时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:22] | ADAMA: Previously on Battlestar Galactica. | 《太空堡垒卡拉狄加》前情回顾 |
[00:25] | You kill me, I download, I come back, we start over. | 你杀我 我下载到新躯壳 我回来 我们重新开始 |
[00:30] | You’re gonna hold me in your arms. | 你会挽着我的肩膀 |
[00:32] | You’re gonna tell me that you love me. | 你会和我说你爱我 |
[00:35] | I don’t belong here! Let me out! | 我不属于这里 让我走 |
[00:38] | Where are you getting this stuff? Who’s your source? | 你从哪得到这些消息的 谁是你的线人? |
[00:40] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[00:42] | The source won’t tell me what their name is. | 线人不愿意暴露他们的身份 |
[00:44] | It’s probably safer for all of us. | 或许对我们更安全 |
[00:46] | Mr. President? Good morning, Gaeta. | 总统先生? 早上好 盖塔 |
[00:48] | It’s a Colonial transmission. The recognition codes match. | 是殖民地的信号 识别码吻合 |
[00:51] | Oh, yeah, we’ve got a link to the ground. | 对 我们和地面取得了联系 |
[00:53] | TYROL: We’ve got a signal. | 我们收到个信号 |
[00:54] | What’s it say? “Have hope. We’re coming for you. “ | 说什么? 坚持住 我们来接你们了 |
[00:58] | RACETRACK: We made contact! | 我们联系上了! |
[01:00] | Colonel Tigh has formed an insurgent group against the Cylons, | 泰上校成立了抵抗组织反抗赛昂人 |
[01:03] | and now they’re ready and waiting for instructions | 现在他们已经准备好等待指示… |
[01:05] | on how to coordinate the rescue effort. | 来协调救援行动 |
[01:07] | It’s gonna be okay. | 会好起来的 |
[01:08] | TIGH: What’s our next target? | 谁是我们的下一个目标 |
[01:10] | TYROL: I got these today. | 这是今天拿到的 |
[01:11] | They’re security plans for the graduation ceremony | 是新卡布里卡警察学校 |
[01:13] | of the New Caprica Police Academy. | 毕业典礼的安保计划 |
[01:15] | Our best guess puts the total police force at around 200. | 最乐观估计 警察人数在200左右 |
[01:18] | ROSLIN: I wouldn’t have believed there’d be 20 people | 我甚至无法相信哪怕只有20个人 |
[01:20] | who would turn against their own kind. | 会背叛自己的同胞 |
[01:22] | I don’t like this one, Colonel. I think we’re the ones crossing the line here. | 我不喜欢这样 上校 我们越限了 |
[01:25] | He’s a soldier, Chief. | 他是个战士 军士长 |
[01:27] | Not the first time we’ve sent a soldier on a one-way mission. | 这不是我们第一次把战士派上有去无回的战场中了 |
[01:29] | TIGH: Send a message. You work with the Cylons, you’re a target. | 放话出去 谁替赛昂人卖命 就是我们的目标 |
[01:32] | No boundaries for the Cylons, there’s no boundaries for us! | 赛昂人可不加什么区分 我们也没有 |
[01:41] | We round up the leaders of the insurgency and we execute them publicly. | 我们围捕那些反叛者的领袖 然后公开处死他们 |
[01:45] | Send a message that the gloves are coming off. | 发个消息说刽子手来了 |
[02:41] | Everyone of importance is being looked at right now. | 现在 所有重要人物都被拘禁起来了 |
[02:43] | You’re no exception. | 你也不能幸免 |
[02:46] | I can help you, Laura, | 我能帮助你 劳拉 |
[02:49] | in ways I cannot help myself. | 但我却帮不了我自己 |
[02:55] | I can protect you, | 我能保护你 |
[02:57] | but you have to understand the situation has changed now. | 但是你必须明白 形势已经改变 |
[03:00] | The insurgency has crossed the line. | 抵抗活动已经出格了 |
[03:02] | Suicide bombings. | 自杀式爆炸袭击 |
[03:06] | It’s abhorrent. | 这太可恶了 |
[03:09] | It’s contrary to everything that we believe in. | 这与我们所信仰的向背而弛 |
[03:14] | So you… | 所以你… |
[03:16] | You and I, we will… | 你和我 我们将… |
[03:19] | We will publicly condemn these tactics. | 我们将要公开谴责这样的行动 |
[03:21] | They cannot be legitimized in any shape or form. | 它们不能被合法化 以任何形式 |
[03:24] | There is something that scares the Cylons after all. | 这样的行动毕竟让赛昂人感到了恐惧 |
[03:27] | I should think using men and women as human bombs should scare us all. | 人体炸弹应该使我们全都感到恐惧 |
[03:30] | Desperate people take desperate measures. | 绝望的人们采取绝望的做法 |
[03:33] | All right, look me in the eye. | 好吧 看着我的眼睛 |
[03:34] | Look me in the eye and tell me that you approve | 注视我的眼睛 并告诉我你赞成 |
[03:38] | of sending young men and women into crowded places | 让年轻的男女胸口绑着炸弹 |
[03:42] | with explosives strapped to their chests. | 走进喧闹的人群 |
[03:50] | I’m waiting for you to look me in the eye and tell me that you approve! | 我等着你注视我的眼睛并说你赞成这么做 |
[04:01] | Thirty-three people killed, | 33人被杀死了 |
[04:03] | and their only crime was putting on a police uniform, | 而他们的过错不过是穿上了警察制服 |
[04:07] | trying to bring some order to the chaos out there. Order? | 只不过是想给混乱的地区带来秩序 秩序? |
[04:10] | By arresting innocent people in the dead of night, | 通过在深夜里逮捕无辜的人 |
[04:13] | detaining them indefinitely without charge, torturing them… | 没有任何审判就无限期地扣留他们 折磨他们 |
[04:16] | Now wait a minute. Nobody’s been tortured! … for information! | 等等 没人受到折磨 …为了获取情报 |
[04:21] | Tell that to Colonel Tigh. | 这话去跟泰上校说吧 |
[04:23] | Nobody has been tortured. | 没人受到折磨 |
[04:34] | We’re done here. | 我们打住吧 |
[04:42] | I hope you understand the severity of the situation | 我希望你理解眼下形势严峻 |
[04:46] | and ask you to obey the dictates of your conscience, | 我请求你顺从你的良心 |
[04:51] | which is what I’ve always done. | 那也是我一直在做的 |
[04:53] | Of that I have no doubt. | 对此 我毫不怀疑 |
[04:59] | Please give this lovely lady her shoes back, | 请把这位可爱女士的鞋还给她 |
[05:02] | then get her out of here. | 然后让她离开这里 |
[05:10] | MAN ON PA: Curfew is now in effect. | 戒严现在生效 |
[05:12] | There should be no people on the street without clearance. | 在街道上的任何人都将受到严厉惩罚 |
[05:20] | Curfew is now in effect. | 戒严现在生效 |
[05:22] | There should be no people on the street without clearance. | 在街道上的任何人都将受到严厉惩罚 |
[05:54] | Do you understand your orders, Captain? Everything clear? | 你明白给你的命令了吗 队长? 一切都清楚吗? |
[05:58] | Yes, sir. Good. | 是的 长官 很好 |
[06:00] | Don’t worry, we have your back. | 不要担心 我们会在后面支援你们 |
[06:10] | Did you hear? The Cylons cut food rations today. | 你听说了吗? 赛昂人削减了食物配给 |
[06:13] | We heard. | 我们听说了 |
[06:15] | How long before the next Raptor transmission? | 与猛禽下一次联络的时间还剩多少? |
[06:19] | Two minutes. | 两分钟 |
[06:23] | Yeah, they’re talking about shutting down the marketplace. | 他们想要关闭市场 |
[06:26] | It’s a security risk. | 认为那里有安全隐患 |
[06:28] | We’ll shift targets. | 我们会换个目标 |
[06:31] | You were gonna hit the marketplace. | 你原本要袭击市场? |
[06:33] | The market, full of civilians. | 市场 那里全是平民 |
[06:36] | This is crazy. | 这太疯狂了 |
[06:38] | You know, we need to figure out whose side we’re on. | 我们要搞清楚我们站在哪一边 |
[06:41] | Which side are we on? | 我们站在哪一边? |
[06:43] | We’re on the side of the demons, Chief. | 我们站在魔鬼这边 军士长 |
[06:46] | We’re evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death | 我们是天国花园里的邪恶之人 被死亡的力量驱使着 |
[06:50] | to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. | 无论我们到哪里 都传播破坏与毁灭 |
[06:55] | I’m surprised you didn’t know that. | 我很惊讶你连这都不知道 |
[07:01] | TYROL: Contact. | 联系上了 |
[07:03] | Get ready for the sitrep. | 他们准备好接收情报了 |
[07:17] | Send it twice, just to make sure. | 发送两次 保险起见 |
[07:33] | CAVIL: Here are the names of those to be arrested and sent to detention. | 这是需要逮捕并送往监狱的那些人的名单 |
[07:40] | I… | 我… |
[07:42] | I know some of these people. | 其中一些人我认识 |
[07:44] | I’m sure you do. | 我确信你认识他们 |
[07:46] | They’re all insurgents, Jammer. We have to break the cycle of violence. | 他们都是抵抗份子 杰米 我们必须打破暴力循环 |
[07:57] | Okay, suit up. | 好了 整装出发 |
[08:03] | You won’t have to wear those much longer. | 不久你们就不必再戴这个了 |
[08:05] | Eventually, your people will see you as heroes. | 最终人们将把你们视为英雄 |
[08:12] | Not tonight. | 但不是今晚 |
[08:16] | JAMMER: Take numbers five through 10. They’re gonna be in tents to the right. | 5号至10号 他们在右边的帐篷 |
[08:19] | Follow down to the end. | 按名单顺序抓 |
[08:20] | The rest of you guys have got to keep quiet, okay? | 其余的人维护现场 明白了吗? |
[08:25] | MAN: This is the New Caprica Police! | 我们是新卡布里卡警察 |
[08:26] | You are under arrest for colluding with the insurgency! | 你因参与暴乱而被逮捕了 |
[08:29] | Don’t move! You’re under arrest! | 别动 你被逮捕了 |
[08:33] | You are under arrest. | 你被逮捕了 |
[08:34] | This is an NCP raid! Get your hands up! | 这是NCP的突袭行动(NCP 新卡布里卡警察) |
[08:36] | Cally, come here! No! No! | 凯莉 过来 不 不 |
[08:39] | This is an NCP raid. Get your hands up. Let go of me! No! | 这是NCP的突袭行动 举起手来 放开我 不 |
[08:42] | My baby! No! No, let go of me! | 我的孩子!不!放开我! |
[08:47] | No! | 不! |
[08:57] | Hey, no, no, no, no. | 嘿!别哭 别哭 |
[09:00] | I got you, I got you. Yeah, yeah, yeah. There you go. | 我在这 我在这 好了 别哭 |
[09:05] | Mommy’s coming back. It’s okay. It’s okay. | 妈妈会回来的 她会没事的 |
[09:59] | Their numbers are a little thin. | 他们的人数少了一点 |
[10:01] | It says here Tigh commands 1,150 armed effectives. | 这上面说 泰上校有1150名武装人员 |
[10:05] | That’s a lot less than he should have | 他们的人是少了一点 |
[10:07] | if you count all former Fleet officers and enlisted available down there. | 就算加上前舰队的全部军官以及那里能召集到的所有人员… |
[10:10] | He could be taking heavy losses. | 可能已经遭到重创了 |
[10:12] | They mentioned a Cylon crackdown. | 他们提及了赛昂人的镇压 |
[10:14] | We should get a breakdown of available pilots in the insurgent group. | 我们应该把抵抗组织中可用的机师解救出来 |
[10:17] | Somebody’s gotta fly those ships off the ground | 如果我们要做成这件事 |
[10:19] | if we’re gonna pull this off. | 就得有人去驾驶地面上的那些飞船 |
[10:20] | Those ships aren’t going anywhere yet. | 那些飞船哪也去不了 |
[10:23] | “The Cylons have removed launch keys from grounded colonial ships. | 赛昂人已经把着陆的殖民飞船上的启动钥匙转移了 |
[10:26] | “Location unknown. ” It came from Tyrol. | 地点未知 泰罗尔说的 |
[10:29] | Can we manufacture new launch keys? | 我们可以作出新的启动钥匙吗? |
[10:31] | APOLLO: Forget it. | 别提了 |
[10:32] | The specs on launch keys are incredibly sophisticated. | 启动钥匙的设计原理惊人的复杂 |
[10:35] | It would take weeks just to do the R and D. | 将花费数周去研制 |
[10:37] | The best option is for Saul and the people on the ground | 最好是少和地面上的人 |
[10:40] | to find the original launch keys. | 能找到原来的启动钥匙 |
[10:42] | Assuming they weren’t destroyed. | 假如原来的钥匙被销毁了呢? |
[10:44] | No. No way. | 不可能 |
[10:45] | The Cylons would want to keep them safe, | 赛昂人会完好地保存它们 |
[10:47] | just in case they need to use one of those ships someday. | 以防他们有一天可能需要使用 |
[10:49] | She’s right. The keys gotta still be there somewhere. | 她说得对 钥匙肯定还在某个地方 |
[10:52] | We can make a weapons drop to the insurgents. | 我们可以向抵抗组织投放一些武器 |
[10:55] | They know the lay of the land, | 他们熟悉投放地形 |
[10:56] | they’ve been hitting the Cylons in the teeth for months. | 他们打击赛昂人已经有数月之久了 |
[10:58] | Give them the tools. They can find the keys themselves. | 假设他们有了工具 他们就能自己找到钥匙 |
[11:00] | APOLLO: No. No way. | 不 不行 |
[11:02] | The only thing you’ve got going for you so far | 你过于乐观了 |
[11:04] | is that the Cylons reduced their defense perimeter to just five base ships. | 赛昂人已经将防御区缩小到只有五艘基地之星那么大了 |
[11:08] | You put heavy weaponry down there, they’re gonna know for sure | 你把重型武器投放下去 他们肯定会知道… |
[11:10] | that we’re in contact with the population. | 我们与地面上的人有联系 |
[11:11] | They’ll call in 10 more base ships, and then your whole plan is frakked. | 就会有十艘基地之星上来 你的计划就完蛋了 |
[11:14] | Funny. I thought this was our plan, sir. | 有意思 我以为这是我们的计划 长官 |
[11:17] | Moving on, | 继续 |
[11:18] | the military plans you have in your hands are to be with you at all times. | 军事计划一旦在手便会一直相随 |
[11:30] | Why’d they pick her up? She hasn’t done anything. | 他们为何把她抓了? 她什么事也没做 |
[11:33] | We’ve got a baby, for Gods’ sakes. | 我们有一个孩子 |
[11:35] | I don’t know. I’ll try to find out. | 我不知道 我会努力查明原因 |
[11:37] | How long are they gonna hold her? | 他们准备拘禁她多久? |
[11:39] | The detention is run by a separate ministry. | 拘留所由另一个部门掌管 |
[11:42] | They don’t give us any reasons why they… | 他们没有给我们任何解释 为什么他们会抓… |
[11:44] | Gods damn it, Felix! | 老天爷呀 菲里克斯 |
[11:46] | She hasn’t done anything. We’ve got a baby. | 她什么事也没做 我们还有一个婴儿 |
[11:49] | I know, Galen. I’m sorry. | 我知道 格伦 我很遗憾 |
[11:53] | How do you do it? | 你怎么会这样? |
[11:55] | How do you help them day after day? | 你为何会日复一日地帮助他们? |
[11:57] | How do you look yourself in the mirror? | 你将如何看待镜子中的自己? |
[12:02] | I gotta get my son. | 我要去找我的儿子 |
[12:04] | Cameron’s watching him, but she’s got problems of her own. | 卡梅伦正看着他 但她还有自己的事情 |
[12:06] | Chief. | 军士长 |
[12:10] | I’ll see what I can do. I’ll see if there’s something I can find out. | 我会看看我能帮你什么忙 我会想办法找出原因的 |
[12:15] | Why don’t you try and do something? | 你为什么不尝试做些事情? |
[12:47] | Hey, you okay? Jammer, what’s going on? | 你还好吗? 杰米 发生什么事了? |
[12:51] | I heard about last night. About Cally being on one of those lists. | 我听说昨晚的事了 关于凯莉在那些名单上的事 |
[12:54] | Yeah. I’m really sorry. | 我真的很遗憾 |
[12:56] | Yeah. Frakking human police, huh? | 他妈的那些人类警察 |
[13:00] | A bunch of traitors if you ask me. | 如果你要问我 我说那是一群叛国贼 |
[13:02] | Some of those guys who joined up, | 那些参加警察的家伙 |
[13:04] | I bet they’re in over their heads, you know? | 我希望他们的脑袋都开花 你知道吗? |
[13:06] | Especially now with these suicide bombings. | 特别是让那些自杀炸弹… |
[13:10] | At first, I bet you they thought they were doing something good, you know? | 起初他们认为他们是在做好事 |
[13:12] | Get the Cylons off the streets, let us police our own. | 把赛昂人赶出街道 让我们自己维持治安 |
[13:15] | The police are frakking idiots. | 他们是一群他妈的白痴 |
[13:18] | What did they expect? | 他们想要什么? |
[13:22] | You don’t know any of those guys, do you? Any names? | 你知道那些家伙的名字吗? |
[13:24] | Names? No. No, no idea. | 名字? 完全不知道 |
[13:28] | Damn. | 该死 |
[13:30] | What’s up with Cally? Why did they put her in detention? | 凯莉怎样了? 为什么他们要把她抓起来? |
[13:33] | I don’t know. She hasn’t done a gods-damn thing. | 我不知道 她一件坏事都没干过 |
[13:36] | I just talked to Gaeta. He says he doesn’t know squat, or so he says. | 我刚与盖塔聊过 他说他什么都不知道 |
[13:40] | Gaeta’s a good guy. If he knows something… | 盖塔是个好人 如果他知道什么… |
[13:41] | He’s a frakking collaborator. | 他是该死的通敌者 |
[13:43] | You know what? One day, when this is all over, | 你知道什么? 如果有一天这一切都结束了 |
[13:46] | guys like Gaeta are gonna get strung up. | 类似盖塔这样的人都会被绞死 |
[13:48] | Guys like you and me, we’re gonna be there, | 而像你我这样的人 |
[13:51] | tying the knots, making them tight. | 则是负责将绳子打结的人 |
[14:05] | LEOBEN: It’s been a couple of ugly days. | 真是一段丑陋的日子 |
[14:07] | I know you don’t care about that, | 我知道你不关心这个 |
[14:11] | but life means something to us. | 可生命对于我们是有意义的 |
[14:14] | So I’ve decided to show you just how precious life can be, | 于是我决定向你展现生命是多么得珍贵 |
[14:19] | how, even in the worst of times, | 即使在最艰难的日子里 |
[14:22] | it can restore your faith. | 它也能让你恢复信念 |
[14:27] | Remember that breeding farm on Caprica? | 你还记得在卡布里卡的养殖场里的事吗? |
[14:32] | I remember I blew the frak out of the place. | 我记得我把那地方给烧了 |
[14:34] | It wasn’t a total loss. | 但没有丧失所有东西 |
[14:36] | We were able to salvage certain things, | 我们抢救出一些东西 |
[14:39] | certain medical samples, like your ovary. | 一些医学样本 例如你的卵巢 |
[15:02] | What’s that? | 那是什么? |
[15:23] | This is Kacey. | 这是凯西 |
[15:28] | Kacey, this is Kara, your mother. | 凯西 这是卡拉 你的母亲 |
[15:34] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[15:49] | DUALLA: Unbelievable. | 不可思议 |
[15:54] | What? | 什么? |
[15:55] | Admiral’s decided to put some boots on the ground, | 上将决定派些人下到地面去 |
[15:57] | wants to send an officer as a liaison | 想要派一名军官下去 |
[15:59] | between us and the resistance elements on the planet to coordinate the rescue op. | 充当我们与抵抗组织之间的联络人来协调援救行动 |
[16:03] | It makes sense. What’s the problem? | 很合理 有什么问题? |
[16:05] | It’s who he’s sending. | 派谁下去? |
[16:10] | He’s frakking kidding with this, right? | 他一定在开该死的玩笑 对不? |
[16:11] | I wish he were. | 我也希望他是 |
[16:14] | Mr. Hoshi, I want a Raptor prepped and ready in five minutes on the hangar deck. | Hoshi先生 我要一驾猛禽5分钟内在机库甲板上准备完毕 |
[16:18] | Inform the flagship I’m coming aboard. | 通知旗舰 我要登舰 |
[16:19] | I want a private meeting with the Admiral. | 我要与上将开一个秘密会议 |
[16:20] | HOSHI: Aye, sir. | 是 长官 |
[16:22] | What are you gonna do? | 你想要干什么? |
[16:23] | What I should have done a long time ago. | 干我很久都没干的事情 |
[16:29] | You can’t do this. She’s a Cylon. | 你不能这么做 她是赛昂人 |
[16:31] | Well, I trust her. | 嗯 我相信她 |
[16:33] | Well, that’s a mistake. | 呃 这是个错误 |
[16:34] | Well, it’ll be my mistake, won’t it? | 没错 那也是我的错误 对吧 |
[16:37] | You are gambling with the lives of everyone on this ship. | 你在拿这艘船上所有人的生命去赌博 |
[16:40] | Everyone on my ship. | 还有我船上的每一个人 |
[16:42] | I don’t need a lecture from you about the responsibilities of command. | 我不需要你来告诉我 什么是指挥官的责任 |
[16:46] | We’re done here. | 我们的谈话结束了 |
[16:51] | I’m not finished. This entire plan is a reckless gamble. | 我还没有说完 整个计划是一次不计后果的赌博 |
[16:56] | And yes, you certainly have the right to risk the lives of the men and women | 没错 你的确有权力让你指挥下的男男女女们去冒险 |
[16:59] | under your command, but that’s not the issue. | 但这不是重点 |
[17:01] | The issue is you are risking the lives of the entire human race. | 重点是你在拿整个人类种族冒险 |
[17:04] | I’m trying to save the human race. | 我在试图拯救人类 |
[17:05] | No. No, you’re not. | 不 不 你没在拯救 |
[17:07] | That’s what you’re not seeing. Right now, the human race, | 你没有看到这一点 现在 整个人类种族? |
[17:09] | well, that’s the 2,000 people huddled in those civilian ships | 好吧 那里有2000个人挤在平民船上 |
[17:12] | that managed to get away when the Cylons came back. | 当赛昂人回来时 他们设法离开了 |
[17:14] | They’re the safe bet. | 他们才是保险箱 |
[17:15] | They’re the ones who survived and we should guard, | 他们才是我们应该守卫的人 |
[17:17] | just like we did after the attack on the colonies. | 就像我们在他们攻击殖民地后所做的那样 |
[17:20] | Sharon can penetrate the Cylon defenses. | 莎伦能渗透那些防御 |
[17:22] | It’s not about her. | 这不是她的问题 |
[17:23] | The Centurions can’t distinguish her from the other humanoid models. | 赛昂百夫长无法从其他人形赛昂中分辨出她来 |
[17:27] | Did you know that? Admiral… | 你知道吗 上将? |
[17:29] | They were deliberately programmed that way. | 他们是有意如此编程的 |
[17:31] | The Cylons didn’t want them becoming self-aware and suddenly resisting orders. | 赛昂人不想让他们变得有自我意识并会抗命 |
[17:36] | They didn’t want their own robotic rebellion on their hands. | 他们可不想他们自己的机器起来造反 |
[17:39] | You can appreciate the irony. | 你可以欣赏这个讽刺 |
[17:41] | Dad… | 爸 |
[17:42] | I know what you’re saying, | 我知道你的意思 |
[17:44] | but we have a responsibility to the people that we left behind. | 但我们要对我们所留下的人负责 |
[17:50] | Remember what Roslin said. | 记得罗丝琳说过的 |
[17:51] | “Our first responsibility is to the survival of humanity. “ | 我们的首要责任是让人类种族生存下去 |
[17:56] | We can’t lose sight of that. | 我们不能无视这一点 |
[18:00] | Over the last year, | 自从这一年来 |
[18:03] | we’ve lost sight of almost everything. | 我们已经无视了很多事情 |
[18:07] | We got soft. | 我们变得…软弱 |
[18:14] | But if we go back to New Caprica now, and we lose, | 如果我们现在回去新卡布里卡 我们就输了 |
[18:20] | it’s over. | 全没了 |
[18:22] | Humanity just stops | 人类种族完蛋了 |
[18:25] | and an admiral’s stars don’t give you the right to make that gamble. | 上将服上的星星没有给你做这样赌博的权力 |
[18:35] | You’re right, Son. | 你是对的 儿子 |
[18:40] | You should make plans for resuming the search for Earth | 你应该制定一些恢复搜寻地球的计划 |
[18:43] | with Pegasus and the civilian fleet. | 利用帕伽索斯与平民船只的资源 |
[18:45] | With Pegasus? What about Galactica? | 帕伽索斯?那卡拉狄加怎么办? |
[18:46] | I know why we left those people behind. | 我知道我们为何会留下那些人 |
[18:50] | And I know that it was their choice in the first place to be down there, | 我知道去那里是他们的选择 |
[18:54] | and I realize that the survival of the human race outweighs anything else. | 同时 我意识到人类生存下来的重要性高于一切 |
[19:01] | But this time, | 但这次… |
[19:05] | I can’t live with it, can’t face it. | 我无法继续这样认为 无法面对它 |
[19:12] | Maybe I’m a coward, but I’m going back… | 也许我是懦夫 但我会回来的 |
[19:16] | Dad, you won’t have a chance. | 父亲 你没有机会 |
[19:17] | I’m going back, Son. | 我会回来的 儿子 |
[19:29] | LEOBEN: Once I fertilized your egg, | 我让你的卵子受精 |
[19:30] | we transferred it to a human woman who carried it to term. | 放到一个人类女性体内 让她完成后面的步骤 |
[19:35] | She’s pretty, funny, | 她相当有趣 |
[19:39] | great smile. | 灿烂的笑容 |
[19:40] | You would have liked her. | 你会喜欢她的 |
[19:42] | Although her mother died during childbirth, Kacey’s heart never failed. | 虽然怀她的母亲死于难产 凯西的心从未动摇过 |
[19:46] | I guess she gets that will to live from you. | 我猜她希望与你生活在一起 |
[19:51] | I’ve seen her path. | 我已看到了她的未来 |
[19:55] | It’s difficult but rewarding. | 虽然艰难 但一切都值得 |
[19:59] | She’ll know the mind of God in this lifetime. | 她将在一生中了解上帝的意志 |
[20:00] | She’ll see patterns that others do not see. | 她能看到别人看不到的东西 |
[20:03] | She probably gets that spiritual clarity from me. | 她也许是从我这里得到如此纯洁的精神 |
[20:12] | She’ll be hungry soon. There’s food on the table. | 她很快就会感到饥饿 桌上有食物 |
[20:20] | You wouldn’t let your own child starve, would you? | 你不会让你自己的小孩饿死 对吧 |
[20:22] | It’s not my child. I don’t even know if it’s human. | 这不是我的小孩 我甚至不知道它是不是一个人类 |
[20:25] | Half human. I mean, you know that she’s yours. You just won’t admit it. | 半人类 而且你知道她是你的孩子 只是你不愿意承认 |
[20:31] | Where the frak are you going? | 该死的你准备去哪? |
[20:34] | Take this with you! | 把这玩意带走 |
[20:37] | Hey! Don’t leave me alone with this! | 别把这玩意拉下了 |
[20:41] | Frak. | 妈的 |
[20:45] | I don’t know who or what you are, but I do know this. I’m not your mother. | 我不知道你是谁或你是什么 但我知道我不是你妈妈 |
[20:52] | I don’t care that it’s effective. I don’t care that the Cylons can’t stop it. | 我也不关心这是否有用 我也不关心赛昂人是否会停止 |
[20:57] | It’s wrong. | 这是个错误 |
[21:00] | No more suicide bombings, Colonel. You understand? | 不要再有自杀式炸弹 上校 你明白吗? |
[21:03] | What, are you working for the Cylons now? | 你现在为赛昂人工作吗? |
[21:13] | I’m sorry. There was no excuse for that. | 抱歉 我不应该打你 |
[21:17] | You see, little things like that, they don’t matter anymore. | 你看到了吧 类似这样的小事 他们已经不再在乎了 |
[21:22] | In fact, not too frakking much really matters anymore. | 事实上 没有他妈的东西他们会在乎了 |
[21:25] | I’ve got one job here, lady, and one job only, | 我已经在这里找到了工作 女士 也是唯一的工作 |
[21:28] | to destruct the Cylons, | 就是瓦解赛昂人 |
[21:30] | make them worry about the anthill they’ve stirred up down here, | 让他们对任他们摆布的蝼蚁感到恐惧 |
[21:33] | so they’re distracted and out of position when the old man shows up in orbit. | 他们会转移注意力 当老头子回来时 会躲过他们的视线 |
[21:38] | The bombings? They got the Cylons’ attention. | 炸弹攻击已经引起了赛昂人的注意 |
[21:41] | They really got their attention. And I am not giving that up. | 它们真的引起了他们的注意 而且我不会放弃的 |
[21:45] | ROSLIN: We are talking about people blowing themselves up. | 我们在谈论的是那些把自己炸成碎片的人们 |
[21:50] | You know, sometimes I think that you’ve got ice water in those veins | 你要知道 某些时候 我觉得你的血管里都是些冷水 |
[21:55] | and other times I think you’re just a naive, little schoolteacher. | 而另外一些时候 你又只是个天真的学校老师 |
[22:00] | I’ve sent men on suicide missions in two wars now, | 我已经在两次战争里将人送去进行自杀式任务 |
[22:03] | and let me tell you something, | 同时 也让我告诉你 |
[22:05] | it don’t make a gods-damn bit of difference | 让他们驾驶着蝮蛇战机与 |
[22:07] | whether they’re riding in a Viper or walking out onto a parade ground. | 让他们走进检阅队伍 这两点并没有什么他妈的不同 |
[22:11] | In the end, they’re just as dead. | 最后 他们都只是死而已 |
[22:17] | So take your piety and your moralizing and your high-minded principles | 因此请收起你的说教和你高尚的教条吧 |
[22:22] | and stick them someplace safe until you’re off this rock | 带他们待在安全的地方直到这场战争结束 |
[22:26] | and you’re sitting in your nice, cushy chair on Colonial One again. | 以便能够再次坐回到你殖民地一号那张漂亮的凳子上去 |
[22:32] | I’ve got a war to fight. | 我还有一场仗要打 |
[22:35] | MAN 1: Let’s go. Move it. | 走起来 快走 |
[22:37] | This way. Offload the rest. | 往这边走 后面跟上 |
[22:39] | MAN 2: Let’s go to isolation. Move! | 从这里分开 走另一边 |
[22:40] | BOOMER: The detentions are just causing more resentment and more enemies. | 拘留已经引起了不少怨声 招来了更多的敌人 |
[22:43] | We’re losing ground with the people. MAN 3: Let’s move! Get going! | 我们正在失去地面上人们的民心 快走 |
[22:45] | I know. We don’t have another option. | 我知道 我们别无选择 |
[22:47] | We have to send the message that suicide bombings won’t be tolerated. | 我们必须告诉大家自杀式炸弹袭击是不能容忍的 |
[22:50] | Excuse me, sir. Can I talk to you for a moment? | 抱歉 长官 我能和你谈几句吗? |
[22:55] | Yeah, sure, Jammer. We’ll catch up later. | 当然可以 杰米 我会跟上你的 |
[22:57] | Okay. | 好 |
[23:00] | Sir, I don’t know exactly how to broach this, | 我不知道应该如何开始说 |
[23:03] | nor do I know exactly what I expect you to do about it, but since we were… | 我也不知道我要期望你做什么 但… |
[23:10] | Anyway, since we were back on Galactica… | 自从我们从卡拉狄加下来 |
[23:12] | Yeah, Jammer, just spit it out. | 行了 杰米 就直说吧 |
[23:14] | We picked up Chief Tyrol’s wife on the last raid. Cally. | 我们在最后一次围捕行动中逮捕了泰罗尔军士长的妻子凯莉 |
[23:17] | She’s in detention. I think she’s on the list. | 她在拘留所里 我认为她在名单上 |
[23:52] | Frak! | 妈的! |
[24:44] | Kacey? | 凯西? |
[25:03] | LEOBEN: Kara? | 卡拉? |
[25:38] | Hi, Cally. It’s me. Boomer. | 嗨 凯莉 是我 布玛尔 |
[25:48] | I wish I had a gun. | 我希望我能有把枪 |
[25:55] | Are you all right? Physically, I mean. | 你还好吗?我意思是你的身体 |
[25:59] | What do you want from me? | 你想从我这里得到什么? |
[26:09] | Look, a lot’s happened in everyone’s life. | 听着 每个人身上都发生了很多事情 |
[26:14] | But I want you to know… I want you and Galen to know | 但我想你知道 我想让你和格伦知道 |
[26:17] | that I’m happy for you, | 我为你们高兴 |
[26:20] | especially since you started a family. | 尤其是你们组成了一个家庭 |
[26:24] | Something that him and I talked about once before. | 这些都是我和他以前的梦想 |
[26:31] | Can you get me out of here? | 你能帮我离开这里吗? |
[26:35] | I don’t know. I have nothing to do with internal security… | 我不知道 我对内部安全事务一无所知… |
[26:38] | Then frak you, Sharon, you stupid, frakked-up toaster. | 那么去死吧 莎伦 你这个愚蠢的该死的魔鬼 |
[26:43] | How many times do I have to shoot you, anyway? | 多少次我都想射死你 |
[26:45] | If you can’t help me, then just go away and leave us alone! | 如果你帮不到我 那就快滚 |
[27:04] | MAN ON PA: All human personnel prepare to present identification | 所有人类准备出示身份 |
[27:07] | before passing through security scanners. | 在通过安全扫描前 |
[27:10] | MAN 1: Have your IDs out. | 出示你的ID |
[27:12] | Keep coming, keep coming… MAN 2: Everyone have both your IDs ready. | 继续 所有人都准备好自己的工作ID |
[27:15] | Step on up. Worker IDs out. | 快走 有ID的出去 |
[27:18] | Straight ahead, move it. Hey, you! Open your bag! Open your bag! | 朝前走 你! 打开你的包 |
[27:27] | Stop her! | 截下她 |
[27:35] | Twenty-three Cylons critically wounded. Fourteen had to be euthanized. | 23个赛昂人严重损坏 14个被迫销毁 |
[27:41] | They had casualties, too. Four human dead. | 他们也有伤亡 4个人类死了 |
[27:45] | Who gives a frak about that? Pardon my language. | 他妈是谁干的这事? 注意你的语言 |
[27:49] | The power substation is crippled. | 变电站没了 |
[27:51] | Almost half the city is without power | 半个城市没有电力供应 |
[27:53] | and our best estimates put the repairs at two weeks. | 最乐观估计也要两周才能修好 |
[27:55] | You still think we’re being too hard on the human population? | 你仍然觉得我们对人类过于苛刻了吗? |
[27:58] | We have a very serious, very straightforward problem. | 我们面对的是一个非常严重 非常直接的问题 |
[28:01] | Either we increase control or we lose control. That’s a fact. | 我们是要加强控制或是失去控制 这是事实 |
[28:06] | We think it’s time for stronger measures. | 我们觉得是使用更强硬手段的时候了 |
[28:09] | We agree. | 我们同意 |
[28:11] | We agree. | 我们同意 |
[28:15] | We agree as well. How about you? | 我们也同意 你们呢? |
[28:20] | We agree also. | 我们也同意 |
[28:22] | Most of us do, anyway. | 总之 我们大部分都同意 |
[28:26] | Enough. | 那就够了 |
[28:33] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[28:34] | This orders the summary executions | 这是对所有列在后页上的拘留者 |
[28:35] | of all the detainees listed on the next page. | 执行处刑的命令 |
[28:37] | It requires your signature. | 需要你签名 |
[28:38] | My signature? | 我的签名? |
[28:40] | You’re the President. | 你是总统 |
[28:49] | Read it later. Sign now. | 迟些再看 现在就签 |
[28:57] | Just because you’ve decided to do this | 只因为你决定这样做 |
[28:59] | doesn’t mean you need to drag him into sin with you. | 并不意味着你需要把他拖进你的罪恶中 |
[29:02] | Don’t you lecture me about sin. | 别向我说教 |
[29:04] | I’m not the one who committed the first act | 我不是那个开创… |
[29:05] | of Cylon-on-Cylon violence in our history. | 赛昂人杀赛昂人历史的那个人 |
[29:07] | What’s she talking about? | 她在说些什么? |
[29:08] | She crushed my head in with a rock back on Caprica. | 她在卡布里卡上用一块石头把我的脑袋砸爆了 |
[29:11] | Interesting she didn’t tell you. | 真有趣 她没告诉你 |
[29:13] | It was something I had to do. I’m not proud of it. | 有些事我不得不做 我并不以此为荣 |
[29:15] | This is all very interesting, very edifying. Sign the order. | 这些都很有意思 非常有教育意义 签署这份命令 |
[29:19] | You don’t need my signature. | 你们不需要我的签名 |
[29:21] | D’ANNA: Well, actually, we do. | 嗯 事实上 我们需要 |
[29:22] | We’re here as allies and friends of the legitimate government of the Colonies. | 我们是殖民地合法政府的同盟与朋友 |
[29:25] | You are the President, so everything we do requires your signature. | 你是总统 于是我们做的所有事情都需要你的签名 |
[29:28] | In other words, they’re worried about what God might think | 换句话说 他们是在害怕 |
[29:30] | if they commit murder. They’re covering their existential asses. | 上帝会认为他们是在谋杀 他们在掩盖事实 |
[29:37] | I won’t do it, all right? I won’t do it. | 我不会签的 |
[29:41] | You’re going to have to solve your consciences some other way. | 你们还是用其他方法安抚你们的良心吧 |
[29:43] | Then we’ll find another president. | 那我们只有换一个总统了 |
[29:49] | Stop this! | 住手 |
[29:56] | This is crazy! | 这太疯狂了 |
[30:15] | Dear God. She’ll be back. | 上帝呀 她会回来的 |
[30:17] | But if he pulls that trigger now, you won’t. | 但是如果他向你按下扳机 你却不会回来 |
[30:26] | Sign it! | 快签字 |
[30:27] | Sign it! Sign your name! Sign it! | 签字! 签上你的名字!快签! |
[30:31] | Sign it! Sign it! | 签字 |
[30:33] | CAPRICA SIX: There’s nothing you can do, Gaius. | 你对此无能为力 盖尤斯 |
[30:34] | DORAL: Sign your name on that paper! It’ll be okay. | 在这页纸上签字 会没事的 |
[30:37] | It’s you. | 是你 |
[30:42] | Help me. | 帮帮我 |
[30:44] | You have to sign it. They’ll kill you if you don’t. | 你必须签名 如果不签 他们会杀了你的 |
[30:47] | Sign it! Sign! Sign! Sign your name! Sign it! | 签名!签名!签名!签上名字!签名! |
[30:52] | I can’t. I won’t. | 我办不到 我不会签的 |
[30:56] | You can’t force… | 你不能强迫… |
[30:59] | Sometimes you have to do things you hate, so you can survive to fight another day. | 有时你必须做不想干的事 那样才能生存下来 为了将来的战斗 |
[31:35] | Raise your right hand and repeat after me. | 举起你的右手 重复我的话 |
[31:38] | I, Sharon Agathon… | 我 莎伦·阿格森 |
[31:42] | …do now pledge my faith and my loyalty… | 现在以我的信念与忠诚发誓 |
[31:44] | …do now pledge my faith and my loyalty… | 现在以我的信念与忠诚发誓 |
[31:47] | …to the protection of the 12 Colonies of Kobol… | 保护科波的十二个殖民地 |
[31:53] | …and will carry out the lawful orders of my superiors… | 并执行上级的命令 |
[31:57] | …and will carry out the lawful orders of my superiors… | 并执行上级的命令 |
[32:00] | …as an officer… | 成为殖民舰队的 |
[32:03] | …in the Colonial Fleet. | 一名军官 |
[32:08] | Congratulations, Lieutenant. | 祝贺你 少尉 |
[32:13] | I never thought I’d live to see the day. | 真没想到我能活着看到这一天 |
[32:15] | Me, neither. | 我也是 |
[32:18] | It looks good on you. It belongs on you. | 这是件好事 是你应得的 |
[32:23] | This uniform, it means a lot to me, Sharon. | 这身制服对我来说意味着很多 莎伦 |
[32:28] | I know it does, Helo. | 我知道 西洛 |
[32:31] | It means a lot to me, too. | 对我来说也意味着很多 |
[32:36] | I won’t betray it. | 我不会让它蒙羞 |
[32:45] | MAN: The bird checks out, Lieutenant. | 战机检查完毕 少尉 |
[32:47] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[32:51] | Can I ask you a question? How do you know? | 我能问你个问题吗? 你怎么知道的? |
[32:54] | I mean, how do you really know that you can trust me? | 我是说 你怎么知道你真的能信任我? |
[32:57] | I don’t. | 我不知道 |
[33:01] | That’s what trust is. | 但这就是信任 |
[33:06] | Good hunting, Lieutenant. | 祝好运 少尉 |
[33:25] | That was really something. | 嘿 还真有这事 |
[33:30] | I thought you might like that. | 原以为你会喜欢 |
[33:32] | But you… You didn’t do the twist this time. | 这回你没和我玩花样 |
[33:35] | What do you call… What’s that deal you did right at the end? | 你们所说的… 你最后做的那个 |
[33:37] | What do you call that? | 你们称之什么来着? |
[33:40] | You mean the swirl? | 你说的是”旋动” |
[33:42] | Oh, the swirl. | 旋动 |
[33:45] | Boy, that’s really something. | 哎哟 还真有这事 |
[33:47] | Well, you said you wanted something memorable. | 你说你想要一些难忘的东西 |
[33:53] | How is Saul? | 少怎样了? |
[33:56] | Fine. | 很好 |
[33:58] | And when is his next meeting with the insurgents? | 他什么时候和起义者进行下一次会面 |
[34:02] | No point in denying it, Ellen. We know he’s their leader. | 别否认这事 艾伦 我们知道他是他们的领导人 |
[34:06] | Why do you think we let him out of detention? | 你认为我们为什么会放他出去? |
[34:14] | I thought it was because of the twist. | 我想是因为那次做爱 |
[34:18] | Well, yes, that too, for sure. | 是的 肯定是 |
[34:21] | But having the Colonel out and active with the resistance | 但是放上校出去也能使抵抗活跃起来 |
[34:23] | presents us with certain advantages. | 提供给我们某些好处 |
[34:29] | I don’t know anything about… | 我不知道任何事情 |
[34:31] | Let’s just consider your denials as read, shall we? | 你的否定就能说明一些事 不是吗? |
[34:36] | I want a specific place, I want a specific time | 我需要具体的地点 具体的时间 |
[34:39] | for a very high-level meeting of the insurgency leadership. | 造反领导们的一次高级会议 |
[34:43] | And if I don’t get it, we pick up Saul again, | 如果我们没有得到的话 我们会接少回来 |
[34:47] | and this time, he’ll lose more than an eye. | 而这次 他失去的就不止是一只眼睛 |
[35:01] | Tomorrow, the Galactica is going to send two Raptors, several Marines | 明天 卡拉狄加会派出两架猛禽 几名海军陆战队士兵 |
[35:05] | and a ground liaison officer is gonna help brief us on the rescue mission | 地面联络官员将要向我们作简要介绍 |
[35:09] | and help coordinate our evac plans. | 并协调我们的营救任务 |
[35:11] | I’ll be damned. It’s really happening. Who is the liaison officer? | 该死 真的干了 谁是联络官员 |
[35:17] | Sharon. | 莎伦 |
[35:18] | I hope that’s your idea of a joke. | 我希望这是你开的玩笑 |
[35:21] | Admiral Adama has given her a uniform and a billet. | 阿达玛上将给了她制服和官职 |
[35:23] | She is a serving officer, which is more than you can say | 她是一名服役军官了 我们没什么好说的 |
[35:27] | about us, technically speaking. | 从技术上讲 |
[35:29] | The old man’s lost his mind all right. | 老头子已经失去理智了 好吧 |
[35:33] | Where’s the rendezvous? | 集合地在哪? |
[35:35] | They left that up to us. | 他们让我们决定 |
[35:37] | Okay, here’s my suggestion. | 好吧 我的建议是 |
[35:40] | If they jump into Breeder’s Canyon, out here in the southern range… | 如果他们跳跃到南部Breeder峡谷以外… |
[35:50] | Come. | 进来 |
[35:53] | Hey, guys. Hey, Ellen. | 嗨 小家伙们 嗨 艾伦 |
[35:57] | Anyway, like I was saying, if they jump in here, | 像我刚才说的 如果他们跳到这里 |
[36:00] | they won’t get picked up on Cylon dradis. | 就不会被赛昂的雷达发现 |
[36:02] | That’s a long way out there, a lot of ground to cover by foot. | 这有一段距离 要走很远的路 |
[36:05] | SAM: I realize that. I’m gonna meet them halfway, right about here. | 我知道 我们会在半路遇到他们 大概在这 |
[36:08] | Now, there’s good cover from the air, it’s pretty isolated. | 从空中很难发现我们 相当隐蔽 |
[36:11] | I’ve gotta be sure. | 我们相信这点 |
[36:13] | It may be the most important meeting we’re ever gonna have. | 这是我们举行的最重要的会议 |
[36:16] | Colonel, I’m sure. This is the place. | 上校 我确定就是这里 |
[36:19] | The Cylons will not find them here. | 赛昂人在这里不会发现他们 |
[36:22] | All right, give me the map. | 好 给我地图 |
[36:24] | Have you got the message memorized? | 记下这些信息了吗? |
[36:26] | All the wireless freqs? | 所有无线电频率 |
[36:28] | All right, then give me the message, too. | 好的 也给我一份 |
[36:34] | I’ll do that, Saul. Don’t get up. | 我来吧 少 别起来 |
[36:37] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[36:41] | SAM: Colonel, I’ve assembled a team of about six to eight. | 上校 我已经召集了一只6到8人的队伍 |
[36:43] | We’ve been out about half a dozen times. | 我们出去过好几次了 |
[36:45] | We have got provisions for a couple of days if we need them. | 如果需要的话 我们会带上一两天的食物 |
[36:47] | We have access to running water. | 我们穿过河流 |
[36:49] | I know that place like the back of my hand. This is gonna work. | 我对这一带了如指掌 会成功的 |
[36:56] | Gaius! Gaius! | 盖尤斯! 盖尤斯! |
[37:02] | Did you sign this? | 你在这上面签了字? |
[37:05] | Tell me you didn’t sign this, Gaius. Not now, Mr. Gaeta. | 告诉我你没签 盖尤斯! 不是现在 盖塔先生 |
[37:07] | I’m very tired. This is a death warrant! | 我非常疲倦 这是份处决书 |
[37:08] | Have you seen the names on this list? | 你看过上面的名字吗? |
[37:11] | Do you have any idea what they’re about to do out there? | 你知道他们要做什么吗? |
[37:14] | Are you listening to me? | 你听见我说话了吗? |
[37:15] | I didn’t have any choice. | 我没有任何选择余地 |
[37:17] | What the hell’s the matter with you? There are over 200 names on this list. | 你到底怎么了? 在这个目录上有200多人 |
[37:21] | Have you even looked at the names? | 你看过这些名字了吗? |
[37:22] | Look at the names, Gaius! I’ve seen them! | 看看这些名字 盖尤斯 我已经看过了 |
[37:28] | I’ve seen them, all right? | 我已经看过了 行了吗? |
[37:31] | There was nothing I could do. | 我无能为力 |
[37:37] | MAN: Let’s go! | 出发 |
[37:39] | Move! Move! Move! Move! Move! | 快 快 快 |
[37:41] | And you do triple digits. You can do that. Let me see. | 你还要乘3倍 你能做到的 让我看下… |
[37:44] | Laura Roslin? Come with us, please. | 劳拉·罗丝琳 请跟我们走一趟 |
[37:52] | Killing Tyrol’s wife will only embitter him against us. | 杀死泰罗尔的妻子只会使他反抗地更强烈 |
[37:55] | He’s the head of a labor union, an organized faction… | 他是工会主席 |
[37:57] | Come on, Sharon, let’s just be honest with one another. | 拜托 莎伦.我们实话实说好了 |
[37:59] | In your view, you don’t think there’s any reason to kill anyone. | 其实在你看来 你不会考虑杀掉他们中的任何一个 |
[38:01] | Correct? Right. | 对吧? 是的 |
[38:02] | Well, we made a decision, all of us, | 我们做出的这个决定 我们所有人 |
[38:05] | just like when we listened to you and Caprica Six | 就像我们刚到这里时 |
[38:07] | when we came here to start this new and glorious chapter | 你和卡布里卡6号说的那样 |
[38:09] | in Cylon-human relations. | 掀开赛昂人与人类光辉的新篇章 |
[38:10] | This has nothing to do with whether or not we execute Cally. | 我们处决凯莉根本起不了什么作用 |
[38:13] | No one enjoys the thought of mortal death, Boomer. | 没人喜欢这个主意 布玛尔 |
[38:15] | But she tried to murder you. Maybe it’s Gods’ justice. | 但她试图杀死你 也许这就是上帝的公正吧 |
[38:38] | Need a lift, Mr. Vice President? | 需要扶梯吗 副总统先生? |
[38:41] | I guess so. | 我想是的 |
[38:44] | I haven’t seen much of you lately. Been busy these days, huh? | 最近没怎么看到你 很忙吗? |
[38:46] | Well, not much to do in detention. | 还好 拘留室里没什么事可做 |
[38:49] | How long have you been held? | 你被关了多久了? |
[38:52] | Four months, I think. | 我想大概四个月吧 |
[38:54] | I told Baltar I wouldn’t have any part of collaborating with the Cylons, | 我告诉过波塔尔我是不会与赛昂人合作的 |
[38:57] | and he got a little pissed. | 然后他就愤怒了 |
[38:59] | He’s a little pissed at me, too. | 他对我也有点不满 |
[39:09] | Jump complete. Right on target. Okay, hang on, guys. | 跳跃完成 到达目标上方 好的 保持联系 伙计们 |
[39:13] | We’re dropping down to the landing point, | 我正下降到指定着陆点 |
[39:14] | and there’s some heavy turbulence up ahead. | 在前方有强干扰 |
[39:24] | Follow the river. Make sure you hug the bank. | 沿着河走 一定要贴近河岸 |
[39:26] | MAN: Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[39:48] | ATHENA: Okay, once we reach the rendezvous point, stay back and provide cover. | 好了 一旦我们到达指定地点 守在后面 并提供掩护 |
[39:59] | ATHENA: Go Panthers! | 走吧 |
[40:02] | C- Bucks rule! | CBucks规则! |
[40:26] | Hey, Sam, been a long time. | 嗨 萨姆 好久不见 |
[40:30] | Funny, I… I feel like I see you every day. | 真有趣 我觉得每天都看见你似的 |
[40:35] | Come on. | 来吧 我们走 |
[40:59] | Lords, please don’t take her life. | 上帝啊 请别带走她 |
[41:04] | It was my mistake. Don’t punish her for it. | 那是我的过错 不要惩罚她 |
[41:10] | It was an accident, Kara, nothing more. | 只是一次事故 卡拉 没什么了 |
[41:24] | Kacey. | 凯西? |
[41:27] | Kacey. Oh, my Gods. Honey. | 凯西 噢 我的天 宝贝 |
[42:07] | Let them stretch their legs for a minute. | 让他们伸伸手脚吧 |
[42:10] | Yes, sir! | 是 长官 |
[42:14] | Let’s go! All right, everybody out! | 我们走 好了 所有人出来 |
[42:16] | Five minute rest break! Come on, move! Everybody out! | 5分钟休息 快点! 都出来 |
[42:20] | Five minute rest break, max! Let’s go! | 5分钟休息 出发 |
[42:24] | Come on, five minutes. Everyone out! Let’s go! | 来吧 5分钟 所有人出来 |
[42:37] | Tell me something, Laura. | 告诉我事实 劳拉 |
[42:39] | MAN: Right up front! | 就在前面 |
[42:40] | Last year, you tried to steal an election, didn’t you? | 去年那次 你想要窃取选举 是吗 |
[42:46] | Yes, I did, Tom. | 是的 我是这么做的 汤姆 |
[42:55] | I wish you’d gone through with it. | 真希望你当时能成功 |
[42:57] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[43:01] | SAM: We’ll wait until nightfall before we go back to the city. | 我们会等到黄昏才返回城市里去 |
[43:04] | There’s a system of tunnels we’ve been using. Our levels under… | 这里有一些下水道我们以前用过… |
[43:08] | You hear that? | 嘘 你们听到了吗? |
[43:12] | ATHENA: Down! Get down! | 隐蔽 |
[43:14] | SAM: Move, take cover! | 快 掩护 |
[43:17] | Go, go, go! | 快! |
[43:23] | You, over here. | 你 过来这里 |
[43:35] | Run. Run, don’t look back. Go! | 快跑 别回头 走 |
[43:51] | Let’s go. | 快走 |