时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | 起初 他们只作观察 在人类历史的关键时刻到来 | |
[00:10] | 但在2015年 他们不只再观察 而是夺取控制 | |
[00:13] | 人民奋起反抗 流血牺牲 却无功而返 幸存者被称为”原住民” | |
[00:17] | 为一表衷心 部分原住民成为了”忠随者” 他们被观察者做了标记 | |
[00:21] | 最初的潜科学团队反抗入侵 却被快速击溃 | |
[00:24] | 潜科学部得以保留 但规模被削弱 仅限管辖原住民 | |
[01:06] | Agent. | 探员 |
[01:36] | Excuse me. She’s got next shift. | 不好意思了 她接下来还有轮班 |
[01:39] | You guys keep taking my girls, | 你们总抢我的姑娘 |
[01:40] | you’re gonna put me out of business. | 我这生意可做不下去 |
[01:44] | Get a new girl. | 去找个新的 |
[02:02] | You seem to be quite… | 你看上去十分 |
[02:04] | agitated. | 激动 |
[02:38] | What are you doing, agent? | 你这是干什么 探员 |
[02:41] | He’s a native. My jurisdiction. | 他是个原住民 归我管 |
[02:43] | Sorry he acted out, Captain Windmark. | 我为他的胡闹表示歉意 温马克队长 |
[02:46] | I mean, you could wipe him, sure, | 你当然可以抹去他的记忆 |
[02:47] | but then there’s the inquiry, the paperwork. | 但那就免不了做调查和文案工作 |
[02:51] | Club gets shut for two days, | 俱乐部也将暂停营业两天 |
[02:52] | and I, for one, lose a hell of a lot of kickbacks. | 就算是我 也会觉得少了许多乐趣 |
[03:01] | I must say, agent, | 不得不说 探员 |
[03:04] | you are always exactly what you seem. | 你总是这么表里如一 |
[03:19] | Can you stand? | 站得住吗 |
[03:24] | Go home, Kitty. | 你回家吧 凯蒂 |
[03:25] | Take the rest of the night off. | 今晚休息吧 |
[03:26] | Thanks, Rick. | 谢了 里克 |
[03:32] | What are you? Stupid? | 你是傻了吗 |
[03:34] | What can I say? I’m a gentleman. | 没办法 我就这么绅士 |
[03:38] | I had to piss him off so he’d try and wipe me. | 我只能激怒他 让他想抹去我的记忆 |
[03:42] | Otherwise he would have read me. | 否则他会读我的思想 |
[03:46] | But he read you. | 但他读你了 |
[03:49] | And you fooled him. | 而你瞒了过去 |
[03:52] | How the hell did you do that? | 你究竟怎么做到的 |
[03:54] | Just lucky, I guess. | 只是运气好吧 |
[03:56] | Lucky? | 运气 |
[03:58] | They find out about you, they’ll kill you. | 如果他们发现了 会杀了你的 |
[04:02] | Hell, they find out there’s anyone like you, | 如果他们发现任何像你这样有特殊能力的人 |
[04:03] | they’ll probably kill us all. | 大概会把我们都杀了 |
[04:05] | I love being special. | 我就爱与众不同 |
[04:10] | You’re late. | 你迟到了 |
[04:11] | I said 6:00. It’s 8:00. | 我说的是六点 现在都八点了 |
[04:13] | They added two new checkpoints downtown. | 市里又增加了两个检查点 |
[04:16] | You said “Important.” | 你说有要事 |
[04:17] | Oh, baby… | 亲爱的 |
[04:20] | You don’t know the half of it. | 你绝想不到有多重要 |
[04:23] | Remember all those times I said you were nuts? | 记得我以前说你是疯了吗 |
[04:30] | Looks like I was wrong. | 看来我错了 |
[04:33] | Go ahead. | 去看看 |
[04:37] | Does anyone else know about this? | 还有谁知道这事 |
[04:39] | No, of course not. | 没人 当然没人 |
[04:46] | Oh, my god. | 我的天 |
[04:51] | – Where are the others? Were they– – Yeah. | -其他人呢 他们也… -对 |
[04:53] | Two more. Man and a woman. | 还有两个 一男一女 |
[04:55] | Younger. Right where I found this one. | 年轻些 就在我找到他的地方 |
[04:58] | Heat was rising. | 情况紧迫 |
[04:59] | – Couldn’t move ’em all at once. – Where? | -没法一次搬完 -在哪 |
[05:01] | The city. Inside the old– | 城里 就在旧 |
[05:13] | Attention, curfew is now in effect. | 请注意 现在实行宵禁 |
[05:17] | Natives, please return to your homes immediately. | 原住民请立刻回到家中 |
[06:11] | Loyalists hung a few resistance fighters from Copley Plaza Mall. | 忠随者在科普雷广场绞死了几名抵抗者 |
[06:13] | We need to cut them down. | 我们得去把他们放下来 |
[06:14] | We have two containment breaches in Back Bay. | 后湾区发生了两起冲撞围堵 |
[06:17] | And curfews– people are getting brave. | 还有宵禁 人们胆子越来越大了 |
[06:20] | Don’t let them. | 得管管了 |
[06:23] | – Where the hell have you been, agent? – Sir, I need– | -你跑哪去了 探员 -长官 我要 |
[06:25] | Walk with me. Now. | 跟我来 马上 |
[06:29] | – Late. – I know. | -迟到 -我知道 |
[06:31] | – Very. – Sorry. Very. | -迟到了很久 -非常抱歉 |
[06:34] | I need a coffee. | 我得来点咖啡 |
[06:37] | I could use some air myself. | 正好我也透口气 |
[06:41] | I remember when you used to be able to drink this stuff. | 我还记得咖啡是用喝的年代 |
[06:44] | You are old. | 你可真老 |
[06:47] | So what’s wrong? | 出什么事了 |
[06:49] | – Rick’s dead. – What? | -里克死了 -什么 |
[06:51] | – Loyalist killed him. – Damn it, Etta. | -忠随者杀了他 -该死 埃塔 |
[06:54] | Black market tech gets people killed. | 黑市设备会害死人的 |
[06:57] | Even cops. | 警察也不例外 |
[06:58] | Black market tech replaced your eyes. | 你的双眼就是用黑市设备换的 |
[06:59] | I don’t need a history lesson. | 你不用跟我提以前 |
[07:01] | You were gonna stop running civilians. | 你不能再跟平民合作了 |
[07:03] | I had an open order with him. | 我让他帮我找些东西 |
[07:04] | From the old days. I just never cancelled it. | 很久之前的事 他一直在找 |
[07:06] | An order for what? | 找什么 |
[07:08] | Any info on the missing team. | 任何关于那支失踪团队的情报 |
[07:13] | Really? Again? | 不是吧 又来 |
[07:16] | You’ve got to let this go. | 你该放手了 |
[07:16] | – Simon– – It’s a myth, Etta. | -西蒙 -这只是个传说 埃塔 |
[07:20] | The original fringe team didn’t vanish. | 最初的潜科学团队没有消失 |
[07:21] | They aren’t missing. They died 20 years ago. | 也没有失踪 他们二十年前就死了 |
[07:24] | They aren’t coming back to save us from the observers. | 他们不会再回来 从观察者手中救出我们 |
[07:26] | They aren’t in the desert or Peru, or immortal. | 他们不在沙漠 不在秘鲁 更不会长生不死 |
[07:30] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[07:31] | They’re in amber. | 他们在琥珀里 |
[07:33] | And I’ve got one of them right here. | 我把其中一员带来了 |
[07:46] | Well, I’ll be a toe on a foot in a grave. | 我的娘亲啊 |
[07:51] | That’s the amber device. | 那是琥珀装置 |
[07:52] | He did this on purpose. | 他是故意这么做的 |
[07:54] | What could have been so terrible | 究竟发生了什么可怕的事 |
[07:56] | that he ambered himself? | 他要把自己封进琥珀 |
[07:58] | And his team. | 还有他的团队 |
[07:59] | Rick said the others were with him. | 里克说其他人和他在一起 |
[08:01] | Once we get Dr. Bishop out, | 只要我们把贝博士弄出来 |
[08:02] | he can tell us where they are. | 他就能告诉我们其他人在哪 |
[08:03] | Let’s not get ahead of ourselves yet. | 先别激动过头了 |
[08:09] | Agent. | 探员 |
[08:42] | – No, thank you. – Don’t be rude, Phillip. | -不用了 谢谢 -别这么无礼 飞利浦 |
[08:45] | Have a drink with me. | 一起喝点吧 |
[08:46] | It’s water. | 这是水 |
[08:48] | It doesn’t do anything for me. | 对我没啥用 |
[08:51] | It hydrates you. | 能给你补水 |
[08:53] | Yes, I suppose it does. | 对 我想是的 |
[09:08] | As much as I would have enjoyed eliminating him myself, | 虽然我很想亲自干掉他 |
[09:13] | native-on-native killing cannot stand. | 但我不能容忍原住民之间互相残杀 |
[09:17] | Not on my watch. | 有我在就不行 |
[09:19] | I heard. | 我听说了 |
[09:20] | And, no, we don’t have any leads. | 但我们没有任何线索 |
[09:23] | This is the fourth this month. | 这是本月第四起了 |
[09:24] | I can count. | 我会数数 |
[09:28] | I like you, Philip. | 我欣赏你 飞利浦 |
[09:31] | But be assured… | 但你弄清楚 |
[09:33] | bite my hand and I will put you down. | 和我作对 没有好果子吃 |
[09:37] | Your division is in charge of native crime. | 你的部门负责原住民犯罪 |
[09:43] | Or would you rather I was in charge of native crime? | 还是你想让我来负责原住民犯罪 |
[09:47] | I don’t think you’d like my methods. | 你肯定不会喜欢我的做事方式 |
[09:51] | I’ll get you a suspect. | 我会找出嫌疑人的 |
[09:54] | Good. | 很好 |
[10:04] | Windmark. | 温马克 |
[10:07] | What did you do up there in the future… | 你在未来都干什么了 |
[10:10] | to get yourself such a crap detail? | 把自己弄成这副鬼样子 |
[10:21] | I like animals. | 我喜欢动物 |
[10:32] | Third generation amber. | 第三代琥珀 |
[10:34] | No reverse protocols. Durable stuff, this. | 一经成形 无法逆转 经久耐用 |
[10:37] | There’s no way to revert it to its gaseous form? | 没办法恢复气态了吗 |
[10:41] | I didn’t say that. | 我可没这么说 |
[10:48] | Oh, dear. | 老天啊 |
[10:53] | Good look on you. | 挺称你啊 |
[10:56] | It looks like the amber can only be reverted | 貌似这种琥珀只能短暂性地 |
[10:58] | to its gaseous state momentarily. | 恢复到气体状态 |
[11:02] | He won’t have enough time to emerge safely. | 没有足够的时间让他安全地出来 |
[11:05] | By the time he’s aware enough to step out of it… | 当他恢复意识 刚要出来时 |
[11:09] | The gas will have resolidified, capturing him again. | 琥珀气体又会凝结 再次困住他 |
[11:12] | Couldn’t we just push him out? | 不能直接把他推出来吗 |
[11:15] | Not unless you want to end up encased in that stuff yourself. | 除非你想自己被困进去 |
[11:34] | What’s it for? | 这是干嘛 |
[11:35] | Hell if I know. You know Simon. | 我知道就好了 你知道西蒙的 |
[11:41] | You know… not everyone trusts Simon. | 要知道 并非所有人都信任西蒙 |
[11:46] | – My friends– – Your friends in the city? | -我朋友 -你城里的朋友? |
[11:55] | Some think he’s allowed the resistance | 有人认为他让反抗者 |
[11:56] | to operate a little… too freely. | 太随心所欲了 |
[12:05] | He had better have a good reason | 他最好有个很好的理由 |
[12:07] | for checking out old level-two tech. | 看这种旧式二级装置 |
[12:11] | – ’cause my friends– – In the city. | -因为我的朋友 -城里的朋友 |
[12:15] | They’re gonna be watching. | 他们会注意你们的一举一动 |
[12:19] | A girl like you might want to watch her “P”s and “Q”s. | 你这样的女孩该小心行事 |
[12:24] | Wouldn’t want to do the wrong thing. | 可别做不该做的 |
[12:29] | I’ll keep that in mind. | 我会铭记于心的 |
[12:42] | Fire in the hole. | 开炮 |
[12:47] | Crowd control– | 人群控制 |
[12:49] | back before the loyalists decided it was easier just to use bullets. | 忠随者开始用真枪实弹之前就用的这个 |
[12:53] | I’m quite proud of these little babies. | 我觉得这些装置很了不起 |
[13:03] | When I say. | 听我口令 |
[13:04] | Really? I was gonna go before. | 是吗 我还准备提前开炮呢 |
[13:09] | Okay, buffers are communicating. | 好了 缓冲器正在连接 |
[13:14] | Ready? | 准备 |
[13:16] | Three, | 三 |
[13:17] | Two, one. | 二 一 |
[13:23] | I didn’t say “Now.” | 我还没说开始 |
[13:23] | You were late! | 你晚了 |
[13:35] | Dr. Bishop, | 贝博士 |
[13:38] | my name is agent Simon Foster. | 我是西蒙·福斯特探员 |
[13:42] | It is a great honor for me to meet you, sir. | 见到你很荣幸 先生 |
[13:48] | And you, young lady. | 你好 女士 |
[13:51] | You’re very pretty. | 你真漂亮 |
[13:54] | Etta. | 我是埃塔 |
[13:56] | We just removed you from amber, Dr. Bishop. | 我们刚把你从琥珀中救出来 贝博士 |
[13:59] | You were inside 20 years. | 你在里面待了二十年 |
[14:00] | 20 years? | 二十年 |
[14:02] | It’s no wonder I’m so hungry. | 难怪我这么饿 |
[14:06] | Do you have anything to eat? | 有什么吃的 |
[14:16] | This was– | 这是 |
[14:17] | is your favorite food. That’s what they say. | 是你喜欢的食物 据说是这样 |
[14:20] | The stories, I mean. | 就是那些传说 |
[14:28] | That’s lovely, thank you. | 真好吃 谢谢你 |
[14:30] | Our records indicate that, after the invasion, | 根据记录 遭到入侵后 |
[14:32] | you and your team discovered a way of getting rid of the observers. | 你和你的团队发现了摆脱观察者的方法 |
[14:38] | These are the blueprints for the device you were working on. | 这是你们所研究的设备的蓝图 |
[14:41] | But we believe, before you could finish it, | 但是我们认为 在完成它之前 |
[14:43] | you and your team were– | 你和你的团队就都 |
[14:45] | were you all caught in amber? | 你们都被困在琥珀里了吗 |
[14:47] | – What do you call it? – We don’t know. | -你们管它叫什么 -不清楚 |
[14:49] | We–we thought it was some kind of beacon. | 我们还以为是某种信号灯呢 |
[14:52] | No, no, no, you silly billy–this. | 不是 你这个傻瓜 我问这个 |
[14:57] | The same as you. We call it licorice. | 和你们一样 叫它甘草糖 |
[14:59] | Licorice. Licorice. | 甘草糖 |
[15:03] | Li-cor-ice. | 甘 草 糖 |
[15:09] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[15:11] | You’re quite pretty. | 你长得真漂亮 |
[15:13] | Li-cor-ice. | 甘 草 糖 |
[15:20] | Do you have ring-dings? | 你有德雷克蛋糕吗 |
[15:27] | Dr. Bishop, | 贝博士 |
[15:29] | I need you to try and stay perfectly still. | 我需要你尽量不要动 |
[15:34] | Walter. | 沃尔特 |
[15:35] | Yes, I hear you, Peter. | 我听见了 彼得 |
[15:39] | I will try not to move. | 我尽量不动 |
[15:46] | Here, try this. | 试试这个 |
[15:57] | His neuropathways have degraded. | 他的神经退化了 |
[16:01] | It looks as if he’s experienced some sort of trauma. | 看起来他好像遭受了创伤 |
[16:05] | Probably because he was so close to the blast horizon of the amber. | 或许是因为他太接近琥珀的起爆点了 |
[16:10] | Brain damage. | 脑损伤 |
[16:15] | Well, how do we fix him? | 我们要怎么治好他呢 |
[16:18] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[16:39] | She’ll be here in a moment. | 她马上就到 |
[16:42] | Your meeting. It’s about to take place. | 你的会面 马上就要开始了 |
[16:51] | You wanted to see me, agent. | 你想见我 探员 |
