时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:22] | Previously on Battlestar Galactica. | 《太空堡垒卡拉狄加》前情回顾 |
[00:25] | This will be Adama’s command until the day he dies. | 在阿达玛有生之年都要由他来指挥 |
[00:28] | And we are not going to let him die. | 我们不会让他离我们而去 |
[00:31] | GAETA: Sir, what about our people on the surface of Kobol? | 长官 我们在科波上的人怎么办 |
[00:33] | TIGH: If they’re still alive, they’ll have to wait. | 如果他们还活着就要等等了 |
[00:36] | El-tee, I think we should double-check the supplies before we bug out. | 中尉 我认为在我们撤退之前要再检查一遍补给 |
[00:40] | We don’t have the time, Chief. | 没时间了 上士 |
[00:42] | I could give you a shot, but you wouldn’t like the side effects. | 我可以给你打一针 但其副作用可对你不好 |
[00:46] | Just do it. | 你就打吧 |
[00:48] | The time is going to come when you’re not going to be able to hide | 会有那么一天你不能 |
[00:52] | what you’re going through. | 再掩盖你的处境 |
[00:55] | His lungs are filling up with fluid, if he doesn’t get more Serisone soon, | 他的肺部充满液体 如果再不注射奈法唑酮 |
[00:58] | he’s not gonna make it. | 他就挺不住了 |
[01:00] | Tarn, you forgot the med kit, so you’ve got to go back and get it. | 托特 你忘了医药箱 所以就要你去拿回来 |
[01:04] | Take a rifle, two clips of ammo and a canteen. | 拿一支步枪 三夹子弹 一个水壶 |
[01:12] | SEELIX: It’s too late. He’s not gonna make it. | 太晚了 他不行了 |
[01:15] | CRASHDOWN: I’m sorry, Chief. | 抱歉 上士 |
[01:26] | CRASHDOWN: Lords of Kobol, | 科波之主 |
[01:29] | take these brave men into your arms. | 带着这些勇士 |
[01:32] | Take up… Take | 带着… |
[01:37] | the spirits of our fallen friends | 带着我们倒下了的伙伴的灵魂… |
[01:40] | so that they may share in the everlasting life | 这样他们可以在与我们挥泪分别后 |
[01:43] | that awaits us all beyond the veil of tears. | 和我们分享等待世人的永生 |
[01:47] | So say we all. | 同心协力 |
[01:49] | ALL: So say we all. | 同心协力 |
[01:54] | Nothing awaits them. No eternal life. No damnation. | 没有什么在等待他们 没有永生 没有毁灭 |
[01:59] | Only oblivion. | 只有被忘却 |
[02:02] | Because they haven’t seen the face of God, I take it? | 我想是因为他们还没有见过神的模样 |
[02:05] | Because they died here, on Kobol. | 是因为他们死在了这里 死在了科波 |
[02:11] | I see. | 明白了 |
[02:13] | TYROL: Doc, let’s go. | 博士 我们走 |
[02:16] | We’re moving out. | 该动身了 |
[02:20] | Doc, you hear me? | 博士 听到了吗? |
[02:24] | We’re moving out. | 要起程了 |
[02:26] | No, I did hear you, Chief. | 听到了 上士 |
[02:29] | I just don’t respond to the title “Doc.” | 只是我可不会对”博士”这个称谓作出反应 (“博士”音同”码头”) |
[02:31] | A “dock” is a platform for loading and unloading material. | 码头是装货和卸货的地方 |
[02:34] | My title is Doctor or Mr. Vice President, if you don’t mind. | 我的头衔是”博士”或”副总统先生” |
[02:39] | You are loading, are you not? | 你在拿着货物 不是吗? |
[02:48] | TYROL: El-tee? | 中尉? |
[02:50] | El-tee? Crash! | 中尉? 快 |
[02:53] | Yeah, Chief, I’ll be right there. | 恩 上士 这就来 |
[03:10] | No Cylons. | 没发现赛昂人 |
[03:11] | CRASHDOWN: (SIGHING) You sure? | 你确定? |
[03:17] | Uh-oh! | 哦 |
[03:18] | Wait a minute. Tree line, 2:00. | 等等 树木线 两点钟方向 |
[03:27] | Got them. What’re they doing? | 看到了 它们在干什么? |
[03:30] | TYROL: Looks like they’re dismantling the ship. | 看起来好象在拆船 |
[03:32] | CRASHDOWN: Why? Why not use it to fly the hell out of here? | 为什么? 为什么不坐船离开这鬼地方? |
[03:35] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[03:37] | I can’t tell. | 不清楚 |
[03:39] | They’re dragging it into the tree line. | 它们把飞船拖进了树木线里 |
[03:42] | Oh, wait a minute. They’re building something. | 等下 它们在造东西 |
[03:45] | CRASHDOWN: Chief, is that a… | 上士 那是一枚… |
[03:46] | A missile. They’re building a missile battery. | 导弹 它们在造导弹塔 |
[03:51] | Well, at least we know why they’re not chasing us. | 我们至少知道它们为什么不追我们了 |
[03:57] | Why? | 为什么? |
[03:59] | Why aren’t they chasing us? | 为什么不追了呢? |
[04:00] | Because they don’t have to. | 因为不必多此一举 |
[04:04] | (SIGHING) They can just sit back, launch a missile barrage | 它们只需按兵不动 以导弹形成火力网 |
[04:07] | that’ll wipe out every living thing in this valley. | 就能把这山谷夷为平地 |
[04:19] | Next time I say I’m in a hurry, cycle the damn airlock faster. | 下次我说我有急事在身的时候 就快点操作过渡舱 |
[04:22] | Is this your first day? | 你是第一天上班吗? |
[04:23] | Dr. Cottle, thank the gods you’re here. | 医生 谢天谢地 你可来了 |
[04:25] | The President needs your help. Move! | 总统需要你的帮助 让道 |
[04:26] | Doctor. Doctor! | 医生 医生 |
[04:33] | Okay. | 好… |
[04:36] | Let’s have some vitals. Like now. | 立即报告生命指数 |
[04:38] | KIM: Two bullets, 9 mm. | 两枚子弹 9毫米口径 |
[04:39] | This one lacerated the spleen, the other nicked the aorta. | 这枚击穿了脾脏 另一枚划破了主动脉 |
[04:42] | Now, we’ve removed the spleen and felt we repaired the aorta… | 现在我们已切除了脾脏 我们本打算修复主动脉 |
[04:44] | Over the past few hours, his B. P.’s dropped down again. | 但在过去的几小时里 他的血压又再次下降 |
[04:47] | It’s only 80/40, and his heart rate’s creeping back into the 130s. | 高压80 低压40 而心率渐增到130次 |
[04:50] | Well, you missed something. He’s still hemorrhaging somewhere. | 你忽略了一件事 他仍然在内出血 |
