时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Am I responsible for this? | 这一切都是因我而起吗 |
[00:04] | I’m afraid you are. | 恐怕是的 |
[00:06] | Our universe is starting to break down. | 我们的世界正濒临崩溃 |
[00:08] | What we’ve seen happening on the other side | 我们在另一个世界所看到的一切 |
[00:10] | Is starting to happen here. | 已经开始在这里上演了 |
[00:13] | I destroyed their world to save ours. | 通过毁灭别人的世界来挽救自己 |
[00:16] | May god have mercy on us. | 愿上帝宽恕我们 |
[00:18] | The machine came on by itself. Without peter. | 机器在没有彼得的情况下自行运作了 |
[00:21] | You think that walternate turned the machine on over there? | 你觉得沃尔特乙在那边启动了同样的机器吗 |
[00:24] | It’s triggered on a sympathetic response from the one over here; | 以激发这台机器同那边的产生共鸣 |
[00:27] | Yes, it makes sense. | 没错 就是那样 |
[00:28] | How could he do that without peter? | 但他在没有彼得的情况下是怎么做到的 |
[00:29] | We all thought that I could turn the machine on. | 我们都认为我能启动那机器 |
[00:31] | Maybe I can turn it off. | 或许我也能关闭它 |
[00:35] | Dear god. | 上帝啊 |
[00:39] | All civilians proceed to evacuation route immediately. | 所有平民立即按照既定路线紧急撤退 |
[00:44] | Agent Bishop, take cover! | 贝探员 快找掩护 |
[00:46] | Where the hell am I? | 我究竟在哪里 |
[00:48] | 永远铭记 2001年9月11日 谨此纪念 2021年9月11日 | |
[00:58] | Peter Bishop. 47 years old. | 彼得·贝肖普 47岁 |
[01:00] | Shrapnel wound in the abdomen. BP is 110 over 70. | 腹部中弹 血压110/70 |
[01:02] | – Start an IV. – Where am I? | -开始注射点滴 -我在哪里 |
[01:03] | Peter, you were injured in a fringe event. | 彼得 你在潜科学事件中受伤了 |
[01:05] | You’re in good hands. It’s okay, I’m right here. | 医生会照顾好你的 不用担心 我就在这里 |
[01:07] | Lie back. Just relax. | 躺下 放松 |
[01:09] | He’s bleeding pretty bad here. | 他出现大出血 |
[01:10] | Get me some units of his reserve blood. | 给我一些他的储备血液 |
[01:12] | Start transfusion now. | 开始输血 |
[01:14] | Agent Bishop, please just lie still. | 贝探员 请躺好 不要动 |
[01:18] | Get me the U.V. cauterizer. | 给我紫外线灼烧仪 |
[01:20] | It’s all right, Peter. You’re going to be fine. | 没事的 彼得 你会好起来的 |
[01:33] | I’d like to find out how Peter Bishop is doing. | 我想看看彼得·贝肖普怎么样了 |
[01:35] | May I see your badge? | 能出示您的警徽吗 |
[01:37] | I don’t have a badge… yet. | 我暂时 还没有警徽 |
[01:40] | I was just promoted last week. | 我上周刚得到提职 |
[01:42] | I have a temporary barcode. Can I show you that? | 我有临时条码 可以吗 |
[01:44] | Sure. | 当然 |
[01:49] | Thank you, Agent Dunham. | 谢谢 德探员 |
[01:51] | Agent Bishop has been in recovery for an hour now. | 贝探员已被送往恢复疗养室一小时了 |
[01:54] | He should be out soon. | 应该就快出来了 |
[01:55] | Ella. | 艾拉 |
[01:57] | Peter’s fine, Aunt Liv. | 彼得没事 小奥小姨 |
[01:59] | He’s in recovery. | 他正在恢复当中 |
[02:00] | I mean, uh, Agent Dunham, ma’am. | 我是说 德纳姆探员 长官 |
[02:03] | You can just call me boss like everybody else. | 你就和别人一样喊我老大就行了 |
[02:05] | Now, how are you? | 那你怎么样 |
[02:07] | I’m fine. | 我挺好的 |
[02:08] | I remember being in my SUV. | 我只记得在我的越野车里 |
[02:10] | And the next thing I knew, I was on the ground | 然后 我就躺在地上了 |
[02:12] | and there was vortex shrapnel everywhere. | 到处都是漩涡弹片 |
[02:13] | People are saying that it’s the end-of-dayers. | 人们都说是末日终结者干的 |
[02:16] | That’s what we think, yeah. | 我们也是那么想的 |
[02:17] | We think it’s Moreau. | 我们认为是莫罗干的 |
[02:21] | Peter. | 彼得 |
[02:22] | How are you feeling? | 觉得怎么样 |
[02:24] | Ah…just like new. | 完好如初 |
[02:29] | – So what’d the doctor say? – Doctor says I’m fine. | -医生怎么说的 -医生说我一切正常 |
[02:32] | No. They said to stay off his feet for a few days. | 不 医生们说他得休息几天 |
[02:34] | See? You’re pushing yourself. | 你看 你又逞强 |
[02:36] | Moreau’s out there. | 莫罗仍逍遥法外 |
[02:37] | Peter, you got to stay off your feet. | 彼得 你得休息几天 |
[02:38] | This is gonna be one of those times | 到时候万一出了事 |
[02:39] | when you say “You were right.” | 你又会歉疚地说 要是听你的就好了 |
[02:41] | I’m not gonna say that you were right | 我不需要再说那样的话了 |
[02:43] | because I got state-of-the-art science on my side. | 现在我身后有强大的医疗科技支持着呢 |
[02:46] | I feel fine, hon. | 我没事 亲爱的 |
[02:49] | Do you remember what you were saying in the field | 你还记不记得 你躺在地上时 |
[02:53] | about the machine and being from the past? | 说的什么机器 还有你来自过去的事 |
[02:56] | Well, I didn’t say I didn’t get my bell rung, | 我受伤时确实意识混乱 神志不清 |
