时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:21] | NARRATOR: Previously on Battlestar Galactica. | 《太空堡垒卡拉狄加》前情回顾 |
[00:25] | Citizens! | 公民们 |
[00:26] | I give you your new vice-president, Dr. Gaius Baltar. | 我给你们介绍新的副总统 盖尤斯保塔博士 |
[00:32] | You’re the father of my child and nothing is ever gonna change that. | 你是我孩子的父亲 无论什么都改变不了这个事实 |
[00:36] | I know a place where you can stay where you will be safe. | 我知道有个地方你可以躲起来 在那里你会很安全 |
[00:41] | How much time do I have? | 我还能活多久? |
[00:43] | Weeks. A month at the outside | 几周 一个月最多 |
[00:46] | Unless the cancer goes to your brain. If that happens… | 除非癌细胞转移到你脑部如果那样的话你 |
[01:17] | I’m afraid the tests are positive. | 我恐怕测试呈阳性 |
[01:19] | The mass is malignant. | 是恶性肿瘤 |
[01:21] | It’s advanced well beyond the left breast. | 在左胸扩散 |
[01:27] | DOCTOR: I’m afraid the tests are positive. | 我恐怕测试呈阳性 |
[01:32] | Ms. Roslin, | 罗斯林女士 |
[01:34] | the surgery, of course, will remove the mass. | 这个手术 当然 切除肿瘤 |
[02:00] | STANS: Secretary Roslin? | 罗斯林部长? |
[02:03] | Yes? | 怎么? |
[02:05] | Naylin Stans, from the Education Alliance. | 我是教育联盟的内林斯坦斯 |
[02:07] | You said you wanted to talk. | 你说你想谈谈? |
[02:10] | Yes. | 是的 |
[02:12] | I’m sorry, Mr. Stans. | 对不起 斯坦斯先生 |
[02:14] | STANS: Have to admit I was surprised to get your message. | 我要承认 我很惊讶收到你的消息 |
[02:16] | ROSLIN: The President was surprised I sent it. | 总统很惊讶我会发那些消息 |
[02:19] | Once our chief negotiator got a billy-club to the head, | 曾经我们的首席谈判代表被暴力对待 |
[02:22] | we figured Adar’s government had written us off as a lost cause. | 我们估计阿达的政府认为我们必定失败 |
[02:27] | I was a teacher long before I was Secretary of Education. | 我在做教育部长很久以前就是一个老师 |
[02:30] | And causes are only lost when we give up. | 任何课程都是因为我们放弃才会失败 |
[02:58] | Madam President, can you hear me? | 总统女士? 能听到我说话吗? |
[03:07] | COTTLE: Let’s make her as comfortable as we can. | 我们尽量让她舒服一些 |
[03:12] | Oh, gods… | 哦 神啊 |
[04:21] | STARBUCK:Starbuck, zero four niner. CAP is away. | 049小队 星芭儿 战斗机巡逻队准备离开 |
[04:26] | Galactica, roger that. Zero four niner. | 卡拉狄加 收到 049小队 |
[04:29] | Safe flight. | 安全飞行 |
[04:30] | Safe and 20 frakking minutes late. | 安全并且迟到了他妈的20分钟 |
[04:33] | Did you have a rough night, Starbuck? | 昨晚没睡好吗 星芭儿? |
[04:35] | STARBUCK:You’re way out of line. | 你飞太快了 |
[04:38] | Just follow my lead and save the attitude for someone who cares. | 你只管跟着我 把火气留给吃你这套的人 |
[04:41] | KAT: Kat, six seven zero. Roger that. | 670号凯特 收到 |
[04:45] | Request permission to clear guns. | 请求允许试试机炮 |
[04:47] | STARBUCK: Roger that, Kat. | 收到 凯特 |
[04:48] | Clear your throat. | 试一下你的机炮 |
[04:57] | Damn it! Weapons malfunction! Weapons malfunction! | 它妈的! 武器故障! 武器故障! |
[04:59] | Galactica. | 卡拉狄加! |
[05:00] | Kat! Are you good? | 卡特 你还好吗? |
[05:02] | I’m good, I’m good. | 我没事我没事 |
[05:04] | What the hell just happened? | 刚才怎么了? |
[05:05] | STARBUCK: Your port gun’s blown. | 你的翼炮炸了 |
[05:07] | Just keep it steady. We’re heading home. | 稳住 我们回去 |
[05:09] | Galactica, this is Starbuck. I’m declaring an emergency. | 卡拉狄加 我是星芭儿 报告紧急情况 |
[05:11] | We’ve got two bent birds, requesting priority clearance to land. | 我们有两架受伤战机 请求优先降落 |
[05:15] | LSO:Starbuck, Galactica. Flight deck is yours. | 星芭儿 卡拉狄加 飞行甲板已经准备好了 |
[05:35] | Why don’t you just shoot us in the locker room, Chief? | 你不如索性在更衣室里打死我们呢 头? |
[05:37] | Save the wear and tear on the ships. | 还可以减少点机体磨损 |
[05:39] | Kat’s guns are clean. I checked them myself. | 卡特的机炮没问题 我亲自检查的 |
[05:41] | Yeah, well, I don’t believe in accidents. | 是吗 但我不相信这只是凑巧 |
[05:45] | Chief, something’s not right. | 头 好像有点不对劲 |
[05:52] | The weight’s off. It’s too light. | 重量减少了 太轻了 |
[05:57] | I found three more just like it, mixed in with the regular rounds. | 我还发现另外三个和这个一样 混在正常的中间 |
[06:01] | The casing’s been weakened. | 弹壳被弄薄了 |
[06:03] | It falls apart in the barrel, the next one hits it, bang! | 在炮膛里断开了 下一个炮弹打在上面 砰 |
[06:07] | She’s lucky she didn’t lose her whole wing. | 她的机翼没整个断掉 算她运气 |
[06:09] | One bad round’s a fluke. More than one is sabotage. | 有个别正常 这么多 肯定有人破坏 |
[06:11] | Pull them all! | 都卸下来! |
[06:13] | CREWMAN: All right, you heard the Chief! Let’s pull them all! Let’s go! | 你们都听到头说的了 都卸下来! 快! |
[06:20] | ADAMA: How is the President doing, Doc? | 总统怎么样了 医生? |
[06:22] | She’s dying, and she knows it. | 她快死了 她自己也知道 |
[06:25] | I offered her a shot of morpha to ease the pain, but she wouldn’t hear of it. | 我想给她打了一针吗啡来镇痛 但是她不原意 |
[06:39] | The tests are positive. | 结果呈阳性 |
[06:44] | ROSLIN: They’re teachers not terrorists. | 他们是老师不是恐怖分子 |
[06:48] | Mr. President, we should at least speak with the strikers | 总统先生在我们派兵镇压之前 |
[06:51] | before sending in the troops. | 至少应该和罢工者谈一下 |
[06:53] | They’re teachers not terrorists. | 他们是老师 不是恐怖分子 |
[06:55] | They’re acting like thugs. | 他们看上去和恶棍一样 |