[04:57] | We’re gonna lose him unless we can stop that bleeding. | 再不止血 他就不行了 |
[05:01] | Get me an ABG, CBC and coags | 给我动脉血气分析 全血细胞计数 还有电凝 |
[05:03] | and get set up for a rapid sequence intubation. | 快去设置快速气管插管 |
[05:05] | Is he gonna make it? | 他能挺过去吗? |
[05:07] | How should I know? I’m not a psychic. | 我怎么知道? 我又没有特异功能 |
[05:08] | Now get the hell out of here. | 快出去吧 |
[06:00] | COTTLE: It’s a mess in here. | 这里真是乱七八糟 |
[06:04] | Looks like the mesenteric artery may have been damaged. | 看来肠系膜动脉已经受损 |
[06:08] | 3.7 Mac. | 3.7 的 Mac. |
[06:11] | Gods damn it, Kim, learn the instruments! I said a 3.7 Mac! | 见鬼 吉姆 要熟记器材的名字 我说的是3.7 Mac |
[06:14] | KIM: Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[06:16] | Clamp it. Clamp! | 夹住它 止血钳 |
[06:20] | ISHAY: Dr. Cottle, his pressure’s dropping. | 卡托医生 他的血压在下降 高压60 |
[06:21] | It’s 60/30. Heart rate’s starting to fall. | 低压30 心率开始下落 |
[06:23] | I don’t think he can last much longer. | 我看他支撑不下去了 |
[06:25] | Just stay focused. | 集中精神就是了 |
[06:26] | Get some more suction in here so I can see what I’m doing. | 再拿些抽吸器 不然我都看不清我在干什么 |
[06:48] | Colonel, how’s the Commander? | 上校… 指挥官怎么样了? |
[06:50] | What? | 什么? |
[06:51] | How’s the Commander? | 指挥官怎么样了? |
[06:53] | He’s still in surgery. What’s on your mind? | 还在手术 有什么事吗? |
[06:56] | I need some medication for the President. | 我得给总统拿些药 |
[06:59] | She’s not the President anymore. Cottle’s a little busy right now. | 她已经不是总统了 卡托现在挺忙的 |
[07:02] | Sir, she’s very ill… Why aren’t you in the brig? | 长官 她病得很重 你怎么没被关禁闭呢? |
[07:08] | Because no one put me in there. | 因为没人把我关进去? |
[07:22] | What the hell’s all this? | 这是怎么回事? |
[07:24] | Why aren’t you in the brig? | 你怎么没在禁闭室呢? |
[07:25] | I’m on duty, sir. Planning the search and rescue mission. | 我在值班 长官 计划搜救任务 |
[07:28] | Search and rescue? For who? | 搜救? 搜救谁? |
[07:31] | We lose a plane and nobody tells me? | 我们失去了一架飞船 竟没人告诉我? |
[07:37] | For our Raptor crew down on the surface of Kobol, sir. | 搜救被困在科波上的猛禽号组员 长官 |
[07:44] | Simes is senior pilot now. He can plan the SAR. | 希蒙斯现在是高级驾驶员 他可以制定搜救计划 |
[07:47] | You asked me to command the air group when I’m on duty, and I’m on duty, | 你让我值班期间指挥空军 现在我在值班 |
[07:50] | so am I in command or not? | 到底要不要让我来指挥呢? |
[08:01] | What’s the status of the SAR, Captain? | 搜救行动计划进展如何 上尉? |
[08:04] | APOLLO: Well, we don’t know in what area Raptor 3 went down. | 还不清楚猛禽3号坠落的区域 |
[08:07] | So the only realistic chance we have of finding her | 所以要找到它 比较现实的机会就是 |
[08:09] | is the hope that her transponder or disaster beacon is still functioning. | 但愿它的应答器灾难信号灯还好用 |
[08:12] | I intend to take two Raptors, | 我打算派两架猛禽号 |
[08:14] | one with medical personnel, and make five low-level orbits of the planet. | 一架载着医护人员 做5次低轨道观察 |
[08:17] | What about that Cylon base ship | 沃莱瑞中尉理应摧毁的… |
[08:18] | that Lieutenant Valerii supposedly destroyed? | 那艘赛昂基地飞船呢? |
[08:20] | What if she was lying? | 如果她是在说谎怎么办? |
[08:22] | Racetrack confirmed the destruction of the base ship | 雷达追踪证实基地飞船已被摧毁 |
[08:24] | and I checked the gun-camera footage from the Raptors, which verifies it. | 我也已查看了猛禽号的军事记录相机 也证实了确实如此 |
[08:31] | Lt. Gaeta, why are you hovering about? | 盖塔中尉 你还在迟疑什么? |
[08:33] | It’s the press. | 是新闻记者 |
[08:34] | The press? | 新闻记者? |
[08:35] | They’re demanding to know how much longer we plan on holding them | 他们要求知道我们还要扣押他们多久 |
[08:38] | and when they can contact their home-ships. | 以及什么时候能与他们的飞船取得联系 |
[08:40] | They demand? | 他们要求? |
[08:42] | They’re in no position to demand anything. | 他们没资本要求任何事 |
[08:43] | You tell them to shut their yaps. | 你去告诉他们少废话 |
[08:45] | We’ll get to them in due time. | 时间一到自会联系他们 |
[08:48] | DUALLA: Excuse me, Colonel. | 打扰下 上校 |
[08:49] | Shuttle from the Zephyr has just requested | 来自【 西风号 】上的飞梭 |
[08:51] | permission to enter the landing pattern. | 请求进入着陆航线 |
[08:53] | The Zephyr? Yes, sir. | 【 西风号 】? 是的 长官 |
[08:55] | Evidently the Quorum of 12 is aboard. They’re demanding to see you. | 很明显 12法人团体在船上 他们要求要见你 |
[08:59] | They demand? | 他们要求? |
[09:00] | Demanding job, commanding a battlestar. | 指挥一艘太空堡垒可真是劳神费力啊 |
[09:05] | Clear them to land. | 允许他们降落 |
[09:06] | Put them in the Ward Room and hold them there until I have time to see them. | 把他们带到一间集会室 关在那里 等我有时间再去看他们 |
[09:15] | Stop! | 别动 |
[09:20] | Madam President? | 总统女士 |
[09:21] | What’s wrong with her? | 她这是怎么了? |
[09:23] | I don’t know, but she’s clearly sick. | 不知道 但显然是病了 |
[09:24] | You can see that, can’t you? | 这你看得出来 是吧? |
[09:25] | But there’s nothing I can do. | 我无能为力啊 |
[09:31] | Madam President? | 总统女士… |
[09:33] | Yes. | 恩? |
[09:34] | Can I get you anything while you’re in the brig? | 您在里面 我能为您做些什么吗? |
[09:43] | Billy. | 比利 |
[09:46] | No, thank you. | 不 谢谢了 |
