| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|---|
| [00:03] | Previously on Battlestar Galactica. | 《太空堡垒卡拉狄加》前情回顾 |
| [00:37] | Just do it. | 开枪吧 |
| [00:42] | Boomer, this could be it. | 布玛儿 可能就是它了 |
| [00:43] | This is the little planet that solves all of our problems. | 一个解决我们所有问题的小星球 |
| [00:46] | What did you see? | 你看到了什么 |
| [00:47] | A dome-like structure with six roads leading out of it. | 一座向四周伸展出六条道路的圆顶建筑 |
| [00:50] | This planet is Kobol. | 是那个星球 是科波 |
| [00:53] | Organize a ground survey team. Three Raptors. | 我们派出陆地搜寻队 三架猛禽号 |
| [00:57] | – They’re everywhere! – Get us out of here! | -他们无处不在 -带我们离开这里 |
| [01:00] | We need a way to take out the base ship | 在进行搜救前 |
| [01:02] | before we can attempt a rescue. | 我们需要找到摧毁基地之星的办法 |
| [01:04] | If you go back to Caprica and bring me the arrow, | 如果你回到卡布里卡 把箭带给我 |
| [01:09] | I will show us the way. | 我会为大家指明方向 |
| [01:11] | What are you doing, Starbuck? | 你要干什么 星芭儿 |
| [01:13] | Galactica. Apollo. She just jumped away. | 卡拉狄加 我是阿波罗 她跳跃走了 |
| [01:15] | Where the hell did she go? | 她到底去哪儿了 |
| [01:18] | Home. | 家 |
| [01:30] | Over here. | 出口在这 |
| [01:32] | This is it! Now, come on! | 出口就在这 大家快出来 |
| [01:33] | Now come on! | 赶紧出来 |
| [01:34] | Everybody up! Up! Up! Up! | 大家都起来 |
| [01:36] | Come on! Go! Go! Go! | 快快快 |
| [01:39] | Come on, move! Out! | 快 赶紧出去 |
| [01:42] | Come on, get him out of the chair. | 快 把他从椅子上挪走 |
| [01:45] | – Drag him out. – Come on | -把他拖出去 -快快快 |
| [01:46] | – Look at me. – I got him! | -跟我来 -接住了 |
| [01:48] | For gods’ sakes, hurry! | 看在上帝份上 快快快 |
| [01:49] | Come on! | 快点 加油 |
| [01:51] | I got his legs. | 我抓住他脚了 |
| [01:52] | I got him! | 接住他了 |
| [01:53] | Try it on your shoulder. On your shoulder. | 扛到肩膀上去 |
| [01:59] | Doc! Come on, Doc! | 博士 快出来 博士 |
| [02:01] | Crash! | 小克 |
| [02:02] | Doc! | 博士 |
| [02:05] | Crash! | 小克 |
| [02:08] | Doc! | 博士 |
| [02:15] | Take my hand. | 抓住我的手 |
| [02:19] | Gaius, take my hand. | 盖尤斯 抓住我的手 |
| [02:37] | Hey, come on! | 嘿 赶紧的 |
| [02:38] | Wake up! Stay with me! We gotta go! | 醒醒 坚持住 我们得出去 |
| [02:40] | Stay with me, Doc! Come on! | 博士 坚持住 |
| [02:41] | Come on! Bring him outside! | 快 带他出来 |
| [02:42] | It’s gonna blow! | 它要爆炸了 |
| [02:47] | Get down! | 趴下 |
| [02:49] | Get down! | 趴下 |
| [02:59] | Stay down! Stay down! Stay down! | 趴着趴着 别起来 |
| [03:01] | You okay? | 中尉 你没事吧 |
| [03:04] | We got full tanks. | 燃料槽本是满的 |
| [03:05] | Let’s see what we get. Getting them down. | 看看还剩下什么 都拿过来 |
| [03:13] | You all right? You okay? | 你没事吧 还好吧 |
| [03:15] | Get the supplies before they burn up. Go. | 趁供应品没烧着前 赶紧转移它们 |
| [03:17] | Right away. | 马上 |
| [03:18] | We crashed both tanks. | 两个燃料槽都坠毁了 |
| [03:19] | The gas is gone. It’s all gone. | 没汽油了 一点都没了 |
| [04:55] | It’s a museum. So what? | 是一间博物馆 那又怎么了 |
| [04:58] | It’s more than that. | 不光如此 |
| [04:59] | It’s the home of the arrow of Apollo. | 是阿波罗之箭的所在地 |
| [05:02] | What the hell is that? | 那到底是什么东西 |
| [05:04] | You never liked history. | 你从来不喜欢历史 |
| [05:06] | Come on, Helo. It’s supposed to be | 拜托 西洛 那是找到 |
| [05:08] | the only clue as to the location of Earth. | 地球方位的唯一线索 |
| [05:10] | Earth? What are you talking about? | 地球 你在说什么 |
| [05:14] | Who’s going to Earth? It doesn’t even exist. | 谁要去地球 地球甚至都不存在 |
| [05:17] | I’m trying to get back to Galactica. | 我想要回卡拉狄加 |
| [05:20] | What I need from you is a way off this planet, | 你的用处就是带我离开这星球 |
| [05:22] | and a way back to my ship. | 回到我的飞船上 |
| [05:24] | If you don’t do that, I’ll blow your head off. | 如果你不配合 我就让你脑袋开花 |
| [05:25] | Why don’t you just shut up for a change? | 你安静会 行吗 |
| [05:28] | You’re only alive because I’ve kept you alive. | 你还活着是因为我让你活着 |
| [05:31] | If it wasn’t for me, you’d be dead by now. | 如果不是有我在 你早就死了 |
| [05:34] | So whether you like it or not, | 所以无论你喜欢与否 |
| [05:35] | I’m your only hope of getting off this planet. | 我都是你离开这星球的唯一希望 |
| [05:37] | So if I were you, I’d take that tough guy | 如果我是你 我就会态度好点 |
| [05:39] | attitude of yours and shove it up your ass. | 拍拍你马屁 |
| [05:44] | We can’t move around the city during daylight. | 我们白天不能在市内走动 |
| [05:47] | So we hole up and we wait till dark. | 所以我们要坚持到晚间再行动 |
| [06:06] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
| [06:08] | She’s crossed the line before, | 她出格过 |
| [06:10] | but this is so far beyond the pale. | 可这次也太过分了 |
| [06:11] | She wouldn’t have done this on her own. | 她个人是做不出这种事来的 |
| [06:13] | She was coerced. | 肯定有人指使 |
| [06:15] | No one coerces Starbuck. | 没人能指使星芭儿 |
| [06:17] | Believe me, I’ve tried. | 相信我 我试过 |
| [06:19] | Commander, I have the President on the line. | 指挥官 总统在线上 |
| [06:24] | Bear witness. Put on your headset. | 给我作证 把耳机带上 |
| [06:32] | Madam President, moments ago, | 总统女士 片刻之前 |
| [06:34] | Lieutenant Thrace took the Cylon Raider | 瑟瑞丝中尉驾驶着赛昂突袭机 |
| [06:37] | on an unscheduled and unauthorized jump. | 进行了非日程内未被批准的跳跃 |
| [06:40] | Yes. | 嗯 |
| [06:41] | Do you have any knowledge of this incident? | 你知道这件事吗 |
| [06:44] | Let’s save some time here, Commander. | 我们省点时间吧 指挥官 |
| [06:46] | The question you really want to ask me, | 你实际上是想问 |
| [06:48] | is whether or not I asked Lieutenant Thrace | 我有没有让瑟瑞丝中尉 |
| [06:50] | to take the Raider to Caprica. | 驾驶突袭机去卡布里卡 |
| [06:52] | The answer to your question is, yes. | 是我让她去的 |
| [06:58] | You and I had talked about this. | 你和我就此事探讨过 |
| [07:00] | Yes, we had. | 我们是谈过 |
| [07:01] | We both decided it was a military decision. | 这是军事决定 我们达成共识的啊 |
| [07:07] | My responsibility as President is first and foremost | 作为总统 我的第一且首要职责是 |
| [07:10] | to protect and preserve this fleet and its future. | 是保护及维护这舰队及其未来 |
| [07:14] | In the end, that outweighs any other consideration. It has to. | 舰队及其未来终归是重中之重 |
| [07:17] | By taking the Raider, | 就因为你们劫走了突袭机 |
| [07:20] | you’ve placed our people | 我们的人在科波上 |
| [07:21] | on the surface of Kobol in direct danger. | 处于危险边缘 |
| [07:24] | I’m very aware of the danger our men and women are in on Kobol. | 我完全意识到我们的人在科波上身处险境 |
| [07:28] | I am also deeply aware of the danger this civilization will be in | 我也深刻地意识到如果我不去追寻这只箭 |
| [07:32] | if I ignore the pursuit of this arrow. | 我们文明将处于何等险境 |
| [07:42] | I’m going to have to ask you for your resignation, Madam President. | 你要递出辞呈了 总统女士 |
| [07:46] | No. | 不 |
| [07:49] | Then I’m terminating your presidency as of this moment. | 那我现在只好撤了你的职 |
| [07:54] | Commander Adama, I will exercise the authority of this office | 阿达玛指挥官 只要我还是总统 |
| [07:58] | until I am unable to do so. | 我就会形使总统的权利 |
| [08:00] | So if you want to stage a coup, | 所以若你要搞政变的话 |
| [08:03] | you’re gonna have to come over here and arrest me. | 你就过来拘捕我吧 |
| [08:06] | I don’t want any bloodshed. | 我不想制造流血事件 |
| [08:08] | Of course you don’t. Neither do I. | 你当然不想 我也不想 |
| [08:10] | Neither does the press. | 新闻媒体也不想 |
| [08:13] | They’re here, by the way. | 顺便说一句 他们就在这 |
| [08:14] | The press. | 媒体 |
| [08:17] | They’re recording every minute. | 他们一直在录音 |
| [08:41] | Order the Cap to isolate Colonial One. | 命令舰长隔离殖民者一号 |
| [08:43] | – Mr. Gaeta. – Sir. | -盖塔先生 -长官 |
| [08:44] | Jam any transmissions in or out of Colonial One immediately. | 立即干扰殖民者一号的一切收发信号 |
| [08:47] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
| [08:48] | Prepare a strike team. | 准备攻击小队 |
| [08:50] | As long as she’s President, she’s dangerous. | 只要她还是总统 她就是个危险人物 |
| [08:52] | If she can turn Starbuck against us, | 她如果能让星芭儿倒戈相向 |
| [08:54] | she’s capable of anything. | 她就什么都能做出来 |
| [08:55] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
| [08:56] | She’s bluffing. | 她在装腔作势 |
| [08:58] | Well, let’s hope so. | 但愿如此吧 |
| [08:59] | There’s also a Cylon base ship out there to deal with. | 还要对付一艘赛昂人的基地之星 |
| [09:03] | Leave that to me. | 这个交给我吧 |
| [09:05] | This government survived a Cylon attack. | 这个政府在赛昂人的袭击中都存活了下来 |
| [09:07] | It will survive William Adama. | 更别说一个威廉·阿达玛了 |
| [09:09] | I think he’s bluffing. | 我看他在装腔作势 |
| [09:12] | But just in case, we need to be prepared. | 以防万一 我们要准备好 |
| [09:16] | I know their security detail. | 我知道他们的安全卫士 |
| [09:17] | They will defend that ship. | 他们会捍卫那艘船 |
| [09:19] | We’ll have to take her down compartment by compartment. | 我们要一个隔间一个隔间的打倒她 |
| [09:22] | – Mr. Gaeta? – Sir. | -盖塔先生 -长官 |
| [09:23] | Am I correct in assuming that I have two Cylon transponders left? | 还剩下两个赛昂人通讯器了 对吗 |
| [09:26] | Yes, sir. But only one of them is fully functional. | 是的 长官 但只有一个还好用 |
| [09:29] | One will do. | 一个就够了 |
| [09:31] | Now I need a pilot. | 现在就差个驾驶员了 |
| [09:37] | Sir. | 长官 |
| [09:38] | As you were. | 稍息 |
| [09:42] | How are you feeling? | 感觉如何 |
| [09:44] | It looks worse than it is, sir. | 比看起来要糟糕 长官 |
| [09:47] | Things are moving very quickly and I need every pilot. | 事情进展的很快 我需要所有的驾驶员 |
| [09:51] | I’m ready, sir. | 随时待命 长官 |
| [09:53] | I have a very special mission for you | 有一项非常特殊的任务要给你 |
| [09:55] | and I won’t kid around. | 我不是闹着玩 |
| [09:57] | It’s high risk, extremely high risk. | 危险 极其危险 |
| [09:59] | I understand. | 明白 |
| [10:01] | I need you to light-jump to Kobol | 你要跳跃到科波 |
| [10:02] | and take care of this Basestar. | 干掉这艘基地之星 |
| [10:06] | We’re placing a Cylon transponder aboard your Raptor. | 我们会放个赛昂人的通讯器在猛禽号上 |
| [10:09] | In theory, it should allow you to approach | 理论上来讲 它应该能使你在 |
| [10:12] | the Basestar without getting fired upon. | 不受袭击的情况下接近基地之星 |
| [10:14] | But we’ll still be ID’d as | 但进入了可视范围内 |
| [10:16] | Colonial Raptors once we’re in visual range. | 他们还是会发现我们是殖民猛禽号 |
| [10:19] | For all they know, you could be two Cylon agents | 他们会以为你们可能是两个赛昂探子 |
| [10:22] | returning with a captured Raptor. | 用夺来的猛禽号返回基地 |
| [10:25] | Once you’re inside the defense perimeter | 一旦你们进入防御范围内 |
| [10:28] | I need you to make them think you want to dock. | 你要让他们以为你想入港 |
| [10:32] | You have to fire your nuke into the loading bay | 你要把核弹发射到进货场 |
| [10:37] | and then jump back home immediately. | 然后立即跳跃回母舰 |
| [10:40] | Do you understand? | 明白了吗 |
| [10:42] | I understand. | 明白 |
| [10:44] | I can do it, sir. I know I can. | 我能做到 长官 我知道我行 |
| [10:48] | You have to. | 你必须成功 |
| [10:53] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
| [11:29] | This doesn’t look good. | 看起来不太好 |
| [11:32] | Please tell me this was not all for nothing. | 可别告诉我这一切都是徒劳的 |
| [11:46] | Oh, oh, I’m good. | 我真行哦 |
| [11:49] | I am really good. | 我还真行哦 |
| [11:54] | I’m home. | 回家啦 |
| [11:57] | Wow, I’m home. | 哇 回家了 |
| [12:09] | OK, Gaeta, please tell me that | 好吧 盖塔 请告诉我 |
| [12:12] | you’re right about this transponder thing. | 你这通讯玩意儿没问题 |
| [12:45] | Stop. Stop that. | 别跺了 停下 |
| [12:48] | I’m nervous. | 我紧张 |
| [12:52] | Like anything scares you. | 搞得好像有东西能让你害怕一样 |
| [12:54] | Things scare me, Helo. I have feelings. | 的确有 西洛 我是有感觉的 |
| [12:57] | You have software. | 你哪有感觉 你有的只是程序 |
| [13:01] | I don’t know if you can hear this or not, Helo, | 我不知道你是否能听到 西洛 |
| [13:04] | but what we had between us was important. | 但我们之间所拥有的东西是很重要的 |
| [13:07] | It was very important. | 极其重要 |
| [13:11] | Why? | 为什么 |
| [13:12] | Because it was the next step. | 因为那是下一步 |
| [13:15] | Because it brings us closer to God. | 因为它使我们更接近上帝 |
| [13:17] | Don’t mock the gods. It’s a human belief. | 不要嘲笑神灵 那是人类的信仰 |
| [13:19] | I’m human. They’re our gods. | 我是人类 他们是我们的神 |
| [13:22] | But beyond that, I just want you to know | 此外 我只想让你知道 |
| [13:25] | that I genuinely feel something for you. | 我真的对你有感觉 |
| [13:33] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
| [13:35] | I don’t love you. | 我不爱你 |
| [13:39] | I loved what I thought was you. | 我爱的是莎伦 |
| [13:45] | Helo, I think there’s something else that you should know. | 西洛 还有些事你该知道 |
| [13:50] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
| [13:59] | Galactica, Apollo. | 卡拉狄加 我是阿波罗 |
| [14:00] | We have visual ID on Colonial One. | 我们看到殖民者一号了 |
| [14:04] | Tell Apollo he’s cleared to begin the assault | 告诉阿波罗他们可以出击了 |
| [14:06] | to contact us when he has soft-seal on the hull. | 在船身进行软密封后联络我们 |
| [14:11] | Aye, sir. | 是 长官 |
| [14:12] | Commander, Boomer and Racetrack | 指挥官 布玛儿和雷丝克起飞了 |
| [14:14] | are in the air, ready for their jump to Kobol. | 等待跳跃到科波 |
| [14:18] | Put them through down here. | 接到这来 |
| [14:24] | Boomer, Galactica Actual. | 布玛儿 我是卡拉狄加的指挥 |
| [14:27] | I just wanted to say good luck, good hunting | 只想说祝你们好运 好好干 |
| [14:29] | and I have complete faith in the both of you. | 我对你们俩有百分百的信心 |
| [14:32] | Thank you, Actual. We won’t let you down. | 谢谢 指挥 我们不会让你失望的 |
| [14:35] | Racetrack, start the jump clock. | 雷丝克 开始跳跃倒计时 |
| [14:41] | Clock is running. | 计时开始 |
| [14:49] | Galactica. Apollo. We have soft-seal. | 卡拉狄加 我是阿波罗 软密封完毕 |
| [14:53] | I know Commander Adama and I’m counting on the fact | 我了解阿达玛指挥官 我相信 |
| [14:55] | that when push comes to shove, he is the kind of man | 到了最后紧要关头时 |
| [14:58] | who will not want bloodshed. | 他是不会想制造流血事件 |
| [15:01] | Nevertheless, this may not be the safest place. | 然而 这里并不是安全之地 |
| [15:05] | Billy, how many civilians are in the cargo hold? | 比利 货舱里有多少平民 |
| [15:08] | 176. | 176个 |
| [15:11] | There is room in the cargo hold | 货舱里还有空间 |
| [15:12] | and I implore you to find refuge there | 我恳请你们和平民在一起 |
| [15:14] | with the other civilians. This is my choice. | 去那里避难 这是我的选择 |
| [15:18] | This is my choice. | 这是我的抉择 |
| [15:22] | You do not have to come with me. | 你们不必卷进来 |
| [15:24] | We stand with our President. | 我们要和总统共同进退 |
| [15:36] | Yes? | 喂 |
| [15:40] | Right. | 好 |
| [15:44] | Security commander reports sounds | 保安主管报告说 |
| [15:47] | of someone cutting through the hull. | 听到有人在切割船体 |
| [15:54] | The Raptors are cutting through the hull, sir. | 猛禽号在切开船体 长官 |
| [15:59] | Get the President on the line. | 接通总统电话 |
| [17:23] | You think this thing is working? | 你认为这东西有效吗 |
| [17:27] | We’re about to find out. | 就快知道了 |
| [17:50] | I guess so. | 我看有用吧 |
| [17:53] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
| [18:08] | How are we doing on that? | 有何进展 |
| [18:09] | It’s not responding, sir. | 没反应 长官 |
| [18:11] | Are you even trained to use this thing? | 你们还培训过怎么用这东西的吗 |
| [18:15] | How’s he doing, Chief? | 他怎么样 上士 |
| [18:24] | Not doing so good. | 又昏过去了 |
| [18:25] | I don’t know if his lungs are burned or what. | 不知道他的肺部被烧伤还是怎么的 |
| [18:27] | He’s a tough kid. He’s gonna pull through. | 他是个坚强的小子 他会逢凶化吉的 |
| [18:31] | Get those wounds looked at, Chief. | 上士 处理伤口 |
| [18:33] | Yeah. Lieutenant? | 是 但是中尉 |
| [18:40] | Shouldn’t we be moving out? | 难道我们不该出发了吗 |
| [18:43] | You have a plan for tactical deployment? | 你有任何战术布置计划吗 |
| [18:45] | Plan for tactical deployment, Chief? | 上士 有战术布置计划吗 |
| [18:47] | Get to the high ground. It’ll be our best chance | 该到高处去 这样被搜索队 |
| [18:49] | of being seen by a search party. | 发现的机会很大 |
| [18:51] | High ground is also our best chance of being seen by the Cylons. | 那样也容易被赛昂人看见 |
| [18:55] | They’re flying around, sir. | 他们在天上到处转悠 长官 |
| [18:57] | They might land the troops before we get rescued. | 我们获救之前 他们就可能发现我们了 |
| [19:02] | That’s true. | 说的对 |
| [19:03] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
| [19:06] | Sir, if I may | 长官 我们 |
| [19:07] | suggest that we take cover on the ground, | 在地面上找个空中发现不了的位置藏起来 |
| [19:11] | maybe somewhere we won’t be seen from the air? | 这样可行吗 |
| [19:13] | Okay, yeah. Chief, that’s. . . | 好的 上士 嗯 |
| [19:17] | Carry on, Chief. | 去办吧 上士 |
| [19:40] | Launch the nuke and prepare to jump. | 发射核弹 准备跳跃 |
| [19:46] | Frak. | 操 |
| [19:49] | What? | 怎么了 |
| [19:50] | The bomb release is jammed. I can’t free it. | 发射器卡住了 我打不开 |
| [20:07] | We can dock inside the ship. | 我们入舰停泊 |
| [20:10] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
| [20:12] | They think we’re Cylons. | 他们以为我们是赛昂人 |
| [20:13] | They’ll let us dock. | 会让我们入舰的 |
| [20:15] | We can release the bomb manually | 我们可以手动释放炸弹 |
| [20:17] | and drop the nuke inside the ship itself. | 然后把核弹放到舰内引爆 |
| [20:20] | It’ll work. I know it. | 我知道会成功的 |
| [20:22] | Oh, my gods. | 噢 我的天 |
| [20:45] | Petard, Felix? | 托特 瑟莉丝 |
| [20:47] | Can I get a hand up here, please? | 请过来帮一把 |
| [20:48] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
| [20:50] | Cally, how’s he doing? | 凯莉 他怎么样了 |
| [20:52] | Not good, sir. | 不好 长官 |
| [20:52] | Get a blanket on him. Keep him warm. | 给他盖条毯子 暖和点儿 |
| [20:55] | How are you? | 你怎么样了 |
| [21:01] | Alive. | 还活着 |
| [21:06] | You saved me. | 你救了我 |
| [21:11] | You saved my life. | 你救了我一命 |
| [21:14] | Care to return the favor? | 报答我好吗 |
| [21:17] | Are you in need of saving? | 你是说安全离开这儿 |
| [21:19] | You wondered why you were chosen? | 想知道为什么选你吗 |
| [21:22] | Why God chose you above all other humans | 为什么在芸芸众生中 |
| [21:25] | to survive and serve his purpose? | 上帝选择让你活着为他服务呢 |
| [21:29] | Now is the time to find out why. | 该是找出原因的时候了 |
| [22:22] | Lords of Kobol, hear our prayer. | 科波之主 听我祷告 |
| [22:24] | Bring us out of the darkness and into the light. | 把我们从黑暗引领到光明 |
| [22:27] | Give us the strength to | 赐予我们力量 |
| [22:28] | show mercy to those who are merciless. . . | 以宽恕那些残酷之士 |
| [22:30] | The President says she will not yield. | 总统说她不会屈服 |
| [22:32] | Hearts that they may find peace. | 他们可以寻觅到安宁 |
| [22:34] | The President says she will not yield. | 总统说她不会屈服 |
| [22:39] | So be it. | 那就行动吧 |
| [22:46] | Come on, Dee, tell me he’s not actually gonna do this. | 小杜 拜托告诉我他不会真这么做吧 |
| [22:50] | Tell me she’s not gonna make him do it. | 告诉我她不会逼他这么做 |
| [22:53] | Redeem our hearts | 在战争期间请豁免我们的罪 |
| [22:55] | that they may find peace in the midst of war. | 这样他们就可以在我们心灵里寻觅安宁 |
| [22:58] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 比利 |
| [23:00] | They’re in. | 他们进来了 |
| [23:03] | Quickly. | 快 |
| [23:10] | Billy? | 比利 |
| [23:18] | Sir, they’re in. | 长官 他们进去了 |
| [24:24] | Pretty, isn’t it? | 漂亮 是吧 |
| [24:28] | Hello, Lieutenant. | 你好 中尉 |
| [24:30] | Something I can help you with? | 有何贵干呢 |
| [25:29] | I’m setting her down. | 要降落了 |
| [25:52] | Open the hatch. | 打开舱门 |
| [25:58] | I’ll release the bomb. | 我去发射炸弹 |
| [26:00] | Keep the engines warm and | 保持引擎运转 |
| [26:02] | ready for takeoff the second I get back. | 我一回来咱们就起飞 |
| [26:04] | – Yes, sir. – Close the hatch after me. | -是 长官 -我走后关舱门 |
| [26:06] | If I’m not back in five minutes, just go. | 如果我五分钟内没回来 你就回去 |
| [26:08] | You got it. | 知道了 |
| [26:48] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
| [27:09] | Welcome back to Caprica, Lieutenant. | 欢迎回到卡布里卡 中尉 |
| [27:12] | Like what we’ve done with the place? | 喜欢我们的杰作吗 |
| [28:34] | Sharon. | 莎伦 |
| [28:48] | The frak are you doing? Where are you going? | 你他妈的在干什么 要去哪儿 |
| [28:51] | Son of a bitch. | 婊子 |
| [28:54] | Okay. | 好 |
| [29:19] | Sharon. | 莎伦 |
| [29:41] | This isn’t happening. | 这不是真的 |
| [29:43] | Come on, Starbuck. | 来啊 星芭儿 |
| [30:08] | Got anything left? | 还有什么招数吗 |
| [30:54] | Starbuck? | 星芭儿 |
| [31:04] | Madam President, no one needs to get hurt here. | 总统女士 没必要大伤和气吧 |
| [31:06] | Then why don’t you get off my ship, Colonel? | 那你何不从我船上出去呢 上校 |
| [31:10] | I’m placing you under arrest. | 我要拘捕你 |
| [31:23] | No. We’re not doing this. | 不 我们不能这样 |
| [31:25] | I’m in command here, Captain. | 这里由我指挥 舰长 |
| [31:27] | Colonel, this is wrong. | 上校 这样不对 |
| [31:28] | You’re relieved. Fall back. | 你被撤职了 退后 |
| [31:30] | Madam President, I wish to. . . | 总统女士 我希望 |
| [31:32] | Men, lay down your weapons. | 大家把武器放下 |
| [31:34] | Have you lost your frakking mind? | 你他妈疯了吧 |
| [31:36] | Colonel, tell these Marines to fall back. | 上校 叫这些陆战队员退后 |
| [31:41] | This is mutiny. You know that. | 你这是兵变 你知道的 |
| [31:43] | Yes, I do. | 是的 我知道 |
| [31:44] | But you can tell my father I’m listening to my instincts. | 你可以告诉我父亲 我在听从我的本能 |
| [31:47] | And my instincts tell me we cannot sacrifice our democracy | 本能告诉我 不能因为总统错误的决定 |
| [31:50] | just because the President makes a bad decision. | 就要牺牲民主 |
| [31:59] | Put your guns down. | 把枪放下 |
| [32:03] | Madam President, stand back. | 总统女士 退后 |
| [32:05] | Put your gun down, Captain. | 把枪放下 上尉 |
| [32:06] | I will not have bloodshed, neither your men nor my people | 我不愿在殖民者一号上看到有流血事件 |
| [32:10] | on the Colonial One. | 不管你的人还是我的人 |
| [32:11] | Put your gun down. All of you. | 你们都把枪放下 |
| [32:16] | Please, put your gun down. | 请吧 把枪放下 |
| [32:22] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
| [32:27] | Let’s go, Captain. | 铐好他 走吧 上尉 |
| [32:38] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
| [32:52] | You’re confused. And scared. | 你迷惑 害怕了 |
| [32:56] | But it’s okay. | 不过没关系 |
| [33:05] | I’m not a Cylon. | 我不是赛昂人 |
| [33:08] | I’m Sharon Valerii. I was born on Troy. | 我是莎伦·沃莱瑞 在特洛伊出生 |
| [33:12] | My parents were Katherine and Abraham Valerii. | 我的父母是凯瑟琳与亚伯拉罕·沃莱瑞 |
| [33:18] | You can’t fight destiny, Sharon. | 天意难违 莎伦 |
| [33:20] | It catches up with you. | 无论你做什么 |
| [33:21] | No matter what you do. | 都是命中注定 |
| [33:25] | Don’t worry about us. | 不要担心我们 |
| [33:26] | We’ll see you again. | 我们后会有期 |
| [33:29] | We love you, Sharon. | 我们爱你 莎伦 |
| [33:31] | And we always will. | 我们会永远爱你 |
| [33:41] | Boomer! | 布玛儿 |
| [33:43] | Come on, let’s go! | 快 我们走 |
| [33:44] | What took you so long? Go! | 怎么这么久 快走 |
| [33:46] | Where’s your helmet? | 你的头盔呢 |
| [33:50] | Close the hatch. Don’t turn around. | 关闭舱门 别回头 |
| [34:24] | He put his weapon right to my head. | 他用枪对着我的头 |
| [34:26] | Said to tell you he was following his instincts | 说告诉你他在跟着感觉走 |
| [34:29] | whatever the hell that means. | 不知道那到底是什么意思 |
| [34:32] | Bring him here. | 把他带这来 |
| [34:34] | What about Roslin? | 那罗斯林呢 |
| [34:38] | We put her in the brig. | 把她关进禁闭 |
| [34:44] | Dradis contacts! | 雷达发现目标 |
| [34:46] | It’s Boomer and Racetrack, sir. | 是布玛儿和雷丝克 长官 |
| [34:47] | Put them on the speakers. | 把她们接到扬声器上 |
| [34:50] | Galactica, Boomer. Mission accomplished. | 卡拉狄加 我是布玛儿 任务完成 |
| [34:53] | Repeat, mission accomplished. | 重复 任务完成 |
| [34:55] | The Basestar is history! | 基地之星被摧毁了 |
| [35:02] | There’s some good news. | 是好消息 |
| [35:04] | Bring them home, Dee. | 带她们回母舰 小杜 |
| [35:06] | It’s great to hear your voice, Boomer. | 很高兴听到你的声音 布玛儿 |
| [35:08] | Come on home. | 回母舰吧 |
| [35:26] | It’s okay. | 好了 |
| [35:29] | I can’t believe it. | 难以置信 |
| [35:31] | You are like the last person I expected to see. | 我怎么也不会猜到是你 |
| [35:36] | I could say the same thing about you. | 我也是 |
| [35:41] | You okay? | 没事吧 |
| [35:42] | Yeah, thank you. | 没事 谢谢 |
| [35:55] | I missed you. | 我想你了 |
| [36:10] | Hey, I. . . | 嘿 我 |
| [36:14] | She’s a Cylon! | 她是赛昂人 |
| [36:15] | No! | 不 |
| [36:18] | You can’t! You can’t! She’s pregnant. | 你不能那么做 不能 她怀孕了 |
| [36:30] | No! | 不 |
| [36:53] | I know this place. | 我认识这地方 |
| [36:55] | Of course you do. | 当然了 |
| [37:07] | Go inside. | 进去吧 |
| [38:06] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
| [38:09] | Life has a melody, Gaius. | 生命有一个主旋律 盖尤斯 |
| [38:12] | A rhythm of notes that become your existence | 一旦音符的旋律与上帝的计划很合拍时 |
| [38:14] | once they’re played in harmony with God’s plan. | 你就诞生了 |
| [38:19] | It’s time to do your part and realize your destiny. | 是你尽责任 认清命运的时候了 |
| [38:23] | Which is what, exactly? | 我的命运到底是什么 |
| [38:25] | You are the guardian and protector | 你是上帝新一代子女的 |
| [38:27] | of the new generation of God’s children. | 守护神与庇护者 |
| [38:33] | The first member of our family will be with us soon, Gaius. | 盖尤斯 我们家族第一位成员要到来了 |
| [38:38] | It’s time to make your choice. | 是你作抉择的时候了 |
| [38:41] | But I don’t understand what you’re talking about. | 但我不明白你在说什么 |
| [38:44] | Really, I don’t understand. | 我真的不明白 |
| [38:46] | Come. See the face of the shape of things to come. | 来 看一下即将降临的圣体的脸庞吧 |
| [39:06] | Isn’t she beautiful, Gaius? | 她是不是很漂亮呢 盖尤斯 |
| [39:40] | Open the cell. | 打开牢房 |
| [39:52] | Close cell. | 关上牢房 |
| [40:09] | Well done, Lieutenant. Thanks. | 干得好 中尉 谢谢 |
| [40:16] | Hey, nice work. | 干得漂亮 |
| [40:17] | Thanks. What’s going on? | 谢谢 怎么回事 |
| [40:20] | A lot happened while you were gone. | 你不在的时候发生了很多事 |
| [40:22] | Congrats. Thanks. | 恭喜 谢谢 |
| [40:51] | Congratulations to both of you. | 恭喜你们二人 |
| [40:55] | You carried out a very difficult and dangerous mission | 你们执行了一项艰巨的任务 |
| [40:59] | and you did it | 你们成功了 |
| [41:01] | despite any personal misgivings you may or may not have had. | 尽管你们可能有些个人的疑虑 |
| [41:05] | And for that, I’m very proud. | 我非常骄傲 |
| [41:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
| [41:10] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 长官 |
| [41:12] | Thank you, sir. Thank you. | 谢谢 长官 谢谢 |
| [41:59] | Someone get a doctor! Get a doctor! | 快叫医生啊 叫医生 |
| [42:03] | Hold his head. | 撑住他的头 |