时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | This plan will restore us | 世界将恢复如初 |
[00:04] | and rid the world of the observers. | 并将观察者撵走 |
[00:08] | A man came here and went down into the mine. | 有人前来这里 还下了井 |
[00:10] | His name was Donald. | 名叫唐纳德 |
[00:11] | I don’t know any Donald. | 我不认识什么叫唐纳德的人 |
[00:13] | He was taken away against his will by two invaders. | 他被两个入侵者强行带走了 |
[00:20] | You never know when to give up. | 你就是不知道放弃 |
[00:24] | Etta. | 埃塔 |
[00:25] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[00:27] | Why would we get her back just to lose her again? | 为什么我们会得而复失 |
[00:32] | Their abilities are aided by tech. | 他们的能力都是科技赋予的 |
[00:35] | I would be ten times what you are if I had that tech in my head. | 如果我脑中有你的装置我肯定比你强十倍 |
[01:13] | Hello, it’s me. | 你好 是我 |
[01:15] | But you know that already. | 这你肯定早就知道了 |
[01:17] | This is tape seven. | 这是七号录像带 |
[01:19] | I don’t have much time, | 我没多少时间 |
[01:20] | so I’m going to show you how to get the next piece of the plan | 所以我会带你去找计划的下一部分 |
[01:24] | and explain on the way. | 并在路上作出解释 |
[01:26] | I am on Quincy Street heading south. | 我在昆西街上朝南走 |
[01:34] | Hey, I just wanted to let you know | 我想让你们知道 |
[01:35] | I’m gonna be a little late getting back. | 我会晚一点回来 |
[01:37] | Uh, didn’t want you guys to worry. | 希望你们不用担心 |
[01:40] | I’ve got one more report to file, | 我还有一个报告要归档 |
[01:42] | and then I’m out of here. | 做完就走 |
[01:43] | So I’ll see you soon. | 所以 待会儿见 |
[01:49] | Hey, I just wanted to let you know | 我想让你们知道 |
[01:50] | I’m gonna be a little late getting back. | 我会晚一点回来 |
[01:51] | Uh, didn’t want you guys to worry. | 希望你们不用担心 |
[01:54] | I’ve got one more report to file, | 我还有一个报告要归档 |
[01:56] | and then I’m out of here. | 做完就走 |
[01:58] | So I’ll see you soon. | 所以 待会儿见 |
[02:26] | Peter? | 彼得 |
[02:33] | Peter. | 彼得 |
[02:36] | How did you get here? | 你怎么过来的 |
[02:38] | The monorail. | 坐单轨列车 |
[02:44] | You didn’t come home this afternoon. | 今天下午你没回家 |
[02:45] | You weren’t answering your comm. | 通讯设备也不回应 |
[02:53] | Yeah, I-I turned it off. | 是啊 我把它关了 |
[03:03] | I wasn’t going to stay for that much longer. | 我本来没想要待这么久 |
[03:12] | I just needed to see her. | 我只是想见见她 |
[03:21] | I’ve thought about coming here too. | 我也想过要来这里 |
[03:24] | I feel closer to her here. | 在这里我感觉她就在身边 |
[03:32] | No, it’s okay. | 没事 不用关 |
[03:38] | Play it. | 播吧 |
[03:44] | Play it. | 播吧 |
[03:52] | Hey, I just wanted to let you know | 我想让你们知道 |
[03:53] | I’m gonna be a little late getting back. | 我会晚一点回来 |
[03:55] | Uh, didn’t want you guys to worry. | 希望你们不用担心 |
[03:58] | I’ve got one more report to file, | 我还有一个报告要归档 |
[04:00] | and then I’m out of here. | 做完就走 |
[04:01] | So I’ll see you soon. | 所以 待会儿见 |
[04:11] | Peter, when you feel like this, | 彼得 当你有这种感觉的时候 |
[04:13] | I just want you to include me. | 希望你能告诉我 |
[04:19] | It’s fine that you come here. | 你可以过来这里 |
[04:22] | Just tell me. | 但你要告诉我 |
[04:25] | I want to understand what you’re going through, | 我想知道你此刻承受的煎熬 |
[04:27] | and I want you to understand what I’m going through. | 我也希望你知道我所承受的痛苦 |
[04:33] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[04:35] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[04:38] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[04:42] | When we collapsed the corridor, | 我们摧毁走廊时 |
[04:44] | one of the observers nicked me. | 有个观察者把我划伤了 |
[04:47] | It’s okay. | 没什么 |
[04:49] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[05:06] | Here we are. | 我们到了 |
[05:08] | 167 Cedar Street. | 雪松街167号 |
[05:12] | Now we need to make our way to the fourth floor. | 我们现在要去四楼 |
[05:16] | Apartment 413. | 413号公寓 |
[05:19] | Hopefully without running into this tyrannical– | 希望不要碰到那个专横的 |
[05:23] | You again. | 又是你 |
[05:24] | You’re a friend of that renter up on four, aren’t you? | 你就是四楼那个房客的朋友吧 |
[05:27] | More of a colleague. | 应该说是同事 |
[05:28] | Well, I don’t know what you’re doing up there in that apartment, | 我不知道你们在公寓里捣鼓什么 |
[05:30] | but if I hear any more strange noise, | 但如果我再听到奇怪的噪音 |
[05:32] | I’m calling the super. | 我就叫主管了 |
[06:19] | – Do I know you? – I need to get into Apartment 413. | -我认识你吗 -我要去413号公寓 |
[06:22] | Is it occupied? | 那有人住吗 |
[06:24] | Fourth floor has been red-tagged for 20 years. | 四楼的警戒线已经设立二十年了 |
[06:27] | Nobody goes up there. | 没人上去过 |
[06:31] | Hey, what’s your business here? | 你来这儿干什么 |
[06:34] | None of yours. | 不关你的事 |
[09:16] | Walter? | 沃尔特 |
[09:21] | Walter? | 沃尔特 |
[09:28] | Hey. I was wondering where everybody was. | 我还在想大家都去哪了 |
[09:32] | – Have you seen Walter? – No, why? | -你们看到沃尔特了吗 -没有 怎么了 |
[09:34] | Well, I went in to wake him up. | 我进来准备叫他起床 |
[09:36] | His bed has not been slept in. | 他的床没有人睡过的痕迹 |
[09:37] | He’s not in the cold storage. | 他也不在冷库 |
[09:39] | He also left the amber laser on and on the floor. | 他还没关琥珀激光器 就扔在地上 |
[09:41] | The tape we were working on last night | 我们昨晚在弄的那卷录像带 |
[09:43] | is already out of the amber. | 也已经从琥珀里取了出来 |
[09:45] | I think he left. | 我想他是出门了 |
[09:47] | He knows better than to go out alone. | 他应该知道不该独自外出啊 |
[09:48] | What the hell is he thinking? | 他到底在想什么 |
[09:51] | At the moment, | 现在 |
[09:53] | I am on Quincy Street heading south. | 我在昆西街上朝南走 |
[09:57] | The Red Line to Worcester Union Station. | 开往伍斯特联合车站的红线上 |
[10:00] | Whatever mode… | 不管什么… |
[10:00] | Maybe he’s gone off to follow this tape. | 他或许是跟随带子的指示走了 |
[10:03] | He’s retracing his steps? | 他在追溯自己走过的路吗 |
[10:05] | I have created, or rather, | 我创造了 或者说 |
[10:07] | we have created | 我们创造了 |
[10:09] | a unique and efficient hiding place | 一个独特而有效的藏身之处 |
[10:12] | for a critical piece of the plan to defeat the observers. | 专为击败观察者计划的一个重要部分准备 |
[10:17] | It is undetectable to the observers’ instruments. | 观察者的仪器检测不到那里 |
[10:21] | As I have mentioned– | 我说过 |
[10:25] | May I help you? | 有什么事吗 |
[10:26] | As I mentioned, | 我说过 |
[10:28] | I have had some experience with transversing parallel universes. | 我有穿行平行世界的经验 |
[10:33] | What we have done | 我们所做的 |
[10:34] | is we have opened a space in the membrane | 是在分离两个世界的膈膜中 |
[10:38] | that separates the two universes. | 开启了一个空间 |
[10:41] | A “Pocket universe,” if you will. | 可以称为”口袋宇宙” |
[10:46] | This is very important. | 这点很重要 |
[10:47] | Do not, under any circumstances– | 不论在什么情况下 切忌… |
[10:54] | Is that raspberry filling? | 是覆盆子馅的吗 |
[10:56] | Raspberry, is it? Two. | 是不是覆盆子的 两个 |
[11:05] | Now, since the pocket universe exists in inter-dimensional space, | 因为口袋宇宙存在于维度空间之内 |
[11:09] | many of the usual laws of physics won’t apply. | 很多常规物理原理都将不适用 |
[11:13] | And there are few places on earth | 地球上几乎没什么地方 |
[11:14] | where two plus two does not equal four. | 二加二不等于四的 |
[11:17] | And this is one of them. | 这里就是其中之一 |
[11:18] | It can be quite disturbing. | 有时候很让人苦恼 |
[11:20] | Try not to worry about it. | 尽量别管它 |
[11:20] | This tape will guide you every step of the– | 这卷带子将一步步带领你… |
[11:24] | Here we are. | 我们到了 |
[11:26] | 167 Cedar street. | 雪松街167号 |
[11:29] | Cedar street? That’s downtown Worcester. | 雪松街 那可在伍斯特区 |
[11:32] | Apartment 413… | 413号公寓 |
[11:35] | 167 is in the Q9 district. | 167号在第九区 |
[11:38] | That whole neighborhood has been bombed out. | 整个街区都被炸毁了 |
[11:40] | It’s mostly abandoned. | 大部分地方都废弃了 |
[11:46] | Hi, Walter. | 你好 沃尔特 |
[11:48] | Take this. | 拿着这个 |
[11:49] | My arms are getting tired. | 我的手臂有些酸了 |
[11:52] | Uh, Donald… | 唐纳德 |
[11:53] | Donald? | 唐纳德 |
[11:55] | That was the name of the man that was waiting for Walter, 21 years ago? | 是那个21年前等沃尔特的人吧 |
[11:58] | Yeah. | 对 |
[11:59] | Your eyes are not deceiving you. | 你没看错 |
[12:01] | The effect is caused by light refracted off– | 造成这种现象的原因是 光线折射… |
[12:06] | Well, never mind, that’s not important. | 无所谓 这不是重点 |
[12:07] | But down here, these lines denote the trans-dimensional demarcation. | 但这里的线条 注明了空间的限界 |
[12:13] | They’ll prove useful. | 会很有用的 |
[12:15] | You will need to refer to them. | 你得参照这些线 |
[12:17] | Donald, leave the camera with me. | 唐纳德 把摄像机给我 |
[12:19] | I realize, | 我想 |
[12:21] | whoever you are, | 不管你是谁 |
[12:22] | that this must seem very complicated. | 都会觉得这些看起来非常复杂 |
[12:24] | It is. Extremely. | 确实 极其复杂 |
[12:26] | But don’t fret. | 但是别急 |
[12:28] | It will all become clear once we’re safely inside. | 一旦安全进入 一切都会明朗了 |
[12:31] | The sequence goes like this. | 顺序是这样的 |
[12:34] | Now, kick out 90 degrees to the right. | 右跨一步 |
[12:39] | Back 2 meters. | 后退两米 |
[12:41] | And then to the left. | 然后左跨一步 |
[12:43] | And pivot 210 degrees to the left. | 再向左转210度 |
[12:47] | And step out. | 然后跨出去 |
[12:52] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[12:56] | And step out. | 然后跨出去 |
[13:02] | Is it damaged? | 带子受损了吗 |
[13:04] | I don’t see any grinding or flecks of amber. | 我没看到磨损或者琥珀斑点 |
[13:07] | Maybe they just stopped recording. | 也许他们只是停止录像了呢 |
[13:09] | Well, it doesn’t make any sense. | 没道理啊 |
[13:10] | I mean, if Walter’s gone to retrieve | 我是说 如果沃尔特是要去 |
[13:12] | whatever it is that’s in this pocket universe, | 取回这个口袋宇宙里的什么东西 |
[13:15] | then why would he go alone? | 他为什么要自己去呢 |
[13:17] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[13:18] | It’s not like him. | 这不像他 |
[14:08] | Not that way. | 不是那边 |
[14:58] | Are you Donald? | 你是唐纳德吗 |
[15:01] | No, I’m Cecil. | 不是 我是塞西尔 |
[15:03] | How did you get here? | 你怎么到这里来的 |
[15:06] | Do you know how to get out of here? | 你知道怎么离开这里吗 |
[15:09] | Yes, I do. | 我知道 |
[15:12] | And you’ll never know | 但你要是还这么威胁我 |
[15:13] | if you keep threatening me. | 就别想知道了 |
[15:29] | How did you end up here, Cecil? | 你是怎么到这里的 塞西尔 |
[15:34] | I was in one of the apartments. | 我本来在一间公寓里 |
[15:40] | The resistance must have been in the area | 当时肯定有抵抗者在附近 |
[15:41] | because the in– | 因为 |
[15:43] | the invaders hit the whole block with light bombs, and… | 入侵者用光弹扫荡了整个街区 |
[15:46] | the last thing I remember was a flash. | 我只记得最后眼前一道闪光 |
[15:50] | And then I woke up here. | 等我醒来我就在这儿了 |
[15:50] | You were blown into here. | 你被炸进了这里 |
[15:53] | The force of the explosion of the light bombs | 一定是光弹的冲击力 |
[15:55] | must have blown you here, | 把你炸了进来 |
[15:59] | which is most likely why you’re still alive. | 很可能也是你还活着的原因 |
[16:02] | When did this happen? | 什么时候的事情 |
[16:05] | I’ve been here five days. | 我到这儿已经五天了 |
[16:09] | Five days? | 五天 |
[16:11] | But how have you survived? | 你是怎么活下来的 |
[16:13] | There’s no food here, no water. | 这里没有食物 没有水 |
