时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | I think the machine is my best chance of getting home. | 我认为末日机器最有可能帮我回家 |
[00:06] | And Walter is not gonna help me recalibrate it, | 沃尔特不愿意帮我重新校准它 |
[00:08] | so I’m hoping that Walternate will. | 所以我希望沃尔特乙愿意 |
[00:10] | I need to cross over into the alternate universe. | 我需要去另一个平行世界一趟 |
[00:13] | Put your hands behind you head. | 将手举到脑后 |
[00:15] | Don’t move! | 不许动 |
[00:17] | Our universe has been infiltrated | 你们这边的变形人 |
[00:18] | by shapeshifters from your side, | 渗透到了我们的世界 |
[00:20] | and your defense secretary is behind them. | 而你们的国防部长是幕后黑手 |
[00:21] | We’ll sort it out at headquarters. | 我们到了总部再说 |
[00:23] | Nobody knows you’re here but us. | 除了我们没人知道你在这 |
[00:25] | Secretary Bishop, | 贝部长 |
[00:26] | I came here because I needed your help to get home. | 我来是因为我需要你帮我回家 |
[00:28] | And I will do everything in my power, | 我会尽我全力 |
[00:32] | but you must go back to the other side and tell them | 但你必须回到另一边告诉他们 |
[00:35] | whoever’s behind this is a threat to us all. | 不管幕后主使是谁 他是我们共同的敌人 |
[00:38] | We’re chasing the story of a suspect | 我们是在追查一个嫌疑犯的一面之词 |
[00:39] | locked in a broom closet. | 而且我们还把他锁在了清洁间里 |
[00:40] | What if he’s right? | 如果他是对的呢 |
[00:41] | What if he’s not? | 如果他错了呢 |
[00:42] | We have to tell Broyles something. | 我们得跟布洛伊说点什么 |
[00:47] | They’re on their way to you now. | 他们往你那边去了 |
[00:48] | We’ll be waiting for them. | 我们会恭候大驾 |
[00:55] | I’m telling you, you’re making a mistake. | 我跟你们说 你们这么做是错的 |
[00:57] | Your defense secretary is covering his tracks. | 你们的国防部长在销毁证据 |
[00:59] | He has been inside your divi– | 他在你们内部有人… |
[02:11] | Colonel Broyles. | 布洛伊上校 |
[02:13] | Mr. Secretary. | 部长先生 |
[02:15] | What are you doing here, sir? | 你到这来有什么事吗 长官 |
[02:17] | I understand you have a detainee– | 我知道你这里关着一个人 |
[02:19] | Agent Lincoln Lee from the other side. | 另一个世界的林肯·李探员 |
[02:22] | That’s right. | 对 |
[02:23] | Who’s this? | 这是谁 |
[02:24] | Please see that Agent Lee is released immediately. | 请立即释放李探员 |
[02:27] | As far as the rest… | 至于其它的 |
[02:29] | well, perhaps best I explain in private. | 我看还是私下解释为好 |
[02:33] | Shapeshifters? | 变形人吗 |
[02:34] | You’re certain about this? | 你确定吗 |
[02:35] | I wouldn’t be here if I weren’t. | 要是不确定我就不会过来了 |
[02:38] | And if the department of defense can be infiltrated, | 如果连国防部都被敌人渗透了 |
[02:40] | then clearly every branch of our government is vulnerable. | 那么显然其他政府部门都很危险 |
[02:44] | You’re suggesting that Fringe– | 你是说潜科学… |
[02:45] | We have reason to believe that your Agent Murphy | 我们有理由相信你们的墨菲探员 |
[02:47] | may have been one of them. | 可能就是他们的人 |
[02:49] | We’ll know for sure as soon as he’s autopsied. | 等他的尸检结束我们就能确定了 |
[02:53] | Do we have any idea who they’re answering to? | 我们现在知道他们是受命于谁吗 |
[02:54] | No. | 不知道 |
[02:56] | Nor do we understand their end… | 也不了解他们的目的 |
[02:58] | what their agenda is. | 以及他们的计划 |
[03:02] | We might know more soon. | 我们可能很快就会知道更多的情况 |
[03:05] | Agents Lee and Dunham ran a trace on Murphy’s last phone call. | 李探员和德探员追查了墨菲最后接听的电话 |
[03:07] | They’re following up as we speak. | 他们现在正采取进一步行动 |
[03:23] | I don’t know. | 我不明白 |
[03:24] | I’ve known Murphy since the academy. | 我上学时就认识墨菲了 |
[03:26] | He’s always been a straight arrow. | 他一直是个诚实坦率的人 |
[03:27] | Oh, I just got kind of a hunch | 我只是有种感觉 |
[03:28] | that this other Lincoln’s telling us the truth. | 感觉那边的林肯说的是真话 |
[03:31] | Must be because he has such a trustworthy face. | 一定是因为他长了张值得信任的脸 |
[03:34] | See, I think he’s kind of funny-looking. | 我觉得他长得有点搞笑 |
[03:36] | You’re funny-looking. | 你才长得搞笑呢 |
[04:00] | Don’t move. | 不许动 |
[04:02] | Put your hands up. | 举起手来 |
[04:06] | Do you know what she is? | 你们知道她是什么吗 |
[04:10] | A shapeshifter. | 一个变形人 |
[04:11] | She was once just a human being like any other. | 她曾经和别人一样是个普通人 |
[04:14] | Until you killed her. | 直到你最后杀了她 |
[04:16] | Oh, she’s not dead. | 她没死 |
[04:18] | Though in a manner of speaking, | 不过要说起来 |
[04:19] | she was. | 她确实与死无异 |
[04:21] | A bookkeeper for an accounting firm– | 一名会计事务所的记账员 |
[04:23] | Can you imagine anything more lifeless? | 你还能想到什么比那更了无生气的吗 |
[04:27] | I suppose this is what is feels like | 我想这种感觉就跟 |
[04:29] | to have a child… | 为人父母 |
[04:32] | to love as a parent does. | 疼爱孩子一样 |
[04:35] | You must be very proud. | 你一定很自豪 |
[04:39] | Oh, I am… | 是的 |
[04:41] | of all of them. | 我为他们所有人感到自豪 |
[04:43] | 47 so far. | 到现在为止一共47个 |
[04:45] | And each one… | 每一个… |
[04:47] | perfect. | 都很完美 |
[04:51] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[04:54] | What are you doing to it? | 你对它做了什么 |
[04:55] | To her! | 是她 |
[04:57] | Isn’t it obvious. | 这还不明显吗 |
[05:03] | Now I’m killing her. | 现在我正在杀死她 |
[05:16] | Why’d you do that? | 你为什么这么做 |
[05:21] | Because you don’t know me or what I’m capable of. | 因为你不知道我是谁也不知道我能做出什么事 |
[05:25] | But if I’m willing to do that to someone I love dearly, | 但如果我能对我所爱的人做出这样的事 |
[05:30] | imagine what I’ll do to people I don’t care about. | 想象一下我对那些我不关心的人会怎么样 |
