时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | – They are coming. – Who’s coming? | -他们要来了 -谁要来了 |
[00:05] | Our world is being taken over | 我们的世界被人掌控 |
[00:06] | by an advanced species of humans we call “Observers.” | 他们是进化的人类 被称为”观察者” |
[00:10] | Bite my hand, and I will put you down. | 和我作对 没有好果子吃 |
[00:12] | I am Dr. Walter Dishop. | 我是沃尔特·贝肖普博士 |
[00:14] | I had a plan to fight back. | 我有个反击计划 |
[00:16] | They weren’t all bad. One of them tried to help us. | 他们不全是坏人 有一个还试图帮我们 |
[00:19] | He was called September. | 他名叫九月 |
[00:21] | Before we could strike, | 我们还没来得及反击 |
[00:22] | we were forced to amber ourselves. | 就被迫将自己封在琥珀里 |
[00:24] | 20 years later, some of our team were found. | 二十年后 部分组员被人找到 |
[00:29] | – What year is it? – 2036. | -现在是哪年 -2036年 |
[00:33] | Do you know me? | 你认得我吗 |
[00:35] | I’ve been stuck in that amber for over 20 years. | 我已在琥珀中困了二十余年了 |
[00:37] | You barely look old enough… | 而你这么年轻… |
[00:39] | Henrietta? | 你是汉丽埃塔吗 |
[00:41] | Hi, dad. | 爸爸 你好 |
[00:43] | The battle to save mankind is about to begin. | 拯救人类之战一触即发 |
[01:55] | Olivia. | 奥利维亚 |
[01:57] | Olivia. | 奥利维亚 |
[01:58] | It’s okay. She’s just resting. | 她没事 在休息而已 |
[02:00] | And where’s my little girl? | 我女儿在哪 |
[02:00] | – No children were brought in. – She was with us. | -没送来过孩子 -她和我们一起的 |
[02:02] | Where are they keeping the kids? Etta! Etta! | 孩子都带到哪去了 埃塔 |
[02:26] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[02:28] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[02:30] | Yeah, I’m all right. | 我没事 |
[02:32] | I was just checking up on you. | 就是来看看你 |
[03:30] | What time is it? | 现在几点了 |
[03:31] | It’s around 7:00. | 七点左右 |
[03:33] | I made some tea. | 我泡了些茶 |
[03:36] | And I found these in the fridge. | 我在冰箱里发现了这些 |
[03:38] | They’re called egg sticks. | 叫做蛋条 |
[03:41] | My god. | 天啊 |
[03:42] | What is that– punishment food? | 这是什么 惩罚食物吗 |
[03:45] | Welcome to 2036. | 是2036年的食物 |
[03:49] | The word “Naugahyde” Not found. | 未找到”瑙格海德”一词 |
[03:52] | Naugahyde was a very popular premium pleather. | 瑙格海德曾是知名的高档人造革品牌 |
[03:56] | Peter, you let me oversleep. | 彼得 你怎么不叫我起来 |
[03:58] | We should be on our way by now to find Olivia. | 我们这会儿该去找奥利维亚了 |
[04:00] | Nobody wants to find Olivia more than I do, | 没人比我更想找到奥利维亚 |
[04:02] | but you’re gonna need some pants, Walter. | 但你得先穿裤子 沃尔特 |
[04:04] | I’m aware I’m not wearing pants, Peter. | 我知道我没穿裤子 彼得 |
[04:06] | I’m not an idiot. | 我不是傻子 |
[04:08] | The last time I spoke to her, | 我最后一次和她谈话 |
[04:09] | she was in that location– Columbus Circle, 2015. | 是2015年 她在哥伦布圆环 |
[04:13] | She was in New York? | 她当时在纽约吗 |
[04:14] | She called me the day she disappeared. | 她消失那天曾打电话给我 |
[04:17] | I could hardly hear her. | 我几乎听不到她在说什么 |
[04:18] | The line went dead. | 然后就断线了 |
[04:19] | Do you understand that conversation was 21 years ago? | 要知道那是二十一年前的对话 |
[04:22] | She could be anywhere now, | 她现在在哪很难说 |
[04:23] | in this city or not. | 未必就在城里 |
[04:26] | She had a piece of the puzzle… | 她手里有一个部件 |
[04:28] | A crucial piece. | 而且至关重要 |
[04:30] | This is just one part. | 这只是一个部分 |
[04:33] | What I sent her to get will unlock the whole. | 我让她去取的东西能开启全部 |
[04:36] | Unlock the whole what? | 开启全部什么 |
[04:38] | Plan to defeat the observers, of course. | 当然是反抗观察者的计划 |
[04:40] | September and I worked on | 我和九月一起制定了 |
[04:41] | the plan he provided in a unique way. | 他以特殊方法呈现的计划 |
[04:44] | After we completed each component, | 我们把一切都想好后 |
[04:46] | the information was scrambled in my mind | 他把我脑海中的信息打乱 |
[04:48] | as a precaution against being read. | 以防被读取 |
[04:50] | He told me | 他跟我说 |
[04:51] | that when the time came to implement the plan, | 等实施计划的时机成熟 |
[04:53] | I had to retrieve something from Grand Central Station | 我得去中央火车站取回什么东西 |
[04:56] | and that then all would be clear. | 然后一切都会明朗了 |
[04:59] | And that’s what I sent Olivia to get. | 这正是我要奥利维亚去取的东西 |
[05:00] | She was on her way back when she vanished. | 她消失时正在往回赶的路上 |
[05:03] | She never returned. | 却没有回来 |
[05:05] | A few days later, I ambered us. | 几天后 我将我们几个封进了琥珀 |
[05:09] | Good god. What’s that? | 天啊 这是什么 |
[05:12] | It’s an egg stick. | 蛋条 |
[05:15] | What a miserable future. | 多么悲惨的未来啊 |
[05:18] | Aspen, help me find my shoes. | 阿斯本 帮我找鞋 |
[05:20] | There’s no time to waste. | 得抓紧时间了 |
[05:25] | We have to believe she’s still alive. | 我们得相信她还活着 |
[05:30] | I know you’re doubting that right now. | 我知道你现在心存疑虑 |
[05:34] | How could you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[05:36] | ‘Cause how could she be, after all these years? | 因为这么多年了 希望渺茫 |
[05:38] | What are the odds of getting all of us back? | 我们能一家团圆的几率有多大 |
[05:43] | If she’s still alive, Henrietta, | 如果她还活着 汉丽埃塔 |
[05:45] | We’re gonna find her. | 我们会找到她的 |
[06:07] | So this is what’s left of Columbus Circle. | 这就是哥伦布圆环的遗迹 |
[06:13] | A travesty… | 一副滑稽作品 |
[06:15] | A travesty. | 滑稽作品 |
[06:26] | What did they do to the park? | 他们把中央公园怎么了 |
[06:28] | They paved it to build machines that pump carbon monoxide into the atmosphere. | 铺平了 准备建往大气中打一氧化碳的机器 |
[06:32] | Why? | 为什么 |
[06:34] | There’s one on every continent. | 每个大洲都有一个 |
[06:36] | The air here, it’s too oxygen-rich for them. | 这里的空气含氧量 对他们来说太高了 |
[06:39] | A few more years, and the effects will be irreversible. | 再过些年 大气改变将不可逆转 |
[06:41] | It’ll reduce the average non-observer lifespan | 非观察者的平均寿命 |
[06:43] | to somewhere around 45. | 将降低至45岁左右 |
[06:47] | Well, somewhere around here she called me. | 她就是在这附近给我打的电话 |
[06:49] | She was running. | 她当时在奔跑 |
[06:51] | That much I could ascertain, | 这我能确定 |
[06:52] | and then the connection was suddenly cut. | 然后就突然断线了 |
[06:55] | Walter. | 沃尔特 |
[07:03] | Yes, Olivia could be trapped in there. | 对 奥利维亚很可能被困在那里 |
[07:06] | We had already discussed the possibility | 我们已经讨论过 |
[07:08] | of using amber as a last resort | 为避免被观察者抓走 |
[07:10] | should we be at risk of getting caught by the observers. | 可以将琥珀作为不得已的措施 |
[07:14] | I’d already given her an ambering device. | 我给了她一套琥珀装置 |
[07:18] | I would have given one to you too | 如果你没有抛弃我们 |
[07:20] | if you hadn’t abandoned us. | 我也会给你一套的 |
[07:21] | Walter. | 沃尔特 |
[07:24] | He didn’t mean it. | 他不是那个意思 |
[07:25] | Sure he did. | 他就是 |
[07:27] | Oh, no. | 不是吧 |
[07:28] | What are all those holes? | 这些洞是怎么回事 |
[07:36] | Everyone’s gone. | 所有人都不见了 |
[07:38] | Fourth gen amber removal– they were taken recently. | 用的是四代琥珀切取器 是最近被人移走的 |
[07:42] | So the observers have Olivia? | 就是说奥利维亚在观察者手上 |
[07:45] | No. | 不是 |
[07:48] | Amber gypsies. | 是琥珀贩 |
[07:51] | What on earth are amber gypsies? | 琥珀贩是什么东西 |
[08:26] | Oh, my. | 天呐 |
[08:28] | The black market thrives here. | 这里黑市盛行 |
[08:44] | Hello, there. | 你好 |
[08:45] | I fell in love in Japan once. | 我曾在日本坠入爱河 |
[08:48] | I almost married her. | 差点就娶了她 |
[08:53] | Come on, Walter. | 走吧 沃尔特 |
[09:03] | Okay, go down three halls– | 往前走三条过道 |
[09:04] | the first area on your right. | 右边的第一个门面就是 |
