时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:22] | NARRATOR: Previously on Battlestar Galactica. | 《太空堡垒卡拉狄加》前情概要 |
[00:24] | I’m promoting you to Captain. I’m making you commander of the Pegasus Air Group. | 我提升你为上尉 你来做帕伽索斯的空军指挥官 |
[00:28] | You’re promoting me? | 你提升我? |
[00:29] | I need a CAG with guts. | 我需要一个有胆量的空军指挥官 |
[00:31] | We are the leaders of this fleet. | 我们是舰队领导 |
[00:33] | As such, we need to set an example. | 我们必须树立榜样 |
[00:36] | Oh, let’s just cut through the hand-holding, shall we? | 哦 我们废话少说 好吗 |
[00:39] | CAIN: Two of his men murdered one of my officers while protecting a Cylon. | 他的两个手下为了保护一个赛昂人 杀了我一个军官 |
[00:44] | They’re guilty. They admitted it. | 他们有罪 他们也认罪了 |
[00:46] | And under regulations, I have complete authority | 照军规 我完全有权利 |
[00:49] | to try, convict and sentence them. | 审理 判决和处置他们 |
[00:51] | And you and I both know that the penalty for that crime is death. | 你我都知道那是死罪 |
[00:56] | ROSLIN: I’m afraid there’s only one end to this. | 恐怕只有一条路可以走 |
[00:58] | You’ve gotta kill her. | 你必须杀了她 |
[01:01] | Well, I see you got it to eat. That’s progress, I suppose. | 你使它吃东西了 这算是个进展 我猜 |
[01:05] | Can you get it to roll over, beg? | 你能让它满地打滚 求饶吗? |
[01:12] | BALTAR: Admiral, please! | 上将 请别这样! |
[01:14] | I thought you might like a fresh set of clothes. | 我想你可能需要新衣服 |
[01:19] | You know what I miss? Sports. | 你知道我怀念什么吗? 运动 |
[01:22] | I used to go to the pyramid court just before game time. | 我以前常常在比赛前去金字塔球场 |
[01:25] | Scalp two tickets. One for me and one for you. | 买两张票子 一张我的 一张你的 |
[01:28] | I always liked to feel that you were there with me. | 我总是想象你和我在一起 |
[01:32] | BALTAR: The Cylons call this their Resurrection ship. | 赛昂人把这个叫做复活船 |
[01:36] | At the moment, we are too far away from the Cylon home world | 现在 我们离开赛昂本土太远 |
[01:38] | for the normal downloading process to work. Which is why they built this ship. | 无法进行正常下载 所以他们造了这艘船 |
[01:42] | It contains the entire apparatus necessary for Cylon resurrection. | 它包括了赛昂人复活所需要的所有设备 |
[01:46] | Then any Cylon who dies out here… | 那么任何赛昂人死在这里 |
[01:49] | Would be dead. | 将会死掉 |
[01:50] | As in, really dead. | 真正的死掉 |
[01:52] | STARBUCK: Our primary objective is a Cylon vessel called Resurrection. | 我们的主攻目标是一艘赛昂复活船 |
[01:55] | Our plan is to jump in, in the Blackbird stealth fighter, | 我们的计划是用黑鸟隐身战斗机 |
[01:59] | and take out the FTL drives on the Resurrection ship, | 干掉复活船的空间跳跃引擎 |
[02:02] | preventing it from jumping away. | 以防止它逃跑 |
[02:03] | STARBUCK: When the FTL is destroyed, | 当空间跳跃引擎被摧毁后 |
[02:04] | then our attack squadrons will go after the Resurrection ship itself. | 我们攻击分队将会攻击复活船 |
[02:08] | How many squadrons? | 多少分队? |
[02:11] | All of them. | 所有 |
[02:13] | Jack, I want to transfer a detachment of Marines to Galactica. | 杰克 我想派支陆战队到卡拉狄加上去 |
[02:17] | ADAMA: I have a mission for you, Kara. | 我有个任务要交给你 卡拉 |
[02:19] | Anything for you. You know that. | 我愿为你做任何事 你知道的 |
[02:20] | Position Marines in key areas throughout the ship. | 把陆战队员布置在卡迪拉加的所有关键位置上 |
[02:23] | I will ask for you over the wireless. | 我会用无线电通知你 |
[02:26] | I will call you directly. And when I have you on the line | 我会直接和你通话 |
[02:29] | and you hear me give the command, “Execute Case Orange,” | 当你听我在电话里说”执行橙色计划” |
[02:33] | you are to terminate Adama’s command. Start it with Adama. | 你就终止阿达玛的指挥 首先干掉阿达玛 |
[02:36] | I want you to pull out your weapon and shoot Adm. Cain in the head. | 我要你拔出武器 朝凯恩上将的头开枪 |
[04:11] | This is a frakked up thing that I’ve been asked to do, | 这件事是我被要求做过的最糟的事 |
[04:16] | but we kill people for a living. | 但是我们杀人也是为了生存 |
[04:18] | They say shoot, we shoot. | 他们下令开枪 我们就开枪 |
[04:21] | So you’re gonna do this? | 那你真打算去干? |
[04:26] | Yeah. I’m gonna do it. | 是的 |
[04:30] | Kara. | 卡拉 |
[04:31] | I could use some back-up. | 我也可以另找帮手 |
[04:34] | I’ll understand if you can’t. | 如果你不愿意 我也理解 |
[04:40] | You know better than that. | 你知道我会帮你的 |
[04:44] | Yeah, I guess so. | 我想也是 |
[04:53] | People have to have this, Kara. | 卡拉 人与人必须要有 |
[04:56] | Trust. | 信任 |
[04:59] | Your word and my word. | 你说的 和我说的 |
[05:04] | If we don’t have this, then | 如果我们失去信任 那么 |
[05:08] | we really are no different than the Cylons. | 我们真的和赛昂人没什么区别了 |
[05:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[05:36] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[05:38] | Oh, lookee here. | 哦 看看 |
[05:45] | Sunshine boys are here. | 阳光男孩在这里 |
[05:51] | You know, the man you killed saved my life | 知道吗 你们杀掉的人救过我 |
[05:53] | and the lives of 50 other men, you miserable frak. | 和另外50个人的命 你们两个怪物 |
[05:56] | Hey, you? You call me “sir. “ | 嘿 你 你要叫我长官 |
[06:02] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[06:03] | So I guess you were both getting your poles greased | 我猜你们都上过… |
[06:05] | by that filthy little robot girl, huh? | 那个机器人女孩了 |
[06:09] | I’m sorry. I don’t think I quite heard that right. | 对不起 我想我没听清 |
[06:14] | The glass… I can’t hear you. | 玻璃档着 我听不到 |
[06:17] | So, why don’t you open the door, | 为什么你们不打开门 |
[06:20] | come in, and we’ll talk about it in here? | 进来 然后我们在里面谈 |
[06:26] | That’s a great idea, Chief. | 真是个好主意 头 |
[06:28] | Oh, they really wanna do this. | 他们好像真想干些什么 |
[06:30] | Hey, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! | 嗨 哇 哇 哇! |
[06:34] | MARINE: On your frakking knees! | 他妈的跪下来 |
[06:36] | Slow it down, slow it down. Just think about what you’re doing here. | 别冲动 别冲动 想想你们在干什么 |
[06:39] | Just think about what we’re doing here, guys. | 想想你们在干什么 |
[06:41] | What the frak is this? | 这是干嘛? |
[06:42] | Don’t worry, sir. I’ll take it real slow, sir. | 别担心 长官 我们会慢慢来的 长官! |
[06:48] | TYROL: Hey! | 嗨! |
[07:49] | See, the gut, it’s a vulnerable area. | 你看 腹部 是个软档 |
[07:53] | Lt. Thorne told me that once. | 索伦中尉曾经告诉我 |
[07:55] | He said, “If you really wanna do some damage without leaving a mark, | 他说如果你真想造成伤害而不留痕迹 |
[07:59] | “go for the gut. “ | 打腹部 |
[08:00] | You’d be surprised what you can do with the simplest things. | 你们会惊奇于最简单的东西所带来的效果 |
[08:05] | A bar of soap, plain old towel. | 肥皂 旧毛巾 |
[08:10] | How bad could it be, right? | 还会有什么更糟的 对吗? |
[08:17] | You’d be surprised. | 你们会知道的 |
[08:20] | Cowards. | 懦夫 |
[08:22] | Cowards? Is that what you said? | 懦夫? 你说的? |
[08:26] | Now, give me that! You know what? | 把那个给我 你知道吗 |
[08:29] | I lied. I’m not going slow anymore. | 我刚才说谎了 我不会再慢慢来 |
[08:34] | FISK: Attention on deck! | 立正! |
