时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:21] | Previously on Battlestar Galactica. | 《太空堡垒卡拉狄加》前情回顾 |
[00:24] | Congratulations, Doctor. | 恭喜你 博士 |
[00:26] | You’ve just uncovered your very first Cylon. | 你刚发现了第一个赛昂人 |
[00:33] | I’m not a Cylon. | 我不是赛昂人 |
[00:36] | BOOMER: This isn’t happening. | 这不是真的 |
[00:43] | I’ve been here for months, by myself, on the run, | 我都在这呆了几个月了 独自逃亡 |
[00:46] | one step ahead of the Cylons. | 赛昂人在后面紧追不舍 |
[00:48] | CRASHDOWN: You’re going out there or I’m gonna blow your brains out | 快去 不然我让你脑袋开花 |
[00:51] | right here, right now. | 就在此时此地 |
[00:57] | APOLLO: How did Crashdown die? | 克莱斯当怎么死的 |
[00:58] | He gave his life in the finest tradition of the service. | 他以最光荣的形式献出了自己的生命 |
[01:01] | You have my parole. When I’m on duty | 我向你发誓 在我当值的时候 |
[01:04] | I’ll make no attempt to free her | 我不会试图释放她 |
[01:05] | or sow insurrection among the crew. | 或是在船员之间煽动叛乱 |
[01:08] | And when I’m not on duty, I’ll report directly back to this cell. | 下班以后 我直接到牢房里报道 |
[01:11] | I have a few months to live. | 我还能活几个月 |
[01:13] | And in that time, I will lead the people to salvation. | 在这段时间里 我将带领人民脱离苦难 |
[01:17] | It is my sole purpose. | 这是我个人意愿 |
[01:20] | As it appears obvious that | 显然 |
[01:21] | the Government cannot function under the current circumstances, | 政府无法在当前形势下继续运作 |
[01:25] | I have decided to dissolve the Quorum of 12. | 我已决定解散12法人团体 |
[01:29] | And as of this moment | 此时此刻 |
[01:30] | I have declared martial law. | 我宣布实施戒严令 |
[01:47] | TIGH: You’re sweating. | 你流汗了 |
[01:50] | It’s hot in here. | 这里热 |
[01:51] | How long have you known | 沃莱瑞中尉计划刺杀阿达玛指挥官 |
[01:52] | Lt. Valerii was planning to assassinate Commander Adama? | 这事你知道多久了? |
[01:57] | I had no idea she was planning anything of the kind. | 我并不知道她在计划什么事 |
[01:59] | You were frakking her. | 你和她上床了 |
[02:02] | I ended that weeks ago on your orders. | 我按你的命令 在几周前就和她分手了 |
[02:04] | You covered for her, you lied for her. | 你包庇她 替她说谎 |
[02:06] | I admit I used bad judgment. | 我承认我一时糊涂 |
[02:09] | You protected her at every turn. | 你时刻都在保护她 |
[02:10] | Colonel, I had no idea she was a Cylon. | 上校 我不知道她是赛昂人 |
[02:19] | I would like to exercise my Article 21 rights at this time. | 这次我要行使第21号条款中的权利 |
[02:22] | I’m sure you would. | 早料到了 |
[02:24] | I guess you haven’t heard, Cylons don’t have rights. | 我看你还没听说吧 赛昂人可没有权利 |
[02:30] | Cylon? Wait a minute… | 赛昂人?等等 |
[02:31] | You know what we do with Cylons, Chief? | 你知道我们是怎么处置赛昂人的吗 上士? |
[02:33] | I am not a Cylon. | 我不是赛昂人 |
[02:34] | Roslin came up with the execution method. | 罗丝琳提出的行刑方法 |
[02:36] | I’m Galen Tyrol. | 我是加伦·蒂罗尔! |
[02:38] | She put a Cylon out of the airlock. | 她把一个赛昂人放到了过渡舱外 |
[02:41] | My father was a priest. My mother was an oracle. | 我父亲曾是一名牧师 母亲曾是一名神使 |
[02:44] | I’ve served on Battlestar since I was 18 years old. | 我从18岁就开始在太空堡垒上服役了 |
[02:46] | The Pegasus, Columbia, Atlantia, Galactica… | 珀伽索斯 哥伦比亚 亚特兰大 卡拉狄加 |
[02:50] | Don’t talk to me like you’re a soldier! | 别像军人一样和我说话! |
[02:53] | You are not a soldier! | 你不是军人! |
[03:00] | The old man always had a soft spot for you. | 老头子一向对你心慈手软 |
[03:02] | Let him decide what to do with you. | 让他决定怎么处置你吧 |
[03:04] | Colonel, you gotta believe me. | 上校 你要相信我 |
[03:05] | I am not a Cylon. | 我不是赛昂人 |
[03:08] | I’d never do anything to hurt Adama. | 我从没做过任何危害阿达玛的事 |
[03:10] | I love the old man. | 我爱老头子 |
[03:15] | That’s what your girlfriend said. | 你的女友也那么说过 |
[03:17] | Get him the hell out of here! | 把他给我带出去! |
[03:47] | Chief. | 上士 |
[03:54] | I thought you were on Kobol. | 我以为你还在科波上 |
[04:00] | Don’t you talk to me. | 别..和我…说话 |
[04:03] | Don’t come near me. Don’t touch me. If you do, | 别靠近我 别碰我 |
[04:07] | I swear, I will kill you. | 不然我发誓 我会杀了你 |
[04:39] | No sign of Centurions on the perimeter. | 封锁线周围没有赛昂武士的动静 |
[04:40] | I don’t like it. | 我可不喜欢这样 |
[04:42] | Human toasters don’t go anywhere alone. | 人形赛鬼子从来都不会单独行动 |
[04:44] | Think they’re bait? No. | 以为他们是诱饵? 不 |
[04:45] | A pair of Cylons don’t just drive up here in broad daylight, | 两个赛昂人不可能大白天就开车来到这里 |
[04:48] | not after we hit that convoy last week. | 尤其是上周我们攻击了那护送队后 |
[04:50] | Frakking A. | 他妈的 |
[04:54] | All right, screw it. | 得了 不管了 |
[04:55] | Pass the word for everybody to sight in. | 传话给周围的弟兄 |
[04:57] | I want to blow these Cylons away | 要让这俩赛昂人到死 |
[04:59] | before they ever knew what hit them. | 都不知道怎么死的 |
[05:00] | Good. | 好的 |
[05:12] | We got to figure out where the hell we are. | 我们得查明我们所处的方位 |
[05:15] | Why? You don’t know? | 为什么?你不知道? |
[05:17] | You’re the navigator. | 你是导航员 |
[05:19] | You were driving. | 可你是司机 |
[06:07] | STARBUCK: All right, we can head toward Cobb’s Point. | 好 我们可以去”嘉布丝点” |
[06:09] | There’s an emergency airstrip there. | 那里有一个备用小型机场 |
[06:10] | No, I’ve been… | 不 我去过那边 |
[06:13] | I was thinking we could head southwest towards… | 咱们还是向西南方向走吧 |
[06:14] | Do you hear that? | 听到了吗? |
[06:39] | Drive through a lot of bad neighborhoods? | 闯入了禁地? |
[06:41] | Better safe than sorry. | 小心驶得万年船 |
[06:42] | I hear that. | 知道了 |
[06:47] | We’re sitting ducks down here! | 我们在这儿是坐以待毙 |
[06:49] | You go, I’ll cover. Why me? | 你去 我掩护 为什么要我去?! |
[06:50] | Don’t start. Fine! | 少废话 好啦! |
[06:52] | Ready? Yeah! | 准备好了吗? 恩 |
[06:54] | Go! | 去吧! |
[07:02] | Five of them, spread out between nine and one! 50 meters. | 5个人 分布在1点到9点的位置 50米处 |
[07:06] | Ready? | 准备好了吗? |
[07:08] | Go! | 走! |
[07:14] | I didn’t see any shiny silver out there. | 没看到那边有赛昂武士 |
[07:17] | I think we’re dealing with the human variety. | 我看对方是人类 |
[07:20] | Hope so. They’re not as tough as mechanicals. | 但愿如此 他们可没机器那么凶猛 |
[07:23] | Yeah. | 恩 |
[07:25] | They do bleed good, though. You gotta like that. | 可他们还是会流血 真烦 |
[07:31] | HELO: Let’s get out of here. Come on. | 离开这里!走! |
[07:37] | They locked the Chief up with Boomer. | 他们把上士和布玛儿关到了一起 |
[07:39] | Tigh thinks he’s a Cylon. | 泰认为他是赛昂人 |
[07:40] | I know. I’m going to see the Colonel now. | 我知道 我现在要去见上校 |
[07:42] | I think he wants me to find a way to clear the Chief or… | 我看他想让我想个办法洗脱上士的嫌疑或是… |
[07:45] | Or what? Throw him out the airlock like a piece of garbage? | 或是什么? 把他像垃圾一样丢进过渡舱吗? |
[07:50] | If Commander Adama were in charge this would never happen. | 如果阿达玛指挥官在的话 才不会这样 |
[07:52] | Yes, but he’s not in charge, is he? | 是 可他不在 对吧? |
[07:55] | But I’ve known the Chief for years. He’s no toaster. | 可我认识上士几年了 他可不是赛鬼子 |
[07:57] | He was involved with Lieutenant Valerii, | 他曾与已被认作是赛鬼子的… |
[07:59] | who most certainly is a toaster. | 沃莱瑞中尉交往 |
[08:01] | NO. 6: That word is racist. I don’t like it. | 那么说可是种族歧视 我不喜欢 |
[08:03] | Sure, | 当然 |
[08:04] | he’s shown some bad judgment getting involved with her. | 与她交往是他一时的糊涂 |
[08:07] | But that doesn’t mean he’s a toaster. | 可那并不代表他就是赛鬼子 |
[08:09] | You’ve got to help him. | 你得救救他 |
[08:11] | Say something, Gaius. | 说话啊 盖尤斯 |
[08:13] | Tell me you won’t have racial epithets used in your presence. | 告诉我你不会用这些带有种族歧视意味的称号 |
[08:16] | I’m very sorry. | 非常抱歉 |
[08:17] | I was going to tell the Colonel there’s nothing I can do. | 我本打算告诉上校 我无能为力 |
[08:19] | The Cylon detector I developed doesn’t work. Clearly. | 显然 我所研制的赛昂人探测器并不好用 |
[08:23] | No. | 不 |
[08:25] | You’ve got to help him. | 你得救救他 |
[08:28] | Your child’s gonna be half toaster. | 你的孩子将是半个赛鬼子 |
[08:30] | How does that make you feel? | 你作何感想呢? |
[08:33] | Nothing could make me happier. | 我高兴的不得了 |
[08:35] | I just don’t know what I’d possibly say. Excuse me. | 我只是不知道自己可能会说些什么 失陪 |
[08:38] | CALLY: He helped you. | 他救过你! |
[08:40] | He didn’t tell anyone what you did on Kobol. | 他没对任何人说你在科波上的所做作为 |
[08:44] | What you did to Crashdown. | 你对克莱斯当干了什么 |
[08:51] | What I did to Crashdown saved your life. | 我对克莱斯当所做的救了你一命 |
[08:56] | Are you blackmailing me? | 你是在恐吓我? |
[09:00] | Help the Chief, help yourself, Doctor. | 救上士就是挽救你自己 博士 |
[09:05] | NO. 6: Yes, Doctor. | 是的 博士 |
[09:06] | That’s what you’re best at, isn’t it? | 那才是你的强项 不是吗? |
[09:13] | Deck log. | 战舰日志 |
[09:14] | What the hell’s the matter with your Cylon detector, Doctor? | 你的赛昂人探测器到底是怎么回事 博士? |
[09:16] | You gave the assassin a pass. | 你给了刺客可乘之机 |
[09:18] | Yes, but that was a beta test. A preliminary. | 对 可那是贝塔版本的 初步测试 |
[09:19] | Clearly, I haven’t perfected my methodology and she slipped through. | 显然 方法还没得以完善 而她乘虚而入 |
[09:22] | DUALLA: Fuel report. | 燃料报告 |
[09:23] | TIGH: What the hell are you telling me here, | 那你到底是什么意思? |
[09:25] | that we are back to square one? | 我们要从头开始? |
[09:26] | That no one’s results are definitive? No, I… | 大家的结果都不是肯定的? |
[09:28] | That we have no way of knowing who are the Cylons among us? | 我们根本不知道我们中谁是赛昂人? |
[09:30] | BALTAR: I’m not saying that. I’m saying since Valerii’s test… | 不 我是说从沃莱瑞的测… |
[09:32] | Since the assassin’s test, I’ve developed a new set of protocols, | 刺客的测试 我已研究出一套新方法 |
[09:36] | which should eliminate any errors, | 可以完全避免原来的突然发生的错误 |
[09:37] | anomalies, that cropped up earlier. | 以及异常 还更快捷 |
[09:38] | If you let me test the Chief’s blood, | 如果你让我检测一下上士的血样 |
[09:40] | I might be able to tell once and for all… | 我也许会查明 |
[09:42] | No if. I want a definitive answer, | 没有也许 我要肯定的答案 |
[09:43] | no more of your weasly techno-babble. | 别用你那一套专业术语和我喋喋不休 |
[09:45] | He’s a Cylon or he’s not, | 他是不是赛昂人 |
[09:47] | so get down there and do something right for a change. | 你快去把事情给我办好 |
[09:52] | I am the Vice President. | 我是副总统 |
[09:54] | Legally speaking, if the president is incapacitated, | 法律上讲 如果总统无法执政 |
[09:57] | shouldn’t I take over her duties? | 我就该代替她 |
[09:58] | Legally speaking, I have declared martial law | 法律上讲 我宣布实施了戒严令 |
[10:00] | and that makes you nobody. | 这就使你无足轻重 |
[10:04] | So, unless you want to join Roslin in the brig, | 所以 除非你想和罗丝琳一起关禁闭 |
[10:07] | I suggest you get to work. | 不然我建议你还是快去工作 |
[10:10] | It’s good to see you, Colonel. | 很高兴见到你 上校 |
[10:13] | Aren’t you getting tired of the continual humiliation? | 受尽凌辱的你不厌烦吗? |
[10:16] | The disrespect from mechanics and colonels alike? | 机器和人类都没把你放在眼里 |
[10:19] | What do you think? | 你的意思是? |
[10:20] | Maybe it’s time to do something about it? | 也许是时候该做出点对策了 |
[10:26] | GAETA: Sir? What’s this? | 长官 这是什么? |
[10:27] | The fleet captains are reporting protests among civilians, | 舰队里的船长报告平民中有人抗议 |
[10:30] | demonstrations, petitions, even some civil disobedience, | 示威 请愿 甚至是消极抵抗 |
[10:33] | all over the declaration of martial law. | 全部是针对戒严令 |
[10:35] | Sir, there’s more. | 长官 这还有 |
[10:38] | The Tauranian refining vessel has stopped refining tylium. | 艾拓恩提炼船停止提炼锑砾钼 |
[10:41] | They say if they don’t have a voice in the government… | 他们说如果无政府统治… |
[10:43] | What? | 什么? |
[10:44] | Their captain says they’ll send fuel | 他们的船长说一旦恢复平民政府 |
[10:46] | once a civilian government has been restored, | 就立即派送燃料 |
[10:48] | and, three other ships are also refusing to re-supply Galactica | 另有三艘船表示除非总统恢复职权 |
[10:52] | until the President’s reinstated. | 否则拒绝为卡拉狄加再补给 |
[10:58] | And I got a note from Combat, | 我从作战信息中心那里 |
[11:00] | warning about problems with tylium re-supply, | 接到了有关锑砾钼再补给问题的通知 |
[11:03] | so watch your fuel burn until further notice. | 所以在作进一步通知以前请注意燃料的使用量 |
[11:06] | Questions? | 有什么问题吗? |
[11:07] | When you coming back to the card game? | 你什么时候回来打牌? |
[11:10] | I’m afraid when I’m off duty, | 恐怕下班后 |
[11:11] | I’ll be enjoying the intimate surroundings of the brig until… | 我就要去享受牢狱的快乐生活 直到… |
[11:15] | well, until further notice. | 直到再作通知 |
[11:18] | Come on back. We miss you, Captain. | 回来吧 我们想你了 上尉 |
[11:20] | We could bring the game to you. | 我们可以拿到你那里玩 |
[11:21] | Somehow I doubt Col. Tigh would approve. | 可我怀疑泰上校是否会同意 |
[11:23] | There’s one going on tomorrow night! | 拜托 明天就有一局 |
[11:25] | Hey, all right. All right. | 好了 好了 |
[11:27] | Hey, knock it off! | 算了吧 |
[11:30] | Morning, sir. | 早上好 长官 |
[11:31] | Sergeant. Shall we? | 中士 我们走吧 |
[11:36] | Morning, sir. | 早上好 长官 |
[11:37] | Morning, Dee. Fancy meeting you here. | 早上好 小杜 很高兴在这见到你 |
[11:39] | I was just on my way, sir. | 我只是顺路 |
[11:40] | Hey, guys. How’s it going, Dee? | 嗨 各位 还好吗? 小杜? |
[11:42] | Good, thanks. | 挺好的 多谢 |
[11:44] | How’s my father today? | 我父亲今天怎么样? |
[11:45] | Commander Adama’s the same, Captain. | 阿达玛指挥官还是老样子 上尉 |
[11:48] | He’s sedated. | 注射了镇静剂 |
[11:50] | Resting comfortably since the surgery. | 手术后一直很舒适地休息着 |
[11:53] | Trouble brewing in the fleet, though. | 舰队里倒是正酝酿着麻烦事 |
[11:55] | Oh, I’m shocked. | 真让我吃惊 |
[11:56] | What kind of trouble? | 什么样的麻烦? |
[11:58] | Martial law isn’t going down too well. | 戒严令的效果并不太好 |
[11:59] | Protests, demonstrations, | 抗议 示威 |
[12:02] | some ships are even refusing to re-supply Galactica. | 有些船甚至拒绝为卡拉狄加再补给 |
[12:04] | And this is the honeymoon period. | 现在是蜜月时期 |
[12:06] | What’s a dictator to do? | 独裁者会做什么呢? |
[12:09] | Yeah, I wish… | 我希望… |
[12:13] | I wish you were in command, sir. | 我希望是你来当指挥官 长官 |
[12:15] | Dee… | 小杜 |
[12:17] | He’s hitting the bottle. A lot. | 他老是喝酒 喝了好多 |
[12:22] | Thank you for the company, Petty Officer Dualla. | 多谢陪我 杜亚拉中士 |
[12:25] | You’re welcome, sir. | 不客气 长官 |
[12:40] | You okay, baby? | 你没事吧 宝贝儿? |
[12:41] | No, I’m not okay. My head feels like | 不 有事 脑袋像是… |
[12:42] | it’s gonna roll off my shoulders. | 要从脖子上掉下来了一样 |
[12:45] | What’re you working on? | 在研究什么? |
[12:46] | I’m trying to figure out how to solve our re-supply problem | 我正在想办法解决再补给问题 |
[12:50] | now that half the fleet has gone out on strike. | 一半舰队都已经罢工了 |
[12:53] | Are you serious? | 真的? |
[12:54] | Yes, I’m serious. | 恩 是真的 |
[12:55] | I should probably call a summit. | 我应该与各船长 |
[12:56] | Sit down with all the ship captains | 举行高峰会谈 |
[12:58] | and explain the situation and tell them | 解释当前情况 |
[13:00] | why I had to declare martial law. | 告诉他们我为什么要实施戒严令 |
[13:03] | Screw them. Like you have to explain yourself to them. | 去他们的 你还用得着和他们解释吗 |
[13:06] | It wouldn’t hurt. Might cool things down a little. | 没什么大不了的 也许还能缓和一下局势 |
[13:12] | What? | 怎么? |
[13:14] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[13:17] | I don’t know, it’s… | 不 只是… |
[13:19] | You’re the boss. | 你是老大 |
[13:20] | Far be it for me to tell you how to do your job. | 不该由我来告诉你该怎么做 |
[13:23] | I know that’s one of your issues. | 我知道你不喜欢 |
[13:24] | Just say it. | 你就说吧 |
[13:26] | I don’t know, it just feels kind of touchy-feely. | 不知道 只觉得有些过于感情化了 |
[13:29] | You know, “Let’s all sit down | 比如 “大家都请坐 |
[13:31] | “and talk about how we feel about martial law. “ | 谈一下对戒严令的看法” |
[13:34] | Bill would never do that. | 比尔可不会那么做 |
[13:36] | But you gotta do what you gotta do, | 但想怎么做随便你 |
[13:39] | I mean, Bill may never get on his feet again. | 我的意思是比尔可能永远都站不起来了 |
[13:44] | Honey. | 甜心 |
[13:45] | Honey, you handle this the way you want. | 甜心 你按你自己的想法去处理这事 |
[13:48] | They’ll respect that eventually. | 他们最终会遵从你的决定 |
[13:59] | This is the XO. | 我是副长 |
[14:00] | Mr. Gaeta, send the following to all ships captains. | 盖塔先生 把以下电文传给各船长 |
[14:03] | Message begins, | 电文如下 |
[14:04] | “Re-supply operations of this ship are not, repeat, not optional. | 为此船再补给的行动没有..重复..没有选择的余地 |
[14:08] | “All ships to recommence scheduled supply runs immediately. | 各船立即重新开始安排补给 |
[14:13] | “Failure to comply will result in stern measures. “ | 不服从命令将作严肃处理 |
[14:18] | Message ends. | 电文结束 |
[14:24] | You happy now? | 你现在开心了? |
[14:26] | STARBUCK: I’ll flank! | 我就位 |
[14:27] | I’ll draw fire! | 我去交火 |
[14:58] | No, no. | 想都别想 |
