时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Previously on Battlestar Galactica. | 《太空堡卡拉狄加》前情回顾 |
[00:37] | – Radiological alarm! – From where? | -核辐射警报 -从哪来的 |
[00:40] | The Olympic Carrier, sir. They’ve got nukes on board. | 奥林匹克航母 长官 他们载有核弹 |
[00:43] | If the ship poses a threat to us, | 如果这船对我们造成威胁 |
[00:44] | we have to eliminate that threat. | 我们就得扫除威胁 |
[00:46] | The Cylons will be here any second. If we’re gonna do this, then just do it. | 赛昂人随时会来 我们要做 就做 |
[00:49] | It’s a civilian ship. | 是艘民用船那 |
[00:51] | Do it. | 做吧 |
[00:54] | – Giving up my seat. – Like hell. | -我不要我的座位了 -少来 |
[01:01] | Sharon? What are you doing here? | 莎伦 你 你在这干什么 |
[01:04] | Let’s move, mister. | 我们离开这里 先生 |
[03:18] | – Excuse me, Lieutenant. – Specialist. Good evening. | -打扰下 中尉 -技师 晚上好 |
[03:20] | – Sir? – Is something wrong? | -长官 -有什么不对劲吗 |
[03:23] | No, sir. It’s just morning, sir. | 没什么 长官 只是早上好 长官 |
[03:26] | What time is it? | 几点了 |
[03:28] | 05:45 | 五点四十五 |
[04:15] | Oh, my God. | 噢 天那 |
[04:19] | Oh, my God. | 噢 天那 |
[04:24] | Where are the rest of them? | 其余的都到哪去了 |
[05:45] | Attention. Colonial One will arrive in 30 minutes. | 注意 殖民者一号三十分钟之内到达 |
[05:48] | Honour detail report in quarters. | 荣誉卫队应去报道 |
[05:49] | Where the hell is it? Damned son of a… sash. | 到底放在哪里啊 真他妈的 |
[05:54] | I heard you the first time! | 我早就听到啦 |
[06:19] | One. | 一 |
[06:22] | Two. | 二 |
[06:25] | Three. | 三 |
[06:29] | Four. | 四 |
[06:33] | Five. Five. | 五 五 |
[06:43] | Do it. | 做吧 |
[07:05] | I, uh, can’t stop thinking about the Olympic Carrier. | 我 呃 还是老想起奥林匹克航母 |
[07:09] | That was three days ago. It’s ancient history under these circumstances. | 三天前的事在这种情况下算是很久了 |
[07:14] | Leave the second-guessing to the historians. | 让历史学家来评判吧 |
[07:19] | But don’t we have a responsibility? | 可难道我们没有责任吗 |
[07:21] | I mean, | 我是说 |
[07:24] | as leaders, don’t we have an obligation to question our actions to… | 作为领导 我们应该去质问自己的行为 |
[07:30] | I don’t know. To make sure the decisions we make are the right decisions. | 确定我们的决定是否是正确的 |
[07:33] | We did what we had to do, Son. | 我们做了我们该做的 孩子 |
[07:36] | A man takes responsibility for his actions, right or wrong. | 无论对错 人们都要对他们的行为负责 |
[07:41] | He accepts the consequences and lives with them… | 然后接受后果 承受下去 |
[07:45] | every day. | 天天如此 |
[07:51] | Colonial One, Galactica. | 殖民者一号 这里是卡拉狄加 |
[07:53] | Proceed to Omega Docking. Contact CIC when you have hard seal. | 入港硬密封后联络作战信息中心 |
[07:57] | Roger that, Galactica. | 收到 卡拉狄加 |
[08:04] | Excuse me, Madam President. | 打扰下 总统女士 |
[08:06] | – We’ve arrived – Please don’t tell me that we have to go through this, | -到了 -别告诉我 我们每次登上 |
[08:10] | every time I step on that ship. | 那艘船的时候都要来一遍 |
[08:12] | No, ma’am. But they will always | 不 女士 他们想对你的到来 |
[08:13] | render honours for your arrival. It’s protocol. | 表示尊敬 这是规矩 |
[08:16] | The military, they do love their protocol. | 在军队他们按规矩办事 |
[08:18] | I’m sure if they knew you didn’t like it, they’d be willing to… | 要是知道你不喜欢的话 他们会愿意 |
[08:20] | No. Let Adama sound the trumpets. | 别 让阿达玛行使他的特权吧 |
[08:23] | I think it makes him feel more comfortable. | 我想那会让他舒服点 |
[08:25] | Maybe if he feels more comfortable, he’ll be a little easier to deal with. | 他要是舒服点 他也就能好相处些 |
[08:29] | That’s smart. | 聪明 |
[08:30] | No, it’s not smart. It’s politics. | 不是聪明 是政治 |
[08:34] | I think I’m going to get tired of this outfit. | 我这辈子只有三件套装 |
[08:36] | Seeing as I only have three for the rest of my life. | 我看我会对这一身厌倦的 |
[08:40] | That looks fine. | 挺不错的啊 |
[08:42] | Fine? | 不错 |
[08:44] | It looks great. | 看起来好极了 |
[08:48] | You don’t know anything about women, do you? | 你一点也不了解女人是吧 |
[08:52] | – Shall we? – Let’s go be “Presidential”. | -可以了吗 -走 去当总统 |
[08:56] | I am confident that I speak for the entire fleet when I say thank you. | 我代表整个舰队 对你们表示感谢 |
[09:00] | Without your extraordinary dedication, | 没有你们卓越的奉献 |
[09:03] | your tireless effort, your sacrifice… | 孜孜不倦的努力和牺牲 |
[09:06] | no one of us would be here today. | 我们今天就不会站在这里了 |
[09:09] | I’m proud to serve as your President. Thank you. | 我很荣幸作为总统为各位服务 谢谢 |
[09:18] | Carry on. | 继续工作 |
[09:19] | Sir, the Virgon Express is manoeuvring alongside. | 长官 沃钢特快靠舰飞行 |
[09:22] | They’re standing by for unrep. | 他们准备好空中加油了 |
[09:25] | Thank you very much, D. Officer of the Watch, | 谢谢 值班官 |
[09:27] | you’ll proceed with the unrep, please. | 你去负责空中加油 |
[09:29] | Aye, sir. | 是 长官 |
[09:31] | – Please step this way. – Thank you. | -这边请 -谢谢 |
[09:33] | Excuse me, Chief. A word with you, please. | 打扰你下 上士 和你说句话 |
[09:35] | Yes, sir. Just one second. | 是 长官 就等一下 |
