时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | If you are watching this, | 既然你在看这盘录像带 |
[00:03] | then you know very well | 那你一定很清楚 |
[00:05] | that the observers have invaded. | 观察者侵略了我们 |
[00:09] | You can’t go back to Harvard. We can’t get in. | 你没法回哈佛拿 我们进不去 |
[00:11] | It was taken over by observers. | 那里被观察者占领了 |
[00:13] | Well, that’s not a problem. | 那不是问题 |
[00:14] | Tunnels! | 地道 |
[00:15] | 2 1/4 miles of tunnels that house the steam pipes | 长3.6公里 给哈佛供暖的 |
[00:18] | that heat harvard. | 蒸汽管道 |
[00:20] | I must have ambered it. | 我一定是用琥珀封住了这里 |
[00:22] | It’s my betamax recorder. | 那是我的录像机 |
[00:24] | I don’t think I wrote anything down. | 我看我没有用记的 |
[00:26] | I think I was making a video. | 而是用录的 |
[00:28] | This plan will restore us | 世界将恢复如初 |
[00:31] | and rid the world of the observers. | 并将观察者撵走 |
[00:33] | You must recover each tape | 你必须找回所有录像带 |
[00:35] | and follow the instructions | 并根据这些录像带中的指示 |
[00:36] | to retrieve all the parts of the plan. | 取回计划的各个部分 |
[00:39] | You are humanity’s only hope. | 你是人类文明的唯一希望 |
[00:51] | Slowly. | 慢慢来 |
[00:53] | Suddenly you have all the finesse of a butcher. | 你怎么突然跟个屠夫似的 |
[00:55] | Walter, do you want me to do this or not? | 沃尔特 你到底想不想让我干 |
[00:58] | This work requires a surgeon’s touch. | 这活儿需要外科医生的技巧 |
[01:02] | I’m more than happy to let you take over. | 我很乐意让你来接手 |
[01:06] | Fine. Proceed. | 没事 继续吧 |
[01:07] | But it’s on your shoulders. | 弄坏了就怪你 |
[01:24] | Not even warped from the heat. | 毫发无损 |
[01:26] | Not bad for a butcher. | 我这屠夫不错吧 |
[01:28] | Walter. Got some more fuel for the van. | 沃尔特 我们又找到些车的燃料 |
[01:32] | I have tape number one. | 我找到一号录像带了 |
[01:33] | Have you watched it? | 你看过了吗 |
[01:34] | No. I’ve only just liberated it. | 还没呢 我刚把它取出来 |
[01:39] | Shall we have a look? | 一起来看看吧 |
[02:00] | I had a prescription. It was medicinal. | 我有处方的 是药用的 |
[02:06] | Welcome to tape three of my plan… | 欢迎观看我计划的三号录像带 |
[02:08] | What happened to tape one and two? | 一号和二号录像带呢 |
[02:11] | Walter, you stored the tapes out of order. | 沃尔特 你没按顺序存放这些录像带 |
[02:14] | Shocker. | 真没想到 |
[02:14] | These videotapes must be retrieved. | 必须取回这些录像带 |
[02:17] | This tape will explain | 这卷录像带将说明 |
[02:20] | one of the most crucial elements that you will need. | 你所需的重要要素之一 |
[02:24] | You will need to find your way to Pennsylvania… | 你需要前往宾夕法尼亚州 |
[02:28] | Latitude and longitude coordinates 49 degrees, 20 minutes, 2 seconds north, | 经纬坐标是北纬49度20分02秒 |
[02:34] | 79 degrees, 12 minutes, and 32 seconds west. | 西经79度12分32秒 |
[02:38] | Now, when you arrive– | 当你到了 |
[02:42] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[02:44] | See if you can rewind the coordinates. | 看看能不能倒回去坐标那段 |
[02:46] | Uh, 41 degrees, 20 minutes, 2 seconds north, | 北纬41度20分02秒 |
[02:50] | 79 degrees, 12 minutes, 32 seconds west. | 西经79度12分32秒 |
[02:55] | – Are you sure? – She’s sure. | -你确定吗 -准没错 |
[02:57] | Walter. | 沃尔特 |
[03:01] | Do you recognize the location? | 你认得这个地方吗 |
[03:03] | I’m sorry. I-if I’ve been there, | 很抱歉 就算我去过那里 |
[03:06] | it’s been wiped from my mind, | 这段记忆也肯定已被抹去 |
[03:08] | along with the other pieces of my plan to beat the observers. | 像击败观察者计划的其他部分一样消失了 |
[03:14] | The entire area is undeveloped. | 整个区域都未经开发 |
[03:16] | There’s nothing around it for miles. | 方圆数里内什么都没有 |
[03:18] | How are the roads in and out of Pennsylvania these days? | 现在进出宾夕法尼亚州的路怎么样 |
[03:20] | Do you think we can get all the way out there safely? | 你觉得我们能安全到达那里吗 |
[03:22] | We’d need to avoid checkpoints. | 绕开检查点就行了 |
[03:23] | I mean, it’s a long way to go, | 不过估计要走很远 |
[03:24] | considering we don’t know what we’re looking for. | 毕竟我们都不知道在找什么 |
[03:26] | Or if it’s still even there– | 也不知道那东西还在不在 |
[03:29] | whatever it is. | 不管是什么 |
[03:30] | Hey, Walter, you think we might be able to jog your memory– | 沃尔特 你觉得我们能唤醒你的记忆… |
[03:35] | I-I don’t think I should travel. | 我觉得我不该出行 |
