时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | I got called to a crime scene outside the city. | 我被叫去城外的一个罪案现场 |
[00:05] | I saw Etta for the first time. | 那是我第一次见到埃塔 |
[00:06] | She recruited me in the resistance, | 她将我吸纳进反抗者组织 |
[00:08] | taught me how to block them from reading my thoughts. | 教我如何抵抗被他们读取 |
[00:11] | Who is the Dove? | 鸽子是谁 |
[00:12] | I don’t know! Nobody does! | 我不知道 没人知道 |
[00:15] | How far have you come with the tapes? | 带子里的内容你们做的怎么样了 |
[00:16] | We have the rocks from the mine in Pennsylvania, | 我们拿到了宾州矿井里的石头 |
[00:18] | the magnet, beacons, and scrolls of physics. | 磁铁 钢罐 和物理公式的卷轴 |
[00:21] | They are part of a device that we must build. | 他们是我们要制造的装置的部件 |
[00:24] | If we can send the boy into the future, | 如果我们能将孩子送去未来那一刻 |
[00:25] | when they study him, | 当他们研究他 |
[00:26] | they will realize all that he is, | 就会明白他是什么 |
[00:28] | and they will never go down that path. | 他们就不会迈上那条路了 |
[00:30] | And the observers will never invade. | 这样观察者就不会入侵了 |
[00:32] | The plan is gonna reset time. | 计划能重置时间 |
[00:34] | It’s how we’re gonna see Etta again. | 能帮我们再见到埃塔 |
[00:37] | There is one thing I haven’t told the others. | 有一件事我没告诉他们 |
[00:39] | He showed me that for the plan to work, | 他让我看到 如果想要计划成功 |
[00:41] | I would have to sacrifice myself. | 我要牺牲自己 |
[00:45] | Michael, Michael! | 迈克尔 迈克尔 |
[00:46] | – Where’s Michael? – He just walked off the train. | -迈克尔在哪 -他下了火车 |
[00:49] | Hello. | 你好 |
[00:54] | Okay, call me back when you have something. | 好的 有消息给我打电话 |
[00:56] | No answer. | 没人接 |
[00:57] | Anil put the word out to his contacts, | 阿尼尔已经传话给他的线人 |
[00:59] | but so far, nobody’s seen or heard anything about a child observer. | 不过目前还有任何观察者孩子的消息 |
[01:01] | I do not understand. | 我不明白 |
[01:02] | I can track the convoy that’s transporting the boy to “J” Street, | 我追踪押送孩子的车队一直到J大街 |
[01:05] | and then they just fall right off the grid. | 然后他们就突然消失了 |
[01:07] | I mean, I can’t even track them on satellites. | 用卫星定位都找不到人 |
[01:10] | Keep trying. | 别放弃 |
[01:10] | Where the devil is Donald? | 唐纳德到底去哪了 |
[01:12] | Why did we agree to let him contact us? | 我们当时怎么会同意让他联络我们 |
[01:14] | ’cause we didn’t know we were gonna lose Michael. | 因为我们没想到能弄丢迈克尔 |
[01:15] | Well, what if he knows how to communicate with the boy | 要是他知道怎样和那男孩交流 |
[01:17] | or has a way of finding him? | 或者有办法找到他呢 |
[01:18] | Well, when he gets back with the tech, we’ll find out. | 等他带着装置回来 一问便知 |
[01:21] | Well, we need to find him before Windmark | 我们得在温马克发现 |
[01:22] | figures out that he’s the key to the plan. | 他就是计划关键之前找到他 |
[01:24] | Call him again. | 再给他打个电话 |
[01:35] | Lieutenant. | 中尉 |
[01:35] | I’m sorry, I’m running late for a meeting. | 抱歉 我开会快迟到了 |
[01:37] | So am I. | 我也是 |
[01:39] | A high-value detainee was taken into custody last night. | 昨晚有名重要囚犯被拘留 |
[01:41] | I need to know where he’s being held. | 我要知道他被关在哪里 |
[01:43] | I’m under strict orders not to disclose that information. | 上头有令 严禁透露任何信息 |
[01:46] | I understand. | 这个我懂 |
[01:46] | Word came down that my division is to supply reinforced security. | 上头有令 由我部提供加强安保 |
[01:51] | I wasn’t informed of that. | 这我倒没听说 |
[01:52] | Well, I’m informing you now. | 那我现在告诉你了 |
[01:55] | There’s supposed to be a measure of cooperation | 我们两个部门 |
[01:56] | between our departments, lieutenant, | 应该相互配合 中尉 |
[01:58] | or have you forgotten that? | 还是你已经忘了 |
[02:00] | Agent, there’s a change in protocol | 探员 自从内部出现安全漏洞 |
[02:01] | after the security breaches from within. | 协议就更改了 |
[02:07] | Lieutenant… | 中尉 |
[02:09] | Are you suggesting that I might be the dove? | 你是在说 我可能是鸽子吗 |
[02:17] | I’m more of a raven, don’t you think? | 我更像是乌鸦 你说呢 |
[02:21] | Yeah. Right. | 对 有道理 |
[02:24] | Detention camp 17, east wing– | 东区 17号拘留营 |
[02:27] | Liberty island. | 自由岛 |
[02:30] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[02:33] | Who is the detainee, anyway? | 对了 你知道囚犯是谁吗 |
[02:36] | Hell if I know. | 我怎么会知道 |
[03:08] | I am intrigued by you, | 我对你很感兴趣 |
[03:10] | anomaly xb-6783746. | 异常人XB6783746号 |
[03:29] | It is in your interest to communicate with me. | 你最好向我交代 |
[03:42] | The people you were with, | 之前和你在一起的那些人 |
[03:45] | what did they want with you? | 他们为什么需要你 |
[03:54] | You are of significance to them. | 你对他们来说很重要 |
[03:59] | What is your purpose? | 你能做什么 |
[04:15] | Tell me about September… | 说说九月的事 |
[04:17] | The one who hid you. | 那个把你藏起来的人 |
[04:21] | Why did he hide you? | 他为什么要把你藏起来 |
[04:26] | To what end? | 出于什么目的 |
[05:01] | The fugitives have a plan. | 那些逃犯在密谋一个计划 |
[05:04] | Tell me about the plan. | 告诉我计划的内容 |
[05:10] | How does it involve you? | 怎么会牵扯到你 |
[05:43] | Run complete and thorough diagnostics. | 进行全面诊断分析 |
[05:48] | Find out what it is. | 查明他到底是什么 |
[06:33] | Broyles. Did you find him? | 布洛伊 你找到他了吗 |
[06:34] | Yes, but the news isn’t good. | 是的 但情况并不乐观 |
[06:36] | They’re holding him at a detention facility on liberty island. | 他被关押在自由岛的一间拘留所 |
[06:38] | I’m uploading the schematic to you now. | 我这就把结构图发给你们 |
[06:40] | Let me see. | 给我 |
[06:46] | Okay, I got it. | 看到了 |
[06:48] | It looks like a fortress. | 看上去防卫森严 |
[06:49] | It is. | 确实 |
[06:51] | The towers are manned around the clock. | 塔楼随时有人把守 |
[06:52] | And inside the complex, you’re dealing with at least five layers of security. | 在建筑内部至少有五层防御 |
[06:56] | Can you get us in? | 你能把我们弄进去吗 |
[06:57] | I don’t have the clearance. | 我没有出入许可 |
[07:01] | Where exactly are they keeping him? | 他具体被关押在哪 |
[07:02] | The east wing… | 东区 |
[07:05] | In what they call their neurological research unit. | 那里被称为神经研究部 |
[07:08] | They’re going to experiment on him. | 他们要拿他做实验 |
[07:11] | Most likely, yes. | 看上去是的 |
[07:12] | Or worse. | 或更糟 |
