时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:21] | Previously on Battlestar Galactica. | 《太空堡垒卡拉狄加》前情回顾 |
[00:25] | If you go back to Caprica and bring me the arrow, | 如果你回到卡布里卡 把箭给我带回来 |
[00:28] | that will show us the way to Earth. | 我会为大家指明到达地球的道路 |
[00:30] | What do you want from me, Helo? She’s a Cylon. | 你想让我怎样 西洛 她是赛昂人 |
[00:34] | I’m not gonna let you kill her! | 我不会让你杀了她 |
[00:36] | Okay? She’s carrying my child! | 知道吗 她怀了我的孩子 |
[00:44] | Bitch took my ride. | 那贱人偷了我的战机 |
[00:46] | TIGH: I am placing you under arrest, Madam President. | 我要逮捕你 总统女士 |
[00:49] | This is mutiny. You know that. | 这是兵变 你是知道的 |
[00:52] | ADAMA: I’m terminating your presidency, as of this moment. | 你要递出辞呈了 |
[00:55] | I recommend we execute jump to emergency standby coordinates. | 我建议我们跳跃到应急备用坐标 |
[00:58] | What about our people on the surface of Kobol? | 我们在科波上的人怎么办 |
[01:00] | If they’re still alive, they’ll have to wait. | 如果他们还活着就要等等了 |
[01:03] | He’s not gonna make it. | 他挺不住了 |
[01:04] | Tarn, you forgot the med kit, so you’re gonna have to go back and get it. | 托特 你忘了医药箱 所以就要你去拿回来 |
[01:07] | You can’t send him alone. | 你不能让他单独去 |
[01:08] | You questioning my orders, Chief? | 你在质疑我的命令吗 上士 |
[01:12] | TIGH: I don’t want a command. I never did. | 我不想指挥 我以前也没想过 |
[01:15] | Don’t you dare die on me now. | 你现在可别在我面前就这么走了 |
[01:17] | The Cylons are hacking our network. | 赛昂人在攻击我们的网络 |
[01:20] | Attempting to access our mainframe. | 试图登陆我们的主机 |
[01:27] | HOTDOG: What is that thing? | 那是什么东西 |
[01:28] | APOLLO: I don’t know, but whatever it is, it’s bearing on Galactica. | 不知道 可不管是什么 它都在向卡拉狄加袭来 |
[01:30] | We’ve got to take it out! | 我们要把它干掉 |
[01:48] | WOMAN ON PA: Attention, Damage Control Team to Deck 12. | 注意 抢修组速去12号甲板 |
[01:50] | Hey. Hey. | 喂 喂 |
[01:52] | Attention, Damage Control Team to Deck 12. | 注意 抢修组速去12号甲板 |
[01:56] | Quite a day, huh? Yeah. | 难熬的一天 是吧? 恩 |
[02:01] | Wow, I haven’t seen you in person since… | 有好久没看到你了 |
[02:04] | Two weeks ago. | 有两周了 |
[02:06] | I’ve really been thinking about you. | 挺想你的 |
[02:09] | That’s nice. I gotta go. | 谢谢 我得走了 |
[02:15] | Hey, Dee. | 小杜 |
[02:17] | Dee, hey. Hey. | 小杜 |
[02:20] | Listen, | 听我说 |
[02:26] | I know that I haven’t really made an effort, or it must seem | 我知道我还没尽力 |
[02:28] | like I really haven’t made an effort | 或是看起来我还没尽力… |
[02:31] | to make this, whatever this is, a priority. | 来把这…无论这是什么 当作优先考虑对象 |
[02:37] | But… But? | 但… 但? |
[02:39] | But you were too busy helping the President spark a mutiny on my ship. | 但你忙于协助总统在我船上发动一场兵变? |
[02:42] | Or, but you wanted to wait until you were desperate | 或是在你饥渴 想要勾引我之前 |
[02:45] | and needed a shoulder to cry on before making your move? | 需要一个可以依靠的肩膀 |
[02:50] | I think that was a little uncalled for. | 那只是有些身不由己 |
[02:55] | Yeah, I’m sorry. You’re right. | 恩 抱歉 你说的对 |
[03:01] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[03:20] | What the hell? | 怎么回事? |
[03:21] | ISHAY: Grab the emergency flashlights. | 去找备用手电筒 |
[03:22] | KIM: Copy that. | 好的 |
[03:23] | Check the ventilator. | 检查通风口 |
[03:28] | KELLY: We have DMA interrupted. | 存贮器访问中断 |
[03:30] | Report status. | 报告情况? |
[03:31] | I’m checking. | 正在检查 |
[03:32] | GAETA: Let’s check subsystems! | 检查一下子系统 |
[03:33] | Let’s get emergency power back on! | 启动备用电源 |
[03:38] | HOTDOG: Flyboy! | 弗莱波 |
[03:39] | FLYBOY: Hotdog! | 热狗 |
[03:49] | XO, sitrep? | 我是副长 军情报告? |
[03:51] | It’s the virus, sir. | 是病毒 长官 |
[03:52] | I think it must have spawned copies of itself in some of the computer systems. | 一定是在其他计算机系统里自我生成的拷贝 |
[03:57] | It’s knocked out main power and auxiliary units. | 已破坏了主电源和辅助设备 |
[04:04] | GAETA: Emergency power just kicked back in. | 备用电源刚启动 |
[04:06] | Hey, Captain, nice work out there! | 上尉 干的好 |
[04:08] | I’m not sure what you guys are kissing and hugging about. | 真不知道你们为什么还在欢呼喝彩 |
[04:10] | We screwed up. | 我们弄砸了 |
[04:12] | We let one through. | 有一个漏网之鱼 |
[04:13] | KAT: What’s going on with the lights? | 这灯是怎么回事? |
