时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:25] | We haven’t been properly introduced. I’m Leoben. | 我们还没正式介绍过 我是李奥本 |
[00:29] | I’m looking forward to spending a little more time with you, Starbuck. | 我期待与你多待上一会呢 星芭 |
[00:31] | We have a lot to talk about! | 我们还有很多事要谈 |
[00:32] | It’s gonna be fun. | 那将是很有趣的 |
[00:34] | Congratulations, Commander. | 恭喜你 指挥官 |
[00:37] | The Pegasus is your command. | 帕伽索斯由你指挥 |
[00:41] | SKULLS: Hey, I am picking up a large planetary body. | 我看到一个巨大的星体 |
[00:44] | It’s habitable. We may have just found a world that can support human life. | 它是可居住的 我们也许找到了一个可供居住的星球 |
[00:49] | ROSLIN: I know in my gut that settling on this planet’s | 我清楚自己心中认为在那个行星定居 |
[00:51] | gonna mean disaster for humanity, | 对于人类来说意味着灾难 |
[00:53] | and I will not say otherwise just to win an election. | 不然我也不想说我想赢得这次选举了 |
[00:56] | I take the office of President of the 12 Colonies of Kobol. | 我接受科波十二个殖民地总统之职 |
[00:59] | And I am going to sign my first executive order | 我将要发布我的第一个命令 |
[01:01] | requiring to immediately establish settlements | 要求舰队立即建立殖民区定居点 |
[01:04] | on the planet we have come to know as New Caprica. | 在我们现在的新卡布里卡星球上 |
[01:08] | If you want to move down there, go ahead, be my guest. | 如果你想要下去 那就下去吧 请便 |
[01:10] | Go down and cat around with all the men. | 到下面和男人们鬼混去吧 |
[01:13] | Saul, I want you. | 索尔 我喜欢的人是你 |
[01:15] | CALLY: At last, a safe haven we can call home. | 至少 一个安全的天堂 我们能把它称作家 |
[01:23] | Oh, my Gods! | 我的天 |
[01:25] | The Cylon fleet, they found us. | 这是赛昂舰队 他们找到我们了 |
[01:27] | APOLLO: We have to get out of here, sir. | 我们必须离开这里 长官 |
[01:29] | We can’t just leave all those people behind. | 我们不能扔下我们的人 |
[01:31] | There’s nothing we can do. | 我们什么也做不了 |
[01:32] | We’re in no shape for a fight, sir. | 我们不在战斗状态 长官 |
[01:34] | ADAMA: They’ll be wiped out. | 他们会被消灭的 |
[01:36] | We don’t have a choice. | 我们没有选择 |
[01:37] | We need to get out of here right now! | 我们现在必须离开这里! |
[01:39] | Begin jump prep. We’re leaving. | 开始跳跃准备 我们要离开了 |
[01:43] | But we’ll be back. | 但是我们会回来的 |
[01:44] | The Cylons just jumped into orbit. | 赛昂人刚刚跳跃到轨道上 |
[01:46] | And the fleet’s jumped away. They’ve left us. | 并且舰队跳跃走了 他们已经离开我们了 |
[01:49] | BALTAR: On behalf of the people of the 12 Colonies, | 我代表12殖民地的人民… |
[01:54] | I surrender. | 投降 |
[01:56] | I’m looking for Kara Thrace. | 我正在找卡拉·瑟瑞丝 |
[05:08] | Do you know that every time they take you out of this cell, | 每次他们把你带出这间拘禁室 |
[05:14] | we come in here and we change those little hashmarks | 我们就来这里改变那些细微的 |
[05:17] | on your little calendar there you’re trying to hide? | 你隐藏在日期里的标记 |
[05:25] | Potatoes, gravy, even some carrots. | 马铃薯 肉汤 甚至还有一些胡萝卜 |
[05:53] | Heavenly Father, we thank you for the bounty of this table. | 老天 我们感谢你满桌子的慷慨 |
[05:57] | ELLEN: Yes. | 爽 |
[05:59] | Yes. | 好爽 |
[06:01] | Come on, don’t stop. | 来吧!别停下 |
[06:04] | Come on, come on, you son of a bitch! | 来吧!来吧! 狗娘养的! |
[06:08] | You son of a bitch! | 狗娘养的! |
[06:11] | Oh, yeah. | 好的! |
[06:26] | Oh, boy. | 啊 宝贝 啊! |
[06:37] | All right, we’re armed. | 好!我们装备好了 |
[06:41] | They’re inbound. Let’s move! | 他们回航了 我们行动吧! |
[07:06] | I need a knife. | 我需要一把刀 |
[07:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:30] | You’re welcome. | 别客气 |
[07:41] | I must say, I quite enjoyed that. | 我必须说 我很喜欢这样 |
[07:46] | I’m so glad. | 我很高兴 |
[07:51] | And when do I get what I want? | 还有 我何时能够得到我想要的东西? |
[07:56] | I believe that’s happening right now. | 我相信现在就可以了 |
[08:09] | We reviewed your case today, | 我们今天重新审查了你的案件 |
[08:13] | and I must say there was great disappointment on the review committee. | 我不得不说重审委员会对此很失望 |
[08:46] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[08:48] | We’ve got to get you processed. It’ll take an hour or so. | 我们会按程序处理 这可能会花上一个小时 |
[08:51] | Bureaucracy must be served. | 官僚主义就是这样子的 |
[08:54] | But if you’re lucky, you’ll get home by dinnertime. | 但是如果你运气好的话 你可以在晚饭时间回家 |
[08:56] | Colonel, come on. | 上校 来吧 |
[09:01] | I’m not gonna hold this door open forever. | 我不会一直把这扇门开着的 |
[09:13] | MAN ON PA: Attention, New Capricans. Effective immediately, a pot of water | 注意 新卡布里卡市民们 很快 饮水将… |
[09:18] | will be given to residents in even-numbered pods on even-numbered days | 在双数日期提供给双数编号的市民 |
[09:22] | and odd-numbered pods on odd-numbered days. Rationing will be… | 在单数日期提供给单数编号的市民 供给量为… |
[09:28] | Saul! | 索尔! |
[09:34] | Oh, sweetheart. What did they do to you? | 亲爱的 他们都对你做了什么? |
[09:38] | It’s all right. I’m out, and that’s all that matters. | 没事了 我出来了 就是这样了 |
[09:49] | Come on, now, let’s get out of here. | 我们离开这里 |
[09:52] | Okay. | 好的 |
[10:10] | Okay, ready? Now! | 好 准备好了吗? 就是现在 |
[10:16] | Oh, for frak sakes. Come on! Come on! | 他妈的怎么回事? 快 快! |
[10:19] | Is that thing gonna work or what? | 这有用吗? |
[10:27] | It worked that time. Come on. Go, go! | 起爆正是时候 走 走! |
[10:35] | Frakking insurgents. | 他妈的起义者 |
[10:59] | You look so lovely tonight. | 你今晚看上去…如此可爱 |
[11:35] | I’ll see you soon, Kara. | 我不久就能再一次见到你了 卡拉 |
[11:40] | Take your time. | 不着急 |
[13:12] | ROSLIN: “One hundred and thirty fourth day | 赛昂人占领… |
[13:14] | “of the Cylon occupation of New Caprica. | 新卡布里卡的第134天 |
[13:17] | “Today is Mars Day. | 今天是火星日 |
[13:19] | “Somehow it seems appropriate to honor the God of War | 似乎是祭典战神的日子 |
[13:23] | “on a day when it feels like perpetual war | 感觉每天都处在永不停息的战争中 |
[13:25] | “is the only realistic prospect for us. | 这是我们的现实 |
[13:29] | “We’ve had no contact with Galactica since it left four months ago. | 自从卡拉狄加四个月前离开以后 我们与失去了和它的联系 |
[13:33] | “But I refuse to believe that Adama has abandoned us. | 但是我绝不相信 阿达玛已经抛弃了我们 |
[13:37] | “Our insurgency has been striking back against the Cylons | 无论何时何地 只要有可能的话 |
[13:40] | “whenever and wherever possible. | 我们将一直反抗赛昂人的占领 |
[13:43] | “Although at times, these attacks seem like futile gestures, | 虽然这种攻击是微不足道的 |
[13:47] | “I believe that they are critical to morale, | 但是我相信 这对于士气是至关重要的 |
[13:50] | “to maintaining some measure of hope. | 这也是为了保持希望 |
[13:54] | “But in order for the insurgency to have a more meaningful impact, | 但为了使这种反抗有更大的影响 |
[13:59] | “we need to strike a high-profile target. | 我们需要攻击一个引人注目的目标 |
[14:01] | “It is simply not enough to kill Cylons, because they don’t die. | 这不仅仅是为了杀死赛昂人 因为他们不会死 |
[14:06] | “They resurrect themselves, and they continue to walk among us. | 他们可以复活 他们可以继续在我们中间行走 |
[14:11] | “It is horrifying. | 这很恐怖 |
[14:14] | “The Cylon Occupation Authority continues to exert complete control | 赛昂占领当局继续完善对城市的控制 |
[14:19] | “over the city, and we remain at their mercy. | 并且我们完全受他们的支配 |
[14:22] | “The Colonial Government, under President Gaius Baltar, | 盖尤斯·波塔尔总统领导下的殖民地政府 |
[14:26] | “functions in name only. “ | 只是个傀儡政权 |
[14:29] | Let’s review why we’re here, shall we? | 让我们回顾一下 为什么我们在这里? |
[14:32] | We’re supposed to bring the word of God to the people, right? | 我们应该给人民传播”上帝”的声音 |
[14:35] | To save humanity from damnation | 保护人类免遭天谴 |
[14:38] | by bringing the love of God to these poor benighted people. | 把上帝的爱带给这些贫穷、愚昧的人们 |
[14:41] | We’re here because the majority of the Cylon | 我们在这里是因为大多数的赛昂人… |
[14:43] | felt that the slaughter of mankind had been a mistake. | 认为攻击人类是一个错误 |
[14:46] | We’re here to find a new way to live in peace, | 我们来这里是为了寻求一个和平生存的方式 |
[14:48] | as God wants us to live. | 因为上帝希望我们活下去 |
[14:49] | And it’s been a fun ride so far. | 到目前为止 这看上去是个不错的开端 |
[14:51] | But I want to clarify our objectives. | 但是我想要澄清我们的目标 |
[14:54] | If we’re bringing the word of God, | 如果我们带着上帝的箴言 |
[14:55] | then it follows | 那么 |
[14:57] | that we should employ any means necessary to do so. | 我们就必须采取任何必要的方式 |
[14:59] | Any means. Yes. | 竭尽所能 达到我们的目的 |
[15:01] | Fear is a key article of faith, as I understand it. | 恐惧才能产生信仰 就像我所理解的 |
[15:04] | So perhaps it’s time to instill a little more fear | 或许是时候给人们的身心 |
[15:07] | into the people’s hearts and minds. | 慢慢灌输一些恐惧了 |
[15:10] | Let’s execute Baltar. | 让我们处死波塔尔 |
[15:14] | What, what? | 什么? 什么?! |
[15:19] | That’s not gonna happen. | 这不会发生的 |
[15:20] | Just because he’s your favorite toy | 仅仅因为他是你最喜欢的玩具 |
[15:22] | shouldn’t be allowed to interfere with the larger issues here. | 所以就不允许我们在这里干涉更重大的事情 |
[15:25] | I think that I have cooperated… | 我想我已经与你们合作了 |
[15:26] | Gaius is with me. | 盖尤斯和我是一体的 |
[15:28] | Anyone who wants to challenge that will have to deal with me. | 任何想要挑战的人必须先要对付我 |
[15:32] | No, it doesn’t matter. | 好吧 没有关系 |
[15:33] | If we’d killed him at the beginning, it might have worked. | 如果我们一开始就杀了他 那会有效果的 |
[15:36] | But now most humans think of him as a traitor | 但是现在 大多数人认为他是一个叛徒 |
[15:37] | and would actually cheer his death. | 或许正在翘首以盼他的死讯呢 |
[15:39] | Fine, fine. We don’t kill Baltar. | 很好 很好 我们不杀波塔尔 |
[15:42] | We round up the leaders of the insurgency, and we execute them publicly. | 我们围捕那些反叛者的领袖 然后公开处死他们 |
[15:46] | We round up, at random, groups off the street, | 我们随机在街上围捕 |
[15:48] | and we execute them publicly. | 然后公开处死他们 |
[15:50] | Send a message that the gloves are coming off. | 发个消息说刽子手来了 |
[15:53] | The insurgency stops now or else we start reducing the human population | 叛乱现在停止了 要不然我们就开始减少人口数量 |
[15:57] | to a more manageable size. | 让人数降到一个更有利于管理的水平 |
[16:00] | I don’t know, say less than 1,000. | 我不知道是多少 少于1000人吧 |
[16:02] | We need to stop being butchers. | 我们不能再做屠夫了 |
[16:04] | The entire point of coming here was to start a new way of life, | 重点应放在这里 开始一种新生活 |
[16:08] | to push past the conflict that separated us from humans for so long. | 忘记过去我们和人类长久以来的冲突 |
[16:12] | CAVIL: And what has it gotten us? | 我们得到了什么? |
[16:14] | It’s not like they welcomed us with… | 这看上去不像是他们在欢迎我们… |
[16:17] | Oh, frak it, never mind. You’re all living in a fantasy world. | 妈的别介意 你们都生活在一个幻想的世界中 |
[16:21] | Consider the irony in that! | 在那里说胡话 |
[16:23] | Delusional machines. | 妄想的机器 |
[16:25] | What’s the universe gonna come up with next? | 宇宙接下来会是什么样子的呢? |
[16:34] | Is it really worth it, Caprica? | 这是值得的吗 卡布里卡? |
[16:37] | Is the love of that man really worth possibly losing all of this? | 那个人真的值得你失去所有这些吗? |
[16:41] | If you ever experienced love, | 如果你曾经有过真爱 |
[16:43] | you wouldn’t have to ask. | 你就不会问了 |
[16:53] | ROSLIN: “In recent months, the Cylons have been recruiting and training humans | 在最近几个月里 赛昂人招募和训练人类 |
[16:56] | “in an attempt to establish a human police force. | 试图建立一支由人类组成的警察部队 |
[17:01] | “It is hard to think of anything more despicable | 很难想起人类比赛昂人 |
[17:04] | “than humans doing the dirty work of the Cylons. | 做的更卑鄙的事情了 |
[17:08] | “Led to believe they were merely taking the civilian security | 赛昂使人们相信这样做仅仅是为了… |
[17:12] | “out of the hands of the Cylons, | 协助赛昂人保证平民的安全 |
[17:15] | “the members of the human police | 很多人类警察 |
[17:16] | “have since become an extension of the Cylons’ corporeal authority. | 已经成为赛昂人的走狗 |
[17:21] | “And while their names are kept deeply confidential, | 他们的名字都被保密 |
[17:24] | “there’s no question some of them are people we might least expect. | 毫无疑问有些人是我们最不希望看到的 |
[17:30] | “Hundreds of us have been rounded up by the Cylons, | 我们中的上百人已经被赛昂人逮捕了 |
[17:34] | “held in detention, questioned, tortured. | 被拘禁 审讯 折磨 |
[17:38] | “Others have simply vanished. | 而另一些人失踪了 |
[17:42] | “In recent weeks, | 最近几周 |
[17:44] | “we’ve been gaining access to some very important documents | 从波塔尔政府部门的一个线人那里 |
[17:48] | “from a source within Baltar’s administration. | 我们获得了一些非常重要的文件 |
[17:52] | “No one knows who this mysterious benefactor is, | 没有人知道他是谁 |
[17:56] | “but he communicates with the insurgents by means of a secret signal. | 但是他用密码和抵抗者联系 |
[18:02] | “We pray every day for the men and women who risk their lives | 我们每天为那些冒生命危险对抗赛昂人的… |
[18:05] | “to fight the Cylons. | 男男女女们祈祷 |
[18:07] | “They have everything to lose and such little hope of something to gain. “ | 他们失去了一切 只是为了获得一些小小的希望 |
[18:14] | Hey, Jake. | 嘿 杰克 |
[18:52] | There we go. | 我们睡觉吧 |
[18:56] | It looks like Mommy’s gonna get some sleep tonight after all. | 看来今晚只有妈妈陪你睡了 |
[19:04] | You know, sometimes I hate everything about this place. | 有时候我憎恨这里的一切 |
[19:09] | But sometimes it’s magic. | 有时候…不可思议 |
[19:20] | I gotta go. Be back in a couple hours. | 我要走了 我在几小时后回来 |
[19:29] | One of these days you’re just not gonna come back, are you? | 这些日子你可能不回来了 对吗? |
[19:33] | You’ll just vanish, and that’ll be it. | 就这样消失了 |
[19:36] | I’ll never see you again. | 我再也不会见到你了 |
[19:39] | Nick will never know his father. | 尼克永远也不会真的知道他的父亲了 |
[19:47] | A couple hours, promise. | 我保证就几小时 |
[20:36] | Good to see you, Colonel. | 很高兴见到你 上校 |
[20:37] | It’s good to be seen. | 很高兴被你看见 |
[20:47] | I know you’re wondering, so I’ll save you the trouble. | 我知道你想知道 所以我就直说了 |
[20:50] | The eye is gone. | 眼睛没了 |
[20:52] | Ripped it right out, onto the floor, | 脱落掉到地板上 |
[20:54] | picked it up and showed it to me. | 拿起来看 |
[20:57] | It looked like a hardboiled egg. | 像个煮熟的鸡蛋 |
[21:03] | Big boom today. | 今天可是个大日子 |
[21:07] | Hope that was you two. | 希望对你们也是 |
[21:08] | Oh, yeah. A heavy Raider, too. | 喔 是的 重型突袭机也是 |
[21:11] | Good man. What’s our next target? | 我们下一个目标是什么? |
[21:14] | Well, we got these today. | 这是今天拿到的 |
[21:16] | They’re security plans for the graduation ceremony | 是新卡布里卡警察学校 |
[21:17] | of the New Caprica Police Academy. | 毕业典礼上的安保计划 |
[21:20] | These are right out of the Ministry files. | 是从政府文件中拿来的 |
[21:22] | Where are you getting this stuff? | 你从哪里得到这些材料的? |
[21:23] | Who’s your source? | 谁是你的线人? |
[21:24] | I have no idea. The source won’t tell me what their name is. | 我不知道 消息来源不告诉我他们的名字 |
[21:28] | It’s probably safer for all of us. | 或许对我们更安全 |
[21:29] | We’ve been getting stuff like this for weeks. | 我们几周来一直获得这些材料 |
[21:31] | Humans working for the Cylons, makes me wanna puke. | 人们为赛昂人工作 搞得你想要呕吐 |
[21:35] | Yeah, well, all of the top Occupation brass is gonna be at the graduation, | 是的 所有占领者的头头脑脑们都会在毕业典礼上露脸 |
[21:38] | even President Baltar. | 甚至…波塔尔总统 |
[21:41] | Gaius Baltar? | 盖尤斯·波塔尔? |
[21:42] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[21:43] | I think we can get a shot at him, too. | 我想我们也可以给他来一枪 |
[21:45] | The problem is, it’s gonna be tough avoiding human casualties. | 但想要避免人员伤亡的话很困难 |
[21:47] | Don’t avoid them! Send a message. | 那就不要避免伤亡 给他们发消息 |
[21:50] | You work with the Cylons, you’re a target. | “你与赛昂人合作 你就是目标” |
[21:52] | No boundaries for the Cylons, there’s no boundaries for us! | 赛昂人可不加什么区分 我们也没有! |
[21:55] | Anything we can do to nail that son of a bitch, Gaius Baltar, is worth doing. | 任何能够干掉盖尤斯·波塔尔那狗娘养的办法都值得尝试 |
[22:07] | Where are we on the wireless? | 无线电监听如何了? |
[22:09] | Nowhere. Every day we try and contact the Raptor, | 嗯…没有 每天我们都试图联系猛禽机 |
[22:13] | and every day the Cylons jam the transmission. | 每天赛昂人都干扰了频率 |
[22:16] | I’ve asked the inside source to tell us | 我问过我们内部的情报来源 |
[22:18] | which of the Cylon jamming frequencies are the weakest, | 告诉我们赛昂人哪一波段的封锁是最弱的 |
[22:20] | but so far I’ve got nothing. | 但是目前为止 我什么都不知道 |
[22:22] | You guys are dreaming. There’s no Raptor there, okay? | 你们在做梦 那里没有猛禽 对不? |
[22:26] | There hasn’t been one for the past four months, either. | 过去四个月都没有出现过 |
[22:30] | Galactica’s not coming back. They’re not. | 卡拉狄加不会再回来了 他们不会了 |
[22:33] | Accept it. You watch your frakking mouth! | 接受事实吧 闭上你的嘴 |
[22:37] | There’s a Raptor out there every day, listening for our wireless call. | 每天都有猛禽战机在外轨道监听无线电信号 |
[22:40] | It’s out there because that was the plan if anything happened. | 他在外面 这是计划好的 |
[22:44] | And it’s out there because the old man isn’t just gonna leave us to the Cylons! | 那个老头子不会把我们留给赛昂人 |
[22:48] | The old man left me to the Cylons, Colonel. | 上校 那个老头子把我留给了赛昂人了 |
[22:51] | And if it wasn’t for my wife being a royal pain in the ass | 如果它不是为了我的妻子 那个高贵的下面痒痒的人 |
[22:54] | and refusing to let it go, | 拒绝让她离开 |
[22:56] | I would be dead a year now. | 我早在这一年里死了 |
[23:08] | Any word on Kara? | 有没有卡拉的消息? |
[23:13] | Nothing in four months. | 没有 四个月了 |
[23:33] | LEOBEN: Hi, honey. I’m home. | 嘿 宝贝 我回家了 |
[23:40] | You kill me, I download, | 你杀我 我下载到新躯壳 |
[23:45] | I come back, we start over. | 我回来 我们重新开始 |
[23:48] | Five times now. | 这已经是第五次了 |
[24:05] | I’m trying to help you, Kara. | 我在试图帮你 卡拉 |
[24:08] | I only want you to see the truth of your life, | 我只是想让你看到你生命的真相 |
[24:11] | the reason why you suffered and you struggled for so long. | 你痛苦和挣扎了那么久 |
[24:14] | That’s why God sent me to you. | 这就是为什么上帝把我派到你身边 |
[24:16] | That’s why God wants us to be together. | 这就是为什么上帝希望我们在一起的原因 |
[24:20] | You’re right. | 对 |
[24:24] | You’re right. | 对 |
[24:27] | And I hear you. I do. | 我听你的 我会做的 |
[24:28] | Okay. | 很好 |
[24:31] | So, thank you. | 那么 谢谢你 |
[24:39] | Thank you for putting up with me. | 谢谢容忍我 |
[24:44] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[24:45] | Put it down, Kara. | 不要再提了 卡拉 |
[24:52] | Just put it down. | 放下它吧 |
[25:02] | I’m a patient man. | 我是个很有耐心的男人 |
[25:03] | You’re not a man. | 你不是个男人 |
[25:05] | I’m willing to wait. You just need more time. | 我愿意等 你只是需要更多的时间 |
[25:07] | I don’t need more frakking time. It’s never gonna happen. | 我才不需要更多的时间 这永远也不会发生的 |
[25:11] | Of course it’s gonna happen. You’re gonna hold me in your arms. | 这当然会发生 你会挽着我的肩膀 |
[25:14] | You’re gonna embrace me. You’re gonna tell me that you love me. | 你会拥抱我 你会和我说你爱我 |
[25:18] | I’ve seen it. | 我看到过的 |
[25:21] | You’re insane. | 你疯了 |
[25:23] | To know the face of God is to know madness. | 知道了上帝的真面目就知道了什么是疯狂 |
[25:31] | I’m going to bed. | 我要睡觉了 |
[25:36] | Be nice if you joined me. | 如果你和我一起睡的话 那就太好不过了 |
[25:47] | Either way, you’re spending the night with me. | 两种方式任选一种 反正你会和我一起共度今宵 |
[25:56] | I do love you, Kara Thrace. | 我真的喜欢你 卡拉·瑟瑞丝 |
[26:00] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[26:30] | Let me out! | 放我出去! |
[26:32] | Let me out of here! | 让我离开这里! |
[26:35] | I don’t belong here! Let me out! | 我不属于这里 让我出去! |
[26:38] | Let me out! | 让我出去! |
[26:47] | MAN 1: Racetrack, adjust your center line 20 degrees. | 赛道 调整中心航线20度 |
[26:50] | MAN 2: Snowbird Three, get in formation. | 雪鸟3号 得到信息 |
[26:51] | RACETRACK: Okay, Snowbirds, let’s nail this exercise. | 好的 我的雪鸟 让我们完成这个练习 |
[26:53] | MAN 3: How many times are we gonna run this thing? | 我们要这样做多少次 |
[26:55] | RACETRACK: What, you’re not having fun? | 什么 你还没有得到乐趣吗 |
[26:57] | Come on, focus, Snowbirds! | 集中精力 雪鸟 |
[27:11] | HELO: Snowbirds, Galactica. Regroup into deployment formation | 雪鸟 这是卡拉狄加 重新编队 |
[27:14] | and proceed to position one. | 向1号区域进发 |
[27:16] | Snowbird One to Snowbirds, | 雪鸟1号 呼叫 雪鸟 |
[27:17] | drop point in eight seconds. | 8秒钟后到达 |
[27:19] | Okay, Snowbirds, let’s get this deployment bang on. | 好的 我是雪鸟 让我们飞向预定目标 |
[27:23] | The Admiral’s watching every move. | 上将正在看着我们 |
[27:26] | RACETRACK: Roger, Kat. | 收到 凯 |
[27:27] | We go on your command. | 我们听你的指挥 |
[27:29] | Bomb bay doors opened. | 炸弹舱门开启 |
[27:32] | All Vipers break. Now, now, now! | 所有蝮蛇 现在出击 现在 现在! |
[27:37] | RACETRACK: Deploy drones on my mark. | 发射导弹 听我的命令射击 |
[27:39] | Three, two, one, mark! | 三 二 一 开火! |
[27:45] | Frak me! | 混蛋! |
[27:46] | Gods damn it, Snowbird Four, what the hell happened? | 上帝 我是雪鸟4号 发生了什么事 |
[27:49] | Can the chatter, Snowbirds. | 你能回答吗 雪鸟 |
[27:51] | This is the CAG. Abort maneuver. | 我是CAG 终止任务 |
[27:53] | I say again, decoy squadron abort maneuver. | 我再说一次 空中编队 终止任务 |
[27:56] | MAN 4: Roger that, leader. | 收到 老大 |
[27:58] | HELO: Snowbirds, fall back. Abort the drill. Await further instructions. | 雪鸟 回航 终止演练 等待进一步指示 |
[28:01] | RACETRACK: Frak, they’re on my wing. | 靠 打到我机翼了 |
[28:03] | KAT: Galactica, Kat. It is a mess out here. | 卡拉狄加 我是凯 外面真是一团糟 |
[28:06] | We’ve got decoy drones heading every which way. | 我们的导弹到处乱飞 |
[28:08] | Request instructions. | 请求指示 |
[28:11] | Roger that, Kat. Abort acknowledged. | 收到 凯 终止计划 |
[28:13] | You’re approaching bingo fuel anyway. Bring your birds back home. | 不管怎么样 你都能得到燃料 把你的飞鸟开回家吧 |
[28:16] | Belay that. | 打住吧 |
[28:18] | Strike my last. Stand by. | 停止执行最后的命令 待命 |
[28:19] | Launch the tanker bird. | 派出加油机 |
[28:21] | Let them practice their in-flight refueling before they recover the drones | 让他们练习练习在飞行中加油 |
[28:24] | and run the exercise one more time. | 然后让他们再练习一次 |
[28:27] | Yes, sir. 16 times now, sir. | 是 长官 现在已经16次了 长官 |
[28:34] | The next one will be 17, won’t it? | 下一次就是17次了 对吧? |
[28:37] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[28:39] | Launch the tanker. | 发射加油机 |
[28:41] | All units, Galactica. | 卡拉狄加 所有单位 |
[28:43] | Recover drones and prepare to run training mission again. | 恢复导弹攻击 准备进行下一次练习 |
[28:45] | We’re launching the tanker bird. | 我们发射加油机了 |
[28:47] | Tanker? Once you’ve tanked up, | 加油机? 一旦你从加油机那里得到了补给 |
[28:48] | head back to position Alpha and prepare for training run 17. | 回到阿尔法区域 准备第17次练习 |
[28:51] | Galactica out. | 卡拉狄加通话完毕 |
[28:53] | What the frak are they doing over there? | 他们在做什么? |
[28:57] | This is the Commander. Get the Admiral on the line. | 这是指挥官 我要和上将通话 |
[29:03] | Admiral, considering how long our pilots | 上将 考虑到我们的飞行员 |
[29:05] | have been in the air, I suggest we recall the birds | 在外飞行的时间 我建议我们召回战机 |
[29:07] | and scrub the training exercise. | 放弃训练 |
[29:09] | If we can’t do this in a training scenario, | 如果我们不能在训练演习里做到这点 |
[29:10] | how the hell are we supposed to pull this off | 我们怎么能够在遇到赛昂突袭机的时候赢得胜利? |
[29:13] | with Cylon raiders on our asses? | 让他们踢我们的屁股吗? |
[29:15] | Huh? Tell me! What the frak do you want from me? | 告诉我! 你想从我这里得到什么? |
[29:18] | I don’t know how we’re supposed to do any of this crap at half strength! | 我不知道为何用我们一半的兵力为了这样的假设去冒险 |
[29:20] | KAT: Collision! We’ve had a collision! | 碰撞 我们发生碰撞了 |
[29:22] | APOLLO: Give me your status, Kat. | 告诉我你的位置 凯 |
[29:24] | KAT: Bingo, Wally, speak to me! | 兵戈 沃利 跟我说话 |
[29:26] | BINGO: I’m losing flight control! | 我失去了飞行控制! |
[29:27] | I’ve got red lights all across the board! | 我收到红色警报 到处都是 |
[29:29] | Kat, I’m in a wild spin! I’m losing hydraulics. My wing is going. | 凯 我在翻转 我失去动力了 我的机翼断了 |
[29:33] | Galactica, Kat. I’m declaring an emergency. | 卡拉狄加 我是凯 我宣布进入紧急状态 |
[29:35] | Request priority landing for two bent birds. | 要求两架飞鸟优先降落 |
[29:38] | Pull them in! Yes, sir. | 让他们进来 是 长官 |
[29:39] | Roger that, Kat. Bring your birds back home. | 收到 凯 把你的飞鸟带回家 |
[29:41] | Further instructions to follow. | 等候下一步指示 |
[29:46] | This whole thing is frakking insane. | 整件事情就像发疯了 |
[29:48] | We’ve got two ships at half strength. | 两艘船 只有一半的兵力 |
[29:49] | We’ve got crews that haven’t seen action in a year and a half, | 我们的船员有一年半的时间没有行动过了 |
[29:52] | and you’re acting like the only problem is they’re not working hard enough? | 而你的问题是把他们看成没有足够努力地训练 |
[29:56] | Have you taken a look at yourself in the mirror lately? | 你最近有没有照过镜子? |
[30:00] | You’re weak, soft, mentally and physically. | 你很虚弱! 身心皆是 |
[30:04] | This isn’t about me. | 这不是关于我的 |
[30:05] | You’ve had four months to get your act together. | 你已经做了四个月整合方案 |
[30:09] | And so far all you’ve been able to frakking do | 目前为止 你所能做的 |
[30:11] | is to complain and whine about how hard it is. | 就是抱怨这有多困难 |
[30:14] | Well, guess what? | 你就想吧 |
[30:16] | It’s gonna get a lot harder. Do you understand me? | 越想越困难 你明白我的意思吗? |
[30:19] | Now, I want you to turn around and get your fat ass out of here. | 现在我希望能够说服你 让你这个胖家伙离开这里 |
[30:23] | Get your men ready, or I’ll find someone who can. | 让你的人准备好! 不然我就找一个能够做到的人 |
[30:26] | Dismissed! | 解散! |
[30:39] | DUCK: Good shot, Anders. | 漂亮 安德斯 |
[30:40] | PLAYER 1: Go ahead and set it up. | 去前面设防 |
[30:44] | SAM: Move inside! Give me the ball, right here! | 给我球 快 |
[30:48] | I don’t like this one, Colonel. | 我不喜欢这样 上校 |
[30:50] | I think we’re the ones crossing the line here. | 我想我们是这里越线的人 |
[30:52] | It’s the only way it’s gonna work. The kid’s got access and clearance. | 这是唯一能够起作用的方式 孩子们作主了 |
[30:55] | We’ve got to be square on this. You can’t back out once you’ve started. | 就准备这样了一旦你开始了你就不能回头了 |
[30:58] | I’m not backing out. | 我没有回头 |
[31:01] | It’s wrong, Colonel. You know that, don’t you? | 这是不对的 上校 你知道的 不是吗? |
[31:03] | He’s a soldier, Chief. | 他是个战士 军士长 |
[31:04] | It’s not the first time we’ve sent a soldier on a one-way mission. | 这已经不是我们第一次把战士派上有去无回的战场中了 |
[31:07] | You know that, don’t you? | 这你是知道的 不是吗? |
[31:10] | This is different. | 这不同 |
[31:11] | This is our best chance to take out Gaius Baltar. | 这是我们干掉盖尤斯·波塔尔的最好机会 |
[31:14] | It may be the only one, and we’re sure as frak gonna take it. | 或许唯一的机会 我们确定我们能成功 |
[31:18] | Ever since they killed Nora, | 自从他们杀了Nora |
[31:21] | I’ve got nothing to live for. | 我就再也没有什么牵绊了 |
[31:31] | PLAYER 2: Let’s go, set it up. | 快 回防 |
[31:35] | Now look me in the eye and you tell me that you are committed to this. | 看着我的眼睛你说你会忠于此事 |
[31:39] | I’m committed. | 我会忠于 |
[31:47] | May the Gods be with you. | 愿神与你同在 |
[31:56] | Some things you just don’t do, Colonel, | 上校 有些事情你最好还是不要去做 |
[31:58] | not even in war. | 即使在战争中也不要 |
[32:00] | Well, maybe you’ll feel different when you’re sitting in detention. | 当你在拘禁室的时候或许你的感觉就会不同 |
[32:04] | Duck volunteered. He’s going. | 杜克自愿去的 他已经走了 |
[32:24] | ADAMA: It’s a hard thing to say, | 这很难说 出口 |
[32:26] | but it seems like I don’t know who my son is anymore. | 但是看上去我再也不了解我的儿子了 |
[32:29] | The same goes for the crew, the ship. | 同样也不了解这艘船的船员了 |
[32:34] | I feel pretty much alone. Except maybe for you. | 我感到很孤单 或许除了你 |
[32:41] | I wish I could come back a year | 我希望我能够回到一年前 |
[32:42] | and tell that Admiral Adama about this conversation. | 告诉阿达玛上将这次谈话 |
[32:44] | A year’s a long time. | 一年可是很长的时间啊 |
[32:50] | Can I ask you something very personal? | 我能问你一些事情吗? 很私人的问题 |
[32:57] | Do you feel guilty about leaving the people behind on New Caprica? | 你把人们扔在新卡布里卡会不会感到有罪恶感? |
[33:02] | I don’t do guilt. | 我不做有罪的事 |
[33:08] | You know, a year ago, | 你知道 一年前… |
[33:13] | when you put me in this cell, I was at a crossroads. | 当你把我关到小屋里的时候 我处于一个十字路口 |
[33:20] | I sat in here for weeks, just consumed with rage | 我坐在那里几周 对发生在我身上的事儿 |
[33:24] | at all the things that had happened to me. | 大呼小叫 |
[33:30] | And at some point I realized it was all just guilt. | 对这一点来说 我开始感到惭愧 |
[33:35] | I was angry at myself for the choices I had made. | 我对自己做出的感到愤怒 |
[33:40] | Betraying my people, losing my baby. | 背叛我的人 丢了我的孩子 |
[33:49] | So I had a choice. | 所以…我要做出选择 |
[33:53] | I could either move forward or stay in the past. | 我要么向前走 要么沉溺于过去 |
[33:56] | But the only way to move forward was to forgive myself. | 但是向前走的唯一的方法 就是原谅自己 |
[34:02] | You know, I don’t think we can survive, | 你知道 我不认为我们能够活下来 |
[34:04] | I don’t think the Fleet or Galactica or the people on New Caprica can survive | 我不认为舰队或者卡拉狄加或者新卡布里卡上的人能够活下来 |
[34:12] | unless the man at the top finds a way to forgive himself. | 除非上面的人能找到一个方法来原谅自己 |
[34:37] | Two of our pilots almost get killed | 我们两个飞行员差点死了 |
[34:39] | because they’ve been in the cockpit for 11 hours, | 因为他们在驾驶舱里待了11个小时 |
[34:41] | and he wants to bust my balls. | 他想踢爆我的卵蛋 |
[34:46] | “You’re soft. ” Can you believe that? | 你很虚弱 你能相信吗? |
[34:51] | What? | 什么? |
[34:55] | Oh, you agree, is that it? | 你同意了 是这样吗? |
[34:58] | Forget it. I’m not looking for a fight. | 忘了它吧 我期望着一场战斗 |
[35:00] | Oh, no, no, no, no. Don’t do that. | 喔 不 不要这样 |
[35:03] | You got something to say, come out and say it. | 如果你要说什么 就说吧 |
[35:06] | He’s right, you are soft. | 他是对的 你很虚弱 |
[35:11] | I’m not talking about the weight. | 我不是说分量 |
[35:13] | You’ve lost your edge, your confidence. | 你丢失了底线 你的信心 |
[35:19] | You lost your war, Lee. | 你战败了 李 |
[35:22] | And the truth is, you’re a soldier who needs a war. | 实际上 你是一个渴望战斗的士兵 |
[35:26] | And you don’t want to hear it because you’ve got it in your head | 你不想听进去 因为你头脑中已经有了 |
[35:29] | that your father’s the soldier, | 你父亲作为一个战士的形象 |
[35:31] | and you sure don’t want to be like him. | 你确定你不想像他一样 |
[35:33] | But you are like him. | 但是你的确像他 |
[35:38] | You’re more like him than you know. | 你比你自己知道的更像他 |
[35:40] | That’s one of the reasons I married you. | 这就是我嫁给你的原因 |
[36:13] | Okay, it’s working, I think. | 好的 这有效了 我想 |
[36:16] | Is it working or isn’t it? | 这起作用了吗? |
[36:18] | They keep jamming us. | 他们一直在干扰阻塞我们 |
[36:21] | So much for our source on the inside. | 我们的线人说得非常对 |
[36:36] | Ten minutes left. And lots of nothing on the wireless as usual. | 还剩下10分钟了 还是什么也没有 |
[36:40] | Keep an eye out for Raiders. | 注意赛昂突袭机 |
[36:43] | The last listening bird almost got popped by a pair yesterday. | 昨天接听到两声信号 几乎就要抓住它了 |
[36:49] | I’ve almost got it. | 我几乎成功了 |
[36:52] | Oh, frak. Turn that thing down. | 见鬼! 把那个东西关了! |
[36:56] | It’s working. It’s working. | 这起作用了 这起作用了 |
[37:03] | Time’s up. Spin up the FTL, and get ready to go. | 时间到了 启动FTL 准备离开 |
[37:06] | Hold on. I’m picking something up. | 等下 我接收到些东西 |
[37:10] | It’s a Colonial transmission. | 是殖民地的信号 |
[37:12] | It’s a low power signal, but the recognition codes match. | 低能量信号 但识别码是吻合的 |
[37:15] | Oh, yeah, we’ve got a link to the ground. | 是的 我们和地面有联系了 |
[37:19] | Okay, send the coded response, spin up the drive, | 好的 发送回应码 开启引擎 |
[37:21] | and let’s get the hell back to Galactica. | 让我们回到卡拉狄加 |
[37:24] | We’ve got a signal. | 我收到一个信号 |
[37:26] | The Raptor just made contact with us. | 一架猛禽飞机刚刚和我们联系上了 |
[37:28] | TIGH: What’s it say? | 它说什么? |
[37:30] | “Will make contact this frequency every twelve hours. | “我们会用这个频率”每12小时联系一次” |
[37:34] | “Prepare sitrep for command authority. Have hope. We’re coming for you. “ | “报告当局的军事情报 坚持住 我们来接你们了” |
[37:40] | RACETRACK: We made contact! I say again, we made contact with the ground. | 我再说一次 我们联系上了 我们和地面联系上了 |
[37:44] | Colonel Tigh has formed an insurgent group against the Cylons, | 泰上校成立了抵抗组织反抗赛昂人 |
[37:47] | and now they’re ready and waiting | 现在他们已经准备好 |
[37:48] | for instructions on how to coordinate the rescue effort. | 等待指示怎样来协调救援行动 |
[37:55] | It’s gonna be okay. It’s really gonna be okay. | 这会好的 这真的会好起来的 |
[38:19] | These are the surveillance pictures taken by the insurgents. | 这些都是监视图片 抵抗军拍的 |
[38:22] | I think we can match names to about 50 of these photos, | 我想我可以说出50个照片上的人的名字 |
[38:26] | but our best guess puts the total police force at around 200. | 最乐观估计 警察人数在200左右 |
[38:29] | Two hundred. | 两百 |
[38:32] | I wouldn’t have believed there’d be 20 people | 我甚至无法相信哪怕只有20个人 |
[38:34] | who would turn against their own kind. | 会背叛自己的同胞 |
[38:36] | I want those names. I want the rest of the names. | 我想要那些名字 我想要其他人的名字 |
[38:39] | That’s tough. The Cylons are afraid the population will go after any human | 这很困难 赛昂人很害怕民众会追杀 |
[38:43] | who joins the New Caprica Police. | 那些加入新卡布里卡警察部队的人 |
[38:44] | As well they should. | 他们的确应该被追杀 |
[39:06] | I know I haven’t lived a model life. | 我知道我的生活不是很好 |
[39:10] | I made a lot of mistakes. | 我犯了很多错 |
[39:16] | I’m gonna need your protection today. | 我今天需要你的庇护 |
[39:23] | GAETA: Mr. President? | 总统先生 |
[39:24] | CAPRICA SIX: Good morning, Gaeta. | 早上好 盖塔 |
[39:26] | It’s time for the graduation ceremony. | 毕业典礼时间到了 |
[39:33] | Oh, yes, the ceremony. | 是的 典礼 |
[39:38] | About the ceremony. There’s been a change of plan. | 关于典礼…计划有变 |
[39:42] | I won’t be going. | 我不会去了 |
[39:45] | Security concern. | 安全方面的考虑 |
[39:54] | Don’t look so worried. | 不要看上去那么担心 |
[39:56] | There’ll be other graduations. | 那里还会有其他毕业生的 |
[39:59] | Right. Okay. I’ll just let the staff know. | 是的 我只是想让工作人员知道 |
[40:12] | I think we should call off the strike. | 我们应该取消这个行动 |
[40:14] | There’s no reason to go forward if the Galactica’s gonna come back. | 如果卡拉狄加要回来了 没有理由去那里 |
[40:17] | What, pass up a golden opportunity to kill Gaius Baltar? | 什么 拒绝一次杀死盖尤斯·波塔尔的绝佳机会? |
[40:21] | Other than that, Colonel, I fail to see the point. | 另外 上校 我看不到这样做的意义 |
[40:23] | Think with your head, Chief, not with your heart. | 用你的脑子想想 军士长 而不是用你的心 |
[40:25] | The only way they stand a chance of getting us off this rock | 他们能够把我们带离这里的唯一机会 |
[40:27] | is if the Cylons are too distracted battling | 就是赛昂人是否能够在他们来这里的时候 |
[40:30] | a full-blown uprising when they get here. | 被一次全面的战斗所分心 |
[40:34] | All right. If your source on the inside says Baltar’s not gonna be there, abort. | 好吧 如果内部消息说波塔尔不会去那里 那就取消 |
[40:38] | Otherwise, stick with the plan. | 不然的话 就继续计划 |
[41:11] | MAN ON SPEAKER: … hormonal imbalances or neurological disorders. | 内分泌紊乱或神经性失调 |
[41:14] | But many have found relief at the New Caprica medical center | 但在新卡布里卡医疗中心已获得好转.. |
[41:17] | where a crack team of human and Cylon physicians… | 有一只人类和赛昂医学专家组成的队伍在那里 |
[42:37] | Hey, Duck. | 嘿 杜克 |
[42:40] | OFFICER: Fall in! | 排队 |
[43:00] | Good morning and welcome to all graduates. | 早上好 欢迎所有的毕业生 |
[43:05] | You are the hope. | 你们是希望 |
[43:07] | You are the dream of a new tomorrow for humans and Cylon alike. | 无论对于人类或赛昂来说 你们是明天的希望 |
[43:12] | And I salute you for the risks that you have taken for just showing up today. | 对于你们今天到这来所冒的风险 我向你们致敬 |
[43:19] | Today you begin a new career | 今天 你们开始了新的职业 |
[43:22] | and a new life as provisional police officers. | 作为新生活的临时警官 |
[43:25] | And looking out across this room, | 透过这所屋子 |
[43:27] | I see the significance of this new path is not lost on you. | 我看到了那条道路的意义 |
[43:37] | Congratulations. It’s good to have you with us. | 恭喜 很高兴有你加入 |
[43:41] | Congratulations, Sergeant. A dangerous mission. | 恭喜 警官 危险的任务 |
[43:51] | Congratulations, Captain. It’s great to have you with us. | 恭喜 队长 很高兴有你加入 |
[43:55] | I’ll see you soon, Nora. | 我就来陪你了 Nora |