时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | What did they do to the park? | 他们把中央公园怎么了 |
[00:04] | They paved it to build machines | 铺平了 准备建 |
[00:05] | that pump carbon monoxide into the atmosphere. | 往大气中打一氧化碳的机器 |
[00:08] | Why? | 为什么 |
[00:09] | The air here, | 这里的空气含氧量 |
[00:10] | it’s too oxygen-rich for them. | 对他们来说太高了 |
[00:11] | A few more years, and the effects will be irreversible. | 再过些年 大气改变将不可逆转 |
[00:14] | I want you to meet Etta. | 来见见埃塔 |
[00:16] | Hi, mom. | 妈妈 |
[00:19] | What is your plan to defeat us? | 你打败我们的计划是什么 |
[00:21] | Who’s the little blonde girl? | 这金发小女孩是谁 |
[00:23] | She’s helping you. | 她在帮助你 |
[00:28] | You never know when to give up. | 你就是不知道放弃 |
[00:34] | No, no, no, no! | 不 不 不 |
[00:35] | No! No, no, no! | 不 不 不 |
[00:38] | I can’t lose you, not again. | 我绝不丢下你 我不能再失去你了 |
[02:02] | That’s my girl. | 不愧是我女儿 |
[02:25] | I fell asleep. | 我睡着了 |
[02:30] | I keep waking up | 我总是醒过来 |
[02:31] | and thinking that I’m dreaming this terrible thing | 觉得自己刚刚做了一个可怕的梦 |
[02:34] | and then I realize that it’s not a dream. | 然后才意识到这不是梦 |
[02:38] | Yeah. I know. | 我知道 |
[02:49] | Why would we get her back just to lose her again? | 为什么我们会得而复失 |
[05:52] | Integrity is stable. | 完整性稳定 |
[05:55] | Prepare for transport. | 准备运输 |
[06:07] | Come on through! | 快过来 |
[06:40] | Come on, Walter. It’s time to go. | 走吧 沃尔特 该走了 |
[06:51] | It’s this one. | 这个 |
[06:53] | May I keep this? | 我能留着吗 |
[06:54] | Etta’s perfume. | 埃塔的香水 |
[06:57] | It’s the one she liked. | 这是她喜欢的那种 |
[06:59] | It reminds me of her. | 这能让我想起她 |
[07:01] | Oh, my memory, it fails me. | 我的记性太差了 |
[07:03] | But my sense of smell helps me remember. | 但我的嗅觉有助我的记忆 |
[07:10] | – It’s yours. – Thank you. | -这归你了 -谢谢 |
[07:17] | Hey, Astrid. Everything okay? | 阿斯特丽德 一切都顺利吧 |
[07:20] | I’ve ran into a bit of a fire hazard, | 我这里遇到了火险 |
[07:22] | so there’s no tape yet. | 暂时拿不到录像带了 |
[07:26] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[07:27] | You see that white tuby thing? | 你看到那白瓶子吗 |
[07:28] | That is a propane tank for Walter’s hibachi. | 那是沃尔特用来烤肉的丙烷 |
[07:31] | And that see-through blob over there, | 那边那瓶透明的东西 |
[07:33] | that is a gallon of ethanol. | 是一加仑乙醇 |
[07:37] | Abner, | 阿伯纳 |
[07:38] | why did you leave the propane tank there in the first place? | 你当初为什么把丙烷放那里呢 |
[07:42] | Someone wanted to cook bratwurst. | 因为某人想要烤香肠 |
[07:45] | Why is the ethanol there and not in the cupboard? | 为什么乙醇放在那里 而不放在橱柜里 |
[07:47] | Because someone wanted to use the ethanol | 因为某人想在烤香肠之前 |
[07:49] | to clean the hibachi before they cooked the bratwurst. | 先用乙醇清洗一下他的烤肉炉 |
[07:52] | At this rate, we won’t get another tape until Wednesday. | 照这速度 周三之前我们是拿不到录像带了 |
[07:55] | More like Thursday. | 估计要周四了 |
[08:04] | Well, thank you, dear. Try and go as fast as you can. | 谢谢 亲爱的 你尽快吧 |
[08:07] | That’s Etta’s phone. | 是埃塔的电话 |
[08:20] | Olivia. | 奥利维亚 |
[08:22] | I didn’t know if you’d answer. | 我不知道你会不会接 |
[08:25] | Anil. | 阿尼尔 |
[08:27] | I didn’t know how else to reach you. | 我想不到其它联系你的办法 |
[08:30] | I took a chance. | 只能搏一搏了 |
[08:31] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[08:33] | Olivia, it’s important that we meet. | 奥利维亚 我们必须要见一面 |
[09:13] | I’m so sorry for your loss. | 请节哀 |
[09:17] | She was special. | 她很特别 |
[09:18] | Not just to me, but to the movement. | 不仅对我 对整个行动都很重要 |
[09:22] | I hope someday you’ll understand how much. | 希望你有一天能明白她有多重要 |
[09:28] | What on earth caused this? | 这到底是什么弄的 |
