时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | We were able to identify 23 chromosomes | 我们在您孙子的体内辨认出了23条 |
[00:05] | your grandson inherited from his mother. | 遗传自母体的染色体 |
[00:06] | Hopefully, that’s enough to activate the machine. | 很有希望驱动机器 |
[00:10] | The machine came on by itself, without Peter. | 机器在没有彼得的情况下自行运作了 |
[00:14] | The vortex appeared above this field. | 这片土地上方出现过漩涡 |
[00:16] | It’s the end of the world. This is just the beginning. | 这就是世界末日 一切才刚刚拉开帷幕 |
[00:19] | That machine was made for me. | 这机器是为我而造的 |
[00:20] | We all thought that I could turn the machine on. | 我们都认为我能启动那机器 |
[00:22] | Maybe I can turn it off. | 也许我能关闭它 |
[00:24] | I think this is what I’m supposed to do. | 我想这就是命中注定吧 |
[00:26] | I was never good at letting you go. | 我从来不舍得让你走 |
[00:29] | This time, you have to. | 这次 你别无选择 |
[00:39] | Peter! | 彼得 |
[01:02] | Peter, I’m here, son. | 彼得 我就在这里 儿子 |
[01:15] | You’re up. | 你醒了 |
[01:17] | Of course. | 当然 |
[01:19] | I was just resting my eyes. | 我刚只是在闭目养神而已 |
[01:23] | How is he? | 他怎么样了 |
[01:24] | His pulse is strong. | 他的脉搏很有力 |
[01:25] | I just spoke with Dr. Levin. | 我刚和莱文医生聊了下 |
[01:27] | She’s planning on keeping him sedated | 她打算继续给他注射 |
[01:29] | for at least another 12 hours. | 至少十二个小时的镇静剂 |
[01:31] | She thinks the fact that his vitals are stable | 她觉得彼得的生命迹象稳定 |
[01:33] | is a very positive sign. | 是个很好的征兆 |
[01:35] | She’s hopeful that he’s gonna come out of this | 她觉得他的康复很有希望 |
[01:37] | without any permanent damage. | 可以不留下任何永久性损伤 |
[01:38] | She can’t possibly know that. | 她知道什么 |
[01:40] | Peter interacted with a machine of immense power. | 彼得与一台拥有巨大能量的机器接触过 |
[01:43] | Surge like that could have disrupted his neural patterns, | 那冲击波可能有伤到他的脑神经 |
[01:47] | created memory deficits, aphasia. | 造成记忆缺失 失语症 |
[01:49] | Walter, let’s wait and see, okay? | 沃尔特 稍安勿躁 静观其变吧 |
[01:59] | How about we go for a walk? | 我们去外面走走好吗 |
[02:02] | You know, you haven’t eaten in hours. | 你已经好一阵子没吃东西了 |
[02:04] | The cafeteria is just downstairs. | 下个楼就是食堂了食堂就在楼下 |
[02:12] | I think I saw tapioca pudding on the menu. | 我好像看到菜单上有木薯布丁呢 |
[02:23] | Well, I can’t deny I’m hungry. | 好吧 我的确也肚子饿了 |
[03:26] | Hey, dad, something weird is happening. | 爸爸 有怪事发生了 |
[03:29] | What’s up, Nate? Are you feeling sick? | 怎么了 内特 哪里不舒服吗 |
[03:31] | No, I– | 不是 我 |
[03:41] | What the hell was that? | 这是怎么一回事啊 |
[03:58] | Are you okay, Nate? | 你没事吧 内特 |
[03:59] | I think so. | 没事 |
[04:00] | It’s okay, buddy. It’s over. | 没事了 它停下来了 |
[04:02] | You wait here. | 你们在这里等我 |
[04:03] | I’m gonna take a look. | 我去看看情况 |
[04:03] | – Gary, no. – You’ll be safe in the car. | -加里 别去 -你们待在车里就没事了 |
[04:05] | Just stay down, don’t touch anything. | 蹲伏着就行 什么都别碰 |
[05:10] | It wasn’t supposed to happen this way. | 本来不应该是这样的 |
[05:13] | What do you mean, “This way”? | “这样”是哪样 |
[05:14] | It’s already on. | 它已经启动了 |
[05:15] | Yes, it’s been on for the past 32 hours. | 没错 启动有三十二小时了 |
[05:17] | So how can that be? | 怎么会这样呢 |
[05:18] | This doesn’t make sense. | 这说不通啊 |
[05:19] | Walter thinks that the machines are quantum entangled | 沃尔特认为这机器处于量子纠缠态 |
[05:23] | and that this machine was triggered | 当他们在另一边激活他们的机器时 |
[05:25] | when they activated theirs on the other side. | 这台机器也会被激活 |
[05:26] | Even so, how did they turn it on in the first place? | 即便如此 他们又是如何先行启动它的呢 |
[05:29] | This machine was built for Peter. | 这机器是彼得一人专属的 |
[05:31] | Only he can operate it. | 只有他可以操纵它 |
[05:33] | Well, he tried, but the machine sent him flying. | 他有试过 但那机器把他弹飞了 |
[05:42] | It’s hot-wired. | 机器被热线发动了 |
[05:43] | It’s tricked into thinking he’s already inside. | 所以机器误以为彼得已经进入 |
[05:44] | That’s why it’s repelling anyone or anything trying to enter. | 便开始击退任何想进去的人或物 |
[05:48] | So you’re thinking that it’s malfunctioning. | 你觉得它是故障了吗 |
[05:49] | What I’m saying is it’s frustrated… | 我们可以理解为 |
[05:53] | in a manner of speaking. | 它现在心情很糟 |
[05:54] | That’s why you’re seeing all this damage out in the world. | 所以你才会看到它正在对这世界造成破坏 |
[05:56] | It’s not a doomsday device, | 这机器虽非末日设备 |
[05:58] | but it’s acting like one. | 却正表现出毁灭世界的样子 |
[05:59] | Okay, so how do we stop it? | 那我们怎样才可以阻止它 |
[06:04] | In case of emergency, break glass. | 如同坐车时”在紧急情况下打碎玻璃” |
[06:11] | I believe there’s a way we can disarm the force field | 我认为有办法让我们解除那道力场 |
[06:13] | and let peter in safely. | 让彼得安全地进去 |
[06:15] | Okay, I read The First People book cover to cover | 我看过《最初的人类》很多遍了 |
