英文名称:Furiosa A Mad Max Saga
年代:2024
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:20] | Triple-zero, what is your emergency? | 000热线,有何急事? |
[00:21] | 9-9-9, what’s your emergency? | 999,有何急事? |
[00:22] | 9-1-1, what is your emergency? | 911,有何急事? |
[00:24] | No one knows what’s true anymore. | 已没人知道什么是真实 |
[00:27] | It’s not the end of the world, but you can see– | 这并非世界末日,但你可见… |
[00:28] | Power grid has collapsed. | 供电系统瘫痪 |
[00:30] | Currency is worthless. | 货币毫无价值 |
[00:31] | Cities are burning. | 各城沦陷 |
[00:32] | Pestilence and pandemics. | 瘟疫与流行病肆虐 |
[00:34] | Catastrophic heat. | 灾难性的高温 |
[00:35] | We’re actually running out of water. | 世上的水已耗尽 |
[00:38] | Why are you hurting these people? | 你为何伤害这些人? |
[00:39] | Getting close to the terminal freak-out point. | 世界濒临崩溃边缘 |
[00:42] | Mankind has gone rogue, terrorizing itself. | 人类秩序瓦解、互相胁迫 |
[00:48] | 《芙莉欧莎:末日先锋传说》 | |
[00:53] | Gangs are marauding like locusts across the land. | 帮派像蝗虫一样掠夺这片土地 |
[00:56] | The earth is sour. | 土地变酸 |
[00:57] | Our bones are poisoned. | 毒素已深入我们骨髓 |
[00:59] | We have become half-life. | 我们的寿命已减半 |
[01:11] | As the world falls around us, | 当我们周围的世界在沦陷 |
[01:15] | how must we brave its cruelties? | 我们该如何勇敢面对世间的残酷? |
[01:27] | (1. 难抵的极地) | |
[01:51] | This one’s for me. | 这是我的 |
[01:56] | I’ll get that one for you. | 我摘那个给你 |
[01:58] | We should go back now. | 我们该回去了 |
[02:00] | We’ve come too far. | 我们去得太远了 |
[02:04] | Furiosa! | 芙莉欧莎! |
[02:09] | Hey, Vulture. | 嘿,秃鹫 |
[02:11] | Not so loud. | 别那么大声 |
[02:13] | Have you ever seen so much meat? | 你见过这么多肉吗? |
[02:15] | Stay very still. | 千万别动 |
[02:19] | Meat. | 有肉啊 |
[02:25] | Valkyrie, | 瓦尔基丽… |
[02:26] | be invisible. Still as a rock till I get back. | 躲好不要动,等我回来 |
[02:34] | Be invisible. | 躲好 |
[03:05] | Careful. Careful with the head. | 小心,小心头 |
[03:07] | That spine’s mine. | 脊骨肉是我的 |
[03:09] | Cut right there. | 割这里 |
[03:30] | Hear that? | 听到吗? |
[04:25] | Get on! Get on! | 上来!上来! |
[04:30] | Furiosa! They took Furiosa! | 芙莉欧莎!他们掳走了芙莉欧莎! |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1119个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:172个,六级词汇:97个,GRE词汇:129个,托福词汇:145个,考研词汇:194个,专四词汇:151个,专八词汇:43个, 所有生词标注共:384个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[05:23] | I’ll come with you. | 我跟你去 |
[05:25] | No, they need you here. | 不,这里需要你 |
[05:31] | 知道这地方的人,一个都不能留 | |
[05:35] | 一个不留 | |
[05:41] | The stars be with you. | 繁星与你同在 |
[06:33] | Snipers! We got snipers. | 狙击手!有狙击手! |
[07:15] | Lone rider. | 单人匹马 |
[08:31] | She fouled us. | 她搞破坏 |
[08:38] | She bit through it. | 被她咬穿了 |
[08:39] | Hey! What are you doing? | 嘿!你想做什么? |
[08:41] | Hey, give it. Give it. Give it! | 放手!放手! |
[08:53] | That’s the Thunderbike. | 是雷鸣号 |
[08:55] | That’s the Thunderbike! | 是那架雷鸣号! |
[09:06] | – I thought you crippled it. – I did! | – 我以为你弄坏它了 – 我有 |
[09:11] | Who’s coming for us? | 是谁追来? |
[09:14] | Who is– who is that? Is that your pa? | 那是谁?是你爸爸? |
[09:18] | Is that your father? | 是你爸爸吗? |
[09:27] | Ditch the girl! That’s all he wants. | 丢下那女孩,他只想追回她 |
[09:29] | What do we tell Dementus? | 那怎向德曼图交待? |
[09:31] | We got horse meat. | 我们有马肉 |
[09:32] | It proves nothing. | 那证明不了什么 |
[09:34] | But the girl, once he sees her, he’s gonna ask, | 但这女孩,他一见到她就会问… |
[09:37] | “Where did she come from?” | “她从哪里来的?” |
[09:39] | And we’re gonna be the ones to tell him. | 然后就由我们告诉他 |
[09:41] | No one’s gonna scum us anymore. | 以后再没有人踩低我们 |
[09:43] | No one’s gonna scum us anymore. | 再没有人踩低我们 |
[09:45] | No one’s gonna scum us anymore! | 再没有人踩低我们 |
[09:49] | That piece of filth! | 那死妹钉 |
[11:20] | We’re gonna make it. | 我们会回得去 |
[11:23] | We’re gonna make it! | 我们会回得去! |
[11:46] | I got news for Dementus. Dementus! | 我有消息要告诉德曼图…德曼图! |
[11:51] | What do you got here, Toe Jam? All by yourself. | 带了什么来,脚泥?只得你一个? |
[11:54] | I speak only to Dementus. | 我只会跟德曼图说 |
[11:58] | No. Hands off. | 不,别碰 |
[12:00] | Untie it. | 松绑 |
[12:02] | I found it. She’s mine. | 是我找到的,她是我的 |
[12:06] | Hands off. | 你们别碰 |
[12:09] | It’s strong. What a dilly, eh? | 很强壮…真是好东西 |
[12:11] | – She’s mine. – Where did you find it? | – 她是我的 – 在哪找到? |
[12:12] | – Give it back. – Where? | – 还给我 – 哪里? |
[12:13] | – Where did you get it? – Give her back. | – 哪里找来的? – 把她还给我 |
[12:15] | Give her to me. I’ll take her to him. | 交给我,我带她去见他 |
[12:17] | She’s from a place of abundance. | 她来自一个丰饶之地 |
[12:21] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么? |
[12:22] | A place of abundance! It’s got everything! | 丰饶之地!那里应有尽有! |
[12:26] | Where? | 在哪? |
[12:28] | I speak only to Dementus. | 我只会跟德曼图说 |
[12:30] | Where are you from? | 你来自哪里? |
[12:36] | Where are you from? | 你来自哪里? |
[12:40] | Where did you find her? | 你在哪找到她? |
[12:42] | My lips, Dementus’s ear. | 我要亲口告诉德曼图 |
[12:44] | My lips. Dementus. | 我亲口…告诉德曼图 |
[13:19] | Good girl. | 好孩子 |
[13:25] | The original JRL Cycles Lucky Seven | 原装JRL牌幸运七型号 |
[13:28] | was powered by a seven cylinder radial aircraft engine, | 由七气缸星型飞机引擎启动 |
[13:31] | with a swept capacity of 2,800cc’s, | 排量为2800cc |
[13:36] | 110 horsepower, 160 pounds of torque. | 110匹马力,160磅扭力 |
[13:40] | Dementus. | 德曼图 |
[13:44] | Dementus. Look what I found. | 德曼图,看我找到什么 |
[13:53] | Who do we have here? | 这是谁啊? |
[14:01] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字? |
[14:02] | What do they call you? | 他们怎叫你的? |
[14:04] | She’s from a place of abundance. | 她来自丰饶之地 |
[14:07] | – May I? – Mm-hmm. | – 让我去看看? – 好 |
[14:28] | A healthy, well-nourished full-life. | 健康、营养充足的全型人 |
[14:31] | Flawless. | 完美无瑕 |
[14:37] | Tell us where you’re from, child. Eh? | 说你来自哪里,孩子? |
[14:41] | Tell your friend. | 告诉你的朋友 |
[14:44] | It’s got everything. | 那里应有尽有 |
[14:47] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道? |
[14:53] | A Roobilly told me. | 胡比利帮的人说的 |
[14:56] | He said he saw it with his own eyes. | 他说他亲眼看到 |
[15:00] | And where is he? | 那他在哪? |
[15:04] | Let’s hear from Toe Jam. | 由脚泥说吧 |
[15:07] | Bring him in. | 带他进来 |
[15:12] | This place, where you found her, | 你找到她的那个地方 |
[15:15] | it was amazing, right? | 很美妙吧? |
[15:16] | It had everything, right? | 那里应有尽有,对吧? |
[15:19] | Water, food, everything. | 有水、食物,一切 |
[15:23] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[15:32] | He’s choking. | 他噎到了 |
[15:33] | Well, hang him upside down. | 将他倒吊 |
[15:39] | Downside up. | 上下倒转 |
[15:40] | There you go. | 行了 |
[15:44] | Draw a map. | 画地图 |
[15:46] | Draw an arrow. Draw an arrow! | 画箭咀…画箭咀! |
[15:53] | Show us! Show us! | 告诉我们!告诉我们! |
[16:09] | Now, you have had a hard day, haven’t you? | 你今天过得很辛苦吧? |
[16:12] | An awful day. | 今天很难捱 |
[16:14] | You must be exhausted. | 你一定累坏了 |
[16:18] | There’s only one thing I need you to do and that is rest. | 我只想你做一件事,就是好好休息 |
[16:21] | You don’t have to tell us anything. | 你不必说任何事 |
[16:22] | You don’t have to say a word, I promise. | 一个字也不必说,我保证 |
[16:24] | Just rest. | 只需休息 |
[16:27] | Tomorrow, I’ll take you home. | 明天,我会带你回家 |
[16:30] | I’ll follow the tracks that brought you here | 我会沿着你来这里的车痕 |
[16:31] | and I’ll take you home. | 带你回家 |
[16:35] | Take her, feed her, wash her. | 带她出去、给她食物、给她洗澡 |
[16:38] | Use our best drinking water. | 用我们最好的饮用水 |
[16:43] | You two. | 你两个 |
[16:45] | Keep an eye on her, keep her safe. | 看好她、保护她 |
[16:46] | Don’t let any of these brutes near her. | 别让这些畜生接近她 |
[17:51] | Hey, what you got there? | 嘿,你拿了什么? |
[18:22] | Snapper. Snapper! | 斯奈普!斯奈普! |
[18:30] | Ma! | 妈! |
[18:33] | Please. I’m a mother, too. | 求求你,我也身为人母 |
[18:39] | I will say nothing, not a word. | 我不会告密,一字也不说 |
[19:13] | Stop! Stop her! | 截住她!截住她! |
[19:18] | – Shoot! Shoot! Shoot! – Shoot! | – 开枪!开枪! – 开枪! |
[19:33] | It’s not my fault. | 不是我的错 |
[19:36] | We’ve lost her! | 她没了! |
[19:56] | Good, we’re good. | 没事,没事了 |
[20:27] | You’re bleeding. | 你在流血 |
[20:29] | Do you hear that? Come, quick. | 你听到吗?快来 |
[20:39] | How are they tracking us? | 他们怎追踪到我们? |
[21:12] | Ride to high ground. Hide yourself well. | 开去高地,躲好 |
[21:14] | If I don’t find you in one day, go home. | 若我一日内没回来,回家 |
[21:16] | Ma, I– | 妈,我… |
[21:17] | Take your bearings from the sun and stars. | 看太阳和星星找方向 |
[21:18] | When there is wind, use it to cover your tracks. | 借风势掩饰车痕 |
[21:20] | – I’m not gonna leave you. – Furiosa! | – 我不要离开你 – 芙莉欧莎! |
[21:22] | You are Vuvalini, you’ll do as I ask. | 你是芙佛里尼族人,要照我说话做 |
[21:27] | Whatever you have to do, however long it takes, | 不论你要做什么,不论要花多久 |
[21:31] | promise me you’ll find your way home. | 答应我,你会找到回家的路 |
[21:34] | Plant this seed. | 种下这种子 |
[21:37] | Protect the Green Place. | 保护绿洲 |
[21:40] | Give me this one gift. Promise. | 给我这份礼物,答应我 |
[22:07] | The stars be with you. | 繁星与你同在 |
[22:38] | Go around! Gotta go around! | 绕过去!绕过去! |
[22:41] | Find a way around! | 找办法绕过去! |
[23:28] | Ma! | 妈! |
[23:30] | Ma! | 妈! |
[23:33] | Tell me! | 告诉我! |
[23:35] | She’s your mother. Perfect. | 她是你妈妈,好极 |
[23:36] | Where are you from? | 你来自哪里? |
[23:40] | Tell me! | 告诉我! |
[23:41] | Ma! | 妈! |
[23:44] | Tell me where you came from and we will cease and desist. | 讲出你的来历,我们就停止折磨 |
[23:46] | Furiosa! | 芙莉欧莎! |
[23:49] | All you have to do… | 你只需要… |
[23:50] | All you have to do is just point. | 你只需要指出方向 |
[23:53] | Point me in the right direction and I’ll take you home. | 为我指出正确方向,我就带你回家 |
[23:57] | No, no, no. Don’t look away. | 不,不要看别处 |
[24:01] | We mustn’t look away. | 绝不能看别处 |
[24:02] | You had your chance. | 我给过你机会了 |
[24:06] | History Man, a Word Burger, please? | 历史家,来一客“词语汉堡” |
[24:10] | Tears. | 眼泪 |
[24:11] | Human tears. | 人类的眼泪 |
[24:13] | The secretions of the lacrimal gland containing oils, | 泪腺的分泌物含有油脂 |
[24:15] | salts, proteins, and stress hormones. | 盐、蛋白质和压力荷尔蒙 |
[24:18] | The tears of joy and those of sorrow | 喜悦与悲伤的眼泪 |
[24:19] | have different chemical compositions. | 有不同化学成分 |
[24:22] | Yes. Sorrow is more… | 对,悲伤的眼泪更加… |
[24:26] | piquant, zesty. | 刺激、更浓烈 |
[24:51] | (2. 废土上的教训) | |
[25:15] | Why would you run from me? | 你为什么要逃离我? |
[25:18] | Now your followers must fight over who gets to kill you. | 现在你的追随者必须争夺杀死你的机会 |
[25:23] | Now, I would’ve welcomed you. Every one. | 我本会欢迎你们每一位 |
[25:24] | I woulda brought you in. | 本会接纳你们 |
[25:26] | You coulda been a part of this great horde. | 你们本可成为这伟大部落的一分子 |
[25:29] | Now, we have a problem. | 现在我们有个问题 |
[25:32] | There are 20 of you, but only five bikes. | 你们有二十人,但只有五辆电单车 |
[25:36] | How do we choose? | 我们该怎么选? |
[25:38] | Who’s got the goods, the bollocks, the testes | 谁有天赋、有勇气有胆识 |
[25:41] | to ride with Dementus? | 与德曼图骑行? |
[25:44] | You’re gonna have to show me who you are. | 你们要向我展示本领 |
[25:49] | Yes? | 知道吗? |
[25:50] | Because today… | 因为今天… |
[25:52] | we dance to Darwin. | 我们向达尔文致敬 |
[25:55] | Today, we do The Five Bike Teddy. | 今天,我们上演一出五骑分尸 |
[25:59] | Ready, setty, go! | 准备、埋位、开始! |
[26:28] | You don’t have to watch if you don’t want to. | 你不想看,可以不看 |
[26:31] | You may wanna close your eyes. | 你或会想闭起双眼 |
[26:39] | You know, you could hold this if you want. | 你想的话,可以抱着它 |
[26:44] | It belonged to my little ones. | 是我的孩子的 |
[26:47] | Why don’t you just keep him safe? | 你帮我保护它? |
[27:00] | Lady and gentlemans, start your engines. | 各位先生女士,开动引擎 |
[27:28] | Lizard mince and human blood sausage. | 蜥蜴肉碎和人血肠 |
[28:15] | Can you write? | 你会写字吗? |
[28:19] | I can teach you. Muscle up your memory. | 我可以教你,锻炼你的记忆力 |
[28:22] | You could become a History Man. | 你可以成为历史家 |
[28:31] | Make yourself invaluable, | 让自己成为无价之宝 |
[28:34] | and Dementus will look after you. | 德曼图才会照顾你 |
[29:21] | Astronavigation. | 天文导航 |
[29:23] | A determination of one’s course by reference to the stars | 透过参考恒星和其他天体 |
[29:28] | and other celestial bodies. | 来确定一个人的航向 |
[29:40] | Red! Red! | 红烟!红烟! |
[29:42] | Are we curious, boss? | 要去八卦吗,波士? |
[29:44] | Well, let’s go have a look. | 去看看吧 |
[30:07] | Is this Halvalla? | 这里是哈尔瓦拉? |
[30:09] | Am I in Valhalla? | 我在瓦尔哈拉了吗? |
[30:11] | What’s Valhalla? | 什么是瓦尔哈拉? |
[30:12] | Valhalla’s “The Hall of the Slain.” | 瓦尔哈拉,“英灵殿” |
[30:14] | A paradise for dead heroes. | 亡故英雄的天堂 |
[30:16] | Good for you. | 好极 |
[30:17] | We’re looking for a place of abundance. | 我们在找丰饶之地 |
[30:19] | What’s abundance? | “丰饶”什么意思? |
[30:21] | Abundance, plentifulness. | 丰饶,一切都充足 |
[30:25] | Having a copious quantity of something. | 拥有不可胜数的东西 |
[30:28] | Co– What’s “copus quantity”? | “不胜数”什么意思? |
[30:31] | A lotta stuff. A lotta good stuff. | 很多东西,很多好东西 |
[30:33] | The Citadel. | 是堡垒 |
[30:34] | The what-a-del? | 什么鬼垒? |
[30:35] | It’s where I was birthed. | 我就是在那里出世 |
[30:37] | It’s got everything. | 那里什么都有 |
[30:38] | A humongous amount of fresh water. | 大量的淡水 |
[30:41] | And green stuff. | 还有绿物 |
[30:42] | Mountains of pro-juice and veggies and… | 大量“更农品”、蔬菜… |
[30:46] | and water. | 和水 |
[30:47] | And where would one find this Citadel? | 要怎样找到这堡垒? |
[30:51] | That way maybe. | 可能是那边 |
[30:53] | What are these? | 这些是什么? |
[30:55] | That is sky blood. It called you to me. | 天空之血,召唤了你们来找我 |
[32:46] | Behold the might of Dementus! | 快来看德曼图的强势 |
[32:50] | The Red Dementus | 赤红德曼图 |
[32:53] | and his Congress of Destruction. | 和他的毁灭大军 |
[32:58] | He is here to lay siege on you. | 他是来围剿你们的 |
[33:02] | Listen carefully to his words. | 仔细听他的话 |
[33:10] | All of you. | 你们所有人 |
[33:13] | All who protect and honor this magnificent Citadel, | 所有保护和敬重这宏伟堡垒的人 |
[33:19] | you have a choice. | 你们有一个选择 |
[33:21] | A very attractive choice. | 非常诱人的选择 |
[33:25] | I want your leaders. | 我想要你们的领袖 |
[33:28] | I want those who hold dominance over you. | 我想要那些统治你们的人 |
[33:33] | Bring me your leaders and throw them down. | 交出你们的领袖,把他们丢下来 |
[33:36] | Throw them down, and you’ll avoid more suffering and sorrow. | 丢他们下来,你们就能免受更多的痛苦和悲伤 |
[33:41] | They exploit you. They enslave you. | 他们剥削你们、奴役你们 |
[33:44] | They wash their feet in your sweat and blood | 挥霍你们的血汗所得 |
