时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | The original fringe team didn’t vanish. | 最初的潜科学团队没有消失 |
[00:03] | They aren’t missing. | 也没有失踪 |
[00:04] | You’re right. They’re in amber. | 你说得对 他们在琥珀里 |
[00:10] | Olivia! | 奥利维亚 |
[00:12] | Olivia, breathe. | 奥利维亚 深呼吸 |
[00:14] | You’re in the year 2036. | 现在是2036年 |
[00:16] | I want you to meet Etta. | 来见见埃塔 |
[00:18] | Hi, mama. | 妈妈 |
[00:24] | Where’s Walter? | 沃尔特呢 |
[00:26] | Don’t move! | 别动 |
[00:27] | Who freed you and your team from the amber? | 谁把你和你的队友从琥珀中放出来的 |
[00:32] | What plan… | 什么计划 |
[00:34] | to defeat us? | 打败我们吗 |
[00:36] | Air control malfunction. | 空气控制系统已失灵 |
[00:41] | Walter! | 沃尔特 |
[00:42] | Walter, do you recognize this? | 沃尔特 你认得这个吗 |
[00:45] | It’s meant to collect and make sense | 能整合并理清 |
[00:46] | of the scrambled plan in your mind. | 你脑中打乱的计划 |
[00:49] | What plan? | 什么计划 |
[00:56] | You know, I think that I would be happy to stay here | 知道吗 一辈子都待在这里 |
[01:00] | for the rest of my life. | 我也乐意 |
[01:08] | We should probably get her home soon, | 差不多该带她回家了 |
[01:11] | get her into a bath, | 帮她洗澡 |
[01:13] | which is never easy. | 每次都像打仗似的 |
[01:15] | I nominate you for that one. | 这任务就交给你了 |
[01:17] | Etta. | 埃塔 |
[01:18] | Come on, kiddo. It’s time to go home. | 过来 孩子 该回家了 |
[01:37] | Etta! | 埃塔 |
[01:39] | Etta, come here, now! | 埃塔 赶快过来 |
[01:54] | Excuse me, what happened? | 请问 发生了什么 |
[01:56] | You were caught in a blast. | 你受到了冲击波的侵袭 |
[01:57] | You’re safe now. | 现在没事了 |
[02:00] | She was a… little girl. | 一个…小女孩 |
[02:01] | – Peter? – I’m sorry. No children were brought in. | -彼得 -抱歉 没送来过孩子 |
[02:04] | That can’t be right. | 这不可能 |
[02:05] | She was standing right in front of me. | 她当时就在我面前 |
[02:06] | People are lost all over the city. | 城里到处都有人失踪 |
[02:09] | She’s around here someplace. Where are they taking the kids? | 她肯定就在附近 孩子都被带去哪里了 |
[02:11] | – Etta! Etta! – Peter! | -埃塔 埃塔 -彼得 |
[02:20] | You’re okay. | 没事了 |
[02:26] | You were dreaming about her? | 你梦到她了 |
[02:30] | You said her name. | 你喊了她的名字 |
[02:34] | I’m still trembling. | 我止不住地颤抖 |
[02:37] | For us, it’s like it all just happened a couple of months ago. | 对你我而言那仿佛就是几个月前的事 |
[02:41] | But it didn’t. | 但事实不是这样 |
[02:45] | She’s here, and we’re here. | 现在她在这里 我们也在 |
[02:50] | We’re okay now. | 我们都没事了 |
[03:30] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[03:32] | Not for Walter. | 沃尔特可不好 |
[03:33] | Something’s wrong. | 有点不对劲 |
[03:34] | Why? What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[03:35] | Not the thing working can’t it’s not. | 东西不好用…没法…做不到 |
[03:38] | The thought unifier’s having adverse effects. | 思绪整合器好像有负作用 |
[03:40] | He’s talking out of sequence. | 他不停地胡言乱语 |
[03:42] | Two hours ago the Christmas tree Macy’s sale to have a nap. | 两小时前…圣诞树…梅西促销…睡一会儿 |
[03:45] | Get that thing off of him. | 把那东西摘了 |
[03:51] | I’m not an amateur, Peter. | 别以为我不懂 彼得 |
[03:53] | I need this contraption if I am to retrieve | 我得靠这个装置 |
[03:55] | the plan to defeat the observers from the depths of my memory. | 帮我从大脑深处找回打败观察者的计划 |
[03:59] | We don’t know if there’s anything left to retrieve, | 我们都不确定计划是不是还在 |
[04:01] | and we don’t know what that thing is doing to you. | 也不知道这东西会有什么负作用 |
[04:13] | Swedish? | 瑞典语 |
[04:14] | He was speaking Portuguese earlier. | 他之前还说葡萄牙语呢 |
[04:17] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[04:20] | I hope the floor wasn’t too bad. | 希望地板还算凑合 没有太吵 |
[04:21] | Oh, no, I slept well. Thank you. | 我睡得很好 谢谢 |
[04:27] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[04:29] | So how’s it coming? | 情况怎样了 |
[04:31] | So far we know that, | 目前我们知道 |
