时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | The last will and testament of William Bell. | 这就是威廉·贝尔最后的遗嘱 |
[00:06] | “Nina, a memento of me.” | “尼娜 仅此作为留念” |
[00:08] | I need Belly. I need his help. | 我需要贝利 我需要他的帮助 |
[00:09] | I can’t do this alone. | 我一个人做不到 |
[00:10] | I have to protect our world. | 我必须保护我们的世界 |
[00:13] | Remember how good we were together. | 记起了我们亲密合作的美好时光 |
[00:18] | William is gone. | 威廉已经辞世了 |
[00:19] | You can’t bring him back. | 你没法让他复生的 |
[00:20] | Wherever Belly is… | 无论贝利在哪里 |
[00:22] | He will find us. | 他都会找到我们的 |
[00:24] | The decoder key is in my office. | 解码的关键在我的办公室 |
[00:27] | At the FBI? | 在联调局吗 |
[00:28] | No, at Massive Dynamic. | 不 在巨力集团 |
[00:33] | Hello, Peter. | 你好 彼得 |
[00:34] | It’s nice to see you again. | 很高兴再次见到你 |
[00:38] | I understand your concerns, | 我理解你的顾虑 |
[00:40] | but I assure you, | 但我向你保证 |
[00:41] | Olivia is perfectly fine. | 奥利维亚不会有事的 |
[00:44] | She is simply resting. | 她只是休眠了而已 |
[00:46] | What do you mean, she’s resting? | 休眠了是什么意思 |
[00:49] | Well, not exactly of course. | 好吧 这么说也不太准确 |
[00:52] | Just in the sense that her conscious mind, her awareness, | 只能说她的神智和意识 |
[00:56] | is at a state of rest. | 正处于休眠状态 |
[00:58] | But I assure you, she is totally safe. | 但我向你保证 她绝对安全 |
[01:01] | This is all exactly as I planned it. | 这完全在我的计划当中 |
[01:07] | You haven’t heard the best part. | 还没到最精彩的部分呢 |
[01:09] | Ask him when he planned it. | 问他是在何时计划这一切的 |
[01:11] | Several months ago when I first met Olivia | 几个月前 我在另一个世界的办公室里 |
[01:13] | in my office on the other side. | 与奥利维亚初次见面的时候 |
[01:16] | I gave her a cup of tea. | 我给她喝了一杯茶 |
[01:19] | The soul magnets were in that tea. | 灵魂磁铁就在那杯茶中 |
[01:24] | So these soul magnets | 也就是说 那些灵魂磁铁在你死后 |
[01:25] | drew your consciousness into Olivia after you died? | 把你的意识牵引到奥利维亚体内 |
[01:28] | Well, after my physical body died. | 在我的肉体死后 是的 |
[01:31] | As you can see, I am quite alive. | 你也看到了 我还活得好好的 |
[01:34] | Indeed. Look at this. | 确实 看看这里 |
[01:39] | Two distinct patterns of electrical activity. | 两个完全分开的脑电活动图 |
[01:41] | This one– active. That’s you, Belly. | 活跃的这一边是你 贝利 |
[01:46] | The other one inert. | 另一边很平静 |
[01:47] | Like the brain waves of a long, dreamless sleep. | 就像是少梦长眠的脑电波 |
[01:50] | Which suggests that Olivia was aware of none of this. | 也就是说奥利维亚对此一无所知 |
[01:53] | Now I understand that this could take some time | 我知道你们需要一些时间 |
[01:56] | for you to get used to. | 来适应 |
[01:58] | Imagine how I feel. | 知道我什么感觉吗 |
[01:59] | I never realized that a bra was so binding. | 我从没想过胸罩穿起来是这么紧的 |
[02:05] | Astrid, you can start taking the electrodes off her–him. | 阿斯特丽德 帮她把电极取下来吧 是他 |
[02:10] | How much time? | 这会持续多久 |
[02:12] | You’re not suggesting this is permanent. | 你该不会说这是永久性的吧 |
[02:14] | Oh, no, no. | 不会 不会 |
[02:15] | We simply need to find a more suitable home | 我们只要找一个更合适的宿主 |
[02:18] | for me to move to. | 让我转移过去就行了 |
[02:20] | Now Olivia’s brain can accommodate my consciousness | 在奥利维亚受到影响前 |
[02:24] | for several weeks before anything would happen to her. | 她的大脑能够容纳我的意识几个星期 |
[02:28] | Weeks? | 要几个星期 |
[02:30] | Not a chance. | 不行 |
[02:30] | And I am confident that Walter will find | 我相信 不用等到那个时候 |
[02:33] | a more stable home long before that. | 沃尔特准能给我找到一个更稳定的宿主 |
[02:36] | Same question. | 还是那个问题 |
[02:38] | How long? | 这会持续多久 |
[02:40] | 24 hours. | 二十四小时 |
[02:42] | 48 at the most. | 最多也就四十八小时 |
[02:46] | Has anyone ever told you, dear, | 亲爱的 有人跟你说过 |
[02:47] | that you have lovely hands? | 你的手很漂亮吗 |
[02:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:54] | You’re not seriously considering sanctioning this, are you? | 你没真想要允许他这样的行为 对吧 |
[02:57] | Well, what would you suggest, Peter? | 那你有什么建议吗 彼得 |
[02:59] | If I leave Olivia’s brain now | 如果我在找到合适的宿主之前 |
[03:01] | without finding a suitable host, I would die. | 就离开奥利维亚的大脑 我会死的 |
[03:05] | And don’t you think that my life is worth an extended nap? | 为了救我的命 让她多睡一会儿也不行吗 |
[03:08] | And besides, William can help us | 此外 威廉可以帮咱们 |
[03:11] | understand Walternate’s plan, can’t you, William? | 弄清楚沃尔特乙的计划 对吧 威廉 |
[03:13] | Walter. | 沃尔特 |
[03:14] | What he intends to use the machine for. | 他到底打算用那机器来干什么 |
[03:17] | and how to keep Peter out of it. | 还有怎么让彼得置身于外 |
[03:18] | Stop. | 够了 |
[03:20] | I want to know how we get Olivia back. | 我想知道怎样才能让奥利维亚回来 |
[03:23] | 48 hours to find a new and suitable host. | 给你四十八小时找一个合适的新宿主 |
[03:27] | Then I want you out of my agent. | 然后我要你马上离开我的探员 |
[03:29] | Or I’ll have Dr. Bishop figure out how to drive you out. | 否则 我会让贝博士设法把你驱赶出去 |
[03:31] | Agreed? | 这样可以吧 |
[03:33] | You have my word, young man. | 我向你保证 年轻人 |
[03:36] | Now I need to retrieve my files from Massive Dynamic. | 现在我要找回我放在巨力集团的文件 |
[03:40] | There is a box labeled “Reentry.” | 有个箱子上写着”二次寄生” |
[03:43] | – I’ll get it myself. – As fast as possible. | -我去拿 -尽快 |
[03:45] | You don’t have to tell me twice. | 不用你说我也知道 |
[04:10] | That was fast. | 很快嘛 |
[04:15] | You said I didn’t have much time, Jim. | 你说我没有多少时间 吉姆 |
[04:18] | You didn’t. | 没错 |
[04:22] | You don’t. | 你没时间了 |
[04:30] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[04:33] | It’s gonna rain. | 要下雨了 |
