时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:25] | Some people in the Fleet believe that the legend of Earth held, | 舰队里的一些人相信 地球的传说 |
[00:28] | perhaps, the greatest promise for our survival. | 也许是我们生存下去的最好保证 |
[00:31] | Do you know how to find it? | 知道怎么找到它吗? |
[00:33] | Not really, no. | 不太清楚 |
[00:34] | There was a hope, my hope, that if you knew the way to Earth, | 有个希望 如果你知道去地球的方法 |
[00:38] | it would justify keeping you alive a little longer. | 那能确保让你活得更久一些 |
[00:40] | Now when I say that I do not know exactly where Earth is, | 我不知道地球的具体位置 |
[00:44] | that is not to say that I do not know | 并不意味我不知道 |
[00:45] | a very great deal about its probable location. | 大量关于地球大概位置的信息 |
[00:48] | DORAL: A Baseship, | 那艘基地之星 |
[00:49] | the one we sent to investigate the pulsars in the Lion nebula, | 就是我们派过去调查狮子星云中脉冲星的那艘 |
[00:52] | we’ve lost contact. | 我们失去了联络 |
[00:53] | CAPRICA SIX: The missing Baseship, | 失踪的基地之星 |
[00:54] | it’s been infected by some kind of disease. | 可能感染了某种病毒 |
[00:56] | If an infected Cylon dies | 如果一个感染的赛昂人死亡 |
[00:58] | and carries this disease with them into a Resurrection ship, | 把病毒带着一起返回了复活船 |
[01:00] | it could rapidly spread, potentially infecting our entire race. | 那可能会快速蔓延 会威胁到我们整个族群 |
[01:03] | If one of us is resurrected, the disease will follow. | 只要我们其中一个复活了 那个病毒就会跟随而入 |
[01:08] | Then no Cylon can board that ship without risking infection. | 没有一个赛昂人能不被感染地登上那艘船 |
[01:11] | I’ll go. Yes, I’ll go. | 我去 是的 我去 |
[01:14] | I can go to the Baseship. | 我可以去那个基地之星 |
[01:16] | I can make observations about the Cylons, their physical condition, | 我可以对上面的赛昂人进行观察 检查他们的身体状况 |
[01:19] | bring back information about this disease which now threatens all of you. | 带回关于让你们都在恐惧的病毒的信息 |
[01:24] | BALTAR: Do you know what this is? | 你知道这是什么吗? |
[01:26] | It must be some kind of beacon. | 肯定是某种信标 |
[01:28] | It must have been left here by the Thirteenth Tribe. | 第13部落遗留下来的 |
[01:31] | A beacon carried the disease, left by some humans like you to destroy us. | 那个信标带有病毒 是人类留下来毁灭我们的 |
[01:36] | You noticed nothing suspicious on the infected ship? | 你没发现被感染船上有什么可疑的吗? |
[01:39] | Nothing whatsoever. | 没有什么特别的 |
[01:41] | I am just as baffled as you are. | 我和你一样困惑 |
[01:51] | RACETRACK: Just like the scriptures say. | 就如那份手稿所写 |
[01:52] | There it is, the Lion’s Head nebula and the Blinking Eye. | 就在那里 狮头星云 还有闪耀的眼睛 |
[01:57] | Holy crap, it’s the road to Earth! | 我的天 那是通往地球的道路 |
[02:08] | APOLLO: This is Combat, dressed and ready, plan A. | 这里是战斗分队 A计划准备完毕 |
[02:12] | We are approaching the Baseship. | 我们正在接近基地之星 |
[02:25] | It is just so wrong. | 这很反常 |
[02:27] | What the hell happened here? | 到底里面发生了什么? |
[02:29] | ATHENA: Whatever this is, it’s something new. | 不管发生了什么 对我们来说都是新的机遇 |
[02:38] | Go. | 执行 |
[02:40] | Apollo, Galactica. You are cleared hot. | 阿波罗 这是卡拉狄加 开始行动 |
[02:43] | APOLLO: Roger that, Galactica. | 收到 卡拉狄加 |
[02:46] | We’re in pretty close now. | 我们现在离它相当近 |
[02:47] | By the look of it, that ship’s in no condition to put up a fight. | 可用肉眼观察它 飞船看起来没有战斗能力了 |
[02:51] | I’ve never seen anything like this. Shall we proceed? | 我从未见过这种情况 我们继续吗? |
[02:54] | Hang on, guys! | 坐好了 伙计们 |
[02:56] | HELO: Use extreme caution, Apollo. | 多加小心 阿波罗 |
[03:24] | APOLLO: Set perimeter. Up inside, everyone. | 设置防御带 准备进入 |
[03:48] | Galactica, Apollo. We’re in. | 卡拉狄加 我是阿波罗 我们进来了 |
[04:03] | Galactica, Apollo. No sign of life. | 卡拉狄加 我是阿波罗 没有生命迹象 |
[04:05] | Ship appears to be abandoned and powering down. | 飞船看起来是被遗弃并关闭了 |
[04:26] | APOLLO: What the hell? | 见鬼了? |
[04:40] | Gods. What happened here? | 上帝 这里发生过什么? |
[04:42] | I don’t know, but their frakking Resurrection ship’s gonna overheat. | 我不知道 但他们该死的复活船有得忙了 |
[04:56] | Galactica, Apollo. We’ve reached the control center. | 卡拉狄加 我是阿波罗 我们到了控制中心 |
[04:59] | Thirty, maybe forty dead skin jobs. | 有30…也许是40具人形赛昂的尸体 |
[05:02] | Mathias, set a perimeter! | 马赛厄斯 设置防御带! |
[05:05] | Sharon, Athena, see what you can pick up in the computers. | 莎伦…雅典娜 去看看能从电脑那里找到什么 |
[05:10] | MATHIAS: Three fire teams, each doorway. Go! | 分成3个火力小分队 每个队守一个门 快去 |
[05:13] | MARINE: Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[05:19] | ATHENA: Okay, I’m gonna try to call up the database. | 好的 我准备连入数据库 |
[05:21] | If I get a connection, put the SSR leads in the water over there. | 如果我能联接上 把固体继电器导入那边的液体中 |
[05:24] | Reduce the error correction levels for highest throughput. | 降低错误检校级别 来扩大数据传输带宽 |
[05:35] | RACETRACK: You sure you wanna do that? | 你确定想这么做吗? |
[05:37] | ATHENA: It’s how it works. | 就这么做了 |
[05:48] | You okay? | 你还好吗? |
[05:53] | Yeah. The data points are almost completely corroded. | 还好 数据库已经差不多都损坏了 |
[05:56] | I don’t know if I’m gonna get much out of here, but let’s try. | 我不知道我能够得到什么信息 但我会试的 |
[06:08] | What is going on? | 进行得怎么样了? |
[06:10] | MARINE: We’re now inside all perimeters. | 已进入所有防御带 |
[06:16] | Frak me! This one’s alive! | 妈的! 这个还活着呢! |
[06:19] | We got a live one over here! | 这儿! 我们找到个活的! |
[06:22] | MATHIAS: Danelli, Peters, cover the Major! | 丹利 彼得斯 掩护大家! |
[06:24] | APOLLO: They’re alive! | 他们是活的! |
[06:26] | Galactica, Apollo. We’ve got one, two, three, four, | 卡拉狄加 我是阿波罗 我们找到1 2 3 4 |
[06:30] | five living skin jobs down here. | 5个活的赛昂人 |
[06:32] | I say again, five… Five living. | 我重复一次 5个活着的 |
[06:36] | HELO: Are you taking fire? | 你们开火了吗? |
[06:37] | Negative, negative. | 没有 没有 |
[06:39] | They seem in pretty bad shape. | 他们看起来状况不妙 |
[06:40] | Don’t take any chances. If they make any threatening moves… | 不要大意 如果他们有什么危险举动 |
[06:43] | APOLLO: You can trust me on that one. | 相信我吧 |
[06:45] | MARINE: Stay down! | 趴下 |
[06:47] | Major, what do we do? Should we take them out? | 上尉 我们该怎么办? 要把他们带出去吗? |
[06:50] | APOLLO: Hold your fire. Hold your fire! | 不要开火 不要开火! |
[06:55] | MATHIAS: Stay, you frakkers! | 别动 妈的 |
[06:57] | I said hold your fire! | 我说了别开火! |
[07:03] | NO. 6:Grant us the strength, the wisdom. | 赐予我们…力量…智慧… |
[07:07] | APOLLO: What are they doing? | 他们在干什么呢? |
[07:08] | Above all, a measure… | 最重要的…承诺的量度 |
[07:12] | Hey, Athena, what are you doing? Athena! | 嗨 雅典娜 你在干什么? 雅典娜! |
[07:15] | What are you doing? Athena! | 你在干什么? 雅典娜! |
[07:17] | Grant us the strength, the wisdom… | 赐予我们…力量…智慧… |
[07:25] | Traitor. | 叛徒 |
[07:30] | Save yourself. | 拯救你自己吧 |
[07:32] | From what? | 从何说起? |
[07:34] | Keep away from us. | 离我们远点 |
[07:36] | What happened here? | 这儿发生什么了? |
[07:38] | NO. 6: The beacon, we brought it onboard. | 一个信标 我们把它带上船了 |
[07:46] | It carried a disease. | 它有病毒 |
[07:50] | We’re infected. | 我们被感染了 |
[07:53] | Infected? | 感染? |
[07:55] | Son-of-a-bitch! | 噢 他妈的! |
[07:56] | Okay, okay, okay! | 行了 行了 行了! |
[07:57] | Settle down, keep your heads! | 冷静下来! |
[08:00] | Watch the doorways! Get the doorways! | 看好门 看好门! |
[08:06] | Galactica, Apollo. We have a situation down here. | 卡拉狄加 我是阿波罗 我们这儿有个状况 |
[08:13] | The Cylons have been infected with a disease. | 那些赛昂人感染了一种病毒 |
[08:18] | We have all been exposed. We’ve all been exposed. | 我们都暴露在这里了 我们都暴露在这里了 |
[09:24] | COTTLE: They’ll have to come aboard under quarantine procedures. | 他们登船后一定要执行隔离程序 |
[09:26] | Clear a path from the hangar deck to sickbay and sterilize it, | 从机库里清理出一条路通到医务室 并要消毒 |
[09:29] | and the Raptors after they’re in. | 而猛禽机跟随他们后面进来 |
[09:31] | I’ll handle that. | 就交给我处理 |
[09:32] | How long will they have to stay in quarantine? | 他们要隔离多长时间呢? |
[09:34] | I won’t know that until I do the blood work. | 在血检结果出来前 我也不知道要多长时间 |
[09:36] | Could be days, weeks, there’s no way to tell. | 可能几天或几星期 这是没法说的事情 |
[09:38] | You said they picked up this disease from a beacon? | 你说他们是被那个信标感染的? |
[09:41] | According to the Cylons. | 是赛昂人说的 |
[09:42] | Always good to have the source of the pathogen. | 能得到病原体的话就好了 |
[09:45] | Can you bring it aboard Galactica? | 你能把它给弄到卡拉狄加上吗? |
[09:47] | No, too dangerous. I want to limit our exposure. | 不 太危险了 要限制暴露的危险 |
[09:50] | What about the prisoners? | 囚犯怎么样了? |
[09:51] | Prisoners? | 囚犯? |
[09:52] | The disease is more advanced in their systems, | 他们体内的病毒要更高级一些 |
[09:54] | so it’ll give me at least an idea of what to expect as it progresses. | 所以我有了点想法 看看接下来病情会如何发展 |
[09:58] | And when they die, it’ll tell me how long our people have to live. | 而且等他们死后 就能知道我们的人能活多久了 |
[10:03] | How many prisoners? | 有多少囚犯? |
[10:04] | How many you got? | 你抓到多少个? |
[10:12] | HELO: Apollo, Galactica. Alpha check. | 阿波罗 这是卡拉狄加 第一次检查 |
[10:15] | Galactica. We have you in visual range. Approaching starboard hangar. | 卡拉狄加 我们看到你们了 正在接近右舷机库 |
[10:20] | HELO: Apollo, what was that? | 阿波罗 那是什么? |
[10:25] | GAETA: Massive energy discharge from the Baseship! | 基地之星释放出大量能量 |
[10:30] | It exploded, sir. | 它爆炸了 长官 |
[10:31] | Apollo, Galactica. You all right out there? | 阿波罗 这是卡拉狄加 你们大家都还好吧? |
[10:33] | Yeah, affirmative. We’re still here. | 嗯 没事 我们还在这儿 |
[10:37] | What the hell happened? | 发生什么了? |
[10:38] | Baseship exploded. Must’ve self-destructed. | 基地之星爆炸了 一定是自毁 |
[10:40] | You guys are lucky you got out when you did. | 你们这些家伙真走运 能平安出来 |
[10:42] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[11:14] | Nothing the matter, I trust? | 我相信没什么问题 |
[11:16] | We have some questions. | 我们有些问题 |
[11:17] | How long have you planned to betray us, Gaius? | 为了背叛我们 你计划了多久 盖尤斯? |
[11:23] | Funny. | 有趣 |
[11:31] | You’re joking, of course. | 你当然是在开玩笑了 |
[11:33] | You’re only making this harder on yourself. | 你这是对你自己不负责任了 |
[11:35] | Wait a minute. | 等一等 |
[11:37] | I have been more than very accommodating since I arrived here. | 我是非常非常合作的 自从我来了以后 |
[11:41] | I helped you find Sharon’s baby. | 我帮你们找到了莎伦的孩子 |
[11:44] | I’ve helped you with the map towards Earth. | 我还帮你们搞到了通往地球的地图 |
[11:45] | We know about the beacon, Gaius. | 我们知道信标的事情了 盖尤斯 |
[11:47] | You knew it was out there. You knew it contained a deadly virus. | 你知道它在那儿的 你知道那里有致命的病毒 |
[11:51] | No, I didn’t. I didn’t. | 不 我不知道 |
[11:54] | Was the virus created by Galactica? | 是卡拉狄加发明了那种病毒吗? |
[11:57] | D’ANNA: Have you been in contact with them since you’ve been on onboard, | 自从你登船以后 你和他们联系过吗? |
[12:00] | or did you plan this before the evacuation of New Caprica? | 或者说 在那次新卡布里卡大撤退之前就开始计划了? |
[12:09] | This is a most profound misunderstanding. | 这是一个很大的误解 |
[12:13] | No. I had nothing to do with the virus or the beacon. | 我和那个病毒或那个信标没一点关系 |
[12:17] | Yes. Yes, I did discover it on the Baseship | 没错 我在基地之星上确实看到了它 |
[12:22] | and I should have told you about it sooner, and I didn’t. | 我是应该把这个情况及时跟你们说的 但是我没有 |
[12:26] | Because I thought, you know, you’d try and link me, you know, | 因为我想你们会把病毒和我… |
[12:28] | to the virus, which is what is going on right now. | 联系起来 事实也是如此 |
[12:31] | I was wrong and it was a mistake, | 我错了 那是个错误 |
[12:33] | and I fully admit my responsibility. | 我完全承认我有责任 |
[12:35] | It will never happen again, | 再也不会有这种事情了 |
[12:36] | and I hope you accept my most, you know, my most humble apology. | 并且我希望你们接受我最真诚的歉意 |
[12:48] | On a brighter note, I have a working theory as to where this beacon may… | 我正在对那个道标的来历进行研究 |
[13:01] | I’m sorry, Gaius. | 对不起 盖尤斯 |
[13:03] | Things would’ve been so much simpler had you only told the truth. | 如果你告诉我们真相 事情会更简单些 |
[13:10] | We think you know more about this virus and we intend to find out. | 我们认为你知道更多的病毒信息 我们得找出来 |
[13:38] | Relax, have a drink. | 放松 喝点东西吧 |
[13:43] | I can’t. | 我办不到 |
[13:47] | The pain, the pain… | 疼 疼 |
[13:50] | It’s all in your head, Gaius. | 都是在你脑里的 盖尤斯 |
[13:53] | Pain, pleasure, they’re just neural impulses sent to the brain. | 疼痛 快乐 那只是神经系统反馈给大脑的 |
[13:57] | You decide how to interpret them. | 是你决定怎么去解读这些信息 |
[14:00] | They can be pleasant or unpleasant. | 它们可以是愉快的或者不愉快的 |
[14:23] | No! No, please! | 不 不 请别这样! |
[14:28] | Please! No! | 求你们了! |
[14:43] | I want it to stop, Gaius. | 我也想停下来了 盖尤斯 |
[14:46] | I don’t want you to feel this pain. | 我不想让你感受这种痛楚 |
[14:49] | And neither does Caprica. Do you? | 卡布里卡 你也不想 对吧? |
[14:52] | No. | 是的 |
[14:56] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[15:06] | You feel anything yet? | 你有什么感觉吗? |
[15:08] | Yeah. I feel sick. Sick of you bugging me. | 是的 我感觉恶心 被你烦得恶心 |
[15:11] | You didn’t touch any infected skin jobs. | 你没有接触任何感染的尸体 |
[15:13] | It’s not my fault you’re clumsy. | 不是我的错 是你们笨 |
[15:15] | You can kiss my infected ass. | 你可以亲我感染了的屁股 |
[15:17] | Well, you can kiss it, but it’s not infected. I got your blood work back. | 很好 你可以亲它 但它没有被感染 我把血检结果带来了 |
[15:20] | Humans are immune to the virus. You’re all healthy. | 人类对这种病毒是免疫的 你们都是健康的 |
[15:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:24] | All right, people, nice job. Let’s get out of here. | 好的 伙计们 干得好 让我们离开这里吧 |
[15:26] | PILOT: Come on, let’s get out of here. | 让我们离开这里吧 |
[15:28] | No. You stay put for a while. | 你不行 你要多待一段时间 |
[15:38] | Yes! | 是 |
[15:43] | No, no, no, no, no. Please. Tell me she’s okay. | 不 不 不 不 请告诉我她没问题吧 |
[15:46] | I haven’t done her blood work yet. | 我还没做她的血检呢 |
[15:48] | What? | 什么? |
[15:50] | I see. She can wait because of who she isn’t. | 我知道了 她可以等 因为她不是人 |
[15:52] | Sharon? | 莎伦? |
[15:56] | You’re gonna be okay, I promise. | 你会没事的 我保证 |
[16:05] | You come for me, Gods damn it, | 你是冲着我来的 该死的 |
[16:07] | you come for me the second you know. | 你这样做就是冲着我的 你知道的 |
[16:53] | Take him. He’s the furthest gone. | 把他带走 他快不行了 |
[16:59] | No! No! No. | 不 不 不 |
[17:09] | ROSLIN: You can keep the Cylons alive? | 你可以让赛昂人活下去? |
[17:10] | I can’t cure them, but yes. | 我没把握治愈他们 不过没错… |
[17:12] | How long? | 多长时间? |
[17:14] | Indefinitely. | 还不确定 |
[17:15] | I identified the virus. We know it as “Lymphocytic encephalitis. “ | 我识别出了病毒 我们把它叫做淋巴球性脑炎 |
[17:20] | The disease is carried by rodents, rats, mostly. | 是啮齿目动物会得的病 多数是鼠科 |
[17:22] | But a couple of hundred years ago, humans developed an immunity. | 但几百年以前 人类对它有了免疫性 |
[17:26] | Now I can create a simple vaccine | 现在我也可以做出一个简单的疫苗 |
[17:28] | that will dramatically reverse the effect of the virus on the Cylons. | 可以把赛昂人体内病毒引起的病状明显改善 |
[17:32] | But they have an antibody in their blood | 但是 他们的血液里有抗体 |
[17:35] | which breaks down the RNA of the vaccine. | 会把疫苗的RNA给破坏 |
[17:38] | So they will need regular, close-interval injections | 那样它们就需要高频率、短间隙的注射疫苗 |
[17:41] | of the vaccine or they will die. | 否则他们就会死 |
[17:43] | Can I ask the ugly question here? | 我能问个难听的问题吗? |
[17:44] | Is there any reason to keep them alive? | 能找出一个让它们继续活着的理由吗? |
[17:47] | We could interrogate them for intelligence. | 我们可以审问一些情报 |
[17:51] | I agree. We have a lot of unanswered questions. | 我同意 我们有很多未解的疑问 |
[17:54] | Yeah, okay, but they’re not gonna talk. | 那好 就这样 但它们不会说的 |
[17:56] | ROSLIN: Well, they might if we dangle the vaccine. | 我们给它们疫苗的时候它们就会说的 |
[17:58] | They don’t need to know it’s a stopgap, not a cure. | 它们也没必要知道那只是短期有效 而不是痊愈药剂 |
[18:03] | They prayed on the infected ship. | 它们在被感染的船上做了祷告 |
[18:06] | Karl’s wife said it was something called, “The Prayer to the Cloud of Unknowing,” | 西洛的老婆说 那是个叫做 “什么什么云的祈祷” |
[18:09] | whatever the hell that is. | 管他妈的是什么 |
[18:10] | Anyway, the point is, she said they only use it | 总之 关键是她说 它们只会在面对 |
[18:14] | when they’re facing an imminent death that is final, | 最终的死亡的时候 |
[18:16] | no possibility of downloading. | 没有重新下载的机会时 |
[18:18] | They’re ready to die. | 它们在准备面对死亡 |
[18:19] | They may be ready to die, | 他们可能是准备好要死了 |
[18:21] | but it doesn’t mean that one of them won’t jump at a second chance. | 但是这并不意味着他们不会再跳起来 |
[18:38] | It infected everything, | 它感染了所有的东西 |
[18:42] | the Baseship, Centurions, Raiders, | 基地之星 赛昂武士 突袭机 |
[18:49] | and so we were finally abandoned by the other Cylon ships. | 直到我们被别的赛昂人飞船彻底遗弃 |
[18:54] | Why? | 为什么? |
[18:57] | Why not just put you under quarantine until they found a cure? | 为什么不把你们隔离起来直到找到治疗的方法? |
[19:01] | Fear of spreading the disease. | 是怕病毒会扩散 |
[19:08] | They told us that there was a bio-electric feedback component | 他们告诉我们 在病原体的组成中 |
[19:13] | to the pathogen. | 有一个生物电反馈部分 |
[19:16] | It corrupts how our brains manage our immune systems. | 它会破坏我们大脑对免疫系统的控制 |
[19:23] | If one of us dies and is resurrected, the disease will follow, | 如果我们死掉并被复活 病毒也会跟着 |
[19:30] | infecting the Resurrection ship and the Fleet. | 感染复活船 还有舰队 |
[19:35] | Why were you in this area in the first place? | 你们为什么会在这里首先出现? |
[19:39] | We were sent. | 我们被派过来 |
[19:41] | We were sent here to look for the Lion nebula. | 我们被派到这儿来寻找狮子星云 |
[19:48] | Baltar said it would point the way to Earth. | 波塔尔说狮子星云会指出通往地球之路 |
[19:53] | What did you just say? | 你刚才说什么? |
[19:54] | Baltar… Baltar’s alive? | 波塔尔…波塔尔还活着? |
[19:57] | Baltar is on our Baseship. | 波塔尔在我们的基地之星上 |
[20:03] | He’s helping us find Earth. | 他在帮我们寻找地球 |
[20:06] | He’s using our navigation charts along with our map of Kobol. | 他在用我们的导航图 还有我们从科波上发现的地图 |
[20:12] | He’s leading them to Earth. | 他在带它们找地球 |
[20:18] | We want a new beginning, | 我们想要一个新的开始 |
[20:27] | much like you. | 多像你们 |
[20:33] | I gave you information. | 我告诉了你们信息 |
[20:36] | She said that there was a cure. | 她说会有解药 |
[20:40] | Doc Cottle will be giving you the medicine. | 科特尔医生会给你药物的 |
[20:44] | Take him back to the infirmary. | 把他带回医务室 |
[20:46] | MARINE: Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[21:13] | What the hell is so funny? | 这有什么好笑的? |
[21:19] | I think I just thought of a way to solve all of our problems, | 我想我找到了一个方法 可以解决掉我们的麻烦 |
[21:24] | to get rid of the Cylon threat for once and for all. | 可以把赛昂人的威胁一次性地全部消除 |
[21:28] | We can wipe them out. We can destroy the entire Cylon race. | 我们可以把它们全部消灭 灭掉整个赛昂人种族 |
[21:42] | APOLLO: We jump to an area we know the Cylons use as a supply line, | 我们可以跳跃到一个已知的赛昂人补给线地域 |
[21:46] | NCD2539. | 星云坐标2539 |
[21:48] | We stay there, exposed. We look as if we’re spoiling for a fight. | 我们在那儿故意暴露 我们假装要向它们寻战 |
[21:52] | They’ll send their fleet. | 它们会派出舰队 |
[21:54] | And where there’s a fleet, there’s a Resurrection ship. | 只要有舰队 那就肯定有复活船 |
[21:56] | Now, once the Resurrection ship is within our reach, | 只要复活船在我们范围内 |
[22:00] | we execute our infected prisoners. We bug out. | 我们处死这里受感染的囚犯 接着撤退 |
[22:04] | The executed prisoners download into the Resurrection ship | 被处死的囚犯就会在复活船下载 |
[22:06] | and with them, the virus. | 它们还带着病毒 |
[22:08] | You’re sure the virus will download to a new body? | 你肯定病毒能下载到它们新躯体里吗? |
[22:10] | The Cylons are sure of it. | 是赛昂人自己肯定的 |
[22:13] | They left their wounded out here to die alone with no hope of being rescued, | 它们把自己的病号都留在那里等死 毫无挽救的希望 |
[22:19] | that tells me all I need to know. | 还告诉我们想知道的东西 |
[22:20] | And once the virus is in the Resurrection ship, | 只要病毒在复活船上 |
[22:24] | there’ll be no stopping it. | 它们就停不了了 |
[22:25] | Rescuers become carriers of the plague. | 去救助的人就可以成为瘟疫的携带者 |
[22:29] | The Cylons themselves don’t believe that they’ll develop a cure. | 赛昂人自己都不相信它们能找到治疗方法 |
[22:35] | My Gods. | 噢 我的天 |
[22:38] | This could be the end of the Cylons entirely. | 这样就可以把赛昂人彻底消灭 |
[22:41] | Forever. Genocide? | 永远的 屠杀? |
[22:44] | So that’s what we’re about now? | 那就是我们要做的? |
[22:46] | They’re not human. They were built, not born. | 它们不是人类 它们是被造出来的 |
[22:50] | No fathers, no mothers, no sons, no daughters… | 没有父亲 没有母亲 没有儿子 没有女儿 |
[22:53] | I had a daughter. I held her in my arms. | 我有一个女儿 我还用我的胳膊抱过她 |
[22:55] | She was half human. | 她是半人类 |
[22:57] | These are things, dangerous things. | 但它们是东西 是危险的东西 |
[22:59] | This is our one chance to be rid of them. | 这是我们一个消灭它们的机会 |
[23:01] | You can rationalize it any way you want. | 你可以说一些听起来合理的东西 |
[23:03] | We do this, we wipe out their race, | 我们这么做 我们将它们灭族 |
[23:07] | then we’re no different than they are. | 那么 我们就和他们没有什么区别了 |
[23:09] | ROSLIN: Captain, I respectfully disagree. | 上尉 我不认同你的看法 |
[23:12] | The Cylons struck first in this war. | 是赛昂人首先发起攻击 |
[23:14] | And not being content with the annihilation of billions of human beings, | 并且他们不满足于灭绝了数十亿的人类 |
[23:17] | they’ve pursued us relentlessly through the galaxies, | 他们残酷地在星系间追逐我们 |
[23:20] | determined to wipe us out. | 想把我们全灭掉 |
[23:21] | They tried to live with us on New Caprica. | 他们试图在新卡布里卡上和我们共同生活 |
[23:24] | What did you say? | 你说什么? |
[23:25] | They tried to live with us on New Caprica. | 他们试图在新卡布里卡上和我们共同生活 |
[23:27] | You were not on New Caprica. To my recollection you didn’t set foot there. | 你没在新卡布里卡待过 根据我的记忆 你没去过那里 |
[23:32] | So out of respect for the hundreds of men and women on your crew | 如此地不顾及你的几百名男女手下 |
[23:34] | who suffered through that snake pit, | 在那个蛇窟里遭受的折磨 |
[23:36] | I’m gonna pretend I didn’t hear that. | 我希望没听到你刚才说的话 |
[23:40] | You would serve your fleet well if you would remember occasionally | 你能更好地为舰队服务 如果你能偶尔想想 |
[23:43] | that the Cylons are a mortal threat | 对于幸存下的人类来说 |
[23:45] | to the survival of the human race. | 赛昂人是个致命的威胁 |
[23:46] | I’m talking about right and wrong. | 我在说的是:对和错 |
[23:49] | I’m talking about losing a piece of our souls. | 我在说的是:我们丧失了自身的一部分灵魂 |
[23:54] | But no one wants to hear that, right? Let’s keep it on me. | 没人想听 对吗? 那就从我来说吧 |
[23:58] | Yeah, I’m married to a Cylon | 没错 我是和一个赛昂人结婚 |
[24:02] | who walked through hell for all of us how many times? | 多少次 她为我们大家吃尽了苦头 |
[24:05] | And she’s not half anything. | 同时 她还不是那个什么半个东西 |
[24:08] | Okay, how do we know there aren’t others like her? | 我们怎么知道没有其他与她同样的人呢? |
[24:11] | She made a choice. She’s a person, they’re a race of people. | 她做出了决定 她要做个人 他们也是人 |
[24:15] | Wiping them out with a biological weapon is a crime against… | 用生化武器把他们灭族 那就是一个反… |
[24:20] | Is a crime against humanity. | 就是一个反人类罪 |
[24:22] | But they’re not human. They’re programmed. | 但它们不是人类 它们是程序设定好的 |
[24:28] | We will take your input under advisement. Thank you both. | 我们会考虑你所说的话 谢谢你们两个 |
[24:33] | Thank you, ma’am. | 谢谢 女士 |
[24:38] | Dismissed. | 解散 |
[25:17] | I can help you. | 我可以帮你 |
[25:18] | I can guide you through the torment and beyond, | 我可以让你度过这折磨 |
[25:20] | but you’ll have to do the work. | 但你要做点事 |
[25:24] | I’ll do anything. Anything! | 我会做任何事 任何事! |
[25:27] | Then tell us what we want to know. | 那就告诉我们想知道的 |
[25:30] | How was the virus invented? Did they make a cure? | 病毒是怎么创造出来的? 有治愈方法吗? |
[25:37] | Look at me. Look at me. | 看着我 看着我 |
[25:41] | When you make love to me, Gaius, | 当你和我做爱的时候 盖尤斯 |
[25:43] | you don’t always think about me. | 你不是总想着我的 |
[25:45] | Your mind wanders, I know that. | 你的思维漂走了 我知道的 |
[25:48] | You think of equations, puzzles, your laundry… | 你会想到方程式、难题 你要烫洗的衣服 |
[25:54] | It’s the nature of the mind to disconnect from the body and journey on its own. | 那是大脑的本能 断开和身体的连接 |
[26:02] | Separate your mind from your body. Keep your mind in that room. | 将你的思维与身体分离 把你的思维留在那个房间 |
[26:07] | Use your intellect against her. | 用你的智力来对付她 |
[26:10] | Reason. Logic. Analysis. | 理由 逻辑 分析 |
[26:15] | Find the holes in her psyche. | 寻找她心灵的漏洞 |
[26:17] | I can’t. The pain… | 我不能啊 很疼 |
[26:19] | The pain is only in your body, so keep your body here with me. | 疼痛只存在你的身体里 让你的身体与我在一起吧 |
[26:26] | Don’t worry, I’ll care take of it. | 别担心 我会好好照顾它的 |
[26:35] | D’ANNA: You see, Gaius, this is what the absence of pain feels like. | 你看 盖尤斯 这就是不疼的感觉 |
[26:49] | It’s easy to forget. | 很容易忘掉疼痛 |
[26:50] | I had nothing to do with the virus. It was a coincidence. | 我和病毒没有关系 那只是个巧合 |
[26:56] | There’s no such thing as coincidence. | 没有巧合这个说法 |
[26:59] | God wills the universe according to His design. | 世界是按照上帝的旨意运作的 |
[27:03] | Now focus on her as a Cylon, not a woman. | 现在专注于她 把她当成赛昂人 而不是女人 |
[27:09] | Be a scientist. Examine her faith. | 并以科学家的眼光 测试她的信念 |
[27:14] | What’s your analysis, Doctor? | 你的分析结果呢 博士? |
[27:21] | I’m a scientist. | 我是个科学家 |
[27:26] | And as a scientist, | 并且作为一个科学家 |
[27:29] | I believe that if God exists, | 如果上帝存在 |
[27:30] | our knowledge of him is imperfect. Why? | 那我们对他的了解是不完全的 为什么呢? |
[27:33] | Because the stories and myths we have | 因为我们现有的故事和神话 |
[27:35] | are the products of men, the passage of time. | 是由人编撰出来的 人是时间的过客 |
[27:39] | The religion you practice is based on a theory, impossible to prove, | 这种宗教是基于这么一个前提 无法被证明 |
[27:43] | yet you bestow it with absolutes like | 你现在完全地信任神话 |
[27:46] | “there is no such thing as coincidence. “ | 就像”没有巧合这个说法” |
[27:48] | It’s called faith. | 这叫信念 |
[27:50] | Absolute belief in God’s will means there’s a reason for everything. | 对上帝意志的完全信仰就意味着万物的存在都有理由 |
[27:54] | Everything! | 万物! |
[27:56] | And yet, | 还有现在… |
[27:59] | you can’t help ask yourself how God can allow death and destruction, | 你不禁自问 上帝如何行使死亡与毁灭 |
[28:04] | and then despise yourself for asking. | 然后鄙视自己的疑问 |
[28:06] | But the truth is, if we knew God’s will, | 但现实是 如果我们能知道上帝的旨意 |
[28:08] | we’d all be Gods, wouldn’t we? | 那我们就都是神了 不是吗? |
[28:10] | I can see it in your eyes, D’Anna. | 我可以从你的眼里看出 戴安娜 |
[28:12] | You’re frustrated. You’re conflicted. Let me help you. | 你失落 你矛盾 让我来帮你吧 |
[28:16] | Let me help you change, | 让我来帮助你改变吧 |
[28:19] | find a way to reconcile your faith with fact, | 找到一个…能让你的信仰与现实统一的办法 |
[28:22] | find a way towards a rational universe! | 找到一条通往理性世界的道路 |
[28:25] | I don’t know what your game is, | 我不知道你在玩什么游戏 |
[28:26] | but it’s not going to work. | 但那是没用的 |
[28:31] | You intentionally led one of our ships to that beacon, didn’t you? | 你故意把我们的一艘船引到那个信标那儿 是不是? |
[28:37] | Give your body to me. Only your mind is there. | 把你的身体交给我 只把你的思维留下 |
[28:43] | Feel me. Feel this where she wants you to feel pain. | 感受我 感受这些而不管她给你的疼痛 |
[28:48] | Look at me. Look at me, Gaius. | 看着我 看着我 盖尤斯 |
[28:51] | Do want me to believe you’re worth saving? | 你想让我相信你是值得被拯救的吗? |
[28:54] | Do you? Do you? Say it. | 你想吗? 你想吗? 说出来 |
[29:04] | I want you to believe in me! | 我想让你信任我 |
[29:07] | Don’t stop. Don’t stop! | 别停下! 别停下! |
[29:11] | Please! Please don’t stop! | 请 请你别停下 |
[29:14] | You have to believe in me, you’re all I have left! | 你一定会信任我的 你是我的全部 |
[29:19] | Now tell me you believe in me. | 现在告诉我 你信任我 |
[29:21] | Tell me you believe in my strength. | 告诉我 你相信我的力量 |
[29:25] | I believe in you! I believe in you. | 我信任你! 我信任你! |
[29:31] | BALTAR: I love you. | 我爱你 |
[29:34] | I love you with all my heart. | 我全心全意的爱你 |
[29:43] | I love you with all my heart. | 我全心全意地爱你 |
[30:19] | How? | 怎么样? |
[30:21] | Cottle said it had something to do with carrying a half-human child, | 科特尔医生说与怀过半人类的小孩有关 |
[30:25] | how the fetal blood cells enter the maternal circulatory system, | 婴儿的血细胞进入到了母体的循环系统 |
[30:29] | causing the mother to create antibodies, whatever. I’m immune! | 让我也拥有了抗体 不管怎么样 我是免疫的 |
[30:34] | Oh, you. | 噢 上帝啊 |
[30:44] | Our baby saved my life. | 我们的孩子救了我的命 |
[30:49] | She’s gone forever and she saved my life. Hera kept us together. | 她永远地走了 还救了我的命 赫拉与我们同在 |
[30:58] | To share this. | 分享这些 |
[30:59] | “This”? | 这些? |
[31:01] | What, you mean us, together? You mean us? | 你说我们? 一起? 你说我们? |
[31:05] | Them, them. I mean them. | 他们 他们 我是说他们 |
[31:10] | Who’s “them”? | 谁是”他们?” |
[31:24] | They’re gonna execute the infected prisoners, | 他们准备处死被感染的囚犯 |
[31:27] | but not until we jump into a Cylon region, | 但要到跳跃进入赛昂人的地界 |
[31:31] | with a Resurrection ship present. | 在复活船范围内 |
[31:37] | The infection’s gonna spread everywhere. | 那样就能感染到各处 |
[31:55] | There’s a point I’d like to make. | 我想说一点 |
[31:59] | The law forbids me to use biological weapons | 法律禁止我们使用生化武器 |
[32:03] | without a direct presidential order. | 在没有总统命令的情况下 |
[32:05] | Which means you’re passing the buck. | 那意味着你要遇到麻烦了 |
[32:08] | On this one, yes. | 在这件事上 是的 |
[32:11] | Helo’s right on one thing. | 西洛在这件事上是对的 |
[32:15] | We start destroying entire races, even mechanical races, | 我们在毁灭整个种族 哪怕它们是机器种族 |
[32:20] | we’re liable to tear off a piece of a man’s soul. | 我们会遭受心灵的谴责 |
[32:25] | The Cylons are coming to Earth. | 赛昂人在寻找地球 |
[32:28] | If they find us, they are coming for us. | 如果它们找到我们 他们就会袭击我们 |
[32:31] | Those are the stakes. They always have been, Bill. | 它们都是木头脑袋 它们一直都是这样的 比尔 |
[32:39] | We’re talking about the genocide of your entire race. | 我们说的是你整个种族的屠杀 |
[32:47] | Yeah. You think I don’t know that? | 是的 你以为我不知道吗 |
[32:53] | I made a choice to wear a uniform. | 我做了穿上这身制服的决定 |
[32:59] | To be a person. | 来当个人 |
[33:00] | You were a person before you put on that uniform, okay? | 你在穿上这身制服前 就已经是人了 |
[33:05] | You were a person before I fell in love with you. | 你在与我相爱前就已经是个人了 |
[33:07] | You don’t have to prove that. | 你不需要证明这个 |
[33:08] | I have to prove it every day. | 我每天都要证明 |
[33:12] | Let me tell you something, Helo. | 让我告诉你 西洛 |
[33:16] | My people may die, my entire race may be wiped out, | 我们的人可能会死掉 整个族群可能会被灭掉 |
[33:27] | but this Cylon will keep her word, | 但这个赛昂人会一直遵守她的诺言 |
[33:30] | even if it means she’s the last Cylon left in the universe. | 哪怕那意味着她是世界上唯一的赛昂人 |
[33:38] | Can a human being do that? | 这是否有哪个人类能做到呢? |
[33:46] | Posterity really doesn’t look too kindly on genocide. | 我们的后代不会宽容我们的种族灭绝计划 |
[33:50] | You’re making an assumption that posterity will define this as genocide. | 你只是在假设我们的后代会把这定义为种族灭绝 |
[33:54] | If they do, at least there’ll be someone alive to hate us for it. | 如果他们这样想 至少他们还可以活着来憎恨我们 |
[34:01] | The Cylons are our mistake, we created them. | 赛昂人的产生是我们的错误 我们创造了他们 |
[34:07] | All right, Admiral Adama, | 好吧 阿达玛上将 |
[34:09] | as President, I have determined the Cylons be made extinct. | 作为总统 我决定赛昂人要被消灭 |
[34:12] | The use of biological weapons is authorized. | 生化武器的使用已被授权 |
[34:19] | So say we all. | 齐心协力 |
[34:23] | So say we all. | 齐心协力 |
[34:38] | Jump complete. Dradis is clear, no Cylons, sir. | 跳跃完毕 雷达上显示没有赛昂人 长官 |
[34:41] | They’ll be here soon enough. Get our birds in the air. | 它们一会儿就会来的 让我们的”小鸟”上天吧 |
[34:46] | Commence Viper and nav Raptor launch. | 命令蝮蛇战机与导航侦察猛禽机升空 |
[34:49] | CREWMAN: Once more there! Let’s get it closed. Let’s go! | 又是那里 关了它 走吧 |
[34:50] | Let’s do this, Racetrack. | 我们干吧 赛道 |
[34:53] | CREWMAN 1: Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go! | 行动 行动 |
[34:54] | CREWMAN 2: Prepare the tubes! | 准备发射道 |
[34:55] | CREWMAN 3: Spinning up. | 旋压向上 |
[34:57] | CREWMAN 4: All up! | 准备好了 |
[35:31] | Let’s go! Let’s go! Move them back! | 行动 行动 把那些挪走 |
[35:36] | Let’s go! Let’s go! Come on! | 快行动 快行动!跟上! |
[35:45] | Cap is away. Nav Bird has them on Dradis. | CAP编队升空 导航机已在雷达上看到 |
[36:05] | Dradis contact. Pair of Cylon Raiders. | 雷达发现目标 一队赛昂人突袭机 |
[36:09] | Keeping their distance for now. | 和它们保持距离 |
[36:11] | Didn’t take them that long. It’s just scouts. | 不要花太长时间 它们只是侦查机 |
[36:15] | They’ll jump away and report back to their fleet. | 它们会跳跃走 向舰队报告 |
[36:18] | See if they take our bait. | 来看我们有没有什么圈套的 |
[36:24] | Got it. There’s a Resurrection ship with them. | 发现它们了 它们中有一艘复活船 |
[36:28] | Then it’s time to execute our Cylon prisoners. Call it in. | 是对我们的赛昂人囚犯执行死刑的时候了 下命令 |
[36:37] | Terminate the prisoners. | 处死囚犯 |
[36:44] | Head shots, okay? | 射击头部 好吗? |
[36:46] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[36:47] | Let’s do it. | 让我们搞定 |
[36:55] | Let’s see if we can’t frak up some toasters on this joyride, people. | 好了 让我们看看能否干掉些烤面包机 伙计们 |
[37:10] | HOTDOG: Bogies holding hands, I’m notching like hell up here! | 大家一起加油 我在上面感觉要死哦 |
[37:12] | Hot Dog, Starbuck. | 热狗 我是星芭 |
[37:14] | Quit your bitching and continue to cover us, frak! | 闭上你的臭嘴 继续掩护我们 |
[37:26] | All right, out of the way. | 好 让开 |
[37:40] | Frak! They’re already dead. They’re already dead. | 妈的! 它们全死了 它们都死了 |
[37:47] | Sir, you should hear this. | 长官 你应该听下这个 |
[37:49] | APOLLO: They were dead before the Resurrection ship was in range. | 它们在复活船出现前都死了 |
[37:52] | They didn’t download the disease. We have missed our window. | 它们没有下载病毒 我们失去机会了 |
[37:59] | Galactica, Starbuck. The Baseship just jumped in. | 卡拉狄加 星芭 基地之星刚跳跃过来 |
[38:02] | Call our birds in. Spool up. | 招回我们的”小鸟” 撤离 |
[38:04] | Let’s get the hell out of here. | 让我们离开这鬼地方 |
[38:05] | Commence it, Theo! Yes, sir! | 执行命令 西奥 是 长官 |
[38:07] | Sir, we’ve lost time waiting to hear from quarantine. | 长官 我们没机会听好消息了 |
[38:08] | We’re going to take significant fire while we spool up. | 我们想好好打一仗的在我们撤退的时候 |
[38:14] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[38:24] | Continue jump. | 继续跳跃 |
[38:26] | Take us back to our fleet. | 让我们回舰队去 |
[38:28] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[38:41] | They’re coming for me. You or me. | 他们会来找我麻烦的 你或是我 |
[38:49] | It seems like they’re always coming for one of us. | 看起来他们会经常找我们之一的麻烦 |
[38:56] | I’m not a traitor. I love my people, I love this ship. | 我不是个叛徒 我爱我的人民 我爱这艘船 |
[39:04] | Besides you, the first I want to see on any morning are the lights in that CIC. | 除了你 我在早上最想能看到的就是作战指挥中心里的灯光 |
[39:12] | But I did what I thought was right. | 我做了我认为是对的事 |
[39:15] | If it was a mistake, fine, I can live with that. | 如果那是个错误 也行 我可以承受 |
[39:25] | It’s you I can’t live without. | 但是没有你 我活不下去 |
[39:44] | I’ll always love you, Helo. | 我会永远爱你 西洛 |
[39:55] | No, thanks. | 不了 谢谢 |
[40:06] | The prisoners died of asphyxiation. | 囚犯是因为窒息而死的 |
[40:10] | The air purification system was reversed. Sucked the oxygen out. | 空气净化系统被关闭 以伪装空气都跑光了 |
[40:15] | When this happens, the dead bolts | 这时候 门上的保险拴 |
[40:18] | are automatically activated on the door. | 就会自动激活 |
[40:23] | Someone did this manually. | 是有人动的手脚 |
[40:25] | Someone? | 有人? |
[40:27] | Seems to me there’s only one or two likely suspects. | 在我看来 只有一两个嫌疑人 |
[40:31] | Who will head the investigation? | 谁负责调查呢? |
[40:33] | No one. I’m closing the book on this. | 没人 我把这件事封锁了 |
[40:36] | How convenient. | 多省心的决定啊 |
[40:48] | Cottle’s report on the virus. | 科特尔医生关于病毒的报告 |
[40:51] | He thinks that it was simply an accidental contamination | 他认为那个被我们丢在赛昂飞船上的道标 |
[40:56] | of the beacon we abandoned on the sickbay ship. | 被病毒污染只是个意外 |
[41:01] | Somebody sneezed, maybe? | 可能是有人打了喷嚏造成的? |
[41:03] | Yeah, an entire race almost wiped out | 是啊 因为有人忘了擦干自己的鼻子 |
[41:07] | because someone forgot to wipe their nose. | 差点就能灭掉一整个种族 |
[41:19] | According to Cottle, the virus was an exact match | 根据科特尔所说 这个病毒非常符合 |
[41:25] | to one reported over 3,000 years ago, | 一个3000多年前被报告的病毒 |
[41:29] | right around the time that the Thirteenth Colony left Kobol. | 大概在那个时候 我们的第13部落离开了科波 |
[41:33] | That beacon was a signpost to Earth. | 那个信标是去地球的一个路标 |
[41:38] | I think we’re on the right trail, Laura. | 我们找对路了 劳拉 |
[41:41] | Yes, we are on the right trail, Bill. | 是的 我们找对路了 比尔 |
[41:46] | So are the Cylons. | 赛昂人也找对了 |