时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Why would we get her back just to lose her again? | 为什么我们会得而复失 |
[00:08] | You must face this pain together. | 你们要共同面对这份痛苦 |
[00:11] | The pain is her legacy to you both. | 这份痛苦是她给你们的遗赠 |
[00:13] | It’s proof that she was here. | 是她曾经存在的证据 |
[00:15] | Our daughter dedicated her life to freeing us. | 埃塔为了救我们付出了生命 |
[00:17] | And now, we’re gonna dedicate ours to making sure | 而现在 我们也要不惜一切 |
[00:19] | that that means something. | 让她不会白白牺牲 |
[00:22] | You’ve got that look on your face. | 你脸上出现那种表情了 |
[00:23] | What look? | 什么表情 |
[00:24] | The look that says, “I’m worried about you.” | 就是”我很担心你”的表情 |
[00:26] | Should I be? | 我需要担心吗 |
[00:27] | What have you done? | 你做了什么 |
[00:29] | The tech that gave them their advantage over us… | 令观察者优于人类的科技装置 |
[00:31] | I have it now. | 我现在也拥有了 |
[00:32] | You implanted one in yourself? | 你植入你身体里了吗 |
[00:35] | It gives me enough information | 我所得到的信息 |
[00:36] | to determine their probable futures. | 足以预测他们可能的动向 |
[00:39] | We’re going to avenge Etta. | 我们得为埃塔报仇 |
[00:40] | Windmark is next. | 温马克是下一个 |
[01:26] | – Sorry I’m late. – That’s okay. | -抱歉 我来迟了 -没事 |
[01:31] | Where’d you get it? | 你从哪弄到的 |
[01:34] | Let’s just say it was a souvenir for one of my men. | 可以说是我一个手下换来的战利品吧 |
[01:37] | And this identical to the one that Peter used on himself? | 这跟彼得装进自己身体里的一样吗 |
[01:40] | Yeah, from the base of the cranium. | 是的 从头盖底部取出的 |
[01:42] | – So how is it activated? – I’m not sure. | -这东西如何启动 -我不清楚 |
[01:44] | If Dr. Bishop finds out, | 如果贝博士研究明白了 |
[01:46] | we’d love to learn anything we can about it. | 我们也想要了解一下 |
[01:49] | Olivia, if I had any inclination of what Peter was doing… | 奥利维亚 如果我知道彼得在做什么… |
[01:54] | I know. | 我懂 |
[02:01] | Astrid said you were getting low on ammunition. | 阿斯特丽德说你们弹药不够了 |
[02:04] | The resistance just raided a weapons depot in midtown. | 抵抗者刚刚洗劫了城里的一个军火库 |
[02:08] | Take these for now. | 这些你先拿着 |
[02:10] | We’ll arrange a meet for more later. | 回头我们再约时间多给你一些 |
[02:14] | I’ve got to go. | 我得走了 |
[02:15] | If there’s anything else I can do to help… | 如果还有什么我能帮上忙的… |
[02:19] | Thank you, Anil. | 谢谢你 阿尼尔 |
[03:44] | There. | 那里 |
[04:22] | He is foretelling your movements. | 他在预言你的行动 |
[04:27] | He has gained the ability to run futures. | 他已经能够控制未来了 |
[05:19] | This is tape eight. | 这是八号录像带 |
[05:21] | There is a scrapyard located in the town of Fitchburg, | 菲奇堡有一个废品堆放场 |
[05:25] | 46 miles northwest of Boston. | 就在波士顿西北74公里处 |
[05:28] | You will got to Fitchburg | 你要去菲奇堡 |
[05:30] | and acquire an industrial-size electromagnet. | 取一块工业电磁铁 |
[05:33] | You may have seen this kind of magnet | 你可能见过这种磁铁 |
[05:36] | used in automobile junking, construction, demolition. | 用于处理废弃车 建筑施工 或是爆破 |
[05:40] | But as I say, it is an indus– | 但是如我所说 这是块工… |
[05:52] | Extremely large and extremely powerful. | 非常大 力量也很强 |
[05:54] | Olivia. Good. You’re here. | 奥利维亚 你回来了 太好了 |
[05:56] | We freed another tape, | 我们又拿出来一盘带子 |
[05:57] | and we have to retrieve a magnet Walter left in Fitchburg. | 我们得去菲奇堡找沃尔特留在那里的一块磁铁 |
[06:07] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[06:13] | I don’t understand. When did Peter do this? | 我不懂 彼得什么时候做的 |
[06:17] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[06:19] | What’s happening to him? What are the manifestations? | 那他现在怎么样了 他有什么表现 |
[06:24] | He’s reading time like they do, | 他能像他们一样浏览时空 |
[06:27] | thinking ahead like they can. | 像他们一样预测未来 |
[06:28] | He knows what I’m gonna say before I say it. | 我还没开口 他就知道我要说什么 |
[06:30] | It’s like it’s him, but… it isn’t. | 他人还在 但心变了 |
[06:34] | Walter, he’s convinced that this is the only way to beat them. | 沃尔特 他坚信这是击败他们的唯一方法 |
[06:37] | If you could find out what it’s doing to him | 如果你能弄明白这东西对他的影响 |
[06:40] | or if there’s a way to neutralize it– | 或者 如果有办法让它失效 |
[06:42] | I’ll start running diagnostics right away. | 我马上进行分析 |
[06:46] | Of course, it’s meant to be integrated with organic material. | 当然 得把它植入有机物里面 |
[06:51] | I need to see how it interacts with an actual brain. | 我得看它是怎样和人类大脑相互作用的 |
[06:54] | And whose did you have in mind? | 你想拿谁的大脑做实验 |
[06:59] | Perhaps my porcupine man’s. | 拿我的豪猪人的吧 |
[07:00] | I preserved his brain in formaldehyde. | 我把他的大脑保存在甲醛里了 |
[07:04] | Could you go down and bring it up, please? | 你能下去把它拿上来吗 |
[07:06] | It needs to be submerged in water immediately. | 得马上把它浸到水里 |
[07:11] | It’s Peter. | 是彼得 |
[07:13] | Let me talk to him. | 让我跟他说 |
[07:16] | Peter, where are you? | 彼得 你在哪 |
[07:17] | I’m in New York, Walter. | 我在纽约 沃尔特 |
[07:19] | Peter, listen to me. | 彼得 听我说 |
[07:20] | You must come back to the lab. | 你得回实验室来 |
[07:23] | What you’ve done, son, is extremely dangerous. | 你的做法相当危险 |
[07:25] | I can’t do that. | 我不能回来 |
[07:27] | I called to warn you not to go back to Etta’s apartment. | 我打电话是要警告你们 不要去埃塔的公寓 |
[07:29] | It’s been compromised. | 那里暴露了 |
[07:30] | Please come back to the lab, Peter. | 快回实验室来吧 彼得 |
[07:32] | We don’t know what we’re dealing with here. | 我们都不清楚这是什么状况 |
[07:36] | I-I’m very frightened. | 我很害怕 |
[07:37] | W-we don’t know what that device is actually doing to you. | 我们不知道那个装置对你有什么影响 |
[07:40] | I understand why you would be concerned. | 我理解你们为什么会担心 |
[07:43] | But I also know there is nothing that I could say | 但我也知道 不管我说什么 |
[07:44] | that would change your mind. | 都不会改变你的想法 |
[07:46] | You cannot possibly see what I see. | 你看不到我看到的东西 |
[07:49] | Trust me when I tell you… | 请相信我这句话 |
[07:52] | I am in complete control. | 我没有失控 |
[07:54] | I don’t believe you are in control. | 我才不信你没失控 |
[07:58] | Son, you promised me. | 儿子 你向我保证过 |
[08:01] | You said you would be there for me. | 你说过你会一直在我身边 |
[08:04] | Do you remember– to keep me from slipping? | 还记得吗 让我不再犯错 |
[08:07] | I need you. | 我需要你 |
[08:10] | I’m begging you. | 求你了 |
[08:12] | Please come back in and let me run some tests. | 快回来 让我做些测试 |
[08:16] | I have to go, Walter. | 我得挂了 沃尔特 |
[08:18] | Do not go back to Etta’s apartment. | 别回埃塔的公寓 |
[08:34] | What are we going to do? | 我们要怎么办 |
[08:36] | Did he say where he was? | 他说了他在哪吗 |
[08:38] | New York. That’s all. | 纽约 仅此而已 |
[08:41] | Etta’s apartment isn’t safe, | 埃塔的公寓不安全了 |
[08:42] | and I don’t know where he’s going. | 我也不知道他要去哪 |
[08:48] | I-I can’t stay here. I’m crawling out of my skin. | 我不能待在这儿 我心里乱死了 |
[08:52] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[08:54] | Well, you and Astrid need to work on the tech, | 你和阿斯特丽德要研究这装置 |
[08:56] | so I’m gonna try and find this magnet. | 那我就去找这块磁铁 |
[09:00] | Alone? | 你自己去 |
[09:01] | We have no other option. | 我们别无选择了 |
[09:02] | What about Peter? | 那彼得呢 |
[09:04] | All I can do is just keep our promise to Etta | 我能做的就是遵守我们对埃塔的承诺 |
[09:06] | and–and stick with the plan. | 继续原计划 |
[10:34] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[10:35] | Please, let me. | 容我帮你擦擦吧 |
[10:39] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[11:43] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[11:45] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[11:47] | I’m Carlos. How can I help you? | 我是卡洛斯 我能帮你什么吗 |
[11:49] | I would like to barter for a magnet. | 我想跟你换块磁铁 |
[11:55] | What’d you say? | 你刚刚说什么 |
[11:56] | Uh, an electromagnet, | 一块电磁铁 |
[11:58] | like the one you have on that crane. | 像那架起重机上的那个东西 |
[12:06] | Wait here. | 在这儿等着 |
[12:18] | I’d like to sell you the piping, | 我也想把管子卖给你 |
[12:20] | but I got people depending on me, | 但我也要养家糊口 |
[12:21] | and they need to eat. | 他们总不能喝西北风吧 |
[12:24] | I’m willing to barter. | 可以考虑物物交换 |
[12:26] | Let me know. | 想好了告诉我 |
[12:32] | What is it, Carlos? | 怎么了 卡洛斯 |
[12:33] | Got a woman outside. | 外面来了个女人 |
[12:37] | She’s asking for a magnet. | 她想要一块磁铁 |
[12:49] | It’s her. | 是她 |
[12:54] | Send them. | 叫他们去 |
[12:56] | Send them now. | 马上 |
[13:46] | My name is Simone. | 我叫西蒙 |
[13:51] | Carlos said you were interested in a magnet. | 卡洛斯说你对一块磁铁很感兴趣 |
[13:54] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[13:55] | I know this is a little out of the ordinary, but– | 我知道这有点不太寻常 但… |
[13:57] | Yes. | 有的 |
[14:00] | We have it for you. | 我们给你留着了 |
[14:02] | We’ve been expecting you. | 我们一直在等你 |
[14:06] | Expecting me? | 等我吗 |
[14:09] | I’ve been waiting many years for someone to come for that magnet. | 我等了很多年 希望有人来取走那块磁铁 |
[14:16] | Come. | 跟我来 |
[14:19] | I’ll show you. | 我带你去 |
[14:38] | This is your truck. | 这是你的货车 |
[14:40] | It’s been your truck for 21 years… | 21年前就是你的货车了 |
[14:43] | To transport it. | 用来运磁铁 |
[14:46] | A man came here | 入侵发生后不久 |
[14:48] | soon after the invaders arrived. | 有个男人来到这里 |
[14:50] | The man spoke with my mother. | 他找我母亲商量 |
[14:52] | They talked for a long time. | 聊了很久 |
[14:54] | He said he had a way to save the world… | 说他找到了拯救世界的方法 |
[14:58] | but he needed a giant magnet to do it. | 但需要一个巨大的磁铁才能做到 |
[15:02] | Was his name Walter? Walter Bishop? | 他叫沃尔特吗 沃尔特·贝肖普 |
[15:07] | I don’t remember his name. | 我不记得他的名字了 |
[15:09] | He was older… | 他比你老 |
[15:12] | Grayish hair. | 灰白头发 |
[15:16] | My mother assured him that she would keep a magnet | 我母亲向他保证 |
[15:18] | packed up and ready for when he came back for it. | 她会准备好磁铁 等他回来取 |
[15:22] | Before she died, | 她临终时 |
[15:24] | she made me promise to keep the candle burning. | 让我保证会继续信守诺言 |
[15:33] | And I did. | 我做到了 |
[15:39] | It wasn’t always easy. | 有时候很艰难 |
[15:42] | At times, we were destitute, | 在我们穷困潦倒的时候 |
[15:46] | there were people who wanted to sell the magnet and the truck. | 就会有人想卖了磁铁和货车 |
[15:51] | They lost hope. | 他们失去了希望 |
[15:53] | But my mother never did. | 但我母亲从没失去希望 |
[15:56] | And neither did I. | 我也从没有过 |
[15:58] | And here… | 终于… |
[16:02] | Here you are. | 你来了 |
[16:07] | I sent for diesel fuel. It’s on its way. | 我派人去找柴油了 他们就来 |
[16:10] | I know you don’t mind waiting, | 我知道你肯定不介意等一等 |
[16:12] | And you’d rather drive after nightfall. | 而且最好天黑以后再上路 |
[16:16] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[16:20] | I know a lot of things. | 我知道很多东西 |
[16:23] | I see flashes sometimes when I’m around people. | 当我在人们身边 就会看到闪过的画面 |
[16:26] | Like before, when I met you, | 就像之前 我见到你的时候 |
[16:29] | I saw that you have a bullet in your pocket– | 我看到你口袋里有一颗子弹 |
[16:33] | A slug. | 一小块金属 |
[16:39] | I’ve always had a gift. | 我一直有天赋 |
[16:53] | Even with electricity coursing through the neural tissue, | 即便有电流流向神经组织 |
[16:56] | the brain is dead… | 这个大脑仍是死的 |
[16:58] | Not quite human… | 不完全是个人 |
[17:00] | Most likely damaged by the preservation process. | 很可能在保存过程中受到损坏 |
[17:04] | But in order to understand what’s happening to peter, | 但为了弄清楚发生在彼得身上的事 |
[17:07] | we have to give this a shot. | 我们必须试一试 |
[17:10] | The chances of this working… | 虽然成功的几率 |
[17:14] | are remote at best. | 是很渺茫的 |
[17:17] | Okay, I’ve got a clear image. | 得到清晰的图像了 |
[17:23] | The question is… | 问题是 |
[17:25] | how do I attach… | 我该怎么连接 |
[17:33] | Oh, my. | 我的天啊 |
[17:35] | It worked. | 它起作用了 |
[17:41] | This is a lot of neural activity. | 神经活动的数量惊人 |
[17:43] | I’ve never seen anything like this. | 我从没见过这样的事情 |
[17:46] | It’s all moving along the cerebral cortex, | 它们都沿着大脑皮层在运动 |
[17:49] | which controls higher-level thinking. | 那里控制着高级思维过程 |
[17:58] | It stopped. | 活动停止了 |
[18:00] | The device must’ve detected | 这个装置肯定是检测到 |
[18:02] | that the brain isn’t suitable. | 这个大脑不适合运作 |
[18:04] | Did we gather enough data to extrapolate? | 我们有足够的数据来做推断了吗 |
[18:06] | Let’s see. | 我来瞧瞧 |
[18:08] | Okay, if we take the process that we just saw | 如果我们持续运作 |
[18:11] | and then we run it continuously, | 刚才看见的过程 |
[18:13] | what happens to the brain over time is… | 长时间后大脑将会 |
[18:19] | Walter, are those new ridges forming? | 沃尔特 这是在形成新的脑脊吗 |
[18:25] | The more convolutions, | 卷绕得越多 |
[18:27] | the higher the brain function in mammals. | 哺乳动物的大脑功能就越强大 |
[18:31] | Do you see that? | 你看见了吗 |
[18:32] | The cerebral cortex is becoming so thick | 大脑皮层变得非常厚 |
[18:35] | that it’s overriding the area used to control emotions. | 甚至占居了原本控制情感的部分 |
[18:42] | Remarkable. | 太惊人了 |
[18:44] | Controlled evolution. | 有向进化 |
[18:49] | It’s worse than I feared. | 比我想得还糟 |
[18:56] | Where are they? | 他们人呢 |
[18:57] | They should be here by now. | 他们现在应该到了 |
[18:59] | I wouldn’t worry. They’ll be here soon. | 要我就不会担心 他们很快就会到的 |
[19:20] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[19:22] | Darby. | 达比 |
[19:24] | I’m Olivia. | 我叫奥利维亚 |
[19:25] | I know. | 我知道 |
[19:26] | Everybody’s talking about you. | 大家都在谈论你 |
[19:29] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[19:31] | What are they saying? | 他们都说什么了 |
[19:35] | They said you’re on reward wire. | 他们说你上了通缉令 |
[19:36] | There’s a bounty on you. | 还有重金悬赏 |
[19:39] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[19:42] | What else did they say? | 他们还说了什么 |
[19:43] | Darby? | 达比 |
[19:46] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[19:53] | I thought you might be thirsty. | 我想你也许渴了 |
[19:56] | What’s in it? | 里面放了什么 |
[19:57] | Water. | 水 |
[19:58] | What’s in the water… | 水里放了什么 |
[20:01] | A sedative? | 镇静剂吗 |
[20:04] | You gonna knock me out? | 你准备把我弄昏吗 |
[20:07] | What are you talking about? | 你在说些什么 |
[20:12] | Nobody’s gone to get diesel fuel, have they? | 根本没人去取柴油 不是吗 |
[20:15] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[20:39] | You have no faith. | 你没有信念 |
[20:44] | I could feel that when you came– | 你一来我就感觉到了 |
[20:45] | I’m done with the parlor tricks. | 我受够你那小把戏了 |
[20:46] | I want my truck and my magnet now. | 我现在就要卡车和磁铁 |
[20:52] | When the fuel gets here, you can have it… | 燃料一到 就给你 |
[20:57] | Unless, of course, you’d like to leave now. | 当然 你现在就能走 |
[20:59] | Your car’s over there. | 你的车就在那里 |
[21:02] | You can come back with more people if you want. | 如果你想 你可以带更多人一起回来 |
[21:06] | But we’re still gonna be here. | 但我们还会在这里 |
[21:17] | You lost someone. | 你失去了什么人 |
[21:22] | That’s an assumption that you could make about anybody. | 你对任何人都可以说这话 |
[21:25] | But you lost your daughter… | 但你失去的是你女儿 |
[21:32] | twice. | 两次 |
[21:35] | Fuel’s here. | 燃料到了 |
[22:14] | Did you think you are the only one who can manipulate futures? | 你以为你是唯一能操控未来的人吗 |
[22:20] | I know that you have been making adjustments to mine. | 我知道你一直在对我做出调整 |
[22:24] | I have been making adjustments of my own. | 我自己也在做一些调整 |
[22:27] | We know you switched the briefcase. | 我们知道是你掉包了手提箱 |
[22:31] | We traced it back to the restaurant. | 我们追回到那个饭店 |
[22:33] | And that gave us an origin point for you. | 因而找到了你的原点 |
[22:37] | I knew you were at the intersection | 当你让我错过红绿灯时 |
[22:40] | when you caused me to miss the light. | 我知道你就在十字路口 |
[22:43] | The two events were in close enough succession | 这两件事接连发生 |
[22:46] | that I could determine a probable future. | 让我能确定一个可能的未来 |
[22:49] | I have led you here to this place. | 是我把你引到这儿来的 |
[22:52] | Everything has taken place as I intended. | 发生的一切都在我意料之中 |
[23:12] | This was what she saw. | 这是她看到的 |
[23:14] | This was her last thought before she expired. | 这是她死前的最后一个念头 |
[23:22] | Your emotions make you weak. | 情感使人软弱 |
[24:12] | I can understand why your faith has been shaken. | 我能理解为什么你的信念会动摇 |
[24:15] | But there are mysteries to the universe. | 但这世界还有很多个谜 |
[24:18] | My gift is evidence of that. | 我的这种天赋就是证据 |
[24:20] | The fact that you are here is evidence of that. | 你在这里的事实也是证据 |
[24:22] | Your rational mind can’t make sense of your loss. | 你的理智不能解释你为什么失去女儿 |
[24:26] | But your heart, if you allow it to, | 但如果你允许 你的内心 |
[24:28] | will find its own intuitive way. | 会凭直觉找到答案 |
[24:33] | I’m getting a strong feeling. | 我强烈地感觉到 |
[24:34] | Your daughter’s still with you… | 你女儿还在你左右 |
[24:38] | Even now. | 现在还在 |
[24:47] | Simone, you have a gift. | 西蒙 你有一种天赋 |
[24:50] | You can see things that other people can’t. | 你能看见别人看不见的东西 |
[24:52] | I don’t doubt that. | 这毫无疑问 |
[24:54] | But… | 但 |
[24:56] | Wherever you think this gift came from | 不管你认为自己的天赋从哪里来 |
[24:58] | or whoever you think bestowed it upon you, | 或者你以为是授赠于谁 |
[25:01] | it’s simply an anomaly. | 这只是异常罢了 |
[25:06] | I know that because I’m an anomaly. | 这我知道 因为我也是异常的 |
[25:11] | I have moved things with my mind. | 我能念力移物 |
[25:15] | I’ve lit things on fire. I’ve caught bullets midair. | 意念点火 空中抓子弹 |
[25:19] | I’ve seen things that people only dream about. | 看到人们只能在梦中看到的事物 |
[25:24] | I’ve seen… | 我看到 |
[25:26] | the seams between universes ripped apart, | 宇宙间被撕裂的缝隙 |
[25:29] | things that humans shouldn’t see. | 一些人类不该看到的东西 |
[25:34] | You people make up explanations… | 你们这些人做出解释 |
[25:38] | assign meaning to things without knowing, | 不加了解就赋予意义 |
[25:42] | because it’s reassuring. | 因为这样才让人放心 |
[25:45] | It’s comforting. | 这样才聊以慰藉 |
[25:47] | But I can’t do that… | 但我做不到 |
[25:51] | Because I know too much. | 因为我知道的太多 |
[25:58] | It’s all just numbers. | 那都只是数字而已 |
[26:00] | And the invaders, as you call them, | 你们口中的入侵者 |
[26:02] | they’re just better at math than we are. | 他们只是数学比我们厉害 |
[26:10] | Thank you for the magnet. | 谢谢你给我磁铁 |
[26:25] | Why are you smiling? | 你为什么要笑 |
[26:29] | Because I believe. | 因为我有信仰 |
[26:32] | You can’t know everything. | 你不可能无所不知 |
[27:02] | More heat, Asner. | 再热一点 阿斯纳 |
[27:06] | I said “More heat,” not shut it. | 我说再热一点 不是关掉 |
[27:13] | Peter. | 彼得 |
[27:17] | I need you to suture my shoulder, Walter. | 我需要你缝合我肩上的伤 沃尔特 |
[27:23] | I need my medical kit, disinfectant, | 我需要我的医药箱 消毒剂 |
[27:25] | and pain medication. | 还有止痛药 |
[27:28] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[27:30] | How badly does it hurt? | 伤口有多痛 |
[27:32] | There is no pain. | 我感觉不到疼痛 |
[27:39] | I’ve discovered things, Peter… | 我有发现 彼得 |
[27:41] | Things you need to know. | 你必须要知道 |
[27:45] | I’ve run a diagnostic simulation. | 我做了一次诊断模拟 |
[27:49] | The technology you’ve put inside yourself | 你置入身体里的装置 |
[27:52] | is in the process of completely reshaping your brain. | 正在彻底改造你的大脑 |
[27:58] | The areas that relate to emotion… | 与情感关联的区域 |
[28:03] | are being commandeered to make room for more logical thought. | 被强制为逻辑思维让出空间 |
[28:06] | Shrinking the nucleus accumbens in my limbic system, | 缩小我的大脑边缘系统的伏核 |
[28:11] | suppressing emotional memory | 抑制情绪记忆 |
[28:12] | in favor of higher rational thought, | 来存储更高级的理性思维 |
[28:15] | also expanding my cerebral cortex. | 同时扩展大脑皮层 |
[28:18] | I know. | 我知道 |
[28:22] | If you could see what I see, Walter… | 如果你能看到我所看到的 沃尔特 |
[28:26] | If you could experience what it feels like | 如果你能体验这种 |
[28:29] | to fully harness the untapped potential of the human brain, | 充分驾驭人类大脑未被开发的潜能的感觉 |
[28:34] | you, of all people, should know | 你是最该能理解这种感受的 |
[28:37] | that there is no reason to be afraid. | 我们没理由害怕 |
[28:48] | Are you also aware | 你也知道 |
[28:49] | that the changes will soon be permanent? | 这些变化很快就不可撤销了吗 |
[28:52] | And if that happens, | 如果真是这样 |
[28:54] | there’s nothing I can do to get you back. | 我就没办法把你变回来了 |
[28:57] | I’m going to do this. | 我要这样做 |
[29:02] | I’m going to shift Windmark’s future | 我要扭转温马克的未来 |
[29:04] | so that he passes through the square | 那么他会在晚上7点19分 |
[29:05] | at exactly 7:19 p.m. | 准时经过广场 |
[29:08] | When he does, I will know that | 他经过的时候 我就会知道 |
[29:09] | he has been reset onto the correct path. | 他已经被调整到正确的路径上 |
[29:14] | I can’t allow you to make that mistake. | 我不能让你去犯错 |
[29:17] | Don’t you see, Walter? | 你不明白吗 沃尔特 |
[29:19] | When he passes through the square, | 当他经过广场的时候 |
[29:22] | she will be avenged. | 就能为埃塔报仇 |
[29:29] | We all want Windmark dead… | 我们都想让温马克死 |
[29:35] | But the plan outlined on the tapes is the way to do it. | 不过我们要依照录像带里描述的计划行事 |
[29:42] | We need you, son. | 我们需要你 儿子 |
[29:46] | I need you. | 我需要你 |
[29:52] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[30:08] | Olivia. | 奥利维亚 |
[30:09] | I got a truck and a magnet. | 我有一辆卡车和一块磁铁 |
[30:11] | I need someplace big enough to store them. | 我需要一个足够大的地方存放它们 |
[30:14] | We’ve got a warehouse outside the city. | 我们在市区外有一个仓库 |
[30:16] | When you’re close, | 等你快到那的时候 |
[30:17] | I’ll have someone meet you and guide you there. | 我会找人与你会合再带你过去 |
[30:21] | Hey, listen, I’m gonna call you back. | 听着 我待会儿再打给你 |
[30:48] | Hey! Don’t move! Hands up! | 不许动 举起手来 |
[30:56] | What do you got in the truck? | 卡车上有什么 |
[30:58] | Nothing that you’d be interested in. | 你们不会感兴趣的 |
[30:59] | Got any money? | 有钱吗 |
[31:01] | Nope. | 没有 |
[31:16] | You don’t need money. You are money. | 你不需要有钱 你就是钱 |
[31:39] | I’m just saying… | 我只是想说 |
[31:40] | with the money we’ll make from the truck | 单是货车能赚的钱 |
[31:42] | and the scraps from the magnet, | 加上那块磁铁 |
[31:44] | it’s a pretty good score. | 已经不少了 |
[31:46] | Are you sure you want to get involved in this? | 你真想卷进这种事吗 |
[31:48] | We could pull 100 more jobs and not see this kind of money. | 我们再干一百票也赚不到这种钱 |
[31:51] | Now give me your comm. | 电话给我 |
[31:55] | Trust me, all right? I’ve got it covered. | 相信我 好吗 我能搞定 |
[32:16] | Reward wire. | 举报专线 |
[32:17] | Do you have something to report? | 你有何事上报 |
[32:18] | I have a fugitive in custody. | 我抓到了一名逃犯 |
[32:20] | What is your location? | 上报你的位置 |
[32:22] | I don’t want to tell you where I am. | 我不想透露我的位置 |
[32:23] | I want to meet at a truth church. | 我想去一个真理教堂碰面 |
[32:26] | This is unorthodox. | 这不合规矩 |
[32:27] | Yeah, well, I’ve done things I don’t want to be read for. | 我做过一些我不想被人读到的事 |
[32:29] | So the only way this goes down is at a truth church, | 所以我们只能在真理教堂见面 |
[32:31] | where you can’t scan me. | 在那里你们不能读我 |
[32:33] | Once I get the money, I’ll tell you where she is. | 我一拿到钱 就告诉你们她人在哪 |
[32:35] | What is the fugitive’s name? | 逃犯叫什么 |
[32:38] | Olivia Dunham. | 奥利维亚·德纳姆 |
[32:40] | Hold, please. | 请稍等 |
[33:03] | Reward wire call– | 举报专线接到来电 |
[33:04] | A man claims to have Olivia Dunham in custody. | 一个男人声称抓到了奥利维亚·德纳姆 |
[33:07] | He wants the reward for her capture up front. | 他想先拿赏钱 |
[33:12] | Acceptable. | 可以 |
[33:14] | What is the closest truth church to your location? | 距你最近的真理教堂在哪 |
[33:17] | There’s one in sector seven. I can be there in an hour. | 七区有一座 我一小时能到 |
[33:20] | See that you are. | 不要失约 |
[33:25] | And that’s how we roll. | 我们就这么干 |
[33:32] | Come on. You used to be fun. | 得了 你以前挺幽默的 |
[35:49] | What the hell is this? | 这是怎么回事 |
[36:04] | Don’t. | 别动 |
[36:06] | Put your hands on your head. | 手放在头上 |
[36:09] | Where’s Briggs? | 布里格斯呢 |
[36:40] | Olivia, where are you? | 奥利维亚 你在哪 |
[36:42] | I’m on my way back to Boston. | 我这就回波士顿 |
[36:44] | I’ve got the magnet. | 我拿到磁铁了 |
[36:45] | Anil’s got a place where we can store it. | 阿尼尔有个地方能存放磁铁 |
[36:47] | What happened to your face? | 你的脸怎么了 |
[36:48] | I’m a little banged up, but I’m okay, Walter. | 我受了点伤 不要紧的 沃尔特 |
[36:51] | Um, Olivia, Peter was here. | 奥利维亚 彼得刚刚来过 |
[36:55] | – When? – A couple of hours ago. | -什么时候 -几小时前 |
[36:57] | I tried to convince him. | 我试图说服他 |
[37:00] | I said that his brain is being altered, | 我说他的大脑在改变 |
[37:02] | and that soon it will be irreversible. | 很快这改变就不可撤销了 |
[37:04] | But he won’t hear me. | 但他不肯听 |
[37:05] | I don’t know what else to do. | 我不知道还能怎么做 |
[37:11] | Walter, do you know where he is? | 沃尔特 你知道他在哪吗 |
[37:33] | Peter. | 彼得 |
[37:36] | Olivia. | 奥利维亚 |
[37:41] | Walter, told me about Windmark… | 沃尔特 他说温马克… |
[37:44] | that he almost killed you. | 说他差点杀了你 |
[37:49] | I have already turned that to my advantage. | 我已经将那转为我的优势 |
[37:54] | See those steps down there? | 看到那边的台阶了吗 |
[37:56] | In a few minutes, if everything goes according to plan, | 几分钟后 如果一切如我所料 |
[37:59] | Windmark will walk up those steps | 温马克会走上那台阶 |
[38:01] | and pass that fountain. | 经过喷泉 |
[38:03] | Then I will know that he has been reset onto the correct path. | 那样我就知道他已经被调整到正确的路上 |
[38:07] | He does not realize it now, | 他现在还意识不到 |
[38:10] | but he will be back on the trajectory that I want him on. | 但他会回到我想让他走的轨道上 |
[38:14] | What trajectory is that? | 那是什么轨道 |
[38:16] | The trajectory that leads to his death. | 引向他死亡的轨道 |
[38:23] | He killed our daughter. | 他杀了我们的女儿 |
[38:28] | At exactly 5:12 tomorrow afternoon, | 明天下午5点12分整 |
[38:31] | I will meet him face-to-face. | 我们会正面相遇 |
[38:34] | He will not expect it. | 我会出其不意 |
[38:36] | He will not have a chance to fight back. | 他会毫无还手的机会 |
[38:39] | At 5:13, I will snap his neck. | 5点13分 我会扭断他的脖子 |
[38:42] | At 5:14, he will draw his last breath. | 5点14分 他会气绝而亡 |
[38:49] | Peter, I’ve lost you before over this, | 彼得 我以前因为这个失去过你 |
[38:51] | and I’m not gonna let that happen again. | 我不会让这再发生一次了 |
[38:53] | Now, your thinking is way ahead of mine–I understand that. | 我知道你能比我看得远 |
[38:56] | But the fact that I am here has got nothing to do with anything | 但是我回来这儿 毫无逻辑可言 |
[39:00] | except feeling. | 完全是因为感情 |
[39:03] | And soon, you’re not gonna be able to feel anything, | 很快 你就感受不到任何感情了 |
[39:05] | Not for me, not for Etta. | 对我 对埃塔都没有感情了 |
[39:14] | When I was fighting Windmark, | 我跟温马克打斗的时候 |
[39:18] | he showed me Etta’s last thoughts before he shot her. | 他让我看他开枪打死埃塔前 她最后的念想 |
[39:28] | She thought of us… | 她想到了我们 |
[39:32] | That day in the park before they invaded, | 想到了我们在公园的那天 在他们入侵前 |
[39:36] | before everything went wrong. | 在一切都还美好的时候 |
[39:38] | Her last thoughts… | 她最后想的 |
[39:41] | they were of us. | 是我们 |
[39:52] | I will kill him tomorrow. | 我明天就会杀了他 |
[39:55] | If I remove the tech, I will not be able to do that. | 如果我取出装置 我就做不到了 |
[39:58] | Don’t you see? | 你不明白吗 |
[40:02] | And what if tomorrow is too late? | 如果明天就太迟了呢 |
[40:04] | What if that tech becomes permanent? | 如果那个装置永远改变你了呢 |
[40:11] | Etta’s not gone, Peter. Windmark didn’t take her. | 埃塔没有离开 彼得 温马克没有夺走她 |
[40:14] | – Yes, he did. – No, he didn’t. | -他夺走了她 -不 他没有 |
[40:17] | She’s still here with us. | 她还在我们身边 |
[40:19] | She is dead. | 她死了 |
[40:22] | She saved my life today | 她今天救了我 |
[40:24] | with the bullet she brought to us. | 就用那颗她拿给我们的子弹 |
[40:26] | She’s alive inside us. | 她活在我们心里 |
[40:28] | And there’s nothing that Windmark can do about it, | 这是温马克无法改变的 |
[40:30] | because the love that we can share with her now | 因为我们现在能跟她分享的爱 |
[40:33] | is invulnerable to space and time, | 是不会被时间和空间摧毁的 |
[40:35] | even to them. | 他们也奈何不得 |
[40:37] | And I know that our hearts are broken and that it hurts, | 我知道我们心碎了 很痛苦 |
[40:40] | but that’s what makes us human. | 但这正是我们的人性 |
[40:46] | Emotion is our weakness. | 感情是我们的弱点 |
[40:47] | No, Peter, it’s our strength, | 不 彼得 那是我们的力量 |
[40:50] | Because it’s the one thing that they don’t have. | 因为那是他们唯一缺乏的东西 |
[40:53] | Now, we need to hold on to our connection with Etta, | 我们要保持住我们与埃塔的联系 |
[40:56] | feeling what we felt for her, | 感受我们对她的爱 |
[40:58] | or she dies all over again. | 否则她就再次死掉了 |
[41:02] | And we cannot let her be erased. | 我们不能让她被抹去 |
[41:09] | Peter– | 彼得 |
[41:10] | Peter, I’m not asking you to abandon her. | 彼得 我不是让你抛弃她 |
[41:12] | I’m asking you to hold on to her. | 我是求你留住她 |
[41:17] | You’re not one of them. You’re one of us. | 你不属于他们 你属于我们 |
[41:24] | I want you to listen to me. | 我要你听我说 |
[41:27] | I’m not gonna lose you again. | 我不要再失去你了 |
[41:40] | Peter… look at me. | 彼得 看着我 |
[41:46] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[43:15] | I love you. | 我爱你 |