[33:47] | and they give you nothing in return. | 却不给你们任何回报 |
[33:52] | Listen to this truth. | 听清这真相 |
[33:55] | Big shots rule only because you choose to follow. | 权贵之所以能统治只因为你们选择追随 |
[33:59] | The power is with you. | 力量在你们手上 |
[34:01] | You are free to choose. | 你们可以自由选择 |
[34:04] | Come to me. | 到我这里来 |
[34:06] | Come to me with your pain and burden, | 带着你们的痛苦和负担追随我 |
[34:08] | and I will double your grub. | 我会给你们双倍食物 |
[34:10] | Food and water for everyone, as much you like. | 每人都有不限量的食物和水 |
[34:14] | We will share the wealth. | 我们将共享财富 |
[34:16] | You will rule with me in the splendor of a new Wasteland. | 你们将与我一起统治辉煌的新废土 |
[34:35] | Adorable. | 俊俏的 |
[34:39] | I’m afraid for you, sweetheart. Really afraid. | 我替你感到害怕,宝贝真的很害怕 |
[34:42] | ‘Cause Big Jilly here is gonna scoop you out, both ends, | 因为大只佬谢利会捉实你手脚拖你出来 |
[34:46] | mush it up and feed it back to you. | 打残你、折磨你 |
[34:48] | But that ain’t nothing compared to what Mr. Norton here | 但那只是小儿科,因为诺顿先生… |
[34:51] | is dreaming of doing to you. | 会对你更残暴 |
[34:53] | ‘Cause Mr. Norton really hates big shots. | 因为诺顿先生真的很讨厌权贵 |
[34:56] | – Then there’s Mr. Harley. – G’day, mate! | – 还有哈利先生 – 你好,老友! |
[34:58] | Mr. Davidson, Rizzdale Pell | 戴维森先生、维戴佩尔 |
[35:01] | and a thousand other mad bastards coming after you, | 还有一千个横蛮疯子要对付你 |
[35:05] | and there ain’t nothing I can do to stop ’em. | 而我将无从阻止 |
[35:16] | The Immortan has a request. | 不死王有一个要求 |
[35:20] | Among all his warriors assembled here, | 这里聚集了他的多位战士 |
[35:22] | choose one. | 你挑一个吧 |
[35:25] | Why would I do that? | 我为何要那样做? |
[35:28] | For this negotiation to go further, | 若想进一步谈判 |
[35:30] | you must choose at random. | 你必须随便选一个 |
[35:33] | Any War Boy. Just one. | 任何一名战争男孩,就选一个 |
[35:37] | What if I choose not to choose? | 若我不选呢? |
[35:40] | Then you’ll never know the truth. | 那你就永远不会知道真相 |
[35:46] | My Smeg will choose. | 由我的傻麦来选 |
[35:47] | Yes! | 好啊! |
[35:54] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[36:09] | Nope. To the right. | 不,右边那个 |
[36:42] | You are awaited. | 你将入祀英灵殿 |
[36:48] | Witness me! | 为我见证! |
[36:50] | Witness! | 为你见证! |
[37:00] | Immorta! | 不死王! |
[37:02] | Among us are 972 devout warriors. | 我们有972名虔诚的战士 |
[37:07] | Any one of them, if chosen, would’ve done the same. | 他们任何一人被选中都会做同样的事 |
[37:12] | Each would die historic for the Immortan Joe. | 每一位都会为不死老乔壮烈赴死 |
[37:17] | – That’s why you’re fools. – You’re the fool! | – 所以你们都是蠢材 – 你们是蠢材! |
[37:20] | You’re all fools for coming here. | 你们都是蠢材才会来这里 |
[37:30] | I am Scrotus. | 我是斯高托斯 |
[37:35] | I am Rictus. | 我是笑口德 |
[37:38] | We are the sons of the Immortan Joe. | 我们是不死老乔的儿子 |
[37:43] | And now we’re going to kill you. | 而现在,我们会来杀死你 |
[38:24] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[38:53] | I gotcha. | 捉紧你了 |
[39:23] | When things go bonkers, you have to adapt. | 当事态失控,你就必须适应 |
[39:27] | You, same as me. | 你和我也一样要 |
[39:30] | They’re here. | 他们来了 |
[39:32] | We’re tough. | 我们很强顽 |
[39:34] | You’re a tender little hound. | 你这柔软小狗 |
[39:37] | A War Rig. Fully loaded. | 一辆武装运输车,装满货 |
[39:39] | It’s from the Citadel, all right. | 从堡垒来的 |
[39:41] | It’s got the Immortan’s mark. | 有不死王的标记 |
[39:43] | (炼油城) (废土第二要塞) | |
[39:51] | Food and water for guzzolene. | 用食物和水交换高耗油 |
[39:56] | It beats scavenging. | 胜过以拾荒维生 |
[40:00] | This is our destiny. | 这就是我们的宿命 |
[40:02] | We are indeed in the land of opportunity. | 我们身处充满机遇之地 |
[41:11] | Watch this. | 看我的 |
[41:31] | All hail Dementus! | 德曼图万岁! |
[41:33] | Dementus! | 德曼图! |
[41:37] | Fuel for all, enough for months. | 每人都分到燃料,够用几个月 |
[41:40] | Thisis truly a great day. | 今天真是个好日子 |
[41:43] | Yeah, well, I’m about to make it a whole lot greater. | 对,但我会令今天变得更美好 |
[41:46] | Who are you? Remove your helmet and jacket. | 你是谁?脱下头盔和外套 |
[41:50] | I take orders from The Octoboss. | 我只听命于八爪老大 |
[41:52] | Huh? | 什么? |
[41:57] | Yeah, do what he says. | 好吧,听他说话做 |
[42:01] | Questioning my boss-ority. | 质疑我的波士权威 |
[42:09] | Okay. | 好 |
[42:14] | All right, that’s good. | 好,行了 |
[42:17] | Right. Go on. | |
[42:19] | Cover yourself in this. | 涂满自己全身 |
[42:24] | That’s it. | 没错 |
[42:26] | Come on. Come on. | 手脚快些 |
[42:30] | Good? | 行了? |
[42:32] | There ya go. | 好了 |
[42:36] | Choose ten of your men. The balder the better. | 选十个手下,越秃越好 |
[42:42] | Mortifiers. | 绝命骑士 |
[42:43] | Settle down. | 站好! |
[42:44] | Who wants to be a War Boy? | 谁想做战争男孩? |
[43:28] | What? | 什么事? |
[43:29] | The rig’s coming back. I think they’re under attack. | 运输车掉头了,他们好像遇袭 |
[43:52] | Do we open the gates? | 要开闸吗? |
[43:55] | No. Something’s off. | 不开,不对劲 |
[44:01] | I’m gonna have to slow down. | 我要开慢些 |
[44:02] | No. Faster. Go faster. | 不,快点!开快点! |
[44:05] | They won’t open the gate. | 他们不会开闸 |
[44:06] | They’re not buying it. | 他们不信 |
[44:14] | Shoot them. | 开枪射他们 |
[44:15] | What? | 什么? |
[44:16] | Make it real. | 要逼真 |
[44:19] | What’d he say? | 他说什么? |
[44:20] | He wants us to make it real. | 他想弄逼真些 |
[44:27] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[44:31] | No, no. No, no, no! | 不!不要! |
[44:33] | You’re scum, Dementus. Scum! | 你这人渣,德曼图…人渣! |
[44:40] | Open the gates. | 开闸 |
[44:42] | Open the gates! | 开闸! |
[45:34] | Open the gates. | 开闸 |
[46:03] | Back off. | 退后 |
[46:05] | Get off. | 滚开 |
[46:09] | Give this to Immortan Joe. | 把这个交给不死老乔 |
[46:11] | Catch. | 接住 |
[46:16] | Dementus wants to talk. | 德曼图想谈谈 |
[46:27] | Are you sure? | 你肯定? |
[46:29] | Yes. Let him come. | 是,让他来 |
[46:32] | Body search, no weapons. | 要搜身,确保没武器 |
[46:34] | Whatever he wants, we’ll listen. | 即管听听他的要求 |
[46:37] | Then kill him on the spot. | 然后就地灭口 |
[46:55] | Calm down. | 冷静 |
[46:57] | Calm down. | 冷静 |
[47:05] | The Red Dementus commends you on your lifestyle | 赤红德曼图欣赏你们的生活方式… |
[47:07] | and for agreeing to these trade negotiations. | 和同意进行贸易谈判的态度 |
[47:17] | If we’re not back safe by sunset, | 若日落前我们没安全回去 |
[47:19] | we blow up Gastown. | 我们就炸了炼油城 |
[47:24] | This is how you save Gastown. | 这是你拯救炼油城的法宝 |
[47:41] | And the six-figure code exists only in the brain of Dementus. | 而那六位数字的密码只有德曼图知道 |
[47:49] | He wants double. Double of everything. | 他要双倍,一切都要双倍 |
[47:52] | One full tank of water for half a tank of guzzolene. | 一满缸水换半缸高耗油 |
[47:54] | Can’t do that. Not possible. | 做不到,不可能 |
[47:56] | Then he gets a spike in the nut. | 那就捅穿他脑袋 |
[47:59] | Double the mothers’ milk and double the hydroponics. | 双倍母乳、双倍水耕物 |
[48:02] | Double the spuds. | 双倍薯仔 |
[48:03] | Double the maggot mash and the roach gruel. | 双倍蛆泥和蟑螂糊 |
[48:06] | My boys need all the protein they can get. | 我的手下需要充足蛋白质 |
[48:09] | Please. Give him what he wants! | 求求你,答应他的要求 |
[48:12] | The Wasteland won’t sustain it. Run the numbers. | 这样废土不可能维持下去你自己算算 |
[48:18] | Please, my Immortan. My brother. | 求求你…不死王,我的兄弟 |
[48:24] | Make up your mind. | 你快做决定 |
[48:25] | Can’t hold this much longer. | 我快拉不住了 |