[03:37] | My feet are swollen from standing in front of the amber all day. | 在琥珀前站了一整天 脚有点浮肿 |
[03:41] | I’ll stay here for a bit | 我就在这里待一会儿吧 |
[03:42] | and…regroup. | 重新整理一下 |
[03:47] | What? | 怎么了 |
[04:10] | Walter, you all right? | 沃尔特 你没事吧 |
[04:12] | I’m fairly certain I have a blood clot, | 我这儿肯定长了个血块 |
[04:14] | because somebody wouldn’t stop at Scranton | 因为有人不肯在斯克兰顿[宾州东北城市]停车 |
[04:16] | to let me stretch my legs. | 让我伸伸腿 |
[04:18] | Walter, we’re fugitives. | 沃尔特 我们是逃犯 |
[04:19] | We can’t stop every five minutes to keep you limber. | 我们不能每五分钟就停下来让你活动筋骨 |
[04:27] | This is it? | 就是这里 |
[04:30] | Uh, yes… | 对 |
[04:31] | This is exactly where we’re supposed to be. | 这就是我们的目的地 |
[04:35] | So what were you doing out here 21 years ago? | 你21年前来这里干什么 |
[05:07] | Is that what we’re out here to find? | 我们过来就是要找那个吗 |
[05:14] | I’m telling you. | 我跟你说 |
[05:15] | It was a wicked tree dwarf. | 那是个邪恶的矮树精 |
[05:19] | And I’m telling you, it was a kid. | 我跟你说 那是个孩子 |
[05:21] | I saw him. He looked right at me. | 我看见他了 他也看见我了 |
[05:25] | You know, I used to imagine this– | 我以前常会想象 |
[05:26] | going on a mission with you. | 跟你一起执行任务 |
[05:28] | You have no idea how many battles we won together. | 你不知道我们”一起”赢得了多少战役 |
[05:33] | You know, it’s a lot to live up to. | 怕是让你失望了吧 |
[05:35] | No, you’re… | 不 你 |
[05:37] | even more than I imagined. | 远比我想像的要好 |
[05:58] | Definitely they’re not dwarves. | 显然他们不是矮人 |
[06:25] | Don’t touch them. Sweet. It could be communicable. | 别碰他们 亲爱的 可能会传染的 |
[06:57] | Stop right there. | 站那儿别动 |
[07:32] | Dr. Walter Bishop. | 沃尔特·贝肖普博士 |
[07:43] | The three of you… | 你们三位 |
[07:45] | you haven’t aged a day. | 竟然完全没有变老 |
[07:50] | You were supposed to be dead a long time ago. | 你们不是早就死了吗 |
[07:58] | We were trapped in amber for 21 years. | 我们在琥珀里困了21年 |
[08:04] | My name is Edwin. | 我叫埃德温 |
[08:09] | You were exposed when you got here. | 你们到时就已经感染了 |
[08:24] | I’m supposed to retrieve something here, Edwin, | 我要在这里找件东西 埃德温 |
[08:27] | Something very important. | 一件很重要的东西 |
[08:32] | You seem to know me. | 你好像认识我 |
[08:34] | Have we met here before? | 我们之前在这里见过吗 |
[08:37] | No… | 没有 |
[08:39] | at least not in the way that you think. | 至少不是以你想的那种方式 |
[09:07] | It’s electromagnetic discharge. | 这是电磁放电 |
[09:18] | What is this place? | 这是哪里 |
[09:20] | You’re looking at history. | 你看到的是历史 |
[09:22] | Whose? | 谁的 |
[09:25] | Ours… | 我们的 |
[09:26] | yours, mankind’s. | 你的 人类的 |
[09:31] | These are data cubes. | 这些是数据晶块 |
[09:34] | Stored on them… | 它们里面存放着 |
[09:36] | are accounts of every major historical event | 从入侵那天开始的 |
[09:38] | from the day of the invasion onward. | 每一项重要历史事件 |
[09:46] | You have files on us. | 你有我们的档案 |
[09:48] | Of course. You’re relevant. | 那当然 你们都是相关人士 |
[09:50] | We gather important information from around the world, | 我们从全世界收集重要信息 |
[09:52] | and then we record it. | 然后记录下来 |
[09:55] | You have a healthy lore about you. | 你的传说都很不错 |
[09:58] | My son, River, | 我儿子 小河 |
[09:59] | is something of an expert on the fringe division. | 算是个潜科学部门的专家 |
[10:07] | We were–we were refugees from the cities. | 我们都是来自城市的难民 |
[10:11] | My father started this historical record. | 由我父亲开始了历史事件的记录 |
[10:17] | He believed our history, | 他相信我们的历史 |
[10:18] | like that of all other conquered races before us, | 会像我们之前所有被征服的种族一样 |
[10:20] | would be rewritten by our oppressors. | 被我们的统治者改写 |
[10:24] | Someone has to survive to tell mankind’s story. | 总得有人活下去讲述人类的故事 |
[10:30] | What happened to all of you–your skin? | 你们都怎么了 你们的皮肤 |
[10:32] | You said we’ve already been exposed. | 你说我们都已经感染了 |
[10:36] | We noticed it after we settled. | 我们驻扎下来之后发现 |
[10:39] | Small patches at first, and then over time, it spread. | 一开始是小斑块 时间久了就蔓延开了 |
[10:43] | It has something to do with this area. | 这个地方肯定有问题 |
[10:44] | We thought it was the drinking water or the soil. | 我们认为不是饮用水就是土壤 |
[10:48] | Why didn’t you evacuate? | 那你们怎么不离开这里 |