[08:40] | Gage, Vireem. | 盖基 法轮 |
[08:42] | Out of the cell, standing tall, right here! | 出来 给我站直了 就在这儿 |
[08:47] | FISK: Remove the restraints from the prisoners. | 把犯人松绑 |
[08:52] | Specialist Gage, let me ask you something. | 盖基 我来问问你 |
[08:56] | Those men in there, are they wearing Colonial uniforms? | 里面两个人穿着制服吗? |
[08:58] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[08:59] | Specialist Vireem, do you agree with Specialist Gage here | 法轮 你同意盖基的吗 |
[09:02] | that those are, in fact, Colonial officers? | 他们是不是军官? |
[09:05] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[09:06] | They killed Lieutenant… | 他们杀了中尉 |
[09:07] | Shut your frakking mouth! | 闭上你的臭嘴! |
[09:13] | See, I don’t quite understand what I just saw. | 我不太明白我刚才看到的 |
[09:17] | Because I think I saw you two knuckle-draggers | 因为我看到你们… |
[09:20] | treating those men like they were Cylons, | 对待他们就像对待赛昂人 |
[09:22] | which of course couldn’t be right. | 这肯定是不对的 |
[09:24] | Because, if in fact that was the case, | 因为如果真是这样的话 |
[09:27] | then you’re both subject to charges of assaulting a chief and a lieutenant | 你们两个都会被控攻击长官 |
[09:32] | under color of authority in a time of war, | 根据战时条例 |
[09:35] | which, if I’m not mistaken, | 如果我没搞错的话 |
[09:39] | carries a penalty on this ship that is quite severe. | 将会被严惩 |
[09:45] | Now, get the hell out of here. | 现在 滚吧 |
[09:47] | Sir. Sir. | 长官 长官 |
[09:58] | Get out. | 滚 |
[10:00] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[10:06] | Sir. | 长官 |
[10:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:19] | Thank you, Colonel. | 谢谢 上校 |
[10:21] | I don’t want your thanks. | 我不用你们谢 |
[10:25] | I owe Lt. Thorne my life, as do many people on this ship. | 索伦也救过我和船上其他很多人 |
[10:30] | He was trying to rape a prisoner. | 他当时要强奸囚犯 |
[10:35] | You can’t rape a machine, Lieutenant. | 你能强奸机器吗 中尉 |
[10:47] | COMPUTER: ID confirmed. | [身份确认] |
[10:54] | Do you drink, Thrace? | 喝酒 特蕾丝? |
[10:55] | Only to excess, sir. | 不醉不休 长官 |
[10:59] | “Only to excess”? Learn that from Col. Tigh, did you? | 不醉不休? 从泰上校那里学的 是吗? |
[11:05] | Not exactly. | 不完全是 |
[11:08] | I understand you belted him once. | 我知道你曾经打过他 |
[11:11] | You gonna… That was something I did without really thinking. | 知道吗 当时我没仔细考虑过 |
[11:17] | Don’t apologize. Some people get exactly what they deserve. | 不用道歉 有些人就欠揍 |
[11:22] | From what I’ve read about your XO, | 就我所知你们那个副长 |
[11:24] | maybe he needs to get popped in the mouth every once in a while, hmm? | 可能就需要经常在他嘴里塞点大粪 对吧? |
[11:37] | I know you’re very close with Adama. | 我知道你和阿达玛很熟 |
[11:40] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[11:43] | And I know he’s a good man. | 我知道他是个好人 |
[11:46] | And I know he’s had to make some very hard choices over the last few months. | 我也知道在过去几个月中他必须作一些很困难的决定 |
[11:50] | Lord knows I have. | 我也是 |
[11:51] | Well, then maybe you can understand why he did what he thought he had to do | 那你应该理解为什么当你要处决希洛和缇洛时 |
[11:54] | when you said you were gonna execute Helo and Tyrol. | 他会有那种反应 |
[11:59] | Let me tell you something. | 我来告诉你 |
[12:03] | I’ve had to watch a lot of kids be put into body bags. | 我看到过很多孩子被放进尸袋 |