[04:32] | at some point in the past, Walter knew both Portuguese and Swedish. | 沃尔特过去会说瑞典语和葡萄牙语 |
[04:35] | Other than that, nothing. | 除此之外 没了 |
[04:41] | Walter, you’ve always documented things. | 沃尔特 你总会做记录 |
[04:45] | So are you absolutely sure that you didn’t write anything down? | 你确定你没记下什么吗 |
[04:49] | I can’t remember, but anything’s possible. | 我记不得 但一切皆有可能 |
[04:53] | Even if there were files, | 就算真有什么文件 |
[04:54] | you can’t go back to Harvard. | 也没法回哈佛拿 |
[04:55] | We can’t get in. | 我们进不去 |
[04:57] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[05:00] | It was taken over by observers five years ago. | 那里五年前就被观察者占领了 |
[05:03] | Some kind of base or… no one knows exactly. | 可能是个基地 没人知道到底是什么 |
[05:06] | The entire four-mile radius is a no-go zone. | 方圆6.4公里内都是禁区 |
[05:09] | What’s wrong? Why can’t we get into Harvard? | 怎么了 我们为什么进不去哈佛 |
[05:11] | It’s been taken over by observers, Walter. | 那里被观察者占领了 沃尔特 |
[05:14] | Well, that’s not a problem for someone who’s done acid. | 对吸过迷幻药的人来说那不是问题 |
[05:19] | So are these barriers around Walter’s lab checkpoints? | 沃尔特实验室周围的这些障碍是检查站吗 |
[05:22] | Yeah. No one gets in without paperwork. | 是的 有文件才能进入 |
[05:25] | Tunnels. | 地道 |
[05:26] | We don’t have time to dig tunnels, Walter, or the manpower. | 我们没时间挖地道 沃尔特 也没人手 |
[05:29] | We don’t have to dig them. | 不用我们挖 |
[05:30] | They’re already there. | 它们已经在那里了 |
[05:33] | Steam tunnels. | 蒸汽地道 |
[05:37] | Right beneath us, 2 1/4 miles of tunnels | 我们正下方 地道长3.6公里 |
[05:41] | that house the steam pipes that heat Harvard. | 里面是给哈佛供暖的蒸汽管道 |
[05:44] | They stretch from the Cambridge electric company plant on Western Avenue, | 它们自西大街的剑桥电力公司工厂起 |
[05:48] | to soldiers field, to the law school, to the science labs. | 一直延伸到体育场 法学院和实验室 |
[05:51] | They made sure the entrances were well-hidden. | 地道入口被掩藏得很好 |
[05:53] | Few have seen the mysterious passageways. | 没几个人见过这些神秘的通道 |
[05:59] | Peter. | 彼得 |
[06:09] | Yahtzee. | 开始吧 |
[06:45] | The temperature in the tunnels usually hovers around 100 degrees, | 地道里的温度通常在37度左右 |
[06:49] | sometimes as high as 120. | 有时候会高达54度 |
[06:51] | You might want to take that coat off, dear. | 你还是把外衣脱掉吧 亲爱的 |
[06:53] | Sometimes Belly and I would wear swim trunks and speedos. | 有时候我和贝利会穿泳衣和三角泳裤 |
[06:59] | What was that? | 什么声音 |
[07:03] | Quick, out of the way! | 快躲开 |
[07:10] | Hey. I’ve been looking for you. | 我一直在找你啊 |
[07:15] | This way. | 走这边 |
[07:58] | Oh, my. | 天呐 |
[08:04] | I must have ambered it. | 我一定是用琥珀封住了这里 |
[08:07] | Why? | 为什么 |
[08:10] | To protect it, I imagine. | 可能是想保护这里吧 |
[08:24] | What is it? | 那是什么 |
[08:26] | It’s my Betamax recorder on a tripod. | 三脚架上的是我的录像机 |
[08:32] | Look where it’s standing. | 你看它的位置 |
[08:34] | Look at the blast pattern. | 再看看爆炸的形式 |
[08:38] | This is the amber point of origin. | 这里就是琥珀的原点 |
[08:40] | I must have been standing right here when I ambered this lab. | 我一定就是站在这里用琥珀封住了实验室 |
[08:48] | I don’t think I wrote anything down. | 我看我没有用记的 |
[08:50] | I think I was making a video. | 而是用录的 |
[08:53] | The question is, | 问题是 |
[08:55] | is the tape still in there? | 带子还在里面吗 |
[08:57] | There’s only one way to find out. | 只有一种方法能弄明白 |
[09:03] | When did I switch to grape? | 我什么时候改吃葡萄味的了 |
[09:19] | On your knees. | 跪下 |
[09:22] | Who are you people? | 你们是什么人 |
[09:25] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[09:27] | He’s a loyalist. | 他是个忠随者 |
[09:28] | He’s not gonna tell us anything. | 他什么都不会告诉我们的 |
[09:44] | Gael Manfretti. | 吉尔·曼弗莱蒂 |
[09:47] | Nothing but bread crumbs. | 只有些面包屑 |
[09:50] | Baldies feed you well, Gael? | 光头把你喂得挺好啊 吉尔 |
[09:53] | Maybe this was part of his patrol. | 或许这里是他的巡逻区 |