[10:54] | What we do here is important. | 我们做的事很重要 |
[10:56] | Even after we became afflicted, we couldn’t leave. | 就算我们受此困扰 也不能离开 |
[10:59] | It’s all here, everything. We can’t move it. | 一切都在这儿 我们没法搬走 |
[11:03] | We can’t travel. | 我们不能出行 |
[11:04] | The way we look… | 我们的样子… |
[11:04] | We don’t want to draw attention. | 我们不想引人注意 |
[11:09] | We just want to be left alone to record history. | 我们只想不被人打扰 记录历史 |
[11:13] | No one wants to come here… | 没有人想来这里… |
[11:15] | which is perfect for us. | 这对我们来说正好 |
[11:17] | You’re the first in a very long time. | 你们之前 很久没来过人了 |
[11:20] | But you and your team should leave, | 但是你和你的团队得离开 |
[11:23] | unless you want to look like us. | 除非你们想变得像我们一样 |
[11:26] | We can’t. | 我们不能走 |
[11:29] | There was a plan to defeat the invaders. | 之前有个打败入侵者的计划 |
[11:32] | I mean, there is… | 我的意思是 |
[11:33] | a plan to defeat the invaders. | 这个计划依然存在 |
[11:36] | And I believe it will be successful. | 而且我相信它一定能成功 |
[11:42] | But I don’t remember it. | 但是我不记得了 |
[11:44] | But I know that I am supposed to get something from here. | 但是我知道我得在这里取回什么东西 |
[11:49] | I’ve been here before. I must have. | 我以前来过 肯定来过 |
[11:53] | Search… | 搜索… |
[11:54] | Bishop, Walter. | 贝肖普 沃尔特 |
[11:54] | 搜索 贝肖普 沃尔特 | |
[12:00] | If you’ve ever set foot in this camp before, | 如果你曾经来过这个营地 |
[12:01] | it would be documented. | 就会记录在案 |
[12:14] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[12:16] | River. | 小河 |
[12:24] | Wow. Where did these come from? | 这些是哪来的 |
[12:27] | I made them. | 我自己做的 |
[12:29] | Can you sign them? | 你能帮我签个名吗 |
[12:34] | These are really good. | 这些真是太棒了 |
[12:39] | You fought them when they came. | 他们来的时候你们跟他们战斗 |
[12:41] | You didn’t hide like we did. | 不像我们 躲了起来 |
[12:43] | You’re heroes. | 你们是英雄 |
[12:46] | I have a lot of different editions | 还有好几个不同的版本呢 |
[12:49] | from stories I’ve heard. | 都是根据我听到的故事画的 |
[12:50] | A lot of them I even made up. | 我自己还原创了一些 |
[12:52] | I wish I was around during your time, | 真希望我活在你们那个时代 |
[12:55] | when there were real heroes. | 那时有真正的英雄 |
[12:58] | Well, kiddo, you’re my hero | 孩子 你是我的英雄 |
[13:00] | for giving me a nice, strong jawline. | 给我画了这么漂亮硬朗的下巴 |
[13:11] | And 32 seconds west. | 西经32秒 |
[13:14] | Now, when you arrive at the designated place, | 当你到达了指定地点 |
[13:18] | you will need to locate– | 你需要找到… |
[13:25] | When you arrive at the designated place, | 当你到达了指定地点 |
[13:28] | you will need to locate– | 你需要找到… |
[13:46] | …place, you will need to locate… | …地点 你需要找到… |
[13:49] | a mine. | 一个矿 |
[13:53] | …to locate | …找到 |
[13:54] | a mine. | 一个矿 |
[13:58] | Locate a mine. | 找到一个矿 |
[14:12] | Hello? | 你好 |
[14:13] | Olivia, I need to speak to Walter. | 奥利维亚 我找沃尔特 |
[14:14] | Sure. | 好的 |
[14:16] | Walter. | 沃尔特 |
[14:18] | It’s Astrid. | 阿斯特丽德找你 |
[14:20] | Yes, what is it? | 什么事 |
[14:21] | Did you find anything in the archive? | 你在档案馆找到什么了吗 |
[14:23] | Nothing. There’s absolutely no record of me being here whatsoever. | 没有 这里根本没有我来过的记录 |
[14:26] | Okay, well, I found something. | 好吧 我发现了点东西 |
[14:28] | Walter, is there a mine where you are? | 沃尔特 你在的地方有矿吗 |
[14:30] | Mime. The only mime that I know of is Marcel Marceau. | 哑剧 我只知道马塞尔·马索演的哑剧 |
[14:34] | What’s he got to do with any of this? | 这跟他有什么关系 |
[14:35] | No. A mine. | 不 是矿 |
[14:37] | You said mine–m-i-n-e– on the tape. | 你在录像中说了矿 矿产那个矿 |
[14:40] | Walter, whatever you’re supposed to find, it’s in a mine. | 沃尔特 不管你要找什么 它在矿里面 |
[14:43] | Do you have a mine– m-i-n-e–here? | 你们这儿有矿吗 矿产的矿 |
[14:47] | Yes. | 有 |
[14:48] | It was a gold mine. | 是个金矿 |
[15:08] | These men have something to report. | 这些人有事汇报 |
[15:21] | Where? | 在哪 |
[15:23] | Rural Pennsylvania. | 宾州郊区 |
[15:47] | In 1923, a mine collapsed in Peru. | 1923年 秘鲁一座矿井坍塌 |
[15:50] | The trapped survivors were forced to nourish themselves on the dead. | 被困生还者只得靠吃死尸维持生命 |
[15:54] | Thanks for that, Walter. | 谢谢你的故事 沃尔特 |
[15:55] | Oh, but I’m sure that won’t be the case here. | 不过我们不会那样的 |
