时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | I’ve been seeing him in my dreams for the past three weeks. | 过去的三周里我一直梦到他 |
[00:06] | A shared vision like this… | 如果我们都看到了他 |
[00:08] | he must be real! | 他一定是真实存在的 |
[00:10] | A father and son just pulled a man from the middle of Reiden Lake. | 一对父子刚刚从雷登湖里救上来一个男子 |
[00:13] | He knows things no one outside this division could possibly know. | 他知道只有潜科学部的人才可能知道的信息 |
[00:17] | Olivia, thank god you’re here. | 奥利维亚 谢天谢地 你终于来了 |
[00:18] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[00:19] | He’s saying that his name is Peter Bishop. | 他说他叫彼得·贝肖普 |
[00:21] | Hello, Walter. | 你好啊 沃尔特 |
[00:22] | I don’t know who you are | 我不知道你是谁 |
[00:24] | or why you you claim to be my son. | 也不知道你为什么说是我儿子 |
[00:27] | My son drowned. | 我儿子淹死了 |
[00:28] | I know this must be confusing for you. | 我知道你一定迷惑不解 |
[00:30] | I need you to help me figure out why no one remembers me, | 我需要你帮我弄清为什么大家都不记得我了 |
[00:32] | why you don’t remember me. | 你为什么不记得我了 |
[00:34] | Wherever you came from, | 无论你从哪里来 |
[00:36] | however you got here, it doesn’t matter. | 无论你是怎么来的 都不重要 |
[00:38] | I can’t help you. | 我不能帮你 |
[00:57] | I thought I’d gotten rid of you. | 还以为我摆脱你了 |
[00:59] | I don’t think so. | 我可不这么认为 |
[01:02] | It took me three years to finally get you. | 我花了三年时间才得到你 |
[01:04] | You’re not getting rid of me that easily. | 怎么能那么轻易让你摆脱我 |
[01:06] | Where’d you disappear to? | 你刚刚干什么去了 |
[01:08] | I was checking up on Walter. | 去看看沃尔特 |
[01:10] | He found the swing set, | 他看到这里有秋千 |
[01:11] | and you know how he feels about Newtonian mechanics. | 你也知道他对牛顿力学有多么着迷 |
[01:19] | You know what this is? | 你知道这是什么吗 |
[01:24] | The perfect day. | 是完美的一天 |
[01:25] | Yes. | 没错 |
[01:26] | The perfect day. | 完美的一天 |
[01:36] | It’s too bad it has to end. | 很遗憾它不得不结束 |
[01:38] | And why would it have to end? | 我们为何要让它结束呢 |
[01:39] | We can’t ignore the problem, Peter. | 我们不能无视问题 彼得 |
[01:42] | Ignoring it won’t make it go away. | 无视问题并不能让问题消失 |
[01:44] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[01:45] | What’s the problem? | 有什么问题吗 |
[01:51] | What’s wrong, Olivia? | 出什么事了 奥利维亚 |
[01:55] | You, Peter. | 是你 彼得 |
[01:58] | You’re the problem. | 问题就是你 |
[02:15] | I’m sorry if I woke you up. | 如果吵醒了你 我很抱歉 |
[02:17] | That’s all right. | 没关系 |
[02:18] | I was already awake. | 我已经醒了 |
[02:20] | There’s something going on. | 出了一些事 |
[02:21] | And we think it has something to do with you. | 我们认为这些事和你有关 |
[02:24] | With your appearance here. | 和你的出现有关 |
[02:26] | Okay. What kind of something? | 好吧 出了什么样的事 |
[02:29] | We’re not sure. | 我们还不确定 |
[02:30] | But we think it has to do with time. | 但我们认为和时间有关 |
[02:36] | Mommy. Mommy, look what I caught. | 妈妈 妈妈 看我抓到了什么 |
[02:39] | Ew, get it away from me. | 把它拿开 |
[02:40] | Got you. It’s fake, mommy. | 骗到你了 这是假的 妈妈 |
[02:42] | – See. – Thank goodness. | -看到了吗 -谢天谢地 |
[02:43] | ‘Cause you never know when a spider’s gonna get you. | 毕竟说不定什么时候蜘蛛就会抓到你呢 |
[02:47] | Okay, I’m almost done here, | 好了 我这里洗得差不多了 |
[02:47] | and then we’ll read together, okay? | 等会我们就一起读书 好吗 |
[02:49] | What are you in the mood for? | 你想读什么 |
[02:51] | Burlap bear. | 麻布小熊 |
[02:52] | Burlap bear. | 麻布小熊啊 |
[02:53] | That’s my favorite. | 我最喜欢了 |
[03:12] | Samantha? | 萨曼莎 |
[03:15] | Sam? | 萨姆 |
[03:16] | Sam, where are you? | 萨姆 你在哪 |
[03:22] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[03:37] | Mommy. Mommy, what is it? | 妈妈 妈妈 怎么了 |
[03:40] | Oh, Sam. Sam. | 天啊 萨姆 萨姆 |
[04:14] | So what are you thinking? | 你在想什么 |
[04:18] | First chance I’ve had to look outside since I got back. | 自从我回来还是第一次有机会能看窗外 |
[04:22] | Looks exactly like I remembered. | 看起来和我记忆里的完全一样 |
[04:24] | Uh, I meant, | 我意思是说 |
[04:26] | what do you think about what I told you | 你对于我说的关于时间异常现象 |
[04:28] | in regard to the time anomalies? | 有什么看法 |
[04:34] | People in Boston reporting strange events of deja vu. | 在波士顿有人报告类似于似曾相识的怪事 |
[04:37] | Well, it’s not just deja vu. | 不只是似曾相识那么简单 |
[04:39] | Some of them are reporting time loops. | 其中有些人称发生了时间循环 |
[04:41] | I don’t really know what that means. | 我真的不知道这是什么意思 |
[04:42] | I mean, what is a time loop? | 时间循环是什么 |
[04:44] | Like Groundhog Day? | 像《偷天情缘》那样循环吗 |
[04:46] | Look, I’m not trying to be difficult, | 听着 我不是没事找事 |
[04:47] | but what does this have to do with me anyway? | 但这事到底跟我有什么关系 |
[04:51] | Shortly before you arrived, we experienced | 在你出现不久前 我们这里也发生了 |
[04:54] | our own anomalies having to do with time– | 一些异常现象 与时间相关 |
[04:58] | Strange reversals in cause and effect. | 是因果关系出现奇怪的逆转 |
[05:04] | Is that why you’re taking me to Massive Dynamic? | 那就是你带我去巨力集团的原因吧 |
[05:05] | To run more tests? | 再做些测试 |
[05:07] | You think these time anomalies may be because of me? | 你认为时间异常现象可能是因我而起 |
[05:11] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[05:13] | So what’s Walter’s theory? | 那沃尔特有什么想法 |
