时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | He’s an observer. | 他是观察者 |
[00:02] | They only show up at significant events. | 观察者只在重要事件发生时出现 |
[00:04] | That he’s here must mean it’s important. | 他出现在此肯定意味着事关重大 |
[00:07] | He wants to go into the observer’s mind. | 他想进入观察者的思维 |
[00:09] | I do not have long. | 我时间不多了 |
[00:10] | I need you to do something for me. | 我需要你为我做点事情 |
[00:13] | Walter. | 沃尔特 |
[00:16] | How can she have memories of my Olivia’s life | 为什么她会有我的奥利维亚的记忆 |
[00:18] | that are clearer to her than her own? | 而且比她自己的记忆还要清晰 |
[00:20] | No matter how badly I want my Olivia back, | 无论我多么想要回我的奥利维亚 |
[00:22] | I can’t make this one have memories she didn’t experience. | 我都不能让她拥有一些她从未经历过的记忆 |
[00:24] | I think you are. Even without meaning to. | 我觉得就是你 不管你是有意还是无意 |
[00:26] | And it’s wrong, Peter. | 这么做是错的 彼得 |
[00:27] | I don’t understand what’s happening to me, | 我不明白我究竟是怎么了 |
[00:29] | but if you look into my eyes, | 当你我四目相对时 |
[00:30] | you can see that I am her. | 你就会明白 我就是她 |
[00:32] | No. I know she’s out there– | 不 我知道她在别的地方 |
[00:34] | My Olivia in my timeline. I’m sorry. | 我的奥利维亚在我的那条时间线 抱歉 |
[00:36] | I think it’s better if I just stay away. | 我还是离你远一点为好 |
[01:13] | The whole world is on fire, starting with my office. | 整个世界都乱了套 我办公室首当其冲 |
[01:16] | We’ve had to completely reevaluate all our security measures | 因为那个女人的潜入 我们得重新测评 |
[01:20] | after what that woman did. | 整个安全系统 |
[01:23] | The truth is… | 事实上 |
[01:25] | I wanted to give you time to collect your thoughts. | 我想给你些时间 整理一下思绪 |
[01:28] | I know when there’s something you want to talk about. | 你有心事想谈我是看的出来的 |
[01:36] | I’m in love with Peter. | 我爱上彼得了 |
[01:39] | I know it sounds absurd to you. | 我知道你一定感觉这很荒谬 |
[01:41] | I hardly know him. | 我几乎不认识他 |
[01:43] | But it’s like I’ve known him my entire life. | 但我感觉像是我一直都认识他 |
[01:47] | And everybody, including him, | 所有人 包括他 |
[01:49] | keeps telling me that it’s impossible. | 都告诉我这是不可能的 |
[01:51] | When Walter told me what you were going through– | 沃尔特告诉我你现在的情况了 |
[01:54] | two sets of memories, two sets of experiences– | 有两套记忆 两个人的经历 |
[01:57] | He said the Cortexiphan dosing might be enabling you | 他说克特西芬可能让你能 |
[01:59] | to remember things that Peter wants you to remember. | 想起彼得想让你想起的事 |
[02:02] | But I can remember things that Peter couldn’t have known, | 但是我能想起彼得不可能知道的事 |
[02:05] | like details of cases that he wasn’t on | 比如一些他没参与的案件详情 |
[02:07] | or names, um, places he’s never been. | 或是他不认识的人 和没去过的地方 |
[02:12] | I mean, how can that be if–if he’s controlling it? | 如果是他控制着我的回忆 又怎么会这样呢 |
[02:17] | I don’t know how this is happening, | 我不知道这是怎么回事 |
[02:19] | but… | 但是… |
[02:23] | I’m scared. | 我有点怕 |
[02:27] | We’re gonna figure out what’s happening with you, Olive. | 我们会弄明白你到底出了什么事 奥利维 |
[02:30] | Now, as for your feelings about Peter, | 至于你对彼得的感情 |
[02:33] | all wounds heal over time. | 时间会弥合一切伤痛的 |
[02:36] | Yeah. I just wish the time would move a little quicker. | 是啊 我希望时间过得快一点 |
[02:38] | Well, that’s a coincidence, | 还真巧啊 |
[02:39] | because we just filed a patent on that last week. | 上周我们刚申报了一个关于加速时间的专利 |