[16:00] | Finding gold in an abandoned gold mine’s not gonna be easy. | 在废弃矿井里寻金可不容易 |
[16:03] | We don’t know that it’s gold. | 还不一定是金呢 |
[16:04] | Whatever it is, it’s in here. | 但我们要找的肯定在这儿 |
[16:07] | I’ll climb down. | 我爬下去 |
[16:13] | Is that secure? | 保险吗 |
[16:18] | There’s something on the other end of this rope. | 绳子另一端有东西 |
[16:19] | – Can you give me a hand? – Yep. | -帮我一下 -好 |
[16:23] | People have been coming in and out of this mine for 21 years. | 21年间经常有人出入这矿井 |
[16:26] | I doubt it’s just gonna be waiting for us. | 那东西还能不被谁动过吗 |
[16:29] | Nothing is that easy. | 哪能那么容易啊 |
[16:34] | It snagged on something. | 卡住了 |
[16:52] | Looks like he was trying to climb back up. | 他好像正要爬上来 |
[16:57] | Same bark-like growth as on the people here. | 和这里的人一样的皮块 |
[17:00] | But worse. | 情况更严重 |
[17:02] | I’d assumed what was afflicting these people | 我之前以为导致皮肤病变的 |
[17:04] | was some sort of fungus, but I was wrong. | 是某种真菌 但我错了 |
[17:06] | These tissues show signs of calcification. | 这些组织钙化了 |
[17:11] | Perhaps whatever was causing the condition of the people in the camp | 恐怕致使营地里那些人皮肤病变的真凶 |
[17:15] | is emanating from this mine. | 就来自这个矿井 |
[17:17] | And the closer one gets to the source, | 而越接近源头 |
[17:21] | the more intense the reaction is. | 反应就越强烈 |
[17:23] | No one can survive down there. | 下去就是死路一条 |
[17:25] | Until I’ve conducted an analysis, | 我得先做下分析 |
[17:27] | we have to turn back. | 现在我们得回去 |
[17:36] | – This is Anil. – I have something for you. | -我是阿尼尔 -我有事汇报 |
[17:39] | Something important. | 十分紧急 |
[17:41] | Etta and her team have been located. | 埃塔他们的的行踪被发现了 |
[17:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:48] | Is anybody else starving? | 有人饿了吗 |
[17:51] | Here. | 给 |
[17:57] | – What’s that? – It’s an apple. | -这是什么 -一只苹果 |
[17:59] | No, thank you. | 不用了 |
[18:07] | Do you remember that amazing apple pie we had | 还记得我们吃的那个超赞的苹果派吗 |
[18:10] | just after the invasion? | 就在观察者入侵后不久 |
[18:12] | We were in Boston. | 那时在波士顿 |
[18:14] | Someone had told us about the shelter for lost children. | 有人告诉我们有个走失儿童的避难所 |
[18:18] | We were looking for a place to eat | 我们正找地方吃饭 |
[18:19] | when we found that dingy little restaurant | 看到一家破旧的小餐馆 |
[18:23] | with a cook who was a mad genius. | 那厨子是个疯狂的天才 |
[18:25] | What was that guy’s name? | 叫什么来着 |
[18:27] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[18:30] | You don’t remember? | 你不记得了 |
[18:34] | Nope. | 不记得 |
[18:37] | Well, that’s a first. | 这还真是史无前例 |
[18:40] | I can’t believe I don’t remember the guy’s name. | 我怎么会忘了那家伙的名字呢 |
[18:41] | It was the name of the restaurant. | 跟餐厅同名的 |
[18:42] | It started with a “D.” It was like…Dante’s | 开头是D 好像是…但丁 |
[18:45] | or Dominic’s or something like that. | 也可能叫多米尼克 |
[18:48] | You really don’t remember? | 你真不记得 |
[18:49] | No. I really don’t remember. | 真的忘了 |
[18:55] | Air sample is ready. | 空气样本采集完毕 |
[19:04] | I think I know what happened here. | 我大概知道怎么回事了 |
[19:11] | This man died of asphyxiation. | 这人死于窒息 |
[19:13] | Every pore on his body is completely sealed. | 他全身的毛孔都被封住了 |
[19:16] | His body was trying to protect itself | 身体为了抵制空气中的腐蚀成分 |
[19:18] | against the airborne corrosive. | 而采取的自我保护行为 |
[19:20] | Somehow, its Ph has been radically altered. | 它的酸碱度不知为何发生了改变 |
[19:24] | And apparently, | 而显然 |
[19:25] | it gets much worse the deeper one goes into the mine. | 越深入矿井 情况越糟 |
[19:28] | Could whatever we’re looking for have caused this? | 致病因子会是我们要找的东西吗 |
[19:30] | Quite unlikely. If I had to theorize, | 不太可能 就我推测 |
[19:32] | it’s high levels of CO2 | 这是高浓度的二氧化碳 |
[19:34] | and other gases introduced into the atmosphere by the observers. | 以及其他观察者放入大气的气体 |
[19:37] | From those machines that they were building in central park. | 是他们在中央公园建造的机器排放的 |
[19:40] | Well, how would that affect Edwin and his people? | 那又怎么会影响到埃德温和其他人呢 |
[19:44] | Well, they’re far enough away from the source, | 他们确实离排放源很远 |
