时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | The first attacks were three days ago. | 第一次袭击发生在三天前 |
[00:04] | All we know is their hearts stopped. | 仅知道他们的心脏停止跳动 |
[00:07] | Does this remind you of anything? | 这让你想起什么了吗 |
[00:08] | A biological-mechanical hybrid. | 生物机械混血儿 |
[00:10] | These are different. They’re human. | 这些不一样 他们是人类 |
[00:13] | And for whatever reason, they don’t work. | 由于某种原因 这行不通了 |
[00:15] | Walter? | 沃尔特 |
[00:16] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[00:18] | The area is completely numb. | 这一区域已经完全麻痹了 |
[00:20] | What are you seeing? | 你看到了什么 |
[00:21] | A person, a young man. | 一个人 年轻人 |
[00:23] | Does he look like this? | 他长这个样子吗 |
[00:26] | A father and son just pulled a man from the middle of Reiden Lake. | 一对父子刚刚从雷登湖里救上来一个男子 |
[00:29] | Whoever he is knows a lot of classified information– | 这个人了解大量机密信息 |
[00:32] | Things no one outside this division could possibly know. | 这些信息只有潜科学部的人才可能知道 |
[00:36] | Olivia. | 奥利维亚 |
[00:37] | Thank god you’re here. | 谢天谢地 你终于来了 |
[00:39] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[01:34] | Walter? | 沃尔特 |
[01:39] | Astrid? | 阿斯特丽德 |
[01:53] | Walter? | 沃尔特 |
[01:56] | Walter? | 沃尔特 |
[02:00] | Walter. | 沃尔特 |
[02:05] | – What the hell are you doing? – Sleeping. | -你这是在干嘛啊 -睡觉 |
[02:08] | One syringe has sodium thiopental– | 一支注射器里面是硫喷妥钠 |
[02:11] | – Well, that sounds… – It’s a barbiturate, yes. | -这真是… -的确是巴比土酸盐 |
[02:14] | I was going to say “dangerous.” | 我是要说”危险” |
[02:16] | Nonsense. | 瞎说 |
[02:17] | And I have the adrenaline to wake me up. | 我用了肾上腺素来唤醒我 |
[02:20] | Who sleeps like this? | 谁这么睡觉啊 |
[02:21] | Well, what choice do I have? | 我还有什么办法 |
[02:23] | Ah, I’ve been haunted for weeks with visions of a strange man. | 几周来 我被一个陌生男子的幻象困扰 |
[02:28] | And now the stranger is here in the flesh, | 现在这个人却活生生地出现了 |
[02:31] | in our midst, and no one will let me examine him | 就来到我们中间 却没人让我检查他 |
[02:33] | or even see him. | 连见个面都不行 |
[02:34] | I’m kept in the dark, knowing nothing. | 你们都瞒着我 我什么都不知道 |
[02:36] | How’s a man supposed to get some rest | 心里这么没着没落的 |
[02:38] | with all these uncertainties? | 这要我怎么休息 |
[02:44] | Is he talking? | 他说什么了吗 |
[02:45] | No. | 没有 |
[02:46] | He was, but he stopped cooperating with us at the hospital. | 他之前还有 但他在医院开始拒绝合作了 |
[02:49] | Broyles moved him to a holding facility in the federal building. | 布洛伊把他转押在联邦大楼的一个拘留室里 |
[02:54] | Walter, he says that you’re the only one he’ll speak to. | 沃尔特 他说他只跟你说话 |
[02:57] | Me? | 我 |
[03:00] | He’s saying that his name is Peter Bishop. | 他说他叫彼得·贝肖普 |
[03:04] | He says he’s your son. | 他说他是儿子 |
[03:26] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[03:32] | Hi. | 你好啊 |
[03:36] | I thought you said you hated that sweater. | 你不是说你讨厌那件毛衣吗 |
[03:40] | I thought I’d give it a second chance. | 我想再穿一次试试看 |
[03:44] | What’s all this? | 这是怎么回事 |
[03:45] | Looks like a cyclone went through here. | 像是刮了场飓风 |
[03:50] | I-I can’t find the electric bill. | 我找不到电费单了 |
[03:55] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[03:57] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[03:59] | You’re probably hungry. | 你大概饿了 |
[04:01] | I should start dinner. | 我去准备饭了 |
[04:04] | I’ll be right down. | 我就下来 |
[04:50] | Karen? | 凯伦 |
[04:53] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[05:00] | Y-your face. | 你的脸 |
[05:05] | Are you sick? | 你病了吗 |
[05:07] | W-what’s wrong with your skin? | 你的皮肤怎么了 |
[05:10] | K-karen, what’s– | 凯伦 怎么… |
[05:12] | Your research files– are they in the safe? | 你的研究资料 放在保险箱里了吗 |
[05:13] | – What? – Your files– | -什么 -你的研究资料 |
[05:14] | Where are they? | 放在哪了 |
[05:18] | Karen! | 凯伦 |
[05:19] | Dear god. | 天呐 |
[05:28] | What the hell are you? | 你是什么东西啊 |
[05:29] | I’m only going to ask this once. | 我只问你一次 |
[05:32] | Tell me where the files are. | 告诉我资料在哪 |
[05:34] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说些什么 |
[06:02] | What makes you think there’s any basis to his claims? | 你为什么会觉得他的话有任何的根据 |
[06:06] | We were able to obtain | 在医院时 |
[06:06] | a DNA sample from his I.V. at the hospital. | 我们从他的静脉注射管中取到了他的DNA |
[06:09] | There’s a 99.7% probability that this man is, | 这个人有99.7%的可能性 |
[06:12] | in fact, related to you. | 确实与你有血缘关系 |
[06:14] | We discovered another universe. | 我们发现了另一个宇宙 |
[06:16] | There’s no reason that there shouldn’t be | 完全有可能还有 |
[06:17] | more out there we– we’re yet to find. | 我们还没发现的世界 |
[06:21] | Logic would dictate that | 从逻辑上说是有可能的 |
[06:22] | this man could be another version of my– | 这个人可能是另一个我… |
[06:26] | Another version of Peter from a third universe | 另一个彼得 来自第三个宇宙 |
[06:28] | where he didn’t die as a boy. | 而那个世界里他没有早早离世 |
[06:31] | Walter, people from other universes | 沃尔特 别的世界的人 |
[06:32] | don’t just show up in your dreams. | 不会凭空就出现在你的梦里 |
[06:33] | He asked for my theory. | 他问我有什么理论 |
[06:35] | I never claimed it was flawless. | 我又没说这理论是完美的 |
