时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:22] | NARRATOR: Previously on Battlestar Galactica. | 《太空堡垒卡拉狄加》前情回顾 |
[00:32] | Frak me. | 我靠 |
[00:33] | Are you alive? | 你是活的吗? |
[00:36] | BOOMER: It’s probably a Cylon itself. | 这本身可能就是一个赛昂人 |
[00:38] | More of an animal, maybe, | 对于人形赛昂而言 |
[00:40] | than the human models. | 更像是个动物 |
[00:43] | Maybe they genetically design it to perform a task. | 也许他们的基因就被设计为执行某种任务 |
[00:47] | To be a fighter. | 做一个战士 |
[00:49] | Why defend… For no frakking reason! | 为什么… 他妈的不为什么! |
[00:51] | Knock it off! Knock it off! | 住嘴住嘴 |
[00:53] | Get the hell out of here now. | 马上离开 |
[00:57] | I am so sick of her. | 我真受不了她 |
[01:00] | What am I doing? What am I doing? | 我在干嘛? 我在干嘛? |
[01:02] | No! | 不! |
[01:04] | What the hell happened? Kat’s made the trap a hundred times! | 到底怎么了? 凯特飞过那么多次了 |
[01:06] | Let me go! Give me those. | 放开我 给我 |
[01:08] | STARBUCK: What is this? Oh, my God! | 这是什么? 哦 天啊 |
[01:09] | Stims. | 某种毒品 |
[01:11] | And by the look of her she’s been taking them by the handful. | 看来她吃了一大把 |
[01:15] | I was burnt out. | 我崩溃了 |
[01:17] | I started taking stims. I was so stupid. | 所以吃这个药 我太蠢了 |
[01:21] | As soon as I get back to Galactica I’ll send a rescue party. | 我一回卡拉迪加 就会派救援队 |
[01:23] | Yeah, right. | 哦 好啊 |
[01:25] | If I say I’m gonna do something, I do it. | 如果我答应了 我肯定会做到 |
[01:28] | Count on it. | 相信我吧 |
[01:29] | My kind of woman. | 这才是我的女人 |
[01:33] | The Resistance Base Camp is here. | 抵抗组织的基地在这里 |
[01:35] | Three hundred clicks north | 在此区域唯一的赛昂空军基地 |
[01:36] | of the only Cylon air base in the area. | 以北300公里处 |
[01:38] | I respect what you’re trying to do here, however… | 我理解你的努力 但是 |
[01:41] | We have a duty to the people we left behind. | 我们要对我们留下的人负责 |
[01:44] | We understand that. | 我们知道 |
[01:45] | We have to find a way to jump back to Caprica and go get those… | 我们必须找个办法跳回卡布里卡 然后去找他们 |
[01:48] | Kara! | 卡拉! |
[02:02] | STARBUCK:Entering Sector 2-5-9. | 进入 259 地区 |
[02:04] | Keep your eyes open, Kat. This is where BB and Jo-Jo bought it. | 提高警惕凯特 这里就是bibi和jojo丧命的地方 |
[02:09] | Come on out, Scar, you ugly Cylon son of a bitch. Let’s party. | 出来 疤痕 你这个丑陋的赛昂婊子养的 我们玩玩! |
[02:12] | I don’t think he’s going to RSVP, Kat. | 我想他不会理你的 凯特 |
[02:15] | He prefers surprise parties. | 他喜欢突然袭击 |
[02:17] | KAT: Yeah? Well, he’ll be surprised when I blow his ass apart. | 被我击落的时候 他会觉得突然的 |
[02:20] | Yeah, that’ll be the day. | 会有那天的 |
[02:24] | Kassie. Kassie? Wasn’t that her name? | 凯茜 她叫凯茜吧? |
[02:27] | STARBUCK: Whose name? | 谁的名字? |
[02:30] | Reilly’s girlfriend. | 莱利的女朋友 |
[02:31] | You know, Kat, I told you I have no frakking idea. | 我告诉你我不知道 |
[02:33] | So give it a rest, all right? | 所以别再问了好吗? |
[02:38] | STARBUCK: Reilly’s dead for one very simple reason. | 莱利因为一个非常简单的原因而送了命 |
[02:40] | He couldn’t control his fear. | 他无法控制自己的恐惧 |
[02:44] | KAT: Yeah, poor idiot cut and ran. | 是的 非常愚蠢的交锋然后逃跑 |
[02:47] | Gave the toaster a free shot up his ass. | 给了赛昂人一个很舒服的追尾的机会 |
[02:50] | Scar spooked him. | 疤痕把他吓坏了 |
[02:52] | He saw that motherfrakker’s red eye | 看到那个混蛋的红眼睛直冲他来 |
[02:54] | coming straight for him and he panicked. | 他有点惊慌 |
[02:56] | Reilly was a good stick. | 莱利是个很好的飞行员 |
[02:58] | A little short on guts, but a good stick. | 虽然有点胆小 但是个好飞行员 |
[03:00] | Beano had plenty. | 比诺胆子倒是够大 |
[03:03] | Took Cally an hour to clean out his cockpit. | 可凯莉用了一小时去清理他的座舱 |
[03:06] | Hey, does anybody remember the name of Reilly’s girlfriend? | 嗨 有谁记得莱利女朋友的名字吗? |
[03:10] | No. | 不 |
[03:12] | Karen, I think. Died on Picon. Karen? | 我想是凯伦 死在了派亢 |
[03:15] | No. Was it Kathy? Kathy? | 不对 是凯茜吧 凯茜? |
[03:18] | You guys, what does it matter? | 我说你们这有什么关系吗? |
[03:20] | Gonna hold a little prayer circle, | 要不要搞个小型祈祷仪式? |
[03:21] | good cry, the whole thing? | 想大哭一场?还是都要? |
[03:23] | Actually, it does matter. | 当然有关系 |
[03:29] | Hi. | 你好 |
[03:30] | Hey! This is Ensign Baxton. | 嗨 这是巴克斯顿少尉 |
[03:32] | Ensign Clark. | 克拉克少尉 |
[03:34] | And I guess we’re your new bunkmates. | 我们是新室友 |
[03:38] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[03:39] | We just finished Viper training on Pegasus. | 我们刚在帕伽索斯完成了战斗机飞行训练 |
[03:43] | Ready to kick some Cylon butt. | 准备给赛昂人点厉害看看 |
[03:45] | So was Beano. | 比诺当时也是这么想的 |
[03:46] | Who’s Beano? | 比诺是谁 |
[03:49] | Here. | 就是这个 |