[02:58] | but I’m doing better now. | 但我现在好多了 |
[03:01] | Two eggs over-easy, | 两个煎蛋 |
[03:02] | bacon, and grapefruit juice. | 培根 葡萄汁 |
[03:04] | That’s what I made you for breakfast on sunday. | 我周日给你做的早点 |
[03:07] | Hey, guys. Look. | 各位 看 |
[03:13] | There’s a stage three tear. | 一个三级撕裂 |
[03:15] | We’ve initiated Amber Protocol. | 我们已经启动了”琥珀隔离预案” |
[03:57] | Okay. | 好了 |
[05:22] | The security firm just e-mailed this video. | 安保公司刚发来一段视频 |
[05:26] | We think they gained entrance from the side fire door. | 他们应该是从侧防火门进入大楼的 |
[05:29] | Okay, so how come they didn’t trigger the alarm? | 他们是怎么避开报警系统的 |
[05:32] | It was disabled. But that’s not all. | 报警系统被关闭了 但还不止这些 |
[05:35] | We think we found an electrilight. | 我们找到了一个电闪雷 |
[05:40] | It must have been a dud. | 这一定是枚哑弹 |
[05:43] | I believe so. | 我同意 |
[05:46] | We finally get to see one. | 终于得以一见真容 |
[05:51] | “The end of days.” | 世界末日 |
[05:53] | That’s one of my father’s favorite sermons. | 我父亲的一句经典布道 |
[05:56] | When the world dies and a savior arrives | 在世界末日 救世主到来 |
[05:58] | to end the suffering and usher all the worthy | 结束苦难 引领善者 |
[06:00] | into heaven. | 步入天堂 |
[06:01] | Pass me those alligator clips? | 把钳子递给我好吗 |
[06:03] | Of course, if my father ever met one of the kooks | 当然 如果我父亲有幸见到某位 |
[06:05] | who’s actually attempting to end the world, | 真的试图毁灭世界的疯子 |
[06:07] | he’d probably kill them himself. | 他大概会亲手解决之 |
[06:08] | Agent. | 探员 |
[06:09] | Eyewitness statements. | 目击者的口供 |
[06:12] | I’ll let you know if any of this is worthwhile. | 如果这些口供里有线索的话 我会通知你的 |
[06:17] | Anything? | 有头绪吗 |
[06:19] | No. | 没有 |
[06:21] | Not only can I not tell you how the thing works, | 我不但搞不懂这东西的运作原理 |
[06:23] | according to all the readings, it shouldn’t be working at all. | 而且根据现有数据 它根本就不可能运作 |
[06:27] | You know, there’s probably only one person on earth | 现在世界上或许只有一个人能够告诉我们 |
[06:29] | who can tell us how this thing functions. | 这东西是如何运作的了 |
[06:32] | Walter. | 沃尔特 |
[06:34] | Got any markers you can call in? | 知道应该打给谁吗 |
[06:36] | You think now’s the time? | 现在是时候了吗 |
[06:39] | I think it might be past time. | 现在或许已经有点晚了 |
[07:15] | Hello, Walter. | 你好 沃尔特 |
[07:19] | Must be bad if they’re letting you see me. | 看来情况很糟 不然他们不会让你见我 |
[07:23] | It is. | 确实如此 |
[07:27] | I heard a rumor that the sun was burning out. | 我听到谣传说太阳烧尽了 |
[07:31] | They don’t tell me much in here. | 在这里他们不敢多说 |
[07:35] | The sun is still shining. | 太阳还在闪耀着 |
[07:37] | I also hear | 我还听说 |
[07:39] | there’s been a massive increase in kappa radiation. | 卡帕辐射巨幅增长 |
[07:43] | That one’s true. | 这是真的 |
[07:45] | A wormhole opened in Central Park, | 中央公园出现了一个虫洞 |
[07:48] | right in the center of sheep’s meadow. | 就在大草坪的正中央 |
[07:50] | Took us months but… | 我们花了好几个月的时间 |
[07:52] | we were finally able to amber it over. | 好在最后还是用琥珀封住了 |
[07:54] | A wormhole shouldn’t emit that type of radiation. | 虫洞不应该释放出那种类型的辐射 |
[07:59] | Not unless it’s a wormhole through time. | 除非是一个穿越时间的虫洞 |
[08:02] | Exactly right. | 正是如此 |
[08:04] | The carbon levels were consistent with the late paleozoic era. | 碳元素水平与晚古生代时期相一致 |
[08:07] | 250 million years ago. | 那是两亿五千万年前 |
[08:09] | Paleozoic. | 古生代 |
[08:11] | Theropods! | 有兽脚亚目恐龙 |
[08:18] | My old self would have been fascinated with that. | 放在从前的话 我肯定已经欣喜若狂了 |
[08:26] | How’s Olivia? | 奥利维亚怎么样 |
[08:29] | She’s fine. Thank you. | 她很好 谢谢关心 |
[08:34] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[08:46] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[08:48] | We’re not exactly sure. | 我们不能确定 |
[08:50] | Some kind of light bomb. | 某种闪光弹 |
[08:52] | It’s made by a terrorist group. | 是一个恐怖组织制造的 |
[08:53] | They call themselves the end-of-dayers. | 他们自称为末日终结者 |
[08:55] | They use them on soft spots, | 他们用其炸开穿越点 |
[08:56] | trying to rip holes in the fabric of the universe. | 试图在宇宙组织上撕开一个空洞 |
[08:59] | Trying to accelerate the end of days. | 试图加速世界末日的到来 |
[09:02] | I’m hoping if we can figure out how it’s made | 我在想如果能弄清楚它是怎么做出来的 |
[09:04] | and maybe trace the parts… | 或许通过追踪零部件 |
[09:06] | We can stop them before it’s too late. | 我们就能在事态失控之前阻止其发生 |
[09:13] | Even if I could help you… | 即使我能帮助你 |
[09:17] | I can’t do it from here. I…would need my tools. | 我也没法在这里进行 我需要我的工具 |
[09:22] | My special instruments. | 我的特殊仪器 |
[09:29] | We both know that’s not going to happen. | 你我都清楚我的要求是不可实现的 |
[09:46] | Senator. | 参议员 |
[09:47] | Hello, Peter. | 你好 彼得 |
[09:48] | Thank you for your time. | 感谢您能抽空见我 |
[09:49] | No need for formality in here. | 在这里不用太过拘束 |
[09:50] | It’s good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[09:52] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[09:56] | You said it was urgent. | 你之前说情况紧急 |
[09:58] | It is. | 是的 |
[09:59] | I assume you’ve been briefed | 我想你已经知道了 |
[10:00] | about the end of days organization? | 关于末日终结者组织的一些情况 |
[10:02] | I’m well aware of the situation, yes. | 当然 我很清楚现在的形势 |
[10:05] | We recovered this device from what’s left of the opera house. | 我们在歌剧院的废墟中发现了此装置 |
[10:08] | Science division’s been trying to crack the technology, | 科学部门一直在尝试破解其中的技术 |
[10:10] | but without much luck. | 但是结果不是很乐观 |
[10:13] | What do you need? | 你需要什么 |
[10:17] | I need Walter. | 我需要沃尔特 |
[10:19] | I want you to grant him a temporary furlough | 我想让你同意给他一个临时保释 |
[10:21] | so he can help us on the case. | 让他协助我们解决此事 |
[10:23] | That’s out of the question. I’m sorry. | 此事免谈 我很抱歉 |
[10:24] | If we can understand this technology, | 如果我们能弄清楚这项技术 |
[10:25] | we might be able to prevent future attacks. | 或许我们就能够预防未来的袭击 |
[10:27] | Consult with him in prison if you need to. | 如有必要 你就去监狱里找他商量吧 |
[10:29] | That’s all I can offer. | 这是我能做的最大让步 |
[10:31] | Why? You worried about your reelection prospects? | 为什么 你在担心你的连任前景吗 |
[10:36] | You know me better than that. | 原因你应该比我更清楚 |
[10:39] | I’m worried about that. | 我在担心那个 |
[10:42] | The entire globe is disintegrating. | 整个地球都在瓦解 |
[10:44] | We’re running around putting on band-aids, | 我们在四处修补漏洞 |
[10:45] | and every day more people are lost because of it, | 每天都不断有人因此伤亡 |
[10:47] | and Walter is responsible. | 这都是沃尔特干的好事 |
[10:57] | I know him. | 我了解他 |
[10:59] | And I know his intentions weren’t this. | 我也清楚他并非有意造成悲惨现状 |
[11:03] | But there’s not a single person out there | 可现如今 他犯的错 |
[11:05] | who hasn’t lost someone they love because of him. | 已经连累到所有人痛失所爱 |
[11:06] | You can’t begrudge the anger they feel towards him. | 你不得不承认人们的愤怒是事出有因 |
[11:09] | I don’t. | 我没有不承认 |
[11:10] | I’m out there in the streets with them every day. | 我每天都在与那些人打交道 |
[11:12] | And, yeah, maybe I am running around putting band-aids on it | 是的 或许我是在四处奔波 到处补漏 |
[11:15] | until we can figure out | 直到某天我们能够弄清 |
[11:16] | how to reverse the damage that’s already been done. | 如何去扭转已经造成的损害 |
[11:18] | But at least it’s something. | 但至少那也是一点绵薄之力 |
[11:19] | and if we can figure out this technology, | 如果我们能够弄清楚这项技术 |
[11:21] | I guarantee you we will prevent future casualties. | 我向你保证 我们能够阻止未来的伤亡 |
[11:29] | Phillip. | 飞利浦 |
[11:33] | If what we lost in Detroit still means anything to you… | 如果底特律一事对你来说仍有意义 |
[11:38] | Just give me one chance. | 就给我一个机会 |
[11:41] | That’s all I’m asking. | 除此别无他求 |
[11:56] | Where are my things? | 我的东西呢 |
[11:58] | They’re all still in evidence, Walter. | 都被当做证物代管着 沃尔特 |
[12:00] | Don’t worry. Olivia’s on it. | 别着急 奥利维亚在想办法了 |
[12:02] | Your equipment will be here shortly. | 你的装备很快就能到了 |
[12:05] | Will Astrid be here? | 阿斯特丽德会来吗 |
[12:08] | No. Astrid’s a fringe agent now. | 不 阿斯特丽德现在是潜科学部探员了 |
[12:11] | We need her out in the field. | 她要处理外勤工作 |
[12:13] | I suppose since she’s no longer caring for me, | 我想既然她不用照顾我了 |
[12:15] | she’s able to… | 她就能 |
[12:19] | spread her wings. | 大展宏图了 |
[12:27] | May I take a look out back? | 我能去里面看看吗 |
[12:30] | My old office. | 我以前的办公室 |
[12:46] | Just leave it there for now. | 就放在那里吧 |
[12:47] | I’m not sure where he wants it. | 我还不知道他想放在哪 |
[12:51] | Walter. | 沃尔特 |
[12:52] | I didn’t realize how much I’ve missed swivel chairs. | 我都不知道自己这么怀念转椅呢 |
[12:59] | I’ve also missed swiveling. | 旋转的感觉真让人怀念 |
[13:02] | There’s someone here to see you. | 有人来看你了 |
[13:05] | A visitor? | 访客吗 |
[13:20] | Walter. | 沃尔特 |
[13:24] | Olivia! | 奥利维亚 |
[13:36] | Congratulations are in order, my dear. | 恭喜你啊 亲爱的 |
[13:39] | What for? | 恭喜什么 |
[13:40] | The wedding, of course. | 当然是你们的大婚啊 |
[13:43] | That was a while ago now. | 我们结婚已经有段日子了 |
[13:45] | This is the first opportunity I’ve had | 这是我第一次有机会 |
[13:48] | to give you an appropriate welcome to our family. | 正式欢迎你做我们家的媳妇 |
[13:51] | I always did want a daughter. | 我一直想要个女儿 |
[13:55] | Thank you, Walter. | 谢谢你 沃尔特 |
[13:57] | For goodness’ sake! | 老天啊 |
[13:58] | Doesn’t the word fragile mean anything to you? | 那上面写着易碎 你看不到吗 |
[14:11] | Was that you? | 是你吗 |
[14:13] | I learned to control it a few years ago. | 我几年前就学会念力控物了 |
[14:18] | I’m impressed. | 了不起 |
[14:26] | So…what’s the next target? | 那么 下一个目标是什么 |
[14:28] | The wormhole in Central Park. | 中央公园的虫洞 |
[14:31] | Considering your world was destroyed by a wormhole, | 考虑到你的世界是被一个虫洞毁掉的 |
[14:34] | I suppose it’s fitting. | 我想这倒是很合适 |
[14:36] | Is this it? | 就是这个吗 |
[14:37] | Followed your specifications to the letter. | 严格按你的指示做的 |
[14:42] | More than twice the yield of the device we used last night. | 其威力是昨晚所用装备的两倍多 |
[14:54] | It won’t be long… | 要不了多久 |
[14:56] | till this world joins mine. | 这个世界也会跟我们那边一样了 |
[15:15] | Boys. | 你们好啊 |
[15:24] | Any luck? | 有什么发现吗 |
[15:25] | Afraid not. | 没有 |
[15:26] | Can’t make any sense of this technology. | 真是完全搞不懂这项技术 |
[15:30] | I’ll continue to run diagnostics on the canister, | 我会继续给炸药罐做鉴定 |
[15:33] | but even if I am successful, our world is still ending. | 但即使我成功了 我们的世界还是要完 |
[15:37] | You may stop this group, | 你可以阻止那些恐怖分子 |
[15:38] | but you cannot stop the inevitable. | 却阻止不了不可避免的命运 |
[15:41] | Our destiny was set the day we triggered the machine. | 我们的命运在我们启动机器那天就注定了 |
[15:46] | I didn’t understand until it was too late | 等我意识到时 已经太晚了 |
[15:49] | that our…two worlds were inextricably linked. | 我们两个世界是相互依存的 |
[15:54] | Without one, the other simply cannot exist. | 一方遭毁 二者皆亡 |
[15:57] | When their world was destroyed, | 他们的世界被毁的时候 |
[16:00] | that was the day we sealed our fate. | 我们自己的命运也被注定了 |
[16:03] | For all intent and purposes… | 总之 不管怎么说 |
[16:06] | that was the day we died. | 早在那天我们就已经必死无疑了 |
[16:13] | We don’t know that for sure. | 还不一定呢 |
[16:17] | Have you seen him? | 你见过他了吗 |
[16:21] | Walternate? | 沃尔特乙吗 |
[16:27] | No. | 没有 |
[16:29] | Nobody has. He’s become a recluse. | 再也没人见过他 他销声匿迹了 |
[16:32] | Imagine coming over here to try to save the world… | 想象他跑到这边来 想救自己的世界 |
[16:36] | only to be stuck here when your world was destroyed. | 却因自己的世界被毁 而被困在此 |
[16:41] | Not to mention having the same face | 更不用说长的还跟 |
[16:43] | as the most reviled man in the universe. | 全宇宙最臭名昭著的人一样 |
[16:48] | I just wanted to say… | 我只想说 |
[16:52] | at the trial, you spoke on my behalf… | 审判的时候 你替我说话 |
[16:55] | Walter, I’m the one who got in the machine. | 沃尔特 是我进入了机器 |
[17:00] | I’m the one who destroyed the other universe. | 是我毁了那个世界 |
[17:02] | The courts perceived that you did it… | 法庭认为你的所作所为 |
[17:05] | to defend our universe. And so do I. | 是为了保护我们的世界 我也是 |
[17:09] | This all began with me, my…hubris. | 这一切皆始于我的骄傲自大 |
[17:13] | – Walter… – And I just wanted to say thank you. | -沃尔特 -我只想说 谢谢你 |
[17:19] | No matter who’s at fault, you are my dad. | 不管是谁的错 你是我爸爸 |
[17:56] | That smells insanely good. | 闻起来好香啊 |
[17:58] | After the day we had, | 我们今天忙得够呛啊 |
[17:59] | I figured we deserved better than takeout. | 我觉得不该再寒碜地吃外卖了 |
[18:04] | Hey. How you holding up? | 你还好吧 |
[18:07] | Ha. I’m doing fine. Why? | 我很好啊 干嘛这么问 |
[18:09] | Well…you know Walter would always cook | 你知道的 沃尔特担心你的时候 |
[18:12] | when he was worried about you, so… | 总会亲自下厨 所以 |
[18:16] | Well, of all the bad habits I could pick up from him, | 要说起我从他那里继承来的坏习惯 |
[18:18] | that’s the least of them. | 这可是最不像的一点了 |
[18:28] | Amanda from across the street gave it to us. | 街对面的阿曼达给我们的 |
[18:31] | That’s you and me | 那是你和我 |
[18:33] | and the little baby that we’re gonna have | 还有我们将来的孩子 |
[18:35] | that she is planning on babysitting. | 她要来做保姆呢 |
[18:40] | Well, I think we should get started on that right away. | 说起孩子 我们是不是该马上行动了 |