[16:16] | There’s water. | 这儿有水 |
[16:18] | Show me. | 带我去 |
[16:22] | It’s mine. | 水是我的 |
[16:28] | If you hope to ever get out of here, | 如果你还想离开这儿的话 |
[16:31] | you will show me. | 那就带我去看 |
[16:53] | – You sure this is the right place? – I’m sure. | -你确定是这里吗 -我确定 |
[17:17] | Don’t worry, you won’t fall. | 别担心 你不会掉下去的 |
[17:47] | I’ve managed almost half a cup every night. | 每晚能弄到大约半杯水 |
[18:02] | Something behind this wall. | 这堵墙后面有什么东西 |
[18:05] | Perhaps some kind of… refrigeration unit. | 可能是 制冷系统 |
[18:09] | That’s what’s causing the condensation. | 所以才会导致水凝结 |
[18:12] | No. I’ve been all around this place every which way. | 不可能 这里的每条路我都走遍了 |
[18:15] | There’s nothing on the other side of this wall. | 这堵墙的另一面什么都没有 |
[18:24] | I’d like to have a look for myself. | 我想亲自去确认一下 |
[18:26] | Follow me. | 跟着我 |
[18:30] | What I’d like to know | 我想知道 |
[18:31] | is how you know your way in and out of here. | 你是怎么知道如何进出这里的 |
[18:33] | ‘Cause I’ve been here before. | 因为我曾经来过 |
[18:35] | I just can’t remember it. | 只是记不起来罢了 |
[18:42] | I’m surprised he made it up there. | 没想到他竟然上得去 |
[18:45] | Walter’s full of surprises today. | 沃尔特今天真是叫人惊喜连连 |
[18:52] | Walter! | 沃尔特 |
[18:58] | Walter! | 沃尔特 |
[19:01] | I thought we were leaving. | 我们不是要出去吗 |
[19:02] | Not until I find what I came for. | 我得先找到我要的东西 |
[19:05] | For a while, I thought this was purgatory. | 我一度以为这里就是炼狱 |
[19:09] | What have you done to deserve that? | 你怎么会觉得自己会下炼狱 |
[19:12] | The apartment I was in wasn’t mine. | 我当时并不在自己的公寓里 |
[19:15] | I was stealing things. | 我当时在偷东西 |
[19:17] | I wouldn’t have been there otherwise. | 不然我也不会在那里了 |
[19:22] | What could be worth stealing in those bombed out apartments? | 炸成那样的公寓里还有什么好偷的 |
[19:24] | They weren’t bombed out when I got there. | 我到的时候楼还没被炸毁 |
[19:28] | You’ve been here five days, right? | 你说你到这儿五天了对吗 |
[19:30] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[19:32] | Those apartments are condemned. | 那些公寓早已荒废 |
[19:34] | The building was blown up 20 years ago. | 大楼二十年前就被炸毁了 |
[19:38] | What year is it? | 今年是公历几年 |
[19:39] | It’s 2016. | 2016年啊 |
[19:41] | It’s 2036. | 现在是2036年 |
[19:42] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊 |
[19:46] | Perhaps, in some way, you are in purgatory. | 或许 也可以说你是在炼狱 |
[19:49] | This is a pocket universe. | 这是个口袋宇宙 |
[19:51] | Time and space loop in on themselves here. | 时间和空间在此自我循环 |
[19:54] | So you can’t get out. | 所以你出不去 |
[19:56] | That’s why it just seemed like days to you. | 所以你觉得只过了几天 |
[19:59] | My wife is waiting for me. | 我妻子还在等我回家 |
[20:02] | Not anymore. | 她肯定早放弃了 |
[20:03] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[20:13] | Look at these footprints. He was here. | 看这些脚印 他来过这儿 |
[20:19] | He must have gone into the pocket. | 他肯定进口袋宇宙里了 |
[20:21] | Kick out 90 degrees to the right. | 右跨一步 |
[20:25] | There’s only one way to find out. | 只有一种办法能弄清楚 |
[20:26] | …2 meters, | …两米 |
[20:28] | and then to the left. | 然后左跨一步 |
[20:31] | And pivot 210 degrees to the left. | 再向左转210度 |
[20:35] | And step out. | 然后跨出去 |
[20:55] | Donald, how are we doing? | 唐纳德 怎么样了 |
[20:56] | Am I in focus? | 焦点对准了吗 |
[20:57] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[20:59] | I’ll wait. | 我再等等 |
[21:02] | Look at this. | 你瞧 |
[21:03] | Back in the lab, it went to black. | 在实验室时 画面黑了 |
[21:04] | – It was the end of the tape. – We’re ready. | -带子结束了 -好了 |
[21:06] | And now there’s more footage. | 而现在后面还有 |
[21:08] | Well, how is that possible? | 怎么会这样 |
[21:09] | You are now in the pocket universe. | 你现在就处在口袋宇宙中 |
[21:13] | Don’t be alarmed. | 别害怕 |
[21:15] | You will notice that things work differently here. | 你会发现这里有些不一样 |
[21:19] | You’ll see a door. | 你会看到一扇门 |
[21:22] | Go through it. | 穿过门 |
[21:24] | You’ll see a long hallway. | 会有条走廊 |
[21:26] | – Turn… – Left, Walter. | -往… -左转 沃尔特 |
[21:28] | Left. Thank you, Donald. | 左转 谢谢 唐纳德 |
[21:50] | Looks like something Walter would’ve designed when he was tripping. | 看着像是沃尔特嗑高了设计出来的东西 |
[21:55] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[21:57] | What you’re about to find is very important. | 你们即将找到重要的东西 |
[22:08] | Captain Windmark, | 温马克队长 |
[22:09] | I’ve just been alerted. | 我刚收到警报 |
[22:12] | Walter Bishop has been sighted in quadrant 9. | 沃尔特·贝肖普刚刚被拍到出现在第九区 |
[22:16] | You are certain. | 你确定吗 |
[22:17] | Yes. | 是的 |
[22:34] | Now, reaching the hallway, turn right. | 走到走廊 右转 |
[22:38] | Not left. | 不是左 |
[22:39] | If you continue on to where the hall you’re in dead ends, | 继续沿着走廊走 会走进死胡同 |
[22:44] | you will find that it’s not a dead end at all. | 但你会发现那根本不是死胡同 |
[22:48] | Are you getting this, Donald? | 你在拍吗 唐纳德 |
[22:50] | Yes, Walter. | 是的 沃尔特 |
[22:50] | Because it doesn’t look like the camera’s recording. | 因为看上去摄像机好像没在拍摄 |
[22:53] | It’s fine, Walter. | 没问题的 沃尔特 |
[22:54] | But the light’s not on. | 灯没亮啊 |
[22:55] | Wait, no, no. | 等一下 |
[22:56] | – He’s right. – Now it is on. | -他说得对 -这下亮了 |
[23:05] | This way. | 这边走 |
[23:07] | Walter, wait. | 沃尔特 等等 |
[23:08] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[23:10] | Why aren’t you coming? | 你怎么不走了 |
[23:13] | Oh, dear. | 天呐 |
[23:17] | Are you afraid? | 你怕了吗 |
[23:19] | They’re not alone. | 还有别的人 |
[23:20] | There’s nothing to be afraid of. | 没什么好害怕的 |
[23:22] | He’s talking to somebody else. | 他在跟另一个人说话 |
[23:24] | Someone besides Donald? | 除了唐纳德还有人吗 |
[23:25] | Yeah, look. His eye line is different. | 是啊 看 他的视线不一样 |
[23:27] | Through the looking-glass, and what Alice found there? | 透过万花筒 爱丽丝会看到什么 |
[23:30] | This place is like that. | 这里就是仙境 |
[23:35] | Walter! | 沃尔特 |
[23:40] | There’s nothing in there. | 那里什么都没有 |
[23:41] | Walter. | 沃尔特 |
[23:45] | Olivia… | 奥利维亚 |
[23:47] | Peter. | 彼得 |
[23:48] | Wait there. | 你等着 |
[23:50] | Walter. | 沃尔特 |
[23:52] | You know you’re not supposed to leave the lab alone. | 你知道你不该单独离开实验室 |
[23:56] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[23:58] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[23:59] | All I thought about | 我一心想的 |
[24:00] | was retrieving what was on that tape. | 都是取回带子上的东西 |
[24:02] | I couldn’t think about anything else. | 我没想别的 |
[24:03] | All I cared about was finding the next piece of the plan. | 我只在乎找到计划的下一个部分 |
[24:12] | Is that Donald, Walter? | 那位就是唐纳德吗 沃尔特 |
[24:14] | No, it’s collateral damage. | 不 他只是附带损害 |
[24:16] | That’s Cecil. | 他是塞西尔 |
[24:18] | He is completely irrelevant to the plan! | 他跟计划毫无关系 |
[24:20] | So what’s he doing here? | 那他怎么会在这儿 |
[24:22] | He ended up here through a series of unfortunate events. | 他因为一连串不幸事件而落到这儿 |
[24:24] | He was blown here by an explosion. | 他是被爆炸炸进来的 |
[24:27] | When? | 什么时候 |
[24:28] | 20 years ago, | 二十年前 |
[24:29] | but for him, it’s only been days. | 但对他而言 只是几天前的事 |
[24:30] | Everything within this pocket wraps in on itself, | 这个口袋里的一切都自我覆盖 |
[24:33] | including time. | 包括时间 |
[24:36] | That’s why we have to hurry | 所以我们得赶快 |
[24:37] | and find whatever it is I hid here. | 找到我在这里藏的东西 |
[24:39] | Walter! | 沃尔特 |
[24:42] | There’s more on the tape. | 带子上还有内容 |
[24:45] | You can’t see it until you enter the pocket. | 这部分要进入口袋才能看得到 |
[24:50] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[24:52] | The time anomalies wouldn’t allow the camera to operate properly. | 时间异常现象令摄像机不能正常运行 |
[24:54] | Let me see. | 让我看看 |
[24:59] | The key is…to know what you’re looking for. | 关键在于 知道你要找什么 |
[25:02] | In this case, we’re looking for the apple. | 而现在 我们要找苹果 |
[25:06] | The forbidden fruit. | 禁果 |
[25:09] | The root of all knowledge. | 一切知识的根源 |
[25:14] | It will mark the place where you’ll be staying… | 苹果标记的是你要待的地方 |
[25:16] | for what, I promise, will be a short time. | 我保证 不会很久的 |
[25:20] | And it will be safe and comfortable, I assure you. | 而且 会安全又舒适 我保证 |
[25:35] | Who is that? | 那是谁 |
[25:39] | You honestly don’t recognize him? | 你真不认得他了吗 |
[25:44] | It must have been wiped from my mind, | 这记忆肯定是被抹去了 |
[25:46] | like the other parts of the plan. | 就像计划的其他部分 |
[25:48] | No, Walter, it was a case that we worked. | 不 沃尔特 那是我们以前的案子 |
[25:51] | The boy, he was living underground. | 那个住在地下的男孩 |
[25:52] | A demolition site. | 拆除工地 |
[25:55] | Maybe Walter didn’t experience the case in the same way that we did. | 或许沃尔特对案子的经历与我们不同 |
[25:58] | Is he one of them? An observer? | 他也是个观察者吗 |
[26:00] | Well, at first, we thought that he was just a boy. | 起初 我们以为他只是个男孩 |
[26:03] | But then he started to exhibit empathic abilities. | 但他开始展现出移情的能力 |
[26:07] | He helped us find a murderer. | 他帮我们找到了一个凶手 |
[26:09] | An empath. Remarkable. | 移情 真了不起 |
[26:12] | Why would I need an empath? | 我要会移情的人有什么用 |
[26:13] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[26:15] | It was 20 years ago. | 那是二十年前了 |
[26:20] | But not for him. | 对他不是 |
[26:22] | Like Cecil, | 就像塞西尔 |
[26:24] | to him, he’s only been waiting for days. | 对他而言 也只等待了几天 |
[26:29] | Like I said on the tape, | 就像我在带子上说的 |
[26:31] | we used this place to hide him, | 我们利用这里藏匿他 |
[26:33] | to keep him safe | 保护他 |
[26:34] | until someone could return for him. | 直到有人回来找他 |
[26:36] | Press play, Peter. | 继续播放 彼得 |
[26:37] | Show me more. | 让我继续看 |
[26:39] | We’re nearly there. | 我们快到了 |
[26:40] | Now we’re looking for an apple. | 我们要找苹果 |
[26:43] | This one. What’s that, Donald? | 这个是什么 唐纳德 |
[26:47] | These markings are very strange. | 这些标记很奇怪 |
[26:50] | Of all the things we’ve seen in here, Walter, | 我们在这儿看到了那么多 沃尔特 |
[26:52] | that’s what you find strange? | 你就觉得这个奇怪 |
[26:56] | There’s the hand. | 那只手 |
[27:01] | Well, I wonder where it could be? | 不知道在哪里啊 |
[27:06] | Oh-ho! Here we are! | 瞧啊 到了 |
[27:11] | There it is. | 就是这里 |
[27:13] | Oh, just wait here now. | 等一下 |
[27:14] | Donald, please. | 唐纳德 拜托 |
[27:25] | Here it is. | 在这儿 |
[27:40] | He’s not here. | 他不在 |
[27:43] | Where is he? | 人呢 |
[27:46] | Where is he? | 他人呢 |
[28:01] | We designed this room just for you. S! | 这房间是我们专为你设计的 S |
[28:05] | You must stay here | 你得待在这里 |
[28:07] | and wait for us to return and get you. | 等着我们回来找你 |
[28:11] | Oh, for us, it could be quite a long time, but… | 对我们而言会是很久 但是 |
[28:15] | For you, it will seem like no time at all. | 对你来说只是很短的时间 |
[28:39] | Now you see where we’ve kept him. | 现在你知道我们把他留在了哪 |
[28:42] | To understand his purpose, | 要理解他要做的事 |
[28:45] | refer to tape eight. | 请看八号录像带 |
[28:48] | You definitely left him here. | 你绝对是把他留在了这里 |
[28:51] | Maybe Donald moved him. | 或许唐纳德带他去了别的地方 |
[28:53] | It has been 20 years. | 毕竟过了二十年了 |
[28:56] | Walter… | 沃尔特 |
[28:57] | I think this is a portable air-degradation unit. | 我想这是个便携空气降解器 |
[29:00] | So he– he was an observer. | 那么说 他的确是个观察者 |
[29:02] | What difference does it make? | 那又能如何呢 |
[29:07] | He’s gone. | 他不见了 |
[29:08] | Do you understand? | 懂吗 |
[29:10] | He was a part of the plan somehow. | 不知道他在计划中扮演什么角色 |
[29:13] | And without all of the parts, | 如果找不齐计划的各个部分 |
[29:14] | the plan is useless! | 那计划也毫无用处 |
[29:16] | – Walter, calm down. – No, it’s too late! | -沃尔特 冷静 -不 太迟了 |
[29:20] | They must have gotten this out of my mind. | 他们肯定从我脑中读到了 |
[29:22] | Windmark! | 温马克 |
[29:24] | He must have found the boy! | 肯定是他找到了男孩 |
[29:28] | Everything we’ve done is for nothing! | 我们做的一切都白费了 |
[29:33] | It’s for nothing. | 白费了 |
[29:36] | Walter? | 沃尔特 |
[30:13] | Search parameters remain the same. | 搜寻半径不变 |
[30:17] | Building to building… | 挨栋楼搜查 |
[30:19] | Door to door. | 一户户找 |
[30:24] | There you are. | 你在这儿啊 |
[30:36] | If the observers had known about this pocket, | 如果观察者知道口袋宇宙的事 |
[30:39] | they would have shut it down a long time ago. | 他们肯定早就把这里封锁了 |
[30:44] | The only person other than you | 除你之外 |
[30:45] | that knew this place existed and how to navigate it | 知道这里存在 找得到方向的人 |
[30:48] | is Donald. | 是唐纳德 |
[30:53] | That makes sense. | 很有道理 |
[30:57] | But why would he move the boy? | 但他为什么要带走那个男孩 |
[31:02] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[31:04] | Maybe he thinks you’re dead. | 或许他觉得你死了 |
[31:07] | We were missing for a long time. | 我们消失了很长时间 |
[31:10] | And you have no idea who Donald is, | 你不知道唐纳德是谁 |
[31:12] | where you met him, nothing? | 在哪遇到的他 什么都记不得 |
[31:16] | No. | 是的 |
[31:19] | We have to find him. | 我们得找到他 |
[31:20] | Donald. Whoever he is. | 唐纳德 不管他是谁 |
[31:22] | It’s the only way we’ll ever know for sure. | 这是我们确定的唯一办法 |
[31:27] | Walter, Peter? | 沃尔特 彼得 |
[31:28] | I think I’ve got something. | 我好像发现什么了 |
[31:37] | It’s not there. | 它不在那儿 |
[31:38] | Did you see this radio anywhere in that room? | 你看到那屋子里有这个收音机吗 |
[31:41] | – No. – No. | -没有 -没有是吧 |
[31:42] | I think whoever took the boy left this behind. | 我觉得这是带走男孩的人留下来的 |
[31:45] | Purposely? | 故意的 |
[31:50] | Batteries must be dead. | 一定是电池没电了 |
[31:52] | Or it doesn’t work in this pocket. | 或者它在这口袋中不能用 |
[31:55] | Like the video camera, things work differently here. | 就像摄影机一样 这里的物理原理不同 |
[31:58] | – So once we get it outside… – Of course. | -等我们出去… -当然 |
[32:00] | That’s brilliant, Olivia. | 太聪明了 奥利维亚 |
[32:02] | And perhaps it will somehow help us get to Donald. | 或许它会帮我们找到唐纳德 |
[32:07] | Assuming he’s still alive. | 假如他还活着的话 |
[32:09] | So should we get out of here? | 那我们出去吧 |
[32:10] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[32:28] | Oh, come on, guys. | 快点啊 伙计们 |
[33:05] | Walter, we have to move. | 沃尔特 我们得走了 |
[33:15] | Back down the stairs. | 快下楼梯 |
[33:16] | Go. Go! | 快走 |
[33:21] | Stop. | 停下来 |
[33:22] | This way. | 这边 |
[33:46] | That’s it. | 就是这儿 |
[33:48] | You found it, Peter. | 你找到了 彼得 |
[33:59] | Olivia, cross right here. | 奥利维亚 在这儿穿越 |
[34:19] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[34:22] | Yeah. | 我没事 |
[34:53] | Olivia, move. | 奥利维亚 快走 |
[34:55] | There’s no time. Get Walter out of here. | 没时间了 把沃尔特带走 |
[34:57] | I’ll draw them off and meet you at the monorail. | 我拖住他们 在单轨列车与你们汇合 |
[34:59] | Go! | 快走 |
[36:03] | I know what you have done. | 我知道你做了什么 |
[36:10] | You have made a grave mistake. | 你犯了天大的错误 |
[36:13] | You do not realize what is happening to you. | 你根本没意识到你身上发生了什么 |
[36:44] | The doors are closing. | 列车门即将关闭 |
[36:51] | Clear the walkway. | 请不要站在过道处 |
[36:52] | Walter, he’s not coming. | 沃尔特 他没来 |
[36:53] | We got to go back for him. | 我们得回去找他 |
[36:57] | Peter. | 彼得 |
[37:03] | How’d you do that? | 你怎么做到的 |
[37:04] | Do what? | 做什么 |
[37:06] | Get us out of there? | 把我们带出来 |
[37:07] | How’d you find your way back to the portal? | 你是怎么找到回传送门的路的 |
[37:11] | I don’t know, but I’ll take it. | 不知道 但是这样很好 |
[37:13] | Please take your seats. | 请坐好 |
[37:38] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[37:40] | This radio was left for us in the pocket universe. | 这个收音机是有人留在口袋宇宙给我们的 |
[37:44] | Look, the tuning dial has been jammed. | 你看 调谐度盘被堵上了 |
[37:47] | It’s, like, stuck on one frequency. | 像是卡在一个频率上了 |
[37:50] | Why? | 为什么 |
[37:51] | Nothing’s being transmitted. | 什么信号都没有 |
[37:55] | Not yet. | 再等等看 |
[38:04] | You okay, Walter? | 你还好吗 沃尔特 |
[38:11] | I can’t stop thinking about that man. | 那个人一直在我脑海中挥之不去 |
[38:18] | All he wanted was to get out of there. | 他唯一的愿望就是离开那里 |
[38:23] | And I didn’t help him. | 而我却没能帮他实现 |
[38:27] | I didn’t care about him. | 我根本没把他放在心上 |
[38:32] | All I cared about… | 我一心只想着… |
[38:33] | Saving the world. | 拯救世界 |
[38:37] | Walter. | 沃尔特 |
[38:40] | You are not responsible for that man’s death. | 你不必为他的死而感到自责 |
[38:44] | He died 20 years ago, | 他二十年前就死了 |
[38:48] | the night he broke into that apartment | 死在他闯入那套公寓的夜晚 |
[38:50] | and the light bomb went off. | 死在光弹爆炸的瞬间 |
[38:53] | If it wasn’t for your pocket, | 要不是你建了个口袋宇宙 |
[38:55] | he would have died then and there. | 他早就当场身亡了 |
[38:58] | Perhaps. | 或许吧 |
[39:03] | I saw a man… | 我遇见他时… |
[39:06] | half-starved. | 他已饿得半死 |
[39:10] | And I used him | 我却利用了他 |
[39:13] | because it suited me. | 只因他对我有价值 |
[39:18] | Because he was nothing more than an acceptable loss | 因为我把他的生命看作可以接受的损失 |
[39:25] | as long as I got what I needed. | 只要我能得到我想要的 |
[39:33] | Is that who I am, Peter? | 这就是我的为人吗 彼得 |
[39:39] | Is that something you can see coming from my mind? | 这就是我脑中真实的想法 |
[39:46] | From my heart? | 我内心的想法吗 |
[39:49] | Am I the person that would… | 我是那种… |
[39:52] | leave in the middle of the night on his own? | 会一个人在午夜离开家 |
[39:55] | Walter. | 沃尔特 |
[39:56] | Those are the actions of a man of hubris, arrogance. | 只有傲慢自大的人才做得出这些事来 |
[40:01] | And that’s not me, Peter. | 而我不是那种人 彼得 |
[40:04] | It’s him. | 他才是 |
[40:06] | Him? | 谁 |
[40:11] | Don’t you see? | 你还不明白吗 |
[40:16] | I’m not safe. | 我很危险 |
[40:28] | It’s my mind. | 我的心智在作怪 |
[40:33] | Ever since the pieces of my brain were reimplanted, | 自从我的大脑被观察者全盘打乱 |
[40:40] | it’s been changing…me… | 我的心智就开始…改变我… |
[40:47] | back into the man I was before. | 慢慢将我变回从前那个沃尔特 |
[40:51] | Bit by bit. | 一点一滴的 |
[40:54] | I’m losing myself, Peter. | 我在渐渐失去自我 彼得 |
[40:59] | I’m losing the man that you helped me become. | 你帮我建立的人格正在慢慢消失 |
[41:04] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[41:07] | I’m not gonna let that happen. | 我不会让那种事情发生 |
[41:12] | We need you. | 我们需要你 |
[41:15] | You are our only hope to defeat the observers. | 打败观察者的希望全都寄托在你身上 |
[41:22] | And I’m gonna be here with you, every step of the way. | 我会一直陪在你的身旁 |
[41:28] | Please, son, | 儿子 求你答应我 |
[41:32] | whatever happens, | 无论发生什么 |
[41:37] | don’t let me go. | 永远别放弃我 |
[41:44] | I won’t, dad. | 不会的 爸爸 |
[41:48] | I promise. | 我保证 |