[06:17] | and there’s nothing in it about that. | 但这点从未在书中提起啊 |
[06:18] | Not in your book. | 书中没有而已 |
[06:19] | This is the manuscript the books are based on. | 这是写那几本书所依据的手稿 |
[06:22] | These pages were never published. | 这几页从未出版过 |
[06:24] | Okay, so what am I looking at? | 所以这些是什么 |
[06:25] | This is a box. | 这是一个盒子 |
[06:27] | This is the key that opens the box. | 这是打开那盒子的钥匙 |
[06:29] | Well, what’s inside the box? | 盒子里装着什么 |
[06:31] | According to this, it’s a crowbar of sorts. | 记载显示 这是能用来撬开机器的撬棒 |
[06:33] | – A crowbar? – Yes. | -一根撬棒吗 -没错 |
[06:35] | It’ll pry the force field open | 它可以撬开那力场 |
[06:36] | long enough for Peter to get in. | 让彼得有足够的时间进去 |
[06:39] | And what happens if he does? | 如果他进去了会怎样 |
[06:41] | – Does he die? – No. | -他会死吗 -不会 |
[06:43] | I don’t think so. | 我觉得不会 |
[06:44] | You don’t think so? | 你觉得不会 |
[06:45] | As I understand it, the machine is indestructible. | 据我了解 这机器是无法毁灭的 |
[06:48] | So if Peter gets in, he should be safe. | 所以彼得进去以后 他应该是安全的 |
[06:52] | Okay, so where are these now? | 好吧 这些东西在哪里 |
[06:56] | Come on. | 跟我来 |
[07:00] | It’s a long time since I’ve seen a classic fruit cocktail. | 我已经很久没喝过传统的水果鸡尾酒了 |
[07:04] | Why do you suppose that is? | 你觉得那是怎么回事 |
[07:05] | I suppose loading fruit with sugar, | 我觉得是水果被糖 |
[07:07] | artificial flavors and dyes has just fallen out of favor. | 人造香料和色素给弄变味了 |
[07:10] | That’s a shame, isn’t it? | 画虎不成反类犬啊 |
[07:12] | Not a fire. | 不是大火 |
[07:13] | It’s a freak lightning storm. | 是吓死人的闪电风暴 |
[07:15] | I need you to call the burn center, | 我要你打给烧伤中心 |
[07:16] | see how many they can take. | 看看他们能接纳多少病人 |
[07:23] | Second-degree burns. | 二级烧伤 |
[07:24] | Trauma bay four is prepped and ready. | 四号创伤室准备好了 |
[07:26] | Getting worse. | 情况变得更糟了 |
[07:27] | We don’t know that this has anything | 我们不知道这是否 |
[07:28] | to do with the machine. | 和那机器有关 |
[07:30] | I think we do. | 应该是有关系的 |
[07:31] | I want another team on the scene | 再派一队人到现场 |
[07:32] | and get the governor on the line. | 还有帮我接州长电话 |
[07:34] | Hey, what happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[07:35] | A spontaneous dry lightning storm | 在伍斯特郊区产生 |
[07:36] | just outside Worcester. | 自发式干性闪电风暴 |
[07:37] | 25 people injured | 据报告另有二十五人 |
[07:39] | in similar storms are being reported | 在东部沿海地区 |
[07:40] | up and down the eastern seaboard. | 也因为类似的闪电风暴而受伤 |
[07:41] | Electro-static fluctuations in the atmosphere. | 大气中的静电出现波动 |
[07:44] | I’m not surprised. | 我不意外 |
[07:46] | Sorry, I have to take this. | 抱歉 我得接个电话 |
[07:47] | Yes? Put him through. | 请说 把电话转接过来 |
[07:50] | Mr. Governor. | 州长先生 |
[07:52] | We should get back to Peter. | 我们该回去看着彼得了 |
[07:53] | Walter, this is a fringe event. | 沃尔特 这是个潜科学事件 |
[07:54] | We need to get back to the lab. | 我们得回实验室 |
[07:56] | I’m not leaving him. | 我不要离开他 |
[07:57] | Peter would not want you to sit | 彼得不会想见到你 |
[07:58] | by his bedside and do nothing. | 坐在他身边无所事事的 |
[07:59] | I’ll make sure that the hospital calls us. | 我会确保医院一有消息就通知我们的 |
[08:01] | We’ll be back before he wakes up. | 我们会在他苏醒前赶回来的 |
[08:02] | I’m afraid I’m out of ideas. | 我恐怕束手无策了 |
[08:04] | Forgive me if I’d like to spend | 请原谅我 |
[08:05] | my remaining time with my son. | 我只想和我的儿子共度剩余时光 |
[08:07] | Well, what about Olivia? | 那奥利维亚呢 |
[08:09] | You saw how hard it was for her to leave him, | 你看到她离开彼得时有多么伤心 |
[08:11] | but she’s out there trying to find a way to end this. | 但她还是试着寻找办法来结束这一切 |
[08:13] | I too have tried. | 我也尝试过了 |
[08:15] | I went so far as to ask God for help. | 我甚至都向上帝寻求帮助了 |
[08:17] | How did he respond? Nothing. | 而他做何回应了呢 毛都没有 |
[08:19] | That’s your excuse? Come on now. | 那就是你的借口吗 拜托 |
[08:21] | What have you done, Walter? | 你有努力过什么了啊 沃尔特 |
[08:24] | God helps those who help themselves. | 自助者天助也 |
[08:29] | Poor Richard’s Almanack. | 《穷理查的历书》 |
[08:31] | What? | 什么 |
[08:32] | Ben Franklin. That was his phrase. | 本·富兰克林 那是他的话 |
[08:33] | “God helps those who help themselves.” | “自助者天助也” |
[08:36] | You’re right. | 没错 |
[08:37] | We have to investigate. | 我们得去好好调查 |
[08:39] | We can’t begin to neutralize this until we understand. | 在弄清楚之前 我们绝不能轻言放弃 |
[08:45] | Well, where are we going? | 我们现在去哪里 |
[08:46] | To get my kite. | 去拿我的风筝 |
[08:49] | See, the thing is I’m not the first Sam Weiss. | 我并不是山姆·维斯一世 |
[08:51] | So which Sam Weiss is this? | 那请问这个山姆·维斯是谁 |
[08:53] | That’s my great-great-great-great grandfather. | 那是我的曾曾曾曾祖父 |