[18:42] | You’re really gonna use a drawing from a little girl | 你真要利用一幅小姑娘的画 |
[18:45] | to get lucky? | 来骗我上床吗 |
[18:47] | It sounds so dirty when you say it like that. | 你这么说显得好下流啊 |
[18:50] | She’s a sweet little girl. | 她真是个可爱的小姑娘 |
[18:58] | You know, hon, if you wanted to reconsider… | 亲爱的 如果你想重新考虑一下 |
[19:03] | I can’t say that I don’t think about it, | 我的确有过那样的想法 |
[19:09] | and that I don’t wish things were different. | 也希望一切会是另一种样子 |
[19:15] | Honey, people still have families. | 亲爱的 人们还都有家人 |
[19:18] | Look at Amanda. | 看看阿曼达 |
[19:20] | She was born into this world, | 她生在这个世界 |
[19:22] | and she’s still happy. | 而且她依旧快乐 |
[19:25] | And the world could get better. | 而且世界可以更美好 |
[19:27] | So I still think we’re gonna have a kid. | 所以我坚持认为咱们应该生个孩子 |
[19:30] | I hope you’re right. | 我希望你是对的 |
[19:31] | In fact, I think we’re gonna have several. | 事实上 我觉得我们会生一小窝呢 |
[19:33] | Two, maybe three. | 两个 或者三个 |
[19:34] | Little tribe of Bishops. | 一个小小的贝肖普部落 |
[19:51] | – Hello? – I understand now. | -你好 -我终于明白了 |
[19:52] | They’re splitting atoms… not as an outcome goal, | 那是裂变的原子 不是一个终极目标 |
[19:56] | but as a means to an end. | 而是一种终结的方式 |
[19:57] | Slow down, Walter. | 说慢点 沃尔特 |
[19:58] | The diagnostics on the canister– | 对那个罐子的检查 |
[20:00] | They show residual traces of strontium 90. | 发现其含有锶90的残留 |
[20:03] | That’s a radioactive isotope. | 那是一种放射性的同位素 |
[20:05] | That’s how they’re making the electrilights, | 所以那东西才会发出电光 |
[20:07] | which means it would leave a signature. | 也就是说它会留下痕迹 |
[20:08] | Yes! Like radioactive breadcrumbs. | 对 就像放射性的面包屑 |
[20:11] | They’ll lead us to whoever’s doing this. | 那会引导我们找到凶手 |
[20:13] | We need science division | 我们需要科学部 |
[20:14] | to monitor current radiation tracking maps. | 现在开始监控放射性追踪地图 |
[20:15] | It’ll be faster if you exclude | 如果你们排除 |
[20:17] | readings inconsistent with strontium 90. | 与锶90不一致的数值 追查会快很多 |
[20:20] | Look for spikes in the remaining data. | 锁定剩余数值当中的峰值 |
[20:34] | This is a campground. | 这是一个宿营地 |
[20:35] | Do you think it’s even possible to split atoms here? | 你认为在这儿进行原子裂变可能吗 |
[20:38] | I can see them making s’mores, maybe, | 在这儿做篝火甜点倒是可能 |
[20:40] | but weapons of mass destruction? No. | 但是大规模杀伤性武器 不太可能 |
[20:43] | Is this the right place? | 这地方对吗 |
[20:44] | The tracking system is detecting | 追踪系统检测到的数值 |
[20:45] | the same radioactive signature that registered on the canister. | 和罐子上残留的放射性痕迹的数值一致 |
[20:48] | So then where’s the lab? | 那么实验室在哪 |
[20:51] | Okay. You keep searching. | 好了 你继续搜索 |
[20:52] | I’m gonna call this in. | 我把情况向上级汇报一下 |
[20:53] | If you find anything out of the ordinary, | 如果你发现什么异常 |
[20:55] | – I want to know. – Yes, ma’am. | -立即通知我 -好的 长官 |
[20:58] | Sir. We found this sitting on top of a rock. | 先生 我们在一块岩石上发现了这个 |
[21:01] | I don’t know if it means anything. | 不知道是不是条线索 |
[21:05] | – Thank you, agent. – Sure. | -谢谢你 探员 -不客气 |
[21:14] | Peter. | 彼得 |
[21:15] | – Maybe Walter was wrong about the radioactive signature. – Yeah. | -关于放射性痕迹 沃尔特可能错了 -对 |
[21:19] | I’ll go back to science division, | 我先回科学部 |
[21:20] | see if maybe something’s wrong | 看看放射性检测传感器 |
[21:21] | with the radiation detection sensors. | 是不是有什么问题 |
[21:23] | Okay, well, let me know if you find anything. | 好的 如果你有发现就通知我 |
[21:25] | Yeah. Will do. | 好的 没问题 |
[22:18] | How come no one respects my desk? | 为什么老有人弄乱我的桌子 |
[22:21] | You’re too nice. | 你人太好了 |
[22:25] | Team one, get ready to deploy. | 一队 准备执行任务 |
[22:27] | Perimeter breach. | 出现裂口 |
[22:28] | Sector eight. | 八区 |
[22:31] | This technology’s 10, maybe 15 years ahead of its time. | 此技术要领先当今时代十到十五年 |
[22:35] | I don’t mind saying | 我想说 |
[22:37] | it’s something I would like to have invented. | 我也希望发明如此杰作 |
[22:41] | I mean for peaceful purposes, | 我是说 为了和平 |
[22:43] | mining, maybe. | 可能用于挖矿 |
[22:44] | Walter. What about the components? | 沃尔特 那零件呢 |
[22:48] | Where were these parts made? | 这些零件在哪制造的吗 |
[22:50] | I haven’t the foggiest. | 我也不知道 |
[22:55] | Dunham. | 德纳姆 |
[22:57] | – I’m on my way. – What’s wrong? | -我马上到 -怎么了 |
[22:59] | There’s been a security breach at the wormhole. | 虫洞处出现安全裂口 |
[23:01] | Someone in the park I.D: Moreau. | 某人现身公园 身份是莫罗 |
[23:04] | Come on. | 快走 |
[23:27] | Hello? | 喂 |
[23:30] | Hello? | 喂 |
[24:25] | Hello, Peter. | 你好 彼得 |
[24:42] | Why’d you leave me the key, Walter? | 你为什么给我留下钥匙 沃尔特 |
[24:44] | I knew you’d recognize it. | 我知道你会认出来的 |
[24:48] | I couldn’t just call you. | 我不能直接给你打电话 |
[24:51] | Yes, you could have. | 不 你可以打的 |
[24:52] | No, no, no, no. | 不 不 |
[24:55] | Not if I wanted the proper reunion that we both so richly deserve. | 我希望我们能来个诚心如意的温馨团聚 |
[25:00] | So letting me know that Moreau works for you– | 那么你让我知道莫罗是为你工作 |
[25:03] | that was your way of getting my attention? | 就是想引起我的注意吗 |
[25:05] | Among other things. | 还有其它他目的 |
[25:09] | I should have known that the electrilight came from you. | 我应该想到那电光是你所为 |
[25:13] | After all, Walter was the only one brilliant enough | 毕竟 沃尔特是唯一能够 |
[25:15] | to figure out how it worked. | 研究出那东西的运行原理的人 |
[25:18] | Stands to reason that you were the only one | 也就证明你是唯一 |
[25:19] | brilliant enough to invent it. | 能够发明它的人 |
[25:23] | – Yin and Yang. – That’s interesting. | -阴和阳 -很有趣 |
[25:27] | Interesting that you should say that | 那样的话从你嘴里说出来甚是有趣 |
[25:29] | Yin and Yang. | 阴和阳 |
[25:30] | – Why are you doing this? – Yin and Yang. | -你为什么要这么做 -阴和阳 |
[25:33] | One man broke the universe. The other man did nothing…. | 一个人毁灭了宇宙 另一人什么也没做 |
[25:38] | but have his son stolen, his life stolen, ruined. | 但是他的儿子被偷走了 生活也毁了 |
[25:45] | I came over here at the end | 我在世界毁灭之际过来 |
[25:47] | on a mission of mercy | 心怀善念仁慈 |
[25:50] | to ask for help for my side. | 为我那边的世界求助 |
[25:53] | The race was lost, a race I didn’t initiate. | 我输掉了比赛 一个不是我发起的比赛 |
[25:58] | But still, I came. | 但我还是来了 |
[26:00] | And you destroyed us, Peter… | 而你 毁了我们的世界 彼得 |
[26:02] | my son. | 我的儿子 |
[26:04] | You destroyed your own– | 亲手毁掉了你的故… |
[26:05] | You activated the machine on your side. | 是你启动了另一端的机器 |
[26:08] | You were going to use it to destroy this universe. | 想要用它来毁灭这个世界 |
[26:13] | I only acted in self-defense. | 我只是出于防卫 |
[26:18] | Do you know what it’s like… | 你能体会那种感觉吗 |
[26:21] | To wake up and just for a moment… | 当你醒来 有那么一瞬间 |
[26:25] | think that everything is as it was? | 以为一切都完好如初 |
[26:29] | And then to realize it’s not… | 却在下一秒醒悟 什么都变了 |
[26:32] | that the nightmare you had was real. | 原来梦魇才是现实 |
[26:36] | Soon everyone here will experience loss | 所以我要这个世界也体会一下 |
[26:39] | the way that all those over there did. | 我们所经受的失去一切的痛苦 |
[26:42] | Air, water… | 失去空气 失去水 |
[26:46] | light, even. | 甚至是失去光明 |
[26:48] | But you… | 而你 |
[26:51] | you will experience loss the way I did. | 要经历我所承受的一切 |
[26:56] | What does that mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[26:58] | You destroyed my universe, son, | 儿子 你毁了我的世界 |
[27:01] | and I’m going to destroy yours. | 所以我要毁了你的世界 |
[27:04] | And not all at once. | 并且要慢慢来 |
[27:15] | Peter’s still not picking up. | 彼得还是不接电话 |
[27:18] | Agent Dunham. | 德探员 |
[27:21] | We spotted a vehicle parked near the perimeter breach. | 我们在裂口附近发现了一辆车 |
[27:23] | – What kind of vehicle? – A bus. | -什么样的车 -公交车 |
[27:25] | Okay. I want all tactical teams | 好的 让整个作战组 |
[27:27] | to enter the restricted area– | 进入禁区 |
[27:54] | I came here alone, Walter. | 我只身前来 沃尔特 |
[27:57] | to make a personal plea to you. | 以个人名义恳求你 |
[28:02] | I’m sorry for the suffering that I’ve caused you. | 对于我所造成的不幸 我感到非常抱歉 |
[28:09] | I’m sorry… | 对不起 |
[28:11] | for destroying your people. | 是我毁了你们的人民 |
[28:16] | Our people. | 确切的说 我们的人民 |
[28:20] | I’m sorry for destroying our world. | 对不起 我毁了我们的世界 |
[28:25] | And if I could take back that choice, I would. | 如果可以收回当初的选择 我愿意 |
[28:35] | But it’s no excuse for what you’re doing now. | 但这绝不是你现在所作所为的借口 |
[28:40] | And it has to stop. | 你必须停手 |
[28:49] | I don’t want to have to use these. | 我不想对你用手铐 |
[28:57] | But you’re going to come with me now, father. | 但你必须跟我走 父亲 |
[29:02] | You know, Peter, if I was really there, | 彼得 如果我真在那里 |
[29:04] | I might not be able to resist killing you. | 可能也会忍不住想杀你 |
[29:06] | I think this is the better way, | 我觉得现在更好 |
[29:08] | So you can learn about loss. | 你也该尝尝痛失所爱的滋味 |
[29:09] | Let’s start by killing someone you love. | 就从你的挚爱下手吧 |
[29:25] | We’re gonna evacuate the area, | 我们要疏散这个地区 |
[29:27] | try and contain the wormhole. | 尽量控制虫洞的扩散 |
[29:28] | So can you move everyone back to sector three? | 你能将全部人员撤至三区吗 |
[29:59] | Olivia Dunham… | 奥利维亚·德纳姆 |
[30:06] | my wife… | 我的妻子 |
[30:11] | was everything to me. | 我的一切 |
[32:42] | Why have we stopped? | 怎么停住了 |
[32:44] | What is this, some kind of protest? | 发生了什么 是在抗议吗 |
[32:47] | No. It’s the wormhole. | 不 是虫洞 |
[32:49] | They’re still trying to seal it up. | 他们还在尝试着把它封印起来 |
[32:52] | Sergeant, when we start moving again, | 警官 等车子开动了 |
[32:54] | can we cut over and take Columbus, then we can– | 能从哥伦布大道抄近路吗 这样会 |
[32:56] | Wait. No. | 慢着 不 |
[32:57] | Turn the car around. | 掉头 |
[33:00] | Please… | 求求你 |
[33:02] | I need to get back to my lab. | 我得回实验室去 |
[34:03] | Diagnostics are almost complete. | 分析结果就快出来了 |
[34:11] | You used to call me “uncle Walter.” | 你过去总叫我沃尔特叔叔 |
[34:14] | Do you remember? | 还记得吗 |
[34:15] | I don’t remember much from before it got bad. | 灾难前的很多事我都不太记得了 |
[34:22] | I’m so sorry… | 我很抱歉 |
[34:24] | Ella. | 艾拉 |
[34:27] | I understand… | 我明白 |
[34:29] | words can’t come close to mitigating your loss. | 三言两语不能弥补你所失去的一切 |
[34:34] | Truly, if I could go back in time and change things, | 真的 如果时光能倒流 过去能改变 |
[34:37] | I would. | 我愿意 |
[34:39] | I would give anything to be able to go back | 愿意付出一切 回到过去 |
[34:42] | and make different choices. | 改变当初的决定 |
[34:43] | But you can’t. | 可惜你回不去 |
[34:45] | There aren’t any happy endings nowadays, are there? | 如今再没有什么完满结局了 不是吗 |
[34:54] | No. I suppose not. | 是的 我想没有了 |
[35:11] | I remember the cow that stayed over there. | 我记得从前那里有头奶牛 |
[35:17] | She had kind eyes. | 眼神温和 |
[35:21] | She did, didn’t she? | 是啊 很温和 |
[35:25] | My Gene. | 我的小吉 |
[35:28] | I do miss her. | 我很怀念她 |
[35:36] | That’s it. | 就是这个 |
[35:53] | Peter, I was wrong. | 彼得 我错了 |
[35:55] | It’s not too late. | 但现在还不算太迟 |
[35:59] | You can save both worlds. We can do it all over again. | 你能拯救两个世界 我们可以从头再来 |
[36:03] | This time, you–you simply need to make a different choice, | 这次 你只要改变当初的选择 |
[36:07] | and should something go wrong, | 就算有什么差池 |
[36:08] | then Olivia will be our fail-safe. | 奥利维亚也可以做后备保证 |
[36:10] | Walter, stop. | 沃尔特 别说了 |
[36:13] | Olivia is dead. | 奥利维亚已经死了 |
[36:16] | But she won’t be… | 但你改变选择的话 |
[36:18] | not then. | 她就不会死 |
[36:29] | The machine? | 末日机器 |
[36:31] | I turned that on 15 years ago. | 十五年前我已经把它关闭了 |
[36:33] | And all the time I sat in prison, | 在狱中我时刻在思考 |
[36:35] | I-I-I couldn’t figure out where it came from. | 总也想不通 它从哪儿来的 |
[36:39] | I knew the pieces were buried millions of years ago, | 我知道 机器零部件深埋地下百万年 |
[36:42] | But how did they get there, | 但它们最初是如何出现的 |
[36:44] | so deep in the past? | 那么久远之前 |
[36:47] | But now I understand. | 但现在我明白了 |
[36:49] | I sent them there. | 是我送它们过去的 |
[36:52] | The wormhole in Central Park | 在中央公园的虫洞 |
[36:55] | I sent them back through time. | 是我利用时空穿越将它们送回过去的 |
[36:59] | Peter, you can stop the destruction before it occurs! | 彼得 你能阻止大毁灭的发生 |
[37:04] | If that’s the case, just don’t send the machine back. | 若真是那样 只要不把机器送回去就行了 |
[37:06] | Then we’ll never discover it, | 我们就永远不会发现它 |
[37:07] | and I’ll never destroy the other universe. | 我也不会毁灭另一个世界 |
[37:09] | No, no, no. It doesn’t work that way. | 不 不 不 那样行不通 |
[37:12] | I have already done it. | 我已经做过了 |
[37:15] | Therefore, I have no choice but to do it again. | 因此 我别无选择只能再做一次 |
[37:17] | Walter, that doesn’t make any sense. | 沃尔特 那说不通啊 |
[37:18] | It does. | 不是的 |
[37:20] | It’s a paradox. | 就像潘多拉的魔盒 |
[37:23] | I can’t change what happens | 我不能改变发生的事 |
[37:26] | because it’s already happened. | 因为它已经发生了 |
[37:28] | But you can make a different choice within what happened. | 但你可以对已经发生的事 做另一种选择 |
[37:34] | I simply need to find a way to bring your consciousness forward to now | 我只要让你能预先意识到现在的事态 |
[37:38] | So that you can witness what will happen. | 这样你就能见证将要发生的一切 |
[37:41] | If you make the same choice. | 前提是你做出同样的选择 |