[07:15] | No building is impenetrable. How do we get in? | 总有漏洞可钻 有什么方法进去 |
[07:17] | I could get you a boat. | 我顶多能给你们备条船 |
[07:23] | But there are sensors located around the perimeter | 但在外围有侦察器 |
[07:24] | monitoring all movement. | 监控一切动向 |
[07:26] | Well, what if I could hack into the system | 要是我能侵入系统 |
[07:27] | and disable them remotely? | 远程关闭呢 |
[07:29] | They have multiple redundant alarm systems. | 他们有多重报警系统 |
[07:32] | If one is tampered with, | 如果其中一个被篡改 |
[07:33] | the others automatically lock the place down. | 其它的就会自动锁死那个地方 |
[07:36] | We need an end run. | 我们得曲线救国 |
[07:38] | We need to bypass security altogether. | 我们得完全绕过安保系统 |
[07:40] | How? | 怎么做 |
[07:44] | The other side? | 走另一边 |
[07:46] | The other side of what? | 什么另一边 |
[07:50] | You mean the alternate universe? | 你是说平行宇宙吗 |
[07:54] | What if the island is accessible from over there? | 如果我们可以上去另一边的自由岛呢 |
[07:56] | If I can find the right location, | 如果我能找到正确位置 |
[07:58] | then I can cross over, | 就能穿过去 |
[07:59] | grab Michael from underneath them, | 从他们手中救下迈克尔 |
[08:00] | and then bring him back with me. | 再把他带回来 |
[08:05] | But Walter said that the Cortexiphan burned out of your system. | 但沃尔特说你体内的克特西芬已经消耗殆尽 |
[08:08] | Without that, you no longer have the ability to cross over. | 没有它 你就没有穿越的能力了 |
[08:14] | Maybe there’s a way I can get it back. | 也许我有办法恢复呢 |
[08:24] | Perhaps she can. | 也许她确实能 |
[08:32] | How do we even know if the Cortexiphan is still good? | 我们怎么知道克特西芬还没坏 |
[08:35] | It has a shelf life of 127 years. | 它的保质期是127年 |
[08:38] | Belly made sure of it. | 贝利搞定的 |
[08:40] | But, Walter, how do we know that this is gonna work? | 但是 沃尔特 我们怎么知道这行得通 |
[08:42] | When you ran the trials, | 你以前的试验 |
[08:43] | you gave Olivia controlled doses over an extended period. | 是在更长的时间内摄入定量药剂 |
[08:46] | That’s true, but Olivia’s treatment | 是这样 但奥利维亚的疗程 |
[08:48] | created a unique network of neural pathways in the brain. | 在她脑内创造了独特的神经回路 |
[08:51] | They may have atrophied through disuse, | 它们可能因为长期不被使用而萎缩 |
[08:54] | but a sudden jolt of Cortexiphan | 但有了克特西芬的突然刺激 |
[08:57] | could reactivate them, temporarily at least. | 可以重新激活它们 至少能暂时激活 |
[08:59] | “Temporarily”? How long would I have? | “暂时”是多久 |
[09:02] | I-I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[09:03] | I’ll have to calibrate that | 等我确定了 |
[09:04] | once I’ve determined just how massive a dose I can safely give you. | 能给你注射的最大安全剂后量再校准一下 |
[09:08] | How can a massive dose possibly be safe, Walter? | 大剂量怎么可能安全 沃尔特 |
[09:11] | The side effects of Cortexiphan have always been unpredictable. | 克特西芬的副作用一直都难以预料 |
[09:13] | Can you honestly tell me that you know exactly how she’d react? | 你老实说你知道她会有什么反应吗 |
[09:15] | I don’t know. I think. | 我不知道 我想… |
[09:16] | Could it give her seizures? | 她会痉挛吗 |
[09:18] | – Possibly. – Could it stop her heart? | -有可能 -会停止心跳吗 |
[09:19] | There’s a chance of that, yes. | 没错 有这可能 |
[09:20] | Could it cause her to phase in and out, | 会时而消失时而出现 |
[09:22] | disappear entirely, burst into flames? | 又或者是永远消失 或是自燃吗 |
[09:24] | Those are the risks, yes. | 没错 是有这些风险 |
[09:26] | I’ll do all I can to mitigate it, | 我会尽我所能减轻副作用 |
[09:27] | but I cannot eliminate them altogether. | 但我无法把它们都消除 |
[09:29] | No, it’s too dangerous. | 不行 太危险了 |
[09:32] | Peter. | 彼得 |
[09:33] | What other choice do we have? | 我们还有别的选择吗 |
[09:37] | We can’t let anything happen to him. | 我们不能让他有任何的闪失 |
[09:41] | Etta died so that we could finish the plan. | 埃塔为了让我们完成计划而死 |
[09:44] | “Both feet in.” That’s what we said. | 我们曾经说过的 要”全力以赴” |
[09:48] | And what if I lose you too? | 要是我连你都失去了呢 |
[09:55] | What then? | 我该怎么办 |
[10:02] | I can do this. | 我能做到的 |
[10:05] | Without him… | 没有了他 |
[10:08] | we lose everything. | 我们将失去一切 |
[10:21] | All right, let’s say that you could cross over. | 好吧 假如你能穿越过去 |
[10:23] | What then? | 接下来呢 |
[10:25] | We have no idea what you’d find over there. | 我们并不知道那边是什么情况 |
[10:27] | We know their department of defense was on liberty island. | 我们知道他们的国防部在自由岛上 |
[10:29] | It was on liberty island. | 曾经在自由岛上 |
[10:31] | We closed that bridge 24 years ago. | 24年前我们关闭了连通桥 |
[10:32] | For all we know, | 说不定 |
[10:33] | the observers could have invaded over there as well. | 观察者也入侵了那里 |
[10:35] | We have no way of knowing what happened. | 我们根本无法知道那边的情况 |
[10:40] | Not necessarily. | 这不一定 |
[10:44] | The universe window. | 世界透视窗 |
[10:49] | Why don’t we just have a look? | 我们看看就知道了 |
[10:50] | Of course. | 是啊 |
[10:54] | That’s brilliant, Asgard. | 好主意 阿斯加德 |
[10:57] | Peter, help us with the window. | 彼得 帮我们弄透视窗 |
[11:06] | The paralytic will render him motionless from the neck down, | 麻药会使他颈部以下无法动弹 |
[11:09] | assuring there will be no interference with our diagnostics. | 以保证我们诊断期间不受干扰 |
[11:50] | Alert me when you have the results. | 有结果通知我 |
[12:22] | We got a loyalist. | 有一个忠随者 |
[12:37] | All right, she’s gone. | 好了 她走了 |
[12:42] | – You ready for the window? – Yes. | -可以安装窗子了吗 -可以了 |
[12:58] | Hey, Walter? Make sure that you– | 沃尔特 记得要 |
[13:01] | – Fudge sticks. – Plug the other one in first. | -真讨厌 -先插另外一根线 |
[13:11] | There. | 好了 |
[13:14] | Peter. Olivia. | 彼得 奥利维亚 |
[13:17] | The moment of truth. | 见证真相的一刻 |
[13:37] | It’s working. | 起作用了 |
[13:43] | Call Anil, we’re gonna need a safe house | 联系阿尼尔 我们需要一间安全屋 |
[13:45] | and medical equipment. | 还有医疗设备 |
[13:46] | Isn’t she beautiful? | 瞧她多美 |
[14:34] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[14:37] | Walter? | 沃尔特 |
[16:29] | It’s this way. | 走这边 |
[16:36] | This is Tobin. He’s our field surgeon. | 他是托宾 他是我们的战地军医 |
[16:37] | He’ll assist you in whatever way he can. | 他会尽其所能协助你 |
[16:39] | Dr. Bishop. | 贝博士 |
[16:41] | I got the items you requested. | 你要的东西我都拿到了 |
[16:43] | I asked for a defibrillator. | 我还要了一台除颤器 |
[16:45] | I wasn’t able to secure one in time. | 我没能及时弄到 |
[16:47] | In case of cardiac arrest, I do have this. | 为了以防心脏骤停 我带了这个 |
[16:50] | Adrenaline. | 肾上腺素 |
[16:51] | It’s riskier. | 风险更大 |
[16:53] | But it will have to suffice. | 但也足够了 |
[16:54] | We must get started. | 我们必须开始了 |
[17:22] | For the cortexiphan to take effect quickly, | 为了让克特西芬迅速起效 |
[17:25] | it has to be injected directly into | 就必须把它直接注入 |
[17:27] | the brain stem in the back of your neck. | 你颈后的脑干 |
[17:35] | I’m okay. | 我没事的 |
[17:36] | Ready for the first dose? | 准备好注射第一针了吗 |
[17:42] | One, two… | 一 二 |
[17:50] | Her heart rate is elevated, Walter– | 沃尔特 她的心率升高了 |
[17:52] | 160 bpm and rising. | 每分钟160次 并且还在升高 |
[17:57] | Liv? | 小奥 |
[17:59] | I’m okay. Let’s keep going. | 我没事 快继续 |
[18:05] | Take a deep breath. | 深吸口气 |
[18:07] | And exhale. | 然后呼气 |
[18:14] | Heart rate is 180 bpm, Walter. | 沃尔特 心率已达每分钟180次 |
[18:18] | Olivia? Hey. Liv, honey, look at me. | 奥利维亚 小奥 亲爱的 看着我 |
[18:21] | Olivia? Honey, look at me. | 奥利维亚 亲爱的 看着我 |
[18:27] | Peter. | 彼得 |
[18:29] | Olivia. | 奥利维亚 |
[18:32] | Walter, she can’t see me. | 沃尔特 她看不到我 |
[18:34] | She’s at 200 bpm. You have to stop this. | 心率每分钟200次 快停下 |
[18:36] | I have to elevate her heart rate. | 我得提高她的心率 |
[18:37] | You don’t know what you’re talking about. | 你不知道这是怎么一回事 |
[18:38] | I may not know what you’re doing, | 也许我不懂你在干什么 |
[18:39] | but I know enough about the human body | 但我知道人类的身体 |
[18:40] | to see that you might kill this woman! | 可承受不了这种极限 |
[18:41] | Hold her down, son. | 按住她 儿子 |
[18:43] | I’ve got you. | 有我呢 |
[18:46] | I created cortexiphan. | 是我创造了克特西芬 |
[18:49] | There is no better authority. | 没人比我更了解它 |
[19:02] | Okay, that’s enough. Enough! | 够了 停下 |
[19:03] | One more. | 最后一针 |
[19:05] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[19:06] | She needs all four. | 她得打完四针 |
[19:08] | Walter, I said that’s enough. | 沃尔特 我说够了 |
[19:10] | She has to cross over four times. | 她得穿越四次 |
[19:12] | Do you want to leave her stranded on the other side? | 你想让她留在另一边吗 |
[19:25] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[19:47] | There is an uncharacteristic development | 他大脑中的情感区域 |
[19:48] | in the brain’s emotional centers. | 有不寻常的发育 |
[19:51] | This is not normal. | 这不正常 |
[19:52] | The limbic system is vestigial, | 我们的边缘系统已经退化 |
[19:55] | and yet his is substantially enlarged. | 但他的却大幅扩大 |
[19:58] | It has sent tendrils into the brain’s cognitive center, | 它的卷须触及大脑的感知中心 |
[20:01] | integrating emotional and intellectual activity | 整合了情感和智力活动 |
[20:03] | to an extent that we previously deemed impossible. | 其程度被我们认为是不可能的 |
[20:15] | I will make the report. | 我将负责报告 |
[20:47] | Sacrifice is hard, son, | 作出牺牲并不容易 儿子 |
[20:51] | but you’re no stranger to it. | 你很清楚这点 |
[20:56] | Neither are you, dad. | 你也是 爸爸 |
[20:59] | You’ve sacrificed a lot. | 你牺牲了很多 |
[21:04] | Peter… | 彼得 |
[21:07] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[21:21] | You’re very strong, son. | 你很坚强 儿子 |
[21:29] | Come. | 来吧 |
[21:30] | Let’s wake her up. | 我们去叫醒她 |
[21:41] | Olivia? | 奥利维亚 |
[21:50] | Olivia? | 奥利维亚 |
[21:53] | Peter, I think we’re gonna get our daughter back. | 彼得 我想我们能救回女儿 |
[21:55] | The plan is gonna reset time. | 计划能重置时间 |
[21:57] | Olivia? | 奥利维亚 |
[22:01] | How you feeling? | 感觉怎么样 |
[22:07] | Can I get you some water? | 要喝水吗 |
[22:09] | No, thank you. I’m fine. | 不用 谢谢 我没事 |
[22:15] | Have you figured out how long I’ve got | 你估计出药效失效前 |
[22:17] | before it wears off? | 我有多少时间了吗 |
[22:18] | To be safe, approximately 3 1/2 hours | 安全起见 从你最后一次注射起 |
[22:23] | from the time of your last injection. | 大约是三个半小时 |
[22:25] | Any longer than that, and, uh… | 时间再久的话 |
[22:27] | You may become stranded. | 你可能会被困住 |
[22:29] | I’ve set this watch accordingly. | 我已经调好时间了 |
[22:34] | And something else– | 还有 |
[22:36] | With every jump, | 每一次穿越 |
[22:37] | a significant amount of the drug | 都会在你体内 |
[22:39] | will be burned up in your system. | 耗用大量的药剂 |
[22:42] | If it burns up too fast, you may experience | 如果消耗太快 你可能会 |
[22:44] | symptoms of withdrawal– | 出现戒药反应 |
[22:46] | Disorientation, hallucinations, lapses in time. | 定向障碍 出现幻觉 时间跳跃 |
[22:49] | If this occurs, you must cross back immediately. | 如果出现这些现象 你必须马上返回 |
[22:54] | It is of paramount importance that you do this. | 这至关重要 |
[23:00] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[23:17] | Are you experiencing any dizziness, headache? | 你有头晕 头疼的感觉吗 |
[23:21] | From the cortexiphan, | 是因为克特西芬 |
[23:22] | or from the light that you keep shining in my eyes? | 还是因为你一直用光晃我的眼睛 |
[23:33] | Be careful, dear. | 小心点 亲爱的 |
[23:35] | I will, Walter. | 我会的 沃尔特 |
[23:38] | We’ll be waiting for you at battery park when you cross back over. | 我们会在巴特利公园等你穿越回来 |
[23:55] | So, assuming fringe division | 假设你穿越过去 |
[23:56] | is still in the same location when you cross over, | 潜科学部还在那个地方 |
[23:59] | you should be right in front of it. | 你就会在它正对面 |
[24:01] | Are you sure you can find her? | 确定你能找到她吗 |
[24:03] | I think she’ll probably find me. | 我觉得可能是她找到我 |
[24:08] | You’re coming back. | 你一定要回来 |
[24:12] | You’re coming back with the boy… | 带着那个男孩一起回来 |
[24:14] | For Etta. | 为了埃塔 |
[24:20] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[24:22] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[25:28] | We’ve got a breach. | 出现一处裂口 |
[26:01] | Dunham. | 德纳姆 |
[26:27] | Olivia? | 奥利维亚 |
[26:33] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[26:36] | I was in amber for–for 21 years. | 我在琥珀里封了21年 |
[27:01] | What are you doing here? | 你来这边干什么 |
[27:03] | I need your help. | 我需要你们的帮助 |
[27:07] | So, once you were ambered, how did you get out? | 既然被琥珀封住了 你怎么出来的呢 |
[27:11] | Our daughter freed us. | 我女儿放我们出来的 |
[27:14] | So you found her? | 你找到她了吗 |
[27:19] | I can’t imagine what you went through. | 难以想象你经历了什么 |
[27:31] | Liv? | 小奥 |
[27:34] | I’m sorry. What was I saying? | 抱歉 我说到哪了 |
[27:37] | That you were hoping you were going to see Etta again. | 你说希望能再见到埃塔 |
[27:39] | If the plan is successful. | 如果计划成功的话 |
[27:42] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[27:44] | Yeah. | 我没事 |
[27:47] | I don’t have much time. | 我时间不多了 |
[27:50] | So the boy is being held | 那个男孩被关在 |
[27:51] | at a detention camp on Liberty Island? | 自由岛的一个拘留营吗 |
[27:53] | On our side, yes. | 我们这边的 |
[27:55] | So my goal is to cross over, grab him, | 我希望能穿越去那边 找到他 |
[27:58] | and then bring him back over here. | 然后带他回来 |
[27:59] | Then we’ll cross back home through Battery Park. | 再从巴特利公园穿越回家 |
[28:02] | I’ll arrange the transport to liberty island. | 我安排人送你去自由岛 |
[28:07] | A lot’s changed since you’ve been here. | 上次一别 发生了很多事 |
[28:11] | Yeah, I can see that. | 是啊 看出来了 |
[28:13] | Are you sure you’re okay? | 你真的没事吗 |
[28:15] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[29:33] | The deformity of the anomaly’s brain | 异常人大脑的畸形 |
[29:36] | has resulted in profound neurological changes. | 导致了很大的神经学变化 |
[29:41] | In what respect? | 在哪方面 |
[29:43] | It has developed an intellect more advanced than our own | 他的智力比我们更加发达 |
[29:47] | and a capacity for emotional responsiveness | 而感情响应能力 |
[29:50] | far greater than the native humans. | 也比原始人类更强烈 |
[29:56] | Curious. | 真有意思 |
[29:59] | How is this possible? | 怎么会这样 |
[30:01] | Unknown. | 尚不清楚 |
[30:05] | It possesses capabilities our diagnostic instruments cannot measure | 他的能力我们的诊断仪器无力丈量 |
[30:10] | And that we are… | 而我们 |
[30:14] | unable to comprehend. | 也不能理解 |
[30:18] | That is very troubling. | 真是恼人 |
[30:23] | I believe the fugitives intend to use the anomaly | 我认为逃犯想利用异常人 |
[30:27] | as a means to our destruction. | 来毁灭我们 |
[30:34] | It would be to our evolutionary advantage | 如果继续深入研究他 |
[30:38] | to continue to study it further. | 会有进化方面的价值 |
[30:45] | A more prudent path is to destroy it. | 毁掉他更加明智 |
[30:50] | There is no greater danger than that which is unknown. | 未知事物是最危险的 |
[30:57] | It is irrelevant whether the anomaly lives or dies. | 异常人的死活并不重要 |
[31:01] | What is valuable is understanding what it was. | 理解他的机制才是关键 |
[31:06] | Disassemble it. | 拆卸他 |
[31:09] | Preserve the pieces. | 保存各部分 |
[31:18] | Okay, I’m gonna go check the schematics at the facilities office. | 我去看一下办公楼结构图 |
[31:21] | I’ll be right back. | 就回来 |
[31:28] | It’s so good to see you. | 见到你真好 |
[31:30] | You too. What about Walternate? | 你也是 沃尔特乙呢 |
[31:33] | He retired from the D.O.D. about 20 years ago, | 二十年前他就从国防部退休了 |
[31:35] | boved back to Boston. | 搬回了波士顿 |
[31:37] | He’s 90 years old. He still lectures at Harvard. | 都九十了 还在哈佛教书 |
[31:40] | Can you believe that? | 你能相信吗 |
[31:45] | It’s crazy how life works out. | 人生真是难以捉摸 |
[31:54] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[31:56] | I made my choices. You made yours. | 我做出了选择 你也是 |
[32:01] | I don’t regret any of them | 我不感到丝毫后悔 |
[32:02] | and neither should you. | 你也不必 |
[32:08] | You deserve all the happiness that you got. | 你全部的幸福都是应得的 |
[32:15] | Okay, it’s this way. | 这边走 |
[32:21] | You can stop checking out my young ass. | 不许盯着我年轻的屁股看 |
[32:32] | This is it? | 就这里吗 |
[32:34] | If your coordinates are right, yeah, | 如果你给的坐标没问题 |
[32:35] | this is the same location as the room | 这儿就是你们那边 |
[32:36] | that they’re holding the boy on your side. | 关押男孩的地方 |
[32:39] | We’ll be here when you get back with him. | 我们在这里等你带他回来 |
[32:45] | This will work. | 没问题的 |
[32:47] | I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[37:02] | There has been a breach in security. | 有人闯进来了 |
[37:06] | Remain here until it is resolved. | 警报解除前留在这里 |
[37:23] | Don’t move. | 不许动 |
[37:25] | Michael. | 迈克尔 |
[37:26] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[37:30] | Okay, we’re gonna get you out of here. | 好了 我带你出去 |
[38:14] | Behind you! | 你们身后 |
[38:20] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[38:25] | You better get going. | 你快走吧 |
[38:27] | I’ll be here in case any more come across. | 我留在这里 以防再有人过来 |
[38:34] | Be careful. | 小心 |
[38:35] | You too. | 你也是 |
[39:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[39:07] | You have a beautiful family. | 你家庭真幸福 |
[39:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[39:12] | Go save yours. | 去挽救你的吧 |
[39:15] | Get your daughter back. | 把你的女儿救回来 |
[39:24] | Ready? Okay. | 准备好了吗 好的 |
[39:34] | Liv. | 小奥 |
[39:37] | – You okay? – I think so. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[39:38] | It’s okay, Michael. You’re safe now. | 没事了 迈克尔 你现在安全了 |
[39:40] | They know that I crossed over. | 他们知道我穿越了 |
[39:42] | I don’t think that we have much time. | 我们没剩多长时间了 |
[39:52] | You stay with her. I’ll drive. | 你跟她待着 我来开车 |
[40:22] | You asked to see me, sir? | 你想见我 先生 |
[40:28] | Is there a problem? | 有什么问题吗 |
[40:34] | You were one of three officers | 你是知道关押 |
[40:35] | who knew the high-value detainee’s location. | 要犯地点的三位军官之一 |
[40:42] | If you imparted this information to anyone else, | 如果你把这个信息告诉了其他人 |
[40:46] | I need to know. | 现在说出来 |
[40:56] | He told me that you authorized it, sir. | 他说是您批准的 先生 |
[41:00] | Who? | 谁 |
[41:05] | Agent Broyles. | 布探员 |
[41:46] | I never thought I’d see you again. | 没想到还会见到你 |
[41:53] | Walter Bishop is back. | 沃尔特·贝肖普回来了 |
[41:56] | We have the boy. | 我们手里有男孩了 |
[41:59] | There’s something I need you to do. | 我需要你做些事 |
[42:12] | You owe me. | 你欠我的 |