[05:36] | – And what is it you need? – From you? | -你到底想要什么 -从你们这吗 |
[05:39] | Nothing. | 什么都不要 |
[05:41] | You don’t have the authority. | 你们权力不够 |
[05:48] | Take me to your leader. | 带我去见你们的长官 |
[06:28] | How’s the cheese coming? Is it done soaking yet? | 奶酪怎么样了 泡透了吗 |
[06:30] | Ah! Agent…Dunham. | 德…探员 |
[06:37] | Look… | 看 |
[06:39] | Spherical pastrami. | 球形熏牛肉 |
[06:40] | You hungry? | 你饿不饿 |
[06:42] | No. Thank you. | 不饿 谢谢 |
[06:44] | Um, I was looking for Astrid. | 我在找阿斯特丽德 |
[06:47] | Walter’s just discovered molecular gastronomy. | 沃尔特在研究分子烹饪学 |
[06:50] | I liquefied the meat, | 我先把肉液化 |
[06:51] | then placed it in an alginate bath. | 然后用藻朊酸盐腌制 |
[06:53] | It’s–it’s really quite… | 这很… |
[06:54] | Disgusting. | 恶心 |
[06:58] | That’s the thing about scientific inquiry– | 科学探究就是这样 |
[07:00] | Not every experiment is a success. | 不是每一个实验都能成功的 |
[07:07] | But I hold high hopes for the parmesan ice cream. | 但我对巴马干酪冰激凌还是抱有很大希望的 |
[07:13] | You’ve had a fun day? | 你这一天很有趣吧 |
[07:15] | The best. | 相当有趣 |
[07:17] | What’s up? | 有什么事吗 |
[07:19] | I was hoping you could do something for me. | 我希望你能帮我个忙 |
[07:21] | Uh, could you check this blood sample | 你能在国内和国际数据库里 |
[07:24] | against the national and international databases? | 查查这血样吗 |
[07:26] | Am I looking for anything in particular? | 有什么特别让我查找的吗 |
[07:28] | I don’t know– a name, a genetic marker, | 我不清楚 名字或是基因记号 |
[07:30] | anything out of the ordinary. | 任何不寻常的东西 |
[07:34] | What’s going on? | 到底出什么事了 |
[07:35] | You seem troubled. | 你好像有心事 |
[07:39] | I helped Peter and Lincoln | 我帮彼得和林肯 |
[07:41] | cross over to the other universe, | 穿越到另一个宇宙去了 |
[07:43] | since Walter’s refusing to help Peter get back | 因为沃尔特不愿意帮助彼得 |
[07:45] | to where he’s from, | 回到他的世界 |
[07:46] | he thinks that Walternate may help him. | 他想沃尔特乙可能会帮他 |
[07:49] | And Lincoln’s doing recon on the shape-shifters. | 而林肯则是去侦察变形人 |
[07:54] | And what does that have to do with the blood sample? | 那和这份血样有什么关系 |
[07:56] | Probably nothing, but can you call me | 可能没有 但如果你有所发现 |
[07:57] | if you find anything? | 能打电话给我吗 |
[07:59] | – Mm. – And wish me luck. | -行 -祝我好运 |
[08:01] | Where are you going? Why do you need luck? | 你去哪 要好运干嘛 |
[08:04] | Because Broyles doesn’t know anything about this, does he? | 因为布洛伊对此还一无所知 对吧 |
[08:06] | And Peter and Lincoln should have been back by now, | 彼得和林肯现在早该回来了 |
[08:08] | so I’m gonna have to go and tell him what’s been going on. | 所以我得去告诉他发生的这一切 |
[08:12] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[08:31] | What do we know? | 有什么发现 |
[08:32] | That he is certifiable. | 只能证实他的存在 |
[08:33] | Apart from that, nothing else. | 除此之外 一无所获 |
[08:35] | – I.D.? – We didn’t find a show-me– | -身份证呢 -我们没找到”证件” |
[08:37] | No surprise there. | 这不奇怪 |
[08:38] | We ran his biometrics through all the databases– | 我们用他的生物信息在各个数据库中搜索 |
[08:40] | criminal, medical, insurance. | 查了犯罪 医疗和保险数据库 |
[08:42] | Based on his accent, we even reached out to Scotland Yard. | 听他的口音 我们甚至还找到了苏格兰场 |
[08:44] | – So far, nothing. – Anything at the location? | -目前为止毫无发现 -在那里找到什么吗 |
[08:47] | Cleared it out before we got there. | 在我们赶到之前已被清理一空 |
[08:49] | Science division’s doing a sweep. | 科学部正在进行清查 |
[08:50] | He knew we were coming. | 他知道我们要去 |
[08:51] | I mean, he was waiting for us to show up. | 我是说 他等着我们出现 |
[08:53] | Take him to interrogation. I’ll meet you there. | 带他去审讯室 我们在那见 |
[08:55] | And this time use an actual room, | 这次记得用真正的审讯室 |
[08:57] | not the maintenance closet. | 而不是什么储物间 |
[09:00] | – Yes, sir. – Yes, sir. | -遵命 长官 -遵命 长官 |
[09:08] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[09:10] | You hear they’re bringing up the suspect? | 你听说他们要带嫌疑人过来吗 |
[09:12] | What suspect? | 什么嫌疑人 |
[09:13] | The guy who’s behind trying to have us killed, | 就是谋划杀害我们的幕后黑手 |
[09:15] | the guy behind the shape-shifters. | 派遣变形人的主使者 |
[09:17] | Sir, your escort should be here shortly. | 先生 你的护送人员马上就到 |
[09:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:21] | What escort? | 什么护送人员 |
[09:22] | We’re leaving. | 我们要走了 |
[09:25] | Wait a minute– we might finally get some answers. | 等等 我们或许终于能找到些答案 |
[09:27] | We should stay here, | 我们应该待在这 |
[09:28] | – and we should assist with the interrogation. – No. | -协助他们审询 -不要 |
[09:31] | I finally got Walternate to agree to help me. | 我好不容易说服沃尔特乙来帮我 |
[09:32] | I don’t think the way to say thank you | 对他的工作指指点点 |
[09:33] | is to tell him how to do his job. | 可算不上报恩吧 |
[09:34] | So that’s it. Yeah, you… | 那就这样吧 你… |
[09:36] | – You got what you wanted. – Yes, I got what I wanted. | -你想要的都有了 -对 我想要的都有了 |
[09:39] | And whatever he finds out in that interrogation | 不管他在审判中有何发现 |
[09:41] | he’s gonna share with you. | 他都会告诉你 |
[09:42] | So you got what you came for. | 也就是说你来这的目的也达成了 |
[09:43] | And now all I want to do is get back to the other side, | 现在我只想回到另一边去 |
[09:45] | – study the blueprints- – I need to be a part of this investigation. | -研究设计图纸 -我得加入这次调查 |
[09:48] | I lost a partner. | 我失去了一位搭档 |
[09:49] | I lost a universe! | 我失去了一整个宇宙 |
[09:57] | – You’re scared. – Yes, I am scared . | -你害怕了 -是的 我很怕 |
[09:59] | I’m scared that every day that I stay here | 我怕我每在这里多呆一天 |
[10:01] | the people that I love get farther and farther away from me. | 就与我爱的人渐行渐远 |
[10:04] | So let them do their jobs. | 就让他们好好工作 |
[10:06] | There’s nothing that you can do here | 你能做的事 |
[10:07] | that they can’t do for themselves. | 他们自己也能做得来 |
[10:09] | Is the interrogation room ready? | 审判室准备好了吗 |
[10:10] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[10:16] | You know that guy? | 你认识他吗 |
[10:21] | I’m Colonel Broyles. | 我是布洛伊上校 |
[10:23] | I’d like to ask you some questions. | 我要问你些问题 |
[10:25] | I’m sure you have an abundance of questions. | 我相信你有很多问题 |
[10:28] | But I doubt I’d answer any of them. | 但我什么都不会回答 |
[10:31] | Besides which, we don’t have much time. | 再说了 我们时间不多了 |
[10:35] | I imagine you’d like to avoid unnecessary deaths. | 我想你们也希望避免无谓的牺牲吧 |
[10:41] | We’re not in the business of responding to threats. | 我们不会受人胁迫 |
[10:44] | Oh, I wouldn’t call it that. | 我可不会这么说 |
[10:47] | Consider it an… | 就把它当作是一个 |
[10:49] | insurance policy. | 保险之计 |
[10:54] | An agent of mine– | 我有位手下 |
[10:56] | a shape-shifter posing as Dr. Brandon Fayette– | 乔装成布兰登·费耶特的一个变形人 |
[10:59] | was taken off-line earlier today. | 今天早些时候与我了失去联络 |
[11:01] | In his office, above his desk, | 在他的办公室 书桌上面 |
[11:03] | there is a light fixture. | 有一盏灯 |
[11:05] | Remove the outer frame. | 把外盖揭开 |
[11:07] | Tucked inside, there is a hard drive | 里面藏了一块硬盘 |
[11:10] | you have 12 minutes to bring it to me. | 你们有12分钟时间带它来见我 |
[11:15] | – 12? – Not to worry. | -12分钟 -别急 |
[11:17] | I’ve been assured that by helicopter, | 我很确定 如果你坐直升机 |
[11:19] | you can make it to the D.O.D. and back | 就能去国防部飞个来回 |
[11:22] | with two minutes to spare. | 还能多出两分钟 |
[11:27] | And what’s on the hard drive? | 硬盘里有什么 |
[11:28] | Go. | 行动 |
[11:29] | We’ll call on our way back. | 我们回来时打电话告诉你 |
[11:30] | Nothing of interest to you, | 对你来说没什么有趣的 |
[11:32] | though I’m sure you’ll copy the contents | 虽然我敢肯定你们在放我走之前 |
[11:35] | before you let me go. | 会复制这些内容 |
[11:39] | Before we let you go? | 在我们放你走之前 |
[11:41] | Of course. | 当然 |
[11:42] | Anything else you want while we’re at it? | 我们办这事的时候 你还要别的吗 |
[11:46] | I wouldn’t mind a cup of tea. | 能给我一杯茶吗 |
[12:01] | I imagined you’d be on your way back home. | 我还以为你在回家的路上了 |
[12:06] | I know who that man is. | 我知道那人是谁 |
[12:10] | His name is David Robert Jones, | 他叫戴维·罗伯特·琼斯 |
[12:15] | Go on. | 继续说 |
[12:15] | He’s a scientist. | 他是名科学家 |
[12:16] | He has a background in biotechnology and genetic weaponry. | 他研究过生物科技和基因武器 |
[12:19] | If you’re right, we’ll have a record of him– | 如果你说的属实 那我们应该有他的记录 |
[12:20] | We don’t. He’s not in any database. | 但我们没有 所有数据里面都找不到他 |
[12:22] | Because he’s not from your universe. | 因为他不是来自你们的宇宙 |
[12:24] | He crossed over from the other side. | 他是从另一边穿越过来的 |
[12:29] | How can you be so certain? | 你怎么这么确定 |
[12:31] | You’ve already told me that things are different from your timeline. | 你跟我说过这里与你的时间线情况有所不同 |
[12:36] | Let me talk to him. | 让我跟他谈 |
[12:37] | Sir, I hardly think that’s wise. | 长官 我觉得这样不好 |
[12:59] | Do you have my tea? | 我的茶拿来了吗 |
[13:02] | Hardly. | 没有 |
[13:10] | I do have some questions I’d like to ask you, though. | 不过我想问你些问题 |
[13:13] | Funny… The last man in here said the same thing. | 有意思 刚才那人也是这么说的 |
[13:20] | You’re not from here, are you? | 你不是这里的人吧 |
[13:23] | Did the accent give it away? | 是我这口音露了馅吗 |
[13:27] | No. | 不是 |
[13:28] | Actually, it was the scars. | 其实是你的伤疤 |
[13:33] | Did you see that? | 你看见了吗 |
[13:34] | His pulse just went up. | 他脉搏加速了 |
[13:36] | The last time I saw you, | 我最后一次见你时 |
[13:37] | you were completely falling apart– | 你完全处于分崩离析的状态 |
[13:39] | Molecular disintegration due to transporting out of a German prison. | 从德国监狱穿越出去 导致你体内分子解体 |
[13:44] | They had to wrap you in bandages | 你得时刻被绷带包着 |
[13:45] | just keep you from turning into a puddle on the floor. | 不然就会是地上的一滩烂泥 |
[13:49] | It seems like you figured out a way to heal yourself. | 看起来你找到恢复的办法了啊 |
[13:52] | Do you mind if I ask? | 你介意告诉我吗 |
[13:53] | What was it– some sort of… | 是不是 某种 |
[13:56] | DNA graft? | DNA移植 |
[13:59] | I’ve never met you in my life. | 我从未见过你 |
[14:04] | No. | 的确 |
[14:05] | But I’ve met you. | 但我见到过你 |
[14:10] | Where? | 在哪里 |
[14:14] | When you were crossing out of your universe into this one. | 当你穿越到这个平行世界的时候 |
[14:17] | You created a-a doorway, a portal. | 你创造了一个通道 一扇门 |
[14:21] | I’m the man who closed it on you. | 而我就是你穿越时关上了门的人 |
[14:24] | It cut you right in half. | 你被一切为二 |
[14:33] | Interesting story. | 这故事真有趣 |
[14:35] | Yet I’m still in one piece. | 然而 我仍旧完好无损 |
[14:41] | I believe you’ve run out of time. | 依我看 你们已经没时间了 |
[14:49] | This is Broyles. | 我是布洛伊 |
[14:50] | Sir, I have a woman on the line | 长官 电话线上有位女士 |
[14:51] | who says you’re expecting her call. | 说你正在等待她的电话 |
[14:53] | She says she’s a friend of Mr. Jones. | 她说她是琼斯先生的朋友 |
[14:58] | Go ahead. | 接进来 |
[14:59] | Is Secretary Bishop on the line too? | 贝部长是不是也在一旁 |
[15:02] | Who is this? | 你是谁 |
[15:03] | Can Mr. Jones hear me as well? | 琼斯先生也能听见我吗 |
[15:09] | He can. | 他听得见 |
[15:10] | What do you want? | 你想说什么 |
[15:12] | Just for you to listen. | 你们只管听就行了 |
[15:20] | Dr. Samuels, do you want me to give that little girl | 萨米尔斯医生 需要我给骑车受伤的小女孩 |
[15:21] | with the bike injury a tetanus? | 打破伤风预防针吗 |
[15:23] | Not necessary. | 没有必要 |
[15:24] | I don’t think she’s gonna make it. | 我觉得她活不久了 |
[15:44] | Oh, my god. | 我的天 |
[15:45] | Help! Help! | 救命 救命 |
[15:51] | Help! Let me out of here! | 救命 让我出去 |
[16:15] | Yes? | 进来 |
[16:18] | Uh, sir, can I speak to you? | 长官 我能和你说几句吗 |
[16:20] | Is this about Peter and agent Lee? | 是关于彼得和李探员的吗 |
[16:23] | You know? | 你知道了 |
[16:25] | That you helped them cross over to the other side | 你是说你帮他们穿越到另一边 |
[16:27] | without my authorization? | 而不征得我的同意吗 |
[16:28] | Yes, I know. | 是的 我知道了 |
[16:30] | I’ve just received word from my alter ego. | 我刚从另个世界的我处得知 |
[16:32] | Needless to say, he was about as amused as I am. | 不用说 他跟我一样为此很生气 |
[16:35] | – Are they okay? – They’re fine. | -他们没事吧 -没事 |
[16:36] | And we’ll deal with the issue of your insubordination | 我们一解决完当下的情况 |
[16:39] | once we’ve resolved the situation. | 就会处理你的抗命行为 |
[16:41] | What situation? | 什么情况 |
[16:43] | Take a seat. | 先坐下 |
[16:47] | Have you ever heard of a man named David Robert Jones? | 你听说过一个叫戴维·罗伯特·琼斯的人吗 |
[16:50] | – No. – Neither had I. | -没 -我也没 |
[16:52] | He’s been in Frankfurt prison for possession of state secrets. | 他之前被关在法兰克福监狱 罪名是掌控国家机密 |
[16:54] | Three years ago, he broke out. | 三年前 他越狱而逃 |
[16:56] | Apparently, since then, he’s made his way to the other side. | 显然 他之后想办法穿越到了另一边 |
[17:10] | There were 16 people in the E.R.– | 当时有16人在急诊室 |
[17:12] | All of them dead. | 全部死亡 |
[17:14] | And he says, if he’s not released within 14 minutes, | 他还说 如果14分钟内他不被释放 |
[17:16] | then next attack will be worse. | 下一次袭击会更严重 |
[17:19] | What do you want to do, sir? | 你希望我怎么做 长官 |
[17:23] | – Prepare him for release. What? | -准备将其释放 -什么 |
[17:26] | You can’t be serious. | 你不会真要这样做吧 |
[17:32] | I understand your concerns, agent. | 我理解你的顾虑 探员 |
[17:34] | I can’t in good conscience | 但让他继续袭击平民 |
[17:36] | allow him to continue to attack civilian targets. | 我良心难安 |
[17:39] | And you think capitulating is going to make him any less dangerous? | 难道你认为我们让步 他就不是危险人物了吗 |
[17:42] | Tell them. | 跟他们说 |
[17:43] | Tell them this is a terrible idea. | 跟他们说啊 这主意烂透了 |
[17:46] | What idea? | 什么主意 |
[17:47] | They’re gonna let Jones just walk right out of here. | 他们准备让琼斯就这样大摇大摆地走出去 |
[17:49] | Do we even know what’s on the hard disk? | 我们知道那硬盘里的内容吗 |
[17:50] | Apparently, he was accessing government satellites. | 显然 他之前在侵入政府卫星 |
[17:53] | Astrid’s reviewing the data now. | 阿斯特丽德正在查看数据 |
[17:54] | Obviously, we’ll be keeping him under constant surveillance. | 我们自然会随时监控着他 |
[17:59] | This situation may even play out to our advantage. | 说不定塞翁失马 此事会对我们有利 |
[18:02] | We may learn who he’s working with, | 我们可以发现他的同伙 |
[18:05] | where the other shape-shifters are. | 以及找出其他变形人 |
[18:06] | We can monitor him with an internal tracker. | 我们可以用体内追踪器监控他 |
[18:10] | – That’s a good idea. – I’m glad you like it. | -这主意不错 -很高兴你喜欢 |
[18:12] | I put one in his tea. | 我已经放进他茶里了 |
[18:18] | Agent Lee, Dunham… | 李探员 德探员 |
[18:20] | Start organizing the surveillance detail. | 开始安排监控人员 |
[18:22] | I’d like to help… If that’s okay with you. | 我也想帮忙 如果你同意的话 |
[18:26] | Any objections? | 有谁有意见吗 |
[18:29] | None. | 没有 |
[19:09] | Much better, thank you. | 舒服多了 谢谢 |
[19:12] | The hard drive, please. | 请把硬盘给我 |
[19:21] | It’s been a pleasure. | 很荣幸与各位打交道 |
[20:04] | Hey, red, you got anything? | 红发女 你那儿有什么情况吗 |
[20:05] | Uh, yeah. I mean, same as you. | 情况和你一样 |
[20:07] | I’m looking at a guy who knows he’s being watched. | 我正看着一个知道自己被监视了的人 |
[20:10] | He’s gonna make a move soon, though. | 他应该马上就要有动作了 |
[20:12] | Check your watch. | 看看时间 |
[20:13] | He’s waiting for the lunch crowd. | 他在等午餐高峰呢 |
[20:15] | He’s gonna try and get lost. | 他会想办法混走的 |
[20:17] | I’ll be waiting. | 我严阵以待 |
[20:21] | So you two seem close. | 你们俩看起来挺亲近 |
[20:22] | Yeah, we are. | 是啊 |
[20:27] | Oh, no, no. | 不 不 |
[20:28] | No, I mean, not– | 不是那种 |
[20:30] | Just as partners. | 我们只是搭档而已 |
[20:32] | You don’t have to say it like that, | 你不用这样强调 |
[20:33] | like you pity us. | 像在同情我们一样 |
[20:35] | No, I just broke up with someone, | 不 我刚分手 |
[20:37] | and Lincoln’s been my shoulder to cry on. | 而林肯能让我倾诉倾诉 |
[20:46] | He just got up. | 他刚刚起身 |
[20:52] | What’s he doing? | 他在干什么 |
[20:54] | I’m guessing that’s not lunch. | 我看这可不是午餐 |
[20:57] | All units be advised– | 所有分队注意 |
[20:58] | Suspect removed some kind of thermos from the trash. | 嫌疑人从垃圾桶中取出了类似保温瓶物体 |
[21:00] | Place Hazmat and E.O.D. personnel on standby. | 让危险爆炸品处理人员待命 |
[21:08] | Hello. | 你好 |
[21:11] | Would you like some money? | 你想要点钱吗 |
[21:12] | – For real? – Oh, yes. | -真的吗 -当然 |
[21:14] | But I need your help giving away all of it. | 但我需要你帮忙分发掉 |
[21:17] | You see, I’ve realized that there’s no point being… | 是这样 我意识到做一个 |
[21:21] | the richest man in the cemetery. | 腰缠万贯的死人毫无意义 |
[21:25] | Huh. All right. | 好吧 |
[21:27] | This guy’s giving out free money! | 这家伙发钱啦 |
[21:33] | Are you seeing this? | 你看到了吗 |
[21:35] | Yeah, I see it. What the hell’s he up to? | 看到了 他搞什么鬼 |
[21:43] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[21:45] | Colonel Broyles… We have a problem. | 布洛伊上校 我们有麻烦了 |
[21:47] | – What is it? – The tracking software– | -怎么了 -追踪软件 |
[21:49] | there’s some sort of malfunction. | 似乎是出了故障 |
[21:50] | Jones’s tracking signal is multiplying. | 琼斯的追踪信号在倍增 |
[21:53] | We’re seeing 40 or 50 dots and counting. | 我们能看到四五十个信号点而且还在增多 |
[21:56] | It’s the money. | 是钞票 |
[21:57] | He knows he’s being tracked. | 他知道他被追踪了 |
[21:59] | – He’s put trackers on the money. – What? | -就在钞票上放了追踪器 -什么 |
[22:01] | How the hell did he know what signal we’re using? | 他是怎么知道我们用的是什么信号 |
[22:04] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[22:06] | All units, move into the plaza | 所有分队进入广场 |
[22:07] | and maintain a visual on the target. | 保持对目标的监控 |
[22:09] | Excuse me! Fringe division! | 请让开 潜科学部 |
[22:21] | Astrid, is there any way you can zero in on Jones? | 阿斯特丽德 你能找到琼斯吗 |
[22:23] | I don’t know which signal is his. | 我不知道哪个信号是他发出的 |
[22:28] | I don’t see him. | 我看不到他 |
[22:31] | Okay, I think I got him. | 好了 我想我找到他了 |
[22:32] | There’s a new cluster of trackers | 又有一堆新的追踪信号 |
[22:34] | forming by the fountain north of the plaza. | 在广场北边的喷泉处出现 |
[22:47] | Damn it. It just disappeared. | 该死 信号消失了 |
[23:13] | Colonel Broyles, we lost him. | 布洛伊上校 我们跟丢了 |
[23:15] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[23:17] | All personnel return to fringe division. | 所有人员返回潜科学部 |
[23:34] | Walter, I know whatever happened today was a setback. | 沃尔特 我知道今天发生的事是个挫折 |
[23:40] | There’s more than that. | 不止如此 |
[23:43] | We were severely compromised. | 我们受到了严重的威胁 |
[23:45] | Another, please. | 请再来一杯 |
[23:48] | And more scotch is gonna change that? | 再喝一杯威士忌就能改变局面吗 |
[23:54] | It was my decision, Elizabeth. | 是我做的决定 伊丽莎白 |
[23:57] | I knew the risk. | 我知道这样冒的险 |
[23:59] | I took a– an immense gamble. | 我豁出去赌了一把 |
[24:02] | And now that man Jones is gone. | 现在那个琼斯消失了 |
[24:13] | I don’t think that’s all you’re upset about. | 我觉得让你心烦的不止这一件事 |
[24:17] | You’ve gone over the blueprints, haven’t you? | 你看过图纸了 对吗 |
[24:19] | Like Peter asked you to. | 你听彼得的照做了 |
[24:24] | Yes. | 是的 |
[24:27] | I’ve tried to see what he’s saying… | 我想看看他所说的… |
[24:30] | that the machine is… | 末日机器… |
[24:31] | capable of more than one function, | 还能做别的事 |
[24:35] | that it can return him to his timeline. | 能把他送回他的时间线去是否可行 |
[24:38] | But I can’t help him. | 但我帮不了他 |
[24:40] | And apparently, the other Walter refuses to… | 而显然 那边的沃尔特又不肯帮他 |
[24:47] | Which is… | 说起来 |
[24:49] | ironic, | 很讽刺 |
[24:50] | given the lengths that that man went to in the past. | 鉴于那个人过去曾做出的事 |
[24:55] | That is not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[24:57] | It never was. | 从来都不是 |
[25:02] | Well, the outcome is still the same. | 但结果都是一样的 |
[25:07] | I couldn’t save our son then. | 我当年救不了我们的儿子 |
[25:12] | And I can’t help him now. | 现在也帮不了他 |
[25:21] | Maybe I can. | 或许我能 |
[25:27] | Maybe I can help Peter. | 或许我能帮彼得 |
[25:31] | These are all the files we got from the hard drive. | 这些都是我们从硬盘上取得的文件 |
[25:34] | It seems Mr. Jones was using D.O.D satellite | 看来琼斯先生在利用国防部的卫星 |
[25:36] | and ground-penetrating radar | 和能扫描地下的雷达 |
[25:37] | to gather geological information. | 来搜集地理信息 |
[25:39] | So he’s looking for something underground. | 这么说他是在找地下的什么东西 |
[25:42] | What’s there– minerals, oil deposits? | 那他找什么呢 矿藏 油田 |
[25:44] | Nothing of obvious value. | 没什么有显著价值的 |
[25:46] | I’ve cross-referenced the subfolders | 我用子文件夹里的内容做了对比参考 |
[25:48] | to see which locations they researched the most, | 想看看他们对哪个地点的调查最多 |
[25:50] | but so far, I haven’t found any meaningful pattern. | 但目前 我还没找到任何有意义的规律 |
[25:52] | Let me know if you do. | 找到了告诉我 |
[25:53] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[25:56] | Do you mind if I take a look at your list of locations? | 介意我看看这些地方的清单吗 |
[25:59] | I don’t mind. | 我不介意 |
[26:05] | Are you really from another timeline? | 你真的来自另一时间线吗 |
[26:09] | Yeah, I think so. | 对 我想是的 |
[26:11] | Cool. | 太酷了 |
[26:15] | Hey, Lincoln, it’s me. | 林肯 是我 |
[26:17] | We’re uploading Jones’ face-rognition profile | 我们正在将琼斯的面部识别形象 |
[26:19] | to the surveillance net now. | 上传至监控网络 |
[26:22] | No, they’re detailed. | 不 是很清晰的 |
[26:23] | We got some photos from the interrogation. | 我们审讯时拍到了一些照片 |
[26:26] | Okay, well, call me when you do. | 好的 你找到告诉我 |
[26:29] | Any progress? | 有进展吗 |
[26:30] | Nothing yet, no. | 目前还没有 |
[26:33] | You got something on your mind? | 你有什么想法吗 |
[26:36] | Actually, yeah. | 事实上 有 |
[26:38] | That tracker we had on Jones– | 我们放在琼斯身上的追踪器 |
[26:40] | how did he pinpoint the wavelength we were on that quickly? | 他怎么能那么快就找到它的波长 |
[26:44] | What, you think someone from our team told him? | 怎么 你觉得我们队里有人告诉他了 |
[26:47] | You have a better idea? | 你有更高明的看法吗 |
[26:50] | I’m sorry to interrupt. | 抱歉打断你们 |
[26:52] | That man, Peter–he says he knows where Jones is going. | 那个人 彼得 他说他知道琼斯要去哪 |
[26:57] | I think he was looking for a mineral named amphilicite. | 我认为他是要找一种叫安非勒塞的矿物质 |
[27:00] | It’s found mostly under sizeable deposits of limestone. | 主要存在于石灰岩中 |
[27:03] | I overlooked its significance. | 我忽略了它的重要性 |
[27:05] | Because on its own, it has no significance. | 那是因为单独而言 它并不重要 |
[27:07] | In its natural state, it’s inert. | 在常态下 它是惰性的 |
[27:09] | It’s not really reactive, like helium. | 并不很活跃 就像氦 |
[27:11] | But if you know how to process it properly, | 但如果处理得当 |
[27:12] | – it can be used as a power source. – How do you know all this? | -可被用作能源 -这你是怎么知道的 |
[27:15] | Because where I’m from, | 因为在我们那里 |
[27:16] | William Bell used a tiny amount of it to create a battery. | 威廉·贝尔只用了少量就制造了一个电池 |
[27:18] | Jones stole the battery. | 而琼斯偷走了那块电池 |
[27:20] | A battery made out of rock? | 用石头做的电池 |
[27:22] | Yes, trust me, with this stuff, | 没错 相信我 有了这东西 |
[27:23] | you get a lot of bang for your buck. | 能弄出很大的动静呢 |
[27:24] | Well, how much bang are we talking? | 那是多大的动静 |
[27:26] | Enough to blow a hole in the universe. | 足够给宇宙炸个洞 |
[27:29] | I’m guessing Jones must have figured out | 我猜琼斯一定是 |
[27:30] | the same process that Bell did | 想出了贝尔的处理方法 |
[27:32] | and possibly how to weaponize it. | 很可能还弄清了如何把它做成武器 |
[27:34] | Which is why he’s looking for it. | 所以他才会找这东西 |
[27:37] | Any idea where he plans on getting it? | 你知道他打算怎么得到它吗 |
[27:39] | Of all the locations he was studying, | 在所有他调查的地点里 |
[27:40] | the one with the most potential for amphilicite is located… | 最有可能有安非勒塞的 是在… |
[27:45] | here. | 这里 |
[27:46] | The Hudson River valley. | 哈德逊河谷 |
[27:47] | Right, and this is the map file they accessed the most | 没错 这是费耶特博士硬盘上最常访问的 |
[27:49] | on Dr. Fayette’s hard drive– the Mohonk Quarry. | 地图文档 莫亨克采石场 |
[27:52] | We contacted the quarry. | 我们跟采石场联系了一下 |
[27:53] | They said they haven’t seen any signs of trouble. | 他们说他们没看到任何动静 |
[27:55] | Which means we may finally be one step ahead of him. | 这就意味着 我们或许终于赶在他们前面了 |
[27:59] | Contact Agent Lee. | 联系李探员 |
[28:00] | I want that quarry secured immediately. | 我要他们马上去采石场警戒 |
[28:01] | Yes, sir. | 是长官 |
[28:17] | We’re on the scene. | 我们到达现场了 |
[28:18] | We’ve got the main entrance secured and the quarries cleared. | 已经警戒了主要入口 采石场没人 |
[28:25] | Looks like we beat Jones to it. | 看来我们比琼斯到得早 |
[28:28] | Soil is undisturbed– no signs of excavation | 土壤未被翻动 至少在过去两个月内 |
[28:30] | for the last two months, at least. | 没有进行过挖掘 |
[28:32] | Good. | 很好 |
[28:33] | Let’s secure the ridge line. | 去山脊线处警戒 |
[28:34] | Take up positions on the western edge. | 在西边把守 |
[28:36] | No one gets in or out. | 不许任何人进出 |
[28:43] | Can you patch me through. | 能帮我接通吗 |
[28:45] | You’re on. | 接通了 |
[28:46] | There’s an access road above the quarry. | 采石场上方还有一条通道 |
[28:49] | It’d be easy for Jones to outflank you if you don’t guard it. | 你们如果不把守好 琼斯很容易从那里包抄 |
[28:53] | What access road? | 什么通道 |
[28:54] | It’s just to the north of your position. | 就在你们的北边 |
[28:56] | There’s no road. | 没有路啊 |
[28:58] | I’m looking right at it. | 我正盯着它看呢 |
[29:05] | Is this the map that we downloaded from Dr. Fayette’s hard drive? | 这份地图是从费耶特博士的硬盘上下载的吗 |
[29:07] | It is. | 是的 |
[29:08] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[29:12] | We’re in the wrong universe. | 我们找错了世界 |
[29:18] | Corridor tracking is complete. | 走廊追踪完成 |
[29:24] | Do it. | 开始吧 |
[29:40] | Something about the air on this side– | 这边的空气啊… |
[29:43] | it tastes sweeter. | 更加甜美 |
[29:52] | Tail to the west makes weather best, | 尾巴向西指 天气很晴朗 |
[29:55] | and a tail to the east makes weather least. | 尾巴向东指 天气要变坏 |
[30:01] | I told Astrid she wouldn’t need an umbrella. | 我告诉阿斯特丽德她用不着带伞 |
[30:04] | Excuse me, Dr. Bishop. | 打扰下 贝博士 |
[30:06] | You have a visitor. | 有人找你 |
[30:07] | Not now. | 这会儿不行 |
[30:08] | Can’t you see we’re working on something very important. | 没看到我们在做很重要的事吗 |
[30:19] | Walter? | 沃尔特 |
[30:39] | I’m not her. You know that, don’t you? | 我不是她 你知道的 对吧 |
[30:49] | Of course. | 当然 |
[30:55] | You’re from the other side. | 你来自平行世界 |
[31:02] | I never expected to see you again. | 我真没想到还会再见到你 |
[31:09] | I suppose it’s appropriate that… | 我想这样也合情合理 |
[31:12] | a version of our son should bring us together. | 另一个版本的我们儿子会让我们重聚 |
[31:18] | I came here for Peter. | 我是为彼得而来 |
[31:20] | I understand you’re refusing to help him. | 我听说你不肯帮他 |
[31:27] | I’m sorry you traveled so far. | 我很抱歉让你为此远道而来 |
[31:31] | I can’t. | 但我不能 |
[31:33] | I have made my position quite clear. | 我已经十分明确地表达了我的立场 |
[31:38] | The last time I saw you, | 我上次见到你的时候 |
[31:40] | you had come to save a boy’s life. | 你是来救一个男孩的命 |
[31:43] | Now I’ve come to do the same. | 我现在也为同样的目的而来 |
[31:53] | Welcome home. | 欢迎回家 |
[31:54] | For the record, this was my idea. | 我要说一声 这事是我的主意 |
[31:56] | Later. There’s a chopper waiting. | 回头再说 有架直升机在待命 |
[31:59] | The tech team is already en route to the location. | 战术小队已经在赶往那里的路上 |
[32:00] | We’ll meet them there. | 我们会在那儿跟他们碰头 |
[32:03] | How much trouble you in? | 你有多大的麻烦 |
[32:04] | On a scale of one to ten? | 从一到十吗 |
[32:05] | A lot. | 不少 |
[32:07] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[32:09] | It’ll blow over. It’s not the first time. | 不会有事的 又不是初犯了 |
[32:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:25] | I-I used honey instead of sugar. | 我放了蜂蜜而不是糖 |
[32:28] | I-I thought– | 我想… |
[32:29] | But if you would prefer otherwise– | 可如果你不想要… |
[32:30] | Actually, I prefer honey. | 事实上 我喜欢蜂蜜 |
[32:34] | She did too… | 她也是 |
[32:37] | My Elizabeth. | 我的伊丽莎白 |
[32:40] | My being here must remind you of so many things. | 我的到来一定激起你不少回忆 |
[32:47] | I’m reminded of something too… | 我也想起了一些事… |
[32:51] | of that night 26 years ago… | 想起了26年前的那个夜晚 |
[32:54] | when you came to me on the other side | 你从平行世界来找我 |
[32:57] | and took Peter away with you. | 带走了彼得 |
[33:02] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[33:04] | I should never have done so. | 我就不该那么做 |
[33:07] | You were trying to save him. | 你是想救他 |
[33:09] | He wasn’t mine to save. | 他轮不到我救 |
[33:12] | I had no right. | 我没那个权力 |
[33:16] | My Peter had already gone. | 我的彼得已经死了 |
[33:17] | You were still a father. | 可你还是个父亲 |
[33:20] | I saw how much you loved him– | 我看到你有多爱他了 |
[33:23] | Your strength. | 你的力量 |
[33:24] | Not strength–hubris. | 那不是力量 而是狂妄 |
[33:28] | And I’ve been punished for it ever since. | 从那以后 我一直备受惩罚 |
[33:36] | By whom? | 谁惩罚你 |
[33:37] | By God… | 上帝 |
[33:39] | By a deity– | 神… |
[33:41] | Whatever you want to call it. | 随便你怎么说 |
[33:44] | And I understand I deserve it. | 而且我知道我是罪有应得 |
[33:46] | No man should do what I did. | 任何人都不该做我做的事 |
[33:47] | You made a mistake. That’s what being a man is. | 你犯了个错 人就是这样的 |
[33:50] | It was more than a mistake. | 不止是错那么简单 |
[33:52] | I broke universes. | 我损害了几个世界 |
[33:59] | I asked for a sign of forgiveness. | 我祈求上天给我一个宽恕的启示 |
[34:03] | But I got nothing. | 但我却没有得到 |
[34:07] | There is no absolution for me. | 我是不能被宽恕的 |
[34:12] | Well, I don’t believe that. | 我不相信 |
[34:18] | I forgive you, Walter. | 我原谅你 沃尔特 |
[34:25] | I forgave you a long time ago. | 我早就原谅你了 |
[34:29] | And if I can… | 如果我能 |
[34:31] | God can. | 上帝也能 |
[34:44] | We both lost our sons. | 我们都失去了我们的儿子 |
[34:48] | We never watched them… | 我们没能看到他们… |
[34:50] | grow up and… | 长大成人 |
[34:51] | fall in love, have babies. | 结婚生子 |
[34:56] | But there’s something of them in him. | 但他的身上有他们的影子 |
[34:59] | This Peter. | 这个彼得 |
[35:01] | I know you feel it too. | 我知道你也感觉得到 |
[35:08] | And if you could just help him… | 如果你能帮帮他… |
[35:14] | Walter, he deserves to go back to the people he loves… | 沃尔特 他该回到他爱的人身边 |
[35:18] | and who love him. | 回到爱他的人身边 |
[35:23] | I’m afraid. | 我好怕 |
[35:30] | So is he. | 他也是 |
[35:50] | We’ve got incoming. | 有人来了 |
[35:52] | Secure the cargo. | 保护货物 |
[35:54] | Hold them off. | 拖住他们 |
[35:56] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[36:00] | Hey, can I get one of those? | 能给我一把枪吗 |
[36:02] | – Think you’ll need a gun? – Better safe than sorry. | -你觉得你也用得着枪 -有备无患嘛 |
[36:08] | Get down! | 快趴下 |
[36:20] | We are done here. | 这边的事完成了 |
[36:37] | That’s Jones. | 琼斯跑了 |
[36:39] | Lincoln, I’m going after Jones. | 林肯 我去追琼斯 |
[36:44] | – Give me your walkie. – What? | -把你的对讲机给我 -什么 |
[36:45] | Give me your walkie, now! | 把你的对讲机给我 快点 |
[36:46] | Notify colonel Broyles on the other side. | 快通知平行世界的布洛伊上校 |
[36:48] | Tell him to send a team to meet me. | 让他集结一队人马 接应我 |
[36:49] | Olivia, stop! | 奥利维亚 快停下 |
[36:50] | Do not follow Jones! | 不要再追琼斯了 |
[36:52] | The window will close behind him. | 他一通过 开口就会封闭 |
[36:53] | And if it closes while you’re going through it, | 而如果开口封闭那一瞬 你正在穿越 |
[36:54] | it will kill you! | 你就必死无疑 |
[36:58] | Olivia, please, trust me. | 奥利维亚 求求你 相信我一回 |
[37:09] | Olivia? | 奥利维亚 |
[37:15] | I’m here. | 我在 |
[37:17] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[37:26] | Yeah. Yeah, I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[37:35] | Seems only hours ago that I asked Peter | 似乎不过是几个小时之前我还曾请求彼得 |
[37:38] | to be my emissary. | 帮我传达口信 |
[37:40] | I knew that, despite the accord, | 我知道 尽管我们达成了一致 |
[37:42] | that there remained a great deal of… | 但我们之间依然在很大程度上 |
[37:44] | distrust and trepidation between our sides– | 存在着猜疑与顾虑 |
[37:48] | Much of it directed towards me. | 而这其中大部分是针对我的 |
[37:53] | I also know the truth– | 同样 我也知道这样一个事实 |
[37:55] | that a new breed of shape-shifter | 那就是一种新型变形人 |
[37:57] | had infiltrated both our worlds. | 已渗透进我们两个世界 |
[38:00] | And the only way to defeat them | 而要想打败他们 |
[38:02] | meant working together, | 我们只有精诚协作 |
[38:03] | fully combining our resources and our talents. | 完全整合集结我们的资源和才干 |
[38:07] | I thought that if you heard this from | 我当时想 如果这番话由一个 |
[38:09] | someone more impartial…. | 比较中立的人来说 |
[38:11] | you’d see the imperative. | 事态的严重性会更加明了 |
[38:13] | That message is no longer necessary. | 但现在 我已经不需要彼得帮我传话了 |
[38:16] | We know who our enemy is now. | 因为现在我们知道共同的敌人是谁了 |
[38:18] | And that in itself is a distinct step forward. | 这本身 就是一个显著的进展 |
[38:25] | Now that we know that jones can cross between sides, | 既然现在我们知道琼斯可以穿越于两个世界之间 |
[38:27] | we can coordinate our search. | 我们可以协作展开调查 |
[38:29] | You’ll have our complete support. | 我们会全力支持你们 |
[38:31] | That’s all good, but you said | 这些都没问题 但你说过 |
[38:33] | that only a tiny amount of this processed mineral | 那种加工过的矿物 只需一丁点 |
[38:36] | is enough to tear a hole through a universe. | 就足以给宇宙撕个洞 |
[38:38] | So what is he planning? | 琼斯到底想干什么 |
[38:40] | As far as we can tell, | 就我们掌握的信息而言 |
[38:41] | he’s already recovered at least 100 pounds of it. | 他至少已经找到了一百磅那种矿物 |
[38:44] | She’s right. | 她说的没错 |
[38:45] | We’ll have to start trying to game-plan what he’s after. | 我们必须尽快分析出琼斯到底什么目的 |
[38:48] | How? | 怎么分析 |
[38:49] | We have no information to work from, | 我们连一点线索都没有 |
[38:51] | and so far, he’s been ahead of us every step of the way. | 而且到现在为止 他总是先我们一步 |
[38:54] | Jones figured we’d realize he was interested in the quarry, | 琼斯料到我们会查出他对采石场感兴趣 |
[38:56] | so he crossed over to the other side. | 于是他便穿越到了平行世界 |
[38:58] | We recovered his transport device. | 我们缴获了他用来穿越的仪器装置 |
[38:59] | Yes, but for all we know, | 没错 但目前看来 |
[39:00] | he has more of them. | 那种装置他可能还有 |
[39:02] | He is holding all the cards on this. | 王牌都在他手里攥着呢 |
[39:06] | Not all of them. | 并非所有的王牌都在他手里 |
[39:11] | You have me. | 我站在你们这边 |
[39:18] | I know him. | 我了解琼斯 |
[39:19] | And I saw how nervous he was | 而且那天当我向他问话的时候 |
[39:21] | when I was questioning him. | 我能感受到他的紧张 |
[39:24] | If nothing else, I’m a variable that he didn’t plan for. | 至少 我是他计划之外的变数 |
[39:27] | So, yes, we will all have to work together. | 所以 没错 我们必须精诚协作 |
[39:32] | But somewhere, we stopped him once before. | 在我那个世界 我们阻止了他的阴谋 |
[39:40] | And we can stop him again. | 在这里他也休想得逞 |
[39:45] | Okay, you have to tell me everything you know | 你必须把你所了解的戴维·罗伯特·琼斯 |
[39:46] | about David Robert Jones. | 一五一十地告诉我 |
[39:48] | – The one that you encountered. – Of course. | -就是你曾遇到过的那个琼斯 -没问题 |
[39:49] | Okay, like, every little detail that you remember. | 好的 一定要把你记得的每个细节都告诉我 |
[39:51] | Sure. | 放心吧 |
[39:52] | All right, I’m gonna see what rooms are available. | 让我看看有没有空着的屋子 |
[39:55] | What? Now? | 怎么 现在就说吗 |
[39:56] | We should get started right away. | 当然是越早开始越好 |
[39:57] | No, let’s do this tomorrow. | 别这样啊 明天再干也不晚 |
[39:59] | I feel like I haven’t slept in three days. | 我太累了 就像三天没合眼似的 |
[40:01] | First thing, I promise. | 我保证 明天早上我一起床就来找你 |
[40:03] | Fair enough. | 那也行 |
[40:09] | You know, Peter, uh… | 你知道吗 彼得 |
[40:11] | Before, at the quarry, if it weren’t for you… | 刚才在采石场 多亏了你… |
[40:15] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[40:22] | All right, I’ll have someone pick you up in the morning. | 好的 明天早晨我派人去接你 |
[40:28] | Yeah, yeah, I hear ya. | 好啦好啦 我听见了 |
[40:37] | Walter. | 沃尔特 |
[40:40] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[40:44] | – May I come inside? – Yeah, yeah. | -能让我进去吗 -没问题 |
[40:46] | Perhaps something to drink– | 有什么可以喝的吗 |
[40:48] | it’s quite a long walk. | 我走了好长一段路 |
[40:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:59] | You should know that your mother was a wonderful woman… | 你知道吗 你的妈妈是位善良的好女人 |
[41:05] | every version of her. | 无论是来自哪个平行宇宙的她 |
[41:11] | She came to see you. | 她找过你了 |
[41:16] | I lost the people I loved most, | 我失去了我挚爱的人 |
[41:19] | and I imagine you miss them too– the people you’ve left behind. | 我想你也一定十分想念你久别的亲朋好友吧 |
[41:25] | Yes, I do. | 是的 我很想念他们 |
[41:30] | I’ll help you, Peter. | 彼得 我会帮你的 |
[41:36] | I will help you get home. | 我会帮你回家的 |
[41:43] | The last 25 years I’ve spent thinking about losing my son. | 过去的25年里 丧子之痛一直萦绕在我心头 |
[41:48] | I thought I was an expert on loss. | 我曾一度认为 失去于我已不再陌生 |
[41:52] | Maybe that’s why you’re here… | 或许 这就是你出现的原因吧 |
[41:56] | Mm, because there are still things that I need to learn. | 因为仍然有些事 是我要去了解的 |
[42:04] | What? | 你笑什么 |
[42:09] | I just spent the last several days with the other Walter. | 这几天来 我一直跟另一个沃尔特打交道 |
[42:14] | And I was very surprised to learn | 我一直以为他很不堪 但我惊讶地发现 |
[42:15] | that he’s not the man that I thought he was. | 事实并非如此 我错看了他 |
[42:22] | But I am not at all surprised | 但当我刚才发现 我从未错看你 |
[42:24] | to learn that you are. | 我却一点也不惊讶 |
[42:27] | Is that a good thing? | 这是好事吗 |
[42:30] | Yes, Walter. | 是的 沃尔特 |
[42:33] | That is a very good thing. | 这是很好的事 |
[42:39] | You know, I used to live here. | 你知道吗 我在这栋房子里住过 |
[42:48] | 第一阶段结束 第二阶段任务进程如何 | |
[42:57] | 第一阶段结束 第二阶段任务进程如何 | |
[43:04] | 等待时机 我们正在她身上下功夫 她马上就能为我们所用 | |
[43:04] | 第一阶段结束 第二阶段任务进程如何 |