[06:57] | Their last demonstration put two policemen in the hospital. | 他们上次游行把两个警察送进了医院 |
[06:59] | Six of them have chained themselves outside the Hall of Education. | 还有六个人把自己绑在教育会堂前 |
[07:02] | As far as I’m concerned, they’re criminals. | 在我看来 他们是罪犯 |
[07:04] | Their pay is sub-standard, their schools are falling apart, | 他们收入过低 他们的学校就要解散 |
[07:07] | and this strike action has been gaining momentum for months and you know that. | 他们的罢工已经有几个月了 你也知道 |
[07:10] | I don’t understand why we’re not at least talking to them. | 我不懂为什么我们不和他们谈谈呢 |
[07:13] | One of the most interesting things about being president | 做为总统最有意思的事之一 |
[07:16] | is that you don’t have to explain yourself to anyone. | 就是你不必向任何人解释什么 |
[07:23] | You’ve already set a meeting with Stans, haven’t you? | 你已经约了斯坦斯见面 对吗? |
[07:29] | Obviously only if you approve, Mr. President. | 当然 只要你同意 总统先生 |
[07:35] | BALTAR: She’s really in no good state to do anything, | 她现在不适合做任何事 |
[07:37] | let alone to conduct any Government business. | 更别说是国家大事 |
[07:38] | Don’t talk about me as if I’m not here. | 别把我当死人 |
[07:42] | There’ll be plenty of time for that soon enough. | 你们很快就会有足够的时间谈那些 |
[07:46] | Billy, could you… | 比利 你能… |
[07:49] | Of course. | 当然 |
[07:50] | Gentlemen, I called you here to discuss the Cylon. | 先生们 我叫你们来讨论塞昂人 |
[07:55] | Dr. Cottle, would you… | 卡特尔医生 |
[07:58] | Would you please tell them what you told me this morning? | 能不能把你早上告诉我的再和他们说一遍? |
[08:02] | I’m no expert in genetics, but I can read a blood test. | 我不是遗传学方面的专家 但是我能看懂验血结果 |
[08:05] | That Cylon fetus | 那个塞昂人胎儿 |
[08:07] | is showing some very peculiar genetic abnormalities. | 显示出一些特殊的遗传异常 |
[08:11] | I haven’t seen any of this on your report, Doctor. | 你的报告中从没有提到这些博士 |
[08:14] | No, well, as Dr. Cottle says, | 是没有 嗯 正如卡特尔医生所说 |
[08:17] | he’s not an expert and I am. | 他不是这方面的专家 而我是 |
[08:19] | I’ve been through the tests and I wouldn’t say that there was anything conclusive | 我测试过几次但是我还没有得出结论 |
[08:24] | I didn’t say conclusive, just damned odd. | 我可没说过有什么结论 只是有点他妈的奇怪 |
[08:28] | Right. | 是的 |
[08:30] | BALTAR: Madam President? | 总统女士 |
[08:35] | As you know, the Sharon Cylon | 正如你所知 这个塞昂人莎伦 |
[08:37] | is of considerable tactical value to the fleet and… | 对舰队有非常重要的战术价值 |
[08:40] | Perhaps you’ve gotten too close to your subject, Doctor. | 也许你和你的研究对象接触过密 博士 |
[08:46] | This is difficult, so I’m gonna cut right to it. | 这很困难 所以我要解决它 |
[08:49] | Allowing this thing to be born could have frightening consequences. | 允许这东西生出来可能会导致恐慌 |
[08:54] | For the security of this fleet, | 为了舰队安全 |
[08:57] | I believe the Cylon pregnancy must be terminated | 我相信塞昂人的怀孕必须被立即终止 |
[09:01] | before it is too late. | 以免为时过晚 |
[09:03] | Madam President, I’d like… | 总统女士 我想… |
[09:04] | I thought you of all people would understand, Admiral. | 我想你们所有人都会理解 上将 |
[09:09] | BALTAR: Madam President, | 总统女士 |
[09:11] | I don’t understand. This makes no sense. | 我不理解 这毫无意义 |
[09:13] | One of the interesting things about being president | 做为总统最有意思的事之一 |
[09:16] | is you don’t have to explain yourself to anyone. | 就是你不必向任何人解释什么 |
[09:19] | Thank you, gentlemen, I’m a little tired. | 谢谢你们 先生们 我 我有点累了 |
[09:24] | Gentlemen? | 先生们? |
[09:28] | I don’t want to seem alarmist, but I am perturbed. | 不是我危言耸听 但是我有点担心 |
[09:31] | I think that the President’s illness is affecting her judgment. | 我想总统的疾病正在影响她的判断力 |
[09:35] | Especially when it comes to the subject of… | 特别是对塞昂人 |
[09:36] | ADAMA: She seemed reasonably coherent to me. | 我觉得她挺清醒 |
[09:38] | Well, then I’ll have to appeal to you on scientific grounds. | 那么我不得不告诉你这么做对科研的影响 |
[09:41] | Destroying this child | 杀死这个孩子 |
[09:42] | would seriously impact my studies of the Cylon subspecies. | 将会严重影响我对塞昂人的物种研究 |
[09:45] | The President made the call. I’m backing her. | 总统决定了 我也支持她 |
[09:46] | With all due respect, the President made the call based on evidence | 你看 恕我冒昧 总统决定的依据是… |
[09:49] | presented by Dr. Cottle and he… | 卡特尔医生提供的证据 而他… |
[09:51] | Pull yourself together. | 你最好振作起来 |
[09:53] | You’re about to become President of the Colonies. | 你将会成为总统 |
[09:55] | You’re gonna be asked to make some very hard decisions. | 你将不得不作一些非常困难的决定 |
[09:58] | Act like you can handle it. | 你应该表现出你能胜任这一职责 |
[10:09] | Gods. | 神啊 |
[10:18] | Where have you been? | 你上哪儿去了? |
[10:20] | Where have I been? | 我上哪儿去了? |
[10:24] | I never left you, Gaius. | 我从未离开过你 盖尤斯 |
[10:26] | All right, yeah. | 哦 好的 |
[10:28] | Yeah, metaphorically speaking. | 是的 嗯 是的可以这么说 |
[10:31] | It’s just it was weeks ago and I… | 那不过是一周以前 我 哦 |
[10:46] | I’m sure you’ve suffered mightily in my absence. | 我不在的时候你肯定非常痛苦 |
[10:49] | You know, jealousy’s a really ugly emotion. | 你知道 嫉妒是一种非常丑恶的感情 |
[10:53] | What is this lingering controversy over my affair | 为什么要… |