[02:44] | It’s good to be with you. We should do this more often. | 和你聊聊真好 我们以后应该常聚聚 |
[02:50] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[02:53] | We always have breakfast together on Saturday mornings. | 我们每周六早上都一起吃早餐啊 |
[02:57] | We were here last week. | 我们上周还来过 |
[03:02] | Are you saying you don’t remember? | 你难道不记得了吗 |
[03:07] | I’m worried. | 我有些担心了 |
[03:10] | You’re having these experiences at what cost? | 你获得的这些经历是付出了怎样的代价啊 |
[03:24] | I’ll talk to Walter. | 我会再和沃尔特谈谈这事 |
[03:40] | Hey, Jane. It’s Celia. | 简 我是西莉亚 |
[03:42] | God, it was a beautiful service… | 葬礼办得不错 |
[03:54] | If you need anything, please call us. | 如果你需要什么 请打给我们 |
[04:29] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[04:33] | What do you want? | 你想干吗 |
[04:40] | No, please don’t! | 别 求你了 |
[04:41] | No, please don’t! | 求你 别伤害我 |
[05:33] | No… | 不… |
[05:36] | No! No! | 不要 |
[06:52] | Olivia. | 奥利维亚 |
[06:53] | – Hello, Walter. – Oh, I’m so glad you’re here. | -你好 沃尔特 -你能来真是太好了 |
[06:58] | – Is everything all right? – I’ve run out of M&Ms. | -你还好吗 -我的巧克力豆吃完了 |
[07:01] | But I want to show you something. | 但你得来看看这个 |
[07:04] | I ordered this on the interweb | 我在网上买的 |
[07:07] | to keep an eye on our cleaning crew. | 来监视清洁人员 |
[07:10] | – A teddy bear? – A teddy bear-witness. | -泰迪熊 -是泰迪熊目击证人 |
[07:13] | It has a camera. | 这里面装了摄像头 |
[07:14] | To my surprise, this inadvertently recorded the event | 出乎意料的是 它意外地录下了 |
[07:19] | between Peter and our bald man in the lab. | 彼得和光头男在实验室里的影像 |
[07:23] | Come. | 来 |
[07:28] | What do you see? | 看到什么了 |
[07:30] | I see him disappear and then the table get knocked over. | 他消失了 然后小桌翻了 |
[07:33] | Look again. | 再看 |
[07:34] | Do you see the blip? | 看到这个光点了吗 |
[07:37] | Okay, I saw it then. | 看到了 |
[07:38] | I believe something happened here | 我认为 这里发生了一些 |
[07:40] | that was undetectable to the human eye. | 肉眼观测不到的事情 |
[07:45] | Ah! They’re back from M.I.T. | 从麻省理工回来了 |
[07:47] | What did I just pick up, Walter? | 我取的是什么 沃尔特 |
[07:48] | There were a lot of security precautions. | 安全防范很严密 |
[07:50] | It’s an apparatus designed to slow down video. | 是用来减速视频的设备 |
[07:54] | The playback rate is so deccelerated | 回放速度慢到 |
[07:57] | that you can actually see light particles. | 可以看见光粒子 |
[08:00] | Come on, Tommy, let’s see what we can find on that tape. | 来 汤米 看看录像里有什么线索 |
[08:06] | How are you feeling? | 感觉如何 |
[08:09] | I’m fine. | 还好 |
[08:11] | I was gonna come and talk to Walter, | 我本想来找沃尔特谈谈 |
[08:13] | but his mind is firmly somewhere else at the moment. | 但他现在肯定是一心想着别的呢 |
[08:17] | Astro, my waffle iron blew its fuse. | 阿童木 我的华夫饼铛烧坏了 |
[08:41] | Uh, this is Dunham. | 我是德纳姆 |
[08:43] | Jane Hall– | 简·豪尔 |
[08:45] | She was found by her sister. | 她妹妹发现她的 |
[08:47] | – That’s severe bruising. -Those aren’t bruises. | -淤青很严重 -不是淤青 |
[08:50] | The victim’s skin had a reaction to some type | 死者的皮肤与袭击者手上 |
[08:51] | of chemical residue left by the assailant’s hands. | 留下的某种化学残留物起了反应 |
[08:54] | So why are we here? | 那我们来这里做什么 |
[08:55] | This is the second killing in a month | 这是本月第二起这样的杀人案了 |
[08:56] | where a woman has had the same marks. | 两位女性死者都有相同伤痕 |
[08:58] | Both were recently widowed. | 而且都是近期丧夫 |
[09:00] | And the husbands died under mysterious circumstances. | 他们的丈夫死得很奇怪 |
[09:03] | The bodies were dumped in fields, completely dehydrated. | 他们被人弃尸野外 而且完全脱水 |
[09:06] | As a matter of fact, Ms. Hall had just | 事实上 豪尔太太刚从 |
[09:07] | arrived home from her husband Mark’s funeral when she was killed. | 丈夫马克的葬礼上回到家 就被人杀害 |
[09:11] | Okay, so we know that the killer is targeting couples. | 那么 凶手专杀夫妻 |
[09:14] | There’s one more thing. | 还有一点 |
[09:16] | In both cases, DNA of the deceased husbands | 两起案件中 死者颈部 |
[09:19] | was found on the victims’ necks. | 均发现了她们亡夫的DNA |
[09:22] | You’re saying that both widows were killed by their dead mates? | 你是说两人都是被她们的亡夫所杀 |
[09:24] | It appears that’s what the evidence is saying. | 从证据来看是如此 |
[09:26] | But her husband’s body was only exhumed 15 minutes ago. | 但她丈夫的尸体十五分钟前才被挖出来 |
[09:57] | Oh, my. | 天啊 |
[10:01] | Hello? | 喂 |
[10:02] | Peter, I need you here immediately–where are you? | 彼得 你得马上过来 你在哪 |
[10:06] | I’m in a cab on my way to the bus station. | 我正坐出租车去客运站 |
[10:09] | Bus station? Where are you going? | 客运站 你要去哪 |
[10:11] | New York. | 纽约 |
[10:13] | You wanted me to stay away from her, remember? | 你让我远离她 记得吗 |
[10:16] | And a bus is as good a mode of transportation as any | 想要出城 坐大巴 |
[10:18] | when you’re trying to get out of town. | 也是一种不错的旅行方式 |
[10:19] | You didn’t tell me. | 你没告诉我 |
[10:23] | Anyway, you must come back to the lab at once. | 不管怎样 你得赶紧回实验室来 |
[10:26] | Why, what’s going on? | 怎么 发生什么事了吗 |
[10:28] | I think the observer may have done something to your eye. | 观察者可能对你的眼睛做了点手脚 |
[10:52] | Whatever he did, it wasn’t seen by the other observers. | 其他观察者都没看到他这个动作 |
[10:56] | All I care about is what he’s done to you. | 我在意的是他对你做了些什么 |
[11:05] | So what’s in New York? | 你去纽约做什么 |
[11:07] | I told you, Walter, it’s what’s not in New York– | 沃尔特 我都说了我是为了避开她 |
[11:10] | Olivia. | 奥利维亚 |
[11:23] | I admire you, Peter. | 我很佩服你 彼得 |
[11:28] | And why is that, Walter? | 为什么 沃尔特 |
[11:30] | I told you what the right thing, ethically, was to do… | 我跟你说过 从伦理角度讲 你该做的 |
[11:34] | leaving Olivia… | 是离开奥利维亚 |
[11:39] | But I don’t know that I would have had the strength to do it myself. | 可换成是我 不知道我有没有勇气这么做 |
[11:43] | Is that your way of thanking me for taking your advice? | 你这是在感谢我听取了你的建议吗 |
[11:47] | It’s a… | 我是在 |
[11:48] | particularly obtuse way to admit | 很隐晦地表示你是个 |
[11:53] | that you’re a better man than I am. | 比我要好的男人 |
[12:03] | Einai kalytero anthropo apo ton patera toy. | [希腊语] |
[12:08] | Is that Greek? | 是希腊语吗 |
[12:09] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[12:11] | Yeah, it means be a better man than your father. | 意思是 做个比你父亲更好的男人 |
[12:14] | It’s something I was told a long time ago. | 这是很久以前有人跟我说的 |
[12:17] | But it is very strange to hear you say it. | 可这话从你嘴里说出来感觉很奇怪 |
[12:33] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[12:35] | There’s something in there. | 眼睛里有东西 |
[12:44] | It’s got writing on it. | 上面有字 |
[12:56] | It’s an address. | 是个地址 |