[09:31] | Well, we believe it’s the result of the baldies | 我们认为这是光头们 |
[09:33] | opening a shipping lane… from the future. | 开启来自未来的货运通道的结果 |
[09:39] | A wormhole. | 虫洞 |
[09:41] | The reports we heard say | 我们收到情报称 |
[09:42] | that it started with strange static electricity in the air. | 开始的时候空气中有异常静电放电 |
[09:45] | What are they shipping from the future? | 他们要从未来运什么货 |
[09:47] | They’re bringing back components for the air-degradation system | 他们在运输要在中央公园建造的 |
[09:50] | that they’re building in Central Park. | 那台空气退化系统的部件 |
[09:54] | Similar burn radiuses were reported in France and Egypt, | 法国和埃及也有类似的灼伤圆 |
[09:57] | where the other air-degradation systems were built. | 那里也建造了空气退化系统 |
[10:00] | If they finish this machine, | 如果他们完成这个机器 |
[10:01] | their air quality manipulation will be complete on all continents. | 他们就将完成在各个大洲对空气的控制 |
[10:05] | And our lifespan will be reduced to 45 years. | 而我们的寿命将减至45岁 |
[10:07] | We know that already. Etta told us. | 我们已经知道这点了 埃塔说的 |
[10:10] | If the pattern of what happened overseas holds, | 如果这种情况在海外持续发生 |
[10:13] | this is just the beginning of many more shipments. | 那还会有多批货物 |
[10:16] | The resistance wants to destroy the next one when it comes. | 抵抗者想在下一批货物到来时摧毁它 |
[10:21] | I wanted to know if you knew anything about their language. | 我想问你是否涉猎过他们的语言 |
[10:28] | If we’re gonna sabotage a shipment, | 如果我们要破坏一次货运 |
[10:29] | we need to know when it comes, | 我们得知道到货时间 |
[10:31] | and we’re hoping the answer is in that book. | 而我们希望答案就在这本书里 |
[10:32] | Well, I’ll see what Astrid can make of it. | 我会让阿斯特丽德试着破译 |
[10:34] | Where did you get it? | 你从哪拿到这书的 |
[10:36] | It came as a package deal. | 算是”抢一送一”吧 |
[10:48] | Niemann. | 尼曼 |
[10:48] | Okay, show them our visitor. | 让他们看看我们的客人 |
[10:59] | You captured an observer? | 你抓了一名观察者 |
[11:02] | Good work. | 干得好 |
[11:03] | We caught him here yesterday. | 我们昨天在这儿抓到他的 |
[11:05] | He was walking around taking measurements. | 他四处走动 进行测量 |
[11:07] | Then this morning, this happened. | 然后今早 就发生了这事 |
[11:10] | Well, did you get any information from him? | 你们从他口中获取任何信息了吗 |
[11:11] | No. | 没有 |
[11:15] | What is it, Peter? | 怎么了 彼得 |
[11:16] | Whatever happened, it started here. | 不管发生了什么 都是从这里开始的 |
[11:20] | Something incredibly powerful was sitting here. | 有个能量异常强大的东西摆在这 |
[11:23] | – A square. – A cube. | -正方形 -立方装置 |
[11:24] | Yeah, the observer we caught yesterday… | 对 我们昨天抓住的观察者 |
[11:27] | He had tech on him. | 他带着技术装置 |
[11:29] | It was a cube about that size. | 就是这样大小的立方装置 |
[11:30] | It had parts, and it came in a case. | 有很多部件 都装在一个箱子里 |
[11:32] | I think that cube is the tech that opens the door. | 我觉得就是那个立方装置开启了时空门 |
[11:34] | Can we get the one that you have? | 能给我们看看你手上那个吗 |
[11:36] | What do you want with it? | 你想用来干什么 |
[11:37] | I’m thinking bigger than just one shipment. | 我想毁掉的可不止一批货 |
[11:39] | I wanna hit ’em harder. | 我要让他们输得更惨 |
[11:40] | If the cube is what opens the door, | 如果开启传送门的是立方装置 |
[11:42] | maybe it’s powerful enough to destroy it. | 那它或许也能毁掉这扇门 |
[11:45] | Why stop at one shipment | 既然能毁掉整个走廊 |
[11:46] | if we can destroy the entire corridor? | 为什么只局限于一批货呢 |
[11:51] | Well, how would we do that? | 那我们要怎么做 |
[11:53] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[11:53] | But look at the destruction that it causes. | 但看看它造成的这些破坏 |
[11:55] | You’re talking about a tremendous amount of energy. | 这可是巨大的能量 |
[11:57] | We don’t understand this. | 我们并不了解情况 |
[11:59] | We don’t know how it works. | 我们不知道它的运行机理 |
[12:00] | Not yet. | 暂时而已 |
[12:04] | Walter. | 沃尔特 |
[12:05] | Anil is right. | 阿尼尔说的没错 |
[12:07] | We don’t know exactly what we’re dealing with here. | 我们根本不知道要对付的是什么 |
[12:10] | I’ve made up my mind. | 我心意已决 |
[12:14] | Do you have anything I could use to take samples of the carbon? | 你有什么我能用来采集碳样本的工具吗 |
[12:18] | Yeah. I have a collection kit in the van. | 有的 车里有个采集工具箱 |
[12:20] | I’ll get it. | 我去拿 |
[12:47] | Before you go on a journey of revenge, | 要去复仇的人 |
[12:50] | dig two graves. | 得做好赴死的准备 |
[12:54] | I’m not worried about being destroyed. | 我不怕死 |
[12:57] | It’s the observers who should be worried. | 该怕的是观察者 |
[13:02] | If we’re gonna take out this portal, | 如果要毁掉这个门洞 |
[13:03] | we’re gonna need that cube. | 就需要那个立方装置 |
[13:13] | Bring the cube. | 把立方装置带来 |
[13:17] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[13:57] | Son of a bitch! | 狗娘养的 |
[14:07] | If this really is a shipping manifest, | 如果这真的是张运货清单 |
[14:10] | then I’m expecting dates, times. | 那就会有日期 时间 |
[14:13] | I can’t even differentiate | 我甚至都区分不出 |
[14:14] | which of these symbols are letters or numbers. | 这些标志哪些是字母 哪些是数字 |
[14:18] | This decryption program has been running for over an hour. | 解码程序已经运行了一个多小时了 |
[14:26] | I can do this, you know? | 我搞得定 相信我 |
[14:32] | It is understandable if you are overwhelmed. | 如果你撑不住了是可以理解的 |
[14:38] | I mean, you’re in shock. | 毕竟你受了创伤 |
[14:44] | I think it’s best if I just focus. | 我还是专心干活儿比较好 |
[14:59] | Oh, my god. | 老天 |
[15:01] | What? | 怎么了 |
[15:03] | I’ve been looking at this all wrong. | 我解读的方式完全不对 |
[15:10] | – What do you see? – A “B.” | -你看到了什么 -一个字母B |
[15:12] | To us, it’s a “B”, | 对我们来说 是个B |
[15:14] | But they don’t think like us. | 但他们的思维方式不同 |
[15:15] | To them, maybe this is a “B” And a “C” | 对他们来说 可能是B和C |
[15:18] | and an 8 and a 6 | 以及8和6 |
[15:19] | And a 56. | 再加一个56 |
[15:21] | This program is looking for a one-to-one correlation. | 这个程序寻找的是一对一的关系 |
[15:24] | Any of these symbols could have many different meanings, | 每个这样的符号都可能有很多不同的含义 |
[15:26] | So…for every page, 200 symbols– | 所以 每页上的两百多个符号 |
[15:30] | It’s just too large. | 信息量太大了 |
[15:31] | There’s too many possibilities. | 有太多种可能性了 |
[15:34] | We have to run multiple decryption programs simultaneously. | 得同时运行多个解码程序 |
[15:37] | I need more computing power. | 我需要更多的运算容量 |
[15:39] | A lot more. | 很多很多 |
[15:40] | Okay, I’m gonna call Anil. | 我去联系阿尼尔 |
[15:45] | Peter. | 彼得 |
[15:46] | The amount of power coming off this thing is off the charts, | 这东西释放的能量十分巨大 |
[15:48] | and it’s not even turned on. | 这还是在没启动的情况下 |
[15:50] | It’s a strange alloy, | 是一种奇怪的合金 |
[15:51] | but no magnetic properties. | 但是没有磁性 |
[15:53] | The only thing I know for certain… | 唯一我能确定的是 |
[15:55] | is that it has the ability to blow us to kingdom come. | 它能把我们炸上天 |
[15:59] | We don’t even know if we’re putting it together right. | 我们甚至不知道装配得正确与否 |
[16:01] | If you are still intent on doing this, | 如果你还想做下去 |
[16:05] | I believe it is possible to destroy the shipping corridor, | 我相信摧毁运输走廊是可能的 |
[16:09] | but it is extremely dangerous. | 但非常危险 |
[16:17] | Think of everything on top of this sheet as the future, | 假设这块布上的所有东西是未来 |
[16:20] | where they are. | 它们在未来空间里 |
[16:23] | When the observers transport a shipment from their future | 观察者从他们的未来把货物运向 |
[16:26] | to our present, | 我们的现在时 |
[16:29] | They drop them down a wormhole that they created. | 就会把这些扔进一个他们创造的虫洞 |
[16:33] | Because the wormhole is stable at both ends, | 因为虫洞两端稳定 |
[16:36] | matter and energy in their future is unaffected. | 未来的物质和能量不会受到影响 |
[16:38] | Life goes on undisturbed. | 生活可以不受打扰地继续 |
[16:40] | However… | 然而 |
[16:44] | If we were to collapse our end, | 如果我们摧毁了我们这一端 |
[16:47] | Sealing it off… | 封住了它 |
[16:50] | everything they put down the wormhole… | 他们送进虫孔的一切 |
[16:57] | will just weight it down. | 会拖垮那边 |
[16:59] | The result is like a vacuum, | 产生真空的效果 |
[17:00] | sucking all matter and energy into itself, consuming it. | 吸走所有物质的能量 化为己用 |
[17:04] | You wanna turn the wormhole into a black hole. | 你想把虫洞变成黑洞 |
[17:06] | Yes. | 没错 |
[17:06] | So we collapse the wormhole on our side, | 我们只要摧毁这边的虫孔 |
[17:09] | and all that’s left on their side is a black hole | 就能让他们那边的变成黑洞 |
[17:11] | and a hell of a lot of destruction. | 造成极大破坏 |
[17:12] | Excellent, Walter. | 非常好 沃尔特 |
[17:15] | So how would we do that? We’d need to use– | 那怎么摧毁虫孔 得用… |
[17:17] | Anti-matter. | 反物质 |
[17:21] | The batons that we got in Etta’s apartment. | 在埃塔公寓找到的那根短棒 |
[17:25] | All right. | 好的 |
[17:27] | I’d still need to get close enough | 我还必须接近虫洞 |
[17:28] | to throw one into the corridor. | 把反物质扔进去 |
[17:29] | That’s not going to be easy. | 这可不容易 |
[17:31] | When the shipment arrives, | 货物到达的时候 |
[17:32] | it’s gonna be crawling with observers | 周围肯定到处是观察者 |
[17:34] | and armed loyalists waiting for it. | 和武装忠随者在那儿接应 |
[17:37] | That’s where the cube comes in. | 所以要用到立方装置 |
[17:38] | Do you remember the electric swirls | 你们还记得 |
[17:41] | of static electricity that were reported before the corridor opened? | 在走廊打开前会产生静电漩涡吗 |
[17:45] | Imagine they’re like a telephone ringing. | 把这想成是电话的铃声 |
[17:49] | Like a call from the future. | 从未来打来的电话 |
[17:51] | The cube answers that call and the corridor is opened. | 立方装置接电话 便开启走廊 |
[17:55] | So we just have to answer the call first. | 那我们要在他们之前接起电话 |
[17:57] | But we haven’t figured out how to turn the cube on. | 但我们还不知道怎么启动立方装置 |
[18:00] | The observer that Anil captured. | 阿尼尔抓住的观察者 |
[18:02] | He certainly knows how to make it work. | 他肯定知道启动方法 |
[18:04] | Anil couldn’t get the observer to make heads or tails of it either. | 但阿尼尔没能从观察者那儿弄到信息 |
[18:08] | Well, Anil has his way of doing things, and I have mine. | 我和阿尼尔不同 我有我的方法 |
[18:15] | Now Peter, you’re sure about this? | 彼得 你真要这么做吗 |
[18:17] | I’m sure we can’t let ’em finish the air-degradation system. | 绝不能让他们完成空气退化系统 |
[18:20] | Well, I know that. | 我知道 |
[18:22] | But Anil said that it would take them some time. | 但阿尼尔说那个还要一段时间才能完成 |
[18:25] | We have this opportunity now. | 但这个机会就在眼前 |
[18:26] | Yeah, but what about Walter’s plan? | 没错 那沃尔特的计划呢 |
[18:28] | We have a mission. This could put that in jeopardy. | 我们有任务 而这可能会危及那个计划 |
[18:30] | I’m not doubting Walter’s plan. | 我没怀疑沃尔特的计划 |
[18:31] | But what do we have? | 但现在进展如何呢 |
[18:33] | Pieces we don’t know how to put together. | 一堆不知道如何拼凑的零碎信息 |
[18:35] | A scroll with physics we can’t decipher, | 一卷轴无法理解的物理公式 |
[18:37] | a thought unifier that doesn’t work, | 不好用的思绪整合器 |
[18:38] | and a box of rocks from a mine. | 还有从矿井里采来的一盒石头 |
[18:41] | That’s what our daughter died for so far. | 到目前女儿的牺牲就换来这些 |
[18:44] | If we can do this, we have something tangible– | 如果成功了 我们就有实在的成效 |
[18:46] | a real victory. | 一场真正的胜仗 |
[18:48] | It could take them years to recover. | 他们可能要用好几年才能恢复 |
[18:49] | – Okay, I wanna hurt them too. – So then what is it? | -我也想挫败他们 -那你现在是为什么 |
[18:54] | Why, Olivia? Are you worried about me? | 怎么了 奥利维亚 你是在担心我吗 |
[18:56] | Yes. | 是的 |
[18:58] | Yes, I am. I’m afraid. | 是的 我害怕 |
[19:01] | Nothing’s gonna happen to me. I can do this. | 我不会有事的 我会成功的 |
[19:05] | We can do this. | 我们一定能成功 |
[19:10] | Our daughter dedicated her life to freeing us. | 埃塔为了救我们付出了生命 |
[19:14] | And now, we’re gonna dedicate ours | 而现在 我们也要不惜一切 |
[19:15] | to making sure that that means something. | 让她不会白白牺牲 |
[19:21] | When we win, when we beat them, | 等我们胜利 打败他们的时候 |
[19:25] | I want everyone to know | 我要让所有人知道 |
[19:26] | that Etta is responsible for the world being saved. | 是埃塔拯救了世界 |
[19:33] | I want that too. | 我也想 |
[19:35] | Then we have to do this. | 那我们就必须这么做 |
[19:39] | And we can, Olivia. | 会成功的 奥利维亚 |
[19:44] | Together. | 我们可以一起做到 |
[20:00] | Wish me luck. | 祝我好运吧 |
[20:21] | What’s the concoction? | 混合物里都有什么 |
[20:23] | A wee bit of this, a wee bit of that. | 一点点这个 一点点那个 |
[20:25] | Cryoprotectants, osmolytes. | 低温防护剂 一些渗透剂 |
[20:28] | Small molecules within their blood | 让他们血液里含有少许微粒 |
[20:30] | preventing damage to their vital organs. | 能避免对重要器官造成伤害 |
[20:32] | Compounds that act as natural antifreeze. | 还有充当自然抗冻剂的化合物 |
[20:37] | Antifreeze? | 抗冻剂 |
[20:38] | Yeah, it keeps them tethered to this location. | 对 这样观察者就跑不了了 |
[20:41] | They’re actually not as hearty as you’d think. | 其实他们没你想的那么厉害 |
[20:44] | Their abilities are aided by tech. | 他们的能力都是科技赋予的 |
[20:47] | Yeah, I’ve heard that. | 我听说了 |
[20:53] | Well, hello there. | 在这儿呢 |
[20:57] | Right. Let’s wake this bastard up. | 好了 把这混蛋叫醒吧 |
[21:12] | Good morning, sunshine. | 早上好 帅哥 |
[21:15] | Come on! | 快点 |
[21:17] | Rise and shine! | 该醒了 |
[21:23] | That’s it. | 这就对了 |
[21:26] | That’s the cold stare I know and love. | 这才是我熟悉并喜爱的冷漠眼神 |
[21:29] | You dead fish. | 你这条死鱼 |
[21:34] | This is my friend. | 这是我朋友 |
[21:35] | He’s meaner than I am. | 他比我还要无情 |
[21:37] | So I guess you know where that leaves you. | 你应该也知道自己的下场了 |
[21:46] | You good? | 能搞定吗 |
[21:47] | Good. Thank you. | 能 谢谢 |
[21:56] | You recognize this, right? | 你应该认得这个吧 |
[22:03] | You’re gonna help me put it together. | 帮我把它组装起来 |
[22:05] | You do not have use for it. | 你根本用不上它 |
[22:08] | Oh, but I do have a use for it. | 但我就是用得上 |
[22:10] | I just need to know how it fits together, | 我只需要知道这些怎么拼到一起 |
[22:13] | and I need to know what powers it, | 它的动力来自哪里 |
[22:15] | and I need to know how it works. | 还有它的工作原理 |
[22:17] | To do that… | 要知道这些 |
[22:19] | I need to turn it on. | 我得先启动它 |
[22:22] | You must understand your compatriots | 你必须明白你的同胞们 |
[22:23] | have gleaned no information from me. | 还没能从我身上获取任何信息 |
[22:25] | You will not either. | 你也不会成功的 |
[22:30] | You believe you are more capable of success where others have failed. | 你觉得你能在别人失败的方面取得成功 |
[22:36] | You read me. | 你读到我的想法了 |
[22:41] | See if you can read my thoughts right now. | 看看这会儿你能不能读到任何想法 |
[22:45] | Anything? | 有吗 |
[22:48] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[22:50] | I know you know. | 你肯定知道我的想法 |
[22:55] | I can feel you banging around inside there. | 我能感到你在我脑子里乱窜 |
[22:59] | But it doesn’t matter what you find out. | 不过你发现什么都无所谓 |
[23:02] | ‘Cause you and I both know… | 因为你我都知道 |
[23:05] | you’re never walking out of here. | 你没法活着出去了 |
[23:11] | Whatever the closest thing it is to fear that you can feel, | 不管你们最接近恐惧的感觉是什么 |
[23:15] | I know that you’re feeling it right now. | 我知道这会儿你肯定能感受到 |
[23:20] | You’re not the only one with a skill for reading people. | 观察者可不是唯一懂得读心术的人 |
[23:26] | You don’t even know what you don’t know. | 你都不知道自己有什么不知道 |
[23:32] | We’ll see. | 走着瞧 |
