时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | His name is David Robert Jones. | 他叫戴维·罗伯特·琼斯 |
[00:03] | He’s a scientist. | 他是名科学家 |
[00:06] | I’ve never met you in my life. | 我从未见过你 |
[00:08] | But I’ve met you. | 但我见到过你 |
[00:09] | You created a portal. | 你创造了一扇门 |
[00:10] | I’m the man who closed it on you. | 而我就是在你穿越时关上了门的人 |
[00:12] | Interesting story. | 这故事真有趣 |
[00:14] | Yet I’m still in one piece. | 然而 我仍旧完好无损 |
[00:16] | I need you to take me to the bridge. | 你得带我去连通桥 |
[00:18] | I need to see Nina Sharp. | 我得见妮娜·夏普 |
[00:19] | Olivia has cortexiphan in her system. | 奥利维亚身体里有克特西芬 |
[00:22] | I did a chemical analysis. | 我做了化学分析 |
[00:23] | The results are irrefutable. | 结果不可辩驳 |
[00:25] | 20 vials present and accounted for. | 二十小瓶都在 一个不少 |
[00:26] | This is not cortexiphan. | 这不是克特西芬 |
[00:28] | The cortexiphan has been replaced. | 克特西芬被调包了 |
[00:31] | I know what you’re doing. | 我知道你在干嘛 |
[00:32] | I know what it’s like to want something back that you love. | 想找回心爱的人这种心情我理解 |
[00:35] | Whatever’s happening to Olivia, I’m not doing it. | 发生在奥利维亚身上的事 不是我干的 |
[00:37] | I think you are. Even without meaning to. | 我觉得就是你 不管你是有意还是无意 |
[00:39] | It’s wrong, Peter. | 这么做是错的 彼得 |
[00:40] | The, uh, girl came in here a couple minutes ago, | 几分钟前进来的那个女孩 |
[00:42] | about yea tall, blond? | 大概这么高 金发的那个 |
[00:44] | I’m sorry. I didn’t see her. | 不好意思 我没看到 |
[00:49] | Broyles has agents and B.P.D. combing the area, | 布洛伊派探员和波士顿警局搜查那片区域 |
[00:51] | checking all the traffic cams. | 检查所有的交通摄像头 |
[00:53] | Nina has to be behind Olivia’s disappearance. | 奥利维亚的失踪一定和尼娜有关 |
[00:55] | Once she’s been processed in at the FBI, | 等她到了联调局 |
[00:57] | we’ll get her talking. | 我们会让她开口的 |
[00:58] | I thought you said she’s denying any involvement in this. | 你不是说她否认与此事有关吗 |
[01:00] | For now. | 这只是暂时的 |
[01:01] | Her alibi is not gonna hold. | 她的不在场证明站不住脚的 |
[01:03] | And if she knows where Olivia is– | 如果她知道奥利维亚在哪里 |
[01:04] | Good luck getting Nina Sharp to break down and tell us. | 让尼娜·夏普开口交代可不会是易事 |
[01:07] | All right, point taken. | 好吧 你说得有理 |
[01:09] | You still haven’t told me what you’re hoping to find here. | 你还没跟我说你希望在这里找到些什么 |
[01:10] | If Walter’s right | 如果沃尔特是对的 |
[01:11] | and Olivia is being dosed with cortexiphan, | 奥利维亚被人注射了克特西芬 |
[01:13] | it stands to reason that she was gotten to when she was alone | 有理由认为她遭黑手时是一个人 |
[01:16] | and vulnerable. | 毫无防备的时候 |
[01:17] | You think she was being watched? | 你认为她受到了监视吗 |
[01:21] | And this cortexiphan is the reason she’s been acting strangely. | 正是克特西芬使她最近行为古怪 |
[01:24] | That’s Walter’s theory. | 沃尔特是这么认为的 |
[01:25] | Right, he thinks that you’ve been somehow | 他认为你以某种方法 |
[01:27] | projecting your Olivia onto her, | 把你的奥利维亚投射到她身上 |
[01:28] | that she’s assuming the memories and personality | 使她获得了你的时间线上的 |
[01:30] | of the Olivia from your timeline. | 奥利维亚的记忆和性格 |
[01:32] | Is any of this relevant right now? | 现在说这些有关系吗 |
[01:33] | It is to me. She’s my partner. | 和我有关系 她是我的搭档 |
[01:36] | And if that’s true, | 如果真是那样 |
[01:37] | think about what you’re doing to her. | 看看你都对她做了些什么 |
[01:39] | Unintentionally or not, you are robbing her of her identity, | 不管有意无意 你这是在夺去她的身份 |
[01:42] | her life. | 和她的生活 |
[01:43] | She is not your Olivia, Peter. | 她不是你的奥利维亚 彼得 |
[01:47] | And what if she is? | 如果她是呢 |
[01:51] | You know that’s impossible. | 你知道这是不可能的 |
[01:53] | Yet you still let her continue working the case, | 明知道她受到了你的影响 |
[01:55] | knowing that she was under your influence, | 她已经不是原来的自己了 |
[01:57] | that she wasn’t herself. | 你还让她继续调查案件 |
[01:58] | I don’t know you that well, but I’d like to think | 我并不是很了解你 但我愿意相信 |
[02:00] | you weren’t ignoring her safety for personal reasons… | 你不会因为个人的原因而忽视她的安危 |
[02:04] | and that you’re not ignoring me right now. | 现在你也不会忽视我 |
[02:06] | I’m not ignoring you. | 我没有忽视你 |
[02:18] | Wireless closed circuit. | 无线闭路摄像头 |
[02:20] | It could have transmitted anywhere. | 这可能是在向任何地方发送信号 |
[02:23] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[02:24] | It’s a backup memory disk. | 备份用的内存卡 |
[02:25] | I’ve seen surveillance cameras like that before. | 我见过这样的监视摄像头 |
[02:27] | They continually capture and store images | 它们不停地录制并储存图像于 |
[02:28] | on a disk like this in a 60-minute loop. | 这样的内存卡里 循环周期为一小时 |
[02:31] | Olivia hasn’t been here all day. | 奥利维亚离开这里一整天了 |
[02:33] | I doubt it’s recorded anything useful in the last hour. | 我想过去一小时内的录像大概没啥用 |
[02:36] | I can have our techs take a look. | 我可以让我们的技术员看看 |
[02:37] | They’re not gonna find anything, | 他们什么都找不到 |
[02:38] | but maybe Walter and I will. | 但或许我和沃尔特可以 |
[02:41] | Let Broyles know that we’re working on this. | 跟布洛伊说 这个我们负责 |
[02:42] | In the meantime, you should keep on working on Nina, | 与此同时 你们继续负责尼娜那边 |
[02:44] | ’cause if this doesn’t pan out, | 因为如果这边行不通 |
[02:45] | – you’re gonna have to do the impossible. – What’s that? | -你们就要做不可能做的事了 -什么事 |
[02:48] | Get her talking. | 让她开口 |
[02:52] | Well, they came for me in the middle of the night, when I was asleep. | 他们半夜趁我睡着的时候 来抓我 |
[02:55] | They grabbed me. | 他们把我抓走 |
[02:56] | Before they put the bag over my head, | 在他们往我头上套袋子之前 |
[02:59] | I saw her stepping out of the shadows behind them. | 我看到她从他们身后走了出来 |
[03:02] | It was me, Olive. | 那是我 奥利维亚 |
[03:03] | I mean, she looked exactly like me. | 我是说 她长得和我一模一样 |
[03:05] | So it wasn’t you that I saw in your office a few weeks ago? | 这几个星期我在你办公室看到的不是你吗 |