[19:46] | receiving only incremental doses. | 只受到余量的影响 |
[19:48] | However, prolonged exposure has created a drastic immune response. | 但长期的暴露引起了强烈的免疫反应 |
[19:55] | Well, imagine an extreme form of psoriasis, | 就好比非常严重的牛皮癣 |
[19:59] | but not as extreme as our unfortunate mine friend here. | 但不如这位可怜的井下朋友严重 |
[20:06] | Dr. Bishop, I found an entry | 贝博士 我找到了个事件 |
[20:07] | I think you’ll want to see. | 你可能想看看 |
[20:10] | Five weeks after the invasion, | 入侵五周后 |
[20:12] | a man came here and went down into the mine | 有人前来这里 还下了井 |
[20:14] | and gathered several rocks, it says here, “with a reddish hue”. | 收集了几块岩石 记载中说”有点发红” |
[20:18] | Was this man called September? | 这个人是不是叫九月 |
[20:20] | No. My father has it recorded as | 不 我父亲记载的是 |
[20:22] | a man, late 30s, dark hair. | 将近四十的深发色男子 |
[20:25] | His name was Donald. | 名叫唐纳德 |
[20:28] | He says he was waiting for a scientist from Boston. | 他说他在等一位波士顿来的科学家 |
[20:31] | I was thinking perhaps that was you. | 我觉得可能是你 |
[20:32] | I don’t know any Donald. | 我不认识什么叫唐纳德的人 |
[20:34] | Well, maybe you just don’t remember. | 也许你只是不记得了 |
[20:36] | If he was part of the plan that you lost, | 如果他是你丢失的记忆中计划的一部分 |
[20:38] | then it stands to reason– | 那就说得通了 |
[20:39] | No, no, no. I-I don’t understand. | 不不 我不明白 |
[20:42] | Why would you record this? | 你为什么要记录这件事呢 |
[20:44] | A man collecting rocks– why is it important? | 一个收集岩石的男人 有什么重要的 |
[20:47] | It was recorded because of what happened to him. | 因为后来他身上发生了些事情 |
[20:52] | He was taken away against his will by two invaders. | 他被两个入侵者强行带走了 |
[20:56] | So they weren’t happy that he’d taken those rocks. | 他们不乐意他拿走这些岩石 |
[20:59] | Why the hell would I want rocks? | 我要岩石干什么用啊 |
[21:06] | Your hand, Walter. | 你的手 沃尔特 |
[21:10] | It’s on your skin. | 在你皮肤上 |
[21:13] | Show me your hand. | 让我看看你的手 |
[21:19] | Yours too. | 你的皮肤上也有 |
[21:41] | We’re lucky. It hasn’t rooted into the dermis yet, | 我们还算走运 没钻进真皮层去 |
[21:44] | but I’m afraid that won’t last. | 但恐怕用不了多久了 |
[21:48] | Okay, well, how long until it isn’t removable? | 再过多久会不能移除 |
[21:52] | Until it isn’t. | 早晚的事 |
[21:54] | Dr. Bishop. | 贝博士 |
[21:56] | Good, good, good. Excellent, excellent. | 太好了 很不错 |
[21:59] | Over here. Thank you very much. | 放在这儿 非常感谢 |
[22:01] | I am going to build a suit | 我要造一套防护服 |
[22:03] | that will allow us to go into the mine. | 能让我们进入井里 |
[22:07] | According to the arm, | 从尸体的手臂判断 |
[22:08] | we would need skin 300 layers thicker than a rhinoceros to enter the mine, | 我们得有比犀牛厚三百倍的皮肤才能下井 |
[22:12] | so I’m trying to ascertain a metal or an alloy | 所以我想找到一种金属 或合金 |
[22:16] | that we can use for the suit’s lining. | 来做防护服的衬里 |
[22:18] | And in the meantime, | 在此期间 |
[22:19] | I need you to go back to the van | 你得回到车上去 |
[22:21] | because I need the weather stripping. | 我需要挡雨条 |
[22:23] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[22:29] | Hey, Anil. | 阿尼尔 |
[22:30] | I got a call from one of our operatives. | 我们的一个探子联系我说 |
[22:32] | The loyalists are tracking you. | 忠随者在追踪你们 |
[22:34] | You’ve got to move. | 你们必须转移 |
[22:42] | Did I upset you? | 我惹你生气了吗 |
[22:46] | Earlier when I was talking about the restaurant, | 之前我聊到餐馆的时候 |
[22:48] | it seemed like you were upset. | 你似乎不太高兴 |
[22:51] | I know you don’t forget names. | 我知道你过目不忘 |
[22:54] | Donovan’s. | 多诺万餐馆 |
[22:57] | That was the name of the restaurant. | 那家餐馆叫这个名 |
[23:00] | It’s not that I can’t remember. | 不是我记不起 |
[23:03] | It’s that I can’t forget. | 而是我忘不掉 |
[23:09] | Do you remember when we couldn’t find her that day, | 还记得吗 那天我们没找到她 |
[23:11] | you drew a plan on a napkin? | 你在纸巾上拟了个计划 |
[23:15] | Yeah. Of course I do. | 嗯 当然记得 |
[23:19] | You were talking about going up to Maine | 你当时说着要北上缅因 |
[23:22] | to this refugee camp that you’d heard about. | 去你听说的一个难民营 |
[23:25] | and I was looking at you and nodding, | 我看着你 点着头 |
[23:28] | and in my head I was thinking, “I can’t go”. | 但脑子里却想着”我不能去” |
[23:36] | Behind you– you couldn’t see it– | 你看不到你的身后 |
[23:37] | but there was a wall of missing-person flyers. | 那里贴了一墙的寻人海报 |
[23:44] | You know, with every day, | 一天又一天 |
[23:47] | the odds of finding our little girl | 我们能找回女儿的几率 |
[23:48] | the way we wanted to find her were getting worse, | 能找到她的途径都越来越少 |
[23:50] | and we didn’t talk about it. | 我们却对此闭口不谈 |
[23:53] | I mean, I… | 我是说… |
[23:56] | I couldn’t put it into words then, but… | 我当时不知该怎么说 |
[24:00] | I felt responsible. | 但我觉得我有责任 |
[24:03] | Responsible how? | 怎么说 |
[24:11] | I wanted so much to be a mother, but… | 我很想做个好妈妈 |
[24:15] | I just… | 但我就是… |
[24:17] | didn’t think that I was programmed that way. | 我想我就是没那个能力 |
[24:20] | That I was… destined for something else. | 我就不是当母亲的料 |
[24:24] | Ever since I was a kid, | 从我小时候 |
[24:25] | ever since the cortexiphan trials, | 从克特西芬试验之后 |
[24:27] | I just… | 我就… |
[24:29] | I was at odds. | 很矛盾 |
[24:32] | So how could I have this incredible little girl? | 我怎么能有个这么好的女儿 |
[24:44] | So, when we lost her, | 所以我们失去她时 |
[24:45] | I felt like that was my punishment… | 我觉得这是对我的惩罚 |
[24:50] | My punishment for being too conflicted | 惩罚我因为心里的矛盾 |
[24:53] | to appreciate her when we had her. | 而没有珍惜我们的女儿 |
[25:03] | And that day at the restaurant… | 那天在餐馆 |
[25:07] | I knew that I had to go back to New York | 我知道我得回纽约 |
[25:11] | because I didn’t want to… | 因为我不想 |
[25:16] | find… | 看到 |
[25:20] | what I knew we were going to find. | 不可避免的结果 |
[25:28] | I just… | 我就是… |
[25:29] | I just believed so strongly that she was dead, | 十分坚信她已经死了 |
[25:31] | and I didn’t want to see it. | 而又不愿去面对 |
[25:33] | And you thought I went back because of my strength, | 你以为我回去是因为坚强 |
[25:35] | and she said that she admired me today. | 她今天还说崇敬我 |
[25:42] | Olivia. | 奥利维亚 |
[25:47] | I saw how you were with our little girl. | 我见过你跟女儿在一起的样子 |
[25:50] | I know how much you love her. | 我知道你有多爱她 |
[25:54] | And I’m not telling you to forget it, but… | 我不是想让你忘记 |
[25:56] | the past is the past. | 但是过去已经过去了 |
[26:00] | Don’t let it get in the way of this. | 别让那妨碍你享受现在 |
[26:03] | I don’t know why it’s happening, | 我不知道为什么会这样 |
[26:05] | but our family got a second chance. | 但是我们的家庭有机会重聚 |
[26:12] | So I’m gonna take it. | 我不会浪费这个机会 |
[26:15] | Hey, guys. | 爸妈 |
[26:17] | We have a problem. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[26:19] | The observers are tracking us. | 观察者在追踪我们 |
[26:29] | Hand me the sealer. | 密封器递给我 |
[26:34] | Walter, how long until the suit is finished? | 沃尔特 防护服还要多久 |
[26:38] | I’m going as fast as I can. Why? | 我在尽快了 怎么了 |
[26:40] | The observers know that we’re in the area. | 观察者知道我们在这一带 |
[26:43] | They saw us on the highway when we stopped. | 我们在公路停下的时候被拍到了 |
[26:45] | – Near route 11. – You need to leave. | -11号公路附近 -你们得走了 |
[26:47] | I need one more material– copper. | 我还需要一样材料 铜 |
[26:49] | There’s only three roads you could have taken after– | 离开公路只有三条路可走 |
[26:51] | Jonathan here says there’s an encampment down the mountain | 乔纳森说山下有个营地 |
[26:54] | – which trades metals. – No. | -贩卖金属 -不行 |
[26:56] | You’re not listening. | 你们不懂 |
[26:58] | We have until morning, at best, before they find us. | 他们最晚天亮就会找来 |
[27:00] | They’ll destroy everything. | 他们会毁掉一切 |
[27:02] | All of our work will be lost. You need to go now. | 我们的工作会毁于一旦 你们得走了 |
[27:04] | No, no, if we can just get down to the camp– | 如果我们能到营地去 |
[27:06] | Forget that camp. Those men are dangerous, | 别想什么营地了 那些人很危险 |
[27:08] | and they won’t trade with anyone they don’t know. | 而且他们不跟陌生人交易 |
[27:09] | You know them. You’ve talked to them on your radio. | 你认识他们啊 你用无线电跟他们谈过 |
[27:12] | You have contacts in that camp? | 你跟这些营地有接触 |
[27:14] | I’ve communicated with them on my radio. | 我用无线电跟他们交流过 |
[27:16] | But only when it suits them. | 但主动权都在他们手里 |
[27:18] | They don’t even know who I am. | 他们都不知道我是谁 |
[27:20] | And they certainly don’t want people | 他们也不想有人 |