[10:57] | with your three dimensional duplicate? | 吃你实体拷贝的醋呢 |
[10:59] | I’m not jealous, I’m concerned. | 我不是嫉妒 我是担心 |
[11:01] | Oh, yeah? Concerned? About what? | 哦 是吗 担心什么呢? |
[11:03] | Our child! | 我们的孩子! |
[11:05] | You’re concerned? | 哦 现在你担心了? |
[11:07] | Well, for your information, the President intends to kill it! | 好吧 告诉你 总统正打算杀了它 |
[11:09] | Once Roslin’s gone, you’ll be President. | 一旦罗斯林死了 你就是总统 |
[11:12] | You can use your new authority to save our child. | 你可以用你新的权力去保护我们的孩子 |
[11:14] | Yeah, yeah. That’s good. Did you see the way Adama looked at me? | 哦 好像真的一样 你没看到阿达玛怎么盯着我看的? |
[11:17] | The contempt on his face? | 写在他脸上的那种轻视? |
[11:19] | I will be the President, all right, | 我要做总统 是的 |
[11:21] | but without military support I might as well be an anointed dogcatcher. | 但是没有军队支持 我什么也干不了 |
[11:25] | Yes, well, you have your own resources, if you’d use them. | 是的 你也有你自己的优势 如果你愿意使用的话 |
[11:29] | What? You don’t know what I mean? | 怎么 你不知道我说什么? |
[11:31] | No, I don’t know what you mean. | 是的 我不知道你在说些什么 |
[11:33] | The nuclear device. | 那个核装置 |
[11:35] | The one Adama provided for your research. | 那个阿达玛提供给你研究用的 |
[11:39] | There is one way. | 还有一个办法 |
[11:40] | NO. 6: I didn’t wanna have to ask… | 不到万不得已 |
[11:42] | I didn’t wanna have to ask you for this. | 我不会提出这个要求 |
[11:43] | NO. 6: But what I really need… | 但我真正需要的… |
[11:44] | But what I really need to complete the project… | 真正需要的 |
[11:46] | Is a nuclear warhead. Is a nuclear | 是一个核 |
[11:49] | warhead. | 弹头 |
[11:52] | You’re totally insane. | 你完全疯了 |
[11:54] | I’m trying to help you, you idiot. | 我正在帮你 你个白痴 |
[11:58] | If Adama remains committed to the destruction of our child, | 如果阿达玛坚持杀死我们的孩子 |
[12:01] | it may be our only hope. | 这是我们唯一的希望 |
[12:11] | There’s no easy way to say this. | 这很难开口 |
[12:14] | It’s about the Cylon. | 关于这个塞昂人 |
[12:16] | The President has decided that her pregnancy will be terminated. | 总统已经决定她的怀孕将被终止 |
[12:23] | What? | 什么? |
[12:26] | Why? | 为什么? |
[12:27] | Doc Cottle discovered some anomalies | 在帮胎儿验血的时候 |
[12:31] | in the fetal blood work. | 卡特尔医生发现了一些异常 |
[12:33] | Isn’t that expected? | 那不是很正常吗? |
[12:35] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[12:37] | But the President believes | 但是总统觉得 |
[12:39] | that to allow the baby to come to full term, | 允许这个胎儿完全成长 |
[12:41] | it constitutes an unacceptable risk to the fleet. | 可能会对舰队形成威胁 |
[12:45] | I don’t understand. | 我不懂 |
[12:48] | Sharon’s only helped us since she came back from Caprica. | 自从莎伦从卡布里卡回来后一直在帮我们 |
[12:51] | She even turned on her own. | 她甚至还自首了 |
[12:53] | To save her life. | 来救她自己 |
[12:55] | Don’t mistake the will to live | 不要混淆了求生欲望 |
[12:58] | for genuine compassion, Lieutenant. | 和真正的同情 中尉 |
[13:02] | She’s still the enemy. | 她依然是敌人 |
[13:04] | Does she know? | 她知道吗? |
[13:06] | Not yet. | 还不知道 |
[13:09] | Then I should be the one to tell her. | 那该由我来告诉她 |
[13:13] | If that’s all, sir. | 就这些吗 长官 |
[13:15] | Helo. | 希洛 |
[13:16] | I don’t expect you to agree to the decision, | 我不指望你能同意这个决定 |
[13:20] | but I need you to accept it. | 但是我需要你接受它 |
[13:22] | We’re talking about my child, sir. | 我们在谈论我的孩子 长官 |
[13:26] | Part of me. | 我的一部分 |
[13:27] | But I guess it’s easier to kill when you call it a Cylon. | 但是我猜把它叫成塞昂人就比较容易下手杀它了 |
[13:31] | Dismissed. | 解散 |
[13:40] | So you’re saying someone’s been tampering with our ammunition? | 你的意思是有人在破坏我们的弹药生产 |
[13:43] | Shells don’t unload themselves. | 弹壳不会自动落下 |
[13:44] | What’s this I hear about you ordering | 我听说你命令 |
[13:46] | both Galactica and Pegasus fighters to stand down? | 卡拉狄加和帕伽索斯的战斗机都停飞 |
[13:49] | The price you pay for reinstating me as CAG, sir. | 这是你让我复职空军指挥官付出的代价 长官 |
[13:51] | Maybe that was a mistake. | 也许那是个错误 |
[13:53] | Maybe I don’t give a damn what you think, sir. | 也许我根本不在乎你怎么想 长官 |
[13:54] | Take it easy, both of you. | 放松点 你们两个 |
[13:57] | The fact is we’ve been sharing stores between the ships. | 事实上 我们一直在两艘舰上互通消息 |
[14:00] | And nobody flies combat until our ammo supplies check out. | 在弹药供应查清之前 没人会飞 |
[14:03] | Leaving us defenseless if the Cylons decide to pick a fight. | 如果塞昂人攻击 我们将无力防守 |
[14:06] | We were defenseless before this. We just didn’t know about it. | 我们之前就无力防守 只不过我们不知道而已 |
[14:11] | ADAMA: Lee, find out who did this. | 李 找到是谁干的 |
[14:22] | APOLLO: All right. | 好了 |
[14:23] | Excuse me, I’m looking for Asha Janik. | 对不起 我找阿夏雅尼克 |
[14:25] | Asha? She’s there. | 阿夏 她就在那儿 |
[14:27] | APOLLO: Let’s do this quietly. | 不要搞出很大动静 |
[14:31] | APOLLO: Asha Janik? | 阿夏雅尼克? |
[14:35] | Captain Adama. | 阿达玛上尉 |
[14:37] | I have a message for your father. | 我要给你父亲带个信 |
[14:40] | They may take me… All right, stop her! | 他们可以抓我! 抓住她! |
[14:41] | …but I’m one of many! | 但是我们还有很多人 |
[14:44] | We have declared war against Galactica’s army of death! | 我们对卡拉狄加的死亡军队宣战! |
[14:47] | MAN: Let’s go. | 走 |
[14:48] | The Cylons aren’t our true enemy, | 塞昂人不是我们真正的敌人! |
[14:50] | it’s the military that refuses to negotiate! | 是军队拒绝谈判! |
[14:54] | ASHA: All we want is peace! | 我们只要和平! |
[14:56] | Demand peace! Demand peace! | 要和平! 要和平! |
[14:58] | So much for being discreet, huh? | 压抑过度 嗯? |
[15:07] | ADAMA: We found these pamphlets in Janik’s quarters. | 我们在雅尼克的舱里发现这些小册子 |
[15:13] | Some kind of a manifesto. | 像某种宣言 |
[15:17] | “Demand peace” from the Cylons? Who the hell are these people? | 向塞昂人祈求和平? 这些到底是什么人? |
[15:21] | Cylon sympathizers. | 塞昂人同情者 |
[15:23] | I just had no idea they were this organized. | 只是没想到他们如此有组织 |
[15:26] | I want to know how she got aboard my ship. | 我想知道她如何上了我的舰 |
[15:29] | The hangar deck’s short-staffed. | 机库甲板人手不够 |
[15:31] | We’ve been forced to import civilians to handle some of the grunt work. | 我们只能用一些平民来做地勤工作 |
[15:34] | Apparently she’s… | 很明显 |
[15:35] | She’s a Picon, worked maintenance on the Greenleaf, | 她是个派亢人 在格林里夫从事维护工作 |
[15:37] | no known criminal affiliations. | 无犯罪前科 |
[15:39] | Until now. | 呵 不再是了 |
[15:41] | Now listen to this, | 现在听听这个: |
[15:42] | “Do not be afraid. We are not terrorists, but we will not sit back | 别怕 我们不是恐怖分子 但阿达玛的战争机器 |
[15:46] | “while Adama’s war machine continues to press us | 迫使我们投入残酷而无意义的冲突时 |
[15:49] | “into cruel and futile conflict. “ | 我们也不会坐以待毙 |
[15:51] | Gods damn it. | 他妈的 |
[15:52] | Well, her demonstration’s worked. | 她成功了 |
[15:54] | The news is already spreading across the fleet. | 消息已经传遍了舰队 |
[15:56] | I know. | 我知道 |
[15:58] | We were contacted by a person claiming to speak for the subversives, | 有个自称代表那些破坏分子的人 |
[16:02] | demanding a meeting on the Galactica. | 要求在卡拉狄加会面 |
[16:05] | Well, they’ve got stones, I’ll give them that. | 想的美 |
[16:08] | ADAMA: Well, I’ve agreed. | 我已经同意了 |
[16:09] | What? | 什么? |
[16:11] | We’re not negotiating. | 我们不是谈判 |
[16:13] | I just wanna know what we’re up against. | 我只想知道我们究竟在对付谁 |
[16:32] | STANS: Considering the stakes, you don’t seem particularly engaged. | 考虑一下后果 看来你还不明白 |
[16:36] | The stakes are what we decide to make them, Mr. Stans. | 那正是我们想要得到的结果 斯坦斯先生 |
[16:39] | If the President uses troops to enforce his back-to-work order, | 如果总统用军队强迫我们回去工作 |
[16:42] | people will get hurt. | 有人会受伤 |
[16:44] | Even die. | 甚至死亡 |
[16:46] | Some causes are worth dying for. | 有些事值得为之献身 |
[16:51] | Not this one. | 不是这个 |
[17:01] | DOCTOR: The mass is malignant. | 是个恶性肿瘤 |
[17:03] | Doctor… | 医生 |
[17:12] | Admiral. | 上将 |
[17:13] | I am Royan Jahee. | 我是罗严亚希 |
[17:16] | You have a unique way of welcoming visitors to your ship. | 你招呼客人的方式很特别 |
[17:19] | TIGH: Visitor my ass. | 客人 我呸 |
[17:20] | We shoot people like you for treason. | 你这种人我们以叛国罪处死 |
[17:22] | Colonel, I’m only an interested party, | 上校 我只是想 |
[17:24] | trying to prevent more bloodshed. | 避免流更多的血 |
[17:26] | I deplore what happened aboard your Vipers. | 我对发生在你们毒蛇战机上的事很难过 |
[17:29] | How many sympathizers do we have aboard this fleet? | 这艘船上有多少塞隆同情者? |
[17:32] | If you’re trying to crush an organization, you can stop now. | 如果你想摧毁这个组织 你不要白费力气了 |
[17:36] | The people in this movement are following an idea, not a leader. | 这些人现在只是跟随着一个理念 而不是领袖 |
[17:40] | What the hell do they want? | 他们到底想要什么? |
[17:42] | Peace with the Cylon. | 和塞昂人和平相处 |
[17:45] | You want us to surrender. | 你们想叫我们投降? |
[17:48] | They attacked us. | 他们先攻击我们 |
[17:50] | Only after we’d enslaved them! | 只是在我们奴役了他们之后! |
[17:52] | You call yourselves military men, strategists! | 你们自称军人 军事家 |
[17:55] | Explain to me how our current course of attack and retreat | 能不能告诉我凭现在的攻击方式和撤退 |
[17:58] | leads to victory! | 怎么才能得到胜利? |
[18:00] | You can play innocent bystander, | 你可以装做无辜的旁观者 |
[18:01] | but I think you know more than you’re telling us. | 但是我想你知道的不止这些 |
[18:03] | Either way, you’re a danger to this fleet. | 不管怎么说 你对舰队都是个威胁 |
[18:05] | Admiral, arresting me isn’t going to stop any of this. | 上将 抓我是没用的 |
[18:08] | Maybe not, but it’s a start. | 也许是的 但这是个开始 |
[18:10] | Take him away. | 把他带走 |
[18:18] | All right, get your rubber gloves on. | 好了 带上你们的橡皮手套 |
[18:19] | This is everything from the Janik woman’s quarters. | 这些是那个雅尼克女人住处的所有东西 |
[18:22] | Somehow the Admiral thinks looking through this crap | 上将认为在这堆垃圾中能找到些有用的东西 |
[18:25] | is gonna tell us something new about their so-called movement. | 也许会让我们对他们那个所谓的运动多些了解 |
[18:32] | So, um, | 那么.. |
[18:35] | I haven’t seen much of you since your spacewalk. | 自从你上次“太空行走”后还没见过你几次 |
[18:39] | APOLLO: Hold it. | 等等 |
[18:41] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[18:45] | What’s a deckhand need with a portable library reader? | 一个地勤要便携舰体地图干吗? |
[18:51] | The Daru Mozu. | Daru Mozu号 |
[18:54] | A Tylium refinery. | 负责锑的提炼 |
[18:56] | And Janik’s used to explosives. | 那个雅尼克很熟悉爆破 |
[19:01] | This is the CAG. Get me a TAC team ready. Right now. | 我是空军指挥官 马上给我准备一个搜索队 |
[19:04] | BOOMER:I don’t understand. | 我不懂 |
[19:06] | Why are they doing this now? | 为什么他们要这么做? |
[19:11] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[19:14] | The Admiral said they found something in the baby’s blood. | 上将说他们发现在胎儿血液内有某些东西 |
[19:19] | Somehow President Roslin considers it a threat to the fleet. | 不知为什么 罗斯林总统认为这对舰队是个威胁 |
[19:23] | It can’t just be that. | 不可能只为了这个 |
[19:25] | I’ve done nothing but help them since I’ve come here. | 自从我来了以后一直在帮他们 |
[19:28] | I’ve held back my anger. | 我收起了我的愤怒 |
[19:30] | I’ve tried to show them that Cylons are not all the same. | 我努力想告诉他们塞昂人并不都是一样的 |
[19:32] | That we’re not all murderers. | 我们并非都是杀人犯 |
[19:33] | Deep down, I think they’re still afraid of you. | 我认为他们内心深处依然怕你 |
[19:37] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[19:39] | Afraid. | 害怕 |
[19:54] | They wanna be afraid of something? | 他们想知道什么是害怕吗? |
[19:57] | Yeah? Just let them come. | 是吗? 让他们来! |
[20:00] | Let them! | 让他们来! |
[20:01] | Let them just try to take my baby! | 让他们来带走我的孩子试试! |
[20:07] | Let them try to take my baby. | 让他们来带走我的孩子试试! |
[20:09] | Sharon, stop! | 莎伦 别这样! |
[20:15] | Sharon, please, don’t do this. Please! | 莎伦 别这样! 求你了! |
[20:20] | HELO: Listen to me. Listen to me. | 听我说 听我说! |
[20:23] | Listen to me. | 听我说! |
[20:28] | HELO: Sharon, look at me. | 莎伦 听我说 |
[20:31] | GUARD: Let’s go. Hey! Easy! | 走吧 嗨 放松 |
[20:33] | Easy! | 放松 |
[20:42] | When we land, move fast. | 降落后 行动要快 |
[20:44] | We’re looking for explosive devices set near the Daru’s FTL drive. | 我们要找一个放置在Daru舰的空间跳跃引擎附近的爆炸装置 |
[20:47] | Captain, I’m getting something on the wireless. | 上尉 我好像在无线电里听到了些什么 |
[20:49] | I think it’s coming from the Daru Mozu. | 我想是从Daru Mozu舰上传来的 |
[20:53] | WOMAN:None of us wants to die, but the fighting must end. | 我们都不想死但战争必须结束 |
[20:57] | If my sacrifice sends a signal to the Cylon that brings peace, | 如果我的牺牲送给塞昂人一个信号并带来和平 |
[21:00] | then it was worth it. | 那这就是值得的 |
[21:01] | I do this for my children and for the children that will follow them, | 我这么干是我为我的孩子们和其他孩子们 |
[21:05] | gods willing. | 神的旨意 |
[21:06] | Demand peace. Pull out! | 求和平 拉开 拉开! |
[21:07] | Demand peace. Pull out! Pull out! | 求和平 拉开 拉开 拉开! |
[21:08] | Pull out! Pull out! | 拉开 拉开! |
[21:27] | People are dead. | 有人死了 |
[21:28] | I grieve for them, Admiral. | 我为他们哀悼 上将 |
[21:30] | And I assure you the Tylium ship’s just a taste of what’s in store | 我向你保证这次不过是小试牛刀 |
[21:34] | unless someone starts listening! | 除非有人愿意听我们的主张! |
[21:38] | You listen, and you listen well. | 你听好了 |
[21:42] | I don’t care if I have to interrogate | 如有必要 |
[21:43] | every civilian onboard this fleet. | 我会审讯这支舰队里的每个平民 |
[21:46] | This is gonna stop. | 这种行为必须被制止 |
[21:49] | Do you understand? | 你懂了吗? |
[21:50] | Yes. | 是的 |
[21:58] | BILLY: Mr. Vice President, President Roslin insisted on your taking the tour. | 副总统先生 罗斯林总统坚持要你来 |
[22:02] | She’d like the transition to go as smoothly as possible. | 她希望权力移交尽可能的顺利 |
[22:09] | BALTAR: What are these? | 这些是什么? |
[22:10] | Cylon agent suspects, sir. | 塞隆密探嫌犯 长官 |
[22:24] | That number means everything to her. | 那数字对她非常重要 |
[22:26] | It represents hope. It’s our future. | 代表希望 那是我们的未来 |
[22:31] | Yes. Yes. | 是的 是的 |
[22:34] | Being the President is | 作为总统 |
[22:37] | a lot of responsibility. | 的确职责繁多 |
[22:39] | It’s tradition for outgoing Presidents | 离任总统给继任者… |
[22:40] | to leave a letter for their successor. | 留封信是个传统 |
[22:43] | It’s usually opened on the first day of the new term. | 通常要在任期第一天打开 |
[22:46] | But the next few days are likely to prove | 但总统几天内就会… |
[22:50] | hectic, so… | 所以 |
[22:58] | Well, let’s just pray that she gets better. | 让我们祈祷她会好转 |
[23:01] | Let’s. | 好的 |
[23:03] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[23:06] | Yes. | 是的 |
[23:11] | Mr. Vice President. | 副总统先生? |
[23:16] | Hello? | 喂? |
[23:21] | Yes. | 是的 |
[23:24] | Yes. | 是的 |
[23:26] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[23:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:01] | I was told I might meet an old friend here. | 我要见一个老朋友 |
[24:04] | GINA: It’s good to see you, Gaius. | 很高兴看到你 盖尤斯 |
[24:12] | So you’ve become a member of the peace movement? | 你现在成了和平运动的成员了? |
[24:15] | Well, despite what you may think, | 不管你怎么想 |
[24:17] | I’ve always abhorred violence. | 我憎恨暴力 |
[24:21] | Would you excuse us, please? | 能让我们单独待一会吗? |
[24:31] | Do they have any idea what you are? | 他们知道你是什么吗? |
[24:33] | Of course not. Even their dedication has limits. | 当然不知道 即便是他们也接受不了一个赛隆人 |
[24:42] | I’ve missed you. | 我想你 |
[24:49] | You look amazing. | 你看上去好极了 |
[24:57] | I can’t believe | 我不能相信 |
[25:05] | how real you are. | 你如此真实 |
[25:10] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛? |
[25:11] | I haven’t stopped thinking about you | 从我离开帕伽索斯 |
[25:13] | since the second I left the Pegasus. | 我就一直在想你 |
[25:16] | No. I can’t get you out of my head. | 不要 我无法忘记你 |
[25:18] | Don’t do this now. Not yet. I can’t help myself. | 不要 现在不要 我忍不住 |
[25:21] | I can’t. Gaius. | 我不能 盖尤斯 |
[25:31] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[25:33] | No. | 不 |
[25:35] | I’m sorry. I’m just… I’m not ready. | 对不起 我只是还没有准备好 |
[25:38] | So is there any reason in particular for inviting me around here? | 那么 有什么特别的原因让我过来呢? |
[25:42] | Because you saved me. | 因为你救过我 |
[25:45] | Let me save you. | 让我救你 |
[25:47] | Here we go again. | 哦 又来了 |
[25:51] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[25:53] | You must sense it. | 你肯定感觉到了 |
[25:54] | Gaius, the fleet’s crumbling. | 盖尤斯 舰队在崩溃 |
[25:56] | People are turning on each other. | 人们在互相攻击 |
[25:57] | There are serious misgivings about the military. | 人们对军队感到不安 |
[26:01] | When you’re President, | 当你成为总统 |
[26:03] | you can use the office to turn them against Adama, | 你可以利用你的权力使他们反对阿达玛 |
[26:06] | paving the way for the Cylons to save us. | 为赛隆人来拯救我们铺平道路 |
[26:08] | I would love to be with you always, but… | 我喜欢和你在一起 但是… |
[26:11] | I know it’s hard, but it’s the only way. | 我知道这很难 但这是唯一的办法 |
[26:27] | No. | 不 |
[26:30] | No. | 不 |
[26:34] | I am not who you think I am, | 我不是你想的那样 |
[26:36] | and I will not be responsible for the destruction of mankind. | 我不会去毁灭人类 |
[26:46] | If we would have caught it sooner, maybe we could have done more. | 如果早点发现 我们也许还有办法 |
[26:52] | ADAR: Laura. | 劳拉 |
[26:58] | I didn’t like the way we left things this morning. | 我不喜欢今天早上我们处理事情的方法 |
[27:02] | Richard… I know. | 理查德 我知道 |
[27:04] | You’ve been thinking this is a mistake for a while now. | 你已经认为那是个错误了 |
[27:24] | I just met with Stans. | 我刚见过斯坦斯 |
[27:27] | The Education Alliance is going to back off. | 教育联盟会让步 |
[27:29] | Back off? | 让步? |
[27:33] | Laura, what did you give them? | 劳拉 你许诺他们什么了? |
[27:36] | I made them a promise | 我向他们发誓 |
[27:38] | that we would seriously hear out their grievances, Richard. | 我们会认真听取他们的不满 理查德 |
[27:42] | I thought you’d be happy they’re going back to work. | 我想你会很高兴他们回去工作 |
[27:46] | Laura, | 劳拉 |
[27:47] | you’ve put me in a very awkward position. | 你把我弄的很尴尬 |
[27:50] | I don’t see how. | 我没看出来 |
[27:52] | Both sides gave ground. | 大家都退一步 |
[27:54] | It’s not just about your teachers. | 不只是你的老师们 |
[27:55] | It’s the next strike I’m worried about. | 我担心下次的罢工 |
[27:58] | You just showed them that if they hold out long enough, | 你刚告诉他们 只要他们把时间拖得够长 |
[28:00] | this administration will cave. | 这个政府就会屈服 |
[28:02] | You expected me to fail. | 你希望我失败 |
[28:05] | I expected you to hold the line. | 我希望你能守住底线 |
[28:08] | This doesn’t have to be the end of the world. | 不过这也不是什么世界末日 |
[28:11] | You can stay on in an advisory capacity. Gods know we need your ideas. | 你可以作为顾问而留下 我们依然需要你 |
[28:16] | You’re asking me to resign? | 你要求我辞职? |
[28:18] | I don’t have any choice. | 我没办法 |
[28:20] | This isn’t about you and me anymore. | 这已经不再是你我的事 |
[28:22] | You’re right, it’s not. | 你说得对 不是 |
[28:24] | You were willing to attack those people, | 几个小时以前你打算攻击这些人 |
[28:26] | and up until a few hours ago, I was prepared to let you. | 我还打算支持你 |
[28:29] | I am on my way to the Galactica to represent this administration. | 现在我要代表政府去参加卡拉狄加退役仪式 |
[28:33] | When I return, if you still want my job, be prepared to fight. | 等我回来 如果你依然想要我辞职 准备好战斗 |
[28:37] | When I return, if you still want my job, be prepared to fight. | 等我回来 如果你依然想要我辞职 准备好战斗 |
[28:42] | Notify the Admiral. | 通知上将 |
[28:46] | This is Admiral Adama. | 我是阿达玛上将 |
[28:48] | As you know, President Roslin | 正如你所知 罗斯林总统 |
[28:50] | has been aboard Galactica | 会在卡拉狄加 |
[28:52] | for the last few days. | 度过最后几日 |
[28:54] | She’s a fighter. | 她是个战士 |
[28:55] | But as of this moment, her prognosis is grave. | 但是现在 应该准备善后了 |
[29:00] | I know that many of you believe in the power of prayer. | 我知道你们很多人相信祈祷 |
[29:04] | If that is your way, then I urge you | 如果那是你们的方法 我请求你们 |
[29:08] | to pray for our President. | 为我们的总统祈祷 |
[29:11] | As for the others, I hope you will join me | 至于其他人 我希望你们和我一样 |
[29:15] | in keeping her in our thoughts. | 把她留在我们记忆中 |
[30:15] | Admiral, please don’t do this. | 上将 请别这么做 |
[30:25] | Stand down, everyone. | 退下 所有人 |
[30:29] | Give me room. | 让开 |
[30:39] | Think about what you’re doing, Helo. | 想想你在干什么 希洛 |
[30:43] | You’re a soldier. | 你是个战士 |
[30:44] | I’m a father, like you. | 我是个父亲 和你一样 |
[30:47] | Please, sir, | 请别这样 |
[30:50] | give me a Raptor. Let me take her off the ship. | 长官 给我一架猛禽 让我带她离开 |
[30:52] | I’ll get her away from the fleet. | 我会带她离开舰队 |
[30:54] | I can’t do that, son. | 我不能这么做 孩子 |
[30:55] | BALTAR: Admiral! Admiral! Admiral! | 上将 上将 |
[30:58] | Doctor, get the hell out of here! | 博士 离开这里 |
[31:01] | I must talk to you concerning the Cylon child. | 我必须和你说 关于这个赛隆人孩子 |
[31:03] | It seems I may have been | 看来 我以前可能… |
[31:06] | wrong, | 错了 |
[31:08] | very wrong, | 错的很厉害 |
[31:11] | when I said that Dr. Cottle misinterpreted the fetal blood work. | 当时我说卡特尔医生曲解了胎儿验血报告 |
[31:25] | BALTAR: You see, I had another look at those samples | 看 我又看了一下样品 |
[31:27] | and I discovered something quite intriguing. | 发现一件很有意思的事 |
[31:30] | Understand, Cylon blood is virtually impossible to differentiate from our own. | 已知 赛隆人的血液完全无法和我们的区分开来 |
[31:34] | That being said, obviously it has to be slightly different | 过去是这么说 但是很明显一定有些不同 |
[31:37] | because the Cylon is not human. | 因为他们毕竟不是人类 |
[31:43] | If our blood | 假如我们的血液 |
[31:46] | looks like this, | 看上去象这个 |
[31:49] | for example, | 举个例子 |
[31:52] | and the Cylon’s blood looks like this, | 而赛隆人的血液看上去是这样的 |
[32:00] | then it’s fair to assume that the Cylon-human is carrying an amalgam. | 也就可以假设混血儿带着两者混合体 |
[32:05] | Is this a theory or fact? | 这是理论还是事实? |
[32:07] | The Cylon’s fetus contains no antigens, | 赛隆人胎儿没有抗原 |
[32:10] | it has no blood type. | 没有血型 |
[32:12] | That’s what Dr. Cottle was talking about when he said it was damned odd. | 这就是为什么卡特尔医生说怪异 |
[32:15] | Except it’s not damned odd, it’s astonishing. | 但是这不是怪异 只是令人吃惊 |
[32:17] | Now, knowing, as we do, | 现在 我们已经知道 |
[32:19] | that the Cylons are built slightly better to endure than their human counterparts | 赛隆人比人类更耐久 |
[32:23] | I wondered, could the Cylon blood also be blessed, | 我想 会不会赛隆人的血液也被祝福了 |
[32:25] | shall we say blessed, | 允许我用祝福这个词 |
[32:27] | with a heightened resistance to disease? | 能够抵抗疾病? |
[32:32] | So | 所以 |
[32:34] | I applied a sample | 我把… |
[32:37] | of Sharon’s fetal blood | 莎伦胎儿的血液注入 |
[32:39] | to some cancer cells I took from the President. | 从总统身上取得的癌细胞 |
[32:52] | What am I looking at? | 我看到了什么? |
[32:53] | Nothing. | 什么也没有 |
[32:55] | That’s the whole point. | 这就是重点 |
[32:56] | The cancer was gone and it was gone within a matter of hours. | 癌细胞消失了 而且是在几个小时内 |
[32:59] | Are you saying you’ve found a cure for the President’s cancer? | 你是说你发现了治疗总统癌症的办法? |
[33:02] | Well, it’s untried. | 还没试过 |
[33:05] | It’s obviously untried and therefore extremely dangerous. | 很明显没试过 而且极端危险 |
[33:08] | But, yes, | 不过 |
[33:10] | it’s possible. | 这很有可能 |
[33:12] | If you abort Sharon’s fetus now, you’ll never know. | 如果你打掉莎伦的孩子 你就永远不会知道 |
[33:34] | Now, you may feel a sharp pain. | 现在你也许会感到刺痛 |
[33:39] | Sharon, it’s okay. It’s gonna be all right. | 莎伦 没关系 一切都会好的 |
[34:06] | I don’t like what you’re doing. | 我不喜欢你干的事 |
[34:07] | I think it’s unnatural and damned dangerous. | 我认为这不符合自然规律而且很危险 |
[34:11] | Yes, well, | 是的 |
[34:13] | given the patient’s current condition, | 根据病人目前的情况 |
[34:15] | I am not sure that I see the downside. | 我不认为还会有什么更差的结果 |
[34:18] | Maybe it’s just her time. | 也许她命该如此 |
[34:23] | Then for once | 那么这次 |
[34:26] | perhaps I am the beacon of hope around here. | 也许我能给大家带来希望 |
[34:33] | It’s all right. | 没事了 |
[34:34] | Everything’s gonna be okay. | 一切都好了 |
[34:36] | I’m right here with you, Sharon. | 我在你身边 莎伦 |
[34:42] | If you wanna settle this, your people have to disengage. | 如果你想达成协议 你的人必须解散 |
[34:45] | No more civil disobedience, no more acts of violence. | 不再有不合作 不再有暴力行为 |
[34:49] | I want our students back in school. | 我要学生都回学校 |
[34:56] | Done. | 好的 |
[35:01] | I’m glad you called, Madam Secretary. | 我很高兴你打电话给我 部长女士 |
[35:03] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[35:10] | DOCTOR: I’m afraid the tests are positive. The mass is malignant. | 恐怕测试呈阳性 是恶性肿瘤 |
[35:16] | BILLY: What’s happening? | 发生什么了? |
[35:18] | She’s convulsing! Nurse, get me 10cc’s of… | 她在抽筋 护士 给我10cc… |
[35:22] | COTTLE: Help me get her on her side. | 帮我给她侧身 |
[35:27] | Nurse! Nurse! | 护士 护士! |
[35:32] | No, hold it. | 不 别动 |
[35:38] | I’ll be damned. | 不敢相信 |
[35:42] | BALTAR: Madam President? | 总统女士? |
[36:04] | Dr. Baltar. | 波尔塔博士? |
[36:06] | It’s so very good to see you. | 看到你太高兴了 |
[36:08] | No, no, no. Don’t. Don’t move. Don’t move. | 不不 别动 别动 |
[36:19] | BILLY: Madam President. | 总统女士 |
[36:30] | How’s she doing, Doctor? | 她怎么样 医生? |
[36:32] | I’ve never seen anything like it. | 我从未见过这种情况 |
[36:36] | It’ll be a while before she’s 100%, | 她恢复还要段时间 |
[36:38] | but the scans are clear. | 但扫描结果很明白 |
[36:43] | The cancer’s gone. | 癌细胞消失了 |
[36:45] | Are you sure? | 你肯定? |
[36:47] | It’s gone. | 消失了 |
[36:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[36:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[36:57] | Admiral. | 上将 |
[37:03] | You seem better. | 你看上去好些了 |
[37:04] | Much. | 好多了 |
[37:06] | Are you still holding the spokesman | 你还关着那个… |
[37:10] | from the new faction in the brig? | 新教派的发言人吗? |
[37:12] | Yes. | 是的 |
[37:14] | Would you take me to him, please? | 带我去见他 好吗? |
[37:17] | Certainly. Thank you. | 当然 多谢 |
[37:19] | I’ll wait for you to get dressed. | 我等你穿衣服 |
[37:31] | JAHEE: President Roslin. | 罗斯林总统 |
[37:35] | Mr. Jahee, isn’t it? | 亚西先生 对吗? |
[37:38] | I thought it was time we met. | 我想我们该谈谈 |
[37:40] | Would you open the door, please? | 请开下门? |
[37:42] | Do it. | 照做 |
[37:52] | All these people want is to be heard. | 我们会听取大家的想法 |
[37:54] | A member of your group nearly destroyed our Tylium refinery. | 你们中有人差点摧毁了锑的提炼设备 |
[37:57] | Before we can even begin to talk, | 在我们对话之前 |
[37:59] | I need your personal assurance that there will be no more attacks. | 我要你个人保证 不会再发生类似攻击 |
[38:03] | As I told the Admiral, I’ve had no direct contact with anyone. | 我告诉过上将 我没有直接联系… |
[38:05] | Genuine negotiations require trust. | 继续谈判需要信任 |
[38:11] | Do not lie to me. | 不要对我撒谎 |
[38:19] | I’ll talk to my people. | 我会和他们说 |
[38:21] | Make them understand. | 让他们明白 |
[38:23] | Excellent. | 好极了 |
[38:24] | Then I’ll listen, maybe even act. | 我会洗耳恭听 也许你现在只是在敷衍 |
[38:27] | But if you renege, | 但是如果你食言 |
[38:28] | I’ll insist the Admiral hunt you and your friends down without mercy. | 我将要求上将消灭你和你的人 决不容情 |
[38:34] | NO. 6: You seem very content. | 你看上去很满足 |
[38:37] | Sharon’s child is safe. | 莎伦的孩子安全了 |
[38:39] | Adama and Roslin have agreed that more study | 阿达玛和罗斯林 |
[38:42] | is required before any | 同意在激烈措施 |
[38:44] | drastic measures are taken. | 被执行之前进行更多研究 |
[38:48] | Yes, but by saving Roslin, you’ve denied yourself | 但是因为救了罗斯林 你失去了 |
[38:50] | your rightful place of leadership. | 成为合法领导的机会 |
[38:53] | There are many aspects of you, Gaius, I will never understand. | 你真是让人猜不透 盖尤斯 我永远无法理解 |
[38:59] | You wouldn’t. | 你不会的 |
[39:01] | And neither, would I suspect, your corporeal counterpart. | 我想你也同样猜不透你的肉体拷贝 |
[39:08] | Do you love her? | 你爱她吗? |
[39:18] | What is that? | 这是什么? |
[39:20] | The note that Roslin wrote me. | 罗斯林给我的信 |
[39:23] | To be opened upon the event of her death. | 本该在她死后打开 |
[39:39] | “President Baltar, I offer my sincere congratulations. | “波尔塔总统我给你我真心的祝贺” |
[39:43] | “I say that knowing we’ve had our differences | 我知道我们有分歧 |
[39:45] | “and that you take office despite my many reservations. | 而我对你的入主也持有保留意见 |
[39:50] | “You may be the most brilliant person I’ve ever met, | 你也许是我见过最聪明的人 |
[39:52] | “but your intelligence is unleavened by compassion. | 但你的才智被肉欲淹没 |
[39:55] | “You must be reminded of your ethical responsibilities | 你必须使你的种族责任感 |
[39:59] | “and challenged to rise above your own selfish needs. | 高于你那自私的需求 |
[40:03] | “I don’t write this to hurt you, but to beg you to open your heart. | 我写这封信并不是要伤害你 而是希望你能敞开心扉 |
[40:08] | “Understand that the people in the fleet look to you | 要知道舰队的人们希望从你那里得到的不仅是领导 |
[40:10] | “not only for leadership but for solace. | 而且还有安慰 |
[40:13] | “Justice. | 和公正 |
[40:16] | “Find a way to give them that, | 想办法给他们所需要的 |
[40:19] | “and you will be a great leader. | 你就会成为伟大的领袖 |
[40:21] | “Laura Roslin. “ | 劳拉罗斯林 |
[40:24] | BALTAR: And after all I’ve done for the fleet. | 我为舰队做了那么多 |
[40:26] | And after all I’ve done for her. | 我为她做了那么多 |
[40:28] | Roslin’s never trusted you. | 罗斯林从来就不信任你 |
[40:30] | She’s undermined you at every turn, and now… | 她在各方面不断对你产生坏的影响 |
[40:38] | So now we know she’s never gonna trust me. | 现在我们知道她永远不会信任我 |
[40:42] | This is not a political struggle anymore, Gaius. | 这不再是政治斗争 盖尤斯 |
[40:45] | This is quite literally life and death. | 这是生死之搏 |
[41:43] | The President assured me that as long as there are no further acts of violence, | 总统向我保证 只要没有暴力行动 |
[41:46] | she’s willing to bring our concerns | 她会把我们的意见 |
[41:48] | to the Quorum and Admiral Adama. | 带给12法人团和阿达玛上将 |
[41:52] | She’s trying to buy time. | 她想拖时间 |
[41:55] | She’ll never be open to negotiating with the Cylons. | 她决不会和赛隆人谈判 |
[41:58] | I disagree. | 我不同意 |
[41:59] | I think we made real progress today | 我想今天我们取得了实质性的进展 |
[42:01] | and so does the Vice-President. | 副总统也是 |
[42:03] | Baltar? Yes. | 波尔塔? 是的 |
[42:05] | Just before I left, he asked to meet with me. | 就在我离开前 他要求见我 |
[42:08] | He encouraged patience while he works with Roslin from within, | 他要我们耐心 他会在内部做罗斯林的工作 |
[42:12] | and he offered the contents of this case as proof of his sincerity. | 他这个包里的东西是对他诚意的证明 |
[42:16] | What’s in it? | 里面是什么? |
[42:18] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[42:19] | He said that you should be the one to open it. | 他说应该由你来打开 |