[09:06] | You’re not coming? | 你不去吗 |
[09:07] | Fringe division shakes these guys down all the time. | 潜科学部经常整顿他们 |
[09:09] | Someone will recognize me. | 会有人认出我来的 |
[09:18] | – Walnuts? – Deal closer. | -核桃 -这可是谈判神器 |
[09:19] | That’s almost $3,000. | 差不多值三千元 |
[09:22] | If they tell you any different, they’re trying to rip you off. | 如果他们报别的价 那肯定是在宰你 |
[09:29] | Excuse me. | 打扰了 |
[09:30] | We’re looking for someone | 我们在找一个 |
[09:31] | who was cut out of amber not far from here. | 从不远处的琥珀里切出来的人 |
[09:36] | We’re not loyalists… | 我们不是忠随者 |
[09:40] | just concerned family members. | 只是关心亲属的家人罢了 |
[09:44] | Freshest cuts are on the left. | 最新一批切下来的在左边 |
[10:03] | I still can’t believe my eyes– | 我还是不敢相信我的眼睛 |
[10:06] | What you’ve grown into. | 你都长这么大了 |
[10:11] | Of course, you must understand for me | 当然 你得知道 对我来说 |
[10:13] | it’s only two months ago that I took you to the pier. | 我两个月前才带你去过码头 |
[10:18] | You loved the horses. | 你喜欢马 |
[10:22] | Carousel. | 旋转木马 |
[10:24] | You remember? | 你还记得 |
[10:26] | No. I wish I did. | 不 那倒好了 |
[10:28] | It’s just what they call them, right–carousels? | 不就叫这个吗 旋转木马 |
[10:32] | They used to anyway. | 至少以前是这么叫的 |
[10:37] | To me, you will forever be | 对我来说 你永远都是 |
[10:40] | a little girl. | 一个小女孩 |
[11:23] | The woman I’m looking for– she’s a blonde. | 我要找的那个女人 她是金发 |
[11:26] | So’s my sister. | 我妹妹也是 |
[11:27] | Those are the cuts. | 切下来的就那些 |
[11:28] | This one would be hard to forget. | 我们要找的那位你肯定记得 |
[11:32] | Yeah. Information’s expensive. | 是啊 信息是很昂贵的 |
[11:42] | She would have had an electronic device in her hand. | 她的手中应该有一个电子设备 |
[11:54] | – Late 20s, black leather jacket? – Yeah. | -将近三十岁 穿着黑皮夹克吗 -是的 |
[11:58] | She was sold. | 她被卖了 |
[12:01] | She was sold? | 被卖了 |
[12:04] | Sold to who? | 卖给谁了 |
[12:06] | Your stage is waiting for you, Maverick. | 你该去大显身手 马文里克 |
[12:09] | You selling tickets? | 你要卖票吗 |
[12:10] | No, but you’re buying one. | 不 但你必须买 |
[12:11] | – I am? – Yes, indeed. | -是吗 -是的 |
[12:13] | You being an understanding soul. | 你一直都很体谅人 |
[12:15] | and one that don’t like violence. | 而且不喜欢暴力 |
[12:18] | Let’s get out of here, Maverick. | 出去吧 马文里克 |
[12:19] | You don’t want any trouble. | 不要惹麻烦 |
[12:20] | You’re right, doc, not that kind. | 你说的对 医生 别惹那种麻烦 |
[12:45] | This apartment is sanctioned. | 本公寓是经过政府批准的 |
[12:47] | I have invoked native rights, statute 23 “D.” | 依照23号法规D款规定 我享有原住民权利 |
[12:50] | Go away. | 走开 |
[12:52] | Markham? | 马卡姆 |
[12:59] | Markham is dead. | 马卡姆已经死了 |
[13:03] | He died a hero’s death. | 他壮烈牺牲了 |
[13:07] | People were sad. | 人们都很悲痛 |
[13:10] | He gave his life saving a bus full of small children and– | 他为救一车小孩献出了自己的生命 |
[13:19] | You’re alive. | 你还活着 |
[13:20] | – Where is she? – All of you. | -她在哪儿 -你们都活着 |
[13:22] | Where is she? | 她在哪儿 |
[13:23] | Why haven’t you aged? | 你怎么一点都没变老 |
[13:25] | How did you not age? | 你怎么会一点都没变老 |
[13:26] | We know you bought her. | 我们知道你买走了她 |
[13:40] | I love her… | 我爱她 |
[13:43] | from the first time she came into my bookstore. | 从她第一次进我书店的那天 |
[13:51] | I never meant her any harm. | 我并不想伤害她 |
[13:54] | How’d you get her in here? | 你怎么把她弄回来的 |
[13:56] | You had to use a dolly or something. | 你肯定有辆手推车什么的 |
[13:57] | It’s not supposed to happen this way. | 不该是这样的 |
[13:59] | She’s supposed to wake up and see me as her savior, | 等她醒来 就会视我为救命恩人 |
[14:03] | when I figure out exactly how to wake her up. | 我只要弄明白怎么唤醒她 |
[14:06] | A gurney. Peter, here. | 用轮床 彼得 这边 |
[14:08] | This place is a treasure trove of literature. | 这地方真是个文学宝藏 |
[14:12] | She’s supposed to overlook my height issue | 她本该忽略我的身高问题 |
[14:14] | and realize that I’m really good for her | 并意识到我才是她最好的选择 |
[14:16] | and that I love her. | 而且我爱她 |
[14:18] | I have gone into substantial debt over this. | 为了买回她 我欠了一屁股债 |
[14:32] | You have something to report? | 你有事情要报告吗 |
[14:35] | I got some information to sell. | 我想出售一些信息 |
[14:36] | Is it level four? | 是四级信息吗 |
[14:37] | Yeah, it’s good. | 是的 非常宝贵的信息 |
[14:39] | Some people I saw on reward wire. | 我见到一些悬赏通缉的人 |
[14:41] | I want three times the vouchers for my loyalty. | 为我的忠诚 我想要三倍的奖励 |
[14:45] | Proceed. | 继续说 |
[14:49] | What’s taking Walter so long? | 沃尔特怎么这么久还没出来 |
[14:50] | I want to get her out of here. | 我想尽快带她走 |
[14:52] | I’ll go check. | 我去看看 |
[15:01] | Isaac Asimov. May I? | 艾萨克·阿西莫夫的著作 能借我看看吗 |
[15:04] | Who cares? | 谁在乎呢 |
[15:05] | I tried my hand at science-fiction writing once. | 我也试过写科幻小说 |
[15:09] | Once. | 就一次 |
[15:18] | Resistance is futile. | 反抗是徒劳的 |
[15:20] | I feel like I’ve heard that before. | 我好像听过这话 |
[15:24] | Walter, run. | 沃尔特 快跑 |
[15:28] | Please don’t kill me. Please don’t kill me. | 求你别杀我 求你别杀我 |
[15:31] | Please don’t kill me. | 求你别杀我 |
[15:41] | Etta. | 埃塔 |
[15:42] | – Are you okay? – I’m okay. I’m okay. | -你还好吗 -我没事 我没事 |
[15:43] | Where’s Walter? | 沃尔特人呢 |
[15:44] | He should be here. | 他该在这儿的啊 |
[15:48] | Go. Go, go. | 快 快 快上车 |
[16:02] | What are we gonna do about Walter? | 沃尔特怎么办 |
[16:06] | Don’t move! | 别动 |
[16:22] | Okay, you ready? | 好了 你准备好了吗 |
[16:24] | Three, two, | 三 二 |
[16:27] | One. | 一 |
[16:30] | Olivia. | 奥利维亚 |
[16:32] | Olivia, breathe. | 奥利维亚 深呼吸 |
[16:33] | Breathe. You’re okay. | 呼吸 没事的 |
[16:34] | You’re okay. Breathe, Olivia. Breathe. | 没事了 呼吸 奥利维亚 呼吸 |
[16:37] | Breathe. | 呼吸 |
[16:38] | There you go. | 这就对了 |
[16:41] | Oh, Peter. | 彼得 |
[16:50] | Where am I? | 这是什么地方 |
[16:52] | You’re in the year 2036. | 现在是2036年 |
[16:57] | – I ambered myself. – I know you did. | -我把自己封在琥珀里了 -我知道 |
[16:59] | We all did. | 我们都这么做了 |
[17:12] | I found her. | 我找她了 |
[17:16] | More to the point, she found us. | 更确切地说 是她找到了我们 |
[17:20] | Olivia, I want you to meet Etta. | 奥利维亚 来见见埃塔 |
[17:24] | Kiddo, come meet your mom. | 孩子 来见见你妈妈 |
[17:28] | Hi, mama. | 妈妈 |
[17:48] | You’re beautiful. | 你真漂亮 |
[17:51] | So are you. | 你也是 |
[17:56] | The last time I saw you, you were three years old. | 上一次见到你时 你才三岁 |
[18:01] | All this time I thought I was four. | 一直以为我当时四岁 |
[18:10] | No, you were three years, | 不 就是三岁 |
[18:14] | one month, and five days. | 三岁一个月零五天 |
[18:25] | There was not one moment that I didn’t think about you. | 我无时无刻不在想你 |
[18:47] | Where’s Walter? | 沃尔特呢 |
[18:51] | He was captured this morning. | 他今早被抓了 |
[18:53] | By observers. | 他在观察者手里 |
[18:54] | Walter had worked out a plan to defeat the observers– | 沃尔特有一个打败观察者的计划 |
[18:56] | one that he worked out with September. | 是他跟九月一起制定的 |
[18:57] | He said that you had something he needed, | 他说你这里有他需要的东西 |
[18:58] | something you were gonna give him. | 你本打算拿去给他 |
[18:59] | From Grand Central Station. Here. | 就是这个 在中央火车站拿到的 |
[19:03] | – What is it? -I don’t know. | -这是什么 -不知道 |
[19:05] | I was on my way to Walter | 我当时正要去找沃尔特 |
[19:06] | when I triggered the ambering device. | 不得已启动了琥珀装置 |
[19:09] | So where did they take Walter? | 他们把沃尔特带去哪里了 |
[19:13] | We’re working on that. | 我们还在找 |
[19:33] | We have been looking for you… | 我们一直在找你 |
[19:36] | and your friends. | 还有你的朋友们 |
[19:40] | I am very interested in you. | 我对你很感兴趣 |
[19:47] | I don’t know why you’re alive. | 我都不知道你怎么还活着 |
[20:03] | Ah, you’re trying to think of music. | 你在想音乐 |
[20:09] | You miss music. | 你想念音乐了 |
[20:15] | There’s not a lot of it here. | 这边可没剩多少音乐了 |
[20:19] | We tolerate it. | 我们可以容忍它 |
[20:21] | But it’s merely tones, rhythms, | 可音乐不过是音调 节拍 |
[20:24] | and harmonic vibrations. | 还有谐波振动罢了 |
[20:28] | I don’t understand. | 我没法理解 |
[20:29] | Mostly it amazes me. | 音乐是很美妙的 |
[20:34] | Music helps you shift perspective, | 音乐能够转变人的观点 |
[20:38] | to see things differently if you need to. | 让人用不同的视角来看待事物 |
[20:42] | See things? Like hope? | 看待什么 希望吗 |
[20:47] | Yeah. Very much like that. | 对 没错 |
[20:52] | But there is no hope… | 但对你来说 早就没有 |
[20:55] | for you. | 希望可言了 |
[20:57] | Nothing grows from scorched earth. | 焦土之上任何事物都无法生长 |
[21:13] | You seem much more interesting as a human being | 活生生的你 比植物人 |
[21:16] | than as a vegetable. | 要有趣得多 |
[21:19] | But, quite frankly, | 可说实话 |
[21:22] | all things being equal, I don’t mind which one you end up. | 只要进行的顺利 我也不在乎你会变成什么样 |
[21:27] | The choice is yours. | 选择权在你 |
[21:38] | Wait here. | 在这儿等着 |
[21:56] | Anil? | 阿尼尔 |
[22:02] | Etta. | 埃塔 |
[22:10] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[22:11] | Elias was shot this afternoon coming out of the square. | 伊莱亚斯下午从广场出来的时被人打死 |
[22:38] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[22:48] | We didn’t save the world. | 我们没能拯救世界 |
[22:53] | Not even by half. | 差得远呢 |
[23:00] | She’s still trying, though. | 可她没有放弃 |
[23:07] | How long do you think it’s been since they made one of these? | 你觉得他们多久没生产啤酒了 |
[23:08] | ‘Cause I could sure use one right now. | 我现在特别想来一瓶 |
[23:21] | I never thought I’d see you again, Olivia. | 没想到我还能再见到你 奥利维亚 |
[23:35] | I know what you thought of me | 我知道你怎么看我的 |
[23:38] | when I wouldn’t leave Boston to come to New York with you… | 当初我不愿离开波士顿跟你去纽约 |
[23:44] | when I left you alone. | 留你孤身一人 |
[23:51] | No, Peter, we lost our child. | 不 彼得 我们失去了孩子 |
[23:56] | And… | 而且 |
[23:58] | In the grief, we just… | 当时我们悲痛万分 |
[24:01] | weren’t able or were incapable of– | 不能够 也无法 |
[24:06] | of being what we needed to be for each other. | 给彼此依靠 |
[24:10] | And that was all it was. | 仅此而已 |
[24:14] | You were stronger than me. | 你比我坚强 |
[24:18] | You could do something that I couldn’t do. | 能做到我做不到的事 |
[24:21] | You saw that the world needed us, and you went to help. | 世界需要我们 你便前去帮助 |
[24:24] | And I just– | 而我 |
[24:28] | I didn’t have the will to give up searching for this– | 我却不愿放弃寻找 |
[24:33] | this perfect little soul that we made. | 我们创造的完美的小生命 |
[24:38] | Out here for all these years… | 这么多年来 |
[24:41] | fighting for these people, defending them. | 我们保护民众 为他们而战 |
[24:43] | And at the moment that she needed her father to protect her, | 而我们女儿需要父亲的保护时 |
[24:46] | I couldn’t do it. | 我却没能去保护她 |
[24:49] | And I wanted more than anything for that not to be true. | 我多希望事情不是这样 |
[24:57] | And in the state of mind that I was in… | 当时我认为 |
[25:01] | that meant at all costs… | 我要不惜一切代价找回她 |
[25:07] | including us. | 不惜断送我们的婚姻 |
[25:19] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[25:29] | This is Anil. | 他叫阿尼尔 |
[25:33] | It’s an honor to meet you. | 很荣幸认识你们 |
[25:35] | What we have here is a transilience thought unifier, | 这个是跳跃思绪整合器 |
[25:39] | Model-11. | 11号模型 |
[25:41] | So what’s it do? | 这是干什么的 |
[25:42] | Turn it on. Can we access its information? | 启动它 能获取里面的信息吗 |
[25:44] | No, that’s not how it works. | 不 不是那么用的 |
[25:46] | It accesses your information. | 是它来获取你的信息 |
[25:49] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[25:50] | It retrieves specifically marked thoughts in your mind | 它能检索你脑中特别标记过的思绪 |
[25:54] | and unifies them. | 并将其整合 |
[25:55] | For what purpose? | 这有什么用 |
[25:56] | To keep them hidden from prying eyes until you want to access them. | 让他人读不到 等自己需要时再取用 |
[25:59] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[26:01] | But it doesn’t seem to work any longer. | 但好像不好用了 |
[26:02] | That’s what Walter meant. | 怪不得沃尔特说 |
[26:04] | “All become clear” when he gets this. | 如果他拿到了这个 一切都会明朗 |
[26:06] | It has to be. | 肯定是这样 |
[26:07] | The plan, it was fragmented and hidden on Walter’s hard drive by September. | 反抗计划被九月打碎藏在沃尔特脑中 |
[26:10] | You guys. We found Walter. | 各位 我们找到沃尔特了 |
[26:16] | This is from across the street from where Dr. Bishop was taken. | 这是贝博士被抓走的那条街对面 |
[26:20] | We’ll track him with traffic cameras. | 我们会用交通摄像头跟踪 |
[26:23] | This is two blocks from here. | 这是两个街区之外 |
[26:25] | Can you do that across the entire city? | 能在整个城市里进行跟踪吗 |
[26:27] | I haven’t lost many people doing this, | 虽然我基本都能跟踪到 |
[26:29] | but I have lost some, | 但还是跟丢过 |
[26:30] | So no promises. | 因此我也不能保证 |
[26:32] | This thing is crucial to Walter’s plan. | 这个东西对沃尔特的计划很重要 |
[26:34] | But it is conceivable he could give them that information. | 但他可能会把信息泄露出去 |
[26:37] | If he hasn’t already. | 说不定已经招了 |
[26:38] | And who’s to say what else? | 还能招出什么来 |
[26:41] | Does he know you’re a fringe agent? | 他知道你是潜科学部的吗 |
[26:49] | Who freed you and your team from the amber? | 谁把你和你的队友从琥珀中放出来的 |
[26:55] | Why did they free you? | 他们为什么这么做 |
[26:58] | What do they expect to get from you? | 他们想从你这里得到什么 |
[27:08] | You’re partitioned. | 你的思绪被分割了 |
[27:11] | Someone gave you information out of sequence. | 有人给了你打乱了顺序的信息 |
[27:16] | They did this on purpose… | 这人是故意的 |
[27:18] | to protect something. | 是为了保护什么东西 |
[27:36] | How did you learn to fragment your thoughts like that? | 你怎么会这样分割自己的思绪 |
[27:40] | Was it an “Observer,” | 是我们中的一员 |
[27:41] | as you call us, who partitioned you? | 你们所称的”观察者”干的吗 |
[27:45] | No one else would know how to do that. | 这个别人不会 |
[27:51] | The ideas are disparate | 这些想法各不相同 |
[27:53] | but part of a whole. | 但都属于同一整体 |
[27:57] | Put them together for me, please. | 帮我把它们整合起来 |
[28:00] | Put them together for me. | 给我把它们整合起来 |
[28:07] | What plan? To defeat us? | 什么计划 打败我们吗 |
[28:11] | What are the elements of this plan? | 计划的内容是什么 |
[28:16] | Let me organize them for you, please. | 请让我来帮你组织一下 |
[28:27] | You are fighting much more than I would have thought possible. | 没想到你的反抗能这么厉害 |
[28:32] | Walter Bishop, | 沃尔特·贝肖普 |
[28:34] | if only I had a unifier, I could unify these thoughts. | 如果我有整合器 我就可以整合这些思绪了 |
[28:39] | I could go through the trouble to get one, | 我可以费时费力去找一个来 |
[28:42] | but it would take weeks to break the biology key | 但是破解你独有的生物密钥 |
[28:44] | specific to your encryption. | 需要好几周的时间 |
[28:48] | But… | 但是… |
[28:50] | that doesn’t mean I will not get the information out. | 那不代表我得不到情报 |
[28:54] | It will make it harder to get to it, | 只是会比较难罢了 |
[28:57] | but it will come out. | 但我终究会拿到 |
[29:10] | Who’s the little girl? | 这个小女孩是谁 |
[29:13] | Who’s the little blonde girl? | 这金发小女孩是谁 |
[29:17] | She’s helping you– | 她在帮助你 |
[29:18] | the little blonde girl. | 那个金发小女孩 |
[29:21] | How can this small child be helping you? | 这么小的孩子怎么帮你呢 |
[29:25] | What is her name? | 她叫什么名字 |
[29:45] | She’s amazing, Peter. | 她太了不起了 彼得 |
[29:49] | There’s just so many things that I want to tell her | 我有太多的事情想告诉她 |
[29:50] | and so many things that I want to ask her. | 还有那么多的事情想问她 |
[29:53] | You will. | 会有机会的 |
[29:58] | It’s like living this beautiful dream… | 就好像在可怕的梦魇中… |
[30:02] | inside of a horrible nightmare. | 做着这美梦 |
[30:06] | Got him. | 发现他了 |
[30:10] | That’s the Napean building. | 那是内珀恩大楼 |
[30:11] | They took it over a couple years ago. | 几年前他们接管了那里 |
[30:14] | It had to be that one. | 一定在那儿 |
[30:16] | Anyone ever gotten in there? | 有人进去过吗 |
[30:16] | No, but… | 没有 但是… |
[30:21] | What? | 什么 |
[30:24] | We’ve been working on this tech. | 我们一直在研究一项技术 |
[30:25] | Anil, it’s not perfected yet. | 阿尼尔 它还不太成熟 |
[30:28] | But it could work. | 但它能好用 |
[30:28] | So what is it? | 到底是什么 |
[30:31] | It’s tech which will make our bodies appear dead– | 这项技术能制造死亡的假象 |
[30:34] | impossible for the baldies to detect any life force. | 那些光头完全检测不到生命迹象 |
[30:36] | But we’ve been saving it, | 但是我们一直没用 |
[30:37] | because after we use it once, | 因为一旦启用 |
[30:38] | they know we’ll have it. | 他们就会知道我们有这项技术 |
[30:40] | Sort of like reusing the Trojan Horse. | 就像二次使用特洛伊木马 |
[30:42] | We could kill hundreds of them with this tactic. | 我们能用这个策略杀死他们几百人 |
[30:44] | We could get in anywhere, | 我们可以进入任何地方 |
[30:45] | including their headquarters. | 包括他们的总部 |
[30:49] | Why save one man with this? | 为什么用它救这么一个人 |
[30:50] | The future. | 为了将来 |
[30:53] | I believe that whatever his plan is to defeat the observers, | 我相信不管他的反抗计划是什么 |
[30:56] | it will work. | 肯定会奏效的 |
[30:58] | Please. | 求你了 |
[31:10] | Killing our enemies is one thing. | 杀敌是一回事 |
[31:13] | Saving the world is another. | 拯救世界就是另外一回事了 |
[31:16] | Okay. Let’s do this. | 好吧 我们开始吧 |
[31:18] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[31:49] | Windmark wanted the bodies of these resistance fighters brought in. | 温马克要把抵抗者的尸体带进去 |
[31:56] | I was wondering where you’ve been. | 我还在想你去哪了呢 |
[31:57] | It’s always brighter when you’re here. | 你一来总会让这里阳光起来 |
[32:50] | – You hear what happened? – What? | -你听说了吗 -什么 |
[32:52] | I was raised to level six. Did I tell you? | 我被提拔到六级了 我告诉你了吗 |
[32:54] | That’s great. | 太棒了 |
[32:56] | Hey, if I share something, | 我跟你说点事 |
[33:01] | you promise you won’t tell? | 你保证你不会说出去 |
[33:04] | Yeah. | 我保证 |
[33:08] | They found Agent Foster in amber. | 他们在琥珀中发现了福斯特探员 |
[33:11] | Your superior was a double agent. | 你的上级是个双重间谍 |
[33:13] | He was working with the resistance. | 他和那些抵抗者一起工作 |
[33:15] | He was with someone named William Bell. | 他和一个叫威廉·贝尔的人在一起 |
[33:20] | What did they do with him? | 他们对他做了什么 |
[33:22] | That’s above my pay grade. | 这我无权过问 |
[33:25] | Ask Windmark yourself. | 自己问温马克吧 |
[33:29] | He’ll certainly want to talk to you about it. | 他肯定想跟你谈一谈 |
[33:37] | These physics in your mind, | 你脑袋里那些物理知识 |
[33:41] | they are also above your comprehension. | 也超出了你的理解范围 |
[33:48] | What are the stones utilized for? | 那些石头是做什么用的 |
[33:54] | I don’t… | 我不… |
[33:55] | You must try. | 你一定要努力回想 |
[33:58] | What are the stones? | 那些石头是什么 |
[34:02] | What is your plan to defeat us? | 你打败我们的计划是什么 |
[34:05] | Let down the walls. | 放松你的警惕 |
[34:09] | I am your ally. | 我是你的同盟 |
[34:32] | Nice watch. | 手表不错啊 |
[34:36] | And I want his boots too. | 这双靴子我也要了 |
[34:52] | What happened to him? | 他怎么了 |
[34:54] | Occupational hazard. | 职业风险 |
[34:56] | That’s my girl. | 好姑娘 |
[35:37] | What, they need this to breathe? | 没有这台机器 他们就难以呼吸了吗 |
[35:39] | Apparently. This one’s only temporary. | 是的 这台只是临时的 |
[35:41] | They’re building a more permanent one in central park. | 他们正在中央公园兴建一台永久性的 |
[35:43] | They don’t like clean air. | 他们不习惯呼吸新鲜空气 |
[35:46] | All right, it’s always the red wire. | 切断红线应该就行了 |
[35:51] | Unless it’s the white wire. | 红线不行 那就试试白线 |
[35:55] | That did it. Let’s go. | 大功告成 撤吧 |
[36:00] | Clearly, we are done here. | 显然我们已经没什么要说的了 |
[36:04] | I must say, your brain will make an excellent specimen. | 不过 你的大脑能做成很棒的标本 |
[36:12] | Air control malfunction. | 空气控制系统已失灵 |
[36:19] | Air control malfunction. | 空气控制系统已失灵 |
[36:24] | Air control malfunction. | 空气控制系统已失灵 |
[36:28] | Walter. Walter. | 沃尔特 沃尔特 |
[36:30] | – Air control malfunction. – Walter. | -空气控制系统已失灵 -沃尔特 |
[36:32] | Is he okay? | 他还好吗 |
[36:33] | – I don’t know. – Air control malfunction. | -我也不知道 -空气控制系统已失灵 |
[36:40] | Air control malfunction. | 空气控制系统已失灵 |
[36:46] | Air control malfunction. | 空气控制系统已失灵 |
[36:52] | Air control malfunction. | 空气控制系统已失灵 |
[36:54] | Over here. | 这边 |
[36:58] | Peter. | 彼得小心 |
[37:21] | To the front gate! Fire! | 去正门堵截他们 快开火 |
[37:25] | Oh, my god, Walter. | 我的天呐 沃尔特 |
[37:36] | Afro… | 阿弗洛 |
[37:39] | do you have any music? | 放点音乐给我听吧 |
[38:00] | Hello, little girl. | 你好啊 小姑娘 |
[38:14] | Olivia. | 奥利维亚 |
[38:17] | I am so happy you’re alive. | 你还活着 我真高兴 |
[38:20] | Walter, do you recognize this? | 沃尔特 你认得这个吗 |
[38:22] | It’s what September wanted you to find. | 九月想让你找到它 |
[38:24] | It’s called a thought unifier. | 这是个思绪整合器 |
[38:25] | Or at least it was. This one’s long since dead. | 至少曾经是 这个应该已经坏了很久了 |
[38:34] | He must have designed it specifically for you. | 九月一定是把它设计成只有你才能启动 |
[38:36] | What’s it used for? | 它是干什么用的 |
[38:38] | Well, it’s meant to collect and make sense | 能整合并理清 |
[38:40] | of the scrambled plan that September put in your mind. | 九月打乱后放在你脑中的计划 |
[38:45] | What plan? | 什么计划 |
[38:51] | You told us that you knew all the parts of the plan, | 你曾对我们说 计划的每一部分和要素 |
[38:52] | all the elements. | 都在你脑中 |
[38:53] | You just weren’t sure what they were supposed to be used for. | 你只是不知道该怎么去使用它们 |
[38:57] | Walter, do you remember this? | 沃尔特 你还记得这个吗 |
[39:04] | Whose hand is that? | 这是谁的手 |
[39:07] | It’s William Bell’s hand. | 是威廉·贝尔的 |
[39:10] | You’re out of your mind. | 你是不是疯了 |
[39:13] | Why would we have William Bell’s hand? | 我们要他的手干什么 |
[39:16] | You said we needed his handprint | 你说过 有了他的手纹 |
[39:17] | so we could get access to one of his storage facilities. | 我们就能进入他的存储设备了 |
[39:24] | I don’t remember it. | 我怎么不记得了 |
[39:27] | I don’t remember any of it. | 我怎么一点都想不起来了 |
[39:31] | I’ve failed myself, and I’ve failed the world. | 我辜负了自己 辜负了全世界 |
[39:34] | What is wrong with me? | 我到底是怎么了 |
[39:35] | – What has happened to… – Walter. | -我的脑子到底… -沃尔特 |
[39:47] | I can’t do it. | 我什么都想不起来 |
[39:49] | I can’t even recognize myself. | 我连自己是谁都不记得了 |
[40:01] | It’s like there’s nothing left to unify. | 似乎他脑中一片空白 无法整合 |
[40:04] | All the parts are gone. | 那些零碎的计划都消失了 |
[40:06] | Or they took them. | 也许是被观察者窃取了 |
[40:10] | It’s more likely they were destroyed | 应该是他拼命抵御观察者时 |
[40:13] | when he was fighting it. | 信息被销毁了 |
[40:15] | Will they ever heal? | 还有恢复的可能吗 |
[40:21] | No. | 没有 |
[40:23] | The plan is gone. | 计划永远消失了 |