[23:46] | You and I both know | 你我都知道 |
[23:48] | the variation of a magnetic field produces an electric current | 如果以正确的顺序组装这个立方装置 |
[23:52] | if the pieces of the cube are assembled in the proper order. | 磁场会产生变化 从而制造出电流 |
[23:57] | But what’s the proper order? | 但正确的顺序是什么 |
[24:15] | Oh, that’s right. | 对了 |
[24:17] | You’re not going to tell me. | 你不会告诉我答案 |
[24:37] | You are pleased with yourself. | 你很自鸣得意 |
[24:40] | I’m feeling optimistic… | 我很乐观 |
[24:42] | if that’s what you mean. | 如果你是指的这个 |
[24:54] | Your skill is impressive, but it is of no consequence. | 你虽然厉害 但也只是徒劳 |
[25:00] | You have no idea what we’re capable of. | 你根本不了解我们的能力 |
[25:07] | I think of you as I would an ant colony as I pass by it. | 对我而言 你就像我遇到的蚁群 |
[25:13] | I don’t care about the workings of the colony, | 我不在乎蚁群的生存方式 |
[25:16] | why one ant is mad at another | 为什么一只蚂蚁会生另一只的气 |
[25:18] | or why one ant would kill another or not. | 或者他们为什么会彼此残杀之类的 |
[25:23] | To me, it is insignificant. | 对我而言 这无关要紧 |
[25:27] | And like an ant colony, | 跟蚁群一样 |
[25:29] | you are oblivious to your limitations. | 你看不到自己的极限 |
[25:32] | You think the black over your head is dark skies… | 你以为头顶的黑暗是一片阴霾 |
[25:37] | when it is really our shoe. | 但那其实是我们的鞋底 |
[25:45] | You talk a good game. | 话说的挺狠 |
[25:48] | But the truth is you’re worried. | 但其实你很担心 |
[26:15] | Walter, I thought that you said it was gonna take some time | 沃尔特 你不是说还要费挺长时间 |
[26:17] | before we were able to free another tape. | 才能再拿到一卷录像带吗 |
[26:26] | This tape was never in amber. | 这卷带子没封在琥珀里 |
[26:29] | I found it in my desk. | 我在我桌子里找到的 |
[26:33] | It’s a video of one of Etta’s birthdays. | 是埃塔生日的录像带 |
[26:38] | It would be incredibly difficult to watch, | 看这卷带子会很痛苦 |
[26:42] | but I believe it’s important for you and Peter to see it. | 但我觉得你和彼得必须看看 |
[26:53] | Walter, I am holding on by a thread. | 沃尔特 我几乎难以支撑 |
[26:58] | You do understand that? | 这你知道吧 |
[27:03] | I heard you… | 我听到了 |
[27:05] | when you were talking to Peter. | 你对彼得说的话 |
[27:07] | You told him that you were afraid. | 你说你害怕 |
[27:12] | He assumed that you meant you were afraid for his safety, | 他以为你是说你担心他的安全 |
[27:15] | and of course you are, | 你的确也担心这个 |
[27:18] | but I think we both know it’s more than that. | 但我们都清楚你不仅担心那个 |
[27:25] | You’re afraid that you will lose each other again. | 你是怕你们又会失去彼此 |
[27:31] | I’m trying to tell you that I see what you see. | 我是想告诉你我明白你的顾虑 |
[27:34] | And that’s why this tape is so important. | 所以这卷带子非常重要 |
[27:39] | You must watch it and remember what you both had, | 你必须看这带子 记住你们曾经的感情 |
[27:43] | what you still are, and you must hold on to that. | 那份从未改变的感情 你要把握这份感情 |
[27:52] | You must face this pain together. | 你们要共同面对这份痛苦 |
[27:59] | The pain is her legacy to you both. | 这份痛苦是她给你们的遗赠 |
[28:04] | It’s proof that she was here. | 是她曾经存在的证据 |
[28:08] | I have experience with this– | 我经历过… |
[28:12] | this sort of pain, | 这种痛苦 |
[28:15] | and you can’t escape it | 这感觉无法逃避 |
[28:17] | by building walls around your heart. | 筑起心墙不能 |
[28:24] | Or by breaking the universe. | 破坏世界不能 |
[28:27] | Or by vengeance. | 复仇也不能 |
[28:32] | You lost each other once… | 你们曾经失去过彼此 |
[28:35] | but you have another chance. | 但你们又得到了一次机会 |
[28:56] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[29:11] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[29:12] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[29:15] | Um, we did it. We decoded the book. | 成功了 我们破解了书 |
[29:20] | It is a shipping manifest. | 的确是货运清单 |
[29:22] | The next shipment is this afternoon. | 下一批货今天下午到 |
[29:41] | Now, this next piece… | 接下来这一块 |
[29:44] | if I attach this incorrectly… | 如果我接得不对 |
[29:48] | We will be obliterated. | 我们会粉身碎骨 |
[29:52] | But how do I do it? | 我该怎么接 |
[29:55] | Which way is the right way? | 怎么接是正确的 |
[29:58] | Four possibilities. | 有四种可能 |
[30:00] | Three of them are wrong. | 但有三种是错的 |
[30:03] | And I’m relying on you to tell me. | 得靠你来指点我了 |
[30:06] | Then you are relying on a faulty premise. | 那你是在依靠一个错误的前提 |
[30:09] | I do not fear death. | 我并不怕死 |
[30:11] | Whatever choice you make, it makes no difference. | 不管你怎么接 我都无所谓 |
[30:13] | Consciously, yeah. That may be true. | 你的理智或许是这么想的 |
[30:16] | But your origins are human. | 但你是人类的后裔 |
[30:19] | No matter how advanced you become, | 不管你进化成什么 |
[30:21] | you will endeavor to stay alive at all costs. | 你还是会不惜一切代价保命 |
[30:31] | In extreme situations, | 在极端情况下 |
[30:33] | your body will react on a subconscious, organic level. | 你的身体器官会做出潜意识反应 |
[30:39] | There are tells your conscious mind can’t control. | 有些生理表征你的理智不能控制 |
[30:42] | For instance… | 比如 |
[30:44] | good news… | 如果对了 |
[30:46] | and your pupils dilate. | 你的瞳孔会放大 |
[30:49] | Bad news… | 如果不妙 |
[30:52] | and they contract. | 则会收缩 |
[31:10] | Not just a theory. | 这可不只是个理论 |
[31:13] | In fact, I’m sure of it. | 事实上 我十分肯定 |
[31:17] | Are you? | 是吗 |
[31:26] | The corridor is opening near Lexington and 86th today. | 走廊将于今天在列克星敦和86大街街口附近开启 |
[31:31] | We have about 30 minutes. | 我们还有大概半小时 |
[31:33] | I see. | 我知道了 |
[31:35] | Will you be ready? | 你能准备好吗 |
[31:50] | Peter? | 彼得 |
[31:52] | Peter, are you still there? | 彼得 你还在听吗 |
[32:02] | I’m on my way. | 这就去 |
[32:29] | It’s activated. | 启动了 |
[32:58] | I have not activated the stabilizing mechanism. | 我还没启动稳定装置呢 |
[33:03] | Something is wrong. | 有点不对劲 |
[33:31] | Yeah, it is that type of gun. | 对 是那种枪 |
[34:13] | Let’s go! | 我们走 |
[34:15] | Let’s go! | 走啊 |
[34:17] | Go! Go! | 快走 |
[34:24] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[34:37] | I mean, we destroyed it. | 我们摧毁了它 |
[34:40] | We created a black hole. | 我们创造了一个黑洞啊 |
[34:41] | How could they recover so quickly? | 他们怎么那么快就恢复了 |
[34:50] | I can’t explain it. | 我无法解释 |
[34:52] | If the corridor were sealed at this end, | 如果我们在这边封闭了走廊 |
[34:54] | then a black hole must have manifested in the other. | 那么另一边肯定会产生黑洞 |
[34:58] | The observers on that side would have been sucked into the vortex, | 那边的观察者会被吸入涡流 |
[35:03] | their operation crippled for years. | 他们的计划将几年不得进行 |
[35:04] | It should’ve worked. | 应该能起效 |
[35:06] | It must’ve worked. | 必须能有效啊 |
[35:09] | Hey, where are you going? | 你去哪 |
[35:10] | To get answers! | 找答案 |
[35:12] | Peter! | 彼得 |
[35:13] | Hey, Walter, can I call you back? | 沃尔特 我再打给你 |
[35:16] | Peter! | 彼得 |
[35:18] | Peter? | 彼得 |
[35:49] | You can leave. I’ll take it from here. | 你走吧 我来接手 |
[36:23] | Why didn’t it work? | 怎么不起效 |
[36:26] | You don’t even know what you don’t know. | 你都不知道自己有什么不知道 |
[36:31] | Before going on a journey of revenge, | 要去复仇的人 |
[36:33] | dig two graves. | 得做好赴死的准备 |
[36:36] | Your friend was correct. | 你朋友说的对 |
[36:38] | Emotions get in the way of judgment. | 情感会影响判断 |
[36:41] | Emotions did not get the better of me. | 我没受情感的影响 |
[36:43] | I read your tells to help me assemble the device. | 我靠从你眼中读到的信息组装了装置 |
[36:46] | Your assertion regarding the involuntary response | 你认定人体对威胁做出的 |
[36:49] | of the body to physical threat was interesting | 无意识反应 理论很有趣 |
