Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

Funny People(滑稽人物)[2009]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年6月15日 By jubentaici_movie_user Funny People(滑稽人物)[2009]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
电影名称:滑稽人物
英文名称:Funny People
年代:2009

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:23] Let’s call American Express. you lost your card, 打电话给美国运通公司 说你的卡丢了
[00:25] And you don’t know what the number of it is. 而且你忘记了卡号
[00:27] That’s a great one. 这主意不错
[00:28] Do the old lady. 假装是老太太
[00:29] I lost my card. 我的卡丢了
[00:33] Your… your accent went in and out on you sometimes. 你的口音变来变去的
[00:35] I went southern and then… 先是南方口音 然后
[00:36] American express. I’m Danille, how may I help you? 美国运通公司 我是丹妮拉 能为你做什么
[00:37] I certainly need some assistance. 我的确需要帮助
[00:40] I’m sorry to call you in such a frenzy, 很抱歉 我这么语无伦次
[00:43] But I’m very shook up. I got my American Express card stolen. 我太愤怒了 我的美国运通卡被偷了
[00:48] Okay, can I have your last name, please? 好 请告诉我你姓什么
[00:50] Yes. 好
[00:52] What’s your last name? 你姓什么
[00:53] Right. 好
[00:54] Okay, can you give me your name so I can look up your account? 告诉我你的名字 我才能查到你的账户
[00:57] Yes. Helen. 好 我叫海轮
[00:58] What’s your last name, please? 拜托 你姓什么
[01:00] Easafawn. 艾沙凡
[01:02] What? 什么
[01:04] Helen Easafawn. 海轮・艾沙凡
[01:07] E-a E-a
[01:11] S-a-fawn S-a-fawn.
[01:16] Jerry’s famous deli. This is Cindy. May I help you? 杰里熟食店 我是辛迪 能为您做什么
[01:18] Hi. I have no legs. May I speak to the manager? 喂 我没有腿 我要和经理通话
[01:26] Now, if I get a bill and it’s something, like, for… 如果我收到你们的账单或其他东西是因为
[01:36] But two times in a row I eat the damn roast beef and I’m… 我连续吃了两份该死的烤牛排
[01:42] I can’t stop going to the bathroom! 结果一直上洗手间
[01:45] Well, I’m sorry, but there’s nothing I can do for you. 对不起 我无能为力
[01:48] Ma? 妈妈
[01:50] And my son thinks I’m crazy. 我儿子觉得我疯了
[01:52] Ma, who you calling? 妈妈 你在和谁打电话
[01:54] It’s Jerry’s. And don’t tell me not to call them. 杰里熟食店 别告诉我不能打给他们
[01:56] Jesus christ, get off the fucking phone! 天呐 把该死的电话挂了
[01:58] Don’t talk to me that way! 不要这样和我说话
[01:59] Get off the fucking phone! 快把该死的电话挂了
[02:01] What’s going on? 怎么了
[02:02] Same thing as the last time. 老戏码了
[02:04] Did she… what’d she call you about? 她 她和你说了什么
[02:05] – The roast beef? – Yes. -烤牛排吗 -是的
[02:06] All right, she just puked in the kitchen. 好吧 她刚刚在厨房吐了
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1959个。
其中的生词包含:四级词汇:304个,六级词汇:147个,GRE词汇:146个,托福词汇:226个,考研词汇:346个,专四词汇:268个,专八词汇:45个,
所有生词标注共:699个。
定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本
[02:08] That’s all right. I suggested that she doesn’t eat roast beef 没关系 我建议她不要再吃烤牛排了
[02:11] If it doesn’t agree with her. 烤牛排不适合她
[02:16] I… I appreciate your suggestions, but I love roast beef. 谢谢你的建议 可我很爱吃烤牛排
[02:22] It’s delicious! 味道美极了
[02:25] Go clean up the mess! 去把那堆脏东西清理了
[02:26] I can’t. Get off of me! 我不去 放开我
[02:30] You son of a bitch! 你这个混蛋
[03:17] George? 乔治
[03:25] Hi, Mr. simmons. 你好 西蒙斯先生
[03:26] Ladies. 你们好 女士们
[03:30] George Simmons, man! Can I get a picture? 乔治・乔治 老兄 能和你拍张照吗
[03:32] Yeah, yeah. You got it ready? All right, hit me, baby, all right. 是的 准备好了吗 好了 拍吧 宝贝 好了
[03:35] Get a little tittie in there. Come on. 快 贴紧一点
[03:37] – How are you? – You’re really funny. -你好吗 -你真有趣
[03:38] Thank you. You’re funnier. 谢谢 你更有趣
[03:44] Gentlemen. Gentlemen. Hey, what’s up? 先生们 先生们 你们好
[03:45] Hey. How are you? 你们好
[04:01] – Hey, handsome. – Doctor. -你好 帅哥 -医生
[04:03] How are you, kid? 你好 孩子
[04:04] How are you, baby? 你好 宝贝
[04:06] The lunestas are working, baby. 安定片很有用 宝贝
[04:08] Those are smooth. No hangover. 药效温和 没有副作用
[04:10] Fall asleep, bam. fucking what was the deal with the restorils? 入睡很快 骗人 为什么要吃安眠药
[04:15] Why did you give me those? 你为什么让我服这些
[04:17] You trying to fuck with me or something? 你要和我上床
[04:19] George, we got the results back 乔治 你的血常规报告
[04:19] From the follow-up of your blood count 出来了
[04:23] And it’s not what we hoped for. 结果不是我们所希望的
[04:25] As I mentioned earlier, the CBC was abnormal. 我之前提过 你的血球数不正常
[04:29] Your white blood cells were four times 白细胞数是
[04:32] The size that they should be. 正常值的四倍
[04:34] And very low hemoglobin, seven grams per deciliter. 而血红蛋白又很低 每100毫升只有七克
[04:38] I don’t understand what you’re saying right now. 我不明白你在说什么
[04:40] Can you speak how people speak? 你能说得简单点吗
[04:43] You have a very serious disease. It’s called AML. 你得了重病 急性骨髓性白血病
[04:46] It’s a form of leukemia and 白血病的一种
[04:48] I can’t predict how this will play out, 我不知道病情会如何发展
[04:51] But I feel you have a rough road ahead of you. 但我知道你前途布满荆棘
[05:01] That’s George Simmons, right here. 那是乔治・西蒙斯
[05:02] George! George! George Simmons! 乔治 乔治 乔治・西蒙斯
[05:04] Hey, man! How, how you doing, man? I’m a big fan of yours. 老兄 你怎样 我是你影迷
[05:26] I’m sorry to say we’re past the point 抱歉我不得不告诉你
[05:28] Where traditional structures 以你目前的状况
[05:30] Like chemotherapy and radiation would be effective at all. 化疗和放疗都没用了
[05:36] And I think it’s best for us to pursue an experimental course. 我想最好是去找还在试验中的疗法
[05:44] Here you go, ma’am. Your tamales. 给你 女士 这是你的达玛雷斯(一种食物)
[05:46] – Thanks for shopping at Otto’s. – Yo, chuck, -谢谢光临奥托 -嘿 恰克
[05:48] I’m going up at the comedy & magic club doing stand-up. 我要去喜剧魔术俱乐部表演单口相声
[05:50] You should come watch me. 你该来看我表演
[05:51] Don’t let him suck you in. he’s not funny. 别被他说动了 他不是个幽默的人
[05:54] Nah, he’s right, man. No way, man. That shit was painful. 他说得对 老兄 我不去 那太痛苦了
[05:57] I mean, it was hard watching you suffer up there. 看你在台上受难太痛苦了
[05:59] I had fucking nightmares after that. 看过那以后我一直做噩梦
[06:00] That was a long time ago. That was months ago. 很久前的事了 好几个月前了
[06:02] I’ve gotten a lot funnier since then. 那以后我幽默多了
[06:03] Then you bored my wife to sleep. 你还让我老婆无聊得睡着了
[06:04] I couldn’t get no pussy that night, man. 害我那晚没得做爱 老兄
[06:06] Don’t blame me for your pussy issues. 这事不能怪我
[06:08] – Are they gonna pay you? – Pay me? No! -他们付你钱吗 -付钱 没有
[06:10] That’s just how it starts. You don’t get paid in the beginning. 刚开始是这样 刚开始拿不到钱
[06:12] You gotta, you know, work your way up through the ranks. 你得一级一级往上爬
[06:14] My nigger, how the fuck you in show business 朋友 妈的你无一技之长
[06:16] When you got no business to show? 怎么还会在演艺圈里混
[06:18] I’m supposed to be writing jokes. 我本来该写笑话
[06:19] I’m supposed to be doing comedy. 该去演喜剧
[06:20] I’m not supposed to be making macaroni salad. 而不是在这做通心面沙拉
[06:23] I hate it, man. It’s depressing. Otto’s sucks! 我讨厌这个 太令人沮丧了 奥托不是好公司
[06:25] You don’t know about no motherfucking hard time, man. 老兄 你根本受过他妈的挫折
[06:28] I’m a ex-convict, man. otto’s the only place that would hire me. 我有前科 老兄 只有奥托肯雇我
[06:31] You too good for otto’s now? 你优秀到奥托请不起了吗
[06:32] I’m not too good for it. 我没那么优秀
[06:33] I just don’t… it’s not for me, you know, I’m sorry. 我只是不 它不适合我 对不起
[06:35] See that bridge? 1,200 bucks. 看看这假牙 1200美元
[06:38] Okay. 好吧
[06:39] On the house, man! Otto, man! Otto’s my lotto. 都是奥托付的 老兄 奥托就是我的乐透(彩票)
[06:42] Come on, man, look. I can’t work here anymore, all right? 别这样 老兄 我没法在这儿继续工作了
[06:44] What, you gonna be on TV or some shit like that? 你要上电视还是要干什么
[06:46] I am gonna be on TV. 我要上电视
[06:47] The chunky guy on survivor or some shit? 演个矮胖的服务生还是其他屁事
[06:48] No, I’m gonna be like Seinfeld. 不 我要像宋飞一样
[06:49] Get the fuck out of here, man! 想得美 老兄
[06:52] You ain’t gonna be like seinfeld. 你不可能像宋飞那样
[06:53] Seinfeld’s my motherfucking man! 我他妈的大爱宋飞
[06:55] Now Kramer, 还是像克莱默
[06:56] Kramer gets a pass from me ’cause kramer’s my nigger. 克莱默还不错 他是我朋友才这么说的
[06:59] Well, very forgiving of you. 你可真博爱
[07:01] Look, as a friend, man, let me tell you something. 身为你的朋友 老兄 我告诉你
[07:03] – You’re not funny. – I think I’m funny. -你不幽默 -我觉得我挺幽默呢
[07:05] I got new jokes, man, and they’re good. 我有新的笑话 老兄 都很好笑
[07:07] Let me hear one of your new jokes. 说一个来听听
[07:08] Okay, I got one like, 好 听着
[07:10] I’m really good at guitar hero, you know, on playstation, 我在游戏厅里是玩吉他游戏的高手
[07:13] And I was so good at it, I thought, like, 于是我想 既然玩得这么好
[07:15] “Maybe I should get a guitar. “ 也许我该买一个吉他
[07:16] Then I thought like, “i’m really good at grand theft auto, 然后我想 侠盗猎车我也玩得很好
[07:18] “maybe I should start beating up hookers. “ 也许我可以痛殴盗车贼
[07:21] Okay, that got me. That was humorous. 好吧 真好笑 太有趣了
[07:22] I thought you’d like that. 我就知道你喜欢
[07:24] But, yo, I ain’t got no dough, man. 但是我没钱 老兄
[07:25] For real, if I had some dough, I would go. 真的 如果我有钱 我就去了
[07:27] I’ll pay your cover charge. 我替你付服务费
[07:28] That’s the night I take my wife out also, 晚上我会带老婆去
[07:30] So you gotta pay for my bitch, too. 你也得替她付
[07:32] Okay, I’ll do it. Okay. If you come and laugh, laugh loud. 好 我付 如果你去了 记住大声笑
[07:35] – Like that? – That’s good. Perfect. -像这样吗 -就这样 太棒了
[07:36] I’ll see you Saturday then. 那周六晚上见
[07:37] Okay, good. Thank you. 好 谢谢
[07:38] Craig, listen to me. I’m doing the best I can, okay? 克雷格 听我说 我尽力了
[07:41] I wiped your ass our entire childhood. 小时候都是我替你处理善后
[07:43] Now it’s your turn, buddy! 现在轮到你了 老兄
[07:45] Well, you’re the one that asked the wizard 是你让魔术师
[07:46] To make you young again. 把你变年轻
[07:47] I didn’t mean this young! 不是这样的年轻
[07:50] Last time I had a suit on, at my bar mitzvah. 上次我穿着礼服是在受戒仪式上
[07:52] My bar mitzvah, it was the last… 我的受戒仪式 那是最后
[07:54] And now I got the same suit. It’s the same suit. 现在我穿着同样的礼服 就是那套
[07:56] I think it looks good. 我觉得这衣服不错
[07:57] The bar mitzvah was a good day in my life. 受戒礼是我一生最美好的一天
[07:59] I made more money that day than I think I’ll ever make again. 那天我赚到了这辈子最多的钱
[08:03] You know, it’s really sad. To peak at 13 is a weird feeling. 有点难过 13岁达到事业巅峰感觉很奇怪
[08:06] This is indicative of the kind of… 这预示着那种
[08:07] Yo. yo. Shoot that. Look at that! 拍那边 看那
[08:09] Both those girls just go, “That’s the guy from MTV.” 那俩姑娘继续走 那人在MTV台工作
[08:12] I swear on my life, those two girls, they were just going, 我发誓那俩姑娘看都没看他
[08:15] “That’s the guy. ” it’s the second time it happened. 是那人 第二次发生了
[08:17] I got off a… I got off, I got off the bus, and… 我下了 我下了 我下了汽车
[08:22] I mean, the train. I’m walking out… 我指火车 我继续走着
[08:58] Me and Ann traded shifts. My family’s in from Green Bay. 我和安换了班 我家人从格林贝来了
[09:03] You know, come to see 来看他们女儿
[09:04] How their daughter’s doing in the big city. 在大城市里过得怎样
[09:06] You know, wait, you went to school here, right? 等等 你在这儿上学对吧
[09:10] Hello? 喂
[09:11] Hey, Laura, it’s george. 喂 劳拉 我是乔治
[09:15] How’s the northern side of California going? 你在加利福尼亚的北方过得怎样
[09:19] What do you want, George? 你想干什么 乔治
[09:22] I was wondering if you had a few minutes. 不知道你有没有空 就几分钟
[09:24] I wanted to talk to you about something. 我想和你谈谈
[09:27] Actually, I don’t. I was just walking out the door. 我没空 我刚刚出门
[09:32] Is it okay if I get your number 要不给我你的电话
[09:33] And I’ll give you a call back later? 我晚点打给你 好吗
[09:36] I know I’m not supposed to call you. 我知道我不该打给你
[09:38] I just wanted to let you know that, 我只想让你知道
[09:42] That I really am so sorry about everything. 我真的对所发生的一切感到抱歉
[09:47] I’m sorry, I screwed up. 对不起 是我搞砸了
[09:51] Too bad you didn’t realize that back then, but 可惜你没早认识到
[09:53] Anyway, I gotta go. Do you want me to call you back? 不管怎样 我要走了 要我晚点打给你吗
[09:57] No, you don’t have to call me back. I know you’re not going to, 不用 不用打了 我知道你也不会打
[10:00] But I just wanted to let you know I was sorry one more time. 我只想让你知道 再一次对你说对不起
[10:04] Okay. Well, all right. Okay, good luck, George. 好吧 祝你好运 乔治
[10:07] Okay. 好的
[10:14] You know, so, like, I have this joke about how, 我这个笑话是关于
[10:17] Like, you never see, like, 你从没见过的
[10:18] A very attractive, blonde, big-breasted homeless woman. 一个很吸引眼球 金发大胸的流浪女
[10:21] You know, like, someone will 不管怎样
[10:23] Take care of that person no matter what. 有人会照顾她
[10:25] – That woman’s gonna be fine. – All right, so here’s the joke. -那女人会过得很好 -好吧 我讲个笑话
[10:27] You can be attractive and stupid and make it in the world. 你可以很迷人也可以很蠢的活着
[10:30] Yeah. 是的
[10:31] And you could be unattractive and smart 你可以不迷人但聪明
[10:32] And make it in the world. 然后就这么过下去
[10:33] But it’s the ugly, dumb people who are really screwed 可是丑陋的哑巴才真正搞笑
[10:37] ’cause they’re ignorant and an eyesore. 因为他们愚昧 难看极了
[10:38] That’s funny, man. 太有趣了 老兄
[10:39] That’s pretty funny. I think that’ll work. 那相当有趣 我觉得可以
[10:41] I was thinking of doing this thing where, like, 我有想过写这样的笑话
[10:42] I’m not good-looking and I’m not bad-looking. 我既不英俊也不丑陋
[10:44] I’m kind of, like, right in the middle, you know. 你知道 我相貌平平
[10:45] Like… Like, if I had a good personality, 如果我性格随和
[10:47] I could get any chick in the world, 我就能得到世上任何一个女人
[10:49] – But I don’t. – Yeah, it doesn’t work. -可我没有 -这不好笑
[10:51] I auditioned for Budd Friedman at the improv. 巴德・弗里德曼曾让我即兴表演过
[10:53] He okayed me and made me a regular. 他觉得我不错 所以我成了固定演员
[10:56] Budd won’t even look me in the eye. 巴德看都不曾看过我
[10:57] Man, that’s… good for you, man. Congratulations. 老兄 你真走运 祝贺你
[11:00] You shouldn’t have lost all that weight, man. 你不该减肥 老兄
[11:02] There’s nothing funny about a physically-fit man. 身体健康的人一点也不有趣
[11:04] – I know. It’s lame, right? – Yeah. -我知道 瘸子才有趣 -是的
[11:06] No one wants to watch Lance Armstrong do comedy. 没人想看兰斯・阿姆斯特朗演喜剧
[11:08] Oh, god. 天哪
[11:09] Hey, Ira. 艾拉
[11:10] Oh, hey, Mark. Can you do me a favor 马克 能不能帮帮忙
[11:12] And never leave a paycheck 别再把你演情景喜剧
[11:13] From your shit sitcom on my pillow ever again, please? 获得的支票放在我的枕头上了
[11:16] That is so rude of me to accidentally leave my paycheck 我太无礼了 居然把25000美元的支票
[11:19] For $25,000 on your pillow. I’m sorry. 忘在你的枕头上 对不起
[11:23] It’s a dick move. 这种行为让人无法容忍
[11:24] It’s just, they keep coming, 支票不断寄来
[11:26] You know, week after week. 每周都有
[11:27] It’s getting a little bit hard to keep track of them all. 很难记住它们都在哪里
[11:29] You know what? Becoming marginally famous 知道吗 只不过稍稍出名点
[11:31] Has really turned you into an asshole. 就把你变成了混蛋
[11:32] Now listen, I’d love to stay here and chat with you, 我想和你们在这聊天
[11:35] But we have company. 但是外面有客人
[11:37] You know that girl comedian who lives across the street? 知道住在街对面的那个喜剧女演员吗
[11:39] The one with the dark hair and the bangs? 黑头发 有刘海的那个
[11:41] – Daisy, yeah. – Daisy, right. -戴西 -戴西 是的
[11:42] Well, I bumped into her outside and I invited her in, 我刚在外面遇到她 并邀请她进来坐坐
[11:45] And she’s sitting in our living room right now. 她现在客厅坐着
[11:48] She’s out there right now? 她在外面吗
[11:49] She’s hot and she’s mousy, but kind of like… 她很性感 又很胆小 有点像
[11:52] She’s mousy like a mouse you want to stick your dick in. 她胆小如鼠 你还想干她
[11:54] Yeah, you’ve gotta get out there and talk to her. 你们出来和她聊聊吧
[11:56] Why would you do that? 为什么这样做
[11:58] What do you mean, why would I do that? 什么意思 我为什么这样做
[11:59] I’m trying to hook you up. 我在帮你
[12:00] Well, I’m laying groundwork, man. 我正在构思 老兄
[12:01] I got a three-month plan. You can’t just throw me into this. 我有个3个月的计划 别让我做这事
[12:03] I’ll give you 10 days on your three-month plan. 你那3个月的计划10天就搞定了
[12:06] No, I need 80 more days than that! 不 我还需要额外的80天
[12:07] Okay, I do this because I care about you. 我这么做是关心你
[12:10] I do this to motivate you. 是启发你
[12:11] But I will fuck that girl in 10 days. I promise. 我要在10天内搞定她 我保证
[12:15] Come on, dude, I’m not cute like you. 拜托 老兄 我没有你可爱
[12:17] I don’t look like Jackson Browne. I look like Jon Favreau! 我不像杰克逊・布朗 我像乔恩・费儒
[12:21] Don’t do this to me. Don’t make me fuck her. 不要这样对我 别让我和她上床
[12:23] Well, then just don’t fuck her! 好 那就不上床
[12:24] Don’t you put me in this corner 你非得把我逼到这个地步
[12:26] Where I have to fuck my way out. 才甘愿吗
[12:27] He’ll do it, too. he’ll do it. I’ve seen him do this before. 他会这么做 他会的 我见过他这么做过
[12:30] I’m gonna go out there and warm her up. I’ll see you out there. 我先出去和她聊聊 你马上出来
[12:33] Kanye. Kanye! 卡内 卡内
[12:35] No. t.i. t.i. 不 t.i. t.i
[12:36] Lil weezy. It’s all about common. 利尔・维兹 这都是常识
[12:37] Eminem. But do you guys know 埃米纳姆 你们知道
[12:39] Who the greatest rapper of all time is? 谁是最出名的说唱乐歌手吗
[12:42] William shakespeare! 威廉・莎士比亚
[12:47] I know it’s silly, but it’s fun. You know, people like it. 我知道这很傻 可是很有趣 观众喜欢
[12:50] Yeah. You know? 是的 你知道吗
[12:51] It’s just cool that you’re on tv. I mean… 你在电视上很帅 我指
[12:54] I can’t believe you haven’t seen this before. 我不相信你以前没看过这节目
[12:56] Yeah, I can’t believe it’s gotten by me. 是的 我不相信我居然喜欢
[12:59] Is it on a kids channel? WB? a teen channel or something? 这是儿童频道 WB频道 还是青年频道
[13:03] No. it’s on NBC. 不 是在NBC
[13:04] Really? 真的吗
[13:05] Ira, this is Daisy. oh! 艾拉 这位是戴西
[13:07] Daisy, Ira. 戴西 这是艾拉
[13:09] – How are you? How’s it going? – Good. -你好 你好吗 -很好
[13:10] Actually, I have a cold, so I shouldn’t… 事实上 我感冒了 我不该
[13:12] Air shake. 来个空中握手吧
[13:15] I’ve actually seen you do comedy 事实上 我看过几次
[13:17] At the improv a couple times. 你的即兴喜剧表演
[13:18] Yeah, you’re really… you’re really, really funny. 你演得真的很好 很滑稽
[13:18] Yeah, you’re really… you’re really, really funny. 你演得真的很好 很滑稽
[13:20] Oh, thanks. 噢 谢谢
[13:20] Oh, thanks. 噢 谢谢
[13:23] You know, Ira just lost 20 pounds. 你猜怎么着 艾拉刚减了20磅
[13:23] You know, Ira just lost 20 pounds. 你猜怎么着 艾拉刚减了20磅
[13:25] Oh, congratulations. 恭喜你减肥成功
[13:25] Oh, congratulations. 恭喜你减肥成功
[13:26] Yes, I did. All from my cock. 是啊 都是从我小鸡鸡上减下来的
[13:26] Yes, I did. All from my cock. 是啊 都是从我小鸡鸡上减下来的
[13:28] Um… so… 呃 那什么
[13:32] So, this episode right here is actually a two-parter. 那什么 这集是分了上下两部分的
[13:36] Great. So does that mean we’re gonna watch 所以我们现在得把
[13:37] Both parts right now? 两部都看了吗
[13:39] Oh, shoot. oh, god. 噢糟糕
[13:41] You need some help with that, Ira? 要帮忙吗 艾拉
[13:42] No! No, it’s… 不用不用
[13:43] It’s okay, I got it. I got it. I got it. 没事儿的 我能搞定
[13:50] I’m joking. I’ll get a rag. 开玩笑呢我 我拿块抹布去
[13:53] See you in nine days, Ira! 艾拉 九天后再见啦
[13:56] I went to a place recently 最近我去了一地方
[13:58] I’m convinced is the most 那是我去过的
[13:59] fucked up, crazy place I’ve ever been to. 最诡异最疯狂的地方了
[14:01] It’s a little place called Cold Stone Creamery. 那地方叫做”蛋蛋冰工厂”
[14:06] Now, the thing at Cold Stone is… 在蛋蛋冰工厂呢…
[14:08] I can’t believe this is what people like. 观众居然会喜欢听这个
[14:11] The sizes are “like it,” “love it” and “gotta have it!” 有”不错嘛””真不错””就是它了”几种码型
[14:18] What kind of crackhead terminology is that? 什么鬼说法啊这是
[14:21] “What size you want, man?” “哥们 要什么型号的”
[14:22] “i don’t know, man, I just gotta have it! “我不知道啊 就是它了
[14:24] “Put some ice cream in a cup with some sprinkles! 给我装杯冰激淋 再撒点碎巧克力
[14:26] Put your dick in a butterfinger and fuck it for me, please! 把你的棍棍放进去自慰给我看”
[14:29] “Put it in the cup! “快放进去
[14:30] I need it! I’m tweaking! I’m tweaking! I’m tweaking! 我等不及了 等不及了
[14:33] I’m tweaking! I’m tweaking! I’m tweaking! I’m tweaking! 等不及了 等不及了 等不及了
[14:35] I’m tweaking! I’m tweaking! I’m tweaking!” 等不及 等不及 等不及”
[14:37] That’s how it’s done, son! That’s how it’s done, son! 你小子快看看 我就是这么干
[14:41] Killed it, man. Crowd was crazy. 简直嗨翻天 观众都快乐死了
[14:43] Is it always that wild on a Wednesday? 周三的场子总是这么狂野吗
[14:45] No, they were… they seem pretty good out there. 没有 不过这次他们倒是真挺高兴
[14:47] I’m really stepping up my game. 我简直已经登堂入室
[14:48] These bitches gotta start paying me for this. 那帮家伙得付我钱了
[14:51] Can’t get no more free randy. 不能让他们白乐呵
[14:52] I just fucked that crowd in the ass. 都给他们伺候成这样了
[14:54] Yeah. 是啊
[14:55] Just awesome. Just fucking bam! 真他妈太爽了
[14:57] Crowd, me, bam! Crowd, me… My stand-up’s my dick. 万人拥戴啊 我就靠鸡巴打天下了
[15:03] You know? I’m gonna do the same thing. 你知道吗 我也准备这么干
[15:06] Bullshit! Let’s get some m&m’s and chips going. 狗屁 给爷来点巧克力豆和薯片
[15:09] – Yellow! – Ira! -黄色的耶 -艾拉
[15:12] Hey. Kevin Rooney didn’t show up, 凯文・鲁尼还没来
[15:14] So you’re gonna do 10 minutes after Leo. 你就在里昂之后表演10分钟吧
[15:16] Really? Okay. thanks. Yeah. 真的吗 行啊 谢谢
[15:18] “Yeah, thanks, yeah. “ 行啊 谢谢
[15:27] Hey. Did he just tell you you’re going on next? 他让你下一个上台吗
[15:30] – Yeah, I’m on next. – Okay. well, I’m on after you, -对 下一个就是我 -行 你后面是我
[15:32] And if you go long, this is going to die in my pocket. 你要是说太久 这东西就得死在我口袋里了
[15:35] That wasn’t a joke. I’m not a comic. 没跟你开玩笑 我不是来搞笑的
[15:38] Okay, when you get the light that means one minute. 亮灯就表示你还剩一分钟 知道了吧
[15:41] Okay. 知道了
[15:42] The other night, I heard my balls and my dick talking. 有天晚上 我听到我的蛋蛋和小弟弟在聊天
[15:44] And my balls were like, 蛋蛋这么说
[15:47] “are you okay? “你还撑得住吗
[15:51] “Is he hurting you?” 他弄疼你了吗”
[15:53] And my dick’s like, “you don’t know him like I do. 小鸡鸡就回答 “我比你了解他
[15:55] “He’s a great guy. He loves me. “ 他才不会弄疼我呢 他爱死我了”
[16:01] Hey. George Simmons just showed up. 乔治・西蒙斯突然来了
[16:02] He wants to go on, so you are bumped. 他想上台 所以你再等会
[16:05] Okay, how long does he do? 好的 他要说多久
[16:06] How the fuck should I know? 妈的 我怎么知道
[16:07] He hasn’t been here in five years, but you gotta be ready. 他都五年没来表演了 不过你随时候场
[16:09] – Okay. – Okay. -好的 -好
[16:10] Thank you, guys! It’s really nice to be here! 谢谢大伙 我很荣幸来表演
[16:14] – See that? I fucking killed out there. – Yeah, that was good. -看见没 全场欢呼啊 -没错 效果真好
[16:16] – Watch out, Leo, watch out. – All my new shit worked. -让开 让开 -新段子都打响了
[16:17] Yeah. Yeah. 没错 没错
[16:18] I was supposed to go on after you. George Simmons showed up. 下一个该我上场 可乔治・西蒙斯来了
[16:20] Now I’m gonna go on after him. 我就等他说完再上
[16:22] – George Simmons is going up right now? – Yeah. -乔治・西蒙斯要上场了 -是啊
[16:23] I just opened for George Simmons? 那我刚才是给他开的场
[16:25] Yeah. 是
[16:26] That’s fucking awesome, man! 这他妈的太棒了 哥们
[16:29] Yeah! 哦耶
[16:32] All right! 好啦
[16:36] Yeah, all right, I’m scared. 行了行了 我都有点害怕了
[16:38] I’m scared for all of you guys. 害怕你们这帮人
[16:40] You need me! you need me. I’m not gonna be here forever. 你们需要我啊 可我总有一天会退休
[16:45] Who’s gonna amuse you? It’s so simple. 等我走了谁逗你们乐啊 其实挺简单的
[16:49] You just look at each other and say… 你们就互相看着 然后说点这个
[16:53] Everyone’s laughing. 大家就都乐了
[16:55] You people are so unamusing 你们真是太无趣了
[16:57] you have to pay another person to come and amuse you. 无趣到还得雇人来逗你们乐
[17:01] What do you do at home? 你们在家都怎么过的啊
[17:03] Just sit, fucking antsy, all day long, 就整天跟那儿坐着嘀咕吗
[17:05] “when are we gonna get to that amusement place? “哎呀 怎么就没点乐子呢
[17:08] “amuse me. ” you should be thanking me for those movies. 你逗逗我吧” 你们真该感谢我拍了那些电影
[17:12] “Oh! Finally, a movie. Let’s watch it together. “ “哎呀 终于出电影了 咱们看去吧”
[17:14] That’s the beauty of movies, by the way. 这不就是电影的迷人之处吗
[17:15] You go in there and you don’t have to talk to each other. 进去坐着 你不用和旁边的人聊天
[17:17] And it’s fun. You could stare at the screen. 自己就能乐起来了 你们盯着屏幕就想啊
[17:20] And, “maybe we don’t hate each other “可能我们俩过得还行吧
[17:22] ’cause we both like this movie. 我们都喜欢这片子
[17:24] “We are connecting on that. 这是我们的共同点哎”
[17:28] “Hey, we’re still together. “我们还过得下去
[17:30] “All these years later, we still love each other, right? 这么多年 我们还是相爱的吧”
[17:33] “During the movie, yes. “看电影的时候是相爱的
[17:35] When the movie’s over, ‘you fucking bitch. 等电影散场了 你他妈就是一婊子
[17:38] “‘Why am I still with you? We have nothing in common. 我怎么还没把你甩了 我们八竿子打不着啊
[17:43] “‘Something’s missing. “‘ 肯定有什么东西变味了”
[17:45] Anyways, I have no religion. 反正我不信教
[17:47] My parents did not believe in god. 我父母不信上帝
[17:49] That was great. They passed that along. 挺好的 他们也没忘了教导我
[17:51] I didn’t even have a fucking choice. 我没什么可选的
[17:52] They were like, “nope, don’t do it. “ 他们直接就说 “别 别信那玩意”
[17:55] “Really? So, when grandpa dies he goes to heaven?” “不能信啊 那爷爷要是死后会上天堂吗”
[17:57] “Nope, he’ll be in the ground. “ “不会 他会被埋到土里头”
[18:00] “Thanks, dad. Should I sleep now? ’cause i… “好的 老爸 我现在能不能闭眼睡觉啦
[18:02] “there’s no way I’ll have a nightmare tonight. “ 你这么一说 我肯定不会做恶梦的”
[18:04] “Fuck you. I don’t believe in nightmares, either. “滚你的 我才不信有恶梦呢
[18:07] “Fags have nightmares. 基佬才会做恶梦
[18:10] “If there was a god, why would there be a holocaust? 要是真有上帝 大屠杀又是怎么回事
[18:13] “Go to bed, son. Pleasant dreams. “ 睡吧小子 做个好梦”
[18:15] Simmons is getting a little dark. 有点黑色幽默啊
[18:16] What is he doing? 这都什么跟什么
[18:19] When you hear the waitress’s footsteps 当你听到服务员的脚步声
[18:23] that’s when you know you’re not doing well. 就说明你没听明白我的笑话
[18:31] Oh, boy, it’s quiet in here. 唉 真是冷场啊
[18:36] You hear that? 听见没
[18:40] I think I can hear the freeway. 静得我都能听见公路上的声音了
[18:44] Hello! I’m Ira Wright. 大家好 我是艾拉・莱特
[18:47] I’m not good-looking and I’m not bad-looking. 我不帅也不丑
[18:51] I’m kind of right in the middle. 算是相貌平平吧
[18:52] So, like, if I had a good personality, 要是我个性再好点
[18:55] That might make it so girls really liked me, 可能就有姑娘喜欢我了
[18:57] But I don’t. so… 可我没啥个性
[19:02] Okay. George Simmons. wow. 乔治・西蒙斯 真牛啊
[19:05] Now what do we do? 这还让我们怎么活啊
[19:07] He seems unhappy with his money. Give it to me, I’ll… 他富得流油还不高兴 要换了我
[19:10] I could really spend that. 我会花得恰到好处
[19:15] If he’s depressed with his life, I don’t know what I’m gonna do. 要是他对人生沮丧 那我还有什么活头
[19:17] I live on my friend’s pull-out couch. 我还睡在我朋友的沙发上呢
[19:20] So, anyway, I… Wait, did you hear that? 那我… 听到了吗
[19:23] Yeah, George Simmons just shot himself in the face backstage. 我觉着他刚才在后台破相了
[19:26] It’s sad knowing merman’s crying inside. 小美人鱼偷偷哭泣咯
[19:29] Uh-oh! 啊哦
[19:30] Is he organizing a mass suicide? Is that where you’re going? 他组织集体自杀吗 你也要去吗
[19:33] Are you joining him? 要步他后尘啦
[19:34] Save some kool-aid for me. Just do it. 行 倒是省了我的口水了 去吧去吧
[19:37] Don’t worry, 没事儿的
[19:38] The next guy who’s coming out 下一个登场的哥们
[19:39] has a dove hidden up his asshole, so… 屁股后头还藏了只鸽子
[19:41] And then Robin Williams is gonna slit his wrists out here. 估计是想逼得罗宾・威廉姆斯在这割腕自杀
[19:43] So, that’s nice, also. 有何不可呢
[19:45] I am Ira Wright, everybody. 我是艾拉・莱特
[19:47] Thank you, very much. Have a good night. 谢谢大家 祝今晚愉快
[19:54] Give me a break. 有没有搞错啊
[20:01] Yo! Hey! Hey! 说你呢 嘿
[20:08] This fucking guy. 是你臭小子
[20:11] What’s up? 有何贵干
[20:13] Hey. I’m sorry. 不好意思
