时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | So I’m going to show you the next piece of the plan to defeat the observers. | 所以我会带你去找打败观察者计划的下一部分 |
[00:08] | – Donald… – Hi, Walter. | -唐纳德 -沃尔特 |
[00:10] | Donald? | 唐纳德 |
[00:11] | That was the name of the man | 是那个21年前 |
[00:12] | that was waiting for Walter 21 years ago. | 等沃尔特的人吧 |
[00:14] | He’s gone. | 他不见了 |
[00:15] | He was a part of the plan, | 他是计划中的一部分 |
[00:17] | and without all of the parts, | 如果找不齐计划的各个部分 |
[00:19] | the plan is useless! | 那计划也毫无用处 |
[00:21] | And you have no idea who Donald is. | 你不知道唐纳德是谁 |
[00:24] | – No. – We have to find him. | -是的 -我们得找到他 |
[00:25] | This radio was left for us in the pocket universe, | 这个收音机是有人留在口袋宇宙给我们的 |
[00:28] | but the tuning dial’s been jammed. | 但是调谐度盘被堵上了 |
[00:31] | It’s, like, stuck on the frequency. | 像是卡在一个频率上了 |
[00:33] | Why? | 为什么 |
[00:33] | Nothing’s being transmitted. | 什么信号都没有 |
[00:35] | The man I was before– | 曾经的我 |
[00:36] | he was consumed by ambition, by hubris, | 充满雄心壮志 傲慢自大 |
[00:39] | and all he cared about was walking with the gods. | 只在乎与神同行 |
[00:42] | Everyone that I care about will be driven away. | 我关心的每个人都会离我而去 |
[00:45] | It’s the only way to hold on to the man I’ve become. | 只有这样我才能继续做个好人 |
[00:48] | You must remove these pieces of my brain. | 你必须取出我脑子里那些部分 |
[01:21] | Walter? | 沃尔特 |
[02:25] | Walter. | 沃尔特 |
[02:27] | Hello, Astrid. | 你好 阿斯特丽德 |
[02:34] | Walter, what are you doing out here? | 沃尔特 你在这里干什么呢 |
[02:36] | Your hair… | 你的头发 |
[02:41] | It’s beautiful. | 很美 |
[02:44] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[02:47] | Did you fix this radio? | 你把这收音机修好了吗 |
[02:50] | Because it’s picking up a signal. | 它正在接收信号 |
[02:57] | It’s beautiful. | 很美 |
[03:20] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[03:23] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[03:24] | Yeah, I just can’t sleep. | 没事 我只是睡不着而已 |
[03:30] | How are you feeling? | 感觉怎么样 |
[03:33] | I had another one of those headaches. | 头又痛了 |
[03:41] | Can I get you something? | 需要我给你拿些什么吗 |
[03:45] | No. | 不用 |
[03:48] | I got everything I need right here. | 有你在就够了 |
[03:53] | There’s something you both need to see. | 你们得来看看 |
[03:55] | The radio’s working. | 收音机能用了 |
[03:58] | The pattern’s repeating on a loop. | 信号内容在循环播放 |
[04:00] | It’s like it’s some kind of Morse code, | 像是某种摩斯密码 |
[04:02] | but it’s not Morse code, | 但又不是 |
[04:04] | or at least it’s not any Morse code that I’ve ever heard. | 至少我从没听过这种摩斯密码 |
[04:07] | So do you think maybe it’s Donald? | 你觉得这会是唐纳德发来的吗 |
[04:09] | Why now? | 为什么挑这个时候呢 |
[04:11] | How would he even know that we’re still alive? | 他怎么知道我们还活着呢 |
[04:13] | Well, he left the radio for Walter for a reason, | 他特地给沃尔特留了个收音机 |
[04:16] | and he left it on that frequency for a reason. | 还特地调到了那个频率 |
[04:18] | Maybe he’s trying to contact us. | 或许他在试着联络我们 |
[04:20] | Well, yeah, him or anybody else with a shortwave radio. | 或是其他拿着短波无线电的人 |
[04:22] | The only way to know for sure | 唯一能确定的办法 |
[04:23] | is to find out what that message is. | 就是解密这条信息 |
[04:26] | Walter. | 沃尔特 |
[04:27] | Walter? | 沃尔特 |
[04:29] | Do you recognize this? | 你对这有印象吗 |
[04:31] | It’s gonna be difficult to get any information from him right now. | 想现在从他那里得到答案会比较困难 |
[04:35] | Because he dropped acid. | 因为他嗑药了 |
[04:42] | Walter. | 沃尔特 |
[04:51] | Walter? | 沃尔特 |
[05:10] | Walter? | 沃尔特 |
[05:12] | Are you tripping? | 你产生幻觉了吗 |
[05:18] | Most definitely. | 对 |
[05:50] | Walter… | 沃尔特 |
[05:52] | I need to talk to you. | 我得跟你谈谈 |
[05:53] | Can you concentrate for a moment? | 你能暂时集中注意力吗 |
[05:58] | Carla Warren is here. | 卡拉·沃伦在这儿 |
[06:03] | My old dead lab assistant is here to haunt me. | 我死去的前实验室助手来纠缠我了 |
[06:08] | The one that was burned in the fire. | 就是死于大火的那个 |
[06:11] | The radio is picking up a transmission. | 收音机在接收传输信号 |
[06:13] | We think it’s from Donald. | 我们觉得是唐纳德发来的 |
[06:14] | Do you recognize it? | 你能分辨出来吗 |
[06:18] | Okay, I ran prelims on the transmission | 我用我的加密程序 |
[06:20] | through my encryption program, | 对信号做了初步分析 |
[06:22] | just trying to figure out if there’s some sort of pattern | 尝试弄清哔哔声里 |
[06:24] | hidden in the beeps and tones, | 是否有隐藏内容 |
[06:26] | but I can’t make heads or tails of it. | 不过还是毫无头绪 |
[06:28] | Okay, Walter, if they’re right | 沃尔特 如果她俩说对了 |
[06:30] | and Donald did send you a message, | 唐纳德的确给你发了讯息 |
[06:32] | it makes sense that he’d expect you to know it. | 那他肯定认定了你能听懂 |
[06:36] | Right. | 对 |
[06:37] | Makes sense. | 有道理 |
[06:39] | Why send me a message I can’t understand? | 为什么给我发段我不懂的讯息 |
[06:44] | So can you? Hmm? | 那你可以吗 |
[06:45] | Understand it? | 听懂了吗 |
[06:52] | It’s in “A” minor. | 是a小调 |
[06:56] | Peter, I’m sorry. | 彼得 对不起 |
[06:57] | I didn’t know we were going to get a message. | 我不知道我们会收到讯息 |
[06:59] | How could I know that? | 我怎么会知道 |
[07:01] | I wouldn’t have taken the acid if I had known that. | 早知道我就不嗑药了 |
[07:04] | What kind of acid did you take? | 你磕了什么药 |
[07:08] | Black blotter. | 黑色迷幻药 |
[07:10] | I found some hidden in the storeroom. | 我在储藏室里找到些藏货 |
[07:13] | Why? | 为什么 |
[07:15] | Because it was an excellent batch. | 因为这批货很棒 |
[07:18] | No, why did you drop acid? | 不 我是问你为什么要嗑药 |
[07:21] | I’m desperate to remember the plan before he completely takes over. | 我必须在他完全占据我之前回忆起计划 |
[07:24] | Who are you talking about, Walter? | 你在说谁 沃尔特 |
[07:28] | Nina and I made an arrangement. | 我和尼娜有个协议 |
[07:32] | What kind of arrangement? | 什么协议 |
[07:33] | She promised | 她保证过 |
[07:36] | that when I finished the plan to defeat the observers, | 我完成打败观察者的计划时 |
[07:39] | she would help me remove the pieces of brain | 她会帮我把他们放回我大脑的那些部分 |
[07:43] | that they put back in. | 再取出来 |
[07:49] | I don’t think that’s a good idea, Walter. | 我觉得这样不好 沃尔特 |
[07:52] | I don’t want to lose you, Peter. | 我不想失去你 彼得 |
[07:59] | I don’t want to lose any of you. | 我不想失去你们任何一个人 |
[08:01] | And you won’t, Walter. | 你不会的 沃尔特 |
[08:03] | I’m right here. | 我就在这儿 |
[08:07] | We’re all right here together. | 我们大家都在这儿 |
[08:12] | It’s not enough. | 这还不够 |
[08:17] | I’m afraid we’re running out of time. | 恐怕我们时间不多了 |
[08:20] | What do you mean, Walter? | 你什么意思 沃尔特 |
[08:22] | Two nights ago, you were all asleep. | 两天前的晚上 你们都睡着了 |
[08:25] | I found myself at the tunnel entrance door, | 我发现自己站在地道的入口 |
[08:29] | dressed and ready to go, | 穿好衣服 准备出去 |
[08:31] | to go outside. | 去外面 |
[08:33] | Out there. | 到外面 |
[08:35] | Where was I going at 3:00 in the morning, Peter? | 凌晨三点 我要去哪 彼得 |
[08:38] | Where? | 去哪 |
[08:38] | I don’t know, Walter. | 我不知道 沃尔特 |
[08:39] | And neither do I! | 我也不知道 |
[08:41] | But he does. | 但他知道 |
[08:41] | But he does. | 但他知道 |
[08:46] | He knows where I was going. | 他知道我要去哪 |
[08:47] | Who knows, Walter? | 谁知道 沃尔特 |
[08:50] | The Walter that was. | 过去的那个沃尔特 |
[08:57] | I don’t even remember what I was doing. | 我甚至不记得自己当时在干什么 |
[08:59] | It’s like the first time I went out, | 就像是我第一次出去的情形 |
[09:01] | but I stopped myself. | 但我阻止了自己 |
[09:04] | But what if next time I didn’t stop myself, | 要是下次我没有阻止自己 |
[09:07] | couldn’t stop myself, what then? | 没能阻止呢 那会怎样 |
[09:09] | I promised you, Peter, but he made me. | 我向你保证过 彼得 但他逼我食言 |
[09:12] | He almost made me. | 他差点就得逞了 |
[09:14] | For reasons I do not know. | 我都不知道是什么原因 |
[09:17] | I need to figure out this blasted plan to defeat the observers, | 我得想出这该死的计划来打败观察者 |
[09:21] | and I have to do it quickly to rid myself of this devil. | 我必须赶快 才能摆脱这个恶魔 |
[09:24] | There must be something they left intact, | 肯定有什么没被破坏 |
[09:27] | something I can use. | 我能加以利用的东西 |
[09:36] | Peter. Peter. | 彼得 彼得 |
[09:42] | Peter, I don’t think I should be discussing this in my condition. | 彼得 我觉得我现在这样不该讨论这个 |
[09:47] | You need to allow me to do my work. | 你得让我做我的工作 |
[09:50] | I need to think, | 我得思考 |
[09:51] | to figure out the tones. | 破解信号 |
[09:53] | Okay, come on. | 好了 行了 |
[10:03] | What if we don’t have to crack the code? | 或许我们不用破解这个密码 |
[10:05] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[10:06] | The signal’s coming from somewhere. | 信号发自某个地方 |
[10:08] | If we track it, | 如果我们追踪它 |
[10:08] | maybe we can figure out what it means. | 也许就能知道它的含义了 |
[10:12] | Peter, can we locate where this signal is being broadcast from? | 彼得 我们能定位这个信号的信号源吗 |
[10:16] | Well, I’ll get in contact with Anil, | 我会联系阿尼尔 |
[10:18] | see if the resistance has a receiver | 看看抵抗者有没有接收器 |
[10:20] | that can help us triangulate the signal. | 能帮我们对信号做三角定位 |
[10:44] | Thank you, my dear. | 谢谢你 亲爱的 |
[11:46] | The tech works by isolating | 这个装置能隔离出 |
[11:47] | the frequency of the radio signal you’re looking for. | 你们要找的那个无线电信号 |
[11:51] | It locates the signal by using three different vectors | 利用三个不同的矢量来三角定位 |
[11:54] | to triangulate the signal. | 找到信号源 |
[11:57] | And we have to be at a certain elevation to track it? | 我们得上一定的海拔才能进行追踪吗 |
[12:00] | No, the machine does it for you, utilizing a satellite. | 不用 机器会用一颗卫星来搞定 |
[12:03] | Hey, Walter. | 沃尔特 |
[12:07] | We’re about to find the signal’s origin. | 我们就要找到信号源了 |
[12:10] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[12:12] | Do you know that there’s something hidden in this lab? | 你知道这个实验室里藏了点东西吗 |
[12:16] | Walter? | 沃尔特 |
[12:17] | Walter? | 沃尔特 |
[12:20] | What’s wrong with him? | 他怎么回事 |
[12:21] | When did he get here? | 他什么时候到的 |
[12:24] | Half an hour ago. | 半小时前 |
[12:25] | He brought the tech that’s gonna help us track the signal’s location. | 他带来了能帮我们追踪信号的装置 |
[12:28] | Let me set the parameters. | 我设置一下参数 |
[12:30] | Set those red geolocate buttons to “Accept.” | 把那些红色定位钮转到”接收” |
[12:48] | Go back. I think that was it. | 往回倒 就是那个 |
[13:39] | Have to go on foot from here, | 从这儿开始得步行了 |
[13:40] | but the transmission’s definitely coming from that direction. | 不过信号绝对是从那个方向发出的 |
[13:43] | Well, how far out? | 有多远 |
[13:45] | Uh, it’s hard to say, | 难说 |
[13:47] | but the signal’s still strong. | 信号还挺强的 |
[13:51] | I’m guessing not more than a couple hundred yards. | 我猜就几百码吧 |
[14:02] | What? | 怎么了 |
[14:09] | You amaze me. | 你真了不起 |
[14:13] | After everything I’ve put you through, | 我让你吃了那么多苦 |
[14:15] | I did the very thing I promised you I wouldn’t do, | 明明答应了你 却又违背了承诺 |
[14:17] | I left you again. | 再次离开了你 |
[14:19] | I’m more than a little embarrassed, you know? | 我觉得特别愧疚 |
[14:22] | Peter, you don’t have to say anything. | 彼得 你什么都不用说 |
[14:24] | No, I do. | 不 我得说 |
[14:31] | I don’t deserve you. | 我配不上你 |
[14:36] | I’m just so lucky, | 我真是太幸运了 |
[14:39] | so incredibly lucky to have you. | 有你在身边是我天大的福气 |
[14:55] | Peter. | 彼得 |
[15:25] | It was an observer. | 是名观察者 |
[15:33] | Peter? | 彼得 |
[15:35] | There are two more over here. | 这里还有两个 |
[15:39] | Another observer and a loyalist. | 一个观察者和一个忠随者 |
[15:48] | Looks like they were killed during a firefight. | 看来是在双方交战时死的 |
[15:51] | Based on the decomp of their bodies, | 根据尸体的腐烂程度 |
[15:52] | I’d say 10, 15 years ago at least. | 他们死了至少有十到十五年了 |
[16:07] | I think we just found Donald. | 我想我们找到唐纳德了 |
[16:23] | Liv, take a look at this. | 小奥 看看这个 |
[16:29] | It’s an early prototype observer gun. | 这是观察者早期用的枪 |
[16:35] | Looks like he killed the two observers and the loyalist | 看来他杀死了两名观察者和一个忠随者 |
[16:38] | But then died of his wounds before he could drive away. | 但还没能开车离开就因伤势过重而死 |
[16:42] | Well, if Donald’s been dead all these years, | 如果唐纳德早就死了 |
[16:43] | then where’s the signal coming from? | 那信号是从哪来的 |
[16:52] | Right over there. | 那儿 |
[17:40] | Olivia! | 奥利维亚 |
[17:41] | This isn’t the source of the transmission. | 这里不是信号源 |
[17:44] | It’s just a relay being used to boost the signal | 只是将别处传来的信号 |
[17:46] | that’s being bounced in from somewhere else. | 增强并转发 |
[17:51] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[17:52] | The body behind the wheel, | 车里的尸体 |
[17:55] | it isn’t Donald. | 不是唐纳德 |
[17:59] | It’s Sam Weiss. | 而是山姆·维斯 |
[18:03] | Walter. | 沃尔特 |
[18:05] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[18:06] | Was there a man that was part of the plan | 计划里是不是有个名叫 |
[18:08] | named Sam Weiss? | 山姆·维斯的人 |
[18:10] | Sam Weiss. | 山姆·维斯 |
[18:13] | I’ve never heard of him. | 没听说过 |
[18:16] | He doesn’t know him. | 他不认识 |
[18:17] | Who is he? | 这人是谁 |
[18:21] | Uh, he was someone that Peter and I knew in a different time line. | 是我和彼得在另一个时间线认识的人 |
[18:24] | Was? | 他怎么了 |
[18:26] | Yeah, we just found his body. | 我们刚发现他的尸体 |
[18:28] | Looks like he was trying to protect the signal relay | 他似乎是想保护无线电传输的 |
[18:31] | from the radio transmission. | 信号继电器 |
[18:34] | What did he have to do with Donald and the signal? | 他跟唐纳德和那个信号有什么关系呢 |
[18:36] | We don’t know, | 我们还不清楚 |
[18:37] | but apparently, he was helping to keep the transmission going. | 但他显然是在维持信号的传输 |
[18:41] | Well, is there a possibility that Sam Weiss was Donald? | 山姆·维斯会不会就是唐纳德呢 |
[18:45] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么认为 |
[18:46] | I mean, we’ve seen glimpses of Donald on the video tapes, | 我们在录像带里看到过几次唐纳德 |
[18:48] | and his hair color and body type | 他的发色和体型 |
[18:51] | just doesn’t match up. | 跟山姆不符 |
[18:53] | Peter’s recalibrating the tracking device | 彼得在重新校准跟踪器 |
[18:55] | so that we can find the signal’s origin point. | 看能否找到信号源 |
[18:57] | We’ll call you back as soon as we have something new. | 一有发现我就通知你 |
[18:59] | Yeah. | 好 |
[19:04] | Okay, she won’t see you now. | 她现在看不见你了 |
[19:08] | You’re still cold, Walter. | 不在这附近 沃尔特 |
[19:19] | Colder. | 离得更远了 |
[19:21] | This is absurd. | 这太荒谬了 |
[19:23] | I haven’t got time for infantile games. | 我没空陪你玩这么幼稚的游戏 |
[19:25] | Just tell me what it is you have me looking for. | 告诉我你究竟要我找什么 |
[19:33] | Your secrets. | 你的秘密 |
[19:34] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我完全不知道你在说什么 |
[19:38] | And I can’t begin to guess. | 我也不能去猜 |
[19:40] | Can’t? | 不能 |
[19:41] | That word was never in the vocabulary | 我所熟知的沃尔特·贝肖普的字典里 |
[19:43] | of the Walter Bishop I knew. | 从没有”不能”这个词 |
[19:47] | He once told me, | 他曾告诉我 |
[19:50] | “There is no god in this lab but me.” | “在这座实验室里我就是神” |
[19:57] | He is not me. | 那不是我 |
[19:59] | Tell her, Nina. | 告诉她 尼娜 |
[20:00] | He’s right. | 他说的没错 |
[20:02] | That Walter would think nothing of | 那个沃尔特会毫不犹豫地 |
[20:04] | going off on his own to New York right now. | 立刻独自前往纽约 |
[20:07] | He’d share all his secrets with the observers, | 他会将他毕生的秘密与观察者分享 |
[20:11] | demonstrate his unequaled brilliance. | 展示他无与伦比的才华 |
[20:15] | A man of your staggering intellect and vision | 像你这般拥有惊人才智和洞察力的人 |
[20:18] | would be recognized by the observers, | 会得到观察者的认可 |
[20:20] | valued, revered even. | 重视 甚至是尊敬 |
[20:28] | Grab your coat and hat. | 拿上你的外套和帽子 |
[20:29] | Stop. | 别说了 |
[20:31] | I won’t let you talk me into leaving the lab by myself again. | 我不会让你说服我再次独自离开实验室 |
[20:34] | I promised Peter! | 我答应过彼得 |
[20:37] | I will not jeopardize the plan. | 我不会危害整个计划 |
[20:39] | I won’t risk the safety of everyone I care about. | 我不会让我在乎的人陷入险境 |
[20:42] | Walter? | 沃尔特 |
[20:55] | Warmer. | 接近了 |
[21:07] | You’re burning up. | 近在眼前了[你烧着了] |
[21:09] | And I know how that feels. | 我知道那是什么感受 |
[21:22] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[21:25] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[21:28] | No, put it back, Walter. | 不 把它放回去 沃尔特 |
[21:30] | It’s your life’s work, | 这是你毕生的研究 |
[21:32] | the work I came to burn the night that I died. | 就是我死的那天想要烧毁的东西 |
[21:49] | Perhaps just a peek. | 就看一眼 |
[22:17] | This is my matter displacement invention | 这是我想出来的物质位移装置 |
[22:19] | for removing food from cans. | 用来取出罐子里的食物 |
[22:21] | I was going to render the can opener obsolete. | 我本来是想用这个彻底废除开罐器的 |
[22:26] | Mister. | 先生 |
[22:29] | I don’t know if I can make change for this. | 我不知道我能不能找得开 |
[22:32] | Try. | 想办法 |
[22:40] | Look. | 瞧啊 |
[22:41] | And my design for the combustible engine powered by potatoes. | 这是我设计的以土豆为燃料的发动机 |
[22:50] | What’s black umbrella? Is that in here? | 黑伞是什么 这里面有吗 |
[22:57] | What is black umbrella? | 黑伞是什么 |
[22:59] | Why is it in my head? | 我怎么会记得这个 |
[23:04] | Would you care for a top off, sir? | 要来点什么吗 先生 |
[23:07] | I have purple microdot, | 这里有紫色迷幻药 |
[23:09] | or would you like to stick with the black blotter? | 或许您还是想要黑色迷幻药 |
[23:14] | I don’t mind if I do. | 那我不客气了 |
[23:19] | Excellent choice, sir. | 选得好 先生 |
[23:29] | Ah, when I crossed universes to save Peter, | 我去平行世界救彼得时 |
[23:33] | this is when I first realized how I could do it. | 这是我最初想到要怎么做的时候 |
[23:36] | And do you remember anything else? | 还记得别的吗 |
[23:37] | When you were going to create your own universe | 记得你想创造自己的世界 |
[23:39] | and start from scratch? | 从零开始吗 |
[23:45] | I’m not who you say I am. | 我不是你口中的那个人 |
[23:46] | I am not that man anymore. | 我不再是那个人了 |
[23:53] | Where am I? | 我在哪 |
[23:54] | – You’re in Manhattan. – Manhattan? | -曼哈顿 -曼哈顿 |
[23:56] | At the observer precinct. | 这是一个观察者的分局 |
[23:57] | What am I doing here? | 我跑这儿来干什么 |
[23:59] | You snuck out of the lab, you tricked Astrid. | 你溜出了实验室 骗过了阿斯特丽德 |
[24:04] | Why would I do that? I–I promised Peter. | 我为什么要那么做 我向彼得保证过 |
[24:07] | I promised that I wouldn’t leave the lab alone again. | 我保证我不会再单独跑出来了 |
[24:12] | I wouldn’t make a unilateral decision like that. | 我才不会做那么自私的决定 |
[24:14] | I wouldn’t do something that could hurt the people I love. | 我不会做伤害我爱的人的事 |
[24:18] | You’re in denial. | 你这是不肯面对事实 |
[24:19] | You’ve been him longer than you’ve been you. | 你做他的时间比做你的时间还长 |
[24:23] | Why else do you think I’m here? | 否则我怎么会在这儿 |
[24:26] | I’m just like this journal. | 我就像这本日记 |
[24:28] | I represent all of the things that you’re trying to keep buried. | 我代表了所有你想隐藏的东西 |
[24:38] | I wanted to cry for you. | 我想为你流泪 |
[24:42] | I’m different now. | 我变了 |
[24:44] | It was a surgical procedure that made you the Walter you’re clinging to, | 你是靠手术才变成了现在这样 |
[24:48] | but you can’t hide from who you are. | 但你无法掩藏真实的自己 |
[24:53] | I’ve made a terrible mistake. | 我犯了个大错误 |
[24:54] | I’ve risked everything. | 我给一切带来了危险 |
[24:56] | I’ve put everybody in jeopardy. | 让大家都身处险境 |
[24:58] | I must find my way home. | 我得找到回家的路 |
[25:05] | Come on, Walter. We’re waiting for you. | 走吧 沃尔特 我们在等你呢 |
[25:34] | What are we doing here? | 我们在这儿干什么 |
[25:35] | We’re meeting Peter and Olivia. | 我们来见彼得和奥利维亚 |
[25:36] | We have to rent a boat, remember? | 我们得租艘船 记得吗 |
[25:39] | Boat? | 船 |
[25:44] | What’s wrong with him? | 他怎么了 |
[25:46] | He’s fine. | 他很好 |
[25:48] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[25:52] | It’s at the end of the dock. | 在码头那边 |
[25:54] | But I’d easy on the choke ’cause | 别拉死阻风门 |
[25:55] | it’ll flood the engine if you give it too much gas. | 会淹死发动机 |
[25:58] | All right, let’s go, Walter. | 好的 走吧 沃尔特 |
[26:10] | Why do we need a boat, Peter? | 我们要船干什么 彼得 |
[26:12] | Because we used the tech that Anil gave us | 因为我们用阿尼尔给我们的装置 |
[26:14] | to locate the origin point of Donald’s signal. | 追踪到了唐纳德的信号来源 |
[26:17] | Where’s it coming from? | 信号从哪来 |
[26:19] | There. | 那里 |
[26:20] | That island. That’s where we’re going, Walter. | 那个岛 我们要去那儿 沃尔特 |
[26:21] | Is that where Donald is? | 唐纳德就在那里吗 |
[26:24] | We’re gonna find out. | 待会儿就知道了 |
[26:26] | Oh, my. | 天呐 |
[26:41] | Watch your step, Walter. | 小心 沃尔特 |
[26:43] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[26:44] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[26:46] | Walter, it’s okay. Just relax. | 沃尔特 没事的 放松 |
[26:48] | – No, we have to- – No. No, Walter. | -我们得 -不 沃尔特 |
[26:51] | Just slow down. | 别着急 |
[26:54] | Slow down. | 慢慢走 |
[27:12] | Hey, you there. | 你们 |
[27:16] | Afternoon. | 下午好 |
[27:18] | Hold up. | 站住 |
[27:23] | That your boat? | 那是你们的船吗 |
[27:24] | Yeah, we’re just going down to visit my uncle. | 是啊 我们去看我叔叔 |
[27:27] | Your uncle? | 你叔叔 |
[27:28] | He lives out on Thimble island. | 他住在顶针岛上 |
[27:31] | I’m gonna have to do a scan. | 我得给你扫描一下 |
[27:34] | Sure thing, no problem. | 行啊 没问题 |
[27:35] | You have papers? | 你有证件吗 |
[27:36] | Yeah, right here. | 就在这儿 |
[27:45] | Go. | 快走 |
[27:50] | Come on, Walter. | 快走 沃尔特 |
[27:55] | Why are these mice shooting at us? | 这些老鼠为什么要冲我们开枪 |
[28:06] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[28:52] | Based on the strength of the signal, | 从信号的强度来看 |
[28:53] | we gotta be getting close. | 我们越来越接近了 |
[28:55] | Look, there’s a path just over there. | 瞧 那边有条路 |
[28:59] | How you doing, Walter? | 你还好吗 沃尔特 |
[29:07] | He’s fine. | 他没事 |
[29:34] | This is where the signal originates. | 这就是信号的源头 |
[29:42] | Who are you? What do you want? | 你们是谁 你们想干什么 |
[29:47] | We’re here to meet Donald. | 我们是来见唐纳德的 |
[29:50] | Are you Donald? | 你是唐纳德吗 |
[29:54] | There’s no Donald here. | 这里没有唐纳德 |
[29:57] | Have you ever seen this man before? | 你以前见过这个人吗 |
[29:58] | You recognize him? | 你认得出他吗 |
[30:04] | I don’t know who you are, | 我不知道你们是谁 |
[30:05] | but I suggest you turn around and go back where you came from. | 但你们还是打道回府吧 |
[30:16] | Astrid. | 阿斯特丽德 |
[30:17] | Do you see him? | 你看到他了吗 |
[30:18] | – The child observer. – Oh, my god. | -那个观察者孩子 -天呐 |
[30:21] | It’s him. | 是他 |
[30:25] | Richard? | 理查德 |
[30:30] | Who are these people? | 这些人是谁 |
[30:31] | I have it under control, Carolyn. | 我能处理好 卡洛琳 |
[30:33] | Go back inside. | 回屋里去 |
[30:34] | We’re here because of a man named Donald. | 我们是为一个叫唐纳德的人而来 |
[30:39] | You know him? | 你认识他吗 |
[30:43] | He left a radio for us, | 他给我们留了个收音机 |
[30:45] | and this morning it started transmitting a signal that led us here. | 今早它收到一个信号 我们一路追查到这里 |
[30:53] | Put the gun down. | 把抢放下 |
[31:02] | Richard, we knew this day could happen, | 理查德 我们早知道可能会有这一天 |
[31:07] | that one day someone would come for him. | 早晚会有人来找他 |
[31:12] | You said you picked up a radio transmission. | 你说你收到了一个无线电信号 |
[31:15] | Then you know it contained a message with a password. | 那你就知道那个信号传输的信息是口令 |
[31:19] | The message was in code. | 信息是密码 |
[31:20] | We couldn’t crack it. | 我们无法解开 |
[31:22] | Donald said the person he left the radio for would know the code. | 唐纳德说他把收音机留给了知道密码的人 |
[31:27] | If you are who you say you are, | 如果你们没骗人 |
[31:29] | tell me the password. | 那就告诉我口令 |
[31:35] | Tell me the password. | 告诉我口令 |
[33:04] | Black umbrella. | 黑伞 |
[33:11] | It’s black umbrella. | 是黑伞 |
[33:15] | That’s the password. | 这就是口令 |
[33:17] | Black umbrella. | 黑伞 |
[33:26] | I think you better come inside. | 你们进来吧 |
[33:56] | You know Donald. | 你认识唐纳德 |
[33:58] | So what can you tell us about him? | 能跟我们说说他吗 |
[34:00] | When the invaders came | 入侵者进犯后 |
[34:02] | and people started to fight back, | 人们开始反抗 |
[34:04] | my wife and I helped the cause in any way we could. | 我和妻子为反抗事业竭尽所能 |
[34:08] | We gave food, supplies, | 我们提供食物 日用品 |
[34:10] | medical attention, and shelter | 医疗救助 还有住所 |
[34:12] | to those courageous enough to stand up against them. | 给那些有勇气反抗他们的人 |
[34:16] | You were part of the resistance. | 你们也是抵抗者吗 |
[34:17] | We didn’t call ourselves that back then, but yes. | 我们那时不这么叫自己 但没错 |
[34:21] | After a while, we acquired a reputation as people who could be trusted. | 过了一段时间 人们都知道我们值得信任 |
[34:26] | That’s how we met Donald. | 我们就是这样认识唐纳德的 |
[34:28] | About eight months after the invasion, | 大约是入侵八个月后 |
[34:30] | he showed up at our doorstep. | 他出现在我们家门口 |
[34:33] | He said the invaders were looking for him | 他说入侵者正寻找他 |
[34:35] | and he had to go away. | 而他得离开 |
[34:38] | But he needed us to watch over the boy. | 但他需要我们照看这孩子 |
[34:41] | He said he was part of an important plan to defeat the invaders. | 他说这孩子是击败入侵者计划的重要环节 |
[34:47] | Donald said he’d worked with a scientist from boston, | 唐纳德说他和一位波士顿的科学家合作 |
[34:49] | but the scientist had been captured. | 但那位科学家被捕了 |
[34:52] | He wasn’t sure he’d ever see him again | 他不确定能否再见到那位科学家 |
[34:54] | but that he hoped that he would. | 但他希望可以 |
[34:56] | That’s me. | 那科学家就是我 |
[34:58] | – Did Donald say where he was going? – No. | -唐纳德说他去哪了吗 -没有 |
[35:01] | And you never saw him again after that? | 那之后你们再也没见过他吗 |
[35:02] | That was part of the arrangement. | 这是约定的一部分 |
[35:04] | He couldn’t come back. | 他不能回来 |
[35:05] | He didn’t want to put us in danger. | 他不想给我们带来危险 |
[35:07] | We heard that he was dead. | 据说他死了 |
[35:13] | Before he left, | 他走之前 |
[35:14] | he gave us this. | 留下了这个 |
[35:16] | We had to turn it on every five days at the same time, | 我们每五天就得在同一时间打开它 |
[35:19] | so it could broadcast a coded message. | 这样就能传输一条加密信息 |
[35:21] | If you were still alive, | 如果你们还活着 |
[35:23] | you would get the message and come for the boy. | 你们就能收到信息 来找这个男孩 |
[35:26] | That was over 20 years ago. | 都是二十多年前的事了 |
[35:29] | He doesn’t speak. | 他从不说话 |
[35:32] | He hasn’t aged a day since he came to live with us. | 和我们在一起生活期间也一直没长大 |
[35:39] | We call him Michael. | 我们叫他迈克尔 |
[35:42] | There were times when I thought about not turning that signal on anymore. | 我也曾想过再也不传输这信号了 |
[35:49] | Selfishly, I wanted to keep him here with us. | 自私的说 我想让他留在这儿陪我们 |
[35:52] | This is the hardest day for me. | 对我来说 今天是最艰难的一天 |
[35:55] | I never doubted that Michael was important, | 我一直坚信迈克尔很重要 |
[35:58] | that he was meant for something great. | 他有不凡的事要做 |
[37:20] | Here. | 给你 |
[37:22] | Something to warm you up. | 暖暖身子吧 |
[37:24] | It’s just hot cocoa. | 是热可可 |
[37:35] | I had a daughter, and when she was little, | 我有过一个女儿 她小的时候 |
[37:37] | she loved hot cocoa. | 很爱喝热可可 |
[37:39] | She used to say, | 她曾经说过 |
[37:41] | that of all the hot cocoa in the world, | 全世界的热可可里 |
[37:43] | mine was her favorite. | 她最爱喝我做的 |
[38:03] | Do you know me? | 你认得我吗 |
[38:07] | Do you remember me? | 你记得我吗 |
[38:21] | But he met us in a different time line. | 他在另一个时间线遇到我们的 |
[38:24] | How could he possibly remember you? | 怎么还会记得你呢 |
[38:28] | Observers experience time differently. | 观察者对时间的感觉与我们不同 |
[38:32] | Maybe he does too. | 也许他也是 |
[38:44] | You can’t hide from who you are. | 你无法掩藏真实的自己 |
[38:49] | Some things are not ours to tamper with. | 这可不是我们所能胡乱干预的 |
[38:53] | Some things are god’s. | 这是上帝的领域 |
[38:54] | There’s only room for one God in this lab, | 在这实验室只有一个上帝 |
[38:57] | and it’s not yours. | 而他不是你所指的上帝 |
[39:01] | God, I just can’t bear it when you’re not here. | 你不在这儿 我受不了 |
[39:06] | You know what I’m doing, you know where I am, | 你知道我在哪里 做着什么 |
[39:10] | 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. | 一天24小时 一周7天 日复一日 |
[39:20] | I won’t give up, Elizabeth. I can do this. | 我不会放弃的 伊丽莎白 我会找到治疗方法 |
[39:30] | I need you not to doubt me. | 你要相信我 |
[39:37] | Nothing’s going to happen to you. | 你不会有事的 |
[39:40] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[39:47] | Walter, you’re trying to create | 沃尔特 难道你要试着建造一个 |
[39:48] | a wormhole into another universe? | 通向另一世界的虫洞吗 |
[39:50] | Yes. I think I just said that. | 是的 我想我刚已经说清楚了 |
[39:53] | I’m sorry, but you can’t. | 无意冒犯 但是你做不了 |
[39:55] | Yes, I think I can. | 不 我想我可以 |
[39:57] | No, Walter, I won’t let you do it. | 不行 沃尔特 我不会让你这么做的 |
[40:02] | Walter! | 沃尔特 |
[40:04] | No! | 不要 |
[40:12] | Walter, there has to be a line somewhere. | 沃尔特 科学领域存在着禁忌 |
[40:16] | There has to be a line we can’t cross. | 肯定有我们不能逾越的界限 |
[40:22] | My son is dying, Dr. Warren. | 我的儿子危在旦夕 沃伦博士 |
[40:26] | I will not allow that to happen again. | 我不允许悲剧再次发生 |
[40:30] | I am become death, destroyer of worlds. | 现在我成为了死神 成为大千世界的毁灭者 |
[40:35] | Don’t you quote Oppenheimer. | 别用奥本海默的话教训我 |
[40:36] | Knowledge cannot be pursued without morality. | 追求知识不能脱离道德的约束 |
[40:38] | You sound like a sanctimonious southern preacher! | 你说起话来像位假圣洁的南方传教士 |
[40:39] | I may go to church every Sunday, Walter, | 沃尔特 我每周都会去教堂 |
[40:41] | but I also have three degrees in theoretical physics, | 但我同时拥有三个理论物理的学位 |
[40:43] | and I am telling you you cannot do this. | 而我认真地告诉你 你不能这么做 |
[40:46] | We both know the amount of energy required to create a portal | 你我都知道 建立另一世界的入口所需的能量 |
[40:49] | will forever ruin both universes. | 会给两个世界造成不可磨灭的灾难 |
[40:51] | For the sake of one life, you will destroy the world. | 为了拯救你孩子的一条命 你要搭上全世界 |
[40:58] | Some things are not ours to tamper with. | 这可不是我们所能胡乱干预的 |
[41:01] | Some things are god’s. | 有些东西是属于神的 |
[41:03] | There’s only room for one god in this lab, | 在这实验室只有一个上帝 |
[41:05] | and it’s not yours. | 而他不是你所指的上帝 |
[41:48] | The journal doesn’t matter. | 笔记不重要 |
[41:50] | Even if you burn it, it’s too late | 就算你烧了它 也太晚了 |
[41:53] | now that you remember all the things you’re capable of. | 因为你把能记住的都记住了 |
[41:56] | Walter, you got the boy back. | 沃尔特 你把那男孩救了回来 |
[41:58] | You’ve got to continue. You’ve got to keep fighting. | 你必须继续 必须继续战斗 |
[42:03] | I think we both know | 我想我们两个都知道 |
[42:04] | you’re too tired to do that. | 你太累了做不到 |
[42:08] | There’s nothing to burn. | 没有什么好烧的 |
[42:15] | You’ve been him longer than you’ve been you. | 你做他的时间比做你的时间还长 |