[04:37] | There is hope in raindrops. | 雨滴中充满希望 |
[04:41] | Isn’t that what you said? | 你有这样说过吧 |
[04:44] | What does that even mean? | 这句话到底是什么意思 |
[04:49] | It means… | 这句话是说 |
[04:53] | that every drop of rain holds the promise of regrowth. | 每一滴雨都承载着滋润大地的承诺 |
[04:59] | Each has a purpose. | 每一滴雨的到来都有意义 |
[05:01] | Even if they don’t know it. | 即使它们并不自知 |
[05:04] | I think we can feel that way. | 我想我们也感同身受 |
[05:10] | That we don’t have a purpose. | 虽然常感人生虚无 |
[05:13] | But we do. | 但是生命无价 |
[05:18] | Jim. | 吉姆 |
[05:29] | Do you believe what you’re saying? | 你相信自己所说的话吗 |
[05:33] | About purpose? | 关于生命的价值 |
[05:40] | You said you know how I feel. | 你说你能感同身受 |
[05:42] | You said you know pain. | 你说你能体会痛苦 |
[05:45] | And you wanted to kill yourself too, you said that. | 你说你也想自杀 是你自己说的 |
[05:48] | Yes. | 没错 |
[05:49] | So? | 那么 |
[05:51] | What’s your reason to stick around? | 你为什么还要留恋这一切呢 |
[05:54] | My reason? | 我的理由吗 |
[05:55] | Have you found your purpose? | 你找到你人生的意义所在了吗 |
[06:03] | Jim. | 吉姆 |
[06:08] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[06:10] | You did your best. | 你尽你所能了 |
[06:12] | I don’t believe in hope anymore. | 我不再相信任何希望了 |
[06:16] | All I know is we’re all gonna die. | 我只知道我们早晚都会死 |
[07:54] | Okay, here are the reentry files. | 好了 这里是”二次寄生”的文件 |
[07:57] | You need anything else? | 还需要别的吗 |
[07:59] | Uh, a computer | 有一台 |
[08:00] | with access to social service and medical databases | 能进入社会服务及医学资料库的电脑 |
[08:04] | would be useful. | 就再好不过了 |
[08:06] | Now the host needs to be biological, able to cognate, | 宿主得是生物 且能同源 |
[08:11] | but without its own governing consciousness. | 但没有自主支配的意识 |
[08:14] | A human brain would be ideal, | 人脑是比较理想的 |
[08:15] | but not a prerequisite. | 但不是先决条件 |
[08:25] | What? | 怎么了 |
[08:29] | Peter, your father wouldn’t want to hear me say this, | 彼得 你父亲不会想听见我这么说 |
[08:34] | but even if he does find out more about this machine, | 但即使他对这装置了解再多 |
[08:39] | it doesn’t necessarily mean he’ll be able to prevent | 也不意味着他就能够阻止 |
[08:42] | the events depicted in that picture. | 画中所描绘场景的发生 |
[08:45] | I mean, that just could simply be your fate. | 我意思是 那可能仅仅就是你的命 |
[08:50] | Thankfully, I don’t believe in fate. | 幸好我不相信命运 |
[08:54] | Whatever Walternate’s plans are for me, | 不管沃尔特乙为我准备了什么计划 |
[08:55] | I promise you, I’m not getting in that machine. | 我发誓 我不会进到这装置里 |
[08:59] | Well, son, it isn’t always that simple. | 孩子 事情不总是那么简单 |
[09:05] | I’ve lived a long time, Peter. | 我活了很久了 彼得 |
[09:08] | So believe me when I tell you | 请相信我 |
[09:10] | that sometimes when one walks away from his fate, | 有时当人斩断命运之羁 |
[09:14] | it leads one directly to fate’s doorstep. | 却不知已直接走到命运的门阶 |
[09:19] | Hey, Broyles just sent something over | 布洛伊刚送来了一些东西 |
[09:21] | that you need to see. | 要你看看 |
[09:22] | Excellent. | 很好 |
[09:24] | Do it again, and I’ll show you. | 再来一遍 我来教你 |
[09:27] | Holy! | 天 |
[09:34] | This video was taken last night | 这录像是昨晚十点以后 |
[09:35] | just after 10:00 in Roxbury. | 在罗克斯伯里区拍摄的 |
[09:38] | Nobody could have survived that impact. | 没人能在那种撞击之后活下来 |
[09:40] | And yet she did. | 然而她做到了 |
[09:47] | What are you thinking, Walter? | 你在想什么 沃尔特 |
[09:50] | Maybe it’s not the woman at all. | 或许压根就不关这女人的事 |
[09:52] | Maybe it’s the location. | 或许是因为位置的关系 |
[09:54] | Walter, you think that this is spatial decay, don’t you? | 沃尔特 你觉得是因为空间衰减 对吗 |
[09:59] | Caused from a soft spot between the universes. | 由两个世界间的穿越点所引起 |
[10:03] | We’re beginning to see signs of degradation on this side. | 我们开始看到这个世界在退化的征兆 |
[10:07] | Well, it was bound to happen. | 这是注定要发生的 |
[10:11] | I’m surprised that it’s taken this long. | 我还奇怪居然过了那么久才发生 |
[10:18] | All right, we need a geiger counter. | 好吧 我们需要一台盖革计数器 |
[10:21] | No, no. We don’t need anything. | 不 不 我们不需要任何东西 |
[10:24] | We can handle this. | 我们能处理好的 |
[10:25] | – You need to… – What? | -你得去 -什么 |
[10:27] | Go to my room? | 去我的房间 |
[10:29] | Sit on my hands? | 坐观其变吗 |
[10:31] | The computer is searching all the local hospitals | 基于你从巨力集团取回的参数 |
[10:34] | for a potential host based on the parameters | 电脑正在搜索当地所有的医院 |
[10:36] | that you retrieved from Massive Dynamic. | 试图找到一个潜在的宿主 |
[10:39] | Now I am not someone | 虽然我现在没有能力 |
[10:41] | who can make that occur any faster. | 让这个进程变得更快 |
[10:45] | What I am is the only person on this universe | 但我是这个世界中 |
[10:48] | who has extensive experience in interdimensional decay. | 唯一对内次元衰减富有经验的人 |
[10:53] | Fabulous. | 你丫牛 |
[10:58] | Fantastic. | 实至名归 |
[11:14] | Agent Lee! | 李探员 |
[11:16] | You’re gonna want to see this. | 你得看看这个 |
[11:18] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[11:20] | Boston. | 波士顿 |
[11:25] | We have more advanced ways to detect | 在另一边我们有更先进的方法 |
[11:27] | molecular degeneration over there, | 以侦测分子衰减 |
[11:29] | but a simple radiation test should be enough | 不过一个简单的放射监测应该足够 |
[11:32] | to see whether the fabric of the universe | 检查出这个世界的构造是否 |
[11:34] | has begun to decay. | 已开始衰变 |
[11:37] | And? | 结果呢 |
[11:38] | Well, everything’s within normal range. | 一切都在正常范围内 |
[11:41] | Nothing unusual here. | 并无异常 |
[11:42] | So if it’s not the place, | 如果不是位置的原因 |
[11:44] | then it’s got to be the girl. | 那问题就出在这女孩上 |
[11:45] | Must be something about her | 肯定有什么不同 |
[11:46] | that allowed her to survive the fall. | 让她得以生还 |
[11:48] | Well, then we need to get to know more about her. | 我们需要对这女孩有更多的了解 |
[11:51] | DNA DNA. | |
[11:52] | Excellent. | 真棒 |
[11:54] | I’ll take the samples from the passenger’s side. | 我从乘客这一边开始取样 |
[11:56] | Look at this. | 瞧瞧这个 |
[11:58] | Me and Belly collecting human tissue | 我和贝利收集人体组织 |
[12:00] | and fluid specimens. | 以及体液标本 |
[12:02] | Just like when we were kids. | 就像我们还是孩子的时候 |
[12:04] | Glad you guys are enjoying yourself. | 真为你俩自得其乐感到高兴 |
[12:09] | This is Peter and Dr. Walter Bishop, | 这两位是彼得和沃尔特·贝肖普博士 |
[12:11] | the civilian consultants I told you about. | 我跟你提过的平民顾问 |
[12:13] | This is special agent Lincoln Lee from Hartford. | 这位是来自哈特福的特工林肯·李 |
[12:15] | He has some information regarding this case. | 他有一些关于此案的情况 |
[12:19] | Hi. | 你好 |
[12:21] | – This is… – Agent Olivia Dunham. | -这位是 -奥利维亚·德纳姆探员 |
[12:23] | Fringe division. | 潜科学部 |
[12:25] | What division? | 什么部门 |
[12:27] | So what you got? | 你有什么消息 |
[12:28] | The woman who jumped and walked away? | 那个跳下来一走了之的女人 |
[12:31] | Her name is Dana Gray. | 她叫戴娜·格雷 |
[12:33] | She was murdered 18 months ago. | 她在十八个月之前遭遇谋杀 |
[12:38] | Two bullets in the head. | 两颗子弹射中头部 |
[12:40] | M.E. said she died instantly. | 法医称她是当场死亡 |
[12:42] | She was killed with her husband and her children | 她和她丈夫及孩子 |
[12:45] | in a home invasion robbery. | 在一起入室抢劫案中同时被害 |
[12:47] | That’s grisly. | 这真可怕 |
[12:49] | I can’t argue. | 同意 |
[12:50] | This was a tough one. | 这是个棘手的案子 |
[12:52] | They ever find who did it? | 找到凶手了吗 |
[12:54] | Yes. We tried to bring him in, | 是的 我们试着擒下他 |
[12:56] | but he drew on us. | 但他誓死反抗 |
[12:57] | Two agents ended up putting him down in a shootout. | 两位探员最终在枪战中击倒了他 |
[13:00] | So case closed. | 因此得以结案 |
[13:02] | That is, until I get a call | 本来就此结束 直到我接到电话称 |
[13:03] | about Mrs. Gray’s body disappearing from the morgue. | 格雷女士的尸体在太平间不见了 |
[13:06] | I assumed it was stolen. | 我推测是被偷了 |
[13:07] | It’s a reasonable assumption. | 是个合理的推测 |
[13:08] | I didn’t think anything of it until I saw this. | 我没有想太多直到我看到这个 |
[13:11] | Witnesses reported seeing two people jump out | 目击者称有两个人 |
[13:13] | of a dorm window. | 从宿舍的窗户跳出 |
[13:14] | Cops get there. One body. | 警察到那之后却只发现一具尸体 |
[13:17] | Grad student who lived there. | 是住在那里的研究生 |
[13:18] | But the cops find two sets of fingerprints | 但警察在调查过程中 |
[13:20] | on the ledge during their investigation. | 在平台上发现了两组指纹 |
[13:22] | Second set, those fingerprints were identified | 第二组指纹 检查后认定 |
[13:25] | as Dana Gray’s. | 是戴娜·格雷的 |
[13:27] | Which is insane because she’s dead. | 这个结果挺荒唐的 因为她已经死了 |
[13:30] | Well, you know, | 好吧 你知道 |
[13:32] | stranger things have happened. | 总会有意想不到的事发生 |
[13:34] | Um, no, they haven’t. | 不 不可能 |
[13:37] | Don’t listen to him. | 不要听他的话 |
[13:38] | Her. Sorry. Go on. | 是她 抱歉 请继续 |
[13:41] | Not knowing what to make of it, | 茫然无措之时 |
[13:43] | I flag Gray in the system. | 我在系统中给格雷设置了标记 |
[13:44] | Over the next two months, we found prints | 接下来的两个月中 我们在另外三起 |
[13:46] | at three other double suicides. | 结伴自杀案件中发现了她的指纹 |
[13:48] | Now security photos show her there, | 监控摄像头拍到她在案发地 |
[13:50] | and eyewitnesses report seeing her die. | 目击者也表示 的确看到她死了 |
[13:54] | First responders show up, | 但当应急人员到达现场时 |
[13:55] | there’s only one body, | 却只发现一具尸体 |
[13:57] | and it’s never hers. | 全都不是她 |
[14:00] | I know this sounds insane, | 我知道这听上去有些疯狂 |
[14:02] | but I don’t think this woman can die. | 但我觉得这位女性有不死之身 |
[14:06] | Isn’t this our lucky day? | 今天真是黄道吉日啊 |
[14:28] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[14:30] | Hello. | 你好 |
[14:32] | What’s he doing here? | 他怎么会在这里 |
[14:34] | – I invited him. – Belly invited him. | -我请他来的 -贝利请他来的 |
[14:36] | That’s Gene. | 这是小吉 |
[14:39] | Come down here. | 快过来 |
[14:40] | I’ve got something. | 我发现了些东西 |
[14:43] | Um, what is this place exactly? | 这里到底是什么地方 |
[14:47] | This is the place where the mysteries | 这里是解开一切 |
[14:48] | of the universe get answered. | 宇宙奥秘之所在 |
[14:50] | And congratulations. | 祝贺你 |
[14:50] | Whatever your security clearance was, | 无论你的安全许可是什么级别 |
[14:52] | it just got about seven levels deeper. | 现在都翻了好几番 |
[14:54] | Something to show you. | 有东西给你看 |
[14:57] | We found two sets of DNA | 我们从现场取证的样本里 |
[14:59] | in the specimens we took from the scene. | 获得了两组DNA |
[15:01] | Two different people, | 它们来自两个个体 |
[15:03] | but in performing the tests, we noticed something odd | 但在对格雷女士进行的测试中我们注意到 |
[15:06] | in the molecules of Ms. Gray’s body. | 她体内的分子表现异常 |
[15:10] | They didn’t want to come apart. | 它们难以分离 |
[15:12] | They were held together | 通过一种异常强烈的 |
[15:14] | by an unusually strong electromagnetic bond. | 电磁链接紧紧相连 |
[15:17] | Um, I’m confused. | 我不明白 |
[15:18] | You’re saying that her body’s | 你是说她的身体 |
[15:21] | being held together by magnetism? | 被磁力聚合在一起吗 |
[15:23] | Well, we’re all held together by magnetism. | 有谁不是呢 |
[15:27] | Our molecules are like these hematite rocks. | 我们身体的分子就好比这些铁矿石 |
[15:32] | Magnetism is what keeps us from flying apart. | 没有磁力 我们的身体将分离崩析 |