[04:15] | APOLLO: I’m not sure. | 不太清楚 |
[04:16] | We still have no idea if we can reach most of the ship. | 我们还不清楚是否可以联络到全体舰队 |
[04:23] | What the hell was that? | 到底怎么回事? |
[04:25] | I’m not sure, sir. Checking. | 不清楚 长官 正在检查 |
[04:28] | Power’s out, sir. I think it’s ship-wide. | 停电了 长官 我看是全船停电 |
[04:30] | Sound-powered phones is the only thing working. | 只有声能电话还好用 |
[04:32] | Been trying to get to Damage Control, but the lines are jammed. | 尝试联络检修组 可线路有干扰 |
[04:34] | Okay. Get the birds tied down and make the ordnance safe. | 好 安置好战机 注意武器安全 |
[04:37] | I’ll head up to Combat and see what the hell’s going on. | 我去作战信息中心 看一下到底出了什么事 |
[04:40] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[04:41] | Say again. | 重复一次 |
[04:43] | Cylons reported in the starboard flight pod. | 苏伦报告说在右舷飞行吊舱… |
[04:48] | We’ve been boarded. | 有敌人入侵母舰 |
[04:53] | APOLLO: Okay, nuggets. Keep moving. | 好 菜鸟们 走了 |
[04:55] | Yeah, but when I came up on his six, all right, | 当我在他尾部出现的时候 |
[04:56] | he rotated, so I had to bug out. | 他上仰了 我不得不逃跑 |
[04:58] | It was plain, clean, simple. | 干净利索 犹如行云流水 |
[04:59] | KAT: Hey, did you see when I turned on that pair chasing me on the port beam? | 你们看到我怎么对付 在我左舷追我的那一对了吗? |
[05:02] | Yeah. I saw that. That was sweet. | 恩 看到了 不错 |
[05:03] | I rotate, pull back, hit the brakes, and there, bang! | 我上仰 回撤 加速 然后就砰的一声 |
[05:06] | Left one’s lined up dead-center ring. | 左侧的那个排成了死区上限 |
[05:08] | I chatter him, turn back to get his wingman… | 我紧接着干掉了他 回首又干掉了他的僚机– |
[05:10] | Jesus! | 天啊 |
[05:12] | APOLLO: Cylons! Come on! Move! | 是赛昂人!快!快跑! |
[05:13] | Come on! Let’s get out of here! | 干!离开这里! |
[05:16] | Come on! Come on! Go! Go! | 快走!快!快! |
[05:23] | My gods! It’s coming! | 天啊 它来了 |
[06:06] | KAT: Go! Go! Go! | 快跑! |
[06:09] | APOLLO: Get the hell out! KAT: Go! | 离开这 快 |
[06:12] | Get up! Get out! Go now, now! | 起来 快跑 |
[06:15] | Frak! | 操! |
[06:30] | You all right, Captain? | 没事吧 上尉? |
[06:36] | I’m still breathing. I guess that’s all right. | 还有一口气儿 我看没事 |
[06:41] | Kat! | 小凯 |
[06:42] | Hotdog, you all right? | 热狗 你们没事吧? |
[06:45] | HOTDOG: Think so. | 没事 |
[06:46] | Can I get back to you on that? | 我先看看再说 |
[06:51] | Sitrep? | 军情报告? |
[06:52] | We’ve been boarded, sir. | 有敌人入侵母舰 长官 |
[06:53] | We don’t know how many, where they are, where they’re headed. | 不清楚人数 所在地和走向 |
[06:56] | Our standard ammo doesn’t even make a dent. | 普通武器对它们根本毫发无伤 |
[06:58] | The explosive rounds are the only way to take them down. | 只有榴弹才能干掉它们 |
[07:01] | How many rounds you got? | 你那还有多少? |
[07:03] | That was our last one. | 刚才那是最后一颗了 |
[07:05] | All right. | 好吧 |
[07:07] | Hotdog? | 热狗 |
[07:13] | Take this to CIC. | 把这个带去作战信息中心 |
[07:17] | Give it to Colonel Tigh or the officer in charge. | 给泰上校或当值军官 |
[07:20] | HOTDOG: Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[07:22] | Marines, let’s go toaster shopping. | 陆战队的兄弟们 咱们去打赛鬼子 |
[07:25] | All clear, sir. | 一切安全 长官 |
[07:27] | Kat, on me. | 小凯跟着我 |
[07:28] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[07:30] | GAETA: Galactica to all ships: | 各船注意 |
[07:33] | We have been boarded by a Cylon raiding party. | 赛昂突击队已经侵入我船 |
[07:35] | Do not approach or attempt to dock with Galactica. | 禁止接近或试图在卡拉狄加内停泊 |
[07:40] | Keep a safe distance until we have secured the ship. | 在确认母舰安全之前请保持安全距离 |
[07:42] | I say again, we have been boarded by a Cylon raiding… | 重复 赛昂突击队已经侵入我… |
[07:47] | What the hell was that? | 怎么回事? |
[07:49] | The Cylons jammed the signal. | 赛昂人干扰了信号 |
[07:53] | Great. | 好嘛 |
[07:58] | Are those gunshots? | 是枪声吗? |
[08:00] | Yeah. | 恩 |
[08:01] | We can’t stay in here. | 我们不能留在这里 |
[08:03] | ROSLIN: Open the door. | 打开门 |
[08:05] | You know I can’t do that, Madam President. | 你知道我不可以这么做 总统女士 |
[08:06] | Corporal Venner, I have no intention of being locked in this cell | 温纳下士 我可不想被锁在这里 |
[08:10] | and shot like a rat in a cage. Open the door! | 任人宰割 把门打开! |
[08:21] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[08:33] | Hey! Hey! Hey! | 喂 喂 |
[08:34] | APOLLO: Corporal Venner, don’t shoot! | 温纳下士 别开枪! |
[08:36] | It’s Captain Adama! I have a fire team with me! | 我是阿达玛上尉 我带着一个火力小组 |
[08:39] | Come on in, Captain. | 进来 上尉 |
[08:41] | APOLLO: Watch the companionway. | 看守升降扶梯 |
[08:44] | We’re clear, sir. | 安全 长官 |
[08:45] | We’ve been boarded. | 有敌人入侵母舰 |
[08:46] | This deck is crawling with Cylons. | 甲板上都是赛昂人 |
[08:48] | They’re trying to get to the magazines. | 它们企图到达军火库 |
[08:49] | How can we help? | 我们能帮什么忙? |
[08:50] | Stay alive and don’t get shot. | 活下来 别中枪 |
[08:53] | Leave the Cylons to us. | 把赛昂人交给我们 |
[08:54] | Okay, sickbay is the safest spot. | 好 医务室是安全地点 |
[08:56] | It’s farthest away from any potential targets, | 那里离任何潜在目标都是最远的 |
[08:58] | and it’s designed to function as a disaster shelter in case the ship were lost. | 同时被设计成避难所以防母舰失守 |
[09:01] | Right. | 对 |
[09:03] | Bonnington, sidearm. | 伯宁顿 备用武器 |
[09:04] | Sir. | 长官 |
[09:06] | Okay, Billy. | 好的 比利 |
[09:07] | You ever handled a weapon before? | 以前用过枪吗? |
[09:10] | A pellet gun from my uncle when I was, like, 10. | 10岁的时候用过我舅舅的废皮枪 |
[09:13] | The principle’s the same, the real ones just make a bigger noise. | 原理是一样的 真枪只不过声音大点 |
[09:17] | Madam President. | 总统女士 |
[09:19] | No, thank you. I can’t. | 不 谢谢你 我使不了 |
[09:20] | Corporal. Yes, sir. | 下士 是 长官 |
[09:22] | You’re in charge of getting her down to sickbay. | 你负责送她到医务室 |
[09:23] | Take Bonnington as escort. | 伯宁顿和你一起护送 |
[09:25] | Remember, just head away from the sound of gunfire. | 记住 远离枪声 |
[09:27] | All right. | 好 |
[09:28] | What about you? | 那你呢? |
[09:29] | Well, we’re heading towards the gunfire. | 我们要向着有枪声的地方去 |
[09:32] | Okay, listen up. | 好 听好了 |
[09:34] | There’s a small arms locker on causeway Bravo, two decks down. | 两层以下 在亡命徒堤道有一个轻型武器库 |
[09:37] | We’re gonna go get some explosive rounds | 我们去那里取些榴弹 |
[09:39] | and then we’re heading towards the magazines. | 然后直奔军火库 |
[09:40] | Twinam? TWINAM: Sir. | 特纳姆? 长官 |
[09:41] | You take point. TWINAM: Yes, sir. | 你作先头 是 长官 |
[09:43] | Good luck, Captain. | 祝你们好运 上尉 |
[09:44] | May the lords protect you. | 愿主保佑你们 |
[09:46] | And you, too. | 恩 也保佑您 |
[09:48] | TWINAM: Clear. APOLLO: Okay, let’s go! | 安全 好 我们走 |
[09:50] | Move. | 快走 |
[09:54] | HELO: We should probably head out of the city, | 我们该出城去 |
[09:57] | try to scout one of the outlying air bases, | 侦察一下偏远的空军基地 |
[09:59] | see if we can find a Raptor. | 看是否能找到一架猛禽 |
[10:01] | It’s not exactly what I expected. | 我可真没想到 |
[10:03] | I thought I’d be stepping over decaying corpses in the streets. | 还以为会在街道上踩到腐尸 |
[10:07] | Yeah, we saw a few bodies here and there. | 恩 我们零零散散地看到了一些尸体 |
[10:10] | Not much though. Sharon said… | 不是很多 莎伦说… |
[10:16] | Cylon Sharon said they had troops picking up the bodies, | 赛昂人莎伦说他们派过军队清理尸体 |
[10:21] | transporting them to mass incinerators. | 然后投到集中焚化炉中 |
[10:24] | STARBUCK: Your girlfriend’s from a lovely family. | 你女友身世显贵 |
[10:27] | Good people, great values. | 家人和善 很好的价值观 |
[10:29] | Enough, all right? | 够了 好吗? |
[10:31] | Okay, I was fooled by her. She fooled me. | 好 我被她耍了 |
[10:33] | You happy now? | 你高兴了? |
[10:35] | It’s not about making me happy. | 这不是我高不高兴的事 |
[10:36] | Then what’s it about? | 那是什么? |
[10:37] | What do you want here? You want me to say I’m a frakking idiot? Okay. | 你想怎样? 你想让我说我是他妈的白痴? 好 |
[10:42] | I’m a frakking idiot. | 我他妈是个白痴 |
[10:43] | That make you feel better? | 这样你会好受些了? |
[10:45] | I don’t care anymore. I’ve been here for months, by myself, | 我管不了那么多了 我都在这呆了几个月了 |
[10:50] | on the run, one step ahead of the Cylons. | 独自逃亡 赛昂人在后面紧追不舍 |
[10:56] | With the Cylons, I guess, actually. | 事实上一直和赛昂人在一起 |
[11:05] | She seemed so real. | 她看起来如此真实 |
[11:09] | Like Sharon, you know? | 像莎伦一样 你知道吗 |
[11:12] | Same grin, same laugh, all the little things. | 一样的咧嘴一笑 一样的微笑 一切细节都一样 |
[11:29] | I fell in love with a machine. | 我爱上了一个机器 |
[11:32] | It’s stupid, so just call me an idiot, and let’s be done with it. | 好傻啊 所以叫我白痴吧 这件事我们到此为止吧 |
[11:36] | You’re an idiot. All right? You’re an idiot. | 你个白痴 知道吗?你是白痴 |
[11:41] | But the Cylons have a way of making all of us look like idiots. | 可赛昂人自有办法把我们弄得都和白痴一样 |
[11:56] | Kara, what are you doing? | 卡拉 干什么去? |
[11:58] | Making a pit stop. | 中途站 |
[11:59] | I’ve got something I gotta pick up. | 我要拿些东西 |
[12:01] | Hey, we gotta keep going. | 我们得继续走 |
[12:03] | I got a place here, Helo. | 这是我的住所 西洛 |
[12:05] | GAETA: The Cylon virus spawned itself in our subsystems | 赛昂人的病毒 在我们断开网络连接之前 |
[12:07] | before we broke the network. | 在我们的子系统中自我繁殖了 |
[12:09] | I had teams cleaning each subsystem, | 我已派人清理各子系统 |
[12:10] | but it’ll be at least an hour before we restore main power. | 但恢复主电力至少还要一小时 |
[12:13] | Captain? What few Marines we have | 上尉? 手头上所有的陆战队员… |
[12:15] | are assembling at their checkpoint, but comm. is spotty. | 都已在检查点集结完毕 但通讯受干扰 |
[12:17] | Where are the Cylons? | 赛昂人在哪里? |
[12:19] | It looks like they split into two forces. | 看来它们分成了两队 |
[12:21] | One moving forward… | 一队向前… |
[12:22] | Forward, one moving aft. | 另一队向舰尾进发了 |
[12:24] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[12:26] | I’ve seen this before. These are their objectives. | 我见过这样的事 这是它们的目标 |
[12:30] | Secondary Damage Control and Auxiliary Fire Control, sir. | 第二检修组以及辅助消防组 长官 |
[12:34] | If they’re successful, they will override our decompression safeties | 如果它们成功了 就会使减压安全装置过载 |
[12:38] | and vent us all into space. | 把我们喷到太空里去 |
[12:40] | Once we’re all dead, they’ll turn the ship’s guns | 一旦我们死了 它们就会调转炮口 |
[12:42] | on the fleet and wipe it out once and for all. | 扫平整个舰队 |
[13:27] | Dr. Baltar. | 波塔尔博士 |
[13:39] | How, in God’s name, did you find us? | 老天 您到底是怎么找到我们的? |
[13:48] | What do you have there? | 怀里抱的是什么? |
[13:52] | It’s a child, obviously. | 很明显是个婴儿 |
[13:57] | A child? | 婴儿 |
[14:00] | Can I hold it? | 我能抱一下吗? |
[14:05] | Please. | 请… |
[14:21] | Is this the shape of things to come? | 这就是即将降临的生命吗? |
[14:25] | That’s my understanding. | 我是那么想的 |
[14:34] | Only one thing for it, then. | 那它所面对的只有一件事了 |
[14:42] | Commander? | 指挥官 |
[14:44] | Please! Commander, where are you going? | 拜托 指挥官 您要去哪儿? |
[14:48] | Come back! | 回来! |
[14:51] | Commander! | 指挥官! |
[14:57] | Commander! Commander. | 指挥官! |
[15:02] | Commander, please. | 指挥官! 拜托 |
[15:29] | No! | 不! |
[15:35] | He killed our baby. | 他杀了我们的孩子 |
[15:38] | Our baby? | 我们的孩子? |
[15:40] | Adama, I saw him drown the baby. | 阿达玛 我看到他把孩子淹死了 |
[15:47] | Why would anyone want to drown a baby? | 为什么有人要把孩子淹死呢? |
[15:50] | Gaius, the answer is all around us. | 盖尤斯 答案就在我们的左右 |
[16:04] | What happened here? | 这里出了什么事? |
[16:05] | Human sacrifice. | 人祭 |
[16:08] | Not the fairytales your scriptures would have you believe. | 并非是你的”经文”中让你相信的那些神话 |
[16:12] | I thought Kobol was supposed to be a paradise, or something. | 我本以为科波会是一个天堂或是什么 |
[16:15] | Some place where | 诸神与人类… |
[16:18] | gods lived with the humans in harmony, or… | 共存的地方 |
[16:21] | For a time, perhaps. Then your true nature asserted itself. | 也许只是一时而已 然后你们的本性就影响了这里 |
[16:26] | Your brutality. Your depravity. Your barbarism. | 你们的残暴 堕落 野蛮 |
[16:31] | So the scriptures are all a lie. | 那”经文”上所说的全是谎言了? |
[16:35] | It’s all just a lie, just a cover-up for all this savagery. | 只是谎言 都是为这些野蛮行为而做的幌子 |
[16:40] | Exactly. | 正是如此 |
[16:42] | All of this has happened before, Gaius, | 这一切在之前都发生过 盖尤斯 |
[16:44] | and all of it will happen again. | 这一切都将再次重演 |
[16:48] | Adama. | 阿达玛 |
[16:50] | Mankind’s true nature will always assert itself. | 人类本性终究会对这一切产生影响 |
[16:55] | So he will try and kill our baby. | 那他会杀了我们的孩子 |
[17:00] | Only if you let him, Gaius. | 除非你坐视不管 盖尤斯 |
[17:03] | Only if you let him. | 除非你让他那么干 |
[17:32] | Keep your eyes up ahead. Come on. | 眼睛看前方 快! |
[17:36] | Come on. Go! Go! Go! Go! | 快! 走 走 走 |
[17:43] | Is it clear? TWINAM: Yeah. | 安全了吗? 恩 |
[17:45] | Is it clear? TWINAM: All decks, sir. | 安全了吗? 所有甲板安全 长官 |
[18:02] | APOLLO: The keypad’s dead. | 键盘失效了 |
[18:17] | Don’t shoot! Don’t shoot! I’m human! | 好…别开枪 别开枪 我是人类! |
[18:20] | KAT: Jammer? | 吉默尔 |
[18:21] | Yes, sir, it’s me. It’s me, Jammer. | 是 长官 是我 是我 吉默尔 |
[18:23] | Jammer. Don’t shoot. Please. It’s Jammer. | 别开枪 是吉默尔 |
[18:25] | APOLLO: Collishaw! COLLISHAW: Sir! | 科利肖! 长官 |
[18:26] | Watch the hatch! | 把守舱门 |
[18:27] | Kat, Twinam, find those explosive rounds. | 小凯 特维纳姆 去找榴弹 |
[18:29] | Sir. | 长官 |
[18:30] | What the hell happened here? | 这里出了什么事? |
[18:31] | I don’t know, sir. I wasn’t here in this fight. | 不知道 长官 我没参战 |
[18:33] | I just came in here to hide. | 我只是躲在这里 |
[18:35] | The Cylons are everywhere. | 到处都是赛昂人 |
[18:36] | All right, settle down. You’re gonna be just fine. | 好 冷静 冷静 你会没事的 |
[18:38] | KAT: Apollo? | 阿波罗 |
[18:42] | You’re kidding me. That’s it? | 开玩笑吧 就这么多了? |
[18:44] | Didn’t have much to begin with, sir. | 本来就没多少 长官 |
[18:46] | The other fire teams must’ve come and cleaned the locker out before us. | 一定是其他的火力小组 在我们之前把这里一扫而空 |
[18:50] | Six rounds, there are five of us. | 6颗 我们有5个人 |
[18:53] | Okay, well, each of you guys take one. | 好 你们一人一颗 |
[18:57] | I’ll take the reload. | 剩下的我拿 |
[18:58] | You’re not counting me, are you, sir? | 等等 你没把我算在内 是吧 长官 |
[18:59] | I mean, I’m just… | 我… 我只是… |
[19:01] | I’m just a knuckle dragger here. | 我只是个拖后腿的 |
[19:03] | I don’t know to fight Centurions. | 我不知道怎么和赛昂武士打仗 |
[19:04] | I don’t know the first thing about fighting Centurions. | 对赛昂武士一点也不了解啊 |
[19:06] | Come on, let’s go. | 来 我们走 |
[19:10] | HELO: Let’s do it. | 开火 |
[19:16] | Never have your house keys when you need them. | 想找钥匙的时候就是找不到 |
[19:35] | These yours? You paint these, Kara? | 这出自你手? 你画的吗 卡拉? |
[19:39] | Yeah. | 恩 |
[20:30] | How the hell did you get power? | 电从哪里来的? |
[20:33] | Batteries. | 电池 |
[20:34] | Kept turning off the power. | 总是被断电 |
[20:36] | Something about not paying the bill. | 好象是因为没付电费吧 |
[20:43] | That is definitely not you. | 这绝对不是你的风格 |
[20:48] | It’s my dad. | 家父的 |
[20:53] | Well, we’ve got one package of noodles. | 还有一袋方便面 |
[20:56] | You don’t believe in groceries? | 你不喜欢买来的食物? |
[21:44] | You know, I never really liked this place, anyway. | 反正我就从没喜欢过这地方 |
[21:48] | Air conditioning doesn’t work in the summer. | 夏天空调不好用 |
[21:51] | Heater doesn’t work in the winter. | 冬天暖气不好使 |
[21:54] | The rent’s a crime. | 租金还高的惊人 |
[22:12] | After the attack, I never, | 自从袭击过后 我还从没… |
[22:15] | never pined over any of my old crap. | 从没动过我那些破烂儿 |
[22:19] | Never missed it. | 也不想它们 |
[22:24] | The stupid view of the parking lot, | 抬眼望去就是烦的要命的停车场 |
[22:27] | broken toilet in the bathroom. | 卫生间里的马桶还坏了 |
[22:34] | You know, everyone I know is fighting to get back what they had. | 我所认识的每个人都拼命去找回曾经属于自己的东西 |
[22:44] | I’m fighting ’cause I don’t know how to do anything else. | 我拼命则是因为除了打仗就不会做别的事了 |
[23:13] | ROSLIN: How far to sickbay? | 离医务室还有多远? |
[23:14] | VENNER: Sixty meters. | 60米 |
[23:34] | DUALLA: She stopped breathing a while ago. | 她停止呼吸没多久 |
[23:39] | BILLY: Dee? | 小杜? |
[23:41] | Oh, my gods, it’s Dee. | 哦 天啊 是小杜 |
[23:43] | Hey, are you all right? | 你还好吧? |
[23:46] | Yeah. I was going to the head… | 恩 我正要去舰首 |
[23:48] | Oh, my gods, you’re bleeding. | 天那 你在流血 |
[23:50] | Went back to my rack. | 去我的搁物架 |
[23:52] | Are you shot? | 你中枪了? |
[23:53] | I forgot something. | 我忘了些东西 |
[23:55] | Hey. | 喂 |
[23:58] | Dee, look at me. Dee, look at me. Dee? | 小杜 看着我 小杜? |
[24:02] | Try using her rank. | 喊她军衔 |
[24:06] | Petty Officer Dualla, look at me. | 杜亚拉中士 看着我 |
[24:10] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[24:13] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[24:15] | I’m glad to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[24:18] | I’ve been here in the dark a long time. | 我在黑暗中好一阵了 |
[24:21] | It’s probably a concussion. | 可能是脑震荡 |
[24:24] | Corporal Venner, we need an alternate route to sickbay. | 温纳下士 我们得换条路去医务室 |
[24:29] | Open your eyes. Look at me. | 睁开眼 看着我 |
[24:33] | We don’t want to walk into gunfire. | 我们可不想去有枪声的地方 |
[24:35] | We want to go away from the Cylons. | 我们要避开赛昂人 |
[24:36] | Now clear your head. Come on. | 整理一下你的思绪 想一想 |
[24:40] | We can go only… | 我们只能… |
[24:42] | All the way on the starboard side. It’s a lot farther. | 沿着右舷那侧走 但要远很多 |
[24:45] | Good. Starboard, let’s go. | 好 右舷 我们走 |
[24:47] | Lieutenant Wallace reports his unit destroyed | 华莱士中尉报告说 他的小组 |
[24:49] | two Centurions at this junction. | 在这个接合处消灭了两名赛昂武士 |
[24:50] | They’ve trapped a third in the ship’s laundry. | 他们把第三名围困在了母舰的洗衣间里 |
[24:52] | It can’t walk, but it’s still shooting. | 那个赛昂武士已无法走动 但仍在射击 |
[24:54] | At least we’ve contained the threat to Auxiliary Fire Control. | 至少我们把对辅助消防组的威胁遏制住了 |
[24:57] | Trust me, they’re still heading for the Aft Damage Control. | 相信我 它们仍直奔舰尾检修组而去 |
[25:01] | Lieutenant Gaeta? | 盖塔中尉 |
[25:07] | Sergeant Hadrian reports her unit’s had to halt their advance | 海恩中士报告说她的作战小组 |
[25:09] | on Deck 10 at frame 69. | 不得不在10号甲板第69间停下来 |
[25:12] | Cylons cut through the hull ahead of her | 赛昂在切割她前方的舰体 |
[25:14] | and the compartments are open to space. | 隔间已破损直通向太空了 |
[25:15] | Smart move. Keeps us from chasing them. | 妙招 为了防止我们追赶它们 |
[25:18] | TIGH: There’s nothing between the last two Cylons | 没人阻止最后两名赛昂人… |
[25:20] | and the decompression safeties. | 前往减压安全装置了 |
[25:25] | If you know any prayers, now’s the time. | 企求老天保佑吧 |
[25:38] | What do you say we take five? | 我们休息5分钟吧 |
[25:54] | How much further do you think? | 你说还有多远? |
[26:06] | Tarn getting shot, it wasn’t your fault. | 托特被杀了 不是你的错 |
[26:08] | You know that, right? | 这你是知道的 是吧? |
[26:10] | Chief? | 上士 |
[26:15] | Talk to me, you motherfrakker! | 说话啊 混蛋! |
[26:27] | Motherfrakker. | 混蛋? |
[26:35] | Socinus better appreciate this. | 瑟纳塞斯最好知道珍惜这一切 |
[26:38] | He’s probably lying in the sun like some godsdamn emperor. | 他十有八九像个帝王似的沐浴在阳光中呢 |
[26:46] | He’s an idiot. | 他是个傻蛋 |
[26:49] | I hope he’s okay. | 但愿他没事 |
[26:53] | He’ll be fine. He’s a tough kid. | 他会没事的 那小子命硬着呢 |
[27:01] | We just gotta get him the med kit. Yeah. | 我们给他拿去医药箱就可以了 好 |
[27:05] | We gotta go, Cally. | 该走了 凯莉 |
[27:30] | Where the hell have you been? Where have you been? | 你到底去哪儿了? 去哪儿了? |
[27:32] | I… Doc, where have you been? Answer me. | 博士 去哪儿了?说话啊 |
[27:34] | I got lost in the… Answer me! | 我迷路了…说话啊 |
[27:35] | Doc, you never run off like that, all right? | 博士 不要到处乱跑 好吗 |
[27:37] | You’re under my command. | 你听我指挥 |
[27:38] | This is military operations, you understand me? | 这是军事行动 明白吗? |
[27:40] | What I want to hear from you is, “Yes, sir!” | 我想听你说的是”是 长官!” |
[27:41] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[27:48] | Look, Crashdown, I… | 听我说 克莱斯当 |
[27:51] | I’m getting a really bad feeling about this place… | 我对这地方有种不详的预感 |
[27:53] | Yeah, you and me both, Doc. | 恩 我们都一样 |
[27:54] | TYROL: Flash. Flash! | 闪光 “闪光” |
[27:56] | Thunder. | 雷声 |
[27:57] | TYROL: Go, go. | 走 走 |
[27:59] | Here. | 这边 |
[28:06] | Where’s Tarn? | 托特呢? |
[28:18] | What happened? | 出了什么事? |
[28:20] | The Cylons. | 赛昂人 |
[28:24] | Were you followed? No. | 被跟踪了吗? 没有 |
[28:30] | How’s he doing? | 他怎么样了? |
[28:32] | He’s not gonna make it. | 他不行了 |
[28:34] | TYROL: What? | 什么? |
[28:38] | What do you mean? What are you talking about? | 什么意思? 你在说什么? |
[28:39] | We got the med kit. Give him a shot! | 我们拿来了医药箱 给他打一针 |
[28:41] | Give him another shot! | 再给他打一针! |
[28:42] | It’s too late. | 太晚了 |
[28:43] | What do you mean it’s too late? | 太晚了是什么意思? |
[28:47] | TYROL: I got you the med kit. | 我给你拿来了医药箱 |
[28:49] | What else do you want? | 你还要什么? |
[28:51] | So we go get the medicine you asked for. | 我们拿来了你需要的药 |
[28:56] | Tarn… For what? | 托特… 为了什么啊? |
[28:58] | For this. | 就为这一切吗! |
[29:01] | Come on, you gotta do something. | 拜托 你怎么也得做点事 |
[29:06] | You have to do something. | 做点事 |
[29:07] | I can’t change that he’s gonna die, Chief. | 我无力回天 上士 |
[29:12] | It’s going to be slow and painful, and we can spare him that. | 这个过程会漫长且痛苦 我们可以让他免受这些苦 |
[29:16] | We can spare him that if we give him the morpha from my kit | 我们可以让他免受这些痛苦 只要给他我的箱子… |
[29:19] | and the one that you brought back. | 和你那箱子里的吗啡 |
[29:22] | What? | 什么? |
[29:27] | No. | 不 |
[29:32] | El-tee? | 中尉 |
[29:35] | El-tee, come on. | 中尉 说说话啊 |
[29:37] | He’s your man, Chief. | 他是你的人 上士 |
[29:48] | Give it to me. Give it to me. | 给我 给我 |
[30:01] | Hey, buddy. | 兄弟 |
[30:05] | It’s Chief. How you doing? | 我是上士 感觉怎么样? |
[30:08] | What’s going on, Chief? | 怎么回事 上士? |
[30:11] | Well, you know, listening to the birds. | 你知道… 你就听鸟叫吧 |
[30:19] | I got a little something for the pain. | 我拿些东西为你止痛 |
[30:39] | Good news, buddy. We got a rescue party here. | 有好消息 兄弟 救援队来了 |
[30:43] | Raptor just landed. | 猛禽号刚降落 |
[30:45] | We’re gonna put you on it and take you back to Galactica. Okay? | 我们会把你送上去 然后送你回卡拉狄加 好吗? |
[30:48] | We’re going home? | 我要回母舰了? |
[30:51] | Yeah. We’re going home. | 恩 要回母舰了 |
[31:29] | How’re you coming, Jammer? | 进展的怎么样了 吉默尔? |
[31:30] | That should do it, Captain. | 应该可以了 上尉 |
[31:33] | Hey, nice job. You guys, check the deck, check the lockers. | 干的好 你们检查甲板 检查储物柜 |
[31:37] | There’s gotta be more rounds in here. | 这里应该还有榴弹 |
[31:38] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[31:39] | Combat, 12-8642, Arms Locker. | 作战信息中心 12-8-6-4-2 轻武库 |
[31:42] | Apollo here. | 我是阿波罗 |
[31:43] | Colonel, it’s Apollo. | 上校 是阿波罗 |
[31:44] | He’s on Deck 12, aft frame 86, between | 他在12号甲板 舰尾间8-6 |
[31:47] | the Cylons and Aft Damage Control. | 在赛昂人与舰尾检修组之间 |
[31:50] | Apollo, XO, sitrep. | 阿波罗 我是副长 军情报告 |
[31:51] | Five armed effectives. | 5颗榴弹 |
[31:52] | We haven’t seen anything but bodies | 在这里到机库之间 |
[31:53] | between here and the hangar deck. | 除了尸体还没发现任何情况 |
[32:04] | BONNINGTON: Clear. | 安全 |
[32:06] | Okay, from what I can remember, | 好 按我的记忆 |
[32:07] | the sickbay is about 20 meters through that hatch. | 过了那舱门20米远就到医务室了 |
[32:16] | How you feeling? | 感觉怎么样? |
[32:17] | Like I’m walking underwater. | 像是在水中走路一样 |
[32:23] | Any Marines with you? | 有陆战队员和你们在一起吗 |
[32:24] | Privates Collishaw, Twinam. | 科利肖和特维纳姆大兵 |
[32:26] | Take your men and proceed without delay to Aft Damage Control. | 带上你的人直奔舰尾检修组 |
[32:30] | Is that yours? | 那东西是你的? |
[32:33] | Yeah, I guess it is now. | 恩 我想现在归我了吧 |
[32:37] | Okay. If you’re gonna keep it in your trousers like that, | 好 你要是想那样放在裤子里 |
[32:41] | you might want to turn the safety on. | 最好还是把保险打开 |
[32:44] | Great. | 好的 |
[32:48] | VENNER: Is it stuck? | 卡住了? |
[32:50] | No, frak! The hatch won’t open. | 干! 舱门打不开 |
[32:53] | The other side’s been depressurized. | 另一侧被减压了 |
[32:56] | All right, Corporal Venner, this is your ship. | 好吧 温纳下士 这是你的船 |
[32:58] | I’m just a tourist. | 我们只是游客 |
[32:59] | Find us another way to sickbay. | 再找一条去医务室的路吧 |
[33:01] | Okay. | 好 |
[33:05] | Okay, we have to head toward Aft Damage Control. | 好 我们得直奔舰尾检修组去了 |
[33:07] | Aft Damage Control. | 舰尾检修组 |
[33:09] | APOLLO: Aft Damage Control? | 舰尾检修组? |
[33:10] | That’s what they’re after. | 那就是它们的目标 |
[33:11] | Let’s not waste any more time. | 不要再浪费时间了 |
[33:13] | You get to Aft Damage Control. | 快去舰尾检修组 |
[33:14] | And get there right frakking now, mister. | 现在他妈的立刻赶去那里 先生 |
[33:16] | Get there before the Cylons or we lose the ship. Is that clear? | 在赛昂人之前赶去那里 不然我们的船就失守了 明白了吗? |
[33:20] | Aft Damage Control. RFN. On our way. Apollo out. | 立即赶往检修组 这就去 阿波罗结束通话 |
[33:38] | Okay. Hold on. | 好了 等下 |
[33:44] | Okay, we made it. | 好 安全 |
[33:47] | Twinam, Jammer, you take this side. | 特维纳姆 吉默尔 你们守这边 |
[33:48] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[33:49] | APOLLO: Kat, Collishaw, you take that side. | 小凯 科利肖 你们守那边 |
[33:50] | We’re gonna need some cover. | 我们要找些掩体 |
[33:52] | All right, let’s move. | 好了 行动 |
[33:54] | Let’s get this stuff out. | 把这东西弄出去 |
[33:55] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[34:10] | Wait. | 等下 |
[34:16] | That’s not so… | 不错 |
[34:17] | Okay, everybody, get down. Stay down. | 好 各位 爬下 蹲下 |
[34:21] | Hold your fire till I give the signal. | 在我给出信号前不准开火 |
[34:23] | Remember, you only have one round, | 记住 你们每人只有一颗榴弹 |
[34:25] | so it’s gotta be a headshot to make a kill. | 所以一定要爆头才能干掉它们 |
[34:27] | You understand? Understood? | 明白了吗? 明白了吗? |
[34:28] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[34:29] | Kat, kill the flashlight. | 小凯 关掉手电 |
[34:36] | Take cover. Take cover. | 找掩体! |
[34:37] | Let’s go. Let’s go. Let’s go. | 走 快走! |
[34:50] | APOLLO: Steady up there, Jammer. | 挺住 吉默尔 |
[34:52] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[34:54] | Not really cut out for this, sir. | 还真不习惯这样 长官 |
[34:57] | Me, neither. | 我也是 |
[35:00] | But sometimes you gotta roll the hard six. | 有时候不得不孤注一掷 |
[35:04] | What does that mean, sir? | 什么意思 长官? |
[35:07] | I don’t know. It’s something my dad says. | 不知道 我老爸说过这句话 |
[35:10] | Just don’t shoot till I tell you to, all right? | 没有我的命令不要开火就是了 |
[35:17] | Okay, we’re in good shape. They’re coming. | 好了 我们阵势不错 它们快来了 |
[35:21] | But we’re in good shape. | 我们阵形好 |
[35:46] | Headshot. Reload. Headshot. | 爆头 装弹 爆头 |
[35:51] | Headshot. Reload. Headshot. | 爆头 装弹 爆头 |
[35:55] | Reload. Headshot. | 装弹 爆头 |
[36:09] | Okay, they’re coming. Everybody down! | 它们来了 大家蹲下 |
[36:12] | You want to shoot that, you have to take the safety off. | 如果想开枪就要关保险 |
[36:31] | Fire! | 开火! |
[37:09] | Hey. | 干! |
[37:12] | Are you all right? | 您没事吧? |
[37:14] | Yes, I’m fine. | 是的 我很好 |
[37:20] | We did it. We got them all! | 我们成功了!把它们都消灭了! |
[37:24] | They don’t look so big now, do they? | 它们现在可没那么高大了 是吧? |
[37:29] | They look big enough. | 它们可够高大的了 |
[37:34] | KAT: Oh, gods. | 哦 天哪 |
[37:38] | DUALLA: I’ll take that. | 还是我拿着吧 |
[37:40] | Yeah. | 好 |
[37:41] | VENNER: Have you been shot? | 您受伤了吗? |
[37:44] | No, I don’t think so. | 没有 我看没有 |
[37:46] | Yeah? | 恩? |
[37:47] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[37:50] | Oh! | 哦! |
[37:55] | The gods must be watching over you. | 诸神一定是在保佑您 |
[38:25] | Tired of walking? | 不想走了? |
[38:45] | Okay. | 好 |
[38:58] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[39:10] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[39:13] | How you feel? | 感觉怎么样? |
[39:14] | Better. | 好些了 |
[39:25] | I thought you said… | 你不是说过… |
[39:26] | Forget what I said | 别去想我以前说过什么 |
[39:28] | and listen to what I’m saying. | 听我现在说什么 |
[39:31] | Are you listening? | 你在听吗? |
[39:32] | Uh-huh. | 呃… |
[39:50] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 我… |
[39:53] | I didn’t hear that. Could you… | 我没听见 你能… |
[39:55] | Could you do that one more time? | 能再来一次吗? |
[39:56] | Come here. Let me be clear. | 来 听个清清楚楚吧 |
[40:03] | Get the curtain. | 帘子拉上 |
[40:11] | TIGH: Doc Cottle’s on his way. | 卡托医生正赶来 |
[40:14] | He’ll be here any minute. | 随时可能到 |
[40:25] | He’s gonna be all right. You know that. | 他会没事的 这你知道 |
[40:31] | Yeah. Yeah, I know that. | 恩 恩 我知道 |
[40:38] | Colonel, I assume there’s still a cell out there waiting for me? | 上校 我看我的牢房还在等我吧 |
[40:42] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[40:46] | Corporal Venner, I’m ready. | 温纳下士 我准备好了 |
[40:57] | I can’t believe you sided with that woman against the old man. | 真不敢相信你居然和那个女人一边来反抗老头子 |
[41:00] | I wouldn’t do that if you put a gun to my head, and you did. | 如果不是你用枪指着我的头 我也就不会这么做了 |
[41:05] | As far as I’m concerned, you’re not fit to wear a uniform. | 可你既然做了 我想你也就不配穿这身军装 |
[41:12] | You’re right about that part. | 这你倒说对了 |
[41:15] | I am not fit to wear the uniform. | 我不配穿这身军装 |
[41:20] | And maybe I never was. | 也许从来都不配 |
[41:24] | Then again, neither were you. | 可你也不配 |
[41:31] | But this isn’t my ship, and it sure as hell isn’t yours. It’s his. | 但这不是我的战舰 我敢肯定也不是你的 而是他的 |
[41:37] | And when he wakes up, he’ll decide what to do with the both of us. | 当他醒来后 他会来决定如何发落我们 |
[42:16] | Thank the gods I didn’t have kids. | 谢天谢地 我幸亏没孩子 |