时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:25] | We all made sacrifices. | 我们都做出了牺牲 |
[00:27] | Is that so? Yes, that’s right. | 是吗? 对 |
[00:30] | Then how come some Cylon lover is holding down my post? | 那为什么有个赛昂情人 在占着我的职位? |
[00:34] | ATHENA: Hera’s alive. I’m her mother and I’m going to get her. | 赫拉还活着 我是她的母亲 我要去找她 |
[00:36] | I’m begging you to do this. | 我求你了 |
[00:41] | You’ve put the entire fleet in jeopardy. Are you aware of that? | 你是在以整个舰队冒险 你知道吗? |
[00:44] | I’m not a traitor. I did what I thought was right. | 我不是叛徒 我做的是我认为正确的事 |
[00:47] | She’ll get Hera. | 她会找到赫拉的 |
[00:49] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[00:53] | No! Hold your fire! | 别开枪 |
[00:55] | Get out of the way! | 让开 |
[00:56] | Throw that thing in the brig. | 把那东西关禁闭 |
[00:58] | I demand my rights as a Colonial citizen | 作为殖民地公民 |
[01:01] | to legal representation and full due process. | 我有权要求法律代表出庭 以及完整的法定诉讼程序 |
[01:03] | Do you? | 是吗? |
[01:05] | So what happens next? We give him his trial. | 那下一步怎么办? 让他得到公正的审判 |
[01:09] | Do they really think they can squeeze most of these onto the starboard hangar deck? | 右舷机库真能挤下那么多平民吗? |
[01:12] | That’s why Helo was transferred down here, | 所以才调西洛来… |
[01:14] | to manage the civilian refugees. | 管理这些难民的 |
[01:16] | Sir, we got the breakdown on the Thera Sita’s inhabitants coming aboard. | 长官 尊者号乘客登舰 现场混乱 |
[01:19] | Fifty-one Sagittarons. Oh, boy. | 51名撒纪特恩人 老天爷 |
[01:22] | Helo might be overmatched down there. | 西洛可能应付不过来 |
[02:35] | So, pretty rough night last night, huh? | 昨晚没怎么睡吧? |
[02:39] | Hey, I said you didn’t sleep so well. | 你昨晚睡得不太好 |
[02:41] | Just a stupid dream. Whatever. | 做的梦让人烦 |
[02:45] | So, you’re okay? Yeah. | 那你没事? 恩 |
[02:49] | They’re about to increase the population down there by 300 and you’re okay. | 他们还会送来300人 你能顶得住? |
[02:52] | Yeah. I don’t know where I’m gonna put them, | 能 我不知道该把他们安排到哪里 |
[02:55] | but it’s not like I’m walking around taking my own pulse. I’m fine. | 可我又不是不了解我自己 没事的 |
[02:58] | APOLLO: Hey. There he is. STARBUCK: If it isn’t the Mayor of Dogsville. | 他在那边 这不是道格维尔的市长么 |
[03:00] | RACETRACK: Hey. Cut him some slack, guys. | 放他一马吧 兄弟们 |
[03:02] | Helo just got a new shipload of loyal subjects. | 听说你刚收到一整船忠诚子民 |
[03:05] | Helo, come here, come here. Listen, I need a favor. | 帮我个忙 |
[03:07] | I have a date tonight with this ripped and ready nugget | 今晚我和一位有型的菜鸟帅哥 |
[03:09] | that I want to break in, you know, just right. | 想把关系拉进一步 |
[03:12] | Think you can wrangle me up | 能在下面 给我安排个 |
[03:13] | one of those cute little sexy cubicles you got down there? | 甜蜜的小寝室不? |
[03:16] | Yeah, yeah. APOLLO: We’ll see you around, Helo. | 好 好啦 回见 西洛 |
[03:18] | Yeah. You guys know where to find me. | 你们知道到哪可以找到我 |
[03:21] | You’re gonna check up on Hera, right? Yes. Babe, I’m gonna check up on Hera. | 你会去看赫拉吧? 会的 宝贝 我会去看她 |
[03:25] | Okay. Love you. Love you, too. | 我爱你 我也爱你 |
[03:40] | HELO: I need you to keep moving. You need to keep moving. | 继续走 继续走 |
[03:44] | Deal with you when we get there. | 等到了就会处理 |
[03:46] | I know, I know. We’ll deal with your concerns. Come on. | 我们会处理好的 拜托 |
[03:48] | You just keep moving. Keep moving. | 继续走 继续走 |
[03:49] | Welcome aboard Galactica, people. My name is Captain Karl Agathon. | 各位 欢迎登上卡拉狄加 我是卡尔·阿格森上尉 |
[03:53] | I’ve been assigned to look after your personal welfare. | 我被派来处理各位的福利问题 |
[03:55] | We’ll get to it soon. I need you to keep moving right now. | 我们很快就会办理 各位先继续向前走 |
[03:57] | Where are you putting the Sagittarons? | 你们把撒纪特恩人安排在哪里? |
[03:58] | Living arrangements haven’t been made yet, sir. | 住宿安排还没有定下来 先生 |
[04:00] | I need you to keep moving. We want to be with our own! | 继续向前走 我们要和自己人在一起 |
[04:02] | You heard the man. Get your ass in motion! | 你听到他说的话了 快走 |
[04:04] | Move! | 走! |
[04:05] | I got things under control here, Colonel. | 一切都在我的控制之下 上校 |
[04:08] | Yeah. Sure you do. | 恩 是的 |
[04:11] | Excuse me, ma’am? Could I have a brief look at your son? | 打扰下 女士 我能大致检查一下你的儿子吗? |
[04:14] | No, no, no. We’re fine. We’re fine. We don’t need a doctor. | 不用了 我们很好 我们没事 不用看医生 |
[04:17] | I know. I know. Thank you. | 知道 谢谢 |
[04:19] | Look. We don’t need a doctor. | 我们不用看医生 |
[04:21] | We’re Sagittaron. We don’t believe in medicine. | 我们是撒纪特恩人 我们不相信药物 |
[04:24] | It’s all right, ma’am. This is Dr. Robert. He’s our civilian doctor. | 没事的 女士 这位是罗伯特医生 他是民间医生 |
[04:27] | He has nothing to do with the military. | 与军方没有关联 |
[04:30] | He’ll respect your traditions. You can trust me. | 相信我 我们会尊重你们的传统 |
[04:32] | I’m a Sagittaron. It’s okay. | 我也是撒纪特恩人 不会有事的 |
[04:36] | It’s okay. Okay? Okay? | 没事的 可以了? |
[04:41] | You feel that? | 疼吗? |
[04:43] | Would you open your mouth for me, please? Open wide. | 请把嘴张开 好吗? 张大一些 |
[04:47] | All right. | 好 |
[04:50] | Look at this. | 看这个 |
[04:53] | Okay. Do you feel anything? How about here? | 有什么感觉吗? 这里呢? |
[04:57] | All right. That’s enough. Thank you. | 好了 够了 谢谢 |
[04:58] | Get your hands off me! ROBERT: All right, okay. | 把你的手拿开! 好 |
[04:59] | Just a second… That’s enough. That’s enough. | 再等一下 够了 |
[05:01] | Thank you very much. Settle down. | 谢谢 |
[05:05] | Sir… Hey, you just keep your hands to yourself. | 先生 把你的手管好 |
[05:08] | Okay. Yeah. All right? | 好 好的 |
[05:25] | TIGH: Mike. | 麦克 |
[05:26] | You brain-dead card cheat. Still owe me that drink. | 你个出老千的笨蛋 还欠我一杯酒钱 |
[05:30] | Saul, get out of here now. Well, you’re in a good mood today. | 少 闪一边去 今天你心情不错哇 |
[05:33] | Hey, Doc. I don’t know, but some of these people, they look… | 医生 我说不准 可这里有些人看来… |
[05:36] | Sick. Sick. Yeah. | 有病 有病 对 |
[05:39] | My God! Medic! | 急救员! |
[05:41] | DUALLA: Dr. Robert! Leave, Saul. | 罗伯特医生? 离开这里 少 |
[05:43] | Yeah. | 好 |
[05:46] | No, get your hands off my son! | 别碰我的儿子 |
[05:47] | I got him. No. No! | 好了 别碰 别碰 |
[05:49] | Where are they taking him? | 他们要把他带到哪里去? |
[05:51] | It’s all right, ma’am. Just walk this way. | 没事 女士 这边走 |
[07:09] | So what have we got here, Mike? | 什么情况 麦克? |
[07:11] | Mellorak Sickness. | 梅罗莱克病 |
[07:13] | It originates in the kidneys | 它源于肾脏 |
[07:15] | and then rapidly attacks the respiratory and the immune system. | 而后迅速扩展到呼吸及免疫系统 |
[07:19] | It’s a nasty bit of business. | 这种病比较让人头疼 |
[07:21] | If you don’t treat the first symptoms within 48 hours, | 如果首发症状无法在48小时内得到医治 |
[07:25] | it’ll kill you within three to five days. | 患者将在三到五天内死亡 |
[07:27] | How contagious is it? | 传染性如何? |
[07:28] | Well, it’s not airborne, so we lucked out there. | 不是空气传播 所以我们也算是走运 |
[07:31] | It’s spread through human contact, | 它通过人与人之间接触传染 |
[07:34] | saliva, sexual intercourse, through the skin… | 唾液 性交 皮肤接触 |
[07:38] | Right now, it seems confined to the Sagittarons. | 目前看来 这种病还仅限于撒纪特恩人之中 |
[07:41] | That’s good. They’re welcome to it. | 那就好 不用他们道谢了 |
[07:44] | It’s obviously spreading down there where we were working. | 传播地点显然正是我们工作的地方 |
[07:48] | It’s curable? Absolutely, yes. | 可治愈吗? 绝对可以 |
[07:50] | A shot of bittamusin and you’re right as rain in a day or two. | 打一针贝他霉素 患者在一两天内就生龙活虎了 |
[07:53] | And sedatives alleviate the symptoms. | 镇静剂也可以缓解病情 |
[07:55] | But I don’t know how long our stock of bittamusin will hold out, | 但我不知道我们的贝他霉素库存量能坚持多久 |
[07:58] | so we should probably conserve it | 所以我们应该先存起来 |
[07:59] | and only inoculate after the first symptoms show. | 等首发症状出现后 再用作预防注射 |
[08:02] | ADAMA: This is a civilian infection, Dr. Robert, so it’s in your hands. | 这是民间传染病 罗伯特医生 所以应该由你来负责 |
[08:06] | But I want Tyrol and the crew immunized before they get sick. | 不过蒂罗尔和其他船员 必须接种疫苗以防生病 |
[08:09] | I don’t need any downtime. | 不能有丝毫懈怠 |
[08:11] | If we disinfect everything and stress hygiene, some people won’t get sick. | 如果消毒后加强卫生 有些人就不会得病了 |
[08:15] | And they won’t need the medicine. | 他们也就不需要药品 |
[08:18] | Then shouldn’t we get everyone to the showers? | 应该让每人都冲澡吧? |
[08:20] | Especially the Sagittarons. We should make an announcement. | 尤其是撒纪特恩人 我们应该发出通知 |
[08:23] | No. No, we don’t want to single them out any more than we already have to. | 到此地步 我们不能再孤立他们了 |
[08:28] | We’ll have a riot on our hands. | 否则就会引发骚乱 |
[08:30] | Now, if it were up to me, I would say just get the Sagittarons settled | 要我说 就先安排好撒纪特恩人 |
[08:34] | and then deal with the civvies that have already arrived. | 然后再处理其他民众 |
[08:38] | Well, at least, you won’t have to worry about having enough medicine for the Sagittarons. | 至少用不着担心给撒纪特恩人的药品会不够用 |
[08:42] | Yeah. Most of them are gonna refuse it. | 对 他们中大部分人都会拒绝使用 |
[08:46] | People are going to die. | 有人会因此而死掉 |
[08:48] | For the last 3,000 years, medicine’s been the great curse. | 3000年以来 药物一直被认作是不详之物 |
[08:51] | That’s because they’re a bunch of stubborn root-sucking jackasses | 那是因为他们 是一群食古不化 专吃树根的蠢货 |
[08:55] | holding onto traditions that are 1,000 years old. | 只会守着千年的传统不放 |
[09:14] | Drink this. | 喝吧 |
[09:27] | Stink enough for you in here? Yeah, it’s a really potent smell, yeah. | 够臭吧? 恩 确实刺鼻 |
[09:36] | That’s burdock root. The Sagittarons use it as a calmative. | 牛蒡根 撒纪特恩人用它来做镇静剂 |
[09:41] | Does it work? | 有效吗? |
[09:42] | Hell, I don’t know. They’re all gonna die anyway. | 哼 不知道 反正他们都难逃一死 |
[09:51] | ZAREK: Tell me there won’t be a trial. | 审判不是真的吧 |
[09:54] | Gaius Baltar will be tried for high crimes and treason. | 盖尤斯·波塔尔 将因重罪和叛国罪而受到审判 |
[09:58] | A tribunal of judges will hear the evidence against him. | 仲裁庭的法官将会听取指证他的证据 |
[10:02] | A verdict will be read. He will be found guilty | 将宣判对他的裁决 他会被判为有罪 |
[10:04] | and he will be finally held responsible for his actions. | 他最终会为他的行为负责 |
[10:09] | If you can summon up a little patience, as I have done, | 如果你可以同我一样有些耐心 |
[10:13] | we will get through this ordeal. | 我们就会经受住这次考验 |
[10:15] | Listen to me. Baltar will get his trial. | 听我说 波塔尔会受到审判 |
[10:19] | And this is what you’ll get, a hurricane. | 而你得到的将会是一场飓风 (译注:暗指来势凶猛的考验) |
[10:24] | The media will descend on you | 媒体将会如期而至 |
[10:25] | and watch and scrutinize and question your every move. | 密切监视 质问你的一举一动 |
[10:28] | You will have sectarian violence. | 教派冲突 |
[10:30] | You will have assassination attempts. | 刺杀行动 |
[10:32] | You will have civil unrest on a scale we’ve never seen. | 还有你从没见过的大规模内乱 |
[10:36] | Work, labor, everyday routine in this fleet will come to a complete halt. | 工作 劳动 这支舰队的每项日常工作都将停止 |
[10:41] | This trial is going to bring this entire fleet down. | 这场审判将会使整个舰队走向灭亡 |
[10:45] | Mr. Vice President, we have a security plan in order, | 副总统阁下 我们有相应的安全计划 |
[10:49] | which includes rapid marine deployment, | 包括迅速布置陆战队 |
[10:51] | increased CAP operations, security details… | 增加空中巡逻行动 安全卫士 |
[10:53] | A hurricane, Laura. | 一场飓风 劳拉 |
[11:01] | If I were you, I’d declare martial law during the trial. | 换作是我 在审判期间 我会宣布戒严法 |
[11:06] | You’re going to need a lot more than a little patience to survive. | 要活下来 光有耐心是不够的 |
[11:11] | I’m here if you need me. | 有事叫我 |
[11:17] | Your best friend, your worst enemy. | 至友至敌 |
[11:21] | I’ve never seen him like that. | 我从没看过他这个样子 |
[11:27] | He was truly frightened. | 他真的害怕了 |
[11:36] | MAN: We are not sick. | 我们没病 |
[11:37] | Sagits brought the sickness with them. Send them back! | 是狗撒把病带来的 把他们赶回去! |
[11:40] | Okay, sir. Where do you suggest that I send them? | 好 先生 你说我把他们赶到哪里去? |
[11:43] | I don’t know. Figure it out. | 不知道 你们自己想办法 |
[11:45] | Okay. Your concerns have been noted. We’re going to do the best we can. | 好 我们已经了解你们的问题了 我们会尽力而为 |
[11:48] | Yeah, right you will. | 算了吧 鬼才信 |
[11:57] | Yes. Can I help you? | 有什么事可以为您效劳吗? |
[11:59] | My son is dead. | 我儿子死了 |
[12:06] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[12:11] | It’s a soma braid, right? | 那是”胴穗”吧? |
[12:14] | You Sagittarons believe it’s supposed to bring good health? | 你们撒纪特恩人以为它能带来安康? |
[12:19] | Look, I’m sorry. It’s not enough. | 抱歉 仅限于此是不够的 |
[12:21] | If you don’t treat the disease, it’s fatal, okay? | 如果你不治疗 这病是会出人命的 |
[12:23] | This… This didn’t have to happen. | 这本不该发生 |
[12:26] | Yes, it did. He was killed. | 不 这是必然的 他是被别人害死的 |
[12:31] | No. Ma’am, he died. Okay? He died because he needed real medicine. | 不是 女士 他是病死的 他的死是因为他本需要的是真正的药品 |
[12:35] | He died because I made a mistake. | 他的死 是因为我犯了一个错误 |
[12:39] | Okay. | 对 |
[12:41] | Okay. Good. Yeah. Then, please, tell the others. | 好 对 请让大家都知道 |
[12:44] | I will. I will tell them not to trust him. | 我会的 我会告诉他们不要相信他 |
[12:48] | They warned me about him, but I wouldn’t listen. | 他们警告过我要提防他 但我没听 |
[12:51] | I didn’t want my son to die. | 我不想让我儿子死掉 |
[12:53] | I took a chance. I went to Dr. Robert. | 我挺而走险 去找罗伯特医生 |
[12:57] | I let the doctor give the medicine to Willie. | 我让那医生给威利用了药 |
[13:02] | Ma’am, you waited too long. | 女士 你耽搁得太久了 |
[13:06] | Willie had been sick for less than 12 hours. | 威利生病前后不到12小时 |
[13:12] | He was 19. He is dead. | 他才19岁 就这么死了 |
[13:15] | That doctor killed my son. | 是那医生害死了我的儿子 |
[13:42] | We lost another one last night. | 昨晚又死一个人 |
[13:45] | Yeah. Willie King. | 对 威利·金 |
[13:47] | No. A three-year-old girl whose parents refused to let me treat her. | 不是 一个三岁的小女孩 她的父母拒绝让我治疗她 |
[13:52] | Willie King’s mother lost Willie King. | 威利·金的母亲失去了威利·金 |
[13:55] | It’s a shame. That boy was a goner. You saw him when he came in here. | 他的死真可惜 他来的时候你也看到了 |
[13:58] | I mean, he was at least three days symptomatic. | 出现症状的三天后才来 |
[14:03] | You explained this to the mother? Yes. Of course I did. | 这事你和他母亲解释过了? 是的 那是当然 |
[14:07] | I mean, what the hell am I supposed to say to her? | 我能和她怎么说? |
[14:09] | “Sorry, ma’am, but if you would have just turned the corner a little sooner | 我很遗憾 女士 但如果你能 |
[14:13] | “on your superstitious crap, we could have saved your son”? | 早些放弃那些迷信思想 你的儿子可能就有救了? |
[14:17] | Get your shirt off, would you? Excuse me? | 把你的衬衫脱掉 好吗? 什么? |
[14:21] | I’m going to vaccinate you. | 我要给你打疫苗 |
[14:22] | But I’m not sick. I thought we were rationing. | 可我没有病 我们不是在限量供应么 |
[14:25] | You think I’m gonna wait until you’re on your back for a day? | 你以为我要看到你躺在床上以后才来治你吗? |
[14:28] | Who the hell else is gonna help me around here? | 那样谁来帮我? |
[14:30] | Okay. All right. | 好 那好吧 |
[14:33] | I talked to Tigh. He was asking about you. | 我和泰聊过 他问我关于你的事 |
[14:38] | I told him you were doing a hell of a job. | 我告诉他你工作很出色 |
[14:40] | I mean, I wouldn’t wish this place on anybody. | 找不到第二个合适的人选 |
[14:43] | Come on. You ready? Yeah. | 来 准备好了? 恩 |
[14:45] | This might sting a bit. You’re done. | 可能会有点疼 好了 |
[14:52] | Yes! | 嗯 |
[14:54] | Awesome! All right, “Hands of Stone. “ | 好了 “僵尸手” |
[14:56] | Let me see what you got. CONNOR: Put it in the hole, Marge. | 让我看看你有什么能耐 玛吉 要投中哦 |
[15:01] | Want to know my secret, Connor? I pretend this thing is your face. | 想知道我的秘诀是什么吗 康纳? 我把球洞当作是你的脸 |
[15:12] | Hey. It’s Mellorak Man. Everybody run. | 是梅罗莱克(病)大侠 大家快闪呐 |
[15:15] | Relax. The doc dosed me. | 别紧张 医生给我打过预防针了 |
[15:18] | I hear it’s pretty rough down there, huh? Only if you’re a Sagittaron. | 听说下面挺惨烈的 除非你是撒纪特恩人 |
[15:24] | Dying, you know? It just… It just seems so senseless. | 那些垂死的人看起来好傻 |
[15:27] | Yeah, well, you’ll get no tears from me. | 我是不会掉眼泪的 |
[15:30] | Bad enough my gang’s gotta sweat through their stench. | 我的兄弟们还要在他们的恶臭中 挥汗如雨就已经够烦的了 |
[15:36] | I have a feeling, one of these days, we’re gonna wake up in the morning, | 我有预感 等到有一天药品不够用的时候 |
[15:39] | I’m gonna be really pissed ’cause we’re out of meds | 我会很恼火 |
[15:41] | ’cause those frakwads saw the light and now we gotta share. | 就因为那些混球开窍了 我们要和他们分享药品 |
[15:43] | Will you babble or shoot? | 你要唠叨个没完 还是投球? |
[15:47] | Yeah! | 好! |
[15:48] | None of those religious | 那些宗教怪胎 |
[15:49] | freaks lifted a finger down on New Caprica against the Cylons. | 在新卡布里卡上打赛昂人的时候没出一点力 |
[15:51] | Hey. Chief, knock it off. | 轮机长 算了吧 |
[15:53] | Well, a lot of good Resistance people lost their lives. | 许多抵抗军战士英勇牺牲 |
[15:57] | I said knock it off. All right? | 我说过别再说了 |
[16:00] | Oh. | 哦 |
[16:03] | Sorry, Dee. It’s all right. | 不好意思 小杜 没事 |
[16:05] | I have more of a reason to be mad at them than you do. I am Sagittaron. | 我比你们更有理由 生他们的气 我本身就是撒纪特恩人 |
[16:10] | Most of them are paranoid, pigheaded and argumentative. | 他们中大部分人疑神疑鬼 愚蠢顽固 争强斗狠 |
[16:14] | Yeah, well, they’re sure making it miserable for Dr. Robert. | 他们确实把罗伯特医生弄得惨兮兮的 |
[16:17] | Medicine’s an abomination. It’s a sin against the Gods. | 药物是令人憎恶的东西 是有违神旨的罪过 |
[16:20] | Physicians are spreading disease because they refuse to acknowledge that the body… | 医生在散布疾病 因为他们拒绝承认身体… |
[16:24] | APOLLO: There you go. | 进了 |
[16:25] | …and the mind are myths. Well, this body is no myth. | 和心灵是神话的产物 这副身体不是神秘之物 |
[16:30] | If I get sick, I’m gonna see Dr. Robert. You’re not getting sick. | 如果我病了 我就去找罗伯特医生 你不会生病的 |
[16:34] | Anyone but Cottle. | 除了科特尔谁都可以 |
[16:35] | The near-sighted bastard might as well use a spike instead of a needle. | 那个四眼混蛋说不定会拿长钉代替针头 |
[16:43] | So, they’re treating you well, then? Yeah. Well enough. | 那他们对你还挺好的? 恩 还好 |
[16:48] | Take a while to get to the point, though, don’t they? | 他们要花些时间才会切入正题 不是么? |
[16:52] | Look, Six, I want to thank you for what you did. | 六号 谢谢你能这么做 |
[16:58] | I’m still not sure why you did it, though. | 虽然我还不清楚你这么做的原因 |
[17:06] | Exactly. | 确实如此 |
[17:13] | What are we doing here? | 我们来这里干什么? |
[17:17] | How could you possibly throw yourself on the mercy of these people? | 你怎么可以对这些人动了恻隐之心? |
[17:21] | ATHENA: And now you’re here. Yeah. | 可你却落得这份境遇 恩 |
[17:24] | Your best chance of survival is to work with them. | 如果你想保住性命 只能和他们合作 |
[17:28] | And that means to help them expose Baltar for his crimes. | 就是说要帮他们把波塔尔的罪行昭之天下 |
[17:34] | Look, I gotta go, | 我得走了 |
[17:37] | so I’m gonna look into getting some clothes for you. | 我会为你找些衣服 |
[17:40] | Please, take care of yourself. | 照顾好自己 |
[17:48] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[17:52] | Thank you for the visit. | 谢谢你来看我 |
[17:56] | To have some company. Thank you. | 能让我有个伴 谢谢 |
[18:01] | ATHENA: No. I care about you. | 恩 我担心你 |
[18:16] | BALTAR: Do you think any of them care about you? | 你以为他们中的每个人都担心你? |
[18:24] | I imagine they don’t. | 我可没那么想 |
[18:28] | So what are you doing here again? | 那你为什么还要来这里? |
[18:33] | I’m still trying to figure that out. | 我还在考虑这个问题 |
[18:35] | So you’re here to save him, are you? | 你是来救他的吧? |
[18:39] | I told you, I don’t know. | 我说过了我不知道 |
[18:42] | You’re here because you want to be human. | 你之所以来这里是因为你想成为人类 |
[18:53] | There’s a trick to being human. | 要成为人类可有个窍门 |
[18:58] | You have to think only about yourself. | 你必须只求自保 |
[19:16] | ROSLIN: Okay. What do you think she’s doing now? I don’t know. | 你说她现在又是在做什么? 不知道 |
[19:20] | Though she’s talking to something or someone, I don’t know. | 像是在自言自语或是和某人说话 |
[19:22] | I’ve seen her do it before. | 我以前也看到过她这个样子 |
[19:31] | MAN: He’ll kill me! Stay back! | 他要害死我 退后 |
[19:33] | Enough! | 够了 |
[19:34] | WOMAN: He’ll frakking kill us! | 他要杀了我们 |
[19:37] | MAN 2: You can’t let him do it! He’s a murderer! MAN 3: No! | 不能让他这么做了 他是凶手 不! |
[19:39] | Stand back! | 后退! |
[19:41] | MAN 4: Get off me! MAN 5: Get him! | 别碰我 抓住他 |
[19:43] | Stay back! | 后退 |
[19:46] | GUARD: Break it up! | 都散开! |
[19:48] | Get off me! | 放开我! |
[19:49] | MAN 6: Stay back! Everybody back! MAN 7: Step away from him! | 后退 都后退 离他远点! |
[19:52] | Everybody back! | 都后退 |
[19:55] | Get off him! Now! Move back, people! | 放开他 都后退 |
[19:58] | Move back! Back away, now! | 后退 立即后退 |
[20:00] | He killed my father! | 他害死了我父亲 |
[20:02] | I tried to help him, you ignorant fool! | 我想救他 你个愚昧的笨蛋! |
[20:04] | Get off me! | 放开我! |
[20:05] | Okay. Get behind me. | 到我后面去 |
[20:10] | GUARD: Back down, everybody. | 都后退 |
[20:14] | So you immunized the old man, but he still died. | 你给那位大爷打了预防针 可他还是死了? |
[20:19] | Buckminster and his father are fundamentalists. | 巴克明斯特和他父亲同是原教派 |
[20:21] | What made them change their mind about getting immunized? | 为什么他们改变了主意来打预防针? |
[20:24] | Change their mind? Who said they changed their mind? | “他们改变了主意”? 谁说他们改变了主意? |
[20:27] | I administered the bittamusin on my own. Without their consent? | 我亲自给他注射的贝他霉素 未经他们同意? |
[20:33] | Look, it was the middle of the night. | 当时是深夜 |
[20:34] | I was doing my rounds and the old man was screaming in pain. | 我在巡诊 那老头疼得直叫 |
[20:38] | I mean, what was I supposed to do? | 你说我能怎么办? |
[20:42] | Okay, I don’t understand. Aren’t we rationing? | 我不明白 我们不是在限量供应吗? |
[20:44] | It was well after the 48 hours. | 48小时后 就回天乏术了 |
[20:46] | Yeah, that’s right. But it’s not exact. Everybody’s different. | 话是没错 但也不准确 人和人不同 |
[20:52] | Okay. He was marginal. | 好吧 我承认 他已经奄奄一息了 |
[20:53] | Look, I’m not gonna sit here and apologize to you for doing my job. | 我不会坐在这里 为我的尽职尽责而向你道歉 |
[20:58] | Now I got two Picons down there that are starting to show symptoms. | 那边还有两个派亢人 他们已经开始出现该症状了 |
[21:01] | Now I’m gonna go treat them, if it’s all right with you. | 如果你不介意 我要去看一下他们的病情 |
[21:06] | The doctor’s version of when he administered the drug | 医生给他用药的时间 |
[21:08] | greatly differed from that of Mrs. King. | 与给金女士的相比有很大的出入 |
[21:11] | Who? The woman. King. | 谁? 那个女人 金 |
[21:14] | The one I told you about. Mrs. King. Her son showed symptoms. | 我与您说过的 金女士 她的儿子在出现了症状后 |
[21:16] | She immediately took him to Robert for treatment. The boy still died. | 她马上带他去罗伯特那里医治 但那孩子还是死了 |
[21:20] | In the other case, | 另一件病例中 |
[21:21] | Robert treated a Sagittaron without the man’s consent. | 罗伯特在未经那个撒纪特恩人许可的情况下就治疗他 |
[21:23] | That’s something we probably should have done to all of them in the first place. | 我们从一开始 就不应该对他们这样 |
[21:26] | This disease would have been gone by now. | 不然这里早就没有这种病了 |
[21:28] | The only reason we didn’t | 我们之所以没这么做 |
[21:29] | is we’re trying to respect the customs of the Sagittarons. | 是因为尊重撒纪特恩人的风俗 |
[21:32] | But that’s the point. He didn’t respect them, sir. | 说的就是这点 他并没尊重他们的风俗 |
[21:35] | People could be dying under Robert’s care. | 经过罗伯特医治的人 可能会死掉 |
[21:37] | People die under my care every day. It goes with the damn job. | 每天经过我医治的人也会死掉 这该死的差事就是这样 |
[21:41] | Killing doesn’t. Killing? | 害人不算在内 “害人”? |
[21:44] | You are way out of line. | 你这可就太过分了 |
[21:46] | Mike Robert deserves better than this. | 麦克·罗伯特 可不应当受到这种对待 |
[21:49] | Even if I’m wrong, even if he isn’t treating some of these people unethically, | 就算是我弄错了 就算他没对这些人做出什么 有损医德的事 |
[21:53] | I’m concerned he’s created a situation down there. | 我担心 他还是造成了一定影响 |
[21:56] | It’s bad. | 不好的影响 |
[21:58] | Captain, | 上尉 |
[22:02] | I have the former President of the Colonies sitting in a prison cell, | 我这里有一位锒铛入狱的前殖民地总统 |
[22:05] | a Cylon woman is in custody, | 一个被监禁的赛昂女人 |
[22:08] | and a population that would love nothing more than to tear both of them apart. | 还有一群恨不得将他们五马分尸的民众 |
[22:13] | My ship is overcrowded and I have an epidemic on my hands. | 我的战舰上人满为患 手头上又出现了传染病 |
[22:16] | Now the question is are you capable of doing your job? | 现在的问题是你是否能胜任这份工作? |
[22:22] | And are you gonna stop making these unfounded accusations? | 是否能停止这些无根无据的指控? |
[22:27] | Are you? | 能吗? |
[22:33] | Yes, sir. Dismissed. | 能 长官 解散 |
[22:49] | TIGH: Agathon! | 阿格森! |
[22:57] | Why don’t you knock it off, Helo? | 就此罢手吧 西洛 |
[22:59] | Get your teeth out of the doc’s ass. It’s not doing you any good. | 别吃饱了撑的再找医生的麻烦了 这么做对你没好处 |
[23:03] | With all due respect, sir, I think Michael Robert might be hurting people. | 恕我直言 长官 我认为麦克·罗伯特可能在害人 |
[23:08] | He is the only one who’s had anything good to say about you | 据我所知 他是唯一一个… |
[23:11] | in as long as I can remember. | 说你好话的人 |
[23:13] | You may as well take whatever credibility you have left | 你把你仅存的一点可信度 |
[23:16] | and chuck it out an airlock. | 也拱手送了出去 |
[23:18] | You seriously want to stand up for these crazy frakking people? | 你真要替这些疯子出头? |
[23:21] | What is it with you? | 你哪根筋不对了? |
[23:23] | You just like being on the outside looking in, don’t you? | 你就是喜欢隔岸观火 对吧? |
[23:27] | I don’t quite know what you mean by that, sir. | 我太不明白 你这句话是什么意思 |
[23:29] | Unless you’re referring to my wife. Again. | 除非你是在说我的妻子 旧事重提? |
[23:32] | Mike Robert is a stand-up guy. | 麦克·罗伯特是顶天立地的汉子 |
[23:35] | A Caprican. One of our own. A man I can trust. | 卡布里卡人 自己人 我信赖的人 |
[23:38] | On New Caprica, he worked with the Resistance. | 在新卡布里卡 他与抵抗军共同作战 |
[23:41] | He patched up my eye. He fought the enemy, | 他修补了我的眼睛 他与敌人作斗争 |
[23:44] | while you were snuggled up in bed with your Cylon wife every night… | 而你这时候正和你那赛昂老婆在被窝里亲亲我我 |
[23:48] | GUARD: Colonel! | 上校! |
[23:52] | You okay? | 还好吧? |
[23:58] | So you do give a frak what your friends think. | 你他妈还是很在意你的朋友们的想法的? |
[24:04] | Good for you. That’s how it should be. | 很好 就该这样 |
[24:07] | But you know what? I give a frak, too. | 但你要知道 我他妈也在乎 |
[24:10] | About friends, about loyalty. | 我也在乎朋友 在乎对朋友的忠诚 |
[24:12] | You keep soiling Mike Robert’s good name and we are gonna finish this. | 你再去败坏老麦的名声 我就和你没完 |
[24:18] | How does that sound to you? | 怎么样? |
[24:26] | Better have the doctor take a look at that hand, huh? | 去让医生看一下你的手吧 |
[24:43] | HELO: Sorry, people, you’re gonna have to wait. | 抱歉 你要先等等 |
[24:46] | Excuse me. Excuse me. | 借过 借过 |
[24:47] | Fifteen minutes, people. I’ll be back in 15 minutes. I’m sorry. | 15分钟 各位 我在15分钟后回来 抱歉 |
[25:04] | Excuse me. Excuse me. Sir, get your hands off me. | 借过 借过 先生 把手拿开 |
[25:11] | Sharon? Helo! | 莎伦 西洛 |
[25:13] | What’s going on? How’s Hera? | 出什么事了? 赫拉怎么样了? |
[25:14] | What do you mean, “How’s Hera?” | 什么意思? |
[25:16] | She got sick about an hour ago. They pulled me off CAP. | 她在大约一小时前生病了 他们把我从巡逻任务中换了下来 |
[25:19] | What are you talking about? No one told me. | 什么意思? 没人告诉我啊 |
[25:21] | They sent her to Dr. Robert. | 他们把她送到罗伯特医生那里了 |
[25:36] | Okay. You know what? I don’t know if she needs this. | 我还没考虑好 她是否真的需要打针 |
[25:38] | Hey, this is serious. She could die from this. | 这是大事 她会死的 |
[25:42] | All right, here we go. Here we go. Okay. It’s all right. Look at this. | 好了 来吧 没事 没事 看这个 |
[25:46] | Look at this. Here. Here’s your toy. | 看这个 你的玩具在这里 |
[25:49] | Good girl. Good girl. | 好孩子 好孩子 |
[25:53] | Now, these are a sedative in pill form. Okay. | 这些是口服镇静剂 |
[25:56] | Just give her a half every six hours. Just crush it up. | 每六小时一片 压碎后服用 |
[25:59] | Okay. Okay? | 好的 |
[26:00] | She’ll be okay, though? She’ll be fine. You can take her home. | 她应该没什么事吧? 没事的 你可以带她回家了 |
[26:02] | Thank you, Doctor. Okay. | 谢谢你 医生 |
[26:05] | Bye-bye. Say bye. | 拜拜 |
[26:09] | Good night. Bye-bye. | 好 拜拜 |
[26:11] | ATHENA: Good, we’re done. Say bye-bye. | 我们要走了 快说拜拜 |
[26:14] | Bye-bye. | 拜拜 |
[26:18] | She’ll be fine. All right? | 她不会有事的 |
[26:24] | Okay. | 知道了吧? |
[26:26] | Oh, um… | 好 |
[26:27] | Listen, would you give this to Mrs. King? This is… | 帮我把这个给金女士好吗? 这是… |
[26:31] | It belonged to her son. I know she’d want it back. | 她儿子的 应该还给她 |
[26:41] | All right? | 好吗? |
[27:01] | Hi. | 你好 |
[27:05] | Dr. Robert gave me this to give to you. | 罗伯特医生让我把这个还给你 |
[27:12] | He gave you this? | 这是他给你的? |
[27:22] | How is your daughter? | 你的女儿怎么样了? |
[27:24] | She’s fine, thanks. Good. | 挺好的 谢谢 那就好 |
[27:29] | Mrs. King? Please. | 金女士 请留步 |
[27:35] | I need to ask you something. | 我要问你一些事 |
[27:49] | If you thought Dr. Robert was dangerous, why let him treat your son? | 如果你认为罗伯特医生是个危险人物 为什么要让他给你儿子看病 |
[27:53] | I mean, you said you were warned. | 你说过已经有人警告过你了 |
[27:55] | I couldn’t believe anyone could have that much hate inside of them. | 我无法相信一个人的心里能藏有那么大仇恨 |
[27:59] | But you understand how… I’m through talking. | 可你也知道… 我要说的话已经说完了 |
[28:02] | Talking isn’t going to bring Willie back. | 就算再说 威利也不会活过来了 |
[28:06] | I think you should leave now. | 我看你应该离开了 |
[28:13] | Mrs. King, I… | 金女士 我… |
[28:18] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[28:34] | You seem angry. | 看你一副怒不可遏的样子 |
[28:38] | I’m not. I’m just… Work. | 没有 只是… 工作上的事 |
[28:43] | It’s okay that you hate your job. It’s okay to admit it, too. | 不喜欢你的工作没关系 不喜欢就直说 没关系 |
[28:46] | It’s not the job. I know the job sucks. | 不是工作本身的事 这个差事费力不讨好 |
[28:49] | I don’t need to be reminded of it. | 不用你说我也知道 |
[28:51] | Okay. | 那好 |
[28:54] | Then what is it? Look. | 那是什么事? |
[28:57] | It’s what I see every day, okay? It’s hard to not see it. | 我每天都能看到那些事 不想看到都不行 |
[29:00] | See what? | 看到什么事? |
[29:02] | Talk to me, Karl. I don’t know, I keep doing it. | 说话 卡尔 我不知道 |
[29:06] | You know, I keep doing it. I keep ending up on the wrong side of everything. | 可总是这样 干什么事都是事与愿违 |
[29:09] | You know, maybe Tigh’s right. Maybe I want it that way. | 可能泰说得对 可能我就想这样 |
[29:13] | What if I’m flying a desk, not because I’m good at it, | 如果让我做文案工作 并不因为这是我的专长 |
[29:15] | not because I’m the right guy for the job, | 或我是合适人选 |
[29:16] | but because it’s the right punishment for the guy who crosses the line | 而是因为众所周知 这就是… |
[29:20] | and everybody knows it? | 对我所做所为的惩罚呢 |
[29:21] | Maybe I belong in Dogsville. | 也许我就该呆在道格维尔 |
[29:23] | So, you’re saying… | 你是说… |
[29:28] | Just leave it. | 算了 |
[29:31] | What does that mean, “Just leave it”? | “算了”是什么意思? |
[29:32] | It means it’s your job to manage these people, Helo, | 意思是管理这些人是你的职责所在 |
[29:34] | and you just gotta do it. | 你必须去做 |
[29:42] | Yeah. You know what? | 恩 |
[29:45] | You’re right. It’s me. | 你说对了 是我自己的错 |
[29:49] | It’s all in my frakking head. | 我自己想不开 |
[29:51] | I didn’t say that. | 我没那么说 |
[29:53] | Where are you going? I don’t know. | 去哪里? 不知道 |
[30:17] | Doc? | 医生? |
[31:21] | You ought to try a bed, Helo. You’ll get more sleep that way. | 上床睡一会吧 西洛 那样还能多睡会 |
[31:25] | He’s killing them. It’s right here. | 他在暗害他们 这上面写得清清楚楚 |
[31:27] | You get your righteous ass out of here right now, | 你快给我出去 |
[31:29] | before I have the old man lock you up and throw away the key. | 不然我就让老头子关你禁闭 不让你出来 |
[31:32] | No, listen to me. He killed them, on New Caprica. | 不 听我说 他在新卡布里卡上就害死了他们 |
[31:35] | Look. Guy goes in for a cough, he dies of heart failure. | 看这里 这名男性来时只是咳嗽 死因却是心脏衰竭 |
[31:40] | Here. See for yourself! | 你自己看 |
[31:42] | This one. Woman had simple appendicitis. | 看这个 这名女性只是阑尾炎 |
[31:44] | She died on the operating table. | 却死在了手术台上 |
[31:45] | Of the Picons he treated? Twelve percent of them died. | 他医治的派亢人 死亡率为12% |
[31:48] | Capricans. He likes Capricans. The mortality rate was six percent. | 卡布里卡人呢 他喜欢卡布里卡人 死亡率是6% |
[31:52] | Sagittarons? Ninety percent. Ninety percent of the Sagittarons died… | 撒纪特恩人的死亡率是90% 90%的撒纪特恩人死在了… |
[31:56] | I’m not going to listen to this! You hear me? | 我不会听信这些的 明白吗? |
[31:59] | That man has his hands full down there. | 那个人在下面忙得不可开交 |
[32:01] | He’s singling out Sagittarons! That doesn’t bother you? | 他针对的是撒纪特恩人 你就置之不理吗? |
[32:04] | What exactly… Doctor, that doesn’t bother you? | 他到底… 医生 你不管吗? |
[32:06] | What exactly is he doing? I don’t know. I’m not a doctor. | 他到底在干什么? 不知道 我又不是医生 |
[32:09] | Well, now that’s the first sensible thing you’ve said yet. | 这是你说的第一句清醒话 |
[32:11] | Listen to me. I don’t think he’s giving them the medicine. | 他给他们开的不是药品 |
[32:13] | Something. He’s doing something! | 这里有鬼 他在搞鬼 |
[32:16] | My Gods! You’re not gonna let it go, are you? | 我的天 你还真是没完没了 |
[32:18] | Please. Can you do an autopsy on Mrs. King’s son to see how he died? | 求你 能为金女士的儿子验尸吗 看他是怎么死的 |
[32:25] | I’ll let it go. I will. I promise. I will let it go. Just check. | 我保证 检查后 我就不管了 |
[32:30] | I did. I checked King’s son. | 我验过了 检查过金女士的儿子 |
[32:34] | Mellorak sickness. He had bittamusin in his system. | 梅罗莱克病 他的体内有贝他霉素 |
[32:40] | All right? Now that’s it. | 行了吗? 收手吧 |
[32:42] | Now you just leave it. And get out of here! | 别管这件事了 出去! |
[33:15] | Hey, Doc? I don’t really feel so good. | 医生 我觉得不太舒服 |
[33:21] | Think I can get some of that bittamusin? | 能给我注射一些贝他霉素吗? |
[33:50] | ATHENA: Who is it? | 谁啊? |
[33:58] | Hey, Hera. It’s okay. | 赫拉 没事 |
[34:02] | Mrs. King? Your friend, the soldier, Dualla. | 金女士? 你的那位军人朋友杜亚拉 |
[34:06] | She’s sick. She went to the doctor. She went… | 她生病了 她去看了医生 然后… |
[34:08] | Slow down, slow down. What? No, you listen to me. | 慢点说 什么… 不 你听我说 |
[34:11] | We lost two more tonight, | 今晚又有两名撒纪特恩人 |
[34:13] | Sagittarons who let that murderer treat them. | 在接受那杀人魔的治疗后死掉了 |
[34:16] | You have to do something. | 你得想想办法 |
[34:18] | Excuse me. What is she doing here? | 她来这里干什么? |
[34:20] | GUARD 1: There she is! Ma’am? | 她在那里 女士 |
[34:21] | You’re not supposed to be here. Let’s go. Now. | 你不可以来这里 走吧 快走 |
[34:27] | Sorry, Captain. Frakking refugees. I don’t know how she snuck through. | 抱歉 上尉 他妈的难民 不知道她怎么溜进来的 |
[34:32] | Morning, Sir. | 早安 长官 |
[34:48] | Don’t. Don’t even think it. Sharon, it’s Dualla. | 别去 别再折腾了 莎伦 这可是杜亚拉 |
[34:52] | Dualla went down there. She has a husband. | 杜亚拉在下面 她有丈夫 |
[34:55] | Yeah, and he’s out flying CAP. | 不错 他出去巡逻了 |
[34:57] | She’ll be fine. She’ll take her meds. She’ll be fine. | 她不会有事的 她吃了药 就会没事的 |
[35:03] | You know what’s all over the ship? You and the Sagittarons. | 你知道船上的人都在说什么吗? 你和那些撒纪特恩人 |
[35:06] | How you might actually be listening to them. | 你对他们有求必应 |
[35:10] | That’s my job. | 那是我的工作 |
[35:12] | They’re dying because they’re refusing medication, Karl. | 他们要死了 是因为他们拒绝服药 |
[35:15] | You want me to look the other way. Is that it? Is that it? | 你想让我视而不见吗? 是吗? |
[35:18] | Our daughter’s fine. That’s all that matters? No! | 我们的女儿没事 这才是最重要的? 不是 |
[35:20] | Or is it because as long as everyone hates the Sagittarons, | 要不然就是 只要大家都讨厌撒纪特恩人 |
[35:22] | they’ll forget you’re a Cylon for five minutes. | 他们就会暂时忘记你是赛昂人? |
[35:25] | You shut the frak up. | 你他妈的给我少说两句 |
[35:29] | Yeah. I want you to look the other way. | 对 我是想让你别去管 |
[35:31] | I have to fight every single day on this ship to be accepted. | 我每天都在这艘船上努力拼搏 想让大家接受我 |
[35:33] | This has nothing to do with you! Okay? | 这件事与你无关 知道吗? |
[35:38] | You think that’s who I am? That’s what I’ve become? | 你以为我是那种人? 我成了那种人吗? |
[35:40] | That’s my defining characteristic? The guy married to a Cylon? | “娶了一个赛昂人的男人” 就算是我的代名词? |
[35:49] | This guy’s dirty. | 这家伙绝非善类 |
[35:50] | I think he’s a liar and I think he’s killing people | 我看他是个骗子 他在害人 |
[35:52] | because he’s a racist son of a bitch. | 因为他是一个种族主义的混蛋 |
[36:01] | Make a hole! Get out of the way! | 让开 让开! |
[36:03] | Get out of the way! Get out of the way! | 让开 让开 |
[36:19] | Dee? Dee? | 小杜? 小杜? |
[36:22] | Dualla? | 杜亚拉? |
[36:29] | Dualla? | 杜亚拉? |
[36:36] | No. No, no, no, no! | 不 不 不 不 |
[36:43] | Dualla. Hey! | 杜亚拉 |
[36:47] | Hey. What are you doing down here? | 你怎么会在这里? |
[36:50] | Dr. Robert, he gave me something that kicked the frak out of me. | 我让罗伯特医生给我开了一些药 结果我就晕了过去 |
[36:59] | Where’s Lee? We’re gonna go see him. Come on. | 李在哪? 我们这就去见他 来吧 |
[37:01] | Come on. Gotta take you to Cottle. | 带你去见科特尔 |
[37:03] | No. Yeah, yeah, yeah. Come on. | 不用 不 来吧 |
[37:05] | He’s got hands of stone. I know. I know. Come on. | 他是个”僵尸手” 我知道 来吧 |
[37:07] | Hey. What the hell are you doing here? | 你想干什么? |
[37:09] | She’s coming with me. | 我要带她走 |
[37:10] | No, she’s not. She’s in no condition to go anywhere. | 不行 以她的状态哪都去不了 |
[37:13] | I’m taking her to Cottle, just to be sure. | 我要带她到科特尔那里确诊 |
[37:14] | What do you mean, be… Hey, hey! Get the hell out of here! | 确诊是什么意思? 你给我出去! |
[37:17] | Get the frak out of my way, Doctor! Now! | 医生 你他妈快给我让道! |
[37:21] | Come on, honey. Come on. No. | 来 走吧 |
[37:24] | Security! | 警卫! |
[37:30] | Agathon, he’s lost it. I don’t know. He’s hurting one of my patients. | 阿格森疯了 他要伤害我的病人 |
[37:33] | He poisoned her. I’m taking her to Cottle. | 他在毒害她 我要带她去见科特尔 |
[37:35] | ROBERT: Get the XO. | 叫副官来 |
[37:36] | DUALLA: Leave me alone. | 别管我 |
[37:37] | Sir. No. Not Cottle. | 长官 别让科特尔来 |
[37:38] | Please just leave me alone! No. | 别管我 |
[37:44] | Captain, what’s going on, sir? Leave me alone. | 上尉 出了什么事? 别管我 |
[37:47] | Captain! I wanna sleep. | 上尉! 我想睡觉 |
[37:49] | No, no, no, Dee. Come on, we gotta go. | 别 别睡 我们得继续走 |
[37:51] | Captain, she doesn’t want to go. We gotta go. | 上尉 她不想走 我们得走 |
[37:52] | Sir! She says she doesn’t want to go! Get your hand off me, Sergeant! | 长官 她说她不想走 把你的手拿开 中士! |
[37:56] | You stand down, sir! | 站住 长官 |
[37:58] | Get your frakking hands off me! | 把你的手拿开! |
[38:01] | Get your gun out of my face! | 把枪给我拿开 |
[38:04] | Cool it! | 冷静 |
[38:05] | I don’t know what kind of a crusade you’re on or who you’re trying to impress, | 我不知道你在搞什么鬼 或是要向谁炫耀什么 |
[38:09] | but it seriously is not working. | 但你这么做根本没用 |
[38:11] | You’re killing them, Robert. I know you’re doing it. | 你在害人 我知道你在害人! |
[38:13] | Stand down! | 退后 |
[38:15] | Saul. | 少 |
[38:17] | You told me he was a flake. You didn’t tell me he was dangerous! | 你和我说过他人很怪 可你没说他是个危险 |
[38:20] | Shut the frak up! | 妈的 闭嘴! |
[38:29] | How is she? | 她的情况怎么样? |
[38:32] | She’s been sedated. But she’s okay. | 她服用了镇静剂 但无大碍 |
[38:34] | Wait a minute, wait a minute. You don’t believe him, do you? | 你不信他的那套鬼话吧? |
[38:36] | He’s seriously delusional. He needs help. | 他的妄想症很严重 需要去看医生 |
[38:39] | Yeah. And we should have given it to him. | 对 还不如直接杀了他 |
[38:45] | HELO: Doc? | 医生 |
[38:46] | I didn’t check Willie’s blood until a couple of hours ago. | 直到几个小时前 我才去核查威利的血样 |
[38:50] | I was exhausted, and I’ll admit the Sagittarons annoy the hell out of me. | 在此之前我累得要命 我也承认撒纪特恩人让我心烦 |
[38:54] | And I didn’t want to go against my colleague. | 我又不想和我同事对着干 |
[38:56] | But you were right about their records, Helo. | 但那些病历的事 西洛说得对 |
[38:58] | There was no bittamusin in the King boy’s body. | 金女士儿子的体内 根本没有贝他霉素 |
[39:01] | He died because it was too late. No, he didn’t. | 他死了是因为来得太晚了 不 才不是 |
[39:04] | He died of acute cell destruction. | 他的死因是急性细胞损伤 |
[39:07] | He was injected with a toxic bisphosphonate. | 他被注射了有毒的二磷酸盐 |
[39:09] | Now, obviously, you got a wrong reading here. | 你的诊断明显有误 |
[39:11] | Now I don’t know what else these people… No! | 我不知道这些人还有… 没有! |
[39:13] | The old man, Mr. Buckminster, died of the same thing. | 那个老头 巴克明斯特先生的死因也是如此 |
[39:16] | There was no bittamusin in his system. | 他的体内也没有贝他霉素 |
[39:19] | You killed them, you sick frak. | 是你害死了他们 你他妈的死变态 |
[39:29] | You ought to be on your knees, thanking me for saving your daughter’s life, | 你应该跪下来 感谢我救了你的女儿 |
[39:34] | for having the meds to cure her of her illness. | 感谢我还留着药 来为她治病 |
[39:38] | Now you know how painful this disease is at the end. | 你也清楚 这种病的晚期有多痛苦 |
[39:41] | And they don’t want our help. | 如果他们不需要我们的帮助 |
[39:43] | Now, why waste time and meds and space on them | 为什么我们还要 浪费时间 空间和药物 |
[39:45] | when all of those resources could go to those who really deserve it? | 而不把这些资源给那些真正需要它们的人? |
[39:50] | Who gets the medication when there’s not enough to go around? | 当药物不够用的时候 又该给谁 |
[39:53] | A Sagittaron who won’t even raise a finger | 撒纪特恩人连对自己的种族 |
[39:55] | to save his own race, or a Viper pilot? | 或一名驾驶员都不愿出手相助 |
[39:57] | What the hell happened to “Do no harm,” Doctor? | 那”救死扶伤”又是怎么回事 医生? |
[40:01] | Look, I intervened because someone has to make the tough choices here. | 我之所以卷了进来 是因为必须有人敢下狠心 |
[40:04] | But it doesn’t matter. | 但这已经不重要了 |
[40:06] | It doesn’t matter because, look at them, they’re gonna destroy themselves anyway. | 不重要了 因为你看看他们 反正他们都会毁了自己 |
[40:10] | I mean, look at them. Look at them out there. | 看看他们 看看他们站在那里 |
[40:12] | They’re like worms crawling on a hot rock. | 他们像是待宰的羔羊 |
[40:17] | Remember what you used to say, Saul? | 还记得你以前常说什么吗 少? |
[40:22] | Aside from a Cylon, is there anything that you hate more than a Sagittaron? | 除了赛昂人 还有比撒纪特恩人更让你厌恶的东西吗? |
[40:28] | I’ll tell you what I hate, Mike. Being wrong. | 让我告诉你我讨厌什么 麦克 犯错误 |
[40:36] | Captain Agathon. Sir. | 阿格森上尉 是 长官 |
[40:38] | Arrest this son of a bitch. Gag him if you have to. | 把这狗娘养的给我逮起来 如果有必要 就给他戴上嚼子 |
[40:43] | My pleasure, sir. | 乐意至致 长官 |
[40:48] | I didn’t harm her. | 我没害她 |
[40:51] | Right. She’s one of the good ones. | 对 她是一个好人 |
[41:12] | Sir. You wanted to see me? | 长官 你找我? |
[41:15] | Yes, Captain. Please, sit down. | 对 上尉 请坐 |
[41:29] | There’s hate and there’s allowing hate. | 仇恨以及对仇恨的置若罔闻 |
[41:32] | Two sides of the same coin, really. | 其实是同一枚硬币的正反两面 |
[41:35] | We’re guilty of both. | 两者都负有责任 |
[41:42] | Somewhere we got lost. | 我们在某处迷失了 |
[41:46] | You being the lone voice in the wilderness, | 只留你在荒原中独自前行 |
[41:48] | we were bound to stay that way for a while. | 而我们却还要向前走一段时间 |
[41:53] | This is my ship. | 这是我的战舰 |
[41:56] | And I owe you an apology. | 我应该向你道歉 |
[42:00] | That’s not necessary, sir. | 没必要这么做 长官 |
[42:01] | All the same, | 纵然如此… |
[42:05] | you still have it. | 你依旧雄姿英发 |
[42:12] | That’ll be all, Captain. | 没事了 上尉 |