[27:21] | going into their quadrant– that much I do know. | 去他们的领地 这我是知道的 |
[27:23] | The way I see it, you’re our only chance. | 在我看来 我们只能靠你了 |
[27:25] | They don’t know us. | 他们不认识我们 |
[27:27] | Look, I’m armed. I’ll go with you. | 我有枪 我可以跟你走 |
[27:29] | – We can barter together. – Barter with what? | -我们一起去交易 -拿什么交易 |
[27:31] | What do you have to offer them? | 你有什么能做价码的 |
[27:32] | I’ve got some antibiotics, medicine. | 我有抗生素 药物 |
[27:35] | Go back to Boston, make the suit there, | 回波士顿吧 在那儿做好防护服 |
[27:38] | and then come back when it’s safe. | 等安全了再回来 |
[27:39] | The baldies took away this Donald person | 当初唐纳德下井取石 |
[27:41] | when he went into that mine to get the rocks. | 就被光头抓走了 |
[27:43] | If they read you | 如果他们读取你的思想 |
[27:44] | and find out that we’re looking for the same thing, | 知道我们也在找那个 |
[27:47] | they’ll seal it permanently. | 他们会永远封闭井口 |
[27:48] | You don’t even know what the rocks are for. | 你们都不知道那些石头是做什么的 |
[27:50] | You’re putting all of us at risk. | 你们这是在拿我们所有人冒险 |
[28:29] | I want to help you. I do, but… | 我想帮助你们 真的 但是… |
[28:36] | What happens if I don’t come back? | 如果我回不来呢 |
[28:40] | You may be used to facing death all the time, but I’m not. | 你们可能经常面对死亡 但我不是 |
[28:45] | These are bad people. | 这些人很坏 |
[28:48] | We may never make it back from their camp. | 我们可能没法活着离开他们的营地 |
[28:52] | I have a lot to lose, you know. | 我有很多顾虑 |
[28:55] | I know you do. | 我知道 |
[28:59] | But the rocks in that mine are important. | 但井里的石头很重要 |
[29:03] | And it’s true– we don’t know what they do. | 的确 我们不知道石头是做什么用的 |
[29:05] | But Walter will figure it out. | 但是沃尔特总会搞清楚的 |
[29:07] | And when he does, | 等他弄明白 |
[29:09] | we’re one step closer to defeating the invaders. | 我们就向击败入侵者迈进了一步 |
[29:23] | I’m not afraid to die. | 我不是怕死 |
[29:28] | I just don’t know how to say good-bye to my son. | 只是无法跟儿子道别 |
[29:42] | All right. | 好吧 |
[29:46] | What do you need me to do? | 你要我做什么 |
[29:48] | Get on your radio. | 用你的无线电 |
[29:50] | Tell them we’re coming. | 告诉他们我们要去 |
[30:00] | Break, break, break. Kilo-alpha 42. | 呼叫 呼叫 KA42 |
[30:03] | Come in. | 请回话 |
[30:05] | Looking to barter. Over. | 我想做交易 完毕 |
[30:09] | Kilo-alpha 42. Is anyone out there? Over. | KA42 有人在吗 完毕 |
[30:12] | This is kilo-alpha. | 我是KA |
[30:14] | What’s your business? | 请说 |
[30:16] | I need copper. | 我需要铜 |
[30:18] | We don’t have copper. | 我们没有 |
[30:20] | Let me speak to Ivan. | 让我跟伊凡说话 |
[30:46] | Tire tread. | 轮胎印 |
[30:47] | Matches the make and model of the van they were in. | 跟他们开的货车匹配 |
[30:51] | Where does this road lead? | 这条路去哪 |
[30:53] | Higher into the mountains. | 上山 |
[31:29] | River? | 小河 |
[31:41] | Look at me, son. | 看着我 儿子 |
[31:49] | What you saw back there in that tent… | 你刚刚在帐篷里看到的一幕 |
[31:55] | There’s a lot more to the word coward | 懦夫和英雄 |
[31:59] | and the word hero than you think. | 不像你想的那么简单 |
[32:03] | It’s complicated. | 这很复杂 |
[32:06] | You’re not a coward if you’re frightened. | 恐惧不代表你是懦夫 |
[32:09] | That’s not what it means. | 那不是它的含义 |
[32:13] | You’re a coward | 懦夫 |
[32:14] | if you know what needs to be done | 是明知该做什么 |
[32:17] | and you don’t do it. | 却不去做 |
[32:20] | I was telling that man out there | 我刚刚跟那人说 |
[32:22] | that I have a lot to lose– | 我有很多顾虑 |
[32:25] | our work, | 我们的工作 |
[32:27] | the life we have here… | 我们这里的生活 |
[32:30] | you. | 还有你 |
[32:32] | I told him I love you so much, | 我说我很爱你 |
[32:34] | I wouldn’t know how to say good-bye. | 我无法跟你告别 |
[32:42] | When your mother got sick, | 当初你妈妈生病时 |
[32:44] | I promised her I’d protect you no matter what. | 我向她保证 我会尽全力保护你 |
[32:50] | But I’m conflicted. | 但我很矛盾 |
[32:54] | There’s a time for recording history, | 有时我们要记录历史 |
[32:58] | and there’s a time for making it. | 还有的时候 要创造历史 |
[33:02] | We don’t get a lot of opportunities up here to make it. | 而我们在这儿没多少这样的机会 |
[33:08] | I’ve decided to help them… | 我决定帮助他们 |
[33:11] | to do my part. | 做我该做的 |
[33:16] | I don’t want to lose you. | 我不想失去你 |
[33:18] | I don’t want to lose you either. | 我也不想失去你 |
[33:21] | But protecting you… | 但是保护你 |
[33:23] | means making sure there’s a world out there that you can thrive in. | 是给你一个你可以茁壮生长的世界 |
[33:32] | I love you so much. | 我非常爱你 |
[33:37] | It’s okay, dad. | 你放心去吧 爸爸 |
[33:39] | I understand. | 我理解你 |
[33:41] | No. You don’t. | 不 你现在理解不了 |
[33:45] | But you will one day… | 但你以后会的… |
[33:48] | when you have children of your own. | 等你有了自己的孩子的时候 |
[34:02] | The mineral you are looking for | 你们要找的那种矿物 |
[34:04] | is a crystallized form of quartz | 是结晶状的石英 |
[34:06] | that contains in perfect proportion… | 其中包含着比例精准的… |
[34:11] | They will unlock its potential | 它们将释放它的潜能 |
[34:13] | and create a powerful energy source. | 从而产生强有力的能量源 |
[34:17] | I will explicitly outline these refining methods | 精炼的详细方法 |
[34:20] | in tape six… | 在六号录像带中 |
[34:26] | or seven. | 或是七号 |
[34:28] | Without this energy source, | 只有创造出这一能量源 |
[34:31] | we will not be able to implement the final phase of our plan. | 我们才能实施计划中的最后一步 |
[34:36] | To my best calculations, | 如果我计算得没错 |
[34:38] | we will need at least 18 kilograms of the crystals. | 我们需要至少18千克晶体 |
[34:43] | That is about 40 pounds in imperial measures. | 换算成英制单位就是40磅 |
[34:49] | Did you get all that? | 都看到了吗 |
[34:50] | Yeah. Thanks, Astrid. | 是的 阿斯特丽德 多谢 |
[34:52] | Hopefully the suit will be strong enough | 但愿防护服足够结实 |
[34:54] | to bring up 40 pounds? | 能承受40磅的重量 |
[34:57] | Hey, you contact the camp? | 你跟那个营地联系过了吗 |
[34:58] | Yes. They found copper, and they’re willing to trade. | 联系了 他们找到铜了 也愿意交易 |
[35:01] | How much copper? | 有多少 |
[35:03] | 2 kilos. | 2千克 |
[35:04] | That’s plenty! Too much, even! | 真不少 简直绰绰有余 |
[35:06] | Okay. Let’s go. | 好 我们走吧 |
[35:10] | I can’t. | 我不能去了 |
[35:20] | You’re looking for Ivan. | 你们要找的人叫伊凡 |
[35:25] | You can give him these for the copper. | 可以用这个跟他换铜 |
[35:29] | They’re schematics for our solar technology. | 这是我们研制的太阳能技术的图解 |
[35:33] | I’m not coming with you. | 我不能跟你们一起去了 |
[35:35] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[35:41] | They’ll trade for those. They’re valuable. | 这项技术很有用 他们会愿意交换的 |
[35:44] | This’ll get you to the camp. | 这是去那个营地的路线图 |
[35:48] | Good luck. | 祝你们好运 |
[35:53] | Don’t worry about it. | 没事 |
[35:54] | We’ll be back soon. | 我们马上就回来 |
[35:58] | Wait! | 等等 |
[36:03] | Be careful. | 当心点 |
[36:23] | I don’t understand. | 我搞不懂了 |
[36:23] | This is exactly where he told us to go. | 我是完全按照他给的地图走的 |
[36:26] | He said he knew where their camp was. | 他说他知道那个营地在哪儿 |
[36:28] | Well, why would he send us here? | 为什么他要让我们来这里 |
[36:35] | Maybe he never wanted us to find the camp. | 也许他根本就不想让我们找到那个营地 |
[36:55] | Edwin? | 埃德温 |
[37:10] | What was that? | 什么声音 |
[37:12] | It’s the mine. | 是从金矿传来的 |
[37:28] | There was no copper. | 根本就没有铜 |
[37:31] | When he called their camp, they didn’t have copper. | 他与那个营地联络 那边回话说没有铜 |
[37:34] | It was the only way to get what you need. | 想拿到你们要的东西 只有这一种办法 |
[38:14] | You got what you came for. Now leave… | 该拿的你们已经拿到了 快走吧 |
[38:17] | before the invaders find you here. | 趁入侵者还没找来 |
[39:24] | A hero died today, | 今天 一位英雄陨落了 |
[39:27] | sacrificing himself in order to get the fringe team resources | 他牺牲自己 给潜科学团队提供资源 |
[39:31] | they need to save our world. | 以拯救我们的世界 |
[39:42] | Edwin Massey, | 埃德温·马西 |
[39:44] | the recorder of history, | 历史的记录者 |
[39:46] | made history. | 今天创造了历史 |
[40:12] | Where did you get this vehicle? | 这辆车你是从哪儿弄来的 |
[40:14] | I found it on the side of the road. | 它就在路边停着 |
[40:16] | The keys were in the ignition. | 车钥匙就插在点火开关上 |
[40:18] | I didn’t steal it! | 这不算是偷 |
[40:23] | He will be greatly missed. | 人们将深切地缅怀他 |
[40:29] | Like other great men before him, | 与他之前倒下的英雄们一样 |
[40:32] | he gave his life selflessly in pursuit of freedom… | 他无私地献出了自己的生命 以求自由 |
[40:41] | and a better future. | 和更美好的未来 |
[41:06] | Now, this is a ride. | 这辆车可真不赖 |