时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Captain lee. He didn’t make it. | 李上尉 他没挺过来 |
[00:05] | Thought I’d stick around for a while. | 我想我会在这边待一段时间 |
[00:07] | Figured you’d need some help. | 我想你会需要帮助 |
[00:08] | That’d be nice. | 那样很好 |
[00:10] | What would David Robert Jones | 戴维·罗伯特·琼斯 |
[00:11] | have to gain by destroying a town | 把这个籍籍无名的小镇 |
[00:12] | that people didn’t even know was here to begin with? | 夷为平地究竟能得到什么好处啊 |
[00:14] | I don’t know, | 我也不知道 |
[00:15] | but the amount of amphilicite recovered from | 但我们从那些装置里找到的安非勒塞 |
[00:17] | those devices is only a fraction of Jones’ stockpile. | 只是琼斯存货中的很小一部分 |
[00:20] | It’s your world you ought to be concerned about. | 你该操心的是你的这个世界 |
[00:22] | Because as bad as you think things are now, | 因为你要是觉得现在就很糟糕了 |
[00:25] | things are going to get much worse. | 好戏还在后头呢 |
[00:27] | There’s been some rumblings lately about a group out there. | 最近有关于一个团体的传闻 |
[00:30] | They’re obsessed with the guided evolution of man. | 他们痴迷有向性人类进化 |
[00:32] | They want to create a new species. | 他们想创造新的物种 |
[00:34] | You said that Jones was a megalomaniac. | 你曾说琼斯是个自大狂 |
[00:36] | That is a god complex. | 他有上帝情结 |
[00:39] | Maybe Jones is trying to take control of the situation. | 也许琼斯想掌控进化 |
[01:00] | You coming, Walter? | 走吗 沃尔特 |
[01:06] | Don’t know that you really needed a tie. | 你没必要打领带吧 |
[01:08] | I thought it was appropriate. | 我觉得这场合该戴条 |
[01:11] | Well, you look great. | 你真帅 |
[01:14] | Thank you all for coming. | 谢谢你们的到来 |
[01:17] | I have asked you here because I believe | 我请大家过来是因为我相信 |
[01:21] | that I have discovered David Robert Jones’ true intentions. | 我已经发现了戴维·罗伯特·琼斯的真正企图 |
[01:26] | I believe that Jones is trying to collapse our universes | 我认为琼斯想毁灭我们两个世界 |
[01:31] | in order to create a gravitational singularity. | 来制造出一个引力奇点 |
[01:37] | As our worlds contract… | 随着两个世界的不断接近 |
[01:43] | the force becomes greater and greater, | 产生的引力也会越来越大 |
[01:46] | and as matter and energy are compressed to a point, | 而当物质和能量被压缩到一定程度时 |
[01:50] | the density is so great that it has no recourse | 密度大到 |
[01:54] | but to rapidly expand outwards again… | 它只能向外重新爆发 |
[02:02] | creating a big bang. | 而产生大爆炸 |
[02:05] | Mutual destruction. | 同归于尽 |
[02:08] | Our side, and yours. | 我们还有你们的世界 |
[02:20] | And he would do all this why? | 他为什么要这么做 |
[02:23] | To create another universe. | 为了创造一个新世界 |
[02:26] | His universe. | 他的世界 |
[02:28] | A world in which the laws of physics and nature | 其中所有的物理和自然法则 |
[02:32] | are designed and controlled by him. | 都由他来决定和控制 |
[02:38] | But how did you come to this conclusion? | 但你这结论是从何而来的 |
[02:43] | I had a dream. | 我做了个梦 |
[02:45] | A dream? | 一个梦 |
[02:48] | My subconscious mind was working | 虽然我的大脑在休息 |
[02:51] | while my conscious mind was at rest. | 但我的潜意识依旧在思考 |
[02:54] | Walter… | 沃尔特 |
[02:55] | With all respect, maybe it was just a dream. | 无意冒犯 但可能这就只是个梦 |
[03:05] | If I have learned one thing, | 如果说我吸取了什么教训 |
[03:10] | it’s that anything is possible. | 那就是一切皆有可能 |
[03:12] | And given what we know about Jones’ actions so far, | 而根据我们目前已掌握的琼斯的行动 |
[03:18] | what Dr. Bishop suggests should not be overlooked. | 贝肖普博士的推测不容忽视 |
[03:26] | Okay. So let’s assume Walter’s right. | 好 那我们就假设沃尔特推断正确 |
[03:30] | How would Jones do this? | 琼斯如何才能达成目的 |
[04:30] | Keep the change. | 不用找了 |
[05:11] | Get out of the street! | 别站马路中央 |
[05:13] | – Move! – Let’s go! | -滚开 -快走 |
[05:25] | Let’s go! | 快走 |
[06:04] | You’ve lost me, Walter. | 我不懂了 沃尔特 |
[06:05] | How can someone destroy two universes and survive to see it? | 怎么能做到毁掉两个世界而自己安然无恙 |
[06:10] | Westfield. | 西田镇 |
[06:12] | Jones used amphilicite | 琼斯用安非勒塞 |
[06:13] | to destroy the town of Westfield in our universe and in yours, | 摧毁了你我两个世界的西田镇 |
[06:16] | but when he was finished, there was one area still standing. | 但结束之后 仍有一片区域尚存 |
[06:19] | Meaning? | 这意味着什么 |
[06:20] | Meaning that perhaps it was a test. | 意味着这可能是个测试 |
[06:23] | A way to ensure his survival. | 确保自己能全身而退的办法 |
[06:25] | So Jones is planning on what? | 琼斯想要干什么 |
[06:27] | Riding out the apocalypse? | 在天启中幸存吗 |
[06:28] | We already know that Jones has created a new species. | 我们已经得知琼斯创造了新的物种 |
[06:32] | Now, it’s possible that he has built a safe zone | 他可能已经建立了安全区域 |
