时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:21] | Previously on Battlestar Galactica. | 《太空堡垒卡拉狄加》前情回顾 |
[00:24] | Gives me the creeps | 看到他和她在一起那样 |
[00:26] | seeing him acting like that with her… | 让我背脊发凉 |
[00:28] | How can one of us get that roped in by one of them? | 我们的人怎么能被她们迷住呢 |
[00:31] | Look, Chief, | 听我说 上士 |
[00:32] | I know how she felt about you. She loved you. | 我知道她对你的感觉 她爱你 |
[00:35] | You know what, I should probably be grateful to you. | 我也许该感激你 |
[00:38] | Because that freak in her belly could’ve been mine. | 因为她肚子里的那个怪物可能就是我的了 |
[00:41] | Do you have actual memories | 你还记得 |
[00:42] | of being with the Chief before the Cylon attack? | 在赛昂人袭击之前你和上士的事么 |
[00:44] | You’re the father of my child. You’re the first in my heart. | 你是我的孩子的父亲 你在我心中的位置是第一位的 |
[00:49] | And nothing is ever gonna change that. | 任何事都不会改变这些事实 |
[00:51] | All right, here’s the deal. | 好了 是这样的 |
[00:52] | We are gonna build a new fighter. | 我们要造一架新型战机 |
[00:56] | Blackbird test flight, cleared for launch. | 黑鸟 试飞 准许发射 |
[01:03] | Galactica, Apollo. I’ve lost her. | 卡拉狄加 我是阿波罗 我找不到她了 |
[01:06] | Of course, you lost contact. It’s a damn stealth ship, remember? | 你当然找不到了 这是一架该死的隐型战机 还记得么 |
[01:14] | The resistance base camp is here. | 抵抗组织的基地在这里 |
[01:16] | Three hundred clicks north of the only Cylon airbase in the area. | 在该区域唯一的赛昂机场以北300公里 |
[01:20] | We can drop seven Raptors straight down through the Martok Valley | 我们可以通过马托克峡谷直接空降7架猛禽 |
[01:23] | and be in and out before the Cylons have a chance to launch their Raiders. | 在赛昂派出战机前就能往返 |
[01:27] | The Raptors return the Galactica | 猛禽带抵抗战士返回卡拉狄加后 |
[01:29] | with the resistance fighters, we jump the hell out of there. | 我们就立刻跳离那该死的地方 |
[01:31] | Simple. | 很简单 |
[01:32] | Where’s the Fleet? | 那舰队呢 |
[01:34] | The Fleet will remain here. | 舰队就停在此地 |
[01:36] | I’ve tasked seven Vipers and one Raptor to stay with them. | 我会指派7架蝮蛇和1架猛禽护卫 |
[01:40] | Seven Vipers? | 7架蝮蛇? |
[01:41] | And one Raptor. | 还有1架猛禽 |
[01:45] | Lieutenant, | 中尉 |
[01:47] | how many jumps | 卡拉狄加到卡布里卡 |
[01:49] | will it take Galactica to reach Caprica? | 一共要跳跃多少次 |
[01:53] | 241. | 241次 |
[01:56] | 241? | 241次? |
[01:58] | That’s conservative. | 保守估计 |
[02:00] | And you know it. | 你知道的 |
[02:03] | Once you jump the Red Line, | 一旦跳过红线 |
[02:05] | navigational error creeps into | 导航系统会在每次 |
[02:07] | every single jump calculation that you make. | 跳跃运算中出现偏差 |
[02:10] | It could take us twice that amount of time | 有可能要花2倍的次数 |
[02:12] | to actually find Caprica, let alone land. | 才能找到卡布里拉登陆 |
[02:17] | I understand the risks. | 我明白其中的风险 |
[02:19] | ADAMA: Do you really? | 真的吗? |
[02:20] | We have to try. | 我们得试试 |
[02:22] | Lieutenant, I respect what you’re trying to do here. | 中尉 我很尊重你所做的努力 |
[02:25] | However… | 可是… |
[02:26] | We have a duty to the people we left behind. | 我们要对舰队里的其他人负责 |
[02:28] | I understand that. | 我明白 |
[02:30] | We have to find a way to jump back to Caprica and go get the… | 我们必须找到跳回卡布里卡的路线并… |
[02:32] | Kara. | 卡拉 |
[02:36] | GAETA: Action stations, action stations. Set Condition One throughout the ship. | 各就各位 各就各位 |
[02:39] | This is not a drill. Repeat. Action stations, action stations. | 这不是演习 重复 各就各位 各就各位 |
[02:42] | Set Condition One throughout the ship. | 全船一级戒备 |
[02:44] | ADAMA: Well, Madam President, | 总统女士 |
[02:45] | looks like you picked a hell of a day for a visit. | 看来今天的参观要泡汤了 |
[02:48] | This is the commander. Sitrep. | 我是指挥官 现况报告 |
[02:50] | Bogey just jumped into dradis range, CBDR. | 不明飞船刚跳进雷达监视范围 方位不变 范围递减 |
[02:52] | From the size of it, it’s probably a Cylon base ship. | 从大小来看可能是一艘赛昂基地飞船 |
[02:55] | CAP’s on its way to intercept. | 巡逻机正前去截击 |
[02:57] | Alert the Fleet to an emergency jump. | 通知舰队进行紧急跳跃 |
[02:59] | I’m on my way with the President. | 我和总统这就过去 |
[03:08] | Galactica, Apollo, I’m outbound on course to the Base Star. | 卡拉狄加 我是阿波罗 我在飞往基地之星的路上 |
[03:11] | Tag alongside me. | 小凯与我同行 |
[03:13] | I estimate one minute till I intercept. | 预计1分钟后将进行拦截 |
[03:15] | DUALLA: Roger that, Apollo. | 收到 阿波罗 |
[03:16] | Be advised, alert fighters have launched | 报告 待战机已经出发 |
[03:18] | and will take station on your six in three minutes. | 3分钟内将在你的6点钟方向出现 |
[03:20] | Sitrep. | 军情报告 |
[03:22] | Alert fighters have launched. | 待战机已经出发 |
[03:24] | New dradis contact, they’re launching Raiders. | 雷达发现新目标 他们派出了突袭机 |
[03:27] | How long till we jump? | 我们还要多久才能跳跃? |
[03:29] | Another two minutes. | 还得2分钟 |
[03:30] | Sir? | 长官… |
[03:32] | Sir, I’m getting Colonial transponders. | 长官 我收到的是殖民舰队的应答信号 |
[03:37] | Colonial? | 殖民舰队? |
[03:39] | Hell, now they’re using our own signals against us. | 靠 他们现在要用我们自己的信号来对付我们了 |
[03:44] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[03:47] | Weapons hold. Hold the jump, too. | 不要开火 暂停跳跃 |
[03:53] | Something up your sleeve, I take it? | 我想你是有什么打算吧? |
[03:56] | All ships, Galactica, hold jump. | 各船 这里是卡拉狄加 暂停跳跃 |
[03:59] | Say again, hold jump. | 再说一次 暂停跳跃 |
[04:02] | Ship to ship, Colonial priority one channel. | 船对船 殖民舰队1号优先频道 |
[04:06] | Send hostile challenge and ID. | 发送敌方挑战信号和身份 |
[04:08] | And put your reply up on the speakers. | 然后把答复接到扬声器上 |
[04:11] | DUALLA: Attention, unknown vessel. | 注意 未知飞船 |
[04:13] | This is the Battlestar Galactica. | 这里是太空堡垒卡拉狄加 |
[04:15] | Identify yourself or we will fire upon you. | 表明身份 否则我们将攻击你们 |
[04:19] | Range now 1,700, sir. | 现在的范围是1700 长官 |
[04:25] | MAN: This is the Battlestar Pegasus | 这里是太空堡垒帕伽索斯 |
[04:27] | to the ship claiming to be the Galactica. Please respond. | 与声称是太空堡垒舰队的飞船通话 请回答 |
[04:32] | Pegasus? How could that be? | 帕伽索斯 怎么可能? |
[04:34] | The entire fleet was destroyed. | 他们的整个舰队已经被摧毁了 |
[04:40] | Give me direct contact. | 让我直接通话 |
[04:45] | Pegasus, this is Galactica actual. | 帕伽索斯 我是卡拉狄加的指挥官 |
[04:49] | Authenticate identity with recognition codes immediately. | 立即出示识别码证明身份 |
[04:54] | Sir. | 长官… |
[04:56] | I’m receiving Colonial recognition codes. | 我收到了殖民舰队的识别码 |
[04:59] | They’re authentic. | 是真的 |
[05:04] | CAIN: Galactica, this is Pegasus actual. | 卡拉狄加 我是帕伽索斯的指挥官 |
[05:08] | Adama, is that you? | 阿达玛 是你吗? |
[05:11] | Admiral Cain. | 凯恩上将 |
