时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:21] | NARRATOR: Previously on Battlestar Galactica. | 《太空堡垒卡拉狄加》前情回顾 |
[00:24] | The refinery captain is still not cooperating. | 提炼船的船长仍拒绝合作 |
[00:26] | And now, seven other container ships are refusing to release their supplies. | 又有7艘集装箱船拒绝再补给 |
[00:30] | Frak this! I’m sending in the marines. | 去他妈的 我要派陆战队 |
[00:32] | TIGH: Tell them to get over there and bring back the supplies. | 告诉他们去那里拿回补给 |
[00:34] | People, step back, all right? | 大家 退后 知道吗 |
[00:36] | We’re just here for the supplies. All right? | 我们只是来拿补给品的 |
[00:38] | Stay out of our way, and no one gets hurt. | 别挡道 不要有人因此受伤 |
[00:44] | Cease fire! Cease fire! | 停火 停火 |
[00:46] | You shot people for throwing coffee. | 你们向他们射击就因为他们扔咖啡 |
[00:48] | The crowd was out of control. | 当时人群失去了控制 |
[00:50] | Somebody took a shot. I don’t know who it was. | 有人开了一枪 我不知道是谁 |
[00:52] | Then all hell broke loose. It was an accident. | 然后就一片混乱 那是一场意外 |
[00:54] | What do you want from me, Helo? She’s a Cylon. | 你想让我怎样 西洛 她是赛昂人 |
[00:58] | I’m not going to let you kill her. Okay? | 我不会让你杀了她 知道吗 |
[01:00] | She’s carrying my child. | 她怀了我的孩子 |
[01:02] | I’m okay, really. | 我真的挺好的 |
[01:03] | Yeah. | 恩 |
[01:05] | It’s just, I don’t want a baby born in a cell. | 我不想让我们的孩子生在这牢房里 |
[01:09] | People, just step back. Stay back, all right? We just need some supplies. | 大家 退后 知道吗? 我们只是来拿补给品的 |
[01:12] | Get them back. Get them back. | 挡住他们!挡住他们! |
[01:15] | Cease fire! | 停火! |
[01:19] | Medic. We need a medic in here, now. | 急救员快来! |
[01:22] | GIRL: Dad! | 爸爸 |
[01:26] | Oh, my gods! | 我的天呀 |
[01:28] | D’ANNA: This recently discovered footage | 这是近来刚被曝光的片段 |
[01:30] | from what’s become known as the Gideon Massacre | 它取自众所周知的”吉迪恩惨案” |
[01:32] | appears to show Galactica’s marines firing indiscriminately | 里面记录了卡拉狄加上的陆战队员 |
[01:35] | into a crowd of unarmed civilians. | 不分青红皂白地向手无寸铁的平民开枪射击 |
[01:38] | Four dead, 12 wounded. | 4人死亡 12人受伤 |
[01:39] | And yet, as of today, not a single charge has been filed | 然而 时至今日 卷入此事件的… |
[01:42] | against any of the marines involved, nor their commanding officers. | 陆战队员和指挥官员 仍未受到任何指控 |
[01:46] | This is D’Anna Biers, reporting. | 这是来自戴安娜·贝丝的报道 |
[01:50] | D’ANNA: That’s gonna blow this thing wide open. | 这将让整件事大白于天下 |
[01:52] | We need some stock footage of raging marines. | 我们需要一些狂怒的陆战队员的底片材料 |
[01:55] | We can intercut that with the eyewitness statements. | 可以用来与目击证人的证词互相插播 |
[01:58] | You’ve no right to come in here like this. | 你们没权力就这样进来 |
[02:00] | Ma’am, you’re to come with us. | 女士 你要和我们走一趟 |
[02:02] | What, am I under arrest? | 怎么 要逮捕我? |
[02:03] | No, ma’am. | 不 女士 |
[02:06] | And what if I refuse to go? | 如果我不答应呢? |
[02:20] | Hello, Miss Biers. | 你好 贝丝女士 |
[02:21] | It’s nice to see you. Welcome to Colonial One. | 很高兴见到你 欢迎你来到殖民者一号 |
[02:24] | Madam President, it’s an honor. | 总统女士 这是我的荣幸 |
[02:29] | Cmdr. Adama. | 阿达玛指挥官 |
[02:30] | Where did you get the tape? | 录象带是哪里来的? |
[02:34] | From an anonymous patriot. | 一位匿名的爱国者 |
[02:37] | So, is this a social call or are we on the verge of another coup? | 这算是社交活动 还是说我们又要政变了? |
[02:41] | Funny. | 有意思 |
[02:43] | Just something to break the ice. | 只是想活跃一下气氛 |
[02:47] | I take it I’m here because you are unhappy with my story on the Gideon Massacre? | 我来这里是因为二位对我”吉迪恩惨案”的报道不满吧 |
[02:54] | What happened aboard the Gideon was a tragedy. | 在吉迪恩上所发生的一切是一场悲剧 |
[02:57] | But it was not a massacre. | 可那并不是惨案 |
[02:59] | But the tape shows your men firing into a crowd of defenseless civilians. | 但录象带上显示的却是你的人向一群手无寸铁的平民开枪 |
[03:02] | My marines tell a different story. | 我的队员们讲述的却是另一回事 |
[03:04] | Not to me. | 对我来说都一样 |
[03:06] | I’ve submitted a dozen interview requests, all denied. | 我已经递交了一打采访申请 可都被回绝了 |
[03:09] | Well, that’s about to change. | 这事情即将有所改变 |
[03:11] | You’ve been lobbying to do a story on the Galactica for months. | 几个月来你一直想要制作一个卡拉狄加上船员生活的故事 |
[03:15] | Cmdr. Adama has agreed to give you unlimited access to his crew and his ship. | 阿达玛指挥官已同意你可以无限制地访问船员和出入船上 |
[03:21] | That’s right. Unlimited access. | 对 无限制 |
[03:26] | All access won’t buy you a propaganda piece. | 这么做也不会免费宣传你们 |
[03:28] | We don’t want one. | 我们不想要 |
[03:30] | Miss Biers, this tape of yours has put fuel on a fire that was about to die. | 贝丝女士 你的这盘录象带把即将平息的事情又拿了出来 |
[03:36] | People are angry, they are distrustful of the military. | 人们怒不可竭 他们不信任军队 |
[03:38] | Yeah, with good reason, ma’am. | 事出有因 女士 |
[03:39] | In some cases, with good reason. | 有些时候是事出有因 |
[03:42] | But I want to show the people what life aboard the Galactica is really like. | 但我想为大家展示的是卡拉狄加上的真实生活 |
[03:45] | I want to put a human face on the officers and the crew | 让大家见识一下每天保护我们免受赛昂人袭击的那些人 |
[03:49] | who protect us against Cylons and guard our freedoms every day. | 捍卫我们自由的那些人 他们生活中的一面 |
[03:54] | You might not like that face when you see it. | 你要是看到了那一面 可能就不会喜欢了 |
[03:56] | What would that be? | 那又会怎样? |
[03:57] | ROSLIN: All we really want | 我们想要的 |
[03:59] | is a balanced story. | 就是一个公平的故事 |
[04:01] | Show us what the men and women of Galactica are really like. | 向我们展示一下卡拉狄加上男女们的真实的一面 |
[04:06] | That’s it? That’s it. | 这就行了? 这就行 |
[04:10] | And I need you to do it now before we tear each other apart. | 在发生内乱之前快着手去做吧 |
[04:19] | The CAG had better start cracking some heads. | 空军指挥官最好开始想点办法了 |
[04:22] | Half our supply runs are behind schedule. | 我们的一半补给品都滞后到达 |
[04:26] | Combat, Dualla. | 作战信息中心 我是杜亚拉 |
[04:29] | Colonel, it’s your wife. Something’s wrong. | 上校 是你的太太 事情有些不对劲 |
[04:33] | Colonel. | 上校 |
[04:36] | Ellen, are you okay? | 艾伦 你没事吧? |
[04:37] | Oh, Saul, gods. | 索尔 老天 |
[04:39] | Oh, I’m so scared. | 我好害怕 |
[04:43] | TIGH: “From the darkness, you must fall. “ | “你必将落入黑暗之中” |
[04:52] | What does it mean? | 那是什么意思? |
[06:04] | Racetrack, where did you get these? | 雷丝克 这是哪来的? |
[06:07] | Sorry, sir, they were left over from a civilian run. | 抱歉 长官 有次运送平民的时候留下的 |
[06:10] | I’ve been meaning to throw them out. | 我一直想丢掉的 |
[06:11] | No. | 不 |
[06:14] | ADAMA: Put them in a safe place. Hold on to them. | 放个安全的地方 保管好 |
[06:17] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[06:22] | You filming this? | 你在拍吗? |
[06:23] | D’ANNA: We’ve been rolling since Colonial One. | 我们从殖民者一号开始就在拍了 |
[06:26] | The President did say, “Total access. “ | 总统说过没有限制的 |
[06:28] | You’ll have that. | 是的 |
[06:31] | But you start shooting anything that compromises the safety of the ship, | 可一旦拍摄到任何会危及战舰安全的东西 |
[06:35] | and it will be cut. | 就会被剪掉 |
[06:40] | DUALLA: That hiss you hear is an oxygen recirc unit. | 你所听到的嘶嘶声是氧气再循环装置 |
[06:43] | We have about a dozen CO2 scrubbers aboard Galactica. | 卡拉狄加上有12个二氧化碳涤气器 |
[06:46] | They all work 24 hours a day. | 全天24小时运转 |
[06:47] | Get a close-up of that, would you, Bill? | 拍个特效镜头好吗 贝尔? |
[06:49] | Yeah, sure. | 恩 好的 |
[06:54] | We just finished a 15-hour rotation. | 我们刚完成15小时的轮流值班 |
[06:57] | Yeah, well, you better get used to it. | 恩 你最好赶快适应吧 |
[06:58] | We may be short on pilots till the rest of the fleet pulls the stick | 我们在舰队里没找到傻蛋之前 |
[07:02] | out of its collective fat ass. | 驾驶员一直短缺 |
[07:05] | More fall-out from Tigh’s moment of glory? | 泰的”光辉时刻”又泄露了出来? |
[07:12] | You heard about his death threat? | 你听说他受死亡威胁了? |
[07:14] | Couldn’t have happened to a nicer guy. | 好人不会遇到这事 |
[07:18] | I just can’t believe that I haven’t been called in for questioning yet. | 我只是不敢相信自己还没被找去接受审问 |
[07:21] | Oh, you were top of the list. | 你是主要对象 |
[07:22] | But don’t worry. I told Tigh that you wouldn’t know Caprican poetry | 但别担心 我会告诉泰除非太阳打西边出来 |
[07:25] | if it was hot-soldered across your helmet. | 不然你可不懂卡布里卡的诗歌 |
[07:30] | “From the darkness, you must fall, | “你必将落入黑暗之中 |
[07:34] | “failed and weak, to darkness all. “ | 失败 软弱之人 都将陷入黑暗” |
[07:39] | Kataris. Not one of his best. | 柯泰洛斯写的 并不是他最好的作品 |
[07:44] | Can I be a suspect again? Please. | 我还可以当嫌犯吗? 求你了 |
[07:46] | DUALLA: Ship’s galley is next on the itinerary. | 下一个地方就是厨房了 |
[07:48] | Our vegetable stores and canned goods are kept in titanium lockers | 为保持新鲜 我们的蔬菜及罐头食品 |
[07:52] | to ensure maximum freshness. | 都放在钛制的储藏库里 |
[07:54] | I didn’t come all this way to interview the soup of the day. | 走了这么远可不是为了喝口汤的 |
[08:02] | DUALLA: Ma’am? | 女士 |
[08:04] | There comes Tweedledum and Tweedledee. | 小天天和小甜甜来了 |
[08:07] | Guys, people are sleeping. | 你俩 人家在睡觉那 |
[08:10] | MAN 1: Keep it down. KAT: Sorry. | 小点声 不好意思 |
[08:11] | MAN 2: Lighten up, Palladino. | 开心点儿 帕伦蒂诺 |
[08:15] | Hey, is that on? Are you recording? | 摄象机是开着的吗?你们在拍吗? |
[08:17] | Hi, Mom! Miss you, Mommy. | 老妈 想你 老妈 |
[08:20] | This is for my buddies on Freighter 2-12! | 以此献给我在212号货船上的兄弟 |
[08:22] | Yeah, that’s for you! | 献给你的! |
[08:24] | Kat! | 小凯! |
[08:26] | Kat, you want to tell me what the hell you think you’re doing? | 小凯 你以为你在干什么呢? |
[08:29] | I was just saying hi to some of my buddies on the fleet, sir. | 我只是在向我在舰队里的兄弟问好 长官 |
[08:32] | Right. | 好嘛 |
[08:33] | So you were literally talking out of your ass. | 就是说你在用屁屁讲话了? |
[08:36] | Kind of. | 算是吧 |
[08:39] | Go on, get dressed. Yes, sir. | 去吧 穿好衣服 是 长官 |
[08:40] | Castanza, get the hell out of here. | 康斯坦萨 出去 |
[08:42] | It’s the last time you come into senior officers’ quarters. Go. Move. | 这是你最后一次到高级军官的房间里来 快走 |
[08:48] | So, you must be the reporter we were expecting. | 你一定是我们在等的那位记者了 |
[08:50] | Well, you didn’t have to dress for me. | 你不用为我刻意打扮 |
[08:53] | D’Anna Biers, Fleet News Service. | 戴安娜·贝丝 舰队新闻社的 |
[08:59] | Capt. Lee Adama, Commander of the Air Group, that’s pronounced “CAG.” | 李·阿达玛指挥官 空军指挥官 又叫CAG |
[09:02] | And I suggest you find yourselves an exit as soon as possible, | 我建议你们尽快找一个出口 |
[09:05] | and that’s pronounced, “ASAP.” | 又叫ASAP (ASAP是”尽快”的缩写) |
[09:13] | I think we’ve seen all we need to see here. | 我们该看的已经看完了 |
[09:21] | Whose brilliant idea was that? | 这是谁的好主意? |
[09:23] | How did your family respond? | 你的家人是什么反应? |
[09:25] | My Dad went crazy when I enlisted. | 我入伍的时候我老爸像疯了一样 |
[09:28] | He thought the military was a joke. | 他认为军队就是笑料 |
[09:31] | A refuge for emotional cripples and patriotic fools. | 供给情感有缺陷的人和爱国的蠢货的避难所 |
[09:34] | But you signed up anyway. | 但你还是参军了 |
[09:37] | I guess I just wanted to believe in something. | 我猜我只是想有所信仰 |
[09:43] | You think it’ll give it more memory? | 这样就能增大存储容量? |
[09:44] | Yeah, it seems pretty simple. Maybe just a basic adjustment. | 恩 看来挺简单的 也许做些基本的调整就可以了 |
[09:47] | It’s a pretty good piece. | 款式不错 |
[09:49] | Yeah, it’s kind of old. | 恩 用了好久了 |
[09:50] | D’ANNA: Maybe I need a new one. | 也许该换个了 |
[09:54] | What the hell is going on? | 到底怎么回事? |
[09:56] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[09:57] | You don’t know. I’m the Vice President. | 不知道?我可是副总统 |
[09:58] | She’s supposed to be interviewing me, isn’t she? | 她该来采访我 不是吗? |
[10:00] | Well, of course she should. Your title alone commands respect. | 可不 单从你的头衔来讲就代表尊重 |
[10:03] | Of course it does. It’s a rare commodity around here. | 那是 这头衔在这里可是稀有商品 |
[10:05] | I mean, I’m the Vice President. | 我是副总统啊 |
[10:07] | I’m not gonna beg. I’ll tell you that much. | 我不会主动去要求接受采访 这是肯定的了 |
[10:19] | DUALLA: Miss Biers, our next stop… | 贝丝女士 接下来… |
[10:21] | Now, Gaius, you may have to beg. | 现在看来 盖尤斯 你可能要主动一些了 |
[10:23] | You’ll do whatever’s necessary to protect our child. | 你要采取一切必要手段来保护我们的孩子 |
[10:28] | Politics may not be your strong suit, but it serves us in the moment. | 政治可能不是你的强项 可对我们来说却时有帮助 |
[10:33] | Trust me. This one can help us. | 相信我 这么做对我们有帮助 |
[10:37] | Mr. Vice President? | 副总统先生 |
[10:42] | Hello. | 你好 |
[10:43] | Hi. D’Anna Biers, Fleet News Service. | 你好 戴安娜·贝丝 舰队新闻社的 |
[10:49] | Oh, you’re the reporter. | 你是记者 |
[10:50] | That’s right. Cmdr. Adama said the News Service might be joining us. | 对了 阿达玛指挥官说过一个新闻部门可能会来 |
[10:55] | I suppose you’re, | 我猜你… |
[10:58] | well, very busy doing a lot of interviews, I would imagine. | 正忙于采访 是这样吧? |
[11:00] | Well, I would love to speak to you. | 我很乐意与你谈话 |
[11:03] | If you’ve got a second, we can do it now. | 如果你现在有时间就可以开始 |
[11:06] | No. I’m afraid not. I am very busy. | 不 恐怕不行 我很忙 |
[11:09] | Really, really busy, at the moment. Snowed under. | 很忙 非常忙 日理万机 |
[11:12] | But if you get in touch with one of my aides, | 但如果你和我的一个助理联系一下 |
[11:15] | there might be a small window tomorrow. | 我明天可能会有一点时间 |
[11:17] | I’m not promising anything, honestly. | 显然我不能保证 |
[11:19] | But, I might be able to give you an interview then, | 但也许我能接受你的采访 |
[11:23] | if that’s what you would like. | 如果你们是这个意思的话 |
[11:26] | Good. | 好 |
[11:27] | Good. Good. Well, you just carry on. | 好 好 那你们就继续吧 |
[11:38] | What a strange little man. | 小怪人哦 |
[11:41] | D’ANNA: Capt. Adama, I hardly recognized you with your clothes on. | 阿达玛上尉 穿上衣服都认不出是你了 |
[11:46] | Look, I’m sure you thought it was clever | 我敢肯定你觉得那么做挺巧妙的 |
[11:49] | busting into the pilot’s duty locker, but the area’s off-limits for a reason. | 闯入了驾驶员的寝室 但是那区域禁止入内是有原因的 |
[11:54] | It’s the one place where my people can unwind, be themselves. | 那里是我的人可以放松 做回自己的地方 |
[11:58] | D’ANNA: You seem to think that your pilots deserve special consideration. | 看起来你认为你的驾驶员应得到特殊照顾 |
[12:03] | Actually, I do. | 事实上 我确实是这么想的 |
[12:05] | Like everyone else, | 像其他人一样 |
[12:07] | my pilots have lost their families, their friends, | 我的驾驶员失去了他们的家人 朋友 |
[12:11] | everyone they ever cared about. | 他们曾经关心的人 |
[12:14] | But on top of that, | 但在此之上 |
[12:15] | they are asked to put their lives on the line every single day | 他们每天都冒着生命的危险被派去… |
[12:18] | for a fleet that seems more interested in what they do wrong, | 保护一支更注重他们的过错 |
[12:21] | than in what they do right. | 而不是他们的功劳的舰队 |
[12:24] | They’re not asking for your pity, but they damn well deserve your respect. | 他们没有企求你们的怜悯 但他们绝对应得到你们的尊重 |
[12:32] | Gods, Chief, we’ve already run this up twice. | 老天 上士 都检查两次了 |
[12:34] | Yeah, something doesn’t feel right. What? | 恩 可有些地方不对劲 什么? |
[12:37] | Something doesn’t feel right. | 有些不对劲 |
[12:38] | Well, hurry up. | 快点吧 |
[12:47] | That’s it. Great. | 老天 |
[12:49] | Oh, that’s fantastic. That’s just great. | 好嘛 好极了 |
[12:51] | I knew it. How did I miss that? | 我就知道 我怎么就没发现呢? |
[12:54] | Maybe if your knuckledraggers spent more time on maintenance | 也许你个笨蛋该多用些心思在维护上 |
[12:56] | and less time frakking around. | 少花些时间到处去扯蛋 |
[12:58] | This knuckledragger just saved your ass, sir. | 笨蛋救了你的小命 长官 |
[13:01] | Why don’t you say that a little louder, Chief? | 你再大点声啊 上士 |
[13:03] | I don’t think the camera heard you. | 摄象机没有录上 |
[13:04] | You know what? Frak the camera. You’ve been riding my… | 什么 去他妈的摄象机 要惹我… |
[13:06] | Don’t even try defending… | 别想试图反抗 |
[13:07] | …for no frakking reason! | 管他妈什么理由 |
[13:08] | Knock it off! | 离远点 |
[13:11] | Chief, fix the ship. | 上士 修战机 |
[13:13] | Yeah, fix the… Hey! | 恩 去修战机 |
[13:15] | What? Hey, enough! | 怎么的? 够了! |
[13:18] | Chief, fix your ship. You get the hell out of here, now. | 上士 修战机 你马上给我出去 |
[13:21] | Get the camera out of my face. | 别拍我 |
[13:33] | She has been pissing me off all week. | 她一周以来一直让我不爽 |
[13:35] | What the hell’s going on? | 出了什么事? |
[13:37] | I’m taking her off rotation until she gets her head rewired. I mean… | 在给她换一换脑筋之前 我不会让她去值班 |
[13:42] | Uh-uh. Can’t do it. We need the pilots. | 不能那么做 我们需要驾驶员 |
[13:44] | Besides, if I scratched everyone who popped off at the Chief, | 此外 如果谁对上士发脾气 我就要教训谁的话 |
[13:48] | the cooks would be flying the missions. | 那只能让厨师来执行任务了 |
[13:50] | Son of a bitch. | 他奶奶的 |
[13:55] | Did you get all that? You happy? | 全拍到了? 你高兴了? |
[13:56] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[13:59] | Walk away. | 离开这里 走 |
[14:07] | We were never trained for crowd control. | 我们从没受过维持人群秩序的训练 |
[14:10] | First order of business when under attack is defend yourself and your squad. | 在遇袭的情况下 第一条命令就是保护自己和编队 |
[14:13] | But these were civilians. | 但这些人都是平民 |
[14:15] | I have 10 stitches that say we were under attack. | 我缝了10针 就可以证明我们受到攻击了 |
[14:18] | Truth is, it was a command frak-up the moment Tigh put us on that supply ship. | 事实是 泰派我们去补给船就是糟糕的命令 |
[14:22] | I’m not surprised someone’s trying to take out that drunk son of a bitch. | 有人要干掉那个醉熏熏的混蛋 我也不觉得奇怪 |
[14:25] | All right. Private. Belay that. | 好了 大兵 别说了 |
[14:26] | Col. Tigh’s been threatened? | 泰上校受人威胁了? |
[14:27] | No. This interview’s over. Shut that off. | 不 采访结束 把那东西关了 |
[14:30] | Commander. | 指挥官 |
[14:32] | Watch your step, please. | 请小心脚下 |
[14:34] | Okay, come on. | 好 来吧 |
[14:40] | Sitrep. | 军情报告? |
[14:42] | Fleet’s quiet, no enemy contact for the last 10 days. | 舰队安静祥和 过去的10天里没有发现敌人 |
[14:46] | No Cylon contact, anyway. | 总之 没发现赛昂人 |
[14:49] | Well, they have their job to do. We have ours. | 他们有他们的工作 我们也一样 |
[14:53] | Did you hear about the meeting on Cloud Nine? | 听说了要在星云九号上开会了吗? |
[14:55] | Reps flying in from every vessel in the fleet | 舰队里的代表从四面八方乘船飞来 |
[14:58] | for a king-size bitch session? Yeah, I’ve heard. | 就为参加个大型的狗屁会议 ? 恩 我听说了 |
[15:00] | Well, they sent us an invitation to send a delegation. | 他们发给我们一封邀请函 让我们派个代表 |
[15:03] | You’re it. | 你去吧 |
[15:06] | Do you mind? | 拿开一下好吗? |
[15:07] | D’ANNA: No, no. Go ahead. | 不 不 你们继续 |
[15:12] | We’re in. | 加把劲儿 |
[15:13] | I’m not exactly the most popular guy in the fleet right now. | 我现在可不是舰队里最受欢迎的人 |
[15:16] | Well, it’ll be good then, to let your cutters know that you’re not afraid of them | 让那些批评家知道你不怕他们会好一些 |
[15:20] | That what you think? I’ve been hiding? | 你是这么认为的? 以为我在逃避? |
[15:29] | What the hell is going on here, Bill? | 到底是怎么回事 比尔? |
[15:31] | You’ve been doing this too long. We were worried about ulterior motives. | 你这么做的时间太长了 动机令人担忧 |
[15:35] | You’re going because you’re not afraid and people should see that. | 你去那里是因为你不害怕 该让大家看到这点 |
[15:38] | Plus, it’ll also give people a chance to vent their feelings | 此外 还要给人们一个机会去发泄他们的感情 |
[15:41] | instead of seething in private. | 而不是闷在心里 |
[15:43] | And finally, I think you need a little R&R. | 最后一点就是 我想你也需要放松一下 |
[15:48] | ADAMA: So consider this mandatory shore leave. | 所以仔细考虑一下这次短暂的必要旅行 |
[15:51] | Take a swim. Get some sleep. | 放松一下 休息一下 |
[15:55] | Sir. | 长官 |
[15:56] | And | 还有… |
[15:58] | stay away from the bar. | 离酒吧远点儿 |
[16:06] | Three. There’s three. So, you got lots. | 3个 有3个人 人不少啊 |
[16:09] | STARBUCK: Good luck, Colonel. Have fun on Cloud Nine. | 祝你好运 上校 在星云九号上玩的开心 |
[16:13] | TIGH: You bet. | 会的 |
[16:32] | PILOT: Initiating pre-flight. | 开始飞行前准备 |
[16:38] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事? |
[16:40] | Abort launch! Everybody out, now! | 取消飞行!大家快出去! |
[16:48] | Everybody back. Get back, now. | 退后!大家快退后! |
[17:06] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事? |
[17:08] | The main bus is totaled. Looks like somebody took a hammer to it. | 主保险丝爆了 看起来好象有人偷工减料了 |
[17:13] | If this had blown in transit, the cabin would have vented to space. | 如果在运输过程中出了这事 那舱内的一切将直接被喷到太空里 |
[17:28] | Someone’s trying to kill you, Saul. | 有人想谋害你 索尔 |
[17:30] | Comes with the stripes. | 明目张胆 |
[17:31] | It’s because of that damned Gideon incident. | 就因为那次该死的吉迪恩事件 |
[17:34] | Ellen, we don’t know that. | 艾伦 不一定因为这事 |
[17:35] | Of course we do. | 就是这事 |
[17:38] | D’Anna Biers left two messages already. | 戴安娜·贝丝已经留了两条信息 |
[17:40] | She’s giving you the chance to tell your side. | 这是给你解释自己的机会 |
[17:42] | I don’t have to explain myself, especially to her. | 我用不着为自己去做解释 尤其是向她 |
[17:48] | Roslin wants to placate the fleet, | 罗丝琳想要安抚舰队 |
[17:51] | put the great Bill Adama back on his pedestal. | 把伟大的比尔·阿达玛重新推上王座 |
[17:54] | The fastest way to do that is by hanging you out to dry. | 做到这一点的捷径就是拿你示众 |
[17:58] | Why do you think Adama wanted to send you to Cloud Nine? | 你说为什么阿达玛派你去星云九号? |
[18:00] | The Gideon happened on my watch. | 吉迪恩事件是我当班的时候造成的 |
[18:02] | Yes. | 对 |
[18:04] | But you didn’t order those jar-heads to open fire. | 但你没命令那些陆战队员开火啊 |
[18:11] | This is so like you, Saul. | 你就是这样啊 索尔 |
[18:14] | Always the proud soldier, taking the heat because it’s honorable. | 一直都是一名自豪的士兵 承担责难 因为这样才光荣 |
[18:21] | When are you going to realize we’re all alone out here? | 你什么时候才能认识到我们在这里都是人人为己? |
[19:03] | D’ANNA: Are you afraid when you go into combat? | 去打仗的时候你害怕吗? |
[19:06] | First thing they tell you is to assume you’re already dead. | 他们告诉你的第一件事就是 要假设自己已经死掉了 |
[19:09] | D’ANNA: Well, that sounds ghoulish. | 听起来好残忍 |
[19:11] | Yeah, maybe. | 恩 也许吧 |
[19:14] | But dead men don’t get scared or freeze up under fire. | 可死人在遇袭的时候 不会害怕或被吓呆了 |
[19:18] | Me, I’m just worried that hell’s going to be a lonely place | 我只担心地狱会是一个孤独的地方 |
[19:21] | and I’m gonna fill it up with every toaster son of a bitch I find. | 我要尽我所能把那里塞满赛鬼子 |
[19:25] | D’ANNA: What’s been the hardest for you? | 对你来说最困难的事情是什么? |
[19:28] | They try to turn off the human part of you because that’s what’ll get you killed | 他们想让你撇开人性的那一面因为那样会害死你 |
[19:34] | But when you’re out in the field, it’s not that easy. | 可是当你到了战场上的时候 想做到这点并不那么容易 |
[19:39] | Nothing’s that easy. | 在战场上做什么事都没那么容易 |
[19:47] | GUARD: You got five minutes. | 给你5分钟 |
[19:50] | Sharon? It’s me. | 莎伦? 是我 |
[19:54] | Sharon! | 莎伦! |
[19:57] | Give me your light. | 把你的手电给我 |
[19:58] | GUARD: What the hell are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[19:59] | Give me your light, now. Something’s wrong. | 快把手电给我! 有些不对劲! |
[20:07] | Oh, gods. Call Dr. Cottle. | 老天 去叫卡托医生 |
[20:09] | HELO: Now! | 快! |
[20:15] | D’ANNA: Does that help you cope with the stress? | 那东西有助于你缓解压力吗? |
[20:18] | Not really. | 没多大作用 |
[20:21] | Look, all that I ever wanted was to be an officer on a Battlestar. | 我只是想成为一艘太空堡垒上的军官 |
[20:25] | Okay, I trained my whole life, trained harder than anyone in my unit. | 一直以来 我比队里的每个人都更刻苦训练 |
[20:28] | Basically, I put my life on hold until I was assigned to Galactica. | 在我被分派到卡拉狄加之前 我从没享受过生活 |
[20:35] | Then the Cylons hit and I realized that this is all that I know. | 然后赛昂人发动进攻 我才认识到我只懂得这些事 |
[20:41] | Tech manuals, commands, and tactics. | 技术操作 指挥 战术 |
[20:43] | You know, I’m not saying that I’m unhappy. | 我不是说做这份工作我不开心 |
[20:46] | Just wondering if there’s something more. | 只是想尝试一些新事物 |
[20:49] | D’ANNA: And what have you discovered? | 你有什么发现呢? |
[20:54] | I hate cigarettes. | 我讨厌香烟 |
[20:57] | Ambrosia’s good with a chaser. | 安宝莎确实不错 |
[21:00] | And if you have enough ambrosia, | 如果你喝得够多的话… |
[21:08] | they don’t really hurt that much. | 就不会感到那么痛了 |
[21:11] | There you go. We’ll make this as painless as possible. | 好了 我们尽量让你少受点罪 |
[21:16] | Drink? | 喝酒吗? |
[21:17] | Is this an interview or a cocktail party? | 这是采访 还是鸡尾酒会? |
[21:19] | Are you kidding? This is how we keep it painless. | 开玩笑吗? 我们是以此来放松的 |
[21:21] | Just like to keep it casual, that’s all. | 只是想让采访自然些 |
[21:24] | Please. | 请 |
[21:26] | Cheers, Colonel. | 干杯 上校 |
[21:28] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[21:32] | D’ANNA: Before we begin, | 在我们开始之前… |
[21:35] | I had heard rumors that, that you had death threats | 我听到很多谣传 有人向你发出了… |
[21:38] | leveled against you. Is that right? | 死亡威胁的警告 是吗? |
[21:40] | This is a military vessel. We have rumors for every occasion. | 这是一艘军舰 谣言随处可见 |
[21:45] | Was it hard for you to take over your friend’s command when he was shot? | 当你的朋友受伤后 接替他的领导地位对你来说很难吗? |
[21:48] | I didn’t take anything. Command fell to me and I did my duty. | 我没有接替什么 指挥权落到了我的身上 我就要担起重任 |
[21:52] | D’ANNA: But you were in full command of Galactica for more than a week, | 但你作为卡拉狄加的全权指挥一周多的时间 |
[21:56] | and in that time there were a number of controversial actions taken. | 然后在那段时间里 采取了一些具有争议性的行动 |
[22:00] | You’re talking about the Gideon. | 你是说吉迪恩吧 |
[22:04] | I made a military decision. | 我做出的是军事决定 |
[22:06] | Given the same circumstances, I’d do it again. | 再有类似情况 我还会那么做 |
[22:09] | So you have no regrets, whatsoever? | 这么说你没有丝毫悔意? |
[22:23] | You’re trying to set me up! | 你想陷害我 |
[22:24] | Colonel, why do you think there was no official investigation | 上校 你说为什么没有针对 “吉迪恩惨案”的… |
[22:27] | into the Gideon Massacre? | 官方调查呢? |
[22:29] | Please come. | 请… |
[22:30] | Get out of my face! | 一边去! |
[22:36] | Did you get that? | 拍到了吗? |
[22:38] | Got it. | 是的 |
[22:41] | Someone’s a mean drunk. | 有些人耍酒疯 |
[22:53] | Great. I could use a sparring partner. | 好极了 我需要一名陪练 |
[22:56] | Sorry. I didn’t bring my gloves. | 抱歉 我没带手套来 |
[22:59] | Too bad. | 可惜啊 |
[23:00] | Capt. Adama said that I could ask you about the new pilots. | 阿达玛上尉说我可以问你有关新驾驶员的事 |
[23:04] | Yeah, well, Capt. Adama likes to push my buttons. | 恩 阿达玛上尉喜欢给我找麻烦事 |
[23:13] | So, what do you look for in a new recruit? | 你在新兵中想要寻找些什么? |
[23:19] | Coordination. | 配合 |
[23:25] | Good reflexes. | 良好的反射神经 |
[23:27] | Total commitment. | 十分敬业 |
[23:38] | Most of all, someone crazy enough to follow me into combat. | 还有最主要的是在战斗中可以疯狂追随我的人 |
[23:49] | D’ANNA: Colonel, why do you think there was no official investigation | 上校 你说为什么没有针对 “吉迪恩惨案”的… |
[23:52] | into the Gideon massacre? | 官方调查呢? |
[23:53] | D’ANNA: Please come. | 请… |
[23:54] | TIGH: Get out of my face. | 一边去! |
[23:59] | I want to apologize for Col. Tigh’s behavior. It was uncalled for. | 我要对泰上校的行为道歉 那样做是不应该的 |
[24:03] | Seems like a lot of people have been | 好象几年来 |
[24:04] | apologizing for him over the years, Commander. | 许多人都在替他道歉 指挥官 |
[24:08] | So level with me. | 和我坦率地说吧 |
[24:11] | Why is Col. Tigh not being charged in the Gideon incident? | 为什么泰上校没有因吉迪恩事件而受到指控? |
[24:18] | We’re at war against an enemy | 我们在与一个… |
[24:22] | with a vastly superior force. | 强大无比的敌人战斗 |
[24:24] | I will not sacrifice the few people we have left on the altar of public outrage. | 我不会把仅有的几个在公众暴行祭坛上活下来的人作为祭品 |
[24:29] | So four civilians are dead | 4名平民死亡 |
[24:31] | and Tigh and the shooters take a walk. | 泰和开枪的人却都逍遥法外了 |
[24:33] | Nobody takes a walk. | 没人会逍遥法外 |
[24:37] | We all gotta live with it. | 我们将一直背负这一切 |
[24:54] | KELLY: Viper five-niner-one Galactica, you are cleared into the break. | 蝮蛇战机5-9-1号 我是卡拉狄加 你可以降落了 |
[24:58] | Portside landing bay hands-on approach. Checkers are green. Call the ball. | 左舷降落台 手动近接 检验器为绿色 可以看到降落台 |
[25:02] | KAT: Roger ball. | 可以看到降落台 |
[25:04] | Wait a second, guys. Damn it! | 等下 见鬼 |
[25:08] | Speed two-zero-five. | 速度2-0-5 |
[25:09] | Keep your power up, Kat, you’re dropping below glideslope. | 加大推进力 小凯 你落到滑翔道以下了 |
[25:15] | Controls are messed up. | 操控杆不好用了 |
[25:17] | Come on. | 拜托… |
[25:23] | Still too low. Wave off, Kat. Wave off! | 还是太低了 离舰重飞 小凯 离舰重飞 |
[25:29] | What the hell is going on? That is her third wave-off. | 到底怎么回事? 这是她第3次重飞了 |
[25:32] | When we make a contact, | 当我们发现了一个目标 |
[25:34] | the squadron’s got seconds to put it all together. | 编队万分火急地集合到一起 |
[25:36] | Pre-flight, weapons check, communications, | 飞行前最终检查 武器检查 通讯 |
[25:38] | one mistake, we’re a smear in the cockpit. | 如果有一个差错 我们就完蛋了 |
[25:41] | I don’t understand, is she trying to… | 我不明白 她是想… |
[25:42] | Shut the frak up. Kat. | 妈的闭嘴 小凯 |
[25:46] | STARBUCK: We’re gonna do this, okay? | 按我说的去做 好吗? |
[25:47] | Leave the throttle alone down the middle, then chop it at the come-on in close | 节流阀摆到中间位置 然后调到近接位置 |
[25:51] | and feel for the deck. KAT: The controls are messed up. | 然后降落到甲板上 操作杆不对劲 |
[25:53] | I can’t feel it. | 我能感觉得到 |
[25:56] | I can’t do it. | 我做不来 |
[25:57] | Kat, we did this all through training, | 小凯 我们训练的时候练习过 |
[25:59] | okay? You’re gonna stick this, just like before. | 像从前一样 你能行的 |
[26:01] | KAT: No. | 不 |
[26:02] | Viper five-niner-one Galactica, | 蝮蛇战机5-9-1 我是卡拉狄加 |
[26:04] | you are cleared into the break. Call the ball. | 你可以降落了 看到降落台了 |
[26:07] | Too low, five-niner-one. Wave off! | 太低了 5-9-1 离舰重飞 重飞 |
[26:10] | No, she’s putting down! Kat, full throttle now. | 不 她能降落的! 小凯 快按住节流阀! |
[26:14] | I can’t feel it. | 我能感觉得到… |
[26:16] | When you came back after a successful run, | 当你作战成功归来后 |
[26:19] | let me tell you, it is better than a great meal. | 比享用一顿丰盛的大餐还要好 |
[26:23] | Better than hitting a jackpot. It’s better than sex. | 比中大奖 做爱还要爽 |
[26:28] | KAT: I can’t do it. | 我做不来… |
[26:35] | She missed the trap. | 她错过了格栅 |
[26:37] | Damage control, medics, report to portside hangar bay. | 检修组 急救员到左舷降落台报道 |
[26:47] | WOMAN ON P.A.: Medics to portside hangar bay. | 急救员到左舷降落台报道 |
[26:49] | What the hell happened? Kat’s made the trap 100 times. | 到底出了什么事? 小凯上百次没错过格栅 |
[26:52] | Yeah, I guess 101 was a real bitch, huh? | 恩 我看第101次最难搞啊 |
[26:54] | KAT: Let go of me. Let me go. | 放开我!放开我! |
[26:57] | STARBUCK: Hey. | 嗨 |
[27:00] | Kat! | 小凯! |
[27:01] | It’s Starbuck. You’re okay. You’re home! | 我是星芭儿 你没事了 到家了 |
[27:03] | Home? Home is dead. We gotta get out of here, they’re gonna kill us! | 家?家里早毁了! 我们得离开这!他们会杀了我们! |
[27:07] | STARBUCK: What are these, stims? | 这是什么?兴奋剂? |
[27:09] | Please don’t do this. | 求你!别拿走! |
[27:13] | KAT: Let go. | 放开我! |
[27:16] | No! Let go! | 不!放开我! |
[27:20] | KAT: Let go of me! | 放开我! |
[27:21] | We’re gonna die! | 我们会死的! |
[27:24] | STARBUCK: Get my pilot to sick bay now. | 快把我的驾驶员送到医务室去 |
[27:30] | Stims. By the look of it, she’s been taking them by the handful. | 兴奋剂 看她的样子 已经吃了一把了 |
[27:35] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[27:42] | SHARON: Don’t you dare touch me. | 你敢碰我试试! |
[27:43] | COTTLE: Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[27:44] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么!? |
[27:46] | COTTLE: Listen to me. I’m trying to save your baby. | 听我说 我在救你的孩子! |
[27:49] | Hold her still! GUARD: This is a restricted area. | 按住她! 这里是禁区! |
[27:53] | GIARD: Commander, she’s over here. | 指挥官 她在这里 |
[28:00] | Cmdr. Adama, that woman looks just like the late Lt. Valerii. | 阿达玛指挥官 那女人看起来和以前的沃莱瑞中尉一模一样 |
[28:05] | The tape, please. | 请交出录象带 |
[28:08] | Why would Galactica be harboring a Cylon? | 为什么要在卡拉狄加上藏匿赛昂人? |
[28:10] | The tape. | 录象带 |
[28:15] | Did the baby survive? | 那孩子活下来了吗? |
[28:28] | You understand that even a hint of this could be devastating | 你是否知道这事即使泄露了一点 |
[28:31] | to the morale in the fleet. | 都会对舰队的士气造成毁灭性的打击 |
[28:33] | You are the master of understatement. | 你总是喜欢把事情说得很悬 |
[28:36] | You know, after the Gideon, this could turn the entire fleet against you. | 你知不知道 在吉迪恩事件后 这事会让整个舰队都反对你 |
[28:45] | Then the real question is, whether or not it matters to you. | 那真正的问题就在于 这么做对你来说是否重要 |
[28:51] | You know, I am sick to death of people like you questioning my patriotism. | 我对像你这样怀疑我的爱国精神的人痛恨的要命 |
[28:56] | We all want this fleet to survive. | 我们都想让这支舰队存活下去 |
[29:43] | I think you’re doing very well. Very well, under the circumstances. | 我觉得你做的很好 在这种情况下 非常好 |
[29:47] | I understand this has been a difficult job for you. | 我知道这对于你来说是一份苦差事 |
[29:50] | I mean, I hear that your reports haven’t exactly | 我听说你的报道 |
[29:52] | ingratiated you with the Commander, have they? | 并没有讨好指挥官 是吧? |
[29:55] | Or the rest of the crew, for that matter. | 或是说全体船员 |
[29:58] | Still, luckily, as a member of the civilian government, | 仍然幸运的是 作为平民政府中的一员 |
[30:01] | I’m here to assure you that I have no such reservations. | 我可以向你保证我不会有任何保留 |
[30:05] | I think most of the crew understands I’m just doing my job. | 可我相信大部分的船员会理解我只是在工作 |
[30:08] | As are we all. All just doing our jobs, aren’t we? | 大家都一样 我们都是在工作 不是吗? |
[30:11] | I’m just doing my job. You’re just doing your job. | 我在做我的工作 你在做你的工作 |
[30:13] | Okay. Cut to the chase, Gaius. | 好了 该说正经事了 盖尤斯 |
[30:17] | Tell her why you deserve to lead this fleet. | 告诉她为什么该由你来领导这支舰队 |
[30:21] | As I myself discovered, when I was stranded, | 当我被困在科波上的时候 |
[30:26] | stranded on Kobol, | 我发现… |
[30:28] | I found that the stress of survival revealed | 我发现了自己在此之前并不知道的 |
[30:32] | leadership qualities that previously I didn’t even know that I possessed. | 在求生压力下所具有的领导能力 |
[30:36] | Really. Yeah? | 真的 是吗? |
[30:38] | I understand your party took several casualties. | 我听说你的团队有死有伤 |
[30:43] | Yes. That was very unfortunate. | 是的 那很不幸 |
[30:47] | They were heroes, every one. | 他们每个人都是英雄 |
[30:51] | You know what, I’m ready. Shall we shoot this one? | 我准备好了 我们可以开始了吗? |
[30:59] | Oh, it’s probably just a false alarm. Ignore it. You’re okay. | 大概是假警报 不用理会 好 |
[31:02] | Bill, you take the hangar deck. I’m gonna take the CIC. Go. | 比尔你去机库 我去作战信息中心 快去! |
[31:06] | Please. You’re as safe as houses down here. Really. | 拜托 这下面安全的很 真的 |
[31:09] | MAN ON P.A.: Incoming Cylon Raiders. This is not a drill. Repeat. | 赛昂突袭机来袭 这不是演习 重复 各就各位 各就各位 |
[31:12] | That’s showbiz. | 那是娱乐新闻 |
[31:17] | What have we got? | 什么情况? |
[31:18] | Two Raiders, closing fast. | 两架突袭机 急速来袭 |
[31:30] | Sir, the Cylon Raiders are on CBDR with Galactica. | 长官 赛昂突袭机与卡拉狄加呈C.B.D.R.状态 |
[31:33] | Speed two-two-point-seven-niner. | 速度为2-2.79 |
[31:35] | Dualla, what’s CBDR? | 杜亚拉 C.B.D.R.是什么? |
[31:37] | Constant bearing, decreasing range. A collision course. | “方位不变 范围递减–即截击航向” |
[31:39] | TIGH: Where the hell’s the CAP? | 巡逻机在哪里? |
[31:41] | DUALLA: Other side of the fleet, sir. | 舰队的另一边 长官 |
[31:42] | Scramble the alert fighters. Set Condition 1 throughout the entire fleet. | 待战机紧急升空 整个舰队一级戒备 |
[31:46] | Have them spool up their FTLs, just in case. | 为以防万一 让他们开启超光速驱动器 |
[31:51] | Let’s go. Let’s go. Let’s go. Move. Move. | 快!快!快!动起来! |
[31:54] | HOTDOG: Clear this deck. Get this out of here. | 清理这块甲板 把这东西拿走 |
[31:56] | What’s the sitrep? | 什么战况? |
[31:57] | Two bandits, coming hard. | 两架敌机 来势凶猛 |
[31:58] | Just keep your eyes open and follow us. | 打起精神 跟着我们就是了 |
