时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:25] | My name is Lee Adama, | 我叫李·阿达玛 |
[00:28] | and I love Kara Thrace! | 我爱卡拉·瑟瑞丝! |
[00:32] | Did you hear the news? We got married, can you believe it? | 你听到消息了吗? 我们结婚了!你能相信吗? |
[00:37] | No. | 不 |
[00:38] | No, I can’t believe it. | 不 我不相信 |
[00:40] | Congratulations, Sam, and good luck. You’re gonna need it. | 祝贺你 山姆 祝好运 你会用得着的 |
[00:48] | I missed you. I missed you, too. | 我想你 我也想你啊 |
[00:52] | GAETA: The child’s life must be protected at all costs. | 不惜一切代价保护那孩子的生命 |
[00:55] | The first Cylon-human hybrid. It truly is a miracle from God. | 第一个人类与赛昂人的混血儿 这真是个上帝的奇迹 |
[00:59] | This child will not be raised by the Cylon, | 这孩子不会交给赛昂人来抚养 |
[01:02] | and we cannot risk Cylon agents getting their hands on it. | 我不会让赛昂人间在这个事情上沾边的 |
[01:05] | I’ve made my decision. | 这我已经决定了 |
[01:07] | We lost her. | 我们失去她了 |
[01:08] | We did the best we could, but she’s dead and that’s all there is to it. | 我们尽力了 但她还是死了 就这样结束了 |
[01:12] | ROSLIN: As far as the Cylons know, this child no longer exists. | 直到赛昂人相信 这孩子已经不存在 |
[01:16] | That is a good, good thing. | 那就好了 就行了 |
[01:23] | It’s Hera. | 是赫拉 |
[01:25] | The first of God’s new generation. | 上帝的第一个新子民 |
[01:27] | Have you seen the faces of the other five Cylons? | 你看到其余五名赛昂人的脸了吗? |
[01:29] | The ones that no one has seen? | 没人见过他们吗? |
[01:31] | Why do you want to know about them? I could be a Cylon. | 你为什么对他们感兴趣? 我可能是个赛昂人 |
[01:34] | KAT: I thought our food supply was inexhaustible. | 我以为我们的食物供应是取之不竭的 |
[01:36] | The food manufacturing system’s been contaminated. | 食物生产系统已经被污染 |
[01:40] | If we just hold on until Athena gets back, | 我们只能这样了 直到雅典娜回来 |
[01:42] | this algae can keep us alive indefinitely. | 这海藻能保证我们活着 |
[01:44] | There’s a way through the star cluster, and I found the planet. | 有一条路穿过那个星团 我找到了那个星球 |
[01:47] | There’s huge swathes of algae, just like we thought. | 正如我们所预计的 这里有一大片海藻 |
[02:16] | WOMAN 1: There’s some more over here. | 这边有更多的 |
[02:17] | MAN 1: All right, I’ll just have one… MAN 2: About 45 meters… | 好 我只要再… 大概45米… |
[02:20] | Fourteen inch intake. Yeah, that’s great. | 14英尺的宽度 真的不错 |
[02:26] | MAN 1: Just pack them and stack them, | 把它们装上去摞在一起 |
[02:28] | and put them along this back wall. Right there. | 对 放那边 |
[02:32] | MAN 3: I got your meter readings for the light. MAN 4: All right. Get those in… | 我得到了你的光线数据 好的 把那些… |
[02:35] | All this can go in the first Raptor, all that can go in the second one. | 这些可以装上第一艘猛禽 那些装在第二艘猛禽里 |
[02:47] | Need a hand? Yeah. | 需要帮忙吗? 噢 好啊 |
[02:50] | Well, in a couple more days, we can wrap this up, get away from this stench. | 再过几天就好了 然后离开这个恶臭的地方 |
[02:53] | It stinks as bad up here as it does down there. | 其实飞船里和这里差不多一样臭 |
[02:55] | At least it tastes as good as it smells. Yeah. | 至少它吃上去和闻上去味道差不多 是啊 |
[02:58] | Well, it’s breakfast, lunch and dinner until | 呵呵 这可是我们的早、午、晚饭 |
[03:00] | someone finds a hot fudge planet. | 直到有人找到一个梦想中的星球 |
[03:02] | Now what is this? | 看 那是什么? |
[03:10] | Who the hell is that? | 那他妈的到底是谁? |
[03:13] | It’s Starbuck, I guess. | 星芭 我猜是她 |
[03:16] | Third time this week. | 这个礼拜的第三次了 |
[03:18] | It’s amazing how she keeps landing on the top of the pilot rotation. | 真不可思意能以机头向上的姿势降落 |
[03:23] | Oh, donut runs are assigned off a coin flip. | 噢 别又围在一起掷硬币 |
[03:27] | Kara probably thinks she’s running a stream of bad luck. | 卡拉可能觉得她遇到了一连串的坏运气 |
[03:31] | You know, I should probably get over there. | 我想我应该过去一下 |
[03:33] | I’m gonna skip the meet and greet this time if you don’t mind. | 我想逃掉例会去歇一歇 如果你不介意的话 |
[03:37] | Sure. | 当然不介意 |
[03:56] | You brought her in a little hot, don’t you think? | 你不觉得把飞机降落得太”爽”了吗? |
[03:58] | Yeah, well, had I known I was being graded, | 是啊 我知道 我在被打分 |
[04:00] | I would have thrown in a couple barrel rolls. | 我完成了几个滚筒动作 |
[04:12] | Remind me to thank the CAG | 别忘了提醒我谢谢CAG |
[04:14] | for sticking me on these crap donut runs, huh? | 要不然就轮不到我来地面了 |
[04:25] | This is insane, you know. | 太不可思议了 你知道吗? |
[04:27] | Uh-huh. | 哈 |
[04:28] | That’s just the way I like it. | 这正是我喜欢的方式 |
[04:34] | Should we start emptying the tents? | 我们要不要开始清空这些帐篷? |
[04:36] | Yeah. Get this cleared up first, and then get to the tents. | 嗯 先把这里清理干净然后再弄帐篷 |
[04:40] | Okay. | 好的 |
[04:43] | Here. | 这儿 |
[04:47] | Good. | 好 |
[04:55] | I can barely look Dee in the eye. | 我都不敢正眼看小杜 |
[04:59] | We’ve got to do something about this. | 我们得想想办法 |
[05:02] | Okay, like what? | 好啊 比如说? |
[05:04] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[05:06] | Like divorce. | 离婚怎么样? |
[05:08] | Uh-uh. Mmm-mmm. | 哦 嗯 |
[05:13] | Oh, come on, let’s get real here. | 啊 拜托 让我们面对现实吧 |
[05:15] | You said yourself, things were bad. | 是你自己说事情很糟糕 |
[05:18] | Your marriage is failing. | 你的婚姻已经名存实亡了 |
[05:21] | Yeah, but marriage is a sacrament. | 不错 不过婚姻是神圣的 |
[05:24] | It’s not a Pyramid game. You don’t… | 那不是金字塔游戏 你不能… |
[05:27] | You don’t get do-overs, Lee. | 你不能亵渎神圣的 李 |
[05:31] | I made a vow in the sight of the Gods | 我已经在上帝面前发过誓了 |
[05:34] | and I’m not gonna break that. | 我不会违背我的诺言 |
[05:37] | You’re breaking it every time we do this. | 每一次我们这样干的时候 你都在违背那个诺言 |
[05:42] | Every time. | 每一次都是 |
[05:47] | Divorce is different. | 话不能这么说的 |
[05:49] | This is just bending the rules. | 这正是在改变规则 |
[05:54] | No, no. I’m sorry, I… | 不行 对不起.我做不到… |
[05:56] | I can’t. I can’t live like this. | 我做不到… 我不能再过这样的生活了 |
[06:03] | Every time I look at my wife, I see my own guilt reflected in her eyes. | 每一次我看着我的妻子 我都会在她的眼神里看到我的罪过 |
[06:06] | Oh, wow. Wow, Lee, that is really poetic of you, | 哇 李 你还挺有诗意的 |
[06:09] | but you don’t need to make that big of a deal out of this. | 但你用不着想得那么多 |
[06:12] | Well, it is a big deal, Kara, it is. | 听着 这件事情对我很重要 卡拉 |
[06:18] | It is. | 很重要 |
[06:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:23] | So I won’t divorce and you won’t cheat. | 这样吧 我不会离婚 你也不用再偷偷摸摸了 |
[06:30] | So where does that leave us? | 那我们俩会怎样? |
[06:34] | Trapped. | 深陷其中 |
[06:44] | Who are the Final Five? | 最后五个赛昂人是谁? |
[06:46] | I could be a Cylon. | 我可能是个赛昂人 |
[07:33] | She’s not well. | 她不太对劲 |
[07:38] | What’s the matter, Hera? | 怎么了 赫拉? |
[07:46] | It’s okay, Hera. | 没事的 赫拉 |
[07:49] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[07:53] | I’m here for you. | 我在这儿陪着你呢 |
[11:52] | TYROL: Our initial radio carbon dating | 我们的碳同位素测定显示 |
[11:54] | suggests the Temple’s at least 4,000 years old, | 这座庙至少有4 000年历史了 |
[11:56] | which lines up with the exodus of the Thirteenth Tribe. | 正好和第十三个部落大批离去的时间相符 |
[11:59] | ROSLIN: Do you really think you’ve found the Temple of Five? | 你真的认为你已经找到了那五人的圣庙? |
[12:01] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[12:02] | I recognize it from the books in my father’s study, Madam President. | 我是从我父亲关于此方面研究的书上认出来的 总统女士 |
[12:06] | He was a priest and the Temple of Five was an important part of our faith… | 他是个牧师 而这五人圣庙是我们信仰中重要的组成部分 |
[12:09] | Well, his faith, anyway. | 应该说是他的信仰 |
[12:14] | Could this place be related to the Eye of Jupiter, Chief? | 这个地方是不是可能和朱庇特之眼有关 军士长? |
[12:17] | TYROL: You got me, Madam President. | 你理解我的意思了 总统女士 |
[12:18] | All I know is the stuff I kind of remember | 我只隐约记得一些 我在我父亲不注意的时候 |
[12:20] | from sneaking into my dad’s study when he wasn’t looking. | 在他的研究中偷偷看到的东西 |
[12:24] | The Eye of Jupiter. What exactly are we talking about? | 朱庇特之眼? 这到底是讲什么的? |
[12:28] | According to the scriptures, | 据圣卷轴上所说 |
[12:29] | it’s a marker that was left behind by the Thirteenth Tribe. | 是一个被第十三个部落所遗落的记号 |
[12:33] | It’s supposed to point the way to Earth. | 它应该能指出前往地球的道路 |
[12:37] | Chief, we’re on alert. This is Adama. | 军士长 进入警戒状态 我是阿达玛 |
[12:39] | Admiral, Lieutenant Gaeta in the CIC. | 上将 我是盖塔中尉 在作战指挥中心里 |
[12:41] | We have multiple dradis contacts. | 我们的雷达探测到数个目标 |
[12:42] | Four Cylon baseships just jumped into view. | 4艘赛昂基地之星刚刚跳跃过来 |
[12:44] | On our way! | 我马上到 |
[12:56] | Sitrep. | 报告情况 |
[12:57] | Four baseships inbound at high speed. | 4艘基地之星以高速靠近 |
[13:00] | Four! | 4艘? |
[13:01] | Bastards practically jumped right on top of us. | 实际上 这些狗娘养的正好跳跃到我们上方 |
[13:04] | HOSHI: Fleet’s spooling up their FTL drives, sir. | 舰队正在启动超光速飞行引擎 长官 |
[13:05] | Preparing to jump to emergency stand-by coordinates on your command. | 准备跳跃到紧急状况坐标 听您的命令 |
[13:08] | Do it. Aye, sir. | 执行 是的 长官 |
[13:13] | We gotta hold this position until everyone’s back on board. | 我们必须保持现有位置 直到所有人都归航才可以离开 |
[13:16] | How many are down there? Enough. | 有多少人在下面? 很多 |
[13:19] | Admiral, if the Eye of Jupiter is somewhere in that Temple | 上将 如果朱庇特之眼真的在那座神庙里 |
[13:21] | and it really is a marker on the way to Earth… | 而且它真的指明了通往地球的道路 |
[13:23] | We can’t let the Cylons get their hands on it. | 那我们决不能让赛昂人得到它! |
[13:25] | Standby to launch Vipers. | 准备发射蝮蛇战机 |
[13:27] | Something’s odd here. Cylons aren’t launching Raiders. | 有什么地方不对劲? 赛昂人并没有发射突袭机 |
[13:31] | Baseships are standing off, outside of weapons range. | 这些基地之星并没有靠近 全都保持在武器射程之外 |
[13:35] | That is odd. | 真是奇怪 |
[13:38] | Admiral. | 上将 |
[13:43] | It’s the Cylon baseship, requesting to speak with you. | 是赛昂基地之星 请求和您通话 |
[13:48] | Put it through the speaker. | 帮我接通通讯频道 |
[13:58] | This is Admiral Adama. | 我是阿达玛上将 |
[14:01] | Admiral, | 上将 |
[14:01] | I can’t tell you what a genuine pleasure it is to hear your voice. | 我真的无法形容听到您的声音是多么的高兴 |
[14:09] | This is Gaius Baltar. | 我是盖尤斯·波塔尔 |
[14:25] | ROSLIN: I can’t believe we’re allowing Cylons on this ship. | 我真不敢相信你让赛昂人登上这艘船 |
[14:28] | They must want something pretty bad | 他们一定是情况不妙了 |
[14:29] | or else they would’ve started shooting as soon as they jumped in. | 否则在他们刚刚跳跃过来时 就该进攻了 |
[14:32] | Why would they send Baltar? | 那他们为什么要派波塔尔过来? |
[14:33] | They’ve got to know we won’t believe a word he says. | 他们明知道 我们不会相信他的任何一句鬼话 |
[14:36] | He can say whatever he wants. | 他愿意说什么就让他说什么 |
[14:37] | The longer he talks, | 他说得越多 |
[14:39] | the more time we have to get Lee and his people off of the planet. | 我们就能争取越多的时间让李他们撤回来 |
[15:23] | It feels like old times, doesn’t it? | 这里气氛紧张 是不是啊? |
[15:27] | I can’t believe how much I actually miss this place. | 我真不敢相信我是多么地想念这个地方 |
[15:30] | You know you can’t return. | 你知道你不可能回来了 |
[15:32] | They’d toss you out the nearest airlock, and then throw a party. | 他们会把你从最近的减压舱扔出去 然后举办个盛大的庆祝晚会 |
[15:37] | Yes, I know. | 是啊 我知道 |
[15:41] | Still, I can’t help the feeling I’m finally | 但我还是禁不住觉得我终于… |
[15:44] | home. | 回家了 |
[15:46] | If you’re really a Cylon, a member of the Final Five, | 如果你真的是个赛昂人 最后那终极五人中的一个 |
[15:49] | these feelings are just part of your programming, | 那么这种感觉也就只是你程序的一部分了 |
[15:52] | part of your cover. | 用来伪装的 |
[15:53] | And if I’m a human being after all? | 如果我最终真的只是个人类 |
[15:57] | If I’m not one of the Final Five, | 而不是终极五人之一 |
[15:58] | then this is the last chance I’ll ever get to see my kind again. | 那么这就是我最后一次有机会见到我的同类了 |
[16:13] | Colonel, wait. | 上校 等一下 |
[16:15] | Well, look at this. Should we salute? | 啊 看看这个 我们应该敬礼吗? |
[16:22] | That’s Boomer. | 那是布玛尔 |
[16:26] | TIGH: The one who shot the old man? | 向老头子开枪的那个吗? |
[16:30] | Well, you just lost your visiting privileges. | 看来你刚刚失去了访问本舰的权力 |
[16:35] | Hold that thing here until we get back. | 让那个东西待在这儿直到我们回来 |
[16:37] | GUARD: Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[16:40] | You three, keep on moving. | 你们三个继续跟着来 |
[17:13] | Laura. | 劳拉 |
[17:18] | Laura, I… | 劳拉 我… |
[17:21] | It’s good to see you. | 真高兴见到你 |
[17:43] | Weapons are hardly necessary. | 武器就不需要了吧 |
[17:46] | Yes, exactly. | 是的 一点儿没错 |
[17:49] | We come in peace. | 我们这次来没有任何动武的意思 |
[17:52] | What do you want? | 你们想要什么? |
[17:55] | We want the Eye of Jupiter. | 我们想要朱庇特之眼 |
[17:58] | So let’s just skip all the denials and protestations, | 现在让我们把所有的不信任还有反对 统统丢掉 |
[18:00] | and go straight to it. | 直接来说我们所知道的 |
[18:02] | We know that you have people on the ground, | 你的人现在就在下面的星球上 |
[18:05] | and we know that you’ve found the original settlement of the Thirteenth Tribe. | 我们也知道你们找到了第十三部落最初的聚居地 |
[18:10] | It also doesn’t take a lot of deduction to conclude | 而且我们也很容易推测出 |
[18:12] | that the only reason you haven’t cut your losses and jumped away by now | 那个让你们不惜更大的损失而不马上逃走的唯一原因 |
[18:17] | is that you’ve probably found the artifact, | 就是你们可能已经找到了朱庇特之眼 |
[18:20] | but you haven’t been able to retrieve it yet. | 但是你们还没有把它带回到舰上 |
[18:23] | Is that about right, Madam President? | 我说得对吗 总统女士? |
[18:25] | We have our people on the surface. | 我们的人是在那个星球上 |
[18:27] | We’re not leaving them behind. | 我们不能扔下他们不管 |
[18:28] | That’s a touching, but not very convincing idea. | 那是个很感人 但是没什么说服力的解释 |
[18:32] | Look, the chances that we’ve all converged on this small planet | 我们在这个小小的星球上偶然相遇的可能性 |
[18:35] | at the same time are infinitesimally small. | 极其微小 |
[18:38] | So, we will understand it’s not chance. | 那么看来我们都明白这并不是意外 |
[18:41] | You want the Eye, the Cylons want the Eye. | 你们想得到朱庇特之眼 赛昂人也想得到它 |
[18:46] | I would like to discuss the practical issues that come to hand, | 我想分析一下眼下现实的问题 |
[18:49] | and there are some, | 那就是一些… |
[18:50] | so that we can reach some accommodation. | 让我们可以达成共识的东西 |
[18:52] | The less this man says, the better this will go. | 这个人说得越少 事情越好办 |
[18:55] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[18:57] | If it wasn’t for me, the Cylons would have blown you out of the sky | 如果不是因为我 赛昂人早就在刚刚跳跃过来的时候 |
[18:59] | two seconds after we’d arrived. | 就把你们炸上天了 |
[19:01] | I think you can handle this alone, if you can stomach it. | 我想你可以单独处理好这件事情 如果你可以忍受的了的话 |
[19:06] | So, I’ve saved your life | 这样一来 我救了你一命… |
[19:08] | again. | 再一次 |
[19:09] | How many times is that, now? Because I’m beginning to lose count. | 已经是第几次了? 我都有些记不清了 |
[19:12] | If it wasn’t for me, you’d all be dead! | 如果不是我 你们早就全死光了! |
[19:18] | What’s your offer? | 你们能开出什么价码? |
[19:20] | You give us the Eye of Jupiter, we’ll let you go. | 你们把朱比特之眼交给我们 我们放你们走 |
[19:25] | And we’ll throw in Baltar. | 然后我们会交出波塔尔 |
[19:29] | What are you talking about now? Indeed. | 你到底在说些什么? 的确 |
[19:31] | What’s he saying? I’m improvising. | 你在说什么 ? 我在即兴而谈 |
[19:33] | Throw in something to sweeten the pot. | 放入更多可以换来合作的筹码 |
[19:35] | Besides, I suspect that the Admiral and Madam President | 另外我觉得上将和总统女士 |
[19:39] | would enjoy some nice, quiet, private time with the former leader. | 都愿意与他们曾经的领导者在一起单独相处一会儿 |
[19:45] | Am I right? | 我说得对吧? |
[19:47] | Worth thinking about. | 的确值得考虑 |
[19:53] | Definitely worth thinking about. | 显然我们在考虑 |
[20:00] | Despite that uniform, it’s not your home anymore. | 如果不是那身制服 这里再也不会是你的家了 |
[20:06] | I’ve made my choice and I know where my loyalties lie. | 我做出了自己的决定 我也知道自己忠诚于哪方 |
[20:13] | What if I told you that your daughter was still alive? | 那如果我告诉你 你的女儿还活着呢? |
[20:21] | I’d say you were lying. | 那我只能说你在撒谎 |
[20:23] | Well, someone’s lying. | 确实有人在说谎 |
[20:26] | But it’s not me. | 但决不是我 |
[20:29] | Hera’s alive. | 赫拉还活着 |
[20:34] | At least for now. | 至少现在还是 |
[20:36] | She’s ill, and we don’t know why. | 她病了 但我们不知道是什么引起的 |
[20:39] | Yeah, right. | 是吗? |
[20:41] | Baltar found her on New Caprica during the evacuation. | 在新卡布里卡大撤退时 波塔尔发现了她 |
[20:46] | She’s on our baseship right now. | 她现在在我们的基地之星上 |
[20:49] | From what we could gather, she was hidden at Laura Roslin’s school, | 据我们所了解 她当时被藏在劳拉·罗丝琳的学校里 |
[20:54] | which means that she probably planned the whole thing in the first place. | 也就是说罗丝琳可能事先布置好了所有的一切 |
[20:59] | I don’t need to listen to this. Watch her. | 我不想听这些 看住她 |
[21:02] | They let you think that she was dead! | 他们想让你以为你的女儿死了 |
[21:04] | You don’t do that to a person, you do that to a thing! | 你不会对一个人类做出那样的事 只会对一个”东西”这么做 |
[21:06] | That’s what your friends think of you, Sharon! | 你的那些朋友们也是这样看你的 莎伦 |
[21:08] | You’re not one of them! You’re a thing! | 你不是他们中的一员 你只是一架机器 |
[21:13] | We’re not giving you the key to finding Earth. | 我们不会把通往地球的钥匙给你们的 |
[21:17] | You try bringing it up from that planet and see what happens. | 你休想将朱比特之眼从那个星球带到你舰上 |
[21:21] | We outnumber you four to one. | 我们现在是4比1 |
[21:34] | I’m setting the terms now. | 现在我说了算 |
[21:37] | Make any attempt to attack this ship or the people on the planet’s surface, | 只要你胆敢对卡拉狄加或是在那个星球上的人发动进攻 |
[21:43] | I’ll launch every nuke I’ve got. | 我就会把我所有的核武器 |
[21:47] | Lay waste to the entire continent. | 扔到那个星球上 |
[21:52] | You’re bluffing. | 你在虚张声势 |
[21:56] | You want to find Earth as much as we do. | 你和我们一样想找到地球 |
[22:02] | Guards, escort them back to their ship. | 守卫 把他们带回他们船上去 |
[22:05] | GUARD: Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[22:27] | APOLLO: Well, it would help if I knew what I was looking for. | 我怎么样才能知道我们在找什么呢? |
[22:29] | Does it really look like an eye? | 他真的像一只眼睛吗? |
[22:31] | ROSLIN: I don’t know, Lee. | 我不知道 李 |
[22:33] | I’ve looked at the scriptures and they make reference | 我看过圣卷轴 那上面有提到 |
[22:35] | to the Eye being left in some sort of Temple, | 朱比特之眼被放在某种寺庙里 |
[22:37] | but there’s no physical description. | 但却没有特别的描述 |
[22:39] | All we know for sure is that it supposedly points the way to Earth. | 我们只知道它会指明通往地球的路 |
[22:43] | And you believe that? | 你相信那些吗? |
[22:45] | The Cylons do. I can’t take a chance that they’re right. | 赛昂人相信 我不敢说他们就是对的 |
[22:48] | If it looks like they’re gonna get into the Temple, | 如果他们试图进入那寺庙 |
[22:51] | your order is to blow it. | 给你的命令是把那庙炸毁 |
[22:55] | Understood. What’s my… | 明白了 我有多少时间? |
[22:58] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事儿? |
[23:00] | The Cylons are jamming the wireless, every frequency. | 赛昂人在干扰 所有频道都是 |
[23:06] | Okay, we need to establish hard communications, | 我们要想办法恢复通信 |
[23:09] | work out a plan to defend this Temple while Tyrol searches. | 想出个防守这寺庙的计划 同时让泰罗尔继续搜索 |
[23:12] | Defend it with what? A dozen Marines, maybe five more military? | 用什么来防守? 十几个陆战队员和五个军官? |
[23:16] | We’re gonna have to draft the civilians. | 我们只好征召平民入伍 |
[23:18] | Can I make a suggestion that you won’t like? | 我可以提一个你肯定不喜欢的建议吗? |
[23:20] | Do you make any other kind? | 你的建议什么时候让人舒服过? |
[23:24] | Use Sam to command the civilians. | 让山姆来指挥那些民兵 |
[23:29] | You’re not serious. | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[23:39] | Lee. Hey, Sam. | 李 你好 山姆 |
[23:42] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[23:45] | Heard you were coming down. | 我听说你也下来了 |
[23:47] | Guess it takes an emergency to get us in the same room these days. | 除非有紧急情况 这段时间 我们还真难在一起 |
[23:52] | Can we do this later, please? | 我们能否迟些再说这个 |
[23:54] | APOLLO: Sam, I need you to command the civilians. | 山姆 我们想让你指挥民兵 |
[23:57] | Form them into fire teams. | 把他们变成战队小分队 |
[23:58] | I’ll give my deployment orders through Sergeant… Whoa, whoa. | 我会通过军士部署命令…. 哇 哇 |
[24:01] | Wait. Deployment orders? Fire teams? | 等等 部署命令? 战斗小分队? |
[24:05] | Come on, some of these guys have never even held a rifle before. | 有些人根本就没拿过枪 |
[24:09] | Well, you’re supposed to be the expert in turning civilians into soldiers. | 在把平民训练成士兵方面 你应该是专家了 |
[24:13] | No, no, no. We were guerilla fighters. | 不 不 不 我们那时是游击队 |
[24:15] | All right? Hit and run. | 知道吗?打一枪 |
[24:17] | Keep moving, keep the enemy off-balance. | 换一个地方 让敌人手忙脚乱 |
[24:19] | I’ve never had to defend a fixed position, that’s a whole different game. | 我从来没有防守过一块固定阵地 这可是完全不同的 |
[24:23] | Well, then, you’re just gonna have to learn it fast, | 这样的话 那你只好尽快学会怎么去做了 |
[24:24] | because that’s what we’re doing, we’re defending this fixed position | 因为我们已经决定了 我们要防守这个固定阵地 |
[24:27] | until the Chief finds this Eye of Jupiter. | 直到军士长找到朱比特之眼 |
[24:29] | Oh, okay, so you want us to risk our lives | 好啊 你是想让我们冒着生命危险 |
[24:31] | for something that you haven’t even found yet? | 去保护一些你还没有找到的东西?! |
[24:33] | Listen, Sam, I’m not even sure it exists. | 听着 山姆 我甚至不清楚那鬼东西是不是真的存在 |
[24:36] | But I don’t have to tell you every little gods-damn detail… | 但我没必要告诉你所有那些他妈的细节 |
[24:39] | No, you know what you have to explain to me… | 你知道你需要跟我解释什么吗? |
[24:40] | Hey, hey, hey… | 嗨 嗨 |
[24:45] | The Major’s in charge of this one, okay? | 少校负责这次行动 清楚吗? |
[24:48] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[24:50] | Huh. | 哼 |
[24:51] | Well, I certainly wouldn’t want to step between you and your Major. | 是啊 我当然不想打扰你和你的少校 |
[25:06] | Well, I thought that went really well. | 我想一切进展顺利 |
[25:07] | He’ll do it. | 他会服从命令的 |
[25:09] | He better. | 他最好是 |
[25:33] | I miss Nicky. | 我想尼克 |
[25:35] | Do you think he’s okay? | 你觉得他一切都好吗? |
[25:37] | Yes, he’s fine. | 是的 他一定很好 |
[25:39] | He’s on Galactica. He’s fine. | 他在卡拉狄加上 不会有事的 |
[25:41] | I know. | 我也希望是 |
[25:45] | You know, when I was growing up, I hated everything about the faith, | 我小的时候曾恨所有关于信仰的东西 |
[25:49] | the rules, the rituals, endless discussions at the dinner table. | 那些规矩 那些仪式 那些永无休止的饭桌上的争论 |
[25:54] | I used to sneak into my mom’s prayer room, you know, holiest of the holies, | 我曾经偷偷进入我妈妈用来祈祷的房间 那是最神圣的地方 |
[25:58] | and I would dance around naked with porn magazines just to defy the Gods | 我会光着身子拿着黄色杂志跳来跳去 就是想藐视神灵 |
[26:02] | and tell them to frak off. | 让他们都滚开 |
[26:06] | I mean, I don’t even know how I found this place. | 我意思是 我不知道是怎么来到这个地方的 |
[26:07] | I just got this urge to start walking, and then suddenly here it is. | 我只是觉得想开始…走路 然后突然间 我就在这儿了 |
[26:16] | Well, you should see the look on your face when you’re in here. | 当你在这里的时候 你应该看看自己的表情 |
[26:20] | There’s this reverence. | 是一种敬仰 |
[26:25] | You even talk softer. | 甚至说话都轻声了不少 |
[26:32] | I feel something in here. | 我能在这儿感觉到什么 |
[26:36] | Something true. | 一些接近真理的东西 |
[26:40] | But here I am setting charges in this special place. | 但我确实正在这里布置引线 在这个特殊的地方 |
[26:46] | The holiest of the holies. This is | 最为神圣的地方 |
[26:50] | the Temple of Five. | 这个五人神庙 |
[26:53] | If my parents could see this. | 如果我父母看到这些 |
[27:01] | And I’m gonna blow it up. | 看到我正准备把它炸掉 |
[27:15] | GAETA: I noticed some anomalies in the solar radiation belt. | 我注意到一些不正常的恒星辐射 |
[27:18] | I made an analysis of the star’s vibration modes. | 我对这个星系恒星的震动模式进行了分析 |
[27:22] | Sure enough, it appears to be highly unstable. | 很确定的是 这颗恒星很不稳定 |
[27:26] | If you can believe it, on the verge of going supernova. | 如果你愿意相信的话 它即将转变成一颗超新星 |
[27:29] | When? | 何时? |
[27:31] | It could be tomorrow, it could be next year. | 可能是明天 也可能是一年后 |
[27:33] | There’s no way of knowing for sure, sir. | 无法知道确切时间 长官 |
[27:36] | When it does happen, the only warning that we’re likely to get | 一旦它开始转变 我们唯一可能感测到的警报 |
[27:39] | is a fast helium flash, at which point we’ll have to jump out of here | 将是疾速的氦闪光 那时我们将不得不在 |
[27:42] | before it obliterates the entire planetary system. | 整个星系被摧毁之前马上离开这里 |
[27:47] | Sir, I’m not one to look for religious signs, | 长官 我并不是那些寻找神谕的人之一 |
[27:50] | but I can’t get my head around these odds. | 但我实在是想不明白一些奇怪的事情 |
[27:54] | That human and Cylon both converge on this planet at this exact moment, | 人类和赛昂人竟然在这颗星相遇 |
[27:59] | just as the star is about to go supernova? | 就在它即将转变成超新星的时候 |
[28:02] | I’m not a religious person, Mr. Gaeta, as you both know. | 我不是个信仰宗教的人 盖塔先生 你们都知道 |
[28:07] | So if this is the work of a higher power, | 如果这是神灵的旨意 |
[28:10] | then they have one hell of a sense of humor. | 那他们这次可是幽默过了头 |
[28:19] | We have a stand-off. Very predictable. | 我们在相持 很容易预知 |
[28:21] | They have the Eye, | 他们拥有朱比特之眼 |
[28:22] | and they’ll nuke it if we try to take it, | 如果我们试图夺走它 他们会用核武器毁掉它 |
[28:24] | and we’ll shoot them down if they try bringing it up to Galactica. | 如果他们试图把它带回到卡拉狄加上 我们会把他们摧毁 |
[28:29] | Are we sure they have it? | 你确定他们找到了朱比特之眼吗? |
[28:30] | How do we know they’re not bluffing? | 我们怎么知道他们不是在虚张声势? |
[28:32] | You don’t. | 不知道 |
[28:33] | We Threes feel that we can’t afford to take the chance. | 我们三个认为我们不应该冒险行事 |
[28:36] | I think we’re missing the big picture here. | 我觉得我们失去了大局观 |
[28:40] | We have the opportunity to rid the universe | 我们有机会在这个宇宙中永远去除 |
[28:44] | of the human pestilence once and for all. | 人类这块顽疾 |
[28:47] | We can discuss that after we get the Eye of Jupiter, | 我们可以在拿到朱比特之眼 |
[28:50] | after we find the path to Earth. | 并找到地球之后再讨论这个问题 |
[28:52] | Let me point out that it doesn’t matter if we find Earth in five days, | 让我来指明那其实并不重要 无论我们是在5天之内找到地球 |
[28:57] | or if we find Earth in 5,000 years. | 又或是要花上5000年的时间 |
[29:01] | We’re machines, | 我们毕竟是机器 |
[29:03] | we’ll still be around to savor the great miracle. | 我们会最终成为欣赏那伟大奇迹的人 |
[29:08] | So let them destroy the Eye, | 所以任由他们毁掉朱比特之眼吧 |
[29:11] | if indeed they have it. | 如果他们真的已经得到了它 |
[29:14] | We have to take advantage of the situation | 我们必须把握好这千载难逢的时机 |
[29:16] | and take down Galactica once and for all. | 消灭卡拉狄加以除后患 |
[29:21] | Or we could stand here and do nothing. | 或者我们就在这里待着什么也不做 |
[29:24] | We’re not doing nothing, Cavil. | 我们并不是没有行动 卡维尔 |
[29:27] | Plans are in motion. | 行动正在进行 |
[29:29] | I’m sorry. What was that? | 对不起 不过那是什么意思? |
[29:32] | D’Anna. | 戴安娜 |
[29:34] | I’ve put a Heavy Raider down on the planet’s surface | 我们一跳跃过来 就派遣重型运输机 |
[29:36] | as soon as we jumped in. | 去了星球表面 |
[29:38] | I thought that would be our best chance of slipping by their dradis. | 我想那将是我们最好的机会来躲避他们的雷达探测 |
[29:42] | Seems I was right. | 看来我们成功了 |
[29:44] | Was there any particular reason the rest of us weren’t involved in this decision? | 有什么特别的原因解释为何我们没有被通知参与策划的吗? |
[29:47] | It was a need-to-know mission. | 这是个”需要通知”的任务 |
[29:49] | So, now I am telling you, because you need to know. | 所以现在我告诉你们 因为你们需要知道 |
[29:53] | The point is, we have cut off their troops’ communications | 重点是 我们已经切断了人类部队之间的通讯联络 |
[29:55] | and we have put our own troops on the ground. | 而且我们的部队已经登陆到星球上 |
[29:57] | So, as soon as the Centurions retrieve the Eye, | 只要我们夺过朱比特之眼 |
[30:01] | you can take out Galactica. | 你们就可以摧毁卡拉狄加了 |
[30:29] | Okay, here’s the deal. We’re out of options. | 好了 这就是我们的方案 我们没有选择余地 |
[30:33] | The Cylons have got us pinned on this rock | 赛昂人把我们看得死死的 |
[30:35] | and our only way out of here is to hold this place | 我们唯一的出路就是 |
[30:37] | until Galactica can send a rescue party. | 在卡拉狄加的救援到来前守住这个地方 |
[30:40] | So I’ve divided you into two teams, okay? | 所以 我要把大家分成两队 听好了嘛? |
[30:43] | Team One is gonna be distributing ammunition throughout the camp. | 第一队负责向整个营地分发弹药 |
[30:46] | Team Two is gonna be making homemade tylium mines. | 第二队负责制造泰里恩地雷 |
[30:49] | Great. Great. | 很好 |
[30:51] | I know that’s not glamorous work, | 我知道这不是什么伟大的动作 |
[30:53] | but we’re gonna need the extra firepower | 但是在赛昂人向我们射击的时候 |
[30:55] | in case the Cylons decide to take a shot at us. | 我们需要点火力 |
[31:00] | Look, I know some of you are scared, | 我知道你们中有些人害怕 |
[31:03] | and that’s okay, because I’m scared, too. | 这种情况正常的 因为我也在害怕 |
[31:07] | But if we keep our heads and we do our jobs, we can do this. | 但是我们只要保持冷静 做好该做的事 就能成功 |
[31:11] | We can all get out of here in one piece. | 我们可以一起离开这个地方的 |
[31:13] | Now, Barolay has the list of your names and your assignments. | 这里是你们的名字还有各自的任务 |
[31:15] | Make sure you get with her. I’ll see you outside. | 大家都要记好了 我们外面碰头 |
[31:25] | That was good, honest. | 说实话 你讲得真不错 |
[31:29] | You’d make a good officer. | 你是个好的领导 |
[31:33] | An officer, huh? | 好领导? |
[31:36] | Like you? | 就像你? |
[31:37] | Someone who swears an oath and knows how to keep it? | 说起来都道貌岸然的 做起来就不一回事了 |
[31:45] | I’m not really sure what you think is going on… | 我不清楚你讲的是什么意思 |
[31:47] | Don’t insult me, okay. I’m not stupid. | 别惹我 听到没有? 我不是笨蛋 |
[31:56] | I know my wife. I know how she is. | 我了解我老婆 我了解她是什么样人 |
[31:59] | We’ve been married for a year-and-a-half. | 我们结婚都有一年半了 |
[32:01] | What, you think you’re the first? | 什么 你以为你是第一个? |
[32:07] | I chose to marry Kara. That’s my business. | 我选择和卡拉结婚 那是我的事情 |
[32:11] | But you? | 但是你 |
[32:13] | I don’t know what the hell you think you’re trying to do. | 我不清楚你他妈的到底想干什么 |
[32:17] | Look, I’m trying to fight a war. | 我在准备打仗 |
[32:20] | I’m trying to get these people off this rock in one piece. | 我在想如何把大家一起带离这个地方 |
[32:23] | Anything for the cause, Major. | 任务第一 少校 |
[32:35] | Gaius, I am on the verge of seeing the faces of the Final Five Cylons. | 盖尤斯 我差点就看到了剩下的那五个赛昂人 |
[32:40] | Maybe the face of God himself. | 可能是神的脸庞呢 |
[32:45] | The Five Lights of the apocalypse rising, struggling towards the light, | 五束神谕之光升起 穿透日光 |
[32:49] | sins revealed only to those who enter the Temple, only to the Chosen One… | 只有进入神庙的人才能看到神谕 只有上天选中的人 |
[32:53] | The Chosen One… The Chosen One… | 选中的人 选中的人 |
[33:04] | The Five await me. The Chosen One… | 他们五个在等着我 选中的人 |
[33:09] | Gaius, I’m so close to knowing the truth. | 盖尤斯 我离真相是如此的近 |
[33:11] | CAPRICA SIX: What truth? | 什么真相 |
[33:15] | Caprica. | 卡布里卡 |
[33:17] | I’d like to think that we three have shared something, | 我原以为我们三个一直都可以分享些什么 |
[33:21] | have transcended the barriers that separate people, | 都能越过分出彼此的隔膜 |
[33:24] | and yet, somehow, the more time goes on, | 但是现在 不知为什么 时间越长 |
[33:27] | the more I find myself on the outside looking in. | 我越感觉到自己像个局外的人 |
[33:30] | Well, that’s not the case at all, is it? | 好吧 根本就不是你想的那样 对吧? |
[33:33] | Because we three, we’re integral, | 因为我们三个 是个整体 |
[33:35] | we’re part of… We’re finished. | 我们是一部份. 我们结束了 |
[33:41] | Baltar and my destiny lie separate from yours, Caprica. | 波塔尔和我的命运跟你没关系 卡布里卡 |
[33:58] | The Five Lights will be revealed only to those who enter the Temple. | 五道光芒只会出现在进入神庙的人面前 |
[34:06] | We have to go down to the planet. | 我们一定要下到那个星球去 |
[34:08] | Only you and I can see this through. | 只有你和我才能看到 |
[34:10] | What are you after? | 你在找什么? |
[34:13] | What is this secret that you keep pursuing? | 你们追寻的到底是什么秘密? |
[34:15] | You have to tell me the truth. | 你们必须告诉我真相 |
[34:18] | I love you both. | 我爱你们 |
[34:19] | We love you, too. | 我们也爱你 |
[34:23] | But this is something you cannot share with us. | 但这是你不能和我们共享的 |
[34:27] | Something I can’t share with you? | 是你们不能和我共享的? |
[34:28] | I loved you when everyone else wanted you dead. | 在别人都想让你死的时候 我还爱着你 |
[34:31] | Now, look, you mustn’t misunderstand. | 那 听好了 你不能误解我们 |
[34:34] | It’s not personal. | 这不是我们个人的事情 |
[34:38] | It’s transcendent. It’s like what you said, it’s transcendent. | 这是先行者的事 这就像你过去所说的 先行者的事 |
[34:44] | Pray for us, Caprica. | 为我们祈祷吧 卡布里卡 |
[34:48] | We’ll be praying for you. | 我们也为你祈祷 |
[35:09] | Okay, he wants us to set up forward observation posts | 好的 他想让我们去设置个前方观察哨 |
[35:13] | hardwired back to base for communications. | 需要用有线连接到我们的大本营 |
[35:15] | The obs are gonna be staggered at strategic locations, | 设立的位置一定要在战略交叉点上 |
[35:17] | giving us as much warning as possible if there is a Cylon advance. | 这样如果出现赛昂人 能尽可能多的给我们预警 |
[35:22] | Since we only have one Raptor, Captain Thrace will fly point. | 而我们只有一架猛禽机 就由瑟瑞丝上尉负责驾驶过去侦查 |
[35:25] | Oh, joy. | 噢 爽死了 |
[35:26] | Wireless is dead, so if you do make contact, do not engage. | 无线通信不能用 所以如果你碰上他们的时候 不要和他们交火 |
[35:31] | Fly to the closest observation post, | 要在近距离干扰他们的信号 |
[35:32] | have them relay the information back to command. | 然后就马上赶回大本营 |
[35:35] | Be sure to note force strength, direction of march and position. | 一定要了解到火力情况 他们的行进方向 还有地点 |
[35:38] | I have flown recon once or twice, Lieutenant. | 我都想了两遍了 中尉 |
[35:41] | Griggs, you and Varrick are gonna set up an observation post here. | 格里戈斯 你和瓦里奇要在这里搭设个观察哨 |
[35:47] | Henick and Ditko, you go here. | 亨涅克和迪特 你们去这里 |
[35:50] | And who gets lucky number three? | 那谁是幸运的三号呢? |
[35:51] | That would be Sergeant Fischer and me. | 那是菲舍尔军士和我 |
[35:55] | Do you have a problem with that, Captain? | 你还有什么问题吗 上尉? |
[35:57] | No. We go in an hour. | 没 我们1小时内出发 |
[36:06] | Green Base, Foxfire One. Green Base, Foxfire One. | 大本营 这里是火狐一号 大本营 这里是火狐一号 |
[36:10] | We are open for business, over. | 我们开始买卖了 完毕 |
[36:27] | Son of a bitch. | 狗娘养的 |
[36:33] | Tell me you’re seeing this. | 别告诉我你没到我的信号 |
[36:35] | DUALLA: She’s relaying a message. | 她发信号了 |
[36:37] | It’s Centurions! | 有情况了 |
[36:40] | Starbuck’s been hit! | 星芭被击中了 |
[36:42] | I say again, Starbuck’s going down! | 再说一次 星芭正在坠落 |
[36:59] | There’s really not much more on the Eye in these scriptures, | 在圣卷经文上没有什么关于这个眼的说法 |
[37:01] | but there’s several interesting stories about the Temple. | 可有些关于这座庙的有趣说法 |
[37:04] | Listen to this… | 听这里 |
[37:05] | “Five pillars of the Temple were fashioned after | “五名牧师的身后雕塑了五根柱子 |
[37:08] | “the Five Priests devoted to the One Whose Name Cannot… “ | 用来献祭给不能透露姓名的…” |
[37:11] | Laura. | 劳拉 |
[37:12] | What? | 怎么了? |
[37:15] | The Cylon we know as Boomer arrived with the others. | 和其他赛昂人一起过来的那个我们称为布玛尔的人 |
[37:20] | She told our Sharon that her child was alive, | 她告诉我们的莎伦 那个小孩还活着 |
[37:24] | and that she was onboard one of the Cylon baseships. | 而那个小孩现在一艘赛昂人的基地之星上 |
[37:28] | And that she had been seen on New Caprica, in your school. | 同时小孩也在你新卡布里卡的学校里出现过 |
[37:42] | The child is alive. | 那小孩还活着 |
[37:48] | Yes, yes. | 是的 是的 |
[37:52] | The child was at the school. Yes, I kept her there. | 是的 我是当时把她养在学校里 |
[37:55] | And we suspected that the Cylons captured her during the exodus | 并且事后怀疑她被赛昂人捕获了 |
[38:00] | from New Caprica. Yes, it’s true. | 是的 这是真的 |
[38:05] | Listen, the thing you might want to know is that when… | 听着 你需要明白这件事是当… |
[38:22] | Do you have any idea what we’ve gone through? | 你知道我们是怎么过来的吗? |
[38:31] | You, of all people… | 你们所有人 |
[38:37] | Know what it’s like to lose a child. | 知道失去孩子是什么感觉吗? |
[38:42] | The difference is, your child is still alive. | 不同的是你的孩子还活着 |
[38:48] | Eventually, I hope you become grateful of that. | 最后… 希望你们能感到高兴 |
[39:07] | I want to see her. | 我想见她 |
[39:14] | What do you mean she’s gone down? Gone down where? | 你说她坠落是什么意思 坠落在哪? |
[39:16] | Somewhere in the North Valley. | 在峡谷北部的什么地方 |
[39:18] | Okay, get your men on the line. | 好了 让你的人准备好 |
[39:20] | Full ammo loads. Whoa, whoa, whoa. | 装满弹药 哇 哇 |
[39:21] | They’re coming from the north. What about Kara? | 他们从北边过来了 卡拉怎么办 |
[39:22] | We’re gonna set up a rescue party, right? | 我们要组织个救援队 对不对? |
[39:26] | No. | 不 |
[39:28] | We don’t have the manpower. We have to defend the position. | 我们没有人手 我们只能坚守岗位 |
[39:31] | Lee, she could be dying out there. | 李 她可能会死在那的 |
[39:33] | Yeah, I know that, Sam. I know. | 是 我知道 山姆 我知道 |
[39:34] | But we are thin on the ground here and the Cylons are on the march. | 但是我们在这 赛昂人还在向这边行军 |
[39:37] | We can’t help her. We have to hold our positions. | 我们救不了她 我们只能坚守岗位 |
[39:42] | Are you out of your frakking mind? | 你他妈的疯了吗? |
[39:51] | We just picked up six Heavy Raiders falling away from the Cylon fleet. | 刚从雷达中捕捉到六架突袭机从赛昂人舰队中出发 |
[39:54] | Definitely heading down toward the planet. | 明显目的地是那星球 |
[39:56] | I don’t get it. | 我不懂 |
[39:58] | They have to know we see them. | 它们应该知道我们能看到的 |
[40:00] | They’re testing us. | 它们在考验我们 |
[40:02] | Want to know if we’re bluffing about nuking the planet. | 想知道我们说用核弹攻击这颗星球是不是装腔作势 |
[40:05] | Well, unfortunately, we are bluffing. | 幸运的是我们在使诈 |
[40:07] | Are we? | 我们有吗? |
[40:12] | Mr. Hoshi. HOSHI: Aye, sir. | Hoshi先生 是 长官 |
[40:14] | Order nuclear ground strike missiles into launch tubes four through ten. | 下令将地面攻击核弹装入4至10号发射管道 |
[40:19] | HOSHI: Aye, sir. | 是 长官 |
[40:20] | This is a nuclear mission order. | 以下是核弹攻击命令 |
[40:25] | The Major’s right. | 少校是对的 |
[40:26] | We don’t have any troops to spare if we’re gonna hold this position. | 在我们要坚守这里的时候 我们没有额外的兵力能分出去 |
[40:29] | Screw this position! | 放弃这里! |
[40:30] | Listen, we can take those hills, use guerilla tactics, | 听着 我们可以占据这些山 开展游击战 |
[40:33] | that’s what I’ve been talking about this whole time. | 这是我一直提议的! |
[40:34] | No, that is not the mission. We have our orders. We are stronger… | 够了 这不是个计划 我们领了命令了 我们要… |
[40:37] | What are you, some gods-damn wind-up tin soldier? | 你他妈是谁啊 是他妈的木头脑袋大兵? |
[40:39] | This is my wife we’re talking about! Yeah, I know who she is! | 我们说的是我老婆 对 我知道她是谁! |
[40:43] | And I have known her and cared about her a hell of a lot longer than you! | 并且我了解她 在意她 比你他妈的早多了! |
[40:46] | Don’t start lecturing me! You can do whatever the frak you want! | 别教训我! 你他妈的想做什么就做什么吧! |
[40:48] | I am going after my wife! | 我会去找我的老婆 |
[40:51] | Missiles are loaded, Admiral. | 导弹装载完毕 上将 |
[40:53] | Open launch tube doors. | 打开发射槽口 |
[40:57] | Doors are open, Admiral. | 发射槽已打开 上将 |
[41:00] | What are you doing? | 你在干吗? |
[41:02] | I’m getting ready to nuke the planet. | 准备用核弹轰掉这颗星球 |
[41:15] | Radiological detection. They’ve opened their missile doors. | 侦测到有辐射发出 他们打开了核弹发射槽 |
[41:19] | He’s bluffing. | 他在装腔作势 |
[41:22] | I can’t let you do that, Sam. I am not asking you for permission. | 我不能让你那么做 山姆 我不需要你的鬼许可 |
[41:26] | Sergeant Mathias. | 马修斯军士 |
[41:40] | Load target package Three-Bravo. | 输入发射坐标:代码3-Bravo |
[41:43] | Set ground zero for the underground structure. | 设定爆心投影点为地下建筑物 |
[41:49] | ROSLIN: Are we prepared to sacrifice Lee? | 我们是在准备牺牲李吗? |
[41:53] | They’re loading a targeting package. | 他们正在输入发射坐标 |
[41:54] | It’s a bluff. Don’t let him rattle you. | 只是装腔作势 别被他吓着了 |
[41:56] | The risk to us is unacceptable. Turn back the Raiders. | 我们的风险太大 不可接受 召回突袭机 |
[41:59] | The ships cannot turn back. He won’t launch it. | 不能召回他们 他不会发射的 |
[42:02] | And D’Anna was explicit that she and Baltar make it to the planet’s surface. | 戴安娜和波塔尔下定主意要去地面 |
[42:07] | CAPRICA SIX: So, is that what all this is really about? | 那么 这才是真正的目的? |
[42:14] | And the heavens opened up and they saw the Eye, | 天空终于打开了大门 他们看到了眼睛 |
[42:20] | but where is that frakking Eye? | 但是那眼睛在哪呢? |
[42:23] | Are you kidding me? You gonna shoot me now? | 你在开我玩笑? 你要准备开枪打我? |
[42:29] | I can’t let you go. I need you on the line. | 我不能让你走 我需要你 |
[42:31] | I need you commanding those civilians. | 我需要你来指挥民众 |
[42:33] | I’m sorry, Sam, but you cannot go. | 抱歉 山姆 但是你不能走 |
[42:36] | I’m sorry, too, Major, but you can’t stop me. | 我也很抱歉 少校 但是你阻止不了我 |
[42:46] | Release of nuclear weapons is now authorized. | 发射核弹许可已被授权 |
[42:50] | Sir. | 长官 |