[05:16] | Walter doesn’t have a theory. | 沃尔特没有想法 |
[05:18] | He’s made it pretty clear | 他十分清楚地表示 |
[05:19] | that he doesn’t really want to have anything to do with you. | 不想和你有任何关系 |
[05:27] | – Dunham. – Hey, it’s Lincoln. | -德纳姆 -我是林肯 |
[05:28] | There’s been another incident. | 又发生一起事件 |
[05:37] | Walter, I’m not sure if I’m doing this right. | 沃尔特 不知道我是否操作正确 |
[05:39] | Hang on. Here it is. | 等等 我找到了 |
[05:40] | “A short emission should indicate | “小剂量的喷射能指示出 |
[05:42] | universe breach and extend to the infected area.” | 宇宙缺口并能延伸到问题区域” |
[05:45] | Did you spray? | 你喷了吗 |
[05:46] | Yeah. Twice. | 喷了 喷了两次 |
[05:48] | No reaction. | 没有反应 |
[05:49] | Maybe third time’s the charm. | 或许第三次会有惊喜 |
[05:58] | Negative. | 不行 |
[05:59] | There’s no change in color or anything. | 没有变色或任何反应 |
[06:02] | It would seem that this event | 看起来这事件 |
[06:03] | is not caused by a bleed-through from the other universe. | 不是因为另一宇宙的渗透造成的 |
[06:09] | Well, it’s a wonderful device nonetheless, | 算了 不管怎么说这仪器很好 |
[06:11] | despite the poorly-written instruction manual. | 虽然它的说明书写得很糟糕 |
[06:16] | Okay, you just stay here, | 好了 你就待在这里 |
[06:17] | don’t touch anything, | 别碰任何东西 |
[06:19] | and don’t talk to anyone. | 也别和任何人交谈 |
[06:24] | It looks like there was a fire here | 看起来这里像着过火一样 |
[06:25] | but with no apparent cause. | 但找不到明显的原因 |
[06:26] | The damage just happened in an instant. | 损害瞬间就发生了 |
[06:29] | A flash fire? | 突发大火 |
[06:30] | Except there were no flames. | 只是没有火花 |
[06:32] | And that’s not the weirdest part. | 而这还不是最奇怪的 |
[06:33] | According to the mother, | 据那位母亲所说 |
[06:34] | for the duration of the event, | 这起事件发生时 |
[06:35] | her daughter went from being a five-year-old to an infant. | 她女儿从五岁小孩变回了婴儿 |
[06:41] | Mommy, where’s Emily? | 妈妈 艾米丽在哪 |
[06:43] | Samantha, it’s okay. We can buy a new one. | 萨曼莎 没事 我们可以买个新的 |
[06:45] | I don’t want a new one. | 我不想要新的 |
[06:46] | I want Emily. | 我就要艾米丽 |
[06:48] | Well, are you sure you didn’t put her somewhere else? | 你确定你没把她放在别的地方吗 |
[06:50] | She was here. | 她就在这里 |
[06:51] | I remember. We were having a circus. | 我记得的 我们在表演马戏 |
[06:53] | And you can’t have a circus without an elephant. | 而表演马戏可少不了大象 |
[07:01] | Is that Emily? | 这是艾米丽吗 |
[07:03] | Emily! | 艾米丽 |
[07:06] | A little smoky, but otherwise okay. | 沾了些烟灰 不过还好 |
[07:08] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[07:18] | So you really think I caused all this? | 你真觉得这一切都是我造成的吗 |
[07:22] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[07:26] | Fire marshal says they’ve never seen anything like it. | 消防员说他们从没见过类似情况 |
[07:29] | Some areas burnt next to places | 有些地方被烧焦了 |
[07:30] | that are completely undamaged. | 而旁边却完好无损 |
[07:33] | The outside wall had scorch marks | 外墙上有些烧痕 |
[07:35] | that made a perfect circle. | 刚好形成一个完美的圆 |
[07:36] | It’s almost like the fire burned in the shape of a ball. | 就像是火焰以球形燃烧 |
[07:40] | Fire marshal said that there was another fire | 消防员说 四年前 |
[07:41] | here four years ago. | 这里也发生过火灾 |
[07:42] | Well, that fits with what the woman was saying | 这就和那位女士说的 |
[07:44] | about her daughter becoming an infant. | 她女儿变回婴儿对应起来了 |
[07:46] | So we’re thinking what, that this whole place | 那是什么意思 这个地方 |
[07:49] | flashed back to four years ago? | 闪回到四年前了吗 |
[07:53] | We need to get him back to the lab. | 我们得带他回实验室 |
[07:55] | I want Dr. Bishop to run those tests immediately. | 我要贝博士马上做那些测试 |
[07:56] | Walter is refusing to do anything that involves him. | 沃尔特拒绝做任何与他有关的事 |
[08:00] | Dr. Bishop doesn’t get to choose | 贝博士不能选择 |
[08:01] | which cases he works and which he doesn’t. | 他参与哪些案子 不参与哪些 |
[08:03] | It’s his job to investigate fringe events, | 他的工作就是调查潜科学事件 |
[08:05] | And, until something suggests otherwise, | 除非有其它迹象出现 |
[08:08] | he is a fringe event. | 他就是潜科学事件 |
[08:23] | The subject can lower the arms. | 实验对象请放下手臂 |
[08:25] | You can call me Peter. | 你可以叫我彼得 |
[08:26] | Subject does not have an elevated radiation level. | 实验对象不含高度辐射 |
[08:34] | Nor does it have any trace chemical signatures. | 也没检测到任何化学物质踪迹 |
[08:39] | Subject appears to be solid, | 实验对象很稳定 |
[08:40] | not phasing in and out of existence. | 不会总是穿越来穿越去 |
[08:42] | You can inform Agent Broyles | 你可以通知布探员 |
[08:44] | that I’ve completed the examination, | 我已经检查完毕 |
[08:45] | And I conclude that this subject | 我认为实验对象 |
[08:47] | is not the cause of the time-related phenomena. | 并不是造成与时间相关的现象的原因 |
[08:51] | Walter, you couldn’t possibly know that so quickly. | 沃尔特 你怎能这么快就下定论 |
[08:54] | If I was erased from this timeline | 如果我被从这个时间线上抹去 |
[08:55] | and then thrown back into it, | 然后又回来了 |
[08:57] | then it stands to reason those two things could be related. | 那就有理由认为这两起事件是有关的 |
[09:02] | I’ll be in my bedroom working on the problem. | 我去卧室研究这个问题 |
[09:06] | I do not wish to be disturbed. | 我不想被打扰 |
[09:13] | He lives here? | 他住在这里吗 |
[09:16] | Since when? | 什么时候开始的 |
