时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:21] | NARRATOR: Previously on Battlestar Galactica. | 《太空堡垒卡拉狄加》前情回顾 |
[00:24] | Deep down in that thing you call a subconscious, | 在你那所谓的潜意识深处 |
[00:26] | you know how many Cylons there are left in the fleet. | 你知道在舰队里还有多少个赛昂人 |
[00:29] | Eight! There are eight! | 8个 有8个 |
[00:31] | Cpl. Venner reports the former President’s missing. | 温纳下士报告前任总统失踪 |
[00:33] | Missing? Two men down, cell’s empty. | 失踪? 两人受伤 牢里没人 |
[00:35] | Damn it. | 该死的 |
[00:39] | ZAREK: Glad to see you, Madam President. | 很高兴见到你 总统女士 |
[00:41] | Well, Mr. Zarek. It would seem the enemy of my enemy is my friend. | 泽瑞克先生 看来我敌人的敌人就是我的朋友了 |
[00:48] | Go find Earth. | 去找地球 |
[00:54] | Let’s go home. | 我们回家吧 |
[00:59] | ROSLIN: We have found Kobol. | 我们已经发现了科波 |
[01:00] | And when we retrieve the Arrow, we will open the Tomb of Athena | 当我们获得神箭之后将打开雅典娜之墓 |
[01:04] | and we will find the road to Earth. | 我们将找到通往地球的道路 |
[01:07] | No one’s gonna believe this crap. | 没人会相信这鬼话 |
[01:09] | And anyone that wants to make a suicide run to Kobol, let them. | 如果有人想回到科波自寻死路的话 让他们去吧 |
[01:15] | Astral Queen has jumped away. | 星际女皇跳跃走了 |
[01:18] | GAETA: Twenty-four ships, sir. | 24艘 长官 |
[01:21] | That’s almost a third of the fleet. | 几乎是三分之一的舰队了 |
[01:23] | They’re gonna follow Roslin to Kobol to their death. | 他们要追随罗丝琳去科波自取灭亡 |
[01:39] | DUALLA: 18,000 souls aboard the 24 ships | 24艘船上的18000人 |
[01:41] | that joined former President Roslin’s rebellion, sir. | 加入了前任总统罗丝琳的叛军 |
[01:43] | TIGH: That’s over a third of the people in the fleet. | 这可超过了舰队里三分之一的民众 |
[01:45] | Give me a breakdown. What have we lost? | 给我一份名单 我们的损失有哪些? |
[01:48] | DUALLA: 9,500 souls from Gemenon, 6,250 from Caprica. | 杰米纳的9500人 卡布里卡的6250人 |
[01:53] | Not who. What. | 不是损失了谁 而是损失了什么 |
[01:56] | I’m not interested in people who decide to join up | 我对那些决定加入 |
[01:59] | with a religious fanatic and a terrorist. | 狂热宗教徒和恐怖份子的人没兴趣 |
[02:01] | That’s their business. Now, what have I lost? | 那是他们的事 我们损失了什么? |
[02:05] | 12 transports, seven freighters, three construction platforms, | 12艘运输船 7艘货船 3艘基建船 |
[02:09] | a private cruiser and a mining ship, sir. | 1艘私人巡航舰 1艘采矿船 长官 |
[02:11] | The Monarch was a blow. | 君王统治可不好 |
[02:13] | We can’t afford to lose mining ships, not in our situation. | 我们承担不起损失采矿船的代价 至少当前不行 |
[02:16] | And then there’s the collateral damage. | 这还会引起一些间接问题 |
[02:19] | Morale is down throughout the fleet. | 整个舰队士气会下降 |
[02:21] | The press is going wild, families are being split apart… | 媒体会大肆宣扬 家人被分开 |
[02:24] | Don’t talk to me about family. | 别和我谈家人 |
[02:28] | APOLLO: I support the president completely. | 我完全支持总统 |
[02:31] | And my only priorities are the preservation of her safety | 我的首要职责就是保护她的人身安全 |
[02:35] | and the completion of this mission. | 和完成此次任务 |
[02:36] | That’s all well and good, but he’s still Adama’s son. | 说得都不错 但他仍旧是阿达玛的儿子 |
[02:39] | MAN: Yeah! WOMAN: Yes! | 是啊 对 |
[02:40] | When push comes to shove, how do we know he’ll be willing to stand up… | 到了关键时刻 我们怎么知道他愿意 |
[02:43] | If it were not for him, I would still be in a Galactica jail cell. | 如果不是有他在 我还在卡拉狄加的牢房里 |
[02:46] | I trust him completely and this subject is closed. | 我完全信任他 这个问题到此为止 |
[02:51] | And what about Galactica? | 那卡拉狄加怎么办? |
[02:52] | They know where we are. | 他们知道我们在哪里 |
[02:54] | They could jump in here at any time and charge us all with treason | 他们随时可以跳跃到这里 然后指控我们叛国 |
[02:57] | or destroy this ship with a flick of the wrist. | 或是轻而易举地摧毁我们 |
[02:59] | ZAREK: We’re not entirely defenseless. | 我们并非毫无防备 |
[03:02] | Some of our ships are armed. | 我们当中的一些船是配有武器的 |
[03:04] | We should take steps to arm the others, just in case. | 为了以防万一 我们应该武装其他船只 |
[03:08] | Just in case we want to commit suicide. | 除非我们想自杀! |
[03:13] | If Galactica wants to take us down, there is nothing we can do about it. | 如果卡拉狄加想干掉我们 我们无能为力 |
[03:17] | Nothing. | 只能任人宰割 |
[03:18] | And nobody in this room should be under any illusions on that count. | 这个房间里的每个人都不该去痴心妄想 |
[03:23] | At this point, it’s my firm belief that Cdr. Adama has let us go. | 到了这时候 我确信阿达玛指挥官已经放我们走了 |
[03:27] | Lt. Thrace will return. | 瑟瑞丝中尉将回来 |
[03:31] | She will have the Arrow of Apollo | 她会带着 阿波罗之箭 回来 |
[03:33] | and it will help us find our way to Earth. | 神箭将会帮我们找到去地球的道路 |
[03:36] | And exactly how long should we wait for her? | 我们到底还要等她多久? |
[03:39] | I mean, maybe we should go down to the surface now. | 也许我们现在就该到科波上 |
[03:42] | Go down now and start looking for this tomb. | 开始寻找这个古墓 |
[03:44] | I wouldn’t be too eager. There may still be Cylons present. | 不要那么急 那里可能还有赛昂人 |
[03:46] | And some of us will die down there. | 我们中的一些人会死在那里 |
[03:57] | The scriptures tell us that any return to Kobol | 经文上说任何回到科波的人… |
[04:01] | carries with it a cost | 都付出了代价 |
[04:02] | in blood. | 血的代价 |
[04:06] | People, | 各位 |
[04:08] | I realize that there are still many unanswered questions here. | 我知道还有很多问题有待答复 |
[04:12] | But I refuse to lose sight of what this has always been about: | 但我不会丢掉大局观 |
[04:15] | Our mission to save humanity. | 我们的任务是挽救人类 |
[04:18] | Yes, it’s a big one. | 是的 这是一个大任务 |
[04:21] | But it is our foretold destiny | 但这是我们命中注定的 |
[04:23] | and I, for one, am not going to waver from it now. | 作为我个人来讲 从现在开始不会动摇 |
[04:30] | If there is anyone here who does not have the stomach for this mission, | 如果在座各位无意参与这项任务 |
[04:34] | you are welcome to rejoin Cdr. Adama’s fleet. | 欢送你们去重新加入阿达玛指挥官的舰队 |
[04:46] | It jumped into dradis range about two minutes ago. | 它两分钟前跳跃进了雷达监视范围 |
[04:48] | No Colonial transponder, and it’s too large to be Thrace’s Cylon Raider. | 没有殖民舰队的应答器 对于赛昂突袭机来说也过于庞大 |
[04:51] | And no response to our hails? | 对我们的招呼也没反应? |
[04:53] | MEIER: Not a peep, Tom. | 一声都没有 汤姆 |
[04:54] | It’s either a Cylon vessel, or it’s a Raptor scout from Galactica. | 它不是赛昂人的飞船 就是卡拉狄加派来的猛禽侦察机 |
[04:58] | Either way, we should shoot first and ask questions later. | 反正我们都该先开火再说 |
[05:00] | Okay. | 是这样啊 |
[05:02] | The Adriatic is in weapons range and she’s got ship-to-ship missiles. | 它在亚得里亚号 的射程内 我们有舰对舰导弹 |
[05:07] | Tom, that thing is moving fast. | 汤姆 那东西速度很快 |
[05:09] | If we’re gonna shoot it down, we better shoot it down. | 我们得把它击落 最好把它打下来 |
[05:11] | Shoot what down? | 要把什么打下来? |
[05:14] | Do I have to repeat myself? | 还用我再问一遍吗? |
[05:15] | Madam President, we have a security situation, that’s all. | 总统女士 我们有个安全问题 仅此而已 |
[05:18] | She wasn’t talking to you. | 她不是和你说话 |
[05:19] | There’s an unidentified ship making its way towards us. | 有一艘不明飞船向我们驶来 |
[05:22] | ZAREK: It’s too big to be the Lieutenant’s Cylon Raider. | 太大了 不可能是中尉的赛昂突袭机 |
[05:24] | It’s in weapons range. The Adriatic has to fire her missiles now. | 它在射程内 亚得里亚号必须立即发射导弹了 |
[05:28] | We need a decision, Madam President. | 我们需要做出抉择 总统女士 |
[05:35] | STARBUCK ON RADIO: Civilian vessels, civilian vessels, | 民用船 民用船 |
[05:36] | this is Starbuck, do you read? | 我是星芭儿 你收到了吗? |
[05:40] | Do you read? Say again, this is Starbuck. | 收到了吗? 重复一遍 我是星芭儿 |
[05:43] | Is anybody getting this? | 有人收到吗? |
[05:45] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[05:48] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[05:50] | MAN ON RADIO: Initiate docking. | 开始入港 |
[06:21] | Good to see you, too, Captain. | 很高兴见到你 上尉 |
[06:24] | Remind me to send you to the brig later. | 一会儿提醒我把你送到禁闭室去 |
[06:26] | Yeah, well. | 恩 |
[06:30] | Lieutenant. | 中尉 |
[06:33] | Lee, there’s something I need to tell you. | 李 有些事我要和你说 |
[06:48] | Lee, wait! | 李!等下! |
[06:50] | Don’t you frakking move! | 你他妈动一动试试! |
[06:52] | Stop! She’s with us. | 别这样!她是自己人! |
[06:55] | Drop your weapon, sir. | 放下你的武器 长官 |
[06:58] | Drop your weapon. Helo. | 放下你的武器 西洛 |
[08:02] | Gentlemen, I’m only going to say this once. | 各位 我只说一次 |
[08:04] | Capt. Adama, and… What is your name? | 阿达玛上尉 还有你叫什么名字? |
[08:07] | Lt. Agathon. | 阿格森中尉 |
[08:08] | APOLLO: He used to be Sharon’s ECO. | 以前是莎伦的电子干扰员 |
[08:10] | I thought you were dead, Helo. You a Cylon, too? | 我以为你死了 西洛 你也是赛昂人吗? |
[08:13] | Don’t even… | 连想都别想 |
[08:15] | All right, here’s what we’re gonna do. | 好了 按我说的做 |
[08:16] | You’re gonna lower your weapons. Am I being perfectly clear? | 你们都把枪放下 我说的话听清楚了吗? |
[08:18] | What about Sharon? | 那莎伦呢? |
[08:20] | She will be taken to a holding cell, | 她会被带进牢房 |
[08:22] | where she will remain unharmed. | 安全无事 |
[08:24] | HELO: Okay. How about it, Apollo? | 好 怎么样 阿波罗? |
[08:28] | Should we do what the nice lady says? | 我们该听那位好好女士的吗? |
[08:30] | She’s the President of the Colonies, you moron. | 她是殖民地的总统 你个白痴 |
[08:33] | And yes, we’re gonna do exactly what she says. | 是的 我们就按她说的做 |
[08:36] | Lower your weapons, now. | 立即放下武器 |
[08:45] | ROSLIN: Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:48] | Now, put that thing out the airlock. | 现在把那东西放进过度舱 |
[08:50] | What? | 什么? |
[08:51] | We don’t keep Cylons around here, Lieutenant. | 我们不会把赛昂人留在这里 中尉 |
[08:53] | What the frak? You said you weren’t gonna hurt her! | 怎么他妈回事? 你说过了不会伤害她 |
[08:56] | APOLLO: Hey, Helo! Listen to me! | 西洛!听我说! |
[08:58] | One of those things put two rounds into my father’s chest. | 其中的一个复制体向我父亲的胸部开了两枪! |
[09:03] | It wasn’t me! Adama was shot? | 不是我干的! 阿达玛中枪了? |
[09:05] | APOLLO: Yes. | 是的 |
[09:07] | You missed a few catastrophes while you were away. | 你们错过了一些大劫难 |
[09:09] | Please tell me he’s alive. Yes. | 请告诉我她还活着 是的 |
[09:11] | After two emergency surgeries, Cottle managed to save him. | 经过了两次急救手术 卡托保住了他的性命 |
[09:14] | BOOMER: That wasn’t me. | 不是我干的! |
[09:15] | Kara! | 卡拉! |
[09:16] | For the love of gods. BOOMER: Wait! Listen! | 看在神的份上 等等 等下 |
[09:18] | Sharon, this Sharon, saved our lives back on Caprica. Tell them. | 这个莎伦可在卡布里卡救过我们 告诉他们啊! |
[09:22] | Tell them. | 告诉他们啊! |
[09:25] | I know how to find the Tomb of Athena. Do you? | 我知道怎么找到 雅典娜之墓 你们知道吗? |
[09:32] | Kobol’s a big planet. | 科波是个大星球 |
[09:34] | You don’t find the Tomb, you don’t find Earth. | 你找不到古墓 就找不到地球 |
[09:36] | Listen to her, for gods’ sakes. | 听她的吧 看在神的份上 |
[09:37] | Listen to me! | 听我说! |
[09:45] | Madam President. | 总统女士 |
[09:54] | Tell them to wait a minute. | 告诉他们等一下 |
[09:55] | AIDE: Yes, sir. | 是 先生 |
[10:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[10:06] | Mr. Zarek, is there someplace where that young woman and I can speak? | 泽瑞克先生 是否有地方能让我和那位年轻的女子谈一下? |
[10:11] | I can arrange that. | 我可以安排 |
[10:21] | It’s great to see you again, Kara. | 很高兴又见到你 卡拉 |
[10:24] | Thanks for bringing in the trash. | 多谢你带来了垃圾 |
[10:31] | Looks like we missed all the fun. | 看来我们错过好戏了 |
[10:41] | Perry? | 佩里 |
[10:43] | No. | 不行 |
[10:45] | Well, Mueller. Mueller’s not a bad choice. | 缪勒 缪勒也是个不错的选择 |
[10:49] | TIGH: He did a tour as a squadron XO. | 他作为飞行编队的副长 |
[10:51] | Mueller’s a malcontent. | 缪勒总不知足 |
[10:56] | I know you don’t want to hear this, | 我知道你不想听 |
[10:57] | but there is not another Apollo in this bunch | 可这一堆里没有另外一个阿波罗了 |
[11:00] | and we do have to pick a new CAG. | 但我们还得选出一名新的空军指挥官 |
[11:03] | BIRCH: Cdr. Adama. | 阿达玛指挥官 |
[11:08] | Lt. Birch. Please, come in. | 伯奇中尉 请进 |
[11:10] | Thank you for coming in such short notice. | 感谢你临时前来 |
[11:12] | Of course, sir. | 没问题 长官 |
[11:13] | I’m sure you’re aware there’s been a change in the fleet. | 我想你已经注意到了舰队里的一些调整 |
[11:16] | Several of our pilots departed. | 我们的几名驾驶员离开了 |
[11:19] | I was just thinking that we needed a new CAG to step up. | 而我们需要一名新的空军指挥官来填补空缺 |
[11:22] | Absolutely, sir. | 那是当然 长官 |
[11:25] | Who’s it going to be? | 会是谁呢? |
[11:33] | Congratulations, Captain. | 恭喜你 上尉 |
[11:37] | It’s you. | 是你 |
[11:38] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 长官 |
[11:40] | I just want you to know you have total support of myself and this entire crew. | 我和整个团队都会支持你 |
[11:43] | Is that not right, Colonel? | 是吧 上校? |
[11:44] | Absolutely. | 绝对是的 |
[11:45] | Here’s your log book. | 拿好你的值班日记薄 |
[11:47] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[11:49] | I’m honored, Commander. I won’t let you down. | 这是我的荣幸 长官 我不会让你失望的 |
[11:52] | And sir, I’d just like to say that I was a tremendous supporter of your son. | 我还想说的是 我是你儿子的忠实支持者 |
[11:55] | Capt. Adama. He was a great leader, sir. | 阿达玛上尉 他是一位优秀的队长 长官 |
[12:01] | A ship is a family. | 一艘船就是一个家庭 |
[12:04] | It works on trust, understanding, and love. | 一切都是建立在信任 理解和关爱之上的 |
[12:09] | I love everyone on this ship as much as I love my… | 我对船员的爱和对我的… |
[12:16] | My sons. | 儿子们的爱是一样多的 |
[12:20] | Galactica is still a family. You’re an important part of that family. | 卡拉狄加仍旧是一个家庭 你是家中的要员 |
[12:23] | Do you understand? | 明白吗? |
[12:25] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[12:27] | Thank you, George. I’m sure you’ll do a fine job. | 多谢 乔治 我相信你会干得不错 |
[12:37] | What the hell? You got me in here jawing about picking a new CAG | 怎么回事? 你让我来选新的空军指挥官 |
[12:40] | and you’ve already made your choice? | 你自己却早选定了 |
[12:41] | I just wanted to see if you and I were on the same page or not. | 我只是想看看我们是否意见一致 |
[12:44] | I beg your pardon? | 什么? |
[12:45] | I guess we’re not. You guessed right. | 看来不一致 你说对了 |
[12:47] | You’re telling me that kid is leadership material? | 你是说那孩子是当领导的材料吗? |
[12:50] | We have very few choices and he’s the best. | 选择不多 他已经是其中最好的了 |
[12:53] | He’s a good man, Saul. | 他是一个好人 索尔 |
[12:55] | He’s honest and he’s loyal. | 诚实 忠诚 |
[12:56] | We need a little bit of that around here right now. | 我们现在需要这种人 |
[13:00] | Well, it’s your call. I’ll support it. | 你的决定 我支持 |
[13:15] | Commander. | 指挥官 |
[13:16] | ALL: Cdr. Adama! | 阿达玛指挥官 |
[13:20] | Can you tell us about… | 你能就… |
[13:27] | Can you make any comments regarding Laura Roslin… | 能对劳拉·罗丝琳一事发表一下评论吗? |
[13:32] | This thing working? Please be seated. | 这东西还好用吗? 各位请坐 |
[13:34] | FEMALE REPORTER: Will you be finally addressing those issues? | 你最终会签署那些命令吗 |
[13:39] | FEMALE REPORTER: Commander, will you be responding… | 指挥官 你是否会对… |
[13:41] | Allow me to make a statement, please. | 请允许我发表一份声明 |
[13:43] | Please allow me to make a statement. Please be seated. | 请允许我发表一份声明 各位请坐 |
[13:47] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[13:52] | If you don’t already know, the fleet has been divided. | 或许各位还不知道 舰队已分裂了 |
[13:57] | ADAMA: Wait! | 等等 |
[14:02] | We share the grief of friends lost. | 我们同为失去伙伴而感到难过 |
[14:05] | And the resources we’ve sacrificed | 我们所失去的能源 |
[14:08] | will present new challenges for all of us. | 将带给我们大家全新的挑战 |
[14:12] | But if we stay together, | 但如果我们团结在一起 |
[14:14] | we will rise to the occasion as we have before. | 就会取得同从前一样实力 |
[14:31] | Questions? ALL: Here! | 可以提问了 |
[14:33] | Yes? | 请 |
[14:35] | Do you know the coordinates, | 你知道坐标方位 |
[14:36] | the whereabouts of President Roslin’s rebellion? | 知道罗丝琳总统的叛军位置吗 |
[14:38] | Do you intend to put the fleet back together? | 你打算让舰队重新聚合到一起吗? |
[14:41] | First of all, Laura Roslin is no longer president. | 首先 劳拉·罗丝琳已不是总统了 |
[14:45] | She relinquished that role when she suborned mutiny aboard this ship. | 当她在这艘船上发动兵变的时候 就已经放弃了这个角色 |
[14:50] | Next question. | 下一个问题 |
[14:51] | But, Commander… Commander… | 可 但是指挥官 指挥官 |
[14:53] | Yes, go ahead. | 恩 你说吧 |
[14:54] | MALE REPORTER: Since the fleet has been divided… | 因为舰队已经分裂 |
[14:55] | Commander, you haven’t answered my question yet. | 指挥官 你还没回答我的问题 |
[15:03] | We have lost no one that cannot be replaced by someone loyal | 我们并没有失去任何不可以被忠诚人员取而代之的人 |
[15:08] | who has chosen to remain with us. | 而这些忠诚的人选择了和我们在一起 |
[15:11] | This is the fleet. | 这就是舰队 |
[15:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:16] | This is the fleet? | 这就是舰队? |
[15:17] | MALE REPORTER: Commander? Commander? | 指挥官!指挥官! |
[15:21] | Is there any truth to the rumor that there is no Earth, | 传言所说根本就没有地球 |
[15:23] | it doesn’t exist and you just made it up? | 是你编造出来的 这些是否属实呢? |
[15:26] | What the hell kind of question is that? | 那叫什么问题? |
[15:28] | It’s been all over talk wireless, newsletter circuit, hand mail. | 无线电里传遍了 时事通讯和书信上也有说 |
[15:32] | Freedom of the press is not a license to slander. | 新闻自由并不意味着任意诽谤 |
[15:35] | Broadcasting that kind of garbage | 传播那样的鬼话 |
[15:37] | is the quickest way to find yourself in a holding cell. | 只能让你快点进牢房 |
[15:39] | That goes for all of you. | 你们全都如此 |
[15:40] | TIGH: We’re done here. | 到此为止 |
[15:52] | Get your hands off me. | 把手拿开 |
[15:53] | Why don’t you calm down? | 冷静一下 |
[15:55] | Remind me not to do that again. | 下次提醒我别再干这种活 |
[15:57] | Always looked easy enough when Roslin did it. | 罗丝琳这么做的时候总是满脸轻松 |
[16:07] | There was an old footbridge over the Euclid River. | 在欧几里德河上曾有一座步行桥 |
[16:13] | I used to go there when I was a boy. | 当我还是个孩子的时候我常去那里 |
[16:19] | Watch the fish try and swim upstream. | 看鱼儿们挣扎着向上游去 |
[16:22] | They were mesmerizing. | 它们令人着迷 |
[16:26] | I envied them, | 我羡慕它们 |
[16:29] | unaware as they were of the | 并未意识到它们的生活… |
[16:32] | wider complexities, challenges of life. | 更加错综复杂且充满挑战 |
[16:36] | You’re beginning to see human beings as we see them. | 你开始以我们的视角看待人类了 |
[16:39] | What I am beginning to see are Cylon faces, everywhere I look. | 我开始看到的是一张张赛昂人的脸 无处不在 |
[16:49] | Sharon told me there were eight Cylons left in the fleet. | 莎伦说舰队里还有8个赛昂人 |
[16:53] | Why didn’t I ask her who they were? | 我怎么就没问她是谁呢? |
[16:56] | If that idiot hadn’t shot her. | 如果不是那个白痴杀了她 |
[16:57] | And why is it when things go wrong, they go wrong so well… | 为什么事情一变糟 就糟糕成这样? |
[17:00] | Gaius, you get yourself far, far too worked up about these things. | 盖尤斯 这些事你想得太多啦 |
[17:08] | They do have it easy, don’t they? | 他们倒是一身轻松 不是吗? |
[17:12] | They? | 他们? |
[17:15] | Why are you talking to me like I’m not one of them? | 为什么你对我说话的语气 好像我不是他们中的一员一样 |
[17:18] | In some ways, you never were. | 从某些方面讲 你从未是他们中的一员 |
[17:20] | You have a path. | 你有你的宿命 |
[17:21] | You will be spared their fate. | 你会拯救他们的命运 |
[17:24] | For once, Gaius, you can stop manipulating the world | 这一次 盖尤斯 你不用再操纵世界 |
[17:27] | and let destiny take its course. | 而让宿命来决定这一切 |
[17:29] | If there’s one thing we know about human beings with certainty, | 如果我们对人类的了解有一件事是可以肯定的话 |
[17:35] | they are masters of self-destruction. | 那就是…他们是自毁的先师 |
[17:51] | Because I love him. | 因为我爱他 |
[17:53] | And because I’m carrying his child. | 还因为我怀着他的孩子 |
[17:56] | Oh, I see, that explains it. | 我明白了 这样就合理了 |
[17:58] | You’re not here because you mean us any harm, | 你在这里的原因并不是因为你对我们有害 |
[18:00] | or because you’re a programmed enemy of humanity. | 或是天生就被编程是人类的敌人 |
[18:04] | You’re here because you had an affair with one of our Raptor pilots. | 而是因为你和我们的一位猛禽号驾驶员有染 |
[18:08] | Listen to me. I’m listening to you. | 听我说 我在听你说 |
[18:10] | That’s my mistake. I’m listening to a Cylon. | 我现在听信一个赛昂人的话 本身就是一个错误 |
[18:14] | I am here because I chose to come here. | 我在这里是因为我选择要来这里 |
[18:18] | And I know you don’t believe me. | 我知道你不信任我 |
[18:20] | But hear this, even if you find the Tomb, | 但听好了 即便是你找到了古墓 |
[18:24] | even if you find the map, and even if you find Earth, | 找到了那地图 找到了地球 |
[18:28] | the price you pay will be too high. | 你所要付出的代价将会很高 |
[18:30] | I’m not interested in your prophecies. | 我对你的预言没兴趣 |
[18:31] | I know that there is a Cylon force on Kobol. I know it’s dangerous. | 我知道科波上有赛昂军队 我知道很危险 |
[18:35] | And I have little doubt that you are communicating everything I say | 我还有点怀疑在我们谈话的时候 |
[18:38] | even as we speak. | 你还在和其他人联系 |
[18:39] | It doesn’t work like that. I’m not wired in. | 不是那样的 我并没尝试去联系 |
[18:42] | Sharon, it’s simple. | 莎伦 很简单 |
[18:44] | What I need to know and what might keep you alive, | 我想知道并且能保住你性命的事 |
[18:48] | is exactly how to find the Tomb of Athena. | 就是怎么找到雅典娜之墓 |
[18:53] | Get me a map | 给我一张地图 |
[18:54] | and I will do my best to tell you how to get to the Tomb. | 我会尽力找出怎样到达古墓 |
[18:58] | No, you’ll do better than your best. | 不 不光要尽力 |
[18:59] | I want to know where it is and you either know or you don’t. | 我要知道它在哪里 你知不知道 |
[19:06] | We all know about the Tomb. | 我们都知道古墓在哪里 |
[19:08] | I can show you the path. | 我可以为你指出那条路 |
[19:11] | I don’t know how long the path is, or exactly where it leads to, | 我不知道那条路有多长或是通向哪里 |
[19:13] | but I can tell you that you’re gonna have to move very, very quickly. | 但可以肯定的是你们要动作快 |
[19:22] | She claims to love Lt. Agathon. | 她声称她爱阿格森中尉 |
[19:25] | She says she loves the baby she’s carrying. | 她说她爱她所怀的孩子 |
[19:28] | Who cares what she says? | 谁在乎她说些什么 |
[19:31] | You can’t believe a word, any of them. | 你不能相信她所说的每句 |
[19:33] | The scrolls of Pythia do speak of a lower demon | 帕蒂亚的圣轴上确实说过在危急时刻 |
[19:35] | who helped the people in a time of crisis. | 一个下等的恶魔会帮助人类 |
[19:37] | More superstition. | 还是迷信 |
[19:40] | I’ve told her that unless we return from Kobol with a map to Earth, | 我告诉她除非我们从科波 带回来指明地球方位的地图 |
[19:44] | that Lt. Agathon will be put out the airlock as a Cylon conspirator. | 不然阿格森中尉就会作为 与赛昂人通敌份子被送进过度舱 |
[19:50] | Is that true? | 是真的吗? |
[19:52] | Doesn’t matter if it’s true. She believed it. | 不管是真是假 反正她相信了 |
[19:55] | She saved them, both of them. She didn’t have to. | 她救了他和孩子 她不用这么做的 |
[19:58] | She could’ve saved her child and let them die. Why didn’t she? | 她可以救她的孩子 而让他去送死 可她为什么没那么做? |
[20:02] | Because I believe that she’s telling the truth about one thing, | 因为我相信她有一件事说的是真的 |
[20:05] | she thinks she’s in love. | 她自以为她恋爱了 |
[20:08] | Even if it’s software instead of an emotion, it’s real to her. | 即使是用程序代替了感情 但对她来说还是真实的 |
[20:11] | She wants her baby to live. She wants Agathon to live. | 她想让她的孩子活下来 想让阿格森活下来 |
[20:15] | We use that. | 我们利用了这点 |
[20:35] | This is not the way that I thought things were gonna go down. | 这不是我想看到的局面 |
[20:39] | I knew they’d be suspicious, but… | 我知道他们会怀疑 但… |
[20:46] | They’re human, | 他们是人类 |
[20:50] | the way you are. | 和你一样 |
[20:56] | Has anyone stopped to consider | 是否有人想过 |
[20:58] | that the reason Sharon knows so much about Kobol is because it’s a Cylon trap? | 莎伦这么了解科波 就是因为这是赛昂人所设的陷阱 |
[21:02] | I’ve done more than consider it. | 我早想过了 |
[21:03] | It is clearly possible we’re facing a trap. | 很可能这是赛昂人所设的陷阱 |
[21:06] | Capt. Apollo has already warned us that | 阿波罗上尉已经警告过我们 |
[21:08] | Cylon encounter in the region is probable. | 有可能在那个地带遭遇赛昂人 |
[21:10] | Has Capt. Apollo managed to tell us anything we don’t already know? | 阿波罗上尉有没有打算要告诉我们一些我们还不知道的事? |
[21:15] | He is in charge of this mission. | 他负责这次任务 |
[21:17] | He is second in command only to myself. | 他是仅次于我的二把手 |
[21:19] | I strongly encourage you to remember that, Mr. Meier. | 我强烈建议你最好记住这点 麦尔先生 |
[21:30] | Whatever the risks, whatever the consequences, I am going anyway. | 无论有多大风险和后果 我还是要去 |
[21:37] | I am committed. | 我意已决 |
[21:44] | DUALLA ON RADIO: Capt. Birch, Galactica. | 伯奇上尉 我是卡拉狄加 |
[21:45] | You’re cleared for target exercise maneuvers, acknowledge. | 你们可以进行射击与操纵训练了 请确认 |
[21:48] | BIRCH ON RADIO: Galactica. Leader, Wilco. | 卡拉狄加 我是队长 照办 |
[21:51] | CAG to all Vipers. | 所有蝮蛇战机听好 我是空军指挥官 |
[21:52] | We’re initiating our precision-firing exercise as planned. | 按计划进行精确性射击训练 |
[21:55] | Hotdog, you’re first up. Kat, on deck. | 热狗你先来 小凯准备 |
[22:04] | HOTDOG ON RADIO: Leader, Hotdog. Cleared to target, executing eyeball run | 队长 我是热狗 目标清楚 执行肉眼射击 |
[22:08] | on three, two, one, away. | 三 二 一 发射 |
[22:15] | HOTDOG: Frak! Winged it. | 靠 只击中了边! |
[22:18] | BIRCH: Come on, people, I know this is just a drill, | 加油 各位 我知道这只是演习 |
[22:20] | but let’s look sharp out there. | 但大家要提起精神来 |
[22:21] | Hotdog, I know you can do a lot better. Let’s try it again. | 热狗 我知道你能做得更好 我们再来一遍 |
[22:24] | See if you can put the next one in the X-ring. | 看这次能否正中靶心 |
[22:27] | Cleared hot. | 准备完毕 |
[22:28] | HOTDOG: Ready for another pass. | 进行下次发射 |
[22:29] | Leader, Kat. I’m confirming that I’m cleared for my attack run. | 队长 我是小凯 我想确认是否可以进行攻击练习 |
[22:35] | Am I clear? | 可以吗? |
[22:38] | Executing eyeball run. | 执行肉眼射击 |
[22:39] | Affirmative, you’re clear. | 是的 你可以进行 |
[22:41] | Rolling in. Weapons hot. | 向前 武器准备 |
[22:45] | KAT: Leader, Kat. Did you say all clear? | 队长 我是小凯 你是说可以了吗? |
[22:47] | BIRCH: I said all clear. | 我说过可以了 |
[22:49] | Okay, roger that. | 好 收到 |
[22:51] | Let’s go, baby. | 来吧 宝贝 |
[23:08] | HOTDOG: Here we go! Three, two, one, away! | 开始了 三 二 一 发射 |
[23:13] | KAT: Leader, beginning strafing run. | 队长 我开始扫射 |
[23:19] | Kat, what are you doing? | 小凯 你在干什么? |
[23:20] | You said I’m clear for my attack run. | 你说我可以进行攻击练习呀 |
[23:22] | Hotdog is cleared for his attack run. | 热狗在进行攻击练习 |
[23:24] | What? Hotdog? | 什么?热狗? |
[23:25] | Back off, Kat! Now! Now! Now! | 回撤!小凯!快!快!快! |
[23:33] | Oh, my gods! | 我的天! |
[23:53] | Yeah! Bang on! Did you see that? | 真帅!砰的一声!看到了没? |
[23:57] | Bang on? Hotdog, you frakking idiot! You almost got me killed! | 砰的一声? 热狗 你他妈个白痴! 差点害死我了! |
[24:00] | HOTDOG: What are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊? |
[24:02] | KAT: Birch, you said I was clear! | 伯奇 你说我可以了! |
[24:04] | BIRCH: All Vipers, this is Leader. | 蝮蛇战机听好 我是队长 |
[24:05] | Repeat, all Vipers, this is Leader. | 重复 所有蝮蛇战机 我是队长 |
[24:07] | Report back to Galactica. Report back to Galactica. | 返回卡拉狄加 返回卡拉狄加 |
[24:12] | Frak! | 干! |
[24:24] | I know how you feel, I get it. | 我知道你的感受 我懂 |
[24:28] | But I didn’t shoot him, okay? It wasn’t me. | 可我没有开枪打他 不是我开的枪 |
[24:32] | You’re all the same. | 你们都是一路货色 |
[24:37] | You don’t know what the hell you’re talking about. | 你不知道你在说什么 |
[24:41] | Then maybe I’m done talking. | 那也许我不该再说了 |
[24:45] | I think there’s been enough of that today. | 我看今天的事已经够多的了 |
[24:55] | You are the last one that should be telling me what to do | 你是最不配告诉我该如何行事的人 |
[24:58] | after the stunt you pulled. | 瞧你做的那些特技? |
[24:59] | Stealing the Cylon Raider and then tearing ass back to Caprica? | 偷了赛昂突袭机 拍拍屁股跑到了卡布里卡? |
[25:04] | Yeah, I guess you’re clearly the poster boy for military discipline, huh? | 恩 就因为你是军纪严明的人 是吧? |
[25:08] | You know what, you have no idea what happened to me on Caprica. | 你并不了解我在卡布里卡上的情况 |
[25:13] | So while you’re standing here polishing off your halo, consider for a second | 所以当你站在这里耍官威的时候 好好想 |
[25:17] | that you may not have any damned idea what the hell you’re talking about, | 你可能根本就不知道你在说什么 |
[25:22] | Captain. | 上尉 |
[25:28] | MEIER: What Roslin’s doing is reckless. We have our own fleet now. | 罗丝琳的所作所为是不计后果的 我们现在有了自己的舰队 |
[25:32] | How much longer do we need to keep playing follow the leader? | 我们还要装作听从领导到什么时候? |
[25:34] | We have a fleet because people believe Roslin’s going to lead them to Earth. | 我们有了舰队是因为人们相信 罗丝琳会带领他们到达地球 |
[25:38] | She’s a fraud. | 她是个骗子 |
[25:40] | You don’t believe her, do you? | 你是不相信她的 对吧? |
[25:41] | No, but I believe in the power of myth. | 对 但我相信神话的力量 |
[25:46] | I’m not interested in risking our lives any more than you are, | 我和你一样不想拿性命去冒险 |
[25:49] | but she’s clearly not gonna be talked out of this. | 但很明显她不会被说服 |
[25:52] | And in the end, president or prophet, it doesn’t really matter. | 到了最后 是总统 还是先知 已经无关紧要了 |
[25:55] | She still needs a commander, a man in charge of the fleet. | 她仍需要一名指挥官 统领整个舰队的人 |
[26:00] | The man with the guns makes the rules. | 拿着枪的人才说了算 |
[26:05] | What if she decides you’re not the man to be in charge of the fleet? | 如果她所选定的舰队领导人不是你 怎么办? |
[26:09] | What if she has someone else in mind? | 如果她心里早已有了人选 怎么办? |
[26:12] | Someone already close to her, like a certain captain? | 一个已经和她很亲近的人 像是某个上尉? |
[26:18] | Let’s say you’re right, that on some level, | 就算你是对的 在某种程度上… |
[26:21] | based on their belief in the scriptures, | 在以他们信仰经文的基础上 |
[26:24] | the fleet needs Laura Roslin in order to stay in line. | 舰队需要劳拉·罗丝琳才能团结到一起 |
[26:28] | So we do what we must in order to keep Roslin safe on the surface of Kobol. | 所以我们就要尽力让罗丝琳在科波上活下来 |
[26:33] | But… | 但… |
[26:35] | But? | 但是… |
[26:40] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[26:43] | You’re absolutely right. | 完全正确 |
[26:45] | How could I have not have seen that? | 我怎么就没想到? |
[26:52] | I want to set this fleet on a path to freedom. | 我要让这支舰队踏上自由之路 |
[26:56] | Of course. | 这是当然 |
[26:58] | I want to deliver unto them the liberty we’ve promised. | 我要实现我所许下的承诺 给他们带来自由 |
[27:04] | We are far from daylight, my friend. | 我们要走的路还很长 我的朋友 |
[27:09] | The scriptures say some of us will die on Kobol. | 经文上说我们中的一些人会死在科波上 |
[27:18] | One man in particular. | 尤其是那个人 |
[27:29] | BIRCH: Tank to Striker. | 补给船 |
[27:30] | Your approach is a little off the center line. | 你偏离中线了 |
[27:32] | Striker, reset your delta to 0.35, acknowledge. | 补给船 把你的增量系数设到0.35 确认 |
[27:35] | STRIKER: Striker, how’s my approach speed? | 我是补给船 我的接近速度怎么样? |
[27:36] | BIRCH: Tanker to Striker. Your angle vectors are too steep. Adjust. | 你的角度太小 调整 |
[27:39] | I repeat, your angle vectors are too steep. Adjust. | 重复 你的角度太小 调整 |
[27:43] | STRIKER: Tanker, request heading, one-tenth of the way. | 加油机 向上10分之一距离 |
[27:45] | What is he doing? | 他在干什么? |
[27:46] | BIRCH: This is Tanker. | 我是加油机 |
[27:47] | Tell him to cut his speed. | 告诉他减速 |
[27:50] | What is it this time? | 这次又怎么了? |
[27:51] | I’m glad you’re here. | 你来的正好 |
[27:52] | Birch is coordinating the ships for refueling, | 伯奇正在协调飞船再补给 |
[27:55] | but he’s making a mess out of what should be the simplest op in the book! | 但书本上最简单的行动被他弄得一团糟 |
[27:59] | How long has he been at it? | 进行多久了? |
[28:01] | About four hours now. | 到现在4个小时了 |
[28:03] | Sir, he’s too green. | 长官 他太缺乏经验了 |
[28:06] | He’s blowing the approach and the docking speeds, | 他不顾近接和入港的速度 |
[28:09] | he’s missing the drogues, he’s bunching the lines. It’s a mess out there. | 错过了减速伞 线与线的认识相混肴 上面一团糟 |
[28:13] | As you know, this isn’t the first screw-up. | 你也知道 这不是他第一次把事情搞砸了 |
[28:14] | Yes, I know. | 恩 我知道 |
[28:16] | I realize that he is your guy. | 我知道他是你器重的人 |
[28:21] | But he’s no Apollo. | 但他不是阿波罗 |
[28:27] | STRIKER: Moving on 709… | 移向709… |
[28:39] | I was wondering when we’d finally get a little R and R around here. | 我还想咱们到底什么时候能打场比赛呢 |
[28:47] | Oh, boy. | 老天 好累 |
[28:49] | Can I have my ball back? | 把球还我好吗? |
[28:51] | What, I can’t hold it? | 怎么?我玩会儿不行啊? |
[28:53] | Can I have my ball back, please? | 请把球还我好吗? |
[28:56] | Where’d you get a Pyramid ball, anyway? | 这”金字塔”比赛用球到底哪儿来的? |
[28:59] | Caprica. | 卡布里卡 |
[29:14] | Can I have my ball back, Lee? | 把球还我好吗 李? |
[29:16] | Yeah, sure. | 恩 当然可以 |
[29:19] | Lee. | 李? |
[29:26] | Keep it. | 留着吧 |
[29:29] | Hey, come on, Kara. For frak’s sake, I’m just kidding around. | 拜托 卡拉 少来啦 我开玩笑的 |
[29:36] | All right, here, it’s all yours. | 好了 给 给你 |
[29:39] | You can take your ball and go home now. | 可以拿球回家啦 |
[29:44] | The whole thing’s stupid anyway. | 反正是一件傻事 |
[29:55] | What’s up with you, Kara? | 怎么了 卡拉? |
[29:56] | Anything you want to talk about? | 有什么想说的吗? |
[30:01] | Nope. | 不想 |
[30:03] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[30:07] | Must have been hard, being back on Caprica, | 肯定很难受吧 回到了卡布里卡 |
[30:12] | being home. | 回到了家 |
[30:14] | Probably saw some tough things back there. | 大概在那里看到了一些让人难受的事 |
[30:19] | Anyway, tomorrow this whole thing’s gonna end, one way or another. | 反正明天这一切都会有个结果 |
[30:22] | We find the Tomb or we don’t. We find a way to Earth or we don’t. | 能否找到古墓 能否找到通往地球的道路 |
[30:26] | I just want you to know, Kara, that I’m your friend. I love you. | 我只想让你知道 我是你的朋友 我爱你 |
[30:29] | If there’s anything you want to talk about, | 你有什么想说的 |
[30:31] | anything you wanna get off your chest, then I’m here for you. | 想吐露你的心声 我都会支持你 听你说 |
[30:43] | Anyway, whenever you wanna talk just let me know. | 总之 你什么时候想说了 告诉我就行 |
[30:50] | What was that middle part again? | 中间那句话是什么来着? |
[30:53] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[30:59] | Did you say you love me? | 你是说你爱我吗? |
[31:03] | Well… | 呃… |
[31:04] | Lee Adama loves me. | 李·阿达玛爱我? |
[31:05] | No. All I meant was… | 不 我的意思是 |
[31:07] | No, seriously, very sweet. | 不 说真的 说得人心暖暖的 |
[31:09] | You love me. | 你爱我 |
[31:13] | No, you love me. | 不 你爱我 |
[31:14] | You can’t take it back. There’s no take-backs. | 不能食言 说话算话 |
[31:17] | You’re dreaming it, Kara. You love me. | 你做梦吧你 卡拉 你爱我 |
[31:18] | You’re dreaming it. You love me. | 你在做梦 你爱我 |
[31:20] | Dreamer. Mmm-hmm. | 做白日梦 |
[31:22] | Okay. | 好了 |
[31:24] | This is Striker. I’m having trouble getting a visual on the fueling spar. | 我是补给船 看不到燃料翼梁 |
[31:28] | Can you redirect? | 你能改变方向吗? |
[31:29] | Gas station, Striker’s coming in way too hot. | 加油站 补给船速度太快 |
[31:31] | EMMITT: You gotta back off your delta, like right now. | 你要补偿增量 现在开始 |
[31:33] | STRIKER: Roger that. Correcting approach angle. | 收到 保持风向角 |
[31:35] | EMMITT: Didn’t you hear us? Back off your delta. | 你没听到了吗?补偿增量 |
[31:36] | You’re too close! Are you listening? | 你靠得太近了!听到了吗? |
[31:38] | Okay. BIRCH: We are not too close. | 好 我们没靠太近 |
[31:40] | Striker, remain on target. Abort. Abort the op. | 补给船 保持目标 取消行动 |
[31:43] | Recall the ships. | 招回船只 |
[31:45] | Galactica, all ships involved in fuel unrep, abort mission. | 参与燃料补给的各船注意 我是卡拉狄加 取消任务 |
[31:47] | Say again, abort fuel unrep. | 重复 取消燃料补给 |
[31:50] | Raptors, return to base, acknowledge. | 猛禽号返回基地 确认 |
[31:52] | BIRCH: Wilco, Galactica. Aborting mission. | 照办 卡拉狄加 取消任务 |
[31:54] | Damn it! | 该死! |
[31:56] | BIRCH: Roger that. Galactica says abort approach. | 收到 卡拉狄加说取消近接 |
[31:59] | Adjust angle vector, full reverse. | 调整角度 返回 |
[32:01] | Striker, you’re still on a collision course. | 补给船 你仍在相撞轨道上 |
[32:03] | Put your helm hard left, full reverse thrusters, back off. | 左舵 开启推进器 后撤 后撤 |
[32:08] | Look out! | 小心! |
[32:19] | EMMITT: Galactica, Emmitt. Tanker’s intact. | 卡拉狄加 我是艾美特 补给船完好无泄露 |
[32:23] | No wireless contact, but it’s in an axis spin | 没有无线电联系 但在侧旋 |
[32:25] | and there does appear to be some damage. | 看起来确实有些损坏 |
[32:27] | Away rescue team, tell them to board the tanker | 呼叫救援队 告诉他们登上补给船 |
[32:30] | and restore navigational control. | 修复导航控制 |
[32:32] | MAN: Away rescue team, to section 046. | 呼叫救援队到046界 |
[32:53] | Here. | 给 |
[32:55] | You never know when you might need to defend yourself. | 以备不时之需 |
[33:06] | Here we go. | 在这里 |
[33:08] | “And the blaze pursued them, and the people of Kobol had a choice | “烈焰追赶着他们 科波上的人们有一个选择 |
[33:12] | “to board the great ship or take the high road through the rocky ridge. “ | 登上巨舰或是踏上山中布满岩石的大路 |
[33:17] | “And the body of each tribe’s leader was offered to the gods | 各部落首领在雅典娜之墓里 |
[33:21] | “in the Tomb of Athena. “ | 把他们的身体献给了神” |
[33:22] | Yes. Precisely. | 是的 一字不差 |
[33:24] | And the great ship was a galleon that departed from here, | “巨舰”就是大帆船 |
[33:27] | where we’re standing. | 从我们现在所处的位置起航的 |
[33:30] | And it took the founders of the 13 colonies to their destiny. | “它载着13个殖民地的创始人去完成他们的宿命” |
[33:35] | And those that didn’t board the galleon took the high road, | “没有登上大帆船的人踏上了… |
[33:43] | the rocky ridge that led to the Tomb. | 那条通往古墓布满岩石的山中大路” |
[34:06] | Let’s move. | 走吧 |
[34:31] | The path is supposed to be marked by gravestones. | 路旁应该有墓石作为标记 |
[34:46] | There’s something there. | 那里有些什么东西 |
[35:14] | Wait! | 等一下! |
[35:36] | Get back! Get back! | 后撤!后撤! |
[35:39] | HELO: Sharon! Sharon, take cover! | 莎伦 莎伦 找护体 |
[36:19] | Switch. | 换 |
[36:31] | Nice one. Ammo! | 漂亮 弹药! |
[36:33] | Here. | 给 |
[36:46] | Lee, no! | 李!别去! |
[37:25] | You gotta be frakking kidding me. | 不是吧 |
[37:36] | Not bad. | 不坏啊 |
[37:45] | ADAMA: It’s interesting. | 有意思 |
[37:49] | Betrayal has such a powerful grip on the mind. | 背叛居然能让人这么揪心 |
[37:54] | It’s almost like a python. | 几乎和大蟒一样 |
[37:58] | It can squeeze out all other thought, | 可以挤压出你的一切思想 |
[38:03] | suffocate all other emotion, until | 窒息一切情感 直到… |
[38:07] | everything is dead except for the rage. | 一切都已死去 只留下暴怒 |
[38:12] | I’m not talking about anger. | 我不是说愤怒 |
[38:17] | I’m talking about rage. | 而是暴怒 |
[38:23] | I can feel it, right here, | 我能感受得到 就在这里 |
[38:30] | like it’s gonna burst. | 像是要裂开一样 |
[38:33] | I feel like I wanna scream, | 觉得自己想去大喊一声 |
[38:37] | right now, matter of fact. | 事实上现在就想去喊 |
[38:45] | If I may say something… | 我可以说句话吗? |
[38:48] | Speak your mind, Dee. | 有话直说 小杜 |
[38:53] | I don’t think the problem is that you’ve been betrayed. | 我认为问题不在于别人背叛了你 |
[38:58] | I think it’s that you feel helpless. | 而是你感到无助 |
[39:01] | You were shot, you were injured, you couldn’t do anything. | 你中枪了 你受伤了 无法去做些什么 |
[39:06] | Don’t make excuses for me. | 不要为我找借口 |
[39:08] | And when you finally had a chance to do something… | 当你终于有机会去做些事的时候 |
[39:10] | I’m sorry I did this. | 抱歉 我这么做 |
[39:11] | …you let us down. | 你让我们失望了 |
[39:16] | You let us down. | 你让我们大失所望 |
[39:21] | You made a promise, to all of us | 你做出过承诺 对我们大家做出过承诺 |
[39:27] | to find Earth, to find us a home, together. | 答应我们去找到地球 为我们大家找一个家 |
[39:33] | It doesn’t matter what the President did, or even what Lee did. | 总统怎么做都无所谓 李怎么做没关系 |
[39:38] | Because every day that we remain apart | 因为只要我们分开一天 |
[39:41] | is a day that you’ve broken your promise. | 这一天就代表你违背了你的承诺 |
[39:44] | People aboard those ships made their own decision. | 那些船上的人是他们自己做的决定 |
[39:48] | It was their decision, not mine. | 是他们的决定 而不是我的决定 |
[39:52] | Thank you, Petty Officer. | 谢谢你 中士 |
[39:54] | You may leave now. | 你可以走了 |
[40:02] | You asked to talk to me, sir. | 你找我来谈话 长官 |
[40:06] | Maybe because you think that I don’t have anything to say. | 也许是你认为我不会说些什么 |
[40:12] | But I do. | 但我却有话要说 |
[40:25] | It’s time to heal the wounds, Commander. | 是疗伤的时候了 指挥官 |
[40:29] | People have been divided. | 人们已被分开了 |
[40:31] | I said, that’s enough. | 我说过 够了 |
[40:32] | Children are separated from their parents. | 妻离子散 |
[40:55] | A cost in blood. | 血的代价 |
[41:01] | Let’s go, Madam President. | 我们走吧 总统女士 |
[42:13] | ADAMA: Mr. Gaeta. | 盖塔先生 |
[42:17] | I want to see all recon material on Kobol immediately in my quarters. | 立即把一切有关科波的侦察资料送到我房间里来 |
[42:23] | Aye, sir. | 是 长官 |
[42:24] | TIGH: Kobol? | 科波? |
[42:25] | Yes. | 是的 |
[42:28] | I’m putting the fleet back together. | 我要让舰队重新凝聚到一起 |
[42:32] | I’m putting our family back together. | 我要让我的家人重聚 |
[42:37] | This ends now. | 这一切到此结束了 |