[08:56] | He was digging for mastodon bones | 他在挖掘乳齿象的骨头的时候 |
[09:00] | when he discovered an ancient manuscript instead. | 意外发现了一份古代的手稿 |
[09:03] | So he was the one who wrote The First People book. | 那么他是写书的第一个人吗 |
[09:05] | No, that was the fifth Sam Weiss. | 不是 那是山姆·维斯五世 |
[09:06] | The third and fourth Sams spent their lives | 山姆三世和四世皆穷其一生 |
[09:09] | searching for the manuscript’s missing sections. | 找寻手稿的失踪部分 |
[09:12] | You’re a dedicated bunch. | 真是群有毅力的人 |
[09:14] | A machine with the power to create and destroy worlds | 一台拥有创造和毁灭世界能力的机器 |
[09:17] | shouldn’t be taken lightly. | 我们都不应该对它掉以轻心 |
[09:19] | Damn, this is heavy. | 该死的 真重 |
[09:38] | Okay. | 好了 |
[09:39] | Let’s go get the key. | 我们去找钥匙吧 |
[09:41] | No. | 不 |
[09:42] | Maybe we shouldn’t be doing this at all. | 或许我们就不该这么做 |
[09:44] | The crowbar’s not to be used | 撬棒是只有在 |
[09:45] | unless something goes wrong with the machine. | 机器出问题的时候才能使用的 |
[09:47] | Uh, look outside, Sam. | 看看外面吧 山姆 |
[09:48] | – Somethinis going wrong. – The time line’s not right. | -问题出现了 -但时间点不对啊 |
[09:51] | Maybe this is a cosmic hiccup. | 说不定只是气象上出了点小异常而已 |
[09:53] | Maybe it’ll course-correct on its own. | 它很可能会自我修复好的 |
[09:54] | Or maybe it will destroy two universes. | 亦或它会毁了两个世界 |
[09:56] | That’s exactly my point. | 这就是我的意思 |
[09:58] | You know, generations of knowledge have been | 一代又一代的知识 |
[10:00] | bestowed upon me. | 由先人传授给我 |
[10:01] | But no one said anything about | 但没有一个人说过另一世界 |
[10:03] | the other side turning on the machine first. | 会先开启机器 |
[10:05] | Okay, Sam, I’m gonna make this really easy for you. | 好吧 山姆 我就开诚布公吧 |
[10:07] | I am armed and I want you to take me to the key now. | 我有枪 我要你立刻带我去取钥匙 |
[10:15] | That’s it! Come and get me! | 就是这样 来吧 |
[10:17] | Strike me down, you sprites, you elves, | 把我电倒 你们这些闪电精灵 |
[10:21] | you glorious blue jets! | 你们这些闪亮的蓝色喷流 |
[10:23] | Walter, this can’t possibly be safe. | 沃尔特 这怎么会安全啊 |
[10:26] | Nonsense! I’m fully insulated. | 别废话 我已经完全绝缘了 |
[10:28] | Are you tracking the field strength? | 你在跟踪电场强度吗 |
[10:30] | Yeah, it’s all over the place. | 是的 空气中满布静电场呢 |
[10:31] | Needle won’t sit still. | 指针动个不停无法读数 |
[10:36] | What was the voltage on that one? | 这次雷击电压多少 |
[10:38] | Uh… I’m gonna go with “High.” | 我 只能说它很高 |
[10:40] | We’re not even getting any more electrical readings. | 电压读数高到不能再读了 |
[10:42] | What about barometric pressure? | 大气压力数值呢 |
[10:45] | Walter! Oh, my God! | 沃尔特 天啊 |
[10:47] | Hey! Hey, Walter. | 沃尔特 |
[10:52] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[10:54] | You just got struck by lightning twice. | 你刚被电了两次 |
[10:59] | That’s it. | 就是这个 |
[11:00] | The missing variable. | 之前没找到的变量 |
[11:03] | Oh, Ostrich, you are a genius! | 奥斯琦 你真是个天才 |
[11:06] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[11:08] | Repetition, my dear. | 重复次数 亲爱的 |
[11:11] | We have to account for repetition. | 我们得弄清楚雷击的重复次数 |
[11:13] | Pack all this up. | 整理打包 |
[11:14] | We’re going back to the lab. | 我们回实验室去 |
[11:16] | Okay. | 好的 |
[12:33] | ICU. | 重症监护室 |
[12:36] | We’ve got two, | 我们这有两张 |
[12:37] | maybe three free beds. | 至多三张空床位 |
[12:38] | You’re gonna have to send some of them to general. | 你得送部分人去综合医院 |
[12:43] | Please, you need to lie down, ma’am. | 你得躺下 女士 |
[12:44] | If your daughter is here– | 如果你女儿在这里 |
[12:45] | Help! He’s not breathing! | 救救他吧 他没有呼吸了 |
[12:47] | Get me the cardiologist on call. | 给我接通心脏科医生 |
[12:49] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[13:00] | Sir, you all right? | 先生 您没事吧 |
[13:04] | What’s your name? | 您叫什么名字 |
[13:07] | My name’s… | 我叫… |
[13:10] | Are you a patient? | 您是医院的病人吗 |
[13:15] | I need a crash cart in here. | 这里需要一辆救护设备车 |
[13:17] | Don’t move. I’ll be right back. | 请别走开 我马上过来 |
[14:06] | Taxi! | 出租车 |
[14:16] | Where you headed, pal? | 去哪里啊 兄弟 |
[14:17] | 42nd and Lex, please. | 莱克星顿大道42号 谢谢 |
[14:19] | Come again? | 再说一遍 |
[14:20] | 42nd and Lex, midtown. | 莱克星顿大道42号 在市中心 |
[14:25] | Are you feeling okay? | 你还好吧 |
[14:28] | Yeah, I’m fine. Why? | 我很好啊 怎么了 |
[14:29] | 42nd and Lexington is in New York, | 莱克星顿大道42号在纽约 |
[14:31] | and we are in Pittsfield. | 这里是皮茨菲尔德 |
[14:34] | That’s a pretty steep fare. | 开过去可要不少钱啊 |
[14:53] | 42nd and Lex it is. | 好吧 去莱克星顿大道42号 |
[15:13] | Appears we’ve got another problem. | 看来又有其它麻烦了 |
[15:17] | The key is in there, the Whitley Museum. | 钥匙就在那里面 惠特利博物馆 |
[15:21] | Mayor’s office has us setting up safety zones | 市长办公室下达命令 要求在所有 |
[15:23] | at locations of all the lightning storms. | 雷电风暴区设置安全隔离 |
[15:25] | So what’s the radius? | 范围是多少 |
[15:26] | Oh, this one’s six blocks. | 这里是六个街区的范围 |
[15:28] | We’ve had bigger. | 还有范围更大的 |
[15:29] | Quincy, Somerville, two at southie. | 在昆西 萨默维尔 还有南面两个点 |
[15:31] | I barely have enough manpower to keep up. | 我们警力都快不够了 |
[15:33] | Oh, that’s her. Museum director. | 那位女士就是博物馆馆长 |
[15:35] | I don’t care if it’s the bloody apocalypse. | 我才不管这是不是什么末日灾难 |
[15:37] | I’m not leaving my museum unattended. | 我绝不会放着博物馆不管 |
[15:38] | You remember what happened in Baghdad. | 巴格达的事你没忘吧 |
[15:40] | Listen, I’ll call you back later. | 我待会再打给你 |
[15:41] | Uh, ma’am, this is the agent I spoke to you about. | 女士 这位就是我之前提过的探员 |
[15:44] | Olivia Dunham, FBI. | 奥利维亚·德纳姆 联邦探员 |
[15:45] | Dr. Christine Albright. | 我是克里斯汀·奥尔布赖特博士 |
[15:46] | Sam Weiss, patron member since ’82. | 山姆·维斯 82年起就是贵馆的会员 |
[15:52] | Thank you so much for meeting us. | 感谢您拨冗接见我们 |
[15:54] | – Are those the floor plans? – Mm-hmm. | -这是楼层分布图吗 -是的 |
[15:57] | There. | 那里 |
[15:58] | That’s where the key is. | 钥匙就在那里 |
[15:59] | – You sure? – Positive. | -你确定吗 -我肯定 |
[16:01] | That’s the Native American wing. | 那里是本土文物厅 |
[16:02] | I curated those exhibits myself. | 展品全由我亲手布置 |
[16:04] | – There’s no key in there. – I beg to differ. | -从未见过什么钥匙 -我确定有 |
[16:06] | Okay, what’s the most direct route to that wing? | 到展厅最近的路线是什么 |
[16:10] | You mean you want to go in? You can’t. | 你要进去吗 不可以 |
[16:12] | It’s not safe. | 现在里面很危险 |
[16:12] | Battalion commander said he’d never seen anything like it. | 队长说他从未见过这样的景象 |
[16:14] | Lightning coming out of thin air. | 毫无缘由的就蹦出闪电 |
[16:16] | Inside the museum? | 发生在博物馆里吗 |
[16:17] | Inside all the buildings on the block. | 发生在这个街区所有的大楼里 |
[16:20] | Okay, well, that’s a chance we’re gonna have to take. | 就算危险也得试一试 |
[16:22] | Uh, go through the front entrance. | 穿过前门 |
[16:24] | That’s the quickest route. | 从那里走最快 |
[16:26] | Please be considerate. | 进去后请务必小心 |
[16:27] | We’ve lost enough priceless artwork for one day. | 今天我们已经损失了很多珍贵的展品 |
[16:29] | You have our word. | 我们保证会很谨慎 |
[16:38] | Here’s everything, | 资料都在这里了 |
[16:39] | including the latest raw data from Massive Dynamic. | 包括巨力集团最新的第一手资料 |
[16:41] | Excellent. | 太棒了 |
[16:42] | Let’s mark all the spots | 接下来就要标出 |
[16:44] | where lightning has struck more than once. | 被闪电击中超过两次的位置 |
[16:46] | Because lightning shouldn’t strike twice? | 因为闪电不可能两次击中同一地点吗 |
[16:48] | No, that’s a myth. | 不 那都是瞎编的 |
[16:50] | As we know, lightning can and does | 科学早已证明 在特定条件下 |
[16:53] | strike twice, given the right conditions. | 闪电的确有击中过同一地点两次 |
[16:55] | But the frequency of multiple strikes, that we measure. | 但我们要测量的 是两次闪电的频率 |
[16:58] | You think this is gonna give us the pattern? | 你觉得我们可以从中找出规律吗 |
[16:59] | No, not by itself. | 只依靠单一数据可不行 |
[17:00] | But when we compare it to the frequency | 但如果我们把它和异常的地震 辐射 |
[17:02] | of seismic events and multiple radiation and thermal spikes… | 及地热的频率作比较 |
[17:07] | maybe. | 就很有可能 |
[17:10] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:15] | Seismic… | 地震分布 |
[17:17] | and radiation… | 辐射分布 |
[17:21] | and thermal. | 还有地热分布 |
[17:25] | What do you see, dear? | 亲爱的 你看出来了吗 |
[17:27] | These x’s line up perfectly. | 这些位置排布非常整齐 |
[17:30] | And what else? | 还有呢 |
[17:31] | Fringe events seem to be clustered around two points. | 潜科学部被夹在了两个点之间 |
[17:34] | The foci, and a rift | 这些焦点 还有空隙 |
[17:35] | seems to be forming on the axis between them, | 似乎是绕轴心排列的 |
[17:39] | like they’re tugging at each other. | 仿佛在相互拖曳 |
[17:40] | Walter, this is the exact location | 沃尔特 轴心位置的一端 |
[17:42] | where our machine is housed. | 就是我们机器的放置点 |
[17:44] | But why Liberty Island? | 但另一端为什么会在自由岛呢 |
[17:47] | Walternate. | 是沃尔特乙 |
[17:50] | Do you understand what you’re suggesting? | 你明白你说的事情是有多严重吗 |
[17:52] | We’re talking mass panic. | 这可是会造成民众大恐慌的 |
[17:53] | Do you have a contingency plan in place for that? | 你有相应的应变计划吗 |
[17:58] | Hold on. | 你等等 |
[17:59] | I’ll call you back. | 我稍后再联系你 |
[18:04] | Here we go. A simple visual demonstration. | 让我们来做个简单的演示 |
[18:09] | It’s important that you pay attention. | 你仔细看好 这很重要 |
[18:17] | These two magnets… | 这两块磁石的周围 |
[18:27] | create a magnetic field between them. | 会产生各自的磁场 |
[18:29] | As a result, these iron filings | 所以呢 这些铁屑 |
[18:32] | line up in a pattern consistent with that field. | 会根据磁场范围来排列 |
[18:34] | Your point? | 你的意思是 |
[18:35] | The two machines, they’re acting just like the magnets. | 两台机器就好比是这两块磁铁 |
[18:39] | Only in this case, across universes. | 差别只是它们分处不同世界 |
[18:41] | The pull between them creating this swath of events. | 它们之间的拉力形成了这种排列 |
[18:44] | At one end, the hangar where we keep our machine. | 一端是我们安顿机器的基地机棚 |
[18:47] | The other end, Liberty Island. | 而另一端则是自由岛 |
[18:50] | The location of the department of Defense Headquarters on the other side. | 那就是平行世界的国防部总部 |
[18:53] | Which is where Walternate must have built his machine. | 也就是沃尔特乙放他机器的位置 |
[18:55] | There’s no other explanation. | 除此之外 别无其他可能了 |
[18:57] | But if… | 但是 如果 |
[19:00] | we move our machine to the same spot as theirs… | 我们把机器放到与他们的机器同一地点 |
[19:07] | we stall the pace of destruction. | 破坏将可延缓 |
[19:09] | You want to move our machine 100 miles and over water | 你是想把我们的机器移到一百英里外 |
[19:12] | and park it offshore from the most densely populated city | 并改放到全国人口最密集的城市 |
[19:15] | in the country? | 的河对岸吗 |
[19:17] | Yes. | 没错 |
[19:18] | Astrid’s already working out | 阿斯特丽德已经计划好 |
[19:19] | the logistics of stable transport. | 最佳运输路线了 |
[19:21] | But when the two machines are brought together, | 但是两台机器放到同一地点 |
[19:23] | won’t that increase the intensity of events in that spot? | 不会增加那一地区的的事故吗 |
[19:25] | Yes, but it will buy us time. | 会 可是我们能争取到更多时间 |
[19:27] | Olivia’s looking for a way to get Peter inside the machine. | 奥利维亚正在寻找让彼得进入机器的方法 |
[19:30] | We just have to contain the damage until she succeeds | 我们只需要控制灾情 等到她成功 |
[19:33] | and pray that peter is ready. | 并祈祷彼得到时已准备就绪 |
[19:37] | Phillip… | 飞利浦 |
[19:40] | I know it sounds crazy… | 我知道这听起来很疯狂 |
[19:42] | But it’s our only viable option. | 但这是我们唯一可行的选择了 |
[19:50] | – There it is. – The key? | -就是这个了 -钥匙吗 |
[19:51] | – I don’t see it. – That’s the beauty. | -看不出来啊 -妙处就在这里 |
[19:53] | No one can. | 谁都看不出 |
[19:57] | Sam? | 山姆 |
[20:00] | Do you hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[20:02] | Is it the lights? | 是灯发出的吗 |
[20:03] | It’s not the lights. | 不是 |
[20:06] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[20:12] | Okay, you get the key. | 你去拿钥匙 |
[20:13] | I’ll disable the alarm. | 我去解除警报装置 |
[20:35] | It’s not working. | 不管用啊 |
[20:37] | It was short circuited by the lightning. | 被闪电弄短路了 |
[20:38] | We won’t make it. | 我们走不了了 |
[20:47] | Oh my God, Sam. | 太神了吧 山姆 |
[20:49] | I work in a bowling alley. | 我可是在保龄球馆工作啊 |
[20:51] | Okay, come on. | 好了 走吧 |
[20:58] | That’s the key? | 这就是钥匙吗 |
[21:01] | Incredible. | 真神奇啊 |
[21:02] | Okay, so what do I do? | 好吧 我该怎么做 |
[21:04] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[21:06] | I told you, the instructions are incomplete. | 我跟你说了 指示并不完整 |
[21:09] | I mean, there’s nowhere for it to go. | 上面没有能吻合的钥匙孔啊 |
[21:10] | Are you sure that this is the right key? | 你确定就是这把钥匙吗 |
[21:12] | Yeah, are you kidding? | 这不是废话嘛 |
[21:12] | My father took me to the museum | 我爸爸带我去了那博物馆 |
[21:14] | hundreds of times. | 不下几百次了 |
[21:16] | Believe me, you have no idea how boring those… | 相信我 你是无法想象那有多无聊 |
[21:21] | You did it. | 你成功了 |
[21:28] | Sam? | 山姆 |
[21:34] | That’s the crowbar? | 这就是撬棒吗 |
[21:36] | I mean, what is it? | 这是什么东西啊 |
[21:52] | It’s you. | 是你 |
[22:03] | What does the drawing mean, Walter, | 沃尔特 这画是什么意思 |
[22:05] | and why am I in it? | 为什么会有我 |
[22:06] | Well, if it’s a companion to the original picture, | 如果这是原来那张画的延续 |
[22:11] | it means that you and Peter both | 那就意味着你和彼得两个人 |
[22:13] | have a connection to the machine. | 都与机器有联系 |
[22:15] | But why? | 为什么呢 |
[22:16] | I mean, why am I connected to it? | 我为什么会跟它有联系呢 |
[22:18] | Perhaps your friend here could enlighten us. | 说不定你的朋友能提点一下我们 |
[22:20] | No. | 不能 |
[22:21] | I mean, all I know | 我只知道 |
[22:22] | is the original manuscript is very clear on this point. | 原手稿明确的表示 |
[22:25] | The lockbox contains the crowbar. | 锁盒里装着撬棒 |
[22:28] | Then the answer is unavoidable. | 那么答案就呼之欲出了 |
[22:30] | Apparently, you have the ability | 显然 你有能力 |
[22:32] | to turn off the force field | 关掉阻止彼得进入机器的能量场 |
[22:33] | that’s keeping Peter out and open the machine | 并能使机器持续敞开 让彼得 |
[22:35] | for long enough for him to get inside. | 有足够的时间进入机器 |
[22:37] | How am I supposed to do that? | 我要怎么做啊 |
[22:39] | Well, the answer lies in the drawing. | 答案就在这画里 |
[22:41] | Otherwise, why draw it? | 不然他们画了干嘛 |
[22:51] | Oh, let’s see. | 我看看 |
[22:53] | Brain waves, it would seem. | 看起来应该是用脑电波吧 |
[22:58] | Hey… | 我说 |
[22:59] | Careful with that. | 你小心点好不好 |
[23:05] | There’s your answer. | 答案就在此 |
[23:09] | You, Olivia, have the power | 奥利维亚 你有能用意念 |
[23:11] | to bend things with your mind. | 控制物体的能力 |
[23:13] | that’s what you’re doing in this drawing, | 用正确的看图方法 就能看出 |
[23:14] | if you look at it the right way. | 你在画里正是在念力控物 |
[23:15] | Walter, you’re not seriously talking about… | 沃尔特 你不会真是在说… |
[23:17] | – Telekinesis. – No. | -念力控物 -不行 |
[23:18] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[23:19] | Yes, you can. You’ve done it before. | 你可以 你以前做到过的 |
[23:20] | Two years ago, David Robert Jones. | 两年前 戴维·罗伯特·琼斯 |
[23:24] | She defused a bomb | 她就靠念力关掉灯泡 |
[23:25] | by turning off some light with her mind. | 来拆除了一个炸弹 |
[23:28] | Walter, that was different. | 沃尔特 那情况不同 |
[23:29] | Well, it was less advanced. | 的确 那是简单了许多 |
[23:32] | Oh, I’m afraid there’s something else. | 恐怕还有别的困难 |
[23:34] | Since it’s the machine on the other side that’s turned on, | 因为被启动的是平行世界的机器 |
[23:38] | that’s the machine you’ll have to interact with. | 所以你得操控的是那台机器 |
[23:42] | You’re not suggesting that I need to cross over. | 你不会想让我穿越过去吧 |
[23:46] | No. | 不用 |
[23:48] | The same part of your mind that allows you | 你大脑中让你能够穿越的区域 |
[23:50] | to cross over contains your ability of telekinesis. | 与你念力控物的区域是在一起的 |
[23:53] | They should be able to work together in combination. | 所以两种能力应该能够同时使用 |
[23:56] | Control the machine over there from over here. | 从这边控制那边的机器 |
[23:59] | In theory, yes. | 理论上来讲是可以的 |
[24:01] | No, it’s ridiculous, and even if it was possible, | 不 这太荒谬了 就算真的有可能 |
[24:04] | manipulating a light is nothing | 控制一盏灯与控制一台机器 |
[24:06] | compared to manipulating the machine. | 根本就是小巫见大巫 |
[24:08] | You’re right. Of course. | 你说的没错 |
[24:10] | Requires a much greater degree of control. | 这的确是需要更强大的控制能力 |
[24:15] | We’ll have to practice. | 我们得练练 |
[24:16] | Start on something smaller. | 先从小点的东西开始 |
[24:18] | How do we do that? | 我们该怎么做 |
[24:26] | This is the typewriter the other Olivia used | 这是另一个奥利维亚用来 |
[24:29] | to communicate with the other side. | 和那边世界交流的打字机 |
[24:30] | Like the two machines, it is quantum entangled | 就像两台机器 这台和那边世界 |
[24:33] | with its counterpart. | 对应的打字机量子纠缠到了一起 |
[24:34] | In this case, whatever’s typed on one | 因此 打在这台打字机上的任何东西 |
[24:36] | appears on the other, | 都会出现在另一台上面 |
[24:37] | which makes it the perfect means | 所以它将会是测试你能力 |
[24:39] | for testing your abilities. | 的绝佳方式 |
[24:40] | You ready to give it a try? | 你准备好试试了吗 |
[24:42] | So how? | 该怎么做 |
[24:43] | Okay, clear your mind. | 听好 别想其它的事 |
[24:44] | Look into the mirror. | 看着镜子 |
[24:46] | Imagine that you’re looking at the typewriter | 想象你是在看那个世界的 |
[24:48] | on the other side. | 打字机 |
[24:50] | Now, press those keys using your mind. | 现在 用意识按下按键 |
[25:01] | – Walter, this is– – Shh. | -沃尔特 这个… -嘘 |
[25:02] | Don’t expect it to happen so quickly. | 有点耐心 没这么快的 |
[25:04] | It’s like meditating. | 这就像是冥想 |
[25:05] | You need to focus on something specific. | 你得把意识集中到某个特定的事物上 |
[25:08] | A word, phrase… | 一个单词 一条短语… |
[25:11] | And be patient. | 还得要有耐心 |
[25:13] | Okay. | 好的 |
[26:08] | Walter, maybe if you gave me some cortexiphan. | 沃尔特 或许你可以给我点克特西芬 |
[26:12] | I’m afraid at this point, | 现在再吃那药 |
[26:13] | it would do you more harm than good. | 恐怕会成事不足败事有余 |
[26:14] | These abilities are inside you, Olivia. | 你拥有这些能力 奥利维亚 |
[26:17] | You simply need to harness them. | 你只需要学会驾驭它们 |
[26:19] | Walter, I don’t know how. | 沃尔特 我不知道该怎么驾驭 |
[26:23] | I never have. | 我就没成功驾驭过 |
[26:29] | I know what it’s like to feel unequal | 我了解接受自己完成不了的任务的 |
[26:32] | to the task required of you. | 那种感受 |
[26:35] | To feel incapable. | 那种不可胜任感 |
[26:39] | I’ll never be the man I was, | 我已变不回从前的我 |
[26:42] | but I’ve come to embrace those parts | 但我已经学会接受 |
[26:44] | of my mind that are… | 在我心中那些 |
[26:46] | Peculiar and broken. | 独特或崩坏的部分 |
[26:50] | I understand now that’s what makes my mind special. | 因为我知道 就是这些部分令我不凡 |
[27:07] | I wish you could see yourself the way I see you. | 我希望你能像我看待你一般 看待自己 |
[27:13] | You have no idea how extraordinary you are. | 你不知道你自己有多么非凡 |
[27:21] | If you would embrace that, | 如果你能学会接受它 |
[27:24] | there’s no end to what you can do. | 你将无所不能 |
[27:30] | I know that you want to believe in me… | 我知道你想相信我 |
[27:33] | And I want to believe in me… | 我也想相信自己 |
[27:37] | But believing doesn’t make it true. | 但相信并不能让一切成真 |
[27:42] | Just try. | 试试吧 |
[28:27] | It’s okay. | 没关系的 |
[28:30] | Take a break and we’ll try again. | 休息一下 我们待会再试 |
[28:39] | The hospital just called. | 医院刚来电说 |
[28:41] | Peter’s missing. | 彼得不见了 |
[29:03] | Excuse me. Do you– | 打扰一下 请问你… |
[29:05] | – Excuse me. – Hmm? | -打扰一下 -什么事 |
[29:06] | Do you know if there’s a pawn shop around here? | 请问你知道这附近哪有当铺吗 |
[29:08] | I’ve been here before, but– | 我之前来过这 但… |
[29:09] | No, sorry, man. I’m–I don’t know. | 不好意思 伙计 我不知道 |
[29:11] | Man, I’m sorry to disturb you, | 很抱歉我打扰你了 |
[29:12] | but it’s just it’s really important. | 但这真的很重要 |
[29:13] | I could have sworn there was one. | 我敢发誓这里有过一家 |
[29:15] | I don’t know. | 我不清楚 |
[29:17] | Uh, I think there’s one over on 3rd avenue. | 第三大道上好像有一家吧 |
[29:20] | On 3rd? | 第三大道 |
[29:22] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[29:59] | Can I see these? | 我能看看这些吗 |
[30:01] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[30:05] | You a collector? | 你收集硬币吗 |
[30:07] | I was… | 以前收集过 |
[30:09] | when I was a kid. | 还是我很小的时候 |
[30:12] | They’re all graded and authenticated. | 它们都已被分好级 通过认证了的 |
[30:14] | Price-wise, everything in here, | 就价格而言 这里的所有硬币 |
[30:16] | 500 and up. | 五百美元起价 |
[30:22] | This one. | 这枚 |
[30:25] | Silver half dollar. | 半美元纪念银币 |
[30:28] | It’s my favorite. | 我的最爱 |
[30:34] | It always brings me luck. | 它总是给我带来好运 |
[30:39] | Walter, they searched the house. | 沃尔特 他们搜遍了房子 |
[30:41] | There’s no sign of him. | 还是没找到他 |
[30:45] | What if he can’t remember our address? | 要是他忘记住址了呢 |
[30:47] | No, Walter, let’s not assume the worst. | 不会的 沃尔特 先别往最坏的情况想 |
[30:49] | Is that what you think I’m doing? | 你觉得我不该这样想吗 |
[30:51] | Because it is a fact that Peter sustained | 事实就是这样 彼得的头部 |
[30:53] | A massive blow to the head. | 受过严重的创伤 |
[30:54] | It is a fact that he was in a hospital | 而且他在不到十小时前 |
[30:56] | less than 10 hours ago. | 还在医院治疗 |
[30:57] | It is a fact that we haven’t got the slightest clue | 更不用说我们根本不知道 |
[31:00] | how that machine affected him. | 那台机器对他的身体有什么影响 |
[31:01] | So please do not accuse me of making assumptions. | 所以请你不要怪我做最坏的打算 |
[31:13] | I’m sorry, Astrid. | 我很抱歉 阿斯特丽德 |
[31:15] | I know you’re scared, Walter. | 我明白你在担心 沃尔特 |
[31:19] | Peter’s credit card has been used twice | 彼得在过去的两小时内 |
[31:20] | in the past two hours. | 用了两次信用卡 |
[31:22] | $800 to the Western Massachusetts cab company | 付给西马萨诸塞出租车公司八百 |
[31:25] | and $600 to a pawn shop in Manhattan. | 还在曼哈顿的一家当铺花了六百 |
[31:28] | – He took a cab to new york? – It appears so. | -他坐出租去了纽约吗 -看来是的 |
[31:30] | Until we speak to the driver, we won’t know for sure. | 我们只有找到司机 才能确定 |
[31:32] | What would he be looking for in New York? | 他去纽约是想要干什么呢 |
[31:50] | Excuse me, you can’t be here. | 很抱歉 你不能呆在这 |
[31:50] | We’re evacuating the area. | 我们正在疏散现场民众 |
[31:51] | I know, I know, but I have to talk to my father. | 我知道 但是我必须和我父亲说话 |
[31:53] | I have something to show him. | 我有些东西要给他看看 |
[31:54] | It’s really important. | 这个很重要 |
[31:55] | And who, out of curiosity, is your father? | 那么请问 您父亲是谁 |
[31:58] | Walter Bishop. | 沃尔特·贝肖普 |
[32:00] | The secretary of defense. | 国防部部长 |
[32:05] | Here. | 给 |
[32:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:07] | – Any word from peter? – No. | -彼得那有消息吗 -没有 |
[32:09] | What you doing? | 你在干什么呢 |
[32:10] | Reading. That’s a lie. | 看书 才怪 |
[32:12] | Trying to read. | 试着看书 |
[32:14] | Pathetic attempt to distract myself with ancient gossip. | 徒劳地想把注意力转移到一则古代八卦上 |
[32:18] | Better than thinking about what I’ve done. | 总比思考我都干了些什么好 |
[32:20] | Sam, you didn’t do anything. | 山姆 这一切不是你造成的 |
[32:22] | I intervened. | 我出手干预过 |
[32:23] | I didn’t give you an option not to. | 你当时别无选择 |
[32:25] | We just got word Peter’s been found. | 我们刚得到消息 找到彼得了 |
[32:27] | Is he all right? | 他没事吧 |
[32:28] | He’s alert, answering questions. | 他已经被监管起来 正在接受讯问 |
[32:29] | Transport’s waiting for us at the heliport. | 运输机正在停机坪等我们 |
[32:31] | – Well, where is he? – Liberty island. | -他在哪里 -自由岛 |
[32:32] | The machine has arrived there as well. | 机器也已被运到那里了 |
[32:34] | I’ll get my coat, | 我去拿外套 |
[32:35] | and some dramamine. | 以及晕机药 |
[32:37] | I’m afraid this is where you get off. | 这事恐怕你不能参与了 |
[32:39] | Official personnel only. | 只有官方人员才能参与 |
[32:42] | Sam, whatever’s happening, | 山姆 现在发生的一切 |
[32:44] | it’s not over. | 离结束还早呢 |
[32:47] | Good luck, Olivia. | 祝你好运 奥利维亚 |
[32:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:08] | Peter! | 彼得 |
[33:10] | What on earth made you come here? | 你怎么跑来这里了 |
[33:23] | Are you all right, son? | 儿子 你没事吧 |
[33:30] | There are two of you, aren’t there? | 世界上有两个你 对吧 |
[33:43] | I think I’ve been confused. | 我觉得我的脑子已经混乱不清了 |
[33:52] | – What year is it? – 2011. | -现在是几几年 -2011年 |
[33:55] | President? | 现任总统是谁 |
[33:56] | Obama. | 奥巴马 |
[33:59] | Nausea, headaches, ear-ringing? | 有没有恶心 头痛 耳鸣的症状 |
[34:01] | No, physically, I feel fine. | 没有 我身体没有任何不适 |
[34:03] | And who is that woman over there? | 那边的女人是谁 |
[34:09] | Olivia. | 奥利维亚 |
[34:10] | What’s the last thing you remembered | 在医院醒来后 你所能记得的 |
[34:12] | before you woke up in the hospital? | 事发前最后的记忆是什么 |
[34:14] | I remember getting into the machine… | 我记得我正准备进入机器 |
[34:16] | Or trying to. | 或者说是尝试进入 |
[34:18] | Good. | 很好 |
[34:21] | And do you know me? | 你认识我吗 |
[34:24] | I know you’re not the secretary of defense. | 我知道你不是国防部长 |
[34:26] | The sweater’s a dead giveaway. | 这件毛衣出卖了你的身份 |
[34:31] | Good. | 很好 |
[34:33] | Fact that your memory’s returning | 你记忆的恢复 |
[34:35] | is a sign that your confusion is temporary. | 印证了你大脑的混乱只是暂时性的 |
[34:37] | You’re gonna be okay, Peter. | 彼得 很快你就会没事了 |
[34:42] | Where’d you get this? | 这个你是从哪里弄到的 |
[34:46] | Walter? | 沃尔特 |
[34:49] | The machine. | 是机器 |
[34:56] | I thought you had a plan to contain the rise in pressure. | 我还以为你有办法抑制压力上升 |
[34:59] | The system wasn’t designed for sudden fluctuations. | 这套系统不是为突然的波动而设计的 |
[35:02] | So what can we do to compensate for that? | 我们该怎么来弥补这一点 |
[35:05] | I’m afraid so long as the machine is on | 恐怕只要机器还在运行 |
[35:07] | there’s nothing we can do. | 我们就无能为力 |
[35:15] | Oh, Peter, I was worried about you. | 彼得 我很担心你 |
[35:19] | I’m okay. | 我没事了 |
[35:21] | Let’s just figure this out. | 让我们先把事情解决了吧 |
[35:23] | So the drawing implies that you need to use telekinesis? | 那幅画暗示了你得用念力控物的能力吗 |
[35:26] | Is Walter sure? | 这点沃尔特敢肯定吗 |
[35:27] | Well, Walter’s educated guess is as good as we have. | 沃尔特根据经验做出推断的能力跟我们一样好 |
[35:30] | Well, I mean, I tried. | 但我想说的是 我尝试过了 |
[35:33] | I concentrated on a phrase like Walter asked me to do | 我按照沃尔特的要求将注意力集中在一个词组上 |
[35:36] | and still nothing. | 可是什么都没发生 |
[35:39] | Well, what was the phrase? | 是什么词组 |
[36:15] | What do you mean it’s working? | 你说它在运作是什么意思 |
[36:17] | I heard the keys tapping away. | 我听到键盘在打字 |
[36:18] | It keeps typing the same message. | 它一直在打同一条信息 |
[36:21] | Are you doing that? | 是你干的吗 |
[36:22] | What’s the message? | 什么信息 |
[36:24] | “Be a better man than your father.” | “做个比你父亲更优秀的男人” |
[36:34] | There’s a boat leaving for Manhattan in five minutes! | 五分钟后有一班出发去曼哈顿的船 |
[36:36] | I want all non-essential personnel on it! | 我希望所有非必要人员都乘船离开 |
[36:39] | That means get out now! | 现在就走 |
[36:45] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[36:47] | Just think of it as a giant typewriter. | 把它想象成一台巨大的打字机 |
[36:50] | Do you know what to do? | 你知道该怎么做吗 |
[36:51] | I think so. | 我想是的 |
[36:54] | The tremors are getting stronger. | 颤抖愈发强烈了 |
[36:55] | Exponential microquakes. | 越来越强烈的小型地震 |
[36:57] | We’re building towards a massive event. | 慢慢要演变成大事件了 |
[36:59] | I suspect we don’t have much time left. | 我想我们没多少时间了 |
[37:01] | Walter, what if I can’t do it? | 沃尔特 要是我做不到怎么办 |
[37:03] | What if I can’t turn it off? | 要是我无法关掉它怎么办 |
[37:05] | I have known you for a long time, Olivia, | 我认识你很久了 奥利维亚 |
[37:08] | and I believe that the drawing was no accident. | 我相信那幅画不是偶然 |
[37:12] | Whoever did it knew the same as I do. | 画的作者肯定跟我想的一样 |
[37:15] | That you don’t fail. | 那就是你不会失败 |
[37:41] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[37:43] | No. | 没有 |
[37:46] | You? | 你呢 |
[37:47] | No. | 也没有 |
[38:02] | Don’t say I never took you anywhere. | 别说我从没带你去过什么地方 |
[38:30] | You can do this. | 你能行的 |
[39:23] | Notify the secretary. | 通知国防部长 |
[39:24] | There’s something happening to the machine. | 机器发生异常 |
[39:31] | You did it. | 你做到了 |
[39:38] | Peter. | 彼得 |
[39:46] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[40:00] | Wish me luck. | 祝我好运吧 |
[40:56] | Oh, dear god. | 老天保佑 |
[41:48] | All civilians proceed to evacuation route immediately. | 所有平民立即按照既定路线紧急撤退 |
[42:03] | 永远铭记 2001年9月11日 谨此纪念 2021年9月11日 | |
[42:18] | Agent Bishop. | 贝肖普探员 |
[42:19] | Agent Bishop, take cover! | 贝探员 快找掩护 |
[42:26] | Fringe division? | 是潜科学部吗 |
[42:30] | Where the hell am I? | 我究竟在哪里 |
[42:31] | Sir, you’ve been hit. | 长官 你被击中了 |
[42:33] | Medic! I need a medic now! | 医疗兵 我需要一名医疗兵 |