时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Previously on Battlestar Galactica. | 《太空堡垒卡拉狄加》前情回顾 |
[00:36] | Zak failed basic flight. | 扎克连基本的飞行考核都没通过 |
[00:39] | And I should have flunked him, but I didn’t. | 我该淘汰他的 可我没有 |
[00:41] | The bottom line is that I killed him. | 说白了 是我害死他 |
[00:43] | Walk out of this cabin while you still can. | 趁你还能行 从这出去吧 |
[00:47] | I don’t get it. How does a | 我不明白 |
[00:48] | military coded signal end up coming from in here? | 军队的编码信号怎么会从这儿传来呢 |
[00:52] | Food. | 食物 |
[00:53] | It’s the Cylons. | 是赛昂人 |
[00:54] | Starbuck’s wireless and transponder just cut out. | 星芭儿的无线电通讯刚断了 |
[00:57] | Starbuck’s gonna take on all eight. | 星芭儿要把整个部队都干掉 |
[00:59] | And get herself killed. | 自寻死路 |
[01:08] | Galactica, Boomer. | 卡拉狄加 我是布尔玛 |
[01:09] | Hot Dog’s aboard. | 热狗在船上了 |
[01:10] | Yeah, so is his lunch. | 好的 给他留着午饭 |
[01:11] | Take it easy, Hot Dog. | 放松点 热狗 |
[01:12] | You’re not the first to lose it in combat. | 你在作战中不是第一个输家 |
[01:14] | You won’t be the last. | 不会是最后一名的 |
[01:16] | No sign of Starbuck. | 没有星芭儿的踪迹 |
[01:17] | He says she was hit, but | 他说 在与她失去联络前 |
[01:18] | still in the fight when he lost track of her. | 她被击中了 可还在战斗 |
[01:20] | Roger that, Boomer. | 收到 布玛尔 |
[01:22] | Search and rescue ops are underway for Starbuck. | 搜救队伍正前去救援星芭儿 |
[01:24] | Bring Hot Dog in. The old man wants to talk to him. | 把热狗带回来 老头子想和他谈谈 |
[01:27] | This is where you found him? | 你就是在这找到他的吗 |
[01:29] | Yes, sir, he drifted quite a ways from the fight. | 是的 长官 在去战场的路上漂流着 |
[01:31] | Was she maneuvering? | 她那时还在操控吗 |
[01:33] | I think so. Yes. Yes, sir. | 我想是的 是的 是的 长官 |
[01:35] | So she survived the initial hits. | 那她在初次攻击中活了下来 |
[01:37] | She could still be alive. | 她应该还活着 |
[01:38] | She is alive, Lieutenant. We’re gonna find her. | 她还活着 中尉 我们会找到她 |
[01:40] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[01:41] | Get this man to Sickbay. | 带他去医务室吧 |
[01:42] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[01:52] | I think you earned those today. | 我想这是你理应得到的 |
[02:01] | The auxiliary RT switch is sticking a bit, sir, but she’ll fly. | 大炮的开关有点粘 战机可以飞行 |
[02:04] | Polish up the canopy. I want it crystal clear. | 把座藏盖打磨好 要干干净净 |
[02:06] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[02:20] | Find her. | 找到她 |
[02:22] | I will. | 我会的 |
[05:11] | Still no joy from the search teams, sir. | 搜索队的消息依然不乐观 长官 |
[05:13] | In the last four hours we’ve combed everywhere | 在过去的四个小时内 星芭儿坠落点的 |
[05:15] | within a 200 click sphere of Starbuck’s last known position. | 方圆二百英里内 我们都搜索过了 |
[05:18] | No ship, no ejection seat, no debris. | 没有飞船 没有弹射座椅 没有残骸 |
[05:20] | So we’re extending the radius another 50. | 所以我们把半径再加大五十 |
[05:22] | We need more pilots. | 我们需要更多的驾驶员 |
[05:24] | Everybody who can fly is up, sir. | 能上的都上了 长官 |
[05:27] | What about Starbuck’s course computations? | 那星芭儿的航线估计呢 |
[05:30] | The variables of combat | 她可以作战操控 |
[05:31] | maneuvering make them almost meaningless, sir. | 原来的估计是没有意义的 |
[05:33] | It’s time to start guessing. | 是开始猜测的时候了 |
[05:35] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[05:37] | Since there’s been no dradis contact in the area, | 在这个区域没发现有其它的雷达信号 |
[05:40] | I would have to guess that her Viper was | 所以我不得不猜测 |
[05:42] | captured by the gravity of a planetary body. | 星球重力将她的蝮蛇给捕获了 |
[05:44] | The only nearby gravity wells are the gas giant and this moon. | 只可能被附近的这颗巨型气体和卫星捕获 |
[05:48] | If the gas giant pulled her in, | 要是被这颗巨型气体捕获的话 |
[05:50] | its radiation would fry her like an egg. | 其辐射会让她变成煎鸡蛋 |
[05:52] | What about the moon? | 卫星的情况如何 |
[05:54] | The spectroscope people call | 据科学家说 大气中含二氧化碳 |
[05:55] | the atmosphere as CO2, methane, some argon. | 甲烷和氩 |
[05:58] | The clouds are mostly hydrocarbons. | 云中大部分为碳氢化合物 |
[06:00] | It’s cold as hell down there, but she could survive on the surface. | 下面冷的要命 可她能表面存活下来 |
[06:03] | Until her oxygen runs out. | 直到氧气用光了 |
[06:04] | When? | 到什么时候 |
[06:05] | 46 hours and change, sir. | 四十六个小时更换 长官 |
[06:11] | That’s a hell of a long time to stay in one place. | 要在同个地方呆上好一段时间呢 |
[06:13] | What if the Cylons appear? | 要是赛昂人出现了怎么办 |
[06:15] | They won’t, not for a while. | 他们近期不会出现的 |
[06:18] | What makes you say that? | 为什么呢 |
[06:20] | Sending a patrol instead of the base ship | 我们用巡逻队代替基地飞船 |
[06:21] | tells me they didn’t even know we were here. | 所以他们根本不知道我们在这 |
[06:24] | So they’re searching a lot of other places, | 那他们在搜索许多地方 |
[06:27] | places with potential supplies. | 那些有供给潜力的地方 |
[06:29] | Like staking out water holes in the desert. | 像是在沙漠中打水井 |
[06:32] | If we sent eight fighters to search | 要是我们派遣一架战机 |
[06:34] | an entire star system | 在整个星系搜索 |
[06:35] | for 60-odd ships, it would take us weeks. | 六十艘单独的飞船 要花上几周的时间 |
[06:40] | Assume they’re better and faster. | 假设他们更厉害更快 |
[06:42] | It’ll take them days. | 几天就够了 |
[06:44] | A lot of assumptions you’re making. | 你做了很多假设 |
[06:47] | Educated guess. | 科学的假设 |
[06:49] | Talk to me about searching the moon. | 和我说说搜索卫星的事 |
[06:51] | That’s going to be slow going. | 会进展的很慢 |
[06:54] | We can’t see squat through those clouds. | 云层下什么都看不见 |
[06:57] | Send the ships below the cloud cover. | 把船派到云层下面去 |
[07:00] | Tell the pilots to take a hard look the old-fashioned way. | 告诉驾驶员用老方法好好看看 |
[07:04] | Mark One Eyeball, sir? | 一号机 肉眼观察吗 长官 |
[07:09] | Mark One Eyeball. | 一号机 肉眼观察 |
[07:13] | Commander, call from Colonial One. | 指挥官 殖民者一号来电 |
[07:18] | Adama. | 我是阿达玛 |
[07:19] | Commander Adama, I don’t wanna take much of your time. | 阿达玛指挥官 我不想耽误你很多时间 |
[07:22] | I just wanted to say how | 我只想让你知道 |
[07:23] | happy we all are you found one of your pilots. | 我们很高兴你们找到了一个驾驶员 |
[07:25] | Thank you, Madam President. | 谢谢 总统女士 |
[07:27] | How is the search progressing for the other pilot? | 寻找另一名驾驶员的工作进展如何 |
[07:30] | Nothing yet, but we’ve just begun. | 还没什么进展 可我们刚开始进行 |
[07:32] | I’ve spoken with the other captains in the fIeet. | 我和舰队的其它舰长们谈过了 |
[07:34] | They’ve agreed to give over their ships at your disposal | 如果能增加找到她的几率 |
[07:37] | if it’ll increase the odds of finding her. | 他们同意给出他们的船让你安排 |
[07:39] | Frak the odds. We’re going to find her. | 去他妈的几率 我们会找到她 |
[07:46] | Excuse me. Thank you. | 不好意思 谢谢 |
[07:51] | Tell them we could sure use the help. | 告诉他们 我们确实需要他们的帮助 |
[07:54] | I’ll coordinate their efforts | 我让他们与你们作战指挥中心 |
[07:56] | with your ClC. Continued good luck. | 一同努力的 祝你们好运 |
[07:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:03] | Thank you | 谢谢 |
[08:10] | So it looks like we’re going to be staying here for a while. | 那看起来我们要在这呆上一阵了 |
[08:18] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[08:20] | Yeah, I’m fine, it’s just a. . . | 嗯 我没事 就是被叮了一下 |
[08:23] | How long you think it will | 你认为赛昂人多久才会发现 |
[08:24] | be before the Cylons wonder what happened | 失踪的巡逻队 |
[08:26] | to their missing patrol, | 身上发生的事呢 |
[08:27] | and send another one here to look for it? | 然后派另一队来找 |
[08:30] | You have attacked us hundreds of times. | 你们已经攻击我们几百次了 |
[08:33] | We’re still here. | 我们还在这儿 |
[08:36] | I think you’ll find that we are more than adequately protected. | 我看你会发现我们享有充分的保护 |
[08:39] | Might be a little tricky | 在这半个星系里 |
[08:40] | with the fleet scattered over half this system, | 搜寻那个失踪的驾驶员 |
[08:43] | looking for the lost pilot. | 对舰队来说可有点棘手啊 |
[08:45] | How many days till the Cylons return, Gaius? | 赛昂人还会有几天才会回来呢 盖尤斯 |
[08:50] | One? | 一天 |
[08:54] | Two? | 两天 |
[09:01] | Three at the most? | 最多三天 |
[09:07] | Doctor? | 博士 |
[09:10] | Your requisitions. | 你的申请书 |
[09:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:23] | Madam President, I didn’t | 总统女士 我不想说 |
[09:25] | mean to be impertinent, really, but, | 不和时宜的话 真的 可 |
[09:28] | do you honestly think this is wise? | 你真的认为这是明智的吗 |
[09:31] | You are compromising the security of the entire fleet | 就为了寻找一个驾驶员 |
[09:34] | while we search for one solitary pilot. | 你正危急到整个舰队的安全 |
[09:37] | It is a risk, but those pilots | 是冒险 可那些驾驶员 |
[09:39] | put their lives on the line for us every day. | 每天也在为我们冒着生命危险 |
[09:41] | Yes. I was just saying that, to. . . | 是的 我那么说是为了 |
[09:47] | I’m not insensitive to that, is what I’m saying. | 我并非没有感觉到 |
[09:49] | I happen to know the missing pilot personally. | 我个人恰巧认识那个失踪的驾驶员 |
[09:52] | Not as personally as you’d like. | 并不是你想要的那么亲近 |
[09:55] | Guess you’ll never get to find out if she’s a real blonde. | 看来你不会知道她是否真的是金发了 |
[09:58] | Which makes it all the more difficult for me, | 也难为我了 |
[09:59] | because on one hand I think of the pilot. | 因为一方面我想的是驾驶员 |
[10:01] | And then on the other hand | 另一方面 |
[10:02] | I think of the thousands of defenseless | 我想的是数以千记手无寸铁的 |
[10:04] | women. And children, I meant. Throughout the fleet. | 女人和孩子 以及全船的男人 |
[10:09] | I am sure Commander Adama | 我相信 阿达玛指挥官 |
[10:11] | has considered all of this. | 已经将这些全考虑在内了 |
[10:12] | Thank you, Doctor. | 谢谢你 博士 |
[10:14] | Yes, of course he has. | 是 当然 |
[10:17] | Of course he has. Thank you. | 当然 是的 谢谢 |
[10:50] | It’s okay. It’s okay, it’s okay, it’s okay. | 没事 没事 没事 没事 |
[11:13] | Okay, okay, get to higher ground. | 好 好 到更高处去 |
[11:18] | Then they see you. Then they rescue you. | 那他们就能看到你 就能救你 |
[11:32] | Apollo, Galactica, we are | 我是阿波罗 卡拉狄加 我们 |
[11:33] | being bounced around like beach balls down here. | 在这像肉丸一样被抛来抛去的 |
[11:35] | Visibility about two, best spectrum. | 能见度大约是二英里 |
[11:38] | Copy, ApoIIo. | 收到 阿波罗 |
[11:41] | Whoa! Blue Flight, go vertical now! | 爬升 快爬升 快 |
[12:13] | Anything? | 有何发现吗 |
[12:15] | No. | 没有 |
[12:17] | I don’t think anyone’s left out there. | 我看没人剩下了 |
[12:19] | Must be someone. | 一定有人的 |
[12:21] | We can’t be the only two people left in the world. | 世上不可能就剩下两个人 |
[12:24] | The good news is my leg’s much better | 至少我的脚好多了 |
[12:26] | and we’ve got anti-radiation meds to last three months. | 我们的防辐射剂还够维持三个月 |
[12:29] | I say we load up as much food as we can and. . . | 我建议咱们尽量多带些食物 |
[12:31] | Move out. | 然后出发 |
[12:33] | Try to find a Raptor or a transport | 努力去找个猛禽号 运输工具 |
[12:34] | or something we can fly off Caprica. | 或者能让我们逃离卡布里卡的东西 |
[12:39] | Unless you can think of a reason to stay. | 除非你能想出个留下来的理由 |
[12:42] | Not really looking forward to going back out there. | 不是很期待回去 |
[12:45] | I’ve almost started to think of this place as home. Home. | 都快把这地方当成家了 |
[12:53] | No, sleep a little longer. | 别 多躺会儿 |
[12:55] | Who knows when we’ll find clean sheets again? | 谁知道我们还能不能找到干净的床单 |
[12:58] | I’m going to go topside and make some breakfast. | 我去上面做点早餐吃 |
[13:03] | Breakfast. | 早餐 |
[14:26] | Hey, is breakfast ready? | 嘿 早餐好了吗 |
[14:31] | Sharon! Get out of here! | 莎伦 离开这儿 |
[14:34] | Go! Go! Go! | 快走 快走 快走 |
[14:53] | Lords, it’s Kara Thrace. | 主啊 是我 卡拉·瑟瑞丝 |
[14:57] | I’m running a little low on O2 | 我的氧气快没了 |
[15:00] | and I could use a lucky break. | 我想求你保佑我 |
[15:04] | No? Okay, just thought l’d mention it. | 不行吗 那好吧 我随口说说 |
[15:19] | Oh, frak. | 真他妈的 |
[16:14] | Not bad shooting, if I do say so myself. | 要是我自己说的话 那枪法还不错嘛 |
[16:18] | Lords, l owe you one. | 主啊 我欠你个人情 |
[16:21] | Looks like l found my ride out of here. | 要是我能把你修好的话 |
[16:23] | If I can fix you up. | 看来你就能把我从这带走了 |
[16:32] | Galactica, Apollo. Bingo fuel. | 卡拉狄加 我是阿波罗 没燃料了 |
[16:36] | Roger, Apollo. Return to base. | 收到 阿波罗 返回基地 |
[16:38] | Can’t you tank me in orbit? | 你就不能在轨道上给我加油吗 |
[16:40] | Negative, Apollo. | 不能 阿波罗 |
[16:41] | The tankers are refilling. | 燃料罐都加油去了 |
[16:43] | You’ll be dry before they can launch. | 你在他们回来前就会没油的 |
[16:47] | Damn. | 该死 |
[16:49] | Are these figures correct? | 这些数字正确吗 |
[16:50] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[16:51] | Atmospheric ops mean | 进行大气层观察就是说 |
[16:53] | Viper and Raptor engines run continuously. | 猛禽号和蝮蛇的引擎要连续运转 |
[16:55] | Fuel’s going to be a real problem if we keep it up. | 要是继续的话 燃料会成问题 |
[17:00] | Any report from the civilian ships? | 民用船有任何报告吗 |
[17:01] | Nothing. They’re spread pretty far out. | 没有 他们太分散了 |
[17:04] | We’ll have a hell of a time | 我们要花很多时间去掩护他们 |
[17:05] | trying to cover them if the Cylons pop in. | 赛昂人跳跃进来的话 |
[17:07] | We should consider pulling | 我们该考虑将 |
[17:09] | the civvies into a defensible formation. | 民用船转换成防御阵形 |
[17:10] | No. Keep all the ships on the search. | 别 让阿波罗的战机们继续搜寻 |
[17:14] | We’ve left enough people behind. | 我们丢弃的人已经够多了 |
[17:15] | I don’t wanna leave Starbuck behind. | 我不想连星芭儿也丢弃了 |
[17:17] | I’m just saying, committing the entire fleet to this. . . | 我只是说拿整个舰队来 |
[17:19] | I said no! | 我说了不行 |
[17:24] | We are going to find our missing pilot | 我们会找到我们失踪的驾驶员 |
[17:26] | and we’re going to bring her home. | 并带她回来 |
[17:29] | We leave no one behind. | 我们不会丢弃任何人 |
[17:34] | Resume your duties. | 返回各自岗位 |
[17:59] | Sharon? | 莎伦 |
[18:20] | Sharon, where are you? | 莎伦 你在哪儿 |
[18:38] | Damn it, Sharon, where are you? | 该死 莎伦 你在哪儿 |
[18:43] | Sharon! | 莎伦 |
[18:50] | Sharon! | 莎伦 |
[19:11] | Frak me. | 他奶奶的 |
[19:14] | Are you alive? | 你还活着吗 |
[19:41] | What the hell happened this time, Captain? | 这次是怎么了 上尉 |
[19:42] | I hit the roll thrusters to | 我为了着陆而按推进器进行水平飞行 |
[19:44] | level off for set down but only the left one fired. | 的时候 只有左边的那个能点火 |
[19:47] | It’s that crap you’re flying into down there. | 你飞到什么鬼东西里了 |
[19:49] | Gums everything up. | 把一切弄得一团糟 |
[19:51] | Get me another Viper. | 再给我架蝮蛇 |
[19:52] | Love to, Captain, but this is 13 Vipers | 我倒想 上尉 加上你的七号机 |
[19:54] | that are down, plus your Mark Vll. | 这已经是第十三架蝮蛇损坏了 |
[19:55] | I’m out. | 我无能为力了 |
[19:56] | Damn it,I’ve got a pilot down | 该死 有个驾驶员受伤了 |
[19:58] | and l need another Viper now. | 我现在就需要架蝮蛇 |
[19:59] | I realize that, Captain. | 我认识到了 上尉 |
[20:00] | But you can push people a hell of a lot further than you can push machines. | 但机器可不像人似的看你脸色 |
[20:04] | I’m the CAG, you’re the Chief. | 我是空军指挥官 你是上士 |
[20:05] | Just make it happen. | 想办法解决吧 |
[20:09] | Commander, the clock has passed five hours, | 指挥官 以统计上来看 |
[20:12] | sir, for Starbuck’s O2 supply. | 星芭儿只有5小时氧气了 |
[20:14] | Noted. | 注意到了 |
[20:15] | Here’s the photo mosaic for the area we searched so far. | 这是我们目前搜索过的区域的象片镶嵌图 |
[20:18] | We’ve got to do better than this. | 光这样可不行 |
[20:20] | Can’t see very far when you’re hugging the ground. | 都快撞到地上了还能看多远 |
[20:22] | You can’t see anything at all from altitude. | 从那个高度什么也看不到 |
[20:24] | Not to mention the crap | 更别提空气中一直把我们飞船 |
[20:25] | in the air that keeps screwing up our ships. | 弄得乱七八糟的鬼东西 |
[20:27] | 13 Vipers down for repairs. | 十三架蝮蛇待修 |
[20:29] | We need more eyes. | 我们需要更多的人手 |
[20:30] | Where we going to get them? | 到哪儿找呢 |
[20:32] | – Pull the CAP. – What? | -空军巡逻队 -什么 |
[20:34] | Redeploy the Combat Air Patrol to the search. | 重新布置空军作战巡逻队去搜寻 |
[20:36] | Bad idea. The CAP is the fleet’s only defense. | 馊主意 空军巡逻队是舰队的唯一防卫 |
[20:39] | If all Vipers are frakking around on the moon | 要是当所有蝮蛇还在卫星上转悠时 |
[20:41] | when the Cylons come calling, we’re maggot meat. | 赛昂人来了的话 我们就是盘中餐了 |
[20:43] | Then bring the fleet closer to the moon. | 那就让舰队离卫星近点 |
[20:45] | We can always scramble the | 遇到袭击的时候 |
[20:46] | Vipers from the search to meet any attack. | 我们可以让蝮蛇紧急支援 |
[20:48] | You’ve got to be kidding. | 你在说笑吧 |
[20:49] | Bottom line, we can double | 至少我们可以利用剩余的搜寻时间 |
[20:50] | the area we can search in the time we have left. | 搜索两次这区域 |
[20:52] | Starbuck would be the first one to tell you not to do this. | 星芭儿第一个就不会赞成 |
[20:55] | Nothing would make you happier, would it? | 放弃是唯一能让你高兴的事 对吧 |
[20:58] | Leave her behind. | 舍弃她 |
[21:00] | Get rid of the foul-mouthed insubordinate pilot | 除掉这位无组织无纪律的飞行员 |
[21:02] | that keeps challenging your authority. | 这位一直挑衅你的飞行员 |
[21:04] | You are way out of line, mister. | 你太过分了 先生 |
[21:06] | I’m not the one confusing personal feelings with duty. | 我可不是公私不分的人 |
[21:09] | Oh, yeah? What the hell does that mean? | 哦 是吗 那你是什么意思 |
[21:10] | It means you are way too close to this | 意思是你太不冷静了 |
[21:12] | because she’s your friend. | 就因为她是你的朋友 |
[21:13] | Gentlemen! | 先生们 |
[21:18] | We have work to do. Captain. | 我们还有事要做的 上尉 |
[21:31] | Get as many birds up in the air as you can | 能出动多少战机就出动多少 |
[21:33] | and we find our girl. | 找到我们的丫头 |
[21:39] | You got it. | 一定 |
[21:50] | Oh, my gods. | 噢 我的天那 |
[21:54] | You bite me, I’ll bite you back. | 我要以牙还牙了 |
[22:00] | So I guess the only thing flying you is you. | 我猜能驾驶你的也就只有你了 |
[22:05] | This must be your brain. | 这个肯定就是你的大脑了 |
[22:18] | I don’t think you’ll need it. | 我看你也不需要了 |
[22:23] | Good thing that I brought one of my own. | 我给自己带的好东西 |
[22:42] | Frak. | 他奶奶的 |
[22:46] | Even cockroaches have to breathe. How the hell do you? | 即使蟑螂也要呼吸啊 你是怎么回事啊 |
[22:52] | Captain. Call for you, sir. | 上尉 你的电话 |
[22:56] | Can someone finish this up for me? | 有人能帮我把这个修完吗 |
[23:00] | – Where is it? – That way. | -在哪儿 -那边 |
[23:03] | Yeah, Apollo. | 喂 我是阿波罗 |
[23:04] | HoId for President RosIin. | 等下 总统就来 |
[23:07] | How’re you holding up? | 你维持的怎么样了 |
[23:09] | Better than my Viper. | 比那些一堆零碎的蝮蛇要好 |
[23:11] | We’re slapping one together from pieces of the others. | 我们在用其它蝮蛇的零部件组装一个呢 |
[23:14] | I need your help. | 我需要你帮忙 |
[23:15] | Did you know that your | 你知道你父亲重新 |
[23:16] | father just redeployed the Combat Air Patrol? | 布置了空中作战巡逻机吗 |
[23:19] | Yes, Madam President. It was my idea. | 是的 总统女士 那是我的主意 |
[23:21] | Your idea? | 你出的主意 |
[23:22] | We need every Viper we’ve got. | 我们需要手头所有的蝮蛇 |
[23:24] | Maybe I’m missing something about the tactics involved here | 也许我不知道这所包含的一些战术问题 |
[23:27] | but isn’t the fleet | 可没了空中巡逻队 |
[23:29] | defenseless without the CAP? | 舰队不是坐以待毙吗 |
[23:31] | Only for a short time. | 只是短时间内 |
[23:33] | Because after that. . . | 因为在那之后 |
[23:34] | Because after that, | 因为在那之后 |
[23:36] | Kara’s oxygen will be gone and she’ll be dead. | 卡拉就没氧气了 她就会死掉了 |
[23:39] | Are you very close with Lieutenant Thrace? | 你和瑟瑞丝中尉很熟吗 |
[23:43] | I’m close with all my pilots. | 我和我所有的驾驶员都很熟 |
[23:45] | And I assume the same is true for your father? | 那我猜你父亲也是这样了 |
[23:48] | His pilots mean a lot to him. To all of us. | 驾驶员对他 对我们大家都意义重大 |
[23:50] | We don’t leave anyone behind. | 我们不会舍弃任何人 |
[23:51] | But we have left people behind. You know that. | 可我们已经舍弃过 你是知道的 |
[23:54] | Not this time. | 这次不会 |
[23:56] | Your FTL drive should be spun up and ready. | 你们的超光速推进器应该旋转起来了 |
[23:59] | Just make sure everyone | 确保大家在 |
[24:00] | is set to jump at the first sign of trouble. | 第一次信号发出的时候都进行跳跃 |
[24:02] | With all due respect, Captain, | 恕我直言 上尉 |
[24:05] | there are times when it is necessary | 有时候 在必要的情况下 |
[24:06] | for the safety of the fleet to put… | 为了舰队的安全去 |
[24:09] | Not this time. | 这次不行 |
[24:11] | Madam President, | 总统女士 |
[24:13] | we just haven’t exhausted all the options | 我们只是别无选择了 |
[24:16] | and the safety of the fleet has not been compromised. | 并没有以舰队的安全冒险 |
[24:21] | I hope you find her. | 希望你能找到她 |
[24:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:31] | Blue Flight reports bingo fuel, sir. | 蓝色战机报告燃料耗尽 长官 |
[24:33] | Have them stay on the search. | 让他们继续搜 |
[24:35] | Send the tanker to them. | 给他们送去燃料罐 |
[24:41] | Is there a problem, Mr. Gaeta? | 有问题吗 盖塔先生 |
[24:44] | It’s just that trying to tank in that turbulence, sir, | 长官 要装满那涡轮机 |
[24:46] | will be extremely hairy. | 将极其危险 |
[24:48] | I suggest we wait until the clock has run down | 我建议等到时间到了再说 |
[24:52] | and then tank up on the way back tom Galactica. | 然后在回卡拉狄加的路上再加满 |
[24:55] | Did someone call them back to Galactica? | 有人要让他们返回卡拉狄加了吗 |
[24:59] | I just assumed. . . | 我只是假设 |
[25:01] | The search was over? It was hopeless? | 搜寻结束了 毫无希望可言 |
[25:05] | That we should write Starbuck off as dead? | 我们应该当作星芭儿死掉了 |
[25:08] | Is that what you’re telling me, Mr. Gaeta? | 你是要和我说这些吗 盖塔先生 |
[25:09] | No, sir. | 不是 长官 |
[25:11] | Then what are you trying to tell me, Mr. Gaeta? | 那你想要和我说什么呢 盖塔先生 |
[25:20] | You have your orders. | 执行命令吧 |
[25:23] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[25:28] | Time’s up. She’s out of O2. | 没时间了 她没氧气了 |
[25:32] | The clock is a guess. | 时钟只是个估计 |
[25:33] | We don’t know for a fact that Starbuck is out of air. | 我们不清楚星芭儿是否没氧气了 |
[25:36] | Her tank only holds so much oxygen. | 氧气罐里只有那么多氧气 |
[25:39] | She could have a reserve supply in her survival gear. | 她也许有备用补给和生存装备 |
[25:43] | – A reserve? – Yes. | -补给 -是的 |
[25:45] | What, she just happened to pack an extra bottle today? | 怎么 她今天就恰巧带了罐备用的吗 |
[25:48] | It’s possible. | 这是可能的 |
[25:50] | We are putting people at risk. | 我们让人们挺而走险 |
[25:52] | We have pilots out there… | 我们让驾驶员在外面 |
[25:53] | We are not quitting. | 我们不会放弃的 |
[25:54] | Pushing themselves and their ships | 我们太难为飞行员和他们的飞船了 |
[25:56] | too hard, all for the sake of… | 就为了个 |
[25:57] | We are not quitting | 我们不会就此放弃 |
[25:59] | and you are relieved, Colonel. | 你被解除职务了 上校 |
[26:12] | I stand relieved, sir. | 我被解除职务了 长官 |
[26:55] | Come on, you’re part biological, right? | 拜托 你有一部分是有机体吧 |
[26:58] | Which means you need oxygen, right? | 也就是说 你需要氧气 对吧 |
[27:03] | So it’s got to be here somewhere. | 所以肯定在哪儿有 |
[27:40] | Commander, the President. | 指挥官 是总统 |
[27:47] | Adama. | 我是阿达玛 |
[27:48] | Commander Adama, I just wanted to say | 阿达玛指挥官 我只是想说 |
[27:50] | how very sorry I am about Lieutenant Thrace. | 我对特瑞丝中尉的事感到十分抱歉 |
[27:53] | Please give my condolences | 请代表我向你儿子以及其余的 |
[27:54] | to your son and to the rest of the crew. | 队友致以慰问 |
[27:56] | Excuse me, ma’am, but I think you’ve been misinformed. | 对不起 女士 可我认为你是听错了 |
[28:00] | How? | 怎么 |
[28:01] | We don’t know if Starbuck’s dead. | 我们不清楚星芭儿是否死掉了 |
[28:02] | I was toId that her oxygen had run out a half an hour ago. | 听说她的氧气在半个小时前就用光了 |
[28:06] | That’s an estimate. | 那是估计 |
[28:07] | She may have a reserve supply. | 她可能带着备用补给 |
[28:10] | We’ll continue the search | 只要她有生还的可能 |
[28:11] | as long as there’s a chance she may be alive. | 我们就会继续搜索 |
[28:14] | And how long will that be? | 那会是多久呢 |
[28:15] | Until I say stop. | 直到我说停止 |
[28:17] | This is a military decision, Madam President. | 这是军事决定 总统女士 |
[28:19] | Thank you for your concern. | 谢谢你的关心 |
[28:26] | First on the list, seal you up, | 首先要做的是 和你亲热一下 |
[28:30] | figure out what controls what. | 看看都有什么用途 |
[29:07] | One of us needs a bath. | 我们中的一个需要洗个澡了 |
[29:14] | Now you’re going to teach me how to fly. | 你现在要教我该怎么飞 |
[29:17] | Commander? | 指挥官 |
[29:21] | Red Flight reports an area of highlands here. | 红色战机报告这有块高地区域 |
[29:24] | Increased visibility out to 15 clicks maybe. | 大概能使可见度增加到大于十五公里 |
[29:27] | It’s the wrong side of the moon. | 不是卫星的这一面 |
[29:28] | Excuse me, Commander. | 打扰一下 指挥官 |
[29:29] | Almost impossible to. . . | 几乎不可能 |
[29:30] | Sir. We have a signal from Colonial One’s shuttle. | 长官 我们收到殖民者一号的飞梭信号 |
[29:33] | They request permission to land. | 他们请求允许降落 |
[29:34] | They have the President on board. | 总统在船上 |
[29:35] | Why wasn’t I notified the President was coming on board? | 怎么没人和我说总统要来船上呢 |
[29:38] | There was no advance notice, sir. | 没有事先通知 长官 |
[29:41] | I didn’t know she was coming. | 我不知道她要来 |
[29:43] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[29:47] | Have Colonel Tigh meet her at the airlock. | 请让泰上校去过渡仓接见她 |
[29:49] | Bring her to my quarters, please. | 然后带她去我办公室 |
[29:51] | Very well. | 是 |
[29:53] | Every flying machine has four basic controls: | 每个飞行机器都有四项基本操控装置 |
[29:57] | Power, pitch, yaw, and roll. | 动力 侧滚 俯仰 偏航 |
[30:01] | Where are yours? | 你的都在哪儿呢 |
[30:17] | Safety tip number one: Don’t touch that. | 安全第一 不碰那个了 |
[30:21] | Are you going to order us to stop the search? | 你是来命令停止搜寻的吗 |
[30:24] | I came here to talk, not to give orders. | 我是来谈话的而不是下命令的 |
[30:26] | It may take an order. | 可能还是下命令的好 |
[30:28] | Why? | 为什么 |
[30:30] | Col. Tigh, do I need to know something? | 泰上校 有什么是我该知道的吗 |
[30:34] | It’s gone beyond military needs. | 这超出了军事所需 |
[30:36] | It’s personal | 这事已经私人化了 |
[30:37] | for the Commander and for Lee, too. | 因为指挥官也因为李 |
[30:38] | Because of Lieutenant Thrace? | 是因为特瑞丝中尉 |
[30:40] | Because of her, and because of Zak Adama. | 因为她 也因为扎克·阿达玛 |
[30:44] | The Commander’s dead son. | 指挥官死去的儿子 |
[30:46] | It’s complicated. | 复杂的很 |
[30:47] | Take about three weeks to explain. | 说来话长啊 |
[30:49] | We’ve got about three minutes. Talk fast. | 我们也就有三分钟 那就快点说 |
[30:57] | She’s going to press. | 她会逼迫我们 |
[31:00] | I’m with you. | 我站在你那边 |
[31:03] | President Roslin. | 罗斯林总统 |
[31:06] | Madam President. | 总统女士 |
[31:07] | Skip the formalities. You both know why I’m here. | 别客套了 你俩都知道我为什么来这 |
[31:09] | Termination of a pilot’s rescue mission is a military decision. | 终止救援驾驶员的任务是军事决定 |
[31:13] | That’s a bunch of crap. | 一派胡言 |
[31:15] | This isn’t military, it’s personal. | 这是军事决定吗 是私事吧 |
[31:17] | Neither of you can let go of Kara Thrace | 你们俩都不放弃卡拉·瑟瑞丝 |
[31:19] | because she’s your last link to Zak. | 因为她是你们与扎克最后的联系 |
[31:21] | You don’t know anything about my brother. | 你对我兄长一无所知 |
[31:23] | Don’t even begin, Captain. | 连提都别跟我提 上尉 |
[31:26] | You’ve lost perspective. As have you. | 你们丢掉了远见 你们俩都是 |
[31:28] | Under normal circumstances it would just be sad | 平常的话 你们不能坦然接受 |
[31:31] | that the two of you can’t come to terms with Zak’s death. | 扎克的死只是可悲而已 |
[31:33] | In this situation you’re putting your pilots at risk | 在此情况下 你们让驾驶员挺而走险 |
[31:35] | and you’re exposing the entire fleet to | 你们让整个舰队冒着 |
[31:37] | possible attack every moment we stay here. | 随时可能被袭击的危险 |
[31:39] | We’ve been at risk of an attack since day one. | 我们从第一天就冒着被袭击的危险 |
[31:43] | The Cylons won’t be missing | 赛昂人至少要再过一天 |
[31:45] | their patrol for at least one more day. | 才会发现巡逻队不见了 |
[31:49] | Col. Tigh, how much aviation | 泰上校 在此行动中 |
[31:51] | fuel has been expended in this operation? | 已花费多少航空燃料 |
[31:55] | Forty-three percent of reserves. | 所存储燃料的百分之四十三 |
[31:58] | Almost half. That’s unacceptable. | 几乎一半 不可接受 |
[32:01] | Operations in the moon’s atmosphere | 一项在卫星大气层进行的行动 |
[32:04] | have put one third of your fighters out of action. | 就已经派了三分之一的战机作战 |
[32:06] | That is also completely unacceptable. | 那也是完全不可接受的 |
[32:09] | “Crap.” “Unacceptable.” Whatever it is you feel about this, | 你的不可接受和任何话 都是废话 |
[32:14] | the recovery of one pilot is a military matter. | 寻找一名驾驶员是军事问题 |
[32:19] | All right. It’s military. Fine. | 好 是军事 好 |
[32:25] | And you’re both officers. | 你们都是军官 |
[32:27] | And you’re both honorable men. | 你们都是值得尊敬的人 |
[32:29] | And you’re both perfectly aware that you are putting the lives | 你们都意识到你们在冒险 |
[32:32] | of over 45,000 people | 赌注是超过四万五千人的生命 |
[32:34] | and the future of this civilization at risk | 和我们文明的未来 |
[32:37] | for your personal feelings. | 只因为你们个人的感情 |
[32:41] | Now if the two of you, of all people, | 如果所有人中 |
[32:42] | can live with that, | 就你们两个人愿意这样的话 |
[32:46] | then the human race doesn’t stand a chance. | 那人类就一点机会都没有了 |
[32:50] | Clear your heads. | 醒醒吧 |
[33:14] | Combat. Stand by. | 作战指挥中心 等一下 |
[33:23] | This is the Commander. Terminate search operations. | 我是指挥官 终止搜寻行动 |
[33:27] | Bring everyone home. | 把大家都带回来 |
[33:29] | Prepare the fleet to make a jump to the next system. | 为跳跃到下一星系做准备 |
[33:33] | We’re leaving. | 我们要走了 |
[33:42] | Okay, so it either works or it doesn’t. | 好了 不是成功就是失败 |
[34:20] | Okay, Okay, | 好 好 |
[34:22] | it’s power, roll, pitch, and yaw. | 动力 侧滚 俯仰 偏航 |
[34:25] | We have control. Take me home. | 尽在掌握 带我回家吧 |
[34:44] | You stink, but you’re one hell of a flying machine. | 你个臭熏熏的了不起的巡逻飞行机器 |
[34:51] | I want you to know, l think she’s wrong. | 我想让你知道 我想她错了 |
[34:55] | I think we have come to terms with what happened to Zak. | 我认为我们已经坦然接受扎克的死了 |
[34:58] | I haven’t. | 我没有 |
[35:04] | I need to know something. | 我想知道些事 |
[35:16] | Why did you do this? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[35:18] | Why did we do this? | 我们为什么要这么做 |
[35:21] | Is it for Kara? For Zak? What? | 是为了卡拉 为了扎克 为了什么 |
[35:26] | Kara was family. | 卡拉是家中的一份子 |
[35:28] | You do whatever you have to do. | 我们要竭尽全力 |
[35:31] | Sometimes you break the rules. | 有时也要违反原则 |
[35:35] | And if it was me down there instead? | 那要换作是我呢 |
[35:37] | You don’t have to ask that. | 这还用问吗 |
[35:40] | Are you sure? | 你肯定吗 |
[35:43] | If it were you, | 换作是你的话 |
[35:46] | we’d never leave. | 我们永远都不会离开 |
[35:59] | – Colonel. – Commander. | -上校 -指挥官 |
[36:03] | Resume your duties. | 返回你的岗位 |
[36:04] | Sir, fighters are aboard, sir. | 是 长官 战机返回母舰了 |
[36:07] | Civilian ships have begun their jumps to the next star system. | 民用船准备好跳跃到下一星系 |
[36:10] | Give the word, we’ll start our clock. | 你下命令 我们就开始记时 |
[36:12] | Start the clock. | 开始记时 |
[36:14] | Mr. Gaeta, start the clock. | 盖塔先生 开始记时 |
[36:15] | Starting clock. | 开始记时 |
[36:16] | Madam President, would you like to return to your ship? | 总统女士 你要返回你的飞船吗 |
[36:18] | Thank you, I’ll stay here. | 谢谢 我想留在这 |
[36:19] | I’d like to see how the professionals do it. | 我想看看专业人员是如何操作的 |
[36:22] | As you wish. | 悉听尊便 |
[36:35] | Execute jump, Lieutenant Gaeta. | 执行跳跃 盖塔中尉 |
[36:37] | Aye, sir. Jump clock is running. | 是 长官 跳跃记时开始 |
[36:40] | – Navigation? – Go. | -导航 -准备完毕 |
[36:41] | – FTL? – Go. | -超光速 -准备完毕 |
[36:43] | – Tactical? – Go. | -战术 -准备完毕 |
[36:45] | Flight Ops? | 飞行观察 |
[36:46] | Contact. Dradis contact. | 目标 雷达发现有目标逼近 |
[36:48] | Incoming, bearing 060, carom 308. | 方向060 接近308 |
[36:53] | Hold count. | 停止记时 |
[36:54] | Count held. | 记时已停止 |
[36:55] | Contact is. . . | 目标是 |
[36:57] | Holding count. | 记时已停 |
[37:00] | Well? | 是什么 |
[37:02] | Cylon Raider, sir. | 赛昂人的突袭机 长官 |
[37:05] | You’re right. It’s just a matter of time. | 你说的对 只是时间问题 |
[37:08] | He’s on an intercept course. | 它在拦截航线上 |
[37:09] | He’ll be on us before we complete the jump. | 在我们完成跳跃前就要和我们遭遇 |
[37:11] | Action stations, launch Vipers. | 各就各位 发射蝮蛇 |
[37:14] | Action stations. Launch alert, | 各就各位 发射待战机 |
[37:16] | fighters. Cylon Raider approaching. | 赛昂人的突袭机逼近 |
[37:29] | Okay. Now look before you shoot, please. | 好 拜托在你射击之前看一下 |
[37:34] | Gun captains report weapons manned and ready. | 大炮 左舷武器 人员待命 |
[37:37] | Where the hell are the Vipers? | 蝮蛇到底到哪儿去了 |
[37:39] | Most are being fuelled. | 大部分在加燃料 |
[37:41] | Hot Dog and Apollo are in the tubes. | 热狗和阿波罗在通道里 |
[37:48] | Viper 1, clear forward. | 蝮蛇一号可以起飞了 |
[37:50] | Navcon Green, interval faiIure. | 导航灯绿色 集成器失灵 |
[37:53] | Abort launch. | 取消发射 |
[37:54] | Frak! | 操 |
[37:58] | I guess I’m going solo. | 看来我要单独作战了 |
[38:01] | Why only one Cylon this time? | 为什么这次只有一个赛昂人呢 |
[38:05] | It could be a lone recon mission | 也许是单独侦察任务 |
[38:07] | or the vanguard | 或者是先谴队 |
[38:08] | for a Cylon base ship about to jump on top of us. | 为了使赛昂人基地飞船能跳跃到我们上面 |
[38:11] | Either way, we’re going | 不管怎样 我们都要 |
[38:12] | to have to take it out before we can jump. | 在跳跃之前把它干掉 |
[38:15] | Galactica, Apollo. | 卡拉狄加 我是阿波罗 |
[38:17] | Target in sight. | 目标进入视线 |
[38:27] | You idiot. Didn’t anybody teach you intercept protocol? | 你个白痴 就没人教过你拦截的规矩吗 |
[38:32] | Okay, we’re going to have to do this the hard way then. | 好 那就得硬来了 |
[38:44] | This bastard’s good. | 噢 这混蛋还真行啊 |
[38:46] | They’re closing fast. Port guns have a firing solution. | 接近地很快 左舷报告目标进入火力圈 |
[38:49] | Very well. | 很好 |
[38:55] | Hold still, you little. . . | 我会干掉你个小 |
[38:56] | No cigar for you. | 你得不到雪茄了 |
[38:59] | Just a little bit closer. | 只需再靠近一点点 |
[39:05] | Not that close! | 可不是这么近 |
[39:10] | What the. . . | 怎么 |
[39:12] | I’ve lost him. | 我看不到他了 |
[39:14] | Galactica, I repeat, he is nowhere to be seen. | 卡拉狄加 我重复一次 没有发现它 |
[39:17] | Dradis. | 雷达呢 |
[39:18] | No help. Their reports have merged. | 没反应 显示为消失了 |
[39:20] | Launch tube status? | 发射通道的状态呢 |
[39:21] | Still fouled. | 还是不行 |
[39:23] | We’ll have a Viper away in 45 seconds. | 我们的蝮蛇要等上四十五秒 |
[39:25] | This will be over in 45 seconds. | 在四十五秒之内就结束了 |
[39:37] | Holy. . . | 天杀的 |
[39:38] | Galactica, the Cylon is now flying in formation with me | 卡拉狄加 赛昂人在与我列队飞行 |
[39:43] | Right above my head. | 在我正上方 |
[39:45] | This thing is acting weird. | 这东西行动诡异 |
[39:47] | Put me through. | 给我接进去 |
[40:00] | It’s Starbuck! | 是星芭儿 |
[40:02] | What? | 什么 |
[40:04] | Come again, Apollo? | 再说一次 阿波罗 |
[40:08] | Galactica, the Cylon Raider | 卡拉狄加 赛昂人的突袭机上 |
[40:10] | is marked “Starbuck.” | 写着”星芭儿” |
[40:11] | It’s written under the frakking wing. | 就写在他妈的机翼上 |
[40:32] | Bring it into the bay. | 把它带回降落台 |
[40:35] | If it does anything, take it out. | 要是它轻举妄动 干掉它 |
[40:38] | Wilco, Galactica, but I tell you what, it’s got to be her. | 收到 卡拉狄加 可一定是她 |
[40:41] | This thing is flying with some serious attitude. | 这东西飞起来的姿势还真有问题 |
[40:59] | Now your ass belongs to me. | 哈 你个死翘翘的可归我了 |
[41:06] | Like my new toy? | 喜欢我的新玩具吗 |
[41:08] | Boy, when you take a souvenir, you don’t screw around. | 孩子 当你取得战利品时 别胡闹 |
[41:12] | Oh, my God, you smell like a latrine. | 噢 天那 你闻起来像厕所 |
[41:15] | You want to give me a bath? | 想要帮我洗澡吗 |
[41:29] | How’re you feeling? | 觉得怎么样 |
[41:32] | Been a hell of a lot worse. | 更糟糕了 |
[41:35] | Don’t have any ambrosia, but the Doc | 没有安宝莎 不过医生 |
[41:38] | can fix you up with some really nice stuff. | 可补偿一些别的好东西 |
[41:44] | It’s not bad, is it? The knee? | 膝盖没大碍 是吧 |
[41:47] | Doc says it’s too early to tell, | 医生说 尚不能下结论 |
[41:49] | but knowing you, you’ll be fine. | 不过你会没事的 |
[41:54] | Kara. | 卡拉 |
[41:56] | Yeah? | 嗯 |
[42:01] | You did good. | 你干得不错 |
[42:09] | You did real good. | 干得真不错 |
[42:19] | Need anything? | 需要什么吗 |
[42:21] | A stogie would be nice. | 一支雪茄就好 |
[42:23] | I had a feeling. | 我猜就是 |
[42:32] | It’s my last one, so enjoy it. | 是我最后一支了 好好享用吧 |
[42:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[42:37] | Get some rest. | 休息一下吧 |