[06:36] | where he and his creations can be protected. | 来保护他和他的新物种 |
[06:40] | After all, he will have to populate this new world. | 毕竟他需要让生命在新世界繁衍生息 |
[06:43] | Like Noah’s Ark? Is that what you’re saying? | 你是说 就跟诺亚方舟一样 |
[06:46] | Something like that, yes. | 差不多是这样 |
[06:54] | Mr. Secretary, I have a message from command. | 部长先生 司令部发来一条消息 |
[07:01] | In this scenario, | 如果是这样 |
[07:02] | would there be any way to stop Jones? | 有什么方法能阻止琼斯 |
[07:05] | Short of killing him, I don’t know. | 除了杀死他 我不知道还有什么 |
[07:11] | – Dunham. – Broyles. | -德纳姆 -布洛伊 |
[07:12] | Dunham. | 德纳姆 |
[07:17] | You did great, Walter. | 表现得很好 沃尔特 |
[07:21] | He can’t even stay in the same room with me. | 他都不愿跟我共处一室 |
[07:24] | No, he listened to you. | 不 他听了你的话 |
[07:26] | They all did. | 他们都听了 |
[07:28] | Emergency services is receiving multiple reports | 应急中心收到多起报告 |
[07:31] | of earthquakes happening all over the world. | 地震在世界各地全面爆发 |
[07:32] | Uh, “worlds.” | 两个世界都是 |
[07:34] | It’s happening on our side, too. | 我们这边也是这样 |
[07:37] | It’s Jones. | 是琼斯 |
[07:42] | 27 earthquakes. | 27起地震 |
[07:44] | Most of them occurred nowhere near major fault lines, | 大多数发生地点都不在主要断层带附近 |
[07:46] | registering between a 5.7 and a 7.1 on the Richter scale, | 地震强度里氏5.7到7.1级不等 |
[07:49] | and they all started at exactly the same time, | 所有地震均同时爆发于 |
[07:51] | 11:23 a.m., Greenwich Mean Time. | 格林威治标准时间上午11点23分 |
[07:54] | The locations of the quakes are the same in both universes. | 两个世界的地震地点相同 |
[07:57] | Yes. | 是 |
[07:58] | Nepal, Buenos Aires, Beijing… | 尼泊尔 布宜诺斯艾利斯 北京 |
[08:00] | To synchronize earthquakes all over the world, | 让地震在世界各地同时发生 |
[08:02] | he must’ve had a trigger; presumably amphilicite. | 他肯定有一个触发器 可能是安非勒塞 |
[08:05] | I’ll coordinate with the other side and begin a search. | 我去另一边配合你们展开搜索 |
[08:08] | I wonder how you say “amphilicite” in Mandarin. | 不知道安非勒塞用汉语怎么说 |
[08:20] | What is he doing? | 他在做什么 |
[08:22] | Uh, we don’t know. He said that he’s not ready to tell us yet. | 不知道 他说还不能告诉我们 |
[08:26] | So why these 27 locations? | 为什么选这27个地点 |
[08:29] | Assuming that it is Jones, it can’t just be random. | 琼斯不可能只是随机选择地点 |
[08:31] | There must be a pattern. | 肯定有规律可循 |
[08:33] | So what? | 那是什么呢 |
[08:35] | I don’t know, another test? | 也可能是另一项测试 |
[08:36] | No, this is not another test. | 不 不是测试 |
[08:38] | I think I’m starting to understand. | 我差不多想通了 |
[08:40] | The items in this box | 这个箱子里的物品 |
[08:42] | were recovered from the epicenter of the earthquake in Manhattan. | 是取自曼哈顿地震的震中区域 |
[08:45] | Now, as we have seen, everything from our universe | 我们已经知道 我们世界的物体 |
[08:47] | vibrates at a frequency of 261.6 hertz. | 以261.6赫兹的频率震动 |
[08:50] | The key of C. | C调的频率 |
[08:51] | And things from the other universe at 392 hertz. | 另一世界物体的振动频率为392赫兹 |
[08:55] | G. | 是G调 |
[08:55] | But these things vibrate at 329.6 hertz. | 但这些的振动频率却是329.6赫兹 |
[09:00] | The key of E. | E调 |
[09:02] | Precisely. | 没错 |
[09:03] | I think I know what he’s doing now. | 我知道他想干什么了 |
[09:05] | Jones is trying to tune the two universes | 琼斯想调节两个世界的频率 |
[09:09] | to vibrate at a common frequency. | 让他们在同一频率震动 |
[09:12] | And it’s these vibrations that are creating the earthquakes. | 就是这些震动造成了地震 |
[09:16] | And I suspect we’ll see many more, | 我猜还会有更多地震 |
[09:19] | because the vibrations | 因为这些震动 |
[09:22] | are weakening the barrier between our two universes. | 在逐渐削弱两个世界的界限 |
[09:27] | If he does it enough times, | 如果他在恰当的地点 |
[09:29] | in the right locations… | 制造足够多起的震动 |
[09:33] | collapse is inevitable. | 两个世界必将毁灭 |
[09:48] | Agent Lee, you have a visitor. | 李探员 有人找你 |
[09:50] | Lincoln. | 林肯 |
[09:52] | Hi. I’m Nick Lane. | 你好 我是尼克·莱恩 |
[09:56] | I don’t know if you remember me, | 不知道你是否还记得我 |
[09:57] | but we grew up in the same neighborhood in Philly. | 我们是在费城同一街区长大的 |
[10:00] | I was a couple years behind you in school. | 我比你小几个年级 |
[10:03] | You went out with my sister Kendra. | 你还跟我妹妹坎德拉约过会 |
[10:05] | Nick. Right. Uh, good to see you again. | 尼克 没错 很高兴再见到你 |
[10:08] | So what can I do for ya? | 找我有什么事吗 |
[10:11] | I’m–I’m really sorry to ambush you like this, | 很抱歉我这样突然来访 |
[10:13] | but I didn’t really want to call the hotline, | 不过我实在不愿意打热线电话 |
[10:16] | and you’re the only person I know | 你是我认识的唯一一个 |