[03:55] | Oh, Scar is gonna smoke you like a fine cigar, my man. | 哦”疤痕”会轻易干掉你们的 |
[03:59] | Who’s Scar? | “疤痕”是谁? |
[04:01] | DUCK: Not who, what. | 不是谁 是什么 |
[04:02] | The toasters’ top gun. Deadliest Raider in the Cylon fleet. | 他是赛昂人最好的战斗机飞行员 赛昂舰队中最致命的战斗机 |
[04:07] | Give me a break. What, they’re machines. One’s the same as the next. | 得了吧 他们都是机器 都一样 |
[04:10] | Yeah, that’s what we thought, till Captain Thrace cut the brain out of one. | 在特蕾丝上校捕获那架战机前我们也这么想 |
[04:14] | HOTDOG: Scar’s the best they got. | “疤痕”是他们中最好的 |
[04:16] | Lot of pilots died going after that bastard. | 很多飞行员死在他手里 |
[04:20] | Why do they call him Scar? | 他们为什么叫他”疤痕”? |
[04:21] | Oh, you’ll find out soon enough. | 你很快会知道 |
[04:24] | He’s got a taste for nuggets. Easy pickings. | 他喜欢打新手 很容易辨别 |
[04:30] | KAT: Whoa! Hold up, Starbuck. | 哇 停下来 星芭儿 |
[04:32] | I think I got something. The Big Spud. Lower rim. You see that? | 我好像看到了些东西 在那大个儿陨石的边缘 你看到了吗? |
[04:37] | STARBUCK: Negative. | 没有 |
[04:40] | There was a time you would have noticed that before me. | 你应该比我先看到的 |
[04:43] | Fine, you’re the shooter. | 好吧 你来攻击 |
[04:45] | KAT: You gotta keep up. | 跟上! |
[04:47] | STARBUCK: Kat, please, don’t screw up. | 好 别搞砸了 |
[04:55] | So, how does Scar take out an experienced pilot like Beano? | 那疤痕是怎么击中比诺这样有经验的飞行员的呢? |
[05:00] | He hides… STARBUCK: He hides | 他喜欢躲藏 他喜欢躲在… |
[05:01] | behind an asteroid, or the debris field that you’ve ignored | 一个小行星后面 或者那些你不会注意的碎石带里面 |
[05:06] | because it looked like a bunch of harmless rocks. | 因为它们看上去就像一堆无害的石头 |
[05:10] | You see, Scar doesn’t like to fight till the odds are on his side. | “疤痕”喜欢在掌握了优势后再战斗 |
[05:16] | And then, suddenly, out of nowhere, bam. | 然后突然间冒出来 呯 |
[05:22] | He pops out, blows you to pieces. | 他开火 把你打成碎片 |
[05:24] | And then jumps away before you can return fire. | 然后在你们反击前跳离 |
[05:28] | Well, if you ask me, I think Scar’s a coward. | 哦 要我说 “疤痕”是个懦夫 |
[05:31] | This isn’t dueling pistols at dawn, this is war. | 这可不是用手枪在决斗 这是战争 |
[05:34] | You never wanna fight fair. | 你不会想要公平战斗的 |
[05:37] | You wanna sneak up behind your enemy | 你想躲在敌人后面 |
[05:40] | and club him over the head. | 然后给他一闷棍 |
[05:43] | You see, Scar understands that. | “疤痕”懂得这一点 |
[05:47] | And so do I. | 我也懂 |
[05:50] | So that’s why I’m gonna kill him. | 所以我会干掉他 |
[05:53] | You? | 你? |
[05:56] | Starbuck, you can barely walk. | 星芭儿 你连走路都困难 |
[06:00] | Look who’s talking. Stim junkie. | 看看谁在说话 瘾君子 |
[06:02] | ALL: Whoa. | 哈 |
[06:06] | You know, I wouldn’t be calling anybody a junkie if I were you, Starbuck. | 星芭儿 像你最近这种醉样 |
[06:10] | Not with the way you’ve been pounding back that booze lately. | 你没资格叫任何人瘾君子 |
[06:14] | One Tigh on this ship’s enough. | 船上有一个泰就够了 |
[06:21] | Well, I got… | 嗯 我出… |
[06:25] | I got 200 here, says I nail Scar’s chrome-plated ass. | 我出200元赌我能干掉”疤痕” |
[06:29] | And when I do, | 如果我做到了 |
[06:30] | you hand that top gun over to me and pour me my first drink. | 把你那个最佳飞行员的奖杯给我 并给我倒上我这辈子第一杯酒 |
[06:33] | PILOT 1: All right, Kat! | 好样的 小凯 |
[06:35] | Your lips will never touch the rim, little girl. | 你的嘴唇永远沾不上它的边 小女孩 |
[06:37] | Starbuck! Starbuck! | 星芭儿! |
[06:39] | We’ll see. | 我们走着瞧 |
[06:40] | Starbuck! Starbuck! | 星芭儿! |
[06:41] | PILOT 1: You’re no better! | 你是最棒的 |
[06:44] | PILOT 2: STARBUCK! | 星芭儿! |
[06:46] | Whoa! Whoa, whoa, whoa. | 哇哇哇 |
[06:52] | Maybe you should slow down. | 也许你该喝慢点 |
[06:55] | Maybe. | 也许是 |
[06:56] | Starbuck! Starbuck! | 星芭儿! |
[06:57] | Maybe not. | 也许不是 |
[06:58] | Starbuck! Starbuck! Starbuck! Starbuck! | 星芭儿! 星芭儿! |
[07:01] | Starbuck! Starbuck! Starbuck! Starbuck! Starbuck! | 星芭儿! 星芭儿! 星芭儿! |
[07:06] | Coming in hot. | 来吧 |
[07:07] | Check your speed! | 检查速度 |
[07:09] | Speed, 250! | 速度250 |
[08:00] | Oh, yeah, it’s got to be Scar. | 哦 它肯定是”疤痕” |
[08:03] | Found your hiding place, you little frakker. | 找到你了 你个小混蛋 |
[08:10] | Starbuck, kiss your 200 goodbye! | 星芭儿和你的200元吻别吧 |
[09:24] | This guy’s mine! | 这家伙归我了 |
[09:29] | STARBUCK: Something’s definitely wrong. | 有些不对劲 |
[09:31] | That can’t be Scar. | 那不是”疤痕” |
[09:33] | He should be jumping or wheeling a gun at us. | 他应该跳来跳去或者盘旋着攻击我们 |
[09:43] | I’ll check our tails. | 我看下我们后面 |
[09:56] | Frak! | 靠! |
[10:00] | Frak! I’m hit! | 靠 我被击中了! |
[10:02] | KAT: Starbuck! | 星芭儿 |
