时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:21] | NARRATOR: Previously on Battlestar Galactica. | 《太空堡垒卡拉狄加》前情回顾 |
[00:25] | GAETA: Twenty-four ships jumped away. | 24艘船跳跃走了 |
[00:26] | That’s almost a third of the fleet. | 几乎是三分之一的舰队了 |
[00:28] | TIGH: They’re gonna follow Roslin to Kobol to their death. | 他们要追随罗丝琳去科波自取灭亡 |
[00:34] | WOMAN: Cally shot Sharon! | 凯莉开枪击中了莎伦 |
[00:35] | ADAMA: There are many copies. You’ll see her again. | 有许多复制体 你还会再见到她的 |
[00:39] | One of those things put two rounds into my father’s chest. | 其中的一个复制体向我父亲的胸部开了两枪 |
[00:44] | ROSLIN: We have found Kobol. | 我们已经发现了科波 |
[00:45] | And when we retrieve the Arrow, we will open the Tomb of Athena | 当我们获得神箭之后将打开雅典娜之墓 |
[00:49] | and we will find the road to Earth. | 我们将找到通往地球的道路 |
[00:52] | What I need to know | 我想知道的就是 |
[00:54] | is exactly how to find the Tomb of Athena. | 怎么找到雅典娜之墓 |
[00:57] | I can show you the path. | 我可以为你指路 |
[00:58] | BOOMER: I don’t know how long the path is, or exactly where it leads to, | 我不知道那条路有多长或是通向哪里 |
[01:01] | but I can tell you that you’re gonna have to move very, very quickly. | 但可以肯定的是你们要动作快 |
[01:07] | I want to see all recon material on Kobol immediately in my quarters. | 立即把一切有关科波的侦察资料送到我房间里来 |
[01:11] | TIGH: Kobol? | 科波 |
[01:13] | I’m putting the fleet back together. | 我要让舰队重新凝聚到一起 |
[01:15] | I’m putting our family back together again. | 我要让我的家人重聚 |
[01:17] | The scriptures say some of us will die on Kobol. | 经文上说我们中的一些人会死在科波上 |
[01:21] | Like a certain Capt. Apollo? | 比如阿波罗上尉? |
[02:37] | She could be anywhere. | 雅典娜之墓可能在任何地点 |
[02:40] | If we only use information contained within the book of Pythia, | 如果仅靠帕蒂亚之书里的信息 |
[02:44] | which makes sense given the president’s identification with that particular gospel, | 单从那段福音看来也符合总统的身份 |
[02:48] | then the Tomb of Athena is most likely located somewhere | 那雅典娜之墓很有可能位于… |
[02:54] | in the mountains to the west of the City of the Gods. | 诸神之城以西山中的某个地方 |
[02:56] | Let’s assume she starts at the most easily recognized landmark, | 我们假设她从最容易分辨的地标 |
[03:00] | which is the opera house. | 歌剧院开始 |
[03:02] | ADAMA: They’d be setting down somewhere right here in this meadow, | 他们在这片草地周围休息过后… |
[03:06] | then heading west. | 将向西行进 |
[03:13] | Are you okay? | 您还好吧? |
[03:15] | Yes. I am. | 恩 |
[03:19] | We got to get out of this ravine. | 我们得从这沟壑出去 |
[03:22] | I don’t want us to get caught in a flash flood. | 我可不想咱们被山洪冲走 |
[03:28] | Raptor One went down | 猛禽1号就在这地方的… |
[03:31] | right about here just outside the ruins of the city. | 城市遗迹的外边坠毁的 |
[03:33] | Now we never made it past, say, here. | 我们从没经过这里 |
[03:37] | But we visually scouted the approaches out to the mountains. | 但我们目测侦察过进山的途径 |
[03:48] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[03:49] | Any time. | 随时效劳 |
[03:52] | If this is all she’s got to go on, | 如果就凭这些的话 |
[03:54] | I don’t know how the hell that woman thinks she’s gonna find this tomb. | 我真不知道她想怎么找到这古墓 |
[03:57] | Well, maybe she’s seen it in a vision. | 也许她曾在幻象中见到过 |
[04:03] | I’m serious. | 我是说真的 |
[04:05] | She says she sees things. | 她说她看到了一些事物 |
[04:08] | Images, prophecies, whatever. | 图象 预言 还是什么的 |
[04:12] | The point is that she believes in them and so do the people that are with her. | 重要的是她相信这些事物 人们也因此支持她 |
[04:16] | Sir, with all due respect, that terrain is so rugged | 长官 恕我直言 那里地势非常崎岖 |
[04:18] | I can’t imagine navigating it without a map or a guide. | 不敢想象在没有地图或向导的情况下怎么通过那里 |
[04:27] | Okay. | 好 |
[04:28] | King of the hill. | 你是”山丘之王” |
[04:30] | Queen of the hill, thank you very much. | “山丘之后” 非常感谢 |
[04:32] | We should take shelter until the storm passes. | 在风暴过去之前 我们应该躲起来 |
[04:34] | Sounds good. After that? | 好主意 然后呢? |
[04:38] | Then we start the tough part. | 然后就开始最难的一个环节了 |
[04:44] | Let’s go! | 走吧 |
[04:50] | The last rescue team reported no sign of a Cylon Baseship | 上一支救援队报告说 在科波附近没发现 |
[04:53] | or a Raider anywhere near Kobol. | 任何基地飞船或突袭机的迹象 |
[04:55] | We’ll set the jump arrival coordinates in the upper atmosphere | 跳跃终点设置在高层大气外 |
[04:59] | just in case. | 以防万一 |
[05:00] | Sir, that’s risky and it’s certainly not possible with a ship of this size. | 长官 那很危险 以这艘船的大小也不可能 |
[05:05] | I’ll be going down in a Raptor. | 我乘一架猛禽号下去 |
[05:07] | What? | 什么? |
[05:10] | I’m not gonna leave the fleet undefended | 我不会让舰队没有防备 |
[05:12] | and it’s too risky to try and take all of us. | 我们大家一起去也太危险了 |
[05:15] | Send a search party, for frak’s sake. | 干 我们可以派搜索队 |
[05:20] | “And Zeus warned the leaders of the 12 tribes | “宙斯告戒12部落的首领… |
[05:23] | “that any return to Kobol would exact a price in blood. “ | 每个回到科波的人都会付出血的代价” |
[05:27] | It certainly did for us. | 在我们身上是应验了 |
[05:30] | No more bloodshed, enough loss. | 不能再有流血事件了 损失已够惨重的了 |
[05:34] | I’m only gonna take people who are absolutely necessary. | 我只带上完全必要的人 |
[05:37] | Don’t try and argue with me, Saul. | 别和我争了 索尔 |
[05:41] | Truth is, | 事实是… |
[05:43] | I’m the only one that can reach out to Roslin. | 只有我才能与罗丝琳接触 |
[05:47] | It’s always been between us anyway. | 反正一直都是我们俩之间的事 |
[05:49] | We may have gone down separately, but we’re gonna come back together. | 我们可能去那里的时候是分开的 但我们会一起回来的 |
[05:53] | Hopefully on our feet. | 希望是站着回来 |
[05:56] | But even in body bags we’re gonna be coming back together. | 但即使是在装尸袋里 我们也会一起回来 |
[06:01] | I’m gonna contact the Astral Queen. | 我要联系一下星际女皇 |
[06:02] | See if they can pick us up until the weather clears. | 看是否在天气放晴后可以把我们接走 |
[06:05] | You’re not in charge here, Tom. All com traffic goes through me. | 这里不是你说了算 汤姆 一切通讯都要经我批准 |
[06:07] | Try to remember that. | 记住了 |
[06:13] | How much longer do you want to wait, Tom? | 你还要等多久 汤姆? |
[06:17] | Just keep your eyes on him. | 你盯紧他们就是了 |
[07:09] | BOOMER: 11:00. 20 degrees elevation. | 11点方向 仰角20度 |
[07:12] | There’s a formation of twin rocks up ahead. | 山顶构成了一对双生岩 |
[07:14] | APOLLO: Yeah, I got it. | 恩 看到了 |
[07:16] | I think those are the Gates of Hera. | 我想那是赫拉之门 |
[07:18] | You think? | 你想? |
[07:20] | I’m putting together a lot of pieces from a lot of sources beyond your scriptures. | 我把经文以外的很多资料中的信息拼凑到一起 |
[07:24] | If I’m right, | 如果我说对了… |
[07:26] | that’s the spot where your god supposedly stood | 据推测你们的神是站在那里 |
[07:28] | and watched Athena throw herself down onto the rocks below | 看着雅典娜因为第13部落的人们大批离去… |
[07:31] | out of despair over the exodus of the 13 tribes. | 而绝望之下坠涧身亡的 |
[07:34] | Supposedly? | 推测? |
[07:35] | I thought the Cylons believed in the gods. | 赛昂人不是相信神吗? |
[07:37] | STARBUCK: Yeah, don’t get her started. | 恩 别让她开始说教了 |
[07:39] | They believe in one true God or something like that. | 他们信仰的是一个真神或是什么的 |
[07:42] | And we don’t worship false idols. | 我们不会去膜拜假神 |
[07:43] | You were quick enough to come on this mission. | 你急忙地加入这个团队 |
[07:46] | Lead us all to some tomb only actually mentioned in our false scriptures. | 带领我们来到了只有在我们的假经文中才提到的古墓 |
[07:50] | We know about your religion than you do. | 我们比你们更了解你们的宗教 |
[07:54] | Athena’s Tomb, whoever, | 不管雅典娜是谁或是什么东西… |
[07:56] | whatever she really was, is probably up there. | 她的古墓很有可能就在那上面了 |
[08:01] | That part is true. | 这倒是真的 |
[08:03] | Madam President, we won’t make it up there before nightfall. | 总统女士 我们在夜幕降临之前赶不到那里 |
[08:06] | Let’s go, see how far we get. | 走吧 看我们能走多远 |
[08:14] | This is a depressing place. | 这地方真让人郁闷 |
[08:20] | A part of me is glad Sharon never made it in here. | 我多少有些庆幸的是可怜的莎伦没来过这里 |
[08:30] | You decided to brighten up the place a little, did you? | 你想让这里添点光彩 是吧? |
[08:34] | Our child will be born here. In this room. | 我们的孩子将会在这里降生 在这房间里 |
[08:40] | You’re not listening. | 你没听我说话啊 |
[08:41] | Oh, you noticed? | 你注意到了? |
[08:44] | No, I have had enough. | 我是没听 我受够了 |
[08:45] | Do you seriously expect me to listen to you | 你一丝不挂地坐在那里 |
[08:48] | while you sit around stark naked? | 怎么能让我专心听你说话? |
[08:50] | Prattle on about this mythical baby of ours? | 还唠叨我们之间这个虚构的孩子 |
[08:53] | Mythical? | 虚构的? |
[08:54] | Yes, mythical. | 是的 虚构的 |
[08:57] | Do you have any notion of how ridiculous you’ve become? | 你知不知道你现在变得有多不可理喻? |
[09:00] | The whole turn of our conversation is completely shot to pieces. | 我们的整个对话毫无逻辑可言 |
[09:03] | I’m the father of a baby who’ll be born to me from my fantasy woman, | 我将成为我幻想中的女人所生的孩子的父亲 |
[09:08] | who I see solely in my head. | 这个女人还只有我能看到 |
[09:09] | My fantasy woman, by the way, who stopped being my fantasy. | 顺便说一句 我幻想中的女人已经不是我的幻想了 |
[09:12] | You’re not my fantasy anymore. | 你再也不是我的幻想了 |
[09:14] | No, sadly now you’re nothing more than a common tease. | 可悲的是 你不过是一个卖弄风情的尘世女子而已 |
[09:18] | I never said I would bear the child. | 我从没说过我会去生那孩子 |
[09:20] | Wonderful! More doubletalk. More mind games. | 好极了 又是话里有话 玩心理游戏 |
[09:25] | All right, then who is it gonna be? | 那好 那会是谁? |
[09:27] | Who’s going to bear our secret love child? | 谁会生下我们秘爱的孩子? |
[09:31] | It’s not Starbuck, is it? | 不是星芭儿 是吧? |
[09:33] | Careful, Gaius, you’re in dangerous territory now. | 小心点 盖尤斯 你这么说话很危险 |
[09:37] | Then I guess I’m really scared. | 我好怕怕 |
[09:39] | So, what’s it going to be this week? What is it? | 这周又会发生什么大事件呢? 会是什么呢? |
[09:42] | Don’t tell me, I’ll guess. | 别告诉我 我来猜猜 |
[09:46] | The ship’s gonna blow up! | 船要爆炸了! |
[09:48] | No, damn! | 不对 见鬼 |
[09:49] | Done that one. So it’s gotta be someone else. | 这人已经死了 那一定是其他人了 |
[09:53] | Someone… Me! | 是我? |
[09:55] | But, of course, me! I’m gonna explode! God! | 对 当然是我啊! 我要爆炸了!好! |
[09:58] | God is gonna make me spontaneously combust into a great big ball of flame, | 神会让我人体自燃 然后变成个大火球 |
[10:01] | and then the whole crew of Galactica can celebrate on ambrosia. | 然后卡拉狄加上的全体船员 手持”安宝莎”举杯庆祝 |
[10:04] | Get really drunk. | 一醉方休 |
[10:12] | Okay. Enough, I can’t do this anymore. | 好了 够了 我不能再这样下去了 |
[10:16] | You’re right. Game’s over you win. | 你说得对 游戏结束 你赢了 |
[10:22] | I win? | 我赢了? |
[10:27] | What did I win? | 我赢了什么? |
[10:28] | You don’t get it? | 你还不明白? |
[10:31] | Come on, Gaius, wake up and smell the psychosis already. | 拜托 盖尤斯 醒醒吧 想想精神方面的问题 |
[10:36] | I’m sorry, I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 抱歉 我不明白你在说什么 |
[10:39] | Okay. Look, | 好 听我说 |
[10:42] | there’s no Cylon chip implanted in your brain. | 你的体内并没有被植入赛昂芯片 |
[10:46] | I’m not real. | 我不是真实的 |
[10:47] | You’re not really getting secret messages from the Cylons. | 你并不是真的从赛昂人那里得到秘报 |
[10:52] | You’re just crazy. | 而是你疯了 |
[11:00] | Very funny. | 很有意思 |
[11:02] | Hysterical. Do you write your own material? | 歇斯底里 你自己定夺的? |
[11:05] | You don’t believe me, do you? | 你不相信我 是吗? |
[11:06] | No, I don’t. | 对 不信 |
[11:11] | That’s great! I love it. Is it? | 有意思 我喜欢 是吧? |
[11:13] | Good. I’ve had enough of this, all right? | 好了 我受够了 知道吗? |
[11:15] | So can we just stop playing this stupid game? | 别再耍这套这鬼把戏了 好吗? |
[11:16] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[11:19] | But it’s the truth. There is no chip. | 但事实上 确实没有芯片这回事 |
[11:25] | If there is no chip, | 如果没有芯片… |
[11:28] | then who | 那你究竟是谁… |
[11:30] | or what are you exactly? | 是什么东西? |
[11:34] | I’m you. | 我就是你 |
[11:37] | I’m your subconscious frakking with your mind. | 我是迷惑你心灵的潜意识 |
[11:42] | Okay, check it out. | 好吧 是这样 |
[11:47] | You helped the Cylons commit genocide against your own people, | 你帮助赛昂人对你的种族进行灭绝 |
[11:50] | and your fragile little mind couldn’t handle it. So, poof! | 而你那脆弱的心灵承受不了这一切 所以…啪! |
[11:54] | I appear and start telling you how special you are. | 我的出现是要告诉你 你是多么特别 |
[11:57] | How God has chosen you. Yeah, right! | 神是如何选择了你 得了 |
[12:06] | Well, I don’t know what game you’re playing anymore. | 我不知道你现在又在耍什么把戏 |
[12:10] | But I’m not playing this stupid game, so, now you’ve had your fun. | 可我不喜欢你那些愚蠢的花招 好了 你开心过了 |
[12:14] | Why don’t you get yourself checked out? | 你自己可以去做个身体检查 |
[12:18] | Go down to sickbay and get a brain scan. That would settle it, wouldn’t it? | 去医务室做个脑部扫描 这样就可以安心了 是吧? |
[12:24] | Go ahead. I dare you. | 去呀 你敢吗? |
[12:36] | How simple could it be? | 多简单啊 |
[12:38] | Okay, we’re in the North-northwest continent. | 我们在北-西北的大陆 |
[12:42] | Quadrant C, Sector two, which… | C号象限仪的第2象限 也就是… |
[12:45] | Oh, for frak’s sake let me see if I can make heads or tails of it. | 干 让我看看能否判断方位 |
[12:48] | Look, I marked the terrain as best I could, but we’re not… | 我尽力标出了地势形态 可我们… |
[12:53] | Topography’s for pansies anyways. | 反正娘娘腔才去学地形学 |
[12:56] | How’re you feeling? Diplomatic? | 感觉如何? 外交官? |
[12:58] | I still don’t think this is a very good idea, Commander. | 我还是认为这么做不好 指挥官 |
[13:01] | The last time she saw me she wasn’t too happy with me. | 我们最后一次见面的时候 她对我可不怎么高兴 |
[13:04] | She trusts you. Values your counsel. She’ll listen to you. | 她信任你 重视你的意见 她会听你的建议的 |
[13:08] | I doubt that very much. | 我非常怀疑这点 |
[13:10] | I’m her assistant. She doesn’t put any more stock than what I say… | 我是她的助理 我所说的话对她来说也 |
[13:13] | She thinks you’ll be president one day. | 她认为你有朝一日会成为总统 |
[13:18] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[13:19] | That’s what she said to me once. | 她有一次对我这么说的 |
[13:21] | That you reminded her of President Adar when he ran for his first office. | 你让她想起了刚执政时候的阿达尔总统 |
[13:29] | I don’t really know how to respond to that, sir. | 我不知道该怎么说了 |
[13:32] | Don’t let it go to your head. Adar was a moron. | 别被这话冲昏了头脑 阿达尔是个白痴 |
[13:36] | This is an intra-atmos entry. | 开始进入大气层 |
[13:38] | You guys buckled in? | 你们系好安全带了吗? |
[13:39] | ADAMA: Yeah. | 恩 |
[13:54] | Perimeter’s clear! No Cylon presence! | 封锁线周围安全 没有发现赛昂人 |
[13:56] | See? Nothing to worry about. | 看到了吧? 没什么好担心的 |
[14:00] | Having good luck already. | 我们已经开始走好运了 |
[14:33] | Gives me the creeps seeing him acting like that with her. | 看到他和她在一起那样…让我背脊发凉 |
[14:39] | He loves her. | 他爱她 |
[14:41] | And, yeah, he knows she’s a machine. | 他还知道她是一部机器 |
[14:44] | He doesn’t care. He loves her anyway. | 他不在乎这些 仍然爱她 |
[14:48] | Frak. How can one of us get that roped in by one of them? | 干!我们的人怎么能被她们迷住呢? |
[14:52] | We should keep an eye on him, too. | 我们也该留意点他 |
[14:54] | Helo’s a friend of mine, all right? He’s one of the good guys. | 西洛是我的朋友 知道吗? 他也是一个好人 |
[14:58] | Yeah? | 是吗? |
[15:00] | Sharon was a friend of yours, too. | 莎伦也曾是你的朋友 |
[15:09] | Feel like I’m back on Caprica. | 感觉像是回到了卡布里卡 |
[15:12] | No, thanks. I’m happy right here. | 不 谢谢了 我在这里很开心 |
[15:17] | Really? | 真的? |
[15:19] | Yeah, actually. Just being with you and Kara feels like I’ve come home. | 恩 真的 与你和卡拉在一起 我觉得自己像回家了一样 |
[15:24] | It’s like I’m back in the fleet. | 回到了舰队里 |
[15:25] | But you were never in the fleet. That was the other Sharon. | 可你从没在舰队里呆过 那是另一个莎伦 |
[15:29] | I know. I know that. | 恩 我知道 |
[15:32] | But I remember all of it. | 但这一切我全记得 |
[15:35] | Like getting my wings. My first trip aboard the Galactica. | 比如得到了我的飞行勋章 第一次在卡拉狄加上入港 |
[15:41] | You know, the memory of being in a uniform is so strong, so potent, | 身着制服的那段记忆太强烈 太真实了 |
[15:46] | it’s like, “I’m Sharon Valerii and this is my family. “ | 就像是我是莎伦·沃莱瑞 这里就是我的家 |
[15:53] | That’s pretty weird, huh? | 很怪异 是吧? |
[15:54] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[15:57] | I like weird. | 我喜欢怪人 |
[16:01] | Losing that priest really frakked her up. | 失去了那个牧师真的让她惨兮兮的 |
[16:05] | She’s lost a lot of people. | 她失去了很多人 |
[16:07] | Friends, supporters. | 朋友 支持者 |
[16:10] | All she has left is her young prince. | 只剩下她那年轻的王子了 |
[16:13] | We’re here. He’s here. | 我们在这里 他也在这里 |
[16:16] | We know what we have to do. | 我们都清楚该怎么做了吧 |
[16:20] | Terrain’s rougher than we thought. | 这里的地形比我们想象的要险恶 |
[16:22] | Don’t know how far until we reach this tomb. | 还不知道要过多久才能到达古墓 |
[16:24] | Why are you backing out of this now? | 你现在怎么退缩了? |
[16:25] | I’m not backing out of anything. | 我没有退缩 |
[16:27] | Getting blood on your hands is a lot harder than washing it off. | 让双手沾满鲜血要比把血从手上洗掉难得多 |
[16:31] | Then let the Cylon do it. | 那就让赛昂人来接手吧 |
[16:34] | What if the Cylon were to get a weapon and shoot him herself? | 如果是一个赛昂人拿了武器亲自杀了他呢? |
[16:38] | There’ll be a lot of confusion, stress, panic. | 那样大家就会乱作一团 感到压力与恐慌 |
[16:42] | Then the Cylon could find herself getting shot real easy. | 那个赛昂人也会被轻易地除掉 |
[16:46] | And how would you propose such a thing might happen? | 你说这事怎么可能呢? |
[16:50] | This has to happen, Tom. You know that. | 必须要这样 汤姆 这你清楚 |
[16:56] | Not until we find the tomb. | 找到古墓之后再说吧 |
[17:16] | HELO: How much further? | 还有多长? |
[17:17] | Farther. | “多远” |
[17:19] | HELO: What? | 什么? |
[17:20] | Farther describes actual distance, further is more figurative. | “多远”是用来描述确切距离的 “多长”是带有比喻色彩的 |
[17:25] | What are you a dictionary now? | 你现在成字典了? |
[17:27] | I’m sorry I’m smarter than you. | 不好意思 我比你聪明 |
[17:30] | That’s okay. The baby can have your brains as long as he gets my looks. | 没关系 孩子有你的智商和我的长相就行 |
[17:34] | Yeah, that’d be a real blessing for her. | 是吗? 那对她来说真是祝福了 |
[17:38] | Her? | 她? |
[17:40] | You know it’s a girl? | 你知道是个女孩? |
[17:43] | Yeah. | 恩 |
[17:47] | STARBUCK: So from what I could tell, the Cylons have a plan for Caprica. | 在我看来 赛昂人在卡布里卡有一个计划 |
[17:52] | They’re cleaning up the bodies, | 他们清扫尸体 |
[17:54] | bringing in the heavy machinery to fix the infrastructure. | 用重型机械来修理基础设施 |
[17:56] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[17:58] | But they haven’t killed everyone. | 可他们并没杀光所有人 |
[18:00] | There’s a resistance movement. | 那里还有一支反抗军 |
[18:03] | Once we find the tomb and get the map, I think our first order of business | 一旦我们找到了古墓 拿到了地图 |
[18:06] | has to be planning a rescue mission back to Caprica. | 我想我们首先要做的就是组织救援队返回卡布里卡 |
[18:10] | Lieutenant, I hope you know how grateful I am for everything you’ve done | 中尉 我希望你知道你冒险为我所做的一切 |
[18:14] | and what you risked, but right now I can’t think about anything | 我是多么感激你 但现在我除了想找到古墓这件事 |
[18:17] | but finding that tomb. | 别的什么都想不进去 |
[18:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:31] | Comfy? Can’t talk. | 舒服吗? 不能说话 |
[18:35] | Can’t move. | 不能动 |
[18:36] | Then you | 那你… |
[18:37] | certainly wouldn’t want me to do this. | 肯定不想让我这么做 |
[18:42] | Oh, for… I told you not to move. | 我告诉过你别动 |
[18:45] | I’m so terribly sorry, Doctor. It won’t happen again. | 十分抱歉 医生 不会再出现这样的事了 |
[18:50] | All right. Now I have to reset and start from the beginning. | 好么 我还得重新设置 然后从头开始 |
[18:53] | Now he’s got to reset and start all over again. | 他还得重新设置 然后从头开始 |
[19:02] | Why are you doing this to me? | 你为什么要这么对我? |
[19:03] | Come on, Gaius, even back when you weren’t nuts | 拜托 盖尤斯 在你发疯之前 |
[19:05] | there was always that little voice in your head. | 你的脑袋里也是有一个细微的声音 |
[19:07] | That little voice helping you through the rough times, remember? | 那细微的声音帮你度过了艰难时期 记得吗? |
[19:12] | I’m just the latest version of that little voice. | 我只是那细微的声音的最新版本 |
[19:16] | I don’t believe that for one moment. | 我一点也不相信你所说的话 |
[19:19] | No, God has a plan for me. | 不 神为我准备了一个计划 |
[19:22] | God’s plan? | “神的计划”? |
[19:24] | Okay. Yeah, God has a plan and | 恩 对 神是有个计划 |
[19:28] | there is a God and he talks to Gaius Baltar. | 神是存在的 那个神还对盖尤斯·波塔尔说话 |
[19:31] | Okay. Shut up will you! | 你给我闭嘴! |
[19:37] | Will you stop going crazy in there? | 你别在那里发疯了 行吗? |
[19:41] | I’m not crazy. | 我没疯 |
[19:49] | Once you find this tomb, you know he’s gonna have you killed, right? | 一旦你找到了古墓 你知道他会派人把你杀了 对吧? |
[19:52] | He’s not like that. | 他不是那种人 |
[19:53] | He’s a soldier, you’re the enemy. Nothing’s gonna change that. | 他是士兵 你是敌人 这些是不会改变的事实 |
[19:56] | Your twin, your copy or whatever… | 你的那个双胞胎 那个复制体 |
[19:58] | I know. | 我知道 |
[20:00] | The other Sharon shot the old man. I’ve heard it about a thousand times. | 另一个莎伦开枪打了老头子 这我都听过上千遍了 |
[20:03] | Do you remember shooting him? | 你记得开枪打他吗? |
[20:07] | It wasn’t me. | 不是我开的枪 |
[20:08] | Do you remember? | 你记得吗? |
[20:10] | No. | 不记得 |
[20:13] | I see. | 我知道了 |
[20:15] | What do you think happened to her? | 那你认为她会有什么结果呢? |
[20:16] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[20:18] | Probably threw her in the brig or something. | 可能被关禁闭了或什么的 |
[20:25] | She was murdered by one of the crew. | 她被一个船员杀害了 |
[20:28] | And everyone aboard Galactica just let it happen. | 卡拉狄加上的人却都袖手旁观 |
[20:33] | Think I’m lying? Ask Lee. | 你以为我说谎? 去问李吧 |
[20:38] | They’re not gonna let your child be born. | 他们不会让你生下这孩子 |
[20:41] | You think they’re gonna let you raise a potential enemy right in their midst? | 你以为他们能让你在他们眼皮底下 养育一个潜在的敌人? |
[20:46] | You want to get off this planet alive, | 如果你还想活着离开这个星球 |
[20:48] | you better start looking out for yourself. | 就要小心你的自身安全了 |
[20:55] | Psst. | 嘘 |
[20:57] | Starbuck. | 星芭儿 |
[21:03] | Helo. | 希洛 |
[21:36] | Put down your weapon, Captain. | 放下你的武器 上尉 |
[22:08] | Commander. | 指挥官 |
[22:10] | It’s good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[22:12] | BILLY: Madam President. | 总统女士 |
[22:19] | Billy. | 比利 |
[22:21] | Billy, you have no idea | 比利 你可不知道… |
[22:23] | what it means to me to have you here. | 有你在这里对我来说有多么重要 |
[22:26] | It’s good to see you, too. | 我也很高兴见到您 |
[23:01] | Oh, my gods. Commander! | 我的天 指挥官 |
[23:11] | HELO: She’s with us, Commander. | 她是自己人 指挥官 |
[23:41] | Why? | 为什么? |
[23:47] | ROSLIN: Commander, no! | 指挥官!不! |
[23:48] | Get off him. | 离他远点儿! |
[23:50] | I want you to die. | 我要你死 |
[23:59] | Commander, please don’t. We need her. | 指挥官 求你别这样 我们需要她 |
[24:02] | Commander, you got to let her go. | 指挥官 放开她吧 |
[24:04] | Die. | 死 |
[24:07] | HELO: Sir! | 长官! |
[24:13] | Dad? | 爸? |
[24:16] | And you ask why. | 你说为什么会这样呢? |
[24:38] | Nothing, nothing, more nothing. | 没有 没有 还是什么都没有 |
[24:42] | Are you satisfied? | 你满意了? |
[24:48] | Yes. Yes, I am. | 是的 满意了 |
[24:49] | Thank you very much, Doctor. | 非常感谢 医生 |
[24:51] | Just… | 只是… |
[24:54] | We’re absolutely positive, aren’t we, that there’s no | 我们完全可以肯定了 是吧? 没有… |
[25:00] | unidentified objects? | 不明物体? |
[25:03] | You can obsess over these as much as you like on your own time. | 利用你的个人时间 你想怎么看都可以 |
[25:07] | Freaking hypochondriac. | 每艘船上都他妈的… |
[25:09] | One on every bloody ship. | 有个忧郁症患者 |
[25:14] | You interfered with a military mission | 你干涉了一次军事行动 |
[25:16] | and you broke your word to me. | 并且违背了你当初对我所做承诺 |
[25:19] | It’s the second part that really bothers you, isn’t it? | 真正让你烦心的不是这事 对吧? |
[25:23] | Laura, I forgive you. | 劳拉 我原谅你了 |
[25:29] | Thank you, Bill. | 谢谢你 比尔 |
[25:32] | I didn’t ask for your forgiveness. | 我没求你原谅我 |
[25:37] | Well, you have it anyway. | 反正你得到谅解了 |
[25:42] | I can’t believe the old man reacted like that. | 真不敢相信老头子有那样的反应 |
[25:45] | You know they killed the other Sharon? | 他们杀了另一个莎伦 |
[25:48] | What? | 什么? |
[25:50] | In cold blood, not even a trial. | 毫不留情地杀害了她 甚至都没有经过审讯 |
[25:56] | TYROL: Hi. | 你好 |
[26:03] | Hi. | 你好 |
[26:07] | Sharon? | 莎伦? |
[26:15] | Hello, Chief. | 你好 上士 |
[26:19] | You know who I am? | 你认识我? |
[26:22] | Yes. | 恩 |
[26:25] | We haven’t met but | 我们没见过面 可是… |
[26:27] | I remember you. | 我对你有印象 |
[26:47] | It’s good to see you. | 见到你真好 |
[26:59] | So where does this leave us? | 那我们成什么了? |
[27:02] | Back to where we started. | 回到了起点 |
[27:04] | Under the yoke of President Roslin and Commander Adama. | 还要受罗丝琳总统和阿达玛指挥官的奴役 |
[27:10] | Not if we go back to the ship with a map to Earth. | 除非我们带着指明地球方位的地图回到船上 |
[27:13] | And a sad story of how many people | 然后编个许多人在科波上 |
[27:15] | were killed down on Kobol by the Cylons. | 惨遭赛昂人毒手的悲惨故事就行了 |
[27:17] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[27:19] | Let it go for now. | 现在就罢手吧 |
[27:33] | Lieutenant Thrace says that there are survivors on the Colonies. | 瑟瑞丝中尉说殖民地上还有幸存者 |
[27:39] | There are people fighting against the Cylons every day. | 每天都有人反抗赛昂人 |
[27:43] | They’re fighting for their homes, their future. | 为了夺回他们的家园 他们的未来 |
[27:47] | I see. | 我知道了 |
[27:49] | Doesn’t give you pause? | 这难道没让你迟疑一下? |
[27:52] | Maybe your impulse the day the Cylons attacked was right. | 也许在赛昂人袭击那天 你的那股冲劲是对的 |
[27:55] | Maybe we should’ve stayed and fought for our homes. | 也许我们本该留下来 捍卫我们的家园 |
[27:58] | Maybe the President of the Colonies | 也许殖民地的总统 |
[27:59] | should’ve stayed with her people. | 本该和她的子民在一起 |
[28:01] | I didn’t come here for this. | 我不是为了这件事而来的 |
[28:04] | I didn’t come here to navel-gaze | 我来这里不是为了反思自身问题 |
[28:06] | or to catalog our mistakes. | 或是归纳我们的错误 |
[28:10] | We made a decision to leave the Colonies after the attack. | 在遭受袭击之后 我们做出决定要离开殖民地 |
[28:15] | We made that decision. | 我们做出的决定 |
[28:18] | It was the right one then, it’s the right one now. | 在那时是正确的决定 现在也是正确的 |
[28:23] | So every moment of every day since then | 因为在那以后的每时每刻… |
[28:26] | is a gift. | 都是一个礼物 |
[28:28] | From the gods? | 神的礼物 |
[28:30] | No. | 不 |
[28:31] | From you. | 是你带给我们的礼物 |
[28:33] | For convincing me that I should go. | 说服我…应该离开那里 |
[28:39] | I would be dead. | 否则我早就死了 |
[28:41] | My son would be dead. | 我儿子也会死 |
[28:45] | Whatever else the costs, | 无论还有什么代价… |
[28:47] | I won’t second-guess that outcome. | 我都不会再去评判这个结果 |
[29:07] | I think it’s time to go find this | 我看是时候该去寻找… |
[29:10] | tomb of yours. | 你所说的古墓了 |
[29:17] | So Cally kills Sharon | 凯莉杀了莎伦 |
[29:19] | and the old man gives her 30 days in the brig. | 然后老头子就关她30天禁闭 |
[29:22] | Thirty days for murder. | 谋杀罪关30天禁闭 |
[29:24] | They don’t see it as murder, Helo. | 他们没把那看作是谋杀 西洛 |
[29:26] | That’s what I’m trying to tell you. | 我和你说的就是这事 |
[29:27] | That’s what you’re not hearing. | 你还是听不进去 |
[29:30] | To him, to the president, to all of them, | 对他 对总统 对他们大家来说 |
[29:34] | Cylons aren’t people. | 赛昂人不是人 |
[29:39] | I’m not a person to them, | 我对他们来说不是人 |
[29:42] | I’m a thing. | 而是一样东西 |
[29:46] | I won’t just stand by and let them kill you like the other Sharon. | 我不会坐视不管 让他们像杀害另一个莎伦一样加害你 |
[29:51] | Okay? | 知道吗? |
[29:54] | I believe you, Helo. I do. | 我相信你 西洛 真的 |
[30:07] | But if we’re gonna have any future together, | 但如果我们想拥有属于我们的未来… |
[30:11] | any at all, | 一切的一切… |
[30:15] | I’m gonna have to take matters into my own hands. | 我就要亲自动手解决问题 |
[30:22] | What’re you talking about? | 什么意思? |
[30:25] | Do you love me? | 你爱我吗? |
[30:26] | Yes. | 是的 |
[30:28] | Do you trust me? | 你信任我吗? |
[30:31] | Yes. | 是的 |
[30:33] | Then don’t ask me what I have to do. | 那就不要问我要去干什么 |
[30:35] | Sharon, what the frak are you… | 莎伦 你到底在说什 |
[30:38] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[30:41] | Trust us. | 相信我们 |
[30:50] | Have you had a chance to think about our conversation? | 你考虑过我们之间的谈话了吗? |
[30:53] | Haven’t thought about anything else. | 我一直在想这事 |
[30:54] | And? | 怎么样? |
[30:55] | When we get to the entrance, they’ll be distracted. | 等我们到了入口以后 他们就会放松警惕 |
[30:58] | I’ll take the father and you take the son. | 我干掉父亲 你干掉儿子 |
[31:00] | You should see this! | 你们过来看看 |
[31:44] | Lieutenant Thrace, I hope you have that Arrow handy. | 瑟瑞丝中尉 我看你就顺便把它打开吧 |
[32:01] | I need you to know something. | 有些事你要知道 |
[32:03] | I’m Sharon but I’m a different Sharon. | 我是莎伦 但我是另一个莎伦 |
[32:04] | I know who I am. | 我知道自己是谁 |
[32:06] | I don’t have hidden protocols or programs lying in wait to be activated. | 我身上没有等待启动的隐含协议或程序 |
[32:09] | I make my own choices. I make my own decisions | 我自己做选择 自己做决定 |
[32:11] | and I need you to know that this is my choice. | 你要知道这是我自己的决定 |
[32:33] | This is one of the old stallions. | 一支老式斯塔林 |
[32:35] | It’s not military issue. | 不是军用枪支 |
[32:36] | Where the hell did you get this? | 你到底从哪儿得来的? |
[32:37] | It’s his. | 是他的 |
[32:50] | Take it easy. | 慢点 |
[32:52] | Just wanted | 只是想… |
[32:54] | to see you get your due. | 看到你得偿所愿 |
[32:57] | You never did listen to me. | 你总是不听我的话 |
[33:26] | Stupid frakking thing couldn’t come with a handbook. | 这他妈的鬼东西就不能带一本操作指南? |
[33:30] | No, because that would just be too logical, wouldn’t it? | 不可能 不然那样就太合情理了 是吧? |
[33:34] | “And the Arrow of Apollo will open the Tomb of Athena. “ | “然后阿波罗之箭将打开雅典娜之墓” |
[33:38] | Yeah, well, unless anyone sees a keyhole, or whatever, | 恩 除非谁能找到钥匙孔或什么的 |
[33:43] | then we’re either in the wrong place | 否则我们不是找错了地方 |
[33:44] | or we’re just perfectly screwed. | 就是完全被耍了 |
[33:46] | ADAMA: Okay, then why don’t we just… | 我们还是… |
[33:47] | Helo, come here. | 西洛 过来 |
[33:56] | APOLLO: On three. One, two, three! | 数到三 一 二 三 |
[34:02] | There it is. | 动了 |
[34:03] | Oh, my gods. | 天那 |
[34:17] | After you. | 你先请吧 |
[34:26] | Helo, you stay out. Yes, sir. | 西洛 你留在外面 是 长官 |
[34:28] | Chief? TYROL: Sir. | 上士 长官? |
[34:31] | ADAMA: Guard everybody. | 留守大家 |
[34:33] | TYROL: Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[34:41] | STARBUCK: If the Arrow didn’t actually open the tomb, | 如果没用神箭就打开了这座古墓 |
[34:43] | how do we know this is the right place? | 我们怎么能确定就是这里呢? |
[34:46] | We don’t. | 不能确定 |
[34:48] | But it’s a tomb all right. | 但这确实是座古墓 |
[34:50] | The scriptures say you need the Arrow to find the map. | 经文上说需要神箭才能找到地图 |
[34:53] | These broken statues, I recognize them. | 这些破碎的雕像 我认识 |
[34:57] | The ram, Aerilon. | 公羊 爱诺朗 |
[35:00] | Gemenon, the twins. | 杰米朗 双胞胎 |
[35:01] | These are the icons of the 12 tribes, the 12 Colonies. | 这些是12部落 12殖民地的雕像 |
[35:05] | This is really where it all began. | 这里才是一切开始的地方 |
[35:08] | STARBUCK: We all came from this place. | 我们都是从这个地方而来的 |
[35:10] | This could be Picon, the fish. | 这个可能是派亢 一条鱼 |
[35:13] | I guess, this little lady could be Virgon, right? | 我猜这位年轻的女士应该是沃钢吧? |
[35:18] | The goat, Caprica. | 山羊就代表卡布里卡 |
[35:19] | ROSLIN: Sagittaron, | 撒纪特恩 |
[35:23] | the archer. | 弓箭手 |
[35:33] | He’s missing something. | 他缺了什么东西 |
[36:24] | APOLLO: Where the hell are we? | 我们到底在哪里? |
[36:26] | ROSLIN: I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[36:30] | Tomb of Athena, I think. | 我想是雅典娜之墓吧 |
[36:33] | I thought we were already in the tomb. | 我们不是已经进到古墓里了吗 |
[36:35] | STARBUCK:I think that was the lobby. | 我想那只是大厅吧 |
[36:39] | Again the ancient symbols. | 又是这些古代符号 |
[36:44] | ROSLIN: These patterns | 这些图案… |
[36:46] | were on the original flags of the 12 Colonies, | 是12殖民地还采用古名的时候 |
[36:49] | back in the days when the Colonies were called by their ancient names: | 每个殖民地旗子上早先的符号 |
[36:54] | ROSLIN: Aries. | 白羊座 |
[36:59] | Taurus. | 金牛座 |
[37:01] | Gemini. | 双子座 |
[37:03] | Cancer. | 巨蟹座 |
[37:05] | Leo. | 狮子座 |
[37:07] | ROSLIN: Libra. | 天秤座 |
[37:09] | Virgo. | 处女座 |
[37:11] | ADAMA: The jewels match the constellations. | 那些宝石与星座相对应 |
[37:14] | APOLLO: This is the map. | 这就是地图 |
[37:18] | This is the map to Earth. | 到达地球的地图 |
[37:20] | ADAMA: Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[37:22] | So is Earth in one of these constellations? | 那地球就在其中一个星座的里面吗? |
[37:29] | We’re standing on it. | 我们正站在它上面 |
[37:34] | We’re standing on Earth. | 我们正站在地球上 |
[37:37] | STARBUCK: The scriptures say | 经文上说… |
[37:39] | that when the 13th tribe landed on Earth, | 当第13个部落降落到地球上以后… |
[37:42] | they looked up into the heavens and they saw their 12 brothers. | 他们仰望星空看到了他们的12个兄弟 |
[37:46] | ROSLIN: Earth is the place | 在地球上… |
[37:48] | where you can look up in the sky | 你可以仰望苍穹 |
[37:52] | and see the constellations of the 12 Colonies. | 看到12殖民地所在的星座 |
[37:58] | I don’t know what good it’s gonna do us though. | 可我还是不知道这对我们来说有什么用 |
[38:02] | Then what are we supposed to do? | 我们该怎么做? |
[38:04] | Search the entire galaxy for one particular star pattern? | 在整个银河里搜寻一个行星图案? |
[38:11] | There. There in Scorpio. I’ve seen that before. | 那里 在天蝎座里 我以前见过 |
[38:16] | APOLLO: It’s the Lagoon nebula. | 是礁湖星云 |
[38:18] | ADAMA: Astro body M8. | M8星云 |
[38:21] | That’s a long way from here. | 离这里好远啊 |
[38:24] | Yeah. | 恩 |
[38:26] | But at least now we have | 可至少我们现在有了… |
[38:28] | a map and a direction. | 地图和方向 |
[38:42] | We have struggled since the attacks, | 从遭受袭击那天开始 我们就努力抗争 |
[38:48] | trying to rely on one another. | 相互依靠 |
[38:51] | Our strength, and our only hope as a people | 作为每个人 我们的力量和唯一的希望… |
[38:56] | is to remain undivided. | 就是要做到团结一致 永不分离 |
[39:00] | We haven’t always done all we could to ensure that. | 我们并未尽全力保证这点 |
[39:04] | Many people believe that the scriptures, | 许多人相信经文… |
[39:08] | the letters from the gods, | 神的书信… |
[39:10] | will lead us to salvation. | 将会拯救我们 |
[39:15] | Maybe they will. | 也许确实如此 |
[39:19] | “But the gods shall lift those who lift each other. “ | 但”天助互助者” |
[39:23] | And so, to lift all of us, | 因此 为了救助我们大家 |
[39:28] | let me present once again | 让我再次为各位请出… |
[39:30] | the President of the Colonies, Laura Roslin. | 殖民地的总统 劳拉·罗丝琳 |
[40:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:56] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[41:00] | I’m okay, really. | 真的 挺好的 |
[41:03] | Yeah? | 恩 |
[41:13] | It’s just… | 只是… |
[41:17] | I don’t want our baby born in this cell. | 我不想让我们的孩子生在这牢房里 |
[41:26] | Their child? | 那孩子? |
[41:28] | I told you a child would arrive. | 我告诉过你一个孩子将会降临 |
[41:30] | Told you it would be born right here in this room. | 告诉过你她会在这房间里出生 |
[41:34] | How could you ever doubt me? | 你怎么能怀疑我所说的话呢? |
[41:39] | Boomer is going to bear | 布玛儿将会生下… |
[41:43] | our child? | 我们的孩子? |
[41:44] | An honor for which she is hardly deserving, | 那是她本不应得到的荣誉 |
[41:46] | but one doesn’t question God’s will. | 但我不会对神的旨意提出质疑 |
[41:55] | Well, you’re not a chip. | 你不是一块芯片 |
[41:58] | That we’ve established. | 这我们已经确定了 |
[42:00] | Yes. | 对 |
[42:04] | BALTAR: Sharon being pregnant does suggest | 但莎伦的怀孕证明你并非 |
[42:06] | that you are rather more than a simple manifestation of my subconscious. | 是我的潜意识在作祟那么简单 |
[42:12] | I’m not… | 我没有… |
[42:14] | Crazy? No. | 疯? 对 |
[42:19] | Then who, | 那你… |
[42:22] | or what, | 究竟… |
[42:24] | are you | 是谁… |
[42:26] | exactly? | 是什么东西? |
[42:28] | I’m an angel of God sent here to protect you. | 我是被派来保护你的神的天使 |
[42:31] | To guide you, to love you. | 来指引你 来爱你 |
[42:35] | To what end? | 要到什么时候? |
[42:39] | To the end of the human race. | 人类的末日 |