[09:55] | Why would he have come here? | 他为什么来这里 |
[09:56] | I mean, the place is abandoned. | 这里都已经废弃了 |
[09:58] | For all we know, we tripped some silent alarm. | 也说不定是我们触响了无声警报 |
[10:00] | Either way, someone’s gonna notice him missing sooner or later. | 不管怎样 迟早会有人发现他失踪的 |
[10:03] | We need to stay. | 我们得留下 |
[10:04] | If that camera’s the key to helping Walter remember, | 如果录像机是帮助沃尔特恢复记忆的关键 |
[10:06] | we have to get it. | 我们就得拿到它 |
[10:13] | I need the laser. | 我需要激光 |
[10:15] | What about the device I used to free you with? | 我释放你的那个装置怎么样 |
[10:17] | No, it won’t work. | 不行 那样不行的 |
[10:18] | The amber’s too thick. | 琥珀太厚了 |
[10:19] | It’ll probably push the camera further in. | 或许会把录像机推向里面 |
[10:20] | I need a proper laser. | 得用激光 |
[10:22] | Well, Walter, could you make one? | 沃尔特 你能做一个吗 |
[10:25] | Where there’s a will, there’s a way. | 有志者 事竟成 |
[10:29] | There’s no power. At all. | 一点电都没有 |
[10:32] | All the ambering must have blown everything. | 肯定是琥珀封存引发了跳闸 |
[10:34] | Yeah, Walter, I think it’s blown all the way | 沃尔特 我估计连学校的 |
[10:36] | back to the campus substation. | 变电站也是这样 |
[10:38] | Well, a laser needs power, Peter. | 没电可用不了激光器 彼得 |
[10:39] | The substation’s in the basement of the science building. | 变电站在科学楼的地下室 |
[10:42] | That’s the only way we’re gonna get power. | 得亲自过去才能恢复电力 |
[10:43] | We can get there using the tunnels. | 我们可以走地道 |
[10:45] | Well, wait a minute. We don’t even know | 等等 我们都不知道 |
[10:46] | if it’s the science building anymore. | 科学楼现在是干什么用的 |
[10:48] | We have no idea what’s in there | 也不知道那里都有什么人 |
[10:50] | or what could be waiting for us. | 或是会出现什么状况 |
[10:53] | We don’t. But he does. | 没错 可他知道 |
[11:00] | I’m sure he knows plenty. | 他肯定知道很多事情 |
[11:07] | You don’t seem to talk much. | 看来你话不多 |
[11:10] | I’m gonna give you one more chance. | 我再给你一次机会 |
[11:13] | What do you know about the science building? | 科学楼里什么情况 |
[11:17] | You’re a real open book. | 你还真是坦率 |
[11:26] | It’s okay. I’m good at opening books. | 没关系 我最会对付坦率的人了 |
[11:33] | Where did you get that? | 你从哪里弄到的 |
[11:38] | It’s not important. | 这不重要 |
[11:42] | What’s important | 重要的是 |
[11:45] | is that I have it. | 它现在在我手上 |
[11:58] | What do they use the science building for? | 科学楼是干什么用的 |
[12:23] | I don’t think you want to waste any more precious time. | 你不会想再浪费任何宝贵的时光了 |
[12:38] | Criterion collection, forgive me. | 标准收藏版 原谅我 |
[12:45] | Walter, it’s just a laser disc player. | 沃尔特 这就是一个激光影碟机 |
[12:47] | We need the laser. | 我们需要激光器 |
[12:51] | – Peter. – No, no. | -彼得 -不 不 |
[12:54] | No, it should be me. | 不行 只能我自己来 |
[13:08] | Walter, I don’t think this laser disc tube | 沃尔特 我觉得这个激光盘的电子管 |
[13:09] | can generate enough power. | 不能产生足够能量 |
[13:11] | We need a better gain ratio. | 得找个增益比更大的 |
[13:15] | Flying vermin. | 飞行寄生虫 |
[13:17] | You’d think after 21 years | 都过了21年 |
[13:19] | the observers would have found a way to get rid of them first. | 还以为观察者们早就把它们消灭了 |
[13:22] | Or at least found a use for them. | 或至少找到办法加以利用 |
[13:24] | Maybe freeze-dry them and hand them out to the poor as sustenance. | 比如冻干后作为食物发放给穷人 |
[13:30] | We’re gonna need a helium-neon mix. | 需要一个氦氖混合器 |
[13:32] | There should be one or two canisters… | 应该还有一两罐 |
[13:33] | In the storage room off my office. | 就在我办公室旁边的储藏室里 |
[13:34] | I’ll get them. | 我去拿 |
[13:46] | I’m gonna ask you again. | 我再问你一次 |
[13:48] | What do we need to know about the science building? | 科学楼里是什么情况 |
[13:53] | Etta? | 埃塔 |
[13:58] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[14:00] | It’s called an angel device. | 这个设备叫神的使者 |
[14:01] | It stirs up and destabilizes every atom in his body. | 它会让人体内的原子紊乱 |
[14:04] | Full-charge steals around 25, 30 years. | 满格启动能让人老化25到30年 |
[14:07] | But this is a long way from a full charge. | 我还远远没开到满格呢 |
[14:13] | He’s so disorientated by the process | 这个过程会令他神智迷乱 |
[14:14] | he loses the will to lie. | 连撒谎的意愿都没有了 |
[14:16] | Or he holds out until his heart fails. | 或许他能撑到心脏衰竭的那一刻 |
[14:18] | But most of them give us what we need to know. | 不过一般人都会招的 |
[14:21] | And if they don’t… | 如果他们一直不说… |
[14:25] | – What are you doing? – I’m giving him water. | -你干什么 -给他喝水 |
[14:27] | You want to kill him, go ahead. | 你要想杀了他 那就自便 |
[14:28] | That’s how you’ll do it. | 他喝水必死 |
[14:30] | He can’t have water yet. | 他现在不能喝水 |
[14:31] | Not for another three hours. | 三小时后才能进水 |
[14:38] | He’s not worth a single tear. | 他不值得你的同情 |
[14:48] | Loyalists sell out their own kind like rats. | 忠随者出卖同类 卑贱得很 |
[14:54] | I know you just woke up, | 我知道你刚刚清醒 |
[14:55] | but look around you, mom. | 可是好好看看这个世界吧 妈妈 |
[14:57] | Can’t you see what the observers have brought? | 你看不到观察者带来的伤害吗 |
[15:00] | This is war. | 这是战争 |
[15:02] | And we’re losing. | 而且形势于我们不利 |
[15:06] | Etta! | 埃塔 |
[15:09] | I’ll be right back. | 我一会儿就回来 |
[15:09] | Just don’t get too near him. | 别太靠近他 |
[15:25] | Walter, what’s up? | 沃尔特 怎么了 |
[15:30] | Don’t you wear a necklace? | 你不是有一条项链吗 |
[15:32] | The clasp was loose. | 链扣松了 |
[15:33] | I took it off to try to fix it. Why? | 我拿下来想修好它的 怎么了 |
[15:36] | Then you won’t mind me melting it down. | 那你也不介意我熔掉它了 |
[15:39] | Don’t worry. We just need the silver for solder. | 别担心 我们只要银链子用来焊接 |
[15:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:58] | How do I look? | 我看起来怎么样 |
[16:01] | Like you’re in pain. | 很痛苦 |
[16:06] | You know, my absence won’t go unnoticed. | 要知道迟早会有人发现我不见了 |
[16:09] | I don’t believe that anybody’s coming to look for you. | 我觉得没人会来找你 |
[16:14] | See, I don’t think that you’re here because we were seen | 我认为 你来这里不是因为有人看见了我们 |
[16:16] | or because we triggered some sort of alert. | 也不是因为我们触响了什么警报 |
[16:19] | I think that you came here | 你是来这里 |
[16:25] | to feed the birds. | 喂鸟的 |
[16:33] | Look, I’m guessing you’re probably not even supposed to be in this building, | 我猜你本来就不该来这栋楼 |
[16:36] | so even if you are missed, | 所以就算有人发现你不见了 |
[16:38] | this would be the last place anybody would look. | 他们也不会到这里来找 |
[16:44] | You need to tell her what she wants to know now. | 你趁早向她招了吧 |
[16:47] | You need to tell her before you get worse. | 不然你会更惨 |
[16:52] | You’ve already lost years of your life. | 你已经失去了数年的生命 |
[16:54] | Now come on. You must have something to live for. | 你总会有些活下去的动力吧 |
[16:59] | I’m trying to help you. | 我是想帮你 |
[17:01] | You don’t have the authority to do that. | 你没这个权力吧 |
[17:04] | Do you? | 是不是 |
[17:05] | Well, what authority do I need? | 我需要什么权力 |
[17:06] | You know a loyalist just doesn’t walk away | 忠随者被抵抗者抓住后 |
[17:08] | when they’ve been captured by the resistance. | 不可能全身而退 |
[17:10] | How can you be so sure? | 你为什么这么确定 |
[17:16] | Where are you from? | 你从哪里来 |
[17:19] | Why? | 为什么问这个 |
[17:20] | You’re new to the resistance. | 你还不了解抵抗者吧 |
[17:24] | I’ve been around a lot longer than you may think. | 我在这儿待的时间比你想的长多了 |
[17:37] | Look… | 听着 |
[17:41] | I’m not gonna survive this. | 我肯定活不过今天 |
[17:43] | And I’m not afraid to die, | 我也不怕死 |
[17:44] | so I will tell her what she needs to know | 我会把她想知道的告诉她 |
[17:50] | if you will go and tell my son | 但你得去告诉我儿子 |
[17:54] | I’m not coming home… | 我不会回家了 |
[17:58] | and that I loved him very much. | 告诉他我非常爱他 |
[18:01] | I don’t want him to keep looking for me. | 我不想让他一直找我 |
[18:05] | I don’t want him hoping he’ll see me again. | 我不想让他抱着还能再见到我的希望 |
[18:10] | I’ve seen that too many times, | 我见过太多了 |
[18:11] | people waiting for people who never come home. | 人们痴痴苦等那些不回家的人 |
[18:40] | Everyone has an access code. | 每人都有通行密码 |
[18:43] | You can’t get in without one. | 没有密码就进不去 |
[18:46] | And what’s in the building? | 楼里有什么 |
[18:47] | The main power grid is still there. | 主电力网还在那里 |
[18:49] | Other than that, I don’t know. | 其他的我也不知道了 |
[18:51] | I don’t go below the first floor. | 我不会去一楼以下 |
[18:54] | We don’t ask. Rumors mainly. | 我们不多问 只听到些传闻 |
[18:56] | – What kind of rumors? – Experiments. | -什么传闻 -他们在做实验 |
[18:58] | On what? | 什么实验 |
[19:02] | On everything. | 各种实验 |
[19:07] | My access code | 我的密码 |
[19:08] | is a two-part code. | 有两部分 |
[19:11] | The first part is 010567. | 第一部分是010567 |
[19:15] | And the second part? | 第二部分呢 |
[19:19] | Me. | 是我 |
[19:23] | Can we beat an ocular scanner? | 有办法骗过虹膜扫描器吗 |
[19:27] | We have his code to access the building, | 我们拿到了他进入大楼的密码 |
[19:29] | but there are scanners at every point. | 但里面到处都有扫描器 |
[19:31] | Well, that didn’t take long. | 他这么快就招了 |
[19:37] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[19:42] | Where did this come from? | 这是哪来的 |
[19:43] | Barbaric. | 太残忍了 |
[19:45] | What has the world come to? | 这世界怎么变成了这样 |
[19:47] | How could the resistance create such a device? | 抵抗者怎么能造出这种装置 |
[19:50] | We didn’t. The loyalists did. | 不是我们造的 是忠随者造的 |
[19:53] | It’s old second-gen observer tech. | 这是原始的第二代观察者设备 |
[19:55] | It was designed to prepare observers for time travel. | 是用来协助观察者穿越时空的 |
[19:58] | But, as you can see, | 但你也看到了 |
[19:59] | the loyalists figured out a new way to use it on us. | 忠随者想出了新法子 把它用在我们身上 |
[20:03] | No reason we shouldn’t use it on them. | 我们凭什么不能以其人之道还治其人之身 |
[20:16] | It’s just a transport truck. | 只是一辆运输车而已 |
[20:18] | We’re okay. | 我们很安全 |
[20:23] | Well, as far as ocular scanners go, | 对付眼球扫描器的话 |
[20:27] | the only surefire way is to bring him with you. | 最保险的办法就是带上他 |
[20:30] | It’s impossible. Look at him. | 不可能 你看他 |
[20:35] | I’m gonna look at your eye. | 我来看看你的眼睛 |
[20:44] | And, if you can’t bring him with you, there’s only one way. | 如果不能带上他 那就只有一个办法了 |
[20:47] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[20:47] | Walter, you can’t. | 沃尔特 你不能这么做 |
[20:48] | Of course I can. | 我当然能 |
[20:52] | Rather easily in fact. | 而且易如反掌 |
[20:54] | Astril, I’m gonna need a sharp scalpel | 阿斯奇 我需要解剖刀 |
[20:57] | and my long-handled stainless spoon. | 和我的长柄不锈钢勺 |
[21:17] | I’ll need another. | 再拿一个 |
[21:22] | Pay attention to the texture. | 注意质地 |
[21:23] | Make sure it’s spongy. | 要富有弹性 |
[21:27] | You know, the Vietnamese consider pigs’ eyes to be a delicacy. | 要知道越南人把猪眼当做珍馐呢 |
[21:30] | Even ones that have been sitting in formaldehyde for 20 years? | 在甲醛里泡了二十年的也算吗 |
[21:40] | Yes, that should do nicely. | 嗯 这个就好了 |
[21:42] | Are you sure this will work, Walter? | 这能行吗 沃尔特 |
[21:44] | “In a pig’s eye.” | “在猪眼里”[不大可能] |
[21:46] | I wonder what the origin of that term– | 不知道这话是怎么来的 |
[21:47] | Walter. | 沃尔特 |
[21:49] | Certainly. An iris is like a fingerprint. | 当然了 虹膜就像指纹 |
[21:52] | Each has its own unique pattern. | 每一个都是独特的 |
[21:54] | And, if we can mimic that pattern, | 如果我们能模仿他的”眼纹” |
[21:56] | we can trick the scanner into thinking | 我们就能骗过扫描器 |
[21:59] | that this pig’s eye is our tattooed friend there. | 把这只猪眼当做那位刺青哥的眼睛 |
[22:07] | The world has changed so much. | 世界变化诸多 |
[22:11] | It can be difficult to understand it. | 或许我们会觉得难以理解 |
[22:19] | I’m not sure I want to understand it. | 我不知道我是不是真想理解 |
[22:32] | Not bad. | 不错嘛 |
