时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Agent Lee? Olivia Dunham. | 李探员吗 我是奥利维亚·德纳姆 |
[00:06] | What division are you in? | 你是哪个部门的 |
[00:07] | I am not leaving here without some answers. | 在没得到答案以前 我是不会离开的 |
[00:11] | Sometimes answers… lead to more questions. | 有时候 答案会带来更多的疑问 |
[00:17] | The timeline has been rewritten. | 时间线已经被改写 |
[00:20] | He was erased, | 他已经被抹掉了 |
[00:21] | and yet traces of him continue to bleed through. | 但他的痕迹还在不断渗出 |
[00:25] | There was a man in the mirror! | 刚才镜子里有个男的 |
[00:27] | He was here, and then he was gone. | 他刚才就在这里 接着就不见了 |
[00:28] | I saw him! | 我看到他了 |
[00:30] | What’s with the redecoration? | 这是要重新装修吗 |
[00:34] | I’m here, Walter. | 我在这儿 沃尔特 |
[00:35] | Right here. | 就在这儿 |
[00:37] | Please, help me. | 求你救救我 |
[00:45] | Walter? | 沃尔特 |
[00:48] | You didn’t answer my question. | 你没有回答我的问题 |
[00:53] | I asked if you’ve been keeping up | 我问你有没有坚持吃 |
[00:54] | with the new medication I prescribed for you. | 我给你开的新药 |
[00:58] | Yes. | 有 |
[01:00] | For the most part, | 基本上是吃了 |
[01:03] | with my own modifications, of course. | 当然我自己还做了改进 |
[01:07] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[01:09] | Well, you just seem a little bit distracted. | 你看起来有点注意力不集中 |
[01:11] | Well, “yes”… as you ask. | 既然你这么问 那”是的” |
[01:16] | You’ve come at an extremely inopportune time. | 你来的非常不是时候 |
[01:20] | I’m in the middle of some very important work, | 我正在进行一项很重要的工作 |
[01:22] | and I’m anxious to resume. | 我很想继续我的工作 |
[01:24] | I appreciate that, Walter, | 这我知道 沃尔特 |
[01:26] | but these monthly evaluations are also important. | 但是对你的每月评估也很重要 |
[01:29] | Well, yes, I know. | 是的 我知道 |
[01:30] | It was a condition you imposed | 这是你把我从 |
[01:32] | on my release from St. Claire’s. | 精神病院放出来的条件 |
[01:34] | I mean personally important. | 我是说这对你个人而言很重要 |
[01:36] | You were under my care there for… | 你入院十七年来 |
[01:38] | most of your 17 years. | 大部分是由我在治疗 |
[01:41] | These sessions allow me to catch up with you, | 我们的谈话能让我了解你的近况 |
[01:44] | see how you’re doing. | 看你过得怎么样 |
[01:45] | Now… | 好了 |
[01:47] | I’ve been perusing the latest observational reports | 我在看照顾你的这些探员上交的 |
[01:50] | from the agents assigned to you, | 最近几份报告 |
[01:51] | and they mention certain patterns of unusual behavior. | 他们提到你有一些不寻常的举动 |
[01:57] | Well, o-occasionally, I have a unique way of doing things, | 偶尔 我是有些特立独行 |
[02:00] | which can be misinterpret– | 容易遭人误解… |
[02:02] | Tell me about the mirrors. | 跟我讲讲镜子的事吧 |
[02:05] | Mirrors? | 镜子吗 |
[02:06] | And the television? | 还有电视 |
[02:08] | Virtually every reflective surface in and around your lab | 你实验室里面及周围所有能反光的东西 |
[02:12] | has been covered or obscured by you. | 都被你遮挡住了 |
[02:17] | Naturally, I covered them up. | 我自然会遮住它们 |
[02:21] | I-it’s an experiment I’m conducting on– | 这是我正在进行的一项实验… |
[02:23] | So this had nothing to do with your lab being haunted. | 这么说这跟你实验室闹鬼没什么关系是吗 |
[02:26] | Beg your pardon? | 你说什么 |
[02:27] | According to the report, | 根据报告来看 |
[02:28] | you claimed on more than one occasion | 你多次声称 |
[02:31] | to have seen a strange man in the lab. | 在实验室里看到一个陌生男子 |
[02:34] | A man no one else has seen, | 而其他人都没有看见过这个人 |
[02:36] | and that sometimes… | 而且有时… |
[02:38] | the man speaks to you. | 这人会跟你说话 |
[02:44] | Just minor hallucinations, of course, | 可能只是由我自制的药 |
[02:47] | by my self-medication. | 引起的一些轻微幻觉 |
[02:50] | That was weeks ago. I-I’m much better now. | 那都是几周前的事了 我现在好多了 |
[02:53] | So you haven’t had any more of these hallucinations since? | 这么说后来你再也没有这样的幻觉了吗 |
[03:01] | No. | 没有了 |
[03:04] | Walter, it is important | 沃尔特 你要跟我说实话 |
[03:07] | that you be completely honest with me | 这非常重要 |
[03:10] | so that I can make an assessment of your state of mind | 这样我才能评估你的精神状态 |
[03:14] | and I can make recommendations for your continued care… | 并对你需要继续接受的照顾做出相应的建议 |
[03:18] | whatever that may be. | 不管是什么样的照顾 |
[03:30] | You’re dead, Sneddon. You hear me? | 你死定了 斯奈登 听见了吗 |
[03:33] | You better run, rat! | 你最好快跑 小贱人 |
[03:42] | We’re gonna beat your ass! | 看不把你揍到屁滚尿流 |
[03:54] | Wait up a minute, man. | 等一等 伙计 |
[03:55] | You run like a little girl. | 你跑起来像个小女孩一样 |
[03:56] | – Keep up. – We got him now. | -跟上 -他逃不掉了 |
[03:57] | He went in there. | 他跑进去了 |
[03:58] | Oh, he’s like so dead. | 他这回死定了 |
[04:01] | There he is. | 他在那 |
[04:05] | Picked a bad place to hide, dumb ass. | 真不会选躲藏的地方 笨蛋 |
[04:08] | Just leave me alone, guys. | 你们放过我吧 |
[04:09] | Or what? | 不然怎样 |
[04:11] | I know it was you, you little freak. | 我知道是你干的 你这小怪物 |
[04:12] | You got me busted for the stash in my locker. | 是你害我因我柜子里的东西被抓 |
[04:15] | Come on, Matt. Kick his ass. | 快点 马特 扁他吧 |
[04:20] | You had this coming… | 你罪有应得 |
[04:21] | Uh…something touched my leg! | 有东西碰到我的腿 |
[04:25] | It’s probably just a bug or something. | 可能就是个虫子吧 |
[04:26] | Tough it out. | 别这么胆小 |
[04:27] | Dude, what is this? | 伙计 这是什么 |
[04:29] | What the hell is this? | 这是什么啊 |
[05:28] | Working a case? | 在查案吗 |
[05:29] | Something like that. | 差不多吧 |
[05:31] | Hmm. I got, uh, word you wanted to see me? | 听说 你找我 |
[05:35] | We get any news on the shape shifter attack? | 有变形人那案子的消息了吗 |
[05:37] | Uh, no. I just wanted to check in with you, | 没有 我只是想了解下你的情况 |
[05:39] | see how you’re handling everything. | 发生这些事 看你怎么样 |
[05:42] | I know you’ve been going through the case files, | 我知道你在看以前那些案子的卷宗 |
[05:44] | getting up to speed. | 想赶上进度 |
[05:45] | I understand that it can be kind of overwhelming. | 我知道这有点难以接受 |
[05:49] | It’s hard when what you knew | 当你了解的或是你以为你了解的 |
[05:51] | or what you thought you knew about the world… | 那个世界变得面目全非 |
[05:54] | no longer holds. | 是挺难熬的 |
[05:57] | And I just wanted you to know that I’m here. | 我只想让你知道我就在这里 |
[06:00] | You’re… | 你… |
[06:02] | Here? | 在这里吗 |
[06:05] | Yeah. | 对 |
[06:07] | To talk to, you know? | 你随时可以找我聊聊 |
[06:09] | I mean, just if things are getting a little too much | 就是如果你感到太难承受 |
[06:11] | or if you’re freaked out… | 或是被吓着了 |
[06:13] | I’m…not freaked out. | 我没被吓着 |
[06:21] | Good. | 那好啊 |
[06:23] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:24] | Well, you just let me know. | 有事找我就行 |
[06:26] | If I freak out, I– Yeah, you… | 如果我被吓着的话 我会…对 你… |
[06:29] | you’ll be the first to know. | 我肯定会最先告诉你的 |
[06:32] | Dunham. | 德纳姆 |
[06:41] | We’ve got two bodies. | 有两具尸体 |
[06:44] | 12-year-old boys. | 都是十二岁的男孩 |
[06:46] | How many months since they’ve been missing? | 他们失踪几个月了 |
[06:48] | Not months. Hours. | 不是几个月 是几个小时 |
[06:50] | Somewhere between 10 and 15, | 他们昨晚没有回家 |
[06:51] | according to the reports their families made | 于是他们的家长报了案 |
[06:53] | when they didn’t come home last night. | 期间也就大概十到十五个小时 |
[06:55] | Agent Broyles? | 布洛伊探员 |
[06:56] | Agent Farnsworth is ready for you. | 方探员准备好了 |
[07:00] | Has Dr. Bishop come up with any theories yet | 对于他们的死因 |
[07:02] | on cause of death | 或是尸体腐烂速度如此之快 |
[07:03] | or the bodies’ advanced state of decomposition? | 贝博士有何想法 |
[07:05] | Walter, agent Broyles wants to know if– | 沃尔特 布洛伊探员想知道… |
[07:07] | Yes, yes, I heard him. | 好的 好的 我听见他说的了 |
[07:09] | Will you tell agent Broyles | 你告诉布洛伊探员 |
[07:12] | that as there appears to be no unusual environmental factors | 因为没有不寻常的环境因素 |
[07:15] | to explain the rapid deterioration, | 能解释如此快速的尸体腐烂 |
[07:18] | that it is absurd for me to make any determination | 不对尸体进行检查 |
[07:21] | without first examining the remains! | 我是绝对无法得出结论的 |
[07:23] | Okay, Walter said he– | 好了 沃尔特说他… |
[07:24] | Tell him, for all I know, it could be viral | 告诉他 就我所知 有可能是某种病毒 |
[07:26] | or a mutation of some flesh-eating bacteria. | 或是某种食肉菌的变异品种 |
[07:29] | He thinks that– | 他认为… |
[07:29] | Some kind of alien parasite | 有可能是外星寄生虫 |
[07:32] | or…bigfoot. | 或是…大脚怪 |
[07:33] | Bigfoot! That’s it. | 大脚怪 对了 |
[07:35] | Astrid, perhaps you can look around | 阿斯特丽德 你在周围找一找 |
[07:37] | for massive fecal droppings, huh? | 看有没有大块的粪便 |
[07:41] | He doesn’t have any theories, sir. | 他还没什么头绪 长官 |
[07:44] | I think I got something. | 我想我找到些线索 |
[07:46] | There’s a third set of sneaker treads leading in… | 这还有第三组布鞋的鞋印 从这进来 |
[07:49] | and then out. | 然后出去 |
[07:50] | Size 7, 8, maybe. | 鞋码可能是七或者八号 |
[07:53] | Then we have a potential witness. | 那就可能有目击者 |
[07:55] | Or another victim. | 或是另一个死者 |
[07:57] | Even if there was another boy that got away, | 就算有第三个男孩逃走了 |
[07:59] | he could still be infected by whatever killed the other two. | 他还是可能受到杀害那两个男孩的东西的感染 |
[08:01] | Point taken. We need to find him fast. | 有道理 我们得赶紧找到他 |
[08:04] | Yeah. If he’s alive. | 是啊 如果他还活着的话 |
[08:17] | Remarkably pungent stench. | 真是臭气熏天啊 |
[08:20] | I’m gonna… get some scented candles. | 我去 找些香薰蜡烛 |
[08:24] | Agent Broyles. | 布探员 |
[08:25] | It was good of you to accompany Astrid, | 你真好 过来陪阿斯特丽德 |
[08:28] | although unnecessary. | 尽管没那个必要 |
[08:29] | Agents Dunham and Lee | 德探员和李探员 |
[08:30] | are tracking down the identity of the boy who fled the scene. | 正在调查那个从现场逃离的男孩的身份 |
[08:33] | I thought I’d take the opportunity | 我想趁此机会 |
[08:34] | to check in on you. | 来看看你 |
[08:37] | Oh…how nice. | 你人真好 |
[08:39] | May I ask why? | 我能问为什么吗 |
[08:41] | You had your evaluation with Dr. Sumner last night. | 昨晚 萨姆纳医生对你进行了评估 |
[08:44] | He called me afterwards to voice some concerns. | 之后他给我打电话 说了下他的顾虑 |
[08:47] | Concerns? | 顾虑 |
[08:47] | He thought you seemed unusually agitated | 他觉得你被一些你不愿说明的原因 |
[08:50] | by something you were reluctant to confide. | 搞得有点异常不安 |
[08:53] | I-I can’t imagine what gave him that impress– | 我不知道他为什么会这么想 |
[08:55] | Walter? | 沃尔特 |
[08:58] | Where’s the second body? | 第二具尸体呢 |
[08:59] | On its way to the morgue. | 正被送往停尸间 |
[09:01] | I assumed one was sufficient for your examination. | 我以为你研究一具尸体就够了 |
[09:03] | Not–not sufficient at all. | 一点都不够 |
[09:05] | I-it’s quite the opposite. | 恰恰相反 |
[09:07] | I need both bodies. | 我两具尸体都需要 |
[09:08] | – Walter. – What? | -沃尔特 -什么事 |
[09:10] | What? | 你刚说什么 |
[09:14] | Did you say something? | 你刚才说什么了吗 |
[09:15] | I asked why you need both bodies. | 我问你为什么需要两具尸体 |
[09:18] | Because– | 因为 |
[09:19] | Walter, listen to me. | 沃尔特 听我说 |
[09:23] | Walter, do you see me? | 沃尔特 你能看见我吗 |
[09:24] | – Only by…comparison… – Walter, I can hear you. | -只有通过 比较 -沃尔特 我能听到你 |
[09:27] | will I be able to determine… | 我才能判断 |
[09:29] | if there are patterns to the decomposition | 组织的分解和内脏的腐烂 |
[09:31] | – of the tissue… – Listen… | -是否 -听 |
[09:34] | or the putrefaction of the internal organs, | 有一定的模式 |
[09:37] | it may well be that the victims | 有可能死者 |
[09:40] | perished at different intervals. | 死于不同的时间段 |
[09:42] | Dr. Bishop. | 贝博士 |
[09:42] | And one of them may be a carrier! | 他们其中一个有可能是载体 |
[09:44] | – I want to come home. – I am not losing my mind! | -我想回家 -我没疯 |
[10:02] | I would appreciate you | 要是你能尽快安排 |
[10:04] | arranging to have the second remains | 运送第二具尸体过来 |
[10:06] | sent here as soon as possible. | 我将感激不尽 |
[10:09] | Excuse me. | 借过一下 |
[10:19] | Broyles. | 布洛伊 |
[10:19] | It’s Olivia. We have a lead on the third boy. | 我是奥利维亚 我们有第三个男孩的线索了 |
[10:22] | This morning another student told the principal | 今天早上有个学生跟校长说 |
[10:24] | that the two victims had been | 两名死者说起过 |
[10:25] | talking about plans to beat a kid up. | 要海扁一个小孩 |
[10:47] | His name is Aaron Sneddon. He’s ten years old. | 他叫艾伦·斯奈登 今年十岁 |
[10:50] | He said it was pretty dark | 他说当时很黑 |
[10:51] | and he didn’t see much after the boys chased him | 在那两个男孩追着他进隧道以后 |
[10:53] | into the tunnel. | 他没看到什么 |
[10:53] | Why didn’t he tell anyone what happened? | 他怎么没把这事告诉别人 |
[10:55] | His parents? | 他的父母呢 |
[10:56] | Well, he has no father, | 他父亲去世了 |
[10:57] | and his mother is out of the country. | 他母亲出国了 |
[10:59] | Aaron said that she’s away a lot for work. | 艾伦说他母亲常因工作离家 |
[11:01] | But the boy’s mother wouldn’t leave him home by himself. | 但他妈妈不会让他一个人待家里吧 |
[11:03] | No, she has him stay with a neighbor | 没错 她让他和同一栋公寓的邻居 |
[11:05] | in their apartment complex. | 一起住 |
[11:07] | His principal said that he’s a quiet boy, | 校长说他是个文静的男孩 |
[11:09] | that she doesn’t know him to have many friends. | 她觉得他没什么朋友 |
[11:11] | So has Walter gotten anywhere yet? | 沃尔特有什么进展吗 |
[11:13] | Beyond his random theories of vampires and succubi, no. | 除了那吸血鬼和女妖之类的理论 没了 |
[11:16] | He says he needs to examine the other body. | 他说他要研究另一具尸体 |
[11:18] | I’d like you and Agent Lee to retrieve it from the morgue. | 我希望你和李探员把它从停尸间取出来 |
[11:20] | I’ll let Dr. Bishop know the boy is here. | 我去告诉贝博士男孩到了 |
[11:22] | Okay. | 好的 |
[11:36] | You like to draw? | 你喜欢画画吗 |
[11:40] | Me too. | 我也喜欢 |
[11:48] | Aaron, we’re going to have to get you checked out | 艾伦 我们准备给你做检查 |
[11:50] | to make sure that you’re okay. | 确保你没事 |
[11:52] | Our friend, Dr. Bishop, | 由我们的朋友 贝博士[医生] |
[11:53] | is going to examine you. | 来给你检查 |
[11:54] | I don’t like doctors. | 我不喜欢医生 |
[11:57] | They scare me. | 他们让我害怕 |
[11:58] | Oh, you’ll like Walter. | 你会喜欢沃尔特的 |
[12:00] | There’s nothing scary about him. | 他一点都不可怕 |
[12:01] | All right, young man. Let’s get started. | 好了 小伙子 开始吧 |
[12:03] | Take off your shirt and hop on the table. | 把上衣脱了坐到桌子上 |
[12:14] | Please, I don’t want a shot. | 求求你 我不想打针 |
[12:18] | Well, technically a shot | 严格上说 打针 |
[12:19] | is depositing a substance into the bloodstream. | 是把东西注入你的血液里 |
[12:22] | This is more a withdrawal. | 而这是抽取 |
[12:28] | Just this one time. | 一下就好了 |
[12:31] | I promise. | 我说话算数 |
[12:48] | There. That wasn’t so bad. | 好了 没什么好怕的 |
[12:51] | Good boy. | 好孩子 |
[12:55] | You can put your shirt on now. | 现在可以把衣服穿好了 |
[12:57] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[13:24] | Please, don’t touch that! | 请别碰 |
[13:26] | Give me… | 给我 |
[13:35] | It’s all right. It’s all right. | 没事的 没事的 |
[13:37] | I–I shouldn’t have shouted. | 我不该对你大声吼的 |
[13:42] | It–it belonged to my son. | 这是我儿子的 |
[13:47] | You have a son? | 你有儿子吗 |
[13:49] | I did. | 有过 |
[13:52] | He died. | 他去世了 |
[13:59] | Walter. | 沃尔特 |
[14:01] | You need to come and take a look at this. | 你得过来看看 |
[14:11] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[14:13] | It happened when I was moving a candle. | 我移动蜡烛的时候发现的 |
[14:20] | That’s curious. | 真奇怪 |
[14:21] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[14:23] | Look at the lambda sensor. | 看看含氧感知器 |
[14:30] | The corpse is pulling high levels of oxygen out of the air. | 尸体正从空气中吸取大量的氧气 |
[14:34] | Astrid… | 阿斯特丽德 |
[14:37] | I don’t remember there being this much mold on the ribcage before. | 我记得之前胸腔上没这么多霉菌吧 |
[14:47] | Dear god. | 天啊 |
[14:49] | The incubation case. Quickly! | 把孵化箱拿来 快 |
[14:51] | Grab the other end. We have to contain it. | 抓住脚 我们要把它装起来 |
[14:54] | Walter. | 沃尔特 |
[14:54] | No time to explain. Hurry! | 没时间解释了 快点 |
[15:06] | Spores. | 这是孢子 |
[15:10] | I–I had assumed that the mold | 我还以为那霉菌 |
[15:11] | was just a symptom of the rapid decomposition. | 只是快速分解的症状 |
[15:15] | Walter, I am not following. | 沃尔特 我没听明白 |
[15:16] | The cause, Astrid… | 问题的根源 阿斯特丽德 |
[15:19] | I’m starting to believe | 我开始觉得 |
[15:20] | that it was an aggressive form of fungi that killed the boys. | 是一种具侵略性的真菌杀死了那两个男孩 |
[15:24] | Olivia and Lincoln, they went to the morgue to get the other body. | 奥利维亚和林肯去停尸间取另一具尸体了 |
[15:33] | – Astrid? – Are you at the morgue? | -阿斯特丽德 -你们在停尸间吗 |
[15:34] | Yeah, we’re just heading to the elevator now– | 没错 我们正走去搭电梯呢 |
[15:36] | Listen, you have got to evacuate the room. | 听着 你们快疏散房间里的人 |
[15:38] | get the body from the tunnel locked down. | 把隧道里找到的那尸体密封起来 |
[15:40] | What? | 什么 |
[15:41] | It’s going to explode and release spores! | 它要爆炸了 并会释放孢子 |
[15:50] | You gonna get that? | 你去接吗 |
[15:52] | I’m eating my lunch. | 我在吃午餐 |
[15:54] | Come on, come on, come on, come on. | 快接 快接 |
[16:09] | Hey, Beth, come here. | 贝丝 过来 |
[16:10] | Take a look at this. | 看看这里 |
[16:14] | Oh, god. | 天啊 |
[16:22] | What are you doing? We gotta get them out of there. | 你在干什么 我们得把他们救出来 |
[16:23] | We can’t open that door. | 我们不能打开那扇门 |
[16:24] | We need to get a team in here and lock down the area. | 我们要找一个小组过来把这里封锁了 |
[16:25] | We can’t just leave ’em to die. | 我们不能就让他们在那里等死 |
[16:28] | They’re already dead. | 他们已经与死无异 |
[16:57] | Dr. Bishop. | 贝博士 |
[16:59] | Can you tell us what we’re dealing with here? | 你能告诉我们这是什么吗 |
[17:02] | Clearly not the garden variety of cordyceps fungi. | 很明显不是栽培类的虫草属真菌 |
[17:07] | A genetic mutation with a capacity | 而是一种有着超快速 |
[17:09] | of hyper-accelerated growth and nutrition absorption, | 生长及吸收营养能力的变种真菌 |
[17:13] | which explains the rapid decomposition of the bodies. | 这正好解释了尸体的快速分解 |
[17:16] | Walter, what’s “Cordyceps fungi”? | 沃尔特 什么是虫草属真菌 |
[17:19] | A species capable of releasing neurotoxins | 一种能释放神经毒素 |
[17:21] | so as to paralyze a host, | 以瘫痪宿主的物种 |
[17:23] | usually an insect, | 宿主一般是昆虫 |
[17:25] | so that the fungi can feed and lay its spores. | 这样真菌能进食并产下孢子 |
[17:29] | So why aren’t they attacking us? | 那它们为什么不袭击我们呢 |
[17:31] | These are not a pack of wolves, Agent Broyles. | 它们不是狼群 布探员 |
[17:33] | Size not withstanding, | 它们的体型承受不住 |
[17:34] | they are still a lower life form | 还只是一种低等生命 |
[17:36] | with rudimentary instincts | 只有一些基本的本能反应 |
[17:39] | probably based on tactile response. | 可能是基于触碰反应 |
[17:41] | As long as none of you touch them, | 只要不碰到它们 |
[17:43] | they won’t even know you’re there. | 它们根本察觉不到你们 |
[17:45] | A couple of these bad boys are making their way down the sink. | 这些家伙正在往水槽里延伸 |
[17:48] | Most likely seeking more water and nutrients, | 很可能是为了寻找更多的水和营养 |
[17:51] | which shows a strong impulse | 这显示出它们强烈的扩展趋向 |
[17:53] | to expand their reach as far as possible. | 尽量向远处延伸 |
[17:56] | I mean, really, this is a most extraordinary species, | 这的确是非同寻常的物种 |
[17:58] | don’t you think? | 你不觉得吗 |
[17:59] | Admiration aside, Dr. Bishop, | 先别急着感慨 贝博士 |
[18:00] | how do you recommend killing these things? | 你认为怎样才能杀死这些生物 |
[18:02] | As with a great many molds and fungi, | 这么大量的菌类生物 |
[18:04] | a strong dose of U.V. light or intense heat | 用强紫外线照射或者是高温 |
[18:08] | should effectively eradicate them. | 应该能有效根除 |
[18:13] | Understood. | 明白 |
[18:14] | Agent Mace, this is Broyles. | 梅斯探员 我是布洛伊 |
[18:16] | We’re going to need high-intensity U.V. lamps in here, | 这里需要大量高强度紫外线灯 |
[18:18] | as many as you can find. | 越多越好 |
[18:20] | Yes, sir. Copy that. | 是 长官 收到 |
[18:22] | I’ll oversee things here. | 我在这里指挥 |
[18:23] | I want you and Agent Lee to assemble a small team | 你和李探员带一小队人 |
[18:25] | and have them meet you at the tunnel. | 在隧道集合 |
[18:26] | Based on the boy’s remains, | 从男孩的遗体来看 |
[18:27] | the fungus colony at the tunnel | 隧道里的菌落 |
[18:29] | is probably much bigger than what we have here. | 很可能比这里要庞大得多 |
[18:32] | I’m not convinced | 我不太确信 |
[18:33] | that U.V. is the most efficient way to destroy it. | 紫外线是杀死它们的最好方法 |
[18:35] | You have something else in mind? | 你有其它想法吗 |
[18:37] | I’m thinking flamethrowers. | 我觉得可以用火焰喷射器 |
[18:40] | Fortunately, your tests show no sign | 很好 检测结果显示 |
[18:43] | of fungal infection. | 你没有被真菌感染 |
[18:45] | The good news is that you’re now free to return home. | 好消息 你现在可以回家了 |
[18:49] | Agent Farnsworth will drop you there. | 方探员会送你回去 |
[18:56] | Unless it’s not good news. | 你好像不太情愿 |
[18:58] | Nobody’s there. | 我家里没人 |
[19:00] | Oh, yes. I understand you’re staying with a friend. | 对了 你是住在一个朋友家 |
[19:04] | A neighbor, but she never talks to me. | 是我的邻居 但她从不跟我说话 |
[19:07] | Perhaps there’s someone else with whom you can stay. | 或许你可以去别人家 |
[19:10] | No. | 没有别人了 |
[19:12] | I see. | 这样啊 |
[19:15] | Well, I certainly know what it feels like | 我很能理解 |
[19:16] | to have nowhere to go, no family. | 这种无家可归的感受 |
[19:22] | This is the only home I know. | 这里是我唯一可以称作家的地方了 |
[19:26] | You live here? | 你就住在这里吗 |
[19:28] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[19:30] | It’s not much, I admit, but… | 我承认 这里很简陋 |
[19:33] | it’s certainly better than the mental institution | 但至少比我之前住的 |
[19:35] | where I lived before this. | 精神病院要好得多 |
[19:50] | Would you like to stay here with me | 你愿意留在这里陪我 |
[19:52] | for a little while longer? | 再多待一会吗 |
[19:57] | I can’t promise that I’ll have any time | 但我可不能保证 |
[19:59] | for entertaining you, understand. | 我有时间陪你玩 明白吗 |
[20:02] | I mean, I’m a very busy man. | 我可是个大忙人 |
[20:17] | Sublime. | 爽歪歪呀 |
[20:21] | Dr. Bishop. | 贝博士 |
[20:22] | “Walter.” I said you could call me “Walter.” | 沃尔特 我说过了 叫我沃尔特就好 |
[20:28] | How did your son die? | 你的儿子是怎么死的 |
[20:39] | Peter was very sick. | 彼得生了重病 |
[20:43] | I tried for a long time to find a cure… | 我一直在试着找到一种治疗方法 |
[20:47] | but I found it too late, | 但我找到时已经太晚了 |
[20:49] | and he died. | 他已经去世了 |
[20:54] | Then I discovered an alternate universe | 后来我发现了一个平行的世界 |
[20:57] | where another version of my son was dying | 那边的彼得也由于同样的病 |
[21:00] | from the same malady. | 而生命垂危 |
[21:02] | So I crossed over to the other side | 因此我穿越到了那边的世界 |
[21:04] | with the intention of bringing him back to cure him. | 一心想要带他回来治好他的病 |
[21:09] | But the frozen lakewhere I created | 但是 我连通两个世界的 |
[21:11] | a portal between universes was unsound, | 那个冻湖并不坚实 |
[21:15] | and when we crossed back, | 当我带着他穿越回来时 |
[21:17] | the ice broke. | 湖上的冰破裂了 |
[21:20] | And Peter– | 彼得 |
[21:22] | the other version of him– drowned. | 我是指那边世界的彼得 溺水身亡 |
[21:26] | And I lost him all over again. | 我又一次失去了他 |
[21:33] | And… you don’t think you belong in a mental institution? | 你依然觉得你不该待在精神病院吗 |
[21:54] | How soon till the flood lights are up? | 探照灯还要多久才能装好 |
[21:55] | Almost there, ma’am. | 就快好了 长官 |
[22:00] | Here’s our perp. | 在这呢 |
[22:02] | Doesn’t look like much in here. | 看起来好像不多 |
[22:05] | No wonder we overlooked it. | 怪不得之前没注意到呢 |
[22:06] | Well, once we’ve got lights, | 等探照灯安好了 |
[22:07] | we can make sure we’ve taken out the entire colony. | 就可以看清我们清除的是否彻底 |
[22:26] | Ready for you, Agent Dunham. | 一切就绪 德探员 |
[22:38] | I don’t know about you, but I’m ready for another. | 不知道你要不要 我可是要再来一杯 |
[22:44] | Aaron, what’s wrong? | 艾伦 怎么了 |
[22:45] | It’s… bright. | 太亮了 |
[22:48] | What? | 什么 |
[22:49] | It’s too bright. | 亮得刺眼 |
[22:54] | What do you see? | 看到什么了 |
[22:55] | I need the handheld flood over here. | 我需要一个手持探照灯 |
[23:08] | There’s more of it back here. | 这里面藏着更多的菌落 |
[23:10] | A lot more. | 相当多 |
[23:12] | What is that? | 什么东西这么亮 |
[23:15] | – Let me take a look– – No! | -让我来看看 -不要 |
[23:16] | Get away! What is it? | 走开 什么东西 |
[23:18] | Some of it’s growing down through some grating. | 有一些沿着缝隙向深处蔓延 |
[23:21] | Do we know what’s under here? | 知道这下面是什么吗 |
[23:25] | Burn it. | 烧了它 |
[23:26] | Burn it all. | 全部烧掉 |
[23:28] | Astrid! Help me! | 阿斯特丽德 过来帮忙 |
[23:31] | Aaron, you need to talk to me. | 艾伦 跟我说说话 |
[23:33] | You need to tell me what’s wrong. | 告诉我怎么回事 |
[23:33] | Walter, he has a high-grade fever. | 沃尔特 他发高烧了 |
[23:35] | – How’d this happen? – I don’t know. | -怎么回事 -我不知道 |
[23:36] | He was complaining about something being too bright, | 他刚在抱怨什么东西亮得刺眼 |
[23:38] | and then he got scared, | 好像受到了惊吓 |
[23:40] | and then he just started burning– | 然后就开始发烧了 |
[23:56] | Walter? | 沃尔特 |
[23:57] | Stop what you’re doing. | 赶快住手 |
[24:00] | Say it again. | 再说一遍 |
[24:01] | I said stop it! You’re killing the boy. | 我叫你住手 你这样会杀死那个男孩的 |
[24:10] | Just a few more minutes. | 再坚持一会儿就好 |
[24:12] | I don’t want to turn you into a popsicle. | 我也不想让你冻成冰棍 |
[24:15] | Oh, Astrid– | 对了 阿斯特丽德 |
[24:16] | I’ll get you one later, Walter. | 一会再拿给你 沃尔特 |
[24:18] | Oh. Grape, please. | 要葡萄味的 |
[24:20] | And one for my friend here. | 给这位朋友也来一杯 |
[24:23] | You just rest there. | 你待在这别动 |
[24:28] | Olivia. | 奥利维亚 |
[24:29] | We’ve managed to bring his temperature down | 我们已经设法让他的体温 |
[24:30] | a couple of degrees, | 降低了几度 |
[24:31] | but it remains dangerously high. | 但体温仍旧高得危险 |
[24:33] | And you’re positive that Aaron was affected | 你确定艾伦是 |
[24:34] | by the fungus in the tunnel? | 受隧道里的菌落影响的吗 |
[24:36] | His collapse and fever coincided | 你们在那边焚烧菌落 |
[24:38] | precisely as you were, uh, burning the colony. | 他在这边休克而且高烧 完全对的上号 |
[24:41] | I am certain there was a connection. | 我十分确定这之间存在某种联系 |
[24:43] | Okay, what about the fungus at the morgue? | 那么 停尸房里的菌落又怎么解释 |
[24:45] | Broyles and his team destroyed that. | 布洛伊带队烧毁了那里的菌落 |
[24:47] | Why wasn’t Aaron affected then? | 为什么当时艾伦没有受到影响 |
[24:48] | Well, that I cannot explain as of yet. | 这个 我目前还无法解释 |
[24:51] | So the boy is feeling | 所以说这个男孩 |
[24:55] | whatever this thing inside the tunnel is feeling. | 能感受到隧道里那些东西的感受 |
[24:58] | Precisely. | 丝毫不差 |
[24:58] | Okay, whatever it is, it’s dangerous, | 不管这是什么 都很危险 |
[25:00] | and we need to destroy it. | 我们必须将其铲除 |
[25:01] | So how do we break the connection between it and the boy? | 怎样才能切断这东西和男孩间的联系 |
[25:04] | I’m not sure, | 我不太确定 |
[25:04] | but perhaps the best way to determine that is to learn | 也许最好的办法是先了解 |
[25:08] | how the connection was formed in the first place. | 这种联系最开始是怎么建立的 |
[25:10] | Okay, well, I think I may have an idea about that. | 好吧 我想我可能有些想法 |
[25:20] | Aaron, let’s have a talk. | 艾伦 我要跟你谈谈 |
[25:22] | About what? | 谈什么 |
[25:23] | About why you lied to us. | 谈谈你为什么骗我们 |
[25:29] | Your drawings, Aaron. | 这是你画的 艾伦 |
[25:31] | Agent Dunham found them covering the wall inside the tunnel. | 德探员在隧道内的墙上发现了一样的画 |
[25:38] | You never mentioned you’d been there before yesterday. | 你没说你昨天之前也去过那里 |
[25:43] | Based on the size of your artwork, | 但是根据隧道内你画作的面积 |
[25:46] | I’d say you go there a lot. | 你肯定是经常去 |
[25:51] | It, um… | 这… |
[25:55] | It’s hard to explain. | 很难说清楚 |
[25:59] | I would go there sometimes. | 有时 为了逃离现实 |
[26:03] | To get away. | 我会去那里 |
[26:05] | And after a while, | 一段时间以后 |
[26:08] | I would… | 我就… |
[26:10] | start to feel better, | 感觉好起来了 |
[26:13] | Like I wasn’t alone, | 就好像我不是一个人 |
[26:17] | that there was something there | 就像那里有什么东西 |
[26:20] | that was sad whenever I was sad. | 陪着我一同悲伤 |
[26:23] | Or… | 或者是… |
[26:27] | I know it sounds stupid. | 我知道这听起来很傻 |
[26:30] | Perhaps not. | 其实不傻 |
[26:32] | You’re saying you thought there was something there | 你是说那里有什么东西 |
[26:34] | that felt as you felt. | 与你感同身受 |
[26:38] | I mean, I guess I thought I was just imagining it. | 我以为这都是我自己幻想出来的 |
[26:45] | Maybe I was crazy. | 也许是我疯了 |
[26:49] | But it was like it understood me, | 但它好像很懂我 |
[26:52] | – like it wanted to protect– – Protect you. | -它想保护 -保护你 |
[27:00] | Aaron, the boys who were chasing you… | 艾伦 追着你打的两个男孩 |
[27:05] | you intentionally led them there, didn’t you? | 你是故意把他们引到那里的 是吧 |
[27:09] | It told you to bring them back to the tunnel. | 它指使你把他们引回隧道 |
[27:13] | I didn’t know what was gonna happen, | 我不知道会发生什么事 |
[27:15] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[27:18] | I didn’t know what it was! | 我不知道它是什么东西 |
[27:30] | It’s all right, son. | 没关系 孩子 |
[27:42] | I believe you did nothing wrong. | 我相信你没做错事 |
[27:51] | Walter… | 沃尔特 |
[27:54] | What was that all about? | 这是怎么一回事 |
[27:55] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[27:57] | I think I’m beginning to. I need Agent Dunham. | 我想我开始明白了 我要找德探员 |
[28:02] | My initial hypothesis was entirely wrong. | 我的假设从开始就完全错误 |
[28:05] | These are not colonies of fungi. | 这些不是真菌菌落 |
[28:08] | I now believe that– | 我现在认为 |
[28:11] | That this is a single organism, | 这是一个独立的生物体 |
[28:15] | one with rapidly evolving communication skills, | 它的交流手段已飞速进化 |
[28:17] | enabling it to form a psychic bond with the boy. | 促使其与男孩之间形成心灵感应 |
[28:21] | You see these? I believe that each of these fungal masses | 看到这些了吗 我相信每一个真菌群 |
[28:26] | is the equivalent to a neuron, a brain cell, | 和神经元 脑细胞是等同的 |
[28:28] | and these tendrils are linking them together, | 这些根须将他们连接在一起 |
[28:31] | essentially dendrites and synapses. | 实质上是树突和突触 |
[28:34] | The organism is a vast neural network. | 这个生物体是个巨大的神经网络 |
[28:38] | Wait, you’re telling me that this whole thing, | 等等 你是说整个这玩意 |
[28:40] | all of it, is one big giant brain? | 全部这些 是一个巨大的脑子 |
[28:41] | That’s exactly what I’m saying. | 这正是我的看法 |
[28:43] | Agent lee, Gus is a growing, evolving mind. | 李探员 嘉斯是个在生长进化的大脑 |
[28:48] | “Gus”? | 嘉斯 |
[28:49] | Well, I thought that since it’s a single living entity | 我想着既然它是个活的实体 |
[28:52] | that perhaps we should name it for the sake of clarity. | 为了表达清楚我们得给它命名 |
[28:54] | Okay, so the reason that Aaron wasn’t affected | 那么当我们摧毁停尸房的真菌时 |
[28:55] | when we destroyed the fungi in the morgue– | 艾伦未受到影响的原因 |
[28:57] | Was because the colony growing there | 是因为在那里生长的菌群 |
[29:01] | was unable to connect to the network, | 未能与神经网连接 |
[29:03] | and until it could, it was a mindless appendage. | 由于未能连接 它只是个无脑的附肢 |
[29:06] | That’s why it was heading down the drain– | 所以它才往下水道钻 |
[29:08] | to try and connect with Gus. | 试图和嘉斯连接 |
[29:09] | Yeah. What you need to understand is that | 是的 你需要清楚的是 |
[29:10] | Gus can only make more of itself. | 嘉斯只能自我复制 |
[29:13] | And as it grows, it becomes more intelligent, | 伴随其生长 也会更加智能 |
[29:15] | more self-aware, and ever more conscious | 具有自我意识 甚至能感知到 |
[29:18] | of how alone in the world it is. | 它在这个世界是何其孤独 |
[29:20] | And my contention | 而我的论点是 |
[29:21] | is that Gus forged a link with Aaron | 嘉斯因与艾伦对孤单的共鸣 |
[29:26] | over this shared sense of isolation. | 制造了与他的连接 |
[29:28] | Until I can find a way | 在我找到打破它与男孩 |
[29:30] | to break the link with the boy, | 之间连接的方法之前 |
[29:32] | any assault on the organism will hurt him. | 对生物体的任何攻击都会使男孩受伤 |
[29:35] | Or worse. | 甚至更糟 |
[29:45] | It’s Broyles. | 是布洛伊打来的 |
[29:47] | Sir, we have new information about the fungus. | 长官 我们在真菌上有新发现 |
[29:49] | So have I. | 我也是 |
[29:50] | There’s been another attack– | 又发生了一起袭击 |
[29:51] | a homeless man camped out in an alley in Roxbury crossing. | 一个流浪汉在罗克斯伯里车站外一个小巷露宿 |
[29:54] | Looks like the fungus came up through some grating. | 看起来真菌直穿些栅栏侵袭了他 |
[29:56] | Roxbury? That’s six miles from the tunnel. | 罗克斯伯里 那里离隧道有6英里远 |
[29:58] | I know. | 我知道 |
[29:59] | After Agent Lee’s report on the growths in the tunnel, | 在李探员报告隧道里真菌的生长情况后 |
[30:01] | I found that the Boston sewer line | 我发现波士顿的下水管道 |
[30:02] | runs directly underneath that area. | 就在那一区域地下 |
[30:05] | We have a major infestation on our hands. | 我们面临严重的真菌侵袭 |
[30:07] | We need to eradicate this thing, | 我们必须得除掉这个东西 |
[30:08] | and we need to do it now. | 现在就得动手 |
[30:08] | Agent Broyles, uh, this is Walter Bishop. | 布洛伊探员 我是沃尔特·贝肖普 |
[30:11] | I–I don’t think you–you–you understand | 我 我想 你 你不明白 |
[30:13] | that I haven’t yet discovered a way | 我还没有找到方法 |
[30:15] | to break the link between the organism and the boy. | 来打破生物体和男孩之间的连接 |
[30:17] | I–I need more time. | 我需要更多时间 |
[30:18] | I do understand, Doctor. Believe me. | 我明白 博士 相信我 |
[30:20] | But the longer we wait, | 但等得越久 |
[30:21] | the more likely other innocent people will be killed. | 越有可能发生其他无辜人遇害事件 |
[30:23] | It’s just that you are not hearing me. | 你没有听清楚我的意思 |
[30:25] | I suggest you keep trying with whatever time– | 我建议你在仅有的时间内努力… |
[30:26] | He’ll die! Do you hear me? | 他会死的 你听懂没 |
[30:29] | You’re going to kill Peter! | 你这样会杀死彼得的 |
[30:33] | Aaron. | 艾伦 |
[30:36] | Walter, you mean “Aaron.” | 沃尔特 你想说的是艾伦 |
[30:37] | What did I say? | 我刚才说的是什么 |
[30:39] | You’ve got two hours, Dr. Bishop | 你还有两个小时 贝肖普博士 |
[30:40] | After that or if there are any more attacks, | 两小时之后或是又发生袭击 |
[30:42] | I can’t make any promises. | 我不能保证不会动手 |
[30:46] | Astrid, we need to reconfigure | 阿斯特丽德 我们需要重新配置 |
[30:48] | the neurostimulator for magnetic resonance! | 神经刺激器进行磁共振 |
[30:50] | We need to chart Aaron’s brain activity. | 需要绘制艾伦的大脑活动图 |
[30:52] | Agent Dunham, | 德探员 |
[30:53] | You and Agent Lee, be ready to move out. | 你和李探员随时准备好行动 |
[30:54] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[30:55] | Flamethrowers aren’t going to be enough. | 喷火器是远远不够的 |
[30:57] | We’re gonna need some help. | 还需要一些帮助 |
[31:07] | I’ve got recon team throughout the city, | 我派侦察队对全市 |
[31:08] | spread out over an eight-mile radius. | 展开半径八英里的搜寻 |
[31:10] | So far we’ve determined the fungus has encroached on | 目前为止检测到真菌已经侵入了 |
[31:12] | at least a dozen populated buildings, | 至少十几栋居民建筑 |
[31:13] | all of which have been evacuated. | 居民已全部疏散 |
[31:15] | But no other bodies have been found. | 但尚未发现其它尸体 |
[31:16] | Thankfully, no. | 谢天谢地 没有 |
[31:17] | It’s been well over an hour. | 已经一个多小时了 |
[31:18] | How’s Dr. Bishop doing with the boy? | 贝肖普博士和那个男孩怎么样了 |
[31:20] | We haven’t gotten any word yet. | 还没什么消息 |
[31:21] | Agent Broyles, if you don’t mind my asking, | 布洛伊探员 不介意我问一下吧 |
[31:23] | what exactly is our plan to kill Gus? | 我们要以何种方案杀死嘉斯 |
[31:26] | That’s what Walter’s calling the organism. | 沃尔特是这么称呼那个生物体的 |
[31:29] | That’s our plan, Agent Lee, | 李探员 那就是我们的方案 |
[31:31] | compliments of Nina Sharp and Massive Dynamic. | 与尼娜·夏普和巨力集团合作 |
[31:34] | You two, along with one of their techs, | 你们两人与他们的一位技术人员 |
[31:35] | will be administering a potent toxin to the fungus. | 将对真菌注射强效毒素 |
[31:37] | Agent Broyles, recon six is on the line. | 布洛伊探员 侦察六队的电话 |
[31:40] | I’m gonna check in with Walter. | 我打给沃尔特问问情况 |
[31:44] | Walter. | 沃尔特 |
[31:45] | It’s Olivia. | 奥利维亚的电话 |
[31:53] | Olivia, we’ve managed to isolate Gus’ brain wave. | 奥利维亚 我们设法分离出了嘉斯的脑波 |
[31:57] | The link appears to be centered somewhere | 连接点应该是在艾伦前额叶 |
[31:59] | inside of Aaron’s pre-frontal lobe. | 的中心某处 |
[32:02] | Okay, so you know how to disconnect it. | 好 那你知道如何断开连接 |
[32:03] | Oh, no.No, I haven’t quite worked that out yet. | 不 那个问题我还没有解决 |
[32:06] | Okay, Walter, we’re running out of time. | 好 沃尔特 快没时间了 |
[32:08] | I realize that. | 我明白 |
[32:09] | My attempts to shut down that part of his brain haven’t worked! | 我试图关闭他那部分大脑 但没成功 |
[32:13] | There’s only one other possible option. | 恐怕只有一个可能的办法了 |
[32:17] | Surgically remove the infected part. | 进行手术移除感染部分 |
[32:20] | What are you saying? | 你在说什么 |
[32:21] | You’re thinking of lobotomizing him? | 你要对他施行脑叶切断术 |
[32:23] | I don’t know what else to do | 在现有的时间内 |
[32:24] | In the time I have left, Olivia. | 我没有其它办法了 奥利维亚 |
[32:26] | Walter, you can’t! | 沃尔特 你不能这么做 |
[32:27] | I have to save his life. | 我得救他的命 |
[32:29] | Whatever it takes. | 无论要付出什么代价 |
[32:31] | Okay, Walter, listen to me. | 沃尔特 你听我说 |
[32:32] | Now, you’re gonna find another way, | 你要寻找其它方法 |
[32:34] | and I’m gonna talk to Broyles, | 我来跟布洛伊谈 |
[32:35] | explain the situation to him, | 向他解释情况 |
[32:36] | and see if I can buy us some time. Stand by. | 看看能不能争取更多时间 等着我 |
[32:39] | – Sir. – I just got word from one of our teams. | -长官 -我刚从一个侦察队得到信息 |
[32:42] | The fungus has reached a subway platform in midtown. | 真菌侵袭到了市中心的地铁站台 |
[32:45] | We can’t contain this thing. We have to move on it now. | 不能再等了 必须开始行动 |
[32:47] | You gave Walter two hours. There’s still time– | 你再给沃尔特两个小时 还有点时间 |
[32:49] | I’m sorry, but you know as well as I do | 很抱歉 但你和我一样清楚 |
[32:51] | we can’t sacrifice countless other lives to save one boy. | 我们不能为了一个孩子牺牲无数其他的生命 |
[33:12] | Walter… | 沃尔特 |
[33:22] | What? | 怎么了 |
[33:23] | No time to talk. | 没时间废话 |
[33:26] | I have to think. | 我得想办法 |
[33:38] | So what are we looking for? | 我们是要找什么东西 |
[33:39] | Somewhere the toxin will be best distributed. | 发散毒素的最佳地点 |
[33:42] | Some sort of central mass. | 像是主块之类的 |
[33:45] | There. | 那里 |
[33:53] | Agent Broyles, we’ve located the injection point. | 布洛伊探员 我们找到注射点了 |
[33:56] | The tech is preparing the toxin. | 技术人员在准备毒素 |
[33:58] | Copy that. Keep me apprised. | 收到 随时通报 |
[34:13] | I was told it was on your order. | 上面告诉我要听你的命令 |
[34:17] | Olivia… | 奥利维亚 |
[34:22] | Okay. | 动手吧 |
[34:29] | No! | 不要 |
[34:35] | Walter, | 沃尔特 |
[34:37] | his blood pressure is falling, | 他的血压在下降 |
[34:38] | and he has lost consciousness. | 而且失去知觉 |
[34:40] | Do something! | 想想办法 |
[34:43] | I’ve run through every conceivable scenario I can think of. | 能想到的我都想过了 |
[34:46] | That creature has a hold on his brain, | 那个东西抓住了他的大脑 |
[34:48] | and I have no ide– | 而我完全不知… |
[34:52] | Wait. Wait! | 等等 等等 |
[34:54] | What’s happening in there? | 发生了什么事 |
[34:55] | The toxin’s been administered, but the technician is dead. | 毒素已经注入 但是技术人员死了 |
[34:58] | I want you and Agent Lee to fall back to position one now! | 你和李探员立刻撤回到一号位置 |
[35:00] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[35:01] | Olivia. | 奥利维亚 |
[35:02] | – Lincoln, what? – I can’t move. | -林肯 怎么了 -我动不了了 |
[35:05] | What? | 什么 |
[35:07] | The source of Aaron’s physical distress | 艾伦身体病症的根源 |
[35:09] | isn’t isolated in the pre-frontal lobe, as I thought. | 不像我想的那样是单独存在于大脑额叶 |
[35:12] | – It’s also here. – What is that? | -这里也有 -那是什么 |
[35:14] | It’s the limbic system. Limbic! | 是边缘系统 边缘 |
[35:16] | The emotional center of the brain. | 是大脑的情感中心 |
[35:20] | Emotion… | 情感 |
[35:22] | Yes. | 对了 |
[35:23] | Astrid, get me the epinephrine. | 阿斯特丽德 把肾上腺素拿来 |
[35:25] | The fungus has a hold on Agent Lee. | 真菌抓住了李探员 |
[35:26] | He requires immediate medical help. | 他需要马上接受治疗 |
[35:29] | We’re assembling a team now. | 我们在集结队伍 |
[35:30] | Does the fungicide appear to be working? | 杀真菌剂起效了吗 |
[35:34] | Negative. | 无效 |
[35:35] | The organism’s still alive. | 生物体仍然活着 |
[35:37] | I don’t know why, but it’s not working. | 我不知道为什么 但是没起效 |
[35:38] | The link is emotional. | 纽带是情感 |
[35:40] | Gus doesn’t have a hold on him. | 不是嘉斯抓住了他 |
[35:43] | He has a hold on it. | 是他抓着嘉斯 |
[35:49] | I’m sorry, son. | 抱歉 孩子 |
[35:54] | Aaron! Aaron! Listen to me! | 艾伦 艾伦 听我说 |
[35:57] | Aaron! Aaron! Good boy, good boy. | 艾伦 艾伦 好孩子 好孩子 |
[35:59] | I know you’re scared, | 我知道你害怕 |
[36:01] | but you need to let go of the organism. | 但你得放开那个生物体 |
[36:04] | No…it’s my friend. No. | 不 它是我的朋友 不要 |
[36:07] | I’ll be alone. | 我会孤单的 |
[36:08] | I know you’ve come to believe that it’s your friend, | 我知道你认为它是你的朋友 |
[36:11] | but it’s not real. | 但那不是真的 |
[36:13] | It’s something that’s invaded your mind. | 它侵入了你的内心 |
[36:16] | It’s hurting you. | 它在伤害你 |
[36:17] | Nobody cares. | 没人在乎我 |
[36:18] | It doesn’t matter. | 受伤也不要紧 |
[36:19] | Walter, his blood pressure is still falling. | 沃尔特 他的血压还在降 |
[36:21] | His organs are shutting down. | 他的器官要停止工作了 |
[36:27] | You matter to me. | 你对我就要紧 |
[36:29] | I care, and I… | 我在乎你… |
[36:34] | and I don’t want to lose you. | 我不想失去你 |
[36:37] | I can’t lose you. | 我不能失去你 |
[36:39] | Not again. | 不能再失去你 |
[36:46] | Aaron… | 艾伦 |
[36:48] | I know how hard it is to make connections. | 我知道与人心灵相通有多难 |
[36:52] | I know what it is to be lonely. | 我知道孤单是什么滋味 |
[36:55] | It takes courage to be the one to take someone else’s hand, | 要主动交朋友 信任他们不会离你而去 |
[36:58] | to trust that they won’t leave you. | 这是需要勇气的 |
[37:01] | I won’t leave you, Aaron. | 我不会离开你的 艾伦 |
[37:04] | And I’m begging you not to leave me. | 我求你也不要离开我 |
[37:07] | Please. | 求你了 |
[37:11] | Let it go. Let it go. | 放它走吧 放它走 |
[37:15] | Please. Let it go, son. | 求你 放手吧 孩子 |
[37:17] | Walter… | 沃尔特 |
[37:19] | I think it’s working. | 我想有效果了 |
[37:22] | He’s stabilizing. | 他的情况稳定了 |
[37:34] | This is Dunham. | 我是德纳姆 |
[37:37] | Uh, something’s happening. | 这里有变化 |
[37:41] | Their brain waves have separated. | 他们的脑波分开了 |
[37:46] | Uh…it’s gone. | 它走了 |
[37:47] | Gus is gone. | 嘉斯走了 |
[37:56] | It’s working! | 起效了 |
[37:57] | The organism’s dying. | 生物体在衰亡 |
[38:00] | Okay… | 好了 |
[38:01] | We need a medical team down here now! | 立刻派医疗队过来 |
[38:07] | Lincoln, can you hear me? | 林肯 能听到我说话吗 |
[38:09] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事了 没事了 |
[38:11] | You’re gonna be fine. You’re gonna be fine. | 你不会有事的 你不会有事的 |
[38:18] | You look a little freaked out. | 你好像有点吓着了 |
[38:22] | You wanna talk about it? | 想跟我聊聊吗 |
[38:37] | Here. You take him. | 给你 你拿走吧 |
[38:40] | No, he’s yours. | 不 那是你的 |
[38:42] | He’d be better off with you. | 他还是跟你走比较好 |
[38:44] | Toys are meant to be played with. | 玩具就该有人来玩的 |
[38:47] | Yeah, I’ve seen the movie with the talking toys. | 没错 我也看过那部玩具会说话的电影 |
[38:51] | Oddly disturbing. | 真让我困扰 |
[38:58] | Okay, Aaron, | 好了 艾伦 |
[38:59] | we gotta get you to the hospital, | 得送你回医院了 |
[39:01] | or they’re gonna give your room away | 要不他们就要把你的病房 |
[39:02] | to somebody who’s really sick. | 给真正生病的人了 |
[39:05] | Aren’t you coming too? | 你不来吗 |
[39:07] | Well, I very much wish I could… | 真希望我能去… |
[39:16] | But I have things I need to do. | 但我还有些事要做 |
[39:20] | We’ll see each other again soon, I promise. | 我保证 我们很快就会再见的 |
[40:02] | Walter? | 沃尔特 |
[40:04] | Astrid told me the good news about Aaron. | 阿斯特丽德把艾伦的好消息告诉我了 |
[40:09] | I knew you’d figure… | 我就知道你会想出… |
[40:14] | Walter? | 沃尔特 |
[40:18] | Walter? | 沃尔特 |
[40:24] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[40:26] | The area is completely numb. | 这一区域已经完全麻痹了 |
[40:27] | I–I know exactly what I’m doing. | 我很清楚我在做什么 |
[40:30] | Just let me do this. | 让我做吧 |
[40:31] | Just gonna put the hammer down. | 把锤子放下 |
[40:59] | Walter… | 沃尔特 |
[41:01] | What the hell were you thinking? | 你怎么想的啊 |
[41:03] | I don’t want to be recommitted. | 我不想回精神病院 |
[41:07] | I can’t go back there. | 我不能回去 |
[41:09] | Please don’t send me back. | 求你别送我回去 |
[41:11] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊 |
[41:13] | I’m going insane. | 我要疯了 |
[41:17] | I’ve been having hallucinations. | 我一直产生幻觉 |
[41:19] | No matter what I do, they won’t stop. | 无论我怎么样都停不下来 |
[41:22] | What kind of hallucinations, Walter? | 什么样的幻觉 沃尔特 |
[41:23] | For weeks now. | 已经有几周了 |
[41:24] | I was afraid to tell anyone. | 我不敢告诉别人 |
[41:27] | What are you seeing? | 你看到了什么 |
[41:30] | It doesn’t matter. | 不重要 |
[41:31] | Just tell me. | 告诉我吧 |
[41:38] | A person. | 一个人 |
[41:41] | A young man. | 年轻人 |
[41:42] | His voice is in my head, | 我脑海中回响着他的声音 |
[41:44] | saying peculiar things. | 说些奇怪的话 |
[41:58] | Does he look like this? | 他长这个样子吗 |
[42:03] | Where did you get this? | 你从哪拿来的 |
[42:05] | I drew it from memory. | 我凭记忆画的 |
[42:07] | I’ve been seeing him in my dreams for the past three weeks. | 过去的三周里我一直梦到他 |
[42:10] | And all this time… | 这段日子… |
[42:14] | I thought I was losing my mind, | 我还以为我疯了呢 |
[42:16] | that he was a figment of my psychosis. | 以为他是我精神错乱的产物 |
[42:21] | I’m perfectly sane! | 原来我没疯 |
[42:24] | Here. | 来 |
[42:28] | Who is he? | 他是谁 |
[42:30] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[42:32] | I’ve been running facial recognition | 我一直在用脸部识别找他 |
[42:33] | through interagency databases, including Interpol, | 在多个系统的数据库 包括国际刑警组织那里找 |
[42:36] | but nothing’s shown up. | 却一无所获 |
[42:40] | A shared vision like this… | 如果我们都看到了他 |
[42:43] | he must be real! | 他一定是真实存在的 |
[42:45] | And if he’s real… | 如果他是真人 |
[42:48] | we have to find him. | 我们得找到他 |