[03:09] | You didn’t come to my apartment to help me when I was sick? | 我生病时 你没有来我的公寓帮我吗 |
[03:11] | No, I’m sorry, sweetheart. | 没有 抱歉 亲爱的 |
[03:13] | I wish I could say that it was. | 真希望情况不是这样 |
[03:15] | I’ve been so worried about you. | 我很担心你 |
[03:17] | You know, all the time they’ve held me here, | 他们关押我的这段时间里 |
[03:18] | he still hasn’t told me what he’s after. | 他一直没跟我说他的目的是什么 |
[03:24] | Olivia Dunham. | 奥利维亚·德纳姆 |
[03:27] | I’ve waited so very long to meet you. | 我早就盼着与你相见 |
[03:31] | Actually, we’ve already met. | 其实 我们见过面了 |
[03:34] | You have me at a bit of a disadvantage. | 那你可占有先机 |
[03:37] | I watched you die. | 我亲眼看着你死 |
[03:39] | And I’m looking forward to seeing you do that again. | 我很期待看到你再死一次 |
[03:42] | Maybe confusion’s an unforeseen side effect. | 或许记忆混乱是预料之外的副作用 |
[03:44] | I’m a bit confused myself. | 我也有点糊涂了 |
[03:48] | She’s not the first to say that to me. | 她不是第一个这么跟我说的人 |
[03:51] | A side effect from what? | 什么的副作用 |
[03:53] | What does he mean? | 他这话什么意思 |
[03:54] | Well, of course, you don’t know, | 当然 你不知道 |
[03:56] | though I imagine you’ve been feeling the effects for some time– | 不过我想你早就感受到药物的作用了 |
[03:59] | Your migraines, for example. | 比如说 你的偏头痛 |
[04:03] | What the hell did you do to me? | 你到底对我做了些什么 |
[04:05] | Nothing… | 没做什么… |
[04:07] | that wasn’t already done to you a long time ago. | 不过是重复了很久以前别人对你做过的事 |
[04:10] | But then… | 但那时 |
[04:12] | you were just a child. | 你还只是个小孩 |
[04:16] | Dr. Bishop’s notes from the cortexiphan trial were quite clear. | 贝博士关于克特西芬试验的笔记很是清楚 |
[04:20] | The subjects’ abilities were triggered | 零星的强烈情绪波动 |
[04:22] | by sparks of intense emotions, hmm? | 能够激发出实验对象的能力 |
[04:28] | Let’s prime that. | 我们开始准备吧 |
[04:31] | Every journey begins with a first step. | 千里之行 始于足下 |
[04:37] | Jones, you leave her alone. | 琼斯 别碰她 |
[04:40] | Always the protective mother hen. | 你还真当惯了护雏的母鸡 |
[04:47] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[04:59] | Don’t. | 不要 |
[05:03] | No. | 不 |
[05:06] | Nina. | 尼娜 |
[05:08] | Damn it, Jones. Stop! | 该死 琼斯 住手 |
[05:12] | Yes, I believe this will work nicely. | 很好 我相信这会很有效的 |
[05:56] | Have you located him? | 你们找到他了吗 |
[05:57] | No. | 没有 |
[05:59] | Do we know why he failed to carry out his instructions, | 我们是否知道他为什么没能完成指令 |
[06:01] | why he did not erase the lingering traces of | 为什么他没有消除这个时间线上 |
[06:03] | Peter Bishop from this timeline? | 彼得·贝肖普残存的痕迹 |
[06:05] | That is a question only September can answer, | 这个问题只有九月能回答 |
[06:08] | as well as if he is responsible for Peter Bishop’s return. | 以及他是否该对彼得·贝肖普的归来负责 |
[06:12] | September has continually intervened | 九月为了这个孩子 |
[06:15] | on behalf of this boy, despite all warnings. | 不顾一切警告 多次出手进行干预 |
[06:18] | He has been given every chance. | 我们已经给了他很多机会 |
[06:22] | How should we proceed? | 那我们要怎么做 |
[06:24] | We wait. | 等着 |
[06:26] | He will surface again. | 他还会再出现的 |
[06:29] | And when he does, he will have to face the consequences. | 到那时 他就得承担后果 |
[06:44] | Have they found her yet? | 他们找到她了吗 |
[06:47] | Sit down, Nina. | 坐下 尼娜 |
[06:48] | Now, Phillip, tell me. | 飞利浦 你告诉我 |
[06:50] | Do you have any idea if she’s all right? | 你知道她现在安全吗 |
[06:54] | Do you? | 你知道吗 |
[06:55] | How can you ask me that? | 你怎么能问我这个 |
[06:57] | I raised Olivia as if she was my own daughter. | 我把奥利维亚当自己女儿一样养大 |
[07:03] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[07:15] | Phillip, you know me. | 飞利浦 你了解我的 |
[07:18] | Do you honestly believe | 你真相信 |
[07:19] | that I’ve been dosing Olivia with cortexiphan, | 我给奥利维亚用了克特西芬 |
[07:22] | that I could have had anything to do with her disappearance? | 我和她的失踪有任何关系吗 |
[07:28] | I want to believe you, Nina. | 我想相信你 尼娜 |
[07:32] | If you care about Olivia as you say, | 如果你真像你说的这么在乎奥利维亚 |
[07:35] | then cooperate. | 那就请合作 |
[07:36] | The more you tell me, the sooner I can find her, | 你告诉我的越多 我就能越快找到她 |
[07:38] | and the better it’ll be for you. | 对你也更好 |
[07:40] | For god’s sake, Phillip, | 天呐 飞利浦 |
[07:41] | I have already told you everything that I know. | 我早就全盘托出了 |
[07:45] | I should be coordinating with massive dynamic resources | 我应该调动巨力集团的资源 |
[07:47] | to assist in search, | 协助搜查 |
[07:49] | Not sitting here in some damn cell. | 而不是坐在什么该死的牢房里 |
[08:05] | When were you last | 你上一次 |
[08:06] | in the massive dynamic deep-containment facility? | 在巨力集团的地下储存室是什么时候 |
[08:08] | Yesterday afternoon with agent Lee. | 昨天下午和李探员一起 |
[08:10] | And before that? | 在那之前呢 |
[08:12] | I’ve told you already. I haven’t been there for years. | 我跟你说过 我很多年没去过那里了 |
[08:16] | The biometric logs show you accessed | 生物识别登陆记录显示 |
[08:17] | the storage facility twice within the last three months. | 你在过去的三个月里两度进入储存室 |
[08:26] | Well, that’s not true. | 这不对 |
[08:28] | The logs have been tampered with. | 这些记录肯定被做过手脚 |
[08:29] | There are eyewitnesses who say they saw you enter the facility. | 还有证人说他们看见你进过储存室 |
[08:33] | We have signed affidavits from your own security people. | 你自己的安保人员还签了宣誓书 |
[08:40] | A-a shapeshifter. I-it had to have been. | 变形人 肯定是这么回事 |
[08:43] | That’s the only explanation. | 这是唯一的解释 |
[08:44] | If a shapeshifter was responsible, then you’d be dead. | 如果是变形人 那你早就死了 |
[08:50] | What are you doing with Olivia? | 你在对奥利维亚做什么 |
[08:58] | I see where this is headed. | 我知道这是怎么回事了 |
[09:00] | You’ve convicted me already. | 你们已认定是我了 |
[09:03] | I’m not saying another word without my attorney present. | 没有我的律师在场 我是不会再说一个字了 |
[09:11] | Have it your way. | 随便你 |