[12:07] | They’re covered with flags and they float out that airlock. | 他们盖着旗帜被扔出舱外 |
[12:10] | You think I don’t understand his feelings toward his men? | 你以为我不知道他对手下的感情吗? |
[12:17] | Sometimes, terrible things have to be done. | 但有时不得不干一些可怕的事情 |
[12:27] | Inevitably, each and every one of us | 有时我们两个都不可避免的 |
[12:30] | will have to face a moment where we have to commit that horrible sin. | 要面对一些可怕的事 |
[12:35] | And if we flinch in that moment, if we hesitate for one second, | 如果你稍稍退缩 稍稍犹豫一秒钟 |
[12:40] | if we let our conscience get in the way, you know what happens? | 如果我们被良心困扰 你知道会发生什么? |
[12:44] | There are more kids in those body bags, | 就会有更多孩子被装进尸袋 |
[12:47] | more kids floating out that airlock. | 更多的孩子被扔出舱外 |
[12:53] | Now, I don’t know why, | 我不知道为什么 |
[12:57] | but I have a lot of faith in you. | 但我对你很有信心 |
[13:02] | And I want you to promise me | 我希望你能答应我 |
[13:05] | that when that moment comes, you won’t flinch. | 事到临头不会退缩 |
[13:12] | Do not flinch. | 不要退缩 |
[13:27] | ADAMA: Come in. | 进来 |
[13:34] | Courier run from Pegasus, sir. | 帕伽索斯来的快件 长官 |
[13:39] | They got you doing courier runs now, huh? | 他们现在让你送快递了 恩? |
[13:41] | Well, I… | 我… |
[13:43] | I volunteered for this one. | 这次是我自愿的 |
[13:48] | Kara told me about her… | 卡拉告诉我关于她的 |
[13:51] | Her mission. | 她的任务 |
[13:55] | Come to change my mind? | 来劝我打消主意? |
[13:57] | I just wanted to hear it from you. | 就是想听你亲口说 |
[14:06] | Decision’s been made. | 已经决定了 |
[14:19] | Assassination? | 刺杀 |
[14:22] | That’s your decision? | 那就是你的决定 |
[14:27] | That’s how you resolve your differences with your superior officers? | 这就是你解决和上级之间矛盾的办法吗 |
[14:32] | If you’re gonna have some problem backing up Starbuck, | 如果你不愿支援星芭 |
[14:35] | I can find somebody else. | 我会找其他人来干 |
[14:40] | It’s not about me watching her back. | 和我帮她无关 |
[14:44] | I’m not going to debate this with you. | 我不想和你为这争论 |
[14:47] | This was a very hard decision. | 这是个困难的决定 |
[14:50] | But I think the President’s right. | 但我认为这是总统的权力 |
[14:52] | This is the best way to safeguard the fleet. | 这是保护舰队的最好办法 |
[14:55] | The… The President? | 总统? |
[14:59] | So you and… You and the President? This is… | 也就是说你和总统… |
[15:01] | Yes. | 是 |
[15:03] | She’s made of sterner stuff than people give her credit for. | 她比人们认为的更坚定 |
[15:07] | Is this all I have to sign? | 就签这些吗? |
[15:11] | Yes, sir. Yes, sir. | 是 长官 是 长官 |
[15:15] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 长官 |
[15:18] | Lieutenant, | 中尉 |
[15:22] | it’s good to see you. | 看到你很高兴 |
[15:39] | HOSHI:Attention, Pegasus. Jump prep underway. | 帕伽索斯全体主意 空间跳跃准备 |
[15:42] | Viper pilots report to ready room in five minutes. | 飞行员五分钟内到准备室报到 |
[15:44] | Decoy squadron check in with CIC. | 诱饵分队 向指挥中心报到 |
[15:54] | MARINE 1: Check your load. MARINE 2: Right. | 检查弹药 好的 |
[15:56] | MARINE 3: Check that. MARINE 1: Safeties? | 检查那边 安全吗 |
[15:59] | HOSHI: Fire control, set parameters for Cylon base ship. | 火力控制 设置为赛昂基地船参数 |
[16:01] | Upon jump completion, target Cylon ships. | 在跳跃完成后 目标赛昂基地船 |
[16:13] | Let’s go. | 出发 |
[16:15] | HOSHI: All Resurrection strike squadrons, | 所有复活船攻击分队 |
[16:16] | report to mission briefing in Ready Room 4. | 到第四准备室报到 |
[16:36] | Make ship ready for combat jump. | 准备好战斗跳跃 |
[16:38] | Set Condition One throughout the ship. | 提高警戒水平为一级 |
[16:48] | Good hunting, Captain. | 一路顺风 上尉 |
[16:49] | You, too, Colonel. | 你也是 上校 |
[17:03] | Sorry about this, Saul, but the Admiral didn’t feel comfortable | 对不起 少 但是上将不喜欢… |
[17:07] | with our Marines under your command. | 她的陆战队由你们指挥 |
[17:09] | Yeah. Sorry about a lot of things. | 不用对不起了 |
[17:12] | Be sure your Marines and our Marines are aware | 让你们的陆战队和我们的陆战队分清职责 |
[17:13] | of their areas of responsibility in case we’re boarded by the Cylons. | 以防被赛昂人上船 |
[17:16] | The last thing we need is Colonials shooting at each other. | 我们不应该自相残杀 |
[17:20] | Amen to that. | 希望如此 |
[17:36] | ADAMA:Wait outside. | 等在外面 |
[17:37] | GUARD: Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[17:46] | Sit down. | 坐 |
[18:08] | I’ve asked you here to find out why the Cylons hate us so much. | 我叫你来是想问问你 为什么赛昂人这么恨我们 |
[18:19] | I’m not sure I know how to answer that. | 我不知道我该怎么回答 |
[18:24] | I mean, “hate” might not be the right word. | 我的意思是 说恨也许并不对 |
[18:27] | I don’t want to fence with you. | 我不想和你绕圈子 |
[18:32] | I just want to know why. | 我想知道为什么 |
[18:39] | It’s what you said at the ceremony. | 在赛昂攻击前 |
[18:42] | Before the attack, when Galactica was being decommissioned. | 卡拉狄加退役仪式上 |
[18:49] | You gave a speech. Sounded like it wasn’t the one you prepared. | 你发表的那个不是预先准备的演讲 |
[18:56] | You said that humanity was a flawed creation. | 你说人类是有缺陷的 |
[19:02] | And that people still kill one another | 人们依然互相残杀 |
[19:07] | for petty jealousy and greed. | 就为了些小事 |
[19:11] | You said that humanity never asked itself why it deserved to survive. | 你说人类从未自问为什么有资格继续生存 |
[19:22] | Maybe you don’t. | 也许你们没有资格 |
[19:40] | Resurrection ship’s firing up their FTL drives. | 复活船正在启动跳跃引擎 |
[19:42] | They’re getting ready to jump. | 它们打算跳离 |
[19:51] | Don’t anyone look out of the window right now, please. | 现在最好谁都不要往窗外看 |
[20:07] | Starbuck, Apollo. Target’s FTL is history. She’s all yours. | 星芭 阿波罗 目标跳跃引擎已摧毁 轮到你们了 |
[20:10] | STARBUCK:Roger that, Apollo. Red wing initiated. Attack… | 收到 阿波罗 准备攻击 |
[20:13] | APOLLO: Frak! | 妈的 |
[20:23] | Sir, I just received an emergency transponder from the Blackbird. | 长官 我刚收到从黑鸟发来的信号 |
[20:27] | It’s the auto-distress beacon. | 那是自动求救信号 |
[20:29] | Alert the search and rescue Raptor. | 告诉搜救船 |
[20:32] | See if he had time to eject. | 看看是否他被弹射出来了 |
[20:35] | Attention on Pegasus. Prepare to launch attack squadrons. | 帕伽索斯全体注意 准备发射攻击分队 |
[20:39] | Copy the Galactica. Aye, sir. | 告诉卡拉狄加 明白 长官 |
[20:41] | HOSHI: Attention on Galactica, prepare to launch attack squadrons. | 卡拉狄加全体注意 准备发射攻击分队 |
[20:44] | HOSHI: Starbuck, Pegasus. Resurrection ship 12 run at 15. | 星芭 是帕伽索斯 复活船在12点到15点方向 |
[20:49] | Watch your intervals! | 注意间隔 |
[21:02] | Take your posts. | 各就各位 |
[21:12] | RACETRACK:Engaging Cylon Raiders! | 迎击赛昂战机 |
[21:15] | PILOT 1: Hey! Drop down, I got them! | 看下面 我干掉他们了 |
[21:17] | PILOT 2: Nice work! Two in one! | 干得漂亮 零 一 |
[21:21] | PILOT 3: Angle it, angle it, then take the shot. | 稳住 稳住 射击 |
[21:25] | PILOT 4: Cover me! I can’t shake them! | 掩护我 我无法甩开它 |
[21:30] | Mr. Gaeta. GAETA: Sir. | 盖塔先生 长官? |
[21:33] | Order batteries Alpha through Echo to switch to salvo fire. | 命令A到E号炮台齐射 |
[22:49] | GAETA: Check secondary battery. | 检查次炮台 |
[22:51] | HOSHI: Full attack mode. Fire at will. | 完全攻击模式 开火 |
[23:12] | Tens of thousands of Cylons are about to die. | 几万个赛昂人将会死去 |
[23:16] | Tens of thousands, Gaius. God will not forgive this sin. | 几万个 盖亚斯 神不会原谅这种罪行 |
[23:21] | Do you think God will forgive us? | 你想神会原谅这个吗? |
[23:25] | God forgives all. | 神原谅一切 |
[23:28] | Don’t listen to her. | 别听她的 |
[23:30] | You think she can help you? | 你认为她能帮助你? |
[23:32] | You think that that broken woman can offer you | 你认为这个破女人 |
[23:34] | even a fraction of what I can? | 能给你任何我可以给你的帮助吗? |
[23:37] | I know God’s plan for you. | 我知道神对你的安排 |
[23:39] | I know how to help you fulfill your destiny. | 我知道如何帮你实现你的命运 |
[23:46] | Do you know what I miss most? | 你知道我最怀念什么吗? |
[23:49] | You’re going to laugh when I tell you this. | 我告诉你 你肯定会笑 |
[23:54] | Sports. | 体育 |
[23:55] | Don’t do this. Yeah, that’s right. | 别这样 是的 就是体育 |
[23:59] | I used to love getting to the pyramid game just before tip-off. | 我过去喜欢在比赛前去金字塔球场 |
[24:02] | By timing it right, I could sit down right at the horn. | 只要算准时间 我就可以坐在喇叭正下方 |
[24:08] | And then let the emotion of the crowd flood over me, | 然后让观众们激动的情绪吞没我 |
[24:13] | waves and waves of it. | 一波又一波 |
[24:16] | Like electric current. | 象电流 |
[24:19] | That’s beautiful. | 真是美妙 |
[24:21] | And I always had two tickets. | 而且我一直有两张票 |
[24:24] | No. | 不要 |
[24:26] | One for me… | 一张我的 |
[24:28] | Please. | 不要 |
[24:31] | …and one for you. | 一张你的 |
[24:59] | Apollo, Galactica, do you read? | 阿波罗 卡拉狄加 收到请回答? |
[25:02] | Apollo, Galactica, do you read? | 阿波罗 卡拉狄加 收到请回答? |
[25:05] | Can you say your position? | 能告诉我们你的位置吗? |
[25:07] | DUALLA: Apollo, Galactica, do you read? Can you say your position? | 阿波罗 卡拉狄加 收到请回答? |
[25:20] | Apollo, Galactica, do you read? | 阿波罗 卡拉狄加 收到请回答? |
[25:25] | Apollo, Galactica, do you read? Can you say your position? | 阿波罗 卡拉狄加 收到请回答?能告诉我们你的位置吗? |
[25:31] | DUALLA: Apollo, Galactica, are you reading this? | 阿波罗 卡拉狄加 收到请回答? |
[25:35] | Are you out there? | 你在吗? |
[25:50] | Apollo, Galactica, do you read? Can you say your position? | 阿波罗 卡拉狄加 收到请回答?能告诉我们你的位置吗? |
[25:58] | Apollo, Galactica, do you read? | 阿波罗 卡拉狄加 收到请回答? |
[26:06] | Apollo, Galactica, are you reading this? | 阿波罗 卡拉狄加 能听到吗 |
[26:10] | Are you out there? | 你在吗? |
[26:16] | I’m sorry, Kara. | 对不起卡拉 |
[27:40] | HOSHI: Captain Thrace is reporting massive detonations. | 特蕾丝上尉报告有强烈爆炸 |
[27:43] | The Resurrection ship has been destroyed. | 复活船已被摧毁 |
[27:45] | Yes! | 好极了! |
[27:55] | They’ve done it. | 他们成功了 |
[28:00] | RACETRACK: Clear! | 好了 |
[28:07] | RACETRACK: He’s all right. | 他没事 |
[28:08] | He’s a little shaken, but I say again, Apollo is all right. | 稍微有点发抖 但是我再说一遍 阿波罗没事 |
[28:18] | All the remaining Cylons have jumped away. | 所有剩余的赛昂人都跳走了 |
[28:20] | It’s over, sir. | 结束了 长官 |
[28:23] | Congratulations, gentlemen. | 恭喜你们 |
[28:45] | I’m ready to die. | 我已准备好了去死 |
[28:49] | Send my soul to God. | 送我的灵魂去神那里 |
[28:52] | Please. | 帮我 |
[29:19] | I wish you were here, Lee. | 我真希望你在这里 李 |
[29:23] | But what the hell. | 哦 怎么了 |
[29:55] | I am so very proud of you. | 我真为你感到骄傲 |
[30:00] | TIGH: Secure from Condition One. | 解除一级戒备 |
[30:02] | Set Condition Two throughout the ship. | 全舰改为二级戒备 |
[30:04] | Division officers submit casualty and damage report to Combat. | 各部长官 统计伤亡和损毁 |
[30:11] | Glad we didn’t need your Marines today. | 还好今天用不上你的陆战队 |
[30:13] | Yeah. Yeah, me, too. | 是 是 |
[30:16] | DUALLA: Signal from the flagship, sir. | 旗舰信号 长官 |
[30:19] | Adm. Cain on the line. | 凯恩上将要求通话 |
[30:22] | Put her through. | 接过来 |
[30:30] | Congratulations, Commander. | 恭喜你 指挥官 |
[30:33] | Congratulations to you, too, Admiral. | 也恭喜你 上将 |
[30:35] | A significant victory. | 一个非常重要的胜利 |
[30:41] | Is Starbuck with you? | 星芭和你在一起吗? |
[30:43] | Yes, she is. | 在的 |
[30:54] | This is Starbuck. | 我是星芭 |
[30:55] | I’ve been thinking about what we talked about before. | 我一直在想我们之前说的 |
[31:09] | It’s not enough to survive. | 光生存是不够的 |
[31:13] | One has to be worthy of surviving. | 必须要有生存的价值 |
[31:19] | That’s all. | 好了 |
[31:23] | I think that’s very wise, sir. | 我认为这很聪明 长官 |
[31:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:45] | Commander, I wonder if my XO is standing close by? | 指挥官 我的副长在一边吗? |
[31:48] | Yes, he is. | 是 他在 |
[32:02] | FISK: Yes, sir. | 是 长官? |
[32:03] | Congratulations, Jack. | 恭喜你 杰克 |
[32:05] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 长官 |
[32:17] | That’s all. | 好了 |
[32:20] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[32:28] | You look like you could use a drink. | 你看上去需要喝一杯 |
[32:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:47] | Oh, by the way, there was something I wanted to tell you. | 哦 顺便的 有些事我想告诉你 |
[32:49] | Last night, I was walking down this corridor here, when I saw… | 昨天晚上 在走廊里 我看到 |
[33:16] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[33:19] | I can’t… I can’t do this. | 我做不到 |
[33:20] | Suicide is a sin. But I need to die. | 自杀是罪孽 但我需要死 |
[33:24] | What you need is justice. | 你所需要的是公正 |
[33:41] | I know a place where you can stay, where you will be safe, | 我知道有个地方 你在那里会安全 |
[33:46] | where I can look after you. | 我可以照顾你 |
[33:48] | Why? | 为什么? |
[33:50] | Why would you do that? | 为什么你会这么做? |
[33:53] | Because I love you. | 因为我爱你 |
[35:05] | Tell me, Admiral, | 告诉我 上将 |
[35:08] | can you roll over? | 你能满地打滚? |
[35:12] | Beg? | 求饶吗? |
[35:18] | Frak you. | 去死 |
[35:26] | You’re not my type. | 我不喜欢你 |
[35:56] | FISK: And she died knowing that her ship and her crew were safe, | 她虽然死了 但她知道她的船和船员们都安全 |
[36:00] | and that her mission had been accomplished. | 并且她的任务已经完成 |
[36:04] | Nothing was more important to her than her ship, her crew, and her mission. | 对她来说 没什么比她的船 她的船员们和她的任务更重要 |
[36:10] | And as I take command of Pegasus, I pledge to uphold those values | 当我来指挥帕伽索斯 我保证将和她一样 |
[36:15] | that made her such an effective and heroic leader. | 这些使她成为如此有力的领导 |
[36:30] | I only knew Adm. Cain for a short time. | 我认识凯恩上将时间不长 |
[36:33] | So what I have to say about her will be short. | 所以我没什么可以多说的 |
[36:38] | She faced things. | 她敢于面对一切 |
[36:40] | She looked them right in the eye and she didn’t flinch. | 她面对危险而不退缩 |
[36:46] | That’s something that we do a lot around here. | 而我们很多人都做不到这点 |
[36:49] | We second guess. We worry. | 我们会犹豫 我们会担心 |
[36:53] | When I think about what she went through after the attack… | 当我想到她单独面对 |
[36:56] | All alone, | 浩劫… |
[36:59] | one ship, no help, | 只有一艘船 没有帮助 |
[37:02] | no hope… | 没有希望… |
[37:06] | She didn’t give up. | 她没有放弃 |
[37:09] | She didn’t worry. | 她没有畏惧 |
[37:10] | She didn’t second guess. She acted. | 她没有犹豫 她付诸行动 |
[37:15] | She did what she thought needed to be done, | 她做了她认为 应该做的事 |
[37:17] | and the Pegasus survived. | 帕伽索斯依然生存 |
[37:22] | It might be hard to admit, | 也许很难承认 |
[37:26] | or hard to hear, | 也许不好听 |
[37:28] | but I think that we were safer with her | 但是我认为我们和她在一起更安全 |
[37:33] | than we are without. | 更安全 |
[37:52] | STARBUCK: Lee. | 李 |
[37:55] | Lee, you okay? | 李 还好吗? |
[37:59] | Are you okay? | 还好吗? |
[38:02] | No. Not really. | 不 不太好 |
[38:09] | Hey… | 嗨 |
[38:12] | I broke my word to you. | 我失信了 |
[38:14] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[38:16] | I let you down. | 我让你失望了 |
[38:18] | I wasn’t there when you needed me. | 当你需要我的时候 我却不在 |
[38:20] | Look, | 想想看 |
[38:23] | a close call like that… | 那么近的撞击 |
[38:26] | That’d mess with anybody’s head. | 谁也躲不开 |
[38:31] | All right? | 对吗? |
[38:36] | It turns out I didn’t need you anyway, so… | 反正结果我也不需要你 所以 |
[38:42] | Let’s just be glad that we both came back alive, all right? | 就让我们为能活着回来而高兴吧 |
[38:46] | That’s just it, Kara. | 就是这个让我感觉对不起你 卡拉 |
[38:52] | I didn’t want to make it back alive. | 我当时不想活着回来了 |
[39:39] | I didn’t think I’d ever see you again. | 我以为我再也见不到你了 |
[39:43] | Same here. | 我也是 |
[39:53] | BOOMER: So, | 那么 |
[39:55] | where do we go from here? | 接下来会怎么样呢? |
[40:10] | ROSLIN: So, how did the Cylon | 那么那个赛昂究竟 |
[40:13] | manage to get off the Pegasus undetected? | 怎么能离开帕伽索斯而未被发现? |
[40:17] | No one really knows. | 没人知道 |
[40:19] | There was so much chaos in the aftermath of the attack. | 当时太混乱了 |
[40:23] | Thank the gods that you did not have to do what I advised. | 感谢神你不需要做我建议你做的事 |
[40:27] | That makes me very happy. | 这让我很高兴 |
[40:29] | Yes. Thank the gods. | 是的 感谢神 |
[40:33] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉如何? |
[40:36] | Well, I could sleep for about a year, but… | 我可以睡一整年 |
[40:41] | But you, however, | 但是 |
[40:43] | do not have that luxury because you have a new job. | 你没时间这么做了 因为你有了一个新工作 |
[40:48] | Billy? | 比利 |
[40:52] | It took a little while to find that jeweler. | 用了一点时间才找到珠宝匠 |
[40:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:00] | Rumor has it that I know very little about military protocol, | 谣言说我不太懂军队上的那一套 |
[41:05] | but I do believe | 但是我相信 |
[41:07] | that someone who commands more than one ship | 指挥两艘船以上的指挥官 |
[41:11] | is called an Admiral. | 被称为上将 |
[41:24] | Congratulations, Adm. Adama. | 恭喜 阿达玛上将 |
[41:33] | Thank you, Madam President. | 谢谢 总统女士 |
[41:37] | Thank you, Billy. | 谢谢 比利 |
[41:41] | I never gave up hope. | 我从来没放弃过希望 |
[41:43] | I just stopped trying to get these a long time ago. | 但我很久以前就不再想能升为上将了 |
[41:48] | Just goes to show you, Bill, | 这告诉你 |
[41:50] | never give up hope. | 永远不要放弃希望 |
[41:53] | Same goes for you, Laura. | 你也是 劳拉 |
[41:56] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[42:00] | All right. | 好的 |