[10:03] | I’m hit, I’m hit, I’m hit! | 我被击中了 我被击中了 |
[10:07] | KAT: See, Beano opened fire too early. | 看 比诺开火太早 |
[10:10] | You guys, | 小子们 |
[10:11] | you’ve gotta fill the windscreen with the sucker | 你们得让那笨蛋靠的足够近 |
[10:13] | or you’re not going to hit him. | 否则就打不到他 |
[10:17] | See, look. He’s still not close enough. | 看 他还不够接近 |
[10:19] | Beano’s already dead. He just doesn’t know it yet. | 比诺这时候已经死定了 只是他还不知道 |
[10:22] | Do any of you guys see where he went wrong? | 你们有人知道他哪里做错了吗? |
[10:29] | There, you see that glint? | 那里 你们看到反射光了吗? |
[10:33] | There. | 那里 |
[10:35] | That’s a Raider. | 那是个赛昂突袭机 |
[10:36] | If Beano hadn’t fixated on his target, he’d have seen that. | 如果比诺当时不是光想打下诱饵机 他应该能够看到的 |
[10:39] | BB: Was it Scar? | 那就是”疤痕”? |
[10:51] | There he is, boys and girls. | 这就是他 各位 |
[10:54] | There’s the motherfrakker I’m gonna kill. | 我一定会击落这个混蛋 |
[11:01] | I’m afraid this is one of those “good news, bad news” conversations. | 我有个好消息 还有个坏消息 |
[11:04] | Bad news first. | 先说坏消息吧 |
[11:07] | The mining ship’s broken another drill bit. | 采矿船的钻头又断了 |
[11:10] | We need to extend again. | 我们要再度延期了 |
[11:11] | Another eight days. | 又要8天 |
[11:12] | Eight more days. Son of a bitch. | 妈的又是8天 |
[11:18] | They’ve just discovered an incredibly rich vein of ore. | 他们刚发现了一个非常富的矿脉 |
[11:22] | Enough to build two entire squadrons of Vipers. | 足够建造两个中队的战斗机 |
[11:25] | I can’t walk away from that. | 我不能失去这个机会 |
[11:26] | What’s the good news? | 那好消息呢? |
[11:28] | The Pegasus production team has just turned out its first combat-ready Viper. | 帕伽索斯生产组刚生产出了第一架可以战斗的蝮蛇 |
[11:32] | We are beginning to replace our losses. | 我们可以补充损失的战斗机了 |
[11:35] | Are they gonna be able to replace pilots as well? | 他们能补充飞行员的损失吗? |
[11:38] | STARBUCK: Let’s review the tactical situation. | 我们再回顾一下当时的情形 |
[11:41] | Four weeks ago, our mining ship struck pay dirt | 四周前我们的采矿船 |
[11:44] | on this asteroid. | 开始在这个小行星采矿 |
[11:45] | A pile of strategic metals | 它上面有我们可以用来 |
[11:47] | that we need to build new ships. | 建造新舰的的重要金属 |
[11:49] | Since we’re sitting ducks until the miners finish the job, | 因为我们在采矿完成以前都会处于挨打的境地 |
[11:52] | the old man has sent the Fleet out of harm’s way | 老头子把舰队放在安全地带 |
[11:54] | under the protection of Pegasus. | 由帕伽索斯来保护 |
[11:56] | Our job is to stay behind and protect the miners. | 我们的任务是支援并且保护采矿船 |
[11:59] | Unfortunately, this star system is full of rocks and dust. | 不幸的是这个星系充满了石头和星尘 |
[12:03] | Dradis cannot tell the rocks from the bad guys, | 雷达无法区分石头和敌人 |
[12:06] | so our only reliable system of detection is… | 所以我们唯一可以信赖的侦查系统就是 |
[12:08] | Our eyeballs. | 我们的眼睛 |
[12:16] | Which means we have to put those eyeballs way out there. | 也就是说我们必须派人到各处 |
[12:21] | Split up, cover a huge perimeter. | 在一个广阔的区域散开 |
[12:24] | We’ll be patrolling the area in divisions of four | 我们要巡逻被分为四块的… |
[12:27] | at these picket points. | 选中的地区 |
[12:28] | Twos. We’re going in sections of twos. | 两人一组 我们以两人为一组去巡逻 |
[12:31] | Are you planning the ops for me now, too? | 从什么时候开始由你来帮我安排行动了? |
[12:37] | CAG wants us to spread out to control a larger area. | 空军指挥官要我们分散开以便控制更广阔的区域 |
[12:42] | It’s right here in the briefings. | 简报里都有了 |
[12:55] | You’re right. So we do go in twos. | 没错 我们两人一组 |
[13:00] | PILOT:Great. You ask her to spread out… | 好! 你让她… |
[13:02] | Scar and his buddies are out there, looking for easy kills. | “疤痕”和他的人就在那里某处 寻找容易猎杀的目标 |
[13:07] | Let’s not give them any. | 不要给他们任何机会 |
[13:08] | This operation is vital | 这个行动 |
[13:11] | to the long-term survival of this Fleet. | 对舰队的长期生存非常重要 |
[13:14] | ADAMA: Yes, it is. | 的确是 |
[13:17] | And we’ll continue to support it. | 所以我们会继续支持它 |
[13:19] | They’re grinding us down Viper by Viper. | 他们在一架战斗机一架战斗机的消耗我们 |
[13:22] | Why have they stopped coming at us en masse? | 为什么他们现在不派大部队了? |
[13:25] | Is it because we destroyed their Resurrection ship? | 因为我们摧毁了他们的复活船? |
[13:27] | Starbuck’s working on that. | 星芭儿正在想对策 |
[13:29] | BOOMER: You know, Scar has probably died | 这个家伙可能… |
[13:31] | and been reborn a dozen times. | 已经死后重生十几次了 |
[13:35] | You may have faced him before. | 也许你曾经碰到过他 |
[13:37] | So what, Raiders reincarnate, just like you? | 怎么 赛昂突袭机能重生? 和你一样? |
[13:41] | Yeah. Just like me. | 是的 和我一样 |
[13:45] | Great. | 太好了 |
[13:47] | What a frakking world. | 这是个怎么样的世界啊 |