[09:32] | What exactly are you hoping to find | 你到底想在这块芯片里 |
[09:33] | on this chip that you haven’t viewed already? | 发现些什么呢 内容你都看过了 |
[09:36] | The camera records over itself every 60 minutes, | 摄像头每小时重新录一次影像 |
[09:38] | burying the older images under new footage, | 用新的影像覆盖旧的 |
[09:40] | so I’m hoping that this machine is gonna give us a chance | 所以我希望这台机器能让我们 |
[09:42] | to reproduce those older images. | 还原旧影像 |
[09:44] | A very slim chance. | 可能性略大于零 |
[09:46] | Thanks for the encouragement, Walter. | 多谢鼓励 沃尔特 |
[09:48] | I should never have let her out of the lab. | 我就不该让她出这间实验室 |
[09:50] | – You shouldn’t have. – What? | -你不该让她出去的 -什么 |
[09:53] | I warned you not to succumb to temptation, Peter. | 我警告过你不要屈服于诱惑 彼得 |
[09:56] | Whatever consciousness Olivia appears to be manifesting now, | 不管奥利维亚现在显露出怎样的意识形态 |
[10:00] | – she is not who you think she is. – You don’t know that. | -她不是你想的那个人 -这你说不准 |
[10:03] | What I do know | 我能说准的是 |
[10:05] | is that if I had kept her here, as I should have, | 如果我把她留在这 而我就应该这么做 |
[10:08] | then she wouldn’t have been taken. | 那她就不会被抓走了 |
[10:10] | And we wouldn’t be fishing in the dark, | 我们就不会毫无头绪 |
[10:12] | hinging our hopes on pulling a palimpsest out of that chip. | 寄希望于从芯片上分离出重写本 |
[10:17] | Right now the only thing that matters is finding Olivia. | 现在最重要的就是找到奥利维亚 |
[10:19] | Everything else will work itself out. | 其它一切都会迎刃而解 |
[10:21] | Uh, I’m sorry, but what– what is a “palimpsest”? | 不好意思 但什么叫”重写本” |
[10:23] | A manuscript page from a scroll or book | 一本卷轴或书的底稿 |
[10:27] | from which the text has been scraped off, | 上面的内容被擦抹掉了 |
[10:31] | which means it can be used again. | 这样就能重复使用 |
[10:33] | Like when you rerecord over an old VHS or cassette. | 就像你用旧录像带或者磁带做重新刻录 |
[10:37] | Precisely. | 没错 |
[10:38] | And what was underneath bleeds through– | 被覆盖在下面的东西渗出来… |
[10:40] | Hold on. I’m getting something. | 等等 我有发现了 |
[10:49] | I need to increase the magnetic contrast. | 我得增强磁力对比 |
[10:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:57] | Olivia. | 奥利维亚 |
[10:59] | Great. Now what? | 很好 现在怎么办 |
[11:01] | Now we dig deeper, | 我们继续深入挖掘 |
[11:03] | see if we can find out who did this to her. | 看是否能找到是谁对她下的手 |
[11:10] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[11:11] | Uh, where are you taking me? | 你们要带我去哪 |
[11:13] | Please, Ms. Sharp. | 拜托 夏普女士 |
[11:15] | Don’t make this harder than it has to be. | 别敬酒不吃吃罚酒 |
[11:17] | Look, David, if it’s me you want, you’ve got me. | 戴维 如果你要的是我 你已经抓到我了 |
[11:19] | You win, but you can leave Nina alone, please. | 你赢了 但请你放过尼娜 |
[11:22] | Oh, I couldn’t possibly do that. | 我可不能这么做 |
[11:26] | Every horse needs a carrot. | 有饵才能钓到鱼 |
[11:29] | Every mouse, a piece of cheese. | 挥鞭才能赶动驴 |
[11:34] | Incentive, Agent Dunham, | 这叫诱因 德探员 |
[11:37] | all creatures need an incentive to perform tasks. | 所有生物行事都需要一个诱因 |
[11:49] | Let’s give you a little better view, shall we? | 让你看得更清楚点儿吧 |
[11:55] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[11:58] | I’m going to take you through a series of tests. | 我要对你进行一系列测试 |
[12:08] | This first one may take some time. | 第一项可能要花些时间 |
[12:13] | I want you– | 我想让你 |
[12:14] | I know what you want me to do. | 我知道你想让我做什么 |
[12:16] | You want me to turn the lights on with my mind. | 你想让我用意念把灯打开 |
[12:19] | We did something like this before. | 我们曾做过这样的事 |
[12:20] | You were trying to activate my ability to cross between universes. | 当时你想激活我在两个世界间穿越的能力 |
[12:23] | And since you seem perfectly capable of doing that yourself, | 既然你自己完全能够做到 |
[12:25] | what is this about? | 这又是要干什么 |
[12:26] | Whatever you know, Miss Dunham, | 不管你知道什么 德纳姆小姐 |
[12:27] | whatever you think you know of your abilities, | 不管你以为对自己能力了解多少 |
[12:31] | I assure you… | 我向你保证 |
[12:33] | your potential is… | 你的潜能 |
[12:36] | far greater. | 远不止于此 |
[12:38] | Olivia, listen to me! | 奥利维亚 听我说 |
[12:39] | Don’t do what he says, | 不论发生什么 |
[12:41] | please, whatever happens. | 拜托 不要按他说的做 |
[12:48] | All righty, then. | 好吧 |
[12:50] | Let’s begin, shall we? | 我们开始吧 |
[12:53] | Now, if… as you seem to believe, you’ve done this before, | 既然 你觉得你之前这么做过 |
[12:58] | then turning the lights on | 那么 点亮这些灯 |
[13:00] | should not be any problem, should it? | 应该不成问题 对吧 |
[13:31] | Perhaps this will help you get started. | 或许这能帮你开启你的能力 |
[13:36] | Oh, you son of a bitch. Leave her alone! | 你个混蛋 放开她 |
[13:39] | Don’t waste all that emotion on me, Miss Dunham. | 别把感情都浪费在我身上 德纳姆小姐 |
[13:42] | Turn on the light. | 把灯点亮 |
[13:52] | I-I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[13:57] | Damn you! Please, can you just leave her alone? | 混蛋 拜托你就不能放过她吗 |
[14:00] | Gladly. | 非常乐意 |
[14:01] | You know what you have to do. | 你知道要做什么 |
[14:02] | Just one light, | 只要点亮一盏灯 |
[14:04] | and we won’t have to hurt her anymore. | 我们就不再折磨她了 |
[14:35] | I can’t. Please stop. | 我做不到 拜托别这样 |
[14:38] | I ca– I just can’t right now. | 我现在做不到 |
[14:40] | I’m–I’m tired, | 我很累 |
[14:41] | and I just need rest. | 需要休息 |
[14:50] | Very well. | 很好 |
[14:57] | I’ll give you your rest. | 我让你休息 |
[15:04] | We’ll try this again in, uh, an hour. | 一个小时之后再做尝试 |
[15:23] | Wait. Stop. | 等等 停在这 |
[15:24] | What? What do you see? | 怎么 你看见什么了 |
[15:27] | I don’t see anything. | 什么也没看见 |
[15:27] | But I really have to pee, and I don’t want to miss anything. | 我要去厕所 但我又不想错过什么 |
[15:30] | I’ve had the same issue for the past ten minutes. | 我都为这事纠结了十分钟了 |
[15:33] | Great. Well, you won’t have to wait too much longer. | 很好 你们也不用再等很久了 |
[15:35] | We can’t dig any deeper because– | 我们没法再往下挖了 因为… |
[15:39] | Hold on a second. | 等一下 |
[15:41] | If I decrease the chrome and the saturation… | 如果我减弱黄色并降低饱和度 |
[15:47] | That looks like a person. | 看上去像个人 |
[15:52] | Hello. | 你好啊 |
[15:53] | Can facial rec tell us who this guy is? | 面部识别系统能查出他是谁吗 |
[15:55] | Send me a capture of the image. I’ll forward it to FBI. | 给我发一张截图 我转给联调局 |
[15:58] | They can cross-reference with interpol’s database. | 他们可以跟国际刑警的数据库做参照 |
[16:00] | Clearly he works for that harridan Nina. | 他显然是那个臭老太婆尼娜的手下 |
[16:03] | It’s who Nina’s working for that worries me. | 我担心的是尼娜是谁的手下 |
[16:06] | I’ve been racking my brain trying to figure out | 我绞尽脑汁都想不通 |
[16:07] | why would Nina be dosing Olivia with cortexiphan? | 为什么尼娜会给奥利维亚注射克特西芬 |
[16:10] | But then it occurred to me. | 然后我突然想到 |
[16:11] | The only person who’s ever done anything like that, | 至少在我的时间线里 唯一这么做过的 |
[16:13] | at least in my timeline, was David Robert Jones. | 是戴维·罗伯特·琼斯 |
[16:17] | Maybe he’s trying to do the same thing again. | 也许他是想故伎重演 |
[16:18] | -Do what? – Activate Olivia. | -做什么 -激活奥利维亚 |
[16:20] | For what purpose? | 为什么 |
[16:22] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[16:22] | We could never figure it out. | 我们当时就没有搞明白 |
[16:23] | But maybe it’s for the same reasons now. | 但现在他可能是出于同样的原因 |
[16:25] | Yes. | 是的 |
[16:27] | His goal is the same. | 他的目标是一样的 |
[16:33] | You, talk to me. | 你 快说 |
[16:34] | What do you know about David Robert Jones? | 关于戴维·罗伯特·琼斯你都知道什么 |
[16:37] | What do you know about Olivia? | 关于奥利维亚你又知道什么 |
[16:39] | She needs you. | 她需要你 |
[16:48] | Oh, my God. He’s been shot. | 老天 他中枪了 |
[16:49] | Check his breathing, dear. | 检查一下他的呼吸 |
[16:51] | There’s no exit wound. | 没有子弹射出的伤口 |
[16:52] | That bullet’s still in him, Walter. | 子弹还在他体内 沃尔特 |
[16:53] | – His breathing is shallow. – Pulse is weak. | -呼吸很浅 -脉象微弱 |
[16:55] | There’s no breath sound from his left side. | 左侧没有呼吸音 |
[16:57] | His lung must have collapsed… | 估计是肺部塌陷 |
[17:00] | if he has lungs. | 前提是他有肺 |
[17:01] | Oh, dear God, I have no idea | 天呐 我都不知道 |
[17:03] | if this man’s physiology is similar to ours at all. | 这个人的生理特征是否跟人类相似 |
[17:05] | It is–at least that’s what you told me in my timeline. | 相似 至少在我的时间线你是这么说的 |
[17:09] | I suppose I have no reason to doubt myself. | 我想我不必怀疑我自己的判断 |
[17:10] | Walter, should I call the paramedics? | 沃尔特 要我叫救护人员吗 |
[17:12] | They’ll just take him to a hospital. | 他们会送他去医院 |
[17:14] | He’ll have a better chance of surviving with me. | 还是我来施救更好 |
[17:15] | We need to cut this bullet out and reinflate the lung. | 我们得取出子弹 使肺部重新膨胀 |
[17:18] | Please get my medical kit, quickly, dear. | 快把我的药箱拿来 亲爱的 |
[17:19] | Peter, put pressure here. | 彼得 压在这里 |
[17:21] | Walter, he is an observer. | 沃尔特 他是观察者 |
[17:23] | They only show up at significant events. | 观察者只在重要事件发生时出现 |
[17:24] | That he’s here must mean it’s important. | 他出现在此肯定意味着事关重大 |
[17:26] | Well, who could have shot him, and why? | 谁开的枪 又是为什么 |
[17:27] | Well, I don’t know, but he’s here. | 我不知道 但他都来了 |
[17:28] | He must have something to tell us. | 一定是有事要告诉我们 |
[17:30] | He said, “She needs you.” He was talking about Olivia. | 他说”她需要你” 他是指奥利维亚 |
[17:33] | Ah, damn it. | 该死 |
[17:34] | Here, here, here. | 来 我按着 |
[17:35] | – Bishop. – It’s Lincoln. | -我是贝肖普 -我是林肯 |
[17:37] | We got the image you pulled. | 我们收到你截取的图片了 |
[17:38] | They’re running it through facial recognition now. | 他们正在做面部识别 |
[17:40] | How long do you think before we have an I.D. on that guy? | 你认为多久能查证这个人的身份 |
[17:42] | I’m not sure. | 不好说 |
[17:42] | We never tried it with an image this weak before. | 我们从没试过查找这么虚的图像 |
[17:44] | It could take time. | 可能要花点时间 |
[17:45] | What do you think the chances are | 那你说我们让尼娜 |
[17:46] | we’re gonna get lucky and Nina starts talking? | 老实交代的机会有多大 |
[17:47] | I wouldn’t count on it. | 恐怕不大 |
[17:49] | She’s got her lawyer in with her now. | 她律师现在跟她在一起 |
[17:51] | Short of the sixth amendment being repealed, | 除非第六修正案被废止 |
[17:52] | I don’t see her cooperating anytime soon. | 她短时间内是不会配合了 |
[17:57] | I am so sorry that you have to go through this. | 我很抱歉要你受这份苦 |
[17:59] | Oh, it’s not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[18:00] | I mean, none of this is your fault. | 这一切都不怪你 |
[18:05] | No, listen to me. | 听我说 |
[18:07] | I know Jones. | 我了解琼斯 |
[18:08] | I know what he’s capable of. | 我知道他能做什么 |
[18:10] | William fired him because he was unhinged. | 威廉解雇他就是因为他是个疯子 |
[18:12] | You cannot give in. | 你不能向他屈服 |
[18:15] | Yeah, but if I don’t, then he’s going to keep torturing you, | 可我不屈服 他就会继续折磨你 |
[18:17] | And I can’t have that. I won’t. | 我不能 也不会让你受苦 |
[18:22] | Okay. Nina? | 尼娜 |
[18:25] | Nina… | 尼娜 |
[18:28] | You–you have to help activate me. | 你得帮我激活我自己 |
[18:30] | Olive, I-I… | 奥利维亚 我… |
[18:31] | All right, cortexiphan is based on emotions. | 克特西芬的效力基于情感 |
[18:35] | For me, it was always fear– | 就我而言 有效的一直是恐惧 |
[18:36] | Not fear for myself, but fear for the people that I loved. | 不是担心我自己 而是我所爱的人的安危 |
[18:39] | Now, Jones is– he’s using that, | 而琼斯 他正是在利用这一点 |
[18:41] | Hoping that it will access my abilities. | 希望能借此触及我的能力 |
[18:43] | But something’s happened. | 但发生了一些事 |
[18:44] | W-w-what do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[18:45] | Well, because of the cortexiphan… | 因为克特西芬的作用 |
[18:49] | I-I-I can’t remember certain aspects of our relationship. | 我记不得我们俩之间的一些事了 |
[18:53] | I-I can’t remember things about us. | 我记不得我们共处的时光了 |
[18:55] | And without that connection, | 而没有了那份联系 |
[18:57] | I-I-I can’t do what he wants. | 我就做不到他要我做的 |
[18:59] | It just–it– it won’t work. | 是不会有效果的 |
[19:03] | Now, I– now, I-I don’t understand. | 我…我不懂 |
[19:05] | Y-you don’t remember our life together? | 你不记得我们共度的生活了吗 |
[19:09] | No, I-I-I remember, but… | 不 我记得 但是… |
[19:12] | I just… | 我就是… |
[19:14] | I just need for you to help me feel it. | 我需要你帮我感受到那种感情 |
[19:19] | Just–just help me remember the details, | 帮我回忆细节 |
[19:21] | what we–what we meant to each other. | 我们对彼此的意义 |
[19:24] | Maybe if you could– | 或许你可以… |
[19:25] | if you could just tell me a story, | 你能给我讲个故事吗 |
[19:27] | maybe the first day that Rachel and I came to live with you. | 比如我和瑞秋第一天搬来跟你住的那天 |
[19:32] | Uh, oh, well, um… | 那天… |
[19:35] | Mm, a social worker brought you and your sister | 有位社工带着你和你妹妹 |
[19:37] | up from Jacksonville on the train. | 乘火车从杰克逊维尔过来 |
[19:41] | I-I met you at Penn Station. | 我去宾州车站接你们 |
[19:45] | You really don’t remember? | 你真的不记得了吗 |
[19:49] | I remember the train, I think, but… | 我好像记得火车的事 但是… |
[19:52] | Just–just keep going. | 继续说 |
[19:55] | Well, I brought you girls home… | 我把你们俩带回家 |
[19:57] | to our old house in the Catskills. | 回我们卡茨基尔的老房子 |
[20:00] | And I couldn’t sleep that night. | 我那晚睡不着 |
[20:03] | And so you came into my room. | 所以你就来我房间 |
[20:05] | And you sat with me, | 你坐着陪我 |
[20:06] | but I-I can’t remember what we talked about. | 但我记不得我们说什么了 |
[20:10] | Okay, I– you were scared. | 好吧 你当时很怕 |
[20:14] | I mean, after what you’d been through, | 毕竟你经历了那么多 |
[20:15] | coming to a new home with a woman that you hardly knew– | 又跟一个你完全不了解的女人到了一个新家 |
[20:18] | And I kept calling you “Ms. Sharp.” | 我总是喊你”夏普女士” |
[20:22] | Yes, you did. That’s true. | 是啊 没错 |
[20:25] | And I told you, that you didn’t need to worry | 我跟你说 你不用担心了 |
[20:30] | that we were a family now… | 现在我们是一家人了 |
[20:32] | and that whatever happened, we had each other. | 不论风风雨雨 我们将共同面对 |
[20:36] | And we’d be okay. | 我们不会有事 |
[20:41] | And I-I kissed you on the forehead. | 我吻了你的前额 |
[20:43] | I kissed you good night, | 跟你道晚安 |
[20:47] | and you called me “Nina.” | 你喊我”妮娜” |
[20:50] | That was the first time you’d ever done that. | 那是你第一次那么喊我 |
[21:04] | I can only remember pieces… | 我的记忆是零碎的 |
[21:08] | Just fragments. | 残缺不全 |
[21:10] | It’s like looking at a photo album of somebody else’s life. | 就像在看别人的生平相册 |
[21:18] | This isn’t going to work. | 这样是没用的 |
[21:21] | I don’t want them to keep hurting you, but… | 我不想他们再伤害你 但是… |
[21:25] | The only person that this has ever worked with is Peter. | 这种方法就只在彼得身上起效过 |
[21:30] | Peter Bishop? | 彼得·贝肖普 |
[21:33] | The cortexiphan, my abilities– | 克特西芬 我的能力 |
[21:35] | it’s only ever worked when I’ve been around him. | 都只有当他在我身边的时候才会起效 |
[21:40] | Nina? | 尼娜 |
[21:41] | Nina, are you okay? | 尼娜 你没事吧 |
[21:42] | Oh, oh! I-I-I-I-I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[21:50] | I need somebody in here now! | 我需要帮助 |
[21:53] | Stand back. | 后退 |
[21:59] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[22:00] | She, uh–she needs medical attention now. | 她需要马上就医 |
[22:05] | Look, you can tell your boss | 听着 跟你们老板说 |
[22:06] | that if she dies, then his leverage dies. | 她死了 他就没筹码了 |
[22:15] | Bring the gurney. | 把轮床推过来 |
[22:17] | Come on | 来吧 |
[22:21] | Olive! | 奥利维 |
[22:40] | Well? | 怎么样 |
[22:42] | I know why it’s not working. She needs Peter Bishop. | 我知道这为什么没用了 她需要彼得·贝肖普 |
[22:44] | Apparently, she can’t be activated unless he’s present. | 只有他在场 才能激活她的能力 |
[22:48] | Somehow I knew he’d be trouble. | 我就知道他是个麻烦 |
[22:53] | Agent Dunham had asked me not to share this with anyone, | 德探员之前让我不要告诉别人 |
[22:55] | but under the circumstances… | 但鉴于情况所迫… |
[22:58] | That man paid a visit to Olivia several weeks ago. | 几周前 那个男人曾经找上了奥利维亚 |
[23:01] | What? | 什么 |
[23:01] | At that Brooklyn Opera House, | 在布鲁克林的歌剧院 |
[23:03] | while the two of you were on the other side. | 当时你俩在平行世界 |
[23:05] | What did he want? | 他要做什么 |
[23:06] | Apparently to warn her. | 只是想警告她 |
[23:08] | He said he’d seen all possible futures, and in every one, | 他说他看遍了每一个可能的未来 而每个未来 |
[23:11] | Olivia was going to die. | 奥利维亚都会死去 |
[23:17] | Peter. | 彼得 |
[23:18] | Yeah. | 怎么 |
[23:19] | You said this man exists out of time. | 你说这个男人的存在不受时间局限 |
[23:22] | What if, at the opera house, weeks ago, | 几周前 在歌剧院 会不会 |
[23:26] | he was referring to events that are happening now? | 他指的就是现在发生的事呢 |
[23:29] | Walter, if he was trying to warn her about this abduction, | 沃尔特 如果他是想警告她绑架的事 |
[23:30] | do you think maybe he knows where she is? | 你觉得他会不会知道她在哪 |
[23:34] | I suppose. | 可能吧 |
[23:35] | Dr. Bishop, do you have any reasonable expectation | 贝博士 你能合理地预计出 |
[23:37] | when this man will wake up? | 这个男人醒来的时间吗 |
[23:38] | I’ve treated him as best I can, | 我已经尽力治疗他了 |
[23:41] | but he’s gone into septic shock. | 但他感染性休克了 |
[23:43] | His vital organs are shutting down one by one. | 他的重要器官在逐个衰竭 |
[23:46] | I’m afraid there’s nothing anyone can do for him now. | 恐怕现在谁都救不了他了 |
[23:50] | That was H.Q. | 总部来电 |
[23:51] | Found a match on the man in Olivia’s apartment. | 奥利维亚公寓的男子找到匹配对象了 |
[23:53] | His name is Leland Spivey. | 他名叫利兰·斯拜维 |
[23:54] | His last known address was an apartment in Deerfield. | 最近住址是迪尔菲尔德一间公寓 |
[23:57] | I’ll deploy a S.W.A.T. unit to his place. | 我派一支特警队去他家 |
[23:59] | Uh, you’re not gonna find him. | 你是找不到他的 |
[24:00] | Leland Spivey died in a car accident three years ago. | 利兰·斯拜维三年前死于车祸 |
[24:02] | Then how was he in Agent Dunham’s apartment weeks ago? | 那他怎么会在几周前出现在德探员家 |
[24:05] | I don’t know. Maybe, uh– | 我不知道 或许… |
[24:07] | Maybe if Jones can cross over at will to the other side, | 如果琼斯能自如穿越去平行世界 |
[24:09] | he’s bringing other people back with him? | 从那边带人过来了呢 |
[24:11] | You think the guy on the tape is Spivey’s doppelganger? | 你认为带子上的人是斯拜维的”二重身” |
[24:13] | It doesn’t matter. It’s a dead end. | 无关紧要 这是死胡同 |
[24:16] | The only way to find Olivia is through him. | 要找到奥利维亚只能通过他 |
[24:19] | You heard Dr. Bishop. He’s dying. | 你听到贝博士的话了 他要死了 |
[24:20] | But he’s not dead. | 但他还没死呢 |
[24:22] | He still has brain function. | 他大脑还能运行 |
[24:26] | Peter, you’re not suggesting– | 彼得 你不是在说 |
[24:28] | – Why not? – Suggesting what? | -有何不可 -说什么 |
[24:30] | He wants to go into the observer’s mind. | 他想进入观察者的思维 |
[24:32] | Is that possible? | 这能做到吗 |
[24:34] | Walter, you know the only way that I’m going to find Olivia | 沃尔特 你知道找到奥利维亚的唯一办法 |
[24:36] | is if you can put me into his consciousness. | 就是你让我进入他的意识 |
[24:39] | Peter, this man’s brain could operate in ways | 彼得 这个人大脑的工作方式 |
[24:41] | we can’t even imagine. | 我们都无法想象 |
[24:44] | And if he dies when you are in his mind, | 如果他死的时候你还在他的意识里 |
[24:48] | you could well die too. | 你可能也会死 |
[24:50] | Can you do it? | 你能做到吗 |
[25:01] | Yes. | 能 |
[25:03] | Good. Then let’s get started. We don’t have much time. | 好 那我们就开始吧 时间紧迫 |
[25:24] | Okay, Peter, here we go. | 好了 彼得 开始了 |
[26:07] | The beginning of all things. | 万物的起源 |
[26:09] | I have been privileged to witness it… | 我有幸目睹… |
[26:13] | as I am to witness my end. | 一如我要目睹自己的终点 |
[26:20] | You know that you’re dying? | 你知道你要死了 |
[26:22] | Yes. I was shot. | 当然 我受了枪伤 |
[26:25] | By who? | 谁开的枪 |
[26:26] | That is not the relevant question. | 那不是要紧的问题 |
[26:28] | Yes. Olivia. | 对了 奥利维亚 |
[26:31] | You said she needs my help. | 你说她需要我帮助 |
[26:33] | Does that mean you know where she is? | 你是说你知道她在哪吗 |
[26:34] | That, too, is not relevant… | 这 也不是要紧的问题 |
[26:37] | not yet. | 暂且不是 |
[26:39] | I am sorry, but I do not have long, | 抱歉 但是我时间不多了 |
[26:42] | and there is much I need you to understand before I go. | 我走前 还有很多事需要你理解 |
[26:51] | Who… | 你是谁… |
[26:53] | or what… | 或者说… |
[26:55] | are you? | 是什么 |
[27:00] | I am called “September.” | 我名叫”九月” |
[27:05] | But that is a code designation | 但那只是派给我们 |
[27:08] | given to members of our scientific team. | 科学队成员的代号 |
[27:13] | Scientists. | 科学家 |
[27:17] | From where? | 哪里的科学家 |
[27:19] | A more apt question would be, “From when?” | 更合适的问题是 “哪年的科学家” |
[27:23] | We are you– | 我们是你们 |
[27:25] | were. | 曾经是 |
[27:28] | Human… | 普通人 |
[27:30] | Many generations after your lifetime. | 在你们很久以后的人 |
[27:37] | We are one of countless possible futures for humanity. | 我们是人类数不清的可能未来之一 |
[27:43] | Our technology has uniquely afforded us the ability | 我们的科技让我们唯一地享有 |
[27:46] | to travel within and outside of time | 在时空中穿梭的能力 |
[27:50] | so that we may observe our beginnings. | 这样我们就能观察我们的起源 |
[27:55] | But you’ve done a lot more than observe. | 但你做的可远不止观察 |
[28:01] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[28:04] | It was my attempt to rectify the mistake I made. | 我是在试着纠正我所犯下的错误 |
[28:09] | What mistake? | 什么错误 |
[28:16] | Is that…? | 那是… |
[28:18] | Your real father… | 你的生父 |
[28:21] | Developing the cure that would have saved your life. | 他在研制能拯救你性命的药物 |
[28:28] | Excuse me. What are you doing in here? | 不好意思 你在这儿做什么 |
[28:30] | Forgive me, Dr. Bishop. | 抱歉 贝博士 |
[28:33] | I did not mean to disturb you. | 我无意打扰你 |
[28:35] | I am an admirer. | 我仰慕你的成就 |
[28:38] | Your father found the cure, | 你父亲找到了解药 |
[28:41] | but in my desire to witness the moment, | 但我一心想要见证这一刻 |
[28:45] | I inadvertently distracted him from discovering it. | 却无意间干扰了他 致使他没能发现 |
[28:49] | I already know all that. | 这我都知道了 |
[28:52] | Walter told me, but what were you doing there? | 沃尔特都告诉我了 你当时在那儿干嘛 |
[28:55] | I’m sorry for disturbing you. | 抱歉打扰你了 |
[28:57] | It was important. | 那是重要的一刻 |
[29:01] | You are important. | 你是重要的 |
[29:05] | It was why I could not allow you to drown | 所以我不能让你淹死 |
[29:07] | at the bottom of Reiden Lake, | 在雷登湖底 |
[29:10] | Why it was necessary to allow the other Dr. Bishop | 所以有必要让另一个贝博士 |
[29:13] | to cure you instead. | 来治好你 |
[29:18] | Despite my efforts to set things right, | 尽管我全力纠正错误 |
[29:21] | these actions only culminated in further corruption of the timeline. | 我的行为却让时间线进一步遭受破坏 |
[29:30] | The war between the two universes | 两个世界之间的战争 |
[29:32] | drastically altered destinies | 使命运天翻地覆 |
[29:36] | and brought about a child that was not meant to be. | 还把一个本不该出生的孩子带到世间 |
[29:44] | What child? | 什么孩子 |
[29:46] | Your son… | 你的儿子… |
[29:50] | Henry. | 亨利 |
[29:55] | My what? | 我的什么 |
[29:59] | He was born to the wrong Olivia Dunham | 由于一系列本不该出现的 |
[30:02] | due to a series of circumstances that never should have happened. | 阴错阳差 错的那个奥利维亚·德纳姆生下了他 |
[30:08] | This event… | 这个事件… |
[30:10] | would have irrevocably altered everything that was to come. | 本来将无可挽回地改变之后发生的一切 |
[30:16] | Henry. | 亨利 |
[30:22] | I have a son. | 我有一个儿子 |
[30:24] | Had. | 有过 |
[30:26] | When you made the sacrifice | 当你牺牲自己 |
[30:29] | to step into that machine, | 踏入那台机器时 |
[30:32] | you were not the only one who ceased to exist. | 不复存在的并非只有你 |
[30:37] | So would he. | 他也消失了 |
[30:44] | I believed at the time that would be the end of it. | 那时我以为这一切就此结束 |
[30:47] | I cannot explain, | 虽然我无法解释 |
[30:49] | but it is clear that I was wrong. | 但显然我错了 |
[30:54] | You have managed to return | 你又回来了 |
[30:57] | in physical form. | 且具有肉身 |
[31:01] | I suspect… | 我想… |
[31:04] | this will provide an opportunity | 你可以利用这次机会 |
[31:07] | for you to put things right. | 让一切恢复正常 |
[31:09] | She is the one… | 她才是你的命运… |
[31:11] | The Olivia Dunham from whom your shared future was meant to spring. | 那个本该与你共度未来的奥利维亚·德纳姆 |
[31:17] | This must be, | 必须这样 |
[31:20] | and everything will be as it was intended. | 一切才能走上预设的轨迹 |
[31:23] | You must find a wa– | 你必须想办法… |
[31:27] | – They are coming. – Who? | -他们来了 -谁 |
[31:29] | You need to go. | 你得离开 |
[31:33] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[31:35] | There is no time. | 来不及了 |
[31:36] | I’m going to need you to do something for me. | 我需要你为我做点事情 |
[31:38] | I’m not doing anything till you tell me where to find Olivia– | 在你告诉我奥利维亚在哪以前我什么也不会做 |
[31:42] | For that, you have only to go home. | 要找她 你回家就行了 |
[31:44] | I know that I have to go home. | 我知道我得回家 |
[31:46] | I know I have to get back to my timeline, | 我知道我必须回到我的时间线 |
[31:47] | but I’m talking about this Olivia in this timeline. | 可我说的是这条时间线的奥利维亚 |
[31:49] | She’s in danger. | 她有危险 |
[31:50] | Go home– | 回家… |
[31:52] | Walter, what’s happening? | 沃尔特 怎么了 |
[31:53] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[31:55] | His heart rate is suddenly spiking. | 他的心率突然升高 |
[31:58] | Peter, did you make contact? | 彼得 你找到他了吗 |
[32:00] | – Was he able to tell you where Olivia is? – No. | -他告诉你奥利维亚在哪了吗 -没有 |
[32:02] | Give me 30 milligrams of propafenone. | 加入30毫克普罗帕酮 |
[32:04] | Walter. | 沃尔特 |
[32:11] | Somebody want to tell me what the hell just happened? | 谁能告诉我刚才究竟是怎么回事 |
[32:22] | I don’t understand how this table just knocked itself over. | 我不明白这桌子怎么会自己翻倒 |
[32:25] | A dying man suddenly vanishes in front of our eyes, | 一个垂死之人在我们眼皮底下突然消失 |
[32:26] | and the thing you’re wondering is, “What happened to the table?” | 而让你疑惑的竟然是 “桌子怎么了” |
[32:29] | Among other things. | 当然还有别的疑惑 |
[32:31] | He just stopped suddenly, | 他突然停下话头 |
[32:32] | and he said, “They’re coming.” | 然后说 他们来了 |
[32:34] | And then I got yanked out. | 然后我就被猛拉出来 |
[32:36] | Well, I didn’t do any yanking. | 我可没拽你 |
[32:39] | It must have been them. | 一定是他们 |
[32:41] | The “them” who were coming. | 就要来的”他们” |
[32:44] | You’re certain he had nothing else to offer? | 你确定他没提供其他的信息吗 |
[32:47] | He just kept on saying | 他只是不停地说 |
[32:48] | how I needed to get back to my timeline and my Olivia. | 我必须回到我的时间线和我的奥利维亚身边 |
[32:52] | Your Olivia and our Olivia? | 你还作区分了 |
[32:54] | I thought they were one and the same to you. | 还以为对你来说她们都一样 |
[32:59] | Then we’re right back where we started… | 那么我们还是一无所获… |
[33:01] | with Nina Sharp being our only real lead. | 剩下尼娜·夏普是我们唯一的线索 |
[33:03] | Agent Lee, I think she’s been on ice long enough. | 李探员 我觉得她关押时间够久了 |
[33:05] | Let’s see if she’s ready to deal. | 我们去看看她准备好交代没 |
[33:11] | You tried, Peter. | 你尽力了 彼得 |
[33:14] | It was a valiant effort nonetheless. | 不论如何 这是很勇敢的举动 |
[33:17] | You’re very lucky to have made it out. | 你能出来已经很幸运了 |
[33:20] | I can’t imagine what would have happened | 如果你的意识还没从他脑子里脱离 |
[33:22] | if this observer had disappeared | 他就消失了 |
[33:25] | with your consciousness still inside his brain. | 后果将无法想象 |
[33:29] | He existed outside of time. | 他的存在不受时间局限 |
[33:32] | He could’ve helped me to find Olivia. | 他本可以帮我找到奥利维亚 |
[33:44] | He kept on saying that I needed to get home. | 他不停地说我得回家 |
[33:50] | What if he was being literal this time– | 没准儿他这次没打比方… |
[33:52] | Not home to my timeline, just to my house? | 不是回到我的时间线 而就是我的住所 |
[33:55] | What do you think– that she’s waiting for you | 你觉得…她被绑架之后 |
[33:57] | at your house after she’s been kidnapped? | 会在你家等你吗 |
[33:59] | I suppose it makes as much sense | 我想这和现在发生的一切 |
[34:01] | as anything else that’s gone on here. | 一样说得通 |
[34:02] | It doesn’t make any sense. | 没道理啊 |
[34:04] | My point exactly. | 我就是这个意思 |
[34:05] | I know that sounds crazy, but I got to at least check it out. | 我知道这听起来很疯狂 可我至少得去看看 |
[34:08] | Maybe there’s a clue there that can point me | 也许那儿有线索 |
[34:10] | in the direction of Olivia. | 能帮我找到奥利维亚 |
[34:11] | I’ll call you from there if I find anything. | 如果我有发现 会打你们电话 |
[34:25] | Olivia? | 奥利维亚 |
[34:29] | Olivia! | 奥利维亚 |
[34:31] | You here? | 你在吗 |
[34:37] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[34:42] | I said, “Where is she?” | 我说 她在哪 |
[35:18] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[35:27] | Peter? | 彼得 |
[35:30] | Peter? | 彼得 |
[35:34] | Olivia. | 奥利维亚 |
[35:35] | Olivia, are you okay? Did they hurt you? | 奥利维亚 你怎么样 他们伤害你了吗 |
[35:38] | No, no. I’m fine. I’m fine. | 不 没有 我没事 没事 |
[35:44] | Nice of you to join us, Mr. Bishop. | 很高兴你能加入我们 贝肖普先生 |
[35:48] | By now, you must have realized | 现在你肯定意识到 |
[35:50] | that your every word was being monitored. | 你的一字一句都受我们监控了吧 |
[35:53] | If I overheard you correctly, you believe this man | 如果我没听错的话 你觉得这个人 |
[35:55] | will be helpful in evoking an emotional response, | 能够激发出你的极端情绪反应 |
[35:59] | so let’s give it a try, shall we? | 既然如此 我们不妨一试 |
[36:03] | Unless, of course, I was mistaken. | 当然 除非我想错了 |
[36:11] | I find your silence encouraging. | 你的沉默倒是让我信心倍增嘛 |
[36:13] | Don’t do it, Olivia. | 奥利维亚 别听他的 |
[36:15] | I’m afraid you must, or Leland here | 恐怕你别无选择 如果你不按我说的做 |
[36:17] | will start slicing off pieces of your friend. | 利兰可是会把你的朋友千刀万剐的 |
[36:41] | Excellent, Agent Dunham. | 干得漂亮 德探员 |
[36:43] | I knew you had it in you. | 我就知道你能做到的 |
[36:50] | Impressive. | 真不赖啊 |
[36:56] | What are you doing, Olivia? | 奥利维亚 你在干什么 |
[36:58] | I’m doing what you wanted. I’m turning on the lights. | 我把灯打开了 这不是正合你意嘛 |
[37:01] | What? No, Olivia, don’t. | 怎么回事 奥利维亚 快停下吧 |
[37:03] | – You’re not Nina. – What are you talking about? | -你根本就不是尼娜 -你说什么 |
[37:05] | My high-school graduation– | 在我的高中毕业典礼上 |
[37:07] | you told me that now I was an adult, | 你对我说 我现在是个成年人了 |
[37:08] | I was no longer allowed to call you “Ms. Sharp.” | 我不能再喊你”夏普女士”了 |
[37:11] | That was the first time I called you “Nina”. | 直到那时 我才第一次叫你”尼娜” |
[37:15] | Get her out. | 带她出去 |
[37:39] | Peter? | 彼得 |
[37:40] | Olivia. | 奥利维亚 |
[37:42] | How did you do that? | 你究竟是怎么做到的 |
[37:44] | How did you know how to concentrate your power? | 你怎么知道如何积聚你的能力呢 |
[37:46] | Well, I, uh–I didn’t. I just know that… | 我不知道 我只知道 |
[37:49] | when I was a little girl, I did something similar, | 我小时候曾做过类似的事情 |
[37:51] | and that if they brought you to me, | 而如果有你在我身边 |
[37:53] | then you might give me what I needed to do it again. | 也许就能让我再做出这样的事 |
[37:55] | Okay. | 好了 |
[37:57] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[38:02] | Best be on our way. | 我们得走了 |
[38:05] | Be a good fellow and keep them occupied, will you? | 请你帮我们拖住他们 好吗 |
[38:16] | Olivia. | 奥利维亚 |
[38:19] | I got you. You’re gonna be okay. | 有我在呢 你不会有事的 |
[38:20] | I’m here. | 有我在呢 |
[38:22] | On your feet, both of you. | 你们两个 都给我站起来 |
[38:24] | She’s having a seizure. | 她癫痫了 |
[38:26] | I said get up. | 我再说一遍 站起来 |
[38:54] | Please be so kind as to step aside. | 请你站到这边好吗 |
[39:01] | Ladies first. | 女士优先 |
[39:03] | Jones… | 琼斯… |
[39:04] | don’t move. | 不许动 |
[39:12] | That was quite a display you put on in there, Miss Dunham. | 刚才的演示非常精彩啊 德纳姆小姐 |
[39:17] | Your love for this man must be something quite profound. | 你对这个男人一定是一往情深啊 |
[39:21] | Jones, you can step away from the portal. | 琼斯 离那个穿越口远点 |
[39:24] | Good-bye for now, Agent Dunham. | 后会有期了 德探员 |
[39:35] | It would seem there are some fringe benefits | 看来在原子能级上进行肢体重组 |
[39:39] | to having one’s body reassemble at an atomic level. | 会带来一些附加的好处 |
[39:48] | Peter, I– did you see that? | 彼得 我…你看见了吗 |
[39:49] | I– | 我… |
[39:51] | Oh, I got you. I got you. | 没事 有我扶着你呢 |
[39:54] | Let’s get you out of here, okay? | 我们快离开这里吧 好不好 |
[40:06] | Yeah, Plainfield Memorial. | 对 我们在普莱恩菲尔德纪念馆 |
[40:08] | But, Lincoln, make sure that you tell the EMTs | 林肯 别忘了告诉急救人员 |
[40:09] | that she’s gonna need diazepam. | 奥利维亚需要注射安定 |
[40:13] | All right, thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[40:16] | All right, first responders are on their way. | 应急救护人员正在赶来 |
[40:17] | You’re gonna be fine. | 你不会有事的 |
[40:18] | It’s okay. I’m feeling better now. | 别担心 我已经好多了 |
[40:24] | I guess all the energy that I expended | 大概是由于我刚才损耗的能量太大了 |
[40:26] | did a number on my nervous system. | 所以我的神经系统受到了一些伤害 |
[40:31] | Maybe… | 也许是吧 |
[40:35] | But maybe it was me… | 但也可能是因为我 |
[40:41] | just by being close to you, like Walter said. | 像沃尔特说的那样 因为我在你身边 |
[40:45] | Well, Walter isn’t always right. | 沃尔特千虑 也必有一失嘛 |
[40:49] | Yeah, neither am I. | 是啊 我也一样 |
[40:59] | At the gas station just before you got taken, | 你被绑架之前 在加油站的时候 |
[41:03] | you were ready to come home with me, | 你已经打算跟我回家了 |
[41:07] | and I was ready to think that that was okay. | 而我也以为这样可以 |
[41:13] | But it wasn’t. | 但我想错了 |
[41:16] | It was a mistake… | 那是一个错误 |
[41:19] | One that I promised myself I’d never make again. | 我曾向自己许诺过 永不再犯这种错误 |
[41:24] | This isn’t the same as what happened– | 可这跟上次那回不一样… |
[41:26] | I saw her. | 我看到她了 |
[41:27] | I saw my Olivia–the one that I am supposed to be with, | 我见到我的奥利维亚了 我应该和她在一起 |
[41:30] | the only one that I’m supposed to be with. | 我也只应该和她在一起生活 |
[41:34] | Peter, I don’t understand what’s happening to me | 彼得 你不明白我究竟是怎么了 |
[41:36] | any more than you do. | 而我也是不知道 |
[41:37] | But that doesn’t change what I do know, | 但这不能改变我知道的事 |
[41:39] | what you know– that if you look at me– | 和你知道的事 那就是你看着我的时候 |
[41:41] | if you–if you look– if you look into my eyes, | 当你我四目相对时 |
[41:44] | then you can see that I am her. | 你就会明白 我就是她 |
[41:45] | No. | 不 |
[41:47] | No, you have her memories, | 不 你只不过拥有着她的记忆 |
[41:50] | or you have my memories of her. | 或是拥有我对她的记忆 |
[41:52] | You’re a projection or– I don’t know what. | 又或者你是一个投影 我也搞不清楚 |
[41:53] | But when I looked into your eyes, | 当我凝视你的双眼 |
[41:54] | what I saw was what I wanted to see. | 我所看到的只不过是我希望自己看到的 |
[41:59] | I know she’s out there… | 我知道她在别的地方 |
[42:02] | my Olivia, in my timeline, | 我的奥利维亚 在我的那条时间线 |
[42:05] | waiting for me. | 等着我回去 |
[42:08] | And I let myself forget that, so I’m sorry, Olivia. | 而我却忘记了这点 对不起 奥利维亚 |
[42:11] | And I’ll be sure that Walter can fix you up somehow | 我相信沃尔特能想办法把你治好 |
[42:14] | and give you back your life. | 让你回到自己的生活中 |
[42:15] | But for right now, i think it’s better if I just stay away. | 而就现在而言 我还是离你远一点为好 |
[42:18] | Okay, Peter, I-I-I’m in love with you, | 彼得 可是我已经爱上你了 |
[42:20] | and I-I can’t just– just turn that off now. | 感情的事又不是说放下就能放下的 |
[42:23] | I don’t want to lose you. | 我不想失去你 |
[42:26] | W-where are you going? | 你…你去哪儿啊 |
[42:29] | Home. | 回家 |
[42:31] | I have to go home. | 我必须得回家了 |