[10:18] | who’s an actual fringe division agent. | 真正的潜科学部探员 |
[10:23] | I had a vision. | 我看到了幻象 |
[10:26] | I saw the earthquakes. | 我看到了那些地震 |
[10:29] | I was standing right in the middle of it. | 而我就站在震中 |
[10:32] | But the thing is when this happened, | 可问题在于这事发生的时候 |
[10:34] | I wasn’t even aware there was an earthquake. | 我根本不知道真的有地震 |
[10:38] | I hadn’t turned on the news yet. | 当时我还不知道地震的新闻 |
[10:41] | How is that possible? | 这怎么可能 |
[10:49] | Hey, you guys, check this out. | 你们过来看 |
[10:52] | This is footage of the epicenter in Sydney, Australia, | 这是澳大利亚悉尼震中区的录像 |
[10:55] | taken with a cell phone camera. | 有人用手机拍下来的 |
[10:57] | See her? | 看到她没 |
[10:58] | She’s just standing there. | 她站在那儿没有动 |
[11:00] | While everybody else runs for cover. | 而其他人都在找地方避难 |
[11:02] | You think she caused this? | 你觉得是她引起了地震吗 |
[11:03] | Well, she’s standing at the epicenter. | 她就站在震中 |
[11:05] | Maybe whatever device we’re looking for– | 或许我们所寻找的 |
[11:08] | Jones’s trigger– maybe it’s on her. | 琼斯的设备 就在她身上 |
[11:10] | Hmm. She’s pretty. | 她真好看 |
[11:12] | Is this the best angle that we have? | 这是最佳角度了吗 |
[11:14] | Yeah, I’m afraid so. | 恐怕是的 |
[11:15] | Could you try and get a clearer image? | 看看能不能让图片更清晰些 |
[11:19] | Dunham. | 德纳姆 |
[11:20] | Hey, it’s me. | 是我 |
[11:22] | Hey. What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[11:23] | I got a guy on this side who had a vision | 这边世界有个人说他看到了幻象 |
[11:25] | of standing in the middle of the earthquake in Manhattan. | 看到自己地震时身处曼哈顿震中 |
[11:28] | But the way he described it, | 不过从他的描述看来 |
[11:29] | I think he saw the earthquake on your side, | 我觉得他看到的是你们那边的地震 |
[11:31] | in our manhattan. | 也就是我们的曼哈顿 |
[11:32] | Like he was somehow remotely viewing it from this side. | 他似乎在这边遥感到了那边世界的情景 |
[11:35] | He said that in his vision, there were no twin towers. | 他说他幻象里看不到双子塔 |
[11:38] | Do we know who he is? | 你知道他是谁吗 |
[11:39] | A citizen. His name is Nick Lane. | 一个平民 叫尼克·莱恩 |
[11:46] | You still there? | 在听吗 |
[11:47] | I’ll call you back. | 我回头打给你 |
[11:50] | It’s not much better, | 没有太大改善 |
[11:51] | but I am gonna run it through facial recognition | 我要在面部识别系统里查一下 |
[11:54] | and see if we get a hit. | 看看能否有收获 |
[11:55] | Uh, no need. Her name is Sally Clark. | 不用了 她叫萨莉·克拉克 |
[12:03] | Oh, you’re right. | 没错 |
[12:04] | We were in the cortexiphan trials together | 我们都参加了克特西芬实验 |
[12:06] | along with another boy called Nick Lane. | 还有另外一个名叫尼克·莱恩的男孩 |
[12:08] | Nick Lane? | 尼克·莱恩 |
[12:09] | What does he have to do with this? | 他怎么会跟这事有关 |
[12:10] | I don’t think Jones is using | 我觉得琼斯不是在用 |
[12:12] | amphilicite devices to trigger these events. | 安非勒塞设备引发地震 |
[12:15] | I think they are the devices. | 他们才是引发地震的设备 |
[12:17] | He’s using cortexiphan subjects. | 他在利用克特西芬实验对象 |
[12:26] | It’s horrible and deranged, | 虽说可怕而又疯狂 |
[12:28] | but you have to agree, | 不过你们不得不承认 |
[12:31] | it’s really quite ingenious. | 这个主意真天才 |
[12:35] | Jones is using Nick Lane | 琼斯利用尼克·莱恩 |
[12:38] | and the other cortexiphan subjects’ abilities | 以及其他克特西芬实验对象的能力 |
[12:41] | to psychically link with versions of themselves | 让他们跟自己另一个世界的二重身 |
[12:44] | in the alternate universe. | 产生心灵感应 |
[12:47] | Meaning Nick Lane and the others | 也就是说尼克·莱恩和其他人 |
[12:49] | are drawing on their alternate’s frequency | 通过逼近他们二重身的频率 |
[12:54] | to change the vibratory nature of the area that they’re standing in, | 来改变他们所处位置的自然震动频率 |
[12:59] | effectively, merging the two universes together. | 有效地将两个世界融合 |
[13:03] | Which is what’s causing the earthquakes. | 从而导致地震 |
[13:06] | And the eventual collapse of our world. | 而且最终会导致我们世界被摧毁 |
[13:09] | This man… I’m afraid I underestimated him. | 恐怕我低估了这个人 |
[13:14] | Jones must have a remarkable mind | 琼斯一定有着非凡的智慧 |
[13:17] | to have devised a plan like this. | 才能想出这样的计划 |
[13:20] | Walter… | 沃尔特 |
[13:23] | Could the connection between our two universes | 我们两个世界之间的联系 |
[13:25] | be what’s facilitating this psychic link? | 会是促进了心灵感应的原因吗 |
[13:29] | I suppose. | 我想是的 |
[13:33] | So what if we severed it? | 要是我们切断这种联系呢 |
[13:39] | – You’re not suggesting that– – Yes, I am. | -你不是在说 -我就是做一个意思 |
[13:41] | Suggesting what? | 什么意思 |
[13:43] | That we close the bridge. | 我们关掉连通桥 |
[13:45] | We turn off the machine. | 关掉末日机器 |
[13:46] | It cuts the link between our cortexiphan subjects | 这就切断了我们克特西芬实验对象 |
[13:49] | and their doppelgangers. | 和他们的二重身间的联系 |
[13:50] | Walter, would that work? | 沃尔特 那样能行吗 |
[13:54] | In theory, yes. | 理论上可行 |
[13:56] | But if we were able to shut down the machine, | 但如果我们能关掉末日机器 |
[14:00] | we may never be able to start it again. | 我们可能再也无法启动它了 |
[14:03] | Our two sides would be separated forever. | 我们两个世界将会永远分隔 |
[14:06] | The bridge being opened | 连通桥的开启 |
[14:07] | is what’s enabled the other universe to heal. | 让另一个世界得以自愈 |
[14:09] | So what would happen if we closed it? | 那如果我们关闭它会发生什么 |
[14:11] | Most likely, the healing would stop. | 自愈极可能会停止 |
[14:14] | Their world wouldn’t get any worse, | 他们的世界不会恶化 |
[14:16] | but it wouldn’t get any better either. | 但也不可能好转 |
[14:18] | There’s no other alternative, Walter. | 没有别的选择了 沃尔特 |
[14:19] | Well, that’s easy for us to say, Peter. | 这是站着说话不腰疼 彼得 |
[14:24] | Well, there is one other option. | 还有一种方法 |
[14:27] | We find Jones, and we stop the next attack. | 我们找到琼斯 阻止他的下一波攻击 |
[14:30] | How? | 怎么找 |
[14:32] | I think I have an idea. | 我想到了一个办法 |
[14:38] | Crossing over takes some getting used to. | 穿越的确让人一下难以适应 |
[14:41] | You know, it was weird for me too, the first time. | 我第一次穿越的时候感觉也很怪 |
[14:46] | So how’s this gonna work? | 那要怎么做 |
[14:55] | This is gonna pinch just a little. | 这个可能会夹得有点痛 |
[14:58] | Will any of this stuff hurt me? | 这些东西会弄伤我吗 |
[15:01] | Shouldn’t. | 应该不会 |
[15:02] | In fact, it may not do anything at all. | 实际上 这些东西可能全无作用 |
[15:06] | But if we’re lucky, it may help Agent Dunham | 但如果我们运气好 或许能帮助德探员 |
[15:08] | find the man we’re after. | 找到我们要找的人 |
[15:10] | I knew Nick when we were kids. We shared an emotional bond. | 我和尼克从小就认识了 我们曾有心灵感应 |
[15:15] | And I’m hoping that through you, we may be able to reconnect | 我很希望通过你 我们能再与他产生连接 |
[15:20] | and find him. | 并找到他 |
[15:22] | And this makes perfect sense to all of you. | 你们都听得懂吗 |
[15:24] | I find it’s best if you just go with it. | 跟着做 别去想就好 |
[15:28] | Think of it this way. | 这么想吧 |
[15:28] | If it works out, you’re the hero that saved two universes. | 如果你成功了 你就是拯救两个世界的英雄 |
[15:37] | Look, I appreciate what you guys have been doing | 我很感激你们为了不关掉连通桥 |
[15:39] | to prevent closing the bridge, | 所做的努力 |
[15:41] | even if it’s a long shot. | 虽然希望渺茫 |
[15:47] | The truth is I like coming over here. | 事实上我很喜欢来这个世界 |
[15:50] | Especially after it rains. | 尤其是雨后 |
[15:55] | Wh–when my world started to break down, | 当我的世界开始崩溃后 |
[15:58] | the conditions in the atmosphere changed. | 大气层的状况发生了改变 |
[16:00] | And the light doesn’t reflect through moisture the way it used to. | 光穿透水汽反射的方式发生了变化 |
[16:04] | We haven’t seen a rainbow in over 20 years. | 我们都二十年没见过彩虹了 |
[16:07] | Oh, I didn’t know that. | 我现在才知道 |
[16:08] | As our world started to repair itself, | 由于我们的世界开始自愈 |
[16:12] | I began to imagine the people from my side | 我开始想着有一天我们世界的人 |
[16:15] | would start to see them again. | 会再看到彩虹 |
[16:17] | You know, something so beautiful. | 它是如此漂亮 |
[16:19] | So perfect. | 如此完美 |
[16:23] | I still find myself looking up after it rains. | 大雨过后 我还是会仰望天空 |
[16:30] | We’re ready for you. | 你可以开始了 |
[16:45] | You shouldn’t have to do too much. | 你要做的不多 |
[16:46] | Olivia’s gonna do most of the work. | 主要会由奥利维亚来做 |
[16:48] | One more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[16:51] | Have you ever tried LSD? | 你吃过迷幻药吗 |
[16:59] | It’s… | 有点 |
[17:01] | It’s hard to make out. Everything is blurry. | 难以辨认 一片模糊 |
[17:06] | But… | 但 |
[17:08] | I see brick buildings. | 我看到了砖墙建筑 |
[17:10] | It’s older, like it’s outside the city. | 它有些年头了 好像是在城外 |
[17:15] | Okay, he’s… | 他 |
[17:17] | he’s passing a– a train station. | 他正走过一个火车站 |
[17:20] | Newburyport, Rockport. | 纽伯里波特 洛克波特站 |
[17:27] | Peter, he’s in Salem. | 彼得 他在塞勒姆 |
[17:28] | All right. Let him know we’re on our way. Salem. | 好的 告诉他我们正往那边赶 塞勒姆 |
[17:31] | Let’s move! | 出发 |
[17:41] | He has a map. | 他有张地图 |
[17:45] | He’s looking for something. | 他在找什么 |
[18:00] | I can make out people. Young, in their early 20s. | 我能看清那些人 都是二十出头的年轻人 |
[18:05] | Salem Bay University. | 塞勒姆海湾大学 |
[18:06] | He’s on campus. | 他在校园里 |
[18:08] | Peter, he’s on campus. | 彼得 他在校园里 |
[18:09] | Go to the university. | 去大学 |
[18:17] | We need more, Walter. It’s a big campus. | 还需要更多线索 沃尔特 校园很大 |
[18:19] | What else can you see, dear? | 你还看到了什么 亲爱的 |
[18:25] | More brick buildings. Nothing specific. | 就是些砖墙建筑 没什么具体的 |
[18:32] | Fan out. Nonlethal force only. | 分头找 不许下杀手 |
[18:34] | Agent Bates, with me. | 贝茨探员 你跟我来 |
[18:43] | He’s looking at his watch. | 他在看表 |
[18:46] | No, it’s a–it’s a timer, and it’s counting down. | 不 这是个计时器 正在倒计时 |
[18:49] | It’s gonna happen again. | 又要出事了 |
[18:50] | He’s gonna trigger another earthquake. | 他又要引发一场地震了 |
[18:59] | He’s in the quad. | 他在院子里 |
[19:04] | We got him. Nick Lane! | 我们发现他了 尼克·莱恩 |
[19:16] | They got him. | 他们抓到他了 |
[19:20] | But we didn’t stop anything. | 但是没什么用啊 |
[19:22] | It’s starting. | 地震开始了 |
[19:24] | Seismic activity in Tulsa, | 地震发生地有塔尔萨[美] |
[19:27] | Vancouver, Florence, | 温哥华[加] 佛罗伦萨[意] |
[19:28] | Bogota… | 波哥大[哥伦比亚] |
[19:50] | On the news they’re saying that increased solar activity | 新闻报道说太阳活动的增强 |
[19:52] | has caused fluctuations in the earth’s magnetic field. | 导致了地球磁场的波动 |
[19:55] | Though they’re still baffled by | 不过同时发生这么多地震 |
[19:56] | so many quakes happening at exactly the same time. | 还是让他们很不解 |
[20:05] | How does David Robert Jones | 戴维·罗伯特·琼斯是怎么 |
[20:06] | convince 27 cortexiphan kids | 说服27名克特西芬实验对象 |
[20:08] | to help him destroy the world? | 帮他毁灭世界的 |
[20:10] | Well, I doubt that was the sales pitch. | 我猜他没跟他们说实话 |
[20:12] | The tech in that watch isn’t from here. | 这手表所用到的技术这里没有 |
[20:13] | Meaning our side. | 我是指我们这边 |
[20:15] | So it’s safe to assume that Jones is the one that gave it to him. | 我们就不难推测是琼斯给了他手表 |
[20:18] | Perhaps we can trace the parts. | 也许我们能追查表的零件 |
[20:20] | It’s a long shot, | 这不一定成功 |
[20:20] | but maybe something will lead us to Jones. | 但可能会有线索让我们找到琼斯 |
[20:24] | Sure. | 好的 |
[20:29] | So I’ll ask what we’re all thinking. | 那我就要问问大家的想法了 |
[20:31] | If this is indeed how Jones intends to collapse our universes, | 如果琼斯真是想通过地震摧毁我们的宇宙 |
[20:36] | How many more quakes will it take to make that happen? | 还得要多少次地震才能做到 |
[20:41] | Frankly, I’m surprised it hasn’t already. | 说实话 我很惊讶能撑到现在 |
[20:54] | I’ve been called to Washington. | 华府叫我过去 |
[20:57] | They want to discuss shutting off the machine. | 他们要讨论关掉末日机器 |
[21:01] | I’ve been inclined to argue that we still have better options, | 我之前一直想跟他们说还有更好的办法 |
[21:03] | but suddenly I’m not so sure. | 但现在我不那么确定了 |
[21:09] | Well, I should be the one to interrogate Nick Lane. | 审问尼克·莱恩就交给我吧 |
[21:11] | Maybe I can get him to tell us where David Robert Jones is. | 也许我能让他告诉我们戴维·罗伯特·琼斯在哪 |
[21:14] | What makes you think he’ll do that? | 你为什么觉得他会告诉你 |
[21:18] | We knew each other. | 我们认识 |
[21:20] | As children. | 小时候认识 |
[21:38] | Hello, Nick. | 你好 尼克 |
[21:40] | Uh, I’m Olivia Dunham. | 我是奥利维亚·德纳姆 |
[21:42] | And we actually knew each other a long time ago. | 事实上 我们很久以前就认识了 |
[21:45] | Olive. | 奥利维 |
[21:47] | I remember you. | 我记得你 |
[21:51] | You’re FBI. | 你是联调局的 |
[21:53] | Of course you are. | 这是当然 |
[21:59] | Nick, for reasons that you may or may not understand, | 尼克 你可能不明白个中缘由 |
[22:02] | we don’t have a lot of time. | 但我们没时间解释了 |
[22:04] | I need you to tell me where David Robert Jones is. | 你得告诉我戴维·罗伯特·琼斯在哪 |
[22:08] | I can’t do that. | 不行 |
[22:10] | – Nick, I– – I won’t. | -尼克 我 -我不会说的 |
[22:11] | Olive, I’m sorry. | 抱歉 奥利维 |
[22:14] | You don’t have to worry about him. | 你根本不必担心他 |
[22:17] | Why don’t I have to worry? | 为什么这么说 |
[22:24] | Look, I know they’re watching. But… | 听着 我知道他们在监视我们 |
[22:27] | we’re on the same side. | 我们是一边的 |
[22:29] | Who? | 谁 |
[22:30] | You and me. | 我和你 |
[22:32] | Remember back when we were kids? | 还记得小时候吗 |
[22:35] | What they prepared us for? | 还记得我们的使命吗 |
[22:38] | It’s happening. | 开始了 |
[22:40] | What is happening, nick? | 什么开始了 尼克 |
[22:41] | What they warned us about. | 他们警告过我们的 |
[22:43] | The war. | 战争 |
[22:45] | And Jones is on our side. | 琼斯和我们是一边的 |
[22:49] | That’s why you don’t have to worry about him. | 所以你根本不用担心他 |
[22:51] | He’s protecting us. | 他在保护我们 |
[22:53] | Oh, no. | 不会吧 |
[22:56] | What? | 怎么了 |
[22:58] | I think I understand. | 我想我弄明白了 |
[23:00] | So you’re– | 这么说 你们 |
[23:02] | You’re defending our world, you and the others. | 你和其他人是在捍卫我们的世界 |
[23:05] | I don’t have any contact with the others. | 我和其他人没有任何联系 |
[23:07] | We each only speak with Jones. | 我们只和琼斯联系 |
[23:11] | It’s funny. I’d thought of you. | 有趣的是我还想到过你 |
[23:13] | Think I assumed you were working with us. | 以为你在和我们一起并肩作战 |
[23:16] | I guess you have been, in a way. | 我想从某种程度上说 你也算是了 |
[23:20] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[23:22] | Creating earthquakes? How is that protecting us? | 制造地震 那怎么叫保护我们呢 |
[23:26] | Well, every war… | 这么说吧 每场战争 |
[23:29] | has a cost, olive. | 都是有代价的 奥利维 |
[23:32] | Earthquakes are just collateral damage. | 地震只是附带损害 |
[23:36] | And you’ve seen. They’re not that bad. | 你也看到了 情况也不是很糟 |
[23:39] | But the damage on the other side is far worse. | 但另一边的损害就严重得多 |
[23:43] | It’s almost over. | 快要结束了 |
[23:46] | Jones has one more offensive, | 琼斯还准备了一起袭击 |
[23:48] | and the other side will surrender. | 到时 另一边就会屈服 |
[23:50] | Okay, listen to me, nick. | 好的 听我说 尼克 |
[23:51] | Jones has lied to you. Everything that he said. | 琼斯在说谎 他所说的一切都是谎言 |
[23:55] | There’s no war. | 根本没有什么战争 |
[23:57] | Our two universes are allies now. | 现在两个宇宙已结成同盟 |
[24:01] | Our world is helping to heal theirs. | 我们的世界在帮他们自愈 |
[24:05] | But Jones wants to destroy us both. | 但琼斯想把两个世界都毁掉 |
[24:10] | And he’s using you to help him. | 他在利用你们帮他实现愿望 |
[24:13] | Where is Jones? | 琼斯在哪 |
[24:31] | What? | 怎么了 |
[24:32] | This resistor is labeled. | 这个电阻器还有商标 |
[24:34] | Might be the only piece of the watch that’s not off market. | 也许是这手表中唯一从市场上购得的部件 |
[24:38] | You’re thinking it could be traceable? | 你认为我们可以追踪它的来源 |
[24:41] | It’s a shot. | 可以试试 |
[24:46] | What’s their take on it? | 他们什么态度 |
[24:47] | Closing the bridge. | 闭桥的事 |
[24:50] | They want to survive. | 他们想生存下去 |
[24:53] | The recovery process will stop. | 闭桥会中止自愈 |
[24:56] | What can you do? | 能怎么办呢 |
[25:01] | It’s weird to think of never seeing them again. | 一想到再也见不到他们就感觉怪怪的 |
[25:04] | Knowing that they’re right there, so close. | 明知道他们就在那边 近在咫尺 |
[25:07] | It’s not the kind of thing you forget. | 这种事难以释怀啊 |
[25:11] | If the bridge does have to be closed, | 如果不得不闭桥 |
[25:13] | at least everything goes back to the way it’s supposed to be. | 至少一切都回到了原状 |
[25:17] | Well, almost everything. | 至少大部分的事 |
[25:21] | You mean you. | 你说的是你自己吗 |
[25:24] | Because you’re from the other universe, | 因为你来自另一个宇宙 |
[25:25] | but you’re gonna stay here. | 但却打算留在这里 |
[25:35] | I’ve come to the opinion that home is where the heart is. | 心之所属 家之所向 |
[25:52] | Did you do that? | 是你弄的吗 |
[25:54] | No. | 不是 |
[26:06] | They’re about to happen again. The quakes. | 地震又要再次发生了 |
[26:09] | The timer started counting down. | 计时器又开始倒计时 |
[26:12] | Nick, I know what I’m saying is upsetting you, | 尼克 我知道我说的话让你很苦恼 |
[26:14] | but just consider for a moment that I’m right. | 但你想想 假如我说对了呢 |
[26:18] | That means that in less than six hours, | 那么在不到六个小时内 |
[26:20] | everything you know, | 你所熟知的一些 |
[26:21] | and everyone you may love will cease to exist. | 你所爱的人将不复存在 |
[26:26] | Right now, you’re the only one | 现在 你是唯一一个 |
[26:27] | that can stop that from happening. | 可以阻止这一切发生的人 |
[26:35] | Everyone I love? | 我所爱的人 |
[26:45] | You look good, Olive. | 你看来过得不错 奥利维 |
[26:47] | You were always the strong one. | 你一直都是最坚强的那个 |
[26:50] | Me… | 而我 |
[26:52] | I wasn’t ever strong. | 而我则一直很软弱 |
[26:56] | When my family moved away from Jacksonville, | 我们一家搬离杰克逊维尔时 |
[26:59] | I started having bad thoughts. | 我开始产生一些消极的想法 |
[27:04] | And when I went to college, it got worse. | 等我上了大学 情况变得更加糟糕 |
[27:08] | I thought I was going crazy. | 我认为自己快要疯了 |
[27:12] | And I had to make it stop. | 我得让它停下来 |
[27:16] | But even then, I was a coward. | 但即使这样 我还是很胆小 |
[27:20] | I was afraid that it would hurt. | 我怕死会很疼 |
[27:23] | But I had heard that cutting your wrist was… almost pleasant. | 但我听说割脉自尽不会带来什么痛苦 |
[27:31] | Kinda like drifting off to sleep. | 和睡一觉差不多 |
[27:35] | I had a sister. Kendra. | 我有个妹妹 坎德拉 |
[27:41] | The night I was gonna do it, | 我准备动手的那一晚 |
[27:43] | I had the knife in my hand, | 我手里握着刀 |
[27:45] | and my parents called. | 接着爸妈打电话过来说 |
[27:50] | Kendra was dead. | 坎德拉死了 |
[27:53] | Slit her wrists in the tub. | 在浴缸里割脉自尽 |
[27:59] | A reverse empath. | 这是逆向情移 |
[28:01] | That’s what Jones told me I had become. | 琼斯说这是我的能力 |
[28:04] | That my emotions were contagious. | 我的情感具有传染性 |