[36:51] | but highly antiquated. | 但也很过时 |
[36:52] | It does not apply to us. | 在我们身上不适用 |
[36:54] | In truth, there was a fly on the window. | 事实上 当时窗上有只苍蝇 |
[36:57] | As my cerebral cortex registered it, | 我大脑皮层对它做出反应 |
[36:59] | there was a small irregularity in my heartbeat, | 而引起我心率轻微的不规律 |
[37:02] | ‘causing a slight deregulation of my oxygen to my brain | 使我的大脑供氧量出现了微度反常 |
[37:06] | which in turn affected my oculomotor nerve. | 而这又影响了我的动眼神经 |
[37:09] | This oculomotor nerve is what caused my pupil to dilate. | 我的瞳孔会放大 就是因为这个缘故 |
[37:14] | That’s what you picked up on, | 你当时注意到的 |
[37:16] | my observation of a fly. | 只不过是我看到苍蝇后的反应 |
[37:19] | But you ascribed meaning to something that was not there. | 你却从中解读出了本不存在的含义 |
[37:23] | You saw what you wanted to see. | 你只是看到想看到的结果 |
[37:24] | You believed what you wanted to believe, | 你相信你想相信的东西 |
[37:26] | because that’s what your emotions do. | 这是你们人类的情感使然 |
[37:29] | They ascribe meaning to something that is not there. | 情感会让你们无中生有 主观臆断 |
[37:32] | They fool your perception as to what is real. | 情感会混淆你们的视听 真假莫辨 |
[37:34] | No. You’re wrong. | 不 你错了 |
[37:36] | A dog does not smile, | 狗是不会微笑的 |
[37:39] | no matter how many times your kind might think it does. | 就算你们人类总觉得它们在微笑 |
[37:42] | You put together the device | 你能组装好立方装置 |
[37:43] | because of your intuition and your knowledge | 靠的是你的直觉 你的知识 |
[37:46] | and your experience as an engineer. | 以及你作为工程师的经验 |
[37:48] | You simply needed confidence, | 你只是缺少信心 |
[37:51] | so you made sure you saw what you needed in my reactions. | 于是便在我的反应中取得你要的确认 |
[37:58] | You blame us for her death, | 你把你女儿的死 怪在我们头上 |
[38:01] | but it is irrelevant. | 其实这毫不相干 |
[38:03] | She was here, now she is simply not here. | 她曾经存在 现在没了 仅此而已 |
[38:09] | Did you feel that? | 感觉到疼了吗 |
[38:11] | She is not simply gone. She will be remembered! | 她不会就那么死了 人们不会忘记她 |
[38:14] | Unlike you. | 不像你 |
[38:15] | If I kill you right now, no one will remember you. | 如果你现在死在我手里 没有人会记住你 |
[38:18] | No one will miss you. | 没有人会怀念你 |
[38:20] | Miss me? | 怀念我 |
[38:22] | You are nothing but tech. | 你靠的是科技装置 |
[38:24] | I would be ten times what you are | 如果我脑中有你的装置 |
[38:26] | if I had that tech in my head. | 我肯定比你强十倍 |
[39:31] | You’re wrong about emotions not being real. | 你说情感并不存在 但你错了 |
[39:35] | My feelings for her are very real. | 我对我女儿的爱是无比真挚的 |
[39:50] | Can you feel that? | 体会到了吗 |
[39:52] | The pain of a piece of you being torn out? | 那种身体的一部分被生生剥离的痛楚 |
[39:55] | That’s the pain a father feels when he loses a child. | 那就是父亲失去孩子时所感受到的痛 |
[40:21] | Think you can do it in one again? | 你能再来一遍吗 |
[40:23] | I’m gonna do it again. | 那就再来一遍 |
[40:25] | Oh, my god! You’re a pro! | 天呐 真是高手啊 |
[40:28] | – You did it. – No way. | -你成功啦 -太神奇啦 |
[40:31] | Take that out. | 把它拿出来 |
[40:32] | Take that out and take that. | 再把那个和那个拿出来 |
[40:39] | Kiss mommy. | 亲亲妈咪 |
[40:45] | Good, your highness? | 行了吗 我的小公主 |
[40:49] | Watch out, I’m coming for your cake! | 小心啦 我要来抢你的蛋糕喽 |
[40:51] | If you’re gonna open a present, | 如果你想拆个礼物的话 |
[40:53] | which one would you like to open first? | 想最先打开哪个呢 |
[42:23] | Peter. | 彼得 |
[42:30] | Peter, I want you to come home. | 彼得 快回家吧 |
[42:36] | I don’t wanna lose you. | 我不能失去你 |
[42:40] | It’s okay, Olivia. | 没事的 奥利维亚 |
[42:43] | Etta would want us to be together, you know? | 埃塔也会希望我们能在一起 |
[42:47] | She would want us to survive this. | 她会希望我们能度过难关 |
[42:55] | I just–I love you. | 我只是…我爱你 |
[43:01] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |