时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:21] | Previously on Battlestar Galactica. | -= 太空堡垒卡拉狄加 =-『 上集回顾 』 |
[00:32] | ELOSHA: This planet is Kobol. | 那颗星球是科波 |
[00:36] | The birthplace of mankind. | 人类的出生地 |
[00:38] | Organize a ground survey team. Three Raptors. | 组织陆地搜寻队 三架猛禽号 |
[00:42] | KARMA: They’re everywhere! Get us out of here! | 他们无处不在 先带我们离开这里 |
[00:44] | TYROL: Pull it up! | 拉起来 |
[00:45] | CRASHDOWN: Get down! | 爬下 |
[00:52] | APOLLO: Galactica. Apollo. Starbuck just jumped away. | 卡拉狄加 我是阿波罗 星芭儿跳跃走了 |
[00:55] | ROSLIN: If you go back to Caprica | 如果你回到卡布里卡 |
[00:57] | and bring me the arrow, it will show us the way to Earth. | 把箭给我带回来 我会为大家指明到达地球的道路 |
[01:04] | Starbuck? | 星芭儿 |
[01:06] | ADAMA: I’m terminating your presidency as of this moment. | 你要递出辞呈了 |
[01:09] | TIGH: I am placing you under arrest, Madam President. | 要逮捕你 总统女士 |
[01:13] | This is mutiny. You know that. | 这是兵变 你是知道的 |
[01:21] | NO. 6: Come. See the face of the shape of things to come. | 来 看一下即将降临的生命的脸庞吧 |
[01:26] | Isn’t she beautiful, Gaius? | 她是不是很漂亮呢 盖尤斯 |
[01:34] | I’m not a Cylon. | 我不是赛昂人 |
[01:37] | This isn’t happening. | 这不是真的 |
[01:39] | CYLON BOOMER: You can’t fight destiny, Sharon. | 天意难违 莎伦 |
[01:41] | It catches up with you. No matter what you do. | 无论你做什么 都是命中注定 |
[02:10] | MAN: Make a hole! | 让开 |
[02:11] | APOLLO: Where are the medics? Where’s Doc Cottle? | 急救员在哪里?卡托医生呢? |
[02:13] | ISHAY: Off-ship, on rounds in the fleet, sir. Stand clear! | 不在船上 去舰队里巡查了长官 让开 |
[02:16] | FISCHER: Pressure. Sergeant Fischer reporting, sir. | 起搏器 费舍尔军士前来报到 长官 |
[02:18] | MAN: You got it? Pressure! FISCHER: Yeah. | 拿到了? 起搏器 是 |
[02:20] | FISCHER: It’s lodged too far. I’m calling for him. | 放得太远…我在联系他 |
[02:27] | FISCHER: He’s gotta be drugged. MAN: He’s gotta be aggressive. | 他得用药 他得进行正压复苏 |
[02:29] | MAN: What’s the status on the bleeding? Let’s go. | 流血状况如何? 我们走 |
[02:31] | MAN: Are we supposed to do that here, though? | 可我们是否就在这里急救? |
[02:33] | FISCHER: No, we’re gonna get him into med bay, as soon as possible. | 不 我们得尽快送他去医疗舱 |
[02:39] | I’m your new shipmate. Bill Adama. | 我是你的新战友 比尔·阿达玛 |
[02:43] | Saul Tigh. | 索尔·泰 |
[02:47] | We’ve got tension pneumo. I’m gonna stick him and release the pressure. | 他得了张力性气胸我必须对他胸部穿刺 减压 |
[02:50] | FISCHER: He’s gonna be okay. | 他会没事的 |
[02:54] | What’s going on? What happened? | 怎么回事? 发生了什么事? |
[02:57] | Sergeant of the Guards, secure that thing in the brig. | 中士 把那东西关进禁闭室 |
[02:59] | Aye, sir. Hollis, Wenzler, let’s go! Let’s go! | 是 长官 霍利斯 文斯勒 我们走 走! |
[03:08] | BOOMER: No! Wait! | 不 等等… |
[03:16] | ISHAY: Okay, he’s breathing. | 好 他还有呼吸 |
[03:17] | BOOMER: I didn’t do anything! | 我什么也没干 |
[03:18] | Let’s get him down to sickbay, RFN. | 立即把他送到医务室 密切监护 |
[03:20] | BOOMER: No! | 不! |
[03:21] | Valerii shot the old man. What? | 沃莱瑞向老头子开了枪 什么? |
[03:23] | BOOMER: Three-one… | 三 一 二… |
[03:24] | GAETA: She must be a Cylon. | 她肯定是赛昂人 |
[03:26] | The Colonel’s in command. You’re second. | 上校在全权指挥 你是副指挥 |
[03:28] | ISHAY: Make a hole! | 让开! |
[03:29] | BOOMER: No! | 不! |
[03:31] | FISCHER: Sergeant, secure Captain Adama. | 军士 逮捕阿达玛上尉 |
[03:32] | Put him in the brig! | 把他关进禁闭室 |
[03:33] | Colonel! Colonel Tigh! | 上校!泰上校! |
[03:35] | GUARD: Let’s go! APOLLO: I didn’t do it! | 走吧 我不 |
[03:37] | He’s my father! | 他是我父亲! |
[03:39] | APOLLO: Colonel! KELLY: Colonel! | 上校! 上校! |
[03:40] | APOLLO: Colonel. | 上校 |
[03:41] | Could this be a prelude to a Cylon attack? | 这有可能是赛昂人进攻的前奏吗? |
[03:43] | How would they know where we are? | 他们怎么会知道我们在哪里? |
[03:45] | RACETRACK: Valerii could have told them, sir. What? How? | 可能是沃莱瑞告诉他们的 长官 什么?通过什么途径? |
[03:47] | When we were aboard the Base Star, | 当我们在【基地之星】里面的时候 |
[03:48] | she left the Raptor for a few minutes | 她离开了猛禽号几分钟 |
[03:49] | and came back without her helmet. | 回来的时候没戴头盔 |
[03:51] | She might have told the Cylons everything, our position, defenses… | 她可能把一切事都告诉了赛昂人我们的位置 防御程度… |
[03:54] | KELLY: Colonel, the toasters have knocked out our CO. | 上校 赛鬼子们偷袭了我们的指挥官 |
[03:56] | This has gotta be part of a bigger plan. | 这一定是更大的计划的一部分 |
[03:57] | I recommend we execute jump to emergency standby coordinates. | 我建议我们跳跃到应急备用坐标 |
[04:00] | Colonel, I’ve located Doc Cottle. He’s aboard the Rising Star. | 上校 我们已经找到卡托医生他在【希望之星】上 |
[04:05] | GAETA: Dradis. | 雷达 |
[04:06] | Single contact! Cylon Base Star, bearing 487-carom-015! | 单个目标 赛昂【基地之星】方位4-8-7 弹回0-1-5 |
[04:11] | Sir, we can’t stay here. | 长官 我们不能留在这里 |
[04:15] | Sir! | 长官 |
[04:18] | ADAMA: So what’s your plan here? | 那你有什么计划? |
[04:20] | Personally, I tend to go with what you know | 我个人倾向于先按你的计划行事 |
[04:23] | till something better turns up. | 等有了更好的方案再说 |
[04:26] | KELLY: Sir! | 长官 |
[04:27] | Dee, alert the fleet. | 小杜 通知全体舰队 |
[04:29] | We are making an immediate jump to the emergency coordinates. | 我们将立即跳跃到备用坐标 |
[04:32] | Go! | 快去 |
[04:33] | Sir, Doc Cottle is still 15 minutes away. | 长官 卡托医生还要15分钟才能赶来 |
[04:35] | He’ll have to rejoin us on the other side of the jump. | 他只能等到跳跃完毕后再来找我们了 |
[04:38] | Sir, what about our people on the surface of Kobol? | 长官 我们在科波上的人怎么办? |
[04:42] | If they’re still alive, they’ll have to wait. | 如果他们还活着…就要等等了 |
[04:46] | GAETA: FTL! | 超光速驱动器? |
[04:48] | DUALLA: Go. | 准备完毕! |
[04:50] | NavCon? DUALLA: Go. | 导航控制? 准备完毕! |
[04:52] | Galactica to all vessels. | 各船请注意 |
[04:55] | Prepare to make immediate FTL jump to escape coordinates Alpha. | 准备紧急超光速跳跃到逃亡坐标阿尔法 |
[04:59] | I say again, escape coordinates Alpha. | 重复 逃亡坐标阿尔法 |
[05:02] | Clock will start on my mark. | 按我口令计时 |
[05:04] | Mark! | 计时开始 |
[05:12] | Captain, what have they done to you? What’s going on? | 上尉 他们把你怎么了? 出了什么事? |
[05:15] | My father’s been shot. | 我父亲遭到了枪击 |
[05:22] | What? | 什么? |
[05:25] | Someone get this frakking thing off me, please? | 来人把这东西取下来 好吗? |
[05:26] | I’m not authorized to do that yet. | 我无权那么做 |
[05:28] | I’m behind the frakking bars! | 我他妈在栏杆后面啊! |
[05:35] | Captain, | 上尉 |
[05:38] | how bad is your father? | 你父亲的伤势有多重? |
[05:43] | Bad. | 很重 |
[05:45] | Two bullets in the chest. | 胸部中了两枪 |
[05:51] | Is Dr. Cottle with him? | 卡托医生在抢救他吗? |
[05:53] | No. Doc Cottle’s not on board. | 没有 卡托医生没在船上 |
[06:02] | DUALLA: Attention, Galactica. Fleet is away. | 卡拉狄加 注意 舰队已离去 |
[06:04] | Stand by to jump in five, four, | 准备跳跃 五 四 |
[06:07] | three, two, one, | 三 二 一 |
[06:11] | jump! | 跳跃 |
[06:18] | Jump completed. | 跳跃完毕 |
[06:19] | Report. | 报告? |
[06:24] | Report! | 报告!? |
[06:26] | Dradis is empty. No contacts. | 雷达未发现目标 |
[06:32] | No contacts? Where’s the fleet? | 没有目标? 舰队到哪去了? |
[06:39] | Dee! | 小杜! |
[06:40] | Checking all channels. | 正在检查各频道 |
[06:44] | No Colonial signals. | 无殖民舰队信号 |
[06:47] | They’re gone, sir. | 他们不见了 长官 |
[07:51] | NO. 6: Isn’t she beautiful, Gaius? | 她是不是很美呢 盖尤斯? |
[07:56] | GAIUS: I don’t think I’ve ever been touched so deeply in my entire life. | 我想我一生之中都从未被如此深深触动过 |
[08:02] | You’re going to make a wonderful father. | 你将是一名称职的好父亲 |
[08:10] | Speaking metaphorically, of course. | 是比喻吧 |
[08:12] | And literally. | 确实是这样 |
[08:14] | She’s our child, Gaius. Our little girl. | 她是我们的孩子 盖尤斯 我们的小女孩 |
[08:18] | What? | 什么? |
[08:24] | Do you want to hold her? | 你想抱一下她吗? |
[08:28] | Yes. Yes, of course I do. | 想! 当然想 |
[08:35] | But she’s not real, | 可她不是真实存在的 |
[08:38] | any more than | 仅仅是… |
[08:45] | any of this is | 这一切都不是… |
[08:48] | real. | 真实的 |
[08:50] | She’s real. | 她是真实的 |
[08:51] | She is? | 是吗? |
[08:53] | She may not be with you yet, but she will be. | 她也许还没和你在一起 但很快… |
[08:56] | Soon. | 就会的 |
[09:00] | I’m having a little difficulty. | 我有点迷惑不解 |
[09:03] | I’m trying to understand. | 我努力去领会 |
[09:04] | I want to understand. I… | 我想弄明白 |
[09:17] | You’re the mother. | 你是母亲 |
[09:20] | And you’re the father. | 而你是父亲 |
[09:32] | Am I the father? | 我是父亲? |
[09:34] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[09:43] | Dream. | 梦… |
[09:46] | I’m clearly having a dream. | 很明显我是在做梦 |
[09:49] | We’re moving out, sir. Get up. | 我们要出发了 先生 起来吧 |
[09:54] | And if you wouldn’t mind carrying something this time, | 如果你这次不介意拿点东西的话… |
[09:57] | that would be great. | 那可太好了 |
[10:08] | This is Serisone. It should help you breathe a little easier. | 这是奈法唑酮 有助于你的呼吸 |
[10:20] | Take it easy. | 放松 |
[10:22] | You’ll be up, feeling better, in a few minutes. | 几分钟内你就会感觉舒服些了 |
[10:26] | Excuse me, sir. | 请让一下 长官 |
[10:29] | We’ve got to get you up. | 我们要把你抬起来 |
[10:31] | It hurts. I know. | 疼 我知道 |
[10:33] | If you don’t mind me asking, where are we going, Crashdown? | 如果你不介意我问你我们这是要去哪里 克莱斯当? |
[10:36] | Tree line. We can hide | 树木林 我们可以藏起来 |
[10:39] | but still see the crash site, | 这样卡拉狄加派救援队来 |
[10:40] | in case Galactica sends a rescue party. | 我们还可以看到 |
[10:42] | Galactica will be sending a rescue party. | 卡拉狄加会派救援队的 |
[10:46] | CRASHDOWN: Everybody down! | 大家蹲下 |
[10:48] | CALLY: What was that? | 怎么了? |
[10:49] | That Cylons? | 是赛昂人吗? |
[10:51] | Seelix, grab the ammo. | 希利克丝 收拾弹药 |
[10:53] | Staggered formation, I’ll take point. | 交错队型 我作先头 |
[10:54] | Chief, you’re bringing up the rear. | 上士 你断后 |
[10:56] | Be ready to double-time it, people! | 准备暗中行动 各位 |
[10:57] | One, two, three! | 一 二 三! |
[10:58] | El-tee, I think we should double-check the supplies before we bug out. | 中尉 我认为在我们撤退之前要再检查一遍补给 |
[11:01] | Sorry, Chief, we don’t have the time. If that’s an aircraft turbine, | 抱歉 上士 我们没时间了 如果那是一架飞船 |
[11:04] | they’re gonna be on us any moment! | 那它随时会发现我们 |
[11:06] | El-tee, we’ve gotta make sure we have everything! | 中尉 我们要确保带上了所有东西 |
[11:07] | We don’t have the time, Chief! | 没时间了 上士 |
[11:10] | Damn it. | 天杀的! |
[11:13] | Gods damn it. | 该死! |
[11:15] | What’s going on, Saul? Where’s the fleet? | 怎么回事 索尔?舰队到哪去了? |
[11:17] | We don’t know. They jumped to another location. | 不清楚 他们跳跃到了另一个位置 |
[11:20] | You’ve got blood on your pants. | 你裤子上都是血 |
[11:21] | Why would they do that? | 怎么会这样? |
[11:22] | Every watch, we update our emergency | 每次我们为了校正惯性推进力 |
[11:24] | jump calculations with new star fixes | 都要通过新星装置 |
[11:27] | to compensate for inertial drift. | 来计算出我们的跳跃能量参数的 |
[11:28] | And then we transmit them to the rest of the fleet. | 然后我们发送给舰队内其他飞船 |
[11:31] | This time, ours were updated, but theirs weren’t. | 这一次我们的更新了可他们的却没有 |
[11:34] | Gaeta was supposed to transmit them to the rest of the fleet. | 盖塔本该发送给其他飞船的 |
[11:37] | So it’s Gaeta’s fault. | 那就是盖塔的责任 |
[11:38] | The kid was overwhelmed. He had his hands full. | 那孩子都蒙了 手忙脚乱的 |
[11:41] | If you say so. It sounds like a pretty big screw-up to me. | 那就算是吧 这事听来很糟糕… |
[11:44] | I should have checked before I gave the order to jump! | 在下达跳跃命令前我本该亲自检查一次! |
[11:48] | This doesn’t sound like you, Saul. You don’t let people slide. | 这一点也不像你 索尔 你从不让队员放松一丝警惕 |
[11:52] | You bust their ass. | 时刻督促他们 |
[11:55] | Now if Bill doesn’t make it… | 如果比尔没能挺过来… |
[11:57] | He’ll make it. | 他能挺过来 |
[11:58] | If he doesn’t, this will be your ship. Your command. | 如果不行 这就是你的船了 由你指挥 |
[12:01] | All I’m saying is you need to be… | 我说的是你… |
[12:02] | This is Bill Adama’s ship. | 这是比尔·阿达玛的船! |
[12:05] | This is his command. | 这是他的战舰 |
[12:07] | His orders are still the word of the gods on this ship. | 在这船上他的命令依旧是神圣不可违抗的 |
[12:12] | Just so we’re clear. | 这我们要弄清楚 |
[12:15] | This will be Adama’s command until the day he dies. | 在阿达玛有生之年都要由他来指挥 |
[12:19] | And we are not going to let him die. | 我们不会让他离我们而去 |
[12:23] | So say we all. | 同心协力! |
[12:24] | ALL: So say we all. | 同心协力! |
[12:26] | As you were. | 稍息! |
[12:31] | So how do we find the fleet? | 我们怎么才能找到舰队? |
[12:34] | If we jump back to our original coordinates, | 如果我们跳跃回原始坐标 |
[12:36] | our Nav computers can use those star fixes | 我们的导航计算机可以凭借星际装置 |
[12:38] | to generate a best-fit solution | 生成最佳解决方案 |
[12:40] | giving the fleet’s current position. | 从而显示出舰队当前位置 |
[12:42] | The Cylons are waiting for us back there. | 赛昂人正在那里等着我们 |
[12:45] | How long will it take to calculate once we get back there? | 一旦回去后要计算多久? |
[12:49] | If we shut down all other functions, | 如果我们关闭所有设备… |
[12:51] | 12 hours. | 12小时吧 |
[12:55] | TIGH: There’s no way we can hold off a Cylon Base Star for 12 hours. | 我们不可能与赛昂【基地之星】对峙12小时 |
[13:01] | We have got to jump back. We can’t stay here. | 我们必须跳跃回去不能留在这里 |
[13:04] | Lieutenant Thrace won’t be able to find us | 瑟瑞丝中尉一旦从卡布里卡获得那只箭 |
[13:05] | once she retrieves the arrow from Caprica. | 就找不到我们了 |
[13:07] | If she retrieves the arrow. | 除非她得到了那只箭 |
[13:09] | She’ll retrieve the arrow. | 她会得到那只箭 |
[13:11] | Captain, you’ve got to get reinstated. | 上尉 你必须重返岗位 |
[13:13] | You’ve got to get back to CIC. | 回到作战信息中心 |
[13:15] | You’ve got to denounce me, disavow me, do whatever you need to do. | 谴责我 把责任推到我的身上做任何必要的事 |
[13:18] | Colonel Tigh cannot relocate this fleet on his own without your father. | 泰上校在没有你父亲的情况下无法独自找到舰队 |
[13:21] | Tigh’s not letting me out of here. | 泰不会放我出去 |
[13:23] | I put a gun to his head. | 我用枪指了他的头 |
[13:24] | He won’t forget that anytime soon. | 他不会善罢甘休的 |
[13:28] | I am so sorry that I got you into this, Captain. | 把你牵扯进来真的很抱歉 上尉 |
[13:32] | No, don’t apologize. I knew what I was doing. I… | 不 不用道歉 我当时知道自己在做什么 |
[13:36] | And I didn’t do it for you. I did it for… | 但我这么做不是为了你 我为了… |
[13:40] | Well, actually, I did it for nothing, turns out. | 结果是…徒劳的 |
[13:45] | That’s not true. You took a stand. | 不是那样 你选择了立场 |
[13:48] | And now look at us. | 可看看我们现在的境地 |
[14:18] | TYROL: Watch your foot. SEELIX: Okay. | 小心脚下 好吧 |
[14:39] | Everyone take five. | 大家休息5分钟 |
[14:53] | Give me the med kit. Where’s the med kit? | 给我医药箱 医药箱呢? |
[15:05] | How you doing? | 你怎么样? |
[15:06] | Hey, how you doing, buddy? | 怎么样 兄弟? |
[15:08] | Good. | 挺好的 |
[15:10] | Just listening to the birds. | 在听鸟叫 |
[15:20] | I’ll be damned. | 我真该死 |
[15:21] | I don’t remember the last time I heard birds. | 我都记不起上次听到鸟叫是什么时候了 |
[15:25] | Take it easy, okay? | 放松 好吗? |
[15:29] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[15:33] | We’re out of Serisone. | 我们没有奈法唑酮了 |
[15:37] | Tarn, get the other med kit. | 托特 给她拿另一个医药箱 |
[15:40] | What other med kit? | 什么另一个医药箱? |
[15:42] | Don’t frakking tell me. We pulled two med kits from the ship. | 别他妈告诉我没有 我们可从船里抢出了两个医药箱 |
[15:45] | I told you to keep an eye on both of them. | 我告诉过你要留心照看着 |
[15:46] | I only saw the one, sir. There were two! | 我只看到一个 长官 有两个! |
[15:49] | I’m sorry, sir, but I don’t remember you telling me… | 对不起 长官我不记得你告诉我– |
[15:51] | Well, I did! | 我告诉过你! |
[15:53] | Sir, his lungs are filling up with fluid. | 长官 他的肺部充满液体 |
[15:56] | If he doesn’t get more Serisone soon, he’s not gonna make it. | 如果不尽快搞到奈法唑酮 他就挺不住了 |
[16:07] | Okay. All right, Tarn. | 好吧 好吧 托特 |
[16:09] | You forgot the med kit, so you’re gonna have to go back and get it. | 你忘了医药箱 所以就要你去拿回来 |
[16:12] | Take a rifle, three clips of ammo, and a canteen. | 拿一支步枪 三夹子弹 一个水壶 |
[16:14] | What? | 什么? |
[16:17] | Move. | 快去! |
[16:26] | Cally, come here. | 凯莉 过来 |
[16:28] | Watch the rear. | 把守后面 |
[16:32] | El-tee, you can’t send him alone. | 中尉 你不能让他单独去 |
[16:35] | You questioning my orders, Chief? | 你在置疑我的命令吗 上士? |
[16:36] | No, I’m just pointing out a flaw in your plan. | 不 我只是指出你计划中的不足 |
[16:39] | It doesn’t need to be any bigger than that. Cally and I can go with him. | 没有其他意思 凯莉和我和他一起去 |
[16:45] | All right, fine. | 好 好吧 |
[16:46] | But would you look out for Cally? | 可你能照看好凯莉吗? |
[16:48] | Cally, give me the rifle. | 凯莉 把步枪给我 |
[16:54] | We three go. Leave that, leave your backpack. | 我们三个去 放下那东西 放下你的背包 |
[16:59] | TYROL: Sidearms out. | 取下备用武器 |
[17:00] | Tarn, you’re bringing up the rear. | 托特 你在中间 把守后面 |
[17:02] | In the middle, eyes and ears. | 只用眼睛和耳朵 |
[17:23] | Her consciousness is being downloaded into another body right now. | 她的思想正被下载到另一副躯体之中 |
[17:26] | And when she wakes up, she’ll tell them exactly where we are. | 她醒来后就会告诉其他人我们的方位 |
[17:30] | She’s right. We can’t stay here. | 她说的对 我们不能在此逗留 |
[17:35] | She’s right, huh? | 她说的对 是吗? |
[17:40] | Sharon the Cylon is right. | 赛昂人莎伦说的对 |
[17:44] | Let’s all just listen to Sharon the Cylon, | 听赛昂人莎伦准没错 |
[17:48] | do whatever she says, ’cause that’s a good idea. | 按她说的做 因为那主意不错 |
[17:51] | Hey, Kara, she helped me get this far. | 卡拉 有她在我才活到了今天 |
[17:54] | Okay, I get it. I get it, Helo. | 好 我懂 我懂 西洛 |
[17:57] | You and I go way back, so I get it. | 你我回头想想 我懂 |
[18:00] | All right, I remember how you felt about her. | 好 我记得你对她的感情 |
[18:02] | But that is not the real Sharon. | 但那不是真正的莎伦 |
[18:04] | That is some cheap knock-off copy. | 只是个低贱的复制体 |
[18:07] | I’m not a copy. I’m Sharon. | 我不是复制体 我是莎伦 |
[18:12] | I remember the first day I met you, Starbuck. | 我记得当初第一次见到你那时候的情景 星芭儿 |
[18:14] | You were puking your guts out in the head | 你因为吃了过期的牡蛎 |
[18:16] | because you’d eaten bad oysters on… | 结果吐得昏天黑地 |
[18:18] | Don’t do that. Hey! | 别说了! |
[18:19] | I don’t like it, and I don’t like you. | 我不喜欢听 我也不喜欢你 |
[18:23] | So the best thing you can do is just keep your damn mouth shut. | 所以就最好给我闭嘴 |
[18:26] | Starbuck, put it down, for gods’ sakes. | 星芭儿 把枪放下 看在上帝的份上 |
[18:30] | What do you want from me, Helo? | 你想让我怎样 西洛? |
[18:31] | She’s a Cylon. | 她是赛昂人 |
[18:34] | You’ve been had. | 你被骗了 |
[18:35] | We’ve been had. | 我们都被骗了 |
[18:38] | So what, I’m just supposed to be nice to her | 所以要我怎样 该对她好吗? |
[18:42] | because she says she’s pregnant? | 就因为她说她怀孕了? |
[18:48] | Get out of the way. | 让开 |
[18:51] | No. | 不 |
[18:53] | Karl, do not think that I will not shoot… | 卡尔 别以为我不会– |
[18:57] | I’m not gonna let you kill her! | 我不会让你杀了她 |
[18:58] | Okay? She’s carrying my child! | 知道吗? 她怀了我的孩子 |
[19:02] | My gods, men are so painfully stupid sometimes! | 我的天 男人有时真是傻的可以 |
[19:05] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道?! |
[19:06] | I know, all right? She’s not lying. | 我知道 好吗?她没说谎! |
[19:11] | They lie about everything, Helo. | 他们所说的全是谎言 西洛 |
[19:15] | Their entire existence is a lie. | 他们生来就是说谎的 |
[19:20] | They’re not human, Helo. They’re machines. | 他们不是人类 西洛 是机器 |
[19:23] | You can’t have a baby with a machine! | 人和机器不可能生育 |
[19:25] | I don’t know what to tell you, okay? | 我都不知道该怎么和你说了 知道吗? |
[19:28] | But I believe her. | 可我相信她 |
[19:30] | It’s hard to describe. We’ve been together a long time. | 这种感觉难以描述 我们在一起很长时间 |
[19:34] | I mean, I know what she is, | 我知道她是什么 |
[19:35] | but she is not like the others. | 但她和其他赛昂人不一样 |
[19:38] | She is not. | 不一样! |
[19:49] | No, no, no, no, no! | 不 不 不 |
[20:01] | Bitch took my ride. | 那贱人偷了我的战机 |
[20:10] | MAN: Yeah, go ahead. | 好吧 继续 |
[20:17] | How’s he doing? | 他怎么样了? |
[20:19] | Well, the bullets tore up his spleen. | 子弹击穿了他的脾 |
[20:20] | His blood pressure is way down. | 他的血压太低了 |
[20:22] | Somebody needs to get in there and stop the bleeding | 必须有人给他止血 |
[20:24] | or we’ll lose him. | 否则我们会失去他 |
[20:27] | ADAMA: So what’s your plan? | 那你的计划是什么? |
[20:30] | TIGH: Don’t really have one. | 还没一个象样的 |
[20:34] | I’m getting back in the cockpit. | 我要回去驾驶战机了 |
[20:36] | I’m getting back into my fleet. | 我要重返舰队 |
[20:39] | I want you to come with me, Saul. | 我希望你和我一起去 索尔 |
[20:42] | You really believe that we can get back in the fleet? | 你真以为我们可以返回舰队? |
[20:45] | Yeah, I do. | 恩 是的 |
[20:47] | Yeah, I do. | 恩 是的 |
[20:51] | How long until Doc Cottle’s aboard? | 卡托医生还要多久才能到? |
[20:53] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[20:57] | It’s gonna be a while. | 要等一段时间了 |
[20:59] | He doesn’t have much time, sir. | 他的时间不多了 长官 |
[21:07] | You’re gonna have to go in yourself. | 要你亲自上阵了 |
[21:09] | Me? I’m just a medic. | 我? 我只是一名急救员 |
[21:12] | Today, you’re a doctor. | 今天你就是一名医生 |
[21:24] | Colonel. | 上校 |
[21:34] | TIGH: Open the cell. | 打开牢房 |
[22:09] | How’s the Commander? | 指挥官怎么样了? |
[22:19] | You’ve bungled the job, if that’s what you’re asking. | 你把一切弄得一团糟 如果这是你想知道的话 |
[22:25] | Then he’s alive. Thank the gods. | 就是说他还活着 谢天谢地 |
[22:41] | How many of our pilots were Cylons? | 我们的驾驶员中还有多少人是赛昂人? |
[22:45] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[22:47] | Who gave the order to shoot the old man? | 谁下的命令让你去杀老头子? |
[22:52] | No one. | 没人 |
[22:55] | Just get it over with, you frakking coward! | 别多想了 你他妈的懦夫 |
[23:02] | Give me your sidearm! Give me your gun! | 把枪给我 给我! |
[23:05] | GUARD: Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[23:11] | Just shoot me. Get it over with. | 开枪吧 别犹豫 |
[24:06] | TYROL: Hey, Tarn. Go up, take a look. | 好 过去看一下 |
[24:09] | If it’s not there, it’s at the Raptor. | 如果没在那里 就在猛禽号里了 |
[24:11] | We’ll have to move up more. | 我们还得继续向前走 |
[24:20] | I got it, Chief. | 找到了 上士 |
[24:23] | TYROL: All right, let’s get the hell out of here. | 好 快离开这鬼地方 |
[24:24] | Tarn on point. | 托特在前 |
[24:26] | Let’s go! Go, go, go, go, go. | 快走 走 |
[24:31] | CALLY: This makes no sense. | 没道理 |
[24:33] | Why am I carrying the med kit when you forgot it? | 为什么你们忘了带医药箱而却要我来提着 |
[24:36] | First of all, that’s the El-tee’s kit. | 首先 那是中尉的箱子 |
[24:37] | Secondly, I’m on point. | 其次 我在前面 |
[24:40] | Whatever. | 随便啦 |
[24:41] | All right, children, that’s enough. | 好了 孩子们 够了 |
[24:43] | Tell you what, Cally. If it makes you feel any better, | 我告诉你吧 凯莉 如果能让你好受些 |
[24:45] | I’ll put him on hangar deck mop-up duty with you for the next week. | 下周我让他和你一起去机库拖地 |
[24:48] | CALLY: Now you’re talking. TARN: For what? | 这才对嘛 为什么? |
[24:50] | If anybody should have mop duty, it’s the El-tee. | 如果有人该去拖地 那肯定是中尉 |
[24:53] | Go! Go! Get down! | 快 爬下 |
[24:59] | Top of the ridge! | 在山上 |
[25:05] | Cally! Take the rifle and cover me! | 凯莉 拿步枪掩护我 |
[25:08] | Drastic fire! | 压制火力 |
[25:12] | Okay, okay. Wait for me. | 好 等我 |
[25:13] | Wait for me, all right? | 等我 好吗? |
[25:15] | Go! Go! Go! | 开火 开火 |
[25:19] | Stay there! Don’t move! | 在那儿别动 |
[25:23] | I’m coming for you. Don’t move! | 别动 我去救你 别动 |
[25:25] | Chief! | 上士 |
[25:30] | TYROL: Cally! Help me out here, Cally! | 我来了 凯莉 掩护我 |
[25:33] | Give me fire! Cally, go! Go! | 凯莉 开火 开火 |
[25:35] | There’s no need, Chief! I can’t see them! | 他们藏起来了 上士我看不到他们 |
[25:37] | TYROL: Cover me! Tarn, stay down! Stay down! | 掩护我 托特 别动 别动 |
[25:41] | CALLY: Chief! | 上士 |
[25:46] | Come on, Chief! | 上士 |
[25:51] | You’re okay. You’re okay. It’s okay. | 你没事 没事 没事 |
[25:53] | It’s okay. Get on my back. | 上来 到我背上来 |
[25:54] | Get on my back. Get on me, get on me! | 到我背上来 上来 |
[25:59] | CALLY: Chief! | 上士 |
[26:03] | CALLY: Chief, stop. They’re not following us anymore. | 上士 停下来 他们没追来 |
[26:06] | Cally, there… Chief… | 那里 上士 |
[26:07] | I know you’re hit, buddy. It’s okay. | 我知道你受伤了 兄弟 没关系 |
[26:09] | I’m gonna check you right now. I’m gonna put him here, Cal. | 我马上为你检查伤口 我把他放这里了 小莉 |
[26:13] | Here. Lay down. You’re gonna stay right here, okay? | 这里 蹲下 就待在这里好吗 |
[26:15] | I’m gonna check you right now. Let’s just try… | 我马上为你看看伤口 |
[26:17] | It’s not that bad. It’s not that bad. | 不太坏 不太坏 |
[26:19] | Cally, check the ridge. | 凯莉 看守山头 |
[26:21] | I wanna go home. | 我想回家 |
[26:22] | TYROL: I know. I know. We’re going home. | 我知道 我知道 我们回家 |
[26:23] | We’re going home, okay? Okay. | 我们回家 好吗? |
[26:28] | TARN: Take me with you. | 带我走 |
[26:31] | It’s okay. It’s okay. It’s okay. Stay with me. | 没关系 没关系 别睡着 |
[26:35] | Look at me. Look at me. | 看着我 看着我 |
[26:36] | Stay with me. Stay with me. | 别睡着 别睡着 |
[26:38] | Here, be with me. Be with me, come on. | 别睡着 醒醒 |
[26:39] | Come on. Hey. Hey. | 别睡着 喂… |
[26:53] | CALLY: Chief? | 上士 |
[26:56] | Chief, we gotta go. We gotta go. | 上士 我们得走了 离开这里 |
[27:05] | Chief? | 上士 |
[27:10] | Gods damn this stupid frakked-up crap! | 看看 看看 你他妈个混蛋 |
[27:16] | Chief, Socinus needs us now. Come on. | 上士 现在瑟赛纳斯需要我们 |
[27:23] | Come on. Let’s go. | 来吧 我们走 |
[28:05] | Not your fault, Lieutenant. | 错不在你 中尉 |
[28:07] | Not from where I was standing. | 至少在我看来不是 |
[28:09] | I was the OOD. | 我是值班军官 |
[28:11] | It was crazy in there, sir. | 当时一片混乱 长官 |
[28:14] | You can’t blame yourself. | 不要自责 |
[28:41] | So, we jump back to the last coordinates, | 我们跳跃回到上一次的坐标 |
[28:44] | but we network the FTL computer with the Nav, DC, | 但我们把超光速引擎的计算机与导航检修组 |
[28:47] | and fire control computers. | 消防组的计算机联网 |
[28:49] | Once they’re linked, | 一旦连接后 |
[28:51] | we’ll only need 10 minutes to complete the calculations. | 我们只需10分钟便可完成计算 |
[28:53] | You can’t be serious. | 不是吧 |
[28:56] | The old man would never do this, Colonel. | 老头子可不会同意这么干 上校 |
[28:58] | No computer networks on his ship. | 这船上禁止连接计算机网络 |
[29:00] | I acknowledge that, sir. | 我承认 长官 |
[29:02] | But I can devise a software firewall that will buy us more time. | 但我可以设计出一款防火墙来为我们争取更多的时间 |
[29:05] | Really? You’re going to out-think the Cylons at computer software? | 真的?你能在软件方面比赛昂人棋高一招吗? |
[29:08] | Sir, if we don’t do this, we’re never gonna find the fleet. | 长官 如果我们不这么做我们永远也不会找到舰队了 |
[29:12] | Certainly not before the Commander dies. | 更不用提在指挥官去世之前了 |
[29:17] | This is still the old man’s command. | 这仍旧是老头子的命令 |
[29:19] | We can’t do something he’d oppose, | 我们不能违抗 |
[29:20] | especially when it puts the entire ship at risk. | 尤其是拿整艘船来冒险 |
[29:44] | This is the XO. | 我是副长 |
[29:46] | Begin jump prep. | 为跳跃做准备 |
[29:49] | Those are my orders. | 这是…我的命令 |
[30:05] | The kid is back in the fleet! | 这小子重返舰队了 |
[30:07] | Bill, let’s have the truth. | 比尔 我们来说实话吧 |
[30:09] | So how did you do it? | 你怎么做到的? |
[30:10] | How’d you get off this frakking freighter? | 怎么从他妈的那个货船脱身的? |
[30:12] | Connections. Anne’s father has a friend on the Defense Subcommittee. | 靠关系 安妮的父亲有一个朋友在国防分委会 |
[30:16] | So the new wife comes through. | 新老婆驾到了 |
[30:18] | I wish I had in-laws with pull. | 但愿我也能找个有关系的老婆 |
[30:20] | Give me a couple of years. | 给我几年时间… |
[30:22] | I’ll have some pull. | 我会有些关系的 |
[30:23] | You watch me. | 你看着吧 |
[30:25] | I’ll have my own Battlestar one day. | 总有一天我会有一艘属于我自己的太空堡垒 |
[30:29] | GUARD: Open up, please. | 请开门 |
[30:34] | All right. You have my parole. | 好 我向你发誓 |
[30:37] | When I’m on duty, I’ll make no attempt to free her or sow insurrection | 在我当值的时候 我不会试图释放她 |
[30:41] | among the crew. | 或是在船员之间煽动叛乱 |
[30:43] | When I’m not on duty, I’ll report directly back to this cell. | 下班以后我直接到牢房里报道 |
[30:47] | Pre-flight brief is underway in the Ready Room. | 飞行前简令正在预备室进行 |
[30:51] | Right. | 对了 |
[30:53] | ROSLIN: Good hunting, Captain. | 祝你好运 上尉 |
[30:57] | Thank you, Madam President. | 谢谢您 总统女士 |
[31:02] | Colonel, once you find the fleet, | 上校 一旦你找到了舰队 |
[31:03] | I’d like to have a word with you. | 我想和你谈话 |
[31:05] | There’s nothing to talk about. | 没什么好谈的 |
[31:06] | You went up against the old man and you lost. | 你顶撞了老头子 结果你输了 |
[31:12] | We jump in, we hold off the Cylons, | 我们跳跃到那里 与赛昂人相持 |
[31:15] | we crunch the numbers, and we jump out. | 我们计算数据 然后跳跃离开 |
[31:18] | That’s it. Simple plan. | 就这样 简单任务 |
[31:21] | Not so simple to do. | 做起来却不简单 |
[31:26] | GAETA: Computers have been networked. | 计算机已经联网 |
[31:28] | The board is green, sir. | 准备完毕 长官 |
[31:29] | All stations report ready to jump. | 各工作站报告准备好跳跃 |
[31:31] | MAN: FTL go! | 超光速引擎就位 |
[31:33] | That software firewall ready? | 防火墙准备好了吗? |
[31:37] | GAETA: Best I can make it, sir. I wish Dr. Baltar was here. | 我已经尽最大努力了 长官 波塔尔博士在这里就好了 |
[31:40] | To hell with that. I’ll take your work | 去他的 你早就可以 |
[31:42] | over that shifty son of a bitch any day. | 赶超那个靠不住的混蛋 |
[31:44] | DUALLA: Speeding up FTL drive. Stand by! | 启动超光速引擎 预备 |
[31:47] | In five, four, three, two, | 五 四 三 二 |
[31:51] | jump! | 跳跃 |
[31:58] | Jump completed. | 跳跃完毕 |
[31:59] | Report. | 报告? |
[32:01] | GAETA: Multiple dradis contacts. | 雷达发现多个目标 |
[32:03] | Cylon Base Star, and multiple Cylon Raiders, | 赛昂【基地之星】和多架赛昂突袭机 |
[32:06] | bearing 487-carom-221. | 方位4-8-7 弹回2-2-1 |
[32:37] | Lieutenant! | 中尉 |
[32:38] | Computations underway. | 正在进行计算… |
[32:41] | We’ll be able to plot the fleet’s position in seven minutes. | 7分钟内就能测算出舰队的位置 |
[32:56] | Let’s get these suckers! | 让我们把这些疯子打个稀巴烂 |
[32:58] | Hey, Flyboy, you know we got a pool going, right? | 弗莱波 知道我们在打赌吧? |
[33:00] | To see who gets the most kills now that’s Starbuck’s AWOL. | 趁星芭儿开小差的时候看谁杀的最多 |
[33:03] | We know I’m gonna clean up. | 你我都清楚我会是终结者 |
[33:04] | Flyboy, shut up and focus. This is not a simulation. | 弗莱波 闭嘴 注意这不是模拟训练 |
[33:07] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[33:16] | KIM: His heart stopped. | 他的心跳停止了 |
[33:17] | Defib now! | 心脏起搏器 快! |
[33:19] | KIM: Power’s unstable. The battery units are at the aid stations. | 电力不稳 电力组在急救站 |
[33:23] | Well, then get me a knife. | 那就给我拿把刀 |
[33:31] | Weapons free. | 自由射击 |
[33:34] | And open racks and engage! | 锁定目标开火! |
[33:45] | PILOT: Viper two-one, I’m right behind your tail. | 蝮蛇21 我就在你后面 |
[33:46] | Here it comes. | 它们来了 |
[33:51] | The Cylons are hacking our network. | 赛昂人在攻击我们的网络 |
[33:54] | They’re attempting to access our gateway. | 想要访问我们的网关 |
[33:55] | Now it’s a race. | 竞赛开始了 |
[33:57] | PILOT: We’ve got three more. Spike that, spike that. | 我们又干掉三个 记下来 |
[33:58] | We have four more. | 又干掉四个 |
[34:00] | GAETA: First firewall penetrated. | 渗透过第一层防火墙了 |
[34:08] | APOLLO: Sierra-Alpha. We got a new bogey. | 阿尔法 我们发现了一架可疑战机 |
[34:10] | HOTDOG: What is that thing? | 那是什么东西? |
[34:12] | I don’t know, but whatever it is, it’s bearing on Galactica. | 不知道 可不管是什么它都在向卡拉狄加袭来 |
[34:14] | We’ve got to take it out! | 我们要把它干掉 |
[34:16] | Apollo, Hotdog, defensive. | 阿波罗 热狗 防御 |
[34:17] | Three right, five at two. | 三架在右侧 五架在两点位置 |
[34:19] | Tally, Hotdog! Kat, on me! | 泰丽 热狗 交给我吧 |
[34:21] | KAT: Roger that. I’m with you, leader. | 收到 我和你并肩作战 老大 |
[34:43] | Will you pray with me? | 和我一起祈祷好吗? |
[35:09] | Help us, Lords of Kobol. | 救助我们 科波之主 |
[35:12] | Help your prophet, Laura, guide us to the path of righteousness | 救助您的先知劳拉引领我们踏上正义的道路 |
[35:15] | that we might… | 我们就可以– |
[35:20] | That we might destroy our enemies. | 摧毁我们的敌人 |
[35:24] | Let us walk the path of righteousness | 让我们走上正义的道路 |
[35:26] | and lift our faces unto your goodness. | 愿您保佑我们直到平安 |
[35:29] | Help us turn away from the calls of the wicked | 救助我们避过凶险 |
[35:32] | and show us the knowledge of your certain salvation. | 向我们展现您一定会带领我们脱离苦难 |
[35:35] | We offer this prayer… | 请听我们的祷告 |
[35:42] | GAETA: Calculations at 56%. | 计算完成56% |
[35:47] | Second firewall’s been breached! | 已突破第二道防火墙 |
[36:01] | APOLLO: Damn it! | 该死! |
[36:13] | GAETA: Frak, they’re fast. Third firewall down! | 干 他们真快第三道防火墙已被摧毁 |
[36:18] | KAT: Apollo, approaching Galactica’s flack barrier. | 阿波罗 接近卡拉狄加高射炮垒 |
[36:20] | Cylon target within gun range. | 赛昂人目标在大炮火力范围内 |
[36:28] | APOLLO: Wind it! | 击中机翼了 |
[36:29] | KAT: Apollo, we’re straying into Galactica’s engagement zone! | 阿波罗 我们快进入卡拉狄加火力圈了 |
[36:31] | I’m almost there. I’m almost there. | 就快了 |
[36:33] | I’m almost there. Come on! | 差一点 来啊! |
[36:35] | Frak! Frak! | 靠 靠 |
[36:37] | APOLLO: Damn it! | 该死! |
[36:41] | Had it! | 我本可以击中它! |
[36:50] | APOLLO: Plan in position for a strafing run! | 进入预定位置 火力退敌 |
[36:56] | Apollo reports impact on the starboard flight pod. | 阿波罗报告右舷飞行吊舱遭受撞击 |
[36:59] | APOLLO: We’ve got a decompression in the flight pod. | 飞行吊舱减压 |
[37:01] | No explosion, no fire. | 没有发生爆炸 没有火灾 |
[37:04] | Repeat, no fire. | 重复 没有火灾 |
[37:06] | No fire! | 没有火灾 |
[37:07] | GAETA: 80%! Almost there. | 80%了 快了 |
[37:12] | They’re through the fourth firewall. | 他们通过了第四层防火墙 |
[37:13] | One left till they’ve accessed our mainframe. | 还有一层就到达我们主机了 |
[37:18] | Frakker. | 混蛋! |
[37:24] | That’s mine. That was mine. | 那个本来是我的 是我的 |
[37:29] | We have a solution for the fleet’s position! | 我们得到了舰队的方位 |
[37:31] | Break the network! | 断开网络连接 |
[37:33] | PILOT: Hang tight. | 抓紧 |
[37:34] | Sure can, gentlemen. Sure can. | 当然 先生们 当然 |
[37:38] | Network is broken! | 已断开 |
[37:40] | Computers restored to local control! | 计算机恢复成局域控制 |
[37:42] | Tell the Vipers to get back aboard. | 告诉蝮蛇驾驶员返回母舰 |
[37:43] | We’re getting awful lucky today. | 我们今天真是幸运 |
[37:45] | Prepare to jump! | 准备跳跃 |
[37:50] | DUALLA: Vipers aboard, sir. | 蝮蛇战机登舰完毕 长官 |
[37:53] | Stand by in five, four, three, two, | 预备 5 4 3 2… |
[37:57] | jump. | 跳跃 |
[38:04] | Jump completed. | 跳跃完毕 |
[38:05] | Report. | 报告? |
[38:19] | GAETA: Multiple contacts, round the board. | 母舰周围多个目标 |
[38:29] | Colonial transponders, sir. We found them! | 殖民者的应答器 长官 我们找到他们了! |
[38:37] | Captain Kelly. | 凯利上尉 |
[38:40] | Lieutenant Gaeta. Sir. | 盖塔中尉 长官 |
[38:42] | Dee, contact the Rising Star. | 小杜 |
[38:44] | Tell Cottle to get his ass over here, ASAP. | 联络【希望之星】告诉卡托立即到这来 |
[39:05] | Hell of a job. | 干的不错 |
[39:09] | From now on, no more heart massages for me. | 从现在开始 别再让我做心脏按压了 |
[39:11] | I’m sticking to pills and enemas. | 我以后就负责药片和灌肠剂 |
[39:24] | Sir. | 长官 |
[39:27] | Let’s hear it. | 情况如何? |
[39:31] | Well, I managed to stop the bleeding, but he’s still critical. | 我设法止了血 但…他仍旧情况危急 |
[39:57] | TIGH: Doc’s on his way. | 医生正在赶来 |
[40:04] | Can you hear me, Bill? | 能听见我说话吗 比尔? |
[40:40] | Go away! | 走开 |
[40:42] | WATKINS: Captain Tigh? This is Shore Patrol. | 泰上尉 我是海军宪兵 |
[40:44] | Sergeant Watkins, sir. Open up, please. | 霍金斯中士 长官 请开门 |
[40:59] | Major Adama’s compliments. | 阿达玛少校的问候 |
[41:01] | He wishes me to inform you, | 他希望我来通知您 |
[41:02] | you’ve been reinstated in the Colonial Fleet | 您已经被重新录用进殖民舰队 |
[41:05] | with the rank of Captain. | 军衔为上尉 |
[41:08] | Major Adama? | 阿达玛少校? |
[41:12] | Welcome back to the Fleet, sir. | 欢迎回归舰队 长官 |
[41:18] | I’ll be right with you, Sergeant. | 我马上就来 中士 |
[41:20] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[41:35] | You never should’ve brought me back in the service. | 你就不该再让我回来工作 |
[41:40] | If you’d just let me be, | 如果你对我放任不管 |
[41:41] | I’d have died back there on Caprica along with everyone else, | 我可能就和别人在卡布里卡上死了 |
[41:44] | and been happier for it. | 我还心满意足 |
[41:51] | I don’t want a command. | 我不想指挥 |
[41:54] | I never did. | 我以前也没想过 |
[42:00] | Don’t you dare die on me now. | 你现在可别在我面前就这么走了 |