时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Previously on battlestar galactica. | 《太空堡垒卡拉狄加》前情回顾 |
[00:36] | like my new toy? | 喜欢我的新玩具吗 |
[00:38] | lt’s my very own cylon raider. | 我的第一架赛昂突袭机 |
[00:39] | Boy, when you take a souvenir, you don’t screw around. | 天哪 当你取得战利品的时候 别胡闹 |
[00:46] | Congratulations, doctor. | 恭喜你 博士 |
[00:48] | You’ve just uncovered your very first cylon. | 你刚发现了你的第一个赛昂人 |
[00:50] | She probably doesn’t know. | 她可能还不知道 |
[00:52] | Truth is, if something happened to you, | 事实是 如果你有个三长两短 |
[00:54] | l wouldn’t know how to deal with it. | 我都不知如何是好 |
[00:56] | l feel the same way. | 我也一样 |
[01:00] | l’m a cylon. | 我是一个赛昂人 |
[01:02] | Helo, come with me. Helo. | 西洛 回来 西洛 |
[01:07] | Helo, come with me! | 西洛 回来 |
[01:09] | New piece of equipment that just appeared in ClC. | 在作战情报中心发现了新装置 |
[01:12] | He had this when we found him. | 我们发现他的时候他带着这东西 |
[01:13] | Send it back to galactica. The lab can look at it. | 送到卡拉狄加去 在实验室里研究一下 |
[01:16] | lt’s a cylon device. | 是赛昂人的设备 |
[01:17] | l’ll continue to take the chamalla. lt has other benefits. | 我会继续服用卡玛拉 还有其他好处吗 |
[01:21] | The hallucinations? | 幻觉 |
[01:23] | You’re going to find kobol. | 你们会找到科波 |
[01:25] | Birthplace of us all. | 到达我们大家的出生地 |
[01:27] | He says we’re gonna find kobol, | 他说我们会找到科波 |
[01:29] | and that it’s gonna lead us to earth. | 然后科波会指引我们到达地球 |
[02:01] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[03:06] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[03:27] | Stop! don’t come any closer. | 别动 别再向前走了 |
[03:50] | Just do it. | 开枪吧 |
[04:15] | Oh, lee! | 李 |
[04:46] | Oh, god. | 天哪 |
[05:01] | Attention. Pass the word for lieutenant Valerii. | 注意 沃莱瑞中尉注意 |
[05:05] | lieutenant Valerii, report to the ready room for a pre-flight briefing. | 沃莱瑞中尉到预备室进行飞行前简令 |
[05:24] | You don’t lose control. | 你没失去控制力 |
[05:26] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[05:29] | No. | 不对 |
[05:31] | You got to lose control. let your instincts take over. | 你必须要丢掉控制力 用本能来打 |
[05:35] | l thought we were just sparring. | 我以为咱们只是比划一下 |
[05:39] | That’s why you don’t win. | 就因为这样你才赢不了 |
[08:23] | The doctor said l have six months at the outside. | 医生说我还能活六个月 |
[08:30] | He said the cancer’s moved into my lymphatic system. | 他说癌症已经扩散到了淋巴系统 |
[08:34] | Aggressively moved in. | 迅速扩散 |
[08:41] | l want you to hear me on this. | 你听我说 |
[08:46] | You made a true believer out of me. | 你比我更虔诚 |
[08:49] | Strange as that sounds, considering. | 按理说听起来奇怪的 |
[08:52] | But I believe. | 但我相信 |
[08:55] | I know you’re the one to lead us to our salvation. | 我知道你就是那个拯救我们的人 |
[08:59] | You are going to guide us to earth. | 你会带领我们到达地球 |
[09:08] | Then we’d better find it soon. | 那我们最好快点找到它 |
[09:13] | I’m out. Not your turns. | 我不跟了 还没轮到你 |
[09:15] | – l picked up your five. – Frankly, l don’t care. | -我赢了你们五个说实在的 -我不在乎 |
[09:18] | No, thank you, doctor, l have a watch later. | 不 谢谢 博士 我一会儿还有活干 |
[09:21] | Crashdown hits. Davis? | 小克 爱丝·戴维斯怎么样啊 |
[09:22] | What? | 什么 |
[09:24] | A little bit of this. A little bit of that. | 一般般啦 |
[09:27] | You guys always play this slow? | 看你们总是这么慢 |
[09:28] | What did you say? | 你刚才说什么 |
[09:30] | Don’t distract me. | 别拿爱丝·戴维斯来分散我注意力 |
[09:32] | Uncanny, l know. | 解释不清 这我知道 |
[09:33] | All right, 20, l call. And l raise you another 30. | 跟二十 加三十 |
[09:38] | You can’t compete with me. | 你和我比不了 |
[09:41] | l always win. | 我总是获胜 |
[09:44] | l’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[09:45] | Never seen you like this, Gaius. | 从未见你这样过 盖尤斯 |
[09:48] | lt’s disappointing somehow. | 说不出让人有多失望 |
[09:51] | Common. | 俗气 |
[09:56] | So sorry to disappoint you. | 抱歉让你失望了 |
[10:01] | Disappoint you all. | 让各位失望 |
[10:03] | Thirty. | 跟三十 |
[10:07] | And l call it. | 开牌吧 |
[10:09] | What do you got, buddy? | 都什么牌 |
[10:11] | Absolutely nothing. | 垃圾透顶 |
[10:13] | Not bad, crash. But not compared to that. | 还凑合吧 比不上那副 |
[10:15] | – Oh ! – you are. . . | 你 |
[10:17] | No! you win every time. | 一向如此 |
[10:19] | Sorry, l have to do it. | 抱歉 非赢不可 |
[10:23] | Very sorry to disappoint you. | 抱歉 让大家失望了 |
[10:25] | What, is that a card game? | 在玩牌吗 |
[10:27] | She’s back on her feet, ladies and gentlemen. | 女士们 先生们 她站起来啦 |
[10:34] | – How are you feeling? – Hey, Gaius. | -你好吗 -盖尤斯 |
[10:36] | Good. | 不错 |
[10:37] | Mr. Vice President, if you don’t mind, Lieutenant Thrace. | 如果你不介意 就叫我副总统吧 瑟瑞丝中尉 |
[10:41] | Some level of decorum has to be maintained, | 该有的礼貌还是要有的 |
[10:44] | or is it a pirate ship you’re running? | 你是在海盗船上吗 |
[10:47] | No. Just a battlestar, sir. | 不 是在太空堡垒上 先生 |
[10:49] | All right, let’s play. | 好了 开局了 |
[10:52] | Would you like to play? | 想玩吗 |
[10:54] | Maybe you’d like to sit next to Captain Adama? | 也许你想坐到阿达玛上尉身边 |
[10:57] | Sure, Kara. Why don’t you pull up a pew? | 当然 卡拉 拽张长凳过来 |
[11:00] | No, that’s okay. Lee, l’ve got things to do. | 不了 没关系 李 我有事 |
[11:15] | All right, currency. | 好 货币 |
[11:17] | While bartering will continue for the foreseeable future, | 物品交换将在未来继续 |
[11:19] | We do have a system in place now | 现今还有一套系统 |
[11:21] | to take the economy back to a currency-based standard. | 来把经济带回到一个以货币为基础的标准 |
[11:25] | Do you love her? | 你爱她吗 |
[11:27] | Did you… | 你 |
[11:31] | Dr. Baltar, | 波塔尔博士 |
[11:34] | lf something should happen to me, | 我要是出了三长两短 |
[11:36] | it is vital that you comprehend and are familiar with | 理解且熟悉 |
[11:38] | the political structures that are just beginning to fall into place here. | 即将开始混乱的政局是至关重要的 |
[11:42] | – Do you understand this? – Answer me. | -明白吗 -回答我 |
[11:45] | Yes, of course I understand. | 是的 我当然理解 |
[11:48] | My answer is no. | 我的回答是否定的 |
[11:50] | No, l don’t think l can handle this right now. | 我看我现在应付不来这些 |
[11:52] | The intricacies of the bureaucracy, | 官僚机构的错综复杂 |
[11:55] | l can’t get my head around. | 我一无所知 |
[11:56] | This which, with all due respect, madam president, | 恕我直言 总统女士 |
[11:59] | You have spent your entire political career | 你用了你政治生涯的大部分时间 |
[12:03] | learning to understand. | 去理解 |
[12:04] | More to the point, | 还有 |
[12:05] | How you could think that | 你怎么能期望 |
[12:07] | my head could be turned so quickly by a new thing, | 我对新生事物接受力那么快呢 |
[12:13] | lt just astounds me. | 给我弄晕了 |
[12:18] | How did you seriously think that | 你怎么认为 |
[12:19] | I was gonna be able to cope with this kind of responsibility? | 我能应付这些责任呢 |
[12:22] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 |
[12:23] | You’re a genius, are you not? | 你是天才 不是吗 |
[12:25] | Well, quite frankly, | 非常坦率地说 |
[12:27] | I don’t give a flying frak whether you believe me or not. | 我不在乎你他妈是否相信我 |
[12:30] | All right? Because l’ve had it. | 因为我受够了 |
[12:32] | l am tired of being pushed and prodded around | 厌倦了被耍弄 |
[12:36] | like l’m some kind of toy. | 像个玩具一样 |
[12:38] | l’m not your plaything. | 我不是你的玩物 |
[12:40] | Plaything? | 玩物 |
[12:42] | I don’t work for you ! | 我不为你效力 |
[12:43] | And quite frankly, I don’t have to sit here anymore | 更坦率的讲 我不用再坐在这儿 |
[12:46] | And take this kind of abuse from either of you! | 不用再让你们俩虐待我了 |
[12:50] | You either! Either in here, either in there. | 不论你在这儿 在那儿 |
[12:52] | Wherever it is, I don’t need to take it. | 无论在哪儿 我都不需要受这份罪 |
[12:55] | l love you, Gaius. | 我爱你 盖尤斯 |
[12:56] | Do me a favor. | 省省吧 |
[13:00] | l think perhaps you need a break from this. | 我想你也许该休息一下 |
[13:04] | You’re right. | 你说的对 |
[13:08] | We need a break. | 我们需要休息一下(分手) |
[13:29] | I’d like to be alone if you don’t mind. | 你不介意的话 我想独处一会儿 |
[13:33] | How can you love her, Gaius? | 你胆敢爱她 盖尤斯 |
[13:35] | l don’t. | 我没有啊 |
[13:36] | You can’t lie to me, l know everything you know. | 你骗不了我 你想什么我都知道 |
[13:50] | That’s lovely. | 这疤痕很”漂亮” |
[13:53] | Thank you. | 拜你所赐 |
[13:56] | Did you… | 你 |
[13:58] | Did you want something in particular this time? | 这次有什么特别的吗 |
[14:01] | l thought you should know | 我认为你该知道 |
[14:04] | That it’s not safe to remain on Galactica. | 留在卡拉狄加上可不安全 |
[14:08] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[14:11] | It’s a surprise. | 是份惊喜 |
[14:13] | Tell me, what is it? What is it? | 告诉我是什么 是什么 |
[14:18] | Is it a bomb? Another cylon bomb, right? | 是炸弹吗 又一个赛昂人的炸弹 是吗 |
[14:23] | ls it an agent? | 是一个潜伏者吗 |
[14:25] | ls a cylon agent about to be activated? | 是一名即将觉醒的赛昂潜伏者吗 |
[14:29] | Tell me! | 告诉我 |
[14:41] | Galactica, this is Raptor 1 | 卡拉狄加 我是猛禽一号 |
[14:43] | preparing to jump to sector 728. | 准备跳跃到728号界 |
[14:45] | let’s hope we’ll find some supplies out there. | 希望能在那找到些补给 |
[14:48] | Roger that. Good hunting out there. | 收到 布玛儿 好好干 |
[14:51] | Crash, counter our spinner. | 小克 反转螺旋桨整流罩 |
[14:53] | FTL drive’s spun up and ready. | 超光速驱动器旋转 准备完毕 |
[14:55] | Jump in five, four, three, two, one. | 跳跃 五 四 三 二 一 |
[15:03] | Whoa, baby! | 天哪 |
[15:07] | Frak me! | 见鬼了 |
[15:16] | Gaeta, the frakking idiot. | 盖塔他妈个白痴 |
[15:20] | You can’t plan a jump that close to a planet. | 不能策划一个离星球那么近的跳跃 |
[15:22] | What if we jumped into the damn thing? | 要是撞上了怎么办 |
[15:24] | It was great. It’s fine. We made it. We’re cool. | 爽 没事 我们成功了 没问题 |
[15:42] | Are you seeing this? | 你看到了吗 |
[15:44] | Yeah. | 恩 |
[15:50] | Oceans. | 海洋 |
[15:53] | Continents. | 大陆 |
[15:54] | No. let me at this thing. | 让我看看这地方 |
[16:00] | Okay. The atmosphere reads as. . . | 好 大气中有 |
[16:05] | Nitrogen, oxygen. | 氮气 氧气 |
[16:06] | Looks like enough co2 for green leafy things. | 绿色植物所需要的二氧化碳 |
[16:08] | l’m starting to get excited here, Boomer. | 开始让人兴奋了 布玛儿 |
[16:11] | Boomer, this could be it. | 布玛儿 可能就是它了 |
[16:12] | This could be the big one. | 这将成为个大事件 |
[16:14] | This is the little planet that solves all of our problems. | 一个解决我们所有问题的小星球 |
[16:18] | Boomer? | 布玛儿 |
[16:21] | Do you think this is earth? | 你看这会是地球吗 |
[16:25] | No. It’s not earth. | 不 那不是地球 |
[16:28] | It’s more important than that. | 比地球更重要 |
[16:56] | Doesn’t really work as well as before, huh? | 没以前关系好了 是吧 |
[17:04] | You know, l do get cold. | 我真的受凉了 |
[17:11] | There’s some things you should know, Helo. | 有些事情你要知道 西洛 |
[17:13] | Don’t call me that. | 别那么称呼我 |
[17:16] | You’re not even Sharon. | 你都不是莎伦 |
[17:18] | You’re not even human. | 你甚至都不是人类 |
[17:20] | So don’t act like you know me, because you don’t! | 所以别装作你了解我一样 因为你不了解 |
[17:22] | But l am Sharon! And that’s part of what you need to understand! | 可我是莎伦 这你要知道 |
[17:28] | Sharon was a friend of mine! | 莎伦是我的朋友 |
[17:31] | Whatever twisted thing you are, | 不管你是什么鬼东西 |
[17:33] | you are not Sharon! You got that? | 你也不是莎伦 明白吗 |
[17:36] | The only thing I want from you | 你对我的用处 |
[17:37] | is a way off this frakked up world. | 只是离开他妈的这个星球 |
[17:39] | That’s it! | 仅此而已 |
[17:50] | Going hunting? | 出任务吗 |
[17:55] | l’m adding a gunnery run to the jump test tomorrow. | 我在明天的跳跃中加一项射击测试 |
[17:57] | See if our boy here can shoot anything with our ammo. | 看看我们的小子能否射击 |
[18:01] | So it’s a boy now? | 那现在是小子了 |
[18:04] | l changed my mind. | 我改主意了 |
[18:06] | You ever wonder why everyone calls it a she, | 你想没想过大家都当它是雌的 |
[18:09] | but to you, it’s a he? | 只有你当它是雄的 |
[18:10] | lt’s fascinating, Lee. You should write a paper. | 了不起 李 你该去写论文了 |
[18:14] | lt’s not really my scene. | 那不是我的专长 |
[18:16] | l’m not as smart as, say, Dr. Baltar. | 我可没有波塔尔博士那么聪慧 |
[18:24] | How is the vice president, by the way? | 顺便问下 副总统怎么样了 |
[18:26] | I don’t know. Haven’t seen him. | 不知道 还没看到他 |
[18:32] | So he’s a “love them and leave them” kind of guy, I guess. | 看来他是那种”爽完就走”的人了 |
[18:35] | I guess. | 我想是吧 |
[18:40] | Ships just pass in the night. | 过客而已 |
[18:42] | Yup. | 是的 |
[18:45] | Didn’t mean a thing. | 没什么意义 |
[18:47] | Nope. | 恩 |
[18:48] | Just bored. Looking for something to do. | 为无聊 找些”事”做做 |
[18:50] | So frakking the vice president in colonies seemed | 所以与殖民地副总统”嘿咻” |
[18:52] | like a great way to waste some time. | 就是一种很好的打发时间的方式 |
[18:54] | You want some from me? Not a thing. | 我欠你什么吗 什么都不欠 |
[18:56] | Cause I don’t owe you anything. | 因为我本来就不欠你什么 |
[18:57] | You don’t owe me anything. | 你不欠我什么 |
[18:59] | I’m just a cag, and you’re just a pilot. | 我就是个空军指挥官 你只是个驾驶员 |
[19:01] | Right. A pilot that can’t keep her pants on! | 对 把握不住自己的驾驶员 |
[19:05] | Right. | 对 |
[19:07] | lt’s just like old times, Kara. | 和从前一样啊 卡拉 |
[19:09] | Like when you got drunk | 就像是你一喝醉 |
[19:12] | and couldn’t keep your hands off the major from wherever. . . | 你的手就离不开 |
[19:16] | God! | 噢 |
[19:23] | Why did you do it, Kara? Just tell me why. | 为什么那么做 卡拉 告诉我为什么 |
[19:26] | Because l’m a screw-up, Lee. Try and keep that in mind. | 因为我是个混蛋 李 记住了 |
[19:34] | So Commander Adama is sending out another raptor | 阿达玛指挥官又派出一架猛禽机 |
[19:36] | To conduct an aerial survey of this planet. | 执行对这一星球空中搜索的任务 |
[19:38] | It appears to have suffered some sort of calamity | 看起来经历过一些灾难 |
[19:42] | But it could actually be inhabitable. | 但其实是适合人类居住的 |
[19:45] | Aerial survey shows evidence of | 空中搜索队有证据显示 |
[19:47] | at least one city on the surface. | 其表面至少有一个城市 |
[19:49] | It was obviously abandoned a long time ago. | 但显然废弃已久 |
[19:51] | How old are the ruins? | 遗迹有多久远了 |
[19:53] | We won’t know for sure until we send a ground team, | 在派出地面队伍之前我们还不能确定 |
[19:55] | But the initial estimates have it | 但初步估计 |
[19:57] | on the order of approximately 2,000 years. | 已经大约2000年了 |
[20:00] | That’s around the time the 13 tribes first left Kobol. | 大约是第13部落第一次离开科波的时候 |
[20:03] | Let me see. | 我看看 |
[20:13] | Ruins? What ruins? | 遗迹 什么遗迹 |
[20:15] | This is an inhabited city. | 这是个有人居住的城市 |
[20:20] | Look at the buildings. | 看那些建筑 |
[20:24] | Buildings? | 建筑物 |
[20:27] | Look. | 看这儿 |
[20:42] | What did you see? Tell me, Laura. | 你看到了什么 告诉我 劳拉 |
[20:57] | A dome-like structure | 一座向四周伸展出六条道路的 |
[21:00] | with six roads leading out of it | 像圆顶形的建筑 |
[21:01] | like spokes. | 像轮辐一样 |
[21:02] | With something around it like columns, | 像圆柱的的东西环绕着它 |
[21:04] | like a forum, | 像是个讲台 |
[21:05] | like the forum on Caprica, actually. | 事实上 像卡布里卡上的讲台一样 |
[21:21] | The forum in the opera house in the city of the gods on Kobol. | 同科波上《诸神之城》中歌剧院里的讲台一样 |
[21:33] | This planet is Kobol. | 这个星球是科波 |
[21:43] | Kobol like Kobol? | 是我们谈的科波吗 |
[21:46] | The birthplace of mankind. | 人类的出生地 |
[21:48] | Where the gods and man lived in paradise. | 诸神与人类所在的天堂 |
[21:51] | Until the exodus of the 13 tribes. | 在第13部落离开前 |
[22:06] | Madam president, what’s going on? | 总统女士 怎么了 |
[22:16] | lt’s real. The scriptures, the myths, the prophecies. | 是真的 经文 神话 预言 |
[22:20] | They’re all real. | 都是真的 |
[22:22] | So say we all. | 安息吧 |
[22:43] | Hello, lieutenant. | 你好 中尉 |
[22:49] | Hey, doc. | 博士 |
[23:00] | This is a bad time, right? | 我来的不是时候 是吧 |
[23:02] | No. l’m just cleaning my gun. | 不 我只是在擦枪 |
[23:09] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[23:12] | l was going to ask you the same question. | 我还正想问你 |
[23:15] | Actually, l was looking for Lieutenant Thrace. | 我其实是来找瑟瑞丝中尉的 |
[23:26] | Sometimes, it’s good to talk these things over. | 有时候说出来会好些 |
[23:29] | Deep down, she knows she’s a cylon. | 内心深处她知道她是赛昂人 |
[23:33] | But her conscious mind won’t accept it. | 但清醒状态下却不愿接受 |
[23:36] | Sometimes l have these dark thoughts. | 有时我会有些邪恶的念头 |
[23:41] | What kind of dark thoughts? | 哪种邪恶的念头 |
[23:43] | Her model is weak. | 她那种型号很软弱 |
[23:47] | Always has been. | 一向如此 |
[23:49] | But in the end, she’ll carry out her mission. | 但最终她会执行她的任务 |
[23:53] | l don’t know. | 不知道 |
[23:55] | But l’m afraid l’m going to hurt someone. | 但我害怕我会伤及他人 |
[23:57] | l feel like l have to be stopped. | 觉得必须要有人来阻止我 |
[23:59] | She can’t be stopped. She’s a cylon. | 没人能阻止她 她是赛昂人 |
[24:04] | You can’t help her, Gaius. | 你帮不了她 盖尤斯 |
[24:07] | But you could probably sleep with her. | 可你或许能和她上床 |
[24:10] | That’s what you want, right? | 这才是你想要的 对吧 |
[24:16] | l’m not sure why. . . | 我不敢肯定 |
[24:24] | Sometimes, | 有时 |
[24:28] | We must embrace that which opens up for us. | 我们必须领会我们所面对的事情的内在含义 |
[24:35] | Embrace? | 领会 |
[24:41] | life can be a curse, | 生命可以是一个诅咒 |
[24:44] | As well as a blessing. | 祝福也同样如此 |
[24:51] | You will believe me when I tell you | 你会相信我 当我告诉你 |
[24:55] | there are far worse things than death in this world. | 这世上有比死亡还要悲惨的事 |
[25:01] | – So you’re saying. . . – No. | -那你是说 -不 不 |
[25:07] | What I say is meaningless. | 我所说的都是毫无意义的 |
[25:14] | listen to your heart. | 聆听你的心声 |
[25:17] | Embrace that which you know to be the right decision. | 领会你所认为的正确选择 |
[26:09] | You might be right. This may be Kobol. | 你可能说对了 这可能是科波 |
[26:13] | We should seriously consider | 我想我们该正经地考虑一下 |
[26:15] | permanent settlement on this planet. | 在这星球上作长期的定居 |
[26:18] | The scriptures tell us that Kobol points the way to earth. | 经文上说科波指明到地球的道路 |
[26:22] | Organize a ground survey team. Three raptors. | 组织陆地搜寻队 三架猛禽号 |
[26:26] | l want a complete survey of the ruins immediately. | 立即彻底搜索遗迹 |
[26:29] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[26:30] | You should go. | 你该去 |
[26:34] | Remember what l said, Gaius? | 记得我说过什么吗 盖尤斯 |
[26:36] | You don’t want to be here when it happens. | 那事情发生的时候你可不想在这里 |
[26:38] | When what happens? What would happen if I go? | 发生什么 我要去怎么样 |
[26:42] | In fact, l think l’m going to volunteer for the survey party. | 事实上 我要自愿参加这搜寻盛会 |
[26:46] | Your presence won’t be necessary, doctor. Thank you. | 没有必要 博士 谢谢你 |
[26:49] | l’m the vice president of the colonies, | 我凭借我自己的权利 |
[26:50] | elected in my own right. | 被选为殖民地副总统 |
[26:52] | And l feel that my presence on the planet will be necessary, | 并且我觉得我有必要去那星球 |
[26:55] | commander. | 指挥官 |
[26:56] | As your chief science advisor, | 作为你的总科学顾问 |
[26:57] | l’m expected to analyze all the samples the team bring back, | 检查队伍带回来的样本是我的责任 |
[27:01] | and quite frankly it would be more efficient | 非常坦率地说 如果我能自己取样的话 |
[27:03] | if l can gather the samples by myself. | 效率会更高 |
[27:03] | Unless you have any objection, madam president. | 除非你有任何反对意见 总统女士 |
[27:06] | No objections. Thank you. | 没有反对意见 谢谢你 |
[27:09] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[27:12] | Sure. | 好的 |
[27:26] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[27:34] | What do you think? | 你说呢 |
[27:40] | I think it’s hard to imagine | 不敢想象 |
[27:41] | that you forgot to check the chamber. | 你忘记查看枪膛了 |
[27:49] | I didn’t forget. | 我没忘 |
[27:58] | Sharon, what’s going on? | 莎伦 怎么回事 |
[28:03] | l know things haven’t been so great lately, but. . . | 我知道最近事情不太顺利 但是 |
[28:05] | I wake up in the morning | 我早上醒来 |
[28:08] | And I wonder who I am. | 然后我就想知道我是谁 |
[28:13] | I wake up and wonder if I’m going to hurt someone. | 我醒来 然后就想我是否会伤害谁 |
[28:19] | Sharon, you need help. | 莎伦 你需要帮助 |
[28:23] | Not from you. | 不能得到你的帮助了 |
[28:25] | You made that clear. | 你说的清清楚楚 |
[28:30] | I’m on my own. | 我要靠自己了 |
[28:31] | No, you’re not. | 不 不是的 |
[28:35] | Thanks for coming out, chief. | 多谢你来看我 上士 |
[28:39] | You’re dismissed. | 你可以走了 |
[28:59] | So according to the scriptures, | 根据这经文上所说 |
[29:01] | If we had the Arrow of Apollo, | 如果我们有了”阿波罗之箭” |
[29:03] | We could take it down to Kobol, | 我们可以带去科波 |
[29:05] | and we could use it to open the Tomb of Athena | 我们可以用它来打开”婀娜之墓” |
[29:08] | and find our way to earth. | 然后找到去地球的道路 |
[29:13] | l didn’t know you were that religious. | 我不知道你是如此的崇信宗教 |
[29:16] | Neither did l. | 我也不知道 |
[29:18] | Something wrong with that? | 有什么不对吗 |
[29:20] | No. | 没有 |
[29:23] | lt’s just new. | 只是刚看出来 |
[29:29] | There is no earth. You understand that. | 地球是不存在的 这你明白 |
[29:33] | lt would seem that we were wrong. | 那将会证明我们错了 |
[29:37] | Commander, just because you and I don’t know where it is, | 指挥官 只是因为你我不知道它在哪儿 |
[29:40] | It doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist. | 并不代表它不存在 |
[29:45] | Madam president, | 总统女士 |
[29:47] | l am not trying to mock your faith, so please understand me. | 我没想嘲笑你的信仰 所以请你理解 |
[29:52] | These stories about Kkobol, Gods, the Arrow of Apollo, | 关于科波 诸神 “阿波罗之箭”的故事 |
[30:00] | They’re just stories, legends, myths. | 只是故事 传说 神话而已 |
[30:05] | Don’t let it blind you to the reality that we face. | 别让它蒙蔽了我们所面对的现实 |
[30:09] | Reality is that | 现实是 |
[30:10] | the cylon raider has been successfully jump-tested. | 赛昂突袭机的跳跃已经测试成功 |
[30:15] | Reality is that | 现实是 |
[30:15] | the cylon technology obviously outstrips our own. | 赛昂人的技术明显在我们之上 |
[30:20] | And reality is there is a good chance | 现实是那突袭机很有可能 |
[30:23] | the raider can jump all the way back to Caprica | 跳跃回卡布里卡 |
[30:25] | and retrieve that arrow and find our way to earth. | 取得那箭 然后找到我们到地球的道路 |
[30:29] | The real earth. | 真正的地球 |
[30:30] | The raider’s a military asset. | 突袭机是军队财产 |
[30:32] | I can’t use it to go chase some mythical arrow. | 我不会拿去追逐什么神话之箭 |
[30:37] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[30:41] | I say we find Kobol, | 我看我们找到了科波 |
[30:43] | count our biessings, and just stay there. | 看在我们的份上就留在那儿吧 |
[30:44] | But the sacred scrolls told us that | 《圣轴》上说 |
[30:46] | this could guide us to earth. | 它会引领我们到地球 |
[30:48] | Right? | 是吧 |
[30:49] | Okay. Cut the chatter. | 好了 别说了 |
[30:50] | Raptors 2 and 3 on me. | 猛禽二号三号听我口令 |
[30:52] | FTL’s spun up and ready? | 超光速驱动器加速旋转 准备好了吗 |
[30:54] | Cally, hold onto your lunch. | 凯莉 午饭别吐了 |
[30:57] | Jump in | 跳跃 |
[30:59] | ten, | 十 |
[31:00] | nine, | 九 |
[31:01] | eight, | 八 |
[31:02] | seven, | 七 |
[31:04] | six, | 六 |
[31:05] | five, | 五 |
[31:06] | four, | 四 |
[31:08] | three, | 三 |
[31:09] | two, | 二 |
[31:11] | one. | 一 |
[31:16] | Jump complete, gentlemen. | 跳跃完成 各位 |
[31:18] | Bring the nose down, | 俯瞰 |
[31:19] | we should see the planet directly ahead. | 我们就会看到星球在正前方 |
[31:21] | What the hell is that? | 什么鬼东西 |
[31:25] | Oh, my, Gods! | 噢 天哪 |
[31:34] | – Cartman! – Get us out of here! | -泰巴尔 -带我们逃离这里 |
[31:49] | – We got a fire in the turbine. – Shutting it down! | -我们着火了 -灭火 |
[31:54] | Pilot down! | 驾驶员被击中了 |
[31:57] | Out of the way! come on! | 让开 快让开 |
[32:01] | Get out of the seat, doc! | 从椅子上起来 博士 |
[32:08] | Everybody hang on! | 大家坚持住 坚持住 |
[32:12] | Can you jump us out? | 能跳跃出去吗 |
[32:13] | No, FTL drive’s been hit. | 不行 我们的超光速驱动器被击中了 |
[32:15] | Socinus, get on the horn now | 瑟赛纳斯 下命令 |
[32:17] | and tell raptor 2 to jump back to Galactica! | 让猛禽二号跳跃回卡拉狄加 |
[32:20] | Right now! | 快 |
[32:21] | Jump back to Galactica! | 命令你们跳跃回卡拉狄加 |
[32:29] | Jump back to Galactica, over. | 命令你们跳跃回卡拉狄加 完毕 |
[32:34] | You are ordered to jump back to Galactica. | 命令你们跳跃回卡拉狄加 |
[32:45] | Whenever they’re within a certain proximity of one another | 当它们彼此到达一定距离后 |
[32:48] | They send off a short IFF burst. | 它们首先会发射短敌我识别系统脉冲 |
[32:51] | Essentially, they are cylon transponders programmed | 基本上来讲就是赛昂人用来 |
[32:54] | to identify themselves to any other cylon transponder. | 相互识别所编制的应答器 |
[32:56] | Damn nice work, lieutenant. | 干的好 中尉 |
[32:58] | That’s very good. | 非常好 |
[33:01] | Now that we know what they are, | 现在我们知道它们是什么了 |
[33:03] | l want to test one in the raider. | 在突袭机里测试吧 |
[33:04] | Dradis contact. | 德丝控制台发现目标 |
[33:06] | Raptor 275, sir. | 猛禽275号 长官 |
[33:08] | Back early. | 提前回来啦 |
[33:12] | Something’s wrong. | 事有蹊跷 |
[33:18] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[33:20] | Hang on! | 坚持住 |
[33:23] | God! Oh, my god! | 天哪 我的天哪 |
[33:31] | Everybody hit the deck! | 大家趴下 |
[33:42] | l can’t see! | 我看不见啊 |
[33:43] | Pull it up! | 拉起来 |
[33:50] | Watch the hill! | 小心那山 |
[33:51] | Thanks a lot, chief! | 谢谢帮我照看到了 |
[33:58] | How many people did we lose? | 失去多少人 |
[34:00] | Ten souls aboard Raptor 3. | 猛禽三号上的十人 |
[34:03] | Raptor 1, last visual contact was seen | 最后一次发现猛禽一号 |
[34:05] | under power flight heading toward the surface. | 是在攻击中向星球表面坠去 |
[34:08] | We need a way to take out the base ship | 我们需要把那基地飞船干掉 |
[34:10] | before we can attempt a rescue. | 在进行救援之前 |
[34:12] | Starbuck’s already working on a plan | 星芭儿已经在研究计划 |
[34:14] | using the captured raider to get a nuke into the base ship. | 把得来的突袭机装上核弹去攻击基地飞船 |
[34:19] | The raider? | 突袭机 |
[34:20] | When did this happen? | 什么时候的事 |
[34:22] | About 10 minutes ago. | 大约是10分钟前 |
[34:23] | She said she’s working on the details and we’ll have a report at 14:00. | 她说在研究细节 14:00进行报告 |
[34:27] | – Go talk to Starbuck right away. – My pleasure. | -马上去找星芭儿谈谈 -乐意之致 |
[34:30] | – And report back to me. – Yes, sir. | -然后回来向我报告 -是 长官 |
[34:32] | Is there something I should be worried about, | 有什么可担心的吗 |
[34:34] | Madam President? | 总统女士 |
[34:35] | Why do you ask that? | 怎么这么问呢 |
[34:36] | That look on your face. | 你脸上的表情 |
[34:37] | Not now. | 现在别谈 |
[34:39] | Hey, guys, take that out. | 嘿 伙计 把那东西取出来 |
[34:41] | I know the chief said we need it, but I don’t. | 我知道上士说我们需要 可我不需要 |
[34:42] | Lieutenant Thrace, attention! | 瑟瑞丝中尉 立正 |
[34:46] | Lieutenant Thrace, | 瑟瑞丝中尉 |
[34:47] | I gave you a command. You will obey it. Attention! | 我下命令 你要遵守 立正 |
[34:54] | You do not take your harebrained ideas to the xo | 在未经请示我之前 |
[34:57] | without going through me first. | 你不能向副长报告你那轻率的念头 |
[35:01] | Do you understand? | 明白吗 |
[35:04] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[35:12] | At ease. So what’s the plan? | 稍息 什么计划 |
[35:16] | l’m putting an autopilot in the raider. | 我把一个自动驾驶仪放进突袭机里 |
[35:19] | Jump him to the base ship. | 把”他”跳跃到基地飞船那 |
[35:21] | Engage the autopilot, punch out. | 启动自动驾驶仪 然后弹出 |
[35:23] | Get picked up by a raptor. | 被一艘猛禽号接住 |
[35:25] | The raider heads to the base ship. | 突袭机飞向基地飞船 |
[35:26] | Picks up the transponder, allows the raider to approach. | 除非应答器允许突袭机接近 |
[35:30] | Nuke goes off. | 否则就会核弹爆炸 |
[35:33] | Boom, sir. | 爆炸了 长官 |
[35:34] | Might work. Might get you killed. | 也许有用 也许你会就此丧命 |
[35:39] | Would you miss me, sir? | 你会想我吗 长官 |
[35:43] | I need every pilot l have. | 我的驾驶员一个都不能少 |
[35:46] | Even the screw-ups. | 即使是捣蛋鬼 |
[35:53] | Captain. | 上尉 |
[35:58] | I’m really sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[36:07] | If you do this, | 如果你这么做 |
[36:08] | it could threaten everything that we’ve accomplished. | 那样会危及到我们所取得的一切 |
[36:11] | It will probably bring down the government | 可能会使政府垮台 |
[36:13] | and you don’t have a right to risk that for a. . . | 你没权利去依照 |
[36:18] | Go on. | 继续说啊 |
[36:20] | For a drug-induced vision of prophecy. | 依照药物所诱发的幻觉预言 |
[36:23] | I am well aware of that. | 我完全意识到了 |
[36:26] | But it would seem that the Gods have a different plan. | 但看起来神在孕育着不同的计划 |
[36:30] | Would you please get me Lieutenant Thrace? | 能帮我叫一下瑟瑞丝中尉吗 |
[36:36] | Can I get you some more water? | 我给你带点水吧 |
[36:38] | Yes. Thanks. | 好 谢谢 |
[36:46] | You can’t be serious. | 你不是说真的吧 |
[36:47] | All of this has happened before | 这一切在之前都发生过 |
[36:49] | and all of this will happen again. | 这一切都将再次重演 |
[36:51] | The cylon you interrogated, he quoted that bit of scripture. | 你审问的那个赛昂人他引用了经文中的话 |
[36:55] | He also said that we would find Kobol, | 他也提到了我们会找到科波 |
[36:57] | And Kobol would show us the way, did he not? | 然后科波会为我们指引方向 是吧 |
[37:01] | Yes, he did. | 是 他是那么说的 |
[37:02] | We have found Kobol. | 我们已经找到了科波 |
[37:05] | Do you believe in the Gods, lieutenant? | 你相信诸神的存在吗 中尉 |
[37:11] | Not that it’s any of your business, but, yes, I believe. | 本不关你的事 但 是的 我相信 |
[37:15] | Lieutenant, I’m not trying to put you on the defensive, | 中尉 我不是要为难你 |
[37:18] | I just. . . I would like you to think this through with me. | 只是 想让你和我一起想象一下 |
[37:24] | If you believe in the gods, | 如果你信奉神灵 |
[37:26] | Then you believe in the cycle of time | 那就是说你相信在岁月轮回中 |
[37:29] | That we are all playing our parts | 我们都扮演着各自的角色 |
[37:32] | in a story that is told again and again and again | 在一个代代相传 |
[37:34] | throughout eternity. | 直至永远的故事中 |
[37:36] | That’s the way I was raised. | 我听着长大的 |
[37:38] | But that doesn’t mean that my part in the story | 可那并不代表我在故事中的角色 |
[37:40] | is to go off on some crazy-ass mission against orders. | 就是要违抗军令去执行那疯狂任务啊 |
[37:47] | May I tell you the part of the story | 我能否告诉你 |
[37:50] | that it would seem I am playing? | 我在这故事中所扮演的角色吗 |
[37:54] | I am dying. | 我快死了 |
[37:56] | What? | 什么 |
[37:57] | I have terminal breast cancer. | 我患有晚期乳腺癌 |
[38:00] | I have six months at the outside to live, | 还能活六个月 |
[38:02] | and I have only told three people, | 我只告诉了三个人 |
[38:04] | So I would appreciate it if you kept it to yourself. | 所以如果你能替我保守秘密 我会感激之至 |
[38:08] | Of course. | 当然 |
[38:10] | Are you saying that you are. . . | 你是说你 |
[38:11] | The scripture tells us a dying leader | 经文中提到一名不久于世的领袖 |
[38:14] | led humanity to the promised land. | 引领人类到达了希望的大陆 |
[38:19] | If you go back to Caprica and bring me the arrow, | 如果你回到卡布里卡 把箭给我带回来 |
[38:23] | I will show us the way. | 我会为大家指明方向 |
[38:28] | This is crazy. | 这是天方夜潭 |
[38:30] | People keep using that word. It is crazy. Perhaps. | 继续那么说吧 可能是天方夜潭 |
[38:35] | That doesn’t mean it isn’t true. | 但并不意味着那不是真的 |
[38:40] | And it may be our only chance. | 也许是我们唯一的机会 |
[38:43] | Our only chance to find earth. | 我们找到地球的唯一机会 |
[38:47] | The old man is our last chance to find earth. | 那老头是我们找到地球的最后机会 |
[38:50] | He knows where it is. He said so. You were there. | 他知道在哪儿 他那么说的时候你也在场 |
[38:54] | The location is a secret. But he is going to take us there. | 地球的方位是秘密 可他会带我们到那里的 |
[39:09] | Commander Adama has no idea where earth is. | 阿达玛指挥官不知道地球在哪里 |
[39:14] | He never did. | 他一无所知 |
[39:16] | He made it up in order to give people hope. | 那是他为了让人们充满希望而编造的 |
[39:25] | You’re lying. | 你说谎 |
[39:26] | Go ask him. | 去问他吧 |
[39:28] | I will. | 我会的 |
[39:41] | I’m gonna need one more in-flight test | 在我跳跃到科波以前 |
[39:42] | for the autopilot and nav systems | 对于自动驾驶仪与导航系统 |
[39:44] | before I jump for Kobol. | 我还需多进行几次舱内测试 |
[39:46] | Right. | 好 |
[39:50] | Can I ask you a question, boss? | 能问你一个问题吗 老大 |
[39:52] | Shoot. | 说 |
[39:56] | How much longer till we reach earth? | 我们要多久才能到地球 |
[40:02] | It’s hard to say. | 难说 |
[40:06] | You got a guess? | 能猜一下吗 |
[40:10] | You know I don’t like to guess. | 你知道我不喜欢猜测 |
[40:15] | Are we getting closer? | 我们离得越来越近了吗 |
[40:21] | I’m sure we are. | 肯定是吧 |
[40:23] | Good luck on the next test. | 测试好运 |
[40:41] | Apollo. Starbuck. I’m ready over here. | 阿波罗 我是星芭儿 准备好了 |
[40:50] | Okay, Starbuck. The board is green. | 好 星芭儿 可以开始了 |
[40:56] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[40:58] | Powering up for the autopilot test. | 为自动驾驶仪测试加大电力 |
[41:06] | This is Starbuck, | 我是星芭儿 |
[41:07] | request permission to speak with Galactica actual. | 请求与卡拉狄加指挥通话 |
[41:11] | Starbuck wants to speak to you, sir. | 星芭儿想和你通话 长官 |
[41:13] | She’s on a scrambled channel. | 她在编码频道上 |
[41:24] | Go ahead. | 说吧 |
[41:27] | I believed you. Believed in earth. | 我相信了你 相信地球 |
[41:32] | What are you doing, Starbuck? | 你要做什么 星芭儿 |
[41:34] | Bringing home the cat, sir. | 把猫带回家 长官 |
[41:38] | We can talk about this. | 我们可以谈谈 |
[41:40] | No, I don’t think so. | 不 我看不行 |
[41:44] | I want you to remember one thing. | 你给我记住一件事 |
[41:46] | I do not regret anything that l did. | 我对我所做的任何事都不后悔 |
[41:50] | Be sure that whatever you’re going to do, | 确保无论你要干什么 |
[41:53] | you don’t regret it later. Do you understand me? | 你过后都不会后悔 明白吗 |
[41:59] | I guess we’ll find out. | 那就看看吧 |
[42:07] | Commander, she’s spinning up the raider’s FTL drive. | 指挥官 她旋转了突袭机的超光速驱动器 |
[42:11] | What? | 什么 |
[42:12] | This is an autopilot test, what the hell is she doing? | 这是自动驾驶仪测试 她到底要干什么 |
[42:15] | What are you doing, Kara? | 你要做什么 卡拉 |
[42:23] | Galactica. Apollo. She just jumped away. | 卡拉狄加 我是阿波罗 她跳跃走了 |
[42:25] | Repeat. Starbuck and the raider just jumped away. | 重复 星芭儿驾驶着突袭机跳跃走了 |
[42:33] | She wasn’t scheduled for a jump test. | 她没打算进行跳跃测试 |
[42:35] | Where the hell did she go? | 她到底去哪儿了 |
[42:41] | Home. | 家 |