[09:16] | Since I checked him out of a mental institution three years ago. | 从我三年前把他从精神病院带出来起 |
[09:19] | Now this lab is the only place that he feels safe. | 现在只有在这间实验室里 他才觉得安全 |
[09:37] | If he won’t help me, I’ll just do it myself. | 要是他不帮我 我就自己动手 |
[09:40] | Does he still keep all his notes on worm holes in the bathroom? | 他所有关于虫洞的笔记都还在厕所里吗 |
[09:44] | You think this has something to do with time travel? | 你觉得这和时间旅行有联系吗 |
[09:46] | No. Not exactly. | 不 不完全是 |
[09:48] | I think this has something to do with time displacement. | 我觉得这和时间位移有联系 |
[09:52] | And I think that, when I came back here, | 我认为 我回来时 |
[09:54] | I somehow damaged the space-time continuum. | 不知怎么破坏了空间和时间的连续统一性 |
[09:56] | And, if that’s the case, | 如果真是这样 |
[09:57] | there may not actually be any rules to it. | 就可能真的毫无规律了 |
[10:00] | Like the apartment. | 比如说公寓 |
[10:01] | The fire and the baby. | 大火和婴儿 |
[10:02] | The mother didn’t revert to a younger age, | 那位母亲没变年轻 |
[10:04] | but her daughter did. | 但她女儿变小了 |
[10:05] | Yeah. Precisely. | 没错 就是这样 |
[10:07] | I can’t explain it yet, | 我现在还不能解释 |
[10:08] | but, as far as I can tell, | 但我认为 |
[10:09] | these anomalies are just gonna keep on increasing exponentially. | 这些异常现象会飞速增加 |
[10:11] | I mean, if we can judge anything by the damage | 我是说 如果说那场公寓火灾造成的损失 |
[10:13] | done by that fire in the apartment, | 能帮我们做出什么判断 |
[10:15] | these things are just gonna keep on getting worse. | 就是情况只会变得越来越糟 |
[10:20] | We’re already over an hour late. | 我们已经晚了一个多小时了 |
[10:22] | Why does this always happen? | 怎么总是这样 |
[10:24] | Relax, Creeper. We’re totally gonna make it | 别急 克里普 我们还是能 |
[10:25] | in time for the bands that don’t suck anyway. | 及时看到好乐队的演出 |
[10:27] | Whatever. You just think Aluminum Rain | 随便你 你就是觉得铝雨乐队 |
[10:30] | rules the known universe. | 是全宇宙最牛 |
[10:31] | Yeah, some day they’re gonna make it big | 没错 总有一天他们会红 |
[10:33] | and you two are gonna say you liked ’em all along. | 而你们会说一直喜欢他们 |
[10:36] | Dylan, this is my solemn promise. | 迪伦 我在此庄严宣誓 |
[10:38] | I will never say that I liked Aluminum Rain. | 我绝不会说我喜欢铝雨 |
[10:40] | Look out! | 小心 |
[10:58] | This is not working. | 这样不行啊 |
[11:02] | I got too many competing theories. | 矛盾的理论太多了 |
[11:03] | I can’t balance the equation. | 等式配不平 |
[11:05] | There’s too many variables and not enough constants. | 变量太多 常量太少 |
[11:15] | Look at this. | 看看这个 |
[11:16] | There have been 65 time slips | 在过去的72小时中 |
[11:18] | in the past 72 hours, | 发生了65起时间错位事故 |
[11:20] | all of which occurred within a 40-mile radius | 所有事故都发生在波士顿市中心 |
[11:22] | of downtown Boston. | 方圆40英里内 |
[11:27] | So because most people don’t call in deja vu to the FBI, | 因为大部分人不会把似曾相识事件上报联调局 |
[11:31] | we can assume that there is at least twice as many unreported. | 我们可以推断未上报的该类事件至少有两倍数量 |
[11:34] | Now I’ve categorized all of the events– | 现在我已经将所有事件分类完毕 |
[11:38] | Lost time, frozen moments, time jumps, reversals. | 时间遗失 时间冻结 时间跳跃 时间倒流 |
[11:42] | What about the apartment fire? | 公寓火灾呢 |
[11:44] | How’d you categorize that one? | 你把它归为哪类 |
[11:45] | The spherical nature of it makes it distinct from the others. | 因为有球状的外形 所以它与其它事件不同 |
[11:49] | Maybe we should just go back to the site and get some more– | 也许我们应该回到现场 再拿些… |
[11:56] | Agent Dunham, | 德探员 |
[11:58] | I was going to make a bologna sandwich. | 我要做个红肠三明治 |
[12:01] | Would you care for one? | 你想要一个吗 |
[12:02] | No, but thank you, Walter. | 不了 谢谢 沃尔特 |
[12:03] | I’m working on the case with Peter. | 我在和彼得一起办案子 |
[12:07] | We could really use you on this one. | 而我们真的很需要你帮忙 |
[12:12] | I’d be happy to join you. | 我很乐意帮你 |
[12:16] | As soon as my lab is available to me again. | 只要我能用我的实验室了就帮你 |
[12:21] | Ah! My copy of Carroll’s Cosmology. | 那是我的卡罗尔的《宇宙学》 |
[12:25] | I was just looking for that. | 我正在找它呢 |
[12:27] | – Walter. – It’s okay. | -沃尔特 -没关系 |
[12:30] | Just let him go. | 随便他吧 |
[12:41] | He can’t even look at me. | 他都不能正视我 |
[12:44] | Can you blame him? | 你怪他吗 |
[12:47] | Seeing the adult version of the son that he lost. | 见到他死去儿子成年的样子 |
[12:51] | I mean, the visions he was having were unsettling enough. | 光是他看到的那些幻象就很令人不安了 |
[12:55] | What visions? | 什么幻象 |
[12:57] | For weeks before you arrived, | 你现身的几周前 |
[12:58] | you were appearing to him here in the lab. | 你出现在实验室里 他的面前 |
[13:02] | You weren’t aware you were doing that? | 你不知道自己干过这些吗 |
[13:04] | No. | 不知道 |
[13:10] | You were also showing up in my dreams. | 你也曾在我梦中出现 |
[13:13] | Almost every night. | 几乎每晚都出现 |
[13:18] | How is that possible | 这怎么可能呢 |
[13:19] | when I’d never even seen you before? | 我之前从未见过你 |
[13:23] | Olivia… | 奥利维亚 |
[13:25] | Look, you can believe whatever you like, | 听着 不管你怎么想 |
[13:27] | but this is where I’m supposed to be. | 我就该在这儿 |
[13:29] | This is my home. | 这是我家 |
[13:30] | So I don’t know. | 所以我不知道 |
[13:31] | Maybe you and Walter were seeing echoes of the other timeline. | 也许你和沃尔特看到了另一个时间线上的回声 |
[13:34] | Just got word. | 刚接到报告 |
[13:37] | A freight train appeared out of nowhere, | 一辆货运火车凭空出现 |
[13:40] | almost took out a car full of teenagers. | 差点撞死一车十几岁的孩子 |
[13:41] | Are they okay? | 他们没事吧 |
[13:42] | They’re all fine. The car stopped just in time. | 没事 及时刹住了车 |
[13:44] | Let’s take my car. | 坐我的车去吧 |
[13:46] | I’ll come with you guys. | 我和你们一起去 |
[13:47] | If I’m causing some sort of cosmic disruption, | 如果是我导致了宇宙分裂 |
[13:49] | then there’s gonna be heightened levels of alpha radiation, | 那么那里一定有高强度的阿尔法射线辐射 |
[13:51] | but I’m gonna need more specific readings. | 但我得看具体的读数做判断 |
[13:53] | The full spectrum of em waves, | 电磁波的全光谱 |
[13:54] | not just the… | 不只是 |
[14:02] | And did you have any warning that the train might be coming? | 你有没有看到任何会有火车通过的警示 |
[14:04] | No, it– it just came out of nowhere. | 没 它就凭空出现了 |
[14:07] | No bells or– or anything. | 也没有鸣汽笛什么的 |
[14:09] | So when you say that the train disappeared, | 那你说那辆火车消失了 |
[14:10] | what do you mean exactly? | 到底是什么意思 |
[14:12] | I know it sounds crazy, | 我知道听起来很疯狂 |
[14:13] | but I could only see part of it, | 但我只看到了火车的一部分 |
[14:14] | like it was passing through a window. | 仿佛它正在通过一扇窗 |
[14:17] | Curved. Like looking through a bubble. | 边界是弧形的 好像我是在透过一个气泡看它 |
[14:19] | Spherical. | 球形的 |
[14:20] | I swear, | 我发誓 |
[14:21] | I wasn’t smoking anything. | 我没吸毒 |
[14:26] | Something wrong? | 有什么问题吗 |
[14:28] | How did we get here? | 我们怎么来的 |
[14:30] | Um, we drove. | 开车 |
[14:33] | You all right? | 你还好吧 |
[14:35] | No. | 不 |
[14:35] | No. I am not all right. | 不 我不好 |
[14:39] | I think I just had a time jump. | 我觉得我刚刚时间跳跃了 |
[14:44] | You’re sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[14:46] | Okay, thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[14:48] | The transit authority said that railroad line was decommissioned. | 高速运输管理局说那条铁路线路已废弃 |
[14:50] | The last train to run on that track was four years ago. | 最后有火车在上面行驶是四年前了 |
[14:53] | Sound familiar? | 耳熟吗 |
[14:54] | The fire in the apartment building was four years ago. | 公寓楼的失火也是四年前 |
[14:56] | Well, that’s finally a piece of good news. | 总算有条好消息了 |
[14:59] | We might actually have the makings of a… | 我们可能真正找到了某种… |
[15:01] | pattern. | 规律 |
[15:02] | Boston PD held a witness for us. | 波士顿警局为我们留下了一位目击证人 |
[15:04] | Let’s hope he’s got something useful. | 希望他能提供点有用的信息 |
[15:06] | I’ll check with the CSIs. | 我去和犯罪现场鉴证科核证 |
[15:08] | This is gonna start getting annoying. | 这跳跃真是烦人啊 |
[15:10] | Agent Olivia Dunham. | 我是奥利维亚·德纳姆探员 |
[15:11] | I’m with the FBI. | 联调局的 |
[15:12] | I was wondering if I could ask you a couple questions. | 我可以问你几个问题吗 |
[15:14] | What do you want to know? | 你想问什么 |
[15:15] | So you were with another two people? | 你当时和其他两个人一起吗 |
[15:18] | Who were they? | 他们是谁 |
[15:41] | Hey, guys. | 伙计们 |
[15:42] | I got some… | 我有发… |
[15:45] | What? | 什么 |
[15:49] | Peter? | 彼得 |
[15:52] | There are heightened levels of neutron radiation | 刚刚在火车道口有高强度的 |
[15:54] | at the train crossing. | 中子辐射 |
[15:55] | Why didn’t you tell us that when we were at the scene? | 在现场时为什么不告诉我们 |
[15:58] | Because I didn’t know until I was just back there | 因为我起初没发现 刚刚回现场时 |
[16:00] | – a second ago. – What? | -才看到 -什么 |
[16:01] | It’s not important. What is important | 这不重要 重要的是 |
[16:02] | is that a piece of the bumper just crumbled into my hands. | 刚刚一块保险杠在我手中瓦解了 |
[16:05] | Metal degradation– it’s a classic sign of neutron radiation. | 金属降解 这是典型的中子辐射的标志 |
[16:07] | We got get those kids tested for radiation poisoning. | 我们得让那些孩子做个辐射中毒检测 |
[16:09] | I’m sorry, you lost me. | 抱歉 我没听懂 |
[16:11] | It doesn’t happen in nature. | 这不是自然现象 |
[16:13] | Cosmic radiation waves. They’re random, erratic. | 宇宙辐射波 是随机且不稳定的 |
[16:15] | Neutron radiation has to be generated by human technology. | 而中子辐射一定是人为科技造成的 |
[16:18] | So what, you’re saying you don’t think you’re responsible | 所以你是说 你认为发生的这一切 |
[16:20] | for what’s going on? | 与你无关 |
[16:22] | No. I’m not saying that. I don’t know that. | 不 不是这个意思 我也不知道 |
[16:24] | But what I am saying is that | 但是我想说的是 |
[16:26] | somebody has to be causing these time events. | 一定是有人造成了这些时间事件 |
[16:50] | Raymond, did you remember to change the date | 雷蒙德 你有记得跟 |
[16:51] | on your dentist appointment? | 牙医改预约吗 |
[16:53] | Yep. I remembered. | 有 记得的 |
[16:55] | And you took your cholesterol pill this morning? | 今早吃降胆固醇药片了吗 |
[16:56] | Like always, Kate. | 一如既往 凯特 |
[16:58] | You know you don’t need to remind me of things anymore. | 你不用再事事提醒我了 |
[17:00] | I’ve turned over a new leaf. | 我已洗心革面了 |
[17:02] | Is that right? | 真的吗 |
[17:03] | After 30 years? | 三十年的习性 今朝却改了 |
[17:06] | What would I do without you? | 没有你我该如何是好 |
[17:11] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[17:14] | Thank you, honey. | 谢谢你 亲爱的 |
[17:19] | – Success? – No. | -成功了吗 -没有 |
[17:21] | Not yet but close. | 还没 但快了 |
[17:24] | I’m sure you’ll get it, honey. Any day now. | 我确信你会想出来的 亲爱的 成功近在咫尺 |
[18:26] | Kate. | 凯特 |
[18:31] | Would you like some tea? | 要喝点茶吗 |
[18:34] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[18:37] | I’m Raymond, sweetheart. | 我是雷蒙德 亲爱的 |
[18:41] | I’m Raymond. | 我是雷蒙德啊 |
[19:08] | Why would anyone develop technology | 为何会有人想研发 |
[19:09] | that would cause time collisions? | 造成时间碰撞的技术 |
[19:12] | I don’t know.Why would Oppenheimer invent the bomb? | 我不知道 为什么奥本海默会制造原子弹呢 |
[19:14] | You think this is a weapon? | 你认为这是种武器吗 |
[19:15] | No, no. I don’t know that. I just– | 不 我不清楚 我只是… |
[19:17] | I mean, I hope not. | 我希望不是武器 |
[19:18] | But regardless the neutron pulse has to come from somewhere | 但无论如何 中子脉冲必然是来自 |
[19:21] | in the vicinity of these two time bubble events. | 这两个时间泡事件地点的附近 |
[19:23] | The fire and the train crossing. | 在失火大楼和火车道口附近 |
[19:27] | If we can find some kind of pattern, | 如果我们能摸索出其中规律 |
[19:29] | maybe we could locate the source. | 或许就能定位源头 |
[19:31] | But two points isn’t really very much to go on. | 但这两个事件提供的信息量太少 |
[19:34] | How about four? | 那么四个事件呢 |
[19:35] | I just got two new reports. | 刚收到两个新的报告 |
[19:39] | Perfect circle of trees suddenly appeared in a parking garage | 栗树山一个室内停车场突然凭空出现了一些树 |
[19:42] | in Chestnut Hill. | 形成完美的圆形 |
[19:44] | Shortly after, an open pit filled with | 不久之后 富兰克林公园高尔夫球场 |
[19:47] | rotting garbage suddenly appeared on the eighth hole | 第八杆洞处 突然凭空出现一个 |
[19:50] | of the Franklin Park golf course. | 满是腐烂垃圾的大坑 |
[19:53] | The course was built on top of the landfill… | 这个球场是建在一个垃圾填埋堆点上… |
[19:55] | Let me guess. Four years ago. | 让我猜猜 那是四年前的事了 |
[19:56] | Yeah, but look at it. | 没错 但看地图 |
[19:57] | It’s still completely random to my eyes. | 在我看来事件发生地仍是随机的 |
[19:59] | – There’s no way to– – I am ready to present a theory. | -没法… -我想到了一种理论 |
[20:08] | Snails! | 蜗牛 |
[20:11] | Nautilus shells. | 鹦鹉螺 |
[20:14] | Ram’s horns. | 公绵羊角 |
[20:16] | These all have one thing in common. | 它们有一个共同之处 |
[20:18] | Fibonacci’s golden spiral. | 斐波那契的黄金螺旋线 |
[20:22] | I’ll be damned, Walter. That’s it. | 太厉害了 沃尔特 就是它 |
[20:24] | I believe the source of these time-slips | 我相信这些时间循环的源头 |
[20:26] | must be located in the center of the spiral. | 一定定位在螺旋的中心 |
[20:28] | You’ll want to search a three square mile area | 你们要在布鲁克莱恩附近 |
[20:32] | In the vicinity of Brookline. | 三平方英里范围内搜寻 |
[20:38] | We need to go Christmas shopping. | 我们要做圣诞节采购 |
[20:39] | I know, sweetheart. There’s plenty of time. | 我知道 亲爱的 还有时间 |
[20:41] | It’s not even Thanksgiving yet. | 感恩节都还没到 |
[20:43] | I’ll miss it and then it’ll be too late. | 我要是错过时机 就太晚了 |
[20:45] | I have to go. | 我必须去 |
[20:46] | All the stores’ll be closed– | 到时候所有商店会关门的 |
[20:48] | We’re not gonna miss Christmas. You hear me? | 我们不会错过圣诞节的 听到了吗 |
[20:50] | I’m not gonna let that happen, okay? | 我不会让这种事发生的 好吗 |
[20:52] | I’m not gonna let that happen. Don’t worry. | 我不会让这种事发生的 别担心 |
[20:55] | We’ll have all the Christmases in the world. | 我们想过多少次圣诞节就能过多少次 |
[21:05] | I have some work I need to do now. | 我现在要去忙些事情 |
[21:09] | But I will see you soon | 但我马上就回来 |
[22:17] | Raymond, did you remember to change the date | 雷蒙德 你有记得跟 |
[22:19] | on your dentist appointment? | 牙医改预约吗 |
[22:20] | – Yeah, I remembered. – Oh, good. | -有 记得的 -好的 |
[22:22] | And you took your– | 今早吃… |
[22:23] | My cholesterol pills in the morning. | 降胆固醇药片 |
[22:24] | Yeah, you don’t need to remind me | 你不用件件小事都 |
[22:25] | – of every little thing. – Oh, really? | -提醒我 -真的吗 |
[22:28] | But I do enjoy it. | 但我很享受你的关心 |
[22:51] | If you do notice anything out of the ordinary, | 如果发现任何异常情况 |
[22:53] | please contact the FBI. | 请联系联调局 |
[22:54] | Thank you for your time. | 谢谢你的配合 |
[23:01] | If the source is around here, then it must be well hidden. | 如果源头在此附近 那应该隐蔽得很好 |
[23:03] | Maybe it’s underground. | 也许在地下 |
[23:07] | Or hiding in plain sight. | 也可能近在眼前呢 |
[23:10] | Something on your mind? | 有什么心事吗 |
[23:16] | Yeah. Yeah. | 是的 |
[23:18] | Those dreams that you were having– | 你做的那些梦 |
[23:19] | the ones that I’m in– | 梦到我的那些 |
[23:23] | Were we in a park? Walter on a swing set? | 我们是在公园里吗 沃尔特是在荡秋千吗 |
[23:27] | What? | 什么 |
[23:28] | In the dreams, did you feel like you knew me? | 在梦里 你是否感觉你认识我 |
[23:31] | Did you feel anything? | 是否有任何感觉 |
[23:33] | You’re a stranger, so… | 你是个陌生人 所以… |
[23:35] | What would I feel? | 我会有何感觉 |
[23:47] | It’s the red one, the one on differential equations. | 是红色的那本 关于微分方程的 |
[23:53] | Yeah. Got it! | 找到了 |
[24:08] | Raymond! | 雷蒙德 |
[24:14] | – Raymond! – Kate! | -雷蒙德 -凯特 |
[24:17] | I need to show you something. | 我有东西给你看 |
[24:18] | What is it? What’s wrong? | 是什么 出什么事了 |
[24:19] | – I need to show you something. – What are you talking about? | -我要给你看样东西 -你在说什么 |
[24:20] | Just please! Come with me. | 求你了 跟我来 |
[24:21] | Raymond, you’re scaring me. | 雷蒙德 你吓着我了 |
[24:22] | There’s something you need to know. | 有件事你需要知道 |
[24:23] | Something amazing. | 一件奇妙的事 |
[24:34] | I don’t understand. What is this? | 我不明白 是什么 |
[24:36] | I built it. | 是我建造的 |
[24:37] | From your work I used your theories, | 是用了你的研究 我用了你的理论 |
[24:39] | your concepts, your brilliance. | 你的概念 你的聪明才智 |
[24:44] | Raymond, are you saying– | 雷蒙德 你是说… |
[24:44] | Time chambers are possible. Yes. | 时间室是可能存在的 没错 |
[24:50] | I built it for you. Took me almost three years. | 这是为你而建 花了我近三年时间 |
[24:54] | It isn’t perfect yet. | 它尚不完美 |
[24:55] | It only works for limited periods. | 只在有限的时间段有效 |
[24:57] | I got it up to 47 minutes now. | 已经扩容到47分钟了 |
[25:00] | But it can’t go longer until I program it | 但若是没有完整的方程 |
[25:02] | with the completed equation, Kate. | 便无法延长时间 凯特 |
[25:04] | Kate, listen to me. | 凯特 听我说 |
[25:06] | You need to complete it | 你需要完成方程 |
[25:08] | so we can keep the chamber open indefinitely. | 那样才能使时间室无限期开放 |
[25:14] | Raymond, what year is it? | 雷蒙德 今年是哪一年 |
[25:16] | 2007. | 2007年 |
[25:18] | No, what year is it out there? | 不 外界现在是哪一年 |
[25:23] | 2011. | 2011年 |
[25:59] | Okay, Walter, I’m as close as I’m gonna get. | 沃尔特 我已经尽可能靠近了 |
[26:01] | Now you spray the fingerprint powder towards the suspect area. | 现在把指纹显现粉喷向可疑区域 |
[26:25] | Walter, it’s huge. | 沃尔特 范围很大 |
[26:26] | There’s no end to it. | 看不到尽头 |
[26:28] | Probably shrouds the entire property. | 可能覆盖了整栋房子 |
[26:31] | This is a time bubble, and if we are right– | 这是个时间泡 如果我们没搞错的话 |
[26:35] | what’s happening is originating from there– | 如果那里是所有事件的策源地 |
[26:37] | it would be powerful, which is why the agent was obliterated. | 那它的威力就很强大 所以那个探员才会消失 |
[26:40] | You can’t just walk from the present into the past. | 你不能就这么从现在步入过去的世界 |
[26:43] | You’re shattering the laws of physics. | 这违背了物理原理 |
[26:45] | – Well, how do we get in? – There’s only one way in. | -那我们怎么进去 -只有一个办法 |
[26:47] | We need a Faraday cage. | 我们需要个法拉第笼 |
[26:50] | It’s gotta be mobile, | 得做成便携式的 |
[26:51] | something that can block out the electromagnetic field | 能够屏蔽电磁场 |
[26:54] | so that I can cross through | 我就能进去 |
[26:54] | and turn off whatever’s causing this. | 关掉里面的罪魁祸首 |
[26:57] | Walter, you need to build a moveable– | 沃尔特 你得造一个便携式的… |
[26:59] | I heard the idea! I know what a Faraday cage is! | 我听见了 我知道什么是法拉第笼 |
[27:03] | A baboon would. | 这个连猴子都知道 |
[27:06] | Astrid! | 阿斯特丽德 |
[27:09] | I need a computer battery. | 我需要个计算机电池 |
[27:10] | And a spool of copper wire. | 还要一卷铜线 |
[27:12] | And a climbing harness. | 还要个登山的背带 |
[27:14] | And some rubber cement. | 和一些橡胶黏合剂 |
[27:18] | I think it’s in my spider-man fanny pack. | 应该是放在我的蜘蛛侠腰包里了 |
[27:24] | Walter’s working on a way to get inside. | 沃尔特正在想办法让我们进去 |
[27:26] | Did he happen to mention when or where we can expect | 他提到下一起类似火车和失火大楼的 |
[27:28] | another residual event like the train or the apartment fire? | 余影事件的发生时间和地点了吗 |
[27:30] | I didn’t ask. | 我没问 |
[27:32] | What about Walter’s spiral? | 沃尔特说的那个螺旋线呢 |
[27:33] | It led us here to the origin. | 它让我们找到了源头 |
[27:34] | Could we use it to track where the next event will occur? | 能用它来追踪下一个事发地点吗 |
[27:37] | Yeah, that’s a good idea. | 这主意不错 |
[27:38] | – I need a map. – Come with me. | -我需要一张地图 -跟我来 |
[27:45] | Raymond, you need to stop this. Turn it off! | 雷蒙德 住手吧 关掉它 |
[27:47] | No! You don’t understand. You don’t know what can happen. | 不 你不懂 你不知道会发生什么事 |
[27:50] | Look, we don’t have much time. You need to finish the equation. | 我们时间不多了 你必须完成这方程式 |
[27:53] | Tell me why this is happening. | 告诉我为什么会发生这种事 |
[27:54] | I don’t understand why this is happening! | 我不明白怎么会发生这种事 |
[27:56] | Trust me, Kate. | 相信我 凯特 |
[27:57] | Some things are supposed to remain theories. | 有些东西只能存在于理论中 |
[27:59] | – It wasn’t meant to be built. – Listen to me. | -不该被建造出来的 -听我说 |
[28:01] | You don’t understand what you’ve done! | 你不明白你都干了些什么 |
[28:02] | You don’t understand! | 你才不明白 |
[28:03] | -Tell me why you did this! – We don’t have time! | -为什么要这么做 -我们时间不多了 |
[28:11] | Raymond, why did you do this? | 雷蒙德 你为什么要这么做 |
[28:29] | Did something happen to me? | 我出什么事了吗 |
[28:36] | Raymond? | 雷蒙德 |
[28:40] | I lost you, Kate. | 我失去了你 凯特 |
[28:45] | I lost you. | 我失去了你 |
[28:51] | We’ve identified the owners of the house. | 我们确认了屋主的身份 |
[28:53] | Raymond and Kate Green. | 雷蒙德和凯特·格林 |
[28:55] | Raymond is an electrical engineer, | 雷蒙德是电子工程师 |
[28:57] | Kate, professor emeritus of theoretical physics | 凯特是波士顿大学理论物理的 |
[29:00] | at Boston University. | 荣誉退休教授 |
[29:01] | Theoretical physics? Well, that makes sense. | 理论物理吗 那就说得通了 |
[29:03] | She retired three years ago. Early onset Alzheimer’s. | 她三年前退休了 早发性老年痴呆症 |
[29:08] | We have a problem. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[29:15] | If we extend the golden spiral out to the next iteration, | 如果我们将黄金螺旋线延伸一圈 |
[29:18] | we find the next event’s gonna take place right there. | 即得到下一事件发生地 |
[29:21] | The Melville tunnel. | 米尔维尔隧道 |
[29:22] | Which didn’t exist four years ago. | 四年前它还没建起来 |
[29:24] | That tunnel goes under the river. | 这隧道建在河底 |
[29:25] | There’s hundreds of people in it at any one point. | 里面任何一处都有几百人 |
[29:28] | If that tunnel ceases to exist, they’ll all drown. | 如果隧道消失了 他们都会被淹死 |
[29:31] | Agent Lee, get down there. | 李探员 马上赶过去 |
[29:32] | Coordinate with Boston PD and start evacuating. | 协同波士顿警方 开始疏散人群 |
[29:35] | Here. | 给你们 |
[29:36] | Walter calls this the Walter Bishop Faraday harness. | 沃尔特说这是沃尔特·贝肖普式法拉第甲胄 |
[29:39] | He wanted me to tell you that. | 他要我声明这一点 |
[29:42] | – Okay, so how do I put it on? – Okay, so how do I put it on? | -我要怎么穿上去呢 -我要怎么穿上去呢 |
[29:45] | I’m the one who goes in. | 这事该我去 |
[29:46] | And what are you gonna do when you get inside? | 那你进去以后打算怎么办 |
[29:47] | I’m gonna shut it off. | 我会把那东西关掉 |
[29:48] | How? | 怎么关 |
[29:50] | Walter will talk me through. | 沃尔特会告诉我的 |
[29:51] | We don’t even know if the comms are gonna work in there. | 我们都不知道对讲机在里面能不能用 |
[29:52] | We need someone with a science background. | 需要一个懂科学知识的人去 |
[29:56] | He’s right. | 他说得对 |
[30:01] | No, no, you– | 不对 不对 |
[30:03] | The primary transistor goes on the back of the neck | 主晶体管应该插在脖子的后面 |
[30:06] | with the prongs either side of the wearer’s spine. | 用尖头固定在他脊椎的一侧 |
[30:08] | This goes into your neck. | 这个得刺进你脖子里 |
[30:10] | Course it does. | 那就刺吧 |
[30:17] | I’m sure this will get him across | 这个东西能让他进入时间泡 |
[30:19] | but I’m not guaranteeing what will happen on the inside. | 可我不保证进去以后会出什么事 |
[30:22] | Environment in the bubble may override the device. | 时间泡内的磁场可能会强过这个装置 |
[30:24] | Walter, what happens if it breaks down on the inside? | 沃尔特 如果它在里面坏掉了会怎么样 |
[30:28] | Exactly the same as happened to the unfortunate fellow | 就像那个不走运的家伙一样 |
[30:30] | who turned into confetti. | 化成五彩小纸屑 |
[31:31] | Walter, he’s in. | 沃尔特 他进去了 |
[31:34] | The cage was a good idea. | 这个笼子的主意不错 |
[31:39] | He’s very smart. | 他挺聪明的 |
[31:44] | We have to hurry. | 我们得抓紧了 |
[31:46] | It’s over, Raymond. They’re outside. | 没戏了 雷蒙德 他们都到外面了 |
[31:49] | No, they can’t come in. It’s impossible. | 不 他们进不来 不可能进来的 |
[31:51] | All you have to do is solve the problem. | 你只需截出这个问题 |
[31:56] | I already solved it. | 我已经解出来了 |
[32:02] | Upstairs it’s, um… | 刚才在楼上 |
[32:04] | It’s why I called out to you. | 我叫你过来 就是因为这个 |
[32:08] | I haven’t written it down yet, but I have it. | 我还没写下来 可我知道答案了 |
[33:07] | Raymond, what have you done? | 雷蒙德 你都干了什么 |
[33:09] | Peter? | 彼得 |
[33:10] | Peter, can you hear me? | 彼得 能听见吗 |
[33:13] | Agent Lee. | 李探员 |
[33:14] | We’ve still got over 50 cars stuck down here. | 还有50余辆车困在这里 |
[33:17] | We’re clearing out the civilians. | 我们正在疏散群众 |
[33:20] | You have to see this. | 你们得看看这个 |
[33:49] | I thought this was impossible. But I wouldn’t give up. | 我以为这不可能 但我没有放弃 |
[33:52] | It wouldn’t work and then something changed. | 本来是没效果 可事情有了转机 |
[33:54] | What changed? | 什么转机 |
[33:55] | At first, I couldn’t get it to work. | 起先 它不能有效运行 |
[33:58] | And then three days ago, I got results. | 然后三天前 我成功了 |
[34:01] | And five minutes turned into ten, and ten into twenty, | 接着五分钟变十分钟 十分钟变二十分钟 |
[34:04] | And then…I got it up to 47 minutes. | 现在 我将其延长到47分钟 |
[34:07] | I know it can go longer. | 我知道它能持续更久 |
[34:09] | It’s over, Raymond. They’re not going away. | 都结束了 雷蒙德 他们不会放过我们的 |
[34:11] | We’re not turning it off! | 我们不能关掉机器 |
[34:15] | Don’t make me hurt you. | 别逼我伤害你 |
[34:18] | No, no, no, don’t! You can’t. | 不不不 别这样 |
[34:21] | The entire city block will be evaporated along with all of us. | 你这样整个市区都会随我们一同消失的 |
[34:27] | He’s right! | 他说得对 |
[34:28] | If it’s not shut down properly, | 如果关闭的方法不对 |
[34:29] | it will cause a rip in the fabric of space-time. | 会在空间时间的结构上撕开一个裂缝 |
[34:32] | Then shut it down properly. | 那就把它正确关闭 |
[34:33] | An agent is already dead because of this machine, | 这台机器已经造成一名探员的死亡 |
[34:35] | and right now, there’s a tunnel out there | 此刻还有一个隧道 |
[34:36] | that’s gonna cease to exist | 将要凭空消失 |
[34:37] | causing who knows how many more deaths. | 不知还会死多少人 |
[34:40] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊 |
[34:42] | Time displacement. | 时间位移 |
[34:44] | There are repercussions. | 这会产生反冲 |
[34:46] | Repercussions I was afraid of. | 我之前就担心产生反冲 |
[34:55] | – I’ll shut it down. – No. Kate! | -我会关掉它 -不行 凯特 |
[34:57] | On one condition. | 但有个条件 |
[35:00] | I want immunity for my husband. | 我要我丈夫免罪 |
[35:02] | He didn’t know. There’s no way he could have. | 他并不知道会这样 他不可能知道 |
[35:15] | – Can you hear me? – Yeah, go ahead. | -听得到吗 -听到 说吧 |
[35:17] | They’ve agreed to turn it off, but they’ve got some conditions. | 他们同意关掉机器 但是有条件 |
[35:19] | I can’t go on without you. I don’t want this for us. | 没有你我过不下去 我并不想这样的 |
[35:24] | Kate, when you got sick, it happened so fast. | 凯特 你病来如山倒 |
[35:29] | And all the things that you were for me | 你曾经给我的一切 |
[35:32] | and all the things that you did for me… | 你曾经为我做的一切 |
[35:35] | I didn’t have a chance to be that for you. | 我却都没机会报答你 |
[35:42] | I thought we’d have more time. | 我以为我们还有时间 |
[35:47] | This isn’t living, Raymond. | 这不是生活 雷蒙德 |
[35:49] | Living is what’s beyond this room, beyond this house, | 生活在这个房间之外 在这栋房子之外 |
[35:52] | Out there in the world where you’re supposed to be. | 外面的世界才是你该去的地方 |
[35:54] | Then if not this, how? How do I repay you? | 如果不这样 我要怎么报答你 |
[35:58] | I mean, what– | 我是说… |
[35:59] | what better thing can I do for you than this? | 我还能为你做什么更好的事 |
[36:03] | You say that you shouldn’t change fate, but you don’t know. | 你曾说你不能改变宿命 但你并不知道 |
[36:07] | You don’t know what’s waiting for you, how terrible it is. | 你并不知道你将面对的宿命 不知道那有多可怕 |
[36:11] | Sweetheart, I’ll never give up, Kate. | 凯特 亲爱的 我永远不会放弃的 |
[36:13] | Never. | 永远不会 |
[36:14] | I’ll build it again. I can do it again. | 我还能再造一个 我还能重来 |
[36:17] | We have your completed equation–you did it. | 我们有你的完整公式了 你做到了 |
[36:19] | Look, all you have to do is write it in that book. | 听我说 你只要把它写在那个本子里 |
[36:24] | I’m not gonna give up. I’m not gonna give up, Kate. | 我不会放弃的 我不会放弃的 凯特 |
[36:30] | We would have to move to– to another place. | 我们要搬走…去别处 |
[36:34] | Yes. Far away, yes. | 对 远走高飞 没错 |
[36:36] | And I’m sure you’ll find a way so that people won’t get hurt. | 我相信你会找到办法不伤害他人 |
[36:42] | Let ’em have their investigation. | 让他们调查去吧 |
[36:44] | Let ’em take away all the equipment, | 让他们搬走所有的设备 |
[36:45] | Ask their questions. | 审问去吧 |
[36:48] | I’ll build it again. | 我还会再造一个 |
[36:52] | I’ll build it again. | 我还会再造一个 |
[37:28] | All right, they’re drawing up the paperwork, | 好了 他们在起草文件 |
[37:29] | but I have assurances, you will not be prosecuted. | 但我已得到保证 你不会受到起诉 |
[37:44] | Hey, I hate to break this up, | 抱歉打扰你们了 |
[37:44] | but I held up my end of the deal | 但是我说到做到了 |
[37:46] | and we’re running out of time. | 而且我们没时间了 |
[37:51] | I love you, Raymond. | 我爱你 雷蒙德 |
[38:58] | Don’t worry about all these people here, Kate. | 别担心这些人 凯特 |
[39:00] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[39:02] | It’ll be just us again. | 很快就会只剩我们俩了 |
[39:08] | I have to go answer some questions now. | 我得去做份笔录 |
[39:12] | – Okay. – A few hours and I’ll be back. | -好 -几个小时我就回来 |
[39:16] | A nurse will be here with you in case you need anything. | 会有个护士来陪着你以防万一 |
[39:19] | All right? | 好吗 |
[39:30] | I’ll be back soon. | 我去去就回 |
[39:59] | No. | 不 |
[40:02] | No. No. | 不不 |
[40:08] | 你要报答我 就爱我 并好好生活 | |
[40:08] | 雷蒙德 我爱你 | |
[40:31] | I know, I know. Stay here. | 我知道 我知道 待这儿别动 |
[40:33] | I just need a few minutes. | 几分钟就好 |
[40:34] | If you get hungry you can get a snack from the kitchen, | 你要是饿了 可以去厨房找点点心吃 |
[40:37] | – which is just there. – Yeah. | -就在那边 -好 |
[40:49] | Good work today. | 今天干得不错 |
[40:51] | Turns out it wasn’t you causing these events after all. | 结果表明事件并不是你引起的 |
[40:54] | Actually, I think it was. | 事实上 我认为是我 |
[40:57] | I think the only reason Kate’s theory worked | 我认为凯特的理论之所以会实现 |
[40:58] | is because of my presence here. | 就是因为我的到来 |
[41:00] | Why do you think that? | 为什么这么认为 |
[41:01] | Because I overheard Raymond telling Kate | 因为我听到雷蒙德告诉凯特 |
[41:03] | that he only started getting results three days ago. | 他三天前才开始得到结果 |
[41:05] | I arrived three days ago. | 而我就是三天前到的 |
[41:09] | Initially I thought it was the timeline that had to be reset, | 一开始我以为是时间线被重置了 |
[41:11] | but…now I’m thinking that it’s me. | 但…现在我认为是我 |
[41:16] | Clearly, I’m in the wrong place. | 显然 我走错了地方 |
[41:17] | And all the people that I know and love are somewhere else. | 而所有我认识的 爱的人都在别处 |
[41:25] | Now I just gotta figure out how to get home. | 现在我得想办法回家 |
[41:30] | In the meantime, I can make it more comfortable | 在此期间 我可以让你在这边 |
[41:33] | while you’re here. | 生活的舒服点 |
[41:35] | In your debriefing, you said you were | 你的报告中称 你曾与 |
[41:36] | living in faculty housing with Dr. Bishop. | 贝肖普博士同住在一间教工寓所 |
[41:38] | I checked. | 我核实过 |
[41:39] | Dr. Bishop does own a home on campus. | 贝肖普博士在校园里确实有栋房子 |
[42:04] | It’s deja vu. | 真是似曾相识 |
[42:07] | Just so you know, | 我要告诉你 |
[42:08] | there’ll be an FBI agent stationed out the front door. | 前门外会有联调局探员驻扎 |
[42:15] | Where would I run to? | 我还能往哪逃啊 |
[42:18] | So hey, do I get an allowance? | 那我能领津贴吗 |
[42:20] | I’ll see what I can do. | 我去想想办法 |
[42:22] | Okay. | 好 |
[42:25] | Thanks for the lift. | 谢谢你送我过来 |
[42:27] | I’m gonna talk to Walter again | 我会再去跟沃尔特谈谈 |
[42:29] | and see if I can convince him to help you. | 看看能不能说服他帮你 |
[42:33] | Best of luck with that. | 那祝你好运了 |
[42:41] | I was important to you, wasn’t I? | 我对你很重要 对吗 |
[42:43] | I mean, the other version of me. | 我是说 另一个世界里的我 |
[42:48] | ‘Cause I see the way you look at me | 因为我注意到你看我的眼神了 |
[42:49] | when you think that I’m not aware. | 你以为我没留神的时候会那样看我 |
[42:52] | Yeah. Yeah, she was. | 是啊 曾经如此 |
[42:54] | She is. | 现在依旧 |
[42:59] | Well, I hope that you get back to her. | 那我希望你能回到她身边 |
[43:02] | Thank you. Me too. | 谢谢你 我也希望如此 |