[22:33] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[22:34] | You’re next. | 该你了 |
[22:36] | How’s he doing? | 他进行得怎么样了 |
[22:37] | He’s getting there. | 快好了 |
[22:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:53] | For what? | 谢什么 |
[22:55] | When I said it was logical for me to go turn the power on instead of you. | 我说我比你更合适去启动电源 |
[22:59] | That I know protocol if something goes off track | 因为如果出了岔子 我知道该怎么做 |
[23:01] | and that Peter should go because he’s the engineer. | 彼得是工程师 所以他也该去 |
[23:07] | I appreciate you respecting my experience. | 谢谢你能尊重我的经验 |
[23:10] | ’cause I know you’d rather it be you. | 我知道你想自己去 |
[23:16] | I know you like to be in control. | 我知道你喜欢控制局面 |
[23:20] | So do I. | 我也是这样 |
[23:35] | I did my best, but it has to be exact. | 我尽力了 但是必须得分毫不差 |
[23:39] | Well, is this exact? | 这个分毫不差吗 |
[23:42] | We’ll find out. | 试试就知道了 |
[24:06] | Gentlemen. | 各位走好 |
[24:22] | Why does someone join the loyalists? | 你们为什么要做忠随者 |
[24:27] | Pain. | 因为痛苦 |
[24:35] | There were resistance fighters | 曾经有抵抗者战士 |
[24:39] | near my building. | 在我家附近 |
[24:41] | They were gonna blow up a city bus full of them. | 他们要炸死一车他们 |
[24:44] | Invaders. | 入侵者 |
[24:47] | My children were outside. | 我的孩子当时在外面玩 |
[24:49] | One of them was killed. | 有一个也被炸死了 |
[24:52] | My oldest boy. | 我大儿子 |
[24:55] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[24:59] | I know something about losing a child. | 我理解失去孩子的痛苦 |
[25:05] | So, after that moment, | 在那之后 |
[25:08] | I just wanted to be safe. | 我只想保障安全 |
[25:12] | You know, I was angry at the resistance | 我很生那些抵抗者的气 |
[25:15] | because… | 因为 |
[25:17] | it’s hopeless. | 这根本是无望的抵抗 |
[25:21] | So I do this job. | 所以我接受了这份工作 |
[25:25] | They give us a safe place to live, | 他们给了我们一个安全的家 |
[25:28] | get taken care of, they look after us. | 有人管我们 照顾我们 |
[25:32] | And I don’t have to worry, | 我也不用担心 |
[25:35] | at least about my boy. | 至少不用担心我儿子了 |
[25:40] | I’ll never understand you people. | 我永远无法理解你们 |
[25:45] | You can’t win. | 你们根本赢不了 |
[25:47] | The world would be a much safer place | 如果你们停止抵抗 |
[25:49] | if you just stopped trying to fight them. | 这世界会安全很多 |
[26:19] | What’s Manfretti doing in building four? | 曼弗莱蒂在四号楼做什么 |
[26:21] | That’s not his sector. | 那又不是他的区 |
[26:23] | Manfretti, come in, over. | 曼弗莱蒂 回答 完毕 |
[26:30] | Manfretti? | 曼弗莱蒂 |
[26:32] | Answer it. | 回话 |
[26:35] | We had an agreement. | 我们说好的 |
[26:37] | Now answer it. | 回话 |
[26:42] | Hey, there. What’s up? | 什么事 |
[26:44] | The hell you doing accessing the medical science wing? | 你要进医学科学区做什么 |
[26:46] | You’re supposed to be in sector seven. | 你该在七区待着 |
[26:49] | Tell them that you needed to change a fuse. | 跟他们说你去换保险丝 |
[26:52] | A fuse blew. I went to fix it. | 保险丝断了 我去修 |
[26:55] | Since when does security change fuses? | 保安怎么还负责换保险丝了 |
[26:58] | Who asked you to do that? | 谁让你去的 |
[27:12] | Number 19. | 19号 |
[27:16] | Big guy 19, really? | 大个子19 真的 |
[27:18] | Yeah. Really. | 可不是嘛 |
[27:24] | Change your stupid fuse | 去换你的保险丝吧 |
[27:25] | and get back to your post. | 然后回去站岗 |
[27:46] | You knew if they went to that area they wouldn’t be cleared. | 你早知道他们到了那里也进不去 |
[27:49] | No, I didn’t. | 我不知道 |
[27:51] | I’ve never been anywhere I wasn’t supposed to be. | 我从没去过我不该去的地方 |
[28:16] | Simon. | 西蒙 |
[28:34] | Etta? | 埃塔 |
[28:35] | Etta, no, no, stop, stop. | 埃塔 别这样 住手 |
[28:38] | What are you doing? We have to keep on moving. | 你这是干什么 我们得继续走 |
[28:40] | Think of the tape. Think about what’s on it. | 想想那卷录像带 想想上面的东西 |
[28:42] | Think about your future. | 想想你的未来 |
[28:44] | There will be a time for vengeance | 我们会有时间复仇 |
[28:45] | and a time for grieving, but it is not now. | 为逝者哀悼 但那不是现在 |
[28:48] | Stop. Stop. | 停下 |
[28:57] | They’ll pay for what they’ve done. | 他们会为这一切付出代价 |
[29:01] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[29:15] | Do you really think you can win? | 你真以为你们会赢吗 |
[29:26] | Well, we have to win. | 我们必须赢 |
[29:29] | So that all the people that died, | 这样那些死去的人 |
[29:31] | including your son, didn’t die for nothing. | 包括你儿子 才没有枉死 |
[29:58] | Now. | 拉闸 |
[30:03] | Let there be light. | 让光芒普照 |
[30:03] | 语出旧约《创世纪》第一章第三节 上帝创造天地后世界一片漆黑 上帝说 让光芒普照 于是就有了光 | |
[30:06] | Walter, we have to turn them off | 沃尔特 我们得把灯关掉 |
[30:07] | or someone could see us. | 否则会被人发现的 |
[30:10] | Wait. Let’s see if this still works. | 等等 看看还好不好用 |
[30:13] | Yes. | 太棒了 |
[30:18] | – You ready? – Yeah. | -准备好了吗 -好了 |
[30:35] | Invigorating. | 太爽了 |
[30:36] | You want a go? | 你来试试 |
[31:05] | Peter? | 彼得 |
[31:09] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[31:21] | Etta. | 埃塔 |
[31:24] | I’m really sorry about agent Foster. | 福斯特探员的事我很遗憾 |
[31:29] | Freedom has its costs. | 自由是有代价的 |
[31:30] | Simon knew that. | 西蒙心里有数 |
[31:31] | Get up. You’re traveling. | 起来 我们走 |
[31:43] | Where are you taking him? | 你带他去哪 |
[31:44] | He’s useless to us now. | 他对我们没用了 |
[31:46] | I’m turning him over to the resistance. | 我要把他交给抵抗者 |
[31:49] | He says no one ever comes back. | 他说那样会有去无回 |
[31:50] | And resistance fighters don’t come back | 被忠随者抓走的抵抗者战士 |
[31:52] | when they’re taken in by loyalists. | 也都是有去无回 |
[31:54] | HQ will get whatever else they can from him | 总部会榨干他所知道的一切 |
[31:56] | and dispose of him, and the world will be a tiny bit safer. | 然后处理掉他 世界也会安全一点点 |
[32:00] | Look, I know you’re upset right now, | 我知道你现在很难过 |
[32:02] | but he did give us the code. | 但他毕竟把密码告诉我们了 |
[32:03] | Yeah, of course he did. | 当然了 |
[32:04] | It’s natural human instinct. | 那是人之常情 |
[32:07] | To live as long as possible. | 想尽量延长生命 |
[32:11] | It’s the same quality they use to turn us into slaves. | 他们就是利用这点来奴役我们 |
[32:16] | He joined them in order to protect | 他加入他们是为了保护 |
[32:18] | what was left of his family, you know, his son. | 他剩下的家人 他的儿子 |
[32:20] | He’s a liar. | 他撒谎 |
[32:22] | That’s what they’re trained to do. | 他们都是受过这方面训练的 |
[32:24] | He has no son. | 他根本没有儿子 |
[32:27] | He gave you the code because he saw in your eyes a weakness. | 他把密码给你 是因为他在你眼中看到了软弱 |
[32:30] | He saw in your eyes that you could be manipulated, | 你的眼神让他觉得他能控制你 |
[32:33] | that maybe, maybe he could convince you to let him go. | 或许还能劝服你放走他 |
[32:41] | But that’s not gonna happen, sweetheart. | 但那是白日做梦 甜心 |
[32:49] | Etta, | 埃塔 |
[32:50] | I understand how hurt you must be. | 我知道你一定很受伤 |
[32:52] | You don’t know my world. | 你不了解我的世界 |
[33:03] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[33:06] | I don’t know your world. | 我不了解你的世界 |
[33:11] | But I had hoped for you that, | 但我希望你 |
[33:13] | wherever you were, | 不管在哪 |
[33:15] | you weren’t hardened by what had happened to you. | 不会因为发生的事而变得麻木不仁 |
[33:21] | And it’s not that I don’t see what the observers have brought, I do. | 我看得到观察者所带来的伤害 |
[33:27] | But what concerns me more | 但是更令我担心的 |
[33:28] | is what they’ve taken away. | 是他们所夺走的 |
[33:35] | This is the world. | 这就是世界 |
[33:37] | It is what it is. | 它就是这样 |
[33:42] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[33:55] | 143 Dunstable Street. | 邓斯特泰尔街143栋 |
[33:58] | Number seven. | 七号 |
[34:02] | His name is Oscar. | 他叫奥斯卡 |
[34:13] | I keep my word. | 我会遵守诺言的 |
[34:15] | I know you do. | 我知道 |
[34:26] | Walter. | 沃尔特 |
[34:28] | I need a sedative. | 我需要镇静剂 |
[34:32] | That can be arranged. | 没问题 我找找看 |
[34:41] | That’s a comm device. | 这是个通讯设备 |
[34:42] | If Walter needs anything else for the laser, | 如果沃尔特的激光器还需要什么 |
[34:44] | I’ll be able to get it for him. | 就告诉我 我去给他找 |
[35:09] | There you are. | 终于出来了 |
[35:58] | You don’t have a son, do you? | 你根本没有儿子 对吧 |
[36:05] | No. | 对 |
[36:12] | I was hoping, right up until the last minute, | 直到最后一刻 |
[36:16] | that she could somehow convince you. | 我还在期望她能说服你 |
[36:25] | You were right about me. | 你说对了 |
[36:30] | I became a loyalist because I’m a coward. | 我当忠随者 是因为贪生怕死 |
[36:46] | Get out of here. | 你走吧 |
[37:18] | I’m gonna fight for the resistance. | 我会加入抵抗者 和他们并肩战斗 |
[37:22] | I want you to know that. | 我想让你知道 |
[37:25] | You don’t have to lie anymore. | 你不用撒谎了 |
[37:26] | I already let you go. | 我已经决定把你放了 |
[37:27] | Well, that’s why this time I’m hoping you believe me. | 没错 所以我希望你这次能相信我 |
[37:33] | I mean, this can come in useful. | 我这张脸能派上用场 |
[37:34] | There aren’t many resistance fighters with an active tat I.D. | 抵抗者战士中没几个有有效刺青身份证 |
[37:40] | You said I saw something in her eyes. | 你说 我在她眼睛里看到了什么 |
[37:46] | You were right. | 你说得没错 |
[37:48] | There was a certainty | 我看到了一种肯定 |
[37:54] | that I’ve never seen before, | 我之前从没见到过 |
[37:55] | and I don’t know how to explain it | 那种感觉无以名状 |
[37:57] | other than to say I felt… | 我只能说… |
[38:02] | for the first time | 我第一次 |
[38:05] | that we were supposed to win. | 觉得人类会战胜观察者 |
[38:17] | Why are you letting me live? | 你为什么要放了我 |
[38:25] | Something that I saw in her eyes as well. | 因为我也在她眼中看到了什么 |
[38:30] | Pity. | 怜悯 |
[38:34] | Pity for who? | 怜悯谁 |
[38:40] | For all of us. | 所有人 |
[38:54] | Got it. | 拿到了 |
[39:01] | It looks like the heat from the laser might have damaged the PVC. | 激光器的热量似乎损坏了塑料外壳 |
[39:05] | It might have damaged the tape. | 那带子也有可能受损 |
[39:08] | I told you we should have gone slower. | 我早说该慢慢来 |
[39:21] | Whoever you are, | 不管你是谁 |
[39:23] | if you found this tape, | 你一定是从琥珀中 |
[39:25] | you’ve retrieved it from amber. | 取出了这盘录像带 |
[39:28] | If you are watching this, | 既然你在看这盘录像带 |
[39:29] | then you know very well that the observers have invaded. | 那你一定很清楚 观察者侵略了我们 |
[39:33] | And I am most probably dead, | 我大概也死掉了 |
[39:35] | and unfortunately my plan to stop them has failed. | 我阻止他们的计划也不幸失败了 |
[39:39] | I have documented all the parts of the plan on videotapes. | 我已把计划的各个部分录了影 |
[39:42] | You must recover each tape | 你必须找回所有录像带 |
[39:44] | and follow the instructions on each of those tapes | 并根据这些录像带中的指示 |
[39:47] | to retrieve all the parts of the plan. | 取回计划的各个部分 |
[39:49] | Once you do so, | 一旦完成 |
[39:51] | what you need to do will be clear to you. | 你就会明白接下来该怎么做 |
[39:54] | If successful, | 如果此行成功 |
[39:55] | this plan will restore us | 世界将恢复如初 |
[39:58] | and rid the world of the observers. | 并将观察者撵走 |
[40:05] | You were chosen for this. | 这是你的命运 |
[40:08] | This is your destiny. | 拯救人类是你的使命 |
[40:11] | I understand if you’re frightened. | 如果你害怕 我能理解 |
[40:13] | It will not be easy, but I trust | 这绝非易事 但我坚信 |
[40:15] | that the same will that brought you here | 带你走到这一步的信念 |
[40:18] | will keep you going. | 会支撑你继续前进 |
[40:20] | It… | 你… |
[40:28] | Gentle, Peter. | 轻一点 彼得 |
[40:57] | I’m on my way back. | 我这就回去 |
[41:04] | Okay. | 好的 |
[41:08] | Here we go. | 好了 |
[41:12] | But I trust | 但我坚信 |
[41:14] | that the same will that brought you here | 带你走到这一步的信念 |
[41:16] | will keep you going. | 会支撑你继续前进 |
[41:19] | It is important that you follow the tapes. | 你一定要遵照录像带的指令 |
[41:22] | You must begin this journey right away. | 你必须马上开始 |
[41:27] | You are humanity’s only hope. | 你是人类文明的唯一希望 |
[41:32] | Now you must retrieve the first tape. | 马上开始寻找第一盘录像带吧 |