[05:18] | What a pleasure to hear your voice. | 听到你的声音真是荣幸 |
[05:26] | Disengage. | 退出战斗状态 |
[05:28] | Red Team, disengage. Red Team, disengage. | 红队 退出战斗状态 红队 退出战斗状态 |
[05:33] | CAIN: Commander, | 指挥官 |
[05:36] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道说什么好了 |
[05:40] | This is a miracle. | 这是一个奇迹 |
[05:45] | You took the words right out of my mouth. | 你说出了我要说的话 |
[05:48] | Step down to Condition One throughout the Fleet. | 全体舰队解除一级戒备 |
[05:52] | Galactica Apollo, you are not going to believe | 卡拉狄加 我是阿波罗 你不会相信… |
[05:54] | what I’m looking at out here. | 我从外面看她的样子 |
[05:56] | It’s like a dream. | 像是在做梦 |
[06:22] | It is a dream. | 确实是一场梦 |
[07:27] | MAN:Pegasus Raptor 861, Galactica. | 帕伽索斯猛禽861号 这里是卡拉狄加 |
[07:30] | Skids down, mag secure. Welcome aboard, Admiral. | 放下滑轨 锁定磁力 欢迎登舰 上将 |
[07:33] | TIGH: This is a stroke of luck like you read about. | 就像是你所读的幸运之事 |
[07:36] | We could use a little luck right now. | 我们也该有点好运了 |
[07:37] | Can’t argue that. | 无可厚非 |
[07:39] | You know this Admiral Cain? | 你认识这个凯恩上将吗? |
[07:40] | Only heard about her. | 只是听说过 |
[07:42] | But she’s a very young officer on a very fast track. | 不过她是晋升很快的年轻军官 |
[07:44] | She’s very smart. | 足智多谋 |
[07:45] | Very tough. | 坚韧强硬 |
[07:47] | Very well-connected. | 家世显赫 |
[07:48] | Fleet promoted her to rear admiral | 她当时淘汰了名单上大半的指挥官 |
[07:50] | over half the commanders on the list. | 被舰队授予少将军衔 |
[07:52] | TIGH: What the hell is this, a party? | 这是什么玩意?开派对么 |
[07:54] | CALLY: Sorry, sir. | 不好意思 长官 |
[07:55] | All clear the deck. | 甲板清空 |
[07:56] | Oh, Colonel, let it go. It’s a big moment. Come on. | 上校 算了 这是个伟大的时刻 |
[08:15] | Get into ranks, people! | 像个军人样 各位! |
[08:17] | Look sharp. This isn’t recess! | 精神点儿! 这不是休息 |
[08:21] | Come on, the landing party is here. Dress and cover. | 快 陆战队来了 军容整洁点儿 |
[08:30] | Nice of you to show up. Couldn’t get here too early. | 真庆幸你出现了 不能来得太早 |
[08:34] | Group, attention! | 士兵! 立正! |
[09:40] | Admiral Cain, welcome aboard the Galactica. | 凯恩上将 欢迎来到卡拉狄加 |
[09:45] | Commander Adama, | 阿达玛指挥官 |
[09:49] | it’s an honor. | 荣幸至致 |
[09:53] | Colonel, put your men at ease. | 上校 让大家稍息 |
[09:54] | At ease. | 稍息 |
[10:01] | Allow me to present to you the President of the Colonies, Laura Roslin. | 允许我向你引见殖民地总统劳拉·罗丝琳 |
[10:08] | It’s a long story. Welcome. | 说来话长 欢迎 |
[10:11] | Madam President, pleasure. | 总统女士 幸会 |
[10:19] | Dr. Baltar? | 波塔尔博士? |
[10:21] | Yes. | 是 |
[10:24] | It’s good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[10:32] | On behalf of the officers and the crew of the Pegasus, | 我仅代表帕伽索斯的军官和船员 |
[10:36] | it’s a pleasure to see all of you. | 对于见到各位感到非常荣幸 |
[10:39] | Welcome back to the Colonial Fleet. | 欢迎回归殖民舰队 |
[11:03] | Captain Taylor. | 泰勒上尉 |
[11:05] | Kara Thrace. Captain Taylor. | 卡拉·瑟瑞丝 泰勒上尉 |
[11:09] | Sorry about all of this. | 很抱歉 |
[11:12] | No, it’s so good to see you. | 不 很高兴见到你 |
[11:29] | To the 12 Colonies. | 为12殖民地 |
[11:35] | It’s good to have you aboard. | 很高兴你们登舰 |
[11:42] | Good stuff. | 好东西 |
[11:43] | One of my last bottles. | 我最后的存货了 |
[11:45] | Admiral. | 上将 |
[11:47] | I’m fairly burning with questions. | 我急切地想问一些问题 |
[11:49] | I hope you don’t mind if I just dive in. | 希望你不要介意我的唐突 |
[11:51] | Please. How did you find us? | 请讲 你们是怎么找到我们的? |
[11:56] | Well, we were tracking a Cylon fleet. | 我们当时在跟踪一支赛昂舰队… |
[11:59] | We were trying to predict their movements, | 最初我们试图预测他们的行踪 |
[12:00] | which seemed rather random initially. | 那另人捉摸不定 |
[12:03] | Until we realized that they were just jumping to systems with natural resources. | 直到我们发现他们只是跳跃到具有天然资源的星系 |
[12:06] | So, we began to scout those systems ourselves, | 所以我们就开始亲自勘察那些星系… |
[12:10] | hoping to carry out hit-and-run attacks on their fleet. | 希望可以实行打完就跑的战术 来打击他们的舰队 |
[12:15] | But instead of finding the Cylons, we found you. | 但没找到赛昂人 却找到了你们 |
[12:19] | So, you’ve been attacking their fleet? | 就是说你们一直在攻击他们的舰队? |
[12:22] | Well, you know what they say about the best defense. | 你也知道什么是最好的防守吧 |
[12:26] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[12:27] | How did you avoid the initial Cylon attack on the Colonies? | 你们怎么躲过赛昂人对殖民地的初次攻击的? |
[12:32] | I’ll have another if you don’t mind. | 你不介意的话 我再来一杯 |
[12:38] | Galactica’s finest. | 卡拉狄加上的最好喝了 |
[12:45] | Beats the hell out of the nickel tour. Thank you. | 这比一次生动的内部参观爽多了 谢谢 |
[12:48] | I figured if you’d seen one old Battlestar, you’d seen them all. | 如果你已经看过一艘老式的太空堡垒 其他的就都一样了 |
[12:51] | Yeah, well, she’s an old one. | 恩 她确实是过时了 |
[12:53] | I can’t believe the Cylons didn’t kick your ass | 想不到赛昂人居然没把你们 |
[12:55] | up one side and down the other in this bucket. | 这大铁牛打个七零八落啊 |
[13:01] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[13:03] | I’m sorry. No one gets to insult your ship except you. | 不好意思 除了你没人能轻慢这艘船 |
[13:07] | You’re Gods damn right. | 他妈的没错 |
[13:13] | And just for that | 冲着你这句话… |
[13:18] | you have to skip this round. | 这次不给你喝了 |
[13:26] | We were docking at Scorpion Fleet Shipyard. | 我们当时正停泊在天蝎舰队的船坞 |
[13:30] | We were getting ready to go in for a three-month overhaul. | 准备进行为期3个月的大修 |
[13:34] | Most of the crew was getting ready for extended shore leave and family reunions. | 大部分船员已经准备好去休长假或与家人重聚 |
[13:39] | XO had the deck. | 船上由副长负责 |
[13:40] | I was down in my quarters, wrapping up some paperwork | 我在自己的寝室里 整理一些书面文件 |
[13:44] | and getting ready to pack up to go home to Tauron. | 准备打包回家去塔诺朗 |
[13:50] | And that’s when the Cylons attacked. | 就在这时赛昂人攻击了 |
[13:52] | They hit the shipyard with three, maybe four nukes. | 他们用3颗 也许是4颗核弹打击了船坞 |
[13:58] | Five ships. Two of them Battlestars. | 5艘船 其中2艘是太空堡垒 |
[14:02] | They were destroyed right there. | 当场就被摧毁了 |
[14:06] | And luckily, very luckily, | 很幸运的是… |
[14:10] | the blast blinded the Cylon dradis. | 爆炸的冲击波让赛昂的雷达也失效了 |
[14:15] | So they were unable to determine that we were still intact. | 所以他们没发现我们还未被摧毁 |
[14:18] | But there were… There were explosions, | 但是发射舱内 |
[14:21] | and fires in the launch bays, | 还是发生了爆炸和火灾 |
[14:24] | and fuel and ordnance igniting, | 燃料和军械库也着火了 |
[14:28] | people screaming. | 人们惊慌失措 |
[14:34] | And by the time I got back to CIC, | 等我回到作战信息中心的时候… |
[14:37] | I discovered that I’d lost over 700 men. | 我发现我已经损失了700人 |
[14:41] | My Gods. | 我的天 |
[14:44] | We were completely defenseless, so I ordered a jump. | 我们当时毫无防备 所以我下令进行跳跃 |
[14:49] | To where? | 跳到哪里? |
[14:51] | Wherever. | 哪里都行 |
[14:53] | Nowhere. Just jump. | 跳到哪儿算哪儿 能跳跃就行 |
[14:57] | ADAMA: Blind jump. | 盲目地跳跃 |
[15:00] | Could’ve ended up anywhere. Gutsy call. | 不一定跳到什么地方 靠直觉了 |
[15:03] | No. Desperate move. | 恩 绝望之举 |
[15:06] | Didn’t see any other choice. | 看不出还有什么选择 |
[15:08] | How’d you avoid the Cylons infiltrating your computer system? | 你们怎么躲过赛昂对计算机系统的渗透的 |
[15:15] | Well, our networks were off-line in preparation for the overhaul. | 为了大修 我们的计算系系统全部离线了 |
[15:22] | Yes, Pegasus has always been a rather lucky ship. | 是啊 帕伽索斯一直都是幸运之舰 |
[15:25] | To lucky ships. | 为了幸运之舰 |
[15:34] | I’m sure you have | 我相信你的故事 |
[15:37] | quite a story to tell as well. | 一定很曲折 |
[15:39] | But I won’t make you go through it right this very minute. | 但我不会要求你现在立即讲给我听 |
[15:42] | You can send up your logs when you get the chance. | 等你有机会的话 可以把你的日志送到我这里来 |
[15:47] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[15:54] | CAIN: Is something wrong? | 有什么不妥么? |
[15:57] | No. | 没什么 |
[15:59] | I sometimes forget about the rules of military protocol. | 我有时就忘了军队的规矩了 |
[16:04] | ADAMA: Admiral Cain is my superior officer. | 凯恩上将是我的上级军官 |
[16:07] | She will take complete command of the entire Fleet. | 她将拥有整个舰队的指挥权 |
[16:11] | I was wondering how to broach that topic. | 我还在想怎么开口提这事 |
[16:15] | Trust me when I say | 相信我 |
[16:16] | that while the chain of command is strict, it is not heartless. | 当我说严格的等级制度的时候是无意的 |
[16:20] | And neither am I. | 我也是无心的 |
[16:23] | This is your ship. | 这是你的船 |
[16:24] | And I have no desire to interfere with Galactica’s internal affairs. | 我无意介入卡拉狄加的内政 |
[16:29] | I appreciate it, Admiral. | 谢谢你 上将 |
[16:34] | Madam President, you look like I just shot your dog. | 总统女士 你的表情好象我欠你很多钱一样 |
[16:37] | No, I just… | 不 只是– |
[16:38] | Just the Commander and I, we’ve been through a lot. | 只是指挥官和我们经历了太多 |
[16:42] | Excuse me. Madam President? | 打扰了 总统女士? |
[16:50] | If you’ll both excuse me. | 两位 我失陪一下 |
[16:54] | Admiral, I can’t tell you how grateful we are to have you here. | 上将 我们说不尽多么感激你来到这里 |
[16:58] | Thank you for finding us. | 谢谢你找到了我们 |
[17:03] | Madam President. | 总统女士 |
[17:12] | The Secretary of Education? | 教育部长? |
[17:18] | She’s come a long way. | 她一路走来不容易 |
[17:23] | I’m sure. | 我想是的 |
[17:25] | So tell me about Admiral Cain. | 和我说说凯恩上将 |
[17:29] | Officer’s discretion. | 军官的谨慎(守口如瓶)? |
[17:31] | Of course. | 当然 |
[17:33] | We were going after what we thought was a little Cylon comm relay. | 我们追踪一支我们本以为是赛昂人的通讯队 |
[17:39] | Easy target, right? | 小菜一碟 对吧? |
[17:41] | Turns out it wasn’t a comm relay at all. It was a staging area | 结果根本不是通讯队 |
[17:45] | full of 15 squadrons of Raiders. | 而是15支突袭机编队的集结地 |
[17:49] | Admiral Cain ordered our XO to attack. | 凯恩上将命令我们的副长发动攻击 |
[17:54] | Those two were real close. | 那俩人关系非常好 |
[17:55] | He’d served with her for years. | 他已经为她效力几年了 |
[17:58] | But here’s the thing. | 但是事情就出在这儿 |
[18:04] | He refused the order. | 他拒绝执行命令 |
[18:06] | No frakking way. | 不可能吧 |
[18:08] | There’s one other matter. | 还有个问题 |
[18:12] | We have a Cylon prisoner aboard this ship. | 我们的船上有一个赛昂囚犯 |
[18:15] | Really? | 真的? |
[18:18] | We have one on ours as well. | 我们的船上也有一个 |
[18:20] | Ours has proven to be an excellent source of intelligence. | 我们的那个经验证是一个良好的情报源 |
[18:26] | She’s been very cooperative. | 她一直非常合作 |
[18:28] | The Vice President, Dr. Baltar, has been working with her. | 副总统波塔尔博士一直在与她接触 |
[18:32] | You’re very lucky to have him onboard. | 他能在舰上是你们的幸运 |
[18:35] | Very lucky. | 很幸运 |
[18:37] | TIGH: What did she do? | 她怎么做了? |
[18:39] | She asked for his gun. | 她让他交出枪 |
[18:41] | Shot him in the head with it in front of the whole crew. | 当着全体船员的面打爆了他的头 |
[18:47] | And then she turned to me. | 然后她转向我 |
[18:51] | What did you do? | 你怎么做了? |
[18:54] | Then I ordered the frakking attack, what do you think I did? | 我下令发动攻击 你说我能怎么做? |
[19:03] | No. | 没那回事 |
[19:07] | No, no. I’m just joking. | 没那回事 我在开玩笑 |
[19:09] | I’m just kidding, you know. | 开玩笑的 |
[19:12] | Huh? | 嗯? |
[19:17] | No, no. | 没有 |
[19:18] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[19:20] | Set us up again, will you? | 再来些 好吗? |
[19:25] | We haven’t been able to get anything useful out of our Cylon. | 我们还没能从我们的赛昂那得到任何有用的信息 |
[19:28] | I’d like to set up an appointment with Dr. Baltar as soon as possible. | 我希望能尽快安排和波塔尔博士见面 |
[19:30] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[19:33] | It gives me no pleasure to have to take command, Bill. | 掌握指挥权 我也是不乐意而为之 比尔 |
[19:37] | I want you to know that. | 这你要知道 |
[19:39] | Don’t give it a moment’s thought, Admiral. | 别那么想 上将 |
[20:14] | Is this a scorecard? | 这是记分卡吗? |
[20:18] | You guys put scorecards on the side of your ships? | 你们用船的一边当记分卡? |
[20:20] | Like you don’t keep score. | 好象你不记分似的 |
[20:22] | You don’t see me painting them on the side | 我可不会把分数涂在船的一边 |
[20:24] | like I’m bragging to the whole frakking universe. | 好象在对全宇宙吹嘘一样 |
[20:26] | That’s 48 kills right there. | 那上面可显示杀敌48架 |
[20:29] | That’s special. Do you have caps and T-shirts, too? | 特别嘛 你们还拿帽子和T恤(当纪念品)吗? |
[20:36] | Where’s the Galactica CAG? | 哪位是卡拉狄加的空军指挥官? |
[20:40] | Right here. | 我就是 |
[20:46] | Let’s hear the rundown on this squadron of yours, Captain. | 让我听一下你的飞行编队的总结 上尉 |
[20:55] | I see you don’t keep track of your kills. You should start. | 我看你对你的杀敌数不做记录 该开始做记录了 |
[20:59] | Encourages morale, gets the competition going, esprit de corps. | 激励斗志 大家竞赛 体现团队精神 |
[21:03] | Well, that’s one philosophy. | 这倒是一种哲学 |
[21:06] | It’s Admiral Cain’s philosophy. | 这是凯恩上将的哲学 |
[21:08] | That means it’s your philosophy now, Captain. | 也就意味着从现在开始是你的哲学 上尉 |
[21:12] | The name of my commander is Adama. | 我指挥官的名字是阿达玛 |
[21:14] | It should be pretty easy to remember, ’cause it’s my name. | 应该容易记住吧 因为那是我的名字 |
[21:16] | Yeah. | 恩 |
[21:19] | I’ll keep that in mind, daddy’s boy. | 我会记住的 爸爸的乖宝宝 |
[21:23] | Let’s see your ordnance lists. | 走去看一下你的武器清单 |
[21:40] | I can never get over how human they look. | 我永远也无法适应他们人性化的样子 |
[21:49] | Yes. It’s uncanny, isn’t it? | 不可思议 对吗 |
[21:52] | This model has been very useful, in fact. | 这个赛昂帮了我们大忙 |
[21:55] | It’s given us key insights into | 它让我们对赛昂的… |
[21:56] | Cylon information systems, tactics, strategic plans. | 信息系统 战略战术计划有了深入了解 |
[22:01] | I take it we’ve encountered another Colonial warship. | 我在我们和另一艘殖民地战舰遭遇时获得的 |
[22:08] | You’ve gotten all of this intel without coercion? | 你们没用刑就得到了这些? |
[22:10] | BALTAR: Oh, yes. | 是的 |
[22:12] | I find the application | 我发现 |
[22:14] | of physical or coercive techniques to be counter-productive. | 用强迫性的逼供手段会适得其反 |
[22:17] | You’re going to ignore me. | 你当我不存在 |
[22:18] | Pretend I can’t speak. | 好像我不会说话一样 |
[22:22] | We treat this model as if it’s the human being it pretends to be. | 我们像对待人类一样对待她 |
[22:27] | That seems to make it more cooperative. | 这使得她愿意合作 |
[22:49] | BALTAR: I haven’t shown you the lab, have I? | 我还没向您展示实验室吧? |
[22:51] | So with the background in physics, and computer programming, | 由于我的生理学和计算机编程方面的背景 |
[22:53] | they made me head of the Cylon branch | 他们让我主持赛昂人的项目 |
[22:55] | and my main focus is on Cylon detection. | 我主要致力于赛昂人辩识方面 |
[22:57] | We have our own Cylon prisoner. | 我们有自己的赛昂囚犯 |
[22:59] | I’d like you to examine it as soon as possible. | 我想让你尽快去检查它 |
[23:01] | See if you can glean anything from it. | 看是否能从它那里发现什么 |
[23:03] | I wonder who the Cylon will turn out to be? | 我倒想知道那个赛昂人是谁 |
[23:05] | A stranger, a familiar face, | 陌生人? 熟面孔? |
[23:08] | a trusted friend who suddenly turns out to be the enemy? | 值得信赖的朋友转瞬之间就成了敌人? |
[23:11] | Did you hear what I just said? | 你听到我说什么了么? |
[23:13] | Yes, yes. | 是的 是的 |
[23:14] | I’d be really… I’d be very happy to examine the prisoner. | 我真的…我很乐意去检查那个犯人 |
[23:19] | Commander. | 指挥官 |
[23:21] | Admiral. Admiral. I am so sorry. | 上将 上将 真不好意思 |
[23:24] | We haven’t been able to get anything useful out of it. | 我们从它那里还一无所获 |
[23:27] | Perhaps you’ll have better luck. | 或许你的运气会好些 |
[23:29] | She’s a hard case, isn’t she? | 她不好对付 不是吗 |
[23:31] | Just your type, Gaius. | 正是你喜欢的类型 盖尤斯 |
[23:33] | You do have a thing for strong, powerful women. | 你对女强人型的情有独钟 |
[23:35] | Yes, I do. | 是 没错 |
[23:37] | I’ll do my best, sir. | 我尽力而为 长官 |
[23:51] | Sounds like you were both drunk. | 听起来 你俩都喝醉了 |
[23:53] | TIGH: No question. | 无庸质疑 |
[23:55] | But he wasn’t lying. I can tell you that right now. | 但他不是在说谎 这我可以向你保证 |
[23:57] | Well, I hope you won’t jump to conclusions. | 我希望你不要忙下定论 |
[23:59] | Wait for all the facts. | 等有了证据再说 |
[24:02] | Context matters. | 局势重要 |
[24:05] | Context? | 局势? |
[24:08] | That woman shot an officer right in front of the crew. | 那女人当着全体船员的面杀死了一名军官 |
[24:12] | We shot down an entire civilian transport | 我们击落了一整艘… |
[24:15] | with over a thousand people onboard. | 载有上千人的民用运输船 |
[24:18] | Says so right there. | 就在这里写着 |
[24:20] | That was completely different. | 完全是两码事 |
[24:22] | And we don’t know there were people on that ship. | 况且我们不了解那艘船上的人 |
[24:24] | Which is why I hope | 所以我才希望 |
[24:26] | the Admiral reads the complete log | 上将能够读完全部日志 |
[24:28] | and understands the context. | 了解当前的形势 |
[24:31] | We should ask Admiral Cain for her logs. | 我们应该向凯恩上将要她的日志 |
[24:34] | Just so we can put her in context. | 这样才能了解她的状态 |
[24:37] | Wouldn’t that be nice. | 那倒好了 |
[24:40] | TYROL: Cally, get a wrench. | 凯莉 扳手 |
[24:43] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[24:45] | Chief. Chief, take a look at this. | 上士 快看这个 |
[24:55] | Are these spare parts? | 这些是备件? |
[24:58] | “For our fellow knuckledraggers on the Galactica. | 谨致在卡拉狄加的飞行甲板组同僚 |
[25:02] | “Courtesy of the Pegasus Deck Gang. “ | 帕伽索斯甲板组敬上 |
[25:05] | Cally, I’m starting to like that ship. | 凯莉 我开始喜欢那艘船了 |
[25:12] | Lieutenant. | 中尉 |
[25:15] | Lieutenant Ferelli. | 费雷利中尉 |
[25:16] | These are navigational updates, | 这些是导航系统升级软件 |
[25:19] | software patches and systems upgrades. | 软件补丁还有系统升级软件 |
[25:22] | And this is the complete Pegasus on-board digital library. | 这是帕伽索斯上完整的数字图书馆资料 |
[25:26] | Everything from the Articles of Colonization | 殖民地卷宗里关于查莱克审判的… |
[25:29] | to Zarek’s trial record. | 所有记录 |
[25:32] | You did have to erase your computer memory drives, correct? | 你们不得已删除了计算机驱动器里的信息 是吧? |
[25:36] | Yes, we did. | 是的 |
[25:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:39] | Thank Admiral Cain. | 谢谢凯恩上将 |
[25:42] | Got any porn in there? | 里面有没有色情内容? |
[25:44] | I’ve got ships on half-rations, | 现在所有船只口粮减半 |
[25:46] | and others experiencing mechanical difficulties. | 还有很多出现机械故障 |
[25:49] | And so far Galactica is the only vessel having any of its needs met. | 目前只有卡拉狄加得到了所有的补给 |
[25:54] | Pegasus has been resupplying Galactica from it’s own reserve | 因为军事行动的原因 |
[25:58] | for military operations. | 帕伽索斯一直在用自身的储备对卡拉狄加补给 |
[25:59] | Which I completely support. | 这我完全支持 |
[26:00] | But when will some of these supplies start getting out to the Fleet? | 可什么时候能把其中一些补给品发放到舰队里? |
[26:05] | Admiral Cain has assured me | 凯恩上将已向我保证 |
[26:07] | that those supplies are on their way. | 这些补给品正运往这里 |
[26:09] | Well, at least she’s taking your phone calls. | 至少她还接你的电话 |
[26:12] | I can’t even get her to answer mine. | 我就没那么幸运了 |
[26:15] | I’ll bring it to her attention. | 我会和她说的 |
[26:20] | How are you doing with all this? | 你怎么看待这些事的? |
[26:23] | She outranks me. | 她比我的官大 |
[26:25] | It’s as simple as that. | 就这么简单 |
[26:28] | You know, if President Adar stepped off that Raptor, I’d be elated. | 如果是阿达尔总统从猛禽号走下来 我可就欣喜若狂了 |
[26:32] | Grateful to have someone take over. And yet… | 感谢有人来接替这一切 然而… |
[26:37] | I don’t want to go to the “and yet” part. | 我不想谈”然而”怎么样 |
[26:41] | I’ve been taking orders my entire career. | 我一生都听人差遣 |
[26:44] | This is no different. | 这次也没有例外 |
[26:48] | Well, then, Commander, thank you. | 好吧 指挥官 谢谢 |
[26:51] | We would appreciate all the help you can give us. | 先感谢你为我们提供的帮助 |
[26:54] | You shall receive it. | 你会得到补给的 |
[27:07] | Twenty-five opto-electronic transducers. | 25号光电能量转换器 |
[27:12] | That’s one ugly baby. | 好个”恐龙”宝宝 |
[27:14] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[27:16] | Do you mind if I take a look around? I’m… | 我可以到处看看么? |
[27:18] | I’m Laird, Pegasus Deck Chief. | 我是拉尔德 帕伽索斯的上士 |
[27:21] | Oh, hey. Yeah. Tyrol. | 恩 我是蒂罗尔 |
[27:23] | Thanks for sending over these parts. | 多谢你们送来这些零配件 |
[27:25] | Yeah, look at whatever you like. | 请随便看 |
[27:28] | Specialist Cally. Hi. | 凯莉技师 你好 |
[27:32] | DDG-62’s. I’ll be… | DDG-62型 |
[27:36] | I designed these engines. I thought they phased them out over 10 years ago. | 我设计的这些引擎 我以为它们10年前就被淘汰了 |
[27:40] | You’re an aeronautical engineer? | 你是航空工程师? |
[27:43] | Yeah, I was. | 曾经是 |
[27:44] | Then the war happened, and I got drafted to being the Deck Chief on Pegasus. | 然后开战了 我就被征回来当了帕伽索斯上的上士 |
[27:48] | So you’re really a civilian? How’d that happen? | 那其实你是个平民? 怎么搞的? |
[27:52] | I was on the Scylla, and we got picked up by the Pegasus. | 我当时在斯库拉 被帕伽索斯接走了 |
[27:55] | Things happen. | 有时候就是那么巧 |
[27:59] | Mind if I crawl around inside here? I heard you designed this yourself. | 我爬到这里面去可以么? 我听说是你亲自设计的 |
[28:02] | I’d love to see how you did it. | 我想看看你怎么做的 |
[28:04] | Sure, yeah. You’ll get dirty. | 当然了 请便 |
[28:11] | People come to see my ship. | 有人来看我的船了 |
[28:33] | Don’t get too close. It killed seven of my crew. | 别靠得太近 它已经杀了我的7名船员了 |
[28:37] | You want my guards to come in with you? | 要我的守卫和你一起进去么? |
[28:39] | Feeling scared, Gaius? | 害怕了 盖尤斯? |
[28:41] | Want the big, bad soldiers to protect you from the mean old Cylon prisoner? | 想让傻大兵来保护你免遭凶狠的赛昂囚犯的毒手么? |
[28:48] | No, I think we’ll be just fine. Thank you. | 不 没事 谢谢 |
[29:19] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[29:45] | NO. 6: My God, Gaius. | 我的天 盖尤斯 |
[29:48] | It’s me. | 那是我 |
[30:05] | Look what they’ve done to her. | 他们对她做了什么? |
[30:09] | Open the door. Now, please. | 请快开门 |
[30:17] | COMPUTER: ID confirmed. Lieutenant Thorne. | 身份识别 索恩中尉 |
[30:42] | She must’ve struggled. | 她肯定挣扎过 |
[30:45] | She must have fought back. | 肯定反抗过 |
[30:46] | That doesn’t justify this. Stop it. | 那也不能为这一切做辩护 住口 |
[30:58] | Hello. | 喂 |
[31:03] | Hello. Can you hear me? | 喂 能听到我说话么? |
[31:11] | She’s obviously been abused. | 她明显被虐待过 |
[31:15] | Tortured. Yes. | 被折磨过 恩 |
[31:20] | But there’s no obvious sign of head trauma. | 没有明显的头部损伤 |
[31:30] | Oh. | 哦 |
[31:32] | Voluntary eye movements suggest conscious thought. | 自主的眼部运动表明还有知觉 |
[31:37] | Can’t you stop being a scientist for one moment | 你能不能少当会科学家? |
[31:42] | and look at the abused woman lying there in front of you? | 看看躺在你面前这个遭受虐待的女人 |
[31:51] | Now, listen up. | 听我说 |
[31:54] | I know this must be very difficult for you. | 我知道你肯定很难受 |
[31:56] | Don’t patronize me. | 别照顾我 |
[31:58] | I’m not patronizing you. I’m trying to reason with you. | 我没照顾你 我要劝你(冷静) |
[32:01] | If I’m going to help her, I have to understand her first. | 如果要我帮她 就要先了解她的状况 |
[32:05] | Will you help her, Gaius? | 你会帮她吗 盖尤斯? |
[32:08] | I will do everything I can. | 我会竭尽所能的 |
[32:13] | After all | 毕竟… |
[32:15] | she is remarkably similar to someone I care about a great deal. | 她和我非常喜欢的一个女人有着惊人的相似 |
[32:23] | I think it would be best | 我想如果你能让我们独处一会… |
[32:27] | if you left us alone for a time. | 那再好不过了 |
[32:42] | BALTAR: In order for my technique to work, | 为了便于我的手段奏效 |
[32:44] | the technique I used so successfully | 这方法已成功用于 |
[32:46] | on the Cylon who called herself Sharon Valerii, | 自称为莎伦 卧莱瑞的赛昂人身上 |
[32:48] | the prisoner must be allowed to bathe adequately | 必须允许那个犯人洗澡 |
[32:51] | and eat. | 和用食 |
[32:53] | If proper clothes could be provided and | 如果可以提供适当的衣物 |
[32:57] | other sundry comforts, | 以及其他的便利 |
[32:59] | then that would be ideal. | 那就再好不过了 |
[33:01] | The comfort of that thing is of no interest to me. | 我对这东西舒适与否毫无兴趣 |
[33:04] | It killed over 800 members of my crew. | 它害死了我舰队里800多人 |
[33:07] | If you’ll permit me, Admiral, | 恕我冒昧 上将 |
[33:09] | as I understand it, it allowed a group of centurions | 据我所知 它将一大堆病毒 |
[33:11] | to board your ship, but it itself did not commit… | 侵入了您的战舰系统 但它自身并未… |
[33:13] | Are you making excuses for it, Doctor? | 你是在为它开脱吗 博士? |
[33:18] | Have you become too close to your subjects? | 你是否和实验目标靠的太近了? |
[33:22] | Lost perspective perhaps? | 或许失去了判断力? |
[33:24] | Quite the opposite. | 当然不是 |
[33:26] | The Cylons are a brutal and deadly opponent, | 赛昂人是凶残的死敌 |
[33:29] | the universe would be a substantially better place | 如果它们被彻底消灭 |
[33:31] | if they were exterminated entirely. | 整个宇宙将更太平 |
[33:35] | But my job is not extermination. | 但我的工作不是杀戮 |
[33:37] | My job is investigation. | 而是研究 |
[33:43] | It doesn’t sound like you’re very good at it. | 看起来你似乎不是很在行 |
[33:45] | You haven’t told me anything new. | 你没告知我任何有用的信息 |
[33:47] | It suffered no serious head injuries, | 它没有严重的头部损伤 |
[33:49] | and therefore no physical damage | 因此对视神经通路 |
[33:51] | to its neural pathways or cognitive reasoning centers. | 或认知推理中枢 没有物理性的伤害 |
[33:54] | But it’s quite clearly traumatized. | 但它显然受了精神创伤 |
[33:57] | Which would suggest that its current condition is psychological in nature. | 也就表明它当前情况实质上是精神上的现象 |
[34:02] | Had you thought of that? No. | 这你想过么? 没有 |
[34:04] | It shows that the Cylon consciousness is just as susceptible | 这说明赛昂人的精神在同样的压力情况下 |
[34:08] | to the same pressures and cleavages as the human psyche | 和人类的心理一样也容易受到影响产生裂痕 |
[34:10] | and can be manipulated in the same fashion. | 同样也可以被人操纵 |
[34:13] | Simply put, Admiral, you have already used the stick. | 简单地说 上将 你已经威逼过了 |
[34:18] | It’s time to use a carrot. | 现在该利诱了 |
[34:28] | Please give the doctor whatever he needs. | 请满足博士的一切需要 |
[34:31] | Aye, sir. | 是 长官 |
[34:37] | Mr. Vice President, if you’d follow me, please. | 副总统先生 请跟我来 |
[34:41] | Sir. | 请 |
[34:43] | Lovely ship. Thank you, sir. | 很不错的船 多谢 |
[34:44] | Looks very new. Yes, sir. | 看起来很新 是的 |
[34:53] | Sorry to keep you waiting, Commander. | 抱歉让你久等 指挥官 |
[34:55] | And that I can’t offer you a place to sit. | 而且没有地方让你坐 |
[34:58] | I’ve always preferred to work standing up. | 我一直喜欢站着工作 |
[35:00] | It’s much easier on my back. | 让我更容易保持清醒 |
[35:02] | And I discovered meetings with my officers | 我还发现站着工作 |
[35:04] | go faster when they have to stand as well, | 能让军官们集合时更快到达 |
[35:06] | so, out went the chairs. | 所以椅子都被撤除了 |
[35:10] | I’ll have to remember that. | 我得记住这点 |
[35:12] | Did you get a chance to look around the ship? | 你有没有在船上看看? |
[35:15] | A little. | 看了点 |
[35:18] | It’s been a while since I’ve been on a Mercury class. | 我有段时间没到过水星级战舰了 |
[35:24] | To CIC. | 给作战信息中心 |
[35:28] | Ship’s nearly twice the size, needs half the crew. | 战舰规模是2倍 需要人手减半 |
[35:32] | Makes me feel the Galactica is a relic. | 让我感觉卡拉狄加是淘汰品 |
[35:36] | Galactica is not a relic. It’s a classic. | 卡拉狄加不是淘汰品 是经典 |
[35:39] | And I, for one, happen to appreciate the classics. | 我很欣赏经典 |
[35:42] | I’ve noticed. | 我注意到了 |
[35:45] | You have some beautiful weapons. | 你收藏了不少漂亮的武器 |
[35:48] | Commander, having reviewed your logs, | 指挥官 我已经读了你的日志 |
[35:50] | it appears that you’ve been through quite an ordeal. | 看来你经历了好一场痛苦考验 |
[35:53] | We’ve had our moments. | 我们有过危急时刻 |
[35:55] | You did yourselves proud. | 你应该为自己感到骄傲 |
[35:58] | Thank you, Admiral. | 谢谢 上将 |
[36:01] | As I told you, we were tracking a Cylon Fleet when we found Galactica. | 正如我告诉你的 我们发现卡拉狄加时 正在追踪一支赛昂舰队 |
[36:06] | And now that I’ve had a chance to compare their route to your ship’s logs, | 现在我有机会拿他们的航线 和你们的飞船日志进行对比了 |
[36:11] | it’s quite clear that they’ve been following you. | 显而易见 他们在跟踪你们 |
[36:14] | Our recon so far tells us | 我们目前的侦察情报显示… |
[36:17] | that the fleet is composed of two Base Ships, | 那支舰队由两艘基地飞船 |
[36:20] | about a dozen or so support ships, | 外加大约一打多的补给船组成 |
[36:22] | and one large vessel that we are still unable to identify. | 还有一艘我们仍旧无法确定的大型飞船 |
[36:27] | It’s this large ship here that I’m interested in. | 我所感兴趣的就是这艘大型飞船 |
[36:30] | What’s its function? Is it a command and control ship? | 它有什么功能? 是一艘指挥舰? |
[36:33] | A Raider factory? | 突袭机制造厂? |
[36:35] | Possibly. Whatever it is, the Cylons are protecting it. | 有可能 无论是什么 赛昂人都在保护它 |
[36:40] | This is what I’d call a tempting target. | 这就是我所说的诱饵 |
[36:47] | And here I was getting ready to do a whole song and dance | 为了实施联合攻击计划 |
[36:50] | about combining resources for a joint strike mission. | 我可准备好大张旗鼓地合并资源了 |
[36:54] | Any chance of hitting the Cylons where it hurts, | 只要有机会打到赛昂人的痛处… |
[36:59] | my pleasure. | 就是我的荣幸 |
[37:01] | I’ll have Apollo coordinate with your CAG. | 我会派阿波罗与你的空军指挥官合作的 |
[37:12] | Which leads me to the next subject, Commander. | 由此我们也就转到了另一个话题上 指挥官 |
[37:15] | I’m going to integrate the crews. | 我要合并船员 |
[37:18] | And I’m starting by reassigning Captain Adama to the Pegasus air wing. | 把阿达玛上尉重新分配到帕伽索斯空军就是开始 |
[37:30] | I have a team that works very well together. | 我有一支配合默契的团队 |
[37:37] | Let’s just cut through it, shall we? | 我们就开门见山吧 好么? |
[37:39] | After reviewing your logs, it is my judgment | 在检查过你的日志之后… |
[37:42] | that having your son as Galactica CAG has been a grave mistake. | 我认为让你的儿子作为卡拉狄加空军指挥官是个严重的错误 |
[37:48] | He’s been insubordinate, even mutinous. | 他不服从上级 甚至还叛变 |
[37:51] | And these are direct quotes from your logs, by the way. | 顺便说一句 这些还是你的日志里说的原话 |
[37:55] | And I dare say, he’s not the only one with disciplinary problems. | 我敢说不光就他有纪律问题 |
[37:59] | There’s a Kara Thrace who habitually strikes fellow officers and disobeys orders | 卡拉·瑟瑞丝经常殴打上级 违抗命令 |
[38:03] | This Lieutenant Agathon has fraternized with | 这个阿格森中尉与… |
[38:06] | and evidently impregnated an enemy agent. | 明显怀有身孕的敌方密探关系暧昧 |
[38:12] | Let’s not even discuss your XO. | 我们就别讨论副长了 |
[38:17] | So, | 因此… |
[38:24] | there is a complete list of the transfers. | 这是一张完整的调任名单 |
[38:27] | I thought you said you had no desire to interfere with my command. | 我记得你说过你无意介入我的指挥 |
[38:32] | I’m saving your command, Bill. | 我在挽救你的指挥权 比尔 |
[38:35] | You’re way too close to these officers. | 你与这些军官太亲近了 |
[38:37] | And it’s blinding you to their weaknesses | 蒙蔽了他们的软弱 |
[38:39] | and to the damage that they’re doing to unit cohesion and to morale. | 以及他们对部队凝聚力和士气所造成的危害 |
[38:43] | I don’t agree. | 我不同意 |
[38:51] | Well, that is certainly your right. | 当然这是你的权利 |
[39:00] | You have your orders. | 执行命令吧 |
[39:18] | Transfer to Pegasus? | 调任到帕伽索斯? |
[39:21] | Why the frak should we do that? | 妈的为什么要我们那么做? |
[39:22] | Because those are your orders. | 因为那是给你们的命令 |
[39:24] | We can’t just let her come over here That’s a load of crap. | 我们不能让她指手画脚 这是一派胡言 |
[39:26] | and change our entire roster She’s trying to break up the team | 随意改变人员编制 她要分裂我们 |
[39:28] | on the eve before a major Cylon operation. | 赛昂的大行动迫在眉睫 |
[39:29] | ’cause their CAG has a stick up his ass… That’s enough! | 因为他们空军指挥官的无能… 够了! |
[39:34] | You’re officers. Act like it. | 你们是军官 像个军官的样子! |
[39:38] | She’s given you an order. You will carry it out. | 她对你们下了命令 你们就要去执行 |
[39:42] | Permission to speak freely? You may not. | 允许我随便说一句… 不行 |
[39:47] | We’ve all gotten used to bending the rules, having our way, | 我们都要习惯于屈从命令 自作主张… |
[39:51] | letting things slide. Well, that’s over. | 想干什么就干什么 那样的日子已经结束了 |
[39:55] | You wear the uniform, you will accept the rules that go with it. | 你们身着军装 就要遵守命令 听从指挥 |
[39:59] | You’ve been transferred. | 你们被调任了 |
[40:02] | Pack your gear and report to the Pegasus CAG. | 整理好装备到帕伽索斯的空军指挥官那里报道 |
[40:13] | Starbuck. | 星芭儿 |
[40:17] | Watch out for yourselves. | 自己小心 |
[40:19] | I think they’re gunning for you both. | 我想他们是针对你们俩的 |
[40:31] | I think they’re gunning for all of us. | 我想是针对我们所有人 |
[40:56] | Hey. Hey. | 你好 你好 |
[40:58] | You know, that idea you had increased fuel efficiency by two percent. | 你的方法提升了百分之二的燃料效率 |
[41:01] | I’m glad I could help out. | 很高兴能帮上忙 |
[41:03] | This is bullshit, Chief. | 这是狗屁 上士 |
[41:08] | Why is everyone so pissed off? | 为什么大家都怒气冲冲 |
[41:10] | Oh, we just heard | 哦 我们才听说… |
[41:12] | brass is bringing over some frakwit from the Pegasus to take over my deck. | 有个帕伽索斯来的王八蛋要接管我的甲板 |
[41:16] | That’s… That’s gotta burn. | 这很让人气愤… |
[41:18] | Yeah. | 对 |
[41:26] | I’m the frakwit. Sorry. | 我就是那个王八蛋 抱歉 |
[41:39] | Office is back here. | 办公室在这后面 |
[41:59] | This is a photo recon mission. | 这是一项侦察拍照任务 |
[42:02] | We’re interested in one Cylon ship in particular | 我们尤其对一艘赛昂飞船有兴趣 |
[42:07] | which is larger than anything we’ve encountered before. | 它比我们至今遇到的飞船都更庞大 |
[42:11] | Analysis to date suggests they will be in this star system next. | 日常分析显示他们下次会到我们所在的星系 |
[42:15] | We will hide behind this moon | 我们将躲在这个卫星后面 |
[42:18] | which has an abnormally large magnetotail | 它具有异常巨大磁尾 |
[42:21] | and will mask our dradis signatures. | 可以屏蔽雷达信号 |
[42:23] | We’ll power down, hide near the surface, | 我们将减小推进力 贴近表面 |
[42:25] | wait for the fleet to pass by. | 等待舰队经过 |
[42:27] | Starbuck? Yeah? | 星芭儿? 嗯? |
[42:30] | You’ve something to add? | 你要补充几句么? |
[42:33] | Your plan sucks. | 你的计划真差劲 |
[42:40] | You’re a heartbeat away from being in hack on your first day. | 你第一天来就口出狂言啊 |
[42:45] | I like hack. | 我喜欢口出狂言 |
[42:46] | It’s good to know. | 很好 |
[42:48] | And the Cylons aren’t stupid. | 赛昂人又不傻 |
[42:52] | That moon’s a blind spot. They’ll never go near it. | 那卫星是个盲点 他们才不会靠近它 |
[42:54] | You really wanna get close, | 你真想靠近他们… |
[42:56] | you gotta use the stealth ship | 就要用 |
[42:58] | we constructed aboard Galactica. | 我们在卡拉狄加上造的隐形飞船 |
[42:59] | The homemade tin can? | 自制罐头? |
[43:01] | TAYLOR: That’s enough. | 够了 |
[43:03] | Starbuck, you’re off this mission. | 星芭儿 你不用参与这次任务了 |
[43:07] | Whiplash, Thumper, get your optical gear ready. | 韦普莱士 萨普尔 准备好你们的光学设备 |
[43:10] | Apollo, you’ll pilot the Raptor with me. | 阿波罗 你和我驾驶猛禽飞船 |
[43:12] | Your jacket says you qualified in one. | 你的外套说明你够资格 |
[43:14] | Remember how to fly it? | 还记得怎么驾驶么? |
[43:16] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[43:17] | Good. | 好 |
[43:19] | On your feet. | 立正 |
[43:24] | Dismissed. | 解散 |
[43:38] | They expect us to take this lying down? | 他们想让我对这件事逆来顺受? |
[43:41] | Now you’re flying a frakking Raptor? It’s humiliating. | 现在你变成开猛禽号的了 真丢人 |
[43:45] | A surveillance package? | 监视装备? |
[43:47] | Go get the Blackbird. Take some pretty pictures of our Cylon ship. | 去开黑鸟 照几张赛昂基地飞船的漂亮图片 |
[43:51] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[44:01] | Cheers, everybody. ALL: Cheers! | 大家干杯! 干杯 |
[44:05] | Where’s the Blackbird? Lieutenant Thrace took it out. | 那架黑鸟在那里? 瑟瑞丝中尉开出去了 |
[44:08] | She said Admiral Cain ordered a performance check out. | 她说凯恩上将下令表演一下 |
[44:11] | What? GAGE: Hey, Chief. | 什么? 上士 |
[44:13] | You deserve a frakking medal. We haven’t seen booze for months. | 你该获得一枚他妈的勋章 我们都几个月没喝酒了 |
[44:16] | This place is a frakking party! | 这地方真他妈的是个派对 |
[44:19] | VIREEM: Oh, I heard you guys even got yourselves a Cylon. | 我听说你们甚至都找了一个赛昂人 |
[44:21] | Heard she’s a hot one, too. | 听说她还很火辣 |
[44:23] | I’d like to get me some of that Cylon stuff, huh? | 我也许还能和赛昂人搞搞 是吧? |
[44:25] | A little of the, “Oh, yeah, oh, yeah. “ | 一点点嘿咻嘿咻 |
[44:28] | Hey, you know what, that’s enough, guys. Just shut up. | 好了 够了 两位 闭嘴吧 |
[44:32] | Sensitive. You got a soft spot for the little robot girl, do you? | 敏感呐 你对那机器小妞心软 是吧? |
[44:36] | Hey. Chief said to shut up. Maybe you didn’t hear him. | 嗨 上士说了闭嘴 你没听见 |
[44:39] | Hey. Sorry, sir. | 对不起 长官 |
[44:40] | Look, we’re just here for a little fun, huh? | 听着 我们只是来找点乐子 好吗 |
[44:44] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[44:49] | Come on. There we go. | 拜托 来吧 |
[45:11] | Who the hell are you? | 你们究竟是谁? |
[45:14] | Remember, remember, when Thorne put | 你还记得桑恩 |
[45:17] | that “please disturb” sign up on the brig there? | 把那个”请打扰”的牌子挂在禁闭室外么? |
[45:19] | I got in line twice. Oh, I hear that. | 我赶上了两次 我听说了 |
[45:22] | Remember she was just lying there with that blank look on her face, like… | 还记得她就躺在那里 脸色苍白 |
[45:25] | Hey, do you mind? | 你们注意点行么? |
[45:28] | Ooh, frisky. | 哦 跳起来了 |
[45:30] | That hurts. | 生气了 |
[45:32] | What is the function of this ship? | 这艘船有什么功能? |
[45:38] | I don’t know. Here, take a closer look. | 不知道 给 仔细看看 |
[45:41] | What makes it so important? | 为什么它显得那么重要? |
[45:44] | Why would two Base Stars be tasked to protect it? | 为什么要派两艘基地之星专门保护它? |
[45:47] | I don’t… | 不 不知… |
[45:54] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[45:59] | Do you think Thorne will give us a chance at this one, too? | 你说桑恩这次也会给我们个机会么? |
[46:01] | No, I heard him say he’s gonna have to break her in a little first. | 不 我听他说他要先给她尝点苦头 |
[46:04] | Hey, whoa, whoa. I know, but not here. | 不 不 别在这里 |
[46:08] | Who the hell’s this Thorne? | 这个桑恩到底谁? |
[46:09] | Lieutenant Thorne, sir. Cylon interrogator. | 桑恩中尉 长官 赛昂审讯官 |
[46:13] | Rides them hard and keeps them talking. | “骑”上她们 她们才招 |
[46:15] | Your little robot girl is in for quite a ride. | 你的机器小妞要当坐骑了 |
[46:19] | Hee-haw. | 嘻嗨 |
[46:23] | Think about it. We need to go. | 想清楚了 我们得走了 |
[46:31] | What the frak? | 怎么他妈回事? |
[46:34] | Okay. No! | 好吧 不! |
[46:36] | I’ll tell you! | 我会说的 |
[46:41] | Move it! Get out of the way! | 快走 别挡道! |
[46:43] | Move, move, move, move! Get… Get out of the way! | 快快快! 让路 |
[46:45] | Move, move! | 快 快 |
[46:48] | Help! Help! | 救命 救命 |
[46:59] | TYROL: Get off of her! | 放开她! |
[47:01] | Get off of her, now! | 立刻放开她! |
[47:09] | Motherfrakker! | 妈的 |
[47:10] | GAURD: Freeze! Freeze! | 住手 住手 |
[47:13] | Don’t either of you frakking move! Don’t move! | 不许动!你们两个都他妈的别动! |
[47:18] | Don’t either of you frakking move! | 都他妈的别动! |
[47:20] | Don’t move! | 别动! |
[47:22] | Get down! Get down! | 蹲下!蹲下! |
[47:24] | On your knees. | 跪下! |
[47:26] | Hands behind your head. Now! | 把手放在头后! 快! |
[47:30] | GAURD 2: Hands behind your head. | 把手放在头后! |
[47:32] | Do it now. Do it! | 快! 快! |
[47:44] | GUARD 1: He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[48:15] | PILOT 1: Pegasus, Raptor 923. We’ve cleared Galactica | 帕伽索斯 我是猛禽923号 我们已从卡拉狄加出发 |
[48:18] | and are en route with prisoners and the body of Lieutenant Thorne. | 带着犯人和桑恩中尉的尸体 |
[48:22] | PILOT 2: ETA to Pegasus, three minutes. | 预计3分钟内到达帕伽索斯 |
[48:26] | ADAMA: The assault happened here. | 袭击是在这里发生的 |
[48:28] | They should face a court martial on Galactica. | 他们应该在卡拉狄加上面对军事法庭的审判 |
[48:31] | Commander, I am the senior convening authority present. | 指挥官 我当前具有高级传唤权 |
[48:35] | And they’ll be tried on Pegasus. | 他们将在帕伽索斯上接受审判 |
[48:37] | They’re my men. One of my men is dead. | 他们是我的人 我的一个人已经死了 |
[48:40] | Fine. We both have strong feelings about the case. | 好吧 我们都对这件事都很激动 |
[48:44] | That only underlines the need for an impartial trial. | 重要的是要有公正的审判 |
[48:47] | Oh, you mean an independent tribunal? | 你是说独立仲裁庭? |
[48:50] | Because according to your logs, Commander, | 因为根据你的日志上所说 指挥官 |
[48:52] | you dissolved an independent tribunal when you didn’t like the verdict. | 当你不喜欢判决结果的时候 就解散了一个独立仲裁庭 |
[48:56] | And if I’m not mistaken, Chief Tyrol was on trial there as well. | 如果我没说错的话 蒂罗尔上士那次也曾受过审讯 |
[49:00] | That was a different time. | 那次是不同时期 |
[49:02] | Yes, indeed it was. | 是的 确实如此 |
[49:04] | I’ll be in touch, Commander. Thank you. | 随时保持联络 指挥官 多谢 |
[49:31] | Remove the restraints, please. | 请解开镣铐 谢谢 |
[49:37] | I’m here under Admiral Cain’s authority. | 是上将授权我来这里的 |
[49:40] | Do it. | 听我的 |
[50:09] | Thank you. Now, get out. | 谢谢 现在出去吧 |
[50:55] | The food is yours. | 食物是为你准备的 |
[50:58] | It’s not a trick. | 不是恶作剧 |
[51:02] | I’m not gonna take it away at the last second. | 我不会在最后时刻拿走 |
[51:07] | You know, I… | 我… |
[51:10] | I’m just going to talk right now. | 那我现在就开始说了 |
[51:14] | I don’t expect you to say anything. | 你不用说什么 |
[51:19] | Back on Caprica, before the attack… | 在卡布里卡的时候 在袭击之前… |
[51:25] | And sometimes | 有时候… |
[51:28] | I forget there was a world before the attack. | 我都忘了在袭击之前那里还有一个世界 |
[51:33] | I knew someone, a woman, | 我认识一个人 一个女人 |
[51:36] | unlike any other woman I’d ever known. | 不像我所认识的其他女人 |
[51:40] | She was unique. | 她是独一无二的 |
[51:43] | Beautiful. Clever. | 美丽 聪慧 |
[51:47] | Intensely sensual. | 流连于肉欲 |
[51:49] | When she wasn’t in my bed, | 当她不在我床上的时候 |
[51:52] | she was in my thoughts. | 我就挂念她 |
[51:56] | She was a Cylon. | 她是一个赛昂人 |
[51:59] | And she changed my life in a very real, very fundamental way, | 她用最真实 最基本的方式改变了我的生活 |
[52:04] | in that I have quite literally never stopped thinking about her. | 我无时无刻不在想着她 |
[52:10] | Because I love her. | 因为我爱她 |
[52:14] | To this very day, I love her. | 时至今日 我仍旧爱她 |
[52:19] | And she looks exactly like you. | 她看起来和一模一样 |
[52:26] | My name is Gaius Baltar. | 我叫盖尤斯·波塔尔 |
[52:30] | And I’m here to help you. | 我是来这里帮助你的 |
[53:45] | Check me on these jump coordinates. | 帮我检查一下这些跳跃坐标 |
[53:50] | Apollo. | 阿波罗 |
[53:52] | Check me on these jump coordinates. | 帮我检查一下这些跳跃坐标 |
[53:55] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[54:00] | Jump coordinates verified. | 跳跃坐标验证完毕 |
[54:02] | You seem a little distracted, Captain. | 看来你有些心不在焉 上尉 |
[54:05] | Something I should know about? | 有什么事能对我说一下么? |
[54:07] | Two of my friends just got arrested and charged with treason. | 我的两个朋友因叛国罪被抓了起来 |
[54:13] | I suggest you file that under “not your problem. “ | 我建议你把这当作”不关你的事”处理 |
[54:17] | We have a recon mission to perform. I need your head in the game. | 我们还要进行侦察任务 我需要你全神贯注 |
[54:22] | Right. | 好 |
[54:24] | Pegasus, Blue Team, jump coordinates set and verified. | 帕伽索斯 我是蓝队 跳跃坐标设置验证完毕 |
[54:28] | Ready to FTL. We will jump in 10 minutes | 准备超光速跳跃 我们将在10分钟内跳跃 |
[54:30] | on my mark. Mark. | 按我口令计时 开始 |
[54:40] | Any word on the Chief, sir? | 有上士的消息么 长官? |
[54:42] | He’s gonna have to stand trial. | 他不得不受审 |
[54:45] | He’s a good man, sir. | 他是好人 长官 |
[54:47] | I know. I’ll do every… MAN:Attention, Galactica. | 我知道 我会尽全力… 注意 卡拉狄加 |
[54:50] | …Commander Adama, contact the CIC ASAP. | 阿达玛指挥官 请速给作战信息中心回话 |
[54:54] | Adama. | 我是阿达玛 |
[54:55] | I just talked to Fisk. Court martial’s over. | 我刚和费斯科通过话 军事法庭已经结束了 |
[54:59] | Over? When did it start? | 结束了? 什么时候开始的? |
[55:02] | I don’t know, but they’ve been found guilty on all counts. | 不知道 但各方面都判定他们有罪 |
[55:05] | She’s going to execute them both for murder and treason. | 她要以谋杀和叛国两项罪名处决他们 |
[55:17] | I want a Marine strike team in a Raptor in five minutes. | 5分钟内准备好一支陆战队攻击小组 登上一架猛禽号上 |
[55:21] | Prepare to launch alert fighters. | 准备好发射待战机 |
[55:25] | We have work to do. Sir. | 有活要干了 是 长官 |
[55:37] | WOMAN:Pegasus, Galactica. Please secure channel. | 帕伽索斯 这里是卡拉狄加 请打开一个频道 |
[55:40] | Commander Adama would like to speak to Admiral Cain. | 阿达玛指挥官想和凯恩上将通话 |
[55:46] | DUALLA: Go ahead, sir. | 请说吧 长官 |
[55:48] | You told me they’d get a fair trial. | 你对我说他们会得到一个公正的判决 |
[55:50] | What kind of a trial could they have possibly had? | 他们可能会得到什么样的判决? |
[55:52] | CAIN: I assure you, I heard them out. | 我可以向你保证我听过了他们的证词 |
[55:55] | I weighed their statements against those of the guards | 我权衡了他们与守卫相反的证词 |
[55:57] | and I took into consideration their service records and commendations. | 并就他们的服役记录以及所获的荣誉仔细考虑过了 |
[56:02] | It was a difficult decision, Commander, but I dare say, it was a fair one. | 这是一个艰难的决定 指挥官 但我敢说是公正的 |
[56:06] | They have the right to have their case heard by a jury. | 他们有权利让陪审团听取他们的案子 |
[56:08] | I am a flag officer on detached service during a time of war. | 我是战时特谴任务的舰队指挥官 |
[56:13] | Regulations give me broad authority in this matter. | 在这件事情上规章给我充分的权利 |
[56:17] | Launch the fighters. | 发射战机 |
[56:20] | You can quote me whatever regulation you’d like. | 你想引用什么规章制度来敷衍我都可以 |
[56:24] | I’m not gonna let you execute my men. | 我不会让你处决我的人 |
[56:26] | I highly suggest you reconsider that statement, Commander. | 我强烈建议你重新考虑一下你所作的声明 指挥官 |
[56:29] | Admiral, Galactica is launching Vipers and a Raptor. | 上将 卡拉狄加派出了蝮蛇战机和一架猛禽号 |
[56:34] | Commander, why are you launching Vipers? | 指挥官 为什么你要派出蝮蛇战机? |
[56:38] | Please arrange for Chief Tyrol and Lieutenant Agathon | 在蒂罗尔上士和阿格森中尉到达后 |
[56:42] | to be handed over to my Marines as soon as they arrive. | 请安排把他们尽快交给我们的陆战队 |
[56:46] | I don’t take orders from you. | 我不用听从你的命令 |
[56:48] | Call it whatever you like. I’m getting my men. | 随便你怎么说 我要把我的人带回来 |
[56:51] | You are making such a mistake. | 你犯了一个大错误 |
[56:54] | I’m getting my men. | 我要把我的人带回来 |
[57:07] | Action stations. Action stations. | 各就各位 |
[57:09] | Admiral, this will spiral out of control fast. | 上将 这将导致形势迅速恶化 |
[57:12] | Launch the alert Vipers. | 发射待战机 |
[57:16] | Adama has taken us over the line. | 阿达玛逼我们走到了这一步 |
[57:20] | He’s left me with no choice. Launch the alert Vipers. | 他没留给我们选择的余地 发射待战机 |
[57:29] | And target the main battery for Galactica. | 目标卡拉狄加主炮 |
[57:34] | And may the Gods have mercy on their souls. | 愿上帝怜悯他们的灵魂 |