[15:36] | It’s what keeps us solid. | 磁力让人体变得牢固 |
[15:37] | In Ms. Gray’s case, | 在格雷女士体内 |
[15:40] | the attraction was almost unbreakable. | 这种强大的吸力几乎牢不可破 |
[15:43] | It’s a miracle she left any blood behind at all. | 她会在现场留下点滴血迹已经很不可思议了 |
[15:46] | I think it suits you, dear. | 很衬你 亲爱的 |
[15:50] | Um, but–but how? | 但为什么会这样 |
[15:53] | I mean, why did she get magnetically supercharged? | 我是说 为何她体内的磁力如此超强 |
[15:59] | Belly, | 贝利 |
[16:00] | what if she took the energy | 她的这些能量 有没有可能 |
[16:01] | from her victims? | 是来自那些受害者的 |
[16:02] | – Victims? – The people she’s jumping with. | -受害者 -和她一起跳下去的人 |
[16:05] | Yeah, that’d make sense. | 很有可能 |
[16:06] | She absconds with their life force at the moment of death. | 她带走人们在死亡瞬间发出的生命能量后潜逃 |
[16:09] | Life force? | 生命能量 |
[16:10] | You mean like a soul? | 你是说 像灵魂那类的东西吗 |
[16:13] | Is that even a scientific concept? | 这还是科学理论范畴的概念吗 |
[16:16] | You know, it’s best to try | 我劝你 思路还是 |
[16:18] | not to be reductive. | 放宽一些 |
[16:20] | I mean, after all, | 我是说 说到底 |
[16:21] | every living thing is simply bundled energy, | 毕竟所有的生命个体 都是能量的聚集 |
[16:25] | and perhaps Ms. Gray has found a way | 也许 格雷女士找到了一种 |
[16:28] | to capture some vital portion | 捕获他人身体能量中 |
[16:30] | of another person’s essential energy, | 最重要部分的方法 |
[16:33] | and therefore has extended her own life. | 她因而得以延长寿命 |
[16:35] | Extending her own life. | 延长寿命 |
[16:38] | A soul vampire. | 灵魂吸血鬼 |
[16:41] | As it were. | 如果有这种说法的话 |
[16:43] | It says in the file that each one of the victims | 资料上显示 所有被害人生前 |
[16:45] | tried to commit suicide previously. | 都曾试图自杀 |
[16:47] | Perhaps simple compassion, Belly. | 贝利 她会不会正是出于怜悯 |
[16:49] | Yes, that’s brilliant. | 很有见地 |
[16:50] | She only wants to take the souls of those people | 她只是将这些本就已经自暴自弃的 |
[16:52] | that are already prepared to surrender their own. | 灵魂收集起来罢了 |
[16:55] | A compassionate soul vampire. | 一个悲天悯人的灵魂吸血鬼 |
[16:59] | Yes. | 没错 |
[17:00] | Oh, boy. | 额滴神啊 |
[17:01] | Um, who are you guys? | 你们到底是什么人 |
[17:04] | Why don’t I explain that to you as we go? | 我们边走边解释吧 |
[17:06] | Are we going somewhere? | 我们要去哪里 |
[17:08] | If you were looking for victims who had previously | 你会去哪里找到那些 |
[17:09] | tried to commit suicide, where would you go? | 曾试图自杀的受害人呢 |
[17:13] | Suicide hotlines, | 自杀心理咨询热线 |
[17:14] | therapy groups? | 心理治疗小组 |
[17:15] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[17:16] | Walter, give me a call if you can figure out any more | 沃尔特 找到任何有关戴娜·格雷 |
[17:18] | about why Dana Gray can’t die. | 不死之身的线索 记得通知我 |
[18:01] | Helpline. This is Joan. | 我是琼 欢迎致电帮助热线 |
[18:04] | Hello? | 您好 |
[18:05] | I think I’m gonna hurt myself. | 我似乎有自杀的倾向 |
[18:08] | Okay, sweetie, what’s your name? | 好 亲爱的 你叫什么名字 |
[18:11] | I’m Brian. | 我叫布莱恩 |
[18:12] | Hi, Brian. | 你好 布莱恩 |
[18:15] | I guess you’re in a bad place right now, huh? | 你现在的境况可能不太理想吧 |
[18:20] | I’m tired. | 我好累 |
[18:23] | I know, sweetie. Life can be tiring. | 我明白 亲爱的 活着总是不那么容易 |
[18:27] | I know. | 我明白 |
[18:28] | Listen, Brian, | 布莱恩 你听我说 |
[18:30] | I really want to help you, | 我很想帮你 |
[18:31] | but you have to let me do that, okay? | 但前提是你愿意让我帮 |
[18:35] | And this is too important to do over the phone. | 电话里谈这些太草率了 |
[18:38] | You’re just trying to trick me. | 你其实是在唬我 |
[18:40] | You’re gonna send the police to stop me. | 好通知警察来阻止我自杀 |
[18:43] | No, listen to me, Brian. | 不是的 布莱恩 你听我说 |
[18:44] | I would never do that. I promise, okay? | 我向你保证 绝不会这么做 好吗 |
[18:47] | Now, sweetheart, just tell me where you are. | 亲爱的 告诉我你在哪里 |
[18:52] | That’s her. Yeah, that’s Joan. | 是她 没错 这是琼 |
[18:55] | Is she working today? | 她今天上班吗 |
[18:56] | No, she hasn’t been in for a few days. | 不 她好几天没来了 |
[18:59] | Is she in some kind of trouble? | 她碰到什么麻烦了吗 |
[19:02] | Was she close with anybody in the office? | 她有和办公室的人走得近吗 |
[19:04] | Well, she was friendly, | 她很友善 |
[19:05] | but I wouldn’t say she was close to anyone. | 但也没和谁走得特别近 |
[19:07] | She did her job and went home. | 她平常就是好好上班 下班就回家 |
[19:09] | Here’s her desk. | 这是她的办公桌 |
[19:13] | I hope nothing’s happened to her. | 希望她没出什么事 |
[19:15] | She’s one of our best counselors. | 她是我们这儿最好的咨询师之一 |
[19:17] | How so? | 怎么说 |
[19:19] | Well, if there was a particularly challenging call, | 如果碰到一些特别棘手的咨询 |
[19:21] | a person who was at risk, we’d forward it to her. | 那种情况危急的来电 我们都会转给她 |
[19:23] | She was amazing. | 她很厉害 |
[19:25] | In three months, she saved at least 37 lives. | 在三个月里成功救下了37个人 |
[19:28] | She had an uncanny way of connecting with | 她和那些感到无望的人之间 |
[19:31] | people feeling hopelessness. | 有着一种超乎寻常的联系 |
[19:33] | I mean, anybody who gets struck by lightning twice | 我想 不管是谁 两次被闪电击中 |
[19:36] | and survived has to have a perspective on hope, right? | 还能生还 都会对希望有种特别的执着吧 |
[19:41] | Do you have her address? | 你有她的住址吗 |
[19:43] | Yeah. Let me go get it. | 有 我去拿给你 |
[19:46] | If Dana Gray is stealing people’s souls as they die… | 如果戴娜·格雷利用别人的死亡盗取能量 |
[19:48] | then why is she so committed to saving their lives? | 那她为何如此执着于挽救他们 |
[19:55] | Brian? | 布莱恩 |
[20:04] | Hello, Brian. | 你好 布莱恩 |
[20:15] | You’re not scared. | 你不害怕 |
[20:19] | I know when people are scared. | 我认得人们害怕的样子 |
[20:22] | And you’re not. | 可你不怕 |
[20:26] | Why? | 为什么 |
[20:28] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[20:36] | You think you convinced me to allow you to come here. | 你认为是你说服我让你过来的 |
[20:40] | But it was me who wanted you to come. | 但其实是我想让你来 |
[20:44] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:49] | I don’t want to hurt people. | 我不想伤害别人 |
[20:52] | But I always do. | 但事与愿违 |
[20:56] | Who do you hurt? | 你伤害了谁 |
[21:00] | I have no hope. | 我没救了 |
[21:02] | Like those raindrops that you mentioned | 就像你在电话中提到的 |
[21:05] | on the phone. | 雨滴一样 |
[21:07] | You said they have a purpose. | 你说它们是有价值的 |
[21:12] | Well, I don’t like my purpose. | 我不喜欢我的价值 |
[21:19] | Do you think the raindrops | 你觉得那些雨滴 |
[21:20] | will help those people on the train? | 会帮助火车上的那些人吗 |
[21:22] | What people on the train? | 什么火车上的人 |
[21:24] | I don’t want to hurt them. | 我不想伤害他们 |
[21:27] | But I will. | 但我还是会伤害他们 |
[21:34] | And that’s why you’re here. | 这也是你在这的原因 |
[21:37] | You have to save them. | 你得去救他们 |
[21:42] | There’s a duffel bag with my bomb. | 我把炸弹放在一个粗布袋子里 |
[21:45] | And that’s why you’re here. | 这正是你在这里的原因 |
[21:49] | East Bay Railway train 67. | 东湾铁路第67次列车 |
[21:52] | Car 2. Seat 17. | 2号车厢 17座 |
[22:01] | Like Azrael, | 愿如亚兹拉尔[死亡天使] |
[22:04] | let his angels carry my damned soul to heaven. | 让他的天使们将我邪恶的灵魂带去天堂吧 |
[22:12] | 911. What is your emergency? | 911 有什么紧急情况 |
[22:16] | Hello? | 喂 |
[22:18] | Hello? This is emergency services. | 喂 这里是紧急服务 |
[22:32] | No. Nothing. | 没 没有 |
[22:35] | None of them fit the parameters. | 没有一个能符合所有参数 |
[22:38] | Here either. | 我这也没有 |
[22:41] | We’re looking for such specific conditions | 我们在寻找极为特殊的人 |
[22:43] | to accommodate your transfer, William. | 好让你进行转移 威廉 |
[22:45] | A brain-dead patient like this could be one in a million. | 像这类脑死亡的病人可能只有百万分之一例 |
[22:58] | William. | 威廉 |
[23:03] | No. | 不 |
[23:04] | No. | 不行 |
[23:09] | There’s not much in here. | 这没什么有用的 |
[23:10] | No friends, no acquaintances. | 没有朋友 没有熟人 |
[23:13] | No one that can tell us where to find her. | 没人能告诉我们要上哪去找她 |
[23:17] | You? | 你那里呢 |
[23:20] | Just a bunch of books and a receipt from a flower shop | 就有一堆书还有一张花店的收据 |
[23:24] | for a dozen roses, but she paid in cash. | 买了十二朵玫瑰 但付的现金 |
[23:37] | One of these things is not like the others. | 这本书有些与众不同 |
[23:39] | What’s that? | 是什么 |
[23:40] | You never watched Sesame Street? | 你没看过芝麻街吗 |
[23:44] | The Afterlife of the Soul. | 《灵魂再生》 |
[23:46] | These other books are clinical. | 其余的都是医学书籍 |
[23:47] | But this one’s religious. | 但这本是关于宗教的 |
[23:49] | Exactly. | 完全正确 |
[23:57] | All the highlighted passages | 所有被标注的段落 |
[23:58] | are about what happens to us after we die. | 都是关于死后会发生什么的 |
[23:59] | What’s she doing, | 她在做什么 |
[24:00] | Trying to convince people to jump | 通过告诉他们天堂多么美好 |
[24:03] | by telling them how great heaven would be? | 来劝说人们跳下楼去吗 |
[24:11] | What if we’re thinking about this backwards? | 如果我们想倒了呢 |
[24:13] | What if that book’s not for other people? | 如果这本书不是为别人而备 |
[24:14] | It’s for her. | 而是为她自己 |
[24:16] | Maybe she’s the one that wants to die. | 也许她才是那个想死的人 |
[24:19] | Even if we were able to transfer your consciousness | 即使我们能把你的意识安全的 |
[24:23] | safely inside Gene, there are other matters to consider. | 转移到小吉体内 还有很多其它问题要考虑 |
[24:25] | Well, we would communicate through my brainwaves. | 我们可以通过我的脑波进行交流 |
[24:28] | You would hook me up to an EEG machine | 你可以把我连到脑电图机上 |
[24:31] | and decipher my thoughts. | 来读取我的想法 |
[24:32] | That may work, | 也许能成 |
[24:34] | but still… I’d have to milk you. | 但 我还得给你挤奶 |
[24:39] | Well, we could assign Astrid. | 我们可以让阿斯特丽德来做 |
[24:45] | Walter? Walter? | 沃尔特 沃尔特 |
[24:46] | Oh, not now, son. | 现在不行 儿子 |
[24:47] | We’re on to something. | 我们正忙着呢 |
[24:50] | Look, if Dana Gray was hit by lightning twice, | 听着 如果戴娜·格雷被闪电击中两次 |
[24:53] | do you think that would help to explain | 你觉得那样可以解释 |
[24:54] | why she’s so overly electromagnetic? | 为什么她体内会过度电磁化吗 |
[24:56] | I suppose that’s possible. | 我觉得有可能 |
[24:58] | The ions due to the multiple lightning strikes | 多次电击产生的离子可能导致 |
[25:00] | could cause her molecules to be supercharged. | 她体内分子过度增压 |
[25:03] | And possibly intensified the electromagnetism. | 从而增强体内的电磁力 |
[25:06] | Why do you ask? | 为什么这么问 |
[25:08] | We don’t think that she’s trying to live forever. | 我们认为她并非想获得永生 |
[25:09] | We think she’s trying to die. | 而是想轻生 |
[25:13] | Dana Gray’s description | 符合戴娜·格雷的描述 |
[25:14] | just went out over the police bulletin | 刚刚出现在多切斯特的 |
[25:15] | in Dorchester. | 警局公告里 |
[25:17] | Somebody spotted her. | 有人看到她了 |
[25:23] | You’re sure this is the woman | 你确定看到的是这个女人 |
[25:24] | you saw leaving the apartment? | 离开公寓的吗 |
[25:25] | Like I already told the police, | 我已经跟警察说过了 |
[25:28] | I was making dinner when I heard the gunshot. | 我做晚饭时听到了枪声 |
[25:30] | I came out into the hall, and I saw that woman leaving. | 我跑到大堂里看到这个女人正要离开 |
[25:32] | Did she kill him? | 她杀了他吗 |
[25:33] | This is an ongoing investigation. | 此事还在调查中 |
[25:34] | I’m afraid I can’t comment. | 恐怕我无可奉告 |
[25:35] | Oh, I see. | 明白了 |
[25:37] | You’re the only one who gets to ask questions? | 只有你才能问问题是吧 |
[25:41] | Thank you for your cooperation. | 感谢你的合作 |
[25:42] | So M.E. says that the angle and wound powder burns | 法医称伤口的角度和灼伤程度 |
[25:45] | are consistent with suicide, | 符合自杀行为 |
[25:46] | but the gun only discharged once. | 但是那把枪只开了一次 |
[25:48] | It only takes one bullet to blow your brains out. | 爆头一枪就够了 |
[25:50] | Yeah, sure, but up until now, | 没错 但到目前为止 |
[25:51] | her M.O. has been to try and kill herself | 她的作案方法都是想和自杀者一起死去 |
[25:53] | either with or directly after the suicide victim. | 或尾随其后杀死自己 |
[25:55] | Why? | 为什么 |
[25:56] | If she can’t die | 如果她无法死去 |
[25:58] | and her soul, energy, whatever you want to call it | 她的灵魂 能量 怎么命名都好 |
[26:00] | is bound to her body, | 绑在她的身体上 |
[26:02] | maybe she’s trying to go with theirs. | 也许她是想与他人共赴黄泉 |
[26:05] | Like a hitchhiker. | 就像搭个便车 |
[26:08] | A stowaway to heaven? | 好偷渡去天堂吗 |
[26:09] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[26:11] | Yeah, but she was here. | 没错 但她当时在场 |
[26:13] | And Dana Gray, why didn’t she just pick up the gun | 戴娜·格雷她为什么不拿起枪 |
[26:14] | and try to shoot herself? | 然后给自己来一枪呢 |
[26:15] | Try to catch a ride? | 不就搭上便车了吗 |
[26:17] | What changed? | 有什么发生变化了呢 |
[26:25] | I think this is the story you were looking for. | 我想这就是你要找的书 |
[26:29] | I’m surprised you’ve heard of it. | 我很惊讶你居然听过这故事 |
[26:31] | I’m taking a night class, | 我正在上夜校 |
[26:33] | and we’re doing an essay on | 我们正在写一篇关于 |
[26:35] | the journey of the soul to the afterlife. | 灵魂的再生之旅的文章 |
[26:39] | Then you’ll find this very interesting. | 那你会发现这本书十分有趣 |
[26:41] | The Ascension of Azrael. | 《亚兹拉尔升天记》 |
[26:45] | It’s about a sinner named Azrael | 是个有关名叫亚兹拉尔的罪人的故事 |
[26:47] | whose soul was condemned to purgatory. | 他的灵魂被判身处炼狱 |
[26:51] | After years of watching him suffer, | 目睹他煎熬数年之后 |
[26:53] | the angels asked God to let Azrael free. | 天使们请求上帝让他自由 |
[26:56] | But God ignored them. | 但上帝对此视而不见 |
[26:57] | So the angels went down into purgatory | 因此天使们下到炼狱 |
[27:00] | and lifted Azrael up to heaven. | 将亚兹拉尔带去了天堂 |
[27:03] | When God asked why they did this, | 当上帝质问天使们为什么这样做时 |
[27:05] | the angels said Azrael had suffered enough. | 天使们说亚兹拉尔已受够了苦难折磨了 |
[27:08] | And the combined innocence of the angels’ souls | 众多天使的圣洁灵魂结合起来 |
[27:11] | outweighed Azrael’s sins. | 抵过了亚兹拉尔的罪过 |
[27:14] | Finally, god agreed. | 终于 上帝同意了 |
[27:16] | And Azrael’s soul was welcomed into heaven. | 亚兹拉尔的灵魂也最终被天堂所接纳 |
[27:21] | Good luck with your assignment. | 作业加油 |
[28:13] | Hello, freak show. | 欢迎来到畸形秀 |
[28:17] | It’s some kind of shrine. | 这好像是某种圣坛 |
[28:20] | More like a trophy room. | 更像间战利品陈列室 |
[28:22] | So clearly this guy was nuts. | 显然这人是个怪胎 |
[28:24] | I believe the clinical term is sociopath. | 我想医学上叫做反社会型人格 |
[28:27] | But yeah. He was. | 没错 他是个怪胎 |
[28:31] | So why was Dana Gray here? | 那为什么戴娜·格雷会来这里 |
[28:33] | Agent Broyles? | 布探员 |
[28:35] | We found this invoice in the bathroom. | 我们在浴室发现了这张发票 |
[28:39] | 20 pounds of plastic explosives. | 二十磅塑料炸药 |
[28:41] | This guy was making a bomb. | 这人在制炸弹 |
[28:45] | So where is it? | 那炸弹在哪里 |
[29:25] | Okay. I’ll pick them up on the way. | 好的 我会顺道去接他们的 |
[29:27] | Yeah, I said okay. | 是 我刚答应了 |
[29:31] | All right. See you soon. | 好的 待会见 |
[29:33] | My sister. | 是我姐 |
[29:35] | She had another baby. | 她又生了一胎 |
[29:37] | Her and her husband, they’re like rabbits. | 她和她老公就像兔子一样爱生娃 |
[29:42] | I’m heading to Providence to see ’em. | 我正要去普罗维登斯看望他们 |
[29:45] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[29:47] | Where are you headed? | 你去哪 |
[29:52] | I’m on my way to see family too. | 我也是去见家人 |
[30:02] | Alert BPD and put the bomb squad on standby. | 通知波士顿警局 让防爆小组待命 |
[30:05] | Let me know when it’s done. | 准备好了通知我 |
[30:06] | Hey, Broyles, timers. | 布洛伊 定时器 |
[30:08] | And the wires are stripped. | 导线已经被拆掉了 |
[30:09] | Looks like he was getting ready to attach it | 看来他已准备好将其 |
[30:10] | to a power source. | 接上电源 |
[30:11] | He’s rigged the bomb with a time detonator. | 他通过计时器来引爆 |
[30:14] | We went over every inch of this place. | 这里都搜遍了 |
[30:16] | It’s not here. | 炸弹没在这里 |
[30:17] | Check his credit cards, | 检查他的信用卡消费 |
[30:19] | ATM withdrawals, metro cards. | 自动取款机提款和捷运卡乘车的记录 |
[30:21] | I want a list of possible targets, | 给我一张地址清单 |
[30:22] | any places guy’d want to blow up. | 列出所有他可能引爆的目标地址 |
[30:24] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[30:25] | What if you’re tracking the wrong person? | 如果我们追踪错人了怎么办 |
[30:27] | Dana Gray was here. | 戴娜·格雷有来过 |
[30:28] | You think she took the bomb? | 你认为是她拿走了炸弹吗 |
[30:30] | Why would she do that? | 她为什么要这样做 |
[30:32] | No. She didn’t take it. | 不 她没有拿走 |
[30:35] | I think I know what’s going on here. | 我想我弄懂情况了 |
[30:38] | It sounds insane, but here’s my theory. | 听起来有点疯狂 但我的理论是 |
[30:41] | She can’t die. | 她死不了 |
[30:42] | But she wants to. | 但她想寻死 |
[30:43] | And she’s been trying anything | 她正竭尽所能 |
[30:45] | and everything she can to move on. | 唯求一死 |
[30:47] | Right? She’s been trying to stow away | 对吧 她想借那些刚死之人的灵魂 |
[30:49] | on the souls of the recently dead. | 偷乘死亡列车 |
[30:50] | Which is why she’s been using suicide victims. | 这也就是为什么她专找自杀式受害者 |