[09:39] | You know what? Just let’s do it. What’s up? | 你知道吗 去干吧 什么事 |
[09:42] | Got a problem. | 出了问题 |
[09:44] | Uh, yes, sir, Lieutenant, sir. | 恩 是 长官 中尉 |
[09:46] | I believe the navcon modules are ready for inspection. | 飞船舱已经准备好可以视察了 |
[09:51] | Virgon Express, Galactica. | 沃钢特快 这是卡拉狄加 |
[09:52] | We have you in visual contact. Maintain current course and speed. | 我们看见你了 保持航线与速度 |
[09:56] | Roger that, Galactica. Maintain current course and speed. | 收到 卡拉狄加 保持航线与速度 |
[10:01] | Powering up stabilisation gyros 24A through 48C. | 加大从24A到48C的稳定回转仪电力 |
[10:05] | Galactica’s water recycling system is close to 100% effective. | 卡拉狄加的水循环系统接近百分百运作 |
[10:09] | For all intents and purposes, there’s not a drop of water that’s wasted aboard. | 这一切就是为了不会在船上浪费一滴水 |
[10:13] | – We have enough water for several years before replenishing. – I see. | -续水之前可供我们用几年 -明白了 |
[10:17] | Many of the ships like the Virgon Express | 很多像沃钢特快那样的船 |
[10:19] | were not made for long-term voyages | 不是为了长久的航行建造的 |
[10:22] | – and will have to tank off of us periodically. – Right. | -必须定期到我们这来补充 -好 |
[10:28] | Whatever it is, whatever it is, | 无论是什么 我们都会克服的 |
[10:30] | we’re gonna take care of it, okay? You all right? | 好吗 你还好吗 |
[10:33] | Now, tell me what happened. What’s going on? | 现在 告诉我出什么事了 |
[10:36] | There are at this moment six G-4 detonators, | 在十五号甲板上的轻武器库储物柜中 |
[10:38] | missing from the small-arms locker on Deck 15. | 有六个G4炸弹不见了 |
[10:43] | Commander, ready to extend the water boom. | 指挥官 准备好伸出水栅了 |
[10:47] | Excuse me. | 失陪下 |
[10:55] | – How’s it going? – Oh, boy, I feel like a… | -怎么样 -噢 天 我觉得像个 |
[10:59] | Tour guide? | 导游 |
[11:01] | – It shows? – Well, she was a teacher. | -看出来了 -她以前是教师 |
[11:04] | Probably sees all this as one big educational experience. | 可能会觉得这是个了不起的教学经历 |
[11:08] | He thinks I’m a total idiot, doesn’t he? | 他认为我是个大白痴 是不是 |
[11:11] | What? No, sir. No. | 什么 怎么会 长官 |
[11:15] | It’s all right. | 没关系 |
[11:16] | What — What are you telling me for? | 你为什么要和我说 |
[11:17] | If munitions go missing, you got to tell the master-at-arms right now! | 弹药不见了 你得立刻去和武器部说啊 |
[11:21] | I know that! | 我知道 |
[11:22] | Sharon! Sharon! You can’t screw around with stuff like this! | 莎伦 莎伦 不能就这么弄砸了啊 |
[11:24] | I’m not screwing around, okay? | 我才没弄砸好伐 |
[11:27] | The only reason I didn’t tell anybody | 我之所以没和别人说 |
[11:28] | is ’cause they’re gonna think I’m the one who took them. | 是害怕他们会以为是我拿的 |
[11:36] | How are things? | 工作怎么样啊 |
[11:38] | – Things are good. – Good. | -不错 -那就好 |
[11:43] | You look good. | 你看起来不错 |
[11:47] | I rea — really like your hair. | 我真的很喜欢你的头发 |
[11:51] | My hair? | 我的头发 |
[11:56] | I don’t know anything about women. | 我一点也不了解女人 |
[11:58] | Madam President, if I may? | 总统女士 请听我说 |
[12:01] | I think you should know that my father… | 我想你该知道我父亲 |
[12:04] | Well, this entire ceremony was his idea. | 这整个典礼是他的主意 |
[12:08] | I know. | 我知道 |
[12:10] | I think he’s enjoying it. | 我看他正乐在其中 |
[12:12] | Actually, he hates protocol, pomp, and all that. | 其实他讨厌外交礼节大场面什么的 |
[12:19] | Really? | 是吗 |
[12:20] | He’s making a gesture. Trying to make you feel like the President. | 他在做样子 想让你觉得自己是总统 |
[12:31] | Open Valves 3 and 5. | 打开三号阀门和五号阀门 |
[12:38] | I took the one detonator from the duffel, | 我把军包里的一个炸弹给替换掉了 |
[12:41] | replaced it, and then I went back to my quarters. | 然后回到了我的房间 |
[12:54] | Well… | 嗯 |
[12:58] | You know what? You know what? It’s not your fault. | 你知道吗 你知道吗 这不是你的错 |
[13:02] | Someone’s obviously setting you up | 明显有人在陷害你 |
[13:04] | to take the fall for something. That’s what it is. | 让你背黑锅 肯定是这样 |
[13:06] | You wake up somewhere, you don’t know how you got there or anything. | 你醒来发现自己在一个陌生的地方 |
[13:08] | You’re drugged, or manipulated, or who knows what. Something. | 你被下药了 操控了 或者别的什么 |
[13:16] | So what do we do? | 那我们怎么办 |
[13:19] | Because if I report what’s happened, | 因为我要是报告实情的话 |
[13:20] | they’ll think I’m a Cylon agent. | 他们会把我当成赛昂人的探子的 |
[13:22] | No, they’re not. No. | 不不不 他们不会的 |
[13:25] | Why would they think that? That’s crazy. | 他们怎么会那么想呢 他们又没疯 |
[13:26] | People are getting crazy, okay? | 人们都和疯了似的 |
[13:28] | You’ve heard the rumours. | 谣言你也有耳闻吧 |
[13:29] | Cylons who look like humans, | 长相酷似人类的赛昂人二型 |
[13:31] | sleeper agents hiding in the fleet. | 已经埋伏在了舰队里了 |
[13:37] | Decompression alarm! | 减压警报 |
[13:46] | Damage report, Mr. Gaeta. | 损坏报告 盖塔先生 |
[13:48] | Ruptures in Tanks 3, 5, 7, 9. | 十三 五 七 九号水罐爆裂 |
[13:51] | Strain on the unrep lines. They’re gonna blow. | 看那些红色的管子 就要爆了 |
[13:53] | Release the lines. | 释放那些管子 |