[09:56] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[09:58] | I’m finding it hard to think. | 我难以集中精神去思考 |
[10:02] | It’s withdrawal. | 是戒断综合症 |
[10:04] | The chamalla. | 是卡马拉吧? |
[10:06] | Yes. | 对 |
[10:07] | I’m trying to get you more. | 我设法再给您多弄些 |
[10:09] | Go fast. | 快去 |
[10:22] | I count six missiles being carried into the forest site so far. | 我数了一下 目前为止 它们一共送进森林里6枚导弹 |
[10:30] | It’s all so pointless. | 这一切都毫无意义 |
[10:37] | We kill them, and they kill us. | 我们杀他们 他们再杀我们 |
[10:44] | So we kill more of them and | 然后我们再杀他们 |
[10:51] | so they kill more of us. | 他们又杀我们 |
[10:53] | What’s the point anymore? | 到头来为了什么呢? |
[10:54] | You, your race invented murder. | 你和你的种族天生就是杀人狂 |
[10:59] | Invented killing for sport, greed, envy… | 生来就是为了狩猎 贪婪 嫉妒而杀戮的 |
[11:03] | It’s man’s one true art form. | 这是人类一种真正的艺术形式 |
[11:06] | You’ve done some killing of your own, I think. | 我看你也亲手杀过人吧 |
[11:09] | Yes, well, we’re your children. You taught us well. | 对 我们是你们的子女 受你们的谆谆教诲 |
[11:14] | Why does God want to bring a child into this kind of world, anyway? | 为什么神要让一个孩子降临到这样的世界上呢? |
[11:17] | Because despite everything, despite all of it, | 因为即便如此… 即使发生了这一切 |
[11:20] | he still wants to offer you salvation. | 他仍想拯救你们 |
[11:27] | Our child will bring that salvation, | 我们的孩子将拯救这一切 |
[11:29] | but only if you accept your role | 但你必须接受扮演她父亲的这个角色 |
[11:31] | as her father and her guardian. | 当她的守护神 |
[11:37] | I’m not ready for that, all right? | 我还没准备好 知道吗? |
[11:40] | I’m not a father, I’m not a guardian. | 我不是一名父亲 不是一名守护神 |
[11:44] | I’m not a moral leader capable of leading anyone, | 不是一名能够统领大家的道德领袖 |
[11:47] | let alone a baby. | 更别提是一名婴儿了 |
[11:49] | Be a man, Gaius. | 像个男人 盖尤斯 |
[11:51] | What? | 什么? |
[11:54] | Be a man. | 像个男人 |
[11:55] | Whatever else you are, you are that. | 不论你将成为什么人 你都是一个男人 |
[11:58] | The time is coming when you’ll have to act like one. | 你挺起胸膛的时候就要到来了 |
[12:06] | TYROL: Wait a minute, wait a minute. El-tee, check this out. | 等等 等等 中尉 你看 |
[12:08] | CRASHDOWN: What do you got, Chief? | 怎么了 上士? |
[12:10] | 45 degrees east of the launcher, you see that tree stump? | 发射架以东45度 看到那树桩了吗? |
[12:17] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么鬼东西? |
[12:19] | It looks like a dradis dish, | 看起来像是一个雷达天线 |
[12:21] | or at least a Cylon version of a dradis dish. | 至少是赛昂人版本的雷达天线 |
[12:24] | It’s probably salvaged from the nose cone of a ship. | 大概是把飞船的前锥部位废物利用了 |
[12:29] | They are building an anti-aircraft battery. | 它们在造防空炮台 |
[12:32] | Anti-aircraft? For what? | 防空? 为什么? |
[12:34] | There are no other aircraft around here. | 这附近又没其他飞船 |
[12:36] | The Galactica’s gonna send a search and rescue team. | 卡拉狄加会派来搜救队 |
[12:39] | When they do, that’s at least two Raptors doing a low pass over the crash site. | 到那时 至少有两架猛禽机 将在坠落地点执行低空侦察任务 |
[12:44] | When those Raptors come looking for us, risking their lives to rescue us… | 那些猛禽号上的人冒着生命危险来解救我们的时候… |
[12:47] | The Cylons will shoot them down. | 赛昂人就会把他们击落下来 |
[12:59] | Seven birds down for repairs. Three out on picket duty with the CAP. | 7架战机待修 3架外出与巡逻机执行警戒任务 |
[13:03] | Com traffic, sir. | 通讯线路繁忙 长官 |
[13:05] | Priority messages are on top. | 优先信息在最上面 |
[13:06] | Cut to the chase, Captain. | 直说吧 上尉 |
[13:07] | How long before you launch the SAR? | 还要多久才能实施搜救计划 |
[13:10] | Come on, Dee, these are all marked priority. | 拜托 小杜 这些都标着”优先进行” |
[13:11] | Sorry, sir. That’s how they came in. | 抱歉 长官 发来时就是这样子 |
[13:13] | I’m cannibalizing 305 for parts. | 正在拼修305号机 |
[13:15] | Should be up in the air in, I don’t know, 90 minutes. | 升空时间应该在…大约90分钟内 |
[13:18] | 90 minutes? We got men down on that frakking planet! | 90分钟? 我们的人还在那该死的星球上 |
[13:26] | Get your head in the game. | 打起精神 |
[13:27] | You do your job or go back to the brig. | 做你该做的 不然就回禁闭室去 |
[13:33] | Are all the members of the Quorum in the Ward Room? | 法人代表都到集会室了吗? |
[13:35] | All 12, sir. | 12位全在 长官 |
[13:36] | Don’t suppose you want to do this for me? | 我猜这件事你不能替我办了吧? |
[13:38] | Never was much at public speaking, sir. | 从不善于在公开场合讲话 长官 |
[13:40] | So why are we here? That’s what I want to know. | 我们为什么会在这里? 这是我想知道的 |
[13:42] | What exactly is going on? We have been cooped up in… | 到底是怎么了? 我们会被关在… |
[13:44] | Laura Roslin suborned mutiny and sedition aboard this ship. | 劳拉·罗丝琳在这船上唆使他人发动兵变以及煽动暴乱 |
[13:46] | She caused a key military asset to be lost at a critical moment. | 她致使一架军用设备在关键时刻遗失 |
[13:51] | The Commander felt he had no choice but to remove her from power. | 阿达玛指挥官认为别无选择 只有解除她的权利 |
[13:55] | You’ve said that. Several times. | 你已说过多次了 |
[13:57] | Well, I… You don’t seem to be listening, Colonel. | 你好象并没听我说话 上校 |
[13:59] | It does not matter what Adama felt, he had absolutely no authority… | 不论阿达玛是何感受 他根本无权… |
[14:02] | Adama knew exactly what he was doing. | 阿达玛心知肚明 |