[30:53] | And how is that related to the plastic explosives | 这与即将在这个城市某处爆炸的 |
[30:55] | about to be detonated somewhere in the city? | 塑料炸药又有什么联系 |
[30:57] | ‘Cause her plan isn’t working. | 因为她的计划不管用 |
[30:59] | She’s looking for another way. | 她在另寻死路 |
[31:00] | See, Dana was here when this guy committed suicide. | 这个人自杀的时候戴娜是在场的 |
[31:03] | I think that he told her where the bomb is, | 我想他有告诉她炸弹在哪 |
[31:06] | And the only reason | 而她没有举枪 |
[31:06] | she didn’t pick up that gun and follow suit | 按之前模式自杀的唯一解释是 |
[31:09] | is because she’s gonna try something new. | 她要尝试新的死法 |
[31:10] | So you think she’s trying | 所以你认为她是想 |
[31:12] | to increase her chances of making it to the afterlife | 同一群人共赴黄泉 |
[31:14] | by killing herself with a group of people? | 以增加其踏上往生之路的几率吗 |
[31:17] | It would explain why she’s not here. | 这能解释为什么她不在这 |
[31:19] | This woman lost her entire family. | 她失去了整个家庭 |
[31:22] | She’s desperate. | 已然是不顾一切了 |
[31:24] | Even if you’re right, | 就算你说的没错 |
[31:25] | that still leaves the same problem. | 那还是得回到原来的问题 |
[31:27] | How do we find the bomb? | 怎样才能找到那颗炸弹 |
[31:30] | Hey, is this the suicide’s phone? | 这是死者的电话吗 |
[31:38] | Placed a phone call | 有一通 |
[31:39] | half an hour before he shot himself. | 他自杀前半小时拨打的电话 |
[31:40] | Boston area code. | 波士顿的区号 |
[31:41] | How much you want to bet | 你猜这有多大可能 |
[31:42] | that’s Dana Gray’s phone number? | 是戴娜·格雷的手机号 |
[32:15] | You’ve reached the crisis helpline. | 这里是危机援助热线 |
[32:17] | This is Joan. | 我是琼 |
[32:18] | If this is an emergency, hang up and di– | 若为紧急事件 请挂断并拨打 |
[32:19] | She’s not answering. | 她不接 |
[32:20] | Can’t run a trace | 除非电话接通 |
[32:22] | unless the line’s open. | 否则无法追踪地址 |
[32:23] | She has to pick up. | 得让她接电话 |
[32:25] | Can you change the outgoing caller I.D. | 你能在这修改这部电话的 |
[32:27] | – on this phone from here? – Yeah, sure. | -去电人姓名吗 -当然可以 |
[32:28] | What are you thinking? | 你打算怎么做 |
[32:30] | She may not answer this number, | 这个号码她可能不会接 |
[32:31] | but I know whose number she will answer. | 但我知道她会接谁的电话 |
[32:49] | Hello? | 喂 |
[32:50] | Dana, please don’t hang up. | 戴娜 别挂电话 |
[32:52] | Who is this? | 你是谁 |
[32:53] | My name is Peter Bishop. | 我叫彼得·贝肖普 |
[32:55] | The number that you’re calling from, | 你现在用的这个号码 |
[32:59] | how did you get it? | 是怎么弄到的 |
[33:00] | I work with the FBI, Dana. | 我与联调局共事 戴娜 |
[33:03] | Well, then I’m sorry, Mr. Bishop, | 抱歉 贝肖普先生 |
[33:04] | but we have nothing to talk about. | 但我们没什么好说的 |
[33:06] | Dana, please, I know what happened to you. | 戴娜 等等 我知道你怎么了 |
[33:09] | I know about your family. I know how they died. | 我知道你家人的事 知道他们怎么去世的 |
[33:11] | And I know that you’re only doing this | 我也知道你这么做 |
[33:12] | because you want to be reunited with them. | 只是想一家团圆 |
[33:15] | Just because you’ve read some files about me, Mr. Bishop, | 贝肖普先生 你不过是读了些关于我的资料 |
[33:18] | doesn’t mean you know the hell that I’ve been stuck in | 并不意味着你就知道我身处何种境地 |
[33:21] | or what I have to do to make it stop. | 或是我该如何结束掉这一切 |
[33:23] | But I can help you to make it stop. | 但我能帮你结束这一切 |
[33:25] | The people that I work with are scientists. | 与我共事的科学家们 |
[33:26] | They are the best at what they do. | 他们都是专家 |
[33:27] | And if you come in, | 如果你能过来 |
[33:28] | I promise you they can help you. | 我向你保证 他们能帮到你 |
[33:36] | Can you promise me you’ll reunite me with my family? | 你能保证你会让我一家团聚吗 |
[33:40] | Can you promise me that killing a bunch of people will? | 那你能保证找一群人陪葬就行得通吗 |
[33:47] | It’s the best chance I’ve got. | 这是我的最佳机会了 |
[33:51] | I’m sorry. I have no choice. | 抱歉 我无从选择 |
[33:53] | Dana, that’s not true. | 戴娜 这不对 |
[33:55] | You have a choice. We all have a choice. | 你有选择的 我们都有选择的余地 |
[33:57] | Not me. | 我没有 |
[33:59] | I should have died that night with my family. | 那晚我本该和我的家人一同死去 |
[34:04] | But for some reason, | 不过因为某些原因 |
[34:07] | some impossible cosmic joke, | 某个难以置信的宇宙玩笑 |
[34:11] | I’m stuck here. | 我被困在这里了 |
[34:14] | I didn’t ask for this. | 这不是我想要的 |
[34:15] | As strange as this sounds, | 也许听起来很奇怪 |
[34:17] | I know exactly what you’re going through. | 你所经历的 我都感同身受 |
[34:18] | But believe me, Dana, | 但请相信我 戴娜 |
[34:20] | this is not the solution. | 这不能解决问题 |
[34:29] | I guess we’ll find out soon enough. | 答案即刻见分晓 |
[34:36] | Did you get it? | 追踪到了吗 |
[34:54] | I should have died that night with my family. | 那晚我本该和我的家人一同死去 |
[34:58] | There. That in the background. | 那里 听背景音 |
[34:59] | Can you isolate that? | 能把它单独分离出来吗 |
[35:05] | Next stop, Norwood station. | 下一站 诺伍德站 |
[35:08] | Here it is. I’ve got it open. | 有眉目了 我找到了 |
[35:10] | There are three different trains | 在晚上的这个时间段 |
[35:12] | from three different points of origin | 总共有三列不同始发站 |
[35:13] | that stop in Norwood at this time of night. | 开出的列车在诺伍德站停靠 |
[35:15] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[35:17] | Yeah, the 6:15, the 6:25, and the 6:45. | 是的 分别是6点15分 6点25分和6点45分 |
[35:20] | She could be on any one of them. | 她可能在其中任何一列上 |
[35:22] | Ask him when they spoke to her. | 问他是在何时与她通的电话 |
[35:24] | What time? | 几点 |
[35:26] | Hey, when did you speak to her? | 你什么时候跟她通的电话 |
[35:27] | What time? | 几点 |
[35:28] | I don’t know. It was ten minutes ago. | 我不知道 是在十分钟之前吧 |
[35:30] | Ten minutes ago. | 十分钟之前 |
[35:31] | Oh, good. I love word problems. | 太好了 我就喜欢解应用题了 |
[35:34] | Three trains all passing through Norwood. | 三列都经过诺伍德站的列车 |
[35:37] | Each travelling at its own constant velocity. | 每列都以匀速行进 |
[35:42] | Not accounting for station stops. | 不计停车时间 |
[35:44] | What are they saying in the background? | 他们在旁边说什么呢 |
[35:46] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[35:47] | They’re doing that thing again | 他们又开始那样了 |
[35:48] | where they don’t finish sentences. | 说的话都不成句 |
[35:49] | I merely need to insert | 我只需要引入 |
[35:51] | the parameters based on the train schedule. | 基于火车时刻表的参数 |
[35:54] | That is too early. | 那太早了 |
[35:59] | – She’s on the 6:25. – She’s on the 6:25. | -她在6点25分那班车上 -在6点25分那班上 |
[36:02] | She’s on the 6:25. | 她在6点25分那班车上 |
[36:19] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[36:20] | Can you keep an eye on my stuff here? | 能否帮我看下东西 |
[36:22] | I have to use the bathroom. | 我要去下洗手间 |
[36:53] | FBI. | 联邦调查局 |
[36:54] | We need to clear the train. | 我们需要清空列车 |
[36:55] | There may be an explosive on board. | 车上可能有爆炸物 |
[36:57] | We think it’s due to go off in about eight minutes. | 我们有理由相信将在八分钟后发生爆炸 |
[37:08] | This is the suspect. | 这是嫌犯的照片 |
[37:09] | There are over 300 people on this train. | 这趟车上有三百多位乘客 |
[37:13] | That girl’s in the next car. | 那个女孩在下一节车厢 |
[37:21] | She was right there. | 她刚才还在的 |
[37:25] | Bring the dogs in now. | 把狗带进来 |
[37:32] | I need everyone to stay calm. | 大家保持冷静 |
[37:34] | I need a single file line. Move toward the nearest exit. | 排成一列纵队 有序走向最近的出口 |
[37:37] | Leave your belongings where they are. | 把行李留在原地 |
[37:38] | You can get them later. | 可以之后再取 |
[38:03] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[38:28] | She’s gone. | 她不见了 |
[38:55] | Hey! | 来 |
[38:56] | I’ve got something. | 我有发现 |
[38:59] | Just down here. | 就在这下面 |
[39:11] | She’s dead. | 她死了 |
[39:27] | So what changed? | 那又有什么发生改变了呢 |
[39:29] | After all that time trying, why is she able to die now? | 长时间的尝试以后 为什么她现在就能死了 |
[39:32] | Welcome to the fringe division. | 欢迎来到潜科学部 |
[39:34] | Every answer you get just leads you to more questions. | 你得到的每个答案都会引发新的问题 |
[39:37] | That may be. | 也许吧 |
[39:40] | But it’s a lot more exciting than Hartford. | 但也比待在哈特福有激情 |
[39:45] | Feel free to give me a call | 如有任何需要帮助 |
[39:46] | if you ever find yourself needing some help. | 就给我打电话吧 |
[39:49] | Be careful what you wish for. | 小心别许错愿望哦 |
[40:20] | Hello, Peter. | 你好 彼得 |
[40:22] | Walter thought that it would be a good idea | 沃尔特认为我今晚在这过夜 |
[40:25] | for me to stay here tonight. | 会是个好主意 |
[40:36] | I just made a pot of tea. | 我刚泡了一壶茶 |
[40:39] | Would you like a cup? | 你想来一杯吗 |
[40:41] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[40:42] | Why not? | 何乐而不为呢 |
[40:44] | So I’ve been thinking about Dana Gray. | 我一直在想戴娜·格雷的事情 |
[40:47] | You’re not the only one. | 不只你一个 |
[40:49] | Well, I have two thoughts. | 好吧 我有两种想法 |
[40:52] | My first thought is that the energy emitted from that bomb | 那颗炸弹释放出的能量通过某种方式 |
[40:58] | somehow reset the electromagnetic charge in her body | 重置了她体内的电磁荷 |
[41:02] | and that it was that unique charge | 而这种独一无二的电磁荷 |
[41:04] | that enabled her to die permanently. | 使她得以长眠 |
[41:09] | Okay. That makes sense. | 是啊 那说的通 |
[41:11] | What was your second thought? | 你的第二种想法呢 |
[41:13] | That my first thought is wrong. | 那就是我的第一种想法是错误的 |
[41:21] | And? | 然后呢 |
[41:22] | What if, Peter, | 让我们假设一下 彼得 |
[41:26] | this isn’t about biology or physics? | 如果这跟生物学和物理学完全无关呢 |
[41:31] | What if what we witnessed | 如果我们所见证的 |
[41:34] | was the very reason that Dana Gray couldn’t die? | 正是戴娜·格雷死不掉的原因呢 |
[41:38] | Why? | 为什么 |
[41:40] | Because she needed to be here | 因为她需要到这来 |
[41:42] | to save those people’s lives. | 拯救那些人的生命 |
[41:47] | You think it was her destiny. | 你认为这是她的命运 |
[41:48] | Well, destiny, fate. | 命运 天数 |
[41:52] | Jung called it synchronicity, | 荣格称之为共时性原则 |
[41:52] | [瑞士著名心理学家 精神分析学泰斗] [Carl Gustav Jung 卡尔·古斯塔夫·荣格] | |
[41:54] | the interconnectedness of apparently unrelated events. | 一系列不相关事件的相互联系 |
[42:00] | I mean, don’t you think that it’s curious | 你难道不觉得这很稀奇吗 |
[42:02] | we meet a woman who is unable to die at the exact moment | 我们遇到这位不死之女的时候 |
[42:07] | my consciousness seemingly returns from the grave. | 恰巧是我的意识打墓地返回之时 |
[42:12] | Now as a scientist, I like to believe | 作为一名科学家 我相信 |
[42:15] | that nothing just happens, | 任何事都不会凭空发生 |
[42:18] | that every event has some meaning. | 每次的事件都有其存在的意义 |
[42:22] | Some sort of message. | 都有要传递的信息 |
[42:24] | You just have to be able to listen closely enough | 你只要能够仔细聆听 |
[42:28] | to hear it. | 用心聆听 |
[42:34] | See. | 看到没 |
[42:37] | It’s a church bell. | 那是教堂的钟声 |
[42:39] | So tell me, what’s the meaning? | 告诉我 这有什么意义 |
[42:46] | You okay, Bell? | 你没事吧 贝尔 |
[42:48] | Peter… | 彼得 |
[42:51] | Olivia, is that you? | 奥利维亚 是你吗 |
[42:57] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[42:58] | What the hell just happened right there? | 刚才发生什么了 |
[43:00] | I think that I may have been wrong. | 我认为我可能错了 |
[43:03] | This may be a little more complicated | 这可能比我一开始想到的 |
[43:06] | than I first thought. | 还要复杂 |