[16:55] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 女士 |
[16:55] | We’re still waiting on the touch screens for headquarters. | 我们还在等总部要用的触屏 |
[16:57] | They’ve been back-ordered now for six months. | 他们已经延期发货六个月了 |
[16:59] | Well, I don’t know how to break this to you, agent, | 我不知道该怎么和你说 探员 |
[17:03] | but your department’s needs | 但是你们部门的需求 |
[17:04] | are the lowest thing on my list of priorities. | 是我最后考虑的问题 |
[17:06] | – I understand that it’s– – Perhaps even lower. | -我明白 -或许还要靠后 |
[17:10] | And how is it that you always manage to come during my lunch hour? | 你为什么总能赶在午饭时间来找我呢 |
[17:16] | Walk me to my car. | 跟我去我车那儿 |
[17:21] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[17:22] | I can’t hide my thoughts from them the same way that you can. | 我不能像你一样隐藏我的想法 |
[17:26] | Have you made any progress with Walter’s device? | 沃特尔的设备有什么进展吗 |
[17:29] | Well, yes and no. | 可以说有 也可以说没有 |
[17:44] | – And the others. Are they– – Unclear. | -其他人呢 他们 -还不清楚 |
[17:47] | If Dr. Bishop knows where they are, | 就算贝博士知道他们在哪 |
[17:49] | he’s unable to tell us. | 他现在也说不上来 |
[17:51] | And why not? | 为什么 |
[17:54] | Do I know you? | 我认识你吗 |
[17:57] | Yes, Walter. | 没错 沃尔特 |
[17:58] | It’s Nina. Nina Sharp. | 是我 尼娜 尼娜·夏普 |
[18:01] | We’ve known each other for many years. | 我们相识多年了 |
[18:04] | It’s good to see you again. | 能再见到你真高兴 |
[18:07] | In that case, it’s good to see you too. | 既然如此 那我也很高兴见到你 |
[18:22] | So what do you think, Ms. Sharp? | 你怎么看 夏普女士 |
[18:26] | Can you help fix him? | 你能帮我们治好他吗 |
[18:28] | Of course, you understand the risks | 你肯定明白 |
[18:30] | of wanting to save the world? | 想拯救世界的风险吧 |
[18:33] | Well, they say he did it once before. | 据说他以前成功过一次 |
[18:36] | He and his team. | 是他和他的团队 |
[18:39] | Yes, they did. | 没错 他们是成功了 |
[18:41] | But not without great consequence. | 可是后果也很严重 |
[18:46] | I can’t fix him. But I have an idea. | 我没法治好他 不过我有个想法 |
[18:51] | Massive Dynamic has long had a piece of Walter’s brain | 巨力集团长期保存着一块沃尔特的大脑组织 |
[18:54] | that was surgically removed and kept in a locked vault. | 手术取出 存放在上锁的保险库里 |
[18:57] | It’s entirely possible that you could use that material | 用这块组织来刺激沃尔特的脑部 |
[19:01] | to inspire Walter’s brain to heal itself. | 使其自我愈合是完全有可能的 |
[19:03] | They removed a piece of his brain? | 他们取下了一块他的脑组织 |
[19:06] | William Bell did. | 威廉·贝尔取的 |
[19:07] | It was at Walter’s request. | 是沃尔特自己要求的 |
[19:10] | Why? | 为什么 |
[19:12] | I don’t think he liked the person he was becoming. | 我想他是不喜欢自己未来的走向 |
[19:19] | So can you go get it and bring it out here? | 你能去把组织取过来吗 |
[19:21] | Well, no, it’s not as simple as that. | 不行 事情没这么简单 |
[19:23] | The old brain tissue is very fragile. | 这块脑组织存放已久 很脆弱 |
[19:26] | Neural matter can decay in seconds. | 里面的神经物质有可能会顷刻衰败 |
[19:28] | You can’t just carry it around in a petri dish. | 没法把它装在培养皿里带着到处走 |
[19:30] | Why do I feel… | 我怎么就觉得… |
[19:33] | like you’re trying to bury the lead? | 你是想堵住我们的出路 |
[19:36] | The material isn’t here. | 那块组织不在这里 |
[19:38] | It’s still at our old facility. | 它还放在我们公司旧址处 |
[19:42] | In the city. | 在城里 |
[19:53] | That’s wall-to-wall observers. | 那里到处都是观察者 |
[19:56] | We’ve done harder. | 我们处理过更棘手的 |
[20:06] | – You really should get this fixed. – Hmm. All right, Simon. | -你真该修好这只手 -嗯 好的 西蒙 |
[20:10] | Walter, stop it. | 沃尔特 别弄了 |
[20:12] | No, we’ve just been catching up. | 没事 我们就是在聊天而已 |
[20:14] | Yes. | 好的 |
[20:15] | No, he’ll be ready when you get here. | 不 等你们回来就可以带他走了 |
[20:18] | Walter, | 沃尔特 |
[20:19] | Etta and Simon got the transit passes. | 埃塔和西蒙拿到通行证了 |
[20:21] | What on earth are you doing? | 你到底在干嘛 |
[20:22] | Try it. | 试试 |
[20:24] | Wh– | 什 |
[20:30] | I hope we’re going to the circus. | 我希望我们是要去马戏团 |
[20:34] | Walter. | 沃尔特 |
[21:08] | Snack. | 零食 |
[21:10] | Do you think they’d have any of that delicious lic– | 你觉得他们会不会有好吃的甘草 |
[21:16] | Monster. | 怪物 |
[21:16] | – Shh. It’s okay. – Monster! | -没事的 -怪物 |
[21:19] | – We got to get him off the street. – Hold up there. | -我们得带他去隐蔽些的地方 -你们站住 |
[21:22] | What seems to be the matter? | 怎么回事 |
[21:24] | Fringe agents. No matter. | 我们是潜科学部探员 没什么事 |
[21:25] | – We’re just heading downtown. – I see. | -我们准备进城 -好吧 |
[21:28] | I trust you have papers. | 你们有通行证件吧 |
[21:30] | Of course. | 当然 |
[21:40] | What’s your name, prisoner? | 你叫什么名字 囚犯 |
[21:42] | Prisoner? | 囚犯 |
[21:44] | I most certainly am not. | 我怎么可能是囚犯 |
[21:46] | Look at me! Do I look like– | 看看我 我哪里像 |
[21:48] | He’s–he’s not a prisoner. | 他不是囚犯 |
[21:50] | He’s her grandfather. | 他是她的祖父 |
[21:52] | We’re taking him to visit my grandmother’s grave. | 我们正要带他去给我祖母扫墓 |
[21:54] | Today’s the anniversary of her death. | 今天是她的祭日 |
[21:56] | “I am not a number. I am a free man.” | 我不是个数字 我是个自由人 |
[22:00] | As you can see, he’s crazy. | 如你所见 他有点疯 |
[22:03] | We just checked him out of the home for the day. | 我们就接他出看护院这一天 |
[22:05] | But it was last minute, | 但是因为时间太晚 |
[22:07] | and we didn’t have time to do the proper paperwork. | 我们没时间准备正式的证件 |
[22:10] | “These aren’t the ‘droids you’re looking for.” | 我们不是你要找的机器人 |
[22:13] | I’m sorry. I’m sure you can understand. | 抱歉 请你理解一下 |
[22:30] | Next time, I won’t be so nice. | 下次 我可不会通融 |
[22:33] | – Thank you. – “Move along.” | -谢谢 -走吧 |
[22:41] | Nice. | 有你的 |
[23:08] | – You okay? – Yes. Wonderful. | -你还好吧 -好极了 |
[23:11] | It’s quite the adventure, isn’t it? | 这真是大冒险 是吗 |
[23:14] | Yeah, I suppose it is. | 是啊 我想是的 |
[23:15] | Like the Guns of Navarone. | 就像《纳瓦隆大炮》一样 |
[23:27] | Deja vu. | 似曾相识 |
[23:29] | What? | 什么 |
[23:31] | I feel like I’ve been here before. | 我觉得我以前来过这儿 |
[23:34] | You have. | 你确实来过 |
[23:35] | Many times, I imagine. | 而且应该很多次 |
[23:37] | Though that was a long time ago. | 不过是很久以前的事了 |
[23:39] | I hope it was cleaner then. | 我希望那时干净点 |
[23:42] | Dust is revolting. | 灰尘讨厌死了 |
[24:00] | Sir, there’s been a break-in at the old Massive Dynamic. | 长官 有人闯入前巨力集团 |
[24:03] | – Massive Dynamic? – Yes, sir. | -巨力集团 -是的 长官 |
[24:05] | Underground parking garage. | 地下停车场 |
[24:06] | Are we sure it isn’t a fault in the system? | 确定不是系统错误吗 |
[24:08] | -It’s been buggy lately. – I ran diagnostics. | -最近一直出错 -我运行了诊断程序 |
[24:11] | It’s not a false alarm. | 这不是假警报 |
[24:29] | This is Agent Broyles. | 我是布探员 |
[24:31] | I need to talk to Captain Windmark. | 有事找温马克队长 |
[24:52] | How’s it look? | 看上去如何 |
[24:54] | I can’t say. | 不好说 |
[24:56] | I have no idea how it’s supposed to look. | 我也不知道它应该是什么样子 |
[24:58] | What is that? Monkey feces? | 那是什么 猴子便便吗 |
[25:01] | That, Dr. Bishop, is your brain. | 贝博士 这是你的大脑 |
[25:06] | We need an inactive medium to transfer the neural tissue. | 我们需要非活性介质来转移神经组织 |
[25:08] | A mixture of saline and polysorbate 80. | 混合盐水和八十号聚山梨醇酯 |
[25:10] | Three ccs of each. | 每种三毫升 |
[25:12] | Have you seen it? | 你见过这个吗 |
[25:14] | Monkey feces? No. | 猴子便便吗 没有 |
[25:15] | I can’t say I’ve had the pleasure. | 我可没此荣幸 |
[25:17] | I wouldn’t say that it was a pleasure. | 那可算不上什么荣幸 |
[25:20] | First, I need you to take these pills. | 首先 你得把这些药片吃了 |
[25:23] | They’re diazepam, mostly. | 它们主要成分是安定 |
[25:24] | They’ll put you into a deep sleep, | 会让你进入深度睡眠 |
[25:27] | for ten minutes, that will quiet your brain | 睡十分钟 使你的大脑平静下来 |
[25:29] | to allow the process to occur faster. | 让过程进展得更快 |
[25:31] | You’re a clever boy. | 你是个聪明的孩子 |
[25:35] | Dare I ask? | 能跟我解释下吗 |
[25:36] | Synthetic neurotrophins. | 人造神经营养素 |
[25:39] | Growth proteins. | 生长蛋白 |
[25:39] | If this process works, it should allow his brain | 如果有用的话 这能让他的大脑 |
[25:42] | to absorb the missing tissue in a matter of minutes. | 在几分钟内迅速吸收缺失部分 |
[25:44] | I’ve eaten it once. | 我以前吃过 |
[25:45] | It was sweeter than you’d think. | 比想象得要甜些 |
[25:48] | Feces? | 大便吗 |
[25:49] | God, no. | 当然不是 |
[25:51] | Brains. | 是大脑 |
[25:59] | And LSD. | 还有迷幻剂 |
[26:02] | I love LSD. | 我超爱迷幻剂 |
[26:08] | Ready. | 准备好了 |
[26:09] | Dr. Bishop, we’re going to inject | 贝博士 我们将要把 |
[26:11] | that solution into the base of your brain. | 这管溶液注射到你的大脑底部 |
[26:14] | Oh, fun. | 有意思 |
[26:16] | What was your name, again? | 你叫啥 再给我说遍 |
[26:18] | – Simon. – Simon. | -西蒙 -西蒙 |
[26:20] | Like in the game “Simon says”. | 就是那个”西蒙说”游戏的西蒙吧 |
[26:23] | I’m going to have to listen to you. | 我得好好听你的话 |
[26:25] | Isn’t that right, young lady? | 我说得对吗 小姐 |
[26:27] | Yes, he’s a very smart boy. | 没错 他是挺聪明的 |
[26:30] | Okay, this may look scary, but– | 好 这看上去有点吓人 但其实 |
[26:32] | I suddenly feel very tired, Simon. | 西蒙 我突然好累啊 |
[26:35] | Here. | 来 |
[26:39] | Simon says, “Go to sleep now, Walter.” | 西蒙说 “沃尔特 快睡觉吧” |
[26:58] | What if this doesn’t work? | 这要是不管用呢 |
[27:02] | Dr. Bishop? | 贝博士会怎么样 |
[27:06] | It has to. | 必须成功 |
[27:14] | When I was in my freshman year at college– | 我读大一的时候 |
[27:16] | I’m at Stanford. | 在斯坦福 |
[27:18] | And in the middle of the night, | 有天半夜里 |
[27:20] | my roommate comes banging on my door. | 我的室友跑来狂敲我的门 |
[27:22] | Tells me to wake up, come check out the TV. | 叫我快点醒醒 去看电视 |
[27:27] | I tell him to go away. I… | 我叫他走开 我… |
[27:30] | I have a girl in my bed. | 当时床上还有个妹子 |
[27:33] | But he won’t take no for an answer. | 但我不答应 他就不消停 |
[27:35] | So me and the girl… | 所以我和那个女孩 |
[27:39] | Emily… | 她叫艾米丽 |
[27:41] | we get dressed, | 我俩只得穿上衣服 |
[27:43] | go to the common room. | 一起去了公共休息室 |
[27:47] | On the TV they’re showing footage from… | 电视上 正在播出来自 |
[27:50] | Chicago, L.A…. | 芝加哥 洛杉矶 |
[27:55] | London. | 还有伦敦的画面 |
[27:58] | Observers going from house to house and… | 观察者们挨家挨户地扫荡 |
[28:01] | dragging people out into the street. | 把人们都拖到大街上 |
[28:02] | That was 2015. The purge. | 那是2015年 大清洗 |
[28:07] | I’m watching people… | 我眼睁睁地看着人们 |
[28:11] | being dragged from their homes, | 被拖出自己的家门 |
[28:12] | led into the street, and being… | 集中到街道上 然后 |
[28:15] | put down like dogs. | 被屠杀了 |
[28:19] | And suddenly… | 突然之间 |
[28:21] | I knew. | 我明白了 |
[28:25] | I don’t know how, but… | 不知怎地 但是 |
[28:28] | I knew. | 我突然就明白了 |
[28:34] | That’s… | 那就是 |
[28:36] | why my parents sent me so far away for school. | 我父母把我送到这么远的地方读书的原因 |
[28:41] | They were part of the resistance. They– | 他们是抵抗者 他们… |
[28:45] | they sent me away to protect me. | 他们把我送得远远的 是为了保护我 |
[28:51] | That was the night they were killed. | 他们就是在那晚被杀害的 |
[28:55] | And that was the night… | 也就是那晚… |
[28:59] | I knew I wouldn’t give up… | 我知道我将抵抗到底 |
[29:04] | until the observers had gone. | 直到观察者滚出我的家园 |
[29:12] | You never told me that. | 你从没跟我说过这些 |
[29:18] | I never told anyone that. | 我没跟任何人说起过 |
[29:26] | I was only four the last time I saw my parents. | 我最后一次见我父母 还只有四岁 |
[29:35] | I can’t even picture their faces anymore. | 我现在都回忆不起他们的模样 |
[29:54] | Dr. Bishop? | 贝博士 |
[29:57] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[30:03] | I believe that’s mine, young man. | 这是我的吧 小伙子 |
[30:09] | Agent Simon Foster. Fringe division. | 西蒙·福斯特探员 潜科学部 |
[30:12] | Pleased to meet you, sir. | 见到你很高兴 先生 |
[30:14] | – What year is it? – 2036. | -现在是哪年 -2036年 |
[30:17] | And they’re still here? | 他们还在这儿吗 |
[30:18] | The observers? | 观察者 |
[30:34] | Assessment? | 情况评估 |
[30:35] | Sir, I count three sets of footprints. | 长官 有三组脚印 |
[30:37] | Ready weapons. | 武器准备 |
[30:41] | Protocol? | 什么方案 |
[30:43] | Shoot first. | 见人开火 |
[30:45] | I’ll read them later. | 我会读他们的尸体 |
[30:52] | Sir, 12th floor is clear. | 长官 12层安全 |
[30:53] | Okay, proceed to the 13th. | 好的 前往13层 |
[30:58] | Can you build it? | 你能造好它吗 |
[31:01] | Walter? | 沃尔特 |
[31:07] | They weren’t all bad, you know. | 他们也不全是坏人 |
[31:11] | One of them even tried to help us. | 有一个还试图帮我们 |
[31:14] | He was called September. | 他名叫九月 |
[31:16] | What happened to him was… | 他身上发生的事 |
[31:19] | Well, unexpected. | 谁都没预料到 |
[31:22] | He told me that, in the year 2609 A.D., | 他告诉我说 2609年 |
[31:28] | they finally ruined the planet. | 他们终于毁灭了这个星球 |
[31:33] | They poisoned it– | 他们毒害了这个世界 |
[31:34] | the air, the water. | 空气和水体 |
[31:37] | And when it was fundamentally uninhabitable, | 当地球已完全不能居住时 |
[31:39] | then they traveled back through time, | 他们穿越时空回到过去 |
[31:41] | and took our planet from us. | 夺走了我们的家园 |
[31:49] | Yes, I can build it. | 我能造好 |
[31:50] | Okay, good. | 太好了 |
[31:52] | It’ll take some time. | 得花点时间 |
[31:55] | But it would be easier if you didn’t have to do it alone. | 如果有人帮你会容易点 |
[31:58] | Wouldn’t it? | 对吧 |
[31:59] | If you had your team with you to help you? | 如果有你的团队来帮你的话 |
[32:02] | You were trapped in amber with them, right? | 你当时和他们一起困住琥珀里了 |
[32:06] | Do you remember where that was? | 你记得那是在哪吗 |
[32:09] | Do you remember where we can find the others? | 你记得我们能去哪找到他们吗 |
[32:14] | You. | 你 |
[32:20] | Elevator. | 电梯 |
[32:21] | Did you forget to disable the internal alarms? | 你难道忘了拆除内部警报器了吗 |
[32:24] | What are you people? Idiots? | 你们怎么回事 傻子吗 |
[32:27] | This way. | 这边走 |
[32:32] | Neither Belly or I ever left ourselves only one way out of a room. | 贝利和我从不只给自己留一条退路 |
[32:36] | Come on. | 快走 |
[32:45] | Warm. They were just here. | 还是温的 他们刚走 |
[32:48] | So how’d they get out? | 他们怎么出去的 |
[32:52] | Step back. | 退后 |
[33:00] | Keep going! | 继续走 |
[33:01] | Two lefts and a right. | 左拐两次然后右拐 |
[33:10] | How do we open it? | 怎么打开啊 |
[33:11] | – What? – Where’s Bishop? | -怎么了 -贝肖普呢 |
[33:27] | Walter, come on. | 沃尔特 快走 |
[33:28] | We’ve got to get out of here. They’re coming. | 我们得走了 他们要来了 |
[33:29] | – Give me your watch. – What? | -把你的表给我 -什么 |
[33:31] | Your watch. Now. | 你的表 快点 |
[33:33] | What are you doing? What is this? | 你在干嘛 这是什么 |
[33:35] | Resistance must take place at any opportunity. | 反抗要抓住一切机会 |
[33:39] | We are insurgents. | 我们是叛乱分子 |
[33:41] | And this is anti-matter. | 而这就是反物质 |
[33:47] | You’re smart– you do the math. | 你不是挺聪明吗 自己算算吧 |
[33:52] | What are you waiting for? Come on! | 别愣着 快走 |
[34:07] | Sir, in here. | 长官 这边 |
[34:29] | I know where they are. | 我知道他们在哪 |
[34:30] | Who? | 谁 |
[34:31] | The others. My team. | 其他人 我的团队 |
[34:34] | I know where we were ambered. | 我知道我们在哪被琥珀封住的 |
[34:39] | We should hurry. It’s not far from here. | 我们得快点 离这儿不远 |
[35:13] | So… | 那么 |
[35:16] | Are you gonna tell me what that was all about? | 不跟我说说刚刚是怎么回事吗 |
[35:21] | Back at Massive Dynamic. | 刚刚在巨力集团 |
[35:23] | – You and Bishop. – You see him. | -你和贝肖普 -你也看见他了 |
[35:25] | He’s half a fruitcake short of christmas. | 疯疯癫癫的 |
[35:30] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[35:33] | Yeah, he is. Isn’t he? | 确实是这样 |
[35:37] | The wand should be just about powered up. | 冲击棒应该充好电了 |
[35:38] | I’ll check on it. | 我去看看 |
[35:48] | – And you’re certain it was agent Foster? – Yes, agent. | -你确定是福斯特探员 -是的 探员 |
[35:51] | Foster and a woman, | 福斯特和一名女子 |
[35:52] | and a man Foster claimed was her grandfather. | 还有一个福斯特称是她祖父的男人 |
[35:54] | But with a prisoner transport I.D. | 但他持的是转狱身份证件 |
[35:55] | As I said, you may all play fast and loose up there in Boston, | 如我所说 你们波士顿那边或许监管不严 |
[35:58] | but here, rules and regulations matter. | 但我们这边还是重视法规的 |
[36:00] | If you prefer, I can certainly take this up with downtown– | 除非你希望我把事情汇报到市里去 |
[36:03] | No. | 不必 |
[36:04] | I can handle my agents. | 我能管好我的探员 |
[36:09] | Agent Romick, | 罗米科探员 |
[36:10] | activate agent Foster’s tracker and assemble a team. | 激活福斯特探员的追踪器 集结队伍 |
[36:28] | You designed these yourself? | 这是你自己设计的吗 |
[36:30] | Augmentation buffers. Yeah. | 增益缓冲器 是的 |
[36:33] | One goes on either side, down by her feet. | 每边一个 安在她脚下 |
[36:36] | Not bad. | 不赖 |
[36:40] | You know… | 要知道 |
[36:42] | I think you’re just what we’ve been waiting for– | 我认为你就是我们在等的人 |
[36:46] | Someone to show people that we don’t just… | 一个能告诉人们 我们不是… |
[36:48] | have to accept our fate… | 只能接受命运 |
[36:51] | that we can fight back, | 我们能反抗 |
[36:52] | that we can use our will and our imagination | 我们能用我们的意志和想象力 |
[36:55] | to make a better world, a better life. | 去创造更好的世界 更好的人生 |
[36:57] | In that case, a little more focus and a little less pontificating– | 这样的话 专心工作 少废话 |
[37:00] | we might have the job done by now. | 我们可能早有进展了 |
[37:06] | Right. | 好吧 |
[37:14] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[37:17] | On three. | 数到三 |
[37:25] | One, | 一 |
[37:27] | two, three. | 二 三 |
[37:33] | Etta, the injection. | 埃塔 给她针剂 |
[37:39] | – Where am I? – You’re okay. I’m Etta. | -这是哪 -没事的 我是埃塔 |
[37:41] | I’m just going to give you an injection | 我会给你打一针 |
[37:42] | to help you breathe, okay? | 好让你呼吸得顺畅一些 好吗 |
[37:43] | Hello, Astro. | 阿斯特 你好 |
[37:45] | – Walter. – Walter, where is the… | -沃尔特 -沃尔特 那些… |
[37:46] | – This is not good. – What? | -情况不妙 -怎么了 |
[37:50] | I think I broke the wand. | 我好像把冲击棒弄坏了 |
[37:53] | Can you fix it? | 能修好吗 |
[37:57] | I can try. | 我试试看 |
[38:01] | Set up the buffers and I’ll see what I can do. | 设置好缓冲器 我尽力而为吧 |
[38:40] | It’s not green. | 灯没有变绿 |
[38:42] | The activation light– it’s red. | 启动灯还是红色的 |
[38:44] | No, actually, it’s going back and forth. | 不 其实是红绿交替 |
[38:48] | Simon, something’s wrong. | 西蒙 设备肯定出问题了 |
[38:49] | The buffers are having trouble communicating with each other. | 缓冲器之间的信号传输出现了障碍 |
[38:51] | That doesn’t make any sense. There’s– | 这怎么可能 这里… |
[38:54] | There’s nothing here to interfere with the signal. | 这里没有什么东西能干扰信号啊 |
[38:56] | And no phones, no radio waves… | 既没有手机 也没有无线电波… |
[39:00] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[39:02] | My tracker. They must have activated it. | 肯定是我体内的追踪器被激活了 |
[39:05] | We need to get him out of here. | 我们得救他出来 |
[39:06] | But how would they know it’s us? | 他们怎么知道是我们 |
[39:07] | I don’t know. But they know we’re here. | 不知道 但他们知道我们的位置了 |
[39:11] | There must be enough of a signal down here to trigger the amber. | 这里一定有足够激活琥珀的信号 |
[39:15] | Okay, but even so, the wand is broken, | 可即便如此 冲击棒坏了 |
[39:16] | how do we get him out of there? | 我们也无法把他救出来啊 |
[39:17] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[39:18] | I hear sirens. We have to leave. | 我听到警报了 我们得马上离开 |
[39:21] | We have to get him out of there now. | 必须立即把他救出来 |
[39:25] | Okay, I have an idea. | 好吧 我有办法了 |
[39:26] | Here, take this. | 给 拿着 |
[39:30] | When I say “now”… | 我一说”开始” |
[39:33] | – trigger the amber. – But– | -你就激活琥珀 -可是… |
[39:37] | Three… | 三… |
[39:40] | two… | 二… |
[39:43] | one. | 一 |
[39:44] | We need him. | 世界需要他 |
[39:47] | – Simon… – Do it. | -西蒙 -照我说的做 |
[39:50] | Now. | 开始 |
[40:02] | Sir. | 长官 |
[40:39] | William Bell, | 威廉·贝尔 |
[40:41] | you just left him there? | 你为什么没救他 |
[40:44] | You remember what he did to Olivia. | 你不记得他对奥利维亚了什么吗 |
[40:48] | Even you can’t be that compassionate. | 就连你也不会同情他那种人 |
[40:51] | But we need him, don’t we? | 可我们需要他的帮助 不是吗 |
[40:53] | But otherwise, how are we going to get access– | 否则我们怎么能够进入… |
[40:55] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[41:09] | We have everything we need. | 有这个就够了 |
[41:36] | I’m sorry about your friend. | 你朋友的事我很遗憾 |
[41:38] | We’ll do everything we can to get him back. | 我们会尽力把他救出来的 |
[41:41] | I promise. | 我发誓 |
[41:53] | Do you…know me? | 你…认得我吗 |
[42:01] | I don’t know how I could. | 我应该不可能认识你吧 |
[42:07] | I’ve been stuck in that amber for over 20 years, | 我已在琥珀中困了二十余年了 |
[42:09] | you barely look old enough– | 而你这么年轻… |
[42:26] | Henrietta? | 你是汉丽埃塔吗 |
[42:32] | Hi, dad. | 爸爸 你好 |