[28:09] | That is what Walter Bishop and William Bell did to me. | 这就是沃尔特·贝肖普和威廉·贝尔对我干的好事 |
[28:19] | A couple years ago, Jones found me. | 几年前 琼斯找到我 |
[28:21] | He knew all the old words. | 之前的事他都知道 |
[28:24] | He said the truce was broken, | 他说停战协议已经被打破 |
[28:27] | that the other side was coming over now, | 另一个世界正在入侵 |
[28:29] | that he needed warriors. | 他需要战士 |
[28:31] | He taught me how to control my feelings | 他教会我如何控制自己的情感 |
[28:35] | so I wouldn’t hurt any more people. | 让我不再伤害任何人 |
[28:36] | – Nick– – No, he taught me how to channel | -尼克 -不 他教会我如何引出 |
[28:39] | the untapped energy in my brain | 我大脑中未被利用的能量 |
[28:42] | so I could help protect our world. | 让我有能力保护我们的世界 |
[28:47] | I know that what Jones told you | 我知道琼斯对你说的话 |
[28:49] | helped you to make sense of your life, | 让你能理解你人生的境遇 |
[28:52] | and of what you’ve gone through, | 和你所遭遇的一切 |
[28:53] | what we have gone through… | 我们所遭遇的一切 |
[28:58] | But, Nick, what he told you was a lie. | 但 尼克 他跟你说的都是谎言 |
[29:02] | I’ve been over there, I’ve worked with the other side, | 我到过那个世界 和他们合作过 |
[29:04] | and they are not our enemy. | 他们并非我们的敌人 |
[29:10] | Nick. | 尼克 |
[29:11] | Even if you don’t help us, | 即使你不帮我们 |
[29:13] | we still have a way to stop Jones. | 我们仍有办法阻止琼斯 |
[29:20] | But that would mean we would have to sever ties with the other side. | 但这意味着我们必须与另一个世界切断联系 |
[29:24] | We would stop healing their world. | 我们将停止修复他们的世界 |
[29:27] | Now, think of the fate of all those people. | 想想那边所有人的命运 |
[29:31] | All those innocent people. | 所有无辜的人们 |
[29:35] | You’re the only person that can help them. | 你是唯一一个可以帮他们的人 |
[29:57] | This is all the intel we’ve managed to collect | 这是我们能搜集到关于琼斯行动的 |
[29:59] | from Jones’s operation, | 全部情报 |
[30:01] | but none of this tells us where he is. | 但这些都不能告诉我们他在哪 |
[30:03] | We believe he has a plan | 我们认为他已计划好 |
[30:05] | to survive when the universes collapse. | 如何在两个世界摧毁时活下来 |
[30:10] | We believe he’s going to create some sort of safe zone. | 我们认为他要制造一个安全区 |
[30:13] | The eye, the– the center of the hurricane. | 也就是类似于暴风眼 |
[30:16] | And I imagine he would need an incredibly powerful force field. | 我想他会需要一个有极大能量的力场 |
[30:26] | Jones usually came to me. | 一般都是琼斯来找我 |
[30:27] | He had me meet him in public places. | 他让我去公共场所见他 |
[30:30] | Never the same place twice. | 每次都换地方 |
[30:32] | Although… | 不过 |
[30:33] | one time I did meet him at a warehouse. | 有一次我们是在一间仓库见面的 |
[30:37] | It was filled with a bunch of equipment. | 里面有很多设备 |
[30:39] | Machines I didn’t recognize. | 都是我没见过的机器 |
[30:40] | Well, do you remember where it was? | 你记得那是在哪吗 |
[30:44] | Yes. | 记得 |
[30:45] | I can take you back there. | 我能带你们去 |
[30:53] | So what do you think, Nick? | 是这儿吗 尼克 |
[30:55] | This is it. | 没错 |
[30:56] | I remember the frosted windows. | 我记得这些毛玻璃窗 |
[31:02] | All teams move. | 所有分队 行动 |
[31:32] | You hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[31:34] | You think it’s Jones’s safe zone? | 你觉得那是琼斯的安全区吗 |
[31:36] | Walter did say he’d need to generate a powerful force field. | 沃尔特是说过他需要制造一个能量强大的力场 |
[31:47] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[31:50] | No. They’ve been in there for too long. | 不 他们进去太久了 |
[31:54] | Something went wrong. | 肯定出岔子了 |
[31:58] | You don’t know that. | 别乱说 |
[32:03] | He lied to me. | 他对我撒谎了 |
[32:05] | And I didn’t even question it. | 我却毫不怀疑 |
[32:07] | Do you know how that feels? | 你知道那是种什么感觉吗 |
[32:10] | I’m pathetic. | 我真可悲 |
[32:14] | I should have just done it. | 我真该了结自己 |
[32:17] | I should have killed myself. | 我真该去死 |
[32:19] | I’m miserable. | 我真痛苦 |
[32:22] | Worthless. | 没用 |
[32:24] | You feel that, don’t you? | 你也能感同身受 不是吗 |
[32:31] | Team bravo, east wing is clear. We’ve got nothing. | B队 东区安全 什么都没有 |
[32:34] | Team tango, clear. | T队 安全 |
[32:36] | Team delta, all clear as well. | D队 安全 |
[32:48] | There’s nothing here. | 这里什么都没有 |
[32:51] | This is just an air conditioning unit. | 只是空调器 |
[32:54] | Agent Dunham, we have a problem. | 德探员 出事了 |
[32:58] | I’m sorry. | 真对不起 |
[33:00] | Suddenly I just got so sad, | 我就是突然觉得哀伤 |
[33:03] | so mad at myself, I just wanted it to end. | 生自己的气 我就想自行了断 |
[33:06] | I need a medic! Now! | 医护人员 快来 |
[33:14] | It’s Nick. He made tim do it. | 是尼克 是他逼他自杀 |
[33:16] | It was all a lie. | 他是在骗我们 |
[33:47] | Washington has made their decision. | 华府做出决定了 |
[33:50] | They’ll support whatever we decide in this room. | 他们支持我们的任何决定 |
[33:56] | According to Nick Lane’s watch, | 尼克·莱恩的手表显示 |
[33:57] | the next wave of earthquakes are due to begin in less than an hour. | 下一波地震将在一小时之内发生 |
[34:13] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[34:16] | In that case… | 这样的话 |
[34:19] | unless someone can think of an alternative, | 除非谁有别的办法 |
[34:24] | something we haven’t considered yet… | 我们还没考虑到的… |
[34:33] | No. | 没有了 |
[34:37] | I’m afraid we have to close the bridge. | 恐怕我们只能关闭桥梁 |
[34:56] | Ready for me? | 我能开始了吗 |
[34:58] | Yes, we are. | 可以了 |
[35:31] | System overload initiated. | 系统超载启动 |
[35:37] | So what happens now? | 然后呢 |
[35:38] | We wait for the power to surge. | 我们静待能量激增 |
[35:41] | Then we shut it down. | 然后闭桥 |
[35:42] | Overload at 5%. | 超载达5% |
[35:44] | How long do you think that’s gonna take? | 这得要多长时间 |
[35:48] | Not long. | 不会很长了 |
[35:49] | I’ll tell the others. | 我去告诉其他人 |
[35:52] | This biomechanical interface of yours… | 这种生物机械接口… |
[35:54] | Peter and I figured it out. | 彼得和我一起研究出来的 |
[35:57] | Back when we thought the machine was the key to his returning home. | 那时我们以为末日机器是助他回家的关键 |
[36:03] | Back to his timeline. | 回到他的时间线 |
[36:06] | Overload at 10%. | 超载达10% |
[36:09] | He’s really quite a remarkable boy, Peter. | 彼得真是个了不起的孩子 |
[36:13] | Man, actually. | 应该说是男人 |
[36:15] | Yes, he is. | 是啊 |
[36:17] | Smart… | 聪明 |
[36:19] | Noble… | 高尚 |
[36:21] | Kind… | 善良 |
[36:25] | All the things I would’ve wished for him. | 这都是我希望他拥有的品质 |
[36:30] | Would you excuse me for a moment? | 我失陪一下 |
[36:33] | Overload at 15%. | 超载达15% |
[37:04] | I know what you’re afraid of. | 我知道你在怕什么 |
[37:10] | It occurs to me, so I’m sure it occurs to you too, | 我也想到了 所以你一定也想到了 |
[37:15] | That if the machine stops working, | 如果末日机器停止运转 |
[37:18] | Peter may disappear. | 彼得可能会消失 |
[37:24] | I believe it may have brought him here. | 我认为可能是机器带他来到这里 |
[37:29] | There’s no reason it can’t take him away. | 当然也可能把他带走 |
[37:36] | 25 years ago, you couldn’t have made this decision. | 二十五年前 你肯定下不了这个决心 |
[37:39] | You didn’t. | 你没能放手 |
[37:44] | I’ve come to accept that he’s not ours. | 我已经接受了 他不属于我们 |
[37:52] | “The universe is change; | “宇宙是变幻的 |
[37:57] | our life is what our thoughts make it.” | 我们的人生由思想定义” |
[38:01] | Marcus Aurelius. | 马可·奥里利乌斯 |
[38:04] | Philosopher king | 哲学大师 |
[38:06] | who survived a war, | 他在战争中幸存 |
[38:09] | and spent the rest of his life | 并用余生致力于 |
[38:11] | working for the betterment of his people. | 为他的人民寻求幸福 |
[38:17] | Perhaps we will too. | 或许我们也该以此自勉 |
[38:27] | We’ll see. | 或许吧 |
[38:41] | Overload at 90%. | 超载达90% |
[38:54] | Broyles. | 布洛伊 |
[38:55] | It’s time. | 是时候了 |
[39:01] | Overload at 91%. | 超载达91% |
[39:03] | Strange days, huh? | 真是不平常的年月啊 |
[39:07] | Remember how you said, “Home is where the heart is”? | 记得你说过”心之所属 家之所向” |
[39:13] | This might be crazy, but… | 或许听起来很疯狂 |
[39:22] | Overload at 92%. | 超载达92% |
[39:25] | I think I found mine. | 我想我已心有所属 |
[39:36] | It’s been a pleasure working with you, Lincoln. | 很荣幸与你共事 林肯 |
[39:39] | And getting to be your friend. | 很荣幸成为你的朋友 |
[39:42] | Overload at 93%. | 超载达93% |
[39:52] | You know, there’s a lot of things about you that I wish I had. | 知道吗 你有很多我希望自己拥有的特质 |
[39:56] | There’s a lot of things about you that I admire. | 有很多令我钦佩的地方 |
[39:58] | Overload at 94%. | 超载达94% |
[40:01] | That’s funny. I was about to say the same thing about you. | 有意思 我刚要对你说这话呢 |
[40:09] | Keep looking up. | 不要放弃 |
[40:11] | After it rains. | 大雨过后 |
[40:16] | Keep looking up. | 继续仰望天空吧 |
[40:18] | I will. | 我会的 |
[40:19] | Overload at 95%. | 超载达95% |
[40:32] | Thought you could use a little help. | 我想你会需要我的帮助 |
[40:37] | I’m gonna need you to help me find an apartment. | 不过你得帮我找间公寓 |
[40:40] | Overload at 96%. | 超载达96% |
[40:48] | Overload at 97%. | 超载达97% |
[40:57] | Overload at 98%. | 超载达98% |
[41:11] | Overload at 99%. | 超载达99% |
[41:23] | Overload at 100%. | 超载达100% |
[41:26] | That’s it. | 好了 |
[41:27] | Overload. | 超载 |
[41:29] | Overload. | 超载 |
[41:30] | It’s time. | 是时候了 |
[41:31] | Overload. | 超载 |
[42:23] | I think I shall miss them… | 我想我会想他们的 |
[42:26] | More than I imagined. | 非常想念 |