[06:37] | In any case, how did he get here? | 不管怎么说 他怎么过来的 |
[06:41] | The only way to find out is to ask him. | 想知道只有问他了 |
[06:44] | My thoughts precisely. | 我也这么想 |
[06:48] | We prepared a list of questions. | 我们准备了一张问题清单 |
[06:51] | This man possesses a lot of classified information | 这个人掌握了大量的关于这个部门 |
[06:53] | about our division and all of us. | 还有我们每个人机密信息 |
[06:55] | I want to know how he got it. | 我要知道他怎么知道的 |
[06:58] | Look, I’m–I’m fairly sure I’m not the one best suited to this. | 我敢说我肯定不是最适合来做这个的人 |
[07:01] | You will be fine, Walter. | 你不会有事的 沃尔特 |
[07:03] | We’ll be listening on the room’s intercom. | 我们会监听屋内的对讲机 |
[07:05] | So, if at any point you want to leave, | 所以 如果你什么时候想离开 |
[07:07] | you just have to say so. | 你说就行了 |
[07:18] | Hello, Walter. | 你好啊 沃尔特 |
[07:51] | You don’t know who I am, do you? | 你不认识我了 对吗 |
[07:59] | I know this must be confusing for you. | 我知道你一定迷惑不解 |
[08:02] | But something’s happened. | 但出了点事 |
[08:04] | And you’re the only person who can help me. | 而只有你能帮助我 |
[08:06] | What do you want from me? | 你想要我做什么 |
[08:07] | I need you to help me figure out why no one remembers me, | 我需要你帮我弄清为什么大家都不记得我了 |
[08:10] | why you don’t remember me. | 你为什么不记得我了 |
[08:16] | I’ll try. | 我会尽力的 |
[08:22] | There are two universes– | 有两个宇宙 |
[08:23] | ours over here a-and another one | 我们这里一个 还有另一个 |
[08:26] | that’s just like it, just slightly different. | 与我们的相似 却又略有不同 |
[08:29] | The other universe is dying. | 另一个宇宙在崩溃 |
[08:30] | And because they’re interconnected, | 因为两个宇宙是相连的 |
[08:32] | ours is dying as well. | 我们的也行将就木 |
[08:33] | How does he know all this? | 他是怎么知道这些的 |
[08:34] | So you built a machine to save us, | 所以你造了一台机器拯救世界 |
[08:36] | to form a bridge between the two worlds | 在两个世界间架构一座桥梁 |
[08:38] | so that we could work together to heal them both. | 好让两边联手修复两个世界 |
[08:40] | And you created it so that I was the power source. | 而你把机器设计为由我来做动力源 |
[08:43] | Only I could activate it, | 只有我能启动它 |
[08:44] | but you told me that when I did, | 但你告诉我说如果我启动了它 |
[08:45] | – there would be consequences. – No. | -会有一定后果 -不 |
[08:47] | There is a machine, but I didn’t build it. | 确实有台机器 但不是我造的 |
[08:50] | I don’t know who you are, what your agenda is, | 我不知道你是谁 想来干什么 |
[08:53] | or why you you claim to be my son. | 也不知道你为什么说是我儿子 |
[08:55] | Do you have a son, Walter? | 你有儿子吗 沃尔特 |
[08:57] | You and Elizabeth– did you have a son? | 你和伊丽莎白 你们有儿子吗 |
[08:59] | Yes. | 有 |
[09:03] | He died… | 他死了 |
[09:05] | A long time ago, when he was just a boy. | 很久以前的事了 他当时还小 |
[09:07] | And then you found another version of him in the other universe. | 后来你发现了另一个宇宙里的另一个他 |
[09:11] | And he was dying, too. | 他也快死了 |
[09:13] | So you crossed over to save him. | 所以你穿越过去救他 |
[09:17] | Yes. But I couldn’t. | 对 但是我没做到 |
[09:21] | What do you mean you couldn’t? | 你什么意思 什么叫没做到 |
[09:24] | That lake where we crossed over was frozen. | 我们穿越的湖当时被冰封住 |
[09:28] | The ice broke. We fell through. | 冰破了 我们掉了进去 |
[09:33] | I tried to hold on to him… | 我努力想抓住他 |
[09:36] | but he drowned. | 可他淹死了 |
[09:40] | The observer didn’t pull us out of the lake that night? | 那晚观察者没把我们从湖里救出来吗 |
[09:46] | Well, that must be it, Walter. | 那一定就是因为这个 沃尔特 |
[09:48] | What’s an observer? | 观察者是什么 |
[09:49] | It all makes sense now. | 这样就说得通了 |
[09:50] | That has to be what happened. | 一定是那么回事儿 |
[09:53] | I was supposed to die | 两个世界里的我 |
[09:55] | that night in both universes, | 本该在那晚都死了 |
[09:56] | but when I didn’t, I became a paradox, | 可我没死 结果成了一个时空悖论点 |
[09:59] | and now, for the two worlds to heal, | 而现在 为了让两个宇宙都修复 |
[10:01] | I had to be deleted. | 我必须被抹去 |
[10:03] | But if I’m already dead in both universes, | 可如果两个世界的我都死了 |
[10:05] | then why am I here? How am I back? | 为什么我还存在 我是怎么回来的 |
[10:07] | Something’s gone wrong, Walter. Something’s happened. | 出了问题 沃尔特 出了什么事 |
[10:10] | We’re finished here. | 我们谈完了 |
[10:11] | Take me back to my lab. | 带我回实验室 |
[10:12] | Please, I’d like to go now! | 求你了 我现在就要走 |
[10:13] | No, please, I need your help. Walter– | 别 求你了 我需要你的帮助 沃尔特 |
[10:14] | I want to leave! | 我要离开这里 |
[10:15] | Walter, I need your help. | 沃尔特 我需要你 |
[10:16] | You have to help me figure out what went wrong. | 你得帮我搞清楚哪里出了问题 |
[10:18] | If I’m not supposed to be here, then how am I back? | 如果我不该存在 那我是怎么回来的 |
[10:26] | Dunham. | 我是德纳姆 |
[10:30] | Where are you? | 你在哪儿 |
[10:34] | You want to tell me why you dragged me to a robbery-homicide? | 解释下为什么一个抢劫杀人案也要找我 |
[10:37] | Victim’s skin is translucent. | 受害者的皮肤是半透明的 |
[10:39] | Since Robert’s murder, | 自罗伯特受害以来 |
[10:40] | I’ve been keeping up with local police bulletins, | 我就一直在留意地方警察的简报 |
[10:42] | looking for anything that came across the wire with a similar M.O. | 看看有没有类似的案件的报告 |
[10:45] | See, I thought we killed the last of these things | 我以为我们在火车场已经把这些东西 |
[10:47] | at the train yards. | 都干掉了 |
[10:48] | Apparently not. | 显然还没有 |
[10:49] | Her heart was stopped, same as the others. | 她和其他死者一样 死于心脏停跳 |
[10:51] | I think the shapeshifter took on the wife’s form | 我认为变形人变成妻子的样貌 |
[10:53] | to get access to the home. | 混进家中 |
[10:54] | I ran background on the victims. | 我做了受害人背景调查 |
[10:56] | You are standing in the home of Dr. Malcolm Truss… | 这是马尔科姆·特拉斯博士的家 |
[10:59] | A research scientist | 他是一位科学家 |
[11:01] | who worked at Massive Dynamic in their biotech department. | 曾工作于巨力集团生物科技部门 |
[11:04] | Left the company 10 years ago. | 他十年前离开了公司 |
[11:06] | Huh. Interesting. | 有意思 |
[11:07] | He was tortured, so he must have known | 他受了折磨 他一定知道什么 |
[11:09] | something the shapeshifter wanted. | 那个变形人想了解的信息 |
[11:12] | There’s grease under his fing– | 有油脂嵌在他的手指… |
[11:14] | Fingernails. | 手指甲里 |
[11:15] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[11:16] | Not too many bio-scientists work at garages. | 没有多少生物科学家在修车店工作 |
[11:20] | So this is… | 那这个是… |
[11:21] | Mrs. Truss’ unlucky boyfriend, Donald Kellen. | 特拉斯夫人倒霉的男友 多纳德·凯伦 |
[11:24] | Dr. Truss doesn’t live here anymore. | 特拉斯已经不住在这里了 |
[11:26] | They separated a few years ago, | 他们夫妇几年前就分开了 |
[11:27] | but the house is still in his name. | 可房子还在他名下 |
[11:29] | So the shapeshifter came here looking for Truss, | 那么变形人来这里寻找特拉斯 |
[11:31] | didn’t find him, which means it’s still looking. | 结果没找到 也就是说它还会继续找 |
[11:34] | Problem is, we can’t find him either. | 问题是 我们也找不到他 |
[11:36] | After they separated, uh, Dr. Truss went off the grid. | 他们分开后 特拉斯博士就人间蒸发了 |
[11:39] | We’re still trying to pull an address for him. | 我们还在搜索他的地址 |
[11:41] | Well, we should hurry on that. | 那我们得抓紧了 |
[11:57] | Sebastian | 塞巴斯蒂安 |
[12:03] | Malcolm Truss? | 是马尔科姆·特拉斯吗 |
[12:04] | You’re Dr. Malcolm Truss? | 你是马尔科姆·特拉斯博士吗 |
[12:06] | You worked at Massive Dynamic, correct? | 你在巨力集团工作过 对不对 |
[12:08] | Okay, look, I-I-I don’t know who you are, young lady, | 听着 我不知道你是谁 女士 |
[12:10] | but I suggest you leave. | 请你离开 |
[12:12] | You are trespassing on priv– | 你这是私闯民… |
[12:16] | I’m gonna need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[12:24] | Hey, Olivia. | 喂 奥利维亚 |
[12:24] | This photo, the girl with the riding ribbon– | 这张相片 戴着马带的这个女孩 |
[12:28] | – is that you? – Yeah. | -是你吗 -是的 |
[12:31] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:33] | You–you’re gonna have to do better than that. | 你得多说点啊 |
[12:35] | Why does Nina Sharp have your photo in her office? | 为什么尼娜·夏普会在她办公室放你的相片 |
[12:40] | After our mother died, my sister and I | 母亲去世后 我们姐妹俩 |
[12:43] | were due to go into the foster system. | 本该被人领养 |
[12:45] | Instead, Nina pulled some strings, and… | 结果尼娜动用了些关系 |
[12:48] | we went to live with her. | 我们就来跟她住了 |
[12:51] | So the acting C.E.O. of one of the richest companies in… | 也就是说世界上最阔绰的公司之一的首席执行官 |
[12:56] | the world was your nanny? | 是你的保姆吗 |
[12:59] | Something like that. | 可以这么说 |
[13:03] | Sorry to keep you waiting. | 抱歉让你们久等了 |
[13:04] | Nina Sharp. | 我是尼娜·夏普 |
[13:05] | You must be Agent Lee. | 这位一定是李探员了 |
[13:08] | Phillip tells me that you’re a very welcome addition to our team. | 飞利浦告诉我你是一员干将 |
[13:10] | Lincoln. It’s nice to meet you. | 我是林肯 见到你很高兴 |
[13:13] | Phillip also told me about the man claiming to be Peter Bishop. | 飞利浦还跟我说了那个自称彼得·贝肖普的人 |
[13:16] | How’s Walter handling it? | 沃尔特反应如何 |
[13:17] | Not very well. | 不太好 |
[13:18] | Oh, well, that’s unfortunate. | 那真不幸 |
[13:20] | Is there anything I can do to help? | 有什么我能帮忙的吗 |
[13:21] | I don’t think so. | 应该没有 |
[13:24] | Uh, we’re here on a different matter, though. | 不过我们是为了另一件事来的 |
[13:26] | Dr. Malcolm Truss? | 你知道马尔科姆·特拉斯博士吗 |
[13:28] | He used to work for Massive Dynamic, | 他曾在巨力集团工作 |
[13:29] | but he left the company maybe ten years ago. | 不过约十年前离开了公司 |
[13:32] | The name doesn’t ring a bell. | 我想不起这个名字 |
[13:34] | Let’s see what we can find. | 看看我们能找到些什么 |
[13:36] | Ah, I remember Dr. Truss– | 特拉斯博士 我想起来了 |
[13:38] | Graduated M.I.T. In ’82, | 82年毕业于麻省理工 |
[13:40] | came to work for us in 1993, | 打93年开始为我们工作 |
[13:42] | left in 2001. | 2001年离开了公司 |
[13:44] | What kind of projects was he working on? | 他以前做什么项目 |
[13:46] | Well, several. | 有几个 |
[13:47] | Perhaps if you told me why you’re interested in him, | 或许如果能告诉我为什么查这个人 |
[13:49] | I might be a better help. | 我能帮上忙 |
[13:51] | He was abducted from his house in Vermont this morning, | 他今早在佛蒙特州的家中被绑架 |
[13:53] | and we think a shapeshifter was responsible. | 我们认为是一个变形人做的 |
[13:56] | A shapeshifter? | 变形人吗 |
[13:58] | But what would a shapeshifter want with Malcolm Truss? | 变形人找马尔科姆·特拉斯做什么啊 |
[14:01] | We were hoping you could tell us. | 我们还想问问你呢 |
[14:06] | There was one project Malcolm was working on– | 马尔科姆曾参与过一个项目 |
[14:09] | Cellular replication. | 细胞复制 |
[14:10] | It was designed to help patients with extensive tissue damage– | 本旨在用于治疗大范围组织损伤的患者 |
[14:14] | Burn victims, cancer patients, amputees. | 例如烧伤患者 癌症病人 截肢患者 |
[14:17] | It copied the genetic data of the healthy cells of the patient | 原理是复制病人健康细胞的遗传信息 |
[14:21] | and used it to replace the damaged ones. | 并用以替换受损的部分 |
[14:23] | Malcolm was in charge of it. | 马尔科姆当时负责这个项目 |
[14:25] | And did it work? | 成功了吗 |
[14:26] | No, he never had a chance to find out. | 没 他没能完成研究 |
[14:28] | William shut the project down, citing ethical concerns. | 威廉终止了项目 出于伦理考虑 |
[14:33] | Ethical concerns? | 伦理考虑吗 |
[14:35] | Yes. | 是的 |
[14:36] | But I only bring it up | 我提到它 |
[14:38] | because the project was based on copying human tissue. | 是因为该项目就是关于复制人体组织的 |
[14:41] | Kind of like shapeshifting. | 就像变形人那种 |
[14:46] | There are people who think very highly of your work and you. | 有人对你和你的研究十分赞赏 |
[14:50] | What people? | 什么人啊 |
[14:51] | You don’t know them, but they know you. | 你不知道他们 可他们知道你 |
[14:53] | They share your vision. | 他们也看到了研究的前景 |
[14:55] | They will pay you to continue your research. | 他们会资助你的研究 |
[15:03] | You always bring a gun to a business proposal? | 你总带把枪去跟人谈生意吗 |
[15:05] | I couldn’t take the chance you’d say no. | 我怕你会拒绝 |
[15:08] | – We need your help. – Help with what? | -我们需要你的帮助 -什么帮助 |
[15:10] | I don’t know what you’re hoping to find in those files. | 我不知道那些资料对你们有什么用 |
[15:13] | That work never went anywhere. It’s useless. | 研究根本没能展开 完全没用 |
[15:24] | I was terminally ill. | 我本来得了绝症 |
[15:26] | Stage four melanoma when they came to me. | 他们找到我的时候我已经是黑素瘤晚期 |
[15:29] | Cellular replication? | 细胞复制吗 |
[15:32] | They did it? | 他们做到了吗 |
[15:33] | The cancer went into complete remission. | 癌症完全得到了控制 |
[15:35] | It was a miracle… | 那是个奇迹 |
[15:37] | At least for a while. | 至少好了一段时间 |
[15:40] | But the procedure didn’t fully take. | 但过程未能彻底完成 |
[15:43] | The cells– they aren’t stable. | 那些细胞 它们并不稳定 |
[15:44] | My cancer is gone, but.. | 我的癌症治好了 但 |
[15:46] | I’m still dying. | 我还是会死 |
[15:56] | There are no files. | 根本没有什么资料 |
[15:59] | – What? It’s all up here. | -什么 -都在我脑子里 |
[16:02] | I’ll do it, Nadine. | 交给我 纳丁 |
[16:04] | I’ll help you. | 我会帮你 |
[16:07] | But just so you know, | 但你得知道 |
[16:08] | I-I don’t do my best work at gunpoint. | 你拿枪指着我 我可干不好 |
[16:27] | Walter said the shapeshifters | 沃尔特说我们在火车站 |
[16:28] | that we encountered at the train yards | 见到的变形人 |
[16:30] | weren’t able to complete their shifts, | 不能完成变形过程 |
[16:32] | that they were flawed. | 他们还有缺陷 |
[16:33] | And this has to do with Dr. Truss how? | 那这和特拉斯博士有什么关系 |
[16:36] | The, uh, cellular replication project he was working on. | 这是他曾研究过的细胞复制项目 |
[16:41] | They might require his expertise. | 他们可能需要他的专业指导 |
[16:43] | So you’re suggesting Malcolm Truss was kidnapped | 那你认为变形人绑架马尔科姆·特拉斯 |
[16:45] | so the shapeshifter could perfect itself. | 是为完善他们自身吗 |
[16:47] | If the shapeshifter needs Malcolm to fix itself, | 如果变形人要马尔科姆来弥补自身缺陷 |
[16:49] | then they need equipment– medical supplies– | 那他们就需要设备 医疗用品 |
[16:51] | which means they’re on the move. | 也就是说他们正在行动 |
[16:53] | Malcolm’s car was missing from his home. | 马尔科姆的车不在他家 |
[16:55] | We put the, uh, plates and car’s make out to local P.D. | 我们已将车牌和车型告知当地警局 |
[16:59] | Well, if the shapeshifter’s flawed, | 如果变形人有缺陷 |
[17:01] | then it might have something to do with the tech | 那就可能与贝博士从我们在火车站杀死的 |
[17:02] | Dr. Bishop pulled from inside the two we killed at the train yard. | 那两个变形人身上找到的那个装置有关 |
[17:05] | Maybe that’s what’s malfunctioning. | 也许就是那个出了故障 |
[17:06] | I checked with tech services. | 我问过技术服务部 |
[17:07] | They don’t even know what the device is, | 他们连这个装置是什么 用来干什么 |
[17:09] | the purpose it serves– | 都不知道 |
[17:10] | They’re memory disks. | 那些是记忆光盘 |
[17:11] | I’ve seen them before. | 我以前见过 |
[17:16] | Those devices you’re talking about, | 你们说的那些装置 |
[17:18] | They’re memory disks. | 它们是记忆光盘 |
[17:23] | What do you know about shapeshifters? | 你对变形人知道多少 |
[17:25] | Quite a lot, actually. | 挺多的 |
[17:26] | Enlighten me. | 跟我讲讲 |
[17:28] | Well, I know if you shoot them in the head, | 我知道如果你们射中他们头部 |
[17:29] | – they bleed mercury. – Those are the old ones. | -他们会流水银 -那些是老式变形人 |
[17:31] | What about the new ones– the human shapeshifters? | 新的呢 那些人类变形人 |
[17:33] | The what? | 什么 |
[17:34] | They’re prototypes, human hybrids. | 他们只是雏形 是人机混血儿 |
[17:36] | Tell us about the memory disks. | 跟我们说说记忆光盘 |
[17:39] | Look, they’re a lot more than that, actually. | 听着 它们其实远不止如此 |
[17:41] | The disks are divided up into three different partitions– | 光盘被分成三个不同的分区 |
[17:43] | cognitive functions, biochemical functions, | 认知功能 生化功能 |
[17:46] | and mission objective. | 和任务目标 |
[17:47] | And you know all this how? | 你怎么知道这些 |
[17:49] | Because I’ve decrypted a couple of them myself. | 因为我亲手破解过几个 |
[17:51] | If you’ve decrypted their tech before, | 如果你之前破解过他们的装置 |
[17:53] | you think you could do it again? | 那你还能再破解一次吗 |
[17:54] | I’ll ask the questions, Agent Lee. | 别插嘴 李探员 |
[17:56] | We’ve been sitting on this tech for weeks. | 我们几周来都无法破解这种装置 |
[17:58] | Our people aren’t able to crack it. | 我们的人破解不了 |
[17:59] | What’s the harm in letting him try? | 让他试下又有何妨 |
[18:00] | You about done? | 你有完没完 |
[18:02] | Lincoln has a point. | 林肯说得有道理 |
[18:03] | What is the harm in letting me try? | 让我试下又有何妨 |
[18:05] | What is it that you’re after? | 你到底想要什么 |
[18:08] | You’re obviously not doing this | 你显然不是 |
[18:09] | out of the goodness of your heart, | 出于好心才帮我们 |
[18:10] | So what is it that you want? | 那你到底想要什么 |
[18:11] | I just want to talk to Walter again. | 我只想再和沃尔特谈谈 |
[18:13] | Well, we tried that already. | 我们已经试过了 |
[18:15] | In case you didn’t notice, it didn’t go so well. | 你应该也注意到了 效果并不理想 |
[18:17] | I don’t see the point in letting you upset him again. | 我可不觉得让你再去伤他心有什么意义 |
[18:19] | I’m sorry about that. | 对此我很抱歉 |
[18:22] | I was talking to him like he was the man that I knew, | 我跟他说话时以为他是我认识的沃尔特 |
[18:24] | which clearly he is not. | 但显然他不是 |
[18:25] | He’s different, just like you are. | 他变了 就像你一样 |
[18:28] | But I need his help. | 但我需要他的帮助 |
[18:30] | And you need mine. | 而你们需要我的帮助 |
[18:34] | Anyone have a better idea? | 你们谁还有更好的办法吗 |
[18:40] | I’ll see what I can do. | 那我试试 |
[19:39] | I hope you have money. | 希望你身上有钱 |
[19:47] | You’re bleeding. | 你在流血 |
[19:49] | You should wash up. I’ll take care of this. | 你去洗把脸 这里交给我 |
[19:55] | I told you I would help you, Nadine. | 我说过我会帮你 纳丁 |
[19:57] | I meant it. | 我是认真的 |
[20:04] | She’s adorable. | 她真可爱 |
[20:05] | Is that your little girl? | 是你家小丫头吗 |
[20:07] | Yes… | 是的 |
[20:10] | my daughter, Hayley. | 我的女儿 海利 |
[20:12] | That’s a pretty name. | 名字不错 |
[20:13] | Karen, my wife… | 我的妻子 凯伦 |
[20:16] | she always wanted kids. | 她一直想要小孩 |
[20:17] | I was too busy with work. | 而我总是忙于工作 |
[20:21] | And when that ended, I guess I was just too angry | 而丢了工作后 我满心怨气 |
[20:23] | to think about what she wanted. | 没去考虑她想要什么 |
[20:25] | Still… | 但是 |
[20:26] | I guess I’m hoping that one day | 我想我还在希望有一天 |
[20:31] | she’ll let me be a part of her life again. | 她会再让我重回她的生活 |
[20:58] | Dispatch, this is sierra 2-4. | 调遣中心 这里是S2-4 |
[21:00] | I think I’ve got a visual | 我想我看到了 |
[21:01] | on that stolen plate they put the bolo out on, over. | 公告所示的被盗车辆 完毕 |
[21:04] | Go ahead, sierra 2-4. | 请报告车牌号 S2-4 |
[21:05] | Plate reads five lima tango three one six. | 车牌是5LT316 |
[21:10] | – Over. – Yeah, that’s the plate. | -完毕 -没错 就是这辆车 |
[21:11] | Be advised, sierra 2-4, | S2-4 请注意 |
[21:12] | the suspect is armed and dangerous. | 疑犯持有武器 相当危险 |
[21:14] | Stand down and wait for backup, over. | 请勿冒进 等待支援 完毕 |
[21:16] | Roger that– waiting for backup. | 收到 等待支援 |
[21:18] | Sierra 2-4 out. | S2-4退后 |
[21:29] | And, uh, $20 on pump 2. | 二号加油泵的二十美元 |
[21:42] | Ready? | 好了吗 |
[21:43] | Yep. | 是的 |
[22:01] | Okay, our mystery man is all set up | 好了 神秘人已经准备就绪 |
[22:03] | with the device we got off the shapeshifter. | 要对我们从变形人那里取来的装置大展拳脚了 |
[22:05] | And I requisitioned all of the equipment he asked for. | 我已下令给他他所需要的所有设备 |
[22:08] | And do you think that he’s confident | 你认为他有信心 |
[22:09] | he can do something with it? | 能从中发现什么吗 |
[22:11] | He seems pretty confident, in general. | 他总体上来说很自信 |
[22:16] | Olivia… | 奥利维亚 |
[22:17] | I may have only met you a few weeks ago, | 虽然我认识你才几周 |
[22:19] | but I think I know you well enough to know | 但就我对你的了解也知道 |
[22:20] | that this guy’s gotten to you. | 他让你心神不安 |
[22:22] | You didn’t ask me to take him that tech | 你要我去给他那个装置 |
[22:24] | because you had a dentist appointment. | 不是因为你预约了牙医 |
[22:29] | He was in my dreams, and now he’s here. | 他曾出现在我梦里 现在却出现在这儿 |
[22:32] | I-I-I can… | 我 |
[22:34] | maybe understand why he would be in Walter’s head, | 如果说他是沃尔特儿子的某种重复存在 |
[22:36] | if he’s some iteration of his son, but… | 那我能理解沃尔特会看到他 想到他 但 |
[22:38] | why mine? | 我怎么也能 |
[22:39] | Okay, we got a hit on Malcolm Truss’ plates– | 马尔科姆·特拉斯的车牌有线索了 |
[22:41] | Two hours from here, Rutland, Vermont. | 离这里两个小时的佛蒙特州 拉特兰 |
[22:43] | Truss comes in at 11:53 a.m., | 特拉斯上午11点53走进商店 |
[22:46] | Pays for his gas in cash, alone. | 一个人付了油钱 现金支付 |
[22:50] | Not exactly the behavior of someone | 这可不像是 |
[22:52] | being held against their will. | 受人胁迫的样子 |
[22:53] | Seems more like an accomplice. | 看起来更像是共犯 |
[22:54] | Unless he doesn’t know he’s with a shapeshifter. | 除非他不知道他和变形人在一起 |
[23:03] | The people I work for built this lab | 我老板根据你资料的技术参数 |
[23:04] | according to the specifications in your file. | 建了这间实验室 |
[23:07] | Automated tissue microarrayer, | 自动化的组织微阵列 |
[23:09] | blood gas analyzer, centrifuges. | 血气分析仪 离心机 |
[23:12] | I think you’ll find we’ve got everything you’ll need. | 我想你会发现我们这里的设备应有尽有 |
[23:16] | This is amazing. | 太神奇了 |
[23:22] | The artificial tissue has adapted… | 人造组织的适应程度 |
[23:26] | remarkably well. | 出乎意外的好 |
[23:30] | Considering the extent of the grafting, | 考虑到移植的程度 |
[23:33] | it’s lucky your body didn’t reject it. | 你身体没有产生排斥真是太难得了 |
[23:35] | The fact that you’re even alive | 甚至你能活下来 |
[23:37] | is nothing short of a miracle. | 都是不折不扣的奇迹 |
[23:40] | Then I suppose that would make you a miracle-worker. | 那我想你就是奇迹的缔造者了 |
[23:43] | After all, the grafts were based on your research. | 毕竟移植是基于你的研究 |
[23:46] | I never thought I’d say this, but… | 我从没想过我会这么说 但是 |
[23:50] | I wish William Bell were alive… | 我真希望威廉·贝尔还活着 |
[23:54] | Just so he could see you. | 这样他就能看到你 |
[23:56] | I truly believed that the work that we were doing | 我真心相信我们当时做的工作 |
[23:59] | was going to change the world. | 将会改变世界 |
[24:02] | And just like that… | 一夜之间 |
[24:04] | Bell shut down the project. | 贝尔就终止了那个项目 |
[24:07] | And all he could say was, | 他给出的解释仅仅是 |
[24:10] | “Some things are not ours to tamper with. | “有些事我们不该插手 |
[24:15] | “Some things… | 有些事 |
[24:16] | are god’s.” | 需要顺从天意” |
[24:19] | One man shouldn’t stand in the way of progress, | 没有人可以阻挡进步的脚步 |
[24:22] | not even William Bell. | 威廉·贝尔也不行 |
[24:29] | Well, the good news is | 好消息是 |
[24:31] | I found the source of the cellular degeneration. | 我找到了细胞退化的原因 |
[24:34] | Uh, your genome isn’t fully propagating | 你的基因组并没有通过 |
[24:36] | through the artificial tissues. | 人工组织进行完全繁殖 |
[24:38] | Can you fix it? | 你能修复这个问题吗 |
[24:39] | I had hoped this day would come. | 我一直期待这一天的到来 |
[24:43] | Yes, I can. | 是的 我能 |
[24:52] | Hello, Walter. | 你好 沃尔特 |
[24:56] | Nina. | 尼娜 |
[24:57] | I’m probably the last person in the world | 现在 我可能是这个世界上 |
[24:58] | you want to see right now. | 你最不想见的人 |
[25:00] | But Olivia said you weren’t doing so well. | 但是奥利维亚说你不太好 |
[25:05] | This man claiming to be your son, Walter… | 这个声称是你儿子的男人 沃尔特 |
[25:10] | If there was ever a time to try to get past our differences, | 要说放下我们之间的分歧 |
[25:12] | it seemed like now. | 现在是最佳时机了 |
[25:16] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[25:17] | The man is a scientific anomaly, nothing more. | 那人是个科学异常现象 仅此而已 |
[25:22] | Walter, you’re making Peter’s favorite dessert. | 沃尔特 你正在做彼得最爱的点心 |
[25:25] | I find that baking custard calms me. | 我发现烘焙奶蛋饼可以让我平静 |
[25:33] | Seeing this man has brought up many things | 与那个男人见面 让我想起了很多 |
[25:35] | I’ve tried to forget. | 我试图忘记的事情 |
[25:41] | That night at the lake, you begged me to stop, | 湖边那晚 你求我停下来 |
[25:43] | but I couldn’t. | 但是我不能 |
[25:45] | I couldn’t watch Peter die, not again. | 我不能看着彼得再一次死去 |
[25:48] | I couldn’t stand by and do nothing. | 我不能袖手旁观 |
[25:51] | – Walter. – I’ve hated you. | -沃尔特 -我恨你 |
[25:54] | For 25 years, I hated you. | 25年来 我一直恨你 |
[25:56] | Had you not been there, | 要不是你去拦我 |
[25:57] | the vial wouldn’t have been broken, | 药水瓶就不会打碎 |
[25:58] | and I would’ve healed Peter on the other side. | 我就会在另一边治愈彼得 |
[26:01] | He wouldn’t have fallen through the ice. | 他就不会坠下冰面 |
[26:03] | I blamed you for the death of my son. | 我为我儿子的死而怨你 |
[26:07] | I blamed you. | 我怨你 |
[26:11] | I couldn’t live with myself… | 我一直无法面对自己 |
[26:14] | Because you were right. | 因为你是对的 |
[26:15] | I’d crossed the line. | 我越界了 |
[26:18] | For the sake of one life, | 为了拯救一条生命 |
[26:20] | I destroyed two worlds. | 我毁了两个世界 |
[26:23] | And over the years, I’ve come to terms | 多年来 我认命了 |
[26:25] | with the fact that I deserve to be punished… | 我认为我应当受到惩罚 |
[26:29] | – To suffer. – No. | -承受痛苦 -不 |
[26:30] | Walter, you’re not that man anymore. | 沃尔特 你变了 |
[26:33] | I’ve watched you. | 我一直关注着你 |
[26:35] | Working with the fringe division, | 和潜科学部门合作 |
[26:36] | you’ve done everything in your power to heal the damage. | 你已竭尽所能来弥补损害 |
[26:39] | I saw him, Nina… | 我看他时 尼娜 |
[26:42] | The man. | 那个男人 |
[26:45] | I saw my boy | 在那个男人的眼中 |
[26:47] | in that man’s eyes. | 我看到了我的儿子 |
[26:50] | The way he looked that night in the ice… | 那晚上冰水里他的样子 |
[26:54] | floating away from me. | 渐渐沉下去 离我远去 |
[26:57] | God help me, I… | 上帝保佑我 我 |
[26:59] | Saw the eyes of my boy in a man’s face. | 在那个男人的脸上看到了我儿子的眼睛 |
[27:04] | That filled me with… | 这让我充满 |
[27:06] | indescribable joy. | 不可言喻的快乐 |
[27:13] | But I don’t deserve joy. | 但我无权享受快乐 |
[27:16] | For anyone else, | 对其他人来说 |
[27:17] | this would be received as a miracle– | 这也许是奇迹 |
[27:19] | to get a glimpse of their dead son. | 能够重新看一眼死去的儿子 |
[27:21] | Why should I be rewarded for what I’ve done? | 可我闯了滔天大祸 凭什么如此幸运 |
[27:24] | Because maybe you’ve suffered enough. | 也许是因为你承受得够多了 |
[27:27] | No, I can’t explain it, Walter. | 不 我没法解释 沃尔特 |
[27:29] | I don’t know why he’s here. | 我不知道他为什么在这 |
[27:30] | I don’t know where he came from. | 我不知道他来自何方 |
[27:33] | But maybe you’ve just been given a second chance. | 但是也许 这是你的第二次机会 |
[27:50] | I was told you found something. | 听说你发现了什么 |
[27:55] | It’s a DNA sequence. | 这是DNA序列 |
[27:56] | Meaning what exactly? | 这到意味着什么 |
[27:58] | Meaning I found six distinct genetic profiles | 意味着我在变形人的记忆光盘里 |
[28:01] | on that memory from the shapeshifter tech. | 找到了六组独特的基因档案 |
[28:04] | Apparently these things are able to switch | 看来这些东西可以在他们 |
[28:05] | between every single identity they’ve ever taken, not just one. | 夺取的身份中任意转换 不再固定在单一身份中 |
[28:08] | That’s gonna make it a lot more difficult to find them. | 这样想要找到他们就更难了 |
[28:10] | No, it’s gonna make them impossible to find. | 不 这意味着不可能找到他们 |
[28:13] | The new, improved models do a lot more than | 新改良的变形人不仅能做到 |
[28:14] | just take on the appearance of another person. | 展现另外一个人的外表 |
[28:16] | They replicate their victims down to the molecular level, | 他们对受害者的复制达到了分子水平 |
[28:19] | including every last strand of DNA. | 包括每一根DNA链 |
[28:21] | You’re saying these shapeshifters | 你是说这些变性人 |
[28:23] | will be completely indistinguishable | 和他们所假扮的人之间 |
[28:24] | from whoever they’re impersonating? | 完全无法分辨吗 |
[28:26] | They’re the perfect infiltrators. | 他们是完美的渗透者 |
[28:29] | By transforming their DNA, | 他们可以转换自己的DNA |
[28:31] | they can become anyone. | 成为任何人 |
[28:33] | They perfect this technology, | 他们完善了这项技术 |
[28:34] | and they can get close to us. | 他们可以接近我们 |
[28:37] | They could replace any one of us. | 他们可以替换我们中的任何一人 |
[28:40] | And short of performing surgery to find those memory disks, | 如果你不通过手术找到记忆光盘 |
[28:43] | you would have absolutely no way of knowing. | 你将绝对无法分辨 |
[28:51] | Okay. | 好了 |
[28:53] | You should lie back. | 躺下吧 |
[28:55] | You may feel a little nauseous. | 可能你会感到有点恶心 |
[29:04] | Nadine? | 纳丁 |
[29:15] | What the hell? | 搞什么鬼 |
[29:17] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[29:20] | Why do you look like my wife? | 为什么你会变成我妻子的模样 |
[29:27] | You said you were going to help me, Malcolm, | 你说过你会帮我的 马尔科姆 |
[29:29] | and you will. | 你一定要做到 |
[29:43] | Get me Broyles, now. | 去找布洛伊来 马上 |
[29:56] | Progress? | 有进展 |
[29:57] | This thing’s broadcasting some kind of signal. | 这东西在发送某种信号 |
[29:59] | To who? | 给谁 |
[30:00] | That’s just the problem. | 这就是问题所在 |
[30:01] | I can’t break the high-grade encryption | 我没法破解高级别的加密 |
[30:02] | without a significant increase in CPU Cycles. | 除非提高CPU周期 |
[30:05] | Meaning? | 什么意思 |
[30:06] | I need a bigger computer. | 我需要一台大点的电脑 |
[30:12] | Just like old times… | 就像以前一样 |
[30:14] | Sort of. | 差不多吧 |
[30:21] | How long is this gonna take? | 需要多久 |
[30:24] | Not long at all. | 马上就好 |
[30:26] | Those are coordinates. | 这些是坐标 |
[30:27] | To what? | 哪里的 |
[30:29] | Could you pull me up a map of the city? | 你能给我调出城市地图吗 |
[30:31] | So what do luxury cars and shapeshifters have in common? | 那么豪华轿车和变形人有什么共性呢 |
[30:35] | They both have lojack systems apparently. | 显然他们都有防盗系统 |
[30:37] | You’re saying these things have–have tracking devices? | 你是说这些东西有 有追踪装置吗 |
[30:40] | Yeah, I think whoever’s in charge wants | 没错 我认为不论领导者是谁 |
[30:41] | to keep an eye on his agents. | 都想随时监控他的特工 |
[30:42] | That’s the one that you guys have here. | 那个就是你们关在这里的那个 |
[30:44] | The one we just hooked up. | 我们刚接通的那个 |
[30:45] | But there are actually two different sets of coordinates | 但现在却有两组不同的坐标 |
[30:47] | – being broadcast. – That’s by the port. | -在转送 -那组在港口 |
[30:49] | I think you just found our shapeshifter. | 我想你找到了那个变形人 |
[30:51] | For the time being. | 暂且是的 |
[30:52] | But whoever’s monitoring that network, | 但无论是谁在监控该网络 |
[30:54] | they’re going to know that I breached it. | 将会发现我侵入了他们的网络 |
[30:55] | They can shut down our access at any time. | 随时都可以关闭我们的访问 |
[30:56] | We should move. | 该行动了 |
[31:02] | How did you do that? | 你怎么做到的 |
[31:04] | Why did you look like my wife? | 为什么你会变成我妻子的模样 |
[31:08] | My offer was sincere… | 我的提议是真诚的 |
[31:11] | to continue your research with people | 和为你提供完成科研 |
[31:13] | who’d provide the resources to complete your work. | 所需的资源的人 携手继续你的研究吧 |
[31:16] | What people? | 什么人 |
[31:17] | Why did you look like my wife? | 为什么你会变成我妻子的模样 |
[31:18] | Malcolm, it’s not important right now. | 马尔科姆 这不是当务之急 |
[31:20] | Why did you look like my wife? | 为什么你会变成我妻子的模样 |
[31:22] | Malcolm… | 马尔科姆 |
[31:29] | Great progress requires great sacrifice. | 有牺牲才有进步 |
[31:33] | Your work created me. | 是你的研究创造了我 |
[31:38] | Malcolm, you need to step back and see things objectively | 马尔科姆 退一步想想 像个科学家那样 |
[31:41] | as a scientist. | 客观处事 |
[31:44] | You let go of Karen long ago for a greater purpose. | 很久以前你就因宏图远志放下了凯伦 |
[31:48] | Don’t let that all be for nothing. | 别让这份牺牲换来一无所得 |
[31:51] | I’m offering you something precious… | 我提供给你的是难能可贵的机会 |
[31:54] | an opportunity to take back what William Bell took from you– | 拿回威廉·贝尔从你身上夺走的 |
[31:59] | your legacy. | 属于你的遗产 |
[32:18] | It may be possible… | 或许可以 |
[32:22] | to alter the compound… | 改变复合物 |
[32:25] | to accommodate… | 以适应 |
[32:29] | multiple genomes. | 多重基因组 |
[32:33] | How? | 如何实现 |
[32:34] | We need to induce a state of permanent hyper-replication. | 需要催生一种永久性高度复制的状态 |
[32:42] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[32:44] | I am adding a bonding agent. | 我正在添加一种结合剂 |
[32:47] | I’m familiar enough with biochemistry | 就我对生物化学的了解 |
[32:49] | to know that restriction enzymes would fragment my DNA | 足以知道限制酶会使我的DNA破裂 |
[32:52] | and trigger a massive internal hemorrhage. | 诱发大量内出血 |
[32:59] | Finish what you started. | 好好完成你的工作 |
[33:01] | I won’t ask again. | 我只说一次 |
[33:11] | Okay, we’ll take front. You go on my signal. | 我们走前门 你们听我指挥行动 |
[33:19] | How much longer? | 还要多久 |
[33:21] | Five minutes for the centrifugation process. | 离心过滤 五分钟 |
[33:24] | And then we’ll know if the serum’s complete. | 我们就能知道血清是否准备完成 |
[33:35] | Team one in position. | 一队到位 |
[33:36] | Team two in position. | 二队到位 |
[33:37] | On your go. | 等你命令 |
[34:10] | I got her. | 我去追 |
[34:25] | Oh, my god. | 我的天 |
[34:27] | She’s headed to the roof. | 她朝屋顶去了 |
[34:57] | Okay. This is Agent Dunham. | 我是德探员 |
[34:58] | Agent Warrick is down. | 沃里克探员受伤 |
[34:59] | We need paramedics on the roof now. | 屋顶急需护理人员 |
[35:02] | She jumped. | 她跳下去了 |
[35:33] | Mr. Truss? | 特拉斯先生 |
[35:35] | Agent Olivia Dunham. | 我是奥利维亚·德纳姆探员 |
[35:37] | Uh, I understand that it’s been a long day. | 我知道今天发生了很多事 |
[35:39] | We’re just going to need to get a statement from you. | 我们只是需要为你做一份笔录 |
[35:42] | And then an agent will take you home. | 然后会有探员送你回家 |
[35:44] | What that… | 那个 |
[35:47] | thing said about Karen… | 东西说的凯伦的事 |
[35:51] | It’s true, isn’t it? | 是真的吧 |
[35:54] | She’s dead? | 她死了吗 |
[35:57] | H.P.D. found your wife in her home this morning. | 希尔斯代尔警局今早发现你妻子死于家中 |
[36:01] | I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[36:04] | It’s my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[36:08] | “Some things are not ours to tamper with.” | “有些事我们不该插手” |
[36:12] | Excuse me? | 你在说什么 |
[36:15] | It’s something someone said to me once. | 曾经有人这么跟我说过 |
[36:20] | I didn’t understand it at the time. | 那时候我并不能理解 |
[36:24] | But I do now. | 现在明白了 |
[36:27] | Dunham! | 德纳姆 |
[36:29] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[36:34] | The dive team– they just found a body. | 潜水队 刚刚发现一具尸体 |
[36:37] | That’s not our shapeshifter. | 那不是变形人 |
[36:43] | That’s agent Warrick. | 那是 沃里克探员 |
[36:46] | Get dispatch on the line. | 接调遣中心 |
[36:48] | We need all available units on that ambulance now. | 所有空闲分队立刻追查那辆救护车 |
[37:15] | Agent Dunham, I have those hourlies you asked for. | 德探员 这里是你要的分时记录 |
[37:18] | Thank you, Jill. | 多谢 吉尔 |
[37:25] | I sent the reports to Broyles, | 我把报告提交给布洛伊了 |
[37:27] | so all the paperwork is done. | 文案工作就都搞定了 |
[37:30] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[37:33] | We’re gonna find her, Lincoln. | 我们会找到她的 林肯 |
[37:35] | I mean, look at how much more we know now than we did this morning. | 想想看 我们现在所知可比今早要多得多 |
[37:39] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[37:43] | Do you want to go get a bite to eat or something? | 想去吃点什么吗 |
[37:46] | No. | 不了 |
[37:48] | Uh, thank you. | 谢谢好意 |
[37:49] | I, um–I’m going to head back to the hotel. | 我 我要回旅馆去了 |
[37:55] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[37:57] | Night. | 晚安 |
[37:58] | Agent Dunham, I have those hourlies that you asked for. | 德探员 这里是你要的分时记录 |
[38:03] | Didn’t we already do this? | 你不是已经给我了吗 |
[38:05] | I’m sorry? | 抱歉 |
[38:06] | You already gave me the fi– | 你已经给了我文… |
[38:10] | Agent Dunham, are you all right? | 德探员 你没事吧 |
[38:13] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[38:14] | Just a little tired, I think. Thank you. | 可能是累了 谢谢 |
[38:44] | Are they feeding you? | 他们有给你吃东西吗 |
[38:46] | Yeah. | 有啊 |
[38:53] | Walter, I know how strange this all is, | 沃尔特 我知道这一切有多怪异 |
[38:57] | how hard it must be for you, | 你肯定不好接受 |
[39:00] | but I don’t know what to do. | 但我不知道该怎么办 |
[39:03] | Nobody remembers me here. | 你们都不记得我了 |
[39:07] | Olivia looks at me like I’m a stranger, | 奥利维亚看我就像在看一个陌生人 |
[39:09] | like she’s afraid of me. | 像她怕我似的 |
[39:17] | I know what you’re capable of. | 我知道你的能力 |
[39:25] | I need your help, Walter, | 我需要你的帮助 沃尔特 |
[39:28] | to fix this. | 来纠正这一切 |
[39:47] | Every day… | 过去25年来 |
[39:50] | for the past 25 years… | 每一天 |
[39:53] | I’ve tried to imagine what you would look like as a man… | 我都在想像你若成人会是什么样子 |
[39:58] | My son. | 我的孩子 |
[40:05] | But I don’t deserve this. I don’t deserve you. | 但我不配 不配拥有你 |
[40:09] | I realize now this was my punishment. | 我知道了 这是对我的惩罚 |
[40:13] | You were sent to tempt me, | 你是被派来诱惑我的 |
[40:15] | to see if I would repeat the mistakes of the past. | 看我是否会重蹈当年的覆辙 |
[40:17] | You shouldn’t be here. | 你不该在这里 |
[40:19] | Walter, no. | 沃尔特 不是这样的 |
[40:22] | Wherever you came from, | 无论你从哪里来 |
[40:24] | however you got here, it doesn’t matter. | 无论你是怎么来的 都不重要 |
[40:26] | I can’t help you. | 我不能帮你 |
[40:27] | Walter, you don’t understand. | 沃尔特 你不明白 |
[40:29] | I tried to help a boy, | 我曾想挽救一个男孩 |
[40:31] | a version of my son, | 另一个我的儿子 |
[40:33] | 25 years ago. | 那是25年前的事了 |
[40:36] | But that boy was never my son… | 但他并不是我的儿子 |
[40:40] | And neither are you. | 你也不是 |
[42:05] | 明白 开始准备 我们将增派人手 |