时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:21] | NARRATOR: Previously on Battlestar Galactica. | 《太空堡垒卡拉狄加》前情回顾 |
[00:24] | The Raiders are going to send a signal to activate the virus. | 突袭机要发送信号激活病毒了 |
[00:27] | On my mark, initiate the computer wipe. | 听我的口令 初始化删除程序 |
[00:31] | I’m connecting to the network now. | 我正在连接网络 |
[00:35] | Congratulations, Commander. | 祝贺你 指挥官 |
[00:40] | I’m leaving Galactica, not you. | 我要离开卡拉狄加 不是你 |
[00:48] | I’m coming back. | 我回来了 |
[00:50] | I said it. | 我说了 |
[00:52] | I meant it. | 我是认真的 |
[00:55] | I understand what it’s like | 我能理解失去你所… |
[00:57] | to lose someone that you care about deeply. | 在意的人时的感受 |
[01:01] | They’re not lost. Not yet. | 我们还没失去他们 |
[01:03] | We have to go back to Caprica. | 我们必须返回卡布里卡 |
[01:07] | Given the current situation, I’m afraid that I have no alternative | 根据目前情况 我已无可选择 |
[01:10] | but to announce that I am, as of now, a candidate for the Presidency. | 我只能宣布 从现在开始 我参加总统竞选 |
[02:13] | I’m gonna lose. | 我会输 |
[02:31] | Yes, come in. | 进 |
[02:34] | One minute, Madam President. | 还有1分钟 总统女士 |
[02:35] | Thank you, Tory. | 谢谢你 托瑞 |
[02:44] | No one should be under any illusions about what we’re gonna face here. | 不要对我们面对的任务抱有幻想 |
[02:48] | Our final jump will take us intra-atmosphere, | 我们的最后一次跳跃将到达距地面… |
[02:51] | less than two clicks above the surface. | 不到两公里的大气层内 |
[02:56] | We’re also expecting to take heavy fire. | 我们也可能会遭到猛烈袭击 |
[03:00] | Simulations indicate losses of up to 20% can be expected. | 模拟演习表明 我们可能会损失近20%的兵力 |
[03:03] | 20%! | 百分之二十! |
[03:05] | That’s why this mission has been designated | 所以此次任务 |
[03:06] | as Two-Alpha by the command authority. | 被指挥部定为2A级 |
[03:10] | It’s volunteer only. | 自愿报名 |
[03:12] | You want out, | 谁想退出 |
[03:14] | now’s the time. | 就趁现在 |
[03:18] | I know it’s hard to believe right now, but if you have faith, | 我知道你现在不太相信这种事 但如果你有信心 |
[03:21] | everything will turn out exactly as it should. | 一切都会按天意行事 |
[03:25] | I don’t like to lose. | 我不喜欢输 |
[03:27] | Have faith. | 要有信心 |
[03:29] | I’m about to face public humiliation, | 我就要面对公众的羞辱了 |
[03:33] | and you are singing the same old song. | 你却还在老调重弹 |
[03:37] | I’m a little tired of the melody. | 我可有些烦了 |
[03:41] | Oh. | 哦 |
[03:43] | Sorry about the mess. It’s a bit of a ritual. | 不好意思弄得这么乱 这算是一种仪式 |
[03:47] | Superstition, really. | 有点迷信色彩 |
[03:49] | I used to do this before testifying at committee hearings. | 我以前在委员会的 听证会上作证前就这样 |
[03:52] | This is what I do. I take… | 我会这样 先拿出一张卡片 |
[03:54] | Memorize the talking points, then tear the card, | 记住论点 然后把卡片撕掉 |
[03:59] | let the pieces fall as they may. It helps. | 让碎片自由落地 这样挺奏效的 |
[04:02] | Yeah, my father used to break pencils before he went into court, | 我父亲在开庭前 通常是折断铅笔 |
[04:05] | then borrow one from the clerk. | 然后再向文员借 |
[04:08] | Break preconceptions. Work with what you have. | 代表丢掉成见 以事实为依据 |
[04:11] | You know, I like that. | 我喜欢 |
[04:13] | Let me see. | 我看看 |
[04:14] | I like it. | 我喜欢 |
[04:21] | That’s good. | 不错 |
[04:23] | Feel better? | 感觉好些了? |
[04:24] | Yeah, but what happens if the moderator doesn’t have a pencil? | 恩 那如果主持人没有铅笔怎么办? |
[04:29] | Then you’re pretty screwed. | 那你惨了 |
[04:38] | Oh. | 哦 |
[04:43] | Oh, no. | 不是吧 |
[04:45] | I used to get the giggles before debate team | 我上高中的时候在每次辩论前… |
[04:48] | in high school. | 就总是傻笑 |
[04:51] | Yes? | 进 |
[04:53] | It’s time, Madam President. | 到时间了 总统女士 |
[04:54] | Thank you, Tory. | 谢谢 托瑞 |
[05:00] | What many of you don’t know is that the captured Cylon Heavy Raider | 很多人还不知道被捕获的重型赛昂突袭机的跳跃距离 |
[05:03] | is capable of much longer jumps than our Raptors. | 要比我们的猛禽远很多 |
[05:06] | In fact, we realized early on | 事实上 我们较早前才发现… |
[05:08] | that if we could install the Heavy Raider navigational system | 我们可以把重型突袭机的导航系统 |
[05:11] | aboard one of our Raptors, | 安装到我们的一艘猛禽号上 |
[05:13] | a strike team could make the entire trip back to Caprica | 攻击小队在10次跳跃之内… |
[05:16] | in less than 10 jumps. | 就可以返回卡布里卡 |
[05:18] | Now, the limiting factor up until now | 到目前为止 一个限制我们的因素就是… |
[05:20] | has been our inability to install the Cylon computer with our computer. | 无法将赛昂计算机安装到我们的计算机上 |
[05:26] | That obstacle has now been overcome. | 而现在这个障碍已被克服了 |
[05:45] | She’s here to help us. | 她是来帮助我们的 |
[05:47] | She’s gonna lay out our navigational markers | 她会布置我们的航标 |
[05:49] | and update our jump coordinates. | 更新我们的跳跃坐标 |
[05:50] | Does anyone have a problem with that? | 谁有异议吗? |
[06:00] | You’ve been chosen to lead these people by Almighty God. | 你是被全能的神选中来引领这些人的 |
[06:07] | It will happen. | 这是必然的结果 |
[06:12] | Like the baby happened? | 那婴儿的遭遇也是必然吗? |
[06:15] | The one I was destined to protect? | 那个我命中注定要保护的婴儿 |
[06:18] | Don’t let your anger drive you into blasphemy, Gaius. | 不要只因愤怒就亵渎神明 盖尤斯 |
[06:26] | The election’s still two weeks away. | 还有两周才开始竞选 |
[06:30] | Get your act together. | 打起精神 |
[06:35] | You ready? | 准备好了么? |
[06:37] | Yeah, I was just taking a little nap. | 恩 我只是小睡了片刻 |
[06:41] | Chief? | 上士 |
[06:53] | This is our mission. | 这是我们的任务 |
[06:56] | It’s our duty to the people we left behind. | 营救那些被我们丢下的人是我们的职责 |
[06:58] | And if we need to use a Cylon to get them back, then so be it. | 如果要我们用赛昂人来救他们 那也无可厚非 |
[07:02] | This is about trying to get as many survivors off Caprica as we can. | 我们要尽可能营救卡布里卡上的幸存者 |
[07:06] | Even so, it’s still Two-Alpha. | 然而 这仍是一项2A级任务 |
[07:10] | Anyone want to eject? | 有人要退出么? |
[07:15] | Commander on deck! | 全体起立 |
[07:20] | Don’t worry. I won’t be long. I want to hear it, too. | 别担心 我就呆一会 我也想听听 |
[07:23] | You just have to really try to think about something serious. | 你可以尽量想些严肃的事 |
[07:26] | That always helps. All right? | 这样会有用 |
[07:28] | Like what? | 举个例子? |
[07:29] | Well, like… | 像是… |
[07:36] | Great. | 这可好 |
[07:37] | No one has ever attempted a rescue mission from this distance, | 从这个距离展开营救是史无前例的 |
[07:42] | much less behind enemy lines. | 更别说是深入敌后 |
[07:46] | You’ll be making history just by making the attempt. | 即使只是尝试 你们也是创造历史的人 |
[07:49] | But bring these people back from Caprica, | 但如果能把这些人从卡布里卡带回来 |
[07:55] | and you’ll be making part of the future. | 你们将是创造未来的一份子 |
[08:02] | Questions? | 有问题么? |
[08:05] | If you guys find Earth before we get back, will you save us a few seats? | 如果你们能在我们回来之前找到地球 能帮我们占几个座位么? |
[08:09] | Earth, hell, we find any rock with food and water, | 地球? 如果我们能找到个有吃有喝的星球 |
[08:11] | I’ll build you guys a bar. | 我会给你们开个酒吧 |
[08:15] | All right. | 好了 |
[08:16] | See? I told you I wouldn’t be long. | 看到了吧? 我说过我就呆一会 |
[08:18] | Mr. Gaeta, turn on the wireless. | 盖塔先生 打开无线电 |
[08:20] | Let’s give these people a chance to hear | 让他们看看在今后的5天内 |
[08:22] | what kind of fun they’ll be missing for the next five days. | 他们会错过什么好戏 |
[08:25] | McMANUS:We’re just minutes away | 再过几分钟 |
[08:26] | from the start of the first presidential | 总统大选第一场辩论即将开始 |
[08:28] | debate between President Laura Roslin… | 辩论将在总统劳拉·罗丝琳 |
[08:29] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[08:30] | …and her opponent, Vice President Gaius Baltar. | 及其对手副总统盖尤斯·波塔尔之间展开 |
[08:33] | Can I go now? | 我能走了吗? |
[08:35] | All the questions… | 所有问题… |
[08:36] | Corporal Madsen. | 曼德森下士 |
[08:37] | …submitted by members of the civilian fleet here | 均由民用舰队的成员提交 |
[08:39] | cover a wide range of topics. | 其所涵盖的题目极为广泛 |
[08:41] | So, please, stay tuned as we get set now | 所以请关注总统大选… |
[08:43] | for the first of two presidential debates. | 第一场辩论 |
[08:47] | The atmosphere in the auditorium is tense as we await the arrival | 等待两位候选人及其助手到来的这段时间里 |
[08:50] | of the two candidates and their aides. | 礼堂内弥漫着紧张的气氛 |
[08:52] | The real pressure will be on Vice President Baltar tonight… | 对于副总统波塔尔来说 今晚的压力将着实不小 |
[08:56] | Chief? | 上士 |
[09:18] | Bullseye. Here comes Vice President Gaius Baltar | 副总统盖尤斯·波塔尔… |
[09:22] | into the room as we await Madam President. | 走进了会场 此时我们正在等待总统女士的到来 |
[09:27] | Laura Roslin is very much ahead in the polls at this point. | 劳拉·罗丝琳在此刻所得到的票数遥遥领先 |
[09:31] | I believe that | 我相信很快… |
[09:33] | she’s entering the room shortly, but still, of course, waiting for her. | 她就会入场 我们仍在等待她的到来 |
[09:40] | He is capable of blindsiding her | 副总统波塔尔在一个月前 |
[09:43] | as he did when he launched his candidacy a month ago. | 宣布竞选总统使她大为吃惊 |
[09:45] | Dr. Baltar, of course, has long been admired | 当然 波塔尔博士是我们这一代人 |
[09:48] | as one of the most brilliant scientific minds of his generation | 最为钦佩的赋有才干的科学家 |
[09:51] | and played a critical role in saving the human race from the Cylon threat. | 并在挽救人类免遭赛昂人威胁中 扮演着重要的角色 |
[09:56] | Yes, here comes the President now. | 总统来了 |
[09:59] | Laura Roslin, the President, has entered the room. | 劳拉·罗丝琳总统走进了会场 |
[10:08] | I’m going to wipe the floor with you, Gaius. | 我会让你输得一败涂地 盖尤斯 |
[10:10] | …shake hands, exchange a few words. | …握手 交换意见 |
[10:12] | You must be losing your mind again. | 你肯定是又疯了 |
[10:15] | If that’s the best you can come up with, | 你就只能想出这句话来对答? |
[10:18] | you really are in trouble. Good luck. | 你可有大麻烦了 祝你好运 |
[10:20] | How you doing? You okay? | 怎么样? 没事吧? |
[10:27] | Sharon. | 莎伦? |
[10:33] | Don’t shut me out, not now. | 别不理我 至少现在别这样 |
[10:41] | Something dark is coming, Helo. | 要发生某种不详的事了 西洛 |
[10:43] | I can feel it. | 我有预感 |
[10:47] | I can feel it lurking out there, waiting. | 我能感到它正蠢蠢欲动 等待着 |
[10:55] | What do you mean? Back on Caprica? | 什么意思? 等回到卡布里卡以后吗? |
[10:59] | No. | 不 |
[11:01] | Not on a mission, not any specific thing. | 不是在执行任务的时候 并不是什么具体的事 |
[11:08] | It’s more like a dark time. | 更像是一段黑暗的时期 |
[11:11] | Chief? | 上士 |
[11:14] | Chief? | 上士 |
[11:56] | Help! | 来人啊! |
[13:03] | Chief Tyrol, | 蒂罗尔上士 |
[13:05] | I’m Brother Cavil. I understand you’ve asked for religious counseling. | 我是卡维尔修士 听说你主动要求宗教咨询 |
[13:10] | I never really believed in psychotherapy. My father was a priest. | 我从来不相信心理治疗 家父曾是一名牧师 |
[13:16] | I see. | 我懂了 |
[13:17] | You thought you’d have an easier time with a priest than a real doctor. Okay. | 你认为牧师要比医生更容易相处些 好 |
[13:22] | I pray to the gods | 我每晚… |
[13:25] | every night, | 都会向神祷告 |
[13:27] | but I don’t think they listen to me. | 但我想他们并没有听到我的祷告 |
[13:29] | Do you know how useless prayer is? | 祷告只能白费力气 这你知道吗? |
[13:34] | Chanting and singing | 诵扬 歌唱… |
[13:35] | and mucking about with old half-remembered lines of bad poetry, | 那些陈词滥调 |
[13:41] | and you know what it gets you? | 你知道你会得到什么吗? |
[13:44] | Exactly nothing. | 一无所获 |
[13:48] | Are you sure you’re a priest? | 你真是一个牧师么? |
[13:51] | I’ve been preaching longer than you’ve been sucking down oxygen. | 你没出世之前 我就已经开始传教了 |
[13:55] | And in that time, I’ve learned enough to know | 在那段时间里 我知道了… |
[13:57] | that the gods don’t answer prayers. | 神是不会显灵的 |
[14:02] | We’re here on our own. That’s the way they set things up. | 我们要靠自己 这是老天定下的规矩 |
[14:06] | We have to find our own answers, our own way out of the wilderness | 我们只能自己去寻找答案 独自走出荒原 |
[14:11] | without a nice little sunny path all laid out in front of us in advance. | 我们的面前并没有那条提前铺好的光明大道 |
[14:15] | That’s what I’m trying to do. | 我就是在这么做 |
[14:17] | I’m trying to find my way. | 在努力寻找自己的路 |
[14:18] | Now, it’s not gonna get better | 在你没有发现症结所在之前 |
[14:20] | until you see what the problem is. | 你不会有什么转变的 |
[14:21] | And the problem is you are screwed up, heart and mind. | 而症结就是你自己六神无主 心神不宁 |
[14:26] | You, not the gods or fate or the universe. | 是你自己 不关老天 命运或是宇宙的事 |
[14:30] | You. | 是你自己的事 |
[14:33] | Thanks for the pep talk. | 多谢鼓励 |
[14:44] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[14:45] | Hi. | 你好 |
[14:50] | I just wanted to say, | 我只想说… |
[14:55] | well, | 嗯 |
[14:57] | good hunting. | 祝你好运 |
[15:00] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 长官 |
[15:02] | Yeah, it’s a good plan. | 计划不错 |
[15:05] | It’s a good plan. | 挺好的 |
[15:07] | Sharon should be able to jump you into the atmosphere | 莎伦应该能协助你们跳跃到 |
[15:09] | a couple of clicks above the surface. | 距地面几公里的大气层内 |
[15:12] | Down below the Cylon dradis. I know the plan. | 避开赛昂人的德丝侦察 这我知道 |
[15:15] | Lee, I wrote it. | 李 是我制定的计划 |
[15:19] | Yeah. | 对 |
[15:25] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[15:27] | I hope you find him, Kara. | 我希望你能找到他 卡拉 |
[15:31] | I really do. | 真的 |
[15:36] | So do I. | 我也希望如此 |
[15:47] | From the Colonial dispatch, | 殖民快电称 |
[15:49] | “Last night’s debate only solidified the perception… “ | 昨晚的辩论只能说明… |
[15:50] | MAN: Madam President. I’ll do that later. | 总统女士 等会再说 |
[15:52] | “… that Dr. Baltar, for all his charm, is essentially an empty suit | “波塔尔博士 尽管魅力不凡 |
[15:55] | “when it comes to matters of substantive policy. “ | 但遭遇实质性的政策问题的时候 也只能说是虚有其表” |
[15:58] | It’s nice to see the press is getting it right for a change. | 媒体可算是说对了一回 |
[16:01] | Don’t forget, the radical religious charge is dangerous. | 别忘了激进的宗教指控是危险的 |
[16:04] | It may be a low blow from a desperate man, | 对于一个绝望的人来说 也许这是卑鄙手段 |
[16:06] | but it’s the only issue he’s managed to get any traction on. | 但这是他挽回颓势的唯一话题 |
[16:09] | He will keep exploiting it. | 他会继续在这个问题上大作文章 |
[16:10] | He’s gotta come up with something much, much bigger than that | 他需要找个比这更有影响力的话题 |
[16:13] | if he wants to make it the central issue of his campaign. | 只想借此作为选举的中心话题 |
[16:15] | It’s not gonna work. | 那可行不通 |
[16:24] | You gotta keep hitting her on the religious thing. | 你要继续用宗教的话题来攻击她 |
[16:28] | Every time we go there, | 每当你提到这方面的事 |
[16:30] | you score points, and we move the polls in our direction. | 我们的票数就会增加 |
[16:33] | Yes, I’m not sure if you’re aware, Tom, | 我不知道你是否意识到了 汤姆 |
[16:36] | but the mob isn’t usually in the habit of electing ungodly apostates | 但民众可不会选举… |
[16:39] | who denigrate people of faith. | 侮辱他们神灵的背教者 |
[16:41] | Things are gonna turn around. You’ll see. | 事情会有转机的 你看着吧 |
[16:44] | He’s right. | 他说得对 |
[16:46] | Listen to him. | 听他的 |
[16:48] | Of course. | 当然 |
[16:50] | Of course. How blind I’m being. Thank you, yes. | 我真是鼠目寸光 谢谢你 |
[16:53] | “Things are gonna turn around. You’ll see. “ | “事情会有转机的” |
[16:55] | What is that? Advice? | 这算是什么?建议吗? |
[16:57] | Well, thank you. Thank you for your keen insight, | 谢谢你独到的眼光 |
[17:00] | your astounding political acumen. | 你那惊人的政治头脑 |
[17:02] | You know, I’m so assured right now, Tom, | 我现在确信 |
[17:04] | I’m just gonna sit right back and wait for the hand of God | 自己只需按兵不动 |
[17:07] | to reach down and change my political fortunes. | 听天由命就可以了 |
[17:09] | How about that? | 你说怎么样? |
[17:19] | Galactica, Starbuck. | 卡拉狄加 我是星芭儿 |
[17:21] | SAR squadron confirms readiness check, and we are spun up out here | 搜救队确认准备完毕 我们已开启超光速引擎 |
[17:24] | and ready for the first jump. | 准备进行第一次跳跃 |
[17:27] | DUALLA: You are go for the jump, Starbuck. | 你们可以跳跃了 星芭儿 |
[17:29] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[17:32] | Jump in ten minutes. Mark. | 10分钟后跳跃 计时开始 |
[17:37] | Galactica, I’d like to speak with Actual. | 卡拉狄加 我想与指挥官通话 |
[17:41] | Sir? | 长官 |
[17:46] | Actual. Go. | 我是指挥官 说吧 |
[17:48] | Did I ever say thank you? | 我对你说过谢谢吗? |
[17:50] | No, but then again, that would be a first, wouldn’t it? | 没有 如果是那样 太阳就从西边出来了 |
[17:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[17:58] | Just come back in one piece. That’ll be thank you enough. | 你能安然无恙回来就算谢我了 |
[18:00] | Good hunting. Actual out. | 祝你好运 指挥官通话完毕 |
[18:12] | SAR Team, Starbuck. Set navcom inputs to coordinate re-check. | 搜救队 我是星芭儿 输入导航数据重新核对坐标 |
[18:16] | Standby for bounce-back and stabilization routines. | 准备执行反馈程序 与稳定化程序 |
[18:19] | Let’s do a final check, people. | 进行最后一次核对 各位 |
[18:22] | Headcase. Check. | 疯子 检查完毕 |
[18:23] | Swordsman. Check. | 剑客 检查完毕 |
[18:24] | Anvil. Check. I still can’t believe you talked me into this. | 铁砧 检查完毕 还是想不到你居然说服了我 |
[18:26] | Chinstrap. Check. | 头巾 检查完毕 |
[18:27] | It’s important. | 这事很重要 |
[18:29] | Gumball. Check. | 警灯 检查完毕 |
[18:30] | And I’ll be with you there and back. | 来去都会由我来陪着你 |
[18:33] | It’s you and me from now on, no matter what. | 不管发生什么事 从现在开始只有我和你 |
[18:35] | Just like we agreed. | 这是我们说好了的 |
[18:38] | I know. I know. I really appreciate it, Helo. I really do. | 我知道 真的很感谢你 真的 |
[18:42] | Raw Meat. Check. | 生肉 检查完毕 |
[18:43] | Toyon. Check. | 托伊 检查完毕 |
[18:46] | Strakus. Check. | 斯塔库斯 检查完毕 |
[18:48] | I just can’t get her out of my head, | 我就是忘不了她 |
[18:51] | our little girl. | 我们的小姑娘 |
[18:52] | Playboy. Check. | 花花公子 检查完毕 |
[18:56] | Polo. Check. | 波洛 检查完毕 |
[19:00] | Casey. Check. | 凯西 检查完毕 |
[19:03] | Adonis. Check. | 阿多尼斯 检查完毕 |
[19:04] | Is there a problem? | 有问题吗? |
[19:15] | Gully Man. Check. | 古力曼 检查完毕 |
[19:17] | Star Cloud. Check. | 星云 检查完毕 |
[19:18] | Racetrack. Check. | 雷丝克 检查完毕 |
[19:19] | Callan. Check. | 加兰 检查完毕 |
[19:20] | Wireless check complete. | 无线电检查完毕 |
[19:22] | Board is green, and we are set. | 准备完毕 可以开始了 |
[19:25] | Sharon, you’re on. | 莎伦 到你了 |
[19:39] | Ready. | 准备好了 |
[19:41] | SAR Team, Starbuck. | 搜救队 我是星芭儿 |
[19:43] | Standby to jump on my mark. | 准备按我口令进行跳跃 |
[19:45] | Five. | 五 |
[19:46] | Here we go. Four. | 开始了 四 |
[19:48] | Three. | 三 |
[19:49] | Two. | 二 |
[19:50] | One. | 一 |
[19:51] | Commence the first jump. | 开始第1次跳跃 |
[20:07] | This doesn’t look right. | 这看起来不对呀 |
[20:12] | No other contacts on dradis. | 雷达上没有信号 |
[20:14] | What? | 什么? |
[20:16] | Oh, man. We’re at the wrong jump coordinates. | 老天 咱们跳到错误的坐标上了 |
[20:25] | Frak! | 干 |
[20:26] | Helo, we’ve lost someone already. | 西洛 我们这就开始少人了 |
[20:29] | It’s Racetrack. | 是雷丝克 |
[20:30] | Should we go back? | 那我们要回去么? |
[20:33] | Mission rules say we keep going unless we lose three, | 行动守则规定 除非我们失去三组人才返回 |
[20:36] | so we keep going. | 所以我们继续 |
[20:37] | Racetrack will just have to find her way back to base. | 雷丝克只能独自回母舰了 |
[20:41] | It’s a hell of a way to start, though. | 开局还真不理想 |
[20:44] | Let’s… Let’s talk about what happened. | 我们来谈一下发生了什么事 |
[20:49] | I can’t really believe that Cally… | 我真不敢相信 凯莉… |
[20:53] | I don’t understand how I could do that to Cally. | 真想不出我怎么会那样对待凯莉 |
[20:58] | It’s like it’s a nightmare. | 真像是一场噩梦 |
[21:03] | She said you were asleep when she found you. | 她说她发现你的时候 你正在睡觉 |
[21:06] | Were you having a nightmare when she woke you up? | 她叫你的时候你是不是在做噩梦? |
[21:11] | I don’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[21:15] | Oh. | 哦 |
[21:17] | Been having any recurring dreams lately? | 最近是否反复在做同样的一个梦? |
[21:25] | No. | 不是 |
[21:27] | Okay, that’s what we in the pray trade call a lie. | 好 在牧师的这个行业中我们把这叫做说谎 |
[21:33] | And lies aren’t gonna get you anywhere, my friend. | 而说谎对你没好处 |
[21:35] | So skip over the denials and the deceptions, | 所以咱们就别来这些 |
[21:38] | and let’s get right down to it, shall we? | 有话直说 好么? |
[21:40] | You’re having dreams. | 你做了梦 |
[21:43] | What are they? | 什么梦? |
[21:55] | Tell me about your dream, Chief. | 告诉我你做了什么梦 上士 |
[23:38] | Every night… Every night it’s the same. | 每晚都是同样的一个梦 |
[23:43] | For how long? | 有多久了? |
[23:46] | Couple of weeks. | 几周 |
[23:48] | And you were having the same dream | 当凯莉叫你的时候 |
[23:50] | when Cally woke you up, weren’t you? | 你正做着同样的梦 是吧? |
[23:54] | I don’t know. I don’t remember. Maybe. | 不知道 不记得了 也许是吧 |
[23:57] | Maybe. It doesn’t matter, does it? | 也许吧 这有关系吗? |
[23:59] | All I remember is Cally on the ground and the blood. | 我只记得倒在地上的凯莉和血 |
[24:04] | She stopped you. | 她阻止了你 |
[24:06] | By waking you up, she prevented you from carrying out | 她把你叫醒 你才没有实现… |
[24:09] | your secret desire to kill yourself. | 自杀的内心愿望 |
[24:15] | I don’t have a secret desire to kill myself. | 我没有想自杀的内心愿望 |
[24:18] | Well, actually, you’re right. It’s not a secret. | 说得对 这不是秘密 |
[24:20] | You obviously want to kill yourself. Question is, why? | 你明显要自杀 但问题是为什么? |
[24:28] | Look, I think there was some kind of glitch in the navcom firmware. | 我看导航固件有些小故障 |
[24:33] | Hey, bottom line, we’re to hell and gone | 我们至少… |
[24:34] | from where we’re supposed to be, Skipper. | 没抵达预定位置 机长 |
[24:39] | Okay, any chance that we can still catch up with them? | 好吧 还能赶上他们么? |
[24:43] | Not a chance. Mission rules say we head back. | 没机会了 行动守则规定我们得返回母舰 |
[24:48] | Frak me! It was the first jump! | 他娘的 这是第一次跳跃啊 |
[24:51] | Hey, look, you gave me these coordinates. | 可这些坐标是你给我的 |
[24:52] | Yeah… | 对… |
[24:57] | Back to the barn. | 回母舰吧 |
[25:00] | Hey, I’m picking up a large planetary body. | 我收到了一个巨大的星体信号 |
[25:06] | It’s frakking close. | 挺他妈近的 |
[25:11] | Where did that come from? | 哪来的? |
[25:13] | Hell if I know. | 我怎么知道 |
[25:15] | There’s so much dradis interference here, it didn’t even register. | 雷达上有太多干扰信号了 我刚才都没发现 |
[25:18] | Let’s check this out. | 检查一下 |
[25:25] | Atmosphere is nitrogen-oxygen. | 空气中有氮气和氧气 |
[25:27] | Organic molecular spectra. Fresh water. | 有机分子光谱 淡水 |
[25:35] | Hey, you know what this is? It’s habitable. | 知道这是什么意思吗? 这是可居住的星球 |
[25:41] | We may have just found a world that can support human life. | 我们可能找到了一个人类可以栖息的星球 |
[25:48] | Maybe we’re not just a bunch of frakups after all. | 看来咱们也不算是猪头 |
[25:59] | Now, the climate readings overall are within human norms. | 气候指数都在人类可接受的标准内 |
[26:04] | Oh, there’s some extremes at the poles that we couldn’t withstand, | 我们无法承受两极处的严寒 |
[26:06] | but that’s not unusual. | 但这种情况不太常见 |
[26:08] | Well done. | 干得好 |
[26:10] | Thank you, sir. Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 长官 |
[26:12] | We got a mottled area here at the river mouth, so it’s probably a delta, | 河口这个位置有个斑块 可能是一个三角洲 |
[26:16] | and chances are we’ve got significant plant and animal life, | 可能会有重要的动植物 |
[26:19] | so I want a lot of nice low passes across here. | 所以在这一区域多做几次慢速的低空飞行 |
[26:29] | I heard the Pegasus survey mission found wildlife. | 听说帕伽索斯的考察队发现了野生动物 |
[26:33] | Fruit trees, rivers of milk and honey. | 果树 鱼米之乡 |
[26:38] | Yeah, you forgot the lakes of ambrosia. | 你忘说安宝莎之湖了 |
[26:41] | Most of the planet is actually pretty barren. | 大多数的星球都是不毛之地 |
[26:43] | Plant and animal life located in a temperate belt around the equator. | 动植物都在赤道周围的温和地带 |
[26:47] | But the best part is, with all the dradis interference from the nebula, | 但关键在于 由于星云对雷达的干扰 |
[26:53] | the Cylons will probably never find it. | 赛昂人可能永远不会发现它 |
[27:00] | BALTAR: Who cares about this stupid planet anyway? | 谁去管那什么狗屁星球 |
[27:06] | All this song and dance over nothing. | 都是空欢喜一场 |
[27:09] | Less than 20% of that place actually supports human life, so… | 只有不到20%的区域 才可以供人栖息 所以… |
[27:13] | You’re not seeing the big picture. | 你并没有放眼全局呀 |
[27:16] | This is your new home, | 这是你们的新家 |
[27:17] | the place where you will lead a new life. | 是你们开始新生活的地方 |
[27:19] | This is the future, Gaius. | 这就是未来 盖尤斯 |
[27:21] | Now, there’s a depressing thought. | 这个想法真郁闷 |
[27:25] | What’s that? | 什么? |
[27:26] | Oh, nothing, Tom. | 没什么 汤姆 |
[27:29] | Just… | 只是… |
[27:32] | Can you imagine if we actually had to live on that thing? | 你能想象我们真要在那上面居住吗? |
[27:41] | You are a genius. | 你是一个天才 |
[27:46] | And? | 又能怎样? |
[27:47] | Pay attention. You’re about to win the election. | 用点心 你要赢得大选了 |
[27:52] | I’m sorry. What were you saying, Tom? | 不好意思 你刚才说什么 汤姆? |
[27:54] | We needed an issue, something to set us apart from Roslin, | 我们需要一个能让我们和罗丝琳划清界线的话题 |
[27:58] | something to put her clearly on the wrong side of a major issue | 一个让她与群众产生对立的重要话题 |
[28:01] | our people care passionately about. | 这个话题必须是群众所热衷的 |
[28:04] | This is it. | 就是它了 |
[28:07] | Permanent settlement on this planet. | 在这星球上的永久定居 |
[28:15] | Permanent settlement, here? | 永久定居在这里? |
[28:19] | Have you lost your marbles? | 你疯了吗? |
[28:21] | It may look dreary. It may be dreary. | 它看上去可能毫无生气 |
[28:23] | But it’s solid ground under your feet | 但这确实是脚踩大地 |
[28:25] | and real sky over your head. | 头顶蓝天 |
[28:28] | You’d be surprised what a powerful idea that is to people | 你可想不到对于那些被关在铜墙铁壁中9个月的人 |
[28:30] | cooped up in metal boxes for nine months. | 这有何等的诱惑力 |
[28:33] | You should listen to him, Gaius. | 你应该听他的 盖尤斯 |
[28:35] | He’s a smart, sexy man, just like you. | 他和你一样是个聪明帅气的人 |
[28:40] | Oh, give up. | 得了吧 |
[28:43] | What? | 什么? |
[28:45] | Give up on Earth. | 放弃寻找地球 |
[28:50] | Yes. | 对 |
[29:00] | So we’d settle here. | 我们在这里定居? |
[29:03] | Yes. | 对 |
[29:15] | You know, it’s starting to look | 这小星球… |
[29:17] | like a lovely little planet after all. | 越看越顺眼了 |
[29:29] | This is a rest stop, a place to load up on food and water. | 这是一个中途站 一个补给食物和水的地方 |
[29:32] | We’re not settling here, obviously. | 我们显然不会定居在这里 |
[29:34] | You’ve heard the captains’ reports. | 您也听到船长们的报告了 |
[29:35] | Every ship in the fleet has people begging, pleading, | 舰队中各船上都有人 乞求 恳求 |
[29:38] | demanding they get time down on the surface, | 要求到上面呆一会 |
[29:40] | even if it’s only for a few hours. | 即使是几小时也行 |
[29:42] | Well, a few hours is one thing, | 呆几小时… |
[29:43] | but permanent settlement’s quite another. | 和永久定居是两码事 |
[29:46] | Suddenly, Baltar is holding out hope of breathing real air, | 突然间 波塔尔为那些希望呼吸真正空气 |
[29:49] | growing real food, sleeping in a bed instead of a bunk, | 种植真正食物 在床上睡而不是卧铺上睡 |
[29:52] | living in a house instead of a ship. | 在屋里住而不是船上住的人 带来了希望 |
[29:54] | It’s a fantasy. Look at the mission reports. | 这是幻想 看看任务报告 |
[29:57] | All the data indicate that life on this planet would be hard. | 所有的数据表明 在这星球上居住会举步为艰 |
[30:00] | It would be a struggle to even eke a living out for a few years. | 住几年都很难 |
[30:03] | Today’s polls show that he’s also making headway with the idea | 就今天的票数看来 |
[30:07] | that because the planet is hidden in a nebula, | 他在以这星球是在一个星云里 |
[30:10] | it will provide a refuge from the Cylons. | 从而可以躲避赛昂人这个想法来拉拢选票 |
[30:14] | What, are we now assuming that Cylon technology | 怎么 我们是不是认为 赛昂人的科技不够先进 |
[30:17] | is not sufficient enough to find this planet? We just found it. | 找不到这个星球吗? 我们可找到了 |
[30:21] | Madam President, in my opinion, | 总统女士 依我看来 |
[30:22] | people vote their hopes, not their fears. | 民众是为他们的希望投票 而不是恐惧 |
[30:26] | Baltar is offering them what they want to hear, | 波塔尔是在迎合民众 |
[30:28] | and you’re offering them a bitter reality. | 而您在为他们展现一个残酷的现实 |
[30:30] | I’m offering them the truth. | 我在告诉他们实情 |
[30:31] | They don’t want to hear the truth. They’re tired, exhausted. | 他们不想听实情 他们精疲力尽 心力憔悴 |
[30:37] | The idea of stopping, laying down their burdens | 马上放下负担 |
[30:40] | and starting a new life right now | 开始新生活 |
[30:42] | is what is resonating with the voters. | 才是选民们众所期盼的 |
[30:45] | How well is it resonating? | 这样的期盼有多大的威力? |
[30:48] | It could turn the entire election around. | 可以让整个选举的形势产生逆转 |
[30:56] | Why are you running? | 为什么你要逃避? |
[30:59] | I’m not. | 我没有 |
[31:01] | How long are you gonna do this? | 你还要像这样多久? |
[31:03] | How long are you gonna refuse to see | 还要拒绝接受… |
[31:05] | what’s right in front of your face? | 摆在你面前的事实 |
[31:09] | How… Forget it. I’m done. | 算了 我不管了 |
[31:13] | What? You’re leaving? | 怎么? 你要走了? |
[31:16] | That’s right. I’m done. | 对 我不管了 |
[31:17] | I’m done dancing around the truth with you. | 不想和你再来回周旋了 |
[31:20] | You know what’s going on, | 你自己清楚是怎么回事 |
[31:22] | but you can’t or you won’t face it, so… | 但你却不愿意去面对 所以… |
[31:27] | I’m not a therapist. | 我不是心理辅导员 |
[31:28] | I’m not gonna hold your hand and help you along. | 我不会握着你的手 对你嘘寒问暖 |
[31:31] | I’m just trying to get you right with yourself and with your gods, | 我只想尽力让你恢复正常 能正确地看待你的神 |
[31:33] | but you’re not willing to do it. | 可你却不乐意 |
[31:35] | But… | 但我… |
[31:36] | I don’t even know what you’re talking about. | 我都不明白你在说什么 |
[31:38] | Oh, for gods’ sake, Chief, come on! | 看在老天的份上 上士 拜托 |
[31:42] | You think you’re a Cylon. | 你以为自己是赛昂人 |
[31:47] | I am not a Cylon. | 我不是赛昂人 |
[31:54] | Well, of course you’re not, | 你当然不是 |
[31:56] | but that’s what you’re afraid of, isn’t it? | 可你害怕的就是这事 |
[31:58] | That you might be a Cylon and not even know it, just like Boomer, right? | 害怕自己可能是赛昂人 但却像布玛儿一样浑然不觉 是吧? |
[32:04] | Right? | 是吧? |
[32:06] | That’s the thought that’s torturing your dreams and crippling your soul. | 就是这个念头使你 夜不能寐 寝食难安 |
[32:11] | “I’m a Cylon, just like Sharon, and I deserve to die. “ | “我和莎伦一样是赛昂人 我该死” |
[32:20] | Sharon didn’t know what she was. | 莎伦并不她是什么 |
[32:28] | She just kept thinking… | 她只是总是想到 |
[32:31] | Feeling that she was gonna do this terrible thing, | 感到自己会做出什么可怕的事 |
[32:36] | but she knew that she had to stop herself before she did. | 但她自己清楚必须要阻止自己 |
[32:41] | And you think that’s what you’re going to do, some terrible thing. | 而你认为自己也会那样? |
[32:47] | Well, the truth is, you might, | 事实上这是可能的 |
[32:48] | but not because you’re a Cylon, | 可不是因为你是赛昂人 |
[32:51] | because you’re a human being | 而是因为你是人类 |
[32:52] | and human beings do terrible things all the time. | 人类则一直都在做着可怕的事 |
[32:56] | Well, how do you know I’m human? | 你怎么就知道我是人类? |
[32:59] | Oh, well, maybe because I’m a Cylon, | 可能因为我是赛昂人 |
[33:01] | and I’ve never seen you at any of the meetings. | 而在我们开会的时候从没见过你 |
[33:09] | There’s not much more I can do for you. | 我也帮不了你什么了 |
[33:11] | You’re gonna have to go back to work | 你还是回去工作 |
[33:13] | and try and leave all of this behind you. | 把这些事都抛在脑后吧 |
[33:18] | No, I… | 不 我… |
[33:21] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[33:23] | I can’t go back and face the deck people again. Are you… | 我无法去面对甲板上的人 |
[33:27] | And Cally! | 还有凯莉 |
[33:28] | Well, you better. That’s the only family you’ve got. | 你最好回去 那是你唯一的家 |
[33:32] | Just know that that’s your family and that they love you. | 要把他们当成你的家人 他们是爱你的 |
[33:36] | Even Cally. Especially Cally. | 就算是凯莉 特别是凯莉 |
[33:40] | If you doubt your humanity and your essential nature as a human being, | 如果你怀疑自己的人性和本性 |
[33:44] | all you need to do is look to them | 你只需在他们身上寻找 |
[33:46] | for the salvation you’ve been seeking from the gods. | 你一直所追寻的神的救赎 |
[33:50] | The gods lift up those who lift each other, Chief. | “天助互助者” 上士 |
[34:02] | SAR Team, Starbuck. We are set here. | 搜救队 我是星芭儿 我们在这里准备 |
[34:05] | Stand by for final jump to Caprica. | 准备到卡布里卡的最后一次跳跃 |
[34:07] | Remember, we are going very low to the surface. | 记住我们会离地面很近 |
[34:10] | Be prepared for wind shear, rain, storms, anything. | 为可能发生的 风切 下雨 风暴 任何事做好准备 |
[34:16] | Roger that, Starbuck. | 收到 星芭儿 |
[34:17] | Ready? | 准备好了? |
[34:19] | Ready. | 好了 |
[34:22] | Here we go. Jump. | 开始 跳跃 |
[34:41] | SAR Team, Starbuck. Form up on me. | 搜救队 我是星芭儿 和我列队 |
[34:44] | Copy that, Skipper. | 收到 我是机长 |
[34:45] | Any Cylons, Helo? | 有赛昂人吗 西洛? |
[34:48] | Nothing on dradis. | 雷达上没有动静 |
[34:50] | Wait a minute. Wait a minute. | 等下 等下 |
[34:53] | We’re missing a Raptor. I’m only reading 17 out there. | 少了1架猛禽号 我只看到17架 |
[34:56] | We’re missing Raptor 612. | 我们少了612号 |
[35:01] | That’s Toughguy and Carousel. | 是泰夫和凯罗索 |
[35:03] | What, they jumped to the wrong coordinates? | 怎么? 他们跳到错误的坐标上了? |
[35:05] | No, no, no. | 不 |
[35:06] | I’m picking up their transponder, so they made it. | 我收到了他们的应答器 他们跳跃到这里了 |
[35:08] | Bearing 827 carom 443, about a half click from here. | 方向8-2-7 接近4-4-3 离这里大约半公里 |
[35:13] | That would put them… | 也就是说他们在… |
[35:17] | Oh, my gods. | 老天 |
[35:19] | Where, Helo? Talk to me. | 在哪里 西洛? 说话 |
[35:24] | They jumped inside the mountain. | 他们跳到山里了 |
[35:29] | Damn. | 该死 |
[35:33] | SAR Team, Starbuck. We’ve lost Raptor 612. | 搜救队 我是星芭儿 我们损失了612号 |
[35:36] | We are proceeding without them. | 我们继续前进 |
[35:39] | Follow me. | 跟着我 |
[35:40] | Roger that, Starbuck. | 收到 星芭儿 |
[35:50] | BALTAR: So I would think that my position | 我认为我个人的立场 |
[35:52] | and the position of my campaign is abundantly clear. | 和我的竞选立场已经十分清楚了 |
[35:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:56] | McMANUS: Madam President, you have 30 seconds to respond. | 总统女士 您有30秒作答时间 |
[35:58] | Well, my initial response is, there he goes again. | 我首先要说的还是那句老话 |
[36:01] | Once again, ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们 先生们 |
[36:03] | Dr. Baltar is distorting the real issues before us. | 波塔尔博士仍在扭曲摆在我们面前的事实 |
[36:07] | The issue here, the real question, is not | 真正的问题并非是 |
[36:11] | allowing the scriptures to dictate the policy of this government. | 是否允许经文来左右政府的政策 |
[36:14] | The question is, do the scriptures contain real-world relevance? | 而是经文中是否包含着与现实世界相关的信息? |
[36:19] | Do they contain the information necessary to guide us to a safer home | 这其中是否包含指引我们去一个更安全的家园的必要信息呢? |
[36:24] | than some completely unknown planet | 而不是去一个刚被我们发现的 |
[36:26] | that we’ve just now discovered? | 完全陌生的星球呢? |
[36:28] | Obviously, my answer to that question is yes. | 很明显 我的答案是肯定的 |
[36:30] | I have always and will continue to feel | 我会一如既往地去探求 |
[36:33] | the scriptures hold real-world relevance. | 经文中与现实世界相关的信息 |
[36:36] | Mr. Vice President, the next question is for you. | 副总统先生 下一个是您的问题 |
[36:39] | How do you respond to the charges | 您所提出的在这个星球上永久定居 |
[36:42] | that you’ve seized the idea of permanent settlement on this planet | 被一些人看作是投机取巧的赌博 |
[36:44] | as an opportunistic gamble? | 这您作何反应呢? |
[36:46] | Some would say it’s to be construed as a desperate move | 有些人则解释为是因您的选票落后 |
[36:49] | from a campaign that was falling behind in every poll. | 而放手一搏 |
[36:52] | Well, you know, that is… | 这是一个… |
[36:54] | That is an excellent question, in fact, Jim. Thank you. | 一个非常好的问题 谢谢 |
[36:57] | And I am only too glad to have the opportunity to respond to it. | 我很高兴有机会对此作出回应 |
[37:00] | You see, I have long been a proponent in the search for Earth. | 你们也知道 长久以来我一直是寻找地球的支持者 |
[37:04] | The promise of perhaps finding not only a new home | 这个诺言是不仅要找到一个新的家园 |
[37:07] | but also the prospect of discovering | 并希望我们失散已久的兄弟姐妹 |
[37:09] | our long lost brothers and sisters of the 13th Colony is a powerful one, | 所在的第13殖民地是繁荣富强的 |
[37:13] | and one I have believed in heart and soul, | 和我朝思暮想的一样强大 |
[37:16] | but the trouble is, the Cylons continue to follow us | 但问题在于 赛昂人对我们紧追不舍 |
[37:21] | as they have done every step of the way | 在殖民地沦陷后 |
[37:23] | since the destruction of the Colonies. | 便一直如此 |
[37:26] | And if we have a chance to change this dynamic, to stop this deadly chase, | 如果我们有机会改变这个局面 结束这样的致命追击 |
[37:32] | shouldn’t we take it? My answer is yes. | 我们该抓住这个机会吗? 我的回答是肯定的 |
[37:35] | MAN: Oh, yeah. Come on. | 对 继续 |
[37:37] | Thank you. Madam President, 30 seconds. | 谢谢 总统女士 30秒 |
[37:39] | There’s no assurance, none whatsoever, | 我们根本无法确定赛昂人 |
[37:42] | that the Cylons don’t already know about this planet, | 是否已经知道了这个星球 |
[37:44] | that they don’t make regular stops here looking for us, | 是否会为了寻找我们而定期检查这里 |
[37:47] | and that, in fact, they aren’t simply waiting for us | 或是他们就等我们定居后 |
[37:50] | to settle on the surface so they can attack us… | 再来攻击… |
[37:51] | I have to respond to that. I simply have to respond to that. | 我必须回答一下 必须简单地说一下 |
[37:54] | I’ll give you 15 seconds. | 给您15秒 |
[37:56] | What you’ve seen right now, ladies and gentlemen, | 各位 你们所看到的是 |
[37:58] | is another example of the President using fear to drive her campaign. | 总统用恐惧 来推动她的竞选的另一个实证 |
[38:03] | Fear. | 恐惧 |
[38:05] | Fear of the gods. | 对神的恐惧 |
[38:08] | Fear of the Cylon. Fear of fear itself. | 对赛昂人的恐惧 对恐惧本身的恐惧 |
[38:10] | Is it not time to stop being afraid? | 难道不是该无所畏惧的时候了吗? |
[38:14] | I’m asking all of us | 我恳请各位… |
[38:17] | to stop running from our lives and start living them. | 不要再逃命了 开始生活吧 |
[38:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:22] | Thank you. That is all we have time for today. | 谢谢 今天就到这里 |
[38:25] | I’d like to thank both the candidates for their frankness today. | 我要对今天两位候选人的坦诚表示感谢 |
[38:28] | A very exciting debate. | 另人激动的辩论 |
[38:29] | And this concludes the cycle of the debates for the Presidency. | 还要感谢各位助理 |
[38:33] | The polls will open in three days. Please vote. | 投票将在3天内开始 请投票 |
[38:36] | Thank you and good night. | 谢谢 晚安 |
[38:40] | Not your night, I guess. | 今晚你不在状态啊 |
[38:42] | Why don’t you go frak yourself? | 你去死吧 |
[38:47] | MAN:With me now is campaign manager for Dr. Baltar, Mr. Tom Zarek. | 和我在一起的是波塔尔博士的竞选总干事 汤姆·泽瑞克先生 |
[38:52] | Tom, welcome. You were in there with us today. | 汤姆 欢迎你 今天你也在场 |
[38:54] | What was your impression? | 你有什么感想? |
[38:56] | ZAREK: Well, I thought Dr. Baltar did exceptionally well. | 波塔尔博士的讲话非常出色 |
[39:01] | Laid out his vision of the future | 阐明了他对未来的看法 |
[39:02] | and offered the people a way to end the suffering and terror | 并为民众指明逃离苦海的途径 |
[39:05] | that defines so many of their lives. | 让许多人明白了生活的意义 |
[39:06] | On the other hand, I found myself wondering | 另外 我倒想知道罗丝琳 |
[39:09] | how Roslin’s arguments against settlement could possibly win. | 反对定居的理由怎么能站住脚 |
[39:46] | Watch your footing over here. On me. Let’s go. | 小心 跟着我走 |
[39:56] | Get up to that line, right there. | 就在那边 |
[39:58] | Got it? | 发现了吗 |
[40:03] | All right, hold it. | 好吧 停下来 |
[40:09] | Let’s figure out where we are, Karl. | 看看我们在哪儿 卡尔 |
[40:25] | Resistance base camp was still another click ahead. | 抵抗军的营地还有1公里远 |
[40:30] | Movement. 11:00. | 11点方向有动静 |
[40:46] | Friendlies? | 友军? |
[40:58] | You got a Samuel T. Anders there? | 你们中有叫萨缪尔·安德斯的吗? |
[41:04] | BAROLAY: Is there a Kara Thrace there? | 你们中有叫卡拉·瑟瑞丝的吗? |
[41:07] | If there is, you tell her she took her good sweet time getting here. | 如果有的话 你告诉她 她可真是一个慢郎中 |
[41:15] | Friendlies. | 友军 |
[41:44] | What took you so long? | 怎么这么久才来? |
[41:46] | We got Marines and Raptors. | 我们有陆战队和猛禽号 |
[41:47] | We’re gonna get you and your people out of here, okay? | 我们会救你们出去的 |
[41:50] | As good as your word, huh? | 言而有信 是吧? |
[41:51] | Yeah, good as my frakking word. | 恩 我他妈言而有信 |
[41:54] | What, did you think I was gonna leave you here? | 怎么?以为我会丢下你不管? |
[41:56] | Now you feel like a big frakking idiot, don’t you? | 现在觉得自己是大白痴了吧? |
[41:58] | All right, just shut up and save us already, okay? | 你就闭嘴 只管救我们出去吧 |
[42:00] | Okay, people, this is nice, but we have toasters on our ass. | 各位 这是好事 可鬼子们还在我们后面 |
[42:04] | Where are the rest of your people? | 其他人呢? |
[42:06] | This is it. | 就这么多了 |
[42:08] | Toasters hit our base camp this morning. | 鬼子们今早偷袭了我们的营地 |
[42:10] | I lost half my crew. | 我们人数死伤过半 |
[42:12] | Incoming! | 炮火来袭! |
[42:15] | MARINE: Pull back! | 后撤 |
[42:29] | Back to the Raptors! | 回猛禽号! |
[42:30] | No! | 不! |
[42:31] | The shell trajectories are between us and the Raptors! | 弹道轨迹在我们和猛禽号之间 |
[42:33] | We’re cut off! | 我们的退路被封死了 |
[42:36] | MARINE: Men down! | 有人牺牲了 |
[42:41] | Stay right there! Stay right there! | 呆在原地! 呆在原地! |