[13:50] | A Raider’s much like a trained animal, | 突袭机非常像一只受训的动物 |
[13:53] | with basic consciousness and survival instinct. | 具有基本的意识和生存本能 |
[13:58] | You know, but with the destruction of the Resurrection ship, | 但是由于复活船被摧毁 |
[14:01] | when they die, they’re really dead. | 当他们死去他们就真的死掉了 |
[14:05] | So, they’re not gonna mount mass attacks | 所以他们不会组织 |
[14:07] | where they could have major casualties. | 可能会造成大量伤亡的大规模进攻 |
[14:11] | Raiders reincarnate. | 赛昂突袭机的重生? |
[14:14] | Makes sense, doesn’t it? | 很有用不是吗? |
[14:16] | It takes months for you to train a nugget | 要用几个月才能把一个新手训练成… |
[14:18] | into an effective Viper pilot. | 战斗机飞行员 |
[14:20] | And then they get killed and then you lose your experience, | 然后他们被杀 他们的经验 |
[14:23] | their knowledge, their skill sets, | 他们的知识 他们的技巧 |
[14:25] | it’s gone forever. | 全部都会永远的消失 |
[14:26] | So, if you could bring them back and put them in a brand new body, | 所以如果你能把他们带回来 给他们一个全新的身体 |
[14:29] | wouldn’t you do it? | 你会不这么做吗? |
[14:31] | ‘Cause death then becomes a learning experience. | 因为死亡变成了一种经验的学习 |
[14:37] | How… How many pilots have we lost? | 我们失去了多少飞行员? |
[14:42] | I mean, have you lost? | 我是说你们失去了多少飞行员? |
[14:50] | You know, there are times when I look at you | 有时候当我看着你 |
[14:57] | and I forget what you are. | 我会忘了你到底是什么 |
[15:03] | All I see is | 我看到的是 |
[15:06] | that kid | 那个日复一日 |
[15:08] | that spooched her landings day after day. | 练习降落的孩子 |
[15:13] | The kid that was frakking the Chief | 那个和“头”乱搞然后 |
[15:15] | and thinking she was getting away with it. | 自以为没人知道的女孩 |
[15:22] | Yeah, I remember. | 是啊 我记得 |
[15:28] | You were like a big sister. | 你就像是大姐姐 |
[15:44] | Kara, | 卡拉 |
[15:47] | be careful of Scar, okay? | 当心”疤痕”好吗? |
[15:49] | He’s filled with rage. | 他充满了愤怒 |
[15:51] | About what? | 为什么? |
[15:53] | Dying’s a painful and traumatic experience. | 死亡是一种痛苦和伤痛的经历 |
[15:56] | Every time he’s reborn, he’s filled with more bitter memories. | 每次重生他都增加了更多痛苦的记忆 |
[16:00] | Scar hates you every bit as much as you hate him. | “疤痕”就像你们恨他一样恨你们 |
[16:13] | STARBUCK: A Raider is a squirmy son of a bitch. | 赛昂突袭机总是在走曲线 |
[16:17] | You won’t be able to keep him in your sights for more than two seconds, | 他们不会呆在你的视线里超过2秒钟 |
[16:20] | so you have to deliver a killing burst within that time, | 所以你必须在那段时间给他致命一击 |
[16:23] | or he will turn and nail you. | 否则他就会转过来对付你 |
[16:26] | All that yanking and banking | 这些来回旋转 |
[16:28] | gives you one hell of a case of vertigo. | 会给你晕眩的感觉 |
[16:31] | And that is what this chair simulates. | 这张椅子就是模拟这个的 |
[16:33] | KAT: All right, Jo-Jo! | 好了 Jo-Jo |
[16:35] | DUCK: Come on. KAT: Come on, Jo-Jo. | 加油 加油 Jo-Jo |
[16:36] | BB: Come on, Jo-Jo. Let’s go. | 加油 Jo-Jo |
[16:38] | DUCK: He’s not looking too great. | 他看上去不太好 |
[16:39] | Hang in there. Come on. | 加油 |
[16:40] | KAT: Hit him, hit him. Tough stuff. Go! | 打啊 狠狠打 |
[16:45] | Hey, hey, hey. BB: Jo-Jo, up, up, up! | 嗨 嗨 Jo-Jo 起来 |
[16:48] | Time! | 时间到! |
[16:53] | Not bad. At least he hit the target. | 不错 至少没脱靶 |
[16:56] | Well, that’s a lot better than I did the first time. | 是啊比我第一次好多了 |
[16:58] | I think I took out that clock over there. | 我记得我打飞了那只钟 |
[17:00] | So, what’s the all-time record? | 那么最高记录是什么? |
[17:02] | HOTDOG: Four hits on the X-ring. | 四发命中靶心 |
[17:05] | Are you kidding? Who did that? | 开什么玩笑? 谁做到的? |
[17:08] | I did. | 我 |
[17:09] | Mind if I give it a shot, for old times’ sake? | 介意我来试试 追忆一下往昔时光吗? |
[17:12] | Be my guest. | 请便 |
[17:15] | DUCK: Yeah. KARA: Yeah. | 好 |
[17:17] | Come on, now, Kat. | 继续 凯特 |
[17:22] | Two seconds. DUCK: Go, Kat. Come on, Kat! | 两秒 加油 凯塔 |
[17:24] | WOMAN: Go, Kat. Get him! STARBUCK: Time! | 加油 凯特 打啊 时间到 |
[17:32] | Five. Yes! | 五发全中 太好了 ! |
[17:34] | ALL: Whoa! All right! Way to go! | 好吧 出发 |
[17:36] | Frak! I’m hit! I’m hit! | 靠!我被击中了 |
[17:39] | KAT: Starbuck! | 星芭儿 |
[17:40] | I’m hit, I’m hit, I’m hit! Kat. | 我被击中了 我被击中了 |
[17:42] | Starbuck, where the hell are you? | 我是星芭儿 你在哪里? |
[17:45] | Starbuck, I lost visual on you. | 星芭儿 我看不见你 |
[17:51] | Starbuck, what’s your position? | 星芭儿 报告你的位置? |
[17:57] | STARBUCK: Primary and secondary hydraulics are bent. | 主次流体管弯曲 |
[17:59] | I can deal with it! | 我能处理 |
[18:00] | Starbuck, I got no visual on you! Where you at? | 星芭儿 我看不见你 你在哪里? |
[18:04] | Forget it, Kat. Scar is mine. | 别管了 凯特” 疤痕”归我了 |
[18:09] | KAT: Don’t be an idiot, Starbuck! What’s your position? | 别犯傻 星芭儿 报告你的位置 |
[18:15] | STARBUCK: Yeah, you remember me, don’t you? | 你记得我 对吗? |
[18:19] | You want my ass so bad you can taste it. Well, keep coming! | 想击落我 你可以试试看 来吧 |
[18:23] | ‘Cause I guaran-frakking-tee you I will put you down this time, for good! | 我发誓他妈的这次要干掉你 |
[18:39] | One more. | 再来一次来啊 |
[18:42] | HELO: Come on, Starbuck, let’s go. Get it up. | 得了 星芭儿 走吧 算了 |
[18:50] | Why are you pushing so hard? | 为什么你这么拼命? |
[18:53] | Kat’s just another hotshot kid out to make her bones. | 凯特不过就是另一个不知天高地厚的孩子罢了 |
[18:59] | Like you were before you met Anders. | 和你在没遇到安德斯之前一样 |
[19:07] | You ever think about him? | 你想他吗? |
[19:08] | What’s the point? | 你想说什么? |
[19:10] | He’s dead. | 他已经死了 |
[19:16] | Kara, | 卡拉 |
[19:18] | if you didn’t think he had a chance of surviving, | 如果你知道他没有生存的希望 |
[19:20] | why’d you promise to return with a rescue party? | 为什么答应他会和一个救援队回去? |
[19:23] | I thought I was… | 我想 |
[19:29] | I don’t know what I thought. | 我不知道我怎么想的 |
[19:51] | Captain Thrace, if Scar jumps us out there… | 特蕾丝上校 如果”疤痕”突然出现时 |
[19:54] | Keep your eyes open so he can’t. | 提高警惕盯着他 他就无计可施 |
[19:59] | But if I screw up and he bushwhacks me, | 但如果我没发现他的偷袭 |
[20:01] | what do I do then? | 我怎么办? |
[20:05] | Come on. | 好啦! |
[20:06] | They drilled this into you over and over and over again at basic air combat. | 你在基础空战课上练习了那么多次 |
[20:10] | I know, sir, but Scar is something I’m not… | 我知道 长官 但是”疤痕”可不是… |
[20:12] | Scar is no different than any other attacker. | 疤痕和别的攻击者并没有不同 |
[20:15] | If he comes at you, turn into him. | 他朝你飞来 你转向他 |
[20:17] | Get closer, pull the trigger. | 接近 扣扳机 |
[20:19] | Into him. Get closer. Pull the trigger. Thank you, sir. | 转向他 接近 扣扳机 谢谢长官 |
[20:23] | Don’t run, or you’ll die. | 别逃 否则你会死 |
[20:26] | Right. | 对 |
[20:32] | What are you waiting for? | 你还在等什么? |
[20:34] | Nothing, sir. | 没什么 长官 |
[20:38] | Come here. | 过来 |
[20:40] | Come here, I wanna talk to you. | 过来 我想和你说几句 |
[20:44] | KAT: Now listen to me. | 听我说 |
[20:45] | You’re flying Duck’s wing today, Baxton, right? | 今天你是达克的僚机 巴克斯顿 对吗? |
[20:47] | Yes. Call sign BB, sir. | 是的代号BB 长官 |
[20:50] | Okay, Duck’s one of our best pilots that we got. | 达克是我们最好的飞行员之一 |
[20:52] | Okay, so just do what he says, and you’ll be fine. | 所以照他说的做 你就会没事 |
[20:54] | Just don’t let the Raiders get anywhere near the miners. | 不要让突袭击靠近采矿船就可以了 |
[20:57] | Okay. Yeah. | 好的 |
[20:58] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢长官 |
[20:59] | Go get them, Tiger. | 去干掉他们 |
[21:03] | Starbuck. | 星芭儿 |
[21:08] | That kid needs more than a pat on the ass | 那个孩子需要的不仅仅是安慰… |
[21:10] | and a textbook quote about tactics, okay? | 和教科书上的战术 |
[21:13] | You wanna be the wet-nurse, go right ahead, all right. Be my guest. | 你想做他的奶妈 我不拦你 随你便 |
[21:16] | His jacket says he’s a qualified Viper jock, | 他那身制服说明他是合格的战斗机飞行员 |
[21:19] | so I either fly him or I ground him and then we go up short. | 所以我要么让他飞 要么不让他飞 |
[21:24] | What’s it gonna be? | 到底怎么样呢? |
[21:26] | Your call, Kat. | 你来决定 凯特 |
[21:31] | STARBUCK: Galactica, Starbuck. Wilco return to base. | 卡拉狄加 星芭儿和威尔克返回基地 |
[21:34] | DUALLA: Roger that, Starbuck. | 收到 |
[21:36] | DUCK: BB, Duck. | BB 达克 |
[21:37] | Four Raiders from behind the rock at left ten, coming hard. | 四架赛昂突袭机从左上10点方向袭来 来势凶猛 |
[21:40] | Looks like Scar. | 看上去像”疤痕” |
[21:41] | BB: Duck, BB, what do we do? | 达克 我是BB 我们该怎么做? |
[21:43] | We don’t have enough fuel to mix it up. We bug out, BB. | 我们没有足够燃料来缠斗了 我们退出 BB |
[21:46] | Let our relief deal with them. We’re going home. | 让别人来对付他们 我们回去 |
[21:49] | BB: Negative. Starbuck said to turn into any attack. Weapons hot. | 不行! 星芭儿说应该迎上去攻击 武器准备完毕! |
[21:53] | You’re bingo fuel. Don’t attack, you idiot. | 你们没燃料了 别攻击 你个笨蛋 |
[21:55] | DUCK: Gods damn it, BB, this is the frakking exception. | 我靠 BB 这次是他妈的例外 |
[21:58] | Abort and reform! | 退出重新组队 |
[22:00] | STARBUCK: Duck, Starbuck. Position? | 达克 我是星芭儿 报告位置? |
[22:02] | Four-two alpha, behind the Big Spud. | 阿尔法4-2 在那个大陨石后面 |
[22:04] | We need a hand, right frakking now. | 我们需要帮助 马上 |
[22:07] | You’re on your own, Duck. Everybody’s way out of range. | 你们只能靠自己了 达克 所有人都远在攻击范围之外 |
[22:10] | STARBUCK: Duck, be there in six minutes. | 达克 我6分钟内可以到达 |
[22:12] | KAT: Duck, Kat. Eight minutes, out. | 达克 我是凯特 八分钟内可以到达 |
[22:14] | BB: Duck, they’re on my six! Oh, my Gods. | 达克 他们在我六点方向 天啊 |
[22:17] | Duck! | 达克 |
[22:38] | It’s all right, Jo-Jo. | 没关系 Jo-Jo |
[22:39] | MAN: Verify PC-2 pressure zero, | 确认pc-2压力为零 |
[22:41] | throttles closed, oxygen generator and master switches off. | 阀门关闭 氧气发动机和主开关关闭 |
[22:48] | Check. Shutdown complete. | 检查完毕 完全关闭 |
[22:50] | Nothing you could do, Captain. | 和你没关系 上校 |
[22:51] | Too far away. | 你们离开太远了 |
[22:56] | KAT: Nice work, Starbuck. | 干得漂亮 星芭儿 |
[22:58] | What the hell happened to BB? | BB 到底怎么了? |
[23:01] | What happened? | 怎么了? |
[23:02] | He did exactly what you told him to do, Captain. | 他完全按照你说的做 上校 |
[23:07] | Him and Duck had bingo fuel and a head start home, | 他和达克已经没燃料 并且离基地很近 |
[23:09] | but instead, that FNG turned and attacked. | 但他却掉头攻击 |
[23:12] | Scar lit him up like a pinwheel. | “疤痕”把他打了个稀巴烂 |
[23:15] | Why’d he try to take on Scar by himself? | 为什么他想自己干掉”疤痕”? |
[23:18] | Stupid idiot. | 愚蠢的白痴 |
[23:20] | “Try to run and you’re dead. “ | “想跑的话你就死定了” |
[23:22] | I heard you. You drilled that into that poor moron’s head. | 我听到你说的 你把这些灌输给他 |
[23:26] | You know what? | 你知道吗? |
[23:27] | You and I both know that 99% of the time | 你我都知道这在99%的情况下 |
[23:30] | that is the right move. | 这都是正确的 |
[23:33] | Not this time. | 但不包括这次 |
[23:46] | APOLLO: You know what gets me? | 你知道什么使我困扰吗? |
[23:50] | I know that in two weeks I won’t remember his face. | 我知道两周内我就会忘掉他长什么样 |
[23:55] | I can’t remember any of their faces after they’re killed. | 在他们被杀后我无法回忆起任何一个人的长相 |
[24:00] | No matter how hard I try, they just fade. | 无论我怎么努力去回忆 他们都逐渐淡去 |
[24:04] | I don’t even remember their names. | 我连他们的名字都想不起来 |
[24:09] | The names. | 名字 |
[24:11] | Well, let’s see, there was Flattop, | 哦 我想想 好像有个叫弗莱托普的 |
[24:19] | who bought it on his thousandth landing. | 在他第1000次降落时失事 |
[24:22] | There was Chuckles. | 还有个叫查克斯的 |
[24:25] | Stop it, all right? | 停下 |
[24:27] | Please, it’s not funny. | 拜托 这不好玩 |
[24:29] | All right. | 好吧 |
[24:30] | It’s not funny. It is funny. | 这不好玩 很好玩 |
[24:32] | You know, the President says that we’re saving humanity | 总统说 拯救人类 |
[24:38] | for a bright, shiny future | 是为了人类在地球上 |
[24:43] | on Earth | 更光辉美好的未来 |
[24:45] | that you and I are never gonna see. | 而你和我却永远看不到 |
[24:50] | We’re not. Because we go out | 我们看不到 因为我们… |
[24:54] | over and over again, | 一次一次的出战 |
[25:00] | until some day, some metal motherfrakker | 直到某天 某个赛昂混蛋 |
[25:07] | is gonna catch us on a bad day and just blow us away. | 在一个我们倒霉的日子里把我们干掉 |
[25:14] | Bright, shiny futures are overrated, anyway. | 不管怎么说 光辉美好的未来好像有点说过头了 |
[25:28] | That’s why | 这就是为什么 |
[25:30] | we got to get what we can right now. | 我们现在应该及时行乐 |
[25:36] | I’ll drink to that. | 我要敬一杯 |
[25:40] | To right now. | 敬现在 |
[25:48] | So why don’t we? | 那为什么我们还不干呢? |
[25:52] | Why don’t we what? | 干什么? |
[26:08] | Hey, wait a minute. What? | 嘿 等会 |
[26:09] | Wait a minute. | 等会 |
[26:14] | Ow! Hey, slow down. | 哦 嘿 慢一点 |
[26:27] | Whoa. This isn’t a race. | 这不是什么比赛 |
[26:29] | Kara, what’s going on? What’s going on? | 卡拉 怎么了? |
[26:32] | What’s wrong with you? All right? | 你怎么了? 好了吗? |
[26:36] | Okay, you know what? I don’t wanna know. I don’t wanna know. | 你猜怎么着 我也不想知道了 |
[26:40] | Hey! What about us? | 嘿 我们的关系呢? |
[26:42] | There is no “us”. All right? | 我们的关系根本不存在 行了吗? |
[26:44] | I just wanted a good lay. | 我只想好好过一天 |
[26:45] | There is nothing here. Do you get that? | 并不意味着任何东西 明白了吗? |
[26:48] | Nothing! Sure. | 什么也没有 好吧 |
[26:52] | My Gods! | 天啊 |
[26:58] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[27:02] | Well, that’s just great. | 哦 真是太好了 |
[27:03] | Frak or fight, huh? | 做爱或吵架? |
[27:05] | Okay, maybe I am just a quick lay, | 好吧 也许我不过是你的又一次一夜情 |
[27:08] | but, Kara, I’m also your friend. | 但是卡拉 我还是你朋友 |
[27:10] | I am hung up on a dead guy, okay? | 我总是忘不掉一个死鬼 |
[27:14] | And it is pissing me off. | 这使我不爽 |
[27:17] | And I don’t know what I’m doing. | 我也不知道我在干吗 |
[27:24] | Anders, right? On Caprica. The resistance fighter. | 安德斯 对吗? 在卡布里卡上的那个抵抗战士 |
[27:27] | Yeah, well, Samuel’s dead, so what does it matter? | 塞缪尔死都死了 还有什么关系? |
[27:28] | Oh, Kara, please, for once in your life… I don’t need your pity, Lee. | 卡拉 别这样… 我不需要你的怜悯 李! |
[27:31] | You haven’t got my pity! | 我不是怜悯你 |
[27:33] | Listen, you are fine. You are fine with the dead guys. | 你做的很好 你善于和死人相处 |
[27:36] | It’s the living ones you can’t deal with. | 但却无法处理和活人的关系 |
[28:59] | There you are. I got visual on you, Starbuck. | 看到你了 我看到你了 星芭儿 |
[29:00] | I’m inbound about 15 out. | 我在15点方向进入 |
[29:05] | Now! | 就现在! |
[29:09] | STARBUCK: All right, Scar, let’s see how much you like playing chicken | 好吧”疤痕” 让我们看看 没办法重生 |
[29:12] | when you can’t downward, you bitch. | 会不会让你变成胆小鬼 混蛋 |
[29:14] | How’s it feel, you bastard? | 感觉怎么样 你个杂种? |
[29:16] | One of us is gonna have to break away first and it isn’t gonna be me. | 我们之中会有人先顶不住 那个人决不会是我! |
[29:24] | KAT: Starbuck, wake up! He’s a machine! He’s not gonna break! | 星芭儿 醒醒! 他是个机器 他不会让开的 |
[29:30] | You’re committing suicide, Starbuck! | 你在自杀 星芭儿! |
[29:51] | In two-on-two engagements, | 在二对二作战中 |
[29:53] | Cylon Raiders like to isolate individual Vipers, | 赛昂突袭机喜欢孤立我们 |
[29:57] | and then gang up on one, | 然后他们二打一 |
[30:00] | hoping to kill it before his wingman has a chance to protect him. | 在僚机过来保护之前干掉长机 |
[30:08] | MAN: Captain. | 上校 |
[30:18] | Which is exactly what happened to Jo-Jo 20 minutes ago. | 20分钟前Jo-Jo就是这么被干掉的 |
[30:21] | KAT: Oh, no. DUCK: Frak me. | 哦 不 我靠 |
[30:23] | Was it Scar? | “疤痕”干的? |
[30:25] | The bastard smoked Jo-Jo and jumped away in less than 15 seconds | 这个杂种在15秒之内干掉了Jo-Jo 然后跳离了 |
[30:29] | before his wingman could get a shot off. | 他的僚机还没来得及射击 |
[30:33] | And where were you? | 那么当时你在哪里呢? |
[30:37] | What? | 什么? |
[30:39] | Flight schedule had you flying lead for Jo-Jo on that patrol, so, | 按飞行计划应该是你带领Jo-Jo巡逻 |
[30:44] | why’d you assign Snake to take your place? | 为什么你让斯耐克代替了你? |
[30:47] | Was it too early in the morning for you, Starbuck? | 是不是早上爬不起来? 星芭儿 |
[30:51] | What exactly are you trying to say, Lieutenant? | 你到底想说什么 中尉? |
[30:55] | What I’m trying to say, Captain, | 我想说的是 上校 |
[30:58] | is maybe if you weren’t up all night drinking, | 如果你晚上少喝几杯 |
[31:00] | Jo-Jo would have still been here. | Jo-Jo也许现在还活着 |
[31:02] | PILOT:Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[31:12] | Give us the room. | 其他人都出去 |
[31:32] | What is it with you, Katraine? | 你到底怎么了 凯特? |
[31:34] | Ever since I got back, you have been on my ass like a bad rash. | 自从我回来后 你就处处和我作对 |
[31:39] | You know, coming in late for a briefing ’cause you’re hung over, | 简报迟到 让大家等 |
[31:42] | that’s bad enough, | 就已经够糟的了 |
[31:43] | but when you back out on a mission… | 但是退出例行任务就太过份了 |
[31:46] | I put Snake in my place because I was in no condition to fly and I knew that. | 因为我状态不佳 所以让斯耐克代替我 我有自知之明 |
[31:52] | You see, unlike you, I don’t take a bunch of pills | 我不像你吃那么多药片 |
[31:54] | and then climb in my cockpit so wired | 然后爬进我座舱 |
[31:56] | that I can’t land the frakking ship. | 弄得我无法着陆 |
[32:01] | Starbuck, you’re an embarrassment. | 星芭儿 你是个笑话 |
[32:05] | You used to be the hottest stick on the Fleet. | 你过去是舰队最佳飞行员 |
[32:07] | Now, | 现在 |
[32:10] | you’re just a reckless drunk who sends other people out to get killed. | 你只是个鲁莽的酒鬼 让别人去送死 |
[32:20] | What are you gonna do? What are you gonna do? | 你想干什么? |
[32:23] | Are you going to hit me, Starbuck? | 你想打我? |
[32:30] | It scares you, doesn’t it? | 你怕了 是吗? |
[32:31] | Actually, no. | 事实上 不 |
[32:36] | You’re afraid most of the time, Kat. | 你一直在害怕 凯特 |
[32:40] | You’re afraid that you’re going to end up | 你怕你最终会像 |
[32:41] | like that picture of Reilly’s girlfriend. | 莱利女朋友的照片那样 |
[32:45] | Some little | 再也 |
[32:49] | forgotten picture that nobody really remembers. | 没人会记得你 |
[32:55] | You see, that’s why you’re riding my ass so hard. | 所以你总是来找我麻烦 |
[33:00] | So no one will notice that Scar | 没人注意到你被”疤痕”… |
[33:03] | scares the living crap out of you. | 吓得屁滚尿流 |
[33:16] | Ten-hut! | 注意! |
[33:24] | What’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[33:29] | A little tactical discussion, sir. | 只是战术讨论 长官 |
[33:33] | Well, it must have been lively. | 还真是生动啊 |
[33:38] | All right, I’m pairing you two up. | 对了 我把你们组成一对 |
[33:40] | Kat, I want you to fly Starbuck’s wing out by the Big Spud. | 凯特我要你作为星芭儿的僚机到那个大陨石边上巡逻 |
[33:42] | Sir, I… | 长官 我… |
[33:46] | I got a hunch a couple Raiders are gonna try and sneak through that sector, | 有很多赛昂突袭机想溜过那个区域 |
[33:50] | so I want my heavy hitters out there to greet them. | 所以我要我最好的射手在那里招呼他们 |
[33:55] | Skids up in 49 minutes. | 49分钟内准备好 |
[34:04] | Sir. | 长官 |
[34:13] | Starbuck. | 星芭儿 |
[34:20] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[35:31] | STARBUCK:Entering Sector 2-5-9. | 进入 259 区域 |
[35:33] | Keep your eyes open, Kat. This is where BB and Jo-Jo bought it. | 提高警惕 凯特 BB 和Jo-Jo就在这里送命 |
[35:37] | Kassie. Kassie? Maybe that was her name? | 凯茜 凯茜!也许这才是她名字 |
[35:39] | You know, Kat, I told you I have no frakking idea. | 知道吗 凯特 我告诉过你我不知道 |
[35:41] | So give it a rest, all right? | 所以别再烦我了 好吗? |
[35:43] | KAT: Whoa, hold up, Starbuck. You see that? | 注意 星芭儿 你看到那个了吗? |
[35:45] | Oh, yeah, it’s got to be Scar. | 好极了!那肯定是”疤痕” |
[36:01] | STARBUCK: Something’s definitely wrong. | 好像很不对劲 |
[36:03] | That can’t be Scar. | 那个决不会是”疤痕” |
[36:07] | Frak! I’m hit! | 靠! 我被击中 |
[36:08] | KAT: Starbuck! | 星芭儿 |
[36:10] | STARBUCK: I’m hit, I’m hit, I’m hit! | 我被击中了 我被击中了 |
[36:15] | Don’t be an idiot, Starbuck! What’s your position? | 不要傻了星芭儿 报告你的位置? |
[36:20] | STARBUCK: Yeah, you remember me, don’t you? | 现在你记起我了 是吗? |
[36:23] | There you are. I got visual on you, Starbuck. | 看到了 看到你了 星芭儿 |
[36:25] | I’m inbound about 15 out. | 我在15点方向进入 |
[36:27] | STARBUCK: All right, Scar, let’s see how much you like playing chicken | “疤痕”让我们看看 |
[36:29] | when you can’t downward, you bitch. | 你不能重生后的胆小鬼样 |
[36:32] | How’s it feel, you bastard? | 感觉如何 你个杂种 |
[36:33] | One of us is gonna have to break away first and it isn’t going to be me. | 我们之中会有一个人闪开但那个人不会是我! |
[36:36] | Starbuck, I’m inbound your starboard… | 星芭儿 我从你右侧进入 |
[36:42] | Starbuck, wake up! | 星芭儿 醒醒吧! |
[36:45] | KAT: He’s a machine! He’s not gonna break! | 他是个机器 他不会让开的! |
[36:53] | He’s a machine! He’s not gonna break! | 他是个机器 他不会让开的! |
[36:57] | I do this and you lose. | 我没什么可以失去了 |
[37:01] | You’re committing suicide, Starbuck! | 你在自杀 星芭儿! |
[37:12] | I’m coming back. | 我会回来的 |
[37:20] | I said it. I meant it. | 我说了 我是认真的 |
[37:26] | Yeah, okay. | 好的 |
[37:59] | Gods damn it! | 他妈的 |
[38:07] | I am gonna put him right in front of you. | 我会把他引到你的正前方 |
[38:09] | Do not miss him, you frakking stim junkie. | 不要打偏了 你个瘾君子 |
[38:38] | That’s the way it’s done! Yeah! | 就应该这么干! |
[38:41] | Let’s go home, Skipper! | 好我们回去 队长 |
[38:59] | KAT:Captain Starbuck! | 星芭儿上校! |
[39:02] | Hey, Starbuck. | 嘿 星芭儿! |
[39:05] | My cup runneth dry. | 我杯子空了 |
[39:10] | Seems I recall somebody boasting that my lips would never touch this rim? | 我好像记得有人吹牛 说我的嘴唇永远碰不到这个杯子边 |
[39:55] | WOMAN: For you, Kat. | 敬你 凯特 |
[40:01] | You earned it. | 你赢了 |
[40:23] | To BB, | 敬 BB |
[40:26] | Jo-Jo, | 敬Jo-Jo |
[40:29] | Reilly, | 莱利 |
[40:32] | Beano, | 比诺 |
[40:35] | Dipper, | 迪普 |
[40:37] | Flattop. | 弗莱托普 |
[40:41] | Chuckles. | 查克斯 |
[40:44] | Jolly. | 嘉莉 |
[40:47] | Crashdown. | 克莱许唐 |
[40:49] | Sheppard. | 谢泼德 |
[40:52] | Dash. | 戴许 |
[40:56] | Flyboy. | 弗莱博艾 |
[41:00] | Stepchild. | 斯带普查尔德 |
[41:03] | Puppet. | 帕比特 |
[41:07] | Fireball. | 法尔伯 |
[41:29] | To all of them. | 敬他们所有的人 |
[41:34] | So say we all. | 齐心协力 |
[41:36] | ALL: So say we all! | 齐心协力 |
[41:39] | So say we all. | 齐心协力 |
[41:49] | I could have done it, you know? | 我本可以做到的 知道吗 |
[41:52] | I could have taken out Scar. | 我本可以干掉”疤痕” |
[41:56] | Head-on pass, straight for him. | 迎头飞过去 和他面对面 |
[42:01] | Just needed to get a little closer. | 只要再接近一点 |
[42:05] | So why didn’t you do it? | 那你为什么不那么做呢? |
[42:07] | I probably would have died in the process. | 可能在那对飞过程中就被干掉 |
[42:10] | The bastard was too good. | 那个杂种太厉害了 |
[42:13] | A couple months ago, I wouldn’t even have thought about that. | 几个月以前 我连想也不会去想 |
[42:16] | Would have just gone for the glory, | 我会为了荣誉直冲过去 |
[42:18] | hoping I could pull it out of the fire somehow. | 然后希望能躲过去 |
[42:21] | Don’t be kicking yourself. | 不要再埋怨自己了 |
[42:23] | You did the right thing and called in your wingman, okay? | 你呼叫僚机是正确的 不是吗? |
[42:26] | Scar’s dead. You and Kat came back alive. | “疤痕”死了而你和凯特活着回来了 |
[42:32] | That’s not why I did it, though. | 这并非我那么做的原因 |
[42:33] | I can’t get Anders out of my head. | 因为我无法停止想念安德斯 |
[42:36] | I can’t get over this insane hope that maybe he’s alive. | 因为我还抱着一丝希望也许他还活着 |
[42:47] | You got something to live for now, | 你现在有了为之而活下去的理由 |
[42:49] | not just die for. | 而不再只有为之而死的理由 |