[37:44] | Peter, for all I know, it could be happening already. | 彼得 据我所知 它可能已经发生了 |
[37:47] | Don’t you see? We can fix everything. | 明白吗 我们能修复一切 |
[37:51] | We can cheat the rules of time. | 我们能逃脱时间的制约 |
[37:57] | Imagine the repercussions. | 想象一下这样做的后果吧 |
[38:09] | There’s no way of telling what the cost might be. | 没法知道这会付出怎样的代价 |
[38:17] | But it can’t be worse than this. | 但后果不会比现在更糟了 |
[38:21] | It can’t be worse than this. | 不会比这更糟了 |
[38:28] | What would I need to do? | 我需要做什么 |
[38:40] | Walter? What’s happing to him? | 沃尔特 他怎么了 |
[38:41] | His heart rate’s going up– | 他的心率在加快 |
[38:43] | 156 and climbing! | 156了 还在急速上升 |
[38:47] | – What’s it doing to him? – I don’t know. | -他怎么了 -我不知道 |
[38:49] | It’s been 60 seconds now. | 现在已经60秒了 |
[38:50] | How much longer are we gonna let him stay inside that thing? | 我们还要让他在那里面待多久 |
[38:52] | Peter has interfaced with the machine at a biological level. | 彼得的身体和机器已经合二为一了 |
[38:55] | If we take him out prematurely, | 如果过早让他出来 |
[38:57] | I’m afraid we’ll harm him. | 恐怕会伤害到他 |
[39:07] | What is it? | 怎么回事 |
[39:07] | Sir, it just started 60 seconds ago. | 先生 1分钟前突然开始的 |
[39:10] | What started exactly? | 说确切点 什么开始了 |
[39:11] | The machine– something is happening. | 末日机器 有些不正常 |
[39:13] | The diagnostics are through the roof. | 所有数据都开始暴增 |
[39:15] | Look at this– the soft spots– | 看这个 这些穿越点 |
[39:18] | They’re not closing. They’re getting worse. | 没有闭合 情况反而变得更糟了 |
[39:24] | Bring me Olivia Dunham, now. | 把奥利维亚·德纳姆带来 立刻 |
[39:31] | I don’t understand what you’re asking me to do. | 我不懂你想让我干什么 |
[39:33] | The drawing suggests | 这幅图表明 |
[39:34] | that you have a connection with the machine… | 你和这机器有联系 |
[39:37] | That you can stop it, | 你能让它停下 |
[39:39] | that you can turn it off. | 并能把它关了 |
[39:46] | They outsmarted you, didn’t they? | 他们比你聪明 不是吗 |
[39:48] | They know you turned the machine on. | 他们知道你开启机器了 |
[39:51] | So they put Peter in theirs… | 所以他们让彼得进入那边的机器 |
[39:55] | And now we’re the ones that are gonna get destroyed. | 现在面临毁灭的是我们的世界了 |
[40:04] | Something’s wrong! Help me, quick! | 出问题了 帮帮我 快 |
[40:06] | Come on, let’s move it! | 快 移过来 |
[40:22] | Peter. | 彼得 |
[40:24] | – Olivia… – You’re alive. | -奥利维亚 -你还活着 |
[40:32] | Are you doing that? | 是你在操控机器吗 |
[41:18] | I understand now. | 我现在懂了 |
[41:23] | Walter? Walter! | 沃尔特 沃尔特 |
[41:26] | I understand now. | 我现在懂了 |
[41:27] | I understand what the machine does. | 我知道末日机器的用途了 |
[41:30] | I know what it’s capable of, and I know where it came from. | 我知道末日机器的能力了 还有它的来历 |
[41:33] | The first people? | 最初的人类 |
[41:34] | Yes, the first people, Walter, | 是的 最初的人类 沃尔特 |
[41:35] | But the first people are us– | 但最初的人类是我们 |
[41:37] | You, most specifically | 确切地说 就是你 |
[41:38] | And maybe Ella and Astrid– I don’t know. | 也许是艾拉 或者阿斯特丽德 我不知道 |
[41:41] | I don’t know who it was | 我不知道是谁 |
[41:42] | that took the machine back through time. | 利用时空穿越把机器送回了过去 |
[41:43] | But I know something else. | 但我知道别的 |
[41:45] | I’ve seen doomsday, | 我亲眼见到世界末日 |
[41:47] | and it is worse than anything you could possibly imagine. | 比你们能想到的要可怕的多 |
[41:51] | This isn’t a war that can be won. | 这是一场不可能打赢的战争 |
[41:53] | Our two worlds are inextricable. | 我们两个世界是相互依存的 |
[41:56] | If one side dies, we all die. | 一方遭毁 二者皆亡 |
[42:01] | So I’ve torn holes in both the universes | 所以我在两个世界里都打开个缺口 |
[42:04] | and they lead here, to this room. A bridge | 一直连通到这儿里 这个房间 就像一座桥梁 |
[42:08] | so that we can begin to work together to fix– | 那样我们能开始共同合作 一起修复 |
[42:23] | You shattered my universe. | 你粉碎了我的世界 |
[42:27] | You have any idea how many deaths you’ve caused? | 你知道你引起多少死亡吗 |
[42:30] | That was an accident. | 那是个意外 |
[42:32] | What you have tried to do you’ve done on purpose! | 而你所做的一切都是故意的 |
[42:35] | Whatever you’ve both done, | 不管你们都做了什么 |
[42:37] | we’re here now. | 我们都还站在这儿 |
[42:39] | So maybe it’s time we start to fix it. | 也许是时候弥补了 |
[42:56] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[42:59] | They don’t remember Peter. | 他们不记得彼得了 |
[43:02] | How could they? He never existed. | 他们怎么可能记得 他从未存在过 |
[43:07] | He served his purpose. | 他完成了他的使命 |