[13:55] | Veer away, starboard! | 右舷满舷 |
[14:03] | Every tank on the port side has ruptured. | 左舷的每个水罐都破裂了 |
[14:05] | We’re venting all our water directly into space. | 把我们的水源直接喷到了太空里 |
[14:24] | CIC, it’s DC One. | 作战信息中心 一号检修组 |
[14:26] | We’re entering the tank. | 我们进到了水罐里 |
[14:27] | Roger that, DC One. | 收到 一号检修组 |
[14:53] | Raptor 478, DC One. | 猛禽478号 这里是一号检修组 |
[14:55] | I have you in my sights. | 我看到你了 |
[15:00] | Copy that, DC One, I have you in sight. | 收到 一号检修组 我看到你了 |
[15:02] | Understood. | 明白 |
[15:04] | How’s it look in there? Can you tell what happened? | 那里状况如何 能看出来发生什么了吗 |
[15:07] | Lieutenant, don’t worry…about my team. I’ve got things under control. | 中尉 别担心 一切都在控制之下 |
[15:14] | Copy that, DC One. | 收到 检修组一号 |
[15:16] | I feel better knowing you’re on it. | 有你们在处理 我放心多了 |
[15:22] | Watch the light, you’re off target. | 灯往哪照那 没照到目标 |
[15:25] | How much water did we lose? | 我们失去了多少水源 |
[15:27] | Ten million JPs, sir. | 一千万品脱 长官 |
[15:29] | Almost 60% of total potable water reserves. | 几乎百分之六十所存储的可饮用水 |
[15:33] | Emergency rations. Shut down laundry, | 紧急限额配给 除了最基本的配置 |
[15:36] | showers, anything nonessential immediately. | 立即关闭洗衣洗澡等设备 |
[15:38] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[15:39] | How long will our water supplies last? | 我们的水源还能支持多久 |
[15:41] | Aboard Galactica, about six days. | 总的看来 卡拉狄加六天 |
[15:44] | But one-third of the other ships | 可舰队中三分之一的飞船 |
[15:47] | in the fleet were depending on us for replenishment. | 依靠我们的补给 |
[15:48] | If we don’t find new supplies, | 要是我们找不到任何供给 |
[15:51] | they’ll run out of water in two days. | 他们两天内就会没水 |
[15:53] | One-third? That’s 16,000 people. | 三分之一是一万六千人 |
[15:56] | Get the names of those ships. | 把那些船的名字记下来 |
[15:57] | Tell their captains to go on emergency rations immediately. | 告诉舰长立即启用应急口粮 |
[16:00] | There’s gonna be riots in those ships. | 那些船上肯定会很混乱 |
[16:02] | Civilians don’t like hearing | 平民可不喜欢听到这消息 |
[16:04] | they can’t take a bath, wash their clothes…or drink more than a thimble a day. | 不能洗澡 洗衣服或者一整天没水喝 |
[16:09] | Thank you for the warning, Colonel. | 多谢提醒 上校 |
[16:10] | That’ll be all, Mr. Gaeta. | 到此为止吧 盖塔先生 |
[16:12] | One more thing. Lieutenant? | 还有一件事 中尉 |
[16:15] | Do you have any theories about what may have caused the accident? | 对于意外是怎么发生的 你有头绪了吗 |
[16:23] | There are many theories at this point, Madam President. | 发生这种意外有很多可能性 总统女士 |
[16:28] | Do you have a guess? | 猜测一下 |
[16:31] | I tell my officers not to guess. | 战术员不应该靠猜测 |
[16:33] | I prefer to wait until we have fact. | 还是等掌握了实际情况再说 |
[16:35] | Um-hm. Indulge me. | 纵容我一下 |
[16:42] | Take a guess, Mr. Gaeta. | 猜测一下 盖塔先生 |
[16:46] | I’d have to say the most likely explanation is… | 我得说可能性最大的情况是 |
[16:49] | that the tank was structurally weakened | 遭到第一次袭击时 |
[16:51] | during the Cylon nuclear detonation…during the first attack, | 水罐在赛昂人核爆时损伤了 |
[16:55] | and that caused it to buckle and rupture. | 从而导致了皱损裂口 |
[16:57] | But it’s too early to say. Sir. | 可现在断定还为时尚早 长官 |
[17:00] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[17:02] | Thank you, Lieutenant. | 谢谢你 中尉 |
[17:03] | Back to the matter at hand. I’ve ordered | 言归正传 命令在附近的星系进行 |
[17:04] | an astronomical survey of nearby | 一系列勘察 |
[17:06] | stars systems for potential water sources. Colonel? | 寻找潜力水源 上校 |
[17:09] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[17:17] | Chief, take a look at this. | 上士 看看这个 |
[17:24] | What do you got? | 什么东西 |
[17:25] | Not sure. | 不确定 |
[17:27] | It looks like burn marks from an explosive. | 看起来像是爆炸的烧痕 |
[17:31] | What do you think? | 你看呢 |
[17:35] | Umm… | 呃 |
[17:39] | It’s tough to tell. It’s pretty rusted out. | 很难说 都锈掉了啊 |
[17:48] | Optical and x-ray telescopes say | 光学X光望远镜发现 |
[17:50] | there are five systems within our practical jump radius. | 我们运行的跳跃范围内 有五个星体系 |
[17:53] | All five have planetary bodies | 每个星体系都有行星 |
[17:56] | with the potential for finding water…in either a liquid or a frozen state. | 可能可以找到固态或液态水 |
[18:01] | Put together a plan | 制定个计划 |
[18:01] | for Raptors to scout each star system. | 派出所有猛禽号去搜寻每个星系 |
[18:04] | I want the first launch at 17:30. | 我希望在17:30分开始第一次行动 |
[18:07] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[18:08] | Colonel | 上校 |
[18:08] | How likely are we to find water on any of these planets? | 在这些星球找到水的可能性有多大 |
[18:12] | Now you want me to guess, I take it. | 你现在想让我猜了 我就知道 |
[18:16] | Colonel. | 上校 |
[18:18] | Sir. | 长官 |
[18:20] | My apologies, Madam President. | 对不起 总统女士 |
[18:22] | Difficult day for everyone. | 对大家来说今天都是艰辛的一天 |
[18:25] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[18:27] | Most planets are just hunks of rock or balls of gas. | 大部分星球只有大岩石状气体或球状气体 |
[18:30] | The galaxy’s a pretty barren, desolate place | 当你要开始搜寻银河系时 |
[18:32] | when you get right down to it. | 你会发现银河是个相当贫瘠与荒凉的地方 |
[18:35] | Thank you, Colonel. | 谢谢你 上校 |
[18:36] | The water rationing’ll make our supply problem worse. | 配给水源 会使我们的供给变得更糟 |
[18:38] | Dr. Baltar, | 波尔塔博士 |
[18:39] | please share the results of your study. | 请与在坐各位分享一下你的研究成果 |
[18:46] | I’ve calculated the rate of consumption | 基于人均基本食物量 |
[18:48] | regarding basic foodstuffs for the civilian population. | 我已经计算出消耗率了 |
[18:51] | This is based on information available to me at the time. | 这是以当前我所知道的信息为基础的 |
[18:55] | The current civilian population of 45,265… | 当前的人口是45265 |
[19:00] | will require, at minimum…82 tons of grain, 85 tons of meat, | 最少需要八十二吨粮食 八十五吨肉 |
[19:05] | 119 tons of fruit, 304 tons of vegetables and | 119吨水果 304吨蔬菜 以及 |
[19:11] | 2.5 million JPs of water. | 二百五十万品脱的水源 |
[19:13] | Is that per month? | 是每个月的量吗 |
[19:17] | Per week. | 每周的 |
[19:29] | Well, they found your Raptor. | 人家找到你的猛禽战机啦 |
[19:30] | 卡尔·阿格森 代号 西洛 在卡布里卡的第十天 | |
[19:32] | A few or a lot? | 人多不多 |
[19:36] | That’s what you get for coming back for me. | 你回来找我 就这下场 |
[19:40] | – Frack. – Yeah. | -妈的 -嗯 |
[19:46] | I was sure they didn’t track me coming in. | 我肯定我来的时候他们没看到我的 |
[19:50] | I know. | 我知道 |
[19:51] | I set the jiggers to pulse. | 我把减振器设置成脉冲形式的了 |
[19:52] | I’m sure you did. | 我知道你会的 |
[19:53] | I didn’t set off any detection grids, | 探测装置 卓纳扫描或是 |
[19:55] | any dradis sweeps, or pingers. | 声波发射器什么的 这些我都没安置 |
[19:59] | Never send a pilot to do an ECO’s job. | 也没找个驾驶员来干特种部队的活 |
[20:01] | I can do your job. | 我自己就可以 |
[20:03] | I guess that’s why | 估计这就是为什么 |
[20:03] | the toasters are crawling all over our ride out of here. | 那些赛昂人还在搜查我们的船 |
[20:07] | I don’t suppose there’s a Plan B. | 我看咱们没计划B吧 |
[20:08] | Plans B, C, D and E are the same as Plan A. | 计划B C D E都和A一样 |
[20:10] | Get off the planet and get back to the ship. Come on. | 上船离开这星球 赶紧的 |
[20:13] | – Where are we going? – Don’t ask questions. Just follow your pilot. | -去哪 -别问问题 跟着我就对了 |
[20:16] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[20:22] | Umm… So far | 呃 到目前为止 |
[20:23] | we’ve found five discrete detonation points in the tank, | 我们在水罐里找到了五个爆炸点 |
[20:27] | and we believe that there may be a sixth. | 我们认为可能会有第六个 |
[20:31] | I’ve suspected due to the size of the residual scoring and the burn points | 根据剩余的痕迹与烧痕来看 |
[20:36] | that we are dealing with a G-4 type explosive. | 我怀疑我们面对的是G4型爆炸品 |
[20:40] | So I’ve requested a spot check of all inventory from the master-at-arms | 所以我请求武器部检查下所有武器库目录 |
[20:45] | and she | 而她 |
[20:47] | indicated to me that there are six detonators | 对我说战机吊舱口的轻武器库中 |
[20:50] | missing from a small-arms locker in the port flight pod. | 有六个爆炸品不见了 |
[20:54] | So one detonator may still be unaccounted for. | 就是说可能还有一个炸弹没找到 |
[20:58] | Have the master-at-arms post guards at all small-arms lockers immediately. | 立即找人看守轻武器库中所有的储物柜 |
[21:03] | It’s already done, sir. | 已经有人看守了 长官 |
[21:05] | She also has opened an investigation into who may have had access to that locker. | 她也在调查有谁去过储物库 |
[21:10] | However, | 然而 |
[21:12] | due to spotty record-keeping | 由于遭到袭击后 |
[21:15] | and lax internal security procedures since the attack, | 备份记录不全面 内部安全程序未完善 |
[21:18] | she believes that we may never know who took the detonators. | 所以她认为可能查不出是谁拿了炸弹 |
[21:27] | Chief, thank you very much. | 上士 非常感谢你 |
[21:29] | Everyone except for Col. Tigh, Capt. Adama, and Dr. Baltar | 除了泰上校 阿达玛上尉以及波尔塔博士 |
[21:34] | are now released. | 其余各位都可以解散了 |
[21:36] | Please remember: | 请记住 |
[21:38] | this briefing is strictly confidential. | 这个会议极其机密 |
[21:53] | There is at least one Cylon aboard the Galactica. | 至少还有一个赛昂人在卡拉狄加上 |
[22:08] | How many people know the Cylons look human? | 有多少人知道赛昂人看起来和人类一样 |
[22:10] | The rumour mill’s been working overtime. Half the ship’s talking about it. | 谣言一直在传的 有一半的船在谈论 |
[22:14] | There’ll always be rumours. For most people, that’s all they’ll ever be. | 谣言总是存在的 有人就会有谣言 |
[22:18] | I’m asking how many people actually know? | 我是问到底有多少人知道 |
[22:22] | The five people in this room, plus three Marines. | 这屋里的五个人加上三个陆战队员 |
[22:24] | Let’s keep it that way. | 就让这么多人知道吧 |
[22:26] | Once this gets out officially, people will be accusing | 要是公开的话 人们就会毫无理由地 |
[22:28] | each other of being Cylons for no reason at all. | 相互指责对方是赛昂人 |
[22:31] | I agree. Dr. Baltar. | 我同意 波尔塔博士 |
[22:33] | How’re we doing on the screenings? | 筛检的怎么样了 |
[22:35] | The screenings? | 筛检 |
[22:36] | You were supposed to be screening Galactica crew | 你该对卡拉狄加全员进行筛检 |
[22:38] | for potential Cylon agents. | 找到赛昂探子 |
[22:43] | Do you remember the first time you lied to a woman? | 你还记得你第一次对女人撒谎的事吗 |
[22:46] | Other than your mother, that is. | 我是指除了你母亲之外的女人 |
[22:49] | Other than my mother. | 除我母亲之外 |
[22:54] | Sherry Bennett. | 雪莱·班尼特 |
[22:56] | Fourth grade. On the playground, behind the band room. | 四年级 在操场上 在音乐室后面 |
[23:00] | “If you show me yours, I’ll show you mine.” | 要是给我看你的 我就给你看我的 |
[23:02] | She did. I did not. | 她给我看了她的 我没给她看 |
[23:07] | You know, I think I slept with her actually, many years later, of course. | 我和她上床了 当然是多年以后了 |
[23:11] | Of course. | 当然 |
[23:13] | Did she turn out to be a beautiful woman? | 她变得很漂亮吧 |
[23:15] | As a matter of fact, she did. | 确实很漂亮 |
[23:17] | Very beautiful. | 非常漂亮 |
[23:22] | But every woman has her beauty… | 可每个人都有她的美 |
[23:27] | her feminine charms that are hers and hers alone. | 她独特的女性魅力 |
[23:30] | Doctor? | 博士 |
[23:31] | Doctor? | 博士 |
[23:35] | The screenings. | 筛检啊 |
[23:37] | To tell you the truth, | 说实话 我先前在卡拉狄加上 |
[23:39] | there are significant problems with implementing my Cylon detection method that | 提出的探测赛昂人的方法 |
[23:44] | I used aboard Galactica previously. | 真要实施起来问题可不小 |
[23:46] | and basically because I’ve run out of natural resources. | 基本的原因就是没有自然资源了 |
[23:48] | I need chemical compounds. For example, the precursor test. | 我需要化合物 例如预先化验 |
[23:53] | I need large samples of tetrahydrocycline… | 我需要大量的样本 |
[23:56] | which I don’t have to tell you… Maybe I do have to tell you. | 不知道该不该告诉你们 |
[23:59] | But it’s a highly volatile chemical compound. | 可它是极其容易挥发且不稳定的 |
[24:01] | Let me stop you right there. | 打断你一下 |
[24:02] | Your intellect obviously outstrips everyone in this room. | 很明显你很有睿智 比在坐各位都强 |
[24:09] | But it’s also obvious by the way that you’re talking | 你说了这么多 目的就是为了表明 |
[24:13] | that in order to make large-scale screenings | 在进行大规模的筛检时 |
[24:16] | you’re going to need help, staff, resources. | 你需要协助 还需要工作人员和资源 |
[24:22] | Yes, that’s exactly what I’m saying. Exactly. | 是的是的 我就是这个意思 |
[24:28] | Although, more staff? | 尽管 更多的工作人员 |
[24:30] | Someone snooping around, watching your every move? | 有人到处探听 注视着你的一举一动 |
[24:34] | Maybe it’ll be a woman, you could find her secret beauty. | 也许会是个女人 你会发现她的内在美 |
[24:38] | I’m going to assign Lt. Gaeta to aid you | 我将派盖塔中尉为你提供 |
[24:42] | in anything that you might need. | 任何你可能会用得着的东西 |
[24:43] | So much for that. | 也不过如此啊 |
[24:47] | But the need for secrecy? | 需要保密吗 |
[24:50] | Clearly, this falls into the “Absolutely necessary” Category. | 很明显需要保密 |
[24:53] | Your screening techniques may be critical to our very survival. | 你筛检的技术可能对我们存活很重要 |
[24:57] | Humanity’s very survival rests in your hands. | 人类的存活希望就靠你喽 |
[25:01] | Now, if only you had an actual Cylon detector. | 要是你真有台赛昂人探测器就好了 |
[25:08] | This is a critical mission. We already have fights | 这是重要任务 因为水源配给的问题 |
[25:11] | breaking out on some ships over the rations. | 一些船上已经发生打斗了 |
[25:13] | There’s panic in the air. | 现在人人都恐慌呢 |
[25:14] | You don’t find water out there and find it soon… | 要是能找到水的话 就快点 |
[25:16] | I understand, Captain. We’ll find it. | 我明白 上尉 我们会找到的 |
[25:20] | Good hunting. | 好好干 |
[25:25] | – Hey, Chief. – Captain. | -嘿 上士 -上尉 |
[25:28] | – Lieutenant. – Chief. | -中尉 -上士 |
[25:31] | I feel like my head’s about to explode. | 我感觉头快要爆炸了 |
[25:33] | Just relax, calm down. Focus on the mission. | 放松 冷静 集中精力在任务上 |
[25:36] | We’ll take care of everything when you get back. | 等你回来的时候 难题都解决了 |
[25:40] | What about the investigation? | 调查得怎么样了 |
[25:42] | Master-at-arms is running it. Don’t worry, there’s no connection to you. | 武器部在调查 别担心 没牵涉到你 |
[25:45] | In fact, there’s no reason to believe you had anything to do with it at all. | 本来就没理由怀疑你跟这事有关 |
[25:49] | – I didn’t. – I know. | -我没有 -我知道 |
[25:51] | I would never do something like that. Never. | 我永远都不会那么做的 永远 |
[25:54] | Sharon, I know. | 莎伦 我知道 |
[25:58] | It’s really important you believe me on this. You do believe me, right? | 你对我的信任很重要 你相信我的吧 |
[26:03] | Absolutely. | 我肯定相信你的 |
[26:06] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[26:08] | Thank you, Chief. Carry on. | 谢谢 上士 继续吧 |
[26:14] | Please excuse me for keeping you waiting. | 请原谅我让你一直等着 |
[26:17] | I was called into the engine room. It’ll just take a moment. | 我被叫到引擎室去了 耽误了一会儿 |
[26:21] | That’s all right. | 没关系 |
[26:23] | Sometime I’d like to borrow a book or two. | 有时候我想借一两本书 |
[26:26] | I only brought one with me on the flight to Galactica. | 去卡拉狄加的飞船上 我只带了一本书 |
[26:31] | What book? | 什么书啊 |
[26:34] | A Murder on Picon. | 《派亢屠杀》 |
[26:37] | I have a weakness for mystery. | 我对神秘无法抗拒 |
[26:39] | Ever read Dark Day? | 读过《黑暗》的日子吗 |
[26:41] | Edward Prima. I am embarrassed to say | 艾沃·皮玛 说起来不好意思 |
[26:43] | it’s one of those classics I’ve never gotten around to reading. | 这是我从没读过的古典名著中的一个 |
[26:55] | I think you’ll enjoy it. | 我想你会喜欢这本书 |
[27:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[27:03] | It may be a while before I get this back to you. | 或许要过一段时间才能还给你 |
[27:05] | It’s a gift. Never lend books. | 这是礼物 从不借人书 |
[27:10] | Well, then thank you for the gift. | 那谢谢你的礼物 |
[27:12] | I’m really looking forward to working with you, Doctor. | 真的期待与你共事 博士 |
[27:15] | – You have a friend. – As am I, Lieutenant. | -你有朋友了 -我也是 中尉 |
[27:16] | I actually studied genetics in college. | 其实我大学是学遗传学的 |
[27:19] | In fact, I was planning on | 实际上 在军队进修期间 |
[27:20] | going for my graduate degree through the military extension program. | 我一直打算继续攻读硕士学位 |
[27:23] | Wonderful. Is that a card game? | 好极了 那是在打牌吗 |
[27:27] | And the girl wins again. | 女孩子又赢了 |
[27:30] | Another round? Oh, come on, guys. | 再来一局不 拜托 各位 |
[27:32] | Grace under pressure. | 有压力才有进步嘛 |
[27:34] | Nothing like losing a little money to | 要想暂时忘掉14小时巡逻的话 |
[27:35] | take your mind off those 14-hour patrols. | 没什么比输点小钱更有效了 |
[27:37] | Mind if I sit in, Lieutenant? | 我可以一起玩吗 中尉 |
[27:40] | If you got the cubits, we’ve got the chair. | 你要是有库比特 我们就有椅子 |
[27:42] | Of course if you’ve got anything to drink, we’ll take that in lieu of cash. | 当然你要是有喝的 我可以用钱来交换 |
[27:47] | You know I don’t have any money, but… | 你知道我没钱的 可 |
[27:50] | this jacket must be worth at least 15 cubits. | 这外套肯定能值十五库比特 |
[27:53] | It’s made of the finest Caprican cloth, | 它是用最好的卡布里卡的布料做的 |
[27:55] | warm in winter, cooling in summer. It’d look great on you. | 冬暖夏凉 你穿肯定好看 |
[27:58] | Anybody else got any civilian clothes | 还有人有平民的衣服吗 |
[28:00] | they’d be interested in putting on the table? | 有兴趣的话可以放在桌子上 |
[28:04] | Don’t let me keep you. | 别等我了 |
[28:12] | Col. Tigh was right. Rioting broke out on | 泰上校是对的 因为减少了水源供给 |
[28:14] | a cruise ship when they reduced water rations. | 一艘巡航舰发生了暴动 |
[28:17] | We need to demonstrate an ability to maintain order. | 我们该展示下维持秩序的能力 |
[28:19] | We need to do it now. | 现在就得去维持秩序 |
[28:21] | We don’t have extra manpower for fleet security. | 我们没有多余人力来维持舰队安全 |
[28:24] | You have the only armed, disciplined force available. | 你那只武装卫队就可以的 |
[28:28] | Yeah, but I’m not going to be your policeman. | 对的 可我不会当你的警察 |
[28:32] | There’s a reason why you separate military and the police. | 把军队与警察分开是有原因的 |
[28:35] | One fights the enemy of the state. | 一个与国家的敌人战斗 |
[28:37] | The other serves and protects the people. | 另一个为了保护大众 |
[28:41] | When the military becomes both… | 当军队同时承担了这两项大任 |
[28:45] | then the enemies of the state tend to become the people. | 人民就成了国家的敌人 |
[28:48] | I appreciate the complexity of the issue | 我了解问题的复杂性 |
[28:51] | and I won’t let that happen. | 我不会让这种事发生的 |
[28:57] | I’ll send troops to the cruise ship. | 我会派军队去巡航舰 |
[29:00] | Commander, I won’t let that happen. | 指挥官 我不会让这种事发生的 |
[29:13] | – Beginning dradis one sweep. – Beginning dradis two sweep. | -开始卓纳一次扫描 -开始二次扫描 |
[29:18] | So I’m thinking we should give this lovely little rock of nothing a name. | 我在想该给这块屁都没的岩石取个名字 |
[29:21] | I’m thinking | 我想下 |
[29:22] | – “Kimiko.” – “Kimiko”? | -卡米欧 -卡米欧 |
[29:25] | After a lovely little lady, | 是以一位迷人的女士命名的 |
[29:27] | in a lovely little city, in a lovely little colony that I used to know. | 她在我曾熟知的一殖民地城市里 |
[29:30] | Whatever. | 随便啦 |
[29:49] | Sorry. So sorry. You had such a good run, though. | 真不好意思啊 虽然你的一条龙是不错 |
[29:53] | Looks like the bet’s to me. | 不过看起来我还是赢了 |
[29:56] | I’ll try and muddle through for another round. | 再来一局我还来压五个 |
[29:59] | I’m going to raise you five. | 我要加你五个 |
[30:03] | No guts, no glory, Doctor. | 不入虎穴 焉得虎子 博士 |
[30:05] | I’ll see your five and… raise you 20. | 跟你五个 另外 加二十个 |
[30:14] | Now it’s just you and me. | 就剩你和我了 |
[30:16] | I’m not used to playing in this kind of high-stakes game. | 我不习惯玩这么高赌注的牌 |
[30:19] | It’s not too late to bow out. | 现在撤 还得及 |
[30:22] | Now there’s an excellent suggestion. And before proceeding any further, | 好建议 在更上一层楼之前 |
[30:26] | I should really examine my motivations for doing so. | 我真该检查下我这么做的动机 |
[30:30] | Staying in the game, I run the risk of losing my entire stake… | 继续打牌 我有失去全部的赌注的风险 |
[30:33] | and being humiliated in front of these lovely people. | 还会当着这些友好的人们面前被羞辱 |
[30:36] | “Humiliated” Is a such a strong word. | 羞辱这个词太重了 |
[30:40] | “Embarrassed” Would be my choice. | 换成尴尬这个词好了 |
[30:43] | You do play rough, don’t you? | 你是在玩狠的 是吧 |
[30:44] | A little too rough for you. | 对你来说是有点狠 |
[30:46] | Well, my hand’s not that strong. | 我的手没那么有力 |
[30:47] | So it wouldn’t take much to knock me out of the game. | 所以踢我出局应该不难 |
[30:49] | Well, thank you, Doctor. | 噢 谢谢你 博士 |
[30:56] | However, | 然而 |
[30:58] | without a little risk… | 没有冒险精神 |
[30:59] | life would be so dull, wouldn’t it? | 生活会很枯燥 不是吗 |
[31:04] | Calling. | 亮牌吧 |
[31:15] | Three on a run. | 三加一条龙 |
[31:20] | Full colours. | 同花 |
[31:26] | Thank you all for a most pleasant evening. | 谢谢大家 带给我这么开心的一个夜晚 |
[31:46] | A parting gift. | 离别礼 |
[31:49] | Hand-rolled from some of the finest fumarello leaf in Caprica. | 卡布里卡产的最好的手卷烟草 |
[31:55] | And it’s also one of the last left in the universe. | 这也是宇宙最后的一根了 |
[32:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:07] | My pleasure. | 我的荣幸 |
[32:17] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[32:27] | The Raptors have reported back after three star systems. | 目前从三个星系回来的猛禽号 |
[32:30] | So far, all report negative for water,sir. | 都没找到水 长官 |
[32:32] | I just checked with Astrometrics. They’re coming up with big goose eggs. | 我刚查看了下天文探测学 屁都没 |
[32:36] | There’s no star systems within the range of our telescopes… | 在我们望远镜的视线范围内 |
[32:40] | with planetary bodies likely to have water on them. | 不存在可能有水的行星体 |
[32:42] | Sir. | 长官 |
[32:44] | Another Raptor just checked in. Negative on water as well. | 另一艘猛禽号回来了 也没找到水 |
[32:48] | Who’s left? | 还剩谁了 |
[32:48] | Boomer and Crashdown, sir. | 布玛儿和克莱斯顿 长官 |
[32:51] | If they come up negative as well, | 要是他们也没找到 |
[32:54] | what’s our back-up plan? | 我们的备用计划是什么 |
[32:57] | We’ll jump to another sector and start the search all over again. | 我们跳跃到另一界 从头再开始找 |
[33:04] | Needle in a haystack. | 大海捞针啊 |
[33:06] | More like grain of salt on a beach. | 更像是宇宙捞针 |
[33:17] | Still nothing and… | 还是什么都没有 |
[33:22] | more nothing. | 什么都没有啊 |
[33:26] | I got nothing here, either. | 我这也什么都没有 |
[33:32] | Then that’s it. | 也就是说我们也没找到水 |
[33:34] | Five moons, five zeroes. I’m getting thirsty just thinking about it. | 五个卫星都没发现水啊 越想我越渴啊 |
[33:46] | Hope somebody else has more luck out there. | 希望有人能幸运些 |
[33:49] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[33:51] | – What’s on your mind, Boomer? – I don’t know. | -在想什么呢 布玛儿 -不知道 |
[33:56] | I have this feeling. | 我有一种感觉 |
[34:00] | Let’s run that last sweep again. | 再进行一遍上次的扫描 |
[34:03] | You’re the boss. | 听你的 |
[34:06] | Beginning sweep 21. | 开始第二十一次扫描 |
[34:08] | Beginning sweep 22. | 开始第二十二次扫描 |
[34:15] | Boomer, I’m getting nothing again. How about you? | 布玛儿 我这还是什么都没有 你呢 |
[34:25] | I’m having trouble saying it. | 我 我说不出来 |
[34:28] | What do you mean? | 什么意思啊 |
[34:45] | I think I see… | 我想我看到了 |
[34:52] | Oh! | 噢 |
[34:54] | I have positive contact! Yeah! | 发现一水源目标啦 太好了 |
[34:58] | Oh, yes! Yeah! | 哇 太好了 太棒了 |
[35:02] | Good call, Boomer. | 干的好 布玛儿 |
[35:11] | Sir. Dradis just picked up Boomer’s Raptor. | 长官 雷达收到布玛儿的猛禽号信号了 |
[35:14] | Let’s hear it. | 听听看 |
[35:16] | Galactica, Crashdown. Dradis sweeps indicate | 卡拉狄加 我是克莱斯顿 |
[35:18] | it’s time to break out the swimsuits. | 雷达扫描表明 该是打破僵局的时候了 |
[35:20] | Because we’ve found water! | 因为我们找到了水源 |
[35:22] | Repeat: Positive water contact! | 重复一下 确定水源目标了 |
[35:32] | Patch me in to the entire fleet. | 给我接到整个舰队 |
[35:39] | You’re connected, sir. | 接上了 长官 |
[35:42] | Attention. This is the commander. | 注意 我是指挥官 |
[35:44] | We have found water! | 我们已经找到了水源 |
[35:54] | Let’s go have a drink. | 走 去好好的喝一杯 |
[35:56] | I think they’re pleased. | 我看他们很高兴 |
[35:57] | I can hear them screaming in the background. | 我都能听到欢呼声呢 |
[36:29] | Sharon, be careful with that needle. | 莎伦 小心点那针头 |
[36:31] | We’re running low on anti-radiation medicine. | 我们抗辐射药物不多了 |
[36:40] | Not really Mom’s home cooking. | 味道比妈妈的家常饭差多了 |
[36:42] | Yeah? It beats eating grass and leaves. | 是吗 比吃草和树叶强多了吧 |
[36:44] | We’ll be cooking up a fine meal of twigs and moss by the end of the week. | 会做顿好饭 去去这一周的伤痛 |
[36:48] | You spoil me. | 你对我真好 |
[36:54] | Can I ask you something, Sharon? | 能问你件事吗 莎伦 |
[36:57] | Why’d you come back for me? | 为什么回来找我 |
[37:01] | I hate to fly alone. | 我不喜欢单飞 |
[37:05] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[37:06] | You disobeyed orders, flew back into this hellhole… | 你违抗命令 回到这鬼地方 |
[37:11] | and not that I don’t appreciate it, but why? | 不是说我不心存感激 可为什么呢 |
[37:17] | I just couldn’t leave you behind. Let’s leave it at that. | 我只是不能丢下你不管 就这样吧 |
[37:32] | It’s a Colonial Fleet signal. I… | 是殖民舰队的信号 我 |
[37:35] | I can’t decode it, but it means there’s someone. | 我 我无法解码 可这意味着有人 |
[37:38] | Someone in the military is still alive and kicking here in Caprica. | 军队里还有人活着呢 而且就在这里 |
[38:03] | Now all we have to do is find them. | 现在我们要做的就是找到他们 |
[38:15] | Way to go, Boomer! | 干得好 布玛儿 |
[38:18] | Nice work, sir! | 干得漂亮 长官 |
[38:21] | Nice job. Let’s get you debriefed. | 干得好 走 听你汇报一下 |
[38:23] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[38:28] | Chief. Do you think you could take a look at my ejection pyros? | 上士 你能去看看我驾驶座下面吗 |
[38:32] | I think there’s a short or something. | 我觉得缺了什么东西 |
[38:33] | Yeah. Cally. | 好的 凯莉 你去看下 |
[38:34] | No, Chief. You could take a look at it yourself. | 不 上士 你亲自去看一下吧 |
[38:55] | Thank you for coming, Capt. Apollo. | 感谢你的到来 阿波罗上尉 |
[38:57] | I am aware | 我知道 |
[38:58] | that you were in charge of the mission that destroyed the Olympic Carrier. | 是你负责摧毁奥林匹克航母的任务 |
[39:03] | I know what a hard thing that is to live with, | 我知道 对任何人来说 |
[39:06] | for all of us. | 承受这些都是多么的难受 |
[39:08] | I’m struggling with it myself, frankly. | 坦白的说我的内心也在挣扎着 |
[39:11] | I can’t stop thinking about it. | 我老是会去想 |
[39:16] | But a man has to accept responsibility for his actions. | 但男人必须为他所作所为负责 |
[39:22] | He doesn’t second-guess the choices he makes. | 他别无选择 |
[39:25] | He lives with them. Every day. | 他得承受着 天天如此 |
[39:29] | You know, I remember when President Adar | 我记得 阿达尔总统派海军陆战队 |
[39:32] | sent the Marines into Aerilon. Fifteen people died. | 去爱诺朗那会 死了十五人 |
[39:36] | In public, of course, he had to say all the usual things. | 当然 对公众他得说这些 |
[39:39] | He was sure of what he’d done, he made the right choice… | 他知道自己做了什么 做了正确的决定 |
[39:43] | he stayed the course. | 他坚持立场 |
[39:46] | But he knew it was a mistake. | 可他知道那是个错误 |
[39:50] | And he kept the names of the dead in his desk drawer. | 他把死者的名单放在抽屉里 |
[39:54] | He said that it was imperative for a leader | 他说 对于一个领导人来说重要的是 |
[39:58] | to remember and learn from the mistakes | 即使不能公开去承认错误 |
[40:01] | even if they can’t admit to them publicly. | 也要记住错误且从中学习 |
[40:05] | You think we made a mistake? | 你认为我们做错了吗 |
[40:08] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[40:13] | I don’t have a desk drawer yet, but | 我还没有抽屉 可 |
[40:17] | I have a pocket. | 我有个口袋 |
[40:29] | I don’t want to add to your burdens, however. | 我不想加重你的负担 但是 |
[40:34] | I have a request. | 我有个请求 |
[40:35] | I would like you to be my personal military advisor. | 我想让你当我的个人军事顾问 |
[40:41] | I’m sorry. Uh. | 对不起 呃 |
[40:43] | My father is the senior military officer. He should advise you. | 我父亲是高级军事官员 该他当你顾问 |
[40:47] | No, I don’t mean to go behind your father’s back. | 噢 不 我不是想要背着你父亲 |
[40:50] | And nothing like that. | 不是那样的 |
[40:52] | I’m not looking for military advice. | 我不是在找军事顾问 |
[40:55] | I’m looking for advice about the military. | 而是找参谋军事的人 |
[40:58] | That little insight about your father making a gesture, that really helped me. | 你父亲的 “做做样子” 我受益匪浅啊 |
[41:03] | It made me reassess the man. | 它让我重新评价了他 |
[41:05] | I would appreciate more of those insights. | 希望你能多多指点我 |
[41:08] | And you can keep your day job at the C-A-G. | 你可以继续做你的C A G |
[41:12] | It’s pronounced “CAG.” | 那该读成CAG |
[41:16] | Do you see why I need you? | 知道我为什么需要你了吧 |
[41:21] | So who’s going to tell my father? | 那谁去和我父亲说 |
[41:24] | Well… | 恩 |
[41:29] | I was thinking that… | 我在想 |
[41:32] | that would be your first assignment. | 那将是你的第一项任务 |
[41:37] | Somehow I knew you were going to say that. | 不知怎么的 我就知道你会这么说 |
[41:41] | Thank you, Captain. | 谢谢你 上尉 |
[41:47] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[41:56] | – That is just what I needed. – Oh, yeah? | -我要的就是这个 -是吗 |
[42:01] | Did you find that detonator? | 找到爆炸装置了吗 |
[42:02] | Yes, I did. I gave it to master-at-arms. | 找到了 给武器部了 |
[42:05] | What? | 什么 |
[42:05] | No, no. I told her I found it during maintenance. | 没事 我告诉她在维护的时候发现的 |
[42:08] | Listen, calm down. This is the best way to go about this. Okay? | 听着 冷静 这是最好的解决办法 |
[42:13] | Look. I put them on the same trail we’re on… | 这样他们就和我们一路人了 |
[42:15] | and it doesn’t raise any suspicion of you. | 而且不会对你起疑心 |
[42:18] | Listen. Trust me on this, Sharon. | 嘿 信任我 莎伦 |
[42:20] | I’m not going to let anything happen to you. Okay? | 我不会让你出什么事的 好吗 |
[42:24] | – Okay. – All right, okay. | -好的 -那就好 |
[42:28] | Don’t worry, sweetie. | 别担心 宝贝儿 |
[42:33] | – I better go. – Okay. | -我得走了 -好 |