[20:17] I’m parked right on the other side of you and I can’t get in. 我车停在那边 你挡住我了
[20:20] What, you come here to make some jokes to my face now? 所以你就过来再嘲弄我的脸是吗
[20:22] You’re hard to follow. I didn’t know what to say. 你那段很难接 我想不出来才那么说的
[20:24] – I’m sorry about that. – No, don’t be. -对不起啊 -没事儿
[20:26] I would’ve done the same. You had to comment on it. 我也会那么干的 评论几句才能接着讲嘛
[20:30] Yeah, you had some funny shit. 对了 你那段挺好的
[20:32] You’re a good writer. 写得不错
[20:33] Thank you. 谢谢
[20:35] Your friend… is that your friend? The fatter version of you? 那人是你朋友吗 那个胖版的你
[20:39] He’s my roommate. Yeah, he’s really funny. 那是我舍友 他真挺滑稽的
[20:41] You got good stuff. You’re gonna be all right. 你们都挺有料的 好好干 我看好你
[20:44] Wow, that is so nice of you to say, man. 哥们 你能这么说我真是太荣幸了
[20:46] That’s so… I appreciate it. Hey! 真是太… 非常感谢你
[20:48] You know, well, I’ve been a really big fan of yours. All of us. 你知道么 我们都非常崇拜你
[20:50] We kind of grew up on your shit and, you know, incidentally. 还有啊 我们都是听着你的段子长大的
[20:53] So, that’s so nice of you to say, man. Thanks. 你这么说我真是太感谢了 谢谢你啊
[20:57] Thank you! 万分感谢
[20:59] Nice to meet you, man! 见到你太棒了 哥们
[21:02] You’re gonna die! 你会惨死
[21:06] And I’m gonna kill you! 凶手就是我
[21:12] Man, that was awesome. 真酷哎
[21:25] Cats. 就几只猫
[21:27] Can you dig it? 你会这么做吗
[21:29] Just a bunch of cats. 就这么简单 拍拍这几只猫
[21:31] Then me doing stuff. 再拍我做几个动作
[21:33] Then back to the cats doing stuff. 再拍它们做动作
[21:36] You’ve gotten 700,000 hits in four days from this? 这么个玩意 四天就骗倒了70万点击率啊
[21:39] Yep. If you put “cute kitten” in the title of your youtube video, 你随便往YouTube上传段视频 写上”可爱猫咪”
[21:43] You’re gonna get a million hits. Mmm-hmm. 挣个百万点击率没问题
[21:45] And then I link that to my website 我还把这视频连到了个人主页上
[21:46] And you can see my stand-up on my website. It’s genius. 人家就能看我表演了 我就是一天才
[21:49] Why don’t you just call it like, “Megan Fox blows someone”? 你干嘛不直接写上”梅根・福克斯吹箫”呢
[21:52] And then more people would google that. 这样人家一搜她 就也能搜到你了
[21:55] Hi. I’ve got two girls coming over here in a little bit. 有俩妞一会要来找我
[21:58] Can you fold up your bed, please, into the couch? 你能不能把床折回沙发里去
[22:00] I don’t want the place to look like a mess when they get here. 我不想让她们看见这乱得一塌糊涂
[22:02] Okay, I’m sorry. I was watching this thing. 好的 我刚在看这视频来着
[22:05] All right? Okay. 快点好吧
[22:08] Hello? 喂
[22:10] Hey, this is George Simmons. 你好 我是乔治・西蒙斯
[22:13] Fuck you, Craig. what’s happening, man? 你妈的 克雷格 有屁快放
[22:15] It’s not your dumb-ass friend Craig. it’s George Simmons. 我不是你狗友克雷格 我是乔治・西蒙斯
[22:20] Oh! 噢
[22:21] I’m sorry. hey. Hey, how’s it going, man? 对不起对不起 最近过得怎么样
[22:24] Hey, hey, good job last night. You guys were pretty funny. 还行啊 昨晚你说得不错 你们很幽默
[22:27] You and the triple-xl version of you. 那个比你胖三倍的哥们也是
[22:30] Oh, yeah, thank… thank you. That’s.. .I… well, I appreciate that. 噢 谢谢 我 我很感激
[22:34] You guys are all right. Good job. I… 你们真挺不错的 干得好
[22:37] I’m doing this corporate gig for Myspace 聚友网搞活动 找我去做表演
[22:41] And I’m gonna need some jokes and shit. 所以我现在得找点段子来
[22:44] I was thinking maybe you guys would want to write me some. 我想说不定你们能帮我写几个
[22:49] You know, he’s kind of a flaky guy, but I’m… 我那朋友有点古怪 可能不大乐意
[22:52] I’ve got nothing going on, man. 不过我最近倒挺空闲的
[22:54] I would… I’d love to do that. sure. Totally. I’m in. 我非常愿意参与 算上我吧
[22:58] What kind of jokes do you need? 你想要什么样的段子呢
[22:59] Just shit about them or computers or whatever they like. 随便 网民啦电脑啦 对他们的胃口就行
[23:02] When you sprinkle a little lemon there, 随便写点都可以
[23:04] they get excited, you know. 把他们忽悠过去
[23:06] That’s no problem. That makes sense. 了解了 有道理
[23:08] So, you want to be held accountable, 你放手写就行了
[23:09] come watch me do them tomorrow? 明天就来看我表演吧
[23:10] – I’ll take you to the gig. – Okay, cool, yeah. -我来接你去 -好的 没问题
[23:12] How should i… how should i… how should I get them to you? 那我 那我怎么把段子发给你呢
[23:15] I can give you my fax number and my e-mail. 传真也行 电邮也行啊
[23:18] What’s your e-mail? 你邮箱多少
[23:19] My e-mail? 我的邮箱啊
[23:21] It’s irasexira@yahoo. com. 饥渴的艾拉(英文原意)@yahoo.com
[23:30] Wow. I’m just… I’m starting to reconsider asking you. 天呐 我是不是请错人了
[23:33] Don’t do that. It’s from high school. It was funny then. 别这么说嘛 这是我高中注册的 风靡一时呢
[23:35] Yeah, you should change it. 是么 你还是换个邮箱吧
[23:36] It’s, like, 13 years old. Okay, I will. 用了13年了都 好的 我过一段就换
[23:38] I mean change it now. 马上就换
[23:40] Okay, I’ll change it, I’ll change it asap. 好的好的 我换 马上换
[23:43] Okay, don’t say “asap,” either. 好的 以后别说”马上的”了
[23:45] And don’t say “i’m chilling” or 什么”我爽了”
[23:46] “it’s all good” or any of that stuff. “大家好才是真的好”都别说
[23:49] Okay, I don’t. I don’t chill anyway, so I won’t. 好的 不说了 反正我也没多爽过
[23:52] And it’s not all good, so don’t worry. 也没什么好的 我不会说了
[23:54] – Okay, Ira. – Okay. -那就这么着吧艾拉 -行
[23:56] All right, Ira. 拜拜啦艾拉
[24:01] Guys, that was George Simmons on the phone. 同志们 这电话是乔治・西蒙斯打来的哎
[24:04] He saw me do stand-up. 他那天看见我讲笑话
[24:06] He thinks I’m funny! He wants me to write jokes for him! 觉着我讲得挺不错 还让我帮他写段子哎
[24:08] – What? – Yep! -真的假的 -真的
[24:10] Why? 干嘛找你啊
[24:11] Why? He thinks I’m funny! 他觉得我幽默嘛
[24:13] This doesn’t make any sense at all. 这根本说不通嘛
[24:15] No? 怎么就说不通了
[24:16] Jeez, I gotta get started. 我得马上开工了
[24:19] What is happening? 怎么回事这是
[24:20] You forgot about the bed! 你还没拾掇床呢
[24:24] Friends. Friends on Myspace. Nerds. 朋友 聚友网上的朋友 怪人
[24:27] Nerds… nerds have no friends in real life. 怪人在现实中都没朋友
[24:29] The more friends on myspace, 网上越生猛
[24:31] the less friends you have in real life. 网下越寂寞
[24:33] “How does the softball team at myspace work? “聚友网上的垒球队怎么选人的
[24:35] “does everyone get picked last?” that could be funny. 阿猫阿狗都能打吗?” 不错吧
[24:38] At some point, you should have George say, “fuck Facebook!” 你应该让乔治骂几句”干他的脸谱网”
[24:40] “Fuck Facebook in the face!” “干他那张脸谱大脸”
[24:43] So, like, that’s funny. All right, tell George I wrote that, okay? 之类的 肯定好玩 别忘了跟他说是我写的啊
[24:47] – Totally. totally, man. – You gotta be like, -当然 -别忘了写上
[24:48] – “Leo wrote that.” Yeah. – No, no, no, totally. -“这句话是里昂写的” -没问题
[25:04] Hey, Ira, I think this is him! 艾拉 应该是他来了
[25:10] He’s got a limo! 豪华轿车哎
[25:11] Can we go out and meet him? 我们能去和他打个招呼吗
[25:12] No, no, no. You can’t say hi to him. 不 不 你们不能去
[25:14] Just let me get in with him a little more 等我和他熟络了
[25:16] Before I introduce people to him. 我再把你们介绍给他
[25:17] Don’t kiss his ass too hard, all right? 马屁别拍得太狠了啊
[25:18] Stars hate it when you kiss their ass too hard. 明星最烦有人马屁拍得过火
[25:21] – I hate it when people kiss my ass too hard. – You do? -我也烦人家拍我马屁 -是吗
[25:23] You hate it when people kiss your ass too hard? 你也会烦噢
[25:24] I hate it. 很烦的
[25:34] Man! 挺精神嘛
[25:35] Hey. I feel like we’re going to prom. 这像是要去舞会啊
[25:38] Okay, well, we’re not. Okay, let’s hit it! 是吗 可惜不是 出发吧
[25:43] This is good. I like this one 写得不错 我喜欢这段
[25:45] About the guy from Myspace and the 就是一个聚友网的用户
[25:46] guy from Craigslist getting into a fight. 和克雷格列表(信息发布网站)的用户大打出手这段
[25:49] That’s funny. 非常搞笑
[25:50] You’re excited. 你相当的兴奋嘛
[25:51] I am excited. 我非常的激动
[25:52] Yeah, that’s good. It’s good to be excited. 能够兴奋起来是件好事
[25:54] I used to be excited. 我过去也这样
[25:55] Well, it’s awesome. It’s exciting. 实在是太棒了 太令人兴奋了
[26:05] Wow! 哇呜
[26:14] Thank you! 谢谢
[26:26] Yeah! 你好
[26:29] Brought the nice legs with you. Good job. 这双腿真漂亮 好样的
[26:31] – Hello, hello. – Good to see you, sir. -你好 -很高兴见到你先生
[26:33] -Welcome aboard. – Thank you. -欢迎登机 -谢谢
[26:35] – The name’s Dave. – Hi, dave. -我叫戴夫 -你好戴夫
[26:36] We may hit a few bumps up there, 飞行中可能会有些颠簸
[26:37] Nothing too crazy. We’ll get you there. 不过放心 我们会安全抵达的
[26:38] Okay, cool! All right. 非常好 没问题
[26:39] – Hope you enjoy Chinese food. – I love it! -希望你喜欢中国菜 -我非常喜欢
[26:41] – Very good. Enjoy your flight. – Thank you. -太好了 旅途愉快 -谢谢
[26:44] Wow! 哇
[26:50] You guys were a little late, so we 你们有点迟到了
[26:51] had to put up James Taylor first. 所以我让詹姆斯・泰勒先顶上了
[26:52] Karen, she’s a silver sun 卡伦似一轮银色的太阳
[26:55] You’d best walk her way and watch it shine 在旁欣赏她的夺目光彩
[27:00] Watch her watch the morning come 看着她看日出的样子
[27:06] A silver tear appearing now that I’m cryin’, ain’t I 银色热泪滚出我的眼眶
[27:13] I’m going to Carolina in my mind 我的心已经飞到了卡罗莱纳
[27:18] How’d you guys get him? 你们是怎么找到他的
[27:19] Everybody’s got their price. 大家都互利互赢
[27:20] Last year, we had Roger Waters doing 去年我们还请到了罗杰・沃特斯
[27:22] dark side of the moon. 来演月球背面
[27:24] That love’s the finest thing around… 爱是最美之事
[27:27] Okay, I thought it could be 我觉得如果你上去就说
[27:28] funny if you just go, 日脸谱网他妈
[27:30] “fuck facebook in the face!” 一定会很有效果
[27:32] All right. Hey, you do five minutes before I go up there. 好吧 在我上台前你要表演五分钟
[27:35] What? no. no, I can’t follow fire and rain. 什么 我没法在《火和雨》(台上歌手唱的歌)之后上场
[27:37] Are you kidding me, man? 你在开玩笑吗
[27:39] I can’t follow it, either. That’s why you’re going up there. 我也做不到 所以才叫你上场
[27:41] Oh, yeah 噢
[27:52] Thank you, myspace! 谢谢 聚友网的朋友们
[27:57] Fuck facebook! 傻逼脸谱网
[28:01] I can’t believe that. He did the facebook joke! 真不敢相信 他居然讲了我说的笑话
[28:03] Yeah! He did the facebook… 他骂了脸谱网
[28:05] I can’t follow this, man. I can’t go on right now. 我不能在他之后上台 真的不行
[28:07] Give me this shit. Get up there. Be a man. 把这个给我 上去吧 别婆婆妈妈
[28:13] This is a pretty big room. 这屋子真大啊
[28:17] Lot of people here. 好多人啊
[28:19] Let’s have another round of 请各位再次为詹姆斯・泰勒
[28:22] applause for James Taylor, everybody. 鼓掌喝采
[28:30] Yeah, do you actually use Myspace? 你真的用过聚友网吗
[28:33] No, no, no. I fuck girls, Tom. I don’t have time for that. 我时间都用来泡妞了 没时间干别的
[28:37] I wonder if Tom and Craig 我在想来自克雷格列表的
[28:38] from craigslist 汤姆和克雷格
[28:39] Would ever get in a fight with each other. 会一直争吵不休
[28:41] Who would win that fight? That’s what I want to know. 那么谁会赢呢 我很想知道
[28:49] Tom or Craig, who’s tougher? 汤姆和克雷格谁更厉害一些
[28:51] Tom has more friends, so that’s probably good. 汤姆有更多的哥们 所以他可能牛一些
[28:55] Craig has weirder friends, though. 然而克雷格的朋友都很怪异
[28:58] Craig has friends that are willing to do a lot more for cash. 但是我认为克雷格的朋友
[29:01] I will say that. 为了钱什么都干
[29:08] Eh? 怎么回事
[29:10] What the fuck was that all about? 这到底是他妈的怎么回事
[29:11] You did all the jokes you wrote for me. 你把给我写的笑话都用了
[29:12] Oh, man, I know. I’m sorry. I panicked. It’s all they wanted. 对不起 我太慌了 他们想听这些
[29:15] They just wanted myspace jokes. They didn’t want… 他们想听脸谱网的笑话 不想听
[29:16] That’s why I hired you to write me Myspace jokes. 这正是我雇你给我写笑话的原因
[29:17] I know, I’m sorry. That one, I didn’t tell that one. 非常抱歉 这个 这个我刚才没说
[29:19] That one will work. 这个肯定有效
[29:20] I guarantee you. 我保证
[29:21] It better work. They’re paying me 300 grand. 最好是这样 他们可付了我三十万呢
[29:23] – Mr. George Simmons! – Really? -有请乔治・西蒙斯 -真的假的
[29:29] Thank you. Thank you. All right, Tom, Thank you. 谢谢 谢谢你 汤姆
[29:33] Good evening, nerds! Yes! 晚上好 讨厌鬼们
[29:37] What about Ira, everybody? 艾拉如何 各位
[29:38] How’d you feel about Ira Wright? Yeah. 你们觉得艾拉・莱特段子说得如何
[29:40] That guy, man. 就是那个人
[29:42] He is such a fucking nerd, 他整个一讨厌鬼
[29:43] I can’t believe he doesn’t work with you people. 真不敢相信他不是你们的一员
[29:47] Tom started myspace just to get friends, I know it. 汤姆开通聚友网是为了交朋友
[29:51] So, they say the more friends you have on myspace, 所以有人说在聚友网上朋友越多
[29:53] The less friends you have in real life. you know? 真实生活中的朋友就越少
[29:57] “I have 100,000 friends on myspace! 我在聚友网上有十万个朋友
[30:01] “Yes! 太好了
[30:03] “Isn’t that great? 不值得庆祝吗
[30:05] I have so many friends on the computer. “ 我的电脑里有如此多的朋友
[30:08] “What are you doing tonight?” 你今晚准备干吗
[30:09] “I’ll be on the computer. 上网
[30:12] “That’s what I do. “ 只是上上网
[30:17] I hate the new generation of coolness out there. 我很讨厌那些冷淡的新新人类
[30:20] You just never get any information out of people you talk to, 你和他们聊天什么都聊不出
[30:24] The youngsters. 这些年轻人啊
[30:25] “Hey, what are you doing?” “Just chilling. “ 嘿 你干吗呢 混而已
[30:27] All right. I know, you’re chilling. 好吧 我知道你在混什么
[30:31] “What’re you doing tonight?” “Things. ” “Okay. “ 你今晚准备干什么 办事 好吧
[30:35] I like dumb people, you know. 我喜欢那些人渣
[30:37] They like to talk to you. 他们反而喜欢和你聊
[30:38] “Hey, what’s going on?” “I like lollypops. “ 嘿 发生什么了 我喜欢棒棒糖
[30:42] “Good. “ 好吧
[30:46] “My favorite color is butterscotch. “ 我最喜欢的是奶油糖果
[30:50] Do you ever get tired of singing the same songs, 你唱同一首歌不会腻吗
[30:53] you know, over and over? 一遍一遍的唱
[30:56] Do you ever get tired of talking about your dick? 你会厌烦拿自己的小弟弟当笑料吗
[31:00] Yeah, I don’t like… I don’t like blowjobs very much. 我不太 不太喜欢口交
[31:02] I don’t like… A lot of guys like the blowjobs, 我不喜欢 可很多人却喜欢
[31:04] I don’t love them. 我不喜欢
[31:05] I never know what to do with my hands. You know? 因为我不知道手放在哪
[31:08] I’m always like… 我总是这样
[31:12] You can either go hands on the hips or the salute is fun. 你只能把手插腰或者用来敬礼
[31:20] Yeah, it’s always shocking when a girl blows you. 这经常让给你吹箫的女孩很受伤
[31:22] You’re like, “Really? You want to do it? All right. “ 你会说 你真的想搞吗 好吧
[31:25] I got some advice for the ladies out there. 我从一些女人那得到了如下建议
[31:26] When you are performing that act on a fellow don’t ever say, 当你帮别人吹箫时千万不要说
[31:31] “You know, you’re the first guy 你是第一个我能把你整个
[31:33] I ever got the whole thing in my mouth. 小弟弟赛进嘴里的男人
[31:36] “Normally, normally, I get, like, 通常我进行到一半时
[31:38] Halfway down and I just start fucking choking, 就会他妈的喘不过气
[31:42] “But with you, I got a ball in my mouth! 可我却能把你的睾丸含在嘴里
[31:47] “That’s never happened! 这从来没发生过
[31:50] “Look, I have him in my mouth right now, 快看 我现在正含着呢
[31:53] and I’m speaking perfectly clear. 而且还可以清楚的说话
[31:57] “Normally I have a stutter. “ 通常我没法说话的
[32:01] That wasn’t a pee, that was a shit. That took too long. 你不是小便是大便去了吧 太久了
[32:04] Here’s 1,000 bucks. Good job. 这是一千块 干的不错
[32:06] Thank you so much, man. 谢谢你 哥们
[32:08] I’ve never made this much money doing anything, 我从来都没挣过这么多钱
[32:10] Man. Thank you. 谢谢你
[32:11] Good. I’m thinking about doing a lot more stand-up. 我打算去很多地方表演单口喜剧
[32:14] Okay. 很好
[32:15] And my assistant got pregnant. 而且我的助手怀孕了
[32:17] I didn’t even know she… I thought she was a fucking lesbian 我都不知道 我本以为她是女同性恋
[32:20] The whole time, but… 我一直这么认为
[32:21] They can get pregnant, too. 那她们也能怀孕
[32:23] That’s nice. That’s very nice. Yeah. 好吧 那非常不错
[32:25] So, you want to kind of assist me, you know? 所以你想当我的助手吗
[32:28] – Yeah! yeah. – I mean, not, not… -当然 -不是搞同性恋
[32:30] I mean, you can write jokes for me, too, 我是说你可以帮我写段子
[32:31] But get me sodas… 给我拿点喝的
[32:32] Whatever you need, man! 非常乐意
[32:33] And, like, clean my shit up and… yeah. 还有帮我收拾残局之类的
[32:35] How much money you make now? 你现在这一赚多少钱
[32:36] It depends on how many hours. 要看我干多少小时了
[32:38] Usually, I can get about… 平时我能挣
[32:39] I’ll give you 1,500 bucks a week. 我一周给你一千五百块
[32:41] That’s amazing, man. Thank you so much. 太棒了 非常感谢
[32:43] You want to fuck these two girls? 你想搞这两个女孩吗
[32:46] Hey, the JT. 嘿 JT
[32:49] George. That was the best. You killed them. 乔治 太棒了 他们爱死你了
[32:51] Ira. 艾拉
[32:52] Hello. Yes, Mr. Taylor. Yes, hello. 你好 泰勒先生 你好
[32:54] You wanna fuck these girls? 你想搞那些女孩吗
[32:55] I filled my quota in 1982, I believe. 1982年我的配额就已经满了
[33:00] All right, I’ll have to figure this shit out. 好吧 我理解你
[33:01] I know those girls. 我认识她们
[33:02] You do? Do you want to meet those girls? 你认识 你想认识那些女孩吗
[33:04] Will you fucking settle down? Yeah, talk to them. Be gentle. 你真能搞定 去和他们谈谈 礼貌点
[33:06] You’re twitching like a fucking madman. 你现在抖的像个娘们
[33:08] That guy in porno? 那人在搞色情杂志吗
[33:10] No. No? I would know. 不知道 我也想知道
[33:16] – Mandy. – Well, hi there. -曼迪 -你好
[33:18] You’re still swimming? Get the fuck out of there. 你还游泳 快他妈上来
[33:20] I’m ready for you. 我已经蓄势待发了
[33:22] Yeah. Oh, my god. 耶 天啊
[33:25] Oh, god. Feel that stomach. Oh. yeah. 天啊 感觉到我的肚子了吗
[33:27] I like that thing. Good. Well, go for it. 我喜欢这样 来吧
[33:29] It’s hard. Bam! 我会用力的 叭
[33:33] This house is crazy. 这个房子太牛逼了
[33:34] Oh, yeah, you got to see the whole thing. 是啊 给你看看更牛逼的
[33:36] Come here. It came furnished. 上来 都布置好了
[33:38] Really? 真的吗
[33:40] That’s my man, Ira. He wrote a lot of 那是我的助手艾拉
[33:41] good jokes for me there, honey. 他给我写了很多好段子
[33:43] Make sure he shows you his cock. It’s very, very thick. 你一定得看看他的小弟弟 非常非常粗
[33:47] See you, George. 拜拜 乔治
[33:54] Hey, wanna have a contest to see 咱们来比比谁憋气
[33:56] who can hold their breath the longest? 憋得久吧
[34:10] You didn’t go under. 你都没下去
[34:13] Nothing’s gonna happen between us. 咱们之间什么都不会发生
[34:18] I can’t believe I’m having sex with George Simmons. 真不敢相信我居然和乔治・西蒙斯做爱
[34:21] Yeah, he can’t believe it, either. 你爸爸也不会相信的
[34:23] My dad loves your movies. 我爸爸喜欢你的电影
[34:26] Yeah, that’s the best when you talk about your dad. 你爸爸能和你说这些很不错
[34:38] Dad, this won’t bring mom back! 爸爸 妈妈不会因为这个回来的
[34:41] I have nothing else! 我什么都没有了
[34:44] You’re a champion, Dad! You’re a champion! 你是冠军 爸爸 你是冠军
[34:53] Oh! You’re still here. 你怎么还在这
[34:56] I know that asshole. 我认识那个屁眼
[34:58] You two were just fucking, huh? How’d that go? 你们刚才已经搞完了吧 怎么样
[35:00] No, I have a boyfriend. We already talked about it. 没有 我们已经谈过了 我有男朋友
[35:04] Yeah. John. Yeah. 是啊 他叫约翰
[35:06] Your friend took off. She thought you left, so… 你朋友走了 她以为你走了
[35:09] Really? 真的假的
[35:10] That’s what happens in a big house. 大房子里经常出现这种情况
[35:11] It’s called “the big house problem. “ 传说中的”大房子问题”
[35:13] Your friend actually left her purse down the hall. 你朋友把钱包落在门厅了
[35:15] You want to go get it with me? 咱们一起去拿吧
[35:17] Oh. Okay. 哦 好的
[35:23] Don’t you leave on me, Ira. 你别跟过来 艾拉
[35:25] Fuck me like merman! 像雄人鱼一样搞我
[35:27] Come on! Do merman! Do the merman call! 来 学人鱼 学人鱼叫
[35:30] Come on! 来啊
[35:31] Oh, yeah! yeah! Oh, god! 啊 啊 啊 天啊
[35:39] Hey. Oh. hey. 嘿 哦 嘿
[35:41] Sorry about the chick, man. I… 抱歉那个小妞 我
[35:43] You weren’t getting it done, so something had to happen. 你没搞成 所以我得去搞
[35:46] Oh, that’s… No, she… I wasn’t even trying. 没有 她 我甚至没去尝试
[35:48] She told me she had a boyfriend. 她说她有男朋友
[35:50] Oh, yeah. She told me she had a boyfriend, too. 她帮我吹箫的时候
[35:53] When she was sucking my cock! 她也告诉我她有男朋友了
[36:00] What the fuck are you doing with that big dick of yours? 你留着那么大的鸡鸡不用干嘛使
[36:02] You gotta use it! You gotta share thickie with the world. 你得用它 你得和全世界分享它
[36:06] I don’t… It’s normal. 我不能 这很正常
[36:07] You want to go upstairs, man? 你想上楼在我睡着前
[36:10] Talk to me while I try to fall asleep? 跟我聊聊吗
[36:12] Okay, if… Yeah, if that’s what you want me to do. 没问题 如果你想让我这么做的话
[36:15] Yeah, yeah. Sit down, man. That was a fun night. 坐下 今晚玩的真开心
[36:20] That was a good night. 今晚确实很开心
[36:21] Yeah, that was crazy. 不过太疯狂了
[36:22] Yeah. 没错
[36:23] So, you slept with both those girls, man. 所以你把两个姑娘都搞了
[36:27] How did you do that? 你怎么做到的
[36:29] How did I do that? There’s this… 我怎么做到的 因为
[36:30] Girls like famous guys. 女孩喜欢名人
[36:32] It’s a story for them, I guess. I don’t know. 这对她们来说就像传奇
[36:35] I take advantage of it, though. 而我正好利用了这种想法
[36:36] Believe me, they always leave disappointed. 相信我 她们总是失望而归
[36:39] That’s amazing. 真让人吃惊
[36:43] Yeah, yeah, so let me hear about this name, Ira Wright. 谈谈你自己的名字 艾拉・莱特
[36:46] That’s not your real name, right? 那不是你的真名 对吗
[36:49] How could you tell? 为什么这么说
[36:51] You’re hiding some judaism. 因为你有犹太人的味道
[36:53] No, my real last name is Wiener. 好吧 我的真姓是维纳
[36:55] It’s Ira wiener and everyone… 我真名叫艾拉・维纳
[36:57] It’s spelled the same as “wiener” and 和牛肉熏香肠拼法一模一样
[36:59] I just got tired of correcting people. 我总是得去纠正别人
[37:01] So, that’s what led you to the path of comedy. 所以是你的名字让你走上了喜剧之路
[37:03] Being humiliated every day. First day of school, 每天都被取笑 第一天上学的时候
[37:07] “Is Ira Wiener here?” 艾拉・烤肠在吗
[37:09] And you were in the back. 当时你在后面
[37:10] “Wiener. My name’s Wiener. “ 维纳 我叫维纳
[37:13] You little fruit. What were your parents like? 真可怜 谈谈你父母怎么样
[37:16] What are the older “wieners” or wieners like? 老维纳夫妇怎么样
[37:20] My parents are divorced. 我父母离婚了
[37:21] They hate each other. My mother thinks my father’s the devil. 他们恨对方 我妈认为我爸是恶魔
[37:27] I don’t know what that makes me, technically, but… 我不知道他们为什么生我 但是
[37:30] So, you’ll never be as funny as me. 那样你就不可能像我这么幽默了
[37:32] Why not? 为什么不行
[37:33] Your generation has the divorces, which is cute-funny, 你这一辈经历了离婚 只有一点有趣
[37:36] But my generation has the, “Oh, my god, 而我这一代经历的是
[37:39] My father’s about to hit me with a bat!” 天哪 我爸要拿棒球棍打我
[37:43] I just… 我只是
[37:43] You gotta break out the funny a lot 现在的你比童年时悲惨的你
[37:46] Quicker than your little faggy childhood. 可以更快的获得乐趣
[37:50] Are you serious? 你是认真的吗
[37:52] I spent my whole childhood trying to make my father laugh. 我整个童年都在想办法逗我爸笑
[37:56] I still haven’t succeeded, but we’ll get there. 但我依旧没有成功 终究会成功的
[38:04] Don’t bail on me yet. Keep it coming. 别走 继续聊天
[38:09] When’s the first time you fingered a girl? 你第一次碰女孩子是什么时候
[38:11] I was at summer camp, 夏令营的时候
[38:13] Jewish summer camp, on the sports field. 犹太运动会夏令营
[38:17] And her name was Sharon Mizrahi. 她的名字是莎伦・米兹拉希
[38:23] I didn’t know what to do. I got really scared. 我不知道怎么办 当时吓坏我了
[38:26] She reached down and grabbed my penis really hard, 她把我推倒然后非常使劲的攥着我小弟弟
[38:30] Like she was just trying to murder it. 好像要把它拧断似的
[38:42] Morning. Yeah, baby. 早上好 早
[38:43] It took me three hours, but I think I found your kitchen. 我花了三小时才找到你的厨房
[38:47] Am I in the bathroom still? Is that it? 这里不会是浴室吧
[38:49] No, no. You’re good. you’re safe. 没有没有 你找到了安全了
[38:51] What do you got there? 你拿什么来了
[38:52] This is medicine, Ira. I’m sick. 这是药 我病了
[38:55] One of those girls have chlamydia? 难道昨晚的其中一个有淋病
[38:56] I thought she smelled funny. 我觉得她没病啊
[38:57] Is that what it is? Yeah. 是这么回事吗
[38:59] I have a weird blood disease.AML. It’s a form of leukemia. 我有种奇怪的血液病 白血病的一种
[39:05] This is experimental medicine from Canada. 这是加拿大实验用的药
[39:09] There’s an 8% chance of it working. So, fuck me. 8%的有效性 惨吧
[39:14] Well, that’s not true ’cause if it was, 这不可能是真的 如果是真的
[39:17] I would’ve read about it or heard about that. 我肯定能从新闻或报纸上读到
[39:18] You didn’t hear about it because 你没听过因为
[39:19] I didn’t fucking run out and tell entertainment tonight. 我还没向整个娱乐界宣布
[39:23] Well, why would you tell me? 那你为什么告诉我
[39:25] Cause I don’t really know you, Ira. 因为我真的不了解你 艾拉
[39:26] I think you’re not gonna get too weird about this. 我觉得你不会对此感到奇怪
[39:30] I don’t want to start getting treated like the guy 我不想像一个快死的人
[39:32] who’s gonna die. 那样接受治疗
[39:33] So, anyways, This shit’s got a lot of caffeine in it. 无所谓 这药含很多咖啡因
[39:37] They say that’s good for you. Let me take the medicine. 他们说这是为我好 让我吃这药
[39:41] Why are you telling me this, george? 你为什么告诉我这些
[39:42] Cause I want you to possibly do me a favor. 因为我希望你能帮我个忙
[39:45] Okay. Yeah. What? 行啊 什么
[39:47] Kill me. 杀了我
[39:49] What? 什么
[39:50] Nobody knows we know each other. 没人知道我们彼此认识
[39:51] You’re a stranger. You can get away with this. 你只是个路人 你不会被牵涉进来的
[39:54] I got a gun in the other room. It’s untraceable. 我房间里有把枪 不能追踪的那种
[39:57] I’ll give you $50,000. 我可以付你5万美金
[40:00] Don’t make me suffer. Please 别再让我忍受这痛苦了 拜托
[40:03] Kill me, Ira. I’m begging you. 杀了我吧 艾拉 求你了
[40:07] Can you at least give me, like, a night to think about it? 你至少也得给我一个晚上考虑吧
[40:09] Ha! 哈
[40:10] Think about it? You would do it! 考虑 所以你真会杀我咯
[40:12] Oh, I hate you, man. Oh, no! 我恨你 天哪
[40:15] Ira, I misread you. 艾拉 我看错你了
[40:17] You’re sick! You’re a murderer! 你心理有问题 你是个杀人凶手
[40:21] Screw you, man. 去你的 混蛋
[40:22] You wanted to do it! 你想杀了我
[40:23] What would you have done for $100,000? Chop my head off? 为了10万美金你会做什么 砍掉我的头吗
[40:25] You would still want to do it! 你还想这么做
[40:27] That wasn’t even good acting over there! 我刚才的演技不算太好
[40:29] What the fuck? That was good acting. 妈的 你演得跟真的一样
[40:30] Daniel day lewis would’ve crushed that speech. 丹尼尔・戴・刘易斯要被那种演技气死了
[40:32] I bought that, man. Wow! 我记住了 老兄
[40:35] Ira, you don’t have to kill me, but I am gonna die. 艾拉 你不必杀我 我也快要死了
[40:39] – George, look. Honestly, I’m like… – Don’t get close, Ira. -乔治 老实说 我是 -别靠近我
[40:41] …a really gullible guy. Don’t do this. …很容易受骗的人 别这样对我
[40:42] Look, my friends, they trick me all the time. 我的朋友们总喜欢开我开玩笑
[40:44] One of my roommates told me he was Joe Pesci’s son. 我的一个室友说他是乔・派西的儿子
[40:45] I believed him for three years. I still get shit for it, 我信了他三年 我到现在还有心理阴影
[40:48] So just, please, level with me, man. 所以拜托跟我说实话
[40:50] – Are you serious? – I am serious, Ira. -你不是认真的吧 -我是认真的 艾拉
[40:53] Don’t tell anybody about this though, all right? 别把这件事告诉任何人行不
[40:55] I want it to be our secret. 我希望这是我们之间的秘密
[40:57] Now, you’re gonna make me some eggs. Okay, murderer? 现在你能不能去给我做点鸡蛋 杀人凶手
[41:00] Don’t say that. 别这么叫我
[41:01] Just try not to kill any of the staff 在我不在的时候
[41:03] While I’m gone, okay? They have families. 别杀了任何人 他们都有亲人
[41:06] Well, he actually tricked me first, but then he showed… 一开始他的确是在开玩笑 后来他给我看
[41:08] I mean, he’s taking medicine. 我是说他的确在吃药
[41:09] He’s getting this special medicine from Canada. 他从加拿大带回的特殊药品
[41:12] Oh, my god, that’s the saddest thing I’ve ever heard. 天哪 这是我听过最让人悲伤的事
[41:14] Yeah. I think I’m the only person he’s told. 是啊 我觉得他只跟我说了这件事
[41:18] That’s what he said. 他是这么说的
[41:19] I mean, he’s really… He likes me, in a weird… 我想他真的挺喜欢我的
[41:21] I think he’s, like, taken a shine to me, you know. 以一种怪异的方式喜欢我
[41:23] Not enough to let you in on that two-on-one. 不至于喜欢到连这都说吧
[41:26] Come on, that’s not appropriate. 拜托 这可不是件好事啊
[41:27] I don’t want that anyway. 其实我也不想这样
[41:30] I just don’t know. I mean, it’s… 我只是想不通 我觉得…
[41:32] It’s really scary. I’ve never even… 这还真有点吓人 我从没…
[41:34] I don’t think I’ve known anyone who’s, like, sick, 我从来没接触过什么生病的人
[41:37] You know, in like a major way before. I don’t… I just… 那种病得很重的人 我只是…
[41:39] George simmons. He’s been around my whole life. 乔治・西蒙斯 我从小听着他段子长大
[41:42] It’s like snap, crackle and pop dying, you know? 以后也许听不到了 你明白吗?
[41:44] I know. 我懂
[41:45] Can we not talk about this right now? 我们现在能不能不要讨论这个
[41:47] I’m not really good with the whole death thing. 我受不了那些和死亡有关的事
[41:49] Is that all right? 行不
[41:51] I need to talk about it, man. I work for this guy now. 我不得不说这个 兄弟 我为他工作
[41:53] I can’t… I mean, that’s all I’m… It’s all I’m thinking about. 我做不到… 我.. 我不停地在想这个
[41:56] I’m gonna tell you this story 那我给你个故事吧
[41:58] That makes me feel all right with death. 它总让我觉得好过点
[42:00] When I was younger, my grandfather died 很小的时候我的祖父死了
[42:03] And we were all gathered around him 他死前我们都守在他的身边
[42:05] And there was this one candle next to his bed. 他的床边放着一根蜡烛
[42:08] And right after he died, 就在他死了的时候
[42:10] The candle started flickering and then it just went out. 那蜡烛闪了下 然后就灭了
[42:14] – Wow. – Yeah. -哇 -是真的
[42:15] And we looked around, and there were no windows. 而且我们发现那房间里根本没有窗户
[42:18] Like, nothing in that room. 房间里什么都没有
[42:22] And it sounds crazy, but we all thought 听起来很疯狂吧 但是我们都觉得
[42:24] It was him going to heaven, you know? 那是因为他去了天堂
[42:27] You don’t pass through fire to get to heaven. 穿过火焰不可能是去了天堂啊
[42:29] I think he went to hell. 我想他是下地狱了
[42:31] – What’d you just say? – I just… – 你说什么? – 我说…
[42:33] I think your grandfather probably went to hell. 我觉得你祖父应该是下地狱了
[42:35] – Don’t do it. – Are you kidding me right now? -别这这么说 -你是在和我开玩笑吗
[42:37] I’m… I’m sorry to break it to you. 我… 我很抱歉让你伤心了
[42:38] You’re gonna make fun of me right now, 当我和你们说这些的时候
[42:40] Just after I opened up to you guys like that? 你们居然还和我开这种玩笑?
[42:42] It’s not my fault your grandfather’s in hell. 你祖父去了地狱可不是我的错
[42:44] It’s not a big deal. 这没什么大不了的
[42:45] Some grandpas go to hell. 有不少人祖父去了地狱呢
[42:46] Come on. Don’t be a jerk to me. 靠 别这么混蛋
[42:47] Just because I make more money than you guys. 就因为我赚得比你们俩多
[42:49] How much do you make again? 你赚多少钱来着
[42:51] You guys are just projecting all your hatred onto me. 你们就这么讨厌我啊
[42:55] Okay, and don’t be super bummed out 别这么扫兴嘛
[42:56] ’cause your grandfather’s playing backgammon 要知道现在你祖父正和
[42:58] with Hitler right now. 希特勒玩双陆棋呢
[42:59] Shit, dude, don’t. 老兄 别这样
[43:04] I gotta get rid of this stuff. 我得把这些东西都扔了
[43:07] Man, I don’t know what I’m gonna do with it. 老兄 我真不知道该怎么处理它们
[43:11] The more money you make, 你赚的越多
[43:11] the more free shit they give you. 得到免费的废物就越多
[43:13] It makes no sense. I don’t see any jet skiing in my near future. 完全没用 又不能帮我在近期把到妹
[43:18] All this shit was free? 这些东西全是免费的吗
[43:20] You want a TV, Ira? 艾拉 你想要个电视机吗
[43:21] I got, like, three flat screens 我这里差不多有
[43:23] Laying around in there somewhere. 三个平板电视
[43:24] Sure, I can… 当然 我可以…
[43:25] Yeah, I can just take this stuff to goodwill if you want or… 我可以把这些东西都给你 或者…
[43:27] You know what? Don’t even worry about this stuff. Let’s… 好吧 别管这些东西了 我们…
[43:30] I got some cars in storage you could sell for me. 你可以帮我把车库里的几辆车卖了
[43:33] And just give that money to charity. 然后把钱都捐掉
[43:35] I can do that, yeah. 我可以帮你
[43:36] I’m gonna write a list out for you, 我要给你写一个单子
[43:37] Give you a bunch of things I want you to do. 告诉你我要处理的东西
[43:39] What size sneaker are you? 你穿几码的鞋
[43:40] Eleven and a half. 十一码半
[43:41] You got that thick cock, don’t you? I want to see that thing. 你的小弟弟应该很粗壮吧 让我看看
[43:45] Come on, pull the cock out. 来来来 让我看看
[43:46] I’m not gonna show it to you. 我可不会拿给你看
[43:47] What the fuck’s the matter with you? 你他妈是怎么了
[43:49] I’m not gonna do anything with it. 我又不会对它做什么
[43:50] I just want to know what I’m dealing with. 我只是想知道我的对手长得啥样
[43:52] If you give me an ipod. 除非你给我一个iPod
[43:53] You asshole. 你个混蛋
[43:54] All right, you can have anything in here, 好吧 这里的东西你可以随便拿
[43:56] But you gotta take the merman poster. 不过你必须得拿走这张游泳男的海报
[43:58] No, I want… I love merman! 好啊 我想… 我爱游泳男
[44:00] I knew you loved merman. 我就知道你喜欢
[44:01] You and five-year-olds love merman. 你和五岁的孩子都喜欢游泳男
[44:04] It’s a smart movie. 这是部不错的电影
[44:07] So, which, specifically, of the cars 呃 到底哪些车属于
[44:10] Belong to George Simmons? 乔治・西蒙斯
[44:12] – Which one? – Yeah. -哪一辆 -嗯
[44:14] All of them. 全是他的
[44:16] – All of them? – Yeah. -全是他的吗 -没错
[44:17] Well… 呃…
[44:19] How would I go about selling? 那我要怎么卖啊
[44:22] – Selling them? – Yeah. -卖车 -是啊
[44:24] Well, I don’t know about selling them 我不知道怎么卖
[44:25] but I can make a few disappear. 但是我能让一小部分消失
[44:27] You know what I’m saying? 你懂我的意思吧
[44:29] I don’t want to do that. 我可不想那样做
[44:30] I don’t want to do that, either. 我也不想
[44:33] Just kidding. 开个玩笑罢了
[44:40] Scene D is up! Let’s go on a bell. Yo Teach…! 第四幕准备 铃声准备 《无厘头课堂》
[44:44] And action! 开拍
[44:46] All right now… Bradford! 好了现在… 布拉德福
[44:48] Yeah? What is this? 嗯 啥事儿
[44:51] Bo’s English test. 波的英语考试卷
[44:53] Well, there’s a mistake. 你弄错了吧
[44:55] Well, yeah, there are lots of mistakes. 的确 他错了很多
[44:57] That’s why there’s an F on it. 也就是为什么他得了一个F
[44:58] You know, if Bo doesn’t pass, 你知道 如果波考试没过关
[45:01] he can’t play in the big game Friday. 他就不能参加周五的球赛了
[45:02] Either you make this right, 要么让他通过
[45:04] Or you’ll be spending the summer 要么你今年夏天就得去
[45:06] Teaching driver’s ED. Honk, honk! 驾校当老师咯 叭叭
[45:10] Shit. 什么东西
[45:11] I can’t be a part of this. I’m not… 我受不了了 我…
[45:13] Yeah. I’m gonna go. 我要走了
[45:15] This is just so painful, though, isn’t it? 这真是太煎熬了
[45:17] Yes, I want to kill myself. 的确 我真想自杀了
[45:20] So, where are you from, originally? 你是哪里人
[45:21] You just moved here, right? 你应该是刚搬来的吧
[45:23] Yep. Delaware. 没错 特拉华州
[45:24] Delaware! Our first state in the union. 特拉华 美国的第一个州
[45:27] Yes, it is. 没错
[45:29] That’s great. No sales tax in Delaware, right? 真棒 你们州不用交销售税是吧
[45:31] Yeah, there’s not. That’s weird. 嗯哼 是的 真奇怪
[45:33] You know so much about Delaware. 你怎么知道这么多关于特拉华州的事
[45:35] You fucking Joe Biden? 你该不会是上了乔・拜登吧
[45:37] He’s from Delaware. See? I knew that. 我知道他是从特拉华州来的
[45:40] Bo, you’re a smart kid. I’ve seen you rap. 波 你是个聪明的孩子 你已经受到惩罚了
[45:42] – Yeah! – All right? -耶! -好吧
[45:44] Now, I am willing to give you a makeup exam on this, all right? 我给你一个补考的机会怎么样
[45:46] Do you like music? 你喜欢音乐吗
[45:48] Did you just ask me if I liked music? 你刚才是不是问我喜不喜欢音乐
[45:49] Yeah. That… I’m… I’m aware that that’s a weird question. 是的 呃 我发现这个问题很怪异
[45:52] It’s like asking me if I like food. 就像问我喜不喜欢食物一样
[45:54] That was my next question. 我本来正打算问呢
[45:56] – Yes. – Good. -我喜欢音乐 -很好
[45:57] Wilco. do you like Wilco? Wilco’s playing at the Greek theatre. 你喜欢威尔科吗 在希腊剧院表演的那个
[46:01] And I was just wondering if you maybe wanted to go with me. 我想问你愿不愿意和我一起去
[46:04] Yeah. I’ll go. I’d be into that. I like wilco. 好啊 我会去的 我挺喜欢威尔科
[46:06] Great. 太好了
[46:07] Okay, great, great. So, 很好很好
[46:09] I guess we will go to the show together. 我想那我们要一起去看那演出了
[46:12] Not anymore. 那我不去了
[46:14] You serious? 你说真的吗
[46:16] – No, I’ll go. – Oh, okay. Thank you. -没有 我会去的 -哦 好的
[46:18] Just don’t say that ever again. 你可别再那么说了
[46:19] Okay. I won’t. 我不会了
[46:20] – Yo, teach! – Yeah? -老师 -嗯
[46:23] Thanks. 多谢了
[46:25] Word. 话真多
[46:26] Do-ra-mi, Wiener 哆来咪 Wiener
[46:29] Do-ra-mi, Wiener 哆来咪 烤肠
[46:32] My name is Wiener 我是维纳
[46:36] My name is Wiener my name is Wiener 我是维纳 我是维纳
[46:40] Don’t call me Wiener 别叫我烤肠
[46:42] Whatever. You got any jokes for me, dum-dum? 算了 写了什么笑话给我吗
[46:45] Got some good ones, I think, actually. 我有些好的点子
[46:48] I have a thing about how, like, you’re rich, you know, 比如说你很有钱
[46:51] And so you bought a private jet, 然后你买了个私人飞机
[46:52] But you’re afraid of flying, 但你很害怕飞行
[46:54] So you just drive in it. 所以你只是在地上开开
[46:55] Oh, that’s funny. 听起来挺有趣的
[46:56] You just go to drive-throughs and car washes. 你也只是开到洗车场洗飞机而已
[46:58] Yeah, yeah, yeah. 嗯 不错
[46:59] I’ll come up with the ending, but that was good. 我自己构思结尾吧 开头不错
[47:02] I thought it could be funny about 我想了个关于
[47:04] Your balls, you know, about how, like, 你蛋蛋的笑话 例如
[47:05] You’re getting older and you found 你越来越老了 某天发现
[47:07] The first gray hair on your balls. 你蛋蛋上的毛变灰了
[47:09] And it really worried you, 开始你很担心
[47:10] but then you realized it was good 但是后来你发现这也还不错
[47:11] ’cause it made your balls look distinguished and smart. 因为它让你的蛋蛋与众不同又漂亮
[47:14] Like, if you gave your balls a little tweed 像是给你的蛋蛋穿了件
[47:15] Jacket with elbow pads and a little pipe, 有护肘和小管子的粗花呢子夹克
[47:17] Your balls could be like a character 你的蛋蛋就会像
[47:19] kevin kline would play in a movie. 凯文・克莱恩在电影里演的一样
[47:22] Yeah, that’s funny, that’s funny. I could do that. 这个不错 很有趣 我可以用它
[47:25] What else you got? 还有其他点子吗
[47:26] Actually, this just kind of happened. 还有一件事我刚刚弄好
[47:30] I’m making you an itunes playlist. 我在itunes(播放器)里帮你建了个播放列表
[47:33] – For what? – Sometimes, when I’m upset, -这是干啥 -当我情绪不好的时候
[47:35] Music makes me feel a little better, so I thought maybe… 音乐总能让我好起来 所以我想…
[47:39] Oh, it’s a cheer-me-up thing? 那东西能让我振奋吗
[47:40] I was gonna just put it on your ipod. 我正要把它放到你的ipod里去
[47:42] I don’t have to play it right now. 不过我想不用现在就放吧
[47:43] For what? For when I go out jogging? I don’t need to… 干嘛 让我慢跑的时候听吗 我不需要…
[47:45] Let me hear it. I don’t jog anymore. Let me hear my playlist. 还是让我听听看吧 我现在不跑步了 听听看
[47:57] Ira! Ira! 艾拉 艾拉
[48:01] Okay, you don’t have to make fun of it. 好吧 你没必要嘲笑这歌
[48:03] No, Bob Marley! 天哪 鲍勃・马利的歌
[48:05] Yes. Everything is gonna be all right. You’re right, Ira. 是的 事情都会好起来的 你说的没错艾拉
[48:08] Bob Marley had cancer. 鲍勃・马利得了癌症
[48:10] Everything wasn’t all right for Bob Marley. 但是他可没好起来
[48:12] He dead now. 他现在死了
[48:13] What else you put on there for me? 你还放了什么歌
[48:15] I really don’t want to do this, George. 我不想放下去了 乔治
[48:16] Can we just… I’ll… just forget I did this. 我们能不能就… 当我没做吧
[48:18] Ignore it. I’ll erase it, okay? 忽略它 我会它们都删了
[48:19] No, no, no, don’t do that. 不不不 不用这样
[48:20] Let’s hear what’s gonna cheer me up! 听听还有什么能让我振作起来的歌
[48:22] This is good. 这样好
[48:23] Come on. What else you got? 来来来 你还放了什么
[48:25] Okay, here’s the next one. 好吧 这是下一首
[48:27] Now I’ve had the time of my life 如今的我人生得意
[48:33] No, I never felt like this before 从未有过的感觉
[48:36] I don’t know what to say to that one. 我不知道该说什么了
[48:37] That’s… That’s just… That’s just fifth grade and… 这首歌被我归为第五等
[48:41] Showing me your cock was embarrassing, but this is okay? 给我看你小弟弟都那么尴尬 放这歌就不会吗
[48:45] Oh, god. That’s a good song. 天哪 这是个很棒的歌
[48:46] Yeah, what else? Give me more. This is… This is unbelievable. 好吧 还有什么 听听看 真不敢相信
[48:50] You sure you want to hear another one? 你确定你想听下一首
[48:51] – I don’t… – Yeah! Yeah, yeah. -我可不想… -当然当然
[48:53] This is fun to be cheered up. 被振奋对我来说很有趣
[48:55] I’m sorry… 我很抱歉…
[49:01] Shadows are falling and I’m running out of breath 黑暗降临 我快要窒息
[49:06] Keep me in your heart for a while 让我在你心里多停留几许
[49:11] If I leave you, it doesn’t mean I love you any less 如果我离开你 不代表我对你的爱减少
[49:17] Keep me in your heart for a while 让我在你心里多停留几许
[49:22] When you get up in the morning and you see that crazy sun 清晨醒来 你看见灿烂的太阳
[49:28] Keep me in your heart for a while 让我在你心里多停留几许
[49:33] Just write me some jokes, you stupid, fucking idiot. 你只要多写些段子就行了 你个傻瓜
[49:36] Okay, I’m sorry. 好吧 对不起
[49:39] Keep me in your heart for a while 让我在你心里多停留几许
[49:43] So, I’m not married. I don’t think I’m ever gonna get married. 我没结过婚 我从不觉得我会结婚
[49:45] I just… I can’t find a reason to do it, you know? 我觉得没什么理由这么做
[49:48] Like, I got friends, like, 比方说 我有一个朋友
[49:49] “You gotta get married. My wife. “你结婚了 我的老婆
[49:51] “My wife is a… She’s the best cook. “她是世界上最好的厨师
[49:53] “My wife’s the… You gotta. “ “我的老婆是… 你知道的”
[49:54] And I’m like, “My cook’s the best cook. “ 在我看来是”我的厨师是最好的厨师”
[49:59] “But my wife, she’s my best friend. “ “但我老婆 她是我最好的朋友”
[50:02] “Yeah, my cook’s actually a pretty good guy. ” You know? “事实上 我的厨师是个很好的男人”
[50:05] This could be funny. 这个挺有趣的
[50:07] Like, your dad didn’t like you, 比方说 你老爸不喜欢你
[50:09] so he named you and your dog George. 所以把你和狗狗都取名为乔治
[50:11] He’d be like, “Hey, George, come in here! 他会说 “过来乔治
[50:13] “not you, the dog. “ “没说你 是狗狗”
[50:16] “George, I… look at this awesome book I just got!” “乔治 看看我刚拿到的好书”
[50:18] And then you come in, it’s like, “Not you, the dog. “ 然后你走过去 他说”没说你 是狗狗”
[50:20] That’s funny. Yeah. 很有趣哈
[50:21] “hey, George, I made a nice steak for you.” “嗨 乔治 我给你煎了块牛排”
[50:23] “Hey, thanks, dad. “ “谢谢老爸”
[50:24] “Not you, the dog. “ “没说你 是狗狗”
[50:26] “Hey, George, I just put some peanut butter on my balls. “嗨 乔治 我刚在小弟弟上涂了花生酱
[50:28] Come lick it up. 过来舔舔
[50:29] You. “ 说你呢”
[50:32] Fuck him. 他妈的
[50:33] I miss the dry hump as a concept in my life. 我坚信隔山打牛是我的人生理念
[50:37] It just doesn’t… 这只是…
[50:39] I miss the dry hump ’cause you don’t 我喜欢隔山打牛
[50:41] Need a big dick to be a good dry humper. 因为鸡鸡不大也能做的很棒
[50:43] You just need a big thigh, that’s all you need. 但你得有强健的大腿
[50:46] Be able to get your thigh in there real good. 能灵活地上上下下
[50:49] I can thigh the hell out of a girl. 我能用大腿让姑娘们爽死
[50:52] Sexually, I’m completely terrible, but I could do this all day. 说到性交 我糟透了 但我可以一整天都这样
[50:57] I’m very rich, by the way. 顺便说一句 我很有钱
[50:58] I know that makes you feel good about your life. 这一定让你们觉得自己过的不错
[51:02] I got so much. 我听到过很多这种话
[51:03] “you have so much. why not me?” “你拥有的太多了 我怎么什么都没有”
[51:06] I have people stop me on the streets sometimes, just go, 有时候我走在街上 就有人拦着我说
[51:09] “you have so much!” “yes, yes. ” “why not me?” “你拥有的太多了” 是是是 “我怎么什么都没有”
[51:13] Like, “I don’t know. “ 我就说 我也不知道
[51:14] “why you? I came out here to do what you do. “ “凭什么 我来到这儿做你做过的事”
[51:19] “well, you’re not doing it. “ “你可没有”
[51:20] “no, I’m not! “没错 我没有”
[51:22] “fuck you! I want all your money and all your whores. “ “去你妈的 我想要你的钱和马子”
[51:27] Airplanes are the last public place 飞机是唯一你可以尽情放响屁
[51:29] Where you can fart as loud as you want and no one cares. 又不被人鄙视的公共场所
[51:32] ’cause they don’t… it’s loud. there’s engine noise. 因为他们听不见 引擎的噪声很大
[51:34] They just don’t know it’s you. 他们不会知道是你干的
[51:35] Like, you could literally be talking to someone you just met 你可以和刚认识的人谈话
[51:38] And be sitting this far away from them 离他只有这么远
[51:40] And look them dead in the eye 死盯着他们的眼睛
[51:41] As they talk about their grandson 听他们讲自己的孙子
[51:42] And just fart as loud as you humanly can. just… 同时鼓足全力放一个全人类最响的屁
[51:46] “yeah? where’s your grandson from?” “是吗 你的孙子住在哪儿”
[51:49] My asshole’s been open this whole time. it’s just still… 与此同时我一直在放屁 一直一直
[51:54] Hey, can you help me with some of my jokes when I… 等会我送你回去的时候
[51:56] When I drop you off later? 你能帮我完成几个段子吗
[51:58] Help you with some of your bits? 帮你弄几个段子吗
[51:59] No. I’m not gonna help you, man. 不行 我可不帮你
[52:01] No one helped me when I started. 我开始的时候可没人帮我
[52:04] Fucking, I’m not paying to help you, 该死的 我不是花钱来帮你的
[52:05] I’m paying you to help me. 我让你来帮我
[52:06] No, okay. you’re right, you’re right. 不不 没关系 你说的对
[52:08] There is always the one girl out there, though. 一直以来都有一个姑娘
[52:10] The one that got away. 那个离开的姑娘
[52:12] Guys have that and serial killers have that. 男人和杀人狂心里都想着
[52:15] The one that got away. 那个离开的姑娘
[52:17] “I had her, the trunk was lined with garbage bags “我得到她了 鸡鸡都用垃圾袋装好了”
[52:22] “and then she got away. “ “然后她离开”
[52:26] I’m sick of rap songs telling me what to do. 我讨厌按照说唱乐里说的做
[52:30] “bend over. slap your ass, girl. drop it like it’s hot. “ “弯下腰拍拍屁股 把它像烫手山芋一样丢掉”
[52:35] Yeah, I’m gonna write a song back. 我也要写首歌反击
[52:36] I’m gonna be, like, “boy, brush your teeth! 比如 “小子 刷刷牙去”
[52:41] “yeah, boy, bump that jacket off your back. “把衣服扒下来
[52:43] I’m fucking cold as shit!” 我TM要冻死了”
[52:47] I masturbate so much with hand cream, 我打飞机的时候挤的手霜太多了
[52:49] I forget people use it for shit other than masturbating. 我有时会忘了人们也用它干别的
[52:52] Literally, when I’m in public and 真的 当我看到有人
[52:54] I see someone pull out hand cream, 当众把手霜拿出来
[52:55] I’m like, “this guy’s about to jerk off!” 我还想 “这人要打飞机了”
[52:58] Can I ask you something? 我想问问你
[52:59] Is your act just designed to make sure 你的表演是为了确保
[53:01] No girl will ever sleep with you again? 不会有姑娘想和你上床吗
[53:03] All you fucking talk about is jacking off and farting. 你说的都是手淫和放屁的事
[53:06] You think a girl’s gonna come up to you after the show, 你觉得表演之后会有姑娘来找你
[53:09] “could you just jack off for me and then fart in my face?” 跟你说”你能帮我手淫 在我脸上放个屁吗”
[53:12] It’s fucking insane! Do you want to get laid, ever? 真有病 你就没想过和人上床吗
[53:24] How will you people live without me? 没了我你们该怎么生活
[53:31] Who will bring you joy when I’m gone? 没了我谁给你们带来欢乐
[53:37] ’cause I’m one funny man 因为我是个滑稽的人
[53:42] I bring the comedy 我带来滑稽喜剧
[53:45] I am the one you go to, to get cheered up 我能让你开心
[53:52] Put in my movies 恰如我演过的电影
[53:56] Escape, if you will to a land of loveliness 逃亡吧 到爱与美之岛
[54:05] He doesn’t have patience 他没有耐心
[54:08] He hates so many people he’s mad when others do well 他痛恨所有的人 他常嫉妒得发狂
[54:14] He hates himself fuck George Simmons 他也痛恨他自己 该死的乔治・西蒙斯
[54:21] He has a medium-sized penis 他的小弟弟只是中等型号
[54:25] He fucked so many girls and yet no one remembers 他睡了很多姑娘 她们都不记得
[54:30] When he’s done fucking them 等他干完了
[54:33] The girl just lays there and says 姑娘只是躺在那儿说
[54:37] I should have fucked Jean-Claude Van Damme instead of you 我应该去陪尚格・云顿睡而不是你
[54:43] Fuck, yeah! fuck, yeah! 他妈的 真他妈的
[54:49] George Simmons soon will be gone 乔治・西蒙斯很快就要离开
[54:57] And he will not miss you people at all. 他才不会想念你们
[55:02] Our relationship has always been strained. 我们的关系一直都很尴尬
[55:05] You always wanted too much from me, 你索取得太多
[55:08] And I’m very mad at you. 我都要疯了
[55:11] Leave me alone. don’t visit my grave, cocksuckers. 离我远点 你们这群基佬也别来祭奠
[55:17] Peace! 终得宁静
[55:32] Oh, my god, it’s George Simmons! 天啊 是乔治・西蒙斯
[55:34] What are you doing here? What’s happening? 你怎么在这儿 怎么了
[55:37] I couldn’t sleep. I want to get the Cavaliers game. 我睡不着 我想看骑士队的比赛
[55:41] I can’t get this thing ever to work. 我一直都不会用这个
[55:43] I was up all night, man. I had a terrible sleep. 我整晚都醒着 我的睡眠很糟
[55:45] I was sweating my ass off. 不停地冒虚汗
[55:47] I’m fucking hot one second and cold one second 忽冷忽热
[55:49] And the ALC don’t work for shit. 自动调温装置还不管用
[55:52] It’s always going up to the roof. 总是热得不行
[55:56] What time is it? 几点了
[55:57] It says 3:00. 3点
[55:59] It’s 3:00? God damn it! I can’t fucking waste time. I gotta… 3点了 妈的 我可不能浪费时间
[56:06] All right, let’s start my goddamn day. 好了 开始我讨厌的一天
[56:10] I don’t got time for this shit. 我可没时间弄这个狗屁玩意
[56:11] Let me have that stupid clicker. come on. 把那个破遥控器给我 快
[56:16] They keep telling me that I gotta dial an extension. 他们总要我给分机打电话
[56:19] I don’t even have the fucking number 我TM压根就不知道
[56:21] To dial for the fucking extension! 那个鬼分机的号码
[56:23] Do you want me to try calling them? 你想让我来打电话吗
[56:24] You should have fucking called them! 你TM是该打电话
[56:25] Where the fuck were you last night? 你昨晚死哪儿去了
[56:28] You’ll call them. 你给他们打电话
[56:29] I’m sorry, man. 真抱歉哥们
[56:31] Just tell me what you need, I’ll get it done, okay? 告诉我你想要什么 我给你弄
[56:32] You pay for all of this stuff and none of it ever works! 我付钱给你装这个 可它根本不能用
[56:36] Nothing! I don’t even think I’m sick! 全不好使 我甚至觉得我没病
[56:39] These guys are trying to fucking kill me! 是这些人想要杀了我
[56:42] I want to go to the doctor. I gotta see this guy. 我要去见医生 会会那个家伙
[56:45] What the fuck is happening? 到底怎么了
[56:49] This medicine does not work. It makes it worse! 药不但不管用 反而更糟了
[56:53] Okay. I’ll call them right now. I’ll tell them we’re coming, okay? 我现在就打给他们 告诉他们你要过去
[56:55] Now. we gotta go now. 现在就去 现在
[56:57] I’ll call them right now, okay? 我马上打电话
[56:58] Yeah. I’ll meet you downstairs. 我在楼下等你
[57:08] Please put away the video game. don’t do that. don’t be rude. 把游戏收起来 别这样 太没礼貌了
[57:13] I’m sorry. 对不起
[57:14] Fucking playing centipede? 贪食蛇吗
[57:15] What the fuck were you playing? 你玩什么呢
[57:17] Just a driving game. 赛车游戏
[57:20] Hello, Mr. Simmons. 你好 西蒙斯先生
[57:21] Hey, yeah, doctor, good to see you. 很高兴见到你 医生
[57:22] How are you? I brought my friend. 你还好吧 我带了我的朋友来
[57:23] This is my… well, my lover, my life partner, my everything. 他是我的 情人 人生伴侣 我的全部
[57:28] How are you? What’s going on? How we doing? 你还好吧 怎么样了 我们要干嘛
[57:30] Well, your immune system is 你的免疫系统正在打
[57:32] In the middle of a very serious battle. 一场艰难的战役
[57:34] The medicine is trying to combat the disease, 药物正在与疾病搏斗
[57:36] But in the process it destroys healthy tissue 但这会毁掉健康的组织
[57:38] And disrupts healthy functioning of your organs 并且会扰乱
[57:41] And multiple lymphatic systems, 身体器官和淋巴系统的健康功能
[57:43] So you’re getting attacked on two levels. 你正在承受双重攻击
[57:46] And we hope the disease is vanquished 只希望在你健康器官被药物
[57:48] Before it and the medicine does damage 摧残之前能够
[57:49] Which cannot be contained. 消灭疾病
[57:51] Okay. 好吧
[57:53] Your accent is very thick. 你口音很重
[57:56] You ever notice your accent 你没觉得你的口音
[57:57] Makes things sound worse than they… than they actually are? 会让事情听起来更糟吗
[58:02] You could give good news, and I’d still be like, 你可以说点好消息 我还能装着说
[58:04] “what happened? Am I still dying?” “怎么了 我还会死吗”
[58:06] I’m just trying to help you. 我只是想帮你
[58:08] I know you sound like a regular Joe where you come from, 虽然听上去你像是个普通人
[58:11] But here I keep thinking 但我总觉得你
[58:13] You’re gonna be torturing James Bond later. 接下来就要拷问詹姆斯・邦德
[58:17] I’m sure your sense of humor 我觉得你的幽默感
[58:19] Will serve you well in this situation. 能帮你渡过这个难关
[58:21] There he goes again. 又来了
[58:22] All so terrifying because it came out of your mouth. 一从你嘴里说出来就那么吓人
[58:26] You are a very funny man. 你真是个滑稽的人
[58:28] Are you mad that you died at the end of die hard? 你讨厌痛苦的死去吗
[58:31] I don’t understand the reference. 我没明白你指代什么
[58:35] He kind of looks like those two guys 他像是《黑客帝国二》
[58:36] In the Second Matrix movie. 里面的那两个家伙
[58:38] I assure you I was not in the Matrix. 我向你保证我没演《黑客帝国》
[58:41] Why did you be on board? What did he do to you? 你为什么不演了 他把你怎么了
[58:44] If you have no other questions, I do have other patients. 你没别的问题了吧 我还有别的病人
[58:48] You have other patients that 今天你还有别的病人
[58:50] You have to frighten by the end of the day? 要去吓唬吗
[58:52] How many patients do you frighten a day? 你每天吓唬多少个病人
[58:53] And I am slowly getting a little bit annoyed 我对你们的搞笑行为
[58:56] By these humorous activities from you guys. 开始觉得厌烦了
[59:01] So, I think you and… 所以我想
[59:02] We have discussed this and I am very, 我们已经讨论过了
[59:03] Very sympathetic to your recovery, 我非常同情你的恢复状况
[59:06] And I hope we will succeed with what we are doing. 我希望你能成功康复
[59:10] I’ve been trying to build this cabinet I bought from you guys 我这六个月来一直想
[59:12] For, like, six months and I gotta… 给你俩组装好那个衣柜
[59:14] Ikea? that’s very funny. 宜家的吗 真搞笑
[59:27] – Hey. yo, teach. – Hey. -嗨 滑稽老师 -嗨
[59:30] How’s… how was the taping? 录音怎么样了
[59:32] Great. great, yeah. I’m happy with it. 不错 很不错 我很开心
[59:35] I think the ending really murdered. 我觉得那结尾很赞
[59:37] Was it a very special episode? 那是个特别选辑吗
[59:41] You remember Daisy, right? 你认识黛西吧
[59:44] Yeah, of course. 当然了
[59:46] Hey. 你好
[59:47] I’m sorry. 真抱歉
[59:48] I didn’t know you’d be coming home tonight. 我不知道你今天晚上要回来
[59:50] I thought maybe you’d be spending 我以为你会在
[59:51] The night at George’s and… 乔治那儿过夜
[59:53] Guess it’s been more than 10 days, huh? 已经过了10天了吧
[59:57] Yeah, I gave you an extra 11. 是啊 其实我给了你11天
[1:00:00] What are you guys talking about? 你们在说什么
[1:00:02] Nothing. Doesn’t matter. It’s cool. 没什么的 都是小事 很好
[1:00:04] Don’t give a shit. totally fine. 没事的 都很好
[1:00:11] Hey. I saw the new Harry Potter movie. 我看了新出的《哈利・波特》
[1:00:15] Harry’s getting old. 哈利变得老成了
[1:00:16] He’s, like, older than my dad. 比我爸爸还老
[1:00:17] They should call him Harold Potter. 应该叫他哈罗德・波特了
[1:00:19] That Hermione’s got some big, old titties. 赫敏的胸很大了
[1:00:25] Whoa! 怎么了
[1:00:26] Did you two just bone? I’m getting a little vibe here. 你俩刚刚嘿咻了吧 我也有点性奋了
[1:00:30] This is exciting. Think I’m getting a quarter chub. 真不错 我好像已经开始立了
[1:00:35] Why is Ira so upset? 为什么艾拉那么心烦的样子
[1:00:36] It’s been, like, way after 10 days. 早已经过了10天了吧
[1:00:39] He can’t call dibs on every girl he meets. 他遇见的每个妞儿他都把不到
[1:00:42] We were supposed to go out on a date together. 我们本来要一起约会的
[1:00:45] We are going out on a date. I thought so. 我们还会约会的 起码我觉得会
[1:00:48] We’re not anymore! No! 不可能了 不可能
[1:00:49] Really? 什么
[1:00:50] ‘Cause after you fuck my roommate 你都和我的室友睡了
[1:00:53] That kind of ends it with me! 我们之间完了
[1:00:54] What are you talking about? Don’t treat me like that. 你说什么呢 别那么跟我说话
[1:00:57] Just so you know how I’m seeing you? You’re a starfucker. 你知道我怎么想的吗 我觉得你就是一个傍星族
[1:01:00] You’re a girl who met a star and then fucked him. 那种见了明星就和他上床的女孩
[1:01:02] And he’s not even that famous! 而且他甚至不出名
[1:01:04] What if like a real good-looking celebrity was my roommate? 要是我室友真是个帅气名人的话呢
[1:01:07] What if I lived with, you know, 要是我和詹姆斯・麦克沃伊
[1:01:09] James Mcavoy or Jude Law or something? 或是裘德・洛 一起住呢
[1:01:12] I don’t know. I probably would fuck both of those people. 不知道 我可能都上
[1:01:14] Don’t say that. 别这么说
[1:01:15] I’m sorry! Lower the bar a little bit. 真抱歉 你就不能降低点标准吗
[1:01:17] I can’t believe that! 我简直不敢相信
[1:01:20] If a hot girl walked over here, naked, 如果有一个性感尤物
[1:01:23] And was like, “do my body,” 光着身子走过来
[1:01:25] You would. 一边说”上我吧” 你肯定照做的
[1:01:26] You would have sex with her. 你肯定会上她
[1:01:27] No, I’d feel really uncomfortable. 才不会呢 我会觉得很不爽
[1:01:30] And then I might ask her to a Wilco show. 也许我会邀请她去看威尔科表演
[1:01:32] Okay, 好吧
[1:01:32] Then you’re the first guy in the 你真是我在这世上遇到的
[1:01:34] World that I’ve ever met that’s like that. 唯一一个这样的男人
[1:01:37] I thought you were the kind of girl that would wait two months 我以为你会是那种等上两个月
[1:01:40] And then have sex with a guy. 才会和什么人上床的女孩
[1:01:41] I didn’t think you would just… 我没想到你居然
[1:01:42] I’m an independent woman. 我是独立的女性
[1:01:44] I’m allowed to fuck people. 我有权利和任何人上床
[1:01:47] Well, if I had known that, 我要是早知道
[1:01:48] I would have scheduled our date a lot sooner! 我就会早点约你了
[1:01:52] Give me a break. I don’t even know you. 省省吧 我甚至不认识你
[1:01:54] This is the longest conversation we’ve ever had. 这是我们有史以来最长的对话
[1:02:03] Don’t be mad at me. I said I’d give you 10 days. 别对我发脾气 我说给你10天时间
[1:02:08] I gave you three weeks. 但我给了你三周
[1:02:13] I thought you were joking, man. 我以为你在开玩笑
[1:02:14] I’m gonna be honest with you. 实话跟你说吧
[1:02:17] We… we… we want to fuck every girl that we meet. 我们想上遇到的每一个姑娘
[1:02:21] That’s how it works. 就是这么回事
[1:02:22] If I didn’t sleep with every girl 要是每个你想睡的
[1:02:24] You wished you could sleep with, 姑娘我都不碰
[1:02:25] I wouldn’t sleep with anybody. 我就没妞儿可以上了
[1:02:27] It’s a communication breakdown. We can fix this. 这次是沟通失策 我们能搞定的
[1:02:30] I don’t care. The fact that you had sex with her… 我不管 事实就是你和她嘿咻了
[1:02:32] I can never do anything like that with her. 我永远也做不到那样的事
[1:02:36] So, you’re really not gonna chase 所以你真的要放弃她
[1:02:39] This girl just because I was with her? 就因为我和她睡了
[1:02:41] Yeah. 没错
[1:02:43] Huh. 真是的
[1:02:45] It’s kind of insulting, on some level. 某种程度上 这有点失礼
[1:02:49] Wanna go to Wilco with me? 想和我去看威尔科表演吗
[1:02:53] I wish I could, but I’m going with Tobey Maguire. 我也想去 但我得和托比・莫拉尔一起去
[1:02:56] I might play his little brother in this movie. 我可能会在电影里演他的弟弟
[1:03:03] I hope I get it. 真希望我能得到那个角色
[1:03:10] Give me something. You didn’t get rid of them. 说点什么 你不能摆脱的
[1:03:12] What did you get rid of? 什么令你难以摆脱
[1:03:14] Well, I, you know, I got a few good offers, 我有个好建议
[1:03:16] But honestly, I don’t know how much each car is worth and I… 但说实话 我不知道每辆车值多少钱
[1:03:18] They keep on wanting to buy all of them 他们一直想都买下来
[1:03:20] – And it’s hard for me to… – Don’t make it a big deal. -对我来说很难 -别太当回事
[1:03:22] Don’t get a stomach-ache over it. Just sell them. 别因为这个胃疼 卖了它们
[1:03:24] Give it to a charity. Move on. 捐给慈善机构 就不管了
[1:03:26] Okay. 好吧
[1:03:27] I just want to be happy about 我只是想捐献一点东西
[1:03:28] Giving something away, you know. 并为此感到高兴
[1:03:29] Okay. 好吧
[1:03:30] So… 那么
[1:03:33] There’s something I’ve really been wanting to tell you, George. 有些事我得和你说 乔治
[1:03:36] Uh-oh. 啊哦
[1:03:39] I feel as though you need to tell 我觉得你应该
[1:03:41] Someone other than me about your condition. 和除了我之外的什么人说说你的情况
[1:03:45] I don’t want to do that. 我不想那么做
[1:03:47] George, people care about you. 乔治 人们很在乎你
[1:03:48] You have to let them be there for you. 你应该接受他们的关心
[1:03:51] I tell somebody, then it’s all gonna change, 我一旦告诉了别人
[1:03:53] And you can’t get it back. 就什么都变了 而且无法挽回
[1:03:56] Everything’s already changed, George, 事情已经变了 乔治
[1:03:58] And the truth is soon you’re gonna start getting very sick 现实是很快你就会病入膏肓
[1:04:02] And you are gonna want someone other than me there. 到时候你会想要有人在你身边 而且不是我
[1:04:05] I mean, have you… have you even told your parents yet? 我是说 你和你的父母说了吗
[1:04:07] My parents are in their mid-70s. 我的父母已经年近古稀
[1:04:09] They would drop dead if they heard about this. 听到这个消息会吓死的
[1:04:12] Friends. You must want to tell your friends. 朋友呢 你应该告诉你的朋友们
[1:04:14] I don’t really have any friends. 我没有真正的朋友
[1:04:16] I have people I shoot the shit with and fuck around with, 我有的只是一些炮友和狐朋狗友们
[1:04:18] But there’s nobody I’m really close with. 但并没有很亲密的朋友
[1:04:20] I’ve got showbiz friends. 我有一些娱乐圈的朋友
[1:04:22] Andy Dick isn’t a friend. He’s just a guy you know. 安迪・迪克算不上朋友 只是一个熟人
[1:04:25] You’re my closest friend, and I don’t even like you. 你是最亲密的朋友 可我却不喜欢你
[1:04:29] You have to tell someone other than me, man. 你得把这事告诉其他人
[1:04:31] I can’t be the only one who knows. 我不能是唯一知情的人
[1:04:33] I’ve never dealt with anything like this. 我从来没有处理过这样的事
[1:04:34] All my grandparents are alive. 我的爷爷奶奶都健在
[1:04:37] Listen, this is not your job to cry. Your job is to not cry. 跟你说不是听你哭的 不许哭
[1:04:40] I’m just trying to talk to you man-to-man, George. 乔治 我只是跟你坦诚不公的谈谈
[1:04:43] As a man, you are crying right now. 还男人呢 哭个啥劲
[1:04:45] I’m not crying. 我没哭啊
[1:04:47] People are gonna think we just broke up 让人看了 还以为咱俩分手了
[1:04:48] Or something, Ira. 或是出啥事了呢
[1:04:49] Stop doing what you’re doing. 赶快别哭了
[1:04:51] Okay, I’ll stop. 好吧
[1:04:52] You’re causing a scene. You’re making crazy faces now, Ira. 真丢人显眼啊 脸都抽吧成啥样了
[1:04:56] Open your eyes. Stop crying. 眼睛睁开 别挤了
[1:05:00] You’re making noises now? You look like the incredible hulk. 嚎个什么劲 跟个废物似的
[1:05:04] Jesus, you’re spitting on my shrimp, 老天 真是不想让我好好吃顿饭啊
[1:05:06] – You asshole. – I’m sorry. -傻瓜 -对不起
[1:05:08] God, I’m sorry. 对不起
[1:05:09] Come on. Wipe it off. 快点擦了吧
[1:05:11] Jesus Christ. 偶滴神呀
[1:05:14] I’m sorry, I just don’t know. 对不起 我也没办法
[1:05:16] This is the worst. 太糟糕了
[1:05:18] Why didn’t I just get hit by a fucking foul ball? 为啥得病的偏偏是我呢
[1:05:21] You ruined the palm, you fucking ass. 啥都搞砸了 傻瓜
[1:05:26] This could have been the best meal, ever. 本来这顿饭可以吃得好好的
[1:05:30] Should I get you ice chips or something? 吃冰棒还是来点别的
[1:05:31] No, I’m good. 不要 我很好
[1:05:34] You never had any kids, huh? 你还没孩子 对吧
[1:05:35] No. No. We didn’t get to that. 对 还没有
[1:05:37] I have three. 我都有3个了
[1:05:39] I know. 我知道
[1:05:40] Three kids to carry on the dick legacy. 都是小弟弟弄出来的
[1:05:42] How the hell did you have any kids with 你不是只吹箫吗
[1:05:44] All the penises you’ve blown? 怎么搞出那么多个孩子
[1:05:46] I sucked my own dick and spit it into their vagina. 我把自己的精液吹进她们的阴道里
[1:05:51] I mean, knowing that. 大多数人
[1:05:52] Most people just go through life asleep anyways. 一辈子都浑浑噩噩
[1:05:54] Some of those people don’t even wake up 有些人一直迷迷糊糊
[1:05:56] Until they get, you know, 直到有天
[1:05:57] The Dr. Death call, you know. 他们接到死神的电话
[1:05:58] “This is Dr. Death! You’re going to die. “ 我是死神 你要死了
[1:06:01] “Don’t be afraid, George. 不要怕 乔治
[1:06:03] “It’s just death calling. Cheer up, motherfucker!” 不过是死亡的召唤 看开点 浑蛋
[1:06:08] Yeah. Fuck negativity. 看开个毛
[1:06:10] Fuck it in the ass with a Chinese monkey! 操他娘的蛋 见鬼去吧
[1:06:13] I wish I wasn’t so fucking angry with you right now. 真想心平气和的和你唠唠家常
[1:06:16] Well, I’m sorry. I’m sorry I wasn’t a good brother. 抱歉 我不是个好哥哥
[1:06:19] You were a terrible brother. 你简直太烂了
[1:06:20] You just left us and you didn’t care. 扔下我们 管都不管
[1:06:22] You didn’t give a shit about us. 一点儿都没放在心里
[1:06:24] – You don’t even give a… – You moved to Kansas. -你连一句…-你不是搬到堪萨斯去了吗
[1:06:26] – Am I supposed to visit you in Kansas? – Yes. -那我该去堪萨斯串串门吗 -对呀
[1:06:28] I thought that’s why you moved there, 我以为你不想被打扰
[1:06:29] So you didn’t get visitors. 才搬去哪里的
[1:06:30] You’re so fucking selfish. 你可真自私
[1:06:32] I know. 我知道
[1:06:33] You’ve only seen my son, like, three times. 你见过我儿子几面 也就3次吧
[1:06:36] I send him fucking DVDs all the time. 我一直给他寄DVD啊
[1:06:39] He doesn’t want your DVDs. 他不需要你的DVD
[1:06:41] He wants you to be a part of his life. 他想你成为他生活中的一部分
[1:06:43] He wants to be a part of yours. 他想成为你生活中的一部分
[1:06:45] Wow. This has been great. 太感人了
[1:06:47] I want to call dad now and just have more family time. 我要给爸打电话 多和家人聚聚
[1:06:51] What did we ever do to you? I’m not dad. 我们对你做了什么 我跟爸不一样
[1:06:57] You are right. 你说对了
[1:06:59] You’re very, very nice, and I’m sorry I don’t know your son. 你很好 非常好 抱歉我不了解你儿子
[1:07:03] I’m sorry I don’t know you anymore. 抱歉 我也不了解你了
[1:07:06] I’m glad you don’t know me. 幸好你也不了解我
[1:07:09] I wish I did. 我希望我不了解你
[1:07:11] You’d be let down, believe me. 相信我 你会失望的
[1:07:22] Oh, man. 哥们
[1:07:30] Oh, god. 老天
[1:07:35] Who’s that? 谁啊
[1:07:36] That’s the girl I was gonna marry… 我以前想娶的那丫头
[1:07:40] …but then she smartened up. 之后她就潇洒去了
[1:07:43] So, she’s 10 and she’s six. 这个10岁 这个6岁
[1:07:45] So cute. 好可爱
[1:07:48] Jeez, she looks like you, the little one, huh? 这个小的可真像你啊
[1:07:51] What’s the matter? Your guy doesn’t have any DNA in him? 咋回事 一点都没遗传你老公啊
[1:07:54] That’s all Laura. 完全是劳拉的翻版
[1:07:57] They fight a lot, but they’re cute. 她们很爱打闹 不过很可爱
[1:07:59] Yeah. Thank you so much for coming here. 多谢你能来看我
[1:08:03] I wanted to come. I wanted to see you. 我从前也想看你来着
[1:08:05] You didn’t have to come here. 你没必要来
[1:08:06] You didn’t have to. I know it’s stressful for you. 你不必来 这会给你带来很大压力
[1:08:09] I’m just… I’m just… I’m so sorry. 我只是…我很抱歉
[1:08:12] I’m so sorry about everything I did. 抱歉我以往的所作所为
[1:08:15] You don’t have to be sorry. That was 12 years ago. 没必要说抱歉 都过去12年了
[1:08:18] Everything worked out for the best. 结局总会变好的
[1:08:20] It’s good. Look at your life. This is great. 多好 看你现在的生活很不错
[1:08:22] Yes. It’s the best life. I hate it. I hate it all. 对 这是最好的生活 我恨死了
[1:08:28] – I haven’t been… – You don’t hate it. -我没有…-你不是
[1:08:29] I’m addicted to it, I guess. I keep doing it. 估计上瘾了 还得接着过下去
[1:08:32] Hello, Wayne. This is Ira. I’m calling to say 韦恩 我是艾拉 我打给你说声
[1:08:35] I don’t think today is a good day for 我认为你今天来看
[1:08:38] You to come by and see George. 乔治不太适合
[1:08:39] Maybe tomorrow. 明天还差不多
[1:08:40] So, I’ll give you a call when I know 我看好日程表
[1:08:41] what the schedule looks like. 再打给你吧
[1:08:42] Thank you. I’ll talk to you soon. 谢谢 一会儿打给你
[1:08:46] You have a family now. You have a family now. 你都成家了 都有家人了
[1:08:48] I’m so happy. You did the right thing. You moved on. 我很高兴 当时你作对了 挺过去了
[1:08:51] You got a good life. 生活过的多好
[1:08:53] And… And I just got nothing, Laura. I hate that. 而我一无所有 劳拉 真讨厌
[1:08:56] I hate that it could have been me with you. 本应该我和你走到一起的
[1:08:59] Don’t do that, please? 拜托别说那个
[1:09:00] I’m sorry. I just fucking… 抱歉 我昏了头了…
[1:09:02] You… I could have had those kids with you. 你…本来应该是我和你生下这些孩子的
[1:09:05] How could you cheat on me? I was so hot. 你怎么能背叛我 我不漂亮吗
[1:09:09] You were. You were so hot. I don’t know. 你很漂亮 我不知道
[1:09:11] I was hot! 我很漂亮
[1:09:12] I don’t even know what the fuck I was doing. 我也不知道当时怎么搞的
[1:09:15] I was just a stupid idiot. I don’t remember anybody else. 真白痴 别人我都不记得了
[1:09:20] – What was wrong with you? – I don’t remember anybody else. -你怎么了 -别人我都不记得了
[1:09:21] I only remember you. I don’t know. 我只记得你 我也不知道
[1:09:23] I don’t even know who they were, who fucking ruined us. 我甚至不知道谁拆散的咱们
[1:09:26] They’re not in my brain, ever. It’s like it didn’t happen. 我记不清了 就像从没发生过
[1:09:30] The only thing that happened was us. 唯一记得的就是咱俩
[1:09:32] And you ran away ’cause you had to. 你得离开我 而且是必须的
[1:09:34] I had to go. 我不得不走
[1:09:36] At the time, I just couldn’t do it anymore. 那时候我再也受不了了
[1:09:40] Yeah. But you know what I realized? 但是我想明白了一件事
[1:09:42] I love my husband, 我爱我老公
[1:09:45] But it’s just not the same. 但和你是不一样的
[1:09:49] And I loved you so much and… 过去我非常爱你
[1:09:54] I know, I know, I know, I know. 这我知道
[1:09:56] I have the same thing. I have the same thing. 我跟你一样
[1:09:59] Don’t feel bad. Don’t feel bad. 不要难过
[1:10:02] I love you. I love you. I always loved you. 我爱你 一直爱你
[1:10:05] And the crazy thing is he cheats on me, too. 最荒唐的就是他也背叛我
[1:10:09] I hate… 真讨厌
[1:10:10] He’s like an Australian you. 他和你一样花
[1:10:13] I fucking hate this guy. Is he crazy? 这家伙真恨人 他疯了不成
[1:10:17] It’s just that you were the one. 你是唯一
[1:10:20] Just you are… Were… Are the love… 是我…现在的…从前的…的爱
[1:10:28] Love of my life. And I just love you. 一生的爱人 我只爱你
[1:10:40] Yeah, the hug was a mistake, wasn’t it? 这个时候真不该拥抱啊
[1:10:46] You’re not sick, are you? 你没病吧
[1:10:48] You’re just doing that to get me down here, huh? 你这么做就是拒绝我吧
[1:10:54] There are those hands again. 还是这双手
[1:10:56] My big hands. 一双大手
[1:10:58] Always made my penis look small. 相比之下我小弟弟好小
[1:11:01] Thank you, hands, for that complex. 谢谢你 大手啊 真难忘啊
[1:11:05] Yes. Jeez. 天啊
[1:11:08] The two of them together, it was a guaranteed dwarfing. Okay. 两只放一起 显得就更小了
[1:11:25] That was worth it. 这样才对
[1:11:27] We’re into overtime now, just so you know. 现在要算加班时间了
[1:11:29] Jeez, that came quick. 时间过得好快
[1:11:31] I wish that you guys were really my friends 还是不是好哥们啊
[1:11:33] And I didn’t have to pay you to jam with me. 陪我练歌 还跟我提钱
[1:11:37] All right, so let’s keep going then. 好吧 那就继续吧
[1:11:53] All my little plans and schemes 所有的计划打算
[1:11:59] Lost like some forgotten dream 如梦一般被遗忘
[1:12:05] Seems like all I… 似乎…
[1:12:06] – Diego. – Yes, George? -蒂亚哥 -什么事 乔治
[1:12:08] The roses look terrific. 玫瑰花开的好壮观
[1:12:10] Thank you. They sure look beautiful. 谢谢 肯定看上去很漂亮
[1:12:11] Only a guy with a big cock 你这样的爷们
[1:12:13] Like you could make roses this beautiful. 才能把花伺候好啊
[1:12:16] Don’t need to be alone 无需孤单一人
[1:12:22] No need to be alone 无需孤单一人
[1:12:29] It’s real love it’s real 真正的爱
[1:12:34] Yes, it’s real love 真正的爱
[1:12:37] You doing stand-up at all? 你做单人喜剧吗
[1:12:38] This is actually the first time I’ve left the house in three years. 这是我3年来第一次离开自己的房子
[1:12:41] But I will sometimes, in my house, 但我有时在我的屋子里
[1:12:43] In front of my kids, I’ll do five, six minutes. 当着孩子的面 演个5到6分钟
[1:12:45] Not good stuff. 也没好段子
[1:12:46] It’s a lot of “where you from?” you know. 就是”你哪儿冒出来的啊”一些老节目
[1:12:47] But, you know, all kidding aside, 不说笑了
[1:12:49] I know you’re in a terrible situation, 我知道你情况很差
[1:12:50] But even with that, you look so much better than him. 即使这样 你看上去也比他强
[1:12:57] The kingdom of heaven is, is in your hands 天国尽在掌中
[1:13:02] I don’t expect for you to awake from your dreams 不愿你从梦中醒来
[1:13:07] We watched your last movie on video. 我们看了你上一部电影
[1:13:09] A man who is funny doesn’t have to work blue. 那个人物即使没讲黄段子也很搞笑
[1:13:12] You don’t… You don’t have to do trash to be funny. 你不必自毁形象来娱乐大众
[1:13:14] I’ll tell you who was a great comedian. 我跟你说谁是最佳的笑星吧
[1:13:16] Please say me. Who? 拜托那个人就是我把 哪个
[1:13:17] Jackie Gleason. 杰克・格里森
[1:13:18] Yeah, of course. 那当然
[1:13:20] You like him ’cause you look like art Carney. 你喜欢他因为你长得像阿尔特・卡尼
[1:13:24] Gleason was terrific. And you ain’t so bad. 格里森很棒 你也不是很差
[1:13:28] – All right. Thank you, pop. – I know. – 好的 谢谢爸 -这我知道
[1:13:30] It’s real 真爱
[1:13:32] It’s real love, oh, yeah 真正的爱
[1:13:37] It’s real love, yeah 真正的爱
[1:13:43] It’s real love it’s real 真正的爱
[1:13:52] I think I played it all wrong, Ira. 艾拉 我觉的把一切都演砸了
[1:13:56] I played it all wrong. 都演砸了
[1:14:04] Okay. He’s here. We saw each other. Let me answer it. Mark. 他来了 看到我了 我来开门 马克
[1:14:07] Stop. Let me answer it. Mark, man. 不要 我开 马克
[1:14:10] Move, bitch! 闪开 烂人
[1:14:11] Hey, George Simmons. Hey. 乔治・西蒙斯 你好啊
[1:14:14] Happy Thanksgiving. Hey! 感恩节快乐
[1:14:15] Mark. Leo is the name I got. 马克 我叫里昂
[1:14:17] How are you? 你好吗
[1:14:18] That’s right! Yeah, right. 还好了
[1:14:21] Oh, boy. 那个啊
[1:14:22] That movie’s the best ‘ 那部电影是最棒的啊
[1:14:24] Cause you’re a man then you’re a baby 你是个男人 然后是个宝宝
[1:14:26] And then you learn to be a man once you be… You need… 然后你要学会当男人 因为…必须…
[1:14:29] It takes becoming a baby to learn how to become a man. 先变成宝宝再学会怎样当男人
[1:14:32] Yeah. Can we get you a drink or some food? 需要饮料和吃的吗
[1:14:34] No, no, no. Let me just walk around and go through your shit. 不必 让我四处逛逛搅和搅和就好
[1:14:39] Hey, I’m Bo. 我是波
[1:14:40] What’s up, Bo? I’m an actor, so… 好啊 波 我是个演员
[1:14:42] Oh, good, good, good, good, good, good. 很好啊 很好啊 很好啊
[1:14:46] I’ve seen your act a lot. 我看过你的表演好多次
[1:14:48] Really? Where? 真的假的 在那儿
[1:14:49] Schmira, he has that… 史玛丽 他有你的
[1:14:52] What’s that, the youtubey thing that, that… 一些网上的视频
[1:14:53] The Youtube. Youtube网站
[1:14:54] George and Daisy are here? How the hell did that happen? 乔治和戴西都在这儿 怎么回事
[1:14:57] I didn’t think George would come, and who invited Daisy? 我以为乔治不会来呢 谁邀请的戴西
[1:15:00] I invited her. 我请来的
[1:15:01] Are you still sleeping with Daisy? 你还和戴西上床吗
[1:15:03] No, I’m not sleeping with Daisy! 没 我没有和戴西上床
[1:15:04] I have a new girlfriend now. 我新交了一个女朋友
[1:15:06] I’m dating the girl who plays Mrs. Pruitt. 扮演普鲁特夫人的女孩
[1:15:08] Her name’s Carla something. 她叫什么卡拉
[1:15:11] Can I sit next to George at dinner? 晚饭时我能坐在乔治旁边吗
[1:15:13] Sit wherever the hell you want to sit, man, why? 你愿意坐哪儿就坐哪儿
[1:15:15] I feel like if I can just make George crack up once, 我要是能让乔治再大笑一次
[1:15:18] It’ll do huge things for me, like… 对我来说意义重大
[1:15:20] What, you wrote jokes for Thanksgiving? 你还编了感恩节段子不成
[1:15:21] I didn’t write jokes. 我没编段子
[1:15:22] I just wrote down my funniest anecdotes 我只是把东一块西一块
[1:15:24] And punched them up here and there. 最有意思的段子串到一起
[1:15:26] Okay, I can’t hide in the kitchen all afternoon. 我不能整个下午都躲在厨房里
[1:15:29] I’m going. 我要出去了
[1:15:32] My man. The Schmira. 我哥们 史玛丽
[1:15:33] Thanks for coming, man. 欢迎光临寒舍
[1:15:35] This is the best. Where’s your bedroom? 这里一点都不寒啊 你的卧室在哪儿
[1:15:37] Well, get ready for a hike, ’cause you’re standing in it. 打好背包远足吧 你离卧室远着呢
[1:15:40] No. It’s… Yeah, it’s pretty lame. 好差劲啊
[1:15:42] Did you go to that Wilco Show? 你去威尔科乐队歌会了吗
[1:15:43] Yeah, did you? 对啊 去了吗
[1:15:44] No, actually, I didn’t. I scalped the tickets. 实际上没有 我把票给卖了
[1:15:47] I made 100 bucks profit, so… 赚了100块
[1:15:49] Oh. So, you owe me 50. 那你欠我50
[1:15:53] Okay, I guess I do. Rain check, okay? 好吧 改天再说这个好吗
[1:15:56] Money order. 那就汇款
[1:15:57] Money order? That’ll work. Yeah. 汇款 那也成
[1:15:58] – Paypal? Are you on paypal? – Yeah, paypal it up. -贝宝(类似支付宝) 你有贝宝吗 -行 网上转给我吧
[1:16:00] Look at that, back and forth, like a cute couple. 瞧瞧啊 一唱一合 真像小两口
[1:16:03] You’re like Marc Anthony and J. Lo. 就像马克・安东尼和珍妮弗・洛佩兹
[1:16:05] You know, we actually had a date, 我俩以前约过会
[1:16:07] But then I had sex with that guy, 然后我和那个家伙睡了一下
[1:16:09] So Schmira broke it off. 史玛丽就和我吹了
[1:16:11] You kidding me? 逗我玩吧
[1:16:12] Don’t worry, Ira. 别担心 艾拉
[1:16:12] You know you’re a better lover than Pete rose over there. 你比那边的瘦猴强多了
[1:16:15] Look at him. He’s got the length and the width. 瞧瞧他啊 要个有个 要型有型
[1:16:17] Imagine that dong of his. 想一下他那个老二
[1:16:19] I saw the tip of it one time. 一次我瞧见了那个龟头
[1:16:20] Even that was too big for me. 也比我的大多了
[1:16:21] No, it’s very normal. Yeah. 不是 一般大小吧
[1:16:23] So, you like big penises? 这么说 你喜欢大个的
[1:16:24] Well, you know, I have a really skinny vagina, so… 其实我的阴道很紧
[1:16:27] If it’s skinny, you should try feeding it carbs. 那就往里面灌点碳酸饮料
[1:16:30] Yeah. All right, well, jeez, you know what? 好玩 天呀
[1:16:32] I’m gonna leave you two alone, huh? 我要失陪一下 你俩玩吧
[1:16:34] Yeah, okay. 好吧
[1:16:35] I’m falling in love with the both of you. 你们俩人我都很喜欢
[1:16:37] Let the awkwardness begin! 火花就要擦出来了
[1:16:38] Love your work. 喜欢你的作品
[1:16:42] I’m sorry. I owe you an apology. 抱歉 我该向你抱歉的
[1:16:44] It’s really weird what I did. 我那天是挺怪的
[1:16:45] I basically yelled at you for cheating on 基本是在没有真正谈话之前
[1:16:47] Me before we had even had a real conversation. 我就朝你大喊大叫 怪你背叛我
[1:16:49] So, I’m aware of that. I know that’s weird, and I’m sorry. 我想明白了 那个好古怪 抱歉
[1:16:52] Well, it’s not as weird as getting drunk 喝醉了和学生乱搞一气
[1:16:54] And having sex with the guy from yo teach…! So… 说来也不古怪
[1:16:57] It’s okay. When I first moved here, I blew mr. Belvedere. 我第一次搬过来的时候 自己打飞机
[1:17:01] So, everyone does that. 大家都那么做
[1:17:03] He’s walking. George is walking to us. 他过来了 乔治朝我们过来了
[1:17:05] Hello, ladies. 小姐们好啊
[1:17:07] So, Leo? what’s the excuse for not writing me jokes? 里奥 你不给我写段子的借口是什么
[1:17:11] – What? – You could have made money. -你说什么 -你本可以挣一笔的
[1:17:13] I told both you guys to write jokes for me 我让你们俩给我写段子
[1:17:15] And you decided not to. 你却没答应
[1:17:16] What, did you have to go to lenscrafters that day? 怎么 你那天得去配眼镜吗
[1:17:20] I was just joking. I like your glasses. 开玩笑而已 我挺喜欢你的眼镜的
[1:17:24] He wanted both of us to write jokes for him 他想让我们俩给他写段子
[1:17:26] And you didn’t tell me? 你却不告诉我?
[1:17:27] I apologize. it’s not worth, like, losing your shit over, man. 兄弟 我道歉行了吧 没必要这么歇斯底里
[1:17:30] What, you don’t think I like money? 你觉得我不喜欢钱吗
[1:17:31] You don’t think I like private jets? 你觉得我不喜欢私人飞机吗
[1:17:32] You don’t think I want a cool job 你觉得我不想要这份
[1:17:34] Writing for George Simmons? 给乔治・西蒙斯写东西的工作吗
[1:17:35] I just think you’re doing well. 我只是觉得你已经干的很棒了
[1:17:36] You know, you’re getting gigs at the improv all the time. 你已经即兴表演得如鱼得水了
[1:17:39] You’re gonna have people writing for you. 以后会有专门为你写作的人
[1:17:41] You don’t need to be writing for other people, you know. 你不需要为别人写东西
[1:17:44] I know, I’m just… I’m sorry, I just… 我明白 我只是 很抱歉 我只是
[1:17:45] I wanted something for myself and I just, you know… 我想为自己争取点东西 我只是
[1:17:48] It’s just, you know, fuck you, Ira! 只是 你明白的 我操 埃拉
[1:17:51] Just ’cause you go into faggy-apology mode 就因为你这么假惺惺的道个歉
[1:17:53] Doesn’t mean I’m gonna forgive you right away! 并不表示我会马上原谅你
[1:17:55] Fuck you, man. 操你的
[1:17:56] I did the exact same thing you’ve been doing this whole time. 我只是做了你一直在做的事
[1:17:59] You’re being competitive. you do that all the time. 你太好胜了 一直都是的
[1:18:01] I’m doing it now, okay? 现在我也这样 不行吗
[1:18:02] – I didn’t make it competitive! – Yes, you did. -我没跟你竞争 -你有
[1:18:04] Have you ever had to work for money? no. 你有为生计所迫过吗 没有吧
[1:18:06] You didn’t work at a coal mine, Ira! 你又不是在煤矿里挖煤 埃拉
[1:18:08] You worked at a deli! stop crying about it! 只是在熟食店工作 别抱怨了
[1:18:11] I was only supposed to be on that pull-out couch for six months! 而且我本来只用在那沙发床上睡六个月的
[1:18:13] And we were supposed to trade! and we never did! 我们应该交换的 但从没换过
[1:18:15] Yeah, we never did switch after six months. 对 六个月后我们从未交换过
[1:18:17] Yeah. exactly. 对 相当对
[1:18:18] You know why? ’cause I pay rent, ira! 知道为什么吗 因为房租是我付的 埃拉
[1:18:20] You don’t pay rent. your parents pay rent! 不是你付的 是你爸妈付的
[1:18:21] Why don’t they move in? it’s your fault. 他们才应该来睡床 明明就是你的错
[1:18:23] Hey, hey, hey. Pilgrims, Indians, 嘿嘿嘿 清教徒 印第安人
[1:18:27] Can we please stop fighting? 别吵了好吗
[1:18:29] It’s Thanksgiving. we have guests inside. please stop. 今天是感恩节 我们有客人 麻烦消停一下
[1:18:32] I’m not fighting anymore. I’m done fighting. 我不吵了 讨厌吵架
[1:18:34] – Thank you. – You called Daisy a starfucker? -多谢 -你说黛西是傍星族
[1:18:36] Why don’t you go cup George Simmons’ balls 那你干吗不每晚抓着乔治・西蒙斯的蛋
[1:18:38] While you talk him to sleep every night, Ira? 哄着他睡觉呢 埃拉
[1:18:41] Leo. 里奥
[1:18:43] Sorry. 抱歉
[1:18:44] I would let you do that, too. my balls are for everybody. 要不你来试试吧 我的蛋不挑食的
[1:18:50] Okay. it’s starting to feel like Thanksgiving around here. 好吧 开始有点感恩节的气氛了
[1:18:54] Let’s eat some food. 我们去吃点东西吧
[1:19:01] I can’t believe you screwed Daisy, man. 你竟然搞了黛西 伙计
[1:19:06] What? 什么
[1:19:08] So, does anybody want to say grace or anything? 有人要做餐前祷告或者说点什么吗
[1:19:11] Leo’s a good writer, apparently. come on, get up there. 显然 里奥是个好作家 来吧 起来吧
[1:19:13] Yeah, Leo. 是啊 里奥
[1:19:15] Leo! do it, Leo. 里奥 来吧 里奥
[1:19:16] I’m okay, I’m okay. 下回吧 下回吧
[1:19:18] All right, let me go. I’ll do it for us. 好吧 我来吧 我来为大家说点什么
[1:19:20] Let me get it done. 我来致词吧
[1:19:22] Okay, so first let’s give thanks to our families not being here. 首先很庆幸我们的家人没有来
[1:19:28] It’s always easier, always easier without the family. 家人不来 总是自在一些的
[1:19:32] It’s funny 真不可思议
[1:19:34] I see you guys and you are just so much younger than me. 直到今天我看着你们
[1:19:36] And I had no idea I was the old guy until I looked at you guys. 比我年轻的你们 才明白自己真的老了
[1:19:41] It was like when I was growing up, I had a big nose. 就好像小时候 我鼻子一直很大
[1:19:43] I had no idea until 但却一直不自知
[1:19:44] I went to the GAP and saw a three-way mirror, 直到某天我到嘉普[服装店]面对着三面镜
[1:19:46] And I was like, “wow, I didn’t know I had that thing. “ 才突然发现 哇 我怎么有这么大个鼻子
[1:19:50] Yeah. no, it’s a… it’s good to be young. 其实 年轻真的很好
[1:19:53] It kind of sucks being old, so just enjoy this. 老了就越来越衰 所以享受青春吧
[1:19:56] Enjoy time. time slips away, I promise you. 享受时光吧 白驹过隙 真的
[1:20:00] I had a dinner like this 20 years ago 20年前我也参加过这样一个聚会
[1:20:04] With guys that we just, like, lost touch with each other. 和朋友们一起 但现在大家都失去联系了
[1:20:08] I never talk to them anymore. some of them are dead. 我再没跟他们联络过 有些已去世了
[1:20:12] So, yeah, you don’t… things slip away. 所以 你们不要 沧海桑田
[1:20:18] If you love somebody, don’t let them slip away. 如果你爱着某人 千万别错过他们
[1:20:22] I swear to you, 我保证
[1:20:24] This will be your most memorable Thanksgiving, 这会是你们最难忘的感恩节
[1:20:27] The one that you’ll want the rest of your life 能让你回味一生的感恩节
[1:20:29] the one that you say, 能让你赞不绝口说
[1:20:30] “Man, it was never as good as that night. “ 老兄 那天晚上的时光真是无与伦比
[1:20:32] So, let this night be great. enjoy the taste of Leo’s balls. 所以 享受这个夜晚吧 享受里奥的蛋蛋
[1:20:39] Rock ‘n ‘ roll! 动起来吧
[1:20:41] Jesus, every time I’m near you 天哪 每次站在你旁边
[1:20:43] I feel like fucking Danny DeVito. 我都觉得自己像他妈的丹尼・德维托[意指很矮]
[1:20:45] Everybody feels like 我旁边的人
[1:20:46] Danny DeVito when you know they walk by me. 都觉得自己像丹尼・德维托
[1:20:48] Yeah. you’re a giant. 是啊 你就是个巨人
[1:20:54] I don’t want to get your hopes up. 我不想让你过分乐观
[1:20:56] We put you on this experimental medication 我们让你做这个实验治疗时
[1:20:59] Without much optimism. 没报多大希望
[1:21:00] About 8% of all the people that 做这个治疗大约8%的患者
[1:21:03] We put on this medication get positive results. 结果是好的
[1:21:05] You actually belong to these 8%. 而你就属于这8%的幸运儿
[1:21:09] I looked through your blood work, 我检查了你的血液系统
[1:21:10] And I couldn’t find any traces of the disease. 没有发现任何疾病迹象
[1:21:14] I don’t want to speak too soon, 我不想这么早就告诉你的
[1:21:17] But we may have beaten this thing. 但说不定你已经战胜病魔了
[1:21:21] Are you fucking with me ’cause I fucked with you? 你是在报复我拿你说笑吗
[1:21:24] So, that’s the good news, Mr. Bond. 这就是好消息了 邦德先生
[1:21:29] So, this is, this is… this is good news. 这是 这是好消息
[1:21:33] Like my accent now? 现在喜欢我的口音了吗
[1:21:35] Now I like your accent, yeah. 现在我确实喜欢你的口音了
[1:21:38] I was excited all morning to tell you this news. 我兴奋了一早上想告诉你这个消息
[1:21:41] So, what happens now? what do i… what do I do now? 怎么办 我该 该干些什么
[1:21:44] Maybe you can make another funny movie 也许你可以再去演喜剧电影
[1:21:46] That I could laugh about. 让我笑笑
[1:21:47] Yeah. wow. 对哦
[1:21:49] I wasn’t expecting this to really work. 我真没指望治疗能成功
[1:21:53] I was getting used to being sick. 我都习惯当病人了
[1:21:54] I was actually thinking I was pretty good at that. 我真的认为自己已经接受这个现实了
[1:21:57] Get back to your life. 回归你以前的生活吧
[1:22:07] Hey, this is Ira. I’m not in. leave a message. 嘿 我是埃拉 现在不在家 请留言
[1:22:11] Ira, I have a secret to tell you. 埃拉 我有个秘密要告诉你
[1:22:15] It will make you happy. 你会很高兴的
[1:22:36] Hi. Bonita? 嗨 伯尼塔
[1:22:38] George. 乔治
[1:22:42] I was sick, you know that. and I just went to the doctor’s. 我生过病 你知道吧 然后我去看医生
[1:22:45] He said I’m not sick anymore. 他说我的病已经好了
[1:22:48] Oh, congratulations. 恭喜啊
[1:22:53] I found the pants you’re looking for. they are in the closet. 我找到了你一直找不到的裤子 在贮藏室里
[1:22:59] Thank you. 谢谢你
[1:23:01] Bye, George. 再见 乔治
[1:23:04] George! is it true? 乔治 是真的吗
[1:23:07] – It’s true. – Yes! -是真的 -太好了
[1:23:09] It’s all right. all right, go ahead. 没事 没事 来吧
[1:23:10] All right. 没事了
[1:23:11] Oh, god! yeah! 天哪 太好了
[1:23:15] All right, baby. 没事了 宝贝
[1:23:16] All right, all right. now what the fuck do we do? 没事了 都好了 现在我们去玩儿点什么
[1:23:21] Hey, congratulations, George. that’s awesome, man. 嘿 恭喜你 乔治 真是太棒了 伙计
[1:23:23] – Thank you. – You got cured of AIDS. -谢谢 -你竟然治好了艾滋
[1:23:25] I didn’t have AIDS. 我可没得艾滋
[1:23:26] Hey, let me get you a cocktail. 嘿 我请你喝杯鸡尾酒吧
[1:23:28] Hey, not an AIDS cocktail. a regular. 嘿 不会让你得艾滋的 普通的
[1:23:29] No, I don’t want a drink. I’m good. 不 我才不想喝酒 我很好
[1:23:31] I’m gonna get one of them ribbons. 我都想给医生发绶带了
[1:23:34] – You’re alive? – Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. -你还活着啊 -是啊…
[1:23:36] Unbelievable! this guy. this guy, man. 真是难以置信 这个家伙 这家伙
[1:23:39] You got the women, you got the fame 女人你有了 名声你有了
[1:23:41] And you can’t fucking die! 你还他妈的死不了
[1:23:43] Did you suck the devil’s dick? what is it, man? 你是不是跟恶魔搞上了 到底怎么回事 伙计
[1:23:45] I wanna know the secret. 我想知道秘密
[1:23:46] I actually told a bunch of people we did have sex, 其实我告诉了一些人我们做过爱
[1:23:48] So if you could go along with that. 如果你还想继续的话
[1:23:50] – You did? – Yes. -真的吗 -是的
[1:23:51] Everybody wants to fuck me, but it’s better that I don’t 每个人都想跟我做爱 但我最好拒绝
[1:23:55] Because you don’t want… 因为你不会想要
[1:23:57] The mystery is definitely more flattering… 神秘感总是更吸引人一些的
[1:23:59] Yeah? 是吗
[1:24:00] …and the reality is so, like, flobbety. 如果太现实就会很晃荡
[1:24:03] – Like not the word, but… – Floppety? yeah, lippety. -好像说错了 应该是 -浪荡吗 哦是放荡
[1:24:05] Yeah, I look like this. like a sandwich. 对 我看起来就像个三明治
[1:24:07] Like a… there’s, like, meat coming. 像个 看 肉肉溜出来啦
[1:24:10] That would have been… I could get… 是有点像 看出来了
[1:24:12] Look at that! 看看啊
[1:24:14] “Yippee-ki-yay, motherfucker!” 咿噼基呀 操你妈的
[1:24:16] Shit! shit! I didn’t know you had energy like that. Jesus… 该死 该死 我都不知道你这么有力 天哪
[1:24:21] How did he… like, how did he know he had it? 他怎么 他是怎么知道自己病了的
[1:24:24] He was saying… 他说是
[1:24:25] He said that he was, like, dizzy and tired 他说他有点头晕乏力
[1:24:27] And he went to the doctor, 就去看医生了
[1:24:28] And then he just got… it was in his blood work. 然后他就病了 影响血液功能的病
[1:24:31] That sucks ’cause I get dizzy and tired. 糟糕 我也感觉头晕乏力
[1:24:34] Really? 真的吗
[1:24:35] Anybody… anybody gets sick, I think I’m going to get it. 所有人 每个人都会生病 我觉得我也要病了
[1:24:38] Now, is it contagious? it’s not contagious? 现在问题是 它会传染吗 不会传染吧
[1:24:40] – No. – Can you get it, like… -不会 -你会被传染吗 就像
[1:24:41] I hope not. I don’t think so. I’ve been around him a lot. I feel… 希望不会 我不觉得 我经常在他身边 我感觉…
[1:24:45] – I feel… – I hope not, too, because -我感觉…-我也希望不会 因为
[1:24:46] When you were talking, a little bit of your spit hit my lip, so… 你讲话时 有一点口水喷到我嘴巴上了 所以
[1:24:49] – It did? – Yeah. not that you got it, -真的吗 -是 你不一定会被传染
[1:24:51] But he spits on your lip, you spit on mine, 但他的口水喷到你嘴上 你再喷到我嘴上
[1:24:53] Next thing you know I’m dead 不久你就可能听说我的死讯
[1:24:54] And my wife’s fucking George Lopez. 以及我老婆上了乔治・洛佩兹的床
[1:24:55] But I think the best thing for you would be, you know… 但是我觉得你最好是 知道吗
[1:24:57] The best cure, besides the real cure, 其实除了药物治疗之外最好的治疗方法
[1:24:59] Is to get back to work and do what you do. 就是回去继续工作 做你原来的工作
[1:25:03] There are stacks of offers on my desk for you. 我桌上有一堆给你的片约
[1:25:05] I mean, you can’t swing a dead cat 你得重新开始工作
[1:25:06] Without hitting an offer for you. 才算是真正复活了啊
[1:25:08] – Oh, good. – Yeah, you ready for this? -这样啊 -对 你准备好了吗
[1:25:10] Paul Rudd wants to do a bromance with you. 保罗・路德想跟你演哥俩好
[1:25:12] I think I might… I just might even not work for a little while. 我觉得我 我可能暂时不会再做任何工作
[1:25:15] I was thinking maybe just, like, taking time off, 我正在考虑 或许该休息一下
[1:25:16] Try to get myself in a relationship with, like, 试着让自己过一种普通的生活 就像
[1:25:20] Another human being, a normal one. 所有的人类 所有普通的人类
[1:25:22] Just see if I can handle that. 来看看我搞不搞得定
[1:25:23] Funny you should say that. I’ve… ’cause I invited someone. 这话从你嘴里出来还真奇怪 其实我 我请了个人
[1:25:26] Brought. Invite this woman here today I think you’d really like 请了个你一定中意的女人来这
[1:25:28] I think you’d really hit it off with her. 我觉得你一定能跟她打得火热
[1:25:30] She’s… she’s great. she’s something new for you. 她 她很不错 对于你来说她很新鲜
[1:25:32] A real person. she’s not a waitress. 是个正经的人 不是应召女
[1:25:34] She’s not an actress. 也不是演员
[1:25:36] All right, thanks. 好吧 谢谢
[1:25:37] You know, the internet dating thing actually… 网上约会其实
[1:25:39] Actually kind of works. 其实还是有点用的
[1:25:41] That’s good. 不错啊
[1:25:43] I’ve actually been on a couple of jdates. 其实我参加过一些犹约
[1:25:44] No way. what’s that? 真的吗 那什么东西
[1:25:45] Yeah… what’s a jdate? 对 你问犹约是什么吗
[1:25:47] What, is that an internet thing I should know about? 怎么 是最新的网络用语吗
[1:25:49] I’m not… I don’t do that shit. 我不 我不玩那个东西
[1:25:50] It’s a website where Jewish people can find each other. 是一个犹太人交友网站
[1:25:54] – Really? a whole list of Jewish people? – Yeah. -真的 会员名单里全是犹太人吗 -是啊
[1:25:56] I didn’t think Jewish people liked to be on lists. 我还以为犹太人不喜欢被写在名单上呢
[1:26:01] Because of the holocaust. 因为纳粹大屠杀
[1:26:06] How’s this going, by the way? 再问一下 那网站怎么样
[1:26:09] It’s been great to meet you. 认识你很高兴
[1:26:12] You know what? I think you fucked up. 知道吗 我觉得你干了蠢事
[1:26:17] How’s that? 怎么样
[1:26:18] I think you fucked up. I think… 我觉得你干了蠢事 我觉得
[1:26:21] I don’t think you should have took that medicine. 我觉得你不应该吃那药的
[1:26:23] Why not? 为什么
[1:26:25] I don’t know. personally 不知道 就我看来
[1:26:27] I think you should have just let yourself die. 你该让自己死了算了
[1:26:28] Honestly, man, what are… what are you gonna do now? 老实说 你现在 现在要怎么办
[1:26:30] Make another bullshit movie? 再拍一部狗屁电影吗
[1:26:32] Fuck another chick who doesn’t like you? 再随便搞一个小妞吗
[1:26:35] You know? that was your way out right there. 知道吗 那就是你的人生之路
[1:26:37] Now you’re fucking stuck. 现在你他妈的也搁浅了
[1:26:39] Yeah. 是啊
[1:26:40] You’re stuck just like me. 像我一样搁浅了
[1:26:41] Can’t go to fucking Chuck E. Cheese. 又不能去他妈的查克芝士买买吃的
[1:26:43] I can’t go to Target, I can’t go to Best Buy. 又不能去塔吉特 又不能去百思买
[1:26:46] I can’t go to fucking Wal-Mart, Kmart. 更不能去他妈的沃尔玛 卡马特
[1:26:47] You fucking name it, I can’t go there. 只能嘴上说说 就是不能去
[1:26:49] Yeah, that’s true. 是啊 没错
[1:26:50] Everyone in this fucking room is either staring at us, 这他妈的屋子里每个人都盯着我们看
[1:26:53] Wanting to take a fucking picture. 想他妈的照一张照片
[1:26:55] Yeah. got it. 照到了
[1:26:56] E- mail that to me. 发给我
[1:26:57] – I will. that’s awesome. – Yeah. -好 酷毙了 -是啊
[1:26:59] Who the fuck is that guy right there? 那家伙他妈的是谁
[1:27:02] That fucking guy right there. 站在那边的衰人
[1:27:03] What? Ray Romano’s bothering you? 怎么了 雷・拉马诺惹到你了吗
[1:27:06] Who? Ray, Ray who? 谁 雷 雷什么
[1:27:07] Ray Romano, the guy from everybody loves Raymond. 雷・拉马诺 演了人人都爱雷蒙德的那家伙
[1:27:10] I don’t give a fuck what show he’s on. 我他妈的才不管他演过什么
[1:27:11] I’ll fuck this motherfucker up, man! 操他妈的 混蛋
[1:27:13] Hey. hey, Ray! 嘿 嘿 雷
[1:27:15] Hello, Marshall. 你好 马沙尔
[1:27:16] Fucking problem here, buddy? 你他妈的有毛病吗 老兄
[1:27:18] Would you like to fuck me? is that what this is? 你想操我吗 是这个意思吗
[1:27:22] I don’t get it, man. what’s going on? 我糊涂了 伙计 怎么回事
[1:27:23] Would you like me to fucking bend over for you right now? 你想让我现在就挺起来操你吗
[1:27:26] – Say no. – No, man. -快说不想 -不想 伙计
[1:27:29] I just gotta always be on my toes, man. 其实我一直都很小心 老兄
[1:27:31] You know? 你明白吗
[1:27:32] I see that, but not with Ray Romano. 我明白 但是别对雷・拉马诺这样
[1:27:33] This is why I don’t go out of the house. 这就是我从不出门的原因
[1:27:35] I thought everybody loved you. 我以为大家都喜欢你
[1:27:39] So, now that you got this, this second chance, man, like, 所以 既然你有 有了这第二次机会 那么
[1:27:42] What do you want? 你想要什么
[1:27:44] I kind of don’t want anything. 我其实并不想要什么
[1:27:47] So, then what are we celebrating? 那我们在庆祝什么
[1:28:01] Clarke? 克拉克吗
[1:28:02] Yes, it’s Clarke. 对 是克拉克
[1:28:03] It’s Clarke and i… I’m calling to check on you, matey. 我是克拉克 打来关心关心你 亲爱的
[1:28:09] I’m back from the sea. it’s fun to play with my didjeridoo! 我刚航海归来 吹迪吉里[澳洲土著人乐器]真好玩
[1:28:14] You sound a little bit like a pirate. 你听起来有点像海盗啊
[1:28:16] Do I sound Australian? is this what Clarke sounds like? 像澳洲人吗 像克拉克的口音吗
[1:28:20] That’s a terrible Australian accent. 你这澳洲口音太可怕了
[1:28:23] What are you doing, Laura? 你在干什么呢 劳拉
[1:28:24] – Am I bothering you? is he there? – No, no, no, no, no. -我打扰你了吗 他在吗 -不不不
[1:28:25] Am I supposed to hang up? what’s going on? 要我挂掉吗 你怎样了
[1:28:27] Clarke’s away for business in China. 克拉克去中国出差了
[1:28:29] Ah! sent him out for egg rolls again? 又让他去找炸春卷了吗
[1:28:32] Are you guys all right? what’s going on? 你们都好吧 最近如何
[1:28:35] Mable has her recital tomorrow. 梅波尔明天要登台演唱了
[1:28:37] She’s singing memory from cats. 她要唱《猫》里面的《回忆》
[1:28:39] Oh, yeah? 真的吗
[1:28:40] You know that song, memory? 你知道这首歌吧 《回忆》
[1:28:41] Yeah. I wish I could be there to see that. 是啊 真希望能亲眼看看
[1:28:43] You can come. 那就来啊
[1:28:44] I can come? all right, I’m coming. 我能去吗 好吧 我真去了
[1:28:46] Your daughter will be all right with that? 如果看到我和你在台下紧紧相拥
[1:28:47] That I’m sitting right next to you holding you tight? 你女儿不会有什么不满吧
[1:28:50] Stop. how are you feeling? 打住 你感觉怎样
[1:28:52] I’m doing good. I’m doing… 我很好 我正要
[1:28:54] It is what it is. I… 就那样吧 我
[1:28:56] So, what happened with your tests? 你的检查结果怎么样
[1:28:58] Laura, let’s not talk about all that. 劳拉 我们不要谈这个行吗
[1:29:01] What did the doctor say? 医生怎么说
[1:29:02] The swedish nazi? he never has good news. 那个瑞典纳粹 他从来没有好消息的
[1:29:07] It is what it is. I don’t want to talk about it. 该怎样就怎样 我不想谈这个
[1:29:10] Come on, let’s just talk about you. 行了 我们谈谈你吧
[1:29:13] What are you doing, Laura? 劳拉 你在做什么
[1:29:15] Do you want me to talk you to sleep? 想让我边聊天边陪你睡着吗
[1:29:17] Oh, my god. you remember. 天啊 你还记得
[1:29:21] You want me to do that for you? 还想我那样做吗
[1:29:22] You will talk to me while I try to go to sleep? 我睡觉的时候你会跟我说话吗
[1:29:24] I’ll put you on speakerphone. 那我要开电话扬声器了
[1:29:25] That will be the best night of my life. 这将是我人生中最好的夜晚
[1:29:27] Let’s not go to sleep yet, though, please. Just talk to Laura. 我们先不要睡吧 就聊聊劳拉
[1:29:34] Hey, how’s it going? 情况怎么样
[1:29:36] Ira, you’re my best friend. 埃拉 你是我最好的朋友
[1:29:37] I like you, too. 我也喜欢你
[1:29:39] You’re my best friend. 你是我最好的朋友
[1:29:41] You sound like you’re in a good mood, man. 你听上去心情很爽呀
[1:29:43] I’m in a great mood because we’re setting sail today. 我心情超爽 我们马上要出海了
[1:29:45] We’re gonna do a gig together! 我们要一起去探险
[1:29:47] Ira and Georgie, finally on the road! 埃拉和乔治 终于上路了
[1:29:50] Oh, we’re setting sail, are we? where, where are we going? 我们要出海吗 去哪里
[1:29:54] We’re going to the port of San Francisco. 我们去旧金山港口
[1:29:57] We set sail on the morrow. 明天就出发
[1:29:58] How much time am I supposed to do? 持续多长时间
[1:30:00] Oh, they’ve booked you to do 看你的老二有多长了
[1:30:02] A minute for every inch of cock you have. 每英寸相当于一分钟
[1:30:04] You’ll be doing two and a half to four minutes, 根据你的兴奋度
[1:30:07] Depending on your mood, little Ira. 你大概只能持续两分半到四分钟了 小埃拉
[1:30:10] I was invited to a… or I was able to go to a fundraiser 有人邀请我 我有幸参加过一个
[1:30:15] For Barack Obama, 为巴拉克・奥巴马竞选总统
[1:30:16] when he was running for president. 举办的资金筹集活动
[1:30:18] And you could walk right up to him and I did. 可以近距离跟他接触 然后我就过去了
[1:30:22] And I prepared a smart question and I was like, 还准备了一个很好的问题 类似于
[1:30:26] “Senator obama, when you were “奥巴马参议员 当你还是一名
[1:30:29] a student in Boston, 在波士顿的学生的时候
[1:30:30] Did you encounter any racism?” 你有没有遭遇过种族歧视”
[1:30:33] And he said something really, really interesting. he said… 他的回答非常非常有趣 他说
[1:30:40] He said, “I’m Kanye West. “ 他说 “我可是坎耶・维斯特[著名黑人说唱歌手]”
[1:30:48] George, you have a visitor. 乔治 有人找你
[1:30:57] All right. how are you? 最近好吗
[1:30:58] I’m good. 很好
[1:30:59] I’m so psyched you came. 真激动你能过来
[1:31:01] – Wow, you look amazing! – Thank you. -你看上去不错嘛 -谢谢
[1:31:03] – Beautiful. – I think I overdressed. -你真漂亮 -我觉得穿得太隆重了
[1:31:05] No way. you look incredible. 绝对没有 你美呆了
[1:31:06] I just… 我只是
[1:31:08] Where… where is he? where is the Clarke? 他在哪儿 克拉克呢
[1:31:11] The Clarke? he’s out of town. I was gonna 克拉克 他出城了 我本想
[1:31:13] bring my friend Betsy with me, 带我朋友贝丝一起来的
[1:31:15] But her son started throwing up, so… 但她儿子有些呕吐 所以
[1:31:17] The husband’s out of town, baby’s vomiting. rock ‘n ‘ roll. 丈夫出城了 婴儿在呕吐 癫狂的世界
[1:31:20] I like it. yeah. yeah. 我喜欢
[1:31:23] Anyway, I don’t want to keep you 不管怎样 我不想耽误你
[1:31:25] Or get in the way. 碍你的事
[1:31:26] No, don’t run away. come on, Ira, say hello. 别 别走啊 来 埃拉 打个招呼
[1:31:28] Hey, how’s it going? 嗨 还好吧
[1:31:30] So, I’ll let you go. I just wanted to say hi. 我得走了 我只是上来打个招呼
[1:31:32] No cursing. don’t curse so much. 别说脏话 别老是说脏话
[1:31:34] Okay, all right! nothing dirty. 好的 好的 不说脏话
[1:31:35] I don’t know how. 我都不知道怎么开口了
[1:31:36] You just cut my set in half, 你一下就把我的计划捣毁了一半
[1:31:38] but that’s fine. all right, see you, kid. 但没关系 一会儿见
[1:31:39] Okay, good luck. 好 祝你好运
[1:31:41] Thanks for coming. 多谢捧场
[1:31:44] You gotta tell her I’m better at intermission, all right? 中场休息时你去告诉她我好些了 行吗
[1:31:48] You haven’t told her that you’re better? 你还没告诉她你好了吗
[1:31:49] No, I’m not good at stuff like that. 没有 我不太善长这个
[1:31:51] Just… she’ll be cool with it. she’ll be… 只是 她会不高兴的 她会
[1:31:53] You’re giving her good news, she’ll be happy. 不过如果是你告诉她好消息 她就会开心的
[1:31:56] We’re gonna go by her house tomorrow, too. 我们明天去她家拜访
[1:31:59] Yeah, we’re just visiting her. I just want to say hi, 只是拜访她一下 我想去打个招呼
[1:32:01] See how she’s doing, where she lives, 看看她在做什么 过得怎么样
[1:32:03] that kind of thing. 诸如此类的
[1:32:03] Why did you guys break up in the first place? 你们当初为什么要分手呢
[1:32:07] I cheated on her. 我背叛了她
[1:32:08] Why would you cheat on her? 为什么要背叛她
[1:32:10] It’s easy not to cheat when no one wants to fuck you, 你守身如玉是因为没人想搞你啊
[1:32:12] You judgmental prick. 卫道士同志
[1:32:13] Okay. 好吧
[1:32:16] I have a theory that Tom Cruise, 关于汤姆・克鲁斯
[1:32:17] David Beckham 大卫・贝克汉姆以及
[1:32:19] and Will Smith 威廉・史密斯我有一个想法
[1:32:21] Have mooshed the heads of their penises together. 我认为他们曾经3P过
[1:32:25] I think that this has happened. 我觉得已经发生过了
[1:32:27] I don’t think it happened in a gay way. 但我觉得他们3P不是因为同性恋
[1:32:28] I think it just happened out of boredom. 我觉得他们只是因为无聊
[1:32:30] I think just rich-dude boredom. 有钱人的无聊
[1:32:32] Just like, “what have we not done, guys? 类似于”我们还有什么没做的
[1:32:34] we’ve done everything!” 所有的事我们都做过了”
[1:32:35] “i’ll tell you one thing we haven’t done. “ “告诉你有一件事我们从未做过”
[1:32:38] And I bet when it happened 我敢说这事一定是做得
[1:32:40] It was an epic occurrence. it was huge. 波澜壮阔 场面宏大
[1:32:42] I think of it all the time. 我一直在想这个
[1:32:43] I think first, you know, 我猜刚开始的时候
[1:32:44] David and Tom touched dick heads. 是大卫和汤姆的激烈缠绵
[1:32:45] And it was easy, just zoonk. 这很容易
[1:32:47] Because there was a magnetic field to it. 毕竟有这么引人入胜的气氛
[1:32:50] And then Will Smith started approaching with his dick 然后汤姆提枪逼近
[1:32:51] And, like, wind started blowing in his face, 接着 微风拂过他的脸庞
[1:32:53] And paper started flying everywhere and he just couldn’t do it. 纸片四处飞舞 但他就是做不了
[1:32:58] And they’re like, “come on, Will, get it in there!” 另两人就说 “来吧 威尔 快点干吧”
[1:33:00] “i can’t do it!” “我做不到”
[1:33:01] Beckham yells, 贝克汉姆吼道
[1:33:03] “don’t cross the streams! it’s like ghost busters!” “看过捉鬼敢死队吗 开弓没有回头箭”
[1:33:06] And then he does it and flash by Queen starts playing. 于是他干了 在皇后乐队的摇滚中熠熠生辉
[1:33:08] It’s just, flash! ahhh! 熠熠生辉啊
[1:33:10] Light shoots into the sky! that’s how stars are born, I think. 一道闪光射向天空 我想 明星都是这样出世的吧
[1:33:16] Anyway, I’m Ira Wright. 就这样 我是埃拉・莱基
[1:33:18] Have a good night. thank you, all, very much. 祝你们有个愉快的晚上 非常感谢
[1:33:26] Hey. how’s it going? 怎么样
[1:33:28] That was so good! 非常好
[1:33:30] You seem so surprised. 你好像很惊讶
[1:33:31] Well, you looked so nervous before. 因为你之前看起来很紧张
[1:33:33] I was, actually. 实际上我就是很紧张
[1:33:34] That was good. that was really good. 你做得很好 真的很好
[1:33:35] Thank you. I appreciate that. 谢谢 非常感谢
[1:33:37] And the ball cleavage thing, that was hilarious. 蛋蛋分离的那段 那段很搞笑
[1:33:40] Classic stuff. thank you. 相当经典 谢谢
[1:33:42] Glad you’re having fun. 你开心就好
[1:33:46] George says that he’s known you for a while. how did… 乔治说他认识你有一阵子了
[1:33:48] – Yeah. – How did you guys first hook up? -对 -你们是怎么认识的啊
[1:33:50] I was the hat-check girl at the improv 我是即兴小剧场的衣帽间女服务员
[1:33:52] and I was an actress. 曾经是个演员
[1:33:53] – So, you kind of… – yeah, yeah. -那你应该是 -对对
[1:33:54] That’s good. 那真好
[1:33:55] What were you in anything I might’ve seen? 你有没有在我听说过的电影中出演过
[1:33:57] I did those, like, 我参演过一些 像是
[1:34:00] Melrose place and 90210. 新飞跃情海 还有90210
[1:34:02] Awesome. 真棒
[1:34:03] I always played the bitch. 我总是演泼妇
[1:34:04] I wasn’t that good, actually. 其实我并不是那么棒
[1:34:06] No, you must be a great actress, 不 你肯定是个超好的演员
[1:34:07] ’cause you’re not at all bitchy, so… 因为你本身一点都不像泼妇
[1:34:10] Thanks, Ira. 谢谢 埃拉
[1:34:11] Okay, look, I’m not… honestly, 你看 我 老实说
[1:34:14] I’m not supposed to be telling you 我本不该告诉你这个
[1:34:16] What I’m about to tell you because George… 我想说的是
[1:34:17] he doesn’t want to jinx it. 乔治还不想说出去的事
[1:34:19] It’s not 100%, 并不是百分百肯定
[1:34:21] But the last time that he went to the doctor, 但上次他去医生那里
[1:34:23] They couldn’t find any trace of the disease 医生说血液检查显示
[1:34:26] In his blood work anymore, 他已经没病了
[1:34:27] So it seems like he might be better. 所以他可能痊愈了
[1:34:30] What are you talking about? 你说什么
[1:34:31] Ladies and gentlemen… 女士们 先生们
[1:34:32] We think he might be okay. 我们认为他病好了
[1:34:34] …George Simmons! 乔治・西门
[1:34:47] Thank you. 谢谢你们
[1:34:49] Thank you. thank you. yeah. 谢谢 谢谢
[1:34:54] It’s great to be here. 能来这里真好
[1:34:57] It’s great. it’s great to be alive! 真好 活着真好
[1:35:02] Yeah, man. thank you. right on. okay. 谢谢你们
[1:35:05] Thank you for coming, George! 乔治 多谢赏光
[1:35:06] Thank you. all right. 谢谢 好的
[1:35:07] That’s very nice. man, oh, man. 你们真好啊 伙计们
[1:35:11] Any other 40-year-olds out there tonight? in their 40s? 今晚有其他40岁的人在场吗 40多岁
[1:35:14] It’s funny. in your 20s you’re like, 很有意思 我们20多岁时的状态是
[1:35:15] “fuck you, man. fuck that shit.” “操你的 伙计 操你个混蛋”
[1:35:18] “fuck my parents. I don’t need none of that shit. “ “操我老父老母 我才不想让他们管”
[1:35:20] In your 30s you’re like, “fuck the president. 30多岁时的状态是 “操他妈总统
[1:35:22] “fuck that guy, that fucking asshole. “ “操他个混蛋 该死的衰人 “
[1:35:24] In your 40s you’re like, “I’m hungry. 而40多岁的状态却是 “我饿了
[1:35:28] “what do we have in the fridge?” “冰箱里有什么吃的吗”
[1:35:33] So, yeah, I’m fucking famous and rich, and it’s crazy. 然后 我他妈的既出名又有钱 还很疯狂
[1:35:38] It’s… you know why? ’cause I hate rich people. 知道为什么吗 因为我恨有钱人
[1:35:41] Fucking I’m rich and I hate rich people. 我他妈有钱又恨有钱人
[1:35:42] I hate everything I fucking do now. 我恨自己做的每一件事
[1:35:44] I go to Hawaii, I’m like, 只要去夏威夷 我就会想
[1:35:46] “You fucking snotty cocksucker, going to Hawaii. “ “你个天杀的狗杂种居然去夏威夷”
[1:35:51] Buy a new car, 买辆新车后就会想
[1:35:52] “La-di-da, look who’s got a new car. “ 附庸风雅的家伙 还搞了辆新车
[1:35:55] I thought about giving all my money, just giving it away, 我考虑过把我所有的钱捐出去
[1:35:59] But then I was like, “What a rich-guy thing to do. 但我又想 这可真是有钱人才干的事啊
[1:36:04] “Mr. Charitable. “ 好一”慈善先生”
[1:36:07] Well, why didn’t you tell me? I was just here. 我就在这啊 为什么不告诉我
[1:36:10] Laura, if I told you, 劳拉 如果我告诉你
[1:36:11] you might not have talked to me anymore, so I… 你可能再也不理我了 所以我
[1:36:12] What are you talking about? that’s ridiculous. 你在胡扯什么啊 太荒谬了
[1:36:14] I knew you forgave me because I was sick 我知道你原谅我是因为我病了
[1:36:16] And there was no other way you would forgive me. 否则你绝不会原谅我
[1:36:18] I know, but it’s different now. 我知道 但现在不一样了
[1:36:20] We’ve been talking… what are you… no! 我们已经言和了 你到底 不是这样
[1:36:22] Really? 真的吗
[1:36:26] The doctor said I’m good. I’m better for now. 医生说我好了 目前为止我很好
[1:36:28] I don’t know what the hell’s gonna happen, 虽然不知道以后会怎么样
[1:36:29] But for now the guy said I’m good. 但现在他说我好了
[1:36:34] I’m so happy. 我太高兴了
[1:36:36] You are happy? 你很高兴吗
[1:36:38] God, thank you. thank you. 谢谢 谢谢
[1:36:51] All right. yeah. 好了
[1:36:59] You okay, man? 你还好吗
[1:37:00] Yeah, yeah, I’m good. 是是 我很好
[1:37:03] I hope they got some food. 希望他们这里有吃的
[1:37:09] I’m so glad you guys came. hello. hi. 很高兴你们来了
[1:37:13] – Good to see you. – wow. -hi. how’s it going? -见到你真好 -最近怎么样
[1:37:15] Oh! thank you. 谢谢
[1:37:19] Jeez. beautiful house! 天啊 房子真漂亮
[1:37:21] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:37:22] How long have you guys been here? 你们住这里多久了
[1:37:24] We’ve been here about five years now. 已经住了5年了
[1:37:28] What’s up? 怎么啦
[1:37:29] This is my friend, George. and this is Ira. 这是我朋友乔治 这是埃拉
[1:37:32] This is Ingrid. 这是茵格丽
[1:37:33] Wow! George didn’t mention you had a daughter. 哇 乔治没说过你有个女儿
[1:37:37] Have you seen any of my movies? 你看过我演的电影吗
[1:37:38] I saw the movie 我看过那部
[1:37:40] where you had a baby body. 你变成婴儿的的电影
[1:37:41] So, you saw re-do. 你看过《从头再来》了呀
[1:37:43] can you do the face? 会做那个鬼脸吗
[1:37:53] Hey, that’s a good impression. 做的真像啊
[1:37:55] Don’t leave me in the playroom! 别把我留在游戏室
[1:37:56] This is my daughter, Mable. 这是我女儿 梅波尔
[1:37:58] she just got braces. 她刚带上矫正器
[1:37:59] Oh, yeah? let me see them. 真的吗 让我看看
[1:38:01] You mind if I eat a little bit of that sandwich right there? 你不介意我吃点这里的三明治吧
[1:38:06] – Ira? – I’m… I’m full. -埃拉 -我 我很饱
[1:38:08] Do you guys want to play the peanut-butter game? 你们要玩花生酱游戏吗
[1:38:10] It’s fun. you want to play? 很好玩的 你要玩吗
[1:38:12] – Let’s do it! – Ira? -来玩吧 -埃拉
[1:38:13] Yeah, I like peanut butter, yeah. 我喜欢花生酱
[1:38:15] Let’s do the peanut-butter game! 我们玩花生酱游戏吧
[1:38:16] All right! hooray! 太好了 万岁
[1:38:17] Peanut-butter game! peanut-butter game! 花生酱游戏 花生酱游戏
[1:38:20] Okay, just put a little bit. 好的 只放一点点
[1:38:21] – okay. – what’s she doing? -好的 -她在干什么
[1:38:23] A little bit. 一点点
[1:38:25] Okay, okay. I think that’s good. 好的 好的 这样就好了
[1:38:27] This is what you guys do in your free time? okay. 你们有空的时候就玩这个吗
[1:38:30] – there he is! – oh, boy. -他来啦 -噢 小家伙
[1:38:31] Come on. 来嘛
[1:38:33] He got her. he got her. 他在舔她 在舔她
[1:38:38] Oh, so, you’re supposed to do it on the ears. 你该把它放在耳朵上的
[1:38:41] George’s turn! yeah! George’s turn! 该乔治了 该乔治了
[1:38:43] No. I don’t want to do that. 不 我不想玩这个
[1:38:44] Yeah, George’s turn! 噢 该乔治了
[1:38:44] No, Ira will go. let Ira go. 不是 轮到埃拉了 让埃拉上
[1:38:45] No, no, George. 不 不 该乔治了
[1:38:47] – Come on. – okay, all right! -得了 -好吧 好吧
[1:38:49] I just washed my hair this morning. 我早上刚洗的头发
[1:38:51] George! George! 乔治 乔治
[1:38:52] George! George! 乔治 乔治
[1:38:55] Oh, god! 天哪
[1:38:59] No! 不
[1:39:00] Just not the… 别别别
[1:39:01] Look at this. 看看这个
[1:39:02] That’s not the game! 那可不是刚才的游戏
[1:39:10] And we have a pond with a buddha and… 我们与一个佛陀共有一个水池
[1:39:18] Does that hurt? 痛吗
[1:39:20] So, what, who is a good, you’re a good guy, you’re a bad guy? 谁是好人 你是好人 你是坏人吗
[1:39:44] Now I go. 该我走了
[1:39:48] And now I go. 然后该我走
[1:39:49] You can’t move. you’re stuck. 你走不了 你被卡住了
[1:39:51] Ira. 埃拉
[1:39:52] Hey, Laura asked if we want to eat dinner here tonight. 劳拉问我们愿不愿意在这里吃晚饭
[1:39:56] Oh. thank you. what… we… 谢谢你 什么 我们
[1:39:59] It’s like an eight-hour drive back. 回去要开八小时车呢
[1:40:00] We won’t get home till like 5:00 in the morning that way. 那样明早5点前都到不了家了
[1:40:03] We’ll figure something out. 到时再说吧
[1:40:04] So, we’re gonna go to the grocery store 那我们去杂货店
[1:40:06] And get some food so I can cook. 买点菜来做
[1:40:08] Home-cooked meal. perfect. 家常菜 太好了
[1:40:10] Okay. so, you’re okay to watch the girls? 那你来帮我看着孩子们 可以吗
[1:40:12] Yeah, definitely. I’m good with kids. 当然 我很擅长和孩子玩
[1:40:14] I was a Jewish summer camp counselor for five years. 我当了5年的犹太夏令营导员
[1:40:18] But I’m good with non-jewish kids, too. 当然和非犹太小孩也很合得来
[1:40:21] Okay, so we’ll be right back. 那好 我们很快就回来
[1:40:22] It’s around the corner. 商店就在拐角附近
[1:40:23] Very good. 很好
[1:40:32] Should I have worn my jogging shoes? where are we going? 我该穿上跑鞋吗 这是去哪儿
[1:40:47] You sure? you sure you want to do this? 你确定 你确定要这样做吗
[1:40:50] Wherever my husband is 不管我丈夫在哪儿
[1:40:51] He’s probably doing the same thing. 他估计也在做同样的事情
[1:40:53] Okay. 好的
[1:41:00] Echo, echo, echo. 有回声 回声 回声
[1:41:07] You know, when I broke up with you, 知道吗 和你分手后
[1:41:08] I tried to find somebody who was the exact opposite of you. 我一直想去找一个和你截然不同的人
[1:41:15] But Clarke is exactly like you. 但是克拉克简直和你一模一样
[1:41:19] It’s like I’m programmed to find the same person, 就像是命中注定的邂逅 遇到相似的人
[1:41:23] Like there’s some lesson I’m supposed to learn from it all. 像是我逃不出去的宿命一般
[1:41:28] How many times did you cheat on me? 你背叛了我几次?
[1:41:31] I don’t want to paint a picture. 我不想回忆那段往事
[1:41:34] I was young and stupid 那时年少无知
[1:41:36] But I changed, I swear to god. 但我现在已经改了 对天发誓
[1:41:40] How exactly have you changed? 怎么改的
[1:41:42] I got a peek at something most people only get to see once. 我看到了常人一生只能看到一次的东西
[1:41:49] You know, I went to a psychic who told me that… 我去了一位灵媒那 她告诉我说
[1:41:51] That you and I would get back together when we were 70. 我们70岁的时候会重新走到一起
[1:41:56] And she also said not to eat any chicken. 她还说不要吃鸡肉
[1:41:59] Well, we couldn’t wait. 我们可等不了那么久
[1:42:02] You loved me before anybody loved me. 你是第一个爱我的人
[1:42:05] I know. 我知道
[1:42:12] This is the only place that I ever wanted to be. 这是我唯一想要的归宿
[1:42:16] When is George gonna die? 乔治什么时候会死呢
[1:42:19] George is gonna die? 乔治会死吗
[1:42:23] No. Why would you guys say that? 不会 为什么这么说
[1:42:25] I heard my mom talking to her friend on the phone 我听到妈妈哭着
[1:42:26] And she was crying. 和她的一个朋友打电话
[1:42:28] I don’t want george to die. 我不想要乔治死
[1:42:30] Why do you care? You just met him. 你干吗这么关心 你才刚刚认识他
[1:42:32] Shut up. 闭嘴
[1:42:33] – You shut up! – Okay, okay, guys, guys, guys. -你闭嘴 -好好好 姑娘们
[1:42:35] George is not gonna die. 乔治不会死的
[1:42:37] George, he was sick, but he went to the doctor 乔治 他不舒服 但是他去看了医生
[1:42:41] And they gave him different types of medicine 医生给了他很多不同的药
[1:42:42] Until they found one that worked. 其中一种很奏效
[1:42:44] And now he’s gonna be just fine. 所以他会好起来的
[1:42:45] He’s gonna live a really, really long time. 他会活很长很长时间
[1:42:48] I think my mommy loves him. 我觉得我妈妈爱他
[1:42:51] Well, you know, we all love him. 嗯…我们都爱他
[1:42:54] He’s made a lot of great movies. 他拍了很多很棒的电影
[1:42:56] I think she loves him, like, loves him. 我觉得她爱他 是那种爱他
[1:42:58] Love. love, love, love. 爱 爱 爱 爱
[1:43:00] Love, love, love they’re gonna have a baby 爱 爱 爱 他们会生个小孩
[1:43:04] They’re gonna have a baby baby, marriage, love 他们会生个小孩小孩 结婚 爱情
[1:43:10] They’re gonna have a little merman baby. 他们会生个人鱼小孩
[1:43:17] You saved my acting reel? 你收藏了我演出的带子
[1:43:19] I was wondering where this was. 我还纳闷他们去哪了
[1:43:21] Why didn’t you give this to me? 为什么不给我
[1:43:23] cause I was watching it. 因为我一直在看
[1:43:24] You know 知道吗
[1:43:25] I always get the feeling that you think I’m stupid or something. 我总是感觉你认为我很蠢
[1:43:27] Look at my hair! I look like a leprechaun. 看我那头发 像妖精一样
[1:43:29] No. 不
[1:43:30] I am stupid. 我是很蠢
[1:43:32] Ooh! Is my voice still that high? 哦 我声音还那么高吗
[1:43:34] No! no, no, no, no. no, 不不不…
[1:43:35] But they need you back in munchkinville. 不过人们一直想让你回孟克郡去
[1:43:37] They miss the mayor. 他们怀念市长[讽刺声音很高]
[1:43:39] Shut up! 闭嘴
[1:43:41] That was the best time in my life. 那是我最美好的时候
[1:43:43] I got something else for you. You might remember these. 我还有东西给你 你应该还记得
[1:43:47] Please tell me you do! 告诉我你想要
[1:43:50] Are these my favorite butt jeans? 这不是我最爱的牛仔裤吗
[1:43:51] Yes. yes. yes. 对对对
[1:43:53] Really? 真的吗
[1:43:54] Yeah, you can have them back. 是 它重回你的怀抱了
[1:43:55] I’m so excited! yeah. 太激动了
[1:43:56] Do you think they still fit me? 你觉得它还合我身吗
[1:43:58] I guarantee it. 我保证
[1:43:59] I’m so happy! 我太高兴了
[1:44:00] I guarantee it. Get in those. 我保证 穿上它
[1:44:03] These used to kill me. 这家伙把我魂都勾走了
[1:44:04] Oh, my god, they’re so faded. 天哪 褪色这么严重
[1:44:05] Oh, shit! 该死
[1:44:06] They fit! 很合身
[1:44:08] – They look good! – Really? -看上去美极了 -真的吗
[1:44:09] Yeah, that’s the same ass! 是啊 美臀依旧
[1:44:11] Fucking ass is perfect. Minus that camel coming out the back. 太美了 除了后面那个商标
[1:44:15] Bump and groove it 前顶 再后翘
[1:44:17] To the left now to the right, y’all 向左 再向右
[1:44:20] Slap that shit! 拍拍屁股
[1:44:23] Look at that! they’re like mom jeans. 你看啊 像老妈牛仔裤一样
[1:44:26] Oh, yes. if mom needed to get banged again. 是啊 如果老妈想再重温激情的话
[1:44:29] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:44:30] Yeah, get over here. 过来
[1:44:36] Don’t leave me. Don’t leave me. 别离开我 别离开我
[1:44:44] Oh! hey, guys, what took you so long? 嘿 伙计们 怎么花了这么长时间
[1:44:47] We were checking out the town, man. beautiful! 我们游览了一下城镇风光 伙计 太漂亮了
[1:44:49] Where are the groceries? 吃的买到哪去了
[1:44:50] We decided that eating in might be more fun. 我们改变主意了 叫外卖更好玩
[1:44:54] Oh, no, you didn’t. 哦 你该不会是
[1:44:56] How could you do that, man? No 你怎么能这么做
[1:44:58] I didn’t do anything, Ira. 我什么也没做 埃拉
[1:45:00] No, I know you did it. I know you did. 不 我知道你做了 你肯定做了
[1:45:02] All that’s missing is your popsicle. come on. 就差手上拿支冰棍了 拜托
[1:45:05] Ira, are you cranky right now? 埃拉 你现在是不是饿得慌
[1:45:07] Do you need food in your belly? 想吃点东西吗
[1:45:08] No 不
[1:45:09] Come on, we’re gonna order in a pizza. 来 我们订个匹萨
[1:45:11] Of course, Mr. Peters. 当然 皮特先生
[1:45:14] I’ll be at the… 我会去
[1:45:17] Lunch meeting. 午宴的
[1:45:19] You’re serving seafood? 你们有准备海鲜吗
[1:45:24] I love seafood! 我爱海鲜
[1:45:27] Okay, see you there! 到时见
[1:45:30] Pizza’s here! Yeah. 匹萨来了
[1:45:32] – I’ll be right back. – yes. -我很快就回来 -好的
[1:45:34] I’m the pizza monster! 我是匹萨终结者
[1:45:39] Hi, honey! 嗨 亲爱的
[1:45:41] – Clarke. – Hi, sweetie. -克拉克 -嗨 亲爱的
[1:45:43] Hi. What are you doing here? 嗨 你怎么回来了
[1:45:45] Decided to surprise you. 给你一个惊喜
[1:45:47] The guy I was meant to have the meeting with 开欢迎会的时候
[1:45:48] Had a heart attack 要跟我开会的那个人
[1:45:50] While I was waiting in reception for him. 突发心脏病
[1:45:51] It was unbelievable. 难以置信
[1:45:53] Next minute, this chinese George Clooney guy 然后 这个中国乔治・克鲁尼先生
[1:45:54] Comes running past with, like, the… 跑过来拿着那个
[1:45:56] What’s it called? a defibrillator? 叫什么来着 除颤器吗
[1:45:58] Starts zapping him. Right. Yeah, I’ve seen it. 电他 我亲眼所见
[1:45:59] It was like an episode of ER, but with chinamen. 就像是中国版的急诊室故事一样
[1:46:02] I missed you. 我想你
[1:46:09] I know you. 我知道你
[1:46:10] Yes. 好
[1:46:12] How you doing? 近来如何
[1:46:14] This is George Simmons. 这是乔治・西蒙斯
[1:46:16] He had a big comedy concert last night. 他昨晚举办了一场喜剧音乐会
[1:46:17] Oh, okay. 哦 挺好的
[1:46:18] And so, I asked him to pop by and come visit. 所以 我邀请他来家做客
[1:46:22] Hope that’s good. i… 希望没有冒犯…
[1:46:24] I love the stand-up comedy. 我喜欢单口喜剧
[1:46:26] How’d it go? 反响怎么样
[1:46:28] They didn’t… 这次意外的他们没有
[1:46:31] They didn’t boo me off the stage, so that was a plus. 把我嘘下场
[1:46:32] Yeah, they’re a bunch of bloody cheese eaters up here. 是啊 他们就是一群捣蛋鬼
[1:46:35] Yeah. no, they were very nice. yeah. 不 他们都挺友善的
[1:46:37] You have a… you have a very nice family, man, 你有个幸福的家庭
[1:46:40] And a great, great home. 漂亮的房子
[1:46:41] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:46:43] Well, it’s good to have you home. 很高兴你回家了
[1:46:44] The kids are dying to see you if… 孩子们都很想见你…
[1:46:46] Ira’s hungry for… 埃拉饿了…
[1:46:49] G’day. Clarke. 你好 我是克拉克
[1:46:50] Good day, I’m Ira. 你好 我是埃拉
[1:46:52] – Your husband’s here. – yeah. yep. -你老公回来了 -对
[1:46:53] Ira is George’s opening act. He’s really funny. 埃拉是乔治的热场助手 他很幽默
[1:46:57] Really? he looks funny! 真的吗 他长得就很幽默
[1:47:00] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:47:01] How’d you go last night? 你昨晚表现怎样
[1:47:02] You know, they didn’t boo me off or anything, so… 他们没有把我嘘下场…
[1:47:05] I just said that one. 我已经这样说过了
[1:47:06] It was great. yeah. 昨晚很棒
[1:47:08] They just popped by 他们只是来玩一下
[1:47:09] I gave them a tour of the house. 我带他们参观了一下房子
[1:47:11] We were gonna have dinner, but it’s not… 我们正准备吃晚餐 但…
[1:47:12] It’s probably better that we do family dinner 还是一起来个家庭聚餐吧
[1:47:15] Since you’re only in town a few days. 鉴于你只在这呆几天
[1:47:16] No no no, stay. That’s a great idea. 别别别 住下来吧 很棒的主意
[1:47:17] The more the merrier. 越久越好
[1:47:18] Okay. Let’s do that. 那好 就这样定了
[1:47:20] – Thank you. – Great. -谢谢 -太好了
[1:47:21] I’m gonna go say hi to the kids. 我得和孩子们打个招呼
[1:47:22] Okay. okay. 好的
[1:47:24] That’s hilarious. 真是太有趣了
[1:47:26] You can’t tell him that you’re better, okay? 你不能告诉他你好了 知道吗
[1:47:28] He’ll know that something happened between us. 不然他会发现我们之间有隐情的
[1:47:30] I won’t. 我不会的
[1:47:31] ’cause I’ve been married for 12 years now and I have kids. 因为我已经结婚12年了而且有孩子
[1:47:34] And I can’t just throw it away this second, okay? 不能说放手就放手 知道吗
[1:47:36] Hey, we’ll be fine. I’m a good actor. you’re a great actress. 嘿 不会有事的 我们都是好演员
[1:47:41] Right. 对
[1:47:41] He hated you until he found out that you were sick. 直到知道你得病之后他才不那么恨你
[1:47:44] And if he knows that you were here 如果他知道你好转了
[1:47:46] And that you’re feeling better, 还在这里的话
[1:47:47] He’s gonna know. 他会发现的
[1:47:48] So, don’t say anything. 所以 什么都别说
[1:47:49] Okay, yeah, yeah. 好的
[1:47:50] Of course. sure. I’ll do that. 当然 我不会说的
[1:47:53] People never thought 大家都没想到
[1:47:54] China would do that much business with the us, 中国会和美国做这么多的生意
[1:47:55] But I never saw it as a big deal. You look at it like this. 但我觉得这没什么大不了的 这样想想
[1:47:58] You’ve got a billion people. 他们有十几亿的人口
[1:47:59] We make all kinds of cool shit. 我们生产这么多靓货
[1:48:01] They find out about the cool shit on the internet and stuff. 然后他们从网上知道这些靓货
[1:48:03] And they’re gonna want the cool shit. 于是便想要这些靓货
[1:48:04] Cool shit’s universal. 靓货靓遍全宇宙
[1:48:06] China’s been good, but I’m trying to get north Korea. 中国还挺不错的 但我正在努力进军朝鲜
[1:48:08] That’s the next… that’s, like, the next frontier. 这是我的 算是下一个标的
[1:48:10] – North Korea? – North Korea. -朝鲜吗 -对朝鲜
[1:48:12] Those people would blow you for a wii fit. 只引进任天堂他们都会感激涕零了
[1:48:14] There you go. 说的好
[1:48:16] This is really good pizza. 匹萨真的挺好的
[1:48:17] You know, they say, like, New York has the best pizza 他们说 纽约的匹萨最好吃
[1:48:19] And I always thought pizza in LA was only okay 我之前觉得洛杉矶的匹萨也还不错
[1:48:21] But who would have thought, you know, 但谁会料到
[1:48:22] Marin county is where 马林郡的匹萨
[1:48:24] They were really hiding the good pizza pies 才是最好吃的
[1:48:33] Clarke speaks fluent Chinese. 克拉克的中文很流利
[1:48:35] Really? Do you speak Cantonese or Mandarin? 真的吗 是说粤语还是普通话
[1:48:38] Oh, well played, Ira. Mandarin. 哦 问得好 埃拉 普通话
[1:48:40] Well gayed, Ira. 满足了 埃拉
[1:48:42] It’s a bloody hard language, though, george. jesus. 一种很难的语言 乔治 天哪
[1:49:02] That was like a scene from deer hunter. 这看起来像猎鹿人里面的场景
[1:49:07] Girls, you can go and watch tv. 孩子们 你们去看电视吧
[1:49:10] Go on. Whatever you want to watch. 去吧 想看什么就看什么
[1:49:14] So, George, how’s the fight going, mate? 那么 乔治 病情怎样了
[1:49:17] How is it? 怎么样
[1:49:18] Clarke. 克拉克
[1:49:19] This is not something that he wants to talk about right now. 他现在不想说这个
[1:49:23] He has to think about it every day of his life. 病痛每时每刻都困扰着他
[1:49:26] And he’s taking a break from it right now. 而他正在试着解脱
[1:49:29] It’s such a shame that somebody who has brought so much joy 让一个带给我们这么多欢乐的人
[1:49:36] To so many people has to go through this. 来经历这一切真是太不公平了
[1:49:39] Shit. shit. 该死 该死
[1:49:42] I’m sorry, mate. 对不起 伙计
[1:49:44] Laura. Laura. we don’t need to speak in code. 劳拉 我们不用说得这么晦涩
[1:49:48] I’m sick. I think about it all the time. 我病了 我每天都在担忧这个
[1:49:50] Mate, I don’t know how you do it. 伙计 我真的不知道是怎么做到的
[1:49:51] I would be crying in my panties if I was you. 换是我的话估计都哭到歇斯底里了
[1:49:54] I worship guys like you, that attitude. 我崇拜像你这样的人 这种态度
[1:49:56] Have you considered eastern medicine? 你有没有试过草药
[1:49:58] Well, I don’t know if this is considered eastern medicine 恩 我不知道这是不是中药
[1:50:00] But I’ve been eating a lot of rhino cock. 但我吃了很多的犀牛鞭
[1:50:03] If Clarke thinks it’s the right thing to do 如果你觉得这有用的话
[1:50:04] Let me chew some. 那我就再多吃一点
[1:50:07] For the last time, stop calling me rhino. 最后一次警告 不要叫我犀牛了
[1:50:12] George Simmons in my house! 乔治・西蒙斯在我的家里
[1:50:14] Clarke took an herb once 克拉克曾经吃过草药
[1:50:15] And he had heart palpitations and diarrhea. 他那时候有些心悸腹泻
[1:50:18] No, it’s true. I shit myself, mate 这是真的 我大便失禁了
[1:50:19] And I had a boner at the same time. 而且老二还是勃起的
[1:50:23] I want to take an herb that makes me as good-looking as you. 我想吃些让我变得和你一样帅气的草药
[1:50:26] Jesus christ! 老天爷
[1:50:27] If I were you I’d be at home all day fucking myself. 如果我是你 我整天都得干自己
[1:50:30] That’s what I do! 我就是那样做的
[1:50:33] All right! All right! We’re cooking. 好啦好啦 我们在吃饭呢
[1:50:35] He’s really funny. 他真幽默
[1:50:37] I don’t know why his movies aren’t funny, though. 但为什么他的电影一点都不好笑呢
[1:50:39] That’s weird, isn’t it? 很怪 不是吗
[1:50:40] He should put some of that on the silver screen. 他应该在银幕上多表演些这样的
[1:50:42] So, just one drink, okay? 那么 就一杯 好吗
[1:50:43] This isn’t someone I want to spend a lot of time with. 我不想和他这样长时间耗下去
[1:50:46] This? This is the Australian me? 他吗 澳大利亚版的我
[1:50:48] I’m so much better than this fucking idiot. 我比这个蠢蛋强多了
[1:50:50] He seems like the nicest guy, ever. 他看上去挺棒的
[1:50:51] He’s trying to cure you with herbs for god’s sakes. 他还劝你用草药治病
[1:50:53] I can’t leave her alone here. I have to save her. 我不能这样丢下她 我得救她
[1:50:55] Save her from her beautiful house and lovely husband 把她从漂亮的房子和可爱的老公
[1:50:57] And delightful kids? 还有可人的孩子那抢过来吗
[1:50:58] Her husband’s a skipping, cheating psycho. 她丈夫是个瞒着她劈腿的神经病
[1:51:00] You said nothing was going on between you two. 你说你们两个没发生什么
[1:51:02] The dog could tell that you banged her. 连狗都知道你搞过她了
[1:51:04] And I’m getting nauseous and sweaty. I can’t… 我现在觉得心悸恶心 我不能
[1:51:05] Get away from me! get away from me! go play with the kids. 从我面前消失 和孩子们玩去
[1:51:10] Tim, are you asking me out on a date? 蒂姆 你是约我出去吗
[1:51:13] Would you like it to be a date? 你想这是个约会吗
[1:51:15] Hey, bro, so your doctor called 嘿 兄弟 你医生打电话说
[1:51:17] And he said it is contagious 这是传染的
[1:51:17] But only when inflamed, so you’re cool. 只有发炎之后 你才会冷静下来
[1:51:21] Also, I was trying to do the laundry, 还有 我想把衣服洗了
[1:51:23] But I think I need to get some industrial-strength detergent. 但我觉得你应该买些功效超强的洗涤剂
[1:51:25] What’s up with all the skid marks, Dale Earnhardt, Jr.? 你内裤上黄色的东西是什么 年轻人
[1:51:27] Wow, I think I have a class. 我要上课了
[1:51:30] You guys like this show? 你们喜欢这部剧吗
[1:51:32] No! 不喜欢
[1:51:33] It’s the worst show, ever. 这是我看过最烂的剧
[1:51:35] Good. 没错
[1:51:37] Here you go. We’re finished with the French shit. 给你 喝够了法国劣质品
[1:51:39] We’re into Espanola! 来尝尝西班牙口味的
[1:51:41] All right. 好的
[1:51:43] China, man. 在中国 老兄
[1:51:45] And you guys never see each other, huh? That must be rough. 你们见不到对方 日子一定很难过
[1:51:48] Right? Rough on the kids. 对吧 特别是对于孩子们
[1:51:49] It’s not ideal, but the kids like to eat, so… 虽然不算理想 但孩子们很贪吃 所以
[1:51:54] You ever see this girl act before? She was quite the actress. 你有看过你妻子演戏吗 她演的很棒
[1:51:57] Well, she’s very good at pretending she still loves me, 是呀 她很擅长装作她还爱我
[1:51:59] So she’s pretty good then, isn’t she? 演的真好 是吧
[1:52:00] Yeah. I am. 对 确实
[1:52:03] Can’t say I watched much of that Melrose Place stuff, though. 虽然我没看过多少飞越情海
[1:52:06] Although I did see the Party of Five episode you were in. 但我看过你演的几集五口之家
[1:52:08] It wasn’t really for me, you know. 不是很合我的口味
[1:52:10] Well, it was down to me and Cameron Diaz 跟变相怪杰的主演比起来
[1:52:13] For the lead part in The Mask. 我和卡梅隆・迪亚兹都很烂
[1:52:15] Cameron Diaz! That’s my girl. 卡梅隆・迪亚兹 我的女神
[1:52:17] She’s a bloody top actress, isn’t she? 她是当红花旦 对吧
[1:52:20] Hey, what was that film she was in 她头发上沾着精液的
[1:52:21] With the bloody spuff in her hair? 那部电影叫什么
[1:52:22] Something about Mary! 《我为玛丽狂》
[1:52:25] I love that movie! She’s so funny! 我爱那部电影 她演的超棒
[1:52:28] Just about shit my panties in that one. 笑得我差点尿裤子
[1:52:30] No, no, no, there’s not too many girls 这种女演员不多见
[1:52:31] That are this beautiful and sexy and funny and… 既漂亮 又性感 还很幽默
[1:52:35] She had the whole deal. 但她都兼备了
[1:52:36] Yes, but Cameron Diaz, fuck! I mean, come on. 是呀 卡梅隆・迪亚兹就是这样 是吧
[1:52:43] See, if you had’ve done that movie, 要是你去拍了那部电影
[1:52:44] You could have had the bloody spuff in your hair. 你头发上就也有精液了
[1:52:45] Look out. 小心言辞
[1:52:46] What are you giving me the evil eyes for? 你这么瞪着我干吗
[1:52:48] You’re such a dick sometimes. 有时候你真混蛋
[1:52:49] I’m not… Why? 我没有 为什么
[1:52:50] Because. 因为
[1:52:51] I’m just saying you had your crack, you had your goal at it. 我只是说你有你的风格但固执不前
[1:52:54] I feel like I didn’t reach my potential that… 我觉得我还有潜力
[1:52:56] Oh, please! 行了吧
[1:52:57] Oh, please, what? 什么行了吧
[1:52:58] I didn’t reach my potential, either! 我也还有潜力
[1:53:00] I could have been playing footie! 我本来能踢澳足的
[1:53:01] You weren’t that good 你踢球根本
[1:53:02] – At playing footie. – I was. -没那么厉害 -厉害的
[1:53:03] You weren’t. 不厉害
[1:53:05] You should thank me, George. 你该感谢我 乔治
[1:53:06] I took a bullet here for you. 帮你挡下了这个祸害
[1:53:09] All right, on that note, I’m gonna head back to Los Angeles. 好了 是时间了 我该回洛杉矶了
[1:53:12] No, come on, stay. 别走啊 多留几天
[1:53:13] No, it’s fine. I’ll split. 不了 我要走了
[1:53:14] – It’s early. – I’ve been here too long. -现在还早 -我在这耽搁很久了
[1:53:15] – Schmira! – We just started a bottle. -史麦拉 -这才喝第一瓶
[1:53:17] Nah, nah, nah. You guys have been the best. Schmira! 别别 你已经待我够好了 史麦拉
[1:53:19] Thank you so much for having us, guys. 非常感谢你们的款待
[1:53:22] – Shoot. – Uh-oh! Look out. -倒霉 -当心
[1:53:24] God, I’m sorry, guys. 天哪 真对不起 伙计
[1:53:25] Someone’s had too much to drink. 看来有人喝多了
[1:53:26] Man, no. No, I just kicked your pot by accident, that’s all. I… 不 老兄 我只是不小心踢倒了酒瓶
[1:53:29] Hold it together there, Schmira. I’m just a… 把碎片拨到一块儿去 史麦拉
[1:53:31] – Oh, god. – It’s okay. -天哪 -没关系的
[1:53:32] You’re staying here. You’re not driving. 住在这里吧 你不能开车
[1:53:34] No way. We got a guest house, two spare beds. Done. 绝对不能开 我们有间客房 两张空床
[1:53:36] – You two, plenty of room to stay. – No, no. Ira can drive. -你们两人住没问题 -不了 埃拉能开车
[1:53:38] He… You’re fine to drive, right, Ira? 他 你能开车吧 埃拉
[1:53:40] – I am. I just kicked your begonias, that’s all. – No way! -我踢翻了酒瓶而已 -没门
[1:53:42] I’m not having America’s favorite funnyman 我不会让全美滑稽人物
[1:53:43] Dead on the side of the road 就因为史麦拉酒后驾车
[1:53:45] ‘Cause Schmira here’s had too much to drink. 而曝尸路旁的
[1:53:46] George, you can drive, right? 乔治 你能开车吧
[1:53:48] Bullshit! You’re staying here. 狗屁 你们都得留下
[1:53:50] Plus, there’s a game of Aussie-rules footie on the dish tonight. 另外 今晚还有澳式足球赛
[1:53:53] Semi-final. Saints versus Maggies. 半决赛 圣士对抗马基
[1:53:55] Not that American shit. I want you to see it. 不是美式垃圾足球 看看吧
[1:53:57] One condition. You Aussie pussies got any beer around here? 有个条件 你们澳洲小子看球时有酒喝吗
[1:54:00] Yes, it’s on… 有 准备好了
[1:54:03] Yes! 帅气
[1:54:05] Yeah, it doesn’t matter if you’re a small fucker or a big fucker, 不论你是大混蛋还是小混蛋
[1:54:07] You can play this game 都能参加这种球赛
[1:54:08] Because the small fuckers go in barreling 因为小混蛋跑的快
[1:54:09] And they can get the ball over and the boys are scrambling. 还能从一团乱麻里把球捞出来
[1:54:11] Now watch. The little fuckers down there go. 看这里 小混蛋开始跑动
[1:54:13] There they are. Big fuckers smack them. 到这里 大混蛋撞他们
[1:54:15] Little fucker. Little fucker. Off to a big fucker. 小混蛋 小混蛋 传给大混蛋
[1:54:17] Now he’s gonna go down to another big fucker. 他又传给另一个大混蛋
[1:54:19] I hate that big fucker. 我讨厌那个大混蛋
[1:54:21] Where are the black guys? 黑人在哪里
[1:54:22] This is… There’s a couple out there. 外围有两个黑人
[1:54:24] – I hate this team. – Oh, yeah? -我讨厌这个队 -是吗
[1:54:25] Magpies. Hate the Maggies! 马基 恨死马基了
[1:54:27] They’re like… I don’t know what the equivalent in the NFL… 就像是 我不知道美式足球的规定
[1:54:31] No helmets. No fucking helmets ’cause they’re real men. See? 不带头盔 把头盔丢掉才是男子汉
[1:54:35] Love you. Just explaining the game to them. They’re loving it! 我爱你 我在给他们做解说 他们很爱看
[1:54:47] Yeah, we gotta get going, you know. 好了 我们要走了
[1:54:48] Are you sure you can’t stay? 真的不多留几天吗
[1:54:50] We can’t stay. We can’t stay. 不了 不打扰了
[1:54:52] Yeah, it’s my… It’s my grandmother’s 85th birthday. 是呀 我奶奶的85岁大寿要到了
[1:54:55] We got family coming in from all over. 所有亲戚都要从四面八方赶回去
[1:54:57] She just had a stroke. In her leg. 她中风了 腿脚不能动
[1:55:00] So, you know, we gotta get back. 所以 我们要赶回去
[1:55:01] Yeah. 是呀
[1:55:02] That’s too bad you guys can’t stay. 那真是太遗憾了
[1:55:04] It is too bad. 是很遗憾
[1:55:06] Well, I wish I could say I was gonna see you again, George, 但愿还能再见到你 乔治
[1:55:08] But I can’t really say that, can I? 但也不好说 是吧
[1:55:10] Yeah, yeah, I guess you can’t. 对 对 说不准
[1:55:12] You don’t have to do that, honey. 亲爱的 不用勉强自己
[1:55:13] No, I do have to do this, honey. I do. 不 亲爱的 我要说
[1:55:16] You know what, mate? 知道吗 老兄
[1:55:17] If there’s one thing I’ve learned 我从中国的
[1:55:18] From my Buddhist friends, the Chinese, 佛教徒朋友那学到一点
[1:55:21] Is to keep an open heart and to speak the truth. 就是心胸放宽 说真心话
[1:55:24] So, what I want to say to you, George, is thank you. 所以 乔治 我想对你说 谢谢
[1:55:29] Thank you for playing such a big role in my wife’s life. 谢谢你曾是我妻子生命中至关重要的人
[1:55:35] It’s been great getting to know you. 很荣幸能认识你
[1:55:37] And I wish you a peaceful journey 祝你一路走好
[1:55:39] From here on in and over to the other side. 不管是在此地还是天堂
[1:55:42] Come here, mate. 过来 老兄
[1:55:43] Okay, we’re gonna do this. 好的 我们会平安的
[1:55:47] Thank you. Thank you for everything. 谢谢 谢谢你所做的一切
[1:55:49] All right. 好了
[1:55:50] Thank you. 谢谢你
[1:55:51] All right, I appreciate your having us. 感谢你的盛情招待
[1:55:54] Don’t worry, daddy. He’s not sick anymore. 别担心 爸爸 他的病好了
[1:55:57] Ira told us. 埃拉告诉我们了
[1:55:58] I didn’t say that. 我可没说
[1:55:59] – Yes, you did. – Yeah, you did. -你说过 -你说过
[1:56:01] – When we were coloring. – No. -在我们画画的时候 -不是
[1:56:03] – Yeah. – Yeah. -是 -就是
[1:56:04] That’s not true, girls. 孩子 那不是真的
[1:56:05] I did not say that. 我没那么说
[1:56:06] I don’t know what they’re talking about. 我不知道她们在说什么
[1:56:08] Liar. 骗子
[1:56:09] Liar, liar, pants on fire. 骗子 骗子 火烧裤子
[1:56:11] They were freaking out. They were worried about George. 她们很害怕 很担心乔治
[1:56:13] I just said it so they wouldn’t be scared. It was just… 我只是在安慰她们 只是…
[1:56:16] Kids, go inside. 孩子们 到里面去
[1:56:17] – Can we watch Borat? – Yeah, you can. -能看《芭乐特》吗 -可以
[1:56:19] I don’t wanna watch Borat. 我不想看芭乐特
[1:56:21] See you guys. 一会见
[1:56:23] What is going on around here? Is that true? 怎么回事 那是真的吗
[1:56:26] I never said that he was feeling better. 我从没说过他恢复了
[1:56:29] He just took some medicine and it’s looking good for him 他只是吃了一些药 然后貌似管用了
[1:56:31] Because they can’t detect it in his blood, 因为血液异常消失了
[1:56:33] But that doesn’t mean that he’s better. 但这不代表他恢复了
[1:56:35] These things are very tricky 这种事很棘手
[1:56:37] And he didn’t want to tell anybody 他不想告诉别人
[1:56:39] Because he didn’t want to jinx it! 因为他不想触霉头
[1:56:40] Is that true that you didn’t want to jinx it? 真的是你不想触霉头吗
[1:56:42] Yeah. No, no, no, I… Yeah, I’m very superstitious. 对 我很迷信的
[1:56:45] You’re a terrible liar. 你这个大骗子
[1:56:47] No, nothing’s going on around here! 不 什么都没发生
[1:56:52] It’s completely innocent. 绝对清白
[1:56:54] – I left me ring… – What accent is that? -我把戒指 -这是什么口音
[1:56:56] – …on the side table. – Jamaican? -就放在桌旁 -牙买加吗
[1:56:58] Don’t mock me. I don’t appreciate it. 别蒙混过关了 我不吃这套
[1:57:01] Lots of people go to massage parlors. 很多人去按摩馆
[1:57:03] That doesn’t mean I was getting a rub-and-tug. 这不能说明我也去了
[1:57:06] Those hairs on me jacket must’ve fallen off the waiter’s pussy. 夹克上那几根阴毛一定是服务员掉的
[1:57:11] What the hell has gotten into you? 你发什么神经
[1:57:13] I was at a footie game! 在玩真心话和大冒险
[1:57:15] Are you taking the piss out of me? 你还要耍我吗
[1:57:17] I would never lie to you, mate. Oi? 我绝不会骗你的 亲爱的
[1:57:23] I’m not playing this game with you. 我可没和你说笑
[1:57:24] This is stupid. What a stupid game! 太蠢了 白痴游戏
[1:57:27] Clarke, let’s tell each other the truth. 克拉克 那我们就说实话吧
[1:57:31] Just come clean with me. 来跟我说明白
[1:57:32] There’s nothing to tell. 没什么可说的
[1:57:33] There’s nothing to tell? 没有可说的吗
[1:57:34] There’s nothing to tell. 没有可说的
[1:57:36] You will never tell me the truth. That is a pussy move! 你不会说实话是吧 你去嫖娼了
[1:57:39] You know what? I’m not doing this. 我跟你说 我没做过
[1:57:41] I’m not being put on a cross for something I didn’t even do! 我绝不会承认那些我没做过的事
[1:57:44] Enjoy each other! 跟他鬼混去吧
[1:57:45] Go fuck your whores! 操你的妓女去吧
[1:57:47] “Go fuck your whores”? “干你的妓女去”
[1:57:58] So, it’s good that he left, and this is a huge relief for me. 很好 他走了 真是让我解脱了
[1:58:02] I’m sorry. I’m sorry. 抱歉 很抱歉
[1:58:04] I don’t need to be in a marriage that is like that, so I’m fine. 我不需要这样的婚姻 我现在很好
[1:58:09] I’m not worried about that. I just want you to be okay. 我没担心那个 我只想确定你没事
[1:58:12] I would be scared if I was you right now. 该害怕的应该是你吧
[1:58:13] Are you kidding me? 你开玩笑吗
[1:58:15] This is what needed to happen. 这是注定的
[1:58:16] I would run away. 我会离开这里
[1:58:17] No, I’m staying here. 不 有我在这里
[1:58:18] Are you gonna run away? 你会离开吗
[1:58:19] Where am I running to? Only if you come with me. 离开这里要我去哪 除非我们私奔
[1:58:22] I really need you around right now. 我现在真的很需要你在身边
[1:58:25] Yeah. Yeah. 好 好
[1:58:26] Can you stay till Monday? 星期一之前不要走好吗
[1:58:27] Absolutely. 当然可以
[1:58:29] Can’t we just go and, like, come back later, you know? 难道就不能先离开 过段时间再来
[1:58:31] I mean, if this is meant to be, it’ll be. 两情若是久长时 又岂在朝朝暮暮
[1:58:33] We don’t have to be here right this second. 我们不用一直待在这里
[1:58:35] Can’t we just go? 我们走吧
[1:58:36] Man, I don’t… I see… 老兄 我不走 我明白
[1:58:38] Jesus Christ 老天
[1:58:38] Every instinct in my body is telling me to leave here, too. 本能也告诉我现在应该走
[1:58:41] Good. 很好
[1:58:42] But that’s what led me to this shitty life. 但就是这种怯弱让我过成现在这样
[1:58:44] I gotta stay here. I gotta do the right thing. I love her. 我要留下来 做该做的事 我爱她
[1:58:48] Right now, her husband is gonna come back and murder us, man! 老兄 马上她丈夫会回来杀了我们
[1:58:53] Did you see his arms? They look like legs! 你看到他的胳膊了吗 跟腿一样粗
[1:58:55] Shut up. Don’t be an idiot. 闭嘴吧 别傻了
[1:58:56] I’m not being an… 我不是…
[1:58:58] Imagine that you are a gigantic Australian man 想想如果你是个澳洲壮汉
[1:59:01] And someone came into your home and fucked your wife. 有人到你家干了你的老婆
[1:59:04] You would murder him 你会恨不得杀了他
[1:59:06] And then you would make a hat out of his skin 扒了他的皮做顶帽子
[1:59:07] ‘Cause that’s what Australians do. Let’s go! 澳洲人就是这么凶狠 我们走吧
[1:59:09] Ira, this is deep shit. People get divorced. 埃拉 这都是胡话 谁都会离婚
[1:59:12] They make mistakes, they change their lives. 人们犯了错 生活再不如从前
[1:59:17] It’s not that big of a deal. She’s married to an asshole. 没什么好惊讶的 因为她嫁了个混蛋
[1:59:20] She seems like a crazy actress, man. 她像是个发疯的女演员 老兄
[1:59:22] I don’t know what to tell you, man. 我不知道和你说什么 老兄
[1:59:24] Am I not allowed to be happy or something? 难道我就没资格追求幸福吗
[1:59:26] I’ve been living alone and alone and alone. That’s my life. 我一直孤孤单单的独居着 一成不变
[1:59:29] This is the only girl I’ve ever loved 而这是我唯一爱过的女人
[1:59:31] And I’m not supposed to do anything about this? 我该对此袖手旁观吗
[1:59:33] When am I supposed to be happy? 我什么时候才能幸福
[1:59:35] Why does everyone else get to be happy? 为什么别人都是幸幸福福的
[1:59:37] Look, George, I’m just gonna tell you this, as a friend. 乔治 我以朋友的立场告诉你
[1:59:41] From where I’m sitting it seems like your happiness 在我看来 你的快乐
[1:59:44] Might be coming at the cost of destroying this family. 是建立在一个家庭的崩溃上面的
[1:59:48] Okay, let me respond to that, as your friend, 好 那我也以朋友的立场回答你
[1:59:50] And let you know you’re not my friend. 要知道你可不是我朋友
[1:59:53] You fucking work for me! 你就是个给我干活的
[1:59:55] I didn’t ask for your advice! 我没问你的意见
[1:59:57] You’re overstepping your boundaries, man! 你越界了 老兄
[1:59:59] Now go get me a fucking Diet Coke! 现在给我拿罐健怡可乐去
[2:00:02] And remind yourself that’s what you do for me! 好好记住这才是你应该做的
[2:00:04] Now get the fuck out of here! 从凳子上滚开
[2:00:06] Fine. 好
[2:00:08] Don’t fucking leave! Sit down here! 别现在滚 回来坐下
[2:00:10] I don’t want to be alone. 我不想自己在这
[2:00:11] Okay, fine. 好 好
[2:00:15] This is Mark. 我是马克
[2:00:16] Hey, Mark, it’s Ira. How’s it going, man? 嘿 马克 我是埃拉 近来如何
[2:00:18] Not too good. I didn’t get the part in the Tobey Maguire movie. 不太好 我没能参加托比・马奎尔的电影
[2:00:21] That doesn’t matter. I have a problem. I need help, okay? 无关紧要 我有麻烦了 帮我一下吧
[2:00:23] Where have you been? 你去哪了
[2:00:25] I’m in Marin county. Northern California. 我在马林郡 北加州
[2:00:28] Listen, I… I have to tell you something. 听着 我要告诉你点事
[2:00:31] Are you sitting down? 你坐着吗
[2:00:32] – Yeah. – Okay. -是的 -好的
[2:00:34] The other night I went out to drinks 有一晚我出去
[2:00:36] With the producers of my show 跟制片人喝酒
[2:00:37] And Leo met up with us. 里奥遇见了我们
[2:00:39] And they were enamored by him 他们很看好他
[2:00:40] And they thought he was really funny. 认为他很幽默
[2:00:41] And they offered him a part on yo teach…! And he took it. 于是他们让他参演yo teach 他接受了
[2:00:44] I saw the episode. I know that that happened. 我看过那集 就知道是这样了
[2:00:46] – You watched it? – I watched it. -你看过 -看过
[2:00:48] Did you love it? 喜不喜欢
[2:00:49] – Yeah. – He was great, right? -是呀 -他很棒 对吧
[2:00:51] It was fine! I have no problem with Leo, okay? 这没关系 我和里奥没疙瘩 好吗
[2:00:53] Tell leo, if he’s got a problem, 跟里奥说 要是他遇到困难
[2:00:55] To stop being a baby and to just get over it! 别像个小孩 要自己去克服
[2:00:57] Why don’t you tell Leo yourself? 里奥正在监听你们的通话
[2:00:58] ‘Cause Leo’s been surveilling this whole conversation. 你干吗不自己告诉他
[2:01:00] – You dick. – Fucking asshole. -衰人 -该死的混蛋
[2:01:02] – Leo, get off the phone! – Screw you, Leo. Screw you. -里奥 把你的电话挂了 -滚你的 了里奥
[2:01:04] Hey, man what have you been up to? 老兄 最近忙什么
[2:01:05] Sucking George Simmons’ balls? 在给乔治・西蒙口交吗
[2:01:06] That’s cool. I’ve been on yo teach…! Living it up. 太酷了 我来教你 好好享受
[2:01:09] I’m sorry, Leo. Yo teach…! sucks. 不好意思 里奥 Yo Teach 恶心
[2:01:10] Go lose some more weight, Ira! 去减减肥吧 埃拉
[2:01:12] You look fucking weird skinny! 你太他妈瘦了
[2:01:13] Leo, Calm down! 里奥 冷静
[2:01:15] You know what, Ira? 知道吗 埃拉
[2:01:16] I want to put my eyeglasses on your asshole 我真想把我的眼镜戴在你屁股上
[2:01:17] So it looks like you’re blowing me 这样我干你的时候
[2:01:18] When I’m fucking you in the ass, 还能看起来像是你在吹箫
[2:01:19] You jerk! 你个贱人
[2:01:20] That doesn’t even make sense! 你说的这些我就当没听到
[2:01:21] You’re gonna put glasses on my ass? what? 你要把眼镜放在我屁股上吗 怎样
[2:01:23] Ira, we will find something for you to do on the show, okay? 埃拉 我会在节目里给你找个角色
[2:01:27] Teach can have more than one friend. 老师可以多几个朋友
[2:01:29] Can we talk about this later? 我们能不能回头再谈这个
[2:01:30] I am in a serious problem. 我真的有麻烦了
[2:01:32] I just need some advice, okay? please? 我需要你们的建议 拜托
[2:01:33] Just listen to me for two minutes 只要听我说
[2:01:34] And tell me what I should do right now, 然后告诉我该怎么做就行了
[2:01:36] Okay? 好吗
[2:01:37] Will you do that? 你们听见了吗
[2:01:38] All right. If it’s serious, I’m sorry. I will listen. 好吧 如果你是认真的 我很抱歉 我会听的
[2:01:42] Okay. Here’s what’s happening. 好的 事情是这样的
[2:01:44] I’m witnessing a slow-moving train wreck, 我见证了一起出轨行为
[2:01:46] But if I do something, I will lose my job. 可是如果阻止的话 我会丢掉工作
[2:01:48] Are you serious? 真的吗
[2:01:49] So, what I don’t know, is… 我不知道该…
[2:01:51] Screw you. 小气鬼
[2:01:55] Higher! Higher! 高点 再高点
[2:01:55] Higher! Higher! 高点 高点
[2:01:56] – I can’t. i… I can’t. – Yes, you can. -我上不去了 -你能行
[2:01:57] You, you have to go down a little bit then 你得下来一点
[2:01:58] – Through the middle. – Be careful. Don’t let him fall on you. -从中间走 -小心 别让他掉到你身上
[2:02:00] Where do I put my hand? 我该把手放哪
[2:02:02] I spoke to Clarke. 我和克拉克谈过了
[2:02:03] He’s gonna be at the airport tonight heading back to china. 他今晚要坐飞机回中国
[2:02:07] I’m gonna go tell him that when he comes back 等他回来我就告诉他
[2:02:10] He should find another place to live. 让他去找个别的地方住
[2:02:12] Wait, wait, wait, wait. what… 等等 等等 等等
[2:02:14] You… yeah? Good. Good. yeah. 你说真的 太好了
[2:02:17] You’re gonna tell him? 你会告诉他吗
[2:02:18] I just don’t want him coming back here. 我只是不想再让他回来了
[2:02:20] – You don’t need him. – No. -你不需要他了 -是啊
[2:02:21] That’ll just get you sick. 有他在只会让你恶心
[2:02:23] Good, you gotta tell him. So, when are you doing that? 真好 你要告诉他 什么时候告诉他
[2:02:26] – Tonight? – Yeah. -今晚 -是的
[2:02:27] Okay, okay, I’m coming down. 好了 好了 我要下来了
[2:02:28] Jump! 跳
[2:02:30] I talked to a girlfriend of mine, 我和朋友谈了谈
[2:02:31] And she has somebody who could show us 她能找人给我们介绍
[2:02:33] Some houses down in los angeles. 几幢在洛杉矶的房子
[2:02:36] And we’ll get that whole thing going. 我们可以过去看看
[2:02:37] Then I was thinking about taking the kids out of school now, 我曾想过先让孩子们休学
[2:02:42] But we should probably let them finish up 不过还是让她们上完吧
[2:02:44] Because it’s december. 都已经12月了
[2:02:45] And I don’t want to mess everything up. 我不想把所有事都弄砸了
[2:02:47] They have to finish the whole year here. 他们得读完这一年
[2:02:49] Yeah, that makes sense to me. So, if we just go down 那对我很重要 所以我们
[2:02:50] At the beginning of the summer, 明年夏初再走
[2:02:51] – Let them kind of transit. – I’m supposed to do -让他们适应一下 -我本想
[2:02:53] A little two-week tour this summer. 夏天的时候去度个小假
[2:02:55] I’m supposed to do it, but I don’t need to do it. 只是想去 不是非要去
[2:02:57] No pressure on you. Look at you! There’s no pressure on you. 别逼自己 瞧你 我又没给你施压
[2:03:01] I need to work and I want to get my acting career going again. 我需要工作 我想回归演艺事业
[2:03:05] – Good. – Yeah. -太棒了 -是啊
[2:03:07] She’s whupping you, Ingrid! Good job there, Lulu. 她快追上你了茵格丽 干的不错路路
[2:03:10] So, she’s gonna go to the airport tonight 这么说 她今晚会去机场
[2:03:12] And tell Clarke that she wants him to find a new place and… 告诉克拉克让他搬出去
[2:03:16] What do you think of that? 你觉得怎么样
[2:03:18] I don’t want to tell you what I think about that 我不想让你知道我是怎么想的
[2:03:21] ’cause I don’t want to get yelled at, George. 因为我不想被你吼 乔治
[2:03:22] Oh, god. 上帝啊
[2:03:24] I’m just nervous about the kids and, 我只是关心这俩孩子
[2:03:25] Like, who’s gonna get them 比如谁能获得抚养权
[2:03:27] And does he get one and Laura gets one, 是他和劳拉一人一个
[2:03:29] Or am I gonna have both of them? 还是我能把她俩都留下
[2:03:31] ’cause I love the little one, we kind of click. 因为我喜欢小的那个 我们很合得来
[2:03:33] But the older one is, like, you sense the period’s coming soon. 而大的那个 就要到青春期了
[2:03:37] I think she would probably get the kids. 我觉得她会把两个都留下的
[2:03:39] All right. 好吧
[2:03:40] I don’t think you can have two girls in china. 我觉得这两个小家伙都不会去中国的
[2:03:42] – What are you gonna do now? – Look at this crew. -你们要干吗 -瞧她们淘气的
[2:03:43] Why so close? really? 怎么这么近
[2:03:48] You okay, little girl? you okay? 你没事吧 孩子 你还好吧
[2:03:49] – Oh, man. – Are you okay? -天啊 -你没事吧
[2:03:51] Okay. I’m gonna show you Mable singing… 来看看梅波尔的歌剧
[2:03:53] Mom, you make everybody see… 妈妈 你给每个人都看
[2:03:54] No, memory from Cats. Come on! it’s… 歌剧《猫》中的主打歌《记忆》 来吧
[2:03:56] No. I hate that you show it to everyone. 不 我讨厌你总是让别人看
[2:03:58] I’ll just show them the end part. 我就让他们看看结尾部分
[2:04:01] I’ll just show you the ending. okay. 来看看结尾部分
[2:04:18] Burnt-out ends of smoky days 阴霾往昔 俱化尘烬
[2:04:25] The stale cold smell of morning 长夜退却 寒意逼近
[2:04:32] The streetlamp dies, another night is over 街灯燃尽 又一夜晚终结
[2:04:39] Another day is dawning 新的一天即将黎明
[2:04:47] Touch me 轻抚我
[2:04:50] It’s so easy to leave me all alone with the memory 想起旧日独自徘徊的时光
[2:04:57] Of my days in the sun 是如此轻而易举
[2:05:01] If you touch me you’ll understand what happiness is 轻轻抚摸我 就会知道幸福何情何景
[2:05:09] Look, a new day has begun 看啊 新的一天已经开始
[2:05:23] That was unbelievable! 难以置信
[2:05:24] Isn’t that good? 唱的好吗
[2:05:27] That was insane! 这太可笑了
[2:05:29] That was like just seeing a little person 看着一个小孩
[2:05:31] Sing an old person’s song. 唱老人唱的歌
[2:05:33] That was hysterical! 真是歇斯底里
[2:05:35] I got a friend who takes… he takes a lot of acid. 我有个很刻薄的朋友
[2:05:39] If he saw that, he would shit himself! 如果他看到了 他会笑得尿裤子的
[2:05:43] That’s not supposed to be funny. 这没什么可笑的
[2:05:44] I know, I know, I know. I’m… 我知道 我知道
[2:05:46] No, I think that’s why it’s funnier. 你们觉得不可笑那才滑稽呢
[2:05:48] It was so amazing. 真是令人叹为观止
[2:05:49] Wasn’t that good? 真的吗
[2:05:50] I think I started crying a little bit. 我感动的都快哭了
[2:05:52] Me, too. I cry every time I see that. 我也是 每次我看都会哭的
[2:05:57] That shit was funny up there. 这真的挺可笑的
[2:06:00] Okay. wow, these guys are not gonna take no for an answer. 好吧 有些人就是想让我不得安生
[2:06:04] Yeah. They want me to do another baby movie. 他们想让我再做一部婴儿电影
[2:06:06] They keep bumping up the gross on the Dvds. 又能卖DVD大赚一笔
[2:06:09] I just… there’s no way I’m doing it. 我可不会再拍了
[2:06:19] Okay. Bye. 好了 再见
[2:06:25] Hey, George. 乔治
[2:06:27] Yeah. 怎么了
[2:06:29] I’m going to… I’m gonna go to the store 我去 我去商店
[2:06:30] And grab some cigarettes, okay? 买点烟 行吗
[2:06:32] I’ll be back soon. 马上就回来
[2:06:33] What? what do you need cigarettes for? 什么 你买烟干什么
[2:06:35] ’cause I’m addicted to them. 因为我有烟瘾
[2:06:37] Why? ‘Cause you look like the Fonz when you smoke? 为什么 因为你觉得自己吸烟时很帅吗
[2:06:39] I’ve always smoked. 我一直吸烟
[2:06:40] I just didn’t do it in front of you ’cause you were sick. 我只是没当着你的面抽 因为你病了
[2:06:42] And now that you’re better… 既然你已经好些了
[2:06:43] Hurry up, though, man. 快去快回
[2:06:45] I’m running out of gas with the kids here. 我快跟她们玩得累趴了
[2:06:46] Okay. I’ll hurry up. 好的 我快去快回
[2:06:48] Memory, all alone in the moonlight 回忆 独自徘徊月光里
[2:06:56] I can’t wait till the morning 我无法等你到天明
[2:07:10] Are my parents getting a divorce? 我爸妈是不是要离婚了
[2:07:15] Why… why… why do you ask that? 为什么这么问
[2:07:18] Just, like, I can tell. They’re always fighting and… 我看得出来 他们总是吵架
[2:07:23] How does that make you feel? 你觉得难受吗
[2:07:24] Well, he’s already away a lot, 他已经不怎么回家了
[2:07:26] So it doesn’t really matter that much, but… 虽然不是什么大问题 可是
[2:07:33] That wouldn’t be fun. 很影响心情
[2:07:35] Maybe it would be better if they were separated. 也许他们分开会好点
[2:07:39] No? 不是吗
[2:07:40] That’s not good. 也不大好
[2:07:42] Right. 是啊
[2:08:05] Clarke? 克拉克
[2:08:08] Laura, what are you doing here? 劳拉 你在这干什么
[2:08:12] I don’t know. 我不知道
[2:08:14] Mr.Way chen, you need to get to the information desk. 陈伟先生请到询问处
[2:08:17] Thank you. 谢谢
[2:08:21] You’ve reached Ira. 我是埃拉
[2:08:22] Please leave me a message. Thank you. 请留言 谢谢
[2:08:24] Where are you? you gotta come back here. 你去哪了 快点回来
[2:08:26] I think I’m getting… I’m getting lonely here. 我觉得很寂寞
[2:08:29] I need some help. Just, seriously, hurry up. 我需要帮助 真的 快点回来
[2:08:33] I don’t trust you. Am I imagining things? 我不信任你 是我自己臆想出来的吗
[2:08:38] You’re not imagining anything, honey. 你没有臆想 亲爱的
[2:08:42] Two times. That’s all I did was two times. 两次 我只做过两次
[2:08:45] And I don’t want to ruin everything just 我不想因为出轨两次
[2:08:46] ‘Cause of two fucking times. 就失去家庭
[2:08:47] She couldn’t even speak english. 她甚至连英语都不会说
[2:08:53] Look at our life. You’re driving the kids to school. 看看我们的生活 你开车送孩子们上学
[2:08:55] You’re picking them up. You’re like a single mother. 接她们放学 你就像个单身母亲
[2:08:57] And you’re not a single mom. You’re my wife. You’re my baby. 你不是单身妈妈 你是我妻子 是我的宝贝
[2:09:00] I shouldn’t be in china 我不该去中国
[2:09:03] Trying to sell oreos to people 和那些连话都
[2:09:04] Who don’t want to fucking talk to me. 不想跟我讲的人做生意
[2:09:06] I’m gonna get a normal job. 我要找一份正常工作
[2:09:09] I’m gonna be just around the corner. 就在家附近
[2:09:09] It’s just gonna be you, me and the kids. 你 我 孩子们在一起
[2:09:13] All I want is a fresh start. 我只是想重新开始
[2:09:15] Yeah. 是啊
[2:09:31] The George Simmons thing was just a flirtation. 我只是和乔治・西蒙逢场作戏
[2:09:33] It was nothing. He really was sick. He just got better. 不是认真的 他真的病了 可他又好了
[2:09:38] I’m so fucking glad. Yeah. 我太高兴了
[2:09:40] I really like him. I do. I don’t want to hate him. 我喜欢他 我不想讨厌他
[2:09:44] I fucking love you. 我真他妈爱你
[2:09:54] Ira! 埃拉
[2:10:00] What are you doing here? 你在这干什么
[2:10:02] I’m going back to Los Angeles. 我要回洛杉矶
[2:10:05] LA? 回洛杉矶?
[2:10:06] Yeah. 是的
[2:10:08] You’re in the great china air first class lounge, mate. 你现在 在去中国的班机的候机大厅
[2:10:10] What are you doing? 你在这干吗
[2:10:11] Oh. shit, this is a confusing airport. 该死 这个机场真是容易让人迷路
[2:10:14] I thought this was panda express. 我还以为是熊猫快递
[2:10:17] Well, it’s good to see you guys, though. 好吧 很高兴见到你们
[2:10:20] What’s going on? Laura? 怎么回事 劳拉?
[2:10:23] What the hell is going on? 到底怎么回事?
[2:10:26] Uh… ask her. 问她吧
[2:10:29] I was so mad at you for the way that you’ve been treating me 你今天对我的态度让我很生气
[2:10:31] That I was on my way here to tell you tonight 我来这是想告诉你
[2:10:34] To find another place to live when you got back. 等你回来以后搬出去住
[2:10:36] But then… I came here to stop her. 我是来阻止她的
[2:10:38] Shut the fuck up. 给我闭嘴
[2:10:39] I slept with George once, but it’s over. 我和乔治上过一次床 但一切都过去了
[2:10:42] It’s done. And it was no big deal. 结束了 没什么大不了的
[2:10:46] We didn’t even have sex. He just went down on me. 我们甚至没有做爱 他只是帮我口交
[2:10:49] That’s worse. 糟糕
[2:10:51] Crikey. 天啊
[2:10:52] He manipulated me with his disease! 他只是利用我来缓和病情
[2:10:56] Where is he? George, where is he? 他在哪儿 乔治 他在哪儿
[2:10:59] He’s at your house. 他在你家
[2:11:00] He’s at our house? with our kids? 他在我家 和我孩子在一起
[2:11:04] Please don’t get that look on your face. 别这样
[2:11:05] Please don’t get that look on your face. 拜托 别这样
[2:11:07] – It was a mistake. – I’m gonna kill him. -这是误会 -我要杀了他
[2:11:08] No, no, no, no, no. 不 不 不
[2:11:10] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[2:11:12] You’re sorry? 你抱歉?
[2:11:13] – I came here to stop… – Who are you? -我只是来阻止… -你是谁
[2:11:14] – I don’t know. – Who are you? -我不知道 -你是谁
[2:11:16] What are you doing here? 你来这干什么
[2:11:17] I was trying to help you. 我只是想帮你
[2:11:19] Get the fuck out of my life! 别再来打扰我的生活了
[2:11:20] Okay. 好的
[2:11:22] Oh, no. Oh, no. Oh, no. Oh, no. 不 不 不 不
[2:11:27] Where is it? Where is it? Oh, God, where is it? 车呢 车呢 上帝啊 车呢
[2:11:33] So stupid! Stupid shit! 太蠢了 太蠢了
[2:11:41] I wanted to tell you I miss you. I miss your kisses. 我想告诉你我想你 我想你的吻
[2:11:42] I wanted to tell you I miss you. I miss your kisses. 我想告诉你我想你 我想你的吻
[2:11:44] I miss your short skirts. And I miss your smell. 我想你的短裙 我想你的味道
[2:11:51] Get the baby 穿上衣服
[2:11:53] We’re gonna go find that wizard. 我们要找到那个男巫
[2:11:55] Hey, girls. You look so cute. 孩子们 你们真可爱
[2:11:59] You, outside. 你 跟我出来
[2:12:01] Is he in trouble? 他有麻烦了
[2:12:02] Yes. 是的
[2:12:10] – What’s gonna happen? – I don’t know. -会怎么样 -我不知道
[2:12:11] What do you think I did? 你以为我干了什么
[2:12:13] Oh, shit! 该死
[2:12:14] Your friend sold you out, mate! 你朋友出卖了你 伙计
[2:12:16] No, no, no, Clarke! 不 不 不 克拉克
[2:12:17] You think this is a game? stop it! 你以为这是游戏吗 省省吧
[2:12:19] What’d you think you were gonna do? 你想干什么
[2:12:20] Come in and just fuck up my family? 搅乱摧毁我的家人吗
[2:12:22] – Stop it! – Is that what you thought? -住手 -你是那么想的吗
[2:12:24] Stop it. stop. no, no, no, no! 住手 住手 不不不不
[2:12:25] – I didn’t fucking do anything! – This sort of shit I kill for! -我什么也没干 -我要杀了你这个混蛋
[2:12:27] Don’t kill him! Don’t kill him! 别杀他 别杀他
[2:12:28] You stupid shit! 你这个蠢货
[2:12:30] No! 不
[2:12:31] Fuck, man! 该死
[2:12:32] – Come here! – Run, George! -别跑 -快跑 乔治
[2:12:34] Don’t hurt him, you maniac! 别伤了他 你这个疯子
[2:12:37] Cut the shit, guys! 帮忙啊伙计
[2:12:38] Stop it! 住手
[2:12:41] Run, George! You’re cornering yourself! Go that way! 快跑 乔治 你跑到死角了 往那边跑
[2:12:44] – Get away from me! – Take it like a man, George! -离我远点 -像个男人 乔治
[2:12:45] Get away from me, you fucking crazy asshole! 离我远点 你这个疯子
[2:12:47] You fucking asshole! Get away! 你这个混蛋 滚开
[2:12:51] Oh, My god. 上帝啊
[2:12:53] She’s not happy with you! 她和你在一起不幸福
[2:12:55] No one who’s married is happy, you idiot! 没有哪个婚姻是一直幸福的 你这白痴
[2:12:59] Get in a ball, George! Get in a ball! 缩成一团 乔治 缩成一团
[2:13:01] Fight like a man! Get on your feet, would you? 像个男人一样站起来 来打一架 行吗你
[2:13:03] I don’t know how to fight! 我是喜剧演员
[2:13:04] I’m a comedian, you fucking asshole! 我不会打架 你这混蛋
[2:13:06] Should I jump in? 要我帮忙吗
[2:13:07] No! no! don’t jump in! 不 不 不要你管
[2:13:09] Just get away from me, man! you traitor! 离我远点 你这个叛徒
[2:13:11] Go get more cigarettes, you liar! 抽你的烟去 你这个骗子
[2:13:13] I accomplished nothing! 我什么都没做
[2:13:14] They made up before I got there! 我到之前他们就和好了
[2:13:17] Where’s your helmet now, yankee? 你的头盔呢 美国佬
[2:13:19] Let’s talk! clarke! 来谈谈吧 克拉克
[2:13:22] Clarke, no! 克拉克 不要
[2:13:24] Come on, pussy! 还手啊娘们
[2:13:26] Help! 救命
[2:13:28] All right! 好吧
[2:13:29] Stop! 停止
[2:13:30] I got him! I got him! you don’t want this, schmira. 我抓到他了 我抓到了 你不想这样吧 史麦拉
[2:13:32] You don’t want a piece of me, schmira! 你想尝尝我的厉害吧 史麦拉
[2:13:34] I am gonna love this! 我会爱死这个的
[2:13:37] God! 上帝啊
[2:13:38] You son of a bitch! I knew you didn’t want me to be happy! 你这个贱人 我就知道你不想看到我幸福
[2:13:41] What are you doing, man? look at this! you fucking suck! 你在干吗 老兄 你真他妈恶心
[2:13:44] You’ve gone crazy! you’re a lightweight… 你疯啦 真没用
[2:13:46] Get away from me, man! 滚开
[2:13:47] …named ira wiener! ira wiener! 埃拉・烤肠 埃拉・烤肠
[2:13:50] – You should have died! – Well, I ain’t going nowhere! -你还不如去死 -我现在死不了啦
[2:13:52] – I’m never gonna die! – I hope you die! -我才不会死呢 -我想让你去死
[2:13:53] – I’m never gonna die, baby! – Die! -亲爱的 我才死不了 -去死
[2:13:55] – Boys, stop it! – I hope you die! I hate you! -你们别打了 -我希望你们挂掉 讨厌你们
[2:13:57] I know what you’re trying to do, the pair of you! 我知道你俩要干吗
[2:13:58] You’re trying to distract me so I won’t hit him! 你就想分散我注意力 让我忘记打他
[2:14:00] Lackey! Lackey! 马屁精 马屁精
[2:14:02] Wait! 等等
[2:14:03] Oh, shit, clarke! dude! 妈的 克拉克
[2:14:05] Are you okay, George? 你还好吗 乔治
[2:14:06] Where’s your stunt man now, hey? 你的特技男在哪呢
[2:14:08] Stop it! 够了
[2:14:09] Will you stop hitting me? 你能不要再打了吗
[2:14:13] I’m better now, but it can come back! 我现在好多了 不过可能还会再生病
[2:14:17] Laura, tell him. tell him what you told me. 劳拉 告诉他你对我说的话
[2:14:20] Tell him that you love me more than you love him. tell him! 告诉他你爱我多一些 告诉他
[2:14:24] Yeah, when she told you that, 她这么跟你说的时候
[2:14:25] Did she think you were dying, huh? 是以为你快死了
[2:14:28] Tell him. tell him. is it me or him? 告诉他 告诉他 选我还是他
[2:14:33] Him. 他
[2:14:35] What? come on! are you serious? 什么 拜托 你说真的吗
[2:14:40] He’s my husband. we have a family. 他是我丈夫 我们是一家人
[2:14:44] I love him. 我爱他
[2:14:46] And you didn’t even cry when mable sang cats. 梅波尔唱《猫》的时候你都没哭
[2:14:50] What’s the matter with you? 你到底怎么回事
[2:14:52] I didn’t want to lie. I don’t know. 我不想说谎 我不知道
[2:14:54] I’ve seen it on broadway before. 我早在百老汇看过
[2:14:58] It wasn’t as good as it. 没那演得好
[2:15:02] What are you guys doing on the lawn? 你们在草地上干吗呢
[2:15:04] I’m hungry! 我饿了
[2:15:06] Nothing. we’re just… we’re just mucking around. 没事 我们只是 随便晃晃
[2:15:10] Come on. go back inside. 走吧 进去吧
[2:15:18] Sorry, george. I’ll always love you. 对不起 乔治 我一直爱你
[2:15:23] But what are we gonna do? 但是我们能怎样呢
[2:15:25] I love you. 我爱你
[2:15:28] I’m sorry I came up here. I shouldn’t have come. 抱歉过来打扰你 我不该来的
[2:15:31] No, I’m glad you did. 没有 我很高兴你来了
[2:15:34] Maybe when we’re 70? 70岁的时候还有可能吗
[2:15:38] I hope you find a way to be happy. 希望你可以找到幸福
[2:15:41] Shit. he’s coming back. he’s coming back. let’s go. 操 他回来了 他回来了 快走
[2:15:44] Clarke. 克拉克
[2:15:46] You know what? 你知道吗
[2:15:47] I’ve just worked out why all this shit has happened. 我刚他妈明白到底怎么回事
[2:15:50] In the east, they call this karma. 在东方 这个叫做报应
[2:15:52] And I have brought all this shit upon us with my misbehavior. 因为我胡来才他妈有这种烂下场
[2:15:56] That’s why all this shit has happened. 所以才他妈会这样
[2:15:59] This had to happen. 这是一定要发生的
[2:16:01] But some good shit’s gonna come from this. 不过好运气就快来了
[2:16:04] We have to learn from this, you know, all of us. 我们大家都得吸取教训
[2:16:07] There’s a good lesson here. 这是个很好的教训
[2:16:10] Underneath anger is hurt, 愤怒之下是伤痛
[2:16:14] But underneath hurt is love. 但伤痛之下才见爱
[2:16:18] You feel it? 你感觉到了吗
[2:16:22] Okay? 可以吗
[2:16:24] Yeah. thank you. 恩 谢谢
[2:16:25] I’m sorry about this. 抱歉打了你
[2:16:26] Yeah, yeah. don’t worry about it. 不用放在心上
[2:16:45] Do you want me to drive? 想让我来开车吗
[2:16:47] No, you don’t have to drive me. I’ll drive myself. 不用 你不用给我开车 我自己开
[2:16:51] In fact, you’re never gonna have to drive me again 事实上 你永远都不用再给我开车了
[2:16:54] Because you’re fired, Ira. 因为你被炒了 埃拉
[2:16:56] You’re the only person that I’ve ever heard of 你是我认识的唯一一个
[2:16:58] That learned nothing from a near-death experience, George. 死不悔改的人 乔治
[2:17:01] You went backwards. you’re worse. 你又恢复老样子了 比以前更烂
[2:17:02] You know what I am? A good friend. 你知道我是谁吗 一个好朋友
[2:17:05] I would never run to the airport and rat somebody out. 我永远都不会跑到机场去出卖朋友
[2:17:08] I don’t have that in my DNA. that’s not a friend, man. 我没那种基因 那不是朋友该做的事
[2:17:12] A friend tells you. a friend comes up to you and says, 朋友和你讲实话 朋友会走到你面前说
[2:17:14] “hey, you’re in a heap of shit. you better not do it. “ “嘿 你有一堆麻烦 最好别乱来”
[2:17:17] He doesn’t run and tell the fucking girl. 而不会跑去和他妈的女人讲闲话
[2:17:21] Good. fire me. I don’t want to be around you anymore, 行 炒了我吧 我再也不想跟着你了
[2:17:23] ’cause you are fucking contagious! 因为你他妈会影响我
[2:17:25] You think I can’t get another assistant? 你觉得我找不到助理了吗
[2:17:28] I can’t get someone else to write jokes for me? 我找不到其他人给我写段子了吗
[2:17:30] You think I’m gonna lay in my bed going, 你以为我会躺在床上想
[2:17:32] “aw, I miss my schmira”? “真想念我的史麦拉呀”
[2:17:35] You’re a fucking no-thought. That’s the beauty. 你他妈根本没思想 这是你唯一的优点
[2:17:38] Once you’re gone it never comes back in my brain. 你一走我就会马上忘记你了
[2:17:40] You think getting laura would have made you happy? 你以为得到劳拉就能开心了吗
[2:17:42] I know so. 对的呀
[2:17:43] You think if you had a family right now, You would be happy? 你觉得你有个家你就会幸福吗
[2:17:45] You’ll never be happy, 你永远不开心
[2:17:47] ‘Cause you’re always gonna be stuck with yourself! 因为你只在乎你自己
[2:17:49] Unless somehow you can get away from you, 除非你能改正这点
[2:17:52] You’re always gonna be miserable, george. 不然你会永远都那么可悲的 乔治
[2:17:54] You are not funny. 你一点都不幽默
[2:17:57] Well, if that means I’m less like you, 如果那意味着我不像你
[2:17:59] Then good, I don’t want to be funny, okay? 那太好了 我才不要那种幽默呢
[2:18:02] Mission accomplished, Ira. 任务完成了 埃拉
[2:18:05] Bad career choice. 入错行了
[2:18:07] Comedy usually is for funny people. 喜剧是幽默的人的事
[2:19:11] Chances are you’ve got a lot of stuff stuffed in your drawers and closets 你的衣橱和抽屉里可能塞满了东西
[2:19:14] That you don’t really need. 都是你不需要的
[2:19:15] Mary Bolster is editor-in-chief of natural health magazine. 玛丽・波斯特是自然健康杂志的主编
[2:19:18] She’s here to help you get trashing, 她会教你如何清理
[2:19:20] Bagging and get organized. 打包和整理
[2:19:21] -Hello, Mary. – Hi, Hoda. -你好 玛丽 -你好 荷达
[2:19:23] Okay, we do save things for the wackiest reasons. 我们会为些古怪的原因保存东西
[2:19:29] Good morning. 早上好
[2:19:33] I think I’m gonna forgive him today. 我觉得我今天会原谅他
[2:19:35] What? really? yeah. 什么 真的吗
[2:19:37] Great! that’s great news! 太好了 真是好消息
[2:19:39] He’s just gonna be so jealous that I’m on yo teach…! 怕他知道我上了Yo teach 会嫉妒
[2:19:41] you know? I just figured it’d be a cool thing to do. 你知道那是件挺酷的事
[2:19:44] Well, maybe we could find something for him. 可能我们也能给他找点事做
[2:19:47] You know, if it comes up organically, definitely, 如果能顺其自然 那肯定
[2:19:50] But we shouldn’t force it. 但是我们也不能强求
[2:19:51] You know? right. 你知道的 不是吗
[2:19:53] I don’t want to be on yo teach…! 我才不想上Yo teach呢
[2:19:56] It’s okay. I forgave you, you know? 没关系 我原谅你
[2:19:58] Thank you. 谢谢
[2:20:00] So, how’d everything go up there this weekend? 这个周末在那边过得怎样
[2:20:04] I think I did the right thing, 我觉得自己做的是对的
[2:20:06] But george fired me and punched me in the face. 但乔治炒了我还一拳打在我脸上
[2:20:11] You want to talk about it? 你有什么想说的吗
[2:20:13] No. 没有
[2:20:16] I kind of wish you would. 我倒是挺希望你能讲讲
[2:20:18] It sounds like the greatest story, ever. 听起来挺震撼的
[2:20:21] Wake me up at 2:00. I’ll tell you about it. 2点时把我叫醒 我就跟你讲
[2:20:24] Well, we’re glad you’re back. 好吧 很高兴你回来了
[2:20:27] Glad you’re home. 很高兴你回家了
[2:20:28] I can’t believe I have to start all over again. 真不敢相信我得从头来过
[2:20:32] Hey, man, how you doing? 嗨 兄弟 最近怎么样
[2:20:35] Hey, how you doing? heard you were sick. 嗨 怎么样 听说你生病了
[2:20:36] You feeling better now? over here! 现在好点了吗 这里
[2:20:38] George, second lease on life. what are you gonna do now? 乔治 重获新生你有什么想法
[2:20:41] Hey, guys, come on. come on 让让 让让
[2:20:41] I heard rumors about another baby movie. what do you got, huh? 有传闻说又要拍一部婴儿电影 你有何回应
[2:20:43] Yeah, yeah, we’re gonna shoot that. that should be good. 对对 我会去拍的 应该不错
[2:20:45] Gonna start that in a little bit. let me get by you, though. 不过得开拍了才能和你们说
[2:21:00] It’s nice up here, huh? 这里挺不错的是吧
[2:21:01] Yeah. how’d you find it? 恩 你怎么找到的
[2:21:05] Me and my friends, we hike up here and I always thought, 我和朋友远足到这里 我时常想
[2:21:08] “you know, that’d be a great place to take “这里真是个约会的好地方”
[2:21:09] “a woman if you… if you knew one. “ “如果你 有女人的话”
[2:21:13] Well, now you know one. 现在你有了
[2:21:14] Good. 真好
[2:21:30] Hey, I’m gonna give him the light. 我去给他做灯光
[2:21:32] Thanks, Mark. 谢谢 马克
[2:21:34] Bailey, you’re number two. 百利 你是二号
[2:21:43] Hey, Ira. how you doing? 嗨 埃拉 最近怎样
[2:21:45] Good. how you doing? 挺好 你怎么样
[2:21:46] Wassup, big money? 最近怎样啊 老板
[2:21:47] You guys know each other? 你们认识吗
[2:21:48] Yes. I’ve seen this young jewish comedian. 对啊 我见过这个犹太喜剧小演员
[2:21:51] Randy, what’s happening? 兰蒂 最近可好
[2:21:53] I saw this cat down at otto’s yesterday. 我昨天在奥托熟食店看到这哥们
[2:21:55] Made me a little panini. 给我做了个乡村软式法国面包
[2:21:57] Grilled chicken pesto. shit was nice. 碳烤鸡肉加松子酱 真他妈好吃
[2:22:00] Yeah, I’m working at otto’s again. 对啊 我又在奥托熟食店打工了
[2:22:03] So, you’re going up? 你要上台了
[2:22:05] Yeah, I’m about to go up now. see you guys. 对啊 正要上台呢 回头见
[2:22:09] Later! 再见
[2:22:12] Thank you. thank you. 谢谢 谢谢
[2:22:15] My friends are very sexually aggressive, which is hard for me. 我朋友在性爱方面很大胆 我有点困扰
[2:22:18] You know, we’ll watch television and they’ll just see… 看电视的时候看到
[2:22:20] A hot girl will come on and they’ll just be, 辣妹出场的时候他们会说
[2:22:22] “man, I wanna fuck the shit out of that girl, man! “哥们 我真他妈想干那个妞”
[2:22:26] “I’m gonna fuck that girl!” “我得上了那个妞”
[2:22:28] And i, like, can’t even say that. 我就没种讲出那种话
[2:22:29] I can’t even pretend I would do that. 我装都装不像
[2:22:30] I see a hot girl on tv and I’m like, 在电视上看到辣妹我就说
[2:22:32] “man, I would friend the shit out of her! “我真他妈想和她做朋友”
[2:22:36] I’d friend her all night! I would be her girlfriend! “我会和她友爱一整晚 做闺中密友”
[2:22:42] I would drive her to the airport, man! “我会让她像腾云一样开心”
[2:22:46] I would hold her purse while she shopped, all over her tits!” “逛商场时我会帮她拿着钱包 照看她的小咪咪”
[2:22:57] Thank you. 谢谢
[2:22:59] Hi, I need a pound of turkey and 请给我一磅火鸡和
[2:23:01] A half-pint of macaroni salad, please. 半品脱通心粉沙拉
[2:23:05] Um… yeah, I’ll just be one sec, okay? 稍等片刻行吗
[2:23:07] Okay, thanks. 好 谢谢
[2:23:10] The last time I came here, 上次我来
[2:23:12] The roast beef you gave me had the string still around it 烤牛肉上的线还没取下来
[2:23:15] And I was unaware of this and fed it to my husband, 我没注意就给老伴吃了
[2:23:18] And he choked. 结果给噎住了
[2:23:23] How’s it going, george? 最近怎样乔治
[2:23:26] You get a break or anything where you can talk? 你有休息时间什么的我们能谈谈吗
[2:23:30] Okay, yeah. sure. Chuck, I’ll be one sec, okay, man? 当然 查克 我马上回来
[2:23:36] Shit. 我靠
[2:23:49] So, you had to get your job back here, huh? 你又回来工作啦
[2:23:53] Yeah. you know, I figured I could use a little job stability. 是啊 这工作还挺稳定的
[2:23:58] Oh, I’m sorry. 对不起
[2:24:00] I get health insurance. it’s pretty good. 还能上健康保险 不错
[2:24:04] So, I thought a lot about what you said in the car to me. 我回头想了想你在车上说的话
[2:24:11] A few of those things might have been accurate. 有些问题你说得一针见血
[2:24:16] You tried to help me and I’m sorry 你只是想帮我 可是很对不起
[2:24:18] I put you in the middle of all that stuff. 我却让你左右为难
[2:24:20] I’m better in my body. 我的身体康复了
[2:24:23] My brain has a ways to go, though. 可我的脑子还不好使
[2:24:29] How are you doing, though? you’re doing okay? 那你最近怎样 还好吧
[2:24:36] I don’t know, Ira. 我也不知道 埃拉
[2:24:42] I… 我
[2:24:43] I caught your whole set the other night, Ira. nice. 那晚我听完了你的整场表演 埃拉 真不错
[2:24:47] Yeah, yeah, no, you’re getting a rhythm. 你混出点样子了
[2:24:49] You’re starting to be the Ira I like in real life onstage. 你在台上也像是生活中我欣赏的埃拉了
[2:24:53] Thanks. I’ve been getting up a lot lately, so it’s going well. 谢谢 我最近进步了挺多
[2:24:56] Yeah, you were funny, and it was a fart-free set. 对对 挺幽默的 而且还是即兴演出
[2:25:00] I wrote some stuff down that night that… some jokes. 我那晚后来写了一些段子
[2:25:04] You want to hear it? 你想听吗
[2:25:05] You what? 你什么
[2:25:07] I couldn’t stop thinking of jokes for you last night. 我昨晚不停得给你编段子
[2:25:10] It was bizarre. 真诡异
[2:25:11] I’m not saying they’re good jokes, but I try. 我没说这些段子一定好 但我尽力了
[2:25:16] You actually wrote them down! 你还写下来啦
[2:25:18] Yeah, yeah, yeah. my fucking memory’s horrible. 对啊 我他妈的记忆不好
[2:25:21] That thing you did about the wii fit thing. what’s that? 任天堂那个 你怎么说来着
[2:25:25] Oh, like, “my video game… ” yeah. “我的游戏机”
[2:25:27] “my video game told me I’m fat?” “我的游戏机说我肥”
[2:25:29] Yeah, yeah, yeah. “the ultimate betrayal. ” yeah. 对对 “终极背叛”
[2:25:31] Right, right. 对 对
[2:25:32] You could maybe say, 你也可以说
[2:25:33] “I mean, that’s like my pot telling me I’m lazy. “ “我的啤酒肚笑我懒”
[2:25:36] Oh, that’s really funny. 这个真好笑
[2:25:37] “and the wii is similar to my grandmother. “然后游戏机就像我奶奶一样”
[2:25:39] she used to tell me I’m getting chubby “她老说我越长越圆”
[2:25:41] “and then bring me chicken parmesan and say, “边说还边把番茄奶酪鸡排送到我嘴边”
[2:25:43] ‘why are you so fat?'” “问我 ‘你怎么长那么肥啊'”
[2:25:45] That’s really funny! 这个真搞笑
[2:25:46] It’s true. the video game made me fat and… 游戏机让我变肥
[2:25:48] It is like my grandmother. 就像我奶奶一样
[2:25:50] “Why are you so fat? “你怎么那么肥”
[2:25:51] Here’s four gallons of chocolate milk. “ “给你4加仑朱古力牛奶喝”
[2:25:53] That’s good! She would always do that. 真形象 她就老是那样
[2:25:54] That’s good. I got one I’ve been afraid to tell, 有个我还没敢讲的
[2:25:56] Kind of, about, like, viagra. it’s like, 关于伟哥的
[2:25:58] “My grandfather takes viagra “我爷爷吃了伟哥”
[2:26:00] and he thought he was tittie-fucking my grandmother… “ “他以为自己在和奶奶胸交”
[2:26:03] “but then he realized he was tittie-fucking “最后他才发现自己胸交的
[2:26:05] his own balls. “ 是自己的蛋蛋”
[2:26:08] That’s funny! you got to do that! 这个太逗了 你得讲这个
[2:26:09] That’s pretty funny, huh? 挺好笑的是把
[2:26:10] You got to say that the thing… that when you’re that old 你得说那个 你老了以后
[2:26:13] And you have a boner that there’s not a good position. “老了后 就算勃起了也找不好位置”
[2:26:16] That’s funny! that’s really… 那个好笑 超好笑
[2:26:17] You do it doggy-style, your knees hurt. “用狗爬式的话 不但会弄伤膝盖”
[2:26:19] You get water on your knee. “还会弄湿它”
[2:26:21] – I can’t even hold myself up in… ” – Exactly. -“我根本都进不去” -对对
[2:26:23] “what would an old man do?” “人老了还能干嘛呢”
[2:28:37] Let’s do another bad one then 再来个恶搞的吧
[2:28:39] ’cause I like it when the blood drains from david’s face. 因为我喜欢血从大卫脸上冒出来的样子
2009年

文章导航

Previous Post: La ragazza del lago‎(湖边的女孩)[2007]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Burlesque(滑稽表演)[2010]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 104房间 (96)
  • 1900年 (1)
  • 1922年 (1)
  • 1925年 (1)
  • 1931年 (1)
  • 1934年 (1)
  • 1939年 (2)
  • 1941年 (1)
  • 1942年 (2)
  • 1943年 (2)
  • 1944年 (2)
  • 1946年 (1)
  • 1948年 (1)
  • 1952年 (1)
  • 1953年 (3)
  • 1954年 (5)
  • 1955年 (4)
  • 1956年 (3)
  • 1957年 (5)
  • 1958年 (2)
  • 1959年 (5)
  • 1960年 (2)
  • 1961年 (4)
  • 1962年 (2)
  • 1963年 (2)
  • 1964年 (4)
  • 1966年 (3)
  • 1967年 (3)
  • 1968年 (3)
  • 1969年 (5)
  • 1970年 (2)
  • 1971年 (4)
  • 1972年 (7)
  • 1973年 (5)
  • 1974年 (4)
  • 1975年 (7)
  • 1976年 (7)
  • 1977年 (6)
  • 1978年 (4)
  • 1979年 (7)
  • 1980年 (10)
  • 1981年 (5)
  • 1982年 (8)
  • 1983年 (6)
  • 1984年 (8)
  • 1985年 (8)
  • 1986年 (8)
  • 1987年 (18)
  • 1988年 (12)
  • 1989年 (14)
  • 1990年 (15)
  • 1991年 (11)
  • 1992年 (9)
  • 1993年 (18)
  • 1994年 (18)
  • 1995年 (26)
  • 1996年 (22)
  • 1997年 (30)
  • 1998年 (35)
  • 1999年 (42)
  • 2000年 (38)
  • 2001年 (41)
  • 2002年 (48)
  • 2003年 (60)
  • 2004年 (51)
  • 2005年 (67)
  • 2006年 (90)
  • 2007年 (133)
  • 2008年 (163)
  • 2009年 (229)
  • 2010年 (184)
  • 2011年 (170)
  • 2012年 (79)
  • 2013年 (78)
  • 2014年 (91)
  • 2015年 (73)
  • 2016年 (78)
  • 2017年 (87)
  • 2018年 (167)
  • 2019年 (321)
  • 2020年 (173)
  • 2021年 (32)
  • 2022年 (17)
  • 2023年 (10)
  • 2024年 (15)
  • 2037年 (1)
  • 24小时 (382)
  • barui (24)
  • X档案 (434)
  • 一切安好 (20)
  • 不死法医 (44)
  • 丑女贝蒂 (166)
  • 东城梦魇 (14)
  • 东邻西舍 (166)
  • 两周后就死 (12)
  • 中央公园 (10)
  • 中年失恋日记 (16)
  • 为人父母 (206)
  • 为全人类 (40)
  • 乐一通 (22)
  • 乐活姐妹-怪诞冒险 (16)
  • 了不起的麦瑟尔夫人 (86)
  • 亢奋 (16)
  • 人人都爱雷蒙德 (414)
  • 人类清除计划 (40)
  • 亿万 (81)
  • 众口难调 (68)
  • 伞学院 (40)
  • 传世 (13)
  • 传教士 (86)
  • 使女的故事 (110)
  • 侠探杰克 (16)
  • 侯斯顿 (10)
  • 保姆俱乐部 (36)
  • 假如… (18)
  • 假面真情 (40)
  • 傲骨之战 (120)
  • 傲骨贤妻 (312)
  • 僵尸逃生船 (12)
  • 兄弟连 (10)
  • 克拉丽丝 (13)
  • 克拉克森的农场 (24)
  • 公寓大楼里的谋杀案 (38)
  • 内裤队长 (39)
  • 再造淑女 (26)
  • 冥想正念指南 (16)
  • 凡妮莎海辛 (128)
  • 凯萨琳大帝 (20)
  • 初代吸血鬼 (184)
  • 初创玩家 (16)
  • 初来乍到 (232)
  • 别对我说谎 (96)
  • 副总统 (130)
  • 副警长 (13)
  • 办公室(美版) (364)
  • 功夫熊猫盖世传奇 (140)
  • 劳拉之谜 (76)
  • 十字剑 (10)
  • 单亲 (46)
  • 博斯 (60)
  • 卡特特工 (18)
  • 危机边缘 (200)
  • 双城之战 (9)
  • 反恐特警组 (226)
  • 发展受阻 (84)
  • 古战场传奇 (166)
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝 (4)
  • 合伙人之路 (20)
  • 吉尔莫女孩 (170)
  • 同志亦凡人 (166)
  • 名姝 (48)
  • 吸血鬼日记 (342)
  • 周一清晨 (20)
  • 命运航班 (124)
  • 咱们裸熊 (258)
  • 哈哈大校 (12)
  • 哥谭 (198)
  • 善地 (100)
  • 嗜血法医 (192)
  • 嗜血法医·杀魔新生 (20)
  • 囧男窘事 (60)
  • 困兽 (72)
  • 国务卿女士 (240)
  • 国土安全 (192)
  • 圣经故事 (20)
  • 地球百子 (200)
  • 坏法官 (13)
  • 坏老师 (13)
  • 基本演绎法 (153)
  • 堕落街传奇 (50)
  • 处女情缘 (200)
  • 复仇 (176)
  • 复生 (18)
  • 外星也难民 (32)
  • 外星居民 (20)
  • 夜班医生 (90)
  • 大城小妞 (50)
  • 大学生费莉希蒂 (84)
  • 大政治家 (30)
  • 大神偷卡门 (9)
  • 大西洋帝国 (56)
  • 天使在美国 (6)
  • 天堂镇警局 (20)
  • 天才 (56)
  • 天生不配 (20)
  • 天蝎 (184)
  • 天黑请回家 (40)
  • 太平洋战争 (20)
  • 太空堡垒卡拉狄加 (144)
  • 太空部队 (20)
  • 太阳召唤 (16)
  • 奥利不见了 (8)
  • 女大当自强 (28)
  • 女子监狱 (178)
  • 女孩成长记 (144)
  • 女王的棋局 (14)
  • 奶爸当家 (34)
  • 好兆头 (24)
  • 好想做一次 (80)
  • 好汉两个半 (520)
  • 好运查理 (196)
  • 如果还有明天 (80)
  • 如此一家人 (208)
  • 妙女神探 (210)
  • 妙贼警探 (162)
  • 姿态 (50)
  • 娃娃脸 (20)
  • 婚外情事 (106)
  • 婚姻生活 (10)
  • 宇宙小子 (290)
  • 宋飞传 (342)
  • 完美和声 (26)
  • 实习医生格蕾 (830)
  • 实习医生风云 (364)
  • 家庭经济学 (14)
  • 家有喜旺 (176)
  • 小公主苏菲亚 (220)
  • 小小安妮 (27)
  • 小小小小的火 (16)
  • 小谎大事 (14)
  • 小镇疑云·美版 (20)
  • 少女卧底 (148)
  • 少年谢尔顿 (272)
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯 (8)
  • 少狼 (200)
  • 尖叫女王 (44)
  • 尼基塔 (146)
  • 布里奇顿 (16)
  • 希尔达 (52)
  • 年轻的教宗 (20)
  • 幸福谷 (36)
  • 幻灭 (20)
  • 广告狂人 (180)
  • 应召女友 (74)
  • 废柴联盟 (110)
  • 废柴舅舅 (38)
  • 庭审专家 (166)
  • 康斯坦丁 (13)
  • 开心汉堡店 (190)
  • 异星灾变 (20)
  • 弗莱彻夫人 (14)
  • 归途 (34)
  • 律师本色 (330)
  • 律政潜规则 (12)
  • 德古拉 (3)
  • 德里女孩 (19)
  • 心灵猎人 (38)
  • 忍者神龟 (230)
  • 怀孕 (22)
  • 怒呛人生 (10)
  • 性·生活 (16)
  • 性爱自修室 (48)
  • 怪奇物语 (68)
  • 怪物乐园 (16)
  • 怪诞小镇 (80)
  • 恋爱挑战书 (8)
  • 惊异传奇 (5)
  • 惊悚50州 (24)
  • 惩罚者 (52)
  • 意乱情迷 (22)
  • 成瘾剂量 (8)
  • 成长不容易 (94)
  • 我为喜剧狂 (135)
  • 我们这一天 (212)
  • 我变美的那夏天 (14)
  • 我爱上的人是奇葩 (124)
  • 我知道这是真的 (12)
  • 战争与和平 (12)
  • 找寻自我 (70)
  • 投行风云 (32)
  • 拉字至上Q世代 (16)
  • 摩斯探长前传 (33)
  • 摩登家庭 (498)
  • 摩登情爱 (32)
  • 政坛野兽 (8)
  • 政局边缘 (20)
  • 教师情事 (10)
  • 敢不敢挑战我 (10)
  • 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 (12)
  • 斯巴达克斯 (78)
  • 新成长的烦恼 (65)
  • 新生六居客 (60)
  • 新百战天龙 (182)
  • 新贵 (40)
  • 新闻编辑室 (50)
  • 无所作为 (12)
  • 无耻之徒 (268)
  • 日常谜团 (10)
  • 早间新闻 (54)
  • 时空守卫 (32)
  • 旺达幻视 (18)
  • 明日传奇 (87)
  • 星期三 (16)
  • 星际之门SG-1 (422)
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯 (99)
  • 星际之门宇宙 (80)
  • 星际之门起源 (20)
  • 星际迷航:发现号 (84)
  • 星际迷航·皮卡德 (20)
  • 春心荡漾 (104)
  • 暗中 (52)
  • 更美好的事 (42)
  • 曼哈顿计划 (46)
  • 曼达洛人 (48)
  • 最危险的游戏 (30)
  • 最后一个男人 (132)
  • 最后生还者 (18)
  • 月光骑士 (12)
  • 未了之事 (16)
  • 未分类 (1)
  • 末日孤舰 (112)
  • 末日巡逻队 (24)
  • 末日逼近 (18)
  • 朱庇特传奇 (16)
  • 杀手信徒 (90)
  • 杀无赦 (6)
  • 杀死比尔 (64)
  • 权力的游戏 (146)
  • 杰克·莱恩 (16)
  • 杰米私房菜 (52)
  • 极品基老伴 (26)
  • 极品老妈 (340)
  • 林肯律师 (20)
  • 柏林谍影 (10)
  • 柯明斯基理论 (44)
  • 柯明斯基理论 (16)
  • 树墩镇侦探 (36)
  • 格林 (246)
  • 格蕾丝与弗兰基 (188)
  • 梅尔罗斯 (10)
  • 欢乐一家亲 (516)
  • 欢迎来到瑞典 (28)
  • 欲望女大生 (36)
  • 欲望都市 (188)
  • 歌舞青春:音乐剧 (20)
  • 正常人 (24)
  • 歪星撞地球 (278)
  • 死亡医师 (7)
  • 毒枭 (40)
  • 比弗利娇妻 (69)
  • 汉尼拔 (78)
  • 沉默天使 (46)
  • 沙娜拉传奇 (40)
  • 河谷镇 (172)
  • 法官大人 (20)
  • 波士顿法律 (100)
  • 洛基 (24)
  • 浪子神探 (54)
  • 海豹突击队 (202)
  • 深入恶谷 (64)
  • 深入黑暗 (24)
  • 潘多拉 (46)
  • 潘尼沃斯 (40)
  • 火线 (120)
  • 火线警告 (106)
  • 火车大劫案 (4)
  • 灵书妙探 (173)
  • 灵媒缉凶 (256)
  • 灵魂伴侣 (12)
  • 熊家餐馆 (36)
  • 燃情克利夫兰 (254)
  • 爱、死亡、机器人 (68)
  • 犯罪心理 (331)
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯 (340)
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇 (198)
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密 (227)
  • 狂欢命案 (8)
  • 狄金森 (10)
  • 狗狗博客 (69)
  • 猎魔人 (48)
  • 猎鹰与冬兵 (12)
  • 瑞克和莫蒂 (142)
  • 甜木兰 (38)
  • 生活 (6)
  • 生活大爆炸 (275)
  • 疑犯追踪 (206)
  • 疯人疯语 (44)
  • 疯城记 (26)
  • 疯子 (20)
  • 疼痛难免 (14)
  • 疾速争胜 (100)
  • 白宫风云 (308)
  • 百年乡情 (24)
  • 皮囊 (122)
  • 皮尔逊 (20)
  • 真探 (48)
  • 真爱如血 (160)
  • 真相探寻者 (16)
  • 眼见为虚 (13)
  • 睡魔 (18)
  • 破产姐妹 (136)
  • 破发点大满贯之路 (5)
  • 破釜沉舟 (26)
  • 硅谷 (104)
  • 碎片人生 (16)
  • 神探阿蒙 (248)
  • 神烦警探 (152)
  • 神盾局特工 (272)
  • 离家童盟 (66)
  • 科拉传奇 (104)
  • 空乘危机 (16)
  • 窈窕淑女 (40)
  • 童话镇 (306)
  • 粉雄救兵 (86)
  • 紧急呼救 (190)
  • 紧急呼救孤星 (54)
  • 红粉联盟 (8)
  • 约翰·威尔逊的十万个怎么做 (12)
  • 纸牌屋 (146)
  • 绊脚石 (20)
  • 绝命律师 (63)
  • 绝命毒师 (62)
  • 绝望写手 (54)
  • 绝望的主妇 (180)
  • 继承之战 (78)
  • 绯闻女孩 (242)
  • 维京传奇 (158)
  • 绿箭侠 (169)
  • 罗马 (44)
  • 罪夜之奔 (16)
  • 罪恶黑名单 (216)
  • 罪案终结 (214)
  • 罪犯联盟 (12)
  • 美国众神 (16)
  • 美国夫人 (18)
  • 美国恐怖故事 (128)
  • 美国罪案故事 (29)
  • 美国谍梦 (150)
  • 美女上错身 (76)
  • 美少女的谎言 (320)
  • 美式主妇 (103)
  • 美眉校探 (144)
  • 羞耻 (64)
  • 老友记 (468)
  • 老爸有招 (138)
  • 老爸老妈浪漫史 (408)
  • 肯尼迪家族 (16)
  • 脆莓公园 (36)
  • 致命女人 (40)
  • 致命诱惑 (38)
  • 致命陷阱 (11)
  • 良医 (230)
  • 艾米丽在巴黎 (30)
  • 芝加哥急救 (103)
  • 芝加哥烈焰 (182)
  • 芝加哥警署 (208)
  • 英文系主任 (12)
  • 茶杯头大冒险 (22)
  • 荒野 (20)
  • 菜鸟老警 (100)
  • 萨达姆家族 (8)
  • 蓝皮书计划 (40)
  • 虚构安娜 (18)
  • 蛇蝎女佣 (49)
  • 血族 (92)
  • 行尸走肉 (322)
  • 街灯亮起时 (20)
  • 西部世界 (72)
  • 记忆神探 (122)
  • 设计人生 (36)
  • 识骨寻踪 (484)
  • 谍网 (114)
  • 谜湖之巅 (26)
  • 豪斯医生 (354)
  • 贴身保镖 (6)
  • 超感猎杀 (48)
  • 超感警探 (298)
  • 超级少女 (216)
  • 越狱 (176)
  • 路德灵异侦探社 (16)
  • 路西法 (166)
  • 轮回派对 (16)
  • 辍学生 (16)
  • 达芬奇的恶魔 (28)
  • 这是罪 (10)
  • 迷失 (119)
  • 迷失太空 (40)
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉 (7)
  • 逍遥法外 (180)
  • 逗我玩 (38)
  • 逝者之证 (42)
  • 邪恶力量 (654)
  • 郊狼 (6)
  • 金牌律师 (12)
  • 金色年代 (346)
  • 金装律师 (264)
  • 铁证悬案 (156)
  • 镀金时代 (34)
  • 闪电侠 (368)
  • 降世神通 (116)
  • 随性所欲 (44)
  • 雪国列车 (20)
  • 零异频道 (24)
  • 非凡公主希瑞 (40)
  • 面包与爱情 (18)
  • 韦恩 (20)
  • 风中的女王 (156)
  • 飞天大盗 (96)
  • 马尔科姆的一家 (300)
  • 马男波杰克 (76)
  • 鬼入侵 (20)
  • 鬼屋欢乐送 (40)
  • 魔戒:力量之戒 (16)
  • 鲍勃心动 (38)
  • 鳕鱼角 (16)
  • 麻木不仁 (30)
  • 黄石 (94)
  • 黑吃黑 (38)
  • 黑客军团 (90)
  • 黑帆 (38)
  • 黑暗救赎 (3)
  • 黑暗物质 (30)
  • 黑松镇 (40)
  • 黑色乌托邦 (12)
  • 黑色星期一 (27)
  • 黑色童话 (20)
  • 黑袍纠察队 (60)
  • 黑道家族 (172)
  • 黑钱胜地 (88)
  • 龙之家族 (20)
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号