[14:05] | He was paving the way to declare martial law | 他在为宣布戒严令奠定基础 |
[14:07] | and usher in a military dictatorship. | 从而实施军事独裁 |
[14:09] | Isn’t that right, Colonel? | 难道不是吗 上校? |
[14:10] | I can’t speak for the Commander. | 我不能替指挥官代言 |
[14:16] | He’s still in surgery. | 他还在手术 |
[14:17] | Well, you seem to be giving the orders around here, | 看起来是你在这里发号施令 |
[14:19] | so what exactly are you planning to do? | 那你到底打算怎么做? |
[14:23] | Are you declaring martial law? | 要宣布戒严令吗? |
[14:24] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不会 |
[14:25] | I know for a fact that the old man hated the very idea of martial law. | 我知道老头子对戒严令深恶痛绝 |
[14:30] | He believed in freedom and democracy, and all that good stuff. | 他信奉自由 民主 那些好方案 |
[14:35] | Well, since this is still a democracy and “all that good stuff”, | 鉴于当前仍是民主时期 还有那些好方案 |
[14:39] | I move that the Quorum demand immediate access to President Roslin. | 我提议法人们立即与罗丝琳总统见面 |
[14:43] | Excellent. I second it. | 很好 我赞成 |
[14:45] | PORTER: All those in favor? | 在场各位表决 |
[14:47] | ALL: Aye. | 同意 |
[14:48] | ZAREK: Aye. | 同意 |
[14:49] | Motion carries. | 提议通过 |
[14:51] | Colonel, we demand immediate access to the President. | 上校 我们要求立即与总统见面 |
[15:02] | I will take your “demand” under advisement. | 我将认真考虑你们的”要求” |
[15:06] | ELLEN: Madam President. | 总统女士 |
[15:08] | …anything that impedes that understanding… | 显然 任何阻止那… |
[15:10] | Madam President? | 总统女士 |
[15:12] | I have to consider… | 我不得不考虑… |
[15:13] | Laura? | 劳拉? |
[15:19] | Laura? | 劳拉? |
[15:26] | Hello. | 你好 |
[15:27] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[15:29] | Are you all right? | 您没事吧? |
[15:36] | I just came down to see if there was anything I could do for you. | 我只是下来看看是否能为您做些什么 |
[15:40] | Anything I can get you? | 能帮您做些什么吗? |
[15:51] | I would like to have a conversation with my attorney. | 我想与我的律师见面 |
[15:54] | Could you arrange that? | 你能安排吗? |
[15:57] | Yeah, sure, right. | 恩 当然 |
[16:03] | Laura, do you know where you are? | 劳拉 你知道你在哪里吗? |
[16:06] | I’m in jail. | 我在监牢里 |
[16:08] | What’s my name? | 我叫什么名字? |
[16:10] | Have we met? | 我们见过面吗? |
[16:14] | I’m sorry. Excuse me. | 抱歉 不好意思 |
[16:17] | It’s just the ringing. Excuse me. | 只是耳朵里一直嗡嗡作响 失陪 |
[16:21] | The ringing? | 嗡嗡作响? |
[16:29] | Right. | 这下可好 |
[16:32] | Okay, then. Take care. | 那好吧 保重 |
[16:47] | Oh, my gods. Ellen Tigh. | 天那 艾伦·泰 |
[16:51] | Ellen? | 艾伦? |
[16:55] | Ellen. | 艾伦 |
[17:08] | Lords of Kobol… | 科波之主… |
[17:35] | CRASHDOWN: The launcher looks like a simple point and shoot, | 发射架看来是简单的点射装置 |
[17:37] | no built-in guidance. | 无内置导航系统 |
[17:39] | TYROL: Ordnance appear to be standard ship-to-ship missiles. | 武器看来是标准的舰对舰导弹 |
[17:42] | They’re modifying it for atmospheric flight. | 经改装后可进行大气飞行 |
[17:45] | CALLY: One Cylon Centurion walks the perimeter, | 一名赛昂武士来回巡逻放哨 |
[17:47] | stopping at regular intervals. | 在固定范围内移动 |
[17:50] | BALTAR: The dradis dish that controls the missiles | 控制导弹的雷达天线 |
[17:53] | is on a 4.5 kG wavelength, judging by the diameter. | 通过直径测算在4.5kG的波长上 |
[17:58] | It’s guarded by two Centurions, I think. | 我看有两名赛昂武士在把守着 |
[18:00] | Sorry, Doc, did you say it was guarded by two Centurions? | 抱歉 博士 你说的是有两名赛昂武士把守? |
[18:04] | Yes, I did. | 恩 是的 |
[18:06] | Okay. Is the dradis guarded continuously or intermittently? | 是间歇把守 还是持续把守 |
[18:11] | I saw two Centurions, through the field glasses, | 我通过野外望远镜观察 |
[18:14] | continuously for five minutes. | 两名赛昂武士持续5分钟 |
[18:17] | In that time they didn’t leave their post. | 都没有离开岗位 |
[18:35] | So there’s three toasters near the launcher, two more out by the dish. | 就是说发射架附近有3名赛鬼子 天线旁有两个 |
[18:40] | That’s a lot of Cylons. | 好多赛昂人 |
[18:45] | You ever handle a weapon? | 你用过枪吗? |
[18:51] | Who, me? No. | 谁 我? 没用过 |
[18:54] | I’m not a soldier, Crashdown. | 我又不是士兵 克莱斯当 |
[18:56] | I’ll try to give you the most simple assignment, | 我尽量分配你一项最简单的任务 |
[18:58] | but I’m going to need every man. | 但会用到全部人手 |
[18:59] | You’re not suggesting we attack the Cylons? | 你该不是说我们要攻击赛昂人吧? |
[19:02] | We owe it to Socinus and Tarn to take those | 在它们再杀人之前我们要替瑟纳塞斯和托特报仇 |
[19:04] | frakkers out before they kill anyone else. | 把这些混蛋干掉 |
[19:09] | We have equal numbers. We have the element of surprise. | 我们和它们人数相同 有奇袭的条件 |
[19:11] | Therefore we have the initiative. | 所以我们就有主动权 |
[19:13] | We can attack at a time and place of our choosing. | 可以选择进攻的时间和地点 |
[19:21] | El-tee, a word in private. | 中尉 和你单独说句话 |
[19:28] | He’s crazy. | 他疯了 |
[19:30] | I’m not trained for this kind of thing. | 我受训可不是为了干这些事 |
[19:33] | I’ve never fired a gun in my life. | 我一辈子没开过一枪 |
[19:34] | I haven’t fired one since Basic. | 在基本考核后 我就没开过枪 |
[19:37] | You? | 你呢? |
[19:39] | I just joined to pay for dental school. | 我参军是为了挣钱上牙科学院 |
[19:46] | Basic Ground Assault was a long time ago for all of us. | 对于我们来说基本地面进攻是很久以前的事了 |
[19:49] | Those aren’t training officers out there, | 那些不是教官 |
[19:50] | they’re programmed killing machines. We don’t have any choice. | 它们是被编程的杀人机器 我们没选择的余地 |
[19:53] | Galactica will definitely be sending a search and rescue party. | 卡拉狄加一定会派搜救队的 |
[19:55] | It’s just a matter of time. If we don’t take out that launcher… | 只是时间问题而已 如果我们不摧毁那个发射架… |
[19:58] | We can’t go up against an armed and defended position like that. | 我们无法与那样一个攻防地势相对抗 |
[20:01] | They’ll wipe us out in the first two minutes. That’s enough! | 它们两分钟内就能把我们全干掉 够了 |
[20:05] | Chief, look, under the circumstances, it’s important that you keep your cool. | 上士 听好 在当前形式下 临阵不乱是很重要的 |
[20:11] | I don’t believe I’ve lost my cool. | 我没慌乱啊 |
[20:12] | I disagree. | 我看不是 |
[20:14] | Look, I don’t want to attack the launcher, either, but it’s our duty. | 我也不想攻击发射架 可那是我们的义务 |
[20:18] | We owe it to the rescue party, and we owe it to Socinus and Tarn. | 我们要替救援队着想 也要替瑟纳塞丝和托特报仇 |
[20:23] | I fail to see what this has to do with Socinus and Tarn. | 我看不出这与瑟纳塞丝和托特有什么关系 |
[20:26] | Maybe that’s why I’m an officer and you’re not. | 也许正因为如此我才是长官 而你不是 |
[20:36] | Dismissed. | 解散 |
[20:53] | CRASHDOWN: This briefing will outline a plan of attack in five graphs. | 这次简令是用5个图示说明攻击计划 |
[20:56] | Graph 1: Situation. | 图示一:形势 |
[20:58] | Our situation is that we are stranded on Kobol | 我们的形势就是被困在科波上 |
[21:01] | with a group of five Cylons | 和5名计划… |
[21:02] | who are planning to use an AAU to destroy any SAR aircraft sent to find us. | 要把搜救我们的飞船全部击落的赛昂人在一起 |
[21:06] | There are no other friendly forces present. | 当前没有任何友军 |
[21:08] | What’s all this “graph” business? Graph 2: Mission. | 这图示是怎么回事? 图示二:任务 |
[21:10] | It’s a five paragraph order. …to destroy the AAU… | 是一条5组图示的摧毁呼叫中心的命令 |
[21:12] | It’s a Basic command tool. It’s taught at officer candidate school. | 最基本的命令工具 在候补军官学校就讲过了 |
[21:15] | It’s just not usually used this literally in the field. | 只是很少投入实战 |
[21:22] | Graph 4: Execution. | 图示四:执行 |
[21:24] | We will assault the Cylon launch site from the northwest, using… | 我们将从西北部进攻赛昂人的发射地点 |
[21:28] | Oh, come on! | 拜托 |
[21:30] | This is absurd. | 这是无稽之谈 |
[21:32] | What, we’re taking on the Cylon Army, are we? Us? Look at us. | 我们要把赛昂人的军队干掉 是吧? 我们?看看我们 |
[21:37] | What, with two rifles and a canteen? | 单凭两支步枪一个水壶? |
[21:39] | Have you lost your mind… That’s enough, Doctor. | 你疯了吗? 够了 博士 |
[21:41] | Is it? Look, no disrespect, but why are we always going uphill? | 是吗? 我无意冒犯 可我们为什么老是向上坡走? |
[21:44] | Does anyone else think that his plan is frakking nuts? | 还有没有人认为这计划太他妈的疯狂了? |
[21:47] | I’ll tell you what’s fair, this is fair. We’ll have a show of hands. | 让我告诉什么你什么叫公平 这叫公平 我们举手表决 |
[21:49] | No! Absolutely not! | 不行绝对不行 |
[21:50] | Now everybody who thinks it’s unfair… | 现在谁觉得这不公平的… |
[21:51] | This is not a democracy. Well, it’s not… | 这不是民主 |
[21:53] | The El-tee’s in charge. | 听中尉指挥 |
[21:55] | The El-tee’s in charge. | 听中尉指挥 |
[21:56] | No ifs, no ands, no buts. | 不准说”如果” “还是” “但是” |
[21:57] | He say we go, we go! | 他让我们上 我们就上 |
[21:59] | There’s no questions. | 不容异议 |
[22:00] | We’ve already lost two men, Chief! | 我们已经损失了两个人 上士 |
[22:02] | How many more people are we gonna lose? | 还要再损失几个人? |
[22:08] | You need to sit down and shut up right now. | 你需要坐下来马上闭嘴 |
[22:10] | Nobody tells me to shut up. I am the Vice President… | 没人敢对我说闭嘴 我是副总统 |
[22:12] | You need to sit down and shut up, right now. | 你需要坐下来 马上闭嘴 |
[22:24] | Your briefing, El-tee. | 你继续简令 中尉 |
[22:27] | Thank you, Chief. | 多谢 上士 |
[22:30] | Graph 4: We will approach the Cylon launch site from the northwest | 图示四:我们从西北部接近赛昂人的发射地点 |
[22:34] | using natural ground cover to mask our approach. | 凭借天然地势作为掩护 |
[22:38] | Our objective is the command and control console. | 作战目标是操控台 |
[22:42] | Once we reach this position, | 一旦我们到达这个方位 |
[22:44] | Cally, you’re gonna flank out to the left, | 凯莉 你去左侧 |
[22:47] | making a feint on the Cylon position, | 佯攻赛昂人 |
[22:49] | hopefully drawing their fire long enough for me and Seelix | 但愿吸引足够时间来让我和希利克丝 |
[22:53] | to flank out to the right and get a shot at the console. | 从右侧进攻摧毁控制台 |
[22:57] | Tyrol, you and the Vice President will stay at position one, | 蒂罗尔 你和副总统留在1号位置 |
[23:02] | provide covering fire for both flanking maneuvers. | 为两侧的作战提供火力掩护 |
[23:06] | I have been given the opportunity to perceive from the scriptures… | 神赐予我机会去领悟经文中的含义… |
[23:11] | In peace I believe… | 我相信… |
[23:17] | This is ridiculous. Look. | 这太荒谬了 听我说 |
[23:20] | She obviously needs her medication. | 很明显她需要药物 |
[23:22] | I keep trying to tell anyone that’ll listen… | 我一直在和大家说… |
