时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:25] | I feel like I’m abandoning my post. | 我感觉我在放弃我的职责 |
[00:27] | It’s time to pack it in, Saul. You know it. | 是时候打包了 少 你明白我的意思 |
[00:30] | TIGH: More than half the crew’s down on New Caprica already. | 超过半数的船员下去新卡布里卡了 |
[00:34] | I’m not really doing too much up here anymore. | 这里真的没有太多东西需要我做了 |
[00:37] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[00:39] | Oh, my Gods. It’s the Cylon Fleet. They found us. | 噢 天呀 是赛昂舰队! 他们发现我们了 |
[00:44] | There’s only one way that this mission ends, | 你们也该知道这次任务只能以一种方式结束 |
[00:46] | and that’s with the successful rescue | 那就是从新卡布里卡 |
[00:49] | of our people off of New Caprica. | 成功营救我们的人民 |
[00:51] | You brought them home, Saul. | 你把他们都带回来了 少 |
[00:54] | Not all of them. | 不是所有人 |
[00:57] | What about us? | 我们怎么办? |
[00:58] | There is no “us,” all right? | 不会再有我们两个字了 行不? |
[01:00] | There is nothing here. | 这里已经什么都没有了 |
[01:02] | Do you get that? Nothing! | 你明白没有? 什么都没有 |
[01:05] | Lee, when are you gonna get yourself a girl? | 李 你准备何时给自己找个女友? |
[01:08] | I’m doing fine, thank you. | 我会的 谢谢 |
[01:10] | You’re not still frakking Dualla, are you? | 你还是没和小杜搞上 对吗? |
[01:12] | I am proud to serve with you, Lieutenant, | 我以与你共事为荣 中尉 |
[01:15] | and to call you my wife. | 也以你为我的妻子为荣 |
[01:18] | STARBUCK: I’m in a different place now. | 我现在处在不同的立场 |
[01:21] | I just want to hurt someone, and it might as well be you. | 我只想狠扁一个人 而那人最好是你 |
[02:17] | DUALLA: Admiral? | 上将? |
[02:19] | Admiral? | 上将? |
[02:22] | Sir, Engineering is requesting more time for the nav upgrade again. | 长官 工程师需要更多的时间再次升级导航系统 |
[02:27] | Maintenance, flight ops, weapons. | 维护系统 飞行系统 武器系统 |
[02:29] | We’re seeing botched drills, missed deadlines across the board. | 到处都是乱糟糟的 一堆事都没按时完成 |
[02:32] | Meanwhile, half the crew’s belowdecks. | 与此同时 一半机组人员都在船舱里 |
[02:37] | Are you telling me something’s wrong with this picture? | 你是想说这一场景不对劲吧? |
[02:40] | Sir, I suggest we cancel tonight. | 长官 我建议取消今晚的活动 |
[02:41] | Call everyone back to duty. | 让所有人都回到岗位上 |
[02:44] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[02:46] | The crew needs this. Maybe we all need it. | 他们需要这个 或许我们都需要 |
[02:49] | Adjust our heads a little bit, refocus. | 稍微放松一下再专心工作 |
[02:52] | You do, too, Dee. Go put your tags in. | 你也是 小杜 把工作放一放 |
[02:55] | We’ll catch up. | 我们会补回来的 |
[02:56] | Sir. | 是 长官 |
[03:30] | That was exactly what I needed. | 这正是我想要的 |
[03:40] | Glad to be of service. | 很高兴我的服务能让您满意 |
[03:42] | When do they need you back on the Caprica? | 他们让你什么时候回卡布里卡? |
[03:45] | Why? Itching to get rid of me already? | 为什么 已经想要我死了? |
[03:49] | Did I say anything like that? | 我是这个意思吗? |
[03:51] | You didn’t have to. | 当然不是 |
[03:54] | Look, Sam, this is pretty much all that I can handle right now. | 山姆 这是我现在能做的一切了 |
[04:02] | Damn it. | 该死的 |
[04:03] | Looking for this? | 找这个吗? |
[04:07] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[04:11] | Kara, | 卡拉 |
[04:13] | I know you went through hell on that rock and I was very patient. | 我知道你经历了一场噩梦 我也能体谅 |
[04:19] | But I want you back. | 我想要你做个真正的你 |
[04:22] | I want our marriage back, I want a real marriage. | 我想要我们的婚姻回来 我的意思是真正的婚姻 |
[04:30] | And what if I’m just not ready for that? | 那如果我还没有准备好去面对呢? |
[04:34] | I don’t know, then I guess it’ll never be. | 我不知道 那我猜你可能永远做不到的 |
[04:41] | Maybe ’cause I’m not what you really want after all. | 也许 毕竟我不是你真正要的人 |
[04:52] | If that’s how you really feel, | 如果这是你的真实想法 |
[04:57] | I’m not gonna try and change your mind. | 我不会试图改变它 |
[05:03] | I’m not. | 不会 |
[05:09] | I’m late for the dance. | 我舞会迟到了 |
[05:26] | Don’t forget your boots on the way out, Sammy. | 别忘了你靠在门口的靴子 山米 |
[05:38] | KAT: You can fight them, Lee, come on! | 你行的 李! 加油 |
[06:19] | If it isn’t the fighting Agathon. | 看不出阿格森很能打嘛 |
[06:21] | Starbuck, late to the party as usual. | 星芭 你又和往常一样迟到 |
[06:24] | At least I got here in time to watch you kick the CAG’s ass. | 至少我及时看到你教训空军指挥官了 |
[06:27] | KAT: You got it, slick him right up. | 打得不错 小心右路 |
[06:31] | He’s a tough little frakker, I’ll give him that. | 他打得很凶 我会利用这点 |
[06:34] | He’s playing me like he’s got it in for me. | 他在戏弄我 似乎以为胜券在握 |
[06:35] | STARBUCK: You know what? That’s his weakness. | 知道吗 那是他的弱点 |
[06:37] | When he charges in, he drops his right. | 当他出击时 他的右路有空档 |
[06:38] | Okay? Okay. All right. | 好了 开始 |
[06:44] | You can do this, Karl. Come on. | 你行的 卡尔 加油 |
[06:58] | Not bad. Couple of months ago, | 不错 几个月以前 |
[06:59] | you would’ve had to roll him into this ring. | 你根本没法叫他上拳击台的 |
[07:01] | Well, not anymore. | 对 不再如此了 |
[07:02] | You know, with a cooler head, he might have had a chance. | 如果头脑冷静的话 他还有机会 |
[07:42] | Come on! | 加油 |
[08:10] | TIGH: One, | 一… |
[08:13] | two, | 二… |
[08:16] | three, | 三… |
[08:19] | four, | 四… |
[08:23] | five, | 五… |
[08:25] | six, | 六… |
[08:28] | seven. | 七 |
[08:29] | Hey, hey, hey. All right, look at me. | 嘿 嘿 好了 看着我 |
[08:52] | You did it, baby. | 你赢了 宝贝 |
[08:54] | Fischer. Fischer, you’re up. | 费希尔 费希尔 你上了 |
[09:01] | You did fine. | 打得不错 |
[09:05] | Bit off a little more than you could chew, huh? | 被这样打就让你吃不消了 对吧? |
[09:13] | Come on, Lee. Don’t be that way. | 噢 拜托 李 别那样 |
[09:16] | Stick around, the night’s young. | 别走啊 晚会才开始 |
[09:22] | Well, I guess then you’ll just have to enjoy it without me. | 哦 那你玩好 我得失陪了 |
[09:25] | Why don’t you track down Anders? | 你干嘛不跟安德斯来 |
[09:27] | He’s always good for a laugh. | 他总是笑容可掬 |
[09:38] | Oh, trouble in paradise. | 哦 甜蜜的麻烦 |
[09:43] | Now why doesn’t that surprise me? | 为什么我一点也不觉得奇怪呢 |
[09:47] | Yeah, well, maybe if you had found us both a billet | 或许你已经发现我们在同一个兵营里 |
[09:50] | we wouldn’t be living on different ships, huh? | 我们没在不同的船上 |
[09:54] | I don’t believe this. | 我不相信 |
[09:57] | You’re blaming me for your frakked up marriage? | 你在为了你该死的婚姻责备我吗? |
[10:00] | Didn’t really help it off to a good start, now, did you? | 难道不是摆脱过去重新开始的好开端吗 |
[10:08] | Now, just how far do you want to push this? | 现在你到底想要怎么样? |
[10:13] | Hmm? | 嗯 |
[10:18] | How about this far? | 这样如何? |
[10:28] | Now who’s biting off more than they can chew, Captain? | 现在是谁会吃不消呢 上尉? |
[10:32] | Not me from where I’m standing, Major. | 不会是我被打倒 少校 |
[10:49] | Excuse me. | 让开 |
[11:46] | He’s looking good. | 他看上去不错 |
[11:48] | I’m glad he lost the weight. | 真高兴他体重减轻了 |
[11:49] | Yeah, so am I. | 我也是 |
[11:53] | Bye. | 再见 |
[12:01] | Hey, ladies. | 女士们好 |
[12:05] | It was a great combination. | 很不错的组合动作 |
[12:07] | Great fight, Lee. | 打得不错 李 |
[12:09] | Fought with a lot of heart, man. | 比赛时要集中注意力 老兄 |
[12:13] | How’s my favorite gladiator? | 我亲爱的斗士还好吗 |
[12:20] | Good morning, Commander. | 早上好 指挥官 |
[12:24] | Ready to go back to our ship? | 准备好回舰了? |
[12:41] | Hey, if you’re done brawling, how about we arrange a private tussle? | 嗨 如果你打完了 我们安排个私人活动如何 |
[12:49] | Well, actually I have another bout. | 我还有一场要打 |
[13:01] | Colonel. | 上校 |
[13:08] | How’s it going tonight? | 今晚怎样? |
[13:09] | Couple of good bouts so far. | 拳赛很精彩 |
[13:12] | And you? How’re you doing? | 你呢 你感觉如何 |
[13:14] | I’d rather go back to my rock and crawl under the covers with a bottle, | 我宁愿回到我的小窝里抱着老酒过 |
[13:18] | but you were right, this was a good idea. | 不过你是对的 这是个好主意 |
[13:21] | No use going backwards, might as well get used to the bright lights. | 不必困扰于过去 适应明亮的灯光下的生活 |
[13:24] | Let’s go. Let’s go! | 开始了 开始了 |
[13:39] | There you are. | 你在这儿 |
[13:41] | Hey, how are you? | 嗨 你好吗 |
[13:49] | I didn’t expect to find you playing in the sand. | 没想到找到你的时候是在玩沙子 |
[13:53] | It’s not sand. | 那不是沙子 |
[13:56] | It’s alluvial deposits. This used to be the river mouth. | 那是冲积物 这里过去是河床 |
[14:01] | And you just had to take off your shoes | 那你得把鞋子脱下 |
[14:03] | and play in the alluvial deposits. | 才能在冲积物上玩 |
[14:06] | How romantic. | 多浪漫啊! |
[14:11] | That’s a nice color on you. | 你衣服颜色真不错 |
[14:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:18] | It’s good to see you, Laura. | 很高兴见到你 劳拉 |
[14:21] | You, too, Bill. | 我也是 比尔 |
[14:34] | What? | 什么 |
[14:37] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[14:39] | My father was an avid fight fan. | 我父亲是个搏击迷呢 |
[14:42] | I adored my father so I love a good fight. | 我很崇拜父亲 所以我也喜欢看精彩的搏击 |
[14:47] | I heard about your so-called dance. | 我听说了你所谓的舞会了 |
[14:51] | Accidentally, I might add. | 是偶然听到的 |
[14:53] | Don’t take it personally. | 不是私人舞会 |
[14:56] | It’s sort of a private tradition. | 这是士兵的传统 |
[14:59] | Tradition? | 传统? |
[15:00] | There’s a lot of frustration aboard warships. | 因为老是在军舰上待着会让人沮丧 |
[15:04] | Arguments become grudges and end up being feuds. | 争论会带来不合还会演化成仇恨 |
[15:08] | It allows them to let off some steam, | 这种形式可以让他们合理地释放压力 |
[15:11] | out in the open so everybody can participate. | 以公开的形式 大家都能参与 |
[15:14] | Rank doesn’t matter. As long as you throw your tags in the box, | 不管是什么军衔 只要你把身份牌丢进箱子里 |
[15:18] | everyone’s fair game. | 都能参加一个公平的比赛 |
[15:27] | Did you throw your tags in there? | 你把身份牌扔进去了没有? |
[15:29] | No. | 没有 |
[15:32] | No. I wish, | 不 其实我想丢的 |
[15:36] | with all the frustrations that I have. | 我面对了太多压力 |
[15:40] | Congratulations. I may be jumping the gun, | 我得提前祝贺你 |
[15:44] | but first boy born on Galactica. | 在卡拉狄加上出生的第一个男孩 |
[15:49] | That’s the thing I wanted to talk to you about, sir. | 我就是为这事来找您的 长官 |
[15:53] | Cally doesn’t want him born here. | 凯莉不想孩子出生在这里 |
[15:58] | And neither do I. Not if he has a chance | 我也不想 毕竟他… |
[16:00] | to grow up breathing fresh air. | 有机会呼吸着新鲜的空气出生 |
[16:02] | What are you saying? | 你要说什么 |
[16:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:05] | Well, we both would like to request to be relieved of duty | 请允许让我们离开这里的岗位 |
[16:08] | and resettle in New Caprica. | 去新卡布里卡定居 |
[16:10] | No. No way. | 不行 |
[16:12] | Look, you’re both here for the duration. | 这期间你们得呆在这里 |
[16:30] | Next up is Hotdog. | 下一个出场的是热狗! |
[16:34] | Hotdog, get your butt up here and pick a partner. | 热狗 把你的屁股挪上来 然后选个对手 |
[16:41] | Come on there, champ. | 来吧 冠军 |
[16:42] | TIGH: Who’s your partner, Hotdog? | 谁是你的对手呢 热狗? |
[16:44] | Starbuck. | 星芭 |
[16:48] | You gotta be kidding, right? | 你一定是在开玩笑? |
[17:17] | Go, Starbuck. He’s yours. | 上 星芭! 他是你的了 |
[17:19] | When I was six years old, there was this boy in my neighborhood, | 我六岁的时候 我家隔壁有个男孩 |
[17:22] | he used to wait for me after school and knock me down. | 他每天都等我放学后把我推倒 |
[17:26] | Know what my mom told me? | 知道我妈妈怎么说吗 |
[17:29] | It wasn’t because I pissed him off. | 那不是因为我惹怒了他 |
[17:35] | I wasn’t too much older when I realized | 后来我终于明白 |
[17:37] | that the other side of hatred is love. | 恨的另外一面是爱 |
[17:43] | It was passion. | 这就是情感 |
[17:45] | Karl is angry at Lee after all this time. | 这次卡尔对李充满了怒火 |
[17:49] | What is this fight really about? | 这究竟是为何而战呢? |
[17:57] | That’s it. | 干得好 |
[18:14] | TIGH: Come on. Come on! | 来吧 来吧 |
[18:21] | She’s just been pissing me the frak off, that’s all. | 她只是要激怒我 就这么简单 |
[18:24] | Now she’s throwing down the gauntlet. | 现在她要丢下拳套了 |
[18:28] | That’s it. That’s the way to fight! Go, go, go. | 打得好 就该这么打 |
[18:38] | Can’t believe the progress they’ve made. | 我不敢相信他们的进度这么快 |
[18:40] | You should’ve seen it a month ago. | 一个月以前跟现在完全不一样 |
[18:44] | But I’d still rather sleep in a warm bunk every night | 嗯 相比这种到处都是垃圾的地方 |
[18:46] | than muck around in this muck. | 我情愿每晚睡在暖和的军舰铺位上 |
[18:50] | Bunk’s gonna be plenty warm tonight. | 今晚的床位会很暖和的 |
[18:54] | He said yes. | 他同意了 |
[18:56] | He approved the transfer? | 他批准你调职了? |
[18:58] | Yeah. | 恩 |
[19:03] | STARBUCK: You two just don’t know how to keep a secret, do you? | 你俩就不会保守点秘密 对吗? |
[19:07] | So, what, are you guys here to see Baltar put a shovel in the ground? | 你们是不是准备和波塔尔一起扛起铁铲呢? |
[19:10] | “Join the celebration as we break ground for a better tomorrow. “ | “参加我们建设美好明天的庆典” |
[19:14] | Aw, such a load of crap. | 噢 有那么多的废话 |
[19:17] | There’s an open bar. | 会有一个露天酒吧 |
[19:19] | Really? See, now why didn’t you say so? | 真的吗? 那你们干嘛不参加呢? |
[19:22] | Lee, you’ve got to let your better half do the talking for you. | 李 你最好也表表态 |
[19:24] | She gets right to the point. | 她刚才说到点子上了 |
[19:27] | Let’s go find us a better tomorrow. | 让我们去见识下美好的”新明天”吧 |
[19:31] | Excuse us. | 我们先走了 |
[19:33] | Knock yourself out. | 把自己灌醉吧 |
[19:37] | Thank you, Sam. | 谢谢 山姆 |
[20:05] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢大家 |
[20:08] | Let this day be remembered as the day that we broke the ground | 让我们记住这一天 作为我们 |
[20:15] | for our new tomorrow. | 新的明天的奠基日 |
[20:39] | Your fly’s open. | 你拉链开了 |
[20:41] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[20:49] | No, it gets better, okay? | 不 一切都会好起来的 对不对? |
[20:51] | They come back to the locker room | 因为到时候他们都会回衣帽间的 |
[20:54] | with a set of handcuffs and some straw. | 会带上手铐 还有两根稻草杆! |
[20:58] | They’re not gonna be friends, are they? | 他们不会成为朋友的 对吗 |
[21:00] | You know, I’ve always wanted to date a ballplayer. | 我一直都想和一个球员约会 |
[21:05] | Such great arms. | 有力的臂弯.. |
[21:08] | Guess he’s kind of taken now. | 我猜他有对象了 |
[21:10] | Yeah. Kind of. | 是啊 有了 |
[21:14] | Weather usually sucks down here anyway. | 这里的天气经常很恶劣 |
[21:17] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[21:20] | You know, I was thinking it’s probably better | 我在想 或许… |
[21:22] | to have a baby on Galactica anyways. | 还是在卡拉狄加上生小孩更好吧 |
[21:25] | You know, there’s a sick bay, doctors, medicine. | 那里有医务室、医生、药品 |
[21:31] | Yeah. No, it’ll be better. | 不 这里会更好 |
[21:35] | Yeah, we’ll be happier. | 我们也会更开心的 |
[21:39] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[21:46] | Hey, baby. Hi. | 嗨 宝贝 你好啊 |
[22:14] | I heard Sam was aboard. | 我听说山姆上船了 |
[22:16] | He was? | 是吗 |
[22:18] | With any luck, he’s gone now. | 运气不错 他现在又走了 |
[22:21] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[22:23] | Same thing that always happens. | 同样的事总是会发生 |
[22:26] | Why can’t they just make things simple? | 为什么他们不能让事情简单些 |
[22:28] | They start thinking that they own you… | 他们都认为你该属于他们… |
[22:32] | They? Which they are we talking about? | 他们? 我们在说谁? |
[22:34] | Sam or Lee? | 山姆还是李 |
[22:44] | I don’t want you to fight her. | 我不想你和她打 |
[22:51] | Dee, this has nothing to do with us. | 小杜 我和她之间没什么 |
[22:58] | Kara and I, we got a score we gotta settle. | 卡拉和我 我们要解决些东西 |
[23:01] | And we’re gonna settle it tonight one way or another. | 我们会在今晚以这种方式解决 |
[23:05] | MAN: Set! Call the next set. | 喊下一组来 |
[23:06] | WOMAN: Okay, who’s next? | 好 谁是下一个 |
[23:07] | Hey, come here. | 嗨 来啊 |
[23:13] | You keep giving me these weird looks. | 你看我的眼神怪怪的 |
[23:15] | Come on, can’t a man look at his wife? | 得了 一个男人不能看他老婆吗? |
[23:18] | Come on. | 来啊 |
[23:20] | Where? | 在哪? |
[23:22] | Did I ever tell you how glad I am I married you? | 我有没有告诉你能和你结婚时我又多高兴 |
[23:25] | Not once. | 不只一次 |
[23:28] | Well, then I’ll save it for a special occasion. | 那好 我要搞个特殊的仪式来纪念一下 |
[23:32] | Come here. | 过来 |
[23:39] | He’s been making the same mistake since the day he met me. | 他又犯了他初识我时犯的同样错误 |
[23:44] | When you were with Zak? | 那时你和扎克在一起? |
[23:46] | Yeah. And now I’m with Sam. | 对 现在我和山姆在一起 |
[23:50] | I don’t even know why I’m telling you this. | 我不知道干嘛要和你说这些 |
[23:54] | ‘Cause they say confession’s good for the soul. | 因为人们说忏悔对灵魂有益 |
[24:00] | Yeah! Yeah. | 好 好 |
[24:06] | I’ll tell you the secret to avoid hangovers. | 我来告诉你避免烂醉如泥的秘诀 |
[24:08] | Don’t stop drinking. | 那就是一直喝 别停下来 |
[24:16] | It’s combat. Survival instinct starts to kick in. | 这是战斗 生存本能在起作用 |
[24:21] | Make your choice, don’t look back. | 作出抉择 不要回头看 |
[24:27] | That’s a beautiful combination. | 漂亮的组合拳 |
[24:30] | What did I miss? | 我错过了什么? |
[24:31] | Figurski, you done that bird already? | 菲戈斯基 你把战机修好了吗? |
[24:33] | No, the damn gyro’s giving me trouble. | 没呢 是回转仪的麻烦 |
[24:35] | Come on, Chief, I’m the only one over there. | 拜托了 军士长 我是唯一还在那边的人 |
[24:41] | Frak. Frak it, get yourself a drink. | 妈的! 自己去找点东西喝吧 |
[24:48] | Ship down, Chief? | 船要沉啦 军士长? |
[24:50] | Yeah, we’ll get it tomorrow. | 对啊 明天再说了 |
[24:52] | I figured I’d give him a little R&R. | 也该让他放松下了 |
[24:55] | No! Get off the ropes, get off the ropes! | 不 别抓绳子 别抓绳子 |
[25:05] | It’s a dance, remember? | 这是个舞会 记得吗? |
[25:11] | Yeah, you know, we’ve had our share of set-backs, to be sure, | 没错 我们是需要了挫折 |
[25:14] | but I’m confident that with our new development plan | 但我保证只要我们的新建设计划得以实行 |
[25:17] | we should have the infrastructure to be able | 我们将拥有能够 |
[25:19] | to deal with any unforeseen circumstances… | 应对任何突发事件的基本设施 |
[25:21] | Excuse me, sir. The finance minister. I’ll be back. | 抱歉 长官 财政部长刚走过去 我就来 |
[25:24] | Go ahead. | 去吧 |
[25:25] | Oh, my God. I thought he’d never leave. | 噢 天啊 我想他都没离开休息过 |
[25:29] | He’s a good kid. | 他是个好小子 |
[25:39] | You’re saying this stuff grows around here? | 你说这种东西是当地产的吗? |
[25:43] | In the mountains north of here, there’s this little stream | 在北面的山上 那儿有一个溪流 |
[25:46] | that comes down into this lake. | 流到这个湖里 |
[25:49] | The water’s so clear, it’s like looking through glass. | 水非常清澈 像玻璃般的清透 |
[25:54] | I’m thinking of building a cabin. | 我想在那边建个小木屋 |
[26:09] | It’s good. | 想法不错 |
[26:11] | Mmm. | 嗯 |
[26:13] | It is good. | 是不错 |
[26:23] | MAN: Hey, get out there. | 嗨 走了 |
[26:25] | WOMAN: Come on. | 拜托 |
[26:28] | MAN: No, I don’t think so. WOMAN: Come on. | 不 不行 拜托 |
[26:30] | MAN: No, no, no. | 不 不 |
[27:37] | Okay, I’m out of here. | 好了 我得走了 |
[27:39] | What? Yeah. | 什么? 是的 |
[27:41] | Come on, things are just getting warmed up. | 拜托 这才刚刚开始热身 |
[27:42] | I know, exactly. | 我知道 |
[27:43] | Come on, dance. | 来吧 跳舞 |
[27:45] | Look, you’re catching more than a few looks, | 你吸引了很多目光哦 |
[27:47] | Mr. Commander of the Pegasus. | 帕伽索斯的指挥官先生 |
[27:49] | Hey. You know what? Screw them. | 嗨 知道吗 别理他们 |
[27:54] | Hey, we’ve kept this under wraps so far, okay? Let’s not blow it. | 嗨 我们已经保持这个秘密那么久了 别让人知道 |
[27:59] | Anyway, especially not before I’m about to transfer. | 特别是在我要调职之前 |
[28:05] | I’ll go. You stay. | 我走了 你留下吧 |
[28:09] | I’m not staying without you. | 没有你 我不会留下来的 |
[28:12] | Yes, you are. No, I’m not. | 你会的 我不会 |
[28:14] | Yes, you are. No. I’m not. | 你会的 我不会 |
[28:16] | I’ve never seen you this happy. | 我从没过你这么高兴的样子 |
[28:19] | I haven’t seen you this happy ever. | 从没见过 |
[28:23] | You stay right here, you get drunk out of your mind, | 你呆在这儿 喝个天昏地暗 |
[28:27] | and tomorrow you’ll have a giant hangover. | 明天你会烂醉如泥 |
[28:30] | Tomorrow night I’ll come and make it all better | 明晚 我会一个人向我的指挥官报道 |
[28:32] | when I report to my new commander, in private. | 然后一切都会好起来的 |
[28:37] | You can talk me into it. | 你能说服我的 |
[29:00] | Back on Colonial One I grew so tired | 在殖民一号上 我厌倦了… |
[29:02] | of looking at the stars through the window. | 透过窗户看星空 |
[29:06] | Now at night I go outside and stare and stare. | 现在 晚上我到外面看啊看 |
[29:24] | Ever see a little light Before the dawn of the light | 在破晓前看到一丝光亮 |
[29:32] | Got a woman by a stream | 和一个女人在溪流边 |
[29:37] | Gonna show her all my dreams | 要把我所有的梦给她看 |
[29:44] | What the hell is that? | 这是什么东西? |
[29:46] | A pilot friend of mine used to sing it in the cockpit all the time. | 一个飞行员朋友总是在座舱里唱这个 |
[29:52] | What was his name? Juan. | 他叫什么名字 胡安 |
[29:58] | Juan. That’s nice. | 胡安 很不错 |
[30:02] | Juan Calvin. | 胡安 加尔文 |
[30:05] | Is this really it, Bill? | 是真的吗 比尔? |
[30:09] | Is this how we’re going to spend all the rest of our days? | 我们要在这里这样度过余生吗? |
[30:49] | Yeah. You the man. | 啊 你这个男人 |
[30:53] | Can you hold these? Thank you. | 你能帮我拿着吗? 谢谢 |
[31:17] | Chief. | 军士长 |
[31:21] | Get your fat, lazy ass up here. | 把你那又肥又大的屁股挪上来 |
[31:36] | Is he serious? | 他是认真的吗 |
[31:38] | Let’s watch and find out. | 我们看着瞧 |
[31:41] | Helo. | 西洛 |
[31:52] | Make them tight. | 绑紧点 |
[31:53] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[32:01] | He’s an old man. It’ll be fine. | 他是个老头了 没事的 |
[32:03] | He’s not serious anyways. | 再说 他也不是认真的 |
[32:18] | Sure about this? | 真想打吗? |
[32:21] | It’s your funeral. | 是你要倒霉了 |
[32:32] | MAN: Yeah! Do it, buddy. | 加油! 伙计 |
[33:00] | Get up, Chief. We’re just getting started. | 起来 军士长 我们才刚开始呢 |
[33:20] | Come on, Chief. | 加油 军士长 |
[34:05] | I bring offerings. | 我带来更多的 |
[34:09] | Just in time. I was running on bingo fuel. | 真是时候 我喝的可是烈酒 |
[34:14] | Wow, look at that. | 喔 看看那里 |
[34:17] | You literally drank Anders under the table. | 你都把安德斯喝到桌底下去了 |
[34:24] | They just don’t make them like they used to, do they? | 他们和平时判若两人 是吗? |
[34:34] | Where’s Dee? | 小杜在哪? |
[34:36] | She packed it in to go pack. | 她正在打包 准备走了 |
[34:43] | Guess it’s just you and me then. | 那只剩下我们俩了 |
[34:48] | Yup, it’s just you and me. | 是啊 就剩下我们俩了 |
[35:19] | Is this how you fight your enemies, Chief? | 你就是这样对付敌人的吗 军士长? |
[35:22] | Is this how you fight for your life? | 你就是这样为生活奋斗的? |
[35:25] | No excuses. Show me you’re a soldier. Get up. | 别找借口 让我看看你像个战士的样子 起来! |
[35:31] | MAN: Show him to your fullest. | 给他看看你的厉害 |
[35:33] | That’s it, Chief. Show him. | 对了 军士长 给他看看 |
[35:58] | Come on! | 加油 |
[36:10] | Is that what you want? Is that what you wanted? | 这就是你想要的吗? 这就是你想要的吗? |
[36:24] | You know, | 知道吗 |
[36:28] | maybe we should just enjoy this. | 也许我们就这样享受就行了 |
[36:35] | I am. | 是的 |
[36:37] | No, no, I mean, enjoy being here | 不 不 我是指享受在这里的生活 |
[36:40] | on this planet as long as it lasts. | 在这个星球上 能多久就多久 |
[36:42] | I mean, maybe the Cylons come back, maybe they don’t. | 也许赛昂人会找到我们 也许它们找不到 |
[36:46] | But for now, right now, we’ve got a break. | 但是现在我们要休息一下 |
[36:52] | Maybe we should embrace it, | 或许我们该拥抱这些 |
[36:54] | live the life that we’ve got while we’ve got it. | 珍惜现在拥有的生活 |
[36:57] | And embrace this world and this life | 拥抱这个世界 这样的生活 |
[37:02] | and see what that brings us. | 看看未来会如何 |
[37:10] | I’ve got people that want to get off the ship, move down here. | 我手下好多人想从战舰上下来 定居在这里 |
[37:21] | Can’t say as I blame them, I mean, what are you gonna do? | 也不能责怪他们 你会怎么做? |
[37:25] | You gonna keep them up there like prisoners, | 让他们象囚犯一样困在上面 |
[37:29] | running around in circles all night, all day, | 没日没夜重复枯燥的工作 |
[37:32] | waiting for the apocalypse? | 等待末日启示? |
[37:37] | Well, the apocalypse has happened once before. | 哦 末日启示已经来临过了 |
[37:40] | Yeah. | 对 |
[37:43] | And there was nothing you could do to stop it, Bill, not then, not now. | 而你无法阻止这一切发生 比尔 无论是过去还是现在 |
[37:46] | I mean, let’s get real. Let’s get real. | 面对现实吧 |
[37:51] | The Cylons come back, we’re dead. | 赛昂人回来 我们会死 |
[37:55] | Disease strikes, we’re dead. | 生了重病 我们会死 |
[37:56] | Earthquake, volcano, hurricane, | 地震 火山 飓风 |
[37:59] | today, tomorrow, five years from now and it’s… | 今天 明天 也许在五年后… |
[38:04] | And you know what I’d say? | 你知道我说什么吧? |
[38:08] | Life’s a bitch and then you die. | 生活是个婊子 人总要死 |
[38:16] | You know… No, no, I’m serious. | 你知道… 不 我是认真的 |
[38:20] | I mean, I think that… | 我想… |
[38:23] | I think we should all look at every moment | 我们应该从现在起 把每天每刻 |
[38:25] | of every day from now on as borrowed time, | 都看成是借来的时间 |
[38:29] | and people should live the lives | 人们该过上 |
[38:31] | that they want to live before it’s over. | 他们所期望的生活 直到终点 |
[38:36] | Let’s stop spending the little time we have left here | 我们就别浪费我们拥有的那点时间 |
[38:38] | worrying about when it’s gonna end. | 来担心末日何时来临了 |
[38:58] | Okay. Okay. | 好了 好了 |
[39:04] | Check it out. It’s a great place for a house. | 看看 这块地方很适合盖间房子 |
[39:10] | So, you’re really gonna give up flying? | 你真的决定不再飞了吗? |
[39:13] | Flying’s gonna suck now anyway. | 现在即使继续飞也没什么意思 |
[39:15] | Lots of training, endless caps. | 全都是没完没了的警戒巡逻 |
[39:18] | War is over. So is all the good stuff. | 战争已经结束了 连同所有有意义的东西 |
[39:22] | No, don’t say that. You’ll jinx it. | 别这么说 这不吉利 |
[39:26] | Mmm. | 嗯 |
[39:27] | So, what am I standing in now? Is this the kitchen? | 我现在站的位置是什么 厨房吗? |
[39:30] | Mmm. | 嗯 |
[39:31] | Bedroom. | 是卧室 |
[39:35] | No. No, no, no. No thank you. That is not someplace I wanna go, | 不 不 不 不 谢谢你了 这不是我想来的地方 |
[39:40] | or think about or imagine or anything else, okay. | 压根就不想 好吗 |
[39:46] | That sounds like a personal problem to me. | 看来是我一厢情愿了 |
[39:50] | Just give me a tour of your house, okay? | 就是带我来参观你的房子 是吗 |
[39:53] | Show me all the great rooms you and Pyramid-Boy are gonna have, | 给我看你和你的金字塔男孩未来的漂亮房间 |
[39:56] | all the great views, all the cool furniture. | 多棒的装饰 还有很酷的家具 |
[40:00] | Give me a tour of the future life of Kara Anders. | 给我介绍一下卡拉·安德斯未来的幸福生活 |
[40:10] | I’m not getting married. | 我不会结婚的 |
[40:13] | Well, then, what’s the point, Kara? | 那么你所做的又都是为了什么呢 卡拉? |
[40:18] | I mean, you love him, right? | 我意思是 你确实爱他 对吧? |
[40:27] | Where are we going with this, Lee? | 为什么提这个 李? |
[40:32] | Well, now that’s the question, isn’t it? | 这就是问题所在 难道不是吗? |
[40:34] | Where are we going? | 我们到底要怎样下去? |
[40:38] | I mean, what if this is it? | 我的意思是 如果就这样了 |
[40:41] | This, the rest of your life, Kara. | 卡拉 你的余生 |
[40:47] | Is this how you want to spend it? | 这真的是你想过的生活吗? |
[40:50] | Who you want to spend it with? | 谁是你想相伴余生的人? |
[41:00] | You got someone in mind, Lee? | 你心里有某个人吗 李? |
[41:09] | Tell me you’re not afraid that I’m not gonna come along | 告诉我你不害怕 我不会来 |
[41:13] | and upset your neat little applecart. | 干扰你计划好的未来 |
[41:26] | Maybe I want it upset. | 或许我希望被干扰 |
[42:28] | Well, that makes things more complicated. | 看来这下子事情更不好处理了 |
[42:32] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[42:37] | What are we gonna do? | 我们该怎么办? |
[42:43] | What are we gonna do? | 我们该怎么办? |
[42:49] | We accept it. | 我们接受事实 |
[42:52] | Tomorrow I tell Dee, you tell Sam. | 明天我去和杜说 你去告诉山姆 |
[42:56] | Just like that? | 就那样做吗? |
[42:57] | Just like that. | 就是那样 |
[43:01] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[43:04] | You know, we tell them how we feel. | 听着 我们告诉他们我们的感受 |
[43:06] | We shout it to the skies. | 我们把想法都冲天喊出来 |
[43:08] | Yeah. | 是嘛 |
[43:09] | Yeah. Yeah, right. | 是啊 是啊 对 |
[43:10] | What, you don’t think I will? | 什么 你不相信我会那样做吗? |
[43:13] | Mmm-mmm. | 嗯 |
[43:15] | Mmm-mmm. | 嗯 |
[43:18] | Lee! | 李! |
[43:25] | My name is Lee Adama! | 我是李·阿达玛 |
[43:29] | And I love Kara Thrace! | 我爱卡拉·瑟瑞丝! |
[43:36] | Come down. | 别太激动啦 |
[43:38] | What? What, it’s not like anybody will hear, | 呵呵 又不会有人听到 |
[43:41] | we’re in your cabin in the forest, right? | 我们在你的森林小木屋里 不是吗? |
[43:45] | I love Kara Thrace! | 我爱卡拉·瑟瑞丝 |
[43:47] | And I don’t care who frakking knows! | 不管谁他妈的知道我都不在乎! |
[43:54] | Oh, you’re crazy. Get down. | 噢 你疯了 过来躺下 |
[43:59] | Well, come on. I’m not going to stop | 来吧 除非你也站起来喊 |
[44:00] | until you get up and do it, too. | 否则我不会停下的 |
[44:02] | I can’t. | 我办不到 |
[44:06] | This is Kara Thrace, scourge of the Cylon Raiders. She’s afraid? | 这是卡拉·瑟瑞丝 赛昂突袭机杀手 她会害怕? |
[44:10] | Come on, stand up. | 来吧 起来 |
[44:12] | No. | 不 |
[44:13] | I’m gonna… Okay, here we go again. | 我会…好吧 再来一次 |
[44:15] | Lee Adama… | 李·阿达玛 |
[44:16] | Okay, okay, okay. Okay. | 好了好了 |
[44:22] | Okay. | 好 |
[44:24] | Ka… | 卡… |
[44:30] | Kara Thrace loves Lee Adama! | 卡拉·瑟瑞丝爱李·阿达玛! |
[44:53] | Are you sure I’m what you want? | 你确信我是你想要的人? |
[44:57] | Yeah, you’re what I want. | 没错 你就是 |
[45:00] | I just don’t… I don’t think I really knew it | 我只是…一直没有意识到这一点 |
[45:03] | until I said it out loud just now. | 直到我刚才大声说出口 |
[45:10] | Why? | 为什么 |
[45:14] | Because of Zak? | 因为扎克? |
[45:20] | Yeah, and a lot of things. | 是吧 还有好多其他事 |
[45:27] | Mostly because I was afraid | 最主要是我害怕 |
[45:32] | to admit how much I needed you. | 承认多么需要你 |
[45:36] | How much I needed anyone. | 我有多么需要你 |
[45:40] | Yeah. | 对 |
[45:43] | I love you, Kara Thrace. | 我爱你 卡拉·瑟瑞丝 |
[45:47] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[46:09] | Come on! | 加油 |
[46:28] | The old man’s got chops. | 老头子打得不错 |
[46:30] | He knows when to make his moves, when to hold back. | 他知道什么时候进攻 什么时候防守 |
[46:33] | I wish I could say the same for his son. | 我真希望他儿子也学学他 |
[46:38] | Why are you two even fighting? | 你们为什么还要上台打? |
[46:40] | Why not just get a room? | 为什么不直接去开个房? |
[46:43] | Been there, done that. | 在那 做那个 |
[46:45] | Guess it just rubbed us both the wrong way. | 估计我们都觉得搞错方式了 |
[46:55] | Dee, | 小杜 |
[46:58] | what she’s talking about was a long time ago. | 她说的都是以前的事 |
[47:01] | A long time ago. It didn’t mean anything. | 老早以前的 说明不了什么 |
[47:04] | You said you had something to settle. | 你说你要解决些问题 |
[47:07] | Settle it. | 去解决吧 |
[47:11] | Tonight. | 就今晚 |
[47:12] | Listen to me. Listen. | 听我说啊… |
[47:17] | And once again, it’s just you and me. | 又只剩我们两个了 |
[47:23] | You motherfrakker! | 你他妈的 |
[47:25] | Hold that thought, okay? | 别这么想 好吗 |
[47:31] | Come on, Dad! | 老爸 加油! |
[48:58] | That’s bad. That’s enough already. You should quit. | 不太好 已经够了 你该认输了 |
[49:02] | Just stop the blood. | 把血止上就行了 |
[49:07] | Coagulant for the swelling as for the bleeding. | 拿止血剂来消肿止血 |
[49:09] | Come on. Christ. | 拜托 天啊 |
[49:10] | You insist on doing this? | 你还要坚持吗 |
[49:12] | You wanna do this, you’re crazy, right? | 你还要打 你疯了吗? |
[49:15] | You wanna do this? Yeah. | 你真想继续打吗? 是的 |
[49:17] | All right. Keep your guard up, he’s coming in wild, | 那好 你要防守好 他要发狠了 |
[49:19] | get him with a left hook. You wanna win? | 你要用左勾拳还击 你想要赢吗? |
[49:23] | I’m not gonna win. | 我赢不了的 |
[49:35] | You gotta watch his jab. Watch his jab. | 当心他的直拳 |
[49:37] | His jab’s killing you, all right? | 他的直拳太狠了 听到了吗? |
[49:38] | Just keep your eyes open. | 睁大你的眼睛看好 |
[49:39] | All right, here you go. Have some. Open up. | 好 准备上了 |
[49:41] | Okay, you’re looking good. | 你看上去很好 |
[49:42] | Keep strong, watch his jab. Here we go. | 保持体力 小心直拳 上吧 |
[49:49] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[49:51] | Wake up. Here. | 醒醒 给 |
[49:56] | Want some coffee? | 要咖啡吗? |
[49:59] | You’ll feel better, trust me. | 能让你舒服点 相信我 |
[50:04] | Chief, good morning. Good morning, Kelly. | 军士长 早上好 早上好 凯莉 |
[50:08] | I’ve been thinking about what you said, and you may be right, | 我仔细考虑了你说的话 或许你是对的 |
[50:16] | about what you said. | 关于你的话… |
[50:20] | I’m sorry, what? | 不好意思 什么? |
[50:26] | Oh, right. | 哦 好吧 |
[50:29] | About living down here. | 关于要下来定居的事 |
[50:32] | A Battlestar’s no place to raise a family. | 一艘太空堡垒没地方养个家庭 |
[50:36] | So I’m gonna miss you, Chief. | 我会想念你的 军士长 |
[50:38] | But I’m gonna wish you good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[50:51] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 长官 |
[50:53] | My best to both of you. | 衷心祝福你们 |
[50:55] | We’re moving? Really? | 我们可以搬家了? 真的吗? |
[50:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[50:58] | I want you guys to have at least a dozen. | 我希望你俩将来至少生一打 |
[51:01] | We’ll see about that. | 你会看到的 |
[52:15] | Get up. We’ll get you up. | 起来 我们帮你 |
[52:54] | When you stand on this deck, you be ready to fight, | 当你们站在这个甲板上 你们就要作好战斗的准备 |
[53:00] | or you dishonor the reason why we’re here. | 否则你就是质疑我们在里的原因 |
[53:06] | And remember this. | 请记住 |
[53:10] | When you fight a man, he’s not your friend. | 当你在和某人战斗时 他就不再是你的朋友 |
[53:20] | The same goes when you lead men. | 当你们领导别人的时候 也是一样的 |
[53:24] | I forgot that once. | 我曾经忽略过一次 |
[53:29] | I let you get too close. All of you. | 我让你们都走得太近了 所有的人 |
[53:34] | I dropped my guard. | 我放松了自己的警惕 |
[53:42] | I let this crew, and this family, disband. | 我让这个团队 这个大家庭几乎分崩瓦解 |
[53:53] | And we paid the price in lives. | 我们为此付出了生命的代价 |
[54:02] | That can’t happen again. | 我不会让这种事情再发生了 |
[54:28] | Figurski, you’re with me. | 菲戈斯基 你跟我来 |
[54:31] | Let’s get that bird back on the line. | 让我们去把那架战机修好 |
[54:37] | Madam President. | 总统女士 |
[54:39] | Admiral. | 上将 |
[54:53] | All right. This dance is over. | 好了 这次”舞会”就此结束 |
[54:55] | Get your booze and your dog tags and let’s get out of here. | 带上你们的酒瓶 身份牌 都散了 |
[54:59] | So what, you’re just gonna call it? | 怎么 你就这样结束了? |
[55:00] | Not enough excitement for one night for you, Captain? | 今晚你还不够兴奋吗 上尉? |
[55:09] | STARBUCK: Hey. Hey! | 嗨 嗨 |
[55:13] | Where the frak do you think you’re going? | 你他妈的想躲哪去? |
[55:19] | It’s over, Kara. | 结束了 卡拉 |
[55:20] | So what? | 那又怎么样? |
[55:21] | You have the guts to try and frak | 你有胆量勾搭另一个男人的女人 |
[55:23] | another man’s woman, but not to fight one? | 却不敢和一个女人在拳台上较量? |
[55:27] | I wonder if Dee knew what she was getting. | 小杜是否知道她的男人是个什么样的孬种 |
[55:30] | Think she would have settled for sloppy seconds? | 觉得她会顺从这样的男人吗? |
[55:41] | The truth stings, don’t it? | 真相很伤人 不是吗? |
[55:43] | You want a fight, Captain? | 你想较量一下吗 上尉? |
[55:46] | You’ve got it. | 如你所愿 |
[56:34] | Your boyfriend snores. | 你男朋友在呼呼大睡 |
[56:44] | I’ll tell you the secret to avoid hangovers. | 我来告诉你避免烂醉如泥的秘诀 |
[56:46] | Don’t stop drinking. | 那就是一直喝 别停下来 |
[57:20] | Well, I think that is the first drink you’ve | 这是你第一次和我一起喝酒 |
[57:23] | ever had with me, Captain Kara Thrace. | 卡拉·瑟瑞丝上尉 |
[57:26] | Must be a special occasion. | 肯定有什么特别的事 |
[57:36] | I slept with Lee last night. | 我昨晚和李睡了 |
[57:57] | Would you stop it? It’s not funny. | 你能别笑了吗 这不好玩 |
[58:01] | It’s not! | 不好玩 |
[58:12] | I’m such an idiot. | 我是个白痴 |
[58:14] | Well, you said it, I didn’t. | 是你说的 我没这么说 |
[58:28] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[58:30] | Why don’t you tell me all about it? | 干嘛不和我说说整件事 |
[58:34] | I gotta make a move. | 我得选条路 |
[58:39] | One way or the other. | 二择其一 |
[58:43] | It’s combat. | 这是战斗 |
[58:45] | Survival instinct starts to kick in. | 生存本能在起作用 |
[58:47] | Make your choice, don’t look back. | 作出抉择 不要回头看 |
[58:50] | Survival instinct, huh? | 生存本能 嗯? |
[58:57] | Yeah. | 是 |
[59:13] | Good morning, Commander. Ready to go back to our ship? | 早上好 指挥官 准备回舰了吗 |
[59:25] | So much for keeping a lid on things. | 就这样保守秘密啊 |
[59:29] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[59:30] | Let’s get the hell out of here. | 我们离开这鬼地方吧 |
[59:48] | What? You afraid to hit me? | 怎么 怕打到我 |
[59:58] | Or maybe you can’t. | 还是根本打不到? |
[1:00:11] | Get up! Starbuck, get up! You can do this. | 起来 星芭 起来 你能行的 |
[1:00:37] | Good morning, Admiral. | 早上好 上将 |
[1:00:42] | You look like you had a good time. | 你看上去精神不错啊 |
[1:00:45] | Yeah, it was some party. | 是啊 参加了几个派对 |
[1:00:47] | Yeah, well, it’s been a hell of a morning, too. | 噢 这个早上也不寻常啊 |
[1:00:49] | You missed all the excitement. | 你错过了精彩的部分 |
[1:00:51] | Why? Is it problems upstairs? | 为什么? 上面出了什么问题吗? |
[1:00:53] | No. | 不 |
[1:00:54] | No, good things. Kara got married. | 不 是好事情 卡拉结婚了 |
[1:00:58] | You believe that? | 相信吗? |
[1:01:00] | What? | 什么? |
[1:01:02] | Yeah, about an hour ago. | 嗯 大概一个小时之前 |
[1:01:03] | Found herself a priest, went down by the river and got married. | 她自己找了个牧师 婚礼在河边举行的 |
[1:01:12] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[1:01:30] | ADAMA: Can you believe that? | 你能相信吗? |
[1:01:34] | Well, she deserves that man. | 她理应得到他 |
[1:01:36] | We all deserve to be happy. | 我们都应该得到幸福 |
[1:01:39] | I also gave her permission to muster out, along with Tyrol and Cally. | 我已经同意她离开舰队 跟泰罗尔和凯莉一起 |
[1:01:44] | A few of the others, so… | 还有其他几个人 所以… |
[1:01:46] | We have to ask to make sure there’s no mass exodus. | 我们得确保没有大规模的离职 |
[1:02:12] | Hey, man. Did you hear the news? | 嘿 伙计!你听到消息了吗? |
[1:02:16] | We’re hitched. We got married. | 我们结婚了 我们结婚了! |
[1:02:18] | Can you believe it? | 你能相信吗? |
[1:02:20] | No. No, I can’t believe it. | 不 不 我无法相信 |
[1:02:23] | Yeah. You know, it was crazy. She comes down and she wakes me up, | 是啊 太不可思议了 她过来我这儿 把我叫醒 |
[1:02:27] | she pops the question, she drags me down to the priest, | 突然提出结婚 然后把我拽到牧师那里 |
[1:02:29] | and bang! Like that. We’re married. | 然后 哇 一眨眼间 我们结婚了 |
[1:02:34] | So it was your idea. | 这么说是你的主意 |
[1:02:38] | Yeah. It was my idea. | 没错 是我的主意 |
[1:02:41] | SAM: Do you guys want a minute to, you know, talk? | 你俩是不是需要点时间单独聊聊 |
[1:02:49] | Congratulations, Sam. | 祝贺你 山姆 |
[1:02:50] | Yeah. | 谢谢 |
[1:02:51] | And good luck. | 祝好运 |
[1:02:55] | You’re gonna need it. | 你们需要这个 |
[1:03:19] | Oops. Did I break the rules? | 怎么 我犯规了? |
[1:03:27] | You’ve only got one. Protect yourself at all costs. | 你只做了一件事 不惜一切保护自己 |
[1:03:42] | You never let anybody get inside. | 你从不让人进去心扉 |
[1:03:45] | I made my choice. | 我作出了选择 |
[1:03:47] | You ran away. | 你跑开了 |
[1:03:49] | WOMAN: Let’s go, girl. You can take him! | 加油 姑娘 你能打到他! |
[1:03:59] | The truth stings, don’t it? | 真相很伤人 不是吗 |
[1:04:03] | You frakking hypocrite. What choice did you make? | 你这个伪君子 你做了什么选择呢? |
[1:04:09] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[1:04:10] | What’s it look like? | 这是在干嘛 |
[1:04:13] | Looks like they’re trying to kill each other. | 看上去他们想杀了对方 |
[1:04:15] | From one perspective. | 从某个角度来看 |
[1:04:20] | Where is this coming from? | 到底怎么回事 |
[1:04:23] | I don’t know. I’ve been thinking about it for a while. | 我不知道 我也在想 |
[1:04:27] | No, that’s a lie. | 不 这是谎话 |
[1:04:29] | And I don’t wanna start this with a lie. | 我不想用谎话作为开局 |
[1:04:34] | Kara and Anders got married this morning. | 卡拉和安德斯早上结婚了 |
[1:04:36] | And what, they’re having a two-for-one special? | 怎么? 他们结婚有什么特别的? |
[1:04:43] | When Kara said she was married, it really made me think | 当卡拉说她结婚了的时候 我就在想 |
[1:04:50] | about the life I wanna live now. | 我想要过什么样的生活 |
[1:04:53] | And I want you in that life. | 我希望和你在一起 |
[1:04:57] | The times we’ve been together, | 和你在一起度过的日子 |
[1:04:59] | they’re the happiest I’ve ever been. Ever. | 是我这生中最快乐的日子 |
[1:05:03] | So, please, Dee, will you marry me? | 小杜 嫁给我好吗 |
[1:05:07] | Aren’t you forgetting something? | 你是不是忘了什么 |
[1:05:11] | You love Kara Thrace. | 你爱卡拉·瑟瑞丝 |
[1:05:15] | What? No. | 什么 不 |
[1:05:17] | The two of you were linked somehow, | 你们之间有某种关系 |
[1:05:20] | and I mean, one day, you’re gonna turn to me and say, | 我是说 会有一天 你会来跟我说 |
[1:05:25] | “Dee, I’m sorry, but… ” That’s not gonna happen. | “小杜 我很抱歉 可是…” 不会的 |
[1:05:27] | It will happen. No. | 会的 不会 |
[1:05:31] | And yes, | 但是好吧 |
[1:05:35] | I’ll marry you. | 我会嫁给你的 |
[1:05:39] | You will? | 你同意了? |
[1:05:41] | I’ve been thinking, too. | 我也在想 |
[1:05:44] | Maybe we’re safe, but who knows for how long? | 或许我们现在是安全的 可谁知道能持续多久呢 |
[1:05:48] | I wanna live my life like every moment is gonna be my last. | 我要把每一天都当作最后一天来过 |
[1:05:53] | I’ll even marry you, Lee Adama. | 我甚至会嫁给你 李·阿达玛 |
[1:05:57] | And I will love you and cherish you | 我会爱你 珍惜你 |
[1:06:02] | until the Cylons come back, | 直到赛昂人来 |
[1:06:05] | or until Kara Thrace walks back into your life. | 或者到卡拉·瑟瑞丝走进你的生活 |
[1:06:08] | Dee, she’s not walking back. | 小杜 她不会回来 |
[1:06:11] | I mean… | 我是说… |
[1:06:12] | Just kiss me. | 吻我 |
[1:06:14] | Kiss me before I change my mind. | 在我改变主意前吻我 |
[1:06:26] | MAN: Let’s go! MAN 2: Fight, girl! | 加油 打啊 姑娘 |
[1:06:28] | Let’s go! | 加油 |
[1:06:36] | Come on, Lee, kick her ass! | 加油 李 教训她 |
[1:06:37] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:06:39] | Yeah! | 好啊 |
[1:06:44] | You’re trying to finish things? | 你想了解一切? |
[1:06:52] | Put him down, baby. | 把他放倒 宝贝 |
[1:06:55] | Come on. | 加油 |
[1:07:22] | Let go of me. | 放开我 |
[1:07:25] | Why? So that you can hit me some more? | 为什么 好让你多打我几下? |
[1:07:30] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:07:34] | Well, I may not be able to walk anymore. | 好吧 我可能走都走不了了 |
[1:07:39] | I think you busted my nose. | 你打破了我的鼻子 |
[1:07:43] | How about we call this a tie, huh? | 我们算是打平了 怎么样? |
[1:08:03] | I’m out of here. | 我出去了 |
[1:08:18] | I missed you. | 我想你 |
[1:08:26] | I missed you, too. | 我也想你 |
[1:08:29] | I missed you, too. | 我也想你 |
[1:08:40] | I think things just got more complicated. | 看来事情又变复杂了 |
[1:09:03] | No, no, not now. | 别 别 别现在 |