时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | There is an alternate universe, | 还有一个平行的世界 |
[00:05] | and in it another version of us. | 在那里 还有另外一个版本的我们 |
[00:08] | Put your hands up. | 举起手来 |
[00:10] | Do you know what she is? | 你们知道她是什么吗 |
[00:11] | A shapeshifter. | 一个变形人 |
[00:13] | She was once just a human being. | 她曾经和别人一样是个普通人 |
[00:14] | You must be very proud. | 你一定很自豪 |
[00:16] | Oh, I am, of all of them. | 是的 我为他们所有人感到自豪 |
[00:18] | 47 so far. | 到现在为止一共47个 |
[00:20] | That tracker we had on Jones, | 我们放在琼斯身上的追踪器 |
[00:22] | how did he pinpoint the wavelength we were on that quickly? | 他怎么能那么快就找到它的波长 |
[00:24] | What, you think someone from our team told him? | 怎么 你觉得我们队里有人告诉他了 |
[00:26] | You have a better idea? | 你有更高明的看法吗 |
[00:28] | I don’t know if she told you this, | 我不知道她有没有告诉过你 |
[00:29] | but when I first met her, I had lost my partner. Robert. | 我第一次遇见她时刚失去了搭档 罗伯特 |
[00:32] | He and his wife julie, they had this incredible relationship. | 他和他妻子朱莉的关系非常好 |
[00:35] | The way she looked at him, | 她看他的眼神… |
[00:36] | Olivia looks at you that same way. | 就跟奥利维亚看你的眼神一样 |
[00:38] | I hadn’t realized how much I longed for family. | 我没意识到自己多么渴望家庭 |
[00:42] | Yeah. They’re great. | 是啊 他们真有爱 |
[00:44] | It’s perfect. | 太好了 |
[00:55] | What’s going on? | 这是怎么回事 |
[00:59] | It’s grazing day. | 今天是放牧日 |
[01:01] | Grazing day? | 放牧日吗 |
[01:03] | Walter thinks that she’s depressed. | 沃尔特认为它有点郁闷 |
[01:05] | Well, technically, it’s seasonal affective disorder. | 准确地说 是季节性生理紊乱 |
[01:09] | Bovines aren’t meant to spend extended periods inside. | 牛不该长期在室内待着 |
[01:13] | They need lots of vitamin D, | 它们需要大量的维他命D |
[01:15] | sunshine. | 还有阳光 |
[01:17] | Taking a day trip out to Warwick. | 准备去沃威克玩一玩 |
[01:19] | That’s where her favorite pasture is. | 那是她最喜欢的牧场 |
[01:21] | I see. | 明白了 |
[01:23] | I almost forgot. I, uh… | 我差点忘了 我… |
[01:26] | I found this in my apartment. I think it might be yours. | 我在我家发现了这个 我想是你的 |
[01:28] | It has a name engraved on the back. | 在后面刻着名字 |
[01:31] | “Robert Danzig.” He was your partner, wasn’t he? | 罗伯特·丹泽 他是你以前的搭档 对吧 |
[01:40] | Yeah. | 对 |
[01:42] | It was his. | 是他的 |
[01:42] | How did I wind up with it? | 那怎么到我手里了 |
[01:45] | Actually, I gave it to you. | 事实上 是我给你的 |
[01:48] | A few months back, when you came to see me at the hospital, | 几个月前 你到医院来看我时 |
[01:51] | it was a thank you for saving my life. | 我把它给你 以答谢救命之恩 |
[01:57] | You don’t remember me telling you what this symbolizes? | 你不记得我给你讲它的象征意义了吗 |
[02:04] | It’s native American. | 这是美洲土著的饰物 |
[02:06] | The maze represents the journey of life, | 这迷宫代表了人生旅程 |
[02:08] | the obstacles, making the right choices, | 还有坎坷 我们要做出正确的选择 |
[02:10] | until we find ourselves in the center. | 这样才能走到中心 |
[02:13] | What’s in the center? | 中心有什么 |
[02:17] | Home. | 家 |
[02:20] | A place to belong. | 归宿 |
[02:22] | Danzig knew I was never much for putting down roots. | 丹泽知道我这人漂泊不定 |
[02:24] | I never really stayed in the same place too long. | 我从没有在一个地方待很长时间 |
[02:27] | He used to joke that if I kept living like that, | 他曾开玩笑说如果我继续这样 |
[02:28] | that one day I would just float off into space. | 总有一天我会飘出地球 |
[02:33] | So he gave me this as a reminder | 所以他送给我这个来提醒我 |
[02:36] | that I always had a home, | 我永远都有一个家 |
[02:38] | with him, with his family. | 他和他的家人会陪着我 |
[02:43] | This, he said, was my tether. | 他说他要用这拴住我 |
[02:48] | Olivia. | 奥利维亚 |
[02:50] | The sedative. Gene’s getting anxious. | 快拿镇静剂 小吉开始紧张了 |
[02:55] | Excuse me. | 先走了 |
[03:06] | Here. Let me give you a hand with those. | 我来搭把手 |
[03:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:10] | Let me guess. | 我猜猜啊 |
[03:11] | Gene’s picnic lunch? | 这是小吉的野餐吗 |
[03:13] | Yeah, I wish. | 我倒希望是 |
[03:15] | Apparently, the other side is requesting a detailed debrief | 那边想要我们详细地汇报一下 |
[03:18] | of our recent run-ins with David Robert Jones. | 我们最近与戴维·罗伯特·琼斯的交手 |
[03:21] | And given the gaps in Agent Dunham’s memory, | 鉴于德探员最近记忆有所缺失 |
[03:23] | Broyles thinks its best if somebody else goes. | 布洛伊认为最好换个人去 |
[03:27] | Lucky me. | 我有幸中标 |
[03:28] | You sound less than enthused. | 你好像不是很想去啊 |
[03:30] | I was supposed to take my dad to castle island today. | 我今天本来要带我爸爸去城堡岛玩 |
[03:34] | I promised him. | 我都答应他了 |
[03:35] | Breaking promises. | 无法兑现诺言 |
[03:37] | One of the many perks of the job. | 这份工作的众多”好处”之一 |
[03:39] | Yes, sadly. | 没错 真悲催 |
[03:46] | What if I went for you? | 我替你去怎么样 |
[03:49] | Not to diminish Agent Farnsworth’s assignment, | 不是要贬低方探员的工作 |
[03:51] | but liaison duty is more of a formality, | 但是这外联工作更多的就是走走过场 |
[03:53] | part of our mutual cooperation agreement. | 只是我们双方合作协议中的一条 |
[03:54] | I disagree. | 我不同意 |
[03:56] | Coordinating with the other side could yield new leads on Jones. | 和另一边协作能发现关于琼斯的新线索 |
[03:58] | Right now, we have nothing to go on. | 现在我们毫无头绪 |
[04:00] | You’re more valuable to me on this side. | 你在这边对我来说更有价值 |
[04:01] | I appreciate the sentiment, | 谢谢您高抬我 |
[04:02] | but there is nothing going on here today, | 但是今天咱们这边什么事都没有 |
[04:05] | unless you count grazing day. | 除非你把放牧日也算个事 |
[04:07] | “Grazing day”? | “放牧日”是怎么回事 |
[04:08] | Look, Agent Dunham and the others are busy. | 德探员和其他人都挺忙的 |
[04:11] | Agent Farnsworth already has family obligations. | 方探员家里也有事 |
[04:14] | I don’t have anywhere to be. | 我啥事都没有 |
[04:16] | Frankly, | 说实话 |
[04:17] | I think I could use the time away. | 我也想出去走走 |
[04:53] | Hi. | 你好 |
[04:56] | Please… | 求你了 |
[04:58] | Please wha– what do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[05:08] | That was a mistake. | 你真不该这么做 |
[05:10] | I’m sorry! | 对不起 |
[06:04] | Initiating scan. | 开始扫描 |
[06:09] | Scan complete. | 扫描完毕 |
[06:12] | Agent Lee, please come this way. | 李探员 这边请 |
[06:20] | You can go ahead and get set up in here. | 你先在这里准备 |
[06:21] | I’ll let Captain Lee and Agent Dunham know you’ve arrived. | 我去告知李上尉和德探员你来了 |
[06:33] | Agent Lee. | 李探员 |
[06:35] | Agent Dunham. | 德探员 |
[06:37] | Nice to see you again. | 很高兴再次见到你 |
[06:38] | Yeah. Would’ve been nicer if you brought me a cafe latte | 如果你带来的是拿铁咖啡 |
[06:40] | instead of that pile of paperwork, but… | 而不是这么一大堆文件就更好了 |
[06:43] | Uh, maybe next time. | 下次吧 |
[06:45] | Change of plans. You’re gonna brief on the way. | 计划有变 你在路上汇报吧 |
[06:47] | On the way where? | 去哪里 |
[06:51] | Okay, so, Jones is responsible | 这么说 是琼斯 |
[06:52] | for dosing Agent Dunham with cortexiphan. | 给德探员注射了克特西芬 |
[06:55] | For what purpose? | 为什么呢 |
[06:56] | Peter Bishop believes he was trying | 彼得·贝肖普认为 |
[06:57] | to activate some kind of latent ability. | 他想要激活一些潜能 |
[07:00] | What, are we talking heat vision, or communicating with fish? | 什么潜能 热视线 还是跟鱼类交流 |
[07:04] | Your guess is as good as mine. | 我也猜不到 |
[07:07] | Well, did it work? | 起作用了吗 |
[07:08] | Yes. | 是的 |
[07:09] | And no. | 也不全是 |
[07:11] | There were some unforeseen side effects. | 有一些意料之外的副作用 |
[07:14] | Long story. | 说来话长了 |
[07:15] | That’s why they sent you here instead of her? | 所以他们没有派她 而是派你来这边 |
[07:18] | Or did you just draw the short straw? | 还是你抽签运气不好 |
[07:22] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[07:24] | The department of containment’s reopening this part of the city. | 裂痕控制部正要重新开放这一区域 |
[07:29] | Zone 13-A, | 13A区 |
[07:30] | more commonly referred to as Parkside, | 即众所周知的帕克赛德 |
[07:33] | was closed on November 12th, 2004, | 于2004年11月12日封闭 |
[07:35] | due to severe toxic air conditions. | 原因是严重毒气蔓延 |
[07:38] | There is one live media alert on this subject. | 关于此主题目前正有一条媒体直播 |
[07:40] | Would you like to play it? | 需要播放吗 |
[07:42] | Go on. Don’t be shy. | 说吧 别害羞 |
[07:46] | Uh, yes. | 播放 |
[07:49] | This is a turning point in our history. | 这是历史的转折点 |
[07:52] | In the last week alone, 11 previously | 仅上周就重新开放了11个 |
[07:54] | uninhabitable zones have been reopened. | 之前不能居住的区域 |
[07:58] | Our cities are healing. | 城市正逐渐恢复正常 |
[08:00] | Our world is being restored. | 世界正在受到修复 |
[08:02] | But the process will take time. | 但这一进程需要时间 |
[08:04] | So, as we celebrate this recovery, | 我们在欢庆复兴的同时 |
[08:08] | let us never forget those we’ve lost. | 也别忘了我们所失去的 |
[08:11] | Thank you, everyone. | 谢谢大家 |
[08:15] | I take it things are starting to get better because of the bridge? | 看来那座桥让情况有所好转了 是吗 |
[08:17] | Yeah, it’s stabilized spatial rifts in the ambered areas. | 对 空间裂痕和琥珀区域都稳定下来了 |
[08:20] | Don’t know how it works. | 不知道是什么原理 |
[08:22] | Don’t care. I’m just happy. | 也不想知道 反正我很高兴 |
[08:28] | Hey, want to settle a bet? | 想帮我搞定一个赌吗 |
[08:29] | Sure. If I can. | 行 我尽力 |
[08:32] | What’s your middle name? | 你的中间名是什么 |
[08:34] | Tyrone. | 蒂龙 |
[08:36] | Seriously? | 没搞错吧 |
[08:37] | Yeah, it was my great grandfather’s name. | 没错 这是我曾祖父的名字 |
[08:40] | Why? | 问这干嘛 |
[08:54] | What’s up, Tyrone? | 你好啊 蒂龙 |
[08:56] | How the hell did you– | 你怎么知道 |
[09:02] | Why would you tell her that? | 你为什么要告诉她 |
[09:04] | You don’t like Tyrone? | 你不喜欢蒂龙这个名字吗 |
[09:06] | I think it’s a strong middle name. | 我觉得这个中间名很强势啊 |
[09:07] | He’s been my partner for six years, | 他跟我搭档六年了 |
[09:10] | and yet he wouldn’t tell me his middle name. | 却不肯告诉我中间名 |
[09:12] | My bad. | 不好意思 |
[09:12] | Ha. Okay, so, what’s the skinny? | 好吧 什么情况 |
[09:16] | We’ve got the body of an unidentified assailant. | 找到一具尸体 袭击者身份不明 |
[09:17] | A woman named Paige Randall placed an emergency call last night, | 佩吉·兰德尔女士昨晚去开车时被袭击 |
[09:19] | after she was assaulted walking to her car. | 之后打了报警电话 |
[09:22] | She reports that during the attack, someone saved her. | 她说有人在受袭时救了她 |
[09:25] | Well, you think this may have something to do | 你觉得这可能跟警局最近在调查的 |
[09:26] | with the vigilante cases PD’s been working? | 侠客案有关吗 |
[09:28] | My thoughts exactly. | 我就是这么认为的 |
[09:30] | Local police received a dozen similar reports in the last few months. | 近几个月当地警局收到了许多相似的报案 |
[09:33] | Criminals going missing, junkies mysteriously vanishing, | 罪犯失踪 吸毒者神秘消失 |
[09:36] | victims calling in, | 受害者打电话报案 |
[09:37] | claiming that their assailants were attacked mid-crime. | 声称袭击者在行凶时却被他人攻击 |
[09:40] | Maybe Batman’s moved to the Bronx. | 可能是蝙蝠侠来到了布朗克斯区 |
[09:42] | What’s a “Batman”? | 蝙蝠侠是什么东西 |
[09:43] | The Caped Crusader, the Dark Knight. | 披斗篷的正义斗士 黑暗骑士 |
[09:47] | Billionaire playboy puts on a cape to clean up the streets of Gotham. | 富家公子披上披风在哥谭街头行侠仗义 |
[09:49] | Oh, you mean Mantis. | 你说的是快螳螂啊 |
[09:51] | Seriously? | 没搞错吧 |
[09:52] | Your superhero is an insect? | 你们这边的超能英雄居然是昆虫 |
[09:54] | Oh, what, ’cause nothing says “badass” Like a flying rat? | 难道会飞的老鼠就比较酷吗 |
[09:59] | I don’t think Mantis or Batman could’ve done this. | 我觉得这不是快螳螂或蝙蝠侠干的 |
[10:07] | Were all the other bodies like this? | 所有尸体都是这样吗 |
[10:08] | There’ve been no other bodies. | 没有别的尸体 |
[10:09] | This is the first one we’ve found. | 这是我们发现的第一具 |
[10:11] | So, assuming this is our guy, | 如果这是同一凶手所为 |
[10:13] | makes you wonder why he left this body behind. | 那他为什么会留下这具尸体 |
[10:16] | What’s changed? | 发生什么了 |
[10:33] | Seven parts per million. Nominal readings. | 百万分之七 在标称值范围内 |
[10:36] | So far so good. | 目前为止一切正常 |
[10:41] | How ’bout a souvenir? | 留个纪念品怎么样 |
[10:42] | You remember this match? | 你还记得这场比赛吗 |
[10:43] | 曼哈顿信使报 加西亚[职业拳击手]继续其前进的步伐 | |
[10:44] | That was the most brutal 14 rounds I’ve ever seen. | 那是我见过最血腥的14个回合 |
[10:46] | Thanks. I’d rather forget it. | 多谢 我倒想忘了那事 |
[10:48] | I lost two Fillmores on that fight. | 那场比赛害我输了两个菲尔莫尔的一元币 |
[10:50] | Four parts per million. I think we’re all clear here. | 百万分之四 我觉得这里都安全了 |
[10:59] | I’ll call it in to dispatch. | 我要跟调度报告收工了 |
[11:04] | Hey, just a second. | 等等 |
[11:05] | I’m reading high amounts of tissue organics. | 我读取到了大量组织器官 |
[11:09] | Must be a false positive. | 肯定是机器出问题了 |
[11:12] | I don’t think so. | 我觉得不会 |
[11:13] | Pat Wilkinson got the same reading yesterday. | 帕特·威尔金森昨天也看到了这个 |
[11:24] | According to this, it’s coming from inside the church. | 机器显示 信号来自教堂内 |
[11:37] | Someone’s been in here. | 有人进来过 |
[11:38] | This zone’s been uninhabitable for eight years. | 这片地区八年来都不宜居住 |
[11:53] | Hello? Anyone here? | 喂 有人吗 |
[12:02] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[12:12] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[12:30] | Hey. I’m sorry about the timing. | 很抱歉你来得不巧 |
[12:31] | It looks like this is gonna tie us up for a while, | 看来我们要花些时间处理这件事 |
[12:33] | so debrief’s gonna have to wait. | 所以得等会儿做汇报了 |
[12:35] | Yeah. Of course. I get it. | 行 没问题 我理解 |
[12:38] | Uh–Reynolds? | 雷诺兹 |
[12:40] | Agent Lee is gonna need a ride back to the DOD, | 麻烦你开车送李探员回国防部 |
[12:42] | and then also an escort to the bridge. | 再护送他到那座桥 |
[12:44] | Uh, wait, what? | 等等 你说什么 |
[12:45] | Oh, I just assumed under the circumstances | 我只是觉得在这种情况下 |
[12:47] | you’d want to return to your side until we’re freed up. | 你会想先回去 等我们忙完再说 |
[12:49] | Oh, no, that’s okay. I don’t have to go. | 不用 没关系的 我不用走 |
[12:52] | I mean, it’s no problem for me. | 我是说 我没问题 |
[12:55] | I’d like to stay and be of assistance. | 我想留下来帮忙 |
[12:58] | If I can. | 如果可以的话 |
[13:03] | Sure. | 当然可以 |
[13:06] | Um, excuse me. Agent Lee? | 打扰 李探员 |
[13:10] | I just wanted to tell you, uh… | 我就想跟你说声 |
[13:12] | well, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[13:20] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[13:25] | What was that about? | 这是怎么回事 |
[13:26] | Does he think I’m him? | 他把我当成他了吗 |
[13:28] | No, he knows who you are. | 不 他知道你是谁 |
[13:30] | He’s just thanking you, because our world, | 他就是在谢你 因为我们的世界 |
[13:32] | in part, is healing because our two sides are working together. | 因为我们两边的合作 在部分恢复 |
[13:35] | I mean, your team may toil away in secret over there, | 你们那边可能藏着掩着 默默奉献 |
[13:37] | But over here, you’re heroes. | 但在这里 你们就是英雄 |
[14:02] | Afternoon. | 下午好 |
[14:07] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[14:08] | Canaan. | 凯南 |
[14:09] | My name is Canaan. | 我叫凯南 |
[14:11] | Nice to meet you. I’m Helen. | 很高兴见到你 我是海伦 |
[14:14] | I haven’t seen you around here before. | 我以前没在这见过你 |
[14:16] | Do you have a place to stay? | 你有地方住吗 |
[14:20] | I-I did. I just… | 以前有 只是 |
[14:24] | It’s gone now. | 现在没了 |
[14:25] | I’m sorry to hear that. | 这太糟了 |
[14:27] | Can I carry this for you? | 要我帮你拿这个吗 |
[14:29] | Sure. Thanks. | 好的 多谢 |
[14:39] | Well, we’ll have to find you a place to sleep tonight. | 我们会给你安排今晚的住所 |
[14:41] | It’s too cold to be on the street. | 睡大街太冷了 |
[14:45] | Father Luis has got the availability of all the shelters. | 路易斯神父知道暂住屋的空位情况 |
[14:47] | I’ll check in with him. | 我去问他一下 |
[14:48] | You go ahead and dig in. | 你先吃点东西吧 |
[14:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[14:51] | Be right back. | 我就回来 |
[14:57] | Hey, Mister. | 嘿 先生 |
[15:00] | You got something on your neck. | 你脖子上有些东西 |
[15:10] | Canaan! | 凯南 |
[15:16] | I count 18 bodies and 19 heads. | 我数到了18具尸身和19个人头 |
[15:20] | A few months ago, I’d have a much harder time | 换了几个月前 这种场面 |
[15:21] | stomaching something like this. | 肯定让我很难接受 |
[15:23] | Took me a while too. | 我也适应了一段日子 |
[15:25] | Not ‘Liv, though. | 小奥却没有 |
[15:26] | Things like this never phase her. | 这种事对她没什么影响 |
[15:30] | She’s the tough one. | 她才是铁血真汉子 |
[15:32] | All our years working together, | 我们搭档这么多年 |
[15:33] | never once seen her barf or shed a tear. | 我就没见她吐过或者哭过 |
[15:36] | Hey, Lincoln. | 林肯 |
[15:39] | Mine. | 我这边的林肯 |
[15:43] | What do you got, red? | 你有什么发现 红发女 |
[15:45] | Okay, someone or something | 有人或者某种生物 |
[15:48] | was living here. | 曾住在这儿 |
[15:49] | And whatever it was | 不管是个什么 |
[15:51] | must have realized that its lair was about to be compromised | 它肯定意识到由于这一区的重新开放 |
[15:53] | with this zone being reopened. | 自己的地盘要保不住了 |
[15:55] | Which is why it left its last victim behind last night. | 所以它昨晚留下了最后一名死者的尸体 |
[15:58] | Yeah. | 对 |
[16:22] | I found this on that body over there. | 我在那边的尸体上找到了这个 |
[16:32] | Nice work. We can run this through facial rec. | 干得好 我们可以对其进行面部识别 |
[16:34] | – Maybe I.D. the vicm. – Tell me something. | -或许能查明她身份 -我问你 |
[16:36] | Do you people have any way of determining time of death? | 你们这边的人有决定死亡时间的方法吗 |
[16:39] | I mean, with the remains in this condition? | 就算尸体都这样了也行吗 |
[16:41] | Uh, yeah, provided there are certain active enzymes | 对 如果组织上仍有活性酶 |
[16:43] | or active gas still on the tissue. | 或活性胃肠气 就没问题 |
[16:46] | Sure, why? What’re you thinking? | 可以啊 怎么了 想到什么了 |
[16:48] | I’d like to see all the surveillance feeds | 我想看看这一带区域的 |
[16:49] | from the areas around this zone. | 监控录像 |
[16:52] | I’m confused. Why are we doing this, exactly? | 我不懂 我们到底是在干嘛 |
[16:55] | The likelihood of finding surveillance of the victim | 死者失踪后 |
[16:57] | after she disappeared has a probability rate of, | 能出现在监控里的可能性最多 |
[16:59] | at best, 1 in 86.7 thousand. | 也只有八万六千七百分之一 |
[17:03] | Humor me. | 迎合一下我吧 |
[17:05] | So to speak. | 说说而已 |
[17:06] | Time of death on our headless corpse. | 这是断头尸的死亡时间 |
[17:09] | You want to tell me why you needed it? | 能不能说说你需要这个干吗 |
[17:11] | Not worth mentioning just yet. | 暂时没什么可说的 |
[17:13] | I’ll let you know if it pans out. | 有了结果我再告诉你 |
[17:17] | Maybe you’ll also tell me why it is you don’t want to go back home. | 顺便跟我说说你为什么不想回去 |
[17:22] | What’re you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[17:24] | Back at the church, | 刚才在教堂 |
[17:26] | Olivia tried to arrange for your return trip to the other side, | 奥利维亚想安排你回另一个世界去 |
[17:28] | but you weren’t having any. | 可你不想回去 |
[17:30] | There a problem? | 出什么事了吗 |
[17:32] | No problem, just… | 没事 只不过… |
[17:35] | They can handle things fine without me. | 我不在他们也能把事情解决好 |
[17:36] | Well, that’s the difference between us. | 这就是我们俩的不同了 |
[17:38] | My world wouldn’t survive without me. | 这边的世界没了我可不行 |
[17:40] | Yeah. I noticed that about you. | 是啊 我注意到了 |
[17:42] | Your unwavering confidence. | 你那股坚定的自信 |
[17:46] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[17:47] | Bordering on self-aggrandizing narcissism. | 接近那种自我扩张式的自恋 |
[17:51] | Don’t get me wrong, | 别误会 |
[17:51] | I could use some of that myself. | 这正是我欠缺的部分 |
[17:55] | We’re not much alike, you and me. | 我们两个人不是很像 |
[17:57] | Not that I can see. | 就我的观察 是这样 |
[18:00] | Where did you grow up? | 你在哪儿长大的 |
[18:02] | Why? | 问这个干嘛 |
[18:03] | I’m just looking for where our paths diverged. | 就是想看看我们的成长之路到底哪里不一样 |
[18:07] | Teaneck, New Jersey. | 新泽西的蒂内克市 |
[18:08] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[18:09] | Till my mom died, and then my dad moved us– | 直到母亲去世 然后父亲搬家去了 |
[18:11] | to Philadelphia. | 费城 |
[18:13] | He started a business there. | 还在那儿开了店 |
[18:13] | Lee’s Hardware. | 老李五金店 |
[18:17] | How about that? | 真有意思 |
[18:20] | Hamilton High? | 在汉密尔顿高中上的学 |
[18:21] | Yup. | 没错 |
[18:22] | Tenth grade Science teacher. | 十年级的自然科学老师 |
[18:24] | Mr. Glasberg. Graduating GPA. | 格拉斯伯格先生 毕业时平均成绩 |
[18:28] | 3.85 3.85. | |
[18:29] | I slacked off my senior year– | 高三那年没好好学 |
[18:31] | to work at my dad’s store. | 因为去老爸店里帮忙了 |
[18:35] | Prom date. | 毕业舞会的女伴 |
[18:36] | A-ha. I didn’t go to prom, I’d just broken up with– | 我没去舞会 因为刚刚跟 |
[18:38] | Alicia Dvoskin. | 艾莉莎·瓦斯金分手 |
[18:42] | Is this normal? | 这正常吗 |
[18:43] | Sharing so much of the same history? | 有这么多相同的过去 |
[18:45] | Captain Lee, Agent Lee, | 李上尉 李探员 |
[18:47] | System is registering an 82% face rec to the photo from the locket. | 系统查到与挂坠上的女人脸部相似度达82%的人 |
[18:52] | What are those growths on her face? | 她脸上那些东西是怎么回事 |
[18:54] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[18:55] | But you approximated her time of death 1:00 and 3:00 a.m. | 你们预计她的死亡时间是凌晨一点到三点 |
[18:58] | – Five days ago. – Yeah? | -在五天前 -是啊 |
[19:00] | Check the time code. | 你看看时间码 |
[19:02] | That footage was taken more than two days later. | 监控录像在她死后两天拍到了她 |
[19:05] | That’s impossible. | 不可能 |
[19:07] | She can’t be walking around after she died. | 死了怎么还能到处走 |
[19:09] | I ran those tests twice. It doesn’t make any sense. | 我做了两遍检测 这根本说不通 |
[19:11] | Actually, it does. | 其实能说通 |
[19:12] | I just needed something like this to confirm it. | 我正需要这样的证据来确认我的想法 |
[19:14] | Confirm what? | 什么想法 |
[19:16] | A shapeshifter? | 变形人 |
[19:18] | You think our vigilante is a shapeshifter. | 你觉得这个侠客是个变形人 |
[19:20] | Yes, sir. | 没错 长官 |
[19:21] | Do you two concur? | 你们两个同意吗 |
[19:23] | We have surveillance of the victim | 我们有段监控录像 |
[19:24] | more than two days after time of death. | 拍到了被害者死后两天的影像 |
[19:26] | Granted. | 好吧 |
[19:27] | But I’m still not convinced, with apologies, Captain Lee, | 但我还是不太相信 恕我直言 李上尉 |
[19:29] | that an error wasn’t somehow made in the lab. | 实验室的数据也有可能出错 |
[19:31] | I just don’t see anything in this case | 我只是认为此案的特征 |
[19:32] | that correlates at all with what we know about shapeshifters. | 与我们对变形人的了解完全不相符 |
[19:36] | You’re right. | 你说的没错 |
[19:37] | Not the versions you’ve encountered, Agent Broyles. | 这不是你们碰到过的那些变形人 布探员 |
[19:39] | Colonel. | 是上校 |
[19:40] | Sorry. Colonel Broyles. | 对不起 布上校 |
[19:44] | Ever since my partner was killed by one of these things, | 自从我的搭档被变形人所害之后 |
[19:46] | I’ve become somewhat of an expert on shapeshifters. | 我几乎都快成为变形人专家了 |
[19:48] | I’ve studied each and every file, | 我研究了每一个变形人案例 |
[19:50] | every detail my team had on the subject. | 以及我们掌握的所有这方面的详情 |
[19:52] | Now, the earlier biosynthetic versions | 早期的生物合成变形人需要 |
[19:54] | required a three pronged device | 一个三角尖插头状的设备 |
[19:56] | in order to acquire the victim’s appearance. | 用来获取被害者的样貌 |
[19:58] | The device needed to be jammed onto the victim’s palate, | 他们得将这个设备插入被害者的上颚 |
[20:00] | leaving a three-pronged indentation on the roof of the mouth. | 从而留下三个凹痕 |
[20:03] | Which is what we found inside Bree Collins at the church. | 教堂的布利·科林斯嘴里也有这样的凹痕 |
[20:05] | And the other bodies? Did they have the same markings? | 其他尸体呢 也有相同痕迹吗 |
[20:08] | Nothing conclusive. | 无法得出定论 |
[20:15] | Well, I’ve read these files too, Agent Lee. | 我也看过这些文件 李探员 |
[20:18] | And the unique state in which | 但我们在教堂发现的 |
[20:19] | we found those bodies in the church | 尸体的特殊状况 |
[20:20] | bears no resemblance to corpses left | 和之前变形人丢下的尸体 |
[20:22] | by the earlier shapeshifter prototypes. | 毫无相似之处 |
[20:24] | Now, how do you explain that? | 你怎么解释这一点 |
[20:26] | I can’t. | 我也不知道 |
[20:28] | And further, | 而且 |
[20:29] | how would you reconcile this version’s M.O. | 你想怎样用这种作案手法解释 |
[20:30] | with David Robert Jones’ agenda? | 戴维·罗伯特·琼斯的目的 |
[20:32] | Why would Jones be targeting criminals? | 为什么琼斯对罪犯下手 |
[20:36] | I’m sorry, | 抱歉 |
[20:38] | but I suspect in your desire to avenge your partner, | 我认为你想为搭档报仇心切 |
[20:40] | you may be unconsciously perverting the evidence | 可能会无意识地乱拼凑证据 |
[20:42] | to fit the profile of a shapeshifter. | 好与变形人产生瓜葛 |
[20:43] | Colonel, I don’t think– | 上校 我不认为 |
[20:44] | Agent Lee, we appreciate the assistance you’ve given us. | 李探员 我很感激你对我们的协助 |
[20:48] | But as you were here for a simple sharing of intel, | 但由于你只是来这里分享情报 |
[20:50] | it may be in the interest of both our agencies | 或许你回去对我们两边的部门 |
[20:52] | if you returned home. | 都有好处 |
[20:54] | As for you two, | 至于你们俩 |
[20:57] | alert me when you have something more concrete. | 有更确凿的情报再通知我 |
[21:05] | Well, that went well. | 挺顺利啊 |
[21:27] | You know, you’re really good. | 你真的很棒 |
[21:28] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[21:52] | Dawes, ya jackass… | 道斯 你这白痴 |
[21:56] | Told you not to take so much. | 叫你别吸这么多 |
[21:59] | It’s all we got till morning. | 天亮前我们就剩这些了 |
[22:03] | Shut up, Mikey. | 闭嘴 米奇 |
[22:10] | I gotta take a leak. | 我去上厕所 |
[23:06] | Colonel Broyles… | 布上校 |
[23:07] | P.D.’s reporting an eyewitness account | 有警方报告一名目击者的描述 |
[23:08] | that may be related to our vigilante suspect. | 可能与我们的侠客嫌犯有关 |
[23:11] | How long ago? | 多久之前 |
[23:12] | Six minutes. | 六分钟前 |
[23:13] | Where? | 地点呢 |
[23:14] | Precinct 17, northwest quadrant. | 西北象限 十七区 |
[23:16] | In the Pelham district. | 佩勒姆区 |
[23:17] | Have P.D. lock down the perimeter, five-block radius. | 让警察以五个街区为半径 封锁那片区域 |
[23:20] | We have an I.D. on the victim? | 我们有被害者的身份信息吗 |
[23:21] | Affirmative. | 有 |
[23:22] | Victim’s name is Antonio Dawes. | 被害者叫安东尼奥·道斯 |
[23:24] | His record includes possession and distribution of narcotics, | 他的犯罪记录有持有并贩卖麻醉毒品 |
[23:27] | auto theft, burglary. | 偷窃汽车 入室行窃 |
[23:29] | Fits our profile. | 与被害人特征相符 |
[23:30] | Contact the local P.D. | 联系当地警察 |
[23:32] | Tell ’em to be on the lookout for suspicious activity. | 告诉他们提防可疑活动 |
[23:34] | Excuse me, colonel. | 不好意思 上校 |
[23:35] | Agent Lee, I thought you were on your way home. | 李探员 我还以为你回去了 |
[23:36] | I think should circulate Dawes’ mug shot. | 我们应该发放道斯的照片 |
[23:38] | If we’re dealing with a shapeshifter, | 如果我们在对付变形人 |
[23:40] | that’s what he’ll look like. | 他肯定会变成他的样子 |
[23:43] | What have we got to lose? | 这能有什么坏处呢 |
[23:50] | Agent Farnsworth, upload the photo onto the citywide database. | 方探员 上传照片到全市数据库 |
[23:53] | I’ll scan traffic cams in the area too. | 我会搜索那个地区的交通摄像头 |
[23:55] | Good. | 很好 |
[23:56] | Captain Lee, assemble a tac team. | 李上尉 集结一个战略小组 |
[23:58] | And keep me apprised of the situation. | 即时向我通报情况 |
[24:00] | Yes, sir. Always do. | 是 头儿 一向如此 |
[24:01] | Come on. You’re with me. | 来吧 跟我来 |
[24:12] | Okay, we want him alive. | 好的 我们要抓活的 |
[24:13] | – If you want Jones– – I’m getting Jones. | -如果你想把琼斯 -我会抓住琼斯 |
[24:15] | I’m not gonna let this thing kill again. | 我不会再让他害人 |
[24:18] | Dunham. | 德纳姆 |
[24:19] | We have a sighting of a man matching Dawes’s photo | 我们看到了一个与道斯照片符合的人 |
[24:21] | moving up Copenhagen towards 146th street. | 沿哥本哈根区往146号大街去 |
[24:25] | Captain Lee is setting up a perimeter now. | 李上尉正在包围那片区域 |
[24:27] | Copy that. We’re on our way. | 收到 这就来 |
[24:32] | I remind you, our objective | 提醒一下你们 我们的目的 |
[24:33] | is to surround the subject and bring him in alive. | 是搜寻目标并活捉他 |
[24:35] | We’ll split into three teams. | 我们分为三组 |
[24:37] | You two, you go with Agent Dunham, | 你们两个 你和德探员一起 |
[24:38] | you’ll be taking the high ground. | 你们上去 |
[24:40] | You three, go to the south entrance of the alley. | 你们三个 去小巷的南边包抄 |
[24:42] | If he makes a break for it, you cut him off. | 如果他逃跑 你们断其后路 |
[24:44] | Rest of you are with me. We’re going in from the north. | 剩下的人跟我走 我们从北边开始找 |
[24:58] | Tactical teams, be advised, | 战术小队 请注意 |
[24:59] | we have lost visual on the suspect. | 我们看不到嫌犯了 |
[25:01] | Projected trajectory is south of last position. | 投影轨迹的最后位置是在南边 |
[25:05] | Lincoln, you copy that? | 林肯 你收到了吗 |
[25:06] | Copy. | 收到 |
[25:07] | That could put him in your vicinity. | 他可能在你附近 |
[25:09] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[25:10] | Listen, Broyles shouldn’t have come down on you like that. | 听着 布洛伊不该那么对你 |
[25:12] | If it wasn’t for you and your shapeshifter bent, | 要不是你对变形人的痴迷 |
[25:14] | we wouldn’t be onto this one. | 我们不可能找到他 |
[25:16] | What I’m saying is… | 我想说的是 |
[25:18] | You’re a good agent. | 你是个好探员 |
[25:21] | Good as you? | 有你好吗 |
[25:23] | Let’s not get crazy. | 别说过了 |
[25:24] | I been doing this a lot longer than you. | 我干这行比你久多了 |
[25:26] | Which leads me back to why. | 我就想知道这是为什么 |
[25:29] | Our lives seemed pretty parallel, | 我们的生活很相近 |
[25:30] | But somewhere along the line, we became very different people. | 但是我们在人生路上却走上了不同的路 |
[25:34] | Maybe it’s free will. | 也许是自主选择吧 |
[25:35] | I don’t buy that we’re all just defined by our circumstances. | 我不认为我们的性格是由环境决定的 |
[25:38] | Maybe I just made a choice to become the man I wanted to be. | 或许我就是选择了现在这条路 |
[25:41] | Girls, you might want to get off the line, | 姑娘们 别煲电话粥了好吗 |
[25:43] | ’cause some of us are actually trying to work here. | 我们有些人还要干正事呢 |
[25:46] | Sorry, mother. | 抱歉 老妈 |
[25:50] | Got him. | 发现他了 |
[25:50] | Southwest of our position. | 在我们西南方 |
[25:52] | Astrid? | 阿斯特丽德 |
[25:53] | Searching. | 正在定位 |
[25:56] | Visual confirmed. | 目标确认 |
[25:58] | Suspect is 50 meters from Agent Lee. | 嫌犯距李探员五十米 |
[26:04] | He’s made us! He’s on the move! | 他发现我们了 正在逃窜 |
[26:10] | Suspect has entered the southwest building. | 嫌犯进入了西南边的建筑物 |
[26:13] | Agent Lee is in pursuit. | 李探员正在追击 |
[26:57] | Drop the weapon now! | 放下武器 |
[26:59] | Don’t shoot! | 别开枪 |
[27:07] | Drop it. | 给我放下 |
[27:21] | Suspect is being secured on site. | 嫌犯当场制服 |
[27:25] | Excellent work. | 干得好 |
[27:27] | Relay my congratulations to Captain Lee and his team. | 替我向李上尉及其团队表示祝贺 |
[27:30] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 长官 |
[27:36] | We have him in custody. | 我们已将他拘留 |
[27:38] | 148th street warehouse, just west of Amsterdam. | 阿姆斯特丹区西部 148街的仓库 |
[27:41] | They’ll be moving him at the rear. | 他们会从后门转移他 |
[27:44] | Thank you, colonel. | 谢谢你 上校 |
[27:45] | We’ll take it from here. | 接下来我们会搞定 |
[28:13] | Broyles just dispatched secure transport, | 布洛伊派出了安保押解队 |
[28:15] | so we’re moving in ten. | 我们十分钟内就出发 |
[28:16] | I want five minutes. Just to talk to him. | 我想和他谈谈 就五分钟 |
[28:20] | What for? | 为什么 |
[28:22] | Jones created the shapeshifter that killed my partner. | 琼斯造出的变形人杀了我的搭档 |
[28:25] | If this thing has any information | 如果这家伙知道什么 |
[28:27] | that could lead us to him, I want to know. | 能让我们找到他的线索 我想知道 |
[28:29] | I’m under orders. | 我也是听上级指示 |
[28:30] | I mean, you can talk to him once he’s been processed. | 他正式收押后 你再跟他吧 |
[28:31] | Once you take him back, | 你们一把他带回去 |
[28:32] | he’s gonna go so high up the food chain I’ll never get to him. | 他会被直接送往我根本无法触及的高级别区 |
[28:35] | You know that as well as I do. | 你心里也很清楚 |
[28:38] | If it were your partner, you’d do the same. | 换了为你的搭档 你也会这么做的 |
[28:45] | Five minutes. | 就五分钟 |
[29:36] | Could you give us a moment? | 能让我俩单独待会儿吗 |
[29:49] | You had the chance to kill me back there, and you didn’t. | 你本有机会杀掉我 你却没有下手 |
[29:52] | Why? | 为什么 |
[30:06] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[30:09] | Who were you? | 你以前是谁 |
[30:11] | You were human once, right? | 你曾经也是一个人类 是吗 |
[30:22] | Do you always keep mementos | 你总留些东西 |
[30:23] | from the lives of people you’ve become? | 纪念你所变成的人吗 |
[30:25] | It’s mine. | 那是我的 |
[30:28] | This is your son. | 这是你的儿子 |
[30:30] | I wish he was. | 我倒希望如此 |
[30:32] | There was once someone in my life. | 我曾遇到过一个人 |
[30:37] | It’s her boy. | 这是她的孩子 |
[30:41] | And Jones. | 而琼斯 |
[30:44] | He took you from them when he did this to you. | 他转化你的时候 把他们从你身边夺走了 |
[30:46] | No. | 不 |
[30:49] | He came later. | 他是之后出现的 |
[30:51] | She left me on her own. | 是她先离开了我 |
[30:53] | Took Daniel with her. | 把丹尼尔一起带走了 |
[30:58] | They just went on living their lives | 他们继续他们的生活 |
[31:01] | as though I were never there. | 就好像我从未出现过一样 |
[31:03] | As if I meant nothing to them. | 我对他们来说好像什么都不是 |
[31:08] | I’ve never really been a… | 我从未成为一个… |
[31:15] | There are these people you come across. | 你会遇到这样的人 |
[31:20] | These bright, bright lights. | 他们像明亮的光芒 |
[31:25] | They drift through life effortlessly. | 轻松地度过每一天 |
[31:29] | Unforgettable. | 令人过目不忘 |
[31:35] | I’m not one of them. | 我不是那种人 |
[31:44] | I wanted to be needed. | 我希望有人需要我 |
[31:48] | Or at least to be missed. | 或者 至少有人惦记我 |
[31:53] | Do you understand? | 你了解我的感受吗 |
[31:56] | I do. | 我知道 |
[31:58] | For that, I needed to be more than I am. | 为了达到这点 我要成为更好的自己 |
[32:00] | Something unique. | 变得特殊 |
[32:02] | Doctor Jones understood that. | 琼斯博士了解我的感受 |
[32:06] | He promised to make me like no one else. | 他向我保证 让我变得与众不同 |
[32:10] | I was to be the first of a new breed of human beings. | 我本该成为一个新人种的第一人 |
[32:15] | But I was a disappointment. | 但我却是个失败品 |
[32:18] | ‘Cause you didn’t turn out the way he planned. | 因为你的转化不想他预期那样 |
[32:36] | You’ve been targeting criminals. | 你一直找罪犯下手 |
[32:39] | Sparing innocent lives. | 不伤害无辜 |
[32:43] | Stealing their DNA. | 窃取他们的DNA |
[32:47] | That’s what’s keeping you alive, isn’t it? | 所以你才能存活至今 不是吗 |
[32:52] | David Robert Jones is not someone worth protecting. | 戴维·罗伯特·琼斯不值得你保护 |
[32:55] | You were disposable to him. | 你对他可有可无 |
[32:57] | As disposable as you were to Daniel. | 就像你对丹尼尔那样 |
[32:59] | You don’t know that. | 你乱说 |
[33:06] | He promised he would come for me. | 他保证会来找我 |
[33:11] | To fix me. | 来治好我 |
[33:31] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[33:54] | You have a 20 on the shooter? | 你能确定狙击手方位吗 |
[33:56] | Negative! Hold your fire! Hold fire! | 不能 不准开枪 不准开枪 |
[33:57] | Secure the prisoner! | 保护嫌犯 |
[33:58] | The shooter–where is he? | 狙击手 在哪里 |
[33:59] | Down, down! | 趴下 趴下 |
[34:02] | Check the windows! | 查看窗口 |
[34:04] | He’s on the roof. Cover me? | 他在屋顶上 掩护我 |
[34:05] | Rooftop! Rooftop! He’s on the roof! | 屋顶 屋顶 他在屋顶上 |
[34:35] | Suspect down! | 射中目标 |
[34:39] | Everyone okay? | 大家还好吗 |
[34:42] | Officer down! Officer down! | 有探员受伤 有探员受伤 |
[34:45] | – Who knew? – What? | -还有谁知道 -你说什么 |
[34:48] | Who else knew we were transporting him? | 还有谁知道我们在押送他 |
[34:50] | – We gotta find out. – Hey, Linc. | -我们得查明白 -林肯 |
[34:53] | Medevac’s on the way. You’re gonna be fine. | 救伤直升机马上就到 你会没事的 |
[34:55] | Liv… | 小奥 |
[34:57] | I been blown up before. This is nothing. | 我以前被炸飞过 这不算什么 |
[35:00] | Was a hell of a shot. | 你那一枪挺厉害 |
[35:02] | I guess you still haven’t lost your touch. | 看来你宝刀未老 |
[35:08] | This was meant for you! Do you understand that? | 那一枪是冲你来的 知道吗 |
[35:10] | Jones! | 琼斯 |
[35:11] | The man that you are protecting just tried to have you killed! | 你想保护的人刚刚试图杀你 |
[35:13] | It’s time to wake up. | 醒醒吧 |
[35:15] | He is never gonna welcome you back into the fold. | 他再不会欢迎你回到队伍中了 |
[35:17] | But he has to. | 但他必须那样做 |
[35:20] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该做什么 |
[35:20] | Yes, you do. | 不 你知道的 |
[35:22] | You can keep waiting for somebody else to define you, | 你可以一直等待别人来认可你 |
[35:24] | to give you your place in the world, | 让你在世界上占有一席之地 |
[35:26] | or you can decide that you’re not | 或者你可以决定 |
[35:27] | just somebody’s broken puppet anymore. | 不再做别人残破的傀儡 |
[35:30] | Choose! | 快做出选择 |
[35:50] | Welcome back, sir. | 欢迎回来 先生 |
[36:02] | I trust you have good news for me. | 你一定有好消息带给我 |
[36:04] | I do. | 是的 |
[36:05] | That’ll be all. | 你可以出去了 |
[36:11] | It’s done. | 都成功了 |
[36:13] | We’ve tied up our loose end. | 问题都解决了 |
[36:14] | Nice job. | 干得漂亮 |
[36:16] | Was there any resistance? | 还有什么障碍吗 |
[36:17] | The redhead almost took my head off with a nearly impossible shot. | 红头妞狠发一枪差点爆了我的头 |
[36:22] | That girl always amazes me. | 那孩子总是能让我眼前一亮 |
[36:24] | She and the one from the other side. | 她 还有平行世界的那位 |
[36:28] | Well, he’ll be pleased we’ve taken care of the problem at hand. | 他一定很高兴我们把眼前的问题都解决了 |
[36:31] | Now we just need for him to– | 现在 我们只需要他 |
[36:34] | Someone’s overriding the security system. | 有人侵入安全系统了 |
[36:37] | There’s been a breach. | 我们遭袭了 |
[36:42] | Canaan… | 凯南 |
[36:56] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[37:22] | Understood. | 收到 |
[37:25] | Well, let me know the moment she’s in the building. | 她一到大楼就向我汇报 |
[37:30] | Agent Broyles, I have something to report. | 布探员 我有事情汇报 |
[37:32] | I already heard. We have Nina Sharp in custody. | 我都听说了 我们逮捕了尼娜·夏普 |
[37:39] | There something else? | 还有其他事情吗 |
[37:51] | You’re not gonna believe this. | 你肯定不会相信的 |
[37:52] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[37:53] | Blueprints, passports, aliases… | 蓝图 护照 假名 |
[37:55] | Yeah. Hell of a window into Jones’s operation. | 是啊 琼斯的秘密对我们门户大开了 |
[37:57] | It’s more than that. | 不只这些 |
[37:59] | Check this out. | 看看这个 |
[38:03] | It’s a tracking board. | 这是个跟踪板 |
[38:05] | We knew that every shapeshifter was outfitted with a tracking module. | 每个变形人都配备了一个跟踪模块 |
[38:08] | I think this is some kind of central hub. | 我认为这就类似中心枢纽 |
[38:11] | You’re saying that– | 你的意思是 |
[38:13] | that you think every one of these dots represents a shapeshifter? | 你认为每个点都代表一个变形人 |
[38:16] | If we can hack this mainframe, | 如果我们能黑入这个主机 |
[38:17] | we’ll have the identity of every agent in Jones’s network. | 我们就能确认琼斯网络里每个探员的身份 |
[38:21] | Can I have a word, Agent Dunham? | 能说句话吗 德探员 |
[38:50] | What’s going on? | 发生什么了 |
[38:52] | Captain lee. | 李上尉 |
[38:54] | He didn’t make it. | 他没挺过来 |
[39:14] | Initiate scan. | 开始扫描 |
[39:19] | Scan complete. | 扫描完毕 |
[39:34] | I’d heard rumors of another world. | 我听过关于平行世界的谣言 |
[39:37] | Wasn’t sure it really existed. | 之前还不敢确定是不是真的 |
[39:39] | It does. | 是真的 |
[39:43] | What’re we doing here? | 我们来这做什么 |
[39:45] | Making good on my offer. | 来兑现我的诺言 |
[39:48] | There’s a man here who’ll be able to help you. | 这里有个人能帮助你 |
[39:50] | Agent Lee. | 李探员 |
[39:51] | Canaan, this is Peter and Walter Bishop. | 凯南 这两位是彼得和沃尔特·贝肖普 |
[39:54] | It’s a pleasure to meet you. | 见到你很高兴 |
[39:57] | I’m really looking forward to studying– | 我真的非常期待研究 |
[40:01] | helping you. | 帮助你 |
[40:04] | I think you’ll like it there. | 你会喜欢那儿的 |
[40:07] | You don’t have to wait for somebody to give you a home, | 你不用再等别人给你个家 |
[40:09] | or live on the outside anymore. | 或者风餐露宿了 |
[40:18] | Here. | 拿着 |
[40:20] | To keep you from floating away. | 让你不会漂走 |
[40:25] | Thank you. For everything. | 谢谢你所做的一切 |
[41:42] | Hello? | 喂 |
[42:01] | I thought that you would be long gone by now. | 我以为你早走了呢 |
[42:06] | You know what? I– | 真是的 我 |
[42:08] | I wasn’t thinking. | 我真欠考虑 |
[42:11] | My face is probably the last thing you want to see right now. | 你现在大概最不想看到的就是我 |
[42:13] | – Maybe I should go. -Lincoln. | -我应该离开 -林肯 |
[42:17] | It’s fine. | 没关系的 |
[42:23] | What’s up? | 什么事 |
[42:28] | We collected a lot of intel on Jones. | 我们搜集了很多关于琼斯的情报 |
[42:31] | There’s more work to be done. | 还有很多工作要做 |
[42:35] | I thought I’d stick around for a while. | 我想我会在这边待一段时间 |
[42:39] | I figured you’d need some help. | 我想你会需要帮助 |
[42:55] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[43:02] | That’d be nice. | 那样很好 |