[23:24] | It sounds like she’s talking about the scrolls of the Prophet Pythia. | 听起来她像是在说先知帕蒂亚的圣轴 |
[23:27] | I suppose. | 我猜是 |
[23:28] | Pythia foretold the rise of a leader. | 帕蒂亚预言了一位领袖的出现 |
[23:32] | A leader who would lead all humanity to salvation. | 一位拯救全人类的领袖 |
[23:36] | So say the gods. | 诸神就是这么说的 |
[23:43] | You seem to know a lot about the scriptures. | 看来你很了解经文 |
[23:45] | I’m from Gemenon. | 我来自杰米纳 |
[23:47] | We believe in the literal truth of the scriptures. | 我相信经文上所描述的事实 |
[23:52] | Corporal Venner, there’s | 温纳下士? 有一种… |
[23:56] | a drug that priests sometimes use. | 牧师经常用的药物 |
[23:57] | It’s called chamalla extract. | 叫做卡马拉汁 |
[24:06] | I guess it’s happy hour. | 看来这是开心的一刻了 |
[24:08] | What’s happy about it? | 有什么可开心的? |
[24:15] | Yeah. The old man’s still in surgery. | 老头子还在做手术 |
[24:19] | I got a boatload of politicians and press | 我这还有一群政客和新闻记者 |
[24:22] | demanding to see Laura Roslin. | 要求见劳拉·罗丝琳 |
[24:25] | Let them. Yeah, right. | 让他们得偿所愿啊 恩 可不 |
[24:28] | She’s crazy. I know. | 她疯了 这我知道 |
[24:29] | No, no, really, Saul. | 不 真的 索尔 |
[24:32] | She’s lost it. | 她疯了 |
[24:33] | I just went down to the brig to see her. | 我刚下去到禁闭室去看她 |
[24:35] | You did? | 是吗? |
[24:37] | She’s completely nuts. | 她完全…疯疯癫癫的了 |
[24:41] | She doesn’t even know where she is anymore. | 都不知道自己在哪里 |
[24:43] | You’re kidding. | 开玩笑吧 |
[24:44] | You should let them see her. | 应该让他们去看看她 |
[24:46] | The press, the Quorum, all of them. | 媒体和法人们都让他们去看看 |
[24:50] | I mean, the little school teacher’s mind has gone bye-bye and the | 小学老师已经精神错乱了 |
[24:55] | Vice President is either missing or dead. | 副总统不是失踪就是死掉了 |
[25:00] | That leaves you in unchallenged command of this ship and this fleet. | 这就使你毫无争议地成为了这艘战舰的指挥官统领整个舰队 |
[25:05] | Just until the old man gets back on his feet. | 直到老头子重新站起来 |
[25:08] | Well, of course. | 那是当然 |
[25:18] | Galactica, Apollo. We are preparing to jump to Kobol. | 卡拉狄加 我是阿波罗 我们准备跳跃到科波了 |
[25:22] | Roger that, Apollo. You are cleared to jump. Good hunting. | 收到 阿波罗 你们可以进行跳跃了 祝你好运 |
[25:25] | Thank you, Galactica. | 多谢 卡拉狄加 |
[25:27] | Let’s go find our people. | 走去找我们的弟兄 |
[25:36] | Okay, cock the rifle, click the safety, open the scope. | 好 上膛 打开保险 打开瞄准镜 |
[25:42] | Cock the rifle, click the safety, open the scope. | 上膛 打开保险 打开瞄准镜 |
[25:45] | Cock the rifle… | 上膛… |
[25:46] | NO. 6: One of you will turn against the others. | 你们中的一个人将与众人为敌 |
[25:50] | During the mission? | 在行动中吗? |
[25:52] | Yes. | 对 |
[25:54] | One of us will betray the others? Yes. | 我们中的一个人会背叛大家? 对 |
[25:56] | During the attack? Yes. | 在战斗中? 对 |
[26:00] | But if the attack fails? | 但如果战斗失败呢? |
[26:03] | You’ll die. | 你就会死掉 |
[26:05] | Not me. I am God’s instrument. | 我不会死 我是神的傀儡 |
[26:13] | God turned his back on Kobol. | 神舍弃了科波 |
[26:15] | Turned his back on man and the false gods he worshipped. | 舍弃了人类以及他们所膜拜的假神 |
[26:19] | What happens on Kobol is not his will. | 发生在科波上的事并非是他的旨意 |
[26:22] | CRASHDOWN: Saddle up. | 准备 |
[26:26] | It’s time to junk some toasters. | 到痛击赛鬼子的时候了 |
[27:15] | XO. | 我是副长 |
[27:17] | Combat. Dualla here, sir. | 作战信息中心 我是杜亚拉 长官 |
[27:18] | The Quorum is demanding to see the former President. | 法人们要求见前任总统 |
[27:21] | They’re being pretty adamant, and they’re giving the sentries a hard time. | 他们态度很强硬 让卫兵很为难 |
[27:24] | Well, maybe we should tell them to shove their demand up their collective asses. | 也许该让他们的要求去见鬼吧 |
[27:27] | How about that? | 怎么样? |
[27:35] | Yes, sir. I need instructions for the sentries. | 是 长官 对卫兵下什么指令呢? |
[27:38] | They’re asking how to respond. | 他们问该作何反应 |
[27:39] | Tell them that they are going to get to see | 去告诉他们将会见到 |
[27:42] | what has become of their precious President. You tell them that. | 他们的总统大人 就这么和他们说 |
[28:05] | I got a transponder signal. Definitely Colonial. | 收到应答器信号 肯定是殖民飞船的 |
[28:08] | Trying to establish a lock. | 正在进行琐定 |
[28:12] | Got it. | 找到了 |
[28:14] | Northern hemisphere. Looks like mountainous terrain. | 北半球 看来像是山区 |
[28:17] | There’s a valley. | 是一个山谷 |
[28:20] | Take us out of orbit. | 带我们离开轨道 |
[28:22] | Signal Raptor 2 to form up on us. | 给猛禽2号发信号 让他们在我们上方列队 |
[28:40] | There they are, all three of them, right where they’re supposed to be. | 它们在那儿 3个全在它们该在的位置 |
[28:44] | All right, people. This is it. We’re going in. | 好了 各位 我们要进攻了 |
[28:46] | Cally, you move up the tree line to point alpha. | 凯莉 从树木线到阿尔法点 |
[28:48] | Whoa, El-tee. There’s five Cylons at the launcher. | 中尉 发射架那里有5个赛昂人 |
[28:52] | What? | 什么? |
[28:58] | Something’s wrong, isn’t it? Something’s wrong with the plan? | 有些不对劲 是吧? 计划不对 |
[29:01] | Quiet down, there’s nothing wrong. | 小点声 没出什么差错 |
[29:03] | There’s just a couple Cylons that we didn’t account for. | 只是我们少算了两个赛昂人 |
[29:05] | That makes for seven Cylons, five here and two up at the dish. | 现在有7个赛昂人了 这边5个 天线那边有2个 |
[29:08] | Are you absolutely certain about the two guards at the dish? | 你肯定天线那边就有两个守卫吗? |
[29:13] | I know what I saw. | 我看得清清楚楚 |
[29:16] | Maybe there are only five Cylons. | 也许只有5个赛昂人 |
[29:18] | They just changed their deployment. | 只是刚更改了部署 |
[29:19] | They brought the two that were guarding the dish down here. | 它们把守卫天线的两个调了过来 |
[29:22] | Now the dish is unprotected. | 现在天线毫无防备 |
[29:25] | God, Chief, that dish is, like, almost a klick away. | 老天 上士 那天线差不多有一俚远 |
[29:28] | So what? It’s unprotected. We can go take it out. | 那又怎么样? 无人防备 我们可以去摧毁它 |
[29:31] | We don’t have to take on the whole Cylon army. | 用不着去攻击赛昂人的军队啊 |
[29:38] | What the hell was that? | 出了什么事? |
[29:39] | Sonic booms. | 音爆 |
[29:40] | Spacecraft entering the upper atmosphere. | 太空飞船进入高层大气 |
[29:42] | It’s the SAR mission. They’re here. They’re right up there, Chief. | 是搜救行动 他们来了 就在空中 上士 |
[29:45] | We got to go. There’s no time for discussion. | 必须行动了 没时间再讨论了 |
[29:47] | All right, everyone up, move out. It’s game time. | 好 大家 出发 游戏开始了 |
[29:49] | We’re taking out these toasters before they kill any more of us. | 要在赛鬼子再杀人之前把它们干掉 |
[30:02] | Cally, I said move. | 凯莉 我说了开始行动 |
[30:04] | I can’t. | 我不行 |
[30:07] | What? That’s an order. | 什么? 这是命令 |
[30:10] | She doesn’t have to. We could just go take out the dish! | 她用不着去 我们只需去摧毁天线 |
[30:12] | Cally, you have to move. Cally, this is not a joke. Go! | 凯莉 快去 这可不是开玩笑 快去 |
[30:16] | This is not a game, Cally, go! We have people counting on us. | 这不是游戏 凯莉 快去 有人还要指望我们那 |
[30:18] | They’re up there, Cally. Move! | 他们就在空中了 凯莉 快去 |
[30:20] | Listen to me, we still have time to double back and take out the dish. | 听我说 我们还有时间摧毁天线再赶回来 |
[30:23] | Shut up for a second, Cally. Cally. Specialist, you have your orders. | 先给我闭嘴 凯莉 技师 这是命令 |
[30:27] | I need you to go up there and create a distraction, now! | 马上去那里 引开它们的注意力 |
[30:29] | CRASHDOWN: Move! Move! El-tee. | 快 快去 中尉 |
[30:31] | There were only supposed to be three Cylons and now there are five. | 本该只有3个赛昂人的 现在却有5个了 |
[30:34] | How are we supposed to take on five Cylons? | 我们怎么能干掉5个赛昂人呢? |
[30:37] | Frak orders, frak court martial! | 该死的命令 该死的战争 |
[30:38] | Our people are up there, we have to save them. | 我们的人就在空中 我们得救他们 |
[30:40] | We don’t have any time. Move! | 我们没时间了 快去 |
[30:41] | I can’t do it. | 我不行 |
[30:42] | Cally! Move! No! | 凯莉 快去 不 |
[30:46] | Chief! | 上士 |
[30:47] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, hey. | 哇 哇 嗨 |
[30:48] | Put it down. Put it down. | 放下枪 放下枪 |
[30:50] | You are going out there, Cally. | 快去那里 凯莉 |
[30:52] | You’re going out there, or I’m going to blow your brains out. | 快去那里 不然我马上让你脑袋开花 |
[30:54] | Right here, right now. | 就这里 就现在 |
[30:57] | Put it down. Hey, El-tee, easy. Take it easy. | 放下 中尉 慢点 别急 |
[31:01] | I’m gonna count to three. | 我数到三 |
[31:03] | This is crazy, this is crazy! | 疯了 疯了 |
[31:06] | One. | 一 |
[31:10] | Put it down. Right now. | 马上放下 |
[31:11] | SEELIX: Oh, my gods! | 天那 |
[31:12] | Listen to me! Drop your weapon! | 听我说 放下你的武器 |
[31:15] | Two. | 二 |
[31:19] | Three. | 三 |
[31:48] | TYROL: Fall back! Fall back! | 撤退 撤退 |
[31:50] | Go! Go! Go! | 快走 走走 |
[31:55] | Come on, Doc! Let’s go! | 快来 博士 快走 |
[32:06] | Now you’re a man. | 现在你是个男人了 |
[32:18] | ETA? | 预计着陆时间? |
[32:20] | Five minutes. | 5分钟 |
[32:40] | SEELIX: Cally! Oh, Cally! | 凯莉 凯莉 |
[33:18] | Doc! Give me the launcher! | 博士 给我火箭筒 |
[33:20] | Give me the launcher, Doc! Come on! | 给我火箭筒 博士 快 |
[33:25] | TYROL: Cover me! | 掩护我 |
[33:43] | Missiles! There’s a battery down there! | 导弹下面有炮台 |
[33:48] | Evasive! Break! Break! Break! | 躲避 散开 散开 散开 |
[33:50] | RACETRACK: Break formation. | 分散队型 |
[33:55] | No lock! No lock! They’re not locking on us! | 没有锁定 没有锁定 它们没锁定我们 |
[34:13] | CALLY: Chief! | 上士 |
[34:25] | Stay there! Stay there! | 呆在那里别动 |
[34:29] | Chief! Chief! | 上士 上士 |
[35:06] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[35:24] | Viewing time at the zoo. | 动物园观光的时刻到了 |
[35:26] | Glad to see you hold the President in such high esteem. | 很高兴看到你如此尊重总统 |
[35:29] | Your day’s gonna come, laughing boy. Let’s go. | 会有你好瞧的 嬉皮笑脸的小子 我们走 |
[35:34] | PORTER: What is she saying? | 她在说什么? |
[35:40] | BAGOT: I don’t know. She’s not saying anything. | 不知道 她什么也没说 |
[35:43] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[35:46] | I feel like she’s… | 我觉得她… |
[35:48] | All right, the show’s over. Let’s give her some privacy. | 好了 展出结束了 让她一个人呆会吧 |
[35:50] | Everybody out. Let’s go back to the Ward Room | 大家都出去吧 到集会室去 |
[35:52] | and we’ll talk about the business of how we proceed from here. | 咱们讨论一下接下来的事 |
[35:56] | Thank you all for coming. | 感谢各位前来 |
[35:58] | I have a statement I’d like to make. | 我要发表声明 |
[36:02] | The attempted military coup against the lawful government of the Colonies | 试图反对殖民地合法政府的军事政变 |
[36:06] | is illegal, ill-advised, and clearly doomed to failure. | 是非法和不明智的 并注定将失败 |
[36:10] | I have not resigned the presidency, and I will fight this action | 我并没有辞去总统职位 同时将… |
[36:14] | with everything at my command. | 行使一切权利反抗这种行为 |
[36:16] | She’s crazy. She’s nuts. | 她疯了 精神错乱了 |
[36:18] | She thinks she’s a prophet or some such nonsense. | 她以为她是先知或是什么 |
[36:20] | Go ahead and ask her. Ask her, she’ll tell you. | 去问她 问问她 问她 她会告诉你的 |
[36:23] | Just listen to her. What was it? The Arrow of Apollo | 听她说吧 是什么来着? 阿波罗之箭… |
[36:27] | will open the tomb of Artemis, or some such nonsense. | 会打开阿耳特弥斯之墓什么的 |
[36:30] | Everything I have done is consistent, logical. | 到现在为止我所做的一切都是符合逻辑的 |
[36:33] | We have found Kobol. We have found the city of the gods. | 我们已经发现了科波 我们已经找到了诸神之城 |
[36:36] | And when we retrieve the Arrow, we will open the tomb of Athena | 当我们获得神箭之后 将打开雅典娜之墓 |
[36:41] | and we will find the road to Earth. | 我们将找到到达地球的道路 |
[36:45] | Madam President, have you read the scrolls of Pythia? | 总统女士 您读过帕蒂亚的圣轴吗? |
[36:48] | Carefully and many times, and I humbly believe that | 仔细读了许多遍 我谦恭地相信… |
[36:52] | I am fulfilling the role of the leader. | 我在充当那位领袖的角色 |
[36:58] | Okay, enough of this nonsense. Everybody out. | 胡说八道够了 各位出去吧 |
[37:00] | I don’t think so. Wait a minute. Wait a minute! | 我不这么想 等下 等等 |
[37:02] | Sarah, you represent Gemenon, you know more about the scrolls | 莎拉 你代表杰米纳 你比大家都更了解圣轴和… |
[37:05] | and the scriptures than anybody else here. Why don’t you speak up? | 经文 你来说一下吧 |
[37:08] | The scrolls tell us that a dying leader will lead us to salvation. | 圣轴上说一位不久于世的领袖将拯救我们 |
[37:12] | She’s not dying, she’s crazy. | 她不是快死了 而是疯了 |
[37:14] | I am dying. | 我确实快死了 |
[37:17] | I have terminal breast cancer. | 我患有晚期乳腺癌 |
[37:19] | Dr. Cottle will verify the diagnosis. | 卡托医生会证实诊断结果 |
[37:23] | I have a few months to live. | 还能活几个月的时间 |
[37:26] | And in that time, I will lead the people to salvation. | 在这段时间里 我将带领人民脱离苦难 |
[37:30] | It is my sole purpose. | 这是我个人意愿 |
[37:34] | Praise be to the gods. | 赞美主 |
[37:37] | Here is our salvation. | 这就是我们的救世主 |
[37:49] | Sergeant of the Guard! Yes, sir. | 中士 是 长官 |
[37:51] | Remove these people from the brig and escort them back to their shuttle. | 把这些人带出禁闭室 护送他们回飞梭 |
[38:24] | Thank you, Corporal. | 谢谢你 下士 |
[38:27] | Thank the gods. | 感谢诸神 |
[38:41] | It’s a hell of a butcher’s bill, Chief. | 损失惨重 上士 |
[38:46] | How did Crashdown die? | 克莱斯当怎么死的? |
[38:48] | Leading the charge. | 冲锋在前 |
[38:54] | He gave his life in the finest tradition of the service. | 他以最光荣的形式献出了自己的生命 |
[39:10] | Yeah. He was a hero to the end. | 恩 他是一名英雄 一直到最后 |
[39:30] | I’m so proud of you, Gaius. | 我真为你感到骄傲 盖尤斯 |
[39:35] | Why? | 为什么? |
[39:39] | Because I’ve taken a life? | 因为我夺走了一个人的生命吗? |
[39:41] | It makes you human. | 这才说明你是人类 |
[39:45] | Is it? | 是吗? |
[39:49] | Not conscious thought, | 没有良知? |
[39:52] | not poetry, or art, or music, literature? | 没有诗情 画意 音乐 文学? |
[40:00] | Murder. Murder is my heritage. | 杀戮 杀戮才是我的遗产 |
[40:06] | Is that the lesson I’m supposed to pass on to our child? | 这是我该遗留给我子孙的财产吗? |
[40:12] | It’ll be all right, Gaius. | 会没事的 盖尤斯 |
[40:16] | Hey, Doctor, let’s go! Doctor, come on! We got to go! | 博士 我们走 来吧 博士 我们得走了 |
[40:23] | I’ll be your conscience. | 我将充当你的良心 |
[40:26] | APOLLO: Come on, Doctor! We got to get out of here! | 快来 博士我们该走了 |
[40:49] | He’ll live. | 他能活下来 |
[40:52] | When will he wake up? | 什么时候能醒过来? |
[40:53] | Knowing him, when he damn well wants to, probably. | 我了解他 大概他想醒来的时候就会醒的 |
[41:02] | I really frakked things up for you, Bill. | 我把事情给你搞得一团糟 比尔 |
[41:15] | The events which took place aboard Colonial One are unfortunate. | 发生在殖民者一号上的事件是不幸的 |
[41:20] | Laura Roslin’s actions in suborning mutiny and sedition | 劳拉·罗丝琳在军中唆使他人兵变 |
[41:22] | among the military could not be tolerated. | 煽动暴乱是无法容忍的 |
[41:25] | Therefore, Commander Adama was left with no choice | 因此阿达玛指挥官别无选择 |
[41:28] | other than to remove her from office. | 只能解除她的权利 |
[41:30] | Miss Roslin is now resting comfortably aboard this ship | 罗丝琳女士现正舒适地在这艘船上休息 |
[41:33] | where she will remain until such time as the Commander deems otherwise. | 直到指挥官作出进一步指示 |
[41:39] | As it appears obvious that the government | 显然 政府无法… |
[41:41] | cannot function under the current circumstances, | 在当前形势下继续运作 |
[41:44] | I have decided to dissolve the Quorum of 12 | 我已决定解散12法人团体 |
[41:49] | and as of this moment, I have declared martial law. | 此时此刻 我宣布实施戒严令 |
[42:26] | Get those people the hell off my ship. | 把那些人从我的船上弄出去 |
[42:28] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |