时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | No. No, no. | 不 不 不 |
[00:08] | No. I can’t leave you. Not again. | 不 我绝不丢下你 我不能再失去你了 |
[00:12] | If we can send the boy into the future, | 如果我们能将孩子送去未来 |
[00:15] | when they study him, they will realize all that he is, | 当他们研究他 就会明白他是什么 |
[00:17] | and they will never go down that path. | 他们也不会迈上那条路了 |
[00:19] | And the observers will never exist. | 那么观察者就不会存在了 |
[00:21] | They would never invade. | 也不会入侵 |
[00:23] | Michael’s how we’re going to see Etta again. | 迈克尔能帮我们再见到埃塔 |
[00:25] | But we’ve still got a long way to go. | 但是我们还有很多要做 |
[00:27] | These things we’ve collected, | 这些我们取来的东西 |
[00:29] | how they can possibly be used to travel through time? | 要怎么用来穿越时空 |
[00:32] | They are part of a device that we must build. | 他们是我们要制造的装置的部件 |
[00:37] | There is something I need you to do. | 我需要你做些事 |
[00:50] | This is the trigger I need. | 这就是我需要的触发器 |
[00:53] | It’s an initiating reactor. | 这是个启动反应器 |
[00:56] | It’s lost its charge. | 但是没电了 |
[00:59] | Without this piece, | 没有这个部件 |
[01:00] | I cannot reset time. | 我没办法重置时间 |
[01:04] | If your plan is successful, we will cease to exist. | 如果你们的计划成功 我们将不复存在 |
[01:09] | If our plan doesn’t succeed, they will cease to exist. | 如果我们的计划不成功 他们将不复存在 |
[01:18] | After all this time | 这些年来 |
[01:20] | the feelings you had for these people… | 你对他们产生的感情 |
[01:23] | the feelings we all had, | 我们都产生的感情 |
[01:27] | they have not grown in you? | 难道对你没有丝毫影响吗 |
[01:32] | When we first came, | 我们初来的时候 |
[01:35] | when we started to experience emotive development | 开始在这里感受到 |
[01:39] | by being in this era, | 感情的萌芽时 |
[01:42] | we agreed, the 12 of us, | 我们12个说好的 |
[01:45] | to speak nothing of it. | 绝口不提这事 |
[01:47] | You lost control, as did August. | 是你失去了控制 还有八月 |
[01:56] | When we first came here | 我们初来的时候 |
[01:58] | we did not know the true nature of our expedition. | 并不知道此行的真实目的 |
[02:04] | We were not told. | 没人告诉过我们 |
[02:08] | The people of this era, | 这里的人们 |
[02:11] | this is their destiny. | 他们的命运就是如此 |
[02:27] | Destiny can be changed. | 命运是可以改变的 |
[02:30] | But you have to have the will to change it… | 你必须有改变命运的信念 |
[02:35] | even if it requires sacrifice. | 即使这意味着牺牲 |
[02:40] | I took a risk even coming to see you | 我冒险前来见你 |
[02:43] | because I believe that the people of this era are worth saving. | 因为我相信这里的人们值得被拯救 |
[02:52] | It needs to be at a 22 degree angle. | 必须是22度角 |
[02:55] | 22 degrees. Can you hear me? | 22度 听见了吗 |
[02:58] | Blasted thing. | 什么破玩意 |
[02:59] | What I wouldn’t give for a good, old-fashioned | 我宁可要个老式好使 |
[03:01] | tumor-inducing cell phone. | 辐射致癌的手机 |
[03:02] | I can hear you. | 我听到了 |
[03:03] | 22 degrees. | 22度 |
[03:05] | Yeah, copy that. | 收到 |
[03:06] | And make sure it’s on an even plane. | 要确保它位于一个平面上 |
[03:08] | Absolutely crucial. | 这一点很重要 |
[03:11] | Okay. Stop. | 行了 停 |
[03:13] | We’re there. | 调好了 |
[03:13] | What’s the energy meter reading? | 能量表上读数多少 |
[03:16] | – You will see a red light on. – Hello? | -你应该会看到一盏红灯亮起 -喂 |
[03:18] | It’s me. Where are you? | 是我 你在哪 |
[03:20] | We have the boy. | 男孩在我们这儿 |
[03:21] | We’re on our way. | 我们已经上路了 |
[03:22] | Once that news starts breaking I want to be out of here. | 一旦消息传开 我就要离开 |
[03:24] | I’m gonna get a few things we’ll need and come directly to you. | 我去拿点有用的东西 然后直接去找你们 |
[03:27] | Good enough. We’ll speak soon. | 好的 再联系 |
[04:27] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[04:29] | Where are you at now? | 你在哪 |
[04:33] | We have the boy. | 男孩在我们这儿 |
[04:35] | We’re on our way. | 我们已经上路了 |
[04:38] | We have the boy. We’re on our way. | 男孩在我们这儿 我们已经上路了 |
[04:40] | Once the news starts breaking, I want to be out of here. | 一旦消息传开 我就要离开 |
[04:43] | I’m gonna get a few things we’ll need | 我去拿点有用的东西 |
[04:44] | and come directly to you. | 然后直接去找你们 |
[04:51] | Here you are, sir. | 这给你 长官 |
[04:52] | The checkpoints. | 检查点 |
[04:53] | Thank you, Carol. | 谢谢 卡洛 |
[04:54] | I, uh, I’ll be gone for the rest of the afternoon. | 我下午都不会在这里了 |
[05:05] | Agent Broyles. | 布探员 |
[05:07] | I would like a word with you. | 我要跟你谈谈 |
[05:44] | You are aware we had a level one security breach today, | 你知道 今天出现了一级安全漏洞 |
[05:47] | resulting in the abduction of a high-value detainee from our facility. | 导致一名重犯被人从我处劫走 |
[05:53] | No. No, I didn’t know that. | 不 不 我不知道 |
[05:57] | The fugitives knew precisely where we were holding the prisoner. | 那些逃犯知道我们关押重犯的准确位置 |
[06:02] | You think that information came from someone in my division? | 你认为消息是从我部门泄露的吗 |
[06:06] | We are exploring all possibilities. | 我们在探查一切可能性 |
[06:11] | I have heard whispers | 我听说 |
[06:16] | that the resistance operative known as “The dove” | 那名叫”鸽子”的抵抗者探子 |
[06:19] | may be among us. | 可能就在我们之间 |
[06:27] | Well, if that were true, whoever it is | 如果真是这样 不管是谁 |
[06:31] | should have been read and exposed long ago. | 他的想法早该被读到并暴露身份了 |
[06:55] | I do not wish to keep you any longer from your duties. | 我就不继续打扰你了 |
[07:01] | Remain vigilant, Phillip. | 保持警惕 飞利浦 |
[07:23] | Where have you been? | 你们去哪了 |
[07:30] | Why would he step off the monorail? | 他为什么要下单轨列车 |
[07:32] | I mean, why would he do that? | 我是说 他为什么要这么做 |
[07:35] | He knows too much. | 他知道得太多了 |
[07:37] | He must have known that they wanted to harm him. | 他肯定知道他们想伤害他 |
[07:40] | Apparently… there was a reason. | 显然 他是有原因的 |
[07:47] | There always is. | 一直如此 |
[07:53] | I’ve spoken to Anil and his men. | 我已经跟阿尼尔还有他手下说了 |
[07:55] | The magnet has been positioned on the truck as you requested. | 磁铁已经按你的要求装到货车上了 |
[07:59] | We’re missing an important part. | 我们还差一个重要的部件 |
[08:01] | The initiating reactor’s core | 在过去20年中 |
[08:03] | decayed substantially over the past 20 years. | 启动反应器的磁心已严重衰败 |
[08:06] | I enlisted help to secure another one from my time. | 我已经找人帮忙从我那个时代再弄个新的 |
[08:09] | An observer? | 观察者吗 |
[08:11] | One I trust. | 我信任他 |
[08:13] | But one of you will need to retrieve it. | 但你们得派个人去取回来 |
[08:17] | So what is the initiating reactor? | 那启动反应器是什么 |
[08:19] | It provides a surge of energy to start up the device. | 它能提供启动装置所需的大股能量 |
[08:23] | The purpose of this machine is to generate a singularity. | 这台机器的目的在于生成奇异点 |
[08:27] | Essentially, a small wormhole. | 本质上说 就是小虫洞 |
[08:29] | And once it’s open, | 它一旦开启 |
[08:31] | then we’ll be able to deploy the cylinders. | 我们就能配置这些钢罐 |
[08:32] | They serve to stabilize each end. | 它们能保持每端的稳定 |
[08:35] | And one will remain here in our present as an anchor. | 留其中一个在我们这儿当锚 |
[08:38] | The other one will be sent to a specific point in the future– | 送另一个去未来某个特定的时间点 |
[08:42] | 2167. | 2167年 |
[08:44] | How do we get them to 2167? | 我们要怎样把它们运去2167年 |
[08:46] | That’s what the magnet is for. | 这时候磁铁就派上用场了 |
[08:47] | It’s used as a launch platform. | 把它当作发射平台 |
[08:50] | It will hold the cylinder at the precise axis it needs to be | 它能让钢罐以所需的特定角度 |
[08:52] | to enter the wormhole, | 进入虫洞 |
[08:54] | ensuring that the cylinder reaches its destination. | 保证钢罐到达指定位置 |
[08:57] | And the scrolls are to help us set those cylinders precisely. | 卷轴能帮我们准确设定那些钢罐 |
[09:01] | We’ll need two generators to power the magnet. | 我们需要两台发电机来发动磁铁 |
[09:03] | All ready with Anil. | 阿尼尔已经搞定了 |
[09:04] | If you’re gonna run the magnet off of two generators, | 如果你要用两台发电机来发动磁铁 |
[09:06] | they’re gonna have to be in perfect phase. | 他们得完全同步 |
[09:08] | We’ll need a synchroscope as well. | 我们还需要一台同步检测仪 |
[09:09] | I know that and I would have thought of that. | 我知道 我肯定早想到了 |
[09:11] | It would be one of them, in there, | 那里面应该就有一台检测仪 |
[09:14] | probably near the fish tank. | 大概在鱼缸附近 |
[09:16] | And Michael? | 那迈克尔呢 |
[09:19] | He will traverse the wormhole to 2167. | 他会穿过虫洞 去2167年 |
[09:22] | He’ll meet the scientist in Oslo, Norway. | 在挪威奥斯陆面见科学家 |
[09:25] | And that meeting will change the course of human evolution. | 这一会面将改变人类进化的轨道 |
[09:29] | How will he know who the scientist is? | 他怎么知道科学家是谁 |
[09:38] | There will be someone there to guide him. | 会有人在那边引导他 |
[09:44] | It’s Broyles. | 是布洛伊打来的 |
[09:47] | You good? | 你那边还好吗 |
[09:48] | I’m leaving for Boston. I’m coming to you. | 我正出发去波士顿找你们 |
[09:50] | This is Agent Pat Wilkins. | 我是帕特·威尔金斯探员 |
[09:51] | I have him on the Spring Street, Number 49. | 我看到他在春日大街49号 |
[09:54] | Northbound, Lane Two. | 北行第二车道 |
[09:55] | Copy that, traffic control. | 收到 进行交通管制 |
[09:57] | Bravo unit is on standby to continue surveillance. | B组待命继续监控 |
[09:59] | Bravo unit has visual. | B组发现目标 |
[10:01] | He’s 200 meters ahead in the right lane. | 位于右车道前方两百米 |
[10:03] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[10:04] | Call us when you’re close. | 快到了就联系我们 |
[10:05] | Peter’s gonna meet you at the entrance of the steam tunnel. | 彼得会在蒸汽地道的入口接你 |
[10:10] | Broyles, are you there? | 布洛伊 你在听吗 |
[10:12] | Can you hear me? | 能听到我吗 |
[10:16] | Hello? | 还在吗 |
[10:17] | They’re following me. | 他们在跟踪我 |
[10:18] | Windmark is letting me lead them to you. | 温马克想让我领他们找到你们 |
[10:22] | I’ll lead them around as long as I can. | 我尽量拖住他们 |
[10:25] | But it’s only a matter of time before they realize | 但他们迟早会发现 |
[10:27] | I’m not leading them to you. | 我没带他们去找你们 |
[10:29] | If I’m caught, they’ll read me. | 如果我被捕了 他们会读我的想法 |
[10:33] | I can protect my thoughts, | 我能保护我的思维 |
[10:34] | but there’s only so long that’ll last. | 但也坚持不了多久 |
[10:35] | Okay, Windmark is not going to read you | 温马克不会读你的想法 |
[10:37] | because we’re going to come and get you. | 因为我们会去接你 |
[10:38] | The most important thing is the plan. | 重中之重是计划 |
[10:40] | Listen to me, Phillip, you need to tell me where you are. | 听我说 飞利浦 你得告诉我你在哪 |
[10:43] | Olivia… | 奥利维亚 |
[10:49] | just get it done. | 完成计划 |
[10:50] | Just tell me wh– | 告诉我你在… |
[11:02] | You heard him. | 你们都听到了 |
[11:04] | If he’s captured, | 如果他被逮捕 |
[11:05] | it’s only a matter of time before they know we’re here. | 他们迟早会知道我们的位置 |
[11:07] | Peter, start excavating that synchroscope. | 彼得 去挖同步检测仪吧 |
[11:10] | We need to go get the new initiator. | 我们得去拿新的启动器 |
[11:12] | And we need to gather everything that is required and leave. | 我们得备齐所有需要的东西 然后离开 |
[11:16] | It’s our only chance. | 这是我们唯一的机会 |
[11:29] | Peter, how are you doing with the synchroscope? | 彼得 同步检测仪找的怎样了 |
[11:30] | No synchroscope yet. | 还没找到 |
[11:32] | But I found some sort of syringe. | 但我找到了某种注射器 |
[11:35] | Any idea what that was for or why you had it? | 知道那是干什么用的 你为什么会有吗 |
[11:38] | I have no idea. | 不知道 |
[11:46] | This tape is addressed to me. | 这卷带子是录给我的 |
[11:51] | It’s your handwriting. | 这是你的字迹 |
[12:01] | Peter, I sent you a letter. | 彼得 我给你寄了封信 |
[12:05] | It contains something of mine. | 里面有件我的东西 |
[12:07] | What letter, Walter? | 什么信 沃尔特 |
[12:08] | I imagine you called me to ask | 我想你会打电话问我 |
[12:09] | why would you send such a strange letter? | 为什么给你寄这么奇怪的信 |
[12:13] | And when you tried to call, I didn’t answer. | 而你打给我的时候 我没接 |
[12:15] | So you came to find me at the lab. | 所以你就来实验室找我 |
[12:18] | But I was not to be found. | 但你找不到我 |
[12:21] | I was here one moment | 我前一刻还在这里 |
[12:23] | and vanished from the face of the earth the next. | 但转眼间就会从地球上消失 |
[12:29] | I want you to know I’m fine. | 我希望你知道我很好 |
[12:33] | And living many, many years from now. | 我生活在很多很多年之后 |
[12:37] | What is this, Walter? | 这是什么 沃尔特 |
[12:39] | You will never see me again. | 你再也见不到我了 |
[12:44] | You will never see me again because it had to be this way | 你再也见不到我了 因为只有这样 |
[12:47] | to ensure the future of our humanity. | 才能保住我们人类的未来 |
[12:52] | Your future. | 你的未来 |
[12:54] | The future of Olivia. | 奥利维亚的未来 |
[12:57] | And the future of Etta. | 还有埃塔的未来 |
[13:02] | I don’t want you to be sad. | 我不希望你伤心 |
[13:04] | The time we had together we stole. | 我偷来了我们共度的光阴 |
[13:09] | I cheated fate to be with you. | 我欺骗了命运和你在一起 |
[13:12] | And we shouldn’t have had that time together, but we did. | 我们享受了本无缘共度的时光 |
[13:18] | And I wouldn’t change it for the world. | 这我一点也不后悔 |
[13:28] | I don’t want to say good-bye. | 我不想说再见 |
[13:34] | But I will say… | 但我想说 |
[13:38] | I love you, son. | 我爱你 儿子 |
[13:43] | I wasn’t truthful with you. | 我没有跟你说实话 |
[13:47] | I do know what that is. | 我知道那是什么 |
[13:50] | It’s an inoculation for time travel. | 那是进行时间旅行的疫苗 |
[13:55] | I’m taking the child observer into the future, Peter. | 我要带观察者孩子去未来 彼得 |
[13:59] | I was already inoculated in 2015. | 我在2015年就已经进行接种了 |
[14:03] | I left this one in case something happened to me | 我把它留下来以防我发生什么事了 |
[14:06] | and someone else had to bring the boy across to complete the plan. | 好让其他人带这男孩过去 完成计划 |
[14:14] | Does it have to be this way? | 一定要这样吗 |
[14:15] | Yes! | 没错 |
[14:17] | Why? | 为什么 |
[14:28] | Because, Peter, | 因为 彼得 |
[14:30] | The boy and I, we will become a paradox. | 我和这男孩 将会形成一个悖论 |
[14:35] | Nature abhors a paradox. | 大自然最反感的就是悖论 |
[14:39] | It has to heal itself. | 它会自我修复 |
[14:42] | It does so by deleting me and the boy | 所以它在入侵的那一刻 |
[14:47] | at the moment of the invasion. | 将我和这男孩抹去 |
[14:50] | The boy and I will disappear after 2015. | 我和这男孩将会在2015年消失 |
[14:57] | So in order to maintain a future without the observers… | 所以为了确保未来不会出现观察者 |
[15:02] | You and Michael have to live out | 你和迈克尔必须在未来 |
[15:03] | the rest of your lives in the future. | 度过你们的余生 |
[15:14] | I know in my soul | 我深知 |
[15:16] | this is what I am supposed to do. | 我必须这么做 |
[15:22] | I want you to give Olivia your daughter back. | 我希望你能给奥利维亚找回你们的女儿 |
[15:28] | I want to give you your life back. | 我希望你可以重获你应有的生活 |
[15:38] | As a father, how could I not do that for you? | 作为父亲 我怎么能不为你做这些 |
[15:44] | What I said on the tape | 我在带子里说 |
[15:46] | about stealing time with you, I meant it. | 我偷来和你共度的时光 那是真心话 |
[15:50] | I wouldn’t trade it for the world. | 我没有丝毫后悔 |
[16:02] | You are my favorite thing, Peter. | 我是我的挚爱 彼得 |
[16:06] | My very favorite thing. | 我的挚爱 |
[17:10] | Where’s the logbook? | 日志在哪里 |
[17:11] | You left it in the car. | 你留在车上了 |
[17:12] | No, I didn’t. It’s in the room. | 不 我没有 是在房间里 |
[17:14] | Hang on a second. | 等一下 |
[17:28] | What happened to the part? | 东西在哪里 |
[17:31] | This was taken from one of the original 12 scientific expedition team. | 这是从最初12人科学队其中之一那里得到的 |
[17:37] | Your order to monitor the remaining members was wise. | 你下令监视现存成员的做法很明智 |
[17:41] | When December traveled to the future and procured this unit | 当十二月穿越到未来去取这件装置 |
[17:45] | I was notified. | 我就知道了 |
[17:47] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[17:49] | September is assembling a device with the fugitives. | 九月在和逃犯组装一个装置 |
[17:53] | It is a trigger containing an atomic charge | 这是一个带原子电荷的触发器 |
[17:55] | that is going to allow them to create a wormhole. | 可以让他们创造出虫洞 |
[17:59] | They intend to reset time. | 他们要重置时间 |
[18:35] | He’s in the number six stairwell. | 他在6号楼梯井里 |
[18:36] | B-unit, cover the 61st street exit. | B组 包围61街的出口 |
[18:38] | Subject is moving on foot. | 目标正在步行 |
[18:39] | Repeat, he’s in the number six stairwell. | 重复一遍 他在6号楼梯井 |
[18:42] | He knows that we know. | 他知道我们知道了 |
[18:58] | You’re saying we can’t complete the plan | 你是说缺少那一个部件 |
[18:59] | because we’re missing one single piece? | 我们就无法完成计划吗 |
[19:01] | Without the initiating reactor | 没有启动反应器 |
[19:02] | there’s no way we can open the wormhole. | 我们就没法打开虫洞 |
[19:04] | There’s simply not enough energy. | 能量不够 |
[19:06] | I thought the rocks provided the energy. | 不是用石头来提供能量吗 |
[19:07] | To sustain the reaction, not to trigger it. | 是用来维持反应 不是激发 |
[19:09] | Like a car with a full tank and no sparkplug. | 就像车有整箱的油但没有火花塞 |
[19:13] | We’re stuck. | 我们卡住了 |
[19:15] | There must be some place we can find another ignition source. | 我们一定能再找个点火源 |
[19:17] | Or maybe we can make one of our own. | 或者我们可以自己做一个 |
[19:19] | It’s impossible. | 这不可能 |
[19:21] | Nothing strong enough is available in this time period. | 这个时代没有这么强大的东西 |
[19:23] | Michael, I need your help. | 迈克尔 我需要你的帮助 |
[19:28] | When I crossed over to rescue you, | 当我穿越过去救你的时候 |
[19:30] | you looked at me like you expected me. | 你看着我就好像预料到我会来 |
[19:34] | You smiled… | 你微微笑了 |
[19:35] | Like you knew I’d come for you. | 就像你知道我会来救你 |
[19:39] | Can you tell me what I should do next? | 你能告诉我接下来该怎么做吗 |
[20:10] | What about a shipping lane? | 货运通道可以吗 |
[20:15] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[20:17] | If we could gain control of the shipping lane, | 如果我们可以控制货运通道 |
[20:20] | we can use that as our wormhole. | 就能把它当成虫洞 |
[20:23] | And everything else would work as planned. | 其他的事就能照计划进行 |
[20:26] | You are a genius! | 你真是个天才 |
[20:31] | This is the shipping manifest I decoded. | 这是我解码的货运清单 |
[20:33] | It’s his schedule. | 是张时间表 |
[20:34] | It’ll give us the location and the time of the next shipment. | 上面有下一次货运的时间和地点 |
[20:37] | So when is it opening? | 通道什么时候打开 |
[20:38] | Tomorrow morning at 6:08 A.M. | 明天早上6点08分 |
[20:40] | 40.7787 north. | 北纬40.7787度 |
[20:43] | 73.9776 west. | 西经73.9776度 |
[20:48] | It’s New York. | 是纽约 |
[20:49] | Okay, Astrid, see what you can find out about the checkpoints. | 阿斯特丽德 去查一下检查站的情况 |
[20:51] | First we need an end dock stabilizer. | 首先我们需要一个目标地稳定器 |
[20:54] | What is an end dock stabilizer? | 那是什么 |
[20:56] | It looks like a cube. | 看着像个方块 |
[20:57] | And you activate it at the location where the wormhole opens. | 在虫洞开启的地方激活 |
[21:00] | I know exactly what you mean. | 我知道你说的是什么 |
[21:01] | If we recalibrate it, we can reverse the polarity | 如果把它重新校准 我们就能反转极性 |
[21:03] | and change the directional flow of the shipping lane | 从而改变货运通道的方向流 |
[21:06] | so that it will send rather than receive. | 它就能从收货变为发送 |
[21:09] | Anil? | 阿尼尔 |
[21:10] | Broyles. | 布洛伊 |
[21:11] | He’s been captured. | 他被捕了 |
[21:13] | I put out feelers. | 我派探子了 |
[21:14] | I’ll keep you informed. | 有消息告诉你 |
[21:15] | What does this mean for the plan? | 计划怎么办 |
[21:21] | It’s happening tomorrow morning. | 明早行动 |
[21:23] | There’s one other thing we need first. | 我们还要先取一件东西 |
[21:42] | Peter. | 彼得 |
[21:43] | Hold on to these tight. | 拿好这个 |
[21:45] | Anti-gravity osmium bullets. | 反重力锇子弹 |
[21:48] | Shoot observers with these | 用这个射观察者 |
[21:49] | and watch them float away like balloons. | 他们会像气球一样飞走 |
[21:52] | If we shoot ’em, they’re dead. | 打一枪 死一个 |
[21:53] | Why do we want ’em to float away? | 为什么要让他们飞走 |
[21:57] | Because it’s cool. | 因为这很酷 |
[22:00] | That makes sense, Walter. | 有道理 沃尔特 |
[22:06] | Okay. I’ll start loading the car. | 好了 我去装车了 |
[22:18] | You gonna be okay? | 你不会有事吧 |
[22:25] | There’s something I wanna show you. | 我给你看点东西 |
[22:35] | Peter. | 彼得 |
[22:38] | I want to talk to you. | 我想和你谈谈 |
[22:54] | Gene. | 是小吉 |
[22:55] | I was gonna let her out. | 我想放它出来的 |
[22:56] | But I was afraid that they would hear her moo. | 但怕有人会听到它哞 |
[23:00] | Yes. | 是的 |
[23:02] | She does moo quite loudly. | 它哞起来声音可大了 |
[23:05] | Especially after a meal. | 特别是在吃完饭之后 |
[23:12] | I at least wanted you to see her. | 我想让你见见她 |
[23:22] | You always know how to soothe me. | 你总是知道如何安慰我 |
[23:26] | You always have. | 你总是能做到 |
[23:33] | Walter, this is not the end. | 沃尔特 这不是结束 |
[23:37] | We’re gonna win this. | 我们会胜利的 |
[23:40] | And when we do, we’ll be | 我们胜利之后 |
[23:43] | drinking strawberry milkshakes in the lab | 可以在实验室里喝草莓奶昔 |
[23:45] | and not even gonna remember that this happened. | 甚至都不会记得发生过这些 |
[23:49] | That sounds lovely. | 听起来不错 |
[23:56] | It’s a beautiful name. | 这名字很不错 |
[24:02] | What is? | 什么名字 |
[24:05] | Astrid. | 阿斯特丽德 |
[24:34] | Before we arrived here | 我们到这儿之前 |
[24:36] | we sent a team of 12. | 送来了一支12人的队伍 |
[24:40] | Their mission was to observe and report. | 他们的任务就是观察和报告 |
[24:47] | However, a strange phenomenon occurred. | 但是 一个奇怪的现象出现了 |
[24:52] | To some degree or other, | 他们在不同程度上 |
[24:54] | they succumbed to irrational emotions. | 屈服于不理智的情感 |
[24:59] | Your kind infected them. | 是你们感染的 |
[25:04] | But not you. | 你肯定没有被感染 |
[25:06] | You seem to be impervious to everything. | 你似乎对一切都无动于衷 |
[25:12] | I will never speak of it again. | 这话我只说一遍 |
[25:16] | But I will admit this to you, Phillip. | 但我向你承认 飞利浦 |
[25:21] | I, too, feel something. | 我 也有感觉 |
[25:27] | I believe you call it… | 我相信你们称它为 |
[25:32] | Hate. | 憎恨 |
[25:38] | The feeling is mutual. | 我对你也有这种感觉 |
[25:57] | What? | 怎么了 |
[26:00] | Remember when I told you that we had a long way to go | 还记得我和你说的要想再见到她 |
[26:02] | before seeing her again? | 我们还有很长的路要走吗 |
[26:06] | It’s not that long anymore. | 已经不那么长了 |
[26:17] | We’re gonna see her. | 我们就要见到她了 |
[26:21] | We’re gonna have her back. | 她就要回来了 |
[26:26] | Nothing else matters. | 其他什么都不重要 |
[26:46] | He’s here. | 他来了 |
[26:52] | This is an air intake supply line. | 这里是进气供给线 |
[26:54] | It leads to half the building. | 通往大楼大部分地方 |
[26:56] | – That’s enough, believe me. – Good luck. | -足够了 相信我 -祝你们好运 |
[27:35] | We need to get going. | 我们得走了 |
[27:36] | We have to meet them. | 我们得和他们会合 |
[27:53] | I gave myself the last inoculation. | 我给自己接种了最后一针 |
[27:57] | I’m going with him, Walter. | 我来带他走 沃尔特 |
[27:59] | I’m taking him into the future. | 我带他去未来 |
[28:01] | I’ve already told Peter about my decision. | 我已经和彼得说过我的决定了 |
[28:06] | I know you once believed that this was your destiny, | 我知道你曾坚信这是你的命运 |
[28:10] | a price you had to pay. | 是你必须付出的代价 |
[28:12] | I need this. | 这得由我来做 |
[28:14] | I have prepared myself for this. | 我已经做好了准备 |
[28:17] | I’ve been thinking about this | 从我再一次见到他 |
[28:18] | since I first saw the boy again. | 我就在考虑这件事 |
[28:21] | Walter, 20 years ago | 沃尔特 20年前 |
[28:23] | when I agreed to let you be the one to take him, | 当我同意由你来带他去未来的时候 |
[28:25] | I didn’t have the feelings I have now. | 我没有现在拥有的情感 |
[28:31] | Later, when I began to realize the height of his intellect | 后来 当我开始意识到他智商的高度 |
[28:35] | and what you call the depths of his emotion, | 以及你们所称的情感的深度 |
[28:39] | still, I couldn’t understand what it was | 我依旧无法理解 |
[28:44] | that I meant to him. | 我对于他而言是什么 |
[28:48] | And I was unable to reciprocate. | 我无法回应他 |
[28:54] | When I saw you… | 但当我看见你 |
[28:58] | when I saw peter | 当我看见彼得 |
[29:01] | and saw what he meant to you… | 以及他之于你的意义 |
[29:06] | Then I understood what my feelings were. | 我终于理解了自己的感觉 |
[29:10] | And why they were important. | 也明白这感情为何如此重要 |
[29:15] | I can’t communicate with him in the traditional ways. | 我和他无法用普通的方法交流 |
[29:21] | When I take his hand | 但当我拉住他的手 |
[29:25] | and I lead him… | 带他走入未来 |
[29:29] | He’ll know that I love him. | 他会知道我爱他 |
[29:41] | That’s being a father. | 这就是为人父的感受 |
[29:54] | It’s not about fate, Walter. | 这和命运无关 沃尔特 |
[29:57] | Yours or mine. | 你的或是我的 |
[30:02] | It’s about changing fate. | 而是要改变命运 |
[30:06] | It’s about hope. | 是关于希望 |
[30:11] | And protecting our children. | 以及保护我们的子孙 |
[30:32] | Think about them, Phillip. | 想想他们 飞利浦 |
[30:36] | Think about where they are. | 想想他们在哪 |
[30:40] | They will understand you had no choice. | 他们会理解你别无选择 |
[30:45] | It is acceptable. | 这是可以接受的 |
[30:49] | I am your ally. | 我是你的同盟 |
[31:41] | It is entering this wing. | 正在进入这一侧 |
[31:43] | Evacuate. | 撤离 |
[33:19] | I found one. | 我找到一个 |
[33:20] | Good. Because I found something too. | 很好 我也找到了点东西 |
[33:27] | We’re gonna get you out of here. | 我们带你出去 |
[33:29] | You don’t know how lucky you are | 你还真是幸运啊 |
[33:30] | this room has no ventilation. | 这个屋子没有通风设备 |
[33:32] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[34:07] | They’ll be setting up the corridor soon. | 他们马上就要铺设通道了 |
[34:09] | We don’t have much time. | 我们没多长时间了 |
[34:10] | Where are Peter and Olivia? | 彼得和奥利维亚呢 |
[34:14] | Olivia, where are you? | 奥利维亚 你在哪 |
[34:17] | They’ve got the cube… | 他们找到稳定器了… |
[34:20] | And Agent Broyles. | 还有布探员 |
[35:05] | Anil, we’re in position. | 阿尼尔 我们就位了 |
[35:06] | We have to hurry! | 我们得抓紧了 |
[35:09] | Team two, engage. | 二队 进攻 |
[36:13] | Michael, stay down. | 迈克尔 趴下 |
[36:33] | Peter! Peter, look! | 彼得 彼得 快看 |
[36:35] | What did I say? | 我说什么来着 |
[36:36] | That is cool. | 太酷了 |
[37:07] | Now, Walter! | 就是现在 沃尔特 |
[37:21] | Get the boy. | 把男孩带过来 |
[39:16] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[40:48] | I love you, dad. | 我爱你 爸爸 |
[41:28] | I think that I would be happy to stay here for the rest of my life. | 一辈子都待在这里我也乐意 |
[41:39] | We should probably get her home soon. | 差不多该带她回家了 |
[41:42] | Get her into a bath, which is never easy. | 帮她洗澡 每次都像打仗似的 |
[41:46] | I nominate you for that one. | 这任务就交给你了 |
[41:48] | Etta! | 埃塔 |
[41:50] | It’s time to go. | 该回家了 |
[41:53] | Come on, kiddo. It’s time to go home. | 过来 孩子 该回家了 |