[48:29] | Let Rictus do it, Dad. | 交给阿德吧,爸 |
[48:31] | I’ll squeeze the code out of him. | 我会逼他讲密码 |
[48:33] | Here, take it. Take it. | 来吧,拿着! |
[48:41] | Oh, you idiot. | 你个白痴 |
[48:44] | I’ve forgotten the numbers. | 我忘记密码了 |
[48:45] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等!等等! |
[48:47] | Wait! | 等等! |
[48:49] | Yep, it’s in there, got it, got it, got it, okay. | 我记得的…我记得,冷静 |
[48:54] | The pleasure flushed them clean out of my head. | 快感令我一时忘了密码 |
[48:57] | Don’t ever do that again, comrades. | 别再那样做,同志们 |
[48:58] | I’m a man with a fragile brain. | 我的脑筋很脆弱 |
[49:02] | Who’s that? | 那是谁? |
[49:07] | That… | 那… |
[49:09] | is my daughter, Little D. | 是我的女儿,小德 |
[49:12] | Little Dementus. | 小德曼图 |
[49:16] | She looks nothing like you. | 她完全不像你 |
[49:17] | Yes, well, she has her mother’s perfections, | 是啊,她像她完美的妈妈 |
[49:19] | and none of my deficiencies. | 没有我的缺陷 |
[49:20] | Where’s the mother? | 她妈妈呢? |
[49:22] | Magnificent woman. Fierce, intelligent. | 伟大的女人,勇悍、聪明 |
[49:25] | Taken so cruelly protecting this little one from marauders. | 为保护这小女孩被暴徒残杀 |
[49:28] | She looks pale. | 她看来很苍白 |
[49:30] | You look pale. She’s perfect. | 你才苍白,她很完美 |
[49:33] | Not like the genetic absurdities you have for sons. | 不像你两位儿子有遗传缺陷 |
[49:37] | Well, she’s pale because I take her blood, | 她脸色苍白是因为我会抽她的血 |
[49:40] | for blood pudding that I prepare for him. | 给他做血布甸 |
[49:42] | And who are you? | 你又是谁? |
[49:45] | Well, I’m the Organic Mechanic. All things therapeutic. | 我是生物技工,负责治疗一切生物 |
[49:49] | Now, make no mistake, she is a full-life. | 她毫无疑问是全型人 |
[49:52] | Untouched by man or disease. | 没被人类或疾病侵害过 |
[49:59] | Would you like to stay here in the Citadel? | 你想留在这堡垒吗? |
[50:03] | If I let you stay and you grow to become a strong, healthy woman, | 若我让你留下来长大成坚强、健康的女人 |
[50:06] | you could become one of our wives. | 你可成为我的妻子之一 |
[50:09] | No, she’s my daughter. | 不行,她是我的女儿 |
[50:10] | It will be a royal intermarriage. | 那将是王室联婚 |
[50:12] | The bonding of dynasties. | 王朝的结合 |
[50:14] | Her whole life I have protected her, | 她从小受我保护 |
[50:16] | from the sun, the wind, every lecherous gaze. | 躲过烈阳、猛风和猥琐眼神 |
[50:18] | No. | 不行 |
[50:20] | You’ll be bonded by blood. | 以后你们就是亲戚 |
[50:22] | No! She’s not for sale, she’s mine. | 不!她不卖,她是我的 |
[50:24] | What say you, child? | 你怎么说,孩子? |
[50:28] | She hasn’t spoken since her mother’s tragic end. | 自从她妈妈惨死,她就没说过话 |
[50:30] | Very poignant. | 非常可怜 |
[50:42] | Is he your father? | 他是你的父亲吗? |
[50:47] | No. | 不是 |
[50:56] | He slaughtered my mother. | 他残杀了我妈妈 |
[51:00] | True, that is true. | 对,的确是 |
[51:02] | And I can tell you it made this child tough. | 这令她变得坚强 |
[51:04] | Tough enough to survive all sorrows that may come her way. | 承受得住以后或遇到的伤痛 |
[51:06] | I did that for her. | 我是为她着想 |
[51:08] | I did that for her. | 我是为她着想 |
[51:14] | I will increase your shipment of water. | 我会多给你们水 |
[51:17] | But only by a third. | 但只加三分一 |
[51:19] | I will increase your food by a quarter. | 我会多给四分一食物 |
[51:21] | Potatoes only. | 但只限薯仔 |
[51:23] | You’ll get your delivery once every ten days, | 你们每十天会收到一次货 |
[51:26] | but only if my War Rigs return safely | 前提是我的运输车必须安全回来 |
[51:28] | full of high-grade guzzolene. | 并加满精炼高耗油 |
[51:34] | Deal. | 成交 |
[51:35] | And… | 而且… |
[51:37] | I will take this girl, who is not your daughter. | 我要带走这位不是你女儿的女孩 |
[51:42] | And also, | 还有… |
[51:43] | him. | 他 |
[51:46] | Otherwise, it’s war. | 否则,我们开战 |
[52:30] | You behave, I’ll behave. | 你守信,我也会守信 |
[52:33] | I’ll protect Gastown from all treachery. | 我会保护炼油城不会叛变 |
[52:35] | It will be as impenetrable as this Citadel. | 它会像这堡垒一样坚不可摧 |
[52:38] | Stability born from a world of chaos. | 在乱世中建立一方安土 |
[52:42] | You. Me. We. | 你、我,我们联手 |
[52:48] | Henceforth, I will be addressed as “The Great Dementus.” | 从今以后,大家要尊称我为“德曼图大王” |
[52:53] | Beloved ruler of Bikerdom. | 敬爱的铁骑王国统治者 |
[52:56] | Lord Guardian of Gastown. | 炼油城的城主 |
[53:00] | Gotta go, gotta go. Don’t want Gastown to go boom. | 快走吧!我可不想炼油城爆炸 |
[53:03] | What a day. What a deal. What a day. | 美好的一天、美好的交易…完美! |
[53:06] | Beautifully played, boss. | 你真厉害,老大 |
[53:08] | Peak Dementus! | 德曼图万岁! |
[53:47] | It’s all right. You’ll be all right. | 没事的,你会安全 |
[53:53] | All right. | 没事的 |
[53:54] | Now, shove that little beauty out into the world. | 现在把小宝贝推到这世界吧 |
[53:58] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[54:00] | Here it comes. | 要出来了 |
[54:01] | I can see its head. | 我看到头了 |
[54:06] | Good girl. Good girl. | 乖,做得很好 |
[54:11] | Oh, yeah. | 很好 |
[54:13] | You’re very clever. | 你真聪明 |
[54:15] | One last shove. | 推最后一次 |
[54:19] | One more, one more. | 再来,再来 |
[54:20] | Very good. | 非常好 |
[54:26] | Is it a boy? Is it a boy? | 是男孩吗?是男孩? |
[54:32] | More or less. | 算是吧 |
[54:35] | Sorry, boss. | 对不起,波士 |
[54:38] | I will give you a full-life! | 我会为你生全型宝宝! |
[54:40] | I know that I can. | 我知我可以的 |
[54:42] | Three strikes, you’re out. | 三次了,你出局了 |
[54:44] | Rictus. | 阿德 |
[54:49] | Please, let me stay. | 求你,让我留下 |
[54:51] | Don’t fret, love. | 别担心,亲爱的 |
[54:52] | You’ll make an excellent milker. | 你会成为出色的产奶工 |
[56:28] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[57:17] | Rictus. You lose something? | 阿德,你丢了东西吗? |
[57:20] | Just looking. Just looking around. | 只是看看,四围看看 |
[57:23] | What for? | 看什么? |
[57:24] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[57:26] | No. Don’t lie to me. You’re up to something. | 不,别骗我,你有古怪 |
[57:28] | – What is it? – Nothing. | – 什么事? – 没事 |
[57:31] | Well, what’re you doing here then? | 那你在做什么? |
[57:34] | I thought I saw someone running. | 我好像看到有人跑过 |
[57:36] | Running away. | 想逃跑 |
[57:38] | But it was just a dream. An annoying dream. | 但只是发梦,讨厌的梦 |
[58:30] | Brake! | 煞掣! |
[58:31] | Dogman. The loose cable! Secure it! | 吊臂手!扣紧松开的钢缆 |
[58:40] | Save the bucket! We need that bucket! | 保住挖斗!我们需要那挖斗 |
[58:56] | You go down. | 你下去 |
[58:58] | No. Someone small. | 不,找瘦小的人 |
[59:01] | You! | 你! |
[59:04] | Come on. | 快啊! |
[59:08] | No. Him. | 不,他吧 |
[1:00:11] | You’ve got a lot of ticker, boy. | 你很有胆识,小子 |
[1:00:13] | Brake Man. | 煞掣手 |
[1:00:23] | You’re the new dogman. | 你是新的吊臂手 |
[1:00:36] | (3. 偷渡者) | |
[1:00:50] | Line up. Line up. | 排好,排好 |
[1:00:54] | Juva-jub-jub. | 快 |
[1:00:58] | Welcome to the house of holy motors. | 欢迎来到神圣的汽车之家 |
[1:01:00] | We’re gonna make us something mighty from this boneyard, | 我们要从这废墟创造出伟大的东西 |
[1:01:03] | from all these body parts. | 善用这一切零件 |
[1:01:06] | Two hefty V8 engines, a chassis for a Prime Mover, | 两个重型V8引擎一块拖头底盘 |
[1:01:09] | 2,857 found objects. | 2857件回收零件 |
[1:01:11] | And we are going to put this all together. | 我们要组装这一切 |
[1:01:14] | We are going to build something beautiful. | 我们要创造美丽的东西 |
[1:01:17] | And we’re doing this for who? | 我们是为谁而做? |
[1:01:19] | – Immortan Joe. – Who? | – 不死老乔 – 谁? |
[1:01:21] | Who will raise us from the ashes of this world. | 他会带领我们从灰烬中重生 |
[1:01:23] | Are you ready to be Black Thumbs? | 你们准备好成为黑指技工? |
[1:01:25] | Immorta! | 不死王! |
[1:01:27] | You? | 你呢? |
[1:01:27] | Immorta! | 不死王! |
[1:01:29] | How about you? | 那你呢? |
[1:01:32] | Speak his name. | 说他的名字 |
[1:01:33] | He don’t speak. He’s mute. | 他不会说话,他哑的 |
[1:01:38] | Where have I seen you before? | 我在哪里见过你? |
[1:01:39] | He’s a dogman. Very useful. | 他是吊臂手,很能干 |
[1:01:42] | Scrawny. | 皮包骨 |
[1:01:45] | We’ve got work to do. | 我们还有工作要做 |
[1:01:47] | We’re going to build ourselves a War Rig. | 我们要组装武装运输车 |
[1:01:50] | The finest piece of grunt in the Wasteland. | 废土上最厉害的机械 |
[1:01:53] | Bigger, stronger, faster! | 更大、更强、更快! |
[1:01:55] | Immorta! | 不死王! |
[1:01:57] | Immorta! Immorta! Immorta! | 不死王!不死王!不死王! |
[1:02:20] | We are going to build a contraption that will defend the rear. | 我们要建造后防机关 |
[1:02:23] | We will call it “The Bommyknocker.” | 我们称它为“刺锤” |
[1:02:26] | Is that the Praetorian Jack? | 那是禁卫军杰克? |
[1:02:32] | He looks lucky. | 他看来很幸运 |
[1:02:38] | He done the most runs on the Fury Road. | 他是往返愤怒道最多的车手 |
[1:02:41] | And brung back the booty every time. | 每次都能安全运货回来 |
[1:02:43] | Hey. Prae Jack. | 嘿,禁军杰克 |
[1:03:25] | What’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[1:03:36] | Why so shy? It’s just piss. | 害羞什么?尿而已 |
[1:03:44] | They were right, the crazy brothers. | 他们说得对…那对疯子兄弟 |
[1:03:47] | She is a mighty thing. | 这辆车的确厉害 |
[1:03:49] | Bigger, faster, stronger, further. | 更大、更快、更强、更远 |
[1:04:20] | Here it comes. | 来了 |
[1:05:32] | They look like Mortifiers. | 看来是绝命骑士 |
[1:05:34] | Mortifiers. They ride with Dementus. | 绝命骑士,德曼图的人 |
[1:05:36] | Not anymore. They’ve gone rogue. | 不再是了,他们叛变了 |
[1:05:38] | Contact. | 迎敌 |
[1:05:39] | Contact front! | 前方迎敌! |
[1:05:41] | You, go! | 你们!上! |
[1:05:55] | Contact right. Contact left. | 右边来敌、左边来敌! |
[1:06:00] | Crossbows, War Boys. | 十字弓,战争男孩 |
[1:06:02] | Load up. | 武装 |
[1:06:03] | Behind you! | 小心后面! |
[1:06:04] | 动手! | |
[1:06:06] | Go! | 上! |
[1:06:09] | 包抄! | |
[1:06:09] | – 攻击!- 再上弹! | |
[1:06:12] | 多些! | |
[1:06:13] | 帮他拆骨! | |
[1:06:14] | 绕过去 | |
[1:06:50] | Witness! | 为我见证! |
[1:07:14] | That’s engine two. | 是二号引擎 |
[1:07:20] | All down on top. Replenish! | 车顶没人了!补人! |
[1:08:04] | We need a short hose and clamps! | 要短软管和夹 |
[1:08:06] | Short hose. Clamps. | 短软管、夹 |
[1:08:09] | Short hose. Clamps. | 短软管、夹 |
[1:09:26] | Yes! | 好极! |
[1:09:39] | Black Thumb? Black Thumb. | 黑指技工!黑指技工! |
[1:09:51] | Up front. | 上前 |
[1:09:53] | Can I do the Bommyknocker? | 我可否启动刺锤? |
[1:09:55] | – What? – The Bommyknocker. | – 什么? – 刺锤 |
[1:09:57] | Not yet. | 还不行 |
[1:10:07] | Eyes left. They’re flanking us. | 看左边,他们包抄 |
[1:10:09] | Eyes right. Eyes right. | 注意右边!右边! |
[1:10:11] | They’re swarming. | 有大批人追来! |
[1:10:14] | Black Thumb. | 黑指技工 |
[1:10:25] | Black Thumb! Are you there? | 黑指技工,你在吗? |
[1:10:31] | Now hang tight. | 你抓紧 |
[1:10:57] | Prae Jack! Prae Jack! | 禁军杰克!禁军杰克! |
[1:11:20] | Pissboy. Pissboy! We got a busted radiator. | 尿童!尿童!散热器过热 |
[1:11:25] | Copy P-Jack. On my way. | 知道,立即来 |
[1:11:32] | Drink, my rig. Drink this piss. | 喝吧,运输车…喝这些尿 |
[1:11:34] | Come on. | 来啊 |
[1:11:47] | Prae Jack. | 禁军杰克! |
[1:12:14] | Witness! | 为我见证! |
[1:12:58] | No! | 不! |
[1:14:45] | The Bommyknocker! Do the Bommyknocker! | 刺锤!用刺锤! |
[1:14:47] | – Now? – Now! | – 现在吗? – 现在! |
[1:16:02] | Pull over. | 停车 |
[1:16:04] | You’re going to pull over and get out. | 你要停车,然后出去 |
[1:16:09] | Stop! | 停车! |
[1:17:20] | Where did you think you were going? | 你打算去哪? |
[1:17:28] | If you’re running away from the Citadel, | 若你想逃离堡垒… |
[1:17:30] | believe me, the Bullet Farm is a whole lot worse. | 信我,兵工农场的情况恶劣得多 |
[1:17:34] | The only other place is Gastown. It’s in the hands of Dementus. | 只剩炼油城,而它在德曼图手中 |
[1:17:37] | A mug who can’t even keep his gangs together. | 一个连自己帮派都团结不了的蠢蛋 |
[1:17:40] | And that’s it. There is nowhere else. | 就这些,再无其他去处 |
[1:17:44] | This is the Wasteland. | 这里是废土 |
[1:17:47] | Wherever you thought you were going does not exist. | 无论你想去哪,那里都不存在 |
[1:17:54] | It’s been a hard day. | 今天很难捱 |
[1:17:57] | I lost my convoy. | 我失去了我的车队 |
[1:17:59] | I lost my crew. | 我的车队 |
[1:18:01] | I’m gonna have to start again. | 我要重新组队 |
[1:18:06] | And I’m driving off thinking I ought to start with you. | 我开车走时想到,我该从你开始 |
[1:18:12] | You got good vision. | 你有好眼界 |
[1:18:14] | You read the play and you keep your head. | 懂得掌握形势,而且高度集中 |
[1:18:16] | You may be raw, but you have about you a purposeful savagery. | 你或很狂野,但粗中有细 |
[1:18:21] | You give me time, | 只要给我一些时间 |
[1:18:23] | I’ll teach you everything you need to know about Road War. | 我会教你关于路战的一切 |
[1:18:26] | If you survive everything we take on together, | 若你捱得过并肩对抗的每一场仗 |
[1:18:30] | you’ll have all the skills you need | 你就掌握到所有必要技能 |
[1:18:31] | to get wherever you wanna go. | 想去哪里都行 |
[1:18:35] | No questions asked. | 我什么都不会过问 |
[1:18:50] | Keep it. You’ll need it. | 留着吧,你会需要它 |
[1:19:07] | (4. 归途) | |
[1:19:25] | The stars be with you. | 繁星与你同在 |
[1:19:30] | The stars be with you. | 繁星与你同在 |
[1:19:40] | You and me, Little D. | 你和我,小德 |
[1:20:08] | Immortan Joe! | 不死老乔! |
[1:20:22] | (兵工农场) (废土第三要塞) | |
[1:20:47] | Two… four… six… eight… | 二…四…六…八… |
[1:20:51] | Done. Tank’s empty. | 行了,油缸空了 |
[1:20:55] | Everything accounted, down to the last drop of Mother’s Milk. | 全都点算好了,包括最后一滴母乳 |
[1:20:56] | – Good. – No, it’s not good. | – 好极 – 不,不好 |
[1:20:59] | That piece of anus-pus, Dementus, | 德曼图这混蛋 |
[1:21:01] | is running Gastown into the ground | 把炼油城搞得一塌糊涂 |
[1:21:03] | and blaming everyone but himself. | 但只会怪责别人 |
[1:21:04] | You tell Immortan Joe we need a meeting. | 你跟不死老乔说,我们要开会 |
[1:21:07] | A war meeting. | 战争会议 |
[1:21:09] | Otherwise we’re gonna get our tits caught in the wringer. | 否则我们必会大难临头 |
[1:21:13] | Here’s the boomstick you asked for. | 这是你要的霰弹枪 |
[1:21:24] | Thundersticks. Bullets all loaded. | 雷棒、子弹都上齐 |
[1:21:46] | For you. | 给你的 |
[1:21:52] | For your travels. | 给你上路用 |
[1:21:55] | You’re done here. | 你学满师了 |
[1:21:57] | You’re free to go. | 你可自由离开 |
[1:22:01] | Food, water, wheels, | 食物、水、车… |
[1:22:04] | whatever you need. | 你需要的一切 |
[1:22:07] | I’ll help you put it together. | 我会帮你找来 |
[1:22:11] | Give me a couple of days. | 给我几天时间 |
[1:23:14] | We’ll lead you in. | 我们带你们进去 |
[1:24:02] | Move! Hurry up! Come on! | 动手!快点!快! |
[1:24:08] | Back! Get out then! | 退后!滚开! |
[1:24:24] | Stay back! | 退后! |
[1:24:26] | Back! Stand back. | 退后!退后! |
[1:24:30] | Citizens of Gastown. | 炼油城的市民 |
[1:24:33] | I want what you want. A full belly… | 我跟你们有相同渴望,想填饱肚子… |
[1:24:37] | and a fistful of bullets for a tank of gas. | 想用一把子弹换一缸汽油 |
[1:24:42] | We have to put things right. | 我们必须拨乱反正 |
[1:24:46] | And today, we’re gonna do something about it. | 而今天,我们将采取行动 |
[1:24:54] | Are you in charge here? | 你是负责人? |
[1:24:59] | You can speak to me. | 你可跟我说 |
[1:25:01] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[1:25:03] | Well, I’ve got a message for Immortan Joe. | 我有个口讯给不死老乔 |
[1:25:07] | We’re in a black spiral here. | 我们陷入了困局 |
[1:25:09] | We can’t keep up supply. | 我们无法维持供应 |
[1:25:11] | Everyone is saying they’re being swindled and short-changed. | 人人都说他们被骗了、被亏待 |
[1:25:15] | Everyone is saying it’s my fault. | 人人都说是我的错 |
[1:25:17] | It’s everyone’s fault. | 其实是大家的错 |
[1:25:20] | I want a meeting of the warlords. | 我要跟军阀们开会 |
[1:25:22] | Me, him, the People Eater, that idiot Bullet Farmer. | 我、他、噬人魔和兵工农长那蠢才 |
[1:25:26] | High noon at the Citadel. Three days from now. | 正午时分,三日后堡垒见 |
[1:25:32] | Right. | 好 |
[1:25:35] | Ah, you better go. | 你们该走了 |
[1:25:38] | We’re not leaving without our tankers full of gas. | 不走,除非油车装满油 |
[1:25:43] | Go now. | 立即走 |
[1:25:56] | You wanna get out of here, follow me. | 你们想走的话,跟着我 |
[1:27:00] | High noon, the Citadel, three days from now. | 三日后正午,堡垒见 |
[1:27:04] | Be punctual. | 要准时 |
[1:27:44] | You give him a full tank of water, | 你给了他满缸的水 |
[1:27:46] | and 2,000 tits of Mother’s Milk | 两千份母乳 |
[1:27:48] | and then you return empty-handed. | 但却空手而回 |
[1:27:51] | Not a drop of guzzolene. | 一滴高耗油也没有 |
[1:27:53] | He filched us. We’re being filched. | 他私吞了我们的油,我们被骗了 |
[1:27:55] | Let’s kill him. Right now. | 杀了他,现在就去 |
[1:27:57] | Shoulda done it long ago, Dad. Shoulda crushed him, Dad! | 早就该动手,爸…早该杀了他! |
[1:27:59] | Father, give me the War Rig. | 父亲,给我运输车 |
[1:28:01] | Load it up with all of the firepower you’ve got, | 装配你所有武器 |
[1:28:03] | and I will blow him from the face of the earth. | 我会彻底消灭他 |
[1:28:05] | How do we do that before he blows up Gastown? | 怎确保他不会先毁了炼油城? |
[1:28:07] | We’ll build it again. | 我们重建就行 |
[1:28:09] | That’d take generations, you moron. | 那需要几个世代,你个白痴 |
[1:28:10] | We will build it again. | 我们会重建它 |
[1:28:12] | Your way of thinking is how he rooks us. | 正是你这思维,他才敢骗我们 |
[1:28:15] | He’s got you scared of his crazy. | 他令你怕他发疯 |
[1:28:17] | Here’s what we do! | 我们就这样办! |
[1:28:19] | We conserve every drop of guzzolene, | 我们省约每一滴高耗油 |
[1:28:21] | turn off all vehicles, all generators. | 关掉所有车辆、发电机 |
[1:28:23] | Turn off every water pump | 关上所有水泵 |
[1:28:24] | including the Big Four Aquifer Siphons. | 包括四大含水层虹吸器 |
[1:28:26] | Get. | 去 |
[1:28:27] | At first light, leave for Bullet Farm | 明天一早前往兵工农场 |
[1:28:29] | with your tankers empty. | 带上你空空如也的油车 |
[1:28:32] | Then, return with every munition you can load. | 然后,把能装上的弹药都运回来 |
[1:28:37] | I want every bullet and firearm, every caliber and size. | 我要各种子弹和枪,各种口径和尺寸 |
[1:28:41] | Your entire infantry ready to pick up. | 叫你整个步兵团准备就绪 |
[1:28:43] | Good. | 好极 |
[1:28:45] | Come to the watchtower. We’ll signal them now. | 来了望塔,现在就发讯号 |
[1:28:47] | Hell and Hall-elujah! We’re gonna take Gastown. | 该死的不得了!我们要攻下炼油城 |
[1:28:50] | Hit him! Hit him when he least suspects it. | 攻击他!乘其不备进攻! |
[1:28:52] | How do we stop him blowing up Gastown? | 我们怎阻止他炸毁炼油城? |
[1:29:21] | This place at the end of your map of secrets. | 这地方…你那秘密地图的尽头 |
[1:29:27] | Where is it? | 在哪里? |
[1:29:42] | My mother and father… | 我父母… |
[1:29:44] | were soldiers. | 以前是军人 |
[1:29:48] | Even as the world fell, | 即使在文明崩坏时 |
[1:29:49] | they yearned to be warriors for a virtuous cause. | 他们也渴望成为正义的战士 |
[1:29:55] | For them, it never happened. | 但他们最后也做不到 |
[1:30:00] | I wanna help you find this place. | 我想帮你找到这地方 |
[1:30:04] | Wherever it may be. | 不管它在何方 |
[1:30:33] | Come with me. | 和我一起去 |
[1:31:13] | Ready? | 准备好? |
[1:31:28] | I want your bikes. | 我要你的电单车 |
[1:31:29] | Load them on the back of the V8 Pursuit and tie them down. | 搬到V8追击者后座 绑好 |
[1:31:34] | Soon as that’s done, | 绑好之后 |
[1:31:36] | load it with food, fuel and water. | 装上食物、燃油和水 |
[1:31:38] | As much as you can carry. | 尽量装 |
[1:31:40] | What’s this? A scouting party? | 怎么了?侦察小队? |
[1:31:43] | Possibly. | 可能吧 |
[1:31:46] | What about us? | 那我们呢? |
[1:31:48] | You’re both gonna ride on the tanker. | 你们都上油车 |
[1:31:50] | What about me? | 我呢? |
[1:31:51] | You’re promoted. Rear defense. | 你升职了,负责后防 |
[1:31:54] | – On the War Rig? – Of course. | – 在运输车上? – 当然了 |
[1:31:57] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[1:32:00] | Is there a problem? | 有问题吗? |
[1:32:02] | You drive the V8. | 你驾驶V8 |
[1:32:04] | I drive the War Rig. | 我驾驶运输车 |
[1:32:05] | Not today. Today you drive Pursuit. | 今天不行,今天你开追击者 |
[1:32:09] | What am I gonna do? | 我要做什么? |
[1:32:10] | You’re with me. | 你跟着我 |
[1:32:11] | – Up front? – Up front. | – 坐车头? – 坐车头 |
[1:32:12] | As soon as we load up the weapons and munitions, | 一装满武器和弹药 |
[1:32:14] | you can drive the rig back. | 你就可以开运输车回去 |
[1:32:17] | All the way home? To the Citadel? | 一直开回家?回堡垒? |
[1:32:19] | Yep. | 是 |
[1:32:21] | Go on. | 上车吧 |
[1:32:37] | Wanna see what this can do? | 想看这辆车多厉害吗? |
[1:32:39] | Hit the second engine. | 启动第二引擎 |
[1:33:57] | All dead? | 全死了? |
[1:33:59] | Don’t know. | 不知道 |
[1:34:02] | Sniper ambush! | 狙击手伏击! |
[1:34:05] | He’s got backup. Outside. | 他有后援,在外面! |
[1:34:08] | Between the tanks. | 在油缸之间 |
[1:34:13] | I can’t see him. | 我看不到他 |
[1:34:26] | Behind you. | 在你后面 |
[1:36:47] | Do not miss. | 不要射失 |
[1:37:41] | Where are they? Can you see them? | 他们在哪?看到他们吗? |
[1:37:46] | On the ridge, to the left of the gate. | 在山脊,大闸左边 |
[1:38:06] | Give me that. | 给我 |
[1:38:18] | All right, load me up. Come on. | 好了,帮我上弹,快! |
[1:38:21] | Come here. | 过来 |
[1:39:44] | Jack! | 杰克! |
[1:40:34] | Yeah? We’re good. | 没事?我们走 |
[1:41:10] | We’ll head east for three days. | 我们要向东走三天 |
[1:41:13] | Once we clear the escarpment and the great salt plains, | 一越过悬崖和大盐原 |
[1:41:15] | we’ll take the bikes over the dunes all the way. | 就开电单车穿越沙丘 |
[1:41:19] | All the way. | 一直走 |
[1:41:41] | The digger. Let’s use the digger. | 挖土机,我们用挖土机吧 |
[1:41:43] | No time. | 没时间了 |
[1:41:47] | Out. | 出来 |
[1:44:16] | Fang it! Fang it! | 踩油!踩尽! |
[1:45:24] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[1:45:59] | This one’s still alive! | 这个没死 |
[1:46:00] | Good. | 好极 |
[1:46:08] | Get up here. | 站直 |
[1:46:10] | Come on, get up here. | 快,站直! |
[1:46:14] | Did you see that? | 你们看到吗? |
[1:46:16] | You see how they fought for each other, | 看到他们怎样为彼此而战吗? |
[1:46:18] | this little army of two? | 这两人小军队 |
[1:46:21] | Where were they going, so full of hope? | 他们满怀希望要去哪里? |
[1:46:25] | There is no hope! | 根本没有希望! |
[1:46:28] | Not for them, not for you! Certainly not for me! | 他们没有,你们没有!我也绝对没有! |
[1:46:33] | The day I acquire Bullet Farm, these two destroy it. | 我才刚占领兵工农场,就被他们毁了 |
[1:46:37] | I had Gastown, I had Bullet Farm. | 我原本有炼油城、兵工农场 |
[1:46:39] | With that, I coulda crippled the Citadel. | 有了这些,我本可瘫痪堡垒 |
[1:46:41] | – Jack. – Ruled the Wasteland! | – 我的杰克 – 统治废土! |
[1:46:43] | – The Wasteland woulda been… – My Jack. | – 废土本来会… – 我的杰克 |
[1:46:45] | a far better place for all of us. | 成为我们众人的乐土 |
[1:46:46] | Fury. | 芙莉 |
[1:46:46] | – Jack. – No! | – 杰克 – 不! |
[1:46:51] | Get up. | 起来 |
[1:46:52] | You two. | 你两个… |
[1:46:54] | You two break my heart. | 你两个令我心碎 |
[1:46:57] | You break my heart. | 你们令我心碎 |
[1:46:59] | And that’s not fair. | 这太不公平 |
[1:47:02] | You make me the Dark Dementus. | 你令我变成闇黑德曼图 |
[1:47:06] | The Dark Dementus cannot afford to be soft! | 闇黑德曼图绝不会心软! |
[1:47:10] | It’s the price I pay to be your leader! | 那是我成为你们领袖的代价! |
[1:47:13] | It’s the price we all pay to survive in the Wasteland. | 那是我们在废土上生存的代价 |
[1:47:16] | We cannot be soft! | 我们不能心软! |
[1:47:21] | There must be retribution. | 必须要报仇 |
[1:47:25] | Justice and retribution. | 正义和报仇 |
[1:47:43] | Hey, hey, hey! | 嘿! |
[1:47:46] | I want her to watch a while. String her up. | 我要她亲眼看着,绑起她 |
[1:47:50] | You’re going. You’re going. You’re going. | 你过去,过去! |
[1:47:54] | Let’s go. | 去 |
[1:48:03] | No, mate, other arm. | 不,老友,另一只手臂 |
[1:48:07] | What? You lost your touch? | 怎么了?你技不如前 |
[1:48:13] | I’ll do it. | 我来 |
[1:48:38] | Come on, piggy! Get up. Get up! | 来吧,猪仔,起来! |
[1:48:57] | Let’s go. Go. | 去!去吧! |
[1:50:01] | Smeg! | 傻麦 |
[1:50:09] | Enough! Enough! | 够了…够了! |
[1:50:13] | I’m bored. | 我闷了 |
[1:50:16] | Let’s end our cares and go home! | 解决掉麻烦,然后回家吧 |
[1:52:38] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[1:52:40] | Go back to sleep. I’ll make it nice for you. | 继续睡吧,我会让你舒服些 |
[1:52:45] | Stay! | 留下来! |
[1:52:48] | You’ll find peace here. | 你在这会得到安宁 |
[1:52:58] | I’m the Praetorian Furiosa. | 我是禁卫军芙莉欧莎 |
[1:53:02] | I am the Praetorian Furiosa! | 我是禁卫军芙莉欧莎! |
[1:53:05] | What happened to you? | 你怎么了? |
[1:53:07] | Pull. | 拉! |
[1:53:17] | Any sign of him? | 有他踪影吗? |
[1:53:19] | No. | 没有 |
[1:53:21] | But there’s something going on at Gastown. | 但炼油城似乎出事了 |
[1:53:23] | I think he’s blowing up Gastown. | 我觉得他要炸了炼油城 |
[1:53:25] | Rubbish. | 荒谬 |
[1:53:26] | Take a look. | 你自己看 |
[1:53:29] | He fails to turn up to a meeting and now this. | 他没出席会议,现在又这样 |
[1:53:35] | It’s fake. | 假的 |
[1:53:37] | There’s no possible advantage. | 那样做毫无好处 |
[1:53:39] | We shouldn’t have waited. | 我们本就不该等 |
[1:53:41] | Why’re we waiting now? Let’s go to Gastown now. | 为何还在等?立即去炼油城吧 |
[1:53:44] | He’s not at Gastown. | 他不在炼油城 |
[1:53:48] | Where’s Praetorian Jack? | 禁卫军杰克在哪? |
[1:53:51] | Where’s our War Rig? | 我们的武装运输车呢? |
[1:53:53] | He’s taken the Bullet Farm. | 他占领了兵工农场 |
[1:53:54] | You’re lying. | 你说谎 |
[1:53:55] | He’s taken the Bullet Farm, | 他已占领兵工农场 |
[1:53:56] | and he’s coming here next. | 下一步就攻来这里 |
[1:53:58] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道? |
[1:53:59] | They’re coming with grappling hooks and ladders. | 他们带着抓钩和梯子过来了 |
[1:54:02] | He wants to take the Citadel. | 他想攻占堡垒 |
[1:54:04] | Then we go to the Bullet Farm. | 那我们就去兵工农场 |
[1:54:05] | Meet him head-on right now. | 立即与他交锋 |
[1:54:07] | It’s Gastown that’s burning. He’s at Gastown. | 炼油城在燃烧,他在炼油城 |
[1:54:09] | He wants to draw you to Gastown. | 他想引你们去炼油城 |
[1:54:12] | He wants you to leave the Citadel exposed. | 他想你们暴露在堡垒外 |
[1:54:14] | So we stay here. | 那我们就留在这 |
[1:54:16] | We have three choices. The coward’s choice. | 我们有三个选择,懦夫的选择… |
[1:54:19] | Stay here and let Dementus mess with our minds. | 就是留下来让德曼图混淆我们 |
[1:54:22] | The fool’s choice, | 蠢材的选择 |
[1:54:23] | go out and meet an invisible enemy | 出去面对隐形敌人 |
[1:54:25] | on the road to the Bullet Farm. | 在兵工农场的路上迎敌 |
[1:54:27] | Or the warrior’s choice, go to Gastown and crush him. | 或战士的选择,去炼油城击溃他 |
[1:54:30] | It is my choice. | 这由我决定 |
[1:54:32] | We make him think we’re going to Gastown. | 要让他以为我们去炼油城 |
[1:54:37] | If you find him, he’s mine. | 若你找到他,我来动手 |
[1:55:04] | Yes. Yes! | 好!好极! |
[1:55:08] | They’re Gastown bound for sure. | 他们肯定是去炼油城 |
[1:55:16] | So gullible. | 真好骗 |
[1:55:18] | I hold them profoundly in contempt. | 我深深地蔑视他们 |
[1:55:31] | Gentlemans, it’s time. Time to do war. | 男士们,是时候了是时候开战 |
[1:55:35] | Time to take back what’s rightfully ours. | 夺回本就属于我们的东西 |
[1:55:37] | To the Citadel. | 直攻堡垒 |
[1:55:39] | Let’s party! | 去大玩一场! |
[1:56:36] | There always was, is, | 过去总有战争 |
[1:56:38] | and will be war. | 未来也会有战争 |
[1:56:43] | The Sumerian fought the Elamite. | 苏美尔人与埃兰人交战 |
[1:56:46] | The Saxon fought the Viking. | 撒克逊人对维京人 |
[1:56:49] | And so the histories grew. | 如此的历史越来越多 |
[1:56:52] | There were the Wars of the Roses, | 古有“玫瑰战争” |
[1:56:55] | The Oranges. | “橘子战争” |
[1:56:56] | The Opium Wars. | “鸦片战争” |
[1:57:00] | The One-Day, Six-Day, Thousand-Day Wars. | 一日之战、六日之战、千日之战 |
[1:57:07] | North against South. | 南北对战 |
[1:57:09] | East against West. | 东西对战 |
[1:57:15] | The first, second, third countless wars | 第一次、第二次、第三次以及无数次战争 |
[1:57:20] | of religion and righteous belief. | 关于宗教和正义信仰 |
[1:57:26] | The Oil Wars. Water Wars. | 石油战争、水战争 |
[1:57:30] | The Tri-Nation Nuclear War. | 三国核战 |
[1:57:33] | The Battle of the Boomtowns. | 新兴城市战役 |
[1:57:37] | And now, my dears… | 而现在,亲爱的各位 |
[1:57:40] | The Forty-Day Wasteland War. | 我们迎来四十天废土之战 |
[1:58:01] | Eyes for eyes. | 以眼还眼 |
[1:58:04] | Teeth for teeth. | 以牙还牙 |
[1:58:09] | Rage fueled by grief. | 悲痛燃起了怒火 |
[1:58:36] | I need a vehicle. | 我需要一辆车 |
[1:58:38] | There’s nothing here, not even a bike. | 这里什么都没有,电单车都没有 |
[1:58:40] | – Winch me down. – What’re you gonna do? Walk? | – 送我下去 – 你打算怎样?徒步去? |
[1:58:47] | I’ve got a vehicle. | 我有车 |
[1:58:58] | Can’t wait for you to see it. | 我很期待给你看看 |
[1:59:07] | Isn’t she wonderful? | 它很美吧? |
[2:00:22] | Hey! Look at this. | 嘿!快看 |
[2:00:25] | I think this one might fit. | 这个可能适合 |
[2:00:29] | Try it on! Try it on! | 试试!试试! |
[2:00:34] | Every moment wasted, | 每浪费一分钟 |
[2:00:36] | that mongrel gets farther and farther away. | 那杂种就离我们越远 |
[2:00:39] | Coming up! | 行了! |
[2:00:42] | And I want her fuel too. | 要了她的油! |
[2:00:44] | I want all of her fuel, and her water and her weapon. | 要她所有燃油、水和武器 |
[2:00:48] | A fool can run, but he can’t hide. | 那蠢材跑得掉,但躲不了 |
[2:00:54] | It’s gonna fit. | 它合用 |
[2:00:56] | Hey, Scrotus. | 嘿,斯高托斯 |
[2:00:58] | – Scrotus! – What? | – 斯高托斯!- 怎么了? |
[2:01:00] | You’ll need some proper tucker. | 你需要像样的食物 |
[2:01:02] | Canine kebab. | 例如狗肉串 |
[2:01:04] | We’ll take it with us. | 我们会带上 |
[2:01:05] | What do you mean, “us?” | 什么“我们”? |
[2:01:06] | I’m coming with you. | 我要跟你去 |
[2:01:08] | No, you’re not. You’ll slow me down. | 你不能去,你会拖慢我 |
[2:01:09] | I’m gonna make sure that dumb Dementus is dead. | 我要确保那蠢蛋德曼图死透 |
[2:01:12] | No, you’re not! | 不准去 |
[2:01:13] | You stay here and eat some dog. | 你留下吃些狗肉 |
[2:01:26] | What was that? | 那是什么? |
[2:01:28] | That is the darkest of angels. | 那是最暗黑的天使 |
[2:01:32] | The fifth Rider of the Apocalypse. | 第五位天启骑士 |
[2:01:41] | (5. 超越复仇) | |
[2:02:25] | Who are they? | 他们是谁? |
[2:02:27] | Someone competent and excessively resentful. | 强悍又过度怨愤的人 |
[2:02:30] | Who do you suppose they want? | 他们想捉谁? |
[2:02:31] | Me, without my crew. | 想单独捉我 |
[2:02:34] | We’ll wait here. Ambush him. | 我们在这等,埋伏他 |
[2:02:36] | Let’s go back. | 我们回去吧 |
[2:02:37] | No, no, no. We have to split up. | 不,我们分头走 |
[2:02:40] | Here, no time for long goodbyes. | 走吧,没时间慢慢道别 |
[2:02:42] | We’ve done some mighty things together. | 我们联手做过大事 |
[2:02:43] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[2:04:22] | I’m not Dementus! | 我不是德曼图 |
[2:04:27] | We swapped bikes! | 我们交换了电单车 |
[2:07:07] | You’ve found me. | 你找到我了 |
[2:07:11] | Freakish. | 怪人 |
[2:07:13] | You are a freak. | 你真是个怪人 |
[2:07:18] | You could have necked me in the night, but you didn’t. | 你本可半夜割我喉,但你没有 |
[2:07:21] | So, you must be that other thing. | 所以你一定是另一类人 |
[2:07:24] | Are you that thing? | 你是那类人吗? |
[2:09:05] | I have nothing. | 我一无所有 |
[2:09:08] | I am nothing. | 我一无是处 |
[2:09:11] | I’m yours. | 我随你处置 |
[2:09:34] | Remember me? | 记得我吗? |
[2:09:49] | You fabulous thing. | 你真了不起 |
[2:09:55] | You crawled out of… | 你捱过… |
[2:09:56] | a pitiless grave, deeper than Hell. | 比地狱还痛苦的折磨 |
[2:10:00] | And only one thing’s gonna do that for you. | 只有一样东西能驱使你做到 |
[2:10:02] | And not hope. | 不是希望 |
[2:10:04] | Hate. | 是仇恨 |
[2:10:06] | No shame in hate. | 仇恨并不可耻 |
[2:10:08] | It’s one of the great forces of nature. | 那是大自然的力量之一 |
[2:10:15] | That wasn’t hope, that was instinct. | 那不是希望,是本能 |
[2:10:32] | So… | 那么… |
[2:10:34] | …this is the day I die. | 今日就是我的死期 |
[2:10:37] | I’ve always wondered how– | 我常幻想会是怎样… |
[2:10:42] | Fifteen years ago there was a woman. | 十五年前有一个女人 |
[2:10:45] | Oh, so there’s more to this. | 噢,原来不只是新仇 |
[2:10:47] | Do you remember her? | 你还记得她吗? |
[2:10:49] | Do I get a clue? | 能给我提示吗? |
[2:10:56] | Right, okay. | 好…好吧 |
[2:10:58] | Redhead. Even her pu– | 红发的,阴毛也是– |
[2:11:03] | Was she your mother? Sister? | 她是你的妈妈?姐姐? |
[2:11:06] | Did she beg, did she scream? | 她有求饶吗?有尖叫吗? |
[2:11:09] | The ones who yell the least tend to stick in my mind. | 越沉默的,我越记得 |
[2:11:14] | Despite everything you did to her, | 即使你百般折磨她 |
[2:11:15] | she was magnificent. | 她仍是了不起的人 |
[2:11:16] | Oh, you were there. | 噢,你当时在场 |
[2:11:20] | My childhood. My mother. | 我的童年、我的母亲 |
[2:11:24] | I want them back. | 还给我 |
[2:11:26] | Of course you do. | 你当然想 |
[2:11:27] | I want them back! | 还给我 |
[2:11:29] | That’s exactly how I felt. | 这正是我当时的感受 |
[2:11:31] | My own family. My own magnificent beauties. | 我的家庭、我那些了不起的家人 |
[2:11:34] | Taken so unjustly. Immutably. | 被不公平地杀害,无可挽回 |
[2:11:36] | I’m right there, I’m right there with you. | 我就在那里,就跟你一样 |
[2:11:41] | I too craved nothing but revenge. | 我也只渴望复仇 |
[2:11:43] | A big bellyful of revenge. | 满肚复仇之火 |
[2:11:47] | If I may… | 容我说一句… |
[2:11:51] | If the shooter goes around the back, | 若枪手站在背后 |
[2:11:52] | the shootee won’t know the precise moment of the execution. | 被杀者就不会知道何时行刑 |
[2:11:57] | Minor torture, but every little bit counts. | 折磨虽小,但点滴都很重要 |
[2:12:00] | Either way, that rat shot will turn my brain into a pink mist so fast, | 无论如何,子弹都会瞬间令我的脑袋变成红雾 |
[2:12:03] | I won’t even hear the sound of the gun. | 我连枪声都不会听到 |
[2:12:06] | I’ll hear it. | 我会听到 |
[2:12:08] | I’ll hear it for the rest of my days. | 我余生都会听到 |
[2:12:09] | Of course you will. | 你当然会 |
[2:12:11] | I’ll feel the kickback in my hand. | 我的手会感觉到回弹 |
[2:12:12] | Sure. | 当然了 |
[2:12:15] | I’ll remember your face. | 我会记住你的脸 |
[2:12:17] | As the slug worms its way into the soft matter of your brain, | 子弹将在你的脑浆中蠕动 |
[2:12:21] | taking with it what you call your reason. | 绞碎你那些所谓的理性 |
[2:12:24] | And your memory, | 还有你的记忆 |
[2:12:27] | from which my mother will fortunately be absent. | 我很庆幸我母亲已不在其中 |
[2:12:29] | Brilliant. | 好极 |
[2:12:31] | I’ll be dead and you’ll still be sorrowing | 我会死,而你会一直哀悼… |
[2:12:33] | your lovey-dovey and your mommy magnificent. | 你那小情人,和你那了不起的妈咪 |
[2:12:36] | You idiot. | 你这白痴 |
[2:12:38] | You can never balance the scales of their suffering. | 你永远抵消不了他们的痛苦 |
[2:12:43] | – Give them back. – I can’t! | – 把他们还给我 – 我做不到 |
[2:12:48] | What you want, dear, are my cries of anguish. | 亲爱的,你只是想听我惨叫 |
[2:12:50] | Anguish without end. | 永受折磨 |
[2:12:52] | And if I could give you that, I would. | 若我可满足你,我会 |
[2:12:54] | But I don’t fear the loss of bliss in Heaven. | 但我既不怕不能上天堂 |
[2:12:56] | Or retribution in Hell. | 亦不怕在地狱里遭报应 |
[2:12:59] | And I’ve got a fiendishly high pain threshold. | 而且我忍痛能力极高 |
[2:13:01] | Again, do it again. | 再来,再打 |
[2:13:09] | If you can’t do me quick, | 若你不能痛快杀了我 |
[2:13:12] | you’ll have to do me slow. | 就只能慢慢折磨我 |
[2:13:15] | But you are never going to get anything close to what you want. | 但你永远得不到你想要的东西 |
[2:14:15] | Little D? | 小德? |
[2:14:23] | I have been waiting for you. | 我一直在等你 |
[2:14:26] | I’ve been waiting for someone like you, | 我一直在等像你这样的人 |
[2:14:29] | someone worthy of me. | 配得上我的人 |
[2:14:33] | No honor, no rule of law to sort things out. | 不讲名誉、不讲法治不择手段来解决问题 |
[2:14:37] | Just two evil bastards out here in the Wasteland. | 就两个残暴恶棍纵横这片废土 |
[2:14:41] | You do this, you do this right, you become me. | 只要你动手杀了我,你就会成为我 |
[2:14:45] | – I am nothing like you. – You are me. | – 我跟你绝不一样 – 你就是我 |
[2:14:47] | Already dead. | 早就是行尸走肉 |
[2:14:49] | To feel alive, we seek sensation. | 为了感觉活着而寻求刺激 |
[2:14:52] | Any sensation to wash away the cranky black sorrow. | 任何刺激只求冲淡扭曲、黑暗的悲伤 |
[2:14:56] | And it leaves us for a moment, but then it comes back, | 那悲伤暂时压下,但又再回来 |
[2:14:59] | and we have to do it all again. | 于是再寻刺激 |
[2:15:00] | And we need more, | 但要更强烈 |
[2:15:02] | and each time we need more until too much is never enough. | 一次比一次强烈,直至再强烈也不够 |
[2:15:05] | We are the already dead, Little D. | 我们早就是行尸走肉,小德 |
[2:15:12] | You and me. | 你和我 |
[2:15:23] | The question is… | 问题是… |
[2:15:28] | …do you have it in you to make it epic? | 你有能力弄得轰轰烈烈吗? |
[2:15:51] | She took away his voice, | 她夺走了他的声音 |
[2:15:52] | and they spent the rest of the day in silence. | 他们沉默地度过了余下的半天 |
[2:15:58] | There are those who prefer | 有些人认为 |
[2:15:59] | that she did more than shoot him. | 她不仅是开枪杀死他 |
[2:16:05] | They claim that she ended him in ways more fitting. | 他们声称她用了更恰当的方式了结他 |
[2:16:13] | They tell of righteous perversities and witty mutilations. | 说她以变态的方式复仇手法趣怪而扭曲 |
[2:16:21] | But this is the truth whispered to me by Furiosa herself. | 但这是芙莉欧莎亲口悄悄告诉我的真相 |
[2:16:28] | Deep in the Citadel, | 在堡垒深处 |
[2:16:30] | high up in the hydroponic gardens, | 在水培花园的高处 |
[2:16:35] | there is a tree unlike any other. | 有一棵非比寻常的树 |
[2:16:42] | Its soil is human. | 它以人类为土壤 |
[2:16:44] | Its nutrients human. | 以人类为养份 |
[2:16:47] | Maggots debriding his necrotic flesh. | 蛆虫在剥蚀他坏死的皮肉 |
[2:16:52] | It was an echo growing out of a living being. | 生命孕育出生机,生生不息 |
[2:17:03] | This is our first fruit, | 这是我们的第一颗果实 |
[2:17:06] | but it’s not for you and me. | 但它不属于你和我 |
[2:17:08] | Each of us in our own way will vanish from this Earth. | 我们每人都自会从地球中消逝 |
[2:17:12] | And then perhaps… | 之后或许… |
[2:17:15] | some uncorrupted life will rise to adorn it. | 能滋养出未受玷污的生命,点缀世间 |