[12:56] | 228 1/2 Morrow Street. It’s amazing. | 莫罗街228又1/2号 太神奇了 |
[13:00] | I suspect this message, | 我怀疑这条信息 |
[13:02] | if left alone to run its course, | 要是一直留在你眼睛里的话 |
[13:04] | would have fully dissolved, | 会完全溶解 |
[13:06] | taking its place firmly in your mind’s eye. | 然后牢牢地刻在你脑中 |
[13:10] | You think this would have etched itself into my brain? | 你觉得它会蚀刻在我的脑子里 |
[13:13] | Organic ocular suggestion. | 眼部器官暗示 |
[13:15] | You wouldn’t be aware, | 你意识不到 |
[13:16] | but you would be irresistibly compelled to visit. | 却会有种无法抑制的冲动想去那里看看 |
[13:21] | Dr. Bishop? | 贝博士在吗 |
[13:22] | What? | 干嘛 |
[13:23] | Agent Farnsworth said to bring her in if we were here first. | 方探员说如果我们先到了就把尸体送进来 |
[13:26] | – Who is she? – Jane Hall. | -什么尸体 -简·豪尔 |
[13:29] | I think it’s a case, Walter. | 估计又有案子了 沃尔特 |
[13:31] | Oh. Oh, oh, right. | 噢噢 对对 |
[13:32] | Well, fine. | 好吧 |
[13:34] | Bring the poor dear down and put her on the slab. | 把这个可怜人放到停尸台上去吧 |
[14:13] | The human body is composed of 60% water. | 人体内有百分之六十都是水 |
[14:16] | However, Mr. Hall’s body was drained of almost all moisture. | 可是豪尔先生的所有体液几乎都被抽干了 |
[14:20] | He was literally killed by extreme dehydration. | 他真的是极度脱水致死 |
[14:23] | Among other things that are lost with such… | 在脱水过程中 他所失去的物质 |
[14:27] | dehydration… | 还包括了 |
[14:30] | are pheromones. | 信息素 |
[14:32] | It wasn’t only Mr. Hall’s DNA found on his widow’s neck. | 豪尔先生遗孀颈部的残留物不单纯是他的DNA |
[14:36] | Specifically, it was a very concentrated solution | 确切地说 是一份高度浓缩的 |
[14:40] | of Mark’s pheromones, which is what’s causing | 马克的信息素溶液 它导致了 |
[14:43] | the burning on the victim’s neck. | 死者颈部肌肤灼伤 |
[14:46] | Why would somebody concentrate pheromones? | 浓缩信息素能有什么用途 |
[14:47] | They control our moods, our appetites… | 信息素能控制我们的情绪和食欲 |
[14:51] | who we give our hearts to. | 还有我们的爱欲 |
[14:56] | So he’s targeting couples, | 这么说犯人以夫妻为目标 |
[14:59] | killing the male, extracting the pheromones. | 杀掉男性 提取信息素 |
[15:01] | Do you think that he’s trying to win the female? | 你觉得他是想获取女性的芳心吗 |
[15:04] | A love potion? | 春药吗 |
[15:06] | Possibly. | 有可能 |
[15:11] | I would like to examine the first victims he did this to. | 我要给第一个遇害的死者做尸检 |
[15:14] | Okay. I will get the ball rolling on the exhumations, | 行 我这就去办开棺验尸的手续 |
[15:18] | see if I can get their files pulled. | 看能不能找到他们的档案 |
[15:21] | Oh, I’m sorry. They’re Peter’s. | 抱歉 那是彼得的东西 |
[15:23] | I made him get off the bus to New York. | 我让他不要去纽约 |
[15:29] | But you didn’t know that. | 你还不知道呢 |
[15:32] | That he was on his way to New York? No. | 不 我不知道他要去纽约 |
[15:37] | Where is he now? | 他现在在哪 |
[17:19] | Thank you, dear. | 谢谢你 亲爱的 |
[17:31] | Walter, my memories are slipping. | 沃尔特 我的记忆在渐渐流失 |
[17:35] | They’re disappearing. | 不断消逝 |
[17:36] | Your own memories? | 你自己的记忆吗 |
[17:39] | You said to me they’re in the back of your mind. | 你之前跟我说你自己的记忆很模糊 |
[17:41] | Well, I didn’t tell anybody that it was happening, | 我没有跟任何人说实情 |
[17:43] | because if Peter was gonna be with me, | 因为如果彼得能和我在一起 |
[17:45] | then I didn’t think about the consequences. | 那我就不考虑有什么后果 |
[17:47] | I just didn’t care. | 我根本不在乎 |
[17:51] | But it’s getting worse, Walter, | 沃尔特 情况越来越糟了 |
[17:53] | whatever it is that’s happening. | 不管这到底是怎么回事 |
[17:55] | And I want you to try and stop it. | 我想要你阻止它恶化 |
[17:57] | I want you to see if you can reverse it. | 我想要你试着扭转我的改变 |
[17:59] | I just–I want to go back to who I was. | 我只是 我想要变回原来的那个自己 |
[18:12] | Olivia… | 奥利维亚… |
[18:16] | I don’t want to feel like this anymore. | 我不想再有这样的感觉了 |
[18:21] | I’ll think of something. | 我会想想办法的 |
[19:05] | I can do that, if you want. | 我来帮你们拍照吧 |
[19:07] | Really? | 行吗 |
[19:08] | – Yeah. – Yeah, that’d be great. | -当然 -太好了 |
[19:10] | Thank you. Oh, he’s so cute. | 谢谢你 这小家伙真可爱 |
[19:12] | I don’t know about cute. This is Omar. | 这是奥马尔 可不可爱我说不好 |
[19:18] | Are you ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[19:19] | Oh, you two look so in love. | 你们俩真是相爱 |
[19:24] | Beautiful. | 美极了 |
[19:25] | – Oh, it’s great. – Perfect. | -拍得太好了 -好极了 |
[19:28] | You guys from around here? | 你们住在附近吗 |
[19:29] | Yeah, Brooklyn. | 是的 住在布鲁克林 |
[19:30] | Come on, Oliver. | 奥利弗 快过来 |
[19:35] | All right. | 好了 |
[19:40] | – Well, take care. – Thank you. | -请多保重 -谢谢你 |
[19:42] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[19:59] | Andrew, be sure to get the lake in the background. | 安德鲁 要把湖拍进去啊 |
[20:06] | I could take that picture for you, if you want. | 我来帮你们拍照吧 |
[20:13] | Smell this. | 闻一闻 |
[20:21] | Walter, what is that? It is putrid! | 沃尔特 那是什么 一股子腐烂味 |
[20:23] | Mortius bestia– roadkill. | [拉丁语] 也就是路毙动物 |
[20:27] | Specifically, an aromatic excretion | 具体来讲 就是北美海狸的 |
[20:29] | from the castor sacs of the North American beaver | 海狸囊分泌的体臭 |
[20:32] | used primarily for marking and mating. | 主要用来标记领地 吸引异性 |
[20:34] | I went beaver hunting in Eastern Canada in the ’70s. | 七十年代 我曾去加拿大东部猎杀海狸 |
[20:39] | Of course, in those days, | 当然 那会儿 |
[20:41] | “beaver” meant something else entirely. | “海狸”可完全不是字面含义 |
[20:42] | Walter, why would you make me wear this and smell roadkill? | 沃尔特 为什么我要戴着这东西闻死尸 |
[20:46] | Because I have been smelling things for the past hour, | 因为在过去的一小时内我都在闻各种气味 |
[20:49] | and I’ve lost my objectivity. | 我的鼻子已经失去了客观判断力 |
[20:50] | Now are you gonna help me or not? | 你到底帮我还是不帮 |
[20:58] | Okay, take a look at these. | 好 看看这些材料 |
[21:01] | These are statements from friends and family. | 是朋友及亲属的口供 |
[21:04] | The one thing that they said about both couples | 他们对两对夫妇的描述有一个共同点 |
[21:06] | is that they had great, solid, loving marriages. | 他们都拥有无比幸福美满的婚姻 |
[21:10] | So? | 那又怎样 |
[21:10] | So maybe he’s targing couples that personify | 或许他就是以拥有他所想要的 |
[21:13] | the kind of love that he wants. | 那种爱情的夫妇为目标 |
[21:20] | What? | 怎么了 |
[21:24] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[21:38] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[21:41] | I mean, with all you’ve been through in the past few days… | 你过去几天里经历了不少事 |
[21:45] | You know, if you ever… | 你要是 |
[21:47] | need anything… | 需要什么 |
[21:51] | I’m here. | 还有我呢 |
[21:57] | I know. | 我知道 |
[22:12] | Um, Walter wants to know which of you has fearless nasal passages. | 沃尔特问 你们俩谁的鼻道比较勇敢 |
[22:17] | For thousands of years, perfume makers have used | 几千年来 香水匠人都会利用 |
[22:21] | a single disparate, rancid note | 一种特别的臭气 |
[22:24] | to counterbalance all of the other sweet | 来抵消掉香水中其他所有 |
[22:26] | and unctuous scents in a fragrance. | 过为甜腻的香气 |
[22:29] | The ancient Mesopotamians used fish oil. | 古美索不达米亚人用鱼油 |
[22:32] | The Greeks used animal carcass. | 希腊人用动物尸体 |
[22:33] | The Egyptians used Afterbirth. | 埃及人用胎衣 |
[22:36] | But used in proportion | 但是会注意所加入的比例 |
[22:37] | so that the human nose cannot detect the unique odor. | 这样人类就不能嗅出这种特殊的气味 |
[22:42] | You’re saying our suspect is making a perfume? | 你是说嫌疑人在制造香水吗 |
[22:44] | No. But like perfume, | 不 但是与香水类似 |
[22:46] | the chemical compound that our perpetrator is using | 凶犯用来引诱女性的 |
[22:49] | to lure the opposite sex… | 化合物 |
[22:52] | does contain a rancid note. | 也包含一种臭气 |
[22:56] | I found this on Jane Hall’s neck, | 我在简·豪尔的脖子上发现了这个 |
[22:59] | mixed with the pheromones of her dead mate. | 与她先夫的信息素混合在一起 |
[23:02] | It’s an ingredient called castoreum. | 是一种叫做海狸香的原料 |
[23:07] | Anyway, we can trace it. | 总之 我们能追查其来源 |
[23:09] | It is not easy to get. | 这东西不易获取 |
[23:10] | I only found five perfume manufacturers that use it. | 我只查到五家使用它的香水厂商 |
[23:13] | You guys can work these, and I’ll take these. | 你们去查这几家 我查这几家 |
[24:33] | – Hey, Astrid. – Hey. Where are you? | -阿斯特丽德 -你在哪 |
[24:35] | We’re just leaving Scentax. We’re on our way to KJS next. | 我们刚离开桑泰克斯 正要去KJS |
[24:37] | Forget about that place. | 别去那里了 |
[24:38] | Empire World Fragrance fired one of its employees | 帝国香坊几个月前因偷窃 |
[24:41] | a few months ago for theft. | 开除了一名员工 |
[24:43] | Guess what he stole. | 猜猜他偷了什么 |
[24:45] | Castoreum. | 海狸香 |
[24:46] | Do you have an address? | 你查到地址了吗 |
[24:51] | Let me out! | 放我出去 |
[26:52] | Clear! | 安全 |
[26:57] | It’s still warm. He was just here. | 还是温的 他刚刚离开 |
[27:00] | Olivia. | 奥利维亚 |
[27:14] | He’s married. | 他是已婚 |
[27:18] | “Andrew Sutter, age 36. | 安德鲁·萨特 36岁 |
[27:21] | 212 Piedmont Ave., Milton.” | 米尔顿 212皮德蒙大街 |
[27:22] | Okay, I’m gonna call Broyles, | 好的 我打给布洛伊 |
[27:23] | tell him we know who the next victim’s going to be. | 告诉他我们知道他下一要害谁 |
[28:58] | It’s okay. We’re with the FBI. | 别害怕 我们是联调局的 |
[29:00] | My name is agent Olivia Dunham. | 我是奥利维亚·德纳姆探员 |
[29:01] | What–what are you doing? | 你们在干什么 |
[29:03] | Are you Dianna Sutter? | 你是戴安娜·萨特吗 |
[29:09] | Last time I spoke to Andrew was this morning. | 我最后跟安德鲁通话是今早 |
[29:15] | His car’s in the shop today. | 他的车今天拿去修了 |
[29:19] | I told him to get a ride home from work because… | 我让他自己搭车回家 |
[29:22] | because I was too busy. | 因为我很忙 |
[29:26] | Believe me when I tell you that we are going to make sure | 请相信我 我们会确保 |
[29:28] | that he doesn’t hurt you or anybody else. | 他不会伤害你或是任何人 |
[29:33] | We’re in position. | 我们就位了 |
[29:44] | Now what? | 现在干嘛 |
[29:48] | Now we wait. | 现在我们等着 |
[29:57] | Just keep looking straight ahead. | 你就一直往前看就好 |
[30:05] | You must have loved each other very much. | 你们一定很相爱吧 |
[30:11] | We were married the summer after our senior year at Brown. | 我们是从布朗大学毕业的那个夏天结的婚 |
[30:19] | This August, it… | 到今年八月 |
[30:21] | would have been 15 years. | 我们就结婚十五年了 |
[30:31] | We were best friends in college. | 我们是大学时期的挚友 |
[30:38] | He was always helping me get over a broken heart | 我失恋的时候他总是帮我渡过难关 |
[30:41] | from one boy or another. | 看着我跟一个个男友分手 |
[30:46] | He couldn’t understand why I kept letting it happen… | 他不理解我怎么总是这样 |
[30:51] | What I was looking for. | 不明白我在寻觅什么 |
[30:55] | He couldn’t really understand the difference between | 他就是不能理解 |
[30:58] | loving someone | 爱着一个人 |
[31:00] | and being in love with them. | 和爱上了一个人的区别 |
[31:04] | It’s different, you know. | 是有区别的 |
[31:10] | But people get tired… | 但是这个过程让人身心俱疲… |
[31:16] | of looking and hoping. | 寻觅和期冀 |
[31:47] | Maybe he’s taking his time. | 或许他在等待时机 |
[31:49] | Like he did with Jane Hall. | 他杀简·豪尔就是这样 |
[31:50] | Or maybe he was never coming here at all. | 或许他根本没打算来这儿 |
[31:53] | This guy targets couples in love. | 这个人以相爱的夫妻为目标 |
[31:55] | You heard her talking about her marriage. | 你也听到她怎么说自己的婚姻了 |
[31:57] | Why would Carr pick them? | 卡尔干嘛要选上他们 |
[32:06] | Mrs. Sutter, is it possible that your husband | 萨特太太 你丈夫会不会 |
[32:09] | may have been having an affair? | 有外遇 |
[32:15] | How did you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[32:19] | Do you know her name? | 你知道她是谁吗 |
[32:48] | W-what are you doing in my house? | 你在我家干什么 |
[33:03] | No! | 不要 |
[33:47] | No, please, god! | 别 求你了 天呐 |
[33:48] | No! Help me! | 不要啊 救命 |
[33:50] | Help me! | 救命 |
[33:58] | I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
[34:01] | I’m so sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[34:10] | Let her go! | 放开她 |
[34:13] | Move away from her. | 从她身边走开 |
[34:49] | Do you know how much pain you caused? | 你知道你造成了多少伤害吗 |
[34:58] | I don’t want you to think that I did it for me. | 我希望你不要觉得我这么做是为了自己 |
[35:04] | I mean, not just for me. | 至少不是只为我自己 |
[35:09] | We’re not meant to be alone. | 人不该孤独终老 |
[35:15] | It’s every human being’s right to know love. | 每个人都有权体会爱意 |
[35:23] | And had I succeeded… | 如果我成功了 |
[35:26] | had I found | 如果我找到了 |
[35:29] | the right chemicals– just the right… | 合适的化学品和合适的 |
[35:33] | balance… | 比例 |
[35:40] | I could have given the world… | 我就能给这个世界 |
[35:45] | what you have. | 你所拥有的 |
[35:48] | What do I have? | 我拥有什么 |
[35:53] | Love. | 爱情 |
[35:56] | I can smell that you’re in love. | 我能嗅出你正爱着一个人 |
[36:15] | I was wondering when I’d hear from you. | 我还想你什么时候会来信儿呢 |
[36:17] | I was just making some tea. | 我正要泡茶 |
[36:19] | – How are you feeling? – I’m okay. | -你感觉怎么样 -我没事 |
[36:24] | I talked to Walter. | 我跟沃尔特谈过了 |
[36:25] | What did he say? | 他怎么说 |
[36:30] | It doesn’t matter. | 那无关紧要了 |
[36:35] | I met a woman today. | 我今天遇到一个女人 |
[36:38] | She’d just lost her husband, | 她刚刚失去了丈夫 |
[36:39] | and as she was talking about him | 她谈起了她的丈夫 |
[36:43] | and her marriage, | 和她的婚姻 |
[36:45] | as much as she wanted to be, she–she wasn’t in love. | 她虽然很想 但却并不爱着他 |
[36:50] | As I was listening to her… | 我听她说的时候 |
[36:55] | I realized what she was saying. | 我听懂了她的意思 |
[36:58] | She had let go of the possibility of love… | 她放弃了对爱情的期待 |