[32:00] | All right, let’s go. Let’s get the birds in the hole. Let’s go move them out. | 好了 快 让战机进入发射管道 把它们送出去 |
[32:03] | Get this flyer out of here. | 把这梯子拿走 |
[32:04] | Let’s go. Move them fools out of here. | 快 快 后撤 把这管子拿开 |
[32:09] | First team in the tubes. | 第一小队已经进入发射管道 |
[32:10] | Dee. Pilots on speaker. | 小杜 驾驶员在线 |
[32:12] | D’ANNA: Did you ever come to terms with your dad? | 你与你父亲和解了吗? |
[32:15] | I wouldn’t let him. The last time we talked, it got | 我没给他机会 我们的最后一次谈话… |
[32:20] | heated. | 破裂了 |
[32:22] | I told him I never wanted to see him again. | 我告诉他以后再也不想见到他 |
[32:27] | Three weeks later, the Cylons attacked. | 三周后 赛昂人来袭 |
[32:31] | Okay, so I’m new at this. Should I be scared? | 好 我是新手 应该感到害怕吗? |
[32:35] | I am. | 反正我害怕 |
[32:42] | All right, people, that’s it. Last bird’s away, let’s clear the nest. | 好了 各位 最后一架战机已经起飞了 打扫一下机库 |
[32:44] | Get this deck ready for recovery. | 准备修复工作 |
[32:46] | Let’s go! Let’s go! Let’s go! Move. Move. | 快!快!快!动起来! |
[32:49] | Sir, Alert Vipers are away. | 长官 待战机出动了 |
[32:50] | Gun Control reports weapons manned and ready. | 弹药管制报告 武器就位 准备完毕 |
[32:54] | APOLLO: Apollo, wireless check. | 我是阿波罗 检查无线电 |
[32:56] | STARBUCK: Starbuck, I’m hearing you. | 我是星芭儿 听到了 |
[32:58] | HOTDOG: Hotdog one-four-one, loud and clear. | 我是热狗 1-4-1 清清楚楚 |
[33:00] | GRAYSHIRT: Grayshirt, loud and clear. | 我是格雷斯特 清清楚楚 |
[33:02] | KINGSTON: Kingston, you’re good. | 我是金斯顿 很清楚 |
[33:05] | Apollo. Tally two Cylon Raiders, close formation. | 我是阿波罗 两架赛昂突袭机 呈密集队形 |
[33:08] | This is Starbuck. Roger that. Roger formation. | 我是星芭儿 收到 |
[33:12] | APOLLO: Prepare engage. Weapons hot. | 准备交火 武器准备完毕 |
[33:14] | Targets in view. Repeat. Targets in view. | 发现目标 重复 发现目标 |
[33:15] | Locked six-four-two-one. | 锁定6-1-2-1 武器瞄准2-4-1 |
[33:20] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[33:23] | Engaging Cylon Raiders. Engaging Cylon Raiders. | 正与赛昂突袭机交火 正与赛昂突袭机交火 |
[33:27] | STARBUCK: They’re breaking formation. Hotdog, stick with me. | 他们呈分散队型 热狗 紧跟着我 |
[33:29] | HOTDOG: Roger that. | 收到 |
[33:31] | Come on, you… | 来吧 你他妈个… |
[33:34] | HOTDOG: I’ve got no joy, I lost visual! | 我失控了 我看不到图像了 |
[33:36] | They’re throwing me right on my stick. | 我的操纵杆被损坏 |
[33:38] | Come on, Starbuck. | 加油 星芭儿 |
[33:39] | STARBUCK: Hotdog, Raider’s on your left eight. I’m on him. I got him. | 热狗 突袭机在你左侧8点方向 交给我吧 锁定他了 |
[33:43] | Yeah! Splash one! | 好!干掉一个! |
[33:45] | Targeting second Raider. | 瞄准第2架突袭机 |
[33:48] | KINGSTON: Kingston, Bandit’s taking off. Take evasive action. | 我是金斯顿 敌机要撤退 想逃跑 |
[33:51] | APOLLO: I’ve got him, Kingston, come on. Come to papa. | 我来搞定他 金斯顿 来吧 |
[33:55] | Damn it, take the shot. | 该死!开火啊! |
[33:59] | APOLLO: That’s a kill. Yes. | 击落了! |
[34:02] | Outstanding. | 好! |
[34:03] | Dradis shows clear, Commander. | 雷达没有发现目标 指挥官 |
[34:09] | This is the Commander. | 我是指挥官 |
[34:10] | TIGH: Cylon Raiders have been intercepted and destroyed. Good work, people. | 成功拦截 击落赛昂突袭机 干得好 各位 |
[34:14] | STARBUCK: Roger that, Galactica. Let’s head back to the bird farm. | 收到 卡拉狄加 我们返回母舰吧 |
[34:19] | Secure from Action Stations. Set Condition 3. | 取消紧急状态 变成三级戒备 |
[34:22] | Mr. Gaeta, you have the deck. | 盖塔先生 你来接管这里 |
[34:26] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[34:35] | Set Condition 3 throughout the ship. | 全船三级戒备 |
[34:37] | Repeat. Set Condition 3. | 重复 全船三级戒备 |
[34:40] | Does this ever get any easier? | 这工作越来越轻松了吗? |
[34:42] | No, ma’am. | 不 女士 |
[34:43] | It gets harder. | 更难了 |
[34:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:58] | Was 15 degrees? | 十五度? |
[34:59] | Sixteen. | 十六 |
[35:01] | So, how’d it go out there? | 战斗进行的怎么样? |
[35:03] | Well, we didn’t lose anyone. That’s a good day. | 我们没有伤亡 这就不错了 |
[35:18] | Ellen? | 艾伦 |
[35:31] | I’m not sure I’ve found a story in all this yet. | 我看我还不能从中组成一个故事 |
[35:40] | Go back a bit. | 倒回去一点 |
[35:45] | Yeah. There. | 对 这里 |
[35:52] | I know that book. | 我知道这本书 |
[35:53] | That’s by Kataris. | 那是柯泰洛斯写的书 |
[36:07] | What’s wrong, Colonel? Need a drink? | 怎么了 上校? 要喝酒吗? |
[36:21] | You can go to hell. | 去下地狱吧 |
[36:22] | I’ve been there. It was called Gideon. | 我去过了 那里叫做吉迪恩 |
[36:26] | I can’t eat. I can’t sleep. | 我寝食难安 |
[36:30] | I see their faces. | 看到他们的一张张脸 |
[36:33] | Those weren’t Cylons we attacked, those were real people. | 他们不是赛昂人 他们是活生生的人 |
[36:38] | They looked like my dad. | 他们和我爸一样 |
[36:40] | They looked like my little brother. | 和我小弟一样 |
[36:42] | This isn’t gonna change anything. | 这么做也与事无补 |
[36:45] | At least the people on the Gideon will have their justice. | 至少吉迪恩上的人会瞑目了 |
[36:49] | If that’s what this is about, then do it. | 如果是为了这样 那开枪吧 |
[36:51] | I will. I’ll do it. | 会的 我会开枪的 |
[36:52] | Somebody has to pay for what happened on that ship. | 总要有人为发生在那艘船上的事付出代价 |
[36:55] | I was in command, I sent you there, it’s my fault. | 当时是我指挥 是我派你去那里的 错在我 |
[37:05] | Come on, son. | 来吧 孩子 |
[37:09] | Do it. | 开枪吧 |
[37:21] | Gideon was an accident. This is a choice. | 吉迪恩那次是一场意外 这次却是你擅作主张 |
[37:25] | Colonel. TIGH: We’re all right here. | 上校 这里没事了 |
[37:35] | Let’s go, Lieutenant. | 走吧 中尉 |
[37:48] | Would you get out of my face? | 你到一边去好吗? |
[37:56] | What made you do it, Kat? | 为什么要这么做? 小凯 |
[37:58] | I was tired. | 我当时很累 |
[38:02] | Haven’t gotten any sleep. | 一直没睡觉 |
[38:03] | I felt like I was losing my edge. I don’t know what else to do. | 觉得自己快要崩溃了 我不知道如何是好 |
[38:06] | Couldn’t you talk to someone? | 难道不能和别人说吗? |
[38:08] | Who am I gonna talk to? We’re all in the same hole. | 去和谁说?大家都一样 |
[38:11] | Okay, there are no replacements coming up. | 没有替补 |
[38:13] | There’s no down time. This is it. | 没有假日 只能这样 |
[38:16] | So I started taking stims. | 所以我就开始服用兴奋剂 |
[38:19] | D’ANNA: You made a mistake. It happens. | 你犯了错误 这事常有 |
[38:21] | KAT: Yeah, except now my flight’s a pilot short. | 恩 除了没人去驾驶我的战机了 |
[38:24] | Those guys, they’re just as tired | 那些人 他们和我一样疲乏 |
[38:26] | and they’re just as messed up as I was, but they’re still laying it on the line. | 一样惨兮兮的 可他们依旧在坚持 |
[38:31] | I’ve worked my ass off defending this fleet. | 我拼尽全力来守卫这支舰队 |
[38:34] | I’ve been frustrated. I’ve been angry. | 我沮丧过 生气过 |
[38:37] | I’ve been everything that you can possibly think of. | 还经历了一些你不可能想象到的事 |
[38:41] | But this is the first time that I’ve felt ashamed. | 这是我第一次…感到…羞愧 |
[38:49] | I’ve seen enough. | 我看够了 |
[38:51] | Kill it. | 停 |
[38:53] | Look. I understand this might be hard for you to watch… | 我理解你看到这些可能觉得不好受 |
[38:57] | It’s a hatchet job. The fleet already thinks we’re | 这是恶意诽谤 舰队早把我们当作是… |
[39:00] | a bunch of trigger-happy assassins, this just confirms it. | 一群好战分子 这恰好证实了这一点 |
[39:02] | You show us with our pants down and our asses hanging out. | 你把我们的丑事全抖搂了出来 |
[39:09] | Don’t you have anything to say? | 你就没什么说的吗? |
[39:13] | I think it’s great. | 我觉得很好 |
[39:15] | ADAMA: I think she did exactly what we asked her to do. | 我认为她完全按我们的要求完成了工作 |
[39:19] | She put a human face on the guardians of the fleet. Warts and all. | 让大家看到舰队的守护神也是人 实话实说 |
[39:28] | I’m proud of it. | 我为此感到骄傲 |
[39:33] | You can show it to the entire fleet. | 你可以展示给整个舰队看了 |
[39:35] | Doesn’t get better than that. | 再好不过了 |
[39:38] | I’d like to see the end. | 我想看一下结尾 |
[39:39] | So would I. | 我也是 |
[39:43] | Go ahead. Yeah. | 恩 继续吧 |
[39:51] | D’ANNA: I came to Galactica to tell a story. | 我来卡拉狄加是为了向大家讲述一个故事 |
[39:55] | In all honesty, I thought | 坦白地说 在我到那之前 |
[39:57] | I knew what that story was, before I ever set foot there. | 我以为自己早已经知道了这个故事 |
[39:59] | How an arrogant military let their egos get in the way of doing their jobs. | 一支傲慢的军队是如何因为利己主义 |
[40:04] | Safeguarding the lives of the civilian population. | 而防碍了他们保卫民众生命的工作 |
[40:08] | But I found out that the truth was more complex than that. | 但我发现事实却更为复杂 |
[40:11] | These people aren’t Cylons. | 这些人不是赛昂人 |
[40:13] | They’re not robots blindly following orders and polishing their boots. | 他们不是那些盲目地服从命令 然后替人效劳的机器人 |
[40:17] | They’re people. | 他们是人 |
[40:19] | Deeply flawed, yes. But deeply human, too. | 缺点很多 是的 但同时也充满人性 |
[40:22] | And maybe that’s saying the same thing. | 也许这正说明了他们是人 |
[40:28] | What struck me most is that, despite it all, | 最为打动我的是 尽管经受了艰难困苦 |
[40:30] | the hardships, the stress, the ever-present danger of being killed. | 各种压力 时刻都有丧命的危险 |
[40:34] | Despite all that, they never give up. | 这一切从未使他们放弃过 |
[40:37] | They never lie down on the road and let the truck run them over. | 他们从没轻言放弃 坐以待毙 |
[40:40] | They wake up in the morning, put on their uniforms and do their jobs. | 而是早上醒来 穿上军装 投入工作 |
[40:44] | Every day. No pay. No rest. | 每一天 没有回报 没有休息 |
[40:47] | No hope of ever laying down the burden and letting someone else do the job. | 没想过丢掉自身的重任 而让他人取而代之 |
[40:54] | There are no relief troops coming. | 没有援军会来 |
[40:56] | No Colonial fleet training new recruits every day. | 没有殖民舰队每天训练新入伍的军人 |
[40:59] | The people on Galactica are it. | 有的只是卡拉狄加上的人 |
[41:02] | They are the thin line of blue that separates us from the Cylons. | 他们就是分开我们和赛昂人的那道细细的警戒线 |
[41:07] | Lt. Gaeta told me a remarkable statistic. | 盖塔中尉曾告诉过我一项了不起的数据 |
[41:10] | Not a single member of Galactica’s crew has asked to resign. Not one. | 在卡拉狄加上没有一名船员提出过辞职 一名都没有 |
[41:15] | Think about that. | 想一想吧 |
[41:17] | If you wore the uniform, wouldn’t you want to quit? | 如果你穿上了军装 难道就不想辞职吗? |
[41:20] | To step aside and say, “Enough. Let someone else protect the fleet. “ | 站到一旁说:”够了 让别人来保护舰队吧” |
[41:24] | I know I would. | 我知道我会这么说的 |
[41:26] | But then, I don’t wear a uniform. | 可我并没有身着军装 |
[41:28] | Most of us don’t, and most of us never will. | 我们中的绝大多数人都没穿 绝大多数人也永远不会去穿 |
[41:46] | The story of Galactica isn’t that people make bad decisions under pressure. | 卡拉狄加的故事并不是关于人们在压力之下 做出了错误的决定 |
[41:51] | It’s that those mistakes are the exception. | 而是那些错误是例外 |
[41:54] | Most of the time, the men and women serving under Cmdr. Adama get it right. | 在绝大多数情况下 阿达玛指挥官的部下都会顺利地完成工作 |
[41:58] | The proof is that our fleet survives. | 证据就是我们的舰队存活了下来 |
[42:00] | And with Galactica at our side, we will endure. | 在卡拉狄加的保护之下 我们会坚持下去 |
[42:04] | This is D’ Anna Biers. Fleet News Service. | 我是舰队新闻社的戴安娜·贝丝 |
[42:08] | That was shown across their entire fleet. | 在整个舰队播出了 |
[42:11] | Their resilience is remarkable. | 他们的恢复力很了不起 |
[42:14] | Play the footage that was cut. | 播放被剪掉的片段 |
[42:18] | SHARON: What are you doing? Stop it. | 你要干什么? 住手! |
[42:19] | COTTLE: I’m trying to save your baby. | 我在救你的孩子 |
[42:24] | GUARD: This is a restricted area! | 这里是禁区 |
[42:26] | SHARON: Get off of me. | 放开我 |
[42:28] | I’m still alive. She’s still alive! | 我还活着 她还活着 |
[42:32] | I told you. | 我早和你说过 |
[42:34] | That’s incredible. | 难以置信 |
[42:36] | And the baby? | 那孩子呢? |
[42:38] | D’ANNA: It was saved. | 得救了 |
[42:40] | We lost two Raiders relaying the images back to the fleet, | 我们为了向舰队转播图象 而损失了两架突袭机 |
[42:43] | but I think the sacrifice was worth it. | 可我想这点牺牲是值得的 |
[42:45] | We must proceed with caution. | 我们必须小心行事 |
[42:47] | The child’s life must be protected at all costs. | 不惜一切代价保护那孩子的生命 |
[42:51] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[42:55] | It truly is a miracle from God. | 真是一个神迹啊 |