[15:01] | Hi. | 喂 |
[15:30] | We’re not Cylons. | 我们不是赛昂人 |
[15:33] | Right. You’re human. | 对 你是人类 |
[15:36] | You have a soul. You swim in the stream. | 你有灵魂 你在小溪中游泳 |
[15:38] | We heard it all before. | 这我们都听过 |
[15:39] | Hey, Colonial Fleet. Notice the uniforms? | 殖民舰队 注意到这身制服了吗? |
[15:42] | Yeah, right. We’ve seen Cylons in uniform before. | 可不 我们也见过穿制服的赛昂人 |
[15:44] | We’re human. Yeah, right. | 我们是人类 恩 可不是吗 |
[15:46] | STARBUCK: Everyone on Caprica is dead. | 卡布里卡上的人都死光了 |
[15:48] | You’re not. | 你就没死 |
[15:49] | I just got here. I want to hear some names. | 我刚到这儿 报一下名吧 |
[15:54] | I’m Anders. | 我是安德斯 |
[15:56] | Samuel T. Anders? | 萨缪尔·安德斯 |
[15:57] | Yeah, that’s right. | 恩 对 |
[15:59] | SAM: That’s Jo-Man, Rally, Ten Point… | 乔曼 雷丽 石电 |
[16:01] | Sue-shaun, Crip-key, Morris Fink. | 苏尚 科利基 莫里斯·芬克 |
[16:04] | Kara, these are the Caprica Buccaneers. | 卡拉 这些人是”卡布里卡掠夺者队”的 |
[16:07] | I don’t think so. | 我看不是 |
[16:09] | Give me a ball, little girl. I’ll shove it up your ass. | 拿球来试试 小娘们儿 有你好瞧的 |
[16:11] | Please. Try. | 拜托 试试看 |
[16:13] | Okay, since we’re all getting along so well, | 好 大家都不错 |
[16:16] | can people stop pointing their guns at us? | 咱就别拿枪互相指着了 |
[16:19] | How does a professional pyramid team survive a nuclear holocaust? | 一支职业金字塔球赛队怎么在核浩劫中活了下来? |
[16:22] | We were in the mountains when the Cylons attacked. | 赛昂人袭击的时候我们正在山里 |
[16:24] | High altitude training. | 在做高原训练 |
[16:25] | We’ve been on the run ever since. | 从那以后就一直在逃亡 |
[16:28] | Doing what? | 干什么? |
[16:29] | Raiding military stores for ammo, anti-radiation meds, | 袭击军械库夺取弹药 寻找抗辐射药物 |
[16:34] | and plugging toasters whenever they show up. | 见到赛鬼子就杀 |
[16:36] | Same as us. | 和我们一样 |
[16:38] | Okay. | 好 |
[16:41] | How many foul breaks did you have | 你们与爱诺朗的季后赛 |
[16:42] | in the play-off against Aerilon? | 犯规次数是多少? |
[16:45] | You’re kidding, right? | 你是开玩笑吧? |
[16:46] | You either have the answer or you have a bullet. | 说不对就吃枪子儿 |
[16:49] | Three. | 3次 |
[16:51] | Wrong. Four. | 错 4次 |
[16:54] | Three. | 3次 |
[16:55] | Last one was called back on instant replay. | 最后一次通过重播判为无效 |
[16:57] | HELO: He’s right, Starbuck. | 他说的对 星芭儿 |
[17:00] | I lost 20 cubits on that game. | 我那场比赛损失了20库比特 |
[17:03] | Fine, for now. | 好吧 暂时没事了 |
[17:08] | On three. | 数到三 |
[17:11] | One. | 一 |
[17:12] | Two. | 二 |
[17:13] | Three. | 三 |
[17:21] | You know you guys suck, right? | 你们真是逊毙了 知道吗? |
[17:24] | You can’t shoot, you can’t pass, | 投球不中 传球失误 |
[17:27] | and you sure as hell can’t take a point. | 肯定也就无法得分啦 |
[17:29] | Everyone’s a critic. | 人人都要说三到四啊 |
[17:36] | Here’s your medication, Madam President. | 这是您的药 总统女士 |
[17:39] | And a little something from the galley. | 还有一些从厨房带来的东西 |
[17:43] | Thank you, Cpl. Venner. | 谢谢你 温纳下士 |
[17:51] | Chamalla and licorice. | 卡马拉和甘草 |
[17:53] | Would you like some? | 要些不? |
[17:54] | I hate licorice. | 我讨厌甘草 |
[17:56] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[18:03] | It’s interesting he still calls you, “Madam President”. | 有趣的是他仍然称呼您为总统女士 |
[18:06] | You still have a lot of supporters out there. | 您在外面还有很多支持者 |
[18:13] | Something ugly is coming. I can feel it. | 我能感觉到即将发生一些丑陋的事 |
[18:18] | Sir, the refinery captain’s still not cooperating. | 长官 提炼船的船长仍拒绝合作 |
[18:21] | And now seven other container ships | 又有7艘集装箱船拒绝再补给 |
[18:23] | are refusing to release their supplies, food, medicine, even coffee. | 食物 药物 甚至是咖啡 |
[18:27] | Coffee? This is getting ridiculous. | 咖啡?越来越荒唐了 |
[18:31] | Frak this. It’s time to get their attention. | 去他妈的!该给他们点颜色看看了 |
[18:33] | I’m sending in the Marines. | 我要派陆战队 |
[18:34] | I want a Raptor and an armed Marine boarding party | 派一架猛禽号和一队陆战突袭队 |
[18:38] | for every ship refusing the re-supply order. | 前往任何一艘拒绝再补给命令的船只 |
[18:41] | Sir, we’re stretched pretty thin on manpower. | 长官 我们人力极其短缺 |
[18:43] | I’m not sure we have enough Marine non-coms | 我看没有足够陆战队 |
[18:45] | to command that many boarding parties. | 指挥那么多突袭队 长官 |
[18:47] | Pull pilots and deck officers | 如有必要 调动驾驶员和船上官员 |
[18:49] | to command the boarding parties if you have to. | 去指挥突袭队 |
[18:51] | Tell them to get over there and bring back the supplies. | 告诉他们去那里拿回补给 |
[18:54] | Whatever it takes. | 不论用什么方法 |
[18:56] | Make it happen, Lieutenant. | 快去办吧 中尉 |
[18:57] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[19:07] | People, step back. All right. | 大家 退后 知道吗? |
[19:08] | We’re just here for the supplies! | 我们只是来拿补给品的 |
[19:11] | Stay out of our way and no one gets hurt! | 别挡道 不要有人因此受伤 |
[19:14] | PALLADINO: For the last time! Step back, all right! | 最后再说一次 退后 知道吗? |
[19:16] | Get back! | 退后! |
[19:39] | Cease fire! | 停火 |
[19:52] | TIGH: Four civilian dead. | 4名平民死亡 |
[19:53] | How the frak could this have happened? | 这他妈的是怎么搞的? |
[19:55] | What did you expect, genius? | 你以为呢 天才? |
[19:56] | You put a pilot in charge of crowd control. | 你派驾驶员来维持人群秩序 |
[20:04] | Palladino! | 帕伦蒂诺! |
[20:07] | Did you give the order to shoot on that crowd? | 是你下命令向人群开枪的吗? |
[20:10] | No, sir. Of course not. | 不是 长官 当然不是 |
[20:12] | The crowd surrounded us. | 人群把我们团团围住了 |
[20:14] | Were they armed? | 他们有武器吗? |
[20:15] | No, sir, but | 没有 长官 |
[20:17] | you had to be there. They were yelling and screaming at us | 可你不知道当时的情景 他们叫骂我们 |
[20:20] | and then it got violent. They started throwing things, canisters, | 然后他们变得异常暴力 向我们扔东西 罐子… |
[20:25] | coffee, I think. | 咖啡 |
[20:26] | Coffee? | 咖啡? |
[20:27] | You shot people for throwing coffee? | 你们向他们射击就因为他们扔咖啡? |
[20:30] | The crowd was out of control, they were pressing in on us. | 当时人群失去了控制 他们在逼迫我们 |
[20:32] | My men were getting hurt. Somebody took a shot, | 我的人受了伤 有人开了一枪 |
[20:35] | I don’t know who it was. | 我不知道是谁 |
[20:36] | Then all hell broke loose. | 然后就一片混乱 |
[20:46] | If ever we needed you, Bill, it’s right now. | 最需要你的时候 比尔 就是现在了 |
[20:53] | Troops shooting unarmed civilians. | 军队向手无寸铁的平民开枪 |
[20:55] | This is a travesty. | 这太卑劣了 |
[20:57] | He has truly stepped over the line. | 他真的做得太过分了 |
[20:59] | It’ll cause an explosion in the fleet. | 这在舰队中将引起轩然大波 |
[21:01] | The press will have a field day. | 媒体将以此大作文章 |
[21:02] | The ships will begin to splinter. | 舰队将走向分裂 |
[21:05] | The Cylons will be able to eliminate us a few ships at a time. | 赛昂人就会慢慢蚕食我们 |
[21:18] | I’ve got to get out of here now. | 我们得马上从这里出去 |
[21:21] | Corporal. | 下士 |
[21:22] | I’m right with you. | 我和你在一起 |
[21:24] | I’m so glad you said that. | 很高兴你这么说 |
[21:26] | I wanna take Billy and Elosha with me. | 我要带比利和伊罗霞一起走 |
[21:27] | Of course you do. | 这是当然 |
[21:29] | I’ve worked out a way of getting us in the hangar deck | 我已经有个办法能让我们到达机库 |
[21:32] | and I can get us a Raptor. | 还能弄架猛禽号 |
[21:34] | But we’re still gonna need clearance to get off the ship. | 但我们仍要获得离舰许可 |
[21:37] | I know how to get that. | 我知道怎么能得到 |
[21:38] | You do? | 是吗? |
[21:39] | The question is, where do we go once we get off this ship? | 问题是离舰后去哪儿? |
[21:42] | We’ll have to find some place to hide in the fleet | 我们要在舰队中找个能藏身 |
[21:44] | while we rally support among the people. | 并且能得到人民支持的地方 |
[21:46] | APOLLO: I’ve got an idea about that. | 我心里有数了 |
[21:50] | You’re not gonna like it. | 可你不会喜欢的 |
[22:02] | I’m not cut out for this. I never was. | 我根本就无法胜任 本来就不行 |
[22:04] | Don’t talk like that, Saul. | 别那么说 索尔 |
[22:05] | This is your moment. | 这是你的机遇 |
[22:06] | Me and Bill, side by side, that was the deal. | 我和比尔 分工协作 这是约定 |
[22:09] | It was never supposed to be me alone. | 本就不该是我一个人孤军奋战 |
[22:10] | Well, like it or not, you’re in command. | 无论喜欢与否 都是你在指挥 |
[22:12] | So you better deal with it. | 所以就要你去应付 |
[22:13] | I don’t want to “deal with it”. | 我不想去应付这些 |
[22:15] | I do not want a command, don’t you get it? | 不想指挥 你还不明白吗? |
[22:17] | Jeez, why do I listen to you? | 老天 我为什么要听你的? |
[22:19] | What are you talking… | 你在说什 |
[22:20] | I never told you to send troops out to that ship. | 我可没叫你派兵去那艘船 |
[22:22] | No, no. You didn’t tell me to send troops anywhere. | 对 你没让我派过兵 |
[22:24] | You just manipulate. You always do. | 你只是操纵这一切 你一直都是这样 |
[22:26] | You put the knife in and you twist it. | 话里有话 |
[22:28] | Oh, right. You’re gonna blame me for your own inadequacies? | 好啊 你自己办事不力还怪罪到我的头上来了? |
[22:31] | I’m not blaming you, Ellen. | 我没怪你 艾伦 |
[22:32] | You are so frakking passive | 你他妈的也太逆来顺受了 |
[22:33] | that if I didn’t push you… Well, forget it. | 要不是我助你一臂之力… 别提了 |
[22:36] | …you’d never get your head out of that frakking bottle | 你永远都是醉鬼一个 |
[22:38] | and do anything! | 一事无成 |
[22:40] | I’m warning you, I’m telling… | 我警告你 我告诉你 |
[22:41] | Get your… | 滚开 |
[22:53] | Oh, yeah. I love you so much. | 我好爱你 |
[22:56] | Shut up, Ellen. | 闭嘴 艾伦 |
[22:59] | I guess you really must hate me. | 我猜你一定很狠我 |
[23:05] | I don’t know if it makes any difference right now | 我不知道这么说还有没有用 |
[23:07] | but I’m really sorry you got pulled into this. | 但真的很抱歉把你卷了进来 |
[23:10] | You know, what we had… | 你知道我们之间 |
[23:11] | Was nothing. Nothing. | 没有任何关系 |
[23:14] | You’re a machine. I’m not. | 你是机器 而我不是 |
[23:17] | Well, whatever I am, I know how I felt. | 不管我是什么 我知道自己的感受 |
[23:21] | Software doesn’t have feelings. | 软件没有感情 |
[23:23] | BALTAR: Open cell. | 开门 |
[23:24] | I never meant to hurt you. | 我从没想过去伤害你 |
[23:35] | I’d like some privacy, please. | 请让我们单独呆会儿 |
[23:39] | I’ll be fine, thank you. | 我不会有事的 谢谢 |
[23:47] | And how are we this evening? | 两位晚上过的怎么样? |
[23:50] | What do you want? | 你想怎样? |
[23:52] | I’m here to determine whether you’re a Cylon or not. | 我是来决定你是否是赛昂人的 |
[23:59] | Your arm, please. | 请把袖子挽好 |
[24:06] | His test doesn’t work too well. | 他的测试可不怎么灵光 |
[24:07] | I mean, he gave me the green light. | 他说我通过了 |
[24:09] | The test works | 测试是… |
[24:12] | just fine. | 有效的 |
[24:22] | Chief? | 上士 |
[24:25] | BALTAR: I lied to you, Sharon. | 我骗了你 莎伦 |
[24:28] | I covered up your true nature from the rest of the fleet | 我为了个人目的 而对整个舰队 |
[24:30] | for my own purposes. | 隐瞒了你的真面目 |
[24:31] | What did you do to him? He’s not breathing! | 你把他怎么了?他没呼吸了 |
[24:33] | No, he’s dying right now, Sharon. | 不 他现在可快死了 莎伦 |
[24:35] | I can save him, | 我可以救他 |
[24:37] | if you tell me how many Cylons there are left in the fleet. | 除非你告诉我舰队里还有多少个赛昂人 |
[24:40] | I don’t know, but I’m not getting a pulse! | 我不知道 可他没脉搏了 |
[24:42] | Yes, you do. | 不 你知道 |
[24:43] | Now, buried, deep down in that thing | 在你那所谓的 |
[24:45] | you call a subconscious, you know. | 潜意识深处 你知道有 |
[24:47] | How many? I don’t know! | 有多少? 我不知道! |
[24:48] | He doesn’t have time for this, Sharon. | 他的时间可不多了 莎伦 |
[24:50] | His organs are shutting down. | 他的器官要衰竭了 |
[24:51] | In 10 seconds time, he’ll experience complete brain stem death. | 10秒钟内 他就会脑死亡 |
[24:55] | Now, how many? | 到底多少个? |
[24:58] | Do you love him, Sharon? | 你爱他吗 莎伦? |
[25:00] | Only you can save him. | 只有你能救他 |
[25:03] | Ten, nine… | 十 九… |
[25:05] | Do you love him? Do you love him, Sharon? | 你爱他吗? 你爱他吗 莎伦? |
[25:09] | Eight! There are eight! | 8个 有8个 |
[25:43] | All right, let’s get these weapons unloaded! Let’s go! | 好了 把武器卸下来 快! |
[25:48] | We raided an armory earlier today, about 18 klicks north. | 今天早些时候袭击了一个军械库 在这里以北18克利克的地方 |
[25:51] | Brought home a lot of toys. | 收获了不少玩具 |
[25:52] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方? |
[25:54] | Delphi Union High School. | 特尔斐联盟高中 |
[25:55] | Toasters don’t patrol this area. | 赛鬼子不会巡逻到这里 |
[25:57] | It’s a good place to get some shut-eye, a bite to eat. | 食宿的好地方 |
[25:59] | How many people you have here? | 这里有多少人? |
[26:01] | 53. | 53人 |
[26:02] | We had almost 100 before the toasters ambushed us last week. | 原来差不多有100人 可上周中了赛鬼子的埋伏 |
[26:05] | Let’s go! More pyramid teams? | 快! 还有金字塔球赛队吗? |
[26:07] | No. Just us C-Bucs. | 没有 只有我们卡布里卡队 |
[26:08] | The rest are survivalists, hikers, mostly. | 其他的都是侥幸活下来的人 和一些旅行者 |
[26:11] | How’s your stock of anti-radiation meds? | 存有多少抗辐射剂? |
[26:13] | SAM: We raided a couple of hospitals down in Pilgrim Bay. | 在朝圣湾奇袭了几家医院 |
[26:15] | I figure we’ve got enough for about three months. | 我算了一下够我们用3个月的了 |
[26:18] | Let’s get you some bunk space. Come on. | 走去给你们找个住的地方 来吧 |
[26:22] | Fifty-three, huh? Not exactly an army. | 53人? 算不上是一支军队 |
[26:25] | A hell of a lot better than the two of us | 可要比我们两人只身 |
[26:27] | if we’re going to assault an airbase, | 攻打一座空军基地 |
[26:29] | steal a Heavy Raider and get the frak off this planet. | 还要偷个重装突袭机逃离这该死的星球强多了 |
[26:31] | I’ll just be a moment. | 我就呆一会儿 |
[26:37] | Doctor, | 医生 |
[26:39] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[26:41] | But it’s illegal, dangerous, and in violation of your oath as an officer. | 但这将是违法 危险 且与你作为军人的誓言背道而驰的 |
[26:46] | You’re a lousy salesman. | 你是一个差劲的推销员 |
[26:48] | Corporal. Cpl. Venner. | 下士 温纳 |
[26:52] | I just want to tell you how much the President appreciates | 我只想告诉你总统是多么感激 |
[26:55] | all the little things you do for her. | 你为她所做的一些小事 |
[26:57] | Hey, anything I can do to make things easier for her. | 只要能让她好受些就行 |
[27:00] | Great. | 好极了 |
[27:01] | She has a special request. | 她有个特殊的请求 |
[27:07] | If I could just get your signature, sir. | 请签名 长官 |
[27:19] | Why are we closing down Causeway B? | 为什么要关闭B堤道? |
[27:22] | Integrity testing, sir. | 整合测试 长官 |
[27:24] | It got chewed up pretty bad when the toasters boarded us | 赛鬼子侵入的时候 毁坏挺严重的 |
[27:27] | and we’ve been getting some pressure drops in there. | 那里的压力有些下降 |
[27:33] | Tell them to get it fixed. | 告诉他们把它修好 |
[27:49] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[27:50] | Lieutenant. | 中尉 |
[27:53] | Things are pretty frakked up these days. | 这几天一切都一团糟 |
[27:55] | Things are pretty frakked up most days. | 恩 大多数时候是这样的 |
[27:59] | If people are upset | 如果有人不开心 |
[28:01] | they should go through proper channels, so… | 应该通过正常渠道解决问题 |
[28:03] | I’m not sure I understand what you… | 我不太清楚你 |
[28:04] | I was running some maintenance checks | 我刚才在做维修核对工作 |
[28:07] | and detected a series of scrambled calls | 查到在过去几小时内 |
[28:08] | going out over the past few hours. | 有人打了几个加密电话 |
[28:10] | You wouldn’t happen to know anything about that, would you? | 你不知道这是谁干的 是吧? |
[28:13] | No, sir. Off-log calls are against regs. | 不知道 长官 未记录电话违反规定 |
[28:17] | That’s right. | 说的对 |
[28:29] | I’m sure you won’t approve. | 我知道你不会同意的 |
[28:31] | But I guess that’s nothing new. | 可这我早料到了 |
[28:34] | I just want you to know that this… | 我只想让你知道这… |
[28:36] | This isn’t about you and me. | 这不是你我之间的事情 |
[28:45] | Goodbye, Dad. | 再见 爸爸 |
[29:00] | You gonna help out here or what? | 你是来帮忙的 还是怎么的? |
[29:01] | They’re putting the Chief in there, you know. | 他们把上士关了起来 你知道吗 |
[29:03] | I don’t care if they put a giant parakeet in here. | 我才不在乎关的是大鹦鹉还是什么 |
[29:06] | The Colonel says we build a cell, we build a cell. | 上校让我们造牢房 我们就造 |
[29:08] | This isn’t right. He’s one of us. | 这么说不对 他是我们的人 |
[29:11] | No. He’s one of them. | 不 他是赛昂人中的一员 |
[29:12] | He always was. We just never saw it. | 一直都是这样子 只是我们没觉察到 |
[29:13] | No, he’s innocent. She tricked him. | 不 他是无辜的 她骗了他 |
[29:16] | Such loyalty. Were you frakking him, too? | 好忠诚啊 你也上了他? |
[29:27] | You want to get pissed at someone, you get pissed at Boomer. | 你要埋怨别人 最好去埋怨布玛儿 |
[29:30] | She’s the one who put the Chief in this cell here, not us. | 是她连累上士坐牢的 可不是我们 |
[29:32] | Specialist? | 专家? |
[29:42] | Evening, sir. | 晚上好 长官 |
[29:43] | Evening, Dee. Fancy meeting you here. | 晚上好 小杜 很高兴在这见到你 |
[29:46] | Everything set? | 一切安排妥当了? |
[29:48] | Roger that. | 是的 |
[29:50] | Sorry, Captain. Can’t chit-chat today. | 抱歉 上尉 今天不能闲聊了 |
[29:53] | Captain. | 上尉 |
[29:56] | I’m having trouble with the ordinance tracking on my Raptor, sir. | 我的猛禽号上的弹药输送出了问题 |
[29:59] | I can’t get it to cycle. | 无法更换 |
[30:02] | Oh, change of plans, boys. Instead of getting some rack time | 改变计划 各位 不能去休息了 |
[30:05] | I’m gonna take a minute to do the Lieutenant’s job for her. | 我要去帮一下中尉 |
[30:09] | GUARD: Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[30:10] | After you. | 你带路 |
[30:11] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[30:13] | Okay, make it look good, but not too good. | 好 狠点打 但别太狠 |
[30:47] | Hold it! | 站住! |
[30:54] | Private, do you know who I am? | 你可能知道我是谁 |
[30:58] | Good. | 好 |
[30:59] | You and I have something in common. | 你我有些共同点 |
[31:02] | We each took an oath to protect and defend the Articles of Colonization. | 我们都谨记要保卫 |
[31:06] | Those Articles are under attack, | 像我们大家的民主生活一样 |
[31:09] | as is our entire democratic way of life. | 那些条款正在被践踏 |
[31:11] | Now, my duty won’t let me stand here and allow that to happen. | 现在 我的职责促使我不能对此坐视不管 |
[31:16] | So I intend to go through that hatch and get off this ship. | 所以我要通过那扇舱门 离开这船 |
[31:22] | Damn it. They should be here by now. | 该死 他们现在该到了 |
[31:27] | You can either stand aside or you can shoot me. | 站到一边或杀了我 |
[31:31] | You’ll have to decide where your duty lies. | 你来决定你的职责是什么 |
[31:37] | Madam President… | 总统女士… |
[31:56] | Madam President, this way. | 总统女士 这边请 |
[31:58] | Oh, Billy… | 比利 |
[31:59] | Madam President, | 总统女士… |
[32:01] | I’m not getting on that ship with you. | 我不能和您一起上船 |
[32:06] | What? | 怎么? |
[32:08] | I understand what you’re trying to do. | 我明白您要做什么 |
[32:11] | But it’s gonna divide the fleet. | 但这将导致舰队产生派别 |
[32:14] | At the very best, it’ll create an insurgency against Adama | 至少将会引起叛乱来反抗阿达玛 |
[32:17] | and at the worst, a civil war. | 更糟糕的话 就是内战 |
[32:19] | Taking part in that is a line that I won’t cross. | 我不会去冒这个险 |
[32:22] | APOLLO: We do not have a lot of time. | 时间不多了 |
[32:30] | I wish you well. | 祝你平安 |
[32:49] | Dustoff two-seven, Checkers green, | 医用机2-7 检验器为绿色 |
[32:52] | ready for launch on medical mission. | 准备起飞执行医疗任务 |
[32:55] | Request clearance. | 请求准予起飞 |
[32:57] | Good to see you. You okay? | 见到你真好 没事吧? |
[32:59] | I think so. My feet barely touched the ground getting here. | 没事 我几乎是被抬来的 |
[33:03] | I know what you mean. | 我知道你的意思 |
[33:04] | MAN ON RADIO: Dustoff two-seven, Standard port three departure approved. | 医用机2-7 准许从3号全流道舱门起飞 |
[33:07] | Cleared for launch. | 可以起飞 |
[33:08] | Standard port three, wilco. | 3号全流道舱门起飞 照办! |
[33:24] | Sir, Cpl. Venner reports the former President’s missing. | 长官 温纳下士报告前任总统失踪 |
[33:27] | Missing? | 失踪? |
[33:28] | Two men down. Cell’s empty. | 两人受伤 牢里没人 |
[33:29] | Damn it. | 该死的! |
[33:30] | Alert security. Set Condition Two. | 警示保安 全船二级戒备 |
[33:33] | No one on or off the ship. | 禁止登舰或离舰 |
[33:36] | Attention. | 注意 |
[33:37] | Set Condition Two throughout the ship. | 全船二级戒备 |
[33:38] | Repeat. Set Condition Two throughout the ship. | 重复 全船二级戒备 |
[33:47] | Sir, flight log records a Raptor departed ship two minutes ago | 长官 飞行日志记录两分钟前一架载有卡托医生 |
[33:51] | with Doc Cottle on a medical emergency. | 执行紧急医疗任务的猛禽号离舰 |
[33:53] | Medical? Confirm that. | 医疗? 确认一下 |
[33:55] | Dradis has their transponder bearing 2-8-7 carom 0-0-3. | 雷达探测到他们的应答器在 方位2-8-7 弹回0-0-3 |
[33:59] | Range 2-7. | 范围2-7 |
[34:00] | Get the CAP on the horn and have them intercept. | 通知巡逻机前去拦截 |
[34:03] | And get Captain Adama out of the brig. | 把阿达玛上尉从禁闭室放出来 |
[34:06] | Sir, Doctor Cottle is still onboard. | 长官 卡托医生仍在舰上 |
[34:09] | He says he was forced to request the Raptor | 他说是阿波罗上尉用枪逼他… |
[34:11] | at gunpoint by Apollo. | 索取猛禽号的 |
[34:13] | Son-of-a-bitch. | 他奶奶的 |
[34:15] | Dee, put me through to that Raptor. | 小杜 给我接通那架猛禽号 |
[34:20] | GAETA: CAP has visual on the target. | 巡逻机已发现目标 |
[34:23] | Turn that ship around, Apollo, | 调头回来 阿波罗 |
[34:25] | or I’ll order the CAP to shoot you down. | 不然我命令巡逻机击落你们 |
[34:27] | APOLLO: We’re not turning back. | 我们不会回去了 |
[34:28] | I’ll do it. | 我会下命令的! |
[34:29] | And don’t think I won’t just because you’re the old man’s son. | 别以为你是老头子的儿子 我就不敢这么做 |
[34:32] | Then do what you have to do, Galactica. | 要来就来吧 卡拉狄加 |
[34:36] | Apollo out. | 阿波罗通话完毕 |
[34:41] | Fire across their bow. | 向机首前方开火 |
[34:44] | Hotdog, Galactica. | 热狗 我是卡拉狄加 |
[34:45] | Fire across their bow. Acknowledge. | 向机首前方开火 确认 |
[34:47] | Wilco, Galactica. | 照办 卡拉狄加 |
[34:54] | Hotdog reports they’re not turning around, sir. | 热狗报告他们并未调头 |
[34:58] | Where are they now? | 他们现在在哪里? |
[34:59] | Dradis shows them approaching Cloud 9. | 雷达显示接近星云九号 |
[35:02] | GAETA: Sir, if they dock, we may lose them. | 长官 如果他们入港 我们就弄丢他们了 |
[35:03] | Cloud 9 is one of the busiest transport hubs in the fleet. | 星云九号是舰队中最为繁忙的运输中心之一 |
[35:06] | Shuttles are coming and going constantly. | 飞梭来往频繁 |
[35:08] | If they board one and take off, | 在我们在关闭空管之前 |
[35:09] | it’ll be before we can shut down air traffic. | 他们就可以乘机离去 |
[35:14] | Galactica, Hotdog. Request instructions. | 卡拉狄加 我是热狗 请求指示 |
[35:19] | Galactica, Hotdog. I need further instructions. | 卡拉狄加 我是热狗 我需要进一步指示 |
[35:21] | Do I fire or not? | 是否开火 |
[35:30] | Dee, tell Hotdog to hold his fire. | 小杜 告诉热狗不要开火 |
[35:33] | Repeat, weapons hold. Do not fire. | 重复 不要开火 |
[35:35] | Hotdog, Galactica. Weapons hold. | 热狗 我是卡拉狄加 不要开火 |
[35:37] | Repeat, do not fire. | 重复 不要开火 |
[35:43] | They couldn’t have done it on their own. | 不可能是他自己干的 |
[35:47] | Anybody notice off-log calls? | 是否有未记录的电话 |
[35:50] | Scrambled communications? | 加密通讯? |
[35:53] | No, sir. Nothing. | 没有 长官 什么都没有 |
[36:13] | Well, we’re home free for now. | 暂时安全了 |
[36:18] | ZAREK: Good to see you, Madam President. | 见到你真好 总统女士 |
[36:24] | Captain Apollo, | 阿波罗上尉… |
[36:27] | what is Mr. Zarek doing here? | 泽瑞克先生在这里干什么? |
[36:30] | Once Tigh gets over his initial shock, | 一旦泰冷静下来后 |
[36:32] | he’ll send troops out to search for us. | 就会派兵来抓我们 |
[36:34] | If we’re going to make it we have to keep on the move. | 如果我们要想成功 我们就得不断换地方 |
[36:36] | I figured Mr. Zarek here is the only one in the fleet | 我考虑到泽瑞克先生 |
[36:39] | with enough shady friends around who can possibly hide us. | 是这里唯一可以为我们提供庇护的人 |
[36:42] | I love the way he puts that. | 我喜欢他这样的说法 |
[36:45] | Well, Mr. Zarek. It would seem the enemy of my enemy is my friend. | 泽瑞克先生 看来我敌人的敌人就是我的朋友了 |
[36:50] | Call me Tom. | 叫我汤姆吧 |
[36:51] | A shuttle’s waiting, ma’am. We have to hurry. | 飞梭在等我们 我们得快点了 |
[37:06] | Wow, is that the best you can do? | 你就这水平? |
[37:09] | Nice to know installing a regulation pyramid court | 很高兴知道把安装金字塔球场 |
[37:11] | was one of the priorities of the Resistance. | 作为反抗军的头等大事 |
[37:13] | Well, there are some things one cannot live without. | 有些东西是少不了的 |
[37:17] | Let’s go. | 来吧 |
[37:19] | SAM: Are you kidding me? I’d wipe the court with you. | 开玩笑吧?我会打你个落花流水的 |
[37:21] | We’ll see about that. | 那就试试吧 |
[37:24] | I was up for the pros. | 我曾被球探发现要去打职业比赛 |
[37:26] | Bum knee took me out of contention. | 膝伤使我退出了角逐 |
[37:29] | I see. | 是这样啊 |
[37:31] | Is that gonna be your excuse when I kick your ass? | 这就是如果我痛扁你的借口吗? |
[37:34] | “My poor knee hurts. “ | 我的膝盖疼 |
[37:36] | At least I have an excuse. | 至少我还有个借口 |
[37:38] | I can’t imagine what yours is gonna be. | 想不出你的借口会是什么 |
[38:17] | Nice shot. | 投的好 |
[38:18] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[38:31] | Thanks, Doc. I appreciate it. | 多谢 博士 真的很谢谢你 |
[38:33] | Don’t thank me. Thank her. | 别谢我 谢她 |
[38:36] | TYROL: Why? What did she have to do with it? | 为什么 关她什么事? |
[38:39] | BALTAR: Everything. | 一切都与她有关 |
[38:41] | Nothing. | 没什么事 |
[38:48] | Love is a strange and wonderful thing, Chief. | 爱情是一种奇怪且美好的东西 上士 |
[38:55] | You’d be happy you experienced it at all. | 如果你曾经历过 就会心情愉快 |
[38:58] | Even if it was with a machine. | 即使是和机器在一起 |
[39:02] | TYROL: What’re they going to do to her? | 他们会怎么处置她? |
[39:03] | They’re setting up a new holding facility. | 他们在造一间新牢房 |
[39:06] | There will be tests, mental, physical. | 会对她做测试 精神上 肉体上的测试 |
[39:10] | Like she’s… Like she’s some kind of lab rat? | 把她当作实验室的小白鼠吗? |
[39:16] | That’s the idea. | 是这样的 |
[39:20] | This is just great. | 这可好 |
[39:23] | Bill Adama’s little baby boy pulls the wool over your eyes | 比尔·阿达玛的宝贝儿子把你骗了 |
[39:27] | and you let him get away scot free. | 你就让他这么潇洒的走了 |
[39:29] | You’re a laughingstock. | 你真成了笑柄了 |
[39:31] | You didn’t want this command. | 我看你就没想当指挥官 |
[39:34] | Well, don’t worry about it. You won’t have it for much longer. | 可别担心 你掌权的时间也不多了 |
[39:36] | All because when push came to shove, you got shoved. | 全因为你关键时刻优柔寡断 |
[39:40] | It was his son. | 那是他的儿子 |
[39:42] | ADAMA: Saul. | 索尔 |
[39:51] | What’s happening on my ship? | 我的船上出了什么事? |
[39:57] | Wait in the corridor. | 在通道里等着 |
[40:00] | Ellen, can I speak to my XO? | 艾伦 我和副长单独聊会行吗? |
[40:03] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[40:12] | Slow. | 慢点儿 |
[40:19] | What’s happened? | 都出了什么事? |
[40:22] | I’ve frakked things up and good. | 我把事情办砸了 |
[40:25] | How? | 怎么会这样? |
[40:26] | I made some bad calls. | 我做了一些错误的决定 |
[40:29] | I’ve done that. | 这我也有过 |
[40:30] | Not like these. | 不同以往 |
[40:33] | You gonna pour us one of those or what? | 你是要给咱俩倒一杯吗? |
[40:35] | Yeah. | 恩 |
[40:39] | I never had much use for people | 人们质疑我的决定… |
[40:41] | who second-guessed my decisions, | 无所谓 |
[40:45] | especially if they’ve never held a command. | 特别是因为他们没当过统帅 |
[40:48] | They don’t understand the pressure. | 也就体会不到压力有多大 |
[40:52] | You make a call | 一条命令 |
[40:54] | that affects the lives of thousands | 往往会关系到数千人的生命 |
[40:58] | and you have no one to turn to for backup. | 又没有可以寻求支援的人 |
[41:00] | TIGH: You make it look easy. | 你使这一切看起来轻松了 |
[41:03] | You know that’s a lie now. | 现在你知道那是谎话了吧 |
[41:08] | A lot of pieces to pick up. | 还有很多事需要处理 |
[41:12] | Then we’ll pick them up together. | 那我们就一起来处理 |
[41:13] | Where’s my son? | 我儿子在哪里? |
[41:18] | MAN: Bitch! | 婊子! |
[41:19] | WOMAN: Traitor! | 叛徒! |
[42:06] | No, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[42:15] | I love you, Chief. | 我爱你 上士 |