时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Now you’re telling you’re a machine. The robot. | 你现在告诉我你是台机器 一个机器人 |
[00:07] | You knew I wanted access to the defense mainframe. | 你知道我希望可以进入防御系统主机 |
[00:11] | Do you have any idea what they will do to me if they find out? | 如果他们发现了的话 会怎么对我吗 |
[00:14] | Get down. | 趴下 |
[00:16] | Moments ago, this ship received word | 不久前这艘飞船收到了 |
[00:19] | of a Cylon attack against our home worlds is underway. | 赛昂人正在袭击我们家园的消息 |
[00:22] | As of this moment, we are at war. | 此时此刻 我们开战了 |
[00:26] | All right, we can take three more people. | 好了 我们还可以再带三个人 |
[00:28] | Giving up my seat. | 我不要我的座位了 |
[00:35] | l’ve decided you’re an expression of my subconscious mind | 不 我知道你是我潜意识 |
[00:38] | playing itself out during my waking states. | 在清醒状态下 自主行动的表现 |
[00:41] | So l’m only in your head? | 那我只在你的脑袋里吗 |
[00:46] | No. | 不 |
[00:47] | There maybe Cylon agents living among us. | 也许在我们中间有赛昂人的探子 |
[00:50] | Some may not even know they’re Cylons at all. | 有些人可能完全不知道他们是赛昂人 |
[00:53] | They could be sleeper agents | 他们在觉醒之前可以 |
[00:54] | programed to perfectly impersonate human beings until activation. | 被编程为完美地被赋予人格化的沉睡者 |
[01:33] | And one minute to mark. | 还有一分钟开始 |
[02:25] | God has a plan for you, Gaius. He has a plan for everything and everyone. | 为我们你盖尤斯这一切和大家想个计划 |
[02:35] | Gaius? Are you even listening to me? | 盖尤斯 你听我说话了吗 |
[02:43] | Passengers, 30 seconds to mark. | 乘客们 三十秒开始 |
[02:45] | Planet. Men. Women. Age. | 星球 男人 女人 年龄 |
[02:49] | You know what? Do this after the jump. lt’s all right. Go ahead. | 在跳跃之后把这个弄好 没关系 去做吧 |
[03:06] | You have to believe in something. | 你必须相信一些事情 |
[03:10] | l believe in a world that I can and do understand. | 我相信在一个世界上 我能真正的理解 |
[03:13] | A rational universe explained through rational means. | 通过合理手段 可以解释一个合理的宇宙 |
[03:24] | l love you. That’s not rational. | 我爱你 是不理性的 |
[03:30] | l know. | 是 |
[03:33] | No, but you’re not rational. | 是 可你就是不理性的 |
[03:39] | You’re also not really here. | 你都不是真正在这的 |
[03:43] | Neither am l. | 我也是 |
[03:46] | Madam President, ladies and gentlemen, | 总统女士 女士们 先生们 |
[03:48] | our 33 minutes are almost up once again. | 三十三分钟快到了 |
[03:51] | Please prepare for our faster-than-light jump. Thank you. | 请准备好我们的超光速跳跃 |
[04:01] | Cutting it a little close this time, aren’t we, Billy? | 每次你都知道快到了 比利 |
[04:04] | Pilot says they’ve had to reboot the FTL computer again. | 驾驶员说要重启动一下超光速的计算机 |
[04:11] | Why do the Cylons come every 33 minutes? | 为什么赛昂人都是每三十三分钟来一次呢 |
[04:14] | Why isn’t it 34, 35. . . | 为什么不三十四分钟 三十五分钟 |
[04:16] | – Cally. – What? | -凯莉 -干什么 |
[04:19] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[04:24] | 1 5 seconds. | 十五秒 |
[04:27] | Sir, jump 237 underway. | 长官 第237次跳跃正在进行 |
[04:29] | 53 ships have jumped. | 五十三艘飞船跳跃成功 |
[04:31] | 1 0 still reporting trouble with their FTL drives, | 十艘漂流号飞船的超光速推动器出现问题 |
[04:33] | including Colonial One. | 包括殖民者一号 |
[04:35] | We’re getting slower. | 我们变得越来越慢了 |
[04:40] | Maybe this time. | 可能就是这次了 |
[05:04] | Dradis contact. | 雷达目标 |
[05:06] | lt’s the Cylons. | 是赛昂人 |
[05:08] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[05:10] | Not this time, maybe the next. | 不是这次 可能是下一次 |
[05:13] | l got another idea for the next cycle. | 下轮飞行我有个主意 |
[05:15] | Ladies and gentlemen, I’m afraid the Cylons have appeared again. | 女士们先生们 很不幸 赛昂人又出现了 |
[05:18] | However, our FTL drive is now working and we will jump momentarily. | 不过我们的超光速运行正常会马上跳跃的 |
[05:24] | Five days now. | 五天了 |
[05:30] | There are limits | 有限度的 |
[05:33] | to the human body, the human mind. | 对于人类的大脑 人类的身体 |
[05:36] | Tolerances that you can’t push beyond. | 完全不受自己的控制了 |
[05:41] | Those are facts, | 这个是事实 |
[05:45] | provable facts. | 被证实的事实 |
[05:49] | Everyone has their limit. | 每个人都有极限的 |
[05:51] | All right, you know the drill, people. Scatter formation. | 好了 你们知道规矩 |
[05:55] | Keep them off the civies and don’t stray beyond the recovery line. | 分散阵形 不要超跃补给线 |
[06:03] | Watch the ammo hoists for the main guns. You’ve got a red light right there. | 主炮台 你这里有个红色警报 |
[06:11] | We have a hit on the starboard bow. Away the damage control parties. | 右舷被击中了 派遣检修组 |
[06:15] | Basestar is launching raiders. | 基地之星发射突袭机了 |
[06:28] | Colonial One is ready to jump. | 殖民者一号准备跳跃 |
[06:35] | All civilian ships away, including Colonial One. | 所有民用飞船都走了 包括殖民者一号 |
[06:38] | Recover fighters. Stand by to jump. | 回撤战机 准备跳跃 |
[06:40] | Combat landings. | 战斗降落 |
[06:49] | All fighters aboard, sir. | 所有的战机都回来了 |
[06:50] | Execute jump. | 执行跳跃 |
[07:10] | Jump 237 complete. | 第237次跳跃 完成 |
[07:14] | All civilian ships present and accounted for, sir. | 所有民用飞船都没事 |
[07:17] | Start the clock. | 开始计时 |
[07:19] | And let’s start prepping for the next jump. | 现在开始准备下一次跳跃 |
[07:22] | Clock is running. 33 minutes. | 计时开始 三十三分钟 |
[07:26] | Mark. | 开始 |
[07:32] | You got 32 minutes, people. | 你们有三十二分钟的时间 各位 |
[07:59] | You know you’re not safe. | 你知道你还不安全 |
[08:02] | No, of course not. | 当然 当然不 |
[08:05] | The Cylons will follow us again, | 赛昂人会继续跟着我们 |
[08:08] | as they have the last 237 times. | 像过去的237次一样 |
[08:14] | You’re right, you know. There are limits. | 你说的对 是有极限的 |
[08:17] | Eventually, you’ll make a mistake. | 他们最终会犯错误的 |
[08:19] | And then you’ll kill us all. | 那他们会把我们都杀了的 |
[08:21] | Yes. | 是的 |
[08:23] | Yes, I know. | 是的 不过 |
[08:26] | But not for another 33 minutes. | 还要再等上三十三分钟 |
[10:02] | I want to try something new this time. | 我想这次试试一些新玩样儿 |
[10:11] | Divide the fleet into six groups. | 把舰队分成六组 |
[10:16] | Then they jump. . . | 然后跳跃 |
[10:19] | Then they jump | 然后在第四次跳跃的时候 |
[10:21] | two more times and on the fourth jump, we rendezvous at | 多进行两次跳跃 跳到同一位置 |
[10:23] | a common set of coordinates. | 然后建立坐标 |
[10:26] | 24 jumps to plot, we’re breaking our humps | 要策划二十四次跳跃 |
[10:30] | calculating one jump every 33 minutes. | 每三十三分钟跳一次 算起来累都累死了 |
[10:35] | Get off my jacket. | 让我把夹克拿起来 |
[10:36] | Are you eating this? | 你还吃这个吗 |
[10:38] | Not anymore. | 不吃了 |
[10:41] | Combat landings expected again to be the order of the day, | 战斗模式迫降是今天的可能要接到的命令 |
[10:47] | so double-check your undercarriage before. . . | 所以 检查两次各自的装备 |
[10:55] | Look, you’ve all done this 237 times. | 你们都已经做过237次了 |
[11:01] | You know what to do. | 你们知道该怎么做 |
[11:03] | No mistakes. | 不要有失误 |
[11:06] | And let’s make it to 238. | 让我们成功地完成第238次 |
[11:10] | And good luck and be careful out there. | 祝你们好运 战斗的时候 注意点吧 |
[11:33] | Can you do me a favor? | 你能帮我个忙吗 |
[11:34] | Tell Captain Apollo he owes me one wing. | 告诉阿波罗上尉 他欠我个机翼 |
[11:36] | You got it, Chief. | 你说对了 长官 |
[11:39] | No, Cally, there’s three. l know there’s three. | 不 凯莉 有三个的 我知道有三个的 |
[11:42] | Can you check it again for me, please? | 再检查一次好吗 |
[11:44] | Yeah. | 恩 |
[11:45] | At least get some of them starting to work. | 至少能有人开始工作了吗 |
[11:48] | We’ll sleep when we’re dead. Come on. | 嘿 睡得越多 死得越快 起来 |
[11:51] | Boomer. | 布玛儿 |
[11:53] | Heard the latest? They say Cylons look like us now. | 最近听说赛昂人看起来像我们一样了 |
[11:56] | Primary fuel? | 主燃料怎么样 |
[11:58] | Primary fuel 2893 KRG. | 主燃料显示2893千克 |
[12:00] | Marine told one of the pilots that we marooned some guy back on Ragnar | 海军陆战队员告诉驾驶员 谣传那个 |
[12:04] | because they actually thought that he was a Cylon. | 被留在纳格兰的那人其实被认作是赛昂人 |
[12:06] | You know what? l don’t give a frak. | 知道吗 关我什么鸡巴事 |
[12:09] | Red light on the number four thruster. Go make a visual lD. See if it’s blocked. | 四号推进器红灯 去看看是不是被堵住了 |
[12:14] | Right. | 好吧 |
[12:30] | A little rough on your new ECO, don’t you think? | 对菜鸟是不是有点太狠了 |
[12:33] | He’s not my ECO. | 他又不是指挥官 |
[12:35] | He’s some refugee from Triton | 他是从赤若朗来的 |
[12:36] | that l’ve been saddled with | 还没有安顿下来的难民 |
[12:38] | and I didn’t ask you. | 我又没管你要 |
[12:44] | Helo’s gone, Sharon. | 西洛死了 |
[12:45] | l didn’t ask you that, either. | 我也没有问你这个 |
[12:52] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[12:58] | Colony? | 殖民地 |
[12:59] | Saggitaron. How many have you got? | 撒纪特恩 有多少人 |
[13:01] | 5,251 survivors from Saggitaron, last count. | 根据上次统计撒纪特恩有5251人存活 |
[13:06] | We can’t transmit photos yet. | 我们现在不能传送照片 |
[13:08] | lf you want, you can leave them with us | 要么你可以放在这里 |
[13:10] | or you can put them on the board outside. | 要么你可以放在外面的告示牌上 |
[13:13] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[13:15] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[13:16] | Next. | 下一个 |
[13:21] | Colony? | 殖民地 |
[14:07] | Update on the headcount, Madam President. | 更新一下人数 总统女士 |
[14:19] | How did we lose 300? | 我们怎么死掉三百人的 |
[14:21] | There were some overcounts, | 有些算多了 有些在上次攻击后 |
[14:24] | a few deaths from wounds and a few missing during the last attack. | 失踪或死掉了 |
[15:07] | Do you want children, Gaius? | 你想要孩子吗 盖尤斯 |
[15:13] | Let me think about that for a minute. | 让我想一想 |
[15:17] | No. | 不 |
[15:21] | Procreation is one of God’s commandments. | 生育可是上帝的戒律之一啊 |
[15:24] | Really? | 真的 |
[15:27] | l’m sure someday, if you’re a good Cylon, | 我想要是有一天你想去赛昂的话 |
[15:29] | he’ll reward you with a lovely little walking toaster | 他会回报给你一个可爱的 |
[15:31] | of your very own. | 给你自己 |
[15:34] | l want us to have a child, Gaius. | 我要我们生个孩子 盖尤斯 |
[15:37] | You can’t be serious. | 你开玩笑的吧 |
[15:39] | lt’s Dr. Amarak. | 是艾默里克博士 |
[15:41] | What was that? | 什么 |
[15:48] | l’m so sorry for interrupting you while you were speaking. | 很抱歉打断你们的谈话 |
[15:53] | You were just saying? | 你们刚刚在说什么啊 |
[15:55] | Oh ! Uh. . . | 艾默里克博士 |
[15:57] | l was just saying that a Dr. Amarak | 我是说艾默里克博士 |
[16:01] | had requested to speak with the President. | 想要和总统通电话 |
[16:03] | Dr. Amarak. I see. | 我知道他 |
[16:06] | You know him? | 你知道 |
[16:07] | Have you always been able to multitask like this? | 你一直都是被这样多方质问吗 |
[16:09] | Yes. Yes. | 是的 |
[16:12] | l used to work with him at the Ministry of Defense. | 我以前和他一起在国防部工作 |
[16:16] | lt says here that he’s uncovered important information | 据说是他发现了 |
[16:19] | regarding how the Cylons were able to defeat colonial defenses. | 赛昂人是可以无抵抗入侵的 |
[16:23] | l was always a little worried he was on to us. | 我就知道他一直都盯着咱们 |
[16:25] | Were you going to speak to him? | 你能不能说你很忙 |
[16:27] | Perhaps l should speak to him if you’re busy. | 让我直接和他通话 |
[16:31] | Actually, l think he wanted to speak directly with the President. | 其实我看他想直接和总统通话 |
[16:34] | lt sounded urgent. | 听起来很急 |
[16:37] | lt must be very important. | 一定是非常重要的 |
[16:41] | Maybe something about a certain traitor in the President’s inner circle? | 可能和总统做一下交易呢 |
[16:45] | There’s not enough time before we jump. | 现在离跳跃的时间不多了 |
[16:46] | l want him on board first thing during the next cycle. | 等下一次让他上来再说吧 |
[16:50] | Thank you, Doctor. | 谢谢你 博士 |
[16:55] | l’d say you have a serious problem. | 我看你有个大麻烦了 |
[16:57] | lf I can help. | 很乐意帮忙 |
[17:05] | He’s a strange one, isn’t he? | 他有点怪啊 是不是 |
[18:50] | Twelve more cases of nervous exhaustion. | 又多了十二个 我精疲力竭 |
[18:52] | That makes 61 . | 我都六十一岁了 |
[18:54] | Have the docs start pumping them up with stimulants | 让医生开始给他们打些刺激物 |
[18:58] | and get them back on the line. | 重返岗位 |
[19:00] | Pilots, too. | 还有驾驶员 |
[19:01] | Fuel report. | 战场报告 |
[19:02] | One out of every three, every other cycle. | 每次每三个人中出来一个 |
[19:04] | That’s going to come back and bite us in the ass. | 好像他们能回来 偷袭我们似的 |
[19:07] | We have too much work | 我们有太多的事情要人来做了 |
[19:09] | and not enough people to do it. | 可没人做 |
[19:10] | Fuel report. | 战场报告 |
[19:12] | l’ve already signed one of these. | 我已经签过了 |
[19:14] | Yes, sir. Sorry, sir. | 好的 长官 对不起 |
[19:15] | Comm traffic two from the President. | 这个是总统的口信 |
[19:18] | ls this my 1 0 minutes or this yours? | 是我轮到我休息十分钟 还是你 |
[19:19] | Yours. I took 1 0 last time. | 你的 我上次休息过了 |
[19:23] | l’ll see you guys in combat. | 那么我战斗的时候再回来 |
[19:26] | l believe it was your 1 0 minutes. | 这个应该是轮到你休息啊 |
[19:27] | lf the old man’s so tired he can’t remember, then it’s his turn. | 老头子太累了 都记不清是不是他的了 |
[19:38] | You see the note from the XO? | 你看到副官的通知了吗 |
[19:39] | Yeah, I saw it. No way. | 恩 我看见了 没门 |
[19:43] | Kara, everyone else. . . | 凯拉 其他人 |
[19:44] | l don’t fly with stims. | 我不会带着污垢飞行的 |
[19:45] | They blunt your reflexes, your reaction time. | 它们会延缓你的反应时间 |
[19:49] | Come on, Kara, give me a break. Just. . . | 不要这样 卡拉 让我轻松点 |
[19:51] | Why are we arguing about this? | 我们为什么要争论下去呢 |
[19:53] | l have no idea. | 我也不知道 |
[19:55] | Neither do l. You’re the CAG, | 我也是 你才是空军指挥官 |
[19:56] | act like one. | 像个指挥官的样子 |
[19:57] | What the hell does that mean? | 这到底是什么意思啊 |
[20:00] | lt means that | 意思是 |
[20:00] | you’re still acting like you’re everyone’s best friend. | 你还是把你当作所有人的好朋友而已 |
[20:03] | We’re not friends, you’re the CAG. | 我们不是朋友 你是指挥官 |
[20:06] | Be careful out there | 大家当心一点 |
[20:07] | Our job isn’t to be careful, | 我们的职责不是当心一点 |
[20:09] | it’s to shoot Cylons out of the frakking sky. | 而是在空中他妈的消灭赛昂人 |
[20:12] | Good hunting is what you say. | 你说射得好 |
[20:14] | And now, one of your idiot pilots is acting like a child | 现在你们队中的一个队员像一个孩子一样 |
[20:17] | and refusing to take her pills. So she either says, “Yes, sir,” | 拒绝吃她的药 |
[20:20] | and obeys a direct order or you smack her in the mouth | 要么她说是的 长官 |
[20:23] | and you drag her sorry ass down to sickbay and you make her take those pills. | 要么你就掐着他的嘴 让他说对不起 |
[20:32] | Well, l’m glad l’m not working for you. | 对你来说有用就行 |
[20:37] | You’re damn right you’re glad. | 你说的真对 |
[20:42] | So, do I have to smack you in the mouth, Lieutenant? | 那我是不是掐着你的嘴呢 中尉 |
[20:48] | No, sir. l’ll take my pills. | 不用了 我会吃药的 |
[20:53] | Perfect. | 好极了 |
[20:57] | Carry on. | 继续 |
[20:59] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 长官 |
[21:00] | Pilots to ready room for pre-flight briefing. Pilots to ready room. | 飞行员到准备室去 |
[21:08] | What? | 什么? |
[22:10] | Jump 238 complete. | 第238跳完成 |
[22:12] | Start the clock. | 开始计时 |
[22:15] | 33 minutes. | 33分钟 |
[22:17] | Mark. | 开火 |
[22:20] | All civilian ships present and. . . | 所有民用飞船都在这 |
[22:25] | One civilian ship missing and unaccounted for, sir. | 有一艘飞船失踪原因不明 长官 天那 |
[22:29] | Which one? The OIympic Carrier. | 哪一艘 奥林匹克航母 |
[22:31] | Commercial passenger vessel. | 客座飞船 |
[22:33] | Were they left behind? | 是落下了 |
[22:35] | l think I accounted for all civilian ships before we left. | 我想我们已经在上次清点过了 |
[22:37] | You think? Did you or didn’t you? | 你想 你查了 还是没有查 |
[22:43] | They’re not logged in, sir. I think they may have been left behind. | 它们没有启动 |
[22:48] | How many people aboard ship? | 我想它们是落在后面了 那上面有多少人 |
[22:50] | 1 ,345 souls, sir. | 1345人 长官 |
[22:56] | You’re telling me we left over 1 ,300 people | 你的意思说 我们已经让1300人 |
[22:59] | to die at the hands of the Cylons? | 遭到了赛昂人的毒手了 |
[23:00] | lt may not have been her fault, sir. | 也许不是我们的错误 长官 |
[23:03] | lt may have simply been a navigational error | 它们的导航系统发生了错误 |
[23:05] | and they jumped to the wrong coordinates | 跳跃到了错误的坐标 |
[23:06] | or the Cylons destroyed the ship before they jumped. . . | 或者赛昂人在它们跳跃前就击毁了 |
[23:09] | Or 50 other things may have happened. | 还有千万个假设 |
[23:11] | The point is we don’t know what the hell did happen. | 但是 我们不知道的是 到底发生了什么 |
[23:19] | Yes, we’re tired. | 是的 我们累了 |
[23:20] | Yes, there’s no relief. | 是的 没有喘口气的机会 |
[23:23] | Yes, the Cylons keep coming after us time after time after time | 是的 赛昂人一次又一次地跟在我们后面 |
[23:27] | and yes, we are still expected to do our jobs. | 但是 我们还是必须要努力做好工作 |
[23:41] | We make mistakes, people die. | 我们犯一个错误 人们就得死 |
[23:46] | There aren’t many of us left. | 我们所剩无己了 |
[23:53] | Carry on. | 继续 |
[24:23] | Okay. Next crisis? | 好了 下个危机 |
[24:31] | List of calls? Yes. | 损失清单 好的 |
[24:34] | But first, where’s the doctor that’s supposed to be on board? | 等等 那个博士 我准备要见的 |
[24:38] | What’s his name? | 他叫什么名字啊 |
[24:40] | Dr. Amarak. Yes. | 艾默里克博士 是的了 |
[24:43] | Dr. Amarak. | 艾默里克博士 |
[24:53] | He was on the OIympic Carrier. | 他在奥林匹克航母上 |
[25:02] | God is watching out for you, Gaius. | 上帝帮你们个大忙了 |
[25:09] | The universe is a vast and complex system. | 宇宙是一个快速且复杂的系统 |
[25:13] | Coincidental, serendipitous events | 巧合的 |
[25:17] | are bound to occur. lndeed they are to be expected. | 充满着被寄予的事件 |
[25:19] | lt’s part of the pattern, part of the plan. | 那是图案的一部分 计划的一部分 |
[25:21] | Dr. Amarak posed a threat to you. | 艾默里克博士本该对你有威胁的 |
[25:24] | Now he’s gone. | 但是现在他却消失了 |
[25:26] | Logic says there’s a connection. | 这其中必然有逻辑的联系 |
[25:29] | A connection, maybe. But not God. | 或许有联系 没有上帝 |
[25:34] | There is no God or gods, | 这个世上没有上帝 或者诸神 |
[25:36] | singular or plural. | 不管是一个 还是许多 |
[25:38] | There are no large invisible men, or women for that matter, | 没有什么看不见的男人 或者女人 |
[25:41] | in the sky taking a personal interest | 在天上 俯视芸芸众生 |
[25:43] | in the fortunes of Gaius Baltar. | 眷顾着盖尤斯·波尔塔 |
[25:46] | Be careful. | 当心点 |
[25:48] | That which God gives, he can also take away. | 上帝赐予你东西 也可以从你身上拿走 |
[25:58] | 1 5 seconds. | 十五秒钟 |
[26:07] | Maybe this time. | 也许就是这次了 |
[26:20] | Dradis? | 雷达 |
[26:23] | No enemy contacts. | 没有敌情 |
[26:26] | Keep the clock running. | 让表继续走 |
[26:31] | What do you think? | 你怎么想啊 |
[26:36] | l think we wait. | 我想我们等着 |
[27:12] | Get me the President. | 帮我接通总统 |
[27:21] | Why this time? | 为什么这一次 |
[27:24] | Was it something that you did? | 你做了什么吗 |
[27:26] | We had a new plan, but we didn’t have time to implement it yet. | 我们有个机会 但还没有时间去执行 |
[27:29] | We lost that ship during the last cycle, the OIympic Carrier. | 你认为是不是和上一轮跳跃失踪的 |
[27:32] | Does that have something to do with it? | 奥林匹克航母有关呢 |
[27:36] | Possibly. | 有可能 |
[27:45] | Are you there? | 你还在吗 |
[27:47] | Yeah, l’m here. | 是的 我在 |
[27:51] | What do we do now, Commander? l’ve got people on the verge over here. | 我们接下来怎么做 人们都很着急 |
[27:56] | We’re going to go to Condition Two. We have to take advantage of this time | 我们要进行二级戒备 |
[27:59] | and let our people get some rest. | 我们要利用这次 让人们休息一下 |
[28:01] | All right. | 好的 |
[28:03] | And how long do we stay at Condition Two? | 我们要处于二级戒备多久 |
[28:08] | Until l’m satisfied they’re not going to return. | 直到我觉得他们不会回来了 |
[28:11] | lt’s a military decision. | 这是军事决定 |
[28:14] | lt is. I know that. | 是的 是的 |
[28:15] | You’re right and I defer to your decision. And, Commander, | 我尊重你的决定 还有 指挥官 |
[28:21] | let your men and women | 让你的男人和女人知道 |
[28:24] | know how grateful I am for the job that they are doing, please. | 我有多么的感激他们所做的工作 请 |
[28:31] | Thank them for me. | 替我谢谢他们 |
[28:34] | Thank you, Madam President. | 谢谢你 总统夫人 |
[28:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:43] | Contact Apollo. | 联系阿波罗 |
[28:45] | Tell him to set up a combat patrol around the fleet | 让他围绕舰队作次巡逻 |
[28:49] | and order his other pilots to land immediately. | 让所有的其他的飞行队归队 |
[28:52] | All right, people, you heard the order. | 你们听到命令了吗 |
[28:54] | Boomer, Starbuck, form up with me. | 布玛儿 星芭儿 和我一起热个身 |
[28:57] | We’ll fly the first CAP. | 我们做先头 |
[28:59] | l want everyone else back on Galactica and in their racks. | 我要所有的人都回到卡拉狄加上去 |
[29:03] | Three-hour rotation. | 上机架 三个小时轮班 |
[29:05] | STARBUCK: Hey, Apollo, | 嘿 阿波罗 |
[29:06] | not that l’m not honored by being chosen to sit in my cockpit | 我不是说接下来的三个小时 |
[29:09] | for the next three hours but. . . | 我要像孩子一样坐在驾驶舱内不荣幸 |
[29:11] | But why you? | 可是 可为什么是你 恩 |
[29:13] | Take a guess. | 猜一下 |
[29:15] | Because l’m on drugs? | 因为我嗑药了 |
[29:17] | You got it. This patrol is 1 00% stimulated. | 猜对 这次的飞行是百分百的演习 |
[29:21] | CRASHDOWN: Anyone else feels Iike | 有人在 |
[29:23] | they have frakking ants crawling behind their eyeballs? | 我们眼皮底下大发厥词呢 |
[29:26] | How about you, Boomer? | 你怎么样呢 布玛儿 |
[29:28] | Doc tells me you’re holding up better than anybody in the squadron. | 有人告诉我 整个队里你最能挺啊 |
[29:31] | l’m tired like everybody else. | 我和别人一样累啊 |
[29:33] | APOLLO: You never seem it. | 你看起来从来都没有过 |
[29:34] | That’s ’cause she’s a Cylon. | 因为她是赛昂人 |
[29:36] | You’re going to make me come over there and kick your ass. | 你是不是要我下去揍你啊 |
[29:39] | Okay. Let’s set up a patrol here | 在有人受伤之前 |
[29:42] | before somebody gets hurt. | 我们从这开始巡逻吧 |
[29:45] | Follow me. | 跟着我 |
[29:46] | Copy that, Apollo. | 收到 阿波罗 |
[29:55] | A couple hours rack time does sound awfully sweet | 几小时的休憩 听起来是爽啊 |
[29:58] | right about now. | 你应得的 |
[30:00] | You deserve it. | 事实上是 |
[30:03] | You know, the truth is | 这一切让我感觉到 |
[30:07] | all this has me feeling more alive than I have in years. | 我十一年来都没这么精神了 |
[30:13] | You look that way, too. | 你看起来就是这样的啊 |
[30:15] | lt’s good to see you without the cup in your hand. | 看你手里没拿杯子真好 |
[30:18] | Don’t start. | 不要讽刺我了 |
[30:19] | l know there’s a whole lot of people aboard this ship | 舰上有许多人 |
[30:22] | that wish you weren’t feeling as good as you are. | 都希望感觉能和你一样好 |
[30:25] | lf the crew doesn’t hate the XO, then he’s not doing his job. | 招募了副官 没有做好他的工作 |
[30:28] | Besides, got to make the old man look good. | 还有 要让老头子看起来精神点嘛 |
[30:32] | l always look good. | 我一直看上去不错 |
[30:34] | Did you look in a mirror? | 照照镜子再说吧 |
[30:36] | Seriously. . . | 说正经的 长官 |
[30:37] | Sir. | 我们的团队只会奋力向前 |
[30:38] | . . .it’s one thing to push the crew, it’s another to break them. | 没有什么可以打败的 |
[30:42] | Dradis contact. Bearing 348, | 雷达目标 方向P48 |
[30:44] | carom 1 20, one ship. | 接近120 有一艘船 |
[30:46] | Getting recognition signal. | 收到确认信号 |
[30:51] | lt’s the Olympic Carrier, sir. | 是奥林匹克航母 长官 |
[30:53] | ls that confirmed? | 确定了吗 |
[30:55] | lt’s confirmed, sir. | 确定了 |
[31:01] | Thank the gods. | 感谢上帝 |
[31:08] | Action stations. | 各就各位 |
[31:13] | Put the fleet into Condition One. | 全船一级戒备 |
[31:15] | l want all Vipers manned and ready, but keep them in the tubes. | 我要让所有的蝮蛇驾驶员进入发射舱 |
[31:19] | Mr. Gaeta. Sir? | 盖塔先生 |
[31:21] | Restart the clock. 33 minutes. | 重新计时 三十三分钟 |
[31:26] | l hope you’re wrong. | 希望你是错的 |
[31:27] | So do l. | 我也是 |
[31:28] | CIock is running. | 时间仍在计时 |
[31:29] | So do l. | 我也是 |
[31:35] | No. lt’s all wrong. | 是 他全错了 |
[31:40] | lf they were left behind, | 如果他们落后了 |
[31:41] | why didn’t the Cylons destroy them? | 为什么赛昂人没有消灭他们 |
[31:43] | And why are they showing up now? | 为什么现在才出现 |
[31:46] | lt’s God’s punishment for your lack of faith. | 这个就是上帝对于你 缺乏信仰的惩罚 |
[31:49] | That’s just great, that is. | 哦 太好了 太对了 |
[31:52] | A more logical and useful explanation, please. | 不过请用一下更加逻辑的 理性的解释 |
[31:56] | All right. | 好的 |
[31:59] | The OIympic Carrier has been infiltrated by Cylon agents. | 赛昂人的探子 已在奥林匹克号内埋伏着 |
[32:06] | They’ve been tracking the ship all along. | 他们一直在跟踪着这艘船 |
[32:12] | No. | 不是 |
[32:15] | Then that means. . . | 就是说 |
[32:17] | Logically, in order for you to survive | 逻辑上说你要是想活着 |
[32:21] | the OIympic Carrier should be destroyed. | 奥林匹克航母就该被击毁的 |
[32:28] | Olympic Carrier, Olympic Carrier, | 奥林匹克航母 奥林匹克航母 |
[32:30] | this is Raptomr 478, call sign Boomer. | 我是猛禽478号 代号布玛儿 |
[32:32] | I have you in visuaI contact. | 我们已经看到你 |
[32:34] | Please respond on this channeI. Over. | 请在此频道回话 完毕 |
[32:36] | Raptomr 478, this is the Olympic Carrier. | 猛禽478号 我是奥林匹克航母 |
[32:39] | We have you in visual contact. | 我们看到你了 |
[32:40] | Thank the Lords of KoboI. You don’t know how relieved we are to see you. | 感谢科波之主 你不会相信 |
[32:44] | Roger that, Olympic Carrier. | 收到 奥林匹克航母 |
[32:46] | Can l ask about your whereabouts? | 你们的问题是什么 |
[32:47] | We had trouble with our FTL drive. | 我们超光速推进器出了问题了 |
[32:50] | Took us almost three hours to fix. | 花三个小时才修好 |
[32:51] | Have Boomer ask them how they escaped the Cylons. | 让布玛儿问他们 怎么摆脱赛昂人的 |
[32:55] | Olympic Carrier, Boomer. | 奥林匹克航母 我是布玛尔 |
[32:57] | I’ve been directed to ask how you escaped from the Cylons. | 我一直很想问你怎么摆脱赛昂人的 |
[33:00] | You got me. | 我也不知道 |
[33:01] | They were closing in on us when the rest of you were jumping. | 他们就在眼前的时候 你们跳走了 |
[33:03] | l thought we were goners, then they just broke off. | 我以为我们死定了 没想到他们跳走了 |
[33:06] | Someone must’ve been watching out for us. | 肯定有人在保佑我们 |
[33:08] | Roger that. One other thing, Boomer. | 收到 还有 |
[33:10] | l’ve got a Dr. Amarak on board | 艾默里克博士 |
[33:12] | who has an urgent matter to discuss with the President. | 想和总统通话 |
[33:14] | He’s been driving me crazy. | 都快把我逼疯了 |
[33:16] | OIympic Carrier, can you be more specific? | 奥林匹克航母 能不能详细点 |
[33:18] | l’m afraid I can’t. He says he knows something about a traitor in our midst | 我不知道 他说是因为什么交易 |
[33:21] | and he’s unwilling to share any more than that. | 他不肯多透露 |
[33:25] | Madam President, l strongly recommend | 总统女士 我强烈建议 |
[33:27] | that we cut off all wireless communication with that ship right away. | 我们马上中止和那艘船的对话 |
[33:30] | Why? | 为什么 |
[33:32] | Look, forgive me for being rude, but wake up, all right? | 我的脾气不太好 对不起 但是醒醒吧 |
[33:35] | The only reason the OIympic Carrier is still flying | 唯一能解释奥林匹克航母 |
[33:37] | is because the Cylons let them survive. | 就是赛昂人 |
[33:39] | They’ve been tracking that ship all along. | 一直在跟踪这艘船 |
[33:41] | There’s probably a Cylon agent aboard right now! | 现在那艘船上就有赛昂人的探子 |
[33:43] | Calm down. | 冷静 |
[33:45] | Start over. | 请重新再说一遍 |
[33:47] | Please, Madam President, l implore you. Listen to me. | 求求你了 总统女士 听我说 |
[33:51] | Cut off radio communication with that ship | 在他们给我们的船的计算机 |
[33:53] | before they send via broadcast signal another computer virus | 发送病毒前 |
[33:57] | to infect our ship shortly before they blow us all up. | 把通讯中止了吧 |
[34:02] | Commander Adama, are you on the line? | 阿达玛指挥官 你在线吗 |
[34:05] | Cut off the speakers. Put it through the line. | 把扬声器关掉 转到内线来 |
[34:09] | Yes, Madam President. And l’m inclined to agree with Dr. Baltar. | 是的总统女士 我同意波尔塔博士的说法 |
[34:15] | Good. So do l. | 好的 我也这么认为 |
[34:17] | Thank the gods you’re with us. | 谢谢上帝 你和我们是一伙的 |
[34:19] | God’s got nothing to do with this. | 上帝与此无关 |
[34:26] | Boomer, Galactica. | 布玛儿 这是卡拉狄加 |
[34:27] | Your orders are to jam all transmissions from the OIympic Carrier. | 命令你干扰奥林匹克航母发出的所有讯息 |
[34:31] | No further voice contact is authorized. | 不许进行声音对话了 |
[34:34] | Roger that, Galactica. | 收到 卡拉狄加 |
[34:36] | Boomer, Galactica. | 布玛儿 这是卡拉狄加 命令你 |
[34:38] | Orders are to send the Olympic Carrier the following message by signal light. | 用信号灯给奥林匹克航母发送以下的命令 |
[34:43] | Message begins, “Maintain present position. | 保持现在的位置 不要接近舰队 |
[34:46] | “Do not, repeat, do not approach the fleet untiI further notice.” | 直到有新的指示 |
[34:50] | Message ends. | 消息结束 |
[34:53] | l’m getting a bad feeling about where this is headed. | 我对这事情的发展 有种不祥的预感 |
[34:57] | So am l. | 我也是 |
[34:58] | lf the ship poses a threat to us, we have to eliminate that threat. | 如果这船对我们是威胁我们就得扫除威胁 |
[35:09] | l don’t think they got the message, Apollo. | 我看他们好像没有收到命令 阿波罗 |
[35:11] | Yeah, I see it. Boomer, break wireless silence on my authority. | 恩 我看到了 布玛儿 |
[35:16] | Warn them to stop their engines immediately. | 打破僵局 警告他们立即停下引擎 |
[35:19] | l suggest that we evacuate the passengers and destroy the ship. | 我们把乘客接出来 然后击毁飞船 |
[35:23] | lt solves the problem if they’re tracking the ship. | 有个问题是 他们是跟踪飞船呢 |
[35:26] | What if they’re tracking one of the passengers? | 还是跟踪乘客呢 |
[35:28] | BOOMER: Olympic Carrier, Olympic Carrier, | 奥林匹克航母 奥林匹克航母 |
[35:30] | you are ordered to stop your engines immediately. Acknowledge. | 请立刻停下来 请确认 |
[35:36] | Apollo, they’re not responding. | 阿波罗 没有人回答 |
[35:38] | APOLLO: Are you using the same channeI? | 你用的是同一频道吗 |
[35:40] | Yeah, but suddenly nobody’s home. | 恩 看起来没人在船上 |
[35:43] | Starbuck, fire a burst across their bow. | 星芭儿 向他们舰首前方开火 |
[35:48] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[35:57] | Boomer, let Galactica know we have a problem out here. | 布玛儿 告诉卡拉狄加 我们有问题了 |
[36:02] | Commander, message from Boomer. | 指挥官 布玛儿来消息说 |
[36:04] | The OIympic Carrier is heading directly for us, sir. | 奥林匹克航母直向我们而来 |
[36:07] | They’re refusing all orders to stop. | 拒绝停下 |
[36:23] | Galactica, they’re still not responding | 卡拉狄加 他们还是没反应 |
[36:25] | and continue to head toward the fleet. Request instructions. | 正继续向舰队全速前进 等待指示 |
[36:29] | Order the fleet to execute Jump 240. | 命令母舰进行第240次跳跃 |
[36:31] | Get us between that ship and the fleet. | 把我们跳跃到那艘船和舰队之间 |
[36:33] | Commander! Dradis contact. Strike that, multiple Dradis contacts. | 指挥官 雷达目标 不对 多个雷达目标 |
[36:39] | lt’s the Cylons. | 是赛昂人 |
[36:47] | The Cylons are on an intercept course. | 是赛昂人的舰队在其所在的航线上 |
[36:49] | They’ll be in weapons range within two minutes. | 我们将与他们 两分钟后遭遇 |
[36:55] | Radiological alarm ! | 核辐射警报 |
[36:59] | From where? | 从哪来的 |
[37:02] | The OIympic Carrier, sir. They’ve got nukes on board. | 奥林匹克航母 长官 他们载有核弹 |
[37:04] | Madam President, we have to eliminate the Olympic Carrier immediately. | 总统女士我们必须马上击毁奥林匹克航母 |
[37:10] | There are 1 ,300 people on that ship. | 那艘船上有1300人 |
[37:13] | ADAMA: We don’t know that. The Cylons may have captured them already. | 我们不知道 赛昂人可能已经抓到他们了 |
[37:17] | She’s not going to do it. She has to do it. | 她不会这么做的 她必须要这么做 |
[37:21] | lt’s not her decision, Gaius. | 这个不是她的决定 |
[37:23] | No? | 不是 |
[37:25] | lt’s God’s choice. He wants you to repent. | 是上帝的决择 他想让你忏悔 |
[37:28] | Look, at this point there’s no choice. lt’s either them or us. | 在这个关口上 我们没有选择了 |
[37:32] | Repent of your sins. | 要么是他们死 要么我们死 |
[37:34] | Accept his true love and you will be saved. | 忏悔罪恶吧 除了你心里一直埋藏的真爱 |
[37:42] | l repent. There, I repent. | 我忏悔 我忏悔 |
[37:50] | l repent. | 我 忏悔 |
[37:56] | Do it. | 做吧 |
[37:59] | We have new orders. | 我们接到新命令了 |
[38:02] | We’re directed to destroy the Olympic Carrier | 我们要直接 |
[38:06] | and return to Galactica. | 击毁奥林匹克航母 然后返回卡拉狄加 |
[38:09] | lt’s a civilian ship. | 这是艘民用船啊 |
[38:12] | Yeah, a civilian ship with nukes. | 一艘载有核弹的民用船 |
[38:24] | l don’t see anybody in there, do you? | 船内我没有看见任何人 你们呢 |
[38:32] | The Cylons will be here any second. lf we’re going to do this, let’s just do it. | 赛昂人随时会到 如果我们要做 就做吧 |
[38:37] | Starbuck, form up with me. | 星芭儿 和我列队 |
[38:39] | We’II make one pass from astern. | 到船尾后停泊 |
[38:43] | Lee, what if you’re wrong? | 李 如果我们错了呢 |
[38:52] | Lee, come on. Lee. | 李 不要 李 |
[38:58] | Okay, fire on my mark. | 好 按我口令开火 |
[39:01] | No frakking way, Lee. | 没他妈的门 李 |
[39:03] | Lee Come on! | 李 别这样啊 |
[39:15] | Mark. | 开火 |
[40:07] | Are you alive? | 你还活着吗 |
[40:12] | Agathon, Karl C. | 阿格森 卡尔C |
[40:14] | Lieutenant, junior grade, Colonial Fleet. | 中尉 殖民者舰队二等兵 |
[40:16] | PK-789-9348. | PK是3899340 |
[40:19] | l know who you are, Helo. | 我知道你是谁 西洛 |
[40:21] | lt’s all right. l’m a friend. | 没关系 我是朋友 |
[40:44] | Sharon? | 莎伦 |
[40:50] | What are you doing here? | 你 你在这干什么 |
[40:52] | Can you walk? | 你自己能走吗 |
[40:56] | Yeah, I think so. | 是的 是的 我想可以 |
[41:00] | What are you doing here, I thought. . . | 你在这干什么 我还以为你 |
[41:01] | Let’s move, mister. | 没有 先生 |
[41:29] | Sir. | 长官 |
[41:31] | Son. | 孩子 |
[41:46] | l gave the order. lt was my responsibility. | 我给你下的命令 是我的责任 |
[41:53] | l pulled the trigger. | 是我按的扳机 |
[41:58] | That’s mine. | 是我的责任 |
[42:10] | Madam President? | 总统女士 |
[42:14] | Madam President? | 总统女士 |
[42:20] | l’m sorry, you were saying something? | 对不起 你说了什么吗 |
[42:27] | Twenty-four hours, no Cylons. | 二十四小时没有发现赛昂人了 |
[42:30] | At least you know it was the right choice. | 至少你得知道这是个正确的抉择 |
[42:32] | The right choice. | 正确的抉择 |
[42:40] | l’m sorry, Billy. l think l’d like some time alone, please. | 对不起 比利 我想一个人静静 |
[42:43] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[42:58] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[43:01] | Update on the headcount. | 那个统计的更新 |
[43:03] | Subtract how many? | 减去多少人啊 |
[43:05] | Actually, you can add one. | 其实 你可以加上一个了 |
[43:10] | A baby was born this morning on the Rising Star. | 今天有一个孩子出生在”希望之星”上了 |
[43:14] | A boy. | 是个男孩子 |
[43:17] | A baby. | 一个婴儿 |
[43:18] | Yeah. | 恩 |
[43:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |