时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:25] | Why don’t you do yourself a favor? | 何不帮自己一个忙? |
[00:27] | Hand over your book. My Triumphs, My Mistakes, | 交出你的书 《我的成与败》 |
[00:31] | by Gaius Baltar. | 盖尤斯·波塔尔著 |
[00:33] | The people are reading it, and now you’re sorry. | 人们都在看这本书 现在你后悔了 |
[00:36] | Baltar will get his trial. | 波塔尔会受到审判 |
[00:38] | And this is what you’ll get, a hurricane. | 而你面临的将是一场风暴 |
[00:40] | You’ll have sectarian violence. | 派别冲突 |
[00:42] | You will have assassination attempts. | 暗杀企图 |
[00:44] | You will have civil unrest on a scale we’ve never seen. | 还有你从没见过的大规模骚乱 |
[00:47] | The President wants to take the fast track on Baltar’s trial. | 总统想尽快审判波塔尔 |
[00:50] | She’s looking for someone to take charge of the preliminaries, | 她想找个人主管准备工作 |
[00:53] | help cobble together the legal framework. She wants me to assign you. | 完善相关法律体系 她想让我选派你 |
[00:59] | APOLLO: These are my grandfather’s law books. DUALLA: It’s from your father. | 这是我爷爷写的法律书 你爸爸给你的 |
[01:04] | Starbuck, Apollo. I’ve lost you on dradis. | 星芭 我是阿波罗 我在雷达上找不到你 |
[01:13] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[01:17] | ADAMA: Lee. | 李 |
[01:18] | We’re sending in the search and rescue birds right now. We’ll find her. | 我们会立即派出搜救队 会找到她的 |
[01:21] | No, Dad, it’s no use. Her ship is in pieces. | 不 爸 没用了 她的战机已经变成碎片了 |
[01:25] | We lost her. | 我们失去她了 |
[01:51] | ROSLIN: Here’s every Captain from every ship in the fleet. | 这里有舰队每位船长的名字 |
[02:02] | “Captain Elias Meeker, Gideon. “ | 伊莱亚斯·密克船长 吉迪恩 |
[02:38] | And the last name for the tribunal is… | 最后一名法官是… |
[02:56] | Goodness… | 阿… |
[03:03] | Yeah. Yeah, I see the resemblance. | 我看到相似之处了 |
[03:07] | SAM: One more for heads! | 再来个朝上的 |
[03:10] | Watch. | 看着 |
[03:12] | Heads! You see that? Four in a row. | 朝上的 看到了吗? 都四次了 |
[03:14] | It’s a frakking miracle. Watch this one more time. | 真他妈是奇迹 看着…再来一次 |
[03:17] | It’s gonna be heads. Watch. | 肯定还是朝上的 看着 |
[03:22] | Heads. Every time. You see it? It’s heads. | 朝上! 每次都是 你们看见到吗? 朝上的 |
[03:26] | Hey, why don’t you come down from there? I’m just fine right here, man. | 嘿 你干吗不从那儿下来? 我在这儿很好 |
[03:49] | Major? | 少校 |
[03:51] | Yeah? | 什么事? |
[03:53] | Heads! | 朝上! |
[03:55] | You see that? My girl’s too lucky to check out. | 看到了吗? 幸运女神总是眷顾我 |
[04:01] | Hey, Sam. Lee. | 嘿 山姆 李 |
[04:05] | Apollo. You stay there, buddy. | 阿波罗 就站在那 兄弟 |
[04:10] | Well, you’re flying. | 你喝高了 |
[04:18] | Let’s just get down and get some sleep, come on. | 先下来睡个觉吧 来 |
[04:20] | I’m just, I’m fine. I’m just gonna sit down. | 我很好 我要坐下来 |
[04:22] | Ow. | 噢 |
[04:23] | You all right? | 你还好吧? |
[04:31] | She wasn’t… It wasn’t… Come on. | 她不该… 别这样 |
[04:34] | No. I gotta go. | 不 我要走了 |
[04:35] | Oh, frak! | 妈的 |
[04:38] | Frak. Is he okay? | 他妈的 他还好吗? |
[04:43] | I think I fell. | 啊 我想我摔倒了 |
[04:44] | Sam, Sam. | 山姆 山姆 |
[04:52] | She’s still alive, right? | 她还活着 对吗? |
[04:55] | She’s gone, Sam. She’s gone. I know. | 不 她死了 山姆 死了 我知道 |
[04:59] | Yeah. | 是 |
[05:07] | HOTDOG: LSO, Viper Six. Request long approach. | 着陆信号官 我是蝮蛇6号 请求长距着陆 |
[05:11] | KELLY: Viper Six, LSO. Viper approved. | 蝮蛇6号 我是着陆信号官 准许着陆 |
[05:14] | Never thought I’d miss all of Starbuck’s yakking. | 没想到我会怀念星芭的伶牙俐齿 |
[05:18] | Yes, sir. | 是啊 长官 |
[05:23] | Your Honor. | 恭喜了 |
[05:27] | You haven’t heard? | 你没听到 |
[05:28] | Where you been? They just announced it. You won the lottery. | 你去哪了? 他们刚刚公布 你中奖了 |
[05:31] | You now own exactly one-fifth of Baltar’s skinny ass. | 波塔尔五分之一的小贱命就掌握在你手里了 |
[05:36] | You’re one of five Captains picked to serve on the judge’s tribunal. | 法官席上审判波塔尔的五名船长当中 有你一个 |
[05:41] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[05:47] | Here he comes. | 他来了 |
[05:49] | Frak. | 妈的 |
[05:51] | It’s a waste of my time | 运送波塔尔的律师 |
[05:52] | and energy flying Baltar’s lawyer back and forth from Zephyr. | 在和风号之间飞来飞去是浪费时间和精力 |
[05:55] | Yeah, tell me about it. Wanna know what the worst part is? | 跟我说说具体的 知道最糟糕的是什么吗? |
[05:58] | He sits back there and tries to whisper into my ear when he talks. | 他就坐在我后面 还凑上来想跟我说悄悄话 |
[06:01] | I’ve got a helmet. Sorry. | 我还戴着头盔呢 不好意思 |
[06:06] | Mr. Hughes. | 休斯先生 |
[06:12] | He takes his shoes off in my Raptor again, I might have to kill him. | 他要是再在我的猛禽号里脱鞋子 我也许会杀了他 |
[06:18] | Client. Everybody knows he’s guilty. He gave the Cylons our location. | 当事人 谁都知道他有罪 他把我们的位置告诉了赛昂人 |
[06:23] | Why even give the son of a bitch a trial? | 还审那狗娘养的干吗? |
[06:25] | Because he’s entitled. | 因为他有权利 |
[06:26] | Even him. It’s called justice. | 即使是他也有 这就叫公正 |
[06:28] | Yeah, right. | 是啊 权利! |
[06:30] | To see Baltar dead | 依我看 波塔尔死了 |
[06:32] | and Starbuck alive. That would be justice. | 星芭活着 那才叫公正呢 |
[06:34] | There’s no justice. As drunk as he was… | 根本没有公正 看他喝的那样… |
[06:39] | SKULLS: Racetrack! | 赛道 |
[06:42] | CALLY: Racetrack, are you okay? Racetrack! | 赛道你还好吧? 赛道 |
[06:44] | CALLY: Medic! | 救护员! |
[06:52] | Yeah, yeah. I got him, I got him. Okay, okay. | 好了 好了 我接到他了 我接到他了 好 |
[06:55] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[07:52] | Madam President! Madam President! | 总统女士 总统女士 |
[07:53] | How do you intend to replace Gaius Baltar’s defense attorney? | 你打算如何替换波塔尔的辩护律师呢? |
[07:57] | Will that be done by lottery as well? | 也用抽签的方式吗? |
[07:59] | We’re confident we’ll replace him shortly. | 我们有把握尽快找到顶替人选 |
[08:01] | There’s a number of candidates, we’re working our way down the list. Next. | 有很多候选人 我们正按名单筛选 下一个 |
[08:04] | Madam President, Madam President. Karen. | 总统女士 总统女士 |
[08:06] | Taken in the context of this explosion, which obviously was no accident, | 考虑到这次爆炸显然这不是意外 |
[08:09] | do you really think that it’s in the best interest of the fleet | 您真的为认进行为这次审判 |
[08:12] | to proceed with this trial? | 符合舰队的最佳利益吗? |
[08:13] | This administration will never bow to terrorism. | 政府绝不会接受恐怖主义 |
[08:16] | Madam President! Madam President! | 总统女士 总统女士 |
[08:17] | ROSLIN: Wait. You know, let me say something here, to all of you. | 等等 让我对大家说说这件事 |
[08:20] | Let me get this clear, all right? | 让我说清楚了 好吗? |
[08:22] | As long as I am President, | 只要我还是总统 |
[08:23] | this administration will not allow terrorism | 政府就不会允许任何恐怖主义 |
[08:27] | to alter the framework of our legal system. | 破坏我们的法律体制 |
[08:29] | We will proceed with the trial. | 我们将进行严正审判 |
[08:31] | Rigorously. Thank you. All of you. | 谢谢大家 |
[08:34] | One more question? | 还有一个问题 请等等 |
[08:47] | Helo, I need you to set up a dradis picket with Blue Squadron in Sector 7. | 西洛 我要你带蓝队到7号区建立雷达哨所 |
[08:54] | Excuse me, sir. You mean Sector 9, right? | 呃 对不起 长官 你的意思是到9号地区吗? |
[08:59] | Uh… | 呃… |
[09:03] | Right. Right, 9. Um, yeah, we scrubbed 8 on the last picket. | 对 对 9号 上次我们扫描过8号地区了 |
[09:08] | It’s been so quiet, one pick just flows into the next. | 那里没什么动静 自然是到下一个区了 |
[09:13] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:14] | 81 carom, 22 degrees. | 定位81 22度 |
[09:17] | Keep your ears open. Any Cylon contact, just shut down, bug out. | 保持警惕 一旦发现赛昂人 立马撤退 |
[09:21] | Red Squadron. | 红队 |
[09:23] | You’ll be riding first CAP with me. | 你们跟着我进行首次空中巡逻 |
[09:26] | And from here on, double shifts. | 并且 现在开始 两队轮班 |
[09:29] | Athena, I’m gonna need you exclusively on shuttle runs. | 雅典娜 我要你专门负责往返飞行 |
[09:33] | Well, don’t forget to check under your back seat. | 别忘了检查你们的后座底下 |
[09:37] | Hey, hey, you got lucky, Starbuck. | 嘿 算你运气好 星芭 |
[09:39] | If I were you, I would seriously consider buying a low… | 如果我是你 我会考虑去买… |
[09:50] | Racetrack, I’m sorry. | 是赛道 对不起 |
[09:58] | Dismissed. Dismissed. | 解散 解散 |
[10:13] | Well, it’s so comforting to know that you’re not afraid. | 知道你并不害怕 很是让人鼓舞 |
[10:18] | You’re not afraid to represent the most hated man alive. | 你并不害怕为这世上最被痛恨的家伙辩护 |
[10:22] | The question is why? | 问题是 你是为了什么呢? |
[10:31] | You worked in the Public Litigation Office on Caprica. | 你曾在卡布里卡的公诉机关工作过 |
[10:37] | You think you have the qualifications to handle a case of this magnitude? | 你觉得你能胜任这样级别的案子吗? |
[10:42] | I was born for this. | 我天生就是干这个的 |
[10:46] | That, and the fact that I have a pulse. | 事实上我有动力 |
[10:53] | Lance belonged to my wife. | 兰斯是我妻子的 |
[10:58] | Don’t worry. He doesn’t scratch or bite like she did. | 别担心 “他”不会像”她”那样乱抓乱咬 |
[11:02] | If it’s of any comfort, I despise him as much as you do, | 如果能使你感到安慰的话 那我就小小地鄙视”他”一下 |
[11:07] | having to hire me. | 就像你不得不雇用我 |
[11:10] | So, there it is. | 那么 到点子上了 |
[11:13] | Shall we get started? | 我们可以开始了吗? |
[11:18] | I’m gonna need you to handle the security detail on the new attorney. | 我要你负责那个新律师的安全问题 |
[11:23] | Me. | 我 |
[11:25] | So, that’s it? You’re grounding me. | 说白了 你是把我停飞了 |
[11:31] | You’re the only one I can trust. | 你是我唯一可以相信的人 |
[11:33] | You know, just say it. | 你就直说吧 |
[11:35] | You’re pulling me. | 你扯我后腿 |
[11:36] | Keeping Lampkin alive is an important job. | 保证拉姆金的生命安全是一项很重要的任务 |
[11:39] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[11:41] | Dad, I’m fine. | 爸爸 我很好 |
[11:43] | No, you’re not. | 不 你不好 |
[11:45] | Why? | 为什么? |
[11:46] | Because I’m not. | 因为我不好 |
[11:49] | Yeah? Well, then, maybe you should take a rest. | 是吗? 那也许你该休息一下 |
[11:53] | Helo will be stepping in as CAG. | 西洛将暂时担任空军飞行队长 |
[11:56] | I want you on this ship. | 我要你在船上 |
[11:58] | Not up there. Not until you can work this out. | 不是那上面 直到你能够把这事搞定 |
[12:03] | Right. | 好啊 |
[12:05] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[12:07] | Work it out. | 搞定它 |
[12:10] | Okay. | 行啊 |
[12:13] | I’ll be handling security for you. Where do you want your bags? | 我将负责你的安全 你想把包放在哪里? |
[12:20] | You’ll have two Marines stationed outside the door. | 你会有两个卫兵在门外站岗 |
[12:22] | Ms. Cassidy, the Prosecuting Attorney, she’s just down the hall. | 卡西迪小姐 控方律师 她就在走廊那一边 |
[12:25] | There’s a head. | 有个厕所 |
[12:27] | Showers are that way. Sorry, co-ed. | 浴室在那边 不好意思 男女混用的 |
[12:30] | Now, if there’s anything else. | 还有其他的事吗? |
[12:32] | I’d like to see my client. | 我要见我的当事人 |
[12:35] | Now? | 现在? |
[12:37] | Pilot. Yeah. | 飞行员? 是的 |
[12:39] | King of the pilots. | 王牌飞行员 |
[12:42] | We could stand around | 如果你愿意的话 |
[12:43] | here and discuss why you got stuck with me, if you want. | 我们就在这讨论一下是什么把你和我拴在一块儿了 |
[12:46] | I’ll take you to his cell. No, no. Not there. | 我带你去他的牢房 不 不去那里 |
[12:49] | Half the ship’s probably listening in. | 可能船上一半的人都会去偷听 |
[12:51] | Fine, whatever. We have an interrogation room. | 好吧 无论如何 我们有审讯室 |
[12:53] | Interrogation rooms give me stage fright. | 审讯室会让我怯场 |
[12:56] | I can’t bring him here. | 我不能带他来这里 |
[12:58] | I was thinking your quarters. | 我觉得你的房间不错 |
[13:00] | What? | 什么? |
[13:01] | Yeah, before it gets wired for sound, | 是的 在布满窃听线路以前 |
[13:02] | like this place probably is. | 像这里也许就有 |
[13:04] | What’s the problem? You forgot to make your bed? | 有什么问题吗? 你没叠被子? |
[13:06] | Look, I don’t care where you see him. I just can’t leave you alone. | 听着 我不在乎你在哪里见他 我只是不能让你一个人呆着 |
[13:10] | Major. | 少校 |
[13:12] | It is Major, isn’t it? | 是少校 对吗? |
[13:14] | I have the right | 我有权 |
[13:16] | to consult with my client in private, | 与我的当事人私下交谈 |
[13:19] | without anybody eavesdropping or looking in. | 在没有任何人偷听偷看的情况下 |
[13:24] | Whoever cares the most, wins. Says so in there. | “小心驶得万年船” 这上面就是这么写的 |
[13:33] | So? | 所以? |
[13:35] | I want to see my client, you don’t care, I win. | 我要见我的当事人 你不在乎的 我赢了 |
[13:39] | You know, you look like him. | 你知道 你长得很像他 |
[13:44] | You knew my grandfather? | 你认识我爷爷? |
[13:46] | Hated his guts. | 恨他入骨 |
[13:48] | He taught me everything I know. | 我知道的一切都是他教的 |
[14:52] | What are you doing here, anyway? | 你在这儿干什么呢? |
[14:54] | You can speak freely. | 你可以自由地说话 |
[14:56] | He signed confidentiality papers. | 他签署了保密协议 |
[14:58] | Look, this whole charade’s pathetic. | 听着 这套把戏真可悲 |
[15:01] | Pathetic. | 可悲! |
[15:03] | Security? | 护卫? |
[15:04] | Security is already toasting my other attorney’s untimely demise. | 护卫早已在庆祝我另一个律师的无故暴毙了吧 |
[15:09] | About the only thing that bloke ever did, apart from napping, was, you know, | 那个家伙除了打盹以外做过的唯一的事 |
[15:12] | manage to | 就是偷偷地 |
[15:14] | smuggle out my papers. | 把我的书稿带出去 |
[15:17] | Papers. Do you have any papers? | 纸 你有纸么? |
[15:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:35] | The nature | “成见… |
[15:37] | of modern life | 是现代人… |
[15:40] | is obsession. | 的天性” |
[15:43] | So, tell me. | 告诉我 |
[15:46] | Do you honestly think that I’m gonna get a fair trial? | 你真的认为我会得到公正的审判吗? |
[15:50] | Doubtful. Yes. | 我怀疑 就是 |
[15:52] | But you haven’t exactly been helping yourself now, have you? | 但现在你也没自救吧? |
[15:56] | You object to my writing. | 你反对我写这些吗? |
[15:58] | On the contrary, keep it coming. | 相反 你接着写吧 |
[16:00] | This new manifesto of yours shows a great change in you. | 这个新宣言显示了你内在的巨大变化 |
[16:05] | This little operating manual of yours, | 你这个连载的小手册 |
[16:09] | well, it keeps them all guessing. | 让他们猜测不断 |
[16:13] | Right. Okay, okay. | 好 好 |
[16:24] | Caprica Six. | 卡布里卡6号 |
[16:26] | I’m worried about her. | 我很担心她 |
[16:28] | She’s the key. | 她是关键 |
[16:29] | They can use her | 他们能利用她 |
[16:32] | to completely destroy me. | 彻底毁了我 |
[16:36] | I need to get to her. | 我们必须接触到她 |
[16:38] | I need to know what she’s thinking. | 我们需要知道她的想法 |
[16:41] | And I need to… | 我需要… |
[16:44] | I need… Talk to her. | 我需要和她谈谈 |
[16:46] | Tell her… | 告诉她 |
[16:51] | Tell her, I love her very much. | 告诉她 我非常爱她 |
[16:53] | That I’m thinking about her a lot. | 我总是惦记着她 |
[16:55] | I can sense that, yes. | 我能感觉到 是的 |
[16:58] | We need to find out where we’re all, where we’re all standing. | 你需要找出我们共同的立场 |
[17:01] | “To listen requires a voice, | “要倾听 先得有声音” |
[17:03] | “for what needs to be known requires us to ask. “ | “要知道什么 就要先提问” |
[17:09] | My Triumphs, My Mistakes, by Gaius Baltar. | 《我的成与败》 盖尤斯·波塔尔著 |
[17:13] | But you say it very well. | 不过你说的真是不错 |
[17:15] | I’ve done my reading. | 那些文稿一到 |
[17:17] | Once those papers arrive, | 我就读了 |
[17:20] | I suggest you do yours. | 我建议你接着写 |
[17:27] | Fly me to Colonial One. | 带我去殖民地1号 |
[17:30] | Me? | 我? |
[17:31] | Yeah, you’re a pilot, aren’t you? | 是啊 你不是飞行员吗? |
[17:33] | You don’t understand. You can’t just jump in a Raptor. | 你不明白 不是你跳进一架猛禽机就能飞 |
[17:35] | These things have to be coordinated. | 有很多事情需要准备协调 |
[17:36] | Where would you rather be, Major, here? | 你更愿意呆在哪 少校 在这里 ? |
[17:38] | As the parade float for the bereaved? | 好像出殡的未亡人? |
[17:40] | What are you talking about? | 你在说些什么呢? |
[17:41] | Everybody looking at you like you’re bleeding out of your side. | 每个见到你的 都觉得你的心好像在流血 |
[17:46] | You want to see some real blood? Keep going. | 想见识一下真正的血… 就接着说! |
[17:50] | Oh, there is someone home. | 哟 有人露出本性啦 |
[17:53] | Look. | 听着 |
[17:54] | I need those files. You come with me, they might just give them to me. | 我需要那些文件 你和我一起去 他们可能就会给我 |
[17:58] | I wait, | 如果我就这么等着 |
[17:59] | they’re gonna discover that Baltar’s pregnant before I get them. | 他们就会在我拿到手之前发现波塔尔的企图 |
[18:03] | What is your job, anyway? To keep me alive? | 总之 你的工作是什么? 保护我 |
[18:07] | Or to keep me from doing mine? | 还是妨碍我? |
[18:18] | Sorry, sir. You know your status. You’re to remain shipside. | 抱歉 长官 你该知道情况 你必须留在这里 |
[18:21] | Those are the Admiral’s orders. | 这是上将的命令 |
[18:23] | Father factor. | 因父之名 |
[18:25] | Come on, Kelly, give me a break. I’m along for the ride. | 拜托了凯利 破例一下 我只是搭乘 不驾驶 |
[18:30] | Don’t do this to me. All right? I’m in enough dung already. | 别难为我 好吗? 我已经够糟糕的了 |
[18:43] | All right. | 好的 |
[19:01] | All right, let’s give the bird a tow. | 好的 给小鸟儿拽一把~ |
[19:09] | TYROL: Whoa, whoa! | 哇 哇 |
[19:11] | Hold up! Open the door, open the door. | 等一下 开门 开门 |
[19:14] | What the frak was that thing? Did you see that? | 他妈的什么东西? 你看见没有? |
[19:17] | What? What? I think it was a cat. | 什么 我想那是只猫 |
[19:18] | LAMPKIN: That’s my cat. There’s a frakking cat in there. | 那是我的猫 有只该死的猫在这里 |
[19:20] | Come on out of there, Major. | 快出来 少校 |
[19:22] | Who the hell let a cat in here? | 谁他妈的让猫进来的? |
[19:23] | He’s on the other side, push him over here. | 它在另一边 把它赶这边来 |
[19:26] | There it is. It’s over there, it’s over there. | 在那 就在那 |
[19:29] | There it is, there it is, there it is. | 在那 在那 |
[19:30] | TYROL: Kitty, kitty. No, no, no, come on. Come here, kitty. Come here. | 猫咪 不不 过来这里 |
[19:34] | Come here, come here. | 过来这里 |
[19:39] | Bomb! Bomb! Everybody out! | 炸弹! 有炸弹! 大家出去 |
[19:46] | What the hell were you doing out there? | 你到底在那里干什么? |
[19:49] | I gave you an order to do a job. | 我命令你执行任务 |
[19:52] | Excuse me. I was doing my job. | 对不起 我是在执行任务 |
[19:53] | Yeah, being led around by the nose? | 是啊 被人牵着鼻子到处跑? |
[19:56] | This bastard yanks your chain and you jump? | 那个混蛋拉一下项圈你就跟着跳? |
[20:00] | He wanted files from Colonial One. | 他想要殖民地1号上的文件 |
[20:01] | It was the middle of the night. | 那是半夜 |
[20:03] | Well, you assigned me to security. | 你让我当他的护卫的 |
[20:06] | Yeah, and there was a bomb on that ship. | 是啊 那船上有颗炸弹 |
[20:09] | And you missed it. | 而你没有发现 |
[20:12] | “Security. “ | 护卫? |
[20:16] | I gave you explicit orders. | 我给你的命令够清楚了 |
[20:23] | Athena was piloting. | 雅典娜在驾驶 |
[20:29] | You could have died, plain and simple. | 你可能会平白无故地死掉 |
[20:36] | You’re a soldier. | 你是一名战士 |
[20:39] | Live like one. Start acting like one. | 要活的像个战士 表现的像个战士 |
[20:43] | She’s been gone two weeks. I didn’t realize the clock was running. | 她已经死了两周了 我没意识到时钟还在转 |
[20:46] | Stop. No, I’m sorry, | 不要说了 不 对不起 |
[20:48] | ’cause maybe we’re just built differently. | 也许我们生来就不同 |
[20:49] | You stop. | 别说了 |
[20:51] | Don’t you dare quantify my loss. | 你怎知我有多痛苦! |
[20:53] | You have no idea. | 你根本不了解 |
[20:54] | You have no frakking idea. | 你他妈的根本不了解 |
[20:56] | What, you think yours is deeper? | 那你觉得你受伤更深? |
[20:58] | Well… Yours is greater? | 你更悲痛欲绝? |
[21:04] | In two weeks, | 还有两周 |
[21:06] | there’s going to be a trial, | 就要审判了! |
[21:07] | and I’m gonna do what I was chosen to do, and so are you. | 我要做我该做的事 你也是 |
[21:12] | You build a frakking nest around this man, | 你他妈给我盯紧了 |
[21:15] | and you protect his ass. | 好生看着他! |
[21:31] | Frakker meant business this time. | 该死的这次玩真的了 |
[21:33] | If that thing had gone off, we’d be picking up | 如果爆了 |
[21:35] | Raptor and people parts with tweezers. | 猛禽和人都会被炸得粉碎 |
[21:37] | Every day, I wave jocks out there. | 我每天都和那些机师打招呼 |
[21:39] | A lot of them are my friends, people I care for and love. | 很多人都是我朋友 我喜爱的人 |
[21:43] | It’s hard enough watching them die in battle, | 看他们在战斗中死去就够难受的了 |
[21:46] | but rickshawing Baltar’s frakking attorney around? Frak that. | 还要去给波塔尔的混蛋律师陪葬? 滚他妈的! |
[21:49] | I believe that the Cylons want us to destroy ourselves, | 我相信赛昂人是想要我们自相残杀 |
[21:52] | and this is how they’re doing it. | 并且他们正在这样做 |
[21:54] | By planting bombs, | 通过安置炸弹 |
[21:56] | making us suspicious of each other. | 让我们相互猜疑 |
[21:58] | You know what’s funny, is by the time the Cylons catch up with us, | 你们知道最可笑的是什么? 等赛昂人追上我们时 |
[22:01] | they won’t even have to attack. | 根本不用打 |
[22:04] | They’ll just clean up the mess we made. | 只要收拾烂摊子就行了 |
[22:06] | I think they’re here. | 我觉得这里有赛昂人 |
[22:08] | I think you’re wrong. | 我觉得你错了 |
[22:11] | Okay, all I know is, I kissed Nicky this morning | 好吧 我只知道今早我亲了尼奇 |
[22:13] | and it could have been the last time. | 这差点就成了吻别 |
[22:14] | Cally, that’s enough. | 够了 凯莉 |
[22:15] | What? I kissed you, too. | 什么? 我也亲了你! |
[22:17] | Some of us don’t get a second chance. | 有些人可能没有第二次机会了 |
[22:21] | Or a third. | 或者第三次… |
[22:26] | I’m going to the Admiral. | 我去找上将 |
[22:28] | All right, take a good look at this room. | 好了 仔细看看这个屋子 |
[22:30] | Every time you leave, memorize it. | 每次你离开 记住它 |
[22:33] | If anything changes, don’t touch it. | 如果有任何变化 别乱动 |
[22:37] | A book moves, shoes in the wrong place, | 一本书动了 鞋子放的地方不对 |
[22:40] | something smells different, you get the frak out. | 什么东西闻起来不对头 你就他妈的马上跑出去 |
[22:43] | Someone knocks, don’t answer the door. Don’t open the door. | 有人敲门 不给开 不要打开门! |
[22:46] | Look, you have to do what I say. | 你必须照我说的去做 |
[22:49] | If they want to kill me, they’ll find a way. | 如果他们想要杀我 他们总能找到办法 |
[22:52] | Now, | 接下来 |
[22:53] | who do I have to bribe to see the Cylon woman? | 我要贿赂谁才能见那个赛昂女人? |
[22:57] | The nature of one’s life is obsession. | 成见是现代人的天性 |
[23:31] | Damn, I can’t find my glasses. It’s like they’ve got feet. | 该死的 我找不到我的眼镜了 好像它们长了腿似的 |
[23:35] | The Six. | 6号 |
[23:36] | Yes, okay. | 是的 没问题 |
[23:38] | Lampkin can interview Six immediately, as long as it’s conducted under | 拉姆金马上就能和6号会面 只要会面条件… |
[23:42] | the same conditions accorded to the Chief Prosecutor. All right? | 和上次检察长的一样就行 好吗? |
[23:45] | Meaning in the Interrogation Room, | 就是说要在审讯室里 |
[23:48] | not where you sleep. | 不是你睡的地方 |
[23:49] | Of course. But since you’ve been selected to serve on the tribunal, | 那当然 不过既然你被挑选为法官席的一员 |
[23:54] | I’m assuming that you won’t | 为了公平起见 |
[23:55] | be present at those interviews, in the interest of fairness. | 我想你不会出现在这些会面中 |
[23:57] | Major has a point, Bill. | 少校说的有道理 比尔 |
[23:59] | Major’s mistaken. | 少校错了 |
[24:01] | I monitored the Chief Prosecutor’s interview. | 我监督了检察长的会面 |
[24:04] | Therefore, same conditions apply. | 因此 在同样的条件下 |
[24:07] | In the interest of fairness. | 为了公平起见 |
[24:09] | Mr. Lampkin is still entitled to | 拉姆金先生仍然有权获得 |
[24:11] | those documents that he requested from Colonial One. | 那些在殖民地1号上的文件 |
[24:14] | Yes, right. I apologize. | 是的 没错 我很抱歉 |
[24:17] | We’ve had trouble locating the files. | 我们还没找到那些文件 |
[24:19] | We’ll have them delivered to you on the next run. | 下次送给你们好吗? |
[24:21] | I’m sorry, Major. We’ll get them to you right away. Thank you. | 不好意思 少校 我们会很快给你 谢谢 |
[24:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:59] | LAMPKIN: I understand that you had a romantic relationship with my client. | 我知道你与我的当事人有段浪漫的关系 |
[25:04] | Gaius Baltar is a brilliant, gifted human being. | 盖尤斯·波塔尔是个很有才华的人类 |
[25:09] | In the time I’ve known him, | 我认识他的那段时间里 |
[25:11] | he’s made a sport out of mendacity and deception. | 他撒谎成性 诡计多端 |
[25:14] | He was narcissistic, self-centered, feckless and vain. | 自恋 自私 软弱 虚伪 |
[25:18] | I’m the one who should have stabbed him. | 我本应该杀了他 |
[25:20] | Things are looking up. | 里面进展的不错 |
[25:21] | Love. | 爱情… |
[25:22] | A precocious evolutionary move, fashioning Cylons | 超前的进化步伐使赛昂人… |
[25:25] | to be capable of experiencing it. | 能体验到它 |
[25:29] | I don’t know if it was engineered as a tactical imperative, | 我不知道是不是因为战术上的需要才被加入到你们的程序中 |
[25:34] | but it’s not for the faint-hearted, is it? | 但这不为了那个胆小鬼 是吗? |
[25:35] | No, it’s not. | 没错 不是 |
[25:37] | Maybe you should have been nicer to your mechanic. | 也许你能对你们的”机械小兵”好一些 |
[25:40] | Well, perhaps Cylon love is not the same as human love. | 也许赛昂人的爱情和人类的不一样 |
[25:46] | Perhaps it’s designed to hurt a little less. | 也许它被设计的…伤得不那么深 |
[25:49] | How would you know? | 你怎么知道? |
[25:51] | I loved a woman. | 我爱过一个女人 |
[25:53] | Beautiful, beautiful woman. | 非常非常美丽的女人 |
[25:56] | But so serious. | 但太严肃了 |
[25:59] | This frowning face trapped in the middle of a daisy. | 她那凝眉锁眸让多少社会名流为之倾倒 |
[26:03] | She had a way of walking. | 她走路的样子… |
[26:06] | Processional. | 神圣得… |
[26:08] | As if she were on her way to her own execution. | 好象圣女去就义一般 |
[26:11] | We had 10 years. | 我们在一起生活了十年 |
[26:14] | Then it fell apart under its own weight. | 最后被迫分手 |
[26:17] | Is that what you wanted? | 这是你想要的结果吗? |
[26:18] | I thought if I could get over her, I could get over anything. | 我认为如果我能忘记她 我就能克服一切 |
[26:22] | I could endure, | 我就能忍受 |
[26:24] | conquer, be a man. | 超越 做个男人 |
[26:27] | Stand up to any and all kind of punishment. | 经得起任何的伤害 |
[26:30] | I clung to an empty, spinning bed for months. | 有好几个月 我独守空床 辗转反侧 |
[26:34] | And that? | 而那时候 |
[26:37] | That is when I finally realized how much I loved her. | 我才终于意识到我是多么地爱她 |
[26:41] | If I needed all that strength, | 我费尽力气才明白… |
[26:44] | what was the point? | 关键是什么 |
[26:47] | I needed to be with her. | 我要和她在一起 |
[26:53] | Did he… | 他… |
[26:56] | Ask about me? Gaius? | 有问起我吗? 盖尤斯? |
[27:11] | He wanted to know if you were well. | 他想知道你过的好不好 |
[27:14] | He wanted you to know that he misses you. | 他想让你知道他有多么的想你 |
[27:17] | Loves you. | 爱你 |
[27:20] | Because he can’t be here to tell you, | 因为不能来亲自告诉你 |
[27:23] | he gave me this, to give to you. | 他让我把这个带给你 |
[27:29] | He uses that, at the risk of grave reprisal, | 他冒死用这个 |
[27:32] | to express his feelings, | 来表达他的感情 |
[27:35] | to put his world into some kind of recognizable order. | 使他的世界变得有序可辨 |
[27:40] | To be heard. | 使他的心声能被听见 |
[27:44] | He’s kept it hidden because he knows he will not get another. | 他藏着它 因为他知道他再也得不到另一支了 |
[27:51] | He wants you to have it | 他希望你拥有它 |
[27:55] | because without you it has no meaning. | 因为没有你 一切都没有意义 |
[28:00] | He wants you to have it because he would do anything, | 他希望你拥有它 因为他会不惜一切代价 |
[28:04] | anything, to be with you again. | 与你重聚 |
[28:15] | Well, that’s a shame, isn’t it? | 真是遗憾 不是吗? |
[28:21] | Since they’ll never let me keep it. | 因为他们绝不会让我留着它 |
[28:32] | You understand that your days are owned and tallied by these people. | 你知道 你时日无多 又被人掌控 |
[28:36] | The ones out there, watching us. | 那些人正在外面看着我们 |
[28:38] | I think you realize what’s likely to become of you. | 我想你知道你最终的结局是什么 |
[28:42] | I couldn’t help you if they paid me 10 times what they offered me for Baltar. | 即使他们付十倍于我替波塔尔辩护的钱 我也帮不了你 |
[28:47] | You won’t get a trial. | 你不会被审判 |
[28:50] | Not even a bad one. So… | 就算是不公平的审判也得不到 所以 |
[28:54] | I have to ask you. | 我不得不问你 |
[28:57] | Does your love hurt as much as mine? | 爱情给你的伤害和我受到的一样深吗? |
[29:06] | Yes. | 是的 |
[29:14] | I feel like part of our world just fell down. | 感觉好像天要塌了 |
[29:31] | Hey, guys. | 嘿 伙计们 |
[29:33] | Yes, sir. Yes, sir. | 当然 长官 |
[29:42] | Why encourage the man to write, and then take his pen? | 为什么鼓励他继续写作 然后又拿走他的笔? |
[29:47] | He’ll curry more sympathy when we get the word out that he’s been silenced. | 如果外界知道他被禁言了 他会得到更多的同情 |
[29:51] | Tyranny. Gag orders. Very sexy. | 暴政 压制言论自由 很有煽动性 |
[29:56] | Okay, all right. | 是啊 好吧 |
[29:58] | So you steal his pen, then you lie to him, then you lie to the Six. | 因此你就偷了他的笔 然后对他撒谎 接着又对6号撒谎 |
[30:01] | The horror of the age. | 时代的恐惧 |
[30:03] | The great, ugly material. The cloak of deceit. | 巨大的丑闻 伪善的外衣 |
[30:07] | The truth. | 真相 |
[30:09] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[30:11] | Kind of overrated, I guess. | 有点夸张了 |
[30:16] | You know, when I was 9, maybe 10, | 知道嘛 当我9岁的时候 也许10岁 |
[30:19] | my grandfather, | 我爷爷… |
[30:25] | he would wave me over. | 他招手让我过去 |
[30:28] | And he’d do this all the time. | 而且他每次都这样 |
[30:30] | And then he’d say, | 然后他说 |
[30:33] | “Lee, be a good boy. | “李 做个乖孩子” |
[30:38] | “Just don’t be too good. “ | “但不要太乖了” |
[30:42] | Everybody has demons. | 每人都有邪恶的一面 |
[30:44] | Them, Baltar, you, me. | 他们 波塔尔 你 我 |
[30:48] | Even the machines. | 甚至机器 |
[30:51] | The law is just a way of exorcising them. | 法律只是驱除邪恶的一种方式 |
[30:55] | That’s what your father’s father taught me. | 你老爸的老爸就是这么告诉我的 |
[30:59] | You want to know why I hated him? | 你知道我为什么恨他么? |
[31:03] | Because he was right. | 因为他是对的 |
[31:04] | So, you hated him because he was right, | 你憎恶他 是因为他是正确的 |
[31:05] | and I hated the law, because it was wrong. | 而我憎恶法律 是因为它是错误的 |
[31:08] | Because of what… | 因为法律使得他… |
[31:10] | Of what it put him through. | 我是说 法律使得他 |
[31:12] | I mean, he defended the worst of the worst. | 保护了最坏的人 |
[31:15] | I remember reading about him. | 我记得我读过他的阅历 |
[31:17] | The outrage. | 暴力 |
[31:19] | Helping murderers go free. What I don’t understand is | 帮暴力杀人犯开脱罪行 我不理解的是 |
[31:24] | why he put himself through all that abuse. | 他为什么要把自己搅和到那些污七八糟的事情里去 |
[31:27] | You think he gave a flying frak? | 你认为他做的事情都毫无意义? |
[31:31] | Joe Adama cared about one thing, | 约·阿达玛很在乎一件事 |
[31:34] | understanding why people do what they do. | 去了解人们为什么要这么做 |
[31:39] | Why we cheat our friends, | 为什么我们要欺骗朋友 |
[31:40] | why we reward our enemies, why we go to war. | 为什么我们要勾结敌人 为什么我们要打仗 |
[31:44] | Sacrificing our lives for lost causes. | 为毫无胜算的事情浪费光阴 |
[31:48] | Why we build machines in the hope | 为什么我们希望制造机器 |
[31:50] | of correcting our flaws and our shortcomings, why we forgive. | 来纠正我们的瑕疵与缺陷 我们为什么会宽恕 |
[31:56] | Defying logic and the laws of nature | 会违背逻辑规律和自然法则 |
[32:00] | with one stupid, little act of compassion. | 仅仅因为那小小的愚蠢的同情心 |
[32:05] | We’re flawed. All of us. | 我们有缺陷 我们所有人 |
[32:09] | I wanted to know why. | 我想知道为什么 |
[32:11] | So, I did | 所以我做了… |
[32:13] | what he did. | 他做过的事 |
[32:16] | I spend my life with the fallen. | 我一生都与堕落… |
[32:19] | The corrupt, the damaged. | 和败坏为伍 |
[32:24] | Look at you. | 再看看你 |
[32:26] | You were so ready to get on that Raptor with me. | 你那么迫不及待和我一起跳入猛禽机 |
[32:28] | Be the bad boy, the prodigal son. | 做个坏孩子 屡教不改的小坏蛋 |
[32:30] | No. I was just doing my job protecting you. | 不 我只是在执行任务 保护你 |
[32:32] | What are you doing in my business? | 那你为什么要插手我的事? |
[32:35] | Suddenly I’m handcuffed to a serial contrarian. | “突然我被一堆矛盾思想禁锢了” |
[32:39] | No, I am not… | 不 我没有 |
[32:41] | Okay, okay. | 哦 是的 |
[32:45] | My bed is made. | 我的问题很明了啦 |
[32:47] | I suggest you toil on your own. | 我建议你好好想想你自己的 |
[32:50] | Now, if this cross-examination is over, | 那么 如果盘问结束了的话 |
[32:54] | I’d like to take a crap. | 我想休息了 |
[33:02] | Romo, that story you told about the girl, the woman that you loved, | 罗默 你讲的那个女孩的故事 那个你爱过 |
[33:06] | getting over her, is it true? | 又尝试忘记的女人… 是真的吗? |
[33:09] | Hey, was it true? | 嘿 那是真的吗? |
[33:18] | Yes. | 是 |
[33:31] | For him. Files from Colonial One. | 给他的 来自殖民地1号的文件 |
[33:34] | Finally. I thought I’d get all these after the trial was over. | 终于… 我还以为要等审判结束了才能拿到呢 |
[33:37] | Hold it. | 等等 |
[33:38] | Put that on the floor, now. | 先放地板上 |
[33:40] | For frak’s sake. | 哦 妈的 |
[33:42] | I was there when Kelly X-rayed them. It’s papers. | 我看到凯利用X光照过了 都是些文件 |
[33:45] | There you go. | 给你 |
[33:50] | Good? | 没问题吧? |
[33:52] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[34:03] | No! | 不! |
[34:25] | You’ve got five minutes, Major. | 你有五分钟 少校 |
[34:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:33] | Before the hounds got to it. Open it. | 在猎犬嗅到之前 打开 |
[34:42] | The President’s glasses. | 总统的眼镜 |
[34:44] | She looks better without them. | 她不戴这个更好看些 |
[34:49] | Less serious. | 没那么严肃了 |
[34:52] | Serious catches on in the courtroom. | 法庭上气氛太严肃了 |
[35:00] | Your father’s. | 你父亲的 |
[35:03] | When? | 什么时候? |
[35:06] | From the deck. | 在甲板上 |
[35:08] | Right after you found the bomb underneath the Raptor. | 就是你们在猛禽机底下发现炸弹以后 |
[35:11] | Here, kitty, kitty. | 嘿…猫咪…猫咪 |
[35:16] | It was hanging by a thread. | 用根线穿着 |
[35:18] | They tarnish so fast. | 它锈地好快 |
[35:19] | Was like that when I plucked it. | 在我摘掉它时就是如此 |
[35:21] | Everybody else, Tigh, the others, | 其他每个人的 泰的 |
[35:25] | you, all shiny. | 你的 都闪闪发光 |
[35:29] | The soldier in him has had enough for a while. | 他身上战士的气息太重了 |
[35:34] | He’ll be glad to sit in that courtroom and fire his missiles there. | 他会很乐意坐在那个法庭上展示他的火力 |
[35:44] | Ms. Prosecuting Attorney. | 走廊尽头 |
[35:47] | Down the hall. | 那个控方律师小姐的 |
[35:48] | It’s not what you think. | 别想歪了 |
[35:50] | It was appropriated with the noblest of intentions. | 我的想法还是比较纯洁的 |
[35:53] | See the soles? | 看看鞋底 |
[35:56] | See how the soles are worn? | 看看这鞋底磨的 |
[35:59] | She drags her feet. | 她走路拖步子 |
[36:01] | You’re catching on. | 你理解上去了 |
[36:07] | And the rest? What’s all this? | 其他的呢? 这些都是什么? |
[36:12] | My demons. | 我邪恶的一面 |
[36:14] | I borrow things. | 我”借”了些东西 |
[36:17] | My parents disappeared when I was 9 years old. | 我的父母在我9岁时失踪了 |
[36:21] | They were kidnapped. | 他们被绑架了 |
[36:23] | Murdered for… | 被撕票了 |
[36:26] | For the money they had on them, which wasn’t enough. | 因为身上的钱不够 |
[36:30] | I went to live with an uncle. | 我去和一个叔叔生活 |
[36:32] | Stole from him until I could run away. | 逃走之前从他那里偷了这些 |
[36:36] | So, what did you take from me? | 那么你从我这拿了什么? |
[36:40] | I was thinking the photograph that you carry. | 我在想你带在身上的照片 |
[36:44] | That girl. The pilot. | 那个飞行员女孩 |
[36:47] | The one you carry on you. | 你带在身边的那张 |
[36:51] | But you’ve had enough stolen from you already. | 但你被偷走的已经够多的了 |
[36:56] | I’ll try and get these back to her somehow. | 不知何故…我想我会设法把这个还给她的 |
[37:01] | The other pocket, at the back. | 后面还有一个口袋 |
[37:10] | The guards took it from her. | 守卫从她那里拿走 |
[37:13] | I borrowed it from them. | 我又从他们那儿”借”走了 |
[37:20] | I still have a case pending. | 我们仍有个快要审理的案子 |
[37:29] | If you want to help, | 如果你想要帮忙 |
[37:33] | if you dare to help, | 如果你敢帮这个忙 |
[37:35] | get this to my client. | 把这个还给我的当事人 |
[37:37] | A case? | 案子? |
[37:38] | I have a calling, | 我有职业操守 |
[37:40] | so the ringing in my ears tells me. | 在我耳边不断地提醒我 |
[37:51] | Okay, you better explain this. | 好吧 你最好解释一下这个 |
[37:54] | Don’t even know what it is. | 我甚至不知道这是什么 |
[37:56] | Well, I do. Where did you get it? | 我知道 你从哪儿拿来的? |
[37:58] | The one that scolded you like a schoolboy, | 那个把你当小学生一样教训的人 |
[38:02] | frakking with your head. What’s his name? Mr. Serious. | 妈的 用用你的脑子 他的名字? 严肃先生 |
[38:08] | Kelly. | 凯利 |
[38:11] | Kelly? | 凯…凯利? |
[38:12] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[38:26] | I never would have let Athena go airborne with you in the Raptor. | 你在那架猛禽机上 我是绝对不会上雅典娜升空的 |
[38:31] | I would have stopped it. You know that. | 你知道 我会阻止的 |
[38:33] | Yeah, I know that. | 是 我知道 |
[38:35] | You better lock me up. | 你最好把我关起来 |
[38:38] | And I don’t want any trial. I won’t stop. | 我不想要什么审判 我不会停止的 |
[38:42] | I will keep trying. | 我会继续尝试 |
[38:44] | I’ll keep at it, I will. | 我会坚持不懈 我会的 |
[38:47] | I did my job, sir, | 我做了自己的工作 长官 |
[38:50] | and I have done my job for two years now. | 我已经干了两年 |
[38:54] | Every day, I sent people out to fight, | 每天我送人们去战场 |
[38:58] | I cleared them all to die. | 然后帮他们收尸 |
[39:03] | So many people. | 那么多人 |
[39:06] | I just got tired of living with that. | 我不想再这样子下去了 |
[39:09] | You ask that man, if he had to choose | 你问问那个人 如果要选 |
[39:13] | between giving his life up for a Cylon or a human, | 是为人类死 还是为赛昂死? |
[39:16] | what do you think he’d say? | 你猜他会怎么说 |
[39:20] | I had to do something. | 我必须做点什么 |
[39:23] | XO, reinstate Major Adama | 副长 恢复阿达玛少校… |
[39:27] | as Commander of the Air Group. | 的空军飞行队长身份 |
[39:30] | Effective immediately. | 立即生效 |
[39:35] | It’s good to have you back. | 很高兴你回来了 |
[39:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:39] | I’m sorry. I guess I was wrong. | 很抱歉 我错了 |
[39:44] | I made it worse. No. | 我把事情搞得更糟糕了 不 |
[39:45] | No, you should be in your bird. | 不 你知道你应该在你的战机里 |
[39:47] | I think I should be with Lampkin. | 我想我该和拉姆金在一起 |
[39:50] | Well, now that we know that it was Kelly, | 既然我们知道了是凯利干的 |
[39:53] | we can ease up a little bit on security. | 我们就可以稍微放松一下安全措施了 |
[39:55] | In his condition, I think Lampkin needs help preparing the trial, | 就拉姆金的身体状况来看 我想他需要人帮他准备审判 |
[39:58] | presenting his case. | 陈述案情 |
[39:59] | The President has a few possibilities. She’s looking. | 总统还有些其他候选人 她在考虑 |
[40:03] | Dad, why not me? | 爸 为什么不是我? |
[40:06] | I’m close to the case, I’ve read the documents. | 我熟悉案子 读过文件 |
[40:09] | I understand Lampkin’s strategy. | 我了解拉姆金的策略 |
[40:11] | We have things under control. | 事情都在我们控制之中 |
[40:14] | Lampkin will have help. | 拉姆金会得到帮助的 |
[40:17] | I wanna do this. | 我想做这个 |
[40:18] | You’re a CAG. | 你是空军飞行队长 |
[40:20] | You’re not a lawyer. Far from it. | 你不是律师 差的远了 |
[40:23] | What? And you’re a judge? | 难道你就是法官了? |
[40:25] | No. But like the four other men picked, | 不是 但就像其他四个被挑选出来的人 |
[40:28] | I’m capable of listening to the evidence | 我有能力采纳证据 |
[40:32] | and making an ethical decision. | 作出合理的判断 |
[40:34] | And I’m capable of helping Lampkin. | 我有能力辅助拉姆金 |
[40:37] | Forget it. | 别说了 |
[40:38] | I need you as CAG. | 我要你当好空军飞行队长 |
[40:41] | Why did you give me those books? Huh? | 那你为什么给我这些书? |
[40:43] | I mean, you gave me your father’s law books. | 我是说 你给了我你父亲的法律书 |
[40:46] | I made a mistake. | 我犯了个错误 |
[40:47] | Why? Why is it a mistake? | 为什么 为什么是个错误? |
[40:49] | Are you afraid that I’ll be like him? | 你怕我变成他那样? |
[40:51] | You’re a pilot. | 你是飞行员 |
[40:52] | And with Zak gone and Kara gone, you need someone | 因为扎克和卡拉都死了 |
[40:54] | to carry the flag. Is that it? | 你需要有人把旗帜扛起来 是吗? |
[40:55] | You’re a pilot and you’re my son. | 你是飞行员并且你是我儿子 |
[40:57] | I will not look across that court and see you sitting on the other side. | 我不想看到你坐在法庭的另一边 |
[41:03] | See me? Or see someone else? | 看到我? 还是看到其他人? |
[41:06] | Report for duty. | 回去报到吧 |
[41:09] | Is that an order? | 这是命令吗? |
[41:11] | You’re in way over your head. | 你跑题太远了 |
[41:14] | Report for duty. | 回去报到 |
[41:15] | Is that an order? | 这是命令吗?! |
[41:25] | I’m through giving you orders. | 我不会再对你下命令了 |
[41:32] | Remove Apollo from the board. Inform Helo he’s to remain at CAG. | 把阿波罗开除出甲板 通知西洛他还是空军飞行队长 |
[41:37] | My son has more important things to tend to. | 我儿子还有更重要的事要照料 |
[42:10] | Hey, how’s the leg? | 嘿 腿怎么样了? |
[42:13] | You mean my lucky break? | 你是说我中的大奖吗? |
[42:17] | Gave me a reason not to come up here. | 给了我个不来这儿的理由 |
[42:23] | Sooner or later, | 迟早 |
[42:25] | you run out of excuses. | 你会用完借口的 |
[42:30] | It’s hard to let her go. | 很难就这样让她走了… |
[42:35] | Lee… | 李 |
[42:39] | I’ll see you around. | 回头见 |
[43:42] | LAMPKIN: “There’s no greater ally, no force more powerful, | 没有更伟大的同盟 没有更强大的力量 |
[43:45] | “no enemy more resolved, | 没有更顽固的敌人 |
[43:47] | “than a son who chooses to step from his father’s shadow. | 比得上一个愿意走出父亲阴影的儿子 |
[43:52] | “Romo Lampkin. “ | 罗默·拉姆金 |