[37:03] | of finding love. | 放弃了寻觅爱情 |
[37:06] | And I could see myself in her. | 我能在她的身上看到我的影子 |
[37:10] | I didn’t like who I was. | 我不喜欢从前的那个自己 |
[37:13] | Now, all of these… | 我现在… |
[37:16] | memories and feelings that I’m experiencing, | 所体会到的一切记忆与情感 |
[37:20] | they’re from a–a better version of me. | 都源于一个…一个更美好的我 |
[37:24] | I’ve decided to let things run their course. | 我决定了 就让一切顺其自然吧 |
[37:28] | Oh, you had an emotional day, | 你今天很情绪化 |
[37:30] | and you don’t have to decide anything right now. | 你不用现在就做什么决定 |
[37:33] | I’ve made my decision. | 可我心意已决 |
[37:38] | You have so much in your life, Olive. | 奥利维 你的人生很精彩 |
[37:42] | Are you just gonna let that all disappear? | 你真情愿让这一切就这么消失吗 |
[37:44] | And be replaced by what? | 然后取而代之的是什么 |
[37:47] | Memories…of a life that you didn’t live? | 那些并不属于你自己人生的记忆吗 |
[37:56] | Yes. | 是的 |
[38:08] | Well, how long do we have? | 你还有多久就会全部遗忘 |
[38:11] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[38:13] | Neither does Walter. | 沃尔特也不知道 |
[38:20] | Well, my mother used to say, | 我妈妈以前总是说 |
[38:22] | “encourage the quest for happiness in your children, | “鼓励你的孩子去追寻自己的幸福 |
[38:26] | even if it takes them very far away from you.” | 就算那样会让他们离你越来越远” |
[38:38] | When the day comes… | 如果有一天… |
[38:41] | if I don’t remember this… | 我真的记不起我们之间的情谊… |
[38:45] | I want you to try and build something with me again. | 你要尝试着重建我们之间的关系 |
[38:50] | Don’t give up on me. | 不要放弃我 |
[38:56] | I love you, Nina. | 尼娜 我爱你 |
[39:01] | I love you, olive. | 奥利维 我也爱你 |
[39:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:53] | For what? | 谢我什么 |
[39:58] | They hid the universe from me. | 他们让我不能进入任何世界 |
[40:01] | They locked me out. | 他们把我关了起来 |
[40:03] | – You mean the other observers. – Yes. | -你是指其他的观察者吗 -是的 |
[40:08] | What I led you to…is a beacon. | 我指引着你…找到了这个灯塔 |
[40:13] | I needed you to activate it, | 我需要你帮我把它激活 |
[40:16] | so I could find my way back. | 这样我才能找到回来的路 |
[40:22] | So I helped you. | 也就是说 我帮了你 |
[40:29] | Then I need you to help me now. | 现在我需要你帮帮我 |
[40:32] | I have tried everything that I can think of… | 我已经试遍了我能想到的 |
[40:36] | everything that I know how to do to get back home, | 我所知道的 能让我回家的办法 |
[40:38] | and none of it has worked. | 却都没用 |
[40:40] | And nobody here can help me. | 在这里 谁都帮不上我 |
[40:42] | But you can. I know you can. | 但你能帮我 我知道你能 |
[40:48] | Please… | 求你了… |
[40:52] | Help me get back home. | 帮我回到我的世界吧 |
[40:58] | You have been home all along. | 可是你一直都在你的世界啊 |
[41:04] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[41:09] | I was erased. | 我不是被抹掉了吗 |
[41:12] | There is no scientific explanation. | 这无法用科学来解释 |
[41:16] | But…I have a theory | 但…我想出了一种理论 |
[41:21] | based on a uniquely human principle. | 基于一种很有人类特点的原理 |
[41:26] | I believe you could not be fully erased | 我认为 你之所以无法完全被抹去 |
[41:28] | because the people…who care about you | 是因为那些…关爱着你的人们 |
[41:33] | would not let you go. | 不想失去你 |
[41:37] | And you…would not let them go. | 而你…也不愿失去他们 |
[41:46] | I believe you call it “Love”. | 这就是你们所谓的”爱”吧 |
[41:55] | And Olivia? | 那奥利维亚呢 |
[42:01] | She is your Olivia. | 她就是你的奥利维亚 |