时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | ROSLIN: The Cylons have established a human police force. | 赛昂人组建了一支人类警察部队 |
[00:09] | Hundreds of us have been rounded up by the Cylons, | 我们的几百名同胞被赛昂人集中在一起 |
[00:14] | held in detention, questioned, tortured. | 关押 审问 蹂躏 |
[00:18] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[00:19] | This orders the summary executions | 这是一份对所有犯人的处决书 |
[00:21] | of all the detainees listed on the next page. | 他们的名字都在下一页 |
[00:22] | It requires your signature. | 需要你的签名 |
[00:25] | Sign it! Sign your name! | 签字! 签上你的名字! |
[00:38] | The Cylons knew exactly where we were gonna be. | 赛昂人对我们的动向了如指掌 |
[00:40] | I want to explain. | 听我解释 |
[00:42] | SAM: She sold us out. | 她出卖了我们 |
[00:43] | You know what has to be done here. | 你知道该怎么做了吧 |
[00:46] | Now, it would be better for her sake if it was you. | 为了她好 还是由你来亲自动手 |
[00:50] | You’re not afraid to represent the most hated man alive? | 你不怕代表这个十恶不赦的人出庭? |
[00:53] | I’d like to see my client. | 我想见一下我的委托人 |
[00:55] | If they want to kill me, they’ll find a way. | 如果他们要害我 他们自有办法 |
[00:57] | No! | 不! |
[00:59] | With Baltar’s lawyer injured, his defense will need help. | 波塔尔的律师这一受伤 他的辩方会需要人手 |
[01:02] | Dad, why not me? I’m close to the case, I’ve read the documents. | 爸 我为什么不行? 我了解这个案子 看过相关文件 |
[01:05] | You’re a CAG, you’re not a lawyer. | 你是空军队长 不是律师 |
[01:08] | I will not allow you to sit across the courtroom | 我不会让你坐在法庭的另一端 |
[01:11] | on the other side, defending Gaius Baltar. | 来为波塔尔辩护 |
[01:14] | Is that an order? | 这是命令吗? |
[01:15] | I’m through giving you orders. | 我不会再对你下命令了 |
[01:44] | Hera? | 赫拉? |
[02:00] | Hera! | 赫拉! |
[02:38] | We finally got Greenleaf’s FTL nailed down, sir. | 绿叶号的超光速引擎终于修好了 长官 |
[02:40] | So, fleet’s ready to jump again. | 舰队又可以起程了 |
[02:41] | How many more before we find the nebula? | 还有多少次跳跃我们才能找到那座星云? |
[02:44] | I’m estimating an even dozen. We’re getting close. | 我估计十二次 快了 |
[02:48] | Still no sign of the Cylons? | 还是不见赛昂人的踪影? |
[02:51] | No, sir. We’ve left a trailing bird in every jump site. | 是的 长官 在每个跳跃点 我们都留下了一架断后机 |
[02:53] | No dradis contacts, no sighting, nothing. | 未发现目标 没有目击 什么都没有 |
[02:57] | Alter the mission orders of the trailing Raptor. | 更改断后猛禽机的命令 |
[03:00] | Tell them to remain an additional six hours | 告诉他们在返回舰队之前 |
[03:02] | before catching up with the fleet. | 再留守六小时 |
[03:04] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[03:20] | Yeah! | 好 |
[03:23] | You’re up, superstar! | 到你了 大明星 |
[03:26] | You know this game’s got frak-all to do with the real thing, right? | 你们知道这场比赛可他妈是动真格的吧? |
[03:29] | SKULLS: Yeah. I didn’t hear you nuggets say that at the beginning. | 你们这群菜鸟在开始的时候可没那么说 |
[03:45] | I don’t really care what anybody… | 我可不管别人… |
[03:49] | There, go back, you almost had it. | 好 往回调一下 就差一点 |
[03:50] | SEELIX: Had what? | 什么差一点? |
[03:52] | That song. You don’t hear that song? | 那首歌 你没听到么? |
[03:55] | No. Come on, you’re up, let’s go. | 没有啊 来吧 到你了 走啦 |
[03:59] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. | 好吧 好吧 |
[04:03] | Baltar was instrumental in the Cylon attack on the Colonies. | 波塔尔曾协助赛昂人袭击殖民地 |
[04:06] | The President wants him charged with genocide. | 总统要以种族灭绝的罪名控告他 |
[04:09] | I can’t make it stick. There is no evidence of his involvement… | 这我可无法认同 并没有证据显示他参与了… |
[04:12] | The President saw him with one of the Sixes on Caprica, | 总统曾见过他与卡布里卡上的一名六号在一起 |
[04:16] | before the attacks. | 在那次袭击之前 |
[04:19] | You really want me to put Laura Roslin | 你真想把劳拉·罗丝琳推上证人席 |
[04:21] | on the stand to testify about her drug-induced visions? | 来为她的药源性幻觉申辩吗? |
[04:24] | What we want is for you to do your job and convict him. | 我们只想让你做好本职工作 判处他有罪 |
[04:27] | You can’t do that, we’ll find someone who will. | 如果你做不到 我们可以找其他人 |
[04:29] | This a courtesy meeting, not a strategy session. | 我们这是以礼相见 可不是战术讨论会 |
[04:33] | I am charging Baltar with what I can prove. | 我会秉公办事 |
[04:36] | Of course, I do serve at the pleasure of the President | 当然 我也会讨总统的欢心 |
[04:38] | and if she decides to replace me, | 还有如果她决定找人替代我 |
[04:40] | I’m sure there are other lawyers willing to take up the case. | 我确信其他律师也都愿意接手这个案子 |
[04:45] | If there are any other lawyers. | 如果还有律师的话 |
[04:58] | Doctor Baltar? | 波塔尔博士? |
[05:07] | Who are you? | 你是哪位? |
[05:11] | Oh. | 哦 |
[05:13] | Look, I’m terribly sorry, I’m under strict instructions from my attorney | 很抱歉 我的律师一再强调 |
[05:16] | not to speak to any members of the press. | 不要与任何媒体说话 |
[05:19] | No, Doctor Baltar, I… | 不 波塔尔博士 我… |
[05:21] | I want you to look at this picture. | 我想请您看一下这张照片 |
[05:24] | This is my son. | 这是我的儿子 |
[05:26] | He’s sick and I want you to bless him. | 他病了 我想请您保佑他 |
[05:28] | Bless him? | 保佑他? |
[05:36] | Guard! | 守卫! |
[05:37] | Please! I’m terribly sorry, but I can’t help you. | 求你了 很抱歉 我帮不了你 |
[05:40] | I’m not God, the God or a god of any derivation thereof. | 我不是神仙 或是什么神灵 |
[05:44] | Please, I… I can’t bless him, I’m sorry. | 求求您 我保佑不了他 对不起 |
[05:46] | I don’t have any special powers. I believe in you. | 我又并没什么特异功能 我信您 |
[05:48] | That’s very flattering. What the hell’s going on here? | 不敢当 这地方是怎么了? |
[05:50] | This place is becoming like a zoo. | 都成动物园了 |
[05:51] | I’m on trial for my life, I need a bit of privacy. | 我在受审中 我想单独呆会 |
[05:53] | Just pray for him, please. | 为他祈祷吧 求你了 |
[05:56] | Please. GUARD: Time to go. | 求求您 该走了 |
[05:58] | I’ll do my best. You can save him. | 我尽力而为 您可以救他 |
[06:00] | Yeah, mind how you go, now. | 还是留意点你自己吧 |
[06:17] | How many is that now? | 几个了? |
[06:20] | Five. | 五个 |
[06:21] | Not including the 30 or 40 who’ve written letters. | 还不算30 40个写了信的人 |
[06:29] | Well, I suppose it can’t be helped. | 这是免不了的事 |
[06:32] | Celebrity trials invariably bring out the crazies. | 名人受审经常能把疯子引来 |
[06:36] | So you think they’re crazy? | 你认为他们都疯了? |
[06:40] | You see, I saw a woman in pain. | 我看到的是一个痛苦的女人 |
[06:44] | I saw a woman who can see you more clearly than you can see yourself. | 我看到的是一个比你还要了解你自己的女人 |
[06:49] | Even if they kill you, your name will live on forever. | 即使他们杀了你 你的名字也会名垂千史 |
[07:11] | RACETRACK: Galactica, Raptor 289. | 卡拉狄加 我是猛禽289号机 |
[07:13] | We’re clear and in position for rear guard picket. | 我们已就位 准备展开断后任务 |
[07:15] | SKULLS: Roger, two-eight-niner. Have fun watching our ass, Racetrack. | 收到 289号 老实呆着 替我们把风 |
[07:19] | Have fun watching Baltar’s ass get nailed. | 老实看着波塔尔受审 |
[07:40] | All right, get comfortable. 12 hours and counting. | 好 坐稳了 12小时倒计时 |
[07:44] | Twelve hours hanging out here like bait on a hook, | 我们像是钓钩上的诱饵 |
[07:46] | waiting to see if the Cylons are still following us. | 要在这里等上12小时 查探赛昂人是否还在追踪咱们 |
[07:49] | Just shut up and deal, okay? | 少说两句 发牌吧 |
[07:57] | How do we measure loss? | 我们如何评估损失? |
[08:06] | How do we measure loss? | 如何评估损失? |
[08:13] | We measure it in the faces of the dead, | 我们以死者的面孔来评估它 |
[08:16] | the faces that haunt our memories and our dreams. | 那些萦绕于我们记忆之中与梦境之中的面孔 |
[08:23] | How do we measure loss? | 我们如何评估损失? |
[08:29] | We measure it in our own faces, | 我们以自己的面孔来评估它 |
[08:32] | the ones we see in the mirror every day | 我们每天都能在镜中看到的面孔 |
[08:35] | because it has marked each of us. | 因为它是我们每个人的标记 |
[08:38] | So, how do we measure loss | 那我们如何评估损失? |
[08:41] | when the scale of it becomes | 当采用其他方法 |
[08:44] | too hard to absorb any other way? | 已经无法衡量它的时候 |
[08:47] | We use numbers. | 我们使用数字 |
[08:48] | How many killed? How many maimed? | 多少人遇害 多少人受伤 |
[08:52] | How many missing? | 多少人失踪 |
[08:53] | And when those numbers become too vast to comprehend, | 而当那些数字如同两年前一样 |
[08:56] | as they did two years ago, | 过于庞大不便理解的时候 |
[08:59] | we had to turn it around. | 我们只好反其道而行之 |
[09:03] | We began to count the living, | 我们开始计算活人的数目 |
[09:06] | those of us who survived | 我们之中那些幸存下来… |
[09:08] | to continue the saga of the human race. | 继续谱写人类传奇的人 |
[09:17] | 44,035. | 44035人 |
[09:21] | The sum total of survivors from the Twelve Colonies | 曾定居在新卡布里卡上的… |
[09:24] | who settled on New Caprica with President Gaius Baltar | 将盖尤斯·波塔尔总统奉为领袖与保护者的 |
[09:27] | as their leader and protector. | 12殖民地的幸存者数目 |
[09:32] | 38,838. | 是38838人 |
[09:38] | Our number the day after we escaped. | 这我们脱离苦海那一天的人数 |
[09:43] | And the missing number, the one that no one wants to face. | 而缺失的数目呢 在座各位都不愿面对的数字 |
[09:58] | 5,197. | 是5179人 |
[10:04] | 5,197 of us | 我们中的5197名同胞 |
[10:09] | killed, left behind or simply disappeared. | 遇害 掉队 或是就此消失 |
[10:14] | 5,197 | 所有剩余人类中的 |
[10:18] | of all that remains of the human race, | 5197人… |
[10:22] | lost! | 不见了 |
[10:28] | The citizens of the Twelve Colonies | 12殖民地的民众把他们的命运… |
[10:30] | entrusted their fate and their lives to Gaius Baltar. | 与性命寄托在盖尤斯·波塔尔身上 |
[10:33] | What we received was a reign | 而我们所得到的回报 |
[10:36] | of terror that staggers our mind and breaks our hearts. | 却是令我们心灰意冷的恐怖统治 |
[10:40] | Instead of governance, we got tyranny. | 我们得到的不是统治 而是专制 |
[10:43] | Instead of justice, we got oppression. | 不是公正 而是压迫 |
[10:46] | Instead of a president, we got a murderer. | 不是总统 而是凶手 |
[10:50] | Today, humanity holds him accountable for his crime. | 今天 人类将让他承担他的罪责 |
[10:58] | Gaius Baltar is not a victim. | 盖尤斯·波塔尔不是受害者 |
[11:02] | Gaius Baltar chose to side with the Cylons | 盖尤斯·波塔尔选择与赛昂人为伍 |
[11:04] | and to actively seek the deaths of his fellow citizens. | 主动迫害他的子民 |
[11:09] | For that… | 就此而言… |
[11:12] | He must pay the ultimate price. | 他必须为此付出最终代价 |
[11:25] | Your Honors, the defense would like to change our plea to guilty. | 法官大人 辩方请求被判为有罪 |
[11:31] | What? | 什么? |
[11:33] | Counselor, are you sure you want to do that? | 律师 你确定要这么做吗? |
[11:35] | No, but what choice do I have? | 不 可我有选择的余地么? |
[11:38] | I mean, it’s obvious my client is guilty. | 我的委托人显然有罪 |
[11:42] | He’s a traitor and a killer. | 他是个叛徒 是个杀人犯 |
[11:45] | He’s no better than the Cylon, and what do we do with them? | 他与赛昂人是一丘之貉 我们该怎么处置他? |
[11:47] | MAN: Throw them out the airlock! That’s right! | 把他扔出过渡舱! 对! |
[11:50] | Throw them out the airlock! | 把他扔出过渡舱! |
[11:52] | This man sold us to our enemy. | 这小子把我们出卖给了敌人 |
[11:56] | This man is our enemy. | 这小子就是我们的敌人 |
[11:59] | And if there’s one thing that’s good in war, that is right and just and proper, | 如果战争有一个好处 有一件事是正确 正当 正义的 |
[12:04] | it’s slaughtering our enemy! | 就是屠杀我们的敌人! |
[12:07] | Getting some righteous payback! | 报仇血恨! |
[12:14] | What are we waiting for? | 我们还等什么?! |
[12:17] | Let’s just kill him now! | 我们现在就杀了他! |
[12:23] | It’d be easier, wouldn’t it? | 这样不就省事多了么? |
[12:28] | Simpler. | 简单多了 |
[12:31] | Justice of the mob. | 冤冤相报 |
[12:34] | It’s what they want. | 他们就想这样 |
[12:39] | Especially her. | 尤其是她 |
[12:44] | She’s been wanting this for over a year now. | 她等这一天已经一年有余 |
[12:46] | Ever since he beat her in a free and fair election of the people. | 自从他在那场自由 公平的选举中挫败她那一刻开始 |
[12:53] | Now she gets a chance to exact her revenge | 现在她终于有了一雪前耻的机会 |
[12:55] | upon a man whose only real crime is bowing to the inevitable. | 而这个人的唯一罪行 仅仅是听天由命 |
[13:01] | Gaius Baltar saved the lives of the people on New Caprica, | 盖尤斯·波塔尔 挽救了新卡布里卡上民众的生命 |
[13:06] | where Laura Roslin would have seen us all dead, | 而劳拉·罗丝琳会把我们都害死 |
[13:10] | victims of a battle we had no hope in winning. | 作为一场战争的受害者 我们没有赢的希望 |
[13:17] | I don’t know about you, | 我不知道诸位做何感想? |
[13:20] | but I’m glad she wasn’t the president when the Cylons arrived and said, | 但当赛昂人从天而降说道缴枪不杀的时候 |
[13:25] | “Surrender or die. “ | 我很庆幸她不是总统 |
[13:28] | I owe my life to Gaius Baltar and the decision he made that day. | 盖尤斯·波塔尔和他那天所做的决定救我一命 |
[13:35] | So does Laura Roslin. | 也包括劳拉·罗丝琳 |
[13:50] | Yeah, like you frakking know. | 得了吧 好象你真知道似的 |
[13:52] | I know you wank it in your rack. | 我知道你在自己床上打手枪 |
[13:54] | Ladies’ man… | 帅哥 |
[13:56] | You see, that’s called self-healing. | 这叫自我疗法 |
[13:59] | Okay, time check. | 好 检查时间 |
[14:03] | Oh, we got something. | 有情况 |
[14:05] | Lots of company. | 好多敌人 |
[14:09] | Reading three, four, no, five Baseships. Crap! They’re right on top of us. | 探测到三 四 五艘母舰 糟糕 他们就在我们的正上方 |
[14:12] | Frak. Frak! Incoming! | 干 干 炮火来袭 |
[14:15] | The FTL’s still spinning up. | 超光速引擎仍在加速 |
[14:16] | We’ve got to jump. | 我们得跳跃了 |
[14:18] | Now, Gods damn it. Now! | 天杀的! 立即跳跃! |
[14:37] | Begin searching the entire fleet for tracking devices. | 开始在整个舰队里搜索跟踪装置 |
[14:40] | It’s possible they could have placed one on a ship on New Caprica. | 可能在新卡布里卡上的时候 它们就已被安置好了 |
[14:46] | I think that we should ask the Six. She may be willing to help. | 我认为我们应该去问一下六号 她也许愿意提供帮助 |
[14:50] | Baltar’s girlfriend? Why would she do that? | 波塔尔的女友 她为什么要那么做? |
[14:53] | Because she doesn’t want to see Hera go back to the Cylons. | 因为她不想看到 赫拉落到赛昂人手中 |
[14:56] | You think that thing would stick her neck out for some half-Cylon whelp? | 你认为那东西会为一个半赛昂人的崽子甘愿冒险? |
[15:01] | I have a feeling she’d lay her life down for it. | 我有一种感觉 她愿以生命为代价 |
[15:04] | A feeling? | 一种感觉? |
[15:08] | It’s more than a feeling, all right? Why… Just do it. | 不只是感觉 行了吧? 为什么… 就这么做吧 |
[15:13] | It doesn’t hurt to ask. | 问一下又有何妨 |
[15:20] | No. | 对 |
[15:22] | Ask the prisoner if it knows of any tracking devices in the fleet. | 问一下犯人 她是否知道舰队里有任何跟踪装置 |
[15:27] | With pleasure. | 荣幸至致 |
[16:08] | The President, Gods bless her sunny optimistic soul, | 总统大人 老天保佑她活泼乐观的灵魂 |
[16:12] | thinks you might want to share how your buddies have been tracking us. | 认为你或许愿意透漏你的兄弟姐妹是如何跟踪我们的 |
[16:17] | So I’m here to ask the question and listen to your lies. | 所以我来这里提出问题 听你说谎 |
[16:26] | In the last battle, we discovered your fuel ship | 在上一次战斗中 我们发现了你们的燃料船… |
[16:30] | had a unique radiation signature. | 具有独特的辐射信号 |
[16:34] | They must have found a way to track it. | 他们必定是找到了跟踪它的方法 |
[16:41] | What else do you know? | 你还知道些什么? |
[16:44] | What other secrets are rattling around inside that mechanical brain? | 你那机器脑袋里还蕴藏着什么秘密? |
[16:49] | Don’t be intimidated by him. | 别怕他 |
[16:53] | He’s just using you to exorcise his own pain. | 他只是利用你来驱除他自身的苦痛 |
[16:59] | Poor old sod. | 可怜的家伙 |
[17:02] | He lost someone close to him. | 他失去了一个亲人 |
[17:05] | But you know how that feels, don’t you? | 你了解这种感受 不是么? |
[17:09] | I know a lot of things. You want to know one thing I know? | 我知道很多事 有一件事你想知道么? |
[17:14] | I know about your loss. | 我知道你的损失 |
[17:19] | It hurts, doesn’t it? | 心疼 是吧? |
[17:22] | You wonder how you can even survive it. | 你都不知道自己是怎么坚持过来的 |
[17:26] | I don’t know what you’re talking about, | 我不明白你居心何在 |
[17:30] | but it’s not gonna work. | 可这没有用 |
[17:31] | BALTAR: She was his world. | 她是他的全部 |
[17:34] | Of course, he only realized when she was gone. | 当然 到失去她之后他才知道 |
[17:38] | Did she know? | 她知道么? |
[17:41] | Did she know? | 她知道么? |
[17:44] | Did she know how much she meant to you? | 她知道她对你有多重要么? |
[17:47] | Or did you wait to tell her till she was gone? | 还是直到她走了 你也没说出口? |
[17:51] | What? | 什么? |
[17:53] | Bet you made her think that she was a burden, | 你却让她以为自己是个累赘 |
[17:56] | a millstone around your neck. | 一个束缚你的枷锁 |
[18:02] | But then you humans always destroy the ones who love you, don’t you? | 你们人类总是去毁灭爱你们的人 不是吗 |
[18:24] | Shackle this thing. | 把这东西铐起来 |
[18:37] | CASSIDY: Colonel Tigh. | 泰上校 |
[18:40] | Colonel Tigh. | 泰上校 |
[18:43] | Excuse me. What was the question again? | 抱歉 是什么问题来着? |
[18:46] | As the leader of the insurgency, did you ever hear of an instance | 作为起义军领袖 |
[18:51] | in which Baltar stood up to the Cylons | 你是否听说过波塔尔反抗赛昂人 |
[18:53] | or tried to disrupt their plans? Oh, no, never. | 或试图破坏他们的计划? 没 从没听过 |
[18:56] | He never lifted a frakking finger to help us. | 他从没出手帮助过我们 |
[18:59] | Ellen did more. | 艾伦比他强 |
[19:02] | At least she was trying to help us. | 至少她在帮我们 |
[19:06] | Oh, my Gods, he’s drunk. | 我的天 他喝多了 |
[19:09] | Yes. | 对 |
[19:13] | Yes, Ellen, your wife. | 对 艾伦 你的夫人 |
[19:17] | Another victim of Baltar’s Cylon allies. | 波塔尔赛昂同盟的又一位受害者 |
[19:21] | Yeah, that’s right. | 对 不错 |
[19:27] | Thank you, Colonel. | 谢谢 上校 |
[19:31] | Your witness. | 该你来讯问证人了 |
[19:33] | What happened to the Colonel’s wife? | 上校的太太出了什么事? |
[19:35] | She used to work for one of the Cylon administrators. | 她曾为一个赛昂管理员工作 |
[19:37] | She worked for him? | 为他们卖命? |
[19:39] | You know what happened to her? | 你知道她出了什么事吗? |
[19:40] | No, no idea. I presume she died in the exodus from New Caprica. | 不 不知道 我猜她在逃离新卡布里卡的时候死了 |
[19:46] | Uh… | 呃 |
[19:50] | Colonel. | 上校 |
[19:54] | You dislike Gaius Baltar | 你不喜欢盖尤斯·波塔尔 |
[19:56] | because you consider him to be a traitor. Is that correct? | 是因为你认为他是个叛徒 对吗? |
[20:00] | And a coward and a mass murderer. | 还是个孬种 大屠杀的罪魁祸首 |
[20:03] | The suicide bombing of the police graduation. | 警卫毕业典礼上的自杀式炸弹袭击 |
[20:09] | Gaius Baltar was the intended target, was he not? | 盖尤斯·波塔尔才是预期目标 对吧? |
[20:11] | And if he’d had the guts to show up that day like he was supposed to, | 如果他那天有胆量到场 |
[20:15] | you and I wouldn’t be having this conversation right now. | 你我现在说这些话都是多余 |
[20:18] | So you ordered the killing of… | 所以只为了有除掉 |
[20:20] | What was it, 33 other men and women? | 盖尤斯·波塔尔的机会 |
[20:23] | Just for the chance to kill Gaius Baltar. | 你就下令杀死其他33人 |
[20:27] | They were all traitors. | 他们都是叛徒 |
[20:29] | Anyone who put on that uniform. | 只要是穿上那身制服的人 |
[20:32] | But, yes, he was the target. | 不过是的 目标是他 |
[20:39] | What happened to your wife? | 你的夫人出了什么事? |
[20:43] | Exception. Relevance? | 反对 与本案有关系么? |
[20:45] | The door was opened on direct, Your Honor. | 我只是就势而上 法官大人 |
[20:47] | I fail to see the point of pursuing the subject. | 我看不出追问此事… |
[20:49] | He’s right, Admiral. | 他说得对 上将 |
[20:50] | If it was brought up during direct examination, | 如果已经在初步讯问提到过 |
[20:52] | then it can be pursued in the cross. | 他就可以继续追问 |
[20:54] | Overruled. Continue. | 反对无效 继续 |
[20:58] | What happened to your wife, Colonel? | 你的夫人出了什么事 上校? |
[21:00] | You frakking son of a bitch… | 你他娘的狗杂种… |
[21:02] | Isn’t it true that she collaborated openly with the Cylons? | 她与赛昂人公开勾结是真的吗? |
[21:05] | That she actually worked for them? | 确切地说 是为他们卖命? |
[21:08] | She was faking it. | 她假装的 |
[21:11] | Making them think that she was working for them. | 使他们以为 她在为他们工作 |
[21:14] | I see, yeah. And Baltar, he wasn’t faking it, no? | 我明白了 波塔尔可没有在伪装 |
[21:17] | That’s right. | 对 |
[21:19] | And you blame him for her death. Have you been drinking today, Colonel? | 你把她的死怪罪到了他的身上 上校 你今天喝酒了么? |
[21:29] | I had a drink. I haven’t been drinking. | 喝了一杯 好久没喝了 |
[21:36] | You used to like to drink with Ellen, I imagine. | 我猜你从前喜欢和艾伦在一起喝酒吧 |
[21:49] | Do you hear that? | 你们听到了吗? |
[21:52] | They’re playing music in here now? | 他们正在这里放音乐吗? |
[21:54] | What the hell is he talking about? | 他在胡扯些什么? |
[21:57] | LAMPKIN: Gaius Baltar didn’t order the death of your wife. | 盖尤斯·波塔尔并没有下令处决你的夫人 |
[22:02] | Colonel, that was somebody else. | 上校 此事另有其人吧 |
[22:06] | Who was it, Colonel? | 对吗 上校? |
[22:10] | Who killed Ellen? | 谁害死了艾伦? |
[22:18] | Come on, Colonel, we’re waiting. | 说吧 上校 大家都在等着 |
[22:21] | Tell us. | 告诉我们吧 |
[22:23] | Who was it? Who killed Ellen? | 谁? 是谁害死了艾伦? |
[22:28] | I did! | 我 |
[22:30] | I did. | 是我 |
[22:35] | I did. | 是我干的 |
[22:41] | She was giving information to the Cylons. | 她把情报泄露给了赛昂人 |
[22:45] | A lot of good men died. | 许多好人为此牺牲 |
[22:47] | She was my wife. It was my responsibility. | 她是我的太太 应该由我负责 |
[22:52] | She did it for me. That’s what she said. | 她这么做是为了我 这是她说的 |
[22:55] | To save me from going back to prison so they could tear more pieces off me. | 为了让我免受牢狱之灾 再受皮肉之苦 |
[23:00] | So I killed her. | 所以我杀了她 |
[23:05] | All because of that thing over there. | 这一切全因为那边那个东西 |
[23:08] | All because Gaius frakking Baltar | 全因为他娘的盖尤斯·波塔尔 |
[23:11] | didn’t have the guts to stand up to the Cylons. | 没胆量与赛昂人抗争 |
[23:15] | Because he handed our fates over to the Cylons, | 因为他把我们的命运交付给了赛昂人 |
[23:19] | I had to kill my Ellen. | 我只好杀死了我的艾伦 |
[23:25] | So, Gaius Baltar made you kill your wife. | 即是盖尤斯·波塔尔 促使你杀害了你的夫人 |
[23:30] | That’s why you hate him. | 这也是你恨他的原因 |
[23:32] | And that’s why you’d say anything to see him die. | 因此只要能置他于死地 你什么都会说 |
[23:35] | You’re gods-damn right I would. | 你算说对了 |
[23:38] | I would do anything, | 让我做什么 |
[23:41] | say anything, | 说什么都行 |
[23:44] | to see that man die a painful death. | 只要能看到那厮惨死 |
[23:47] | No further questions. | 没有问题了 |
[23:58] | Will someone turn off that music? | 把那音乐关了好吗? |
[24:01] | MAN: Earlier today, eight protestors were arrested on… | 今天早些时候 示威者在… |
[24:05] | Okay, are you hearing anything I’m saying? | 你听到我在说什么吗? |
[24:08] | My Gods. | 我的天 |
[24:09] | A contingency of Colonial Marines were deployed to the ship. | 海军陆战队被部署在舰… |
[24:13] | What can I get you? I don’t know what I want. | 要点什么? 我不知道要什么好 |
[24:16] | You figure it out. You’re the bartender. | 你看着办吧 你是酒保 |
[24:18] | Okay. Tell you what. I’ll surprise you. | 好 让你意想不到 |
[24:23] | SAM: Yes, finally! SEELIX: Thank you! | 好 真不容易 谢谢 |
[24:25] | About time. I’m not a bad coach, huh? | 我这个教练还不赖吧? |
[24:42] | One more time. Yeah. | 再来一次 好 |
[24:49] | I was grading papers in the schoolhouse at night and they came again. | 那天晚上我在学校批改作业 然后他们又来了 |
[24:53] | Fortunately, the children were gone. It was after dark. | 庆幸地是孩子们都已经走了 那时是天黑之后 |
[24:57] | They took close to 200 of our people that night, | 他们那晚带走了大约200名我们的同胞 |
[25:01] | under Baltar’s direct orders. | 这是波塔尔直接下令的 |
[25:03] | As it turned out, all of our names were on a death list | 而事后证明 我们所有人的名字 |
[25:07] | signed by Dr. Baltar. | 都在波塔尔博士签署的死刑名单上 |
[25:12] | Let us be crystal clear on this fact. | 让我们把这件事弄清楚 |
[25:15] | You are saying that the defendant, Gaius Baltar, | 你是说被告盖尤斯·波塔尔… |
[25:19] | ordered your execution and the execution of 200 other people? | 下令处决你和其他200名民众? |
[25:23] | Yes, indeed. That’s exactly what I’m saying. | 是的 正是 我就是这个意思 |
[25:29] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[25:33] | BALTAR: We need to find something, anything, that can discredit her testimony. | 我们必须找到任何能让他证言站不住脚的东西 |
[25:36] | She’s a fanatic, right? I don’t know if that’s gonna help. | 她是个狂热者 对吧? 我不知道这一条是否有用 |
[25:42] | You’re awfully quiet. | 你好安静 |
[25:44] | I was just listening. | 我在听你们说 |
[25:47] | You see, your problem is, is that I’m a really good liar and you’re not. | 问题在于我是个高明的骗子 而你不是 |
[25:53] | So let’s have it. | 说说吧 |
[25:55] | Have what? | 说什么? |
[25:56] | My Gods, he’s right. You do know something. | 我的天 他说对了 你确实知道一些事 |
[26:00] | You know something and you’re not saying. | 你知道一些事 却不肯说 |
[26:02] | It’s probably not even true. I like it already. | 是不是真的都不知道 我已经有兴趣了 |
[26:04] | It’s a personal matter. I doubt she’d ever say anything in front of me. | 这是私事 我都怀疑她是否会对我说 |
[26:07] | She! She! This is about Laura Roslin. | 她? 这是与劳拉·罗丝琳有关的事? |
[26:10] | And you’re not… Tell me, tell me! Shut up! | 你却不… 告诉我 说啊 闭嘴 |
[26:18] | Enjoying yourself so far? Hmm? | 到现在为止挺自在啊? |
[26:20] | Having a good time sticking it to the old man, | 追随老头子 |
[26:22] | defending the most hated person in the universe? | 来为世上最可恶的人辩护? |
[26:24] | That’s not why I agreed to do this. | 这不是我同意干这份差事的原因 |
[26:25] | No! You just decided to stand up for truth and justice | 对 你决定为真相与事实而抗争 |
[26:28] | and all those other lovely things we inscribe upon courtroom doors. | 还有刻在法庭大门上的那些美好事物 |
[26:32] | Yeah. | 对 |
[26:33] | That’s exactly what I’m doing. Because I believe in the system. | 我就是在这么做 因为我相信这套法律体制 |
[26:37] | I really believe… I even believe | 真的相信 我甚至相信… |
[26:40] | that our lowlife pond scum of a client actually deserves a fair trial. | 我们这位下流胚的委托人应该得到公正的审判 |
[26:46] | The system requires that you tell what you know, | 这里的法制要求你知无不言 |
[26:49] | which leaves you with one of two uncomfortable options. | 也就只给你留下两个不爽的选择 |
[26:53] | First, share the information and in so doing uphold | 第一个选择 分享信息 这样做 |
[26:57] | the very principles that you claim to hold so dear, or second, | 你可以坚持你所看重的每条原则 或是第二个选择 |
[27:01] | keep them to yourself, | 闭口不言 |
[27:02] | and prove, once and for all, your only purpose here | 彻底证明… 你来这里的唯一目的就是… |
[27:05] | is to jab your father in the eye | 让你父亲颜面扫地 |
[27:07] | and make a mockery of the entire justice system. | 让整套司法体制成为笑谈 |
[27:09] | That’s very nice. Very, very nice. But I know why I’m here. | 说得好 非常好 但我清楚我来这里的原因 |
[27:13] | I don’t need to prove it to you or to anyone else. | 我用不着向你或别人证明 |
[27:15] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[27:17] | You need to prove it to yourself, or you leave that courtroom out there | 你要向你自己证明 不然当你离开那法庭的时候 |
[27:20] | knowing you kept a secret that could’ve saved that man’s miserable life. | 就会想到你隐瞒的秘密可以挽救那个人悲惨的生活 |
[27:26] | Now, unless I greatly misjudged your character, | 除非我看错了你 |
[27:28] | that’s not something that Lee Adama wishes on his conscience. | 否则李·亚当玛可不希望因这件事受到良心的谴责 |
[27:34] | So what’ll it be, Major? | 是什么事 少校? |
[27:36] | Sit on the sidelines mouthing pieties? | 你是想隔岸观火? |
[27:40] | Or are you gonna get in this trial, | 还是想参与这场审判 |
[27:42] | give us something we can use? | 提供给我们一些有用的情报? |
[27:50] | Here we go! We made it! | 好了 我们能行 |
[27:58] | Here we go, come on! | 来吧 |
[27:59] | Come on. There we go! | 来吧 好了 |
[28:05] | Here we go. | 来吧 |
[28:07] | Give me that. You had enough of that already. | 给我酒 你已经喝得够多了 |
[28:10] | I know, I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[28:12] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[28:16] | Got some good news today. | 今天有些好消息 |
[28:18] | We found the radiation signature on the tylium ship, | 我们找到泰里恩船上的辐射信号了 |
[28:22] | just like the Cylon prisoner said we would. | 正如那个赛昂犯人所说的一样 |
[28:25] | Good. | 好极了 |
[28:27] | That’s great. | 很好 |
[28:29] | Being repaired as we speak. | 此时正在修理它 |
[28:33] | Mr. Gaeta | 盖塔先生… |
[28:35] | estimates the fleet’s nine jumps away from the nebula. | 估计舰队离那座星云还有九次跳跃距离 |
[28:39] | Considering how long it’s gonna take to fix the tylium ship, | 考虑到修理泰里恩船所需的时间 |
[28:44] | we’re out maybe three days. | 再有三天的时间 |
[28:47] | Three days out | 三天后… |
[28:50] | from the next clue | 就可以找到 |
[28:52] | on the road to Earth. | 通往地球的下一条线索 |
[28:57] | I can’t smell her. | 我闻不到她的气味 |
[29:00] | I can’t smell her anymore, Bill. | 我闻不到她的气味了 比尔 |
[29:04] | I kept her clothes, | 我留着她的衣物 |
[29:07] | but her smell is gone now. | 可她的气味已经消失了 |
[29:17] | I gotta go, Saul. I’m really tired. | 我得走了 少 真的累了 |
[29:20] | I’m sorry about all that in court. | 在法庭上发生的事 真不好意思 |
[29:24] | There’s nothing to be sorry about. | 没什么不好意思的 |
[29:26] | I embarrassed you. Made you look bad. | 我让你难堪了 让你很没面子 |
[29:31] | You’re my oldest friend, Saul. | 你是我的老友 少 |
[29:37] | You never embarrass me. | 你不会让我难堪的 |
[29:42] | Get some rest. | 休息一下 |
[29:50] | Can the former CAG make a radical suggestion to the Admiral? | 前任空军队长可以给上将一个极端的建议吗? |
[29:55] | What if we don’t fix the tylium ship? | 我们不修理泰里恩船怎么样? |
[29:57] | Repairs have already started. | 已经开始修理了 |
[30:00] | I realize that, but hear me out. | 这我知道 不过听我把话说完 |
[30:01] | We’re too close to the nebula to simply fix the problem | 我们离那座星云太近 不能仅寄希望于解决问题后 |
[30:04] | and hope the Cylons can’t guess where we’re going. So, if we don’t fix it, | 赛昂人就不会找到我们 所以如果我们不去修理它 |
[30:08] | if instead we send the ship off on a new course, | 取而代之 我们改变该船的航线 |
[30:11] | with a couple of Raptors riding shotgun, let them make a few jumps | 然后派几架猛禽机充当护卫 让他们在与舰队会合之前 |
[30:13] | before rejoining the fleet, it might throw the Cylons off. | 跳跃几次 这样也许就能摆脱赛昂人了 |
[30:17] | It’s a good idea. | 好主意 |
[30:20] | I’ll take it into consideration. Is there anything else? | 我考虑一下 还有什么事么? |
[30:28] | How’s the President? | 总统的情况怎么样? |
[30:30] | What? | 什么? |
[30:31] | Is she okay? | 她的身体还好么? |
[30:33] | She looked a little rattled in court yesterday. | 她昨天在法庭上看起来有些不知所措 |
[30:42] | We can’t talk about the trial outside of court. | 我们不能在法庭外谈论有关这次审判的事 |
[30:45] | You know that, or you should. | 这你是知道的 应该知道 |
[30:48] | I know. | 我知道 |
[30:50] | I wasn’t asking about… | 我没有问… |
[30:51] | After what you did to Tigh, | 在你对泰做出了那件事后 |
[30:53] | you’re the last person I would consider to confide in. | 我最不信任的人就是你 |
[30:57] | Me? | 我? |
[30:59] | I didn’t do anything to Tigh. | 我没对泰做什么 |
[31:00] | He was drunk. It’s really not my fault. | 他本来就醉了 不是我的错 |
[31:04] | You told Lampkin about Ellen. | 你把艾伦的事告诉了拉姆金 |
[31:07] | I didn’t even know about Ellen. | 我都不知道有关艾伦的事 |
[31:10] | Yeah, right. | 省省吧 |
[31:12] | You calling me a liar? | 你是说我是骗子? |
[31:15] | I’m calling you a liar and a coward. | 你是骗子加懦夫 |
[31:18] | One who doesn’t have the guts | 一个没胆量 |
[31:20] | to go after a man himself. | 去和别人单挑的人 |
[31:24] | Instead, you hand the shift to a stranger, | 相反 你却把刀递给了一个陌生人 |
[31:29] | and let him stab Tigh in the back. | 让他在泰的背后捅上一刀 |
[31:32] | And for what? | 为了什么? |
[31:34] | That traitorous piece of garbage Gaius Baltar. | 就为了那个卖主求荣的废物 盖尤斯·波塔尔 |
[31:38] | He doesn’t even deserve a trial. | 他就不配得到审判 |
[31:43] | Are you done? | 你说完了吗? |
[31:49] | Yes. | 完了 |
[31:51] | Then so am I. | 那我也是 |
[32:16] | I will not serve under a man who questions my integrity. | 我不会为一个质疑我的诚信的人效力 |
[32:21] | And I won’t have an officer under my command who doesn’t have any. | 我也不会让一个没有这种品质的人做我的部下 |
[32:35] | I’ll see you in court, Admiral. | 法庭上见 上将 |
[33:00] | Let me do this. | 让我来吧 |
[33:01] | What? | 什么? |
[33:03] | Are you sure, Major? | 你确定么 少校? |
[33:06] | It’s mister now. And yeah, I’m sure. It should be me. | 现在是布衣了 是的 我确定 应该由我来 |
[33:09] | You’re not seriously gonna let my security guard… | 你不是真的要让我的护卫… |
[33:11] | We’re waiting, Mr. Lampkin. | 我们在等你 拉姆金先生 |
[33:17] | If it please the court, my associate, Mr. Adama, will question the witness. | 如果法庭赏面 我的同事亚当玛先生将讯问证人 |
[33:22] | His associate. | 他的同事 |
[33:25] | The defense may proceed. | 辩方可以开始了 |
[33:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:43] | Madam President, aren’t you alive today because of Gaius Baltar? | 总统阁下 您能活到今天 难道不是盖尤斯·波塔尔的功劳吗? |
[33:46] | I’m alive today because the insurgents managed to stop the execution. | 我能活到今天 是因为起义军竭力阻止死刑的发生 |
[33:52] | Well, they saved you from a Cylon firing squad, | 他们从赛昂行刑队的手底下把您救了出来 |
[33:57] | but wasn’t it Baltar who saved your life when you were dying from cancer? | 不过 难道不是波塔尔在您患上癌症后救您一命吗? |
[34:01] | Relevance? | 有何相干? |
[34:05] | Your Honors… | 法官大人 |
[34:07] | Hostile witness, Your Honors. | 敌对证人 法官大人 |
[34:10] | If the court would grant us just a little latitude. | 如果法庭可以给我们三分薄面 |
[34:13] | We’ll allow it. | 我们同意 |
[34:16] | Thank you. Um… | 谢谢 |
[34:20] | Did Gaius Baltar save your life when you were dying from cancer? | 盖尤斯·波塔尔 是否在您身患癌症的时候挽救了你? |
[34:24] | Doctor Baltar’s scientific knowledge did save my life, indeed. | 波塔尔博士的科学知识确实挽救了我的生命 |
[34:28] | Can you be more specific? How did he save your life on that occasion? | 您能否详述一下? 他那时如何挽救了您的生命? |
[34:32] | He injected me with the blood of a half-Cylon, half-human baby. | 他为我注射了取自一名半赛昂半人类的婴儿的血液 |
[34:39] | And your cancer vanished? | 然后您的癌症就消失了? |
[34:41] | Completely. | 完全消失了 |
[34:45] | During your illness, what sort of medication were you on? | 在您生病期间 您使用了何种药物? |
[34:49] | You know, I was taking a lot of medications at the time | 那时我吃了很多药 |
[34:51] | and I don’t remember all their names. | 无法记住它们所有的名字 |
[34:56] | Did you take something called chamalla extract? | 您是否曾服用过 一种名为卡马拉汁的药品? |
[35:02] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[35:05] | Yes. | 是的 |
[35:14] | side effects of taking chamalla | 服用卡马拉的其中一项副作用… Isn鈥檛 it true that one of the |
[35:18] | is a propensity to experience hallucinations? | 是可能产生幻觉 这是否是真的? |
[35:21] | Yes. That is one of the possible side effects of chamalla. | 是的 这是卡马拉其中一项可能的副作用 |
[35:25] | And isn’t it also true | 您所描述的… |
[35:28] | that the visions that you once described as messages | 从诸神那里得来的讯息… |
[35:32] | from the Gods were actually the result | 是否可以看作其实是 |
[35:35] | of a pharmacological reaction from taking chamalla? | 在服用卡马拉后药物反应的结果? |
[35:38] | The chamalla did enable me to see certain things | 卡马拉确实使我看到 |
[35:40] | that were foretold by the scriptures, | 在经文上预言过的某些事物 |
[35:42] | things that will help this fleet find its way to Earth. | 可以帮助这支舰队找到通往地球之路的讯息 |
[35:45] | You, of all people, should know that, Major. Your Honors. | 这你应该最清楚不过了 少校 法官大人 |
[35:48] | Mr. Adama, where are you going with this? | 亚当玛先生 你的用意何在? |
[35:50] | Just one more question, Your Honor. | 最后一个问题 法官大人 |
[36:06] | Please, don’t do this. Please. | 求你别这么做 求你 |
[36:15] | Madam President, are you taking chamalla at this time? | 总统阁下 您此时此刻是否服用了卡马拉? |
[36:21] | Captain Apollo, you remember that? | “阿波罗上尉” 这个称谓你还记得么? |
[36:26] | I always thought it had such a nice ring to it. | 一直以来 我认为这是一个响铛铛的名字 |
[36:28] | I am so, so sorry for you now. | 我现在真为你感到惋惜 |
[36:39] | Chamalla, Madam President. | 卡马拉 总统阁下 |
[36:41] | Perhaps dissolved in your tea to mask the bitterness. | 也许被溶解在您的茶中来掩盖你的痛苦 |
[36:45] | Don’t answer. I’m putting a stop to this, right now. | 别回答 我现在就终止这场审判 |
[36:47] | Your Honors, if she is on drugs, | 法官大人 如果她服用了此药 |
[36:49] | it goes to her credibility as a witness. | 她作为证人的可信度理应受到质疑 |
[36:51] | Witness is dismissed. | 证人可以退庭了 |
[36:52] | Your Honors, I have to strongly object. | 法官大人 我必须强烈反对 |
[36:54] | He’s obviously trying to cover something up, here. | 他显然试图在掩盖一些事情 |
[36:56] | One more word from you, and you’ll both be held for contempt. | 你们再多说一个字 都会因蔑视法庭而被拘禁 |
[36:59] | Admiral! I’d like to hear the witness | 上将! 我想听证人… |
[37:01] | answer the question. As would I. | 回答问题 我也是 |
[37:06] | Madam President, are you taking chamalla again? | 总统阁下 您是否又服用了卡马拉? |
[37:17] | Yes, I am. | 是的 服用了 |
[37:29] | No further questions. | 没有问题了 |
[37:32] | Mr. Adama, aren’t you going to ask me why? | 亚当玛先生 难道你不问我为什么吗? |
[37:36] | I’m sorry? Why am I taking chamalla again? | 什么? 我为什么又再次服用卡马拉? |
[37:41] | It’s not strictly relevant. | 这并没有很大关系 |
[37:42] | Well, perhaps it’s not relevant to you, but it’s relevant to me. | 也许与你没什么相干 但却和我有关系 |
[37:49] | Go ahead. Ask me why. | 继续 问我为什么? |
[37:53] | Finish what you started. | 要有始有终 |
[38:01] | Why are you talking the chamalla again, Madam President? | 您为什么又再次服用卡马拉 总统阁下? |
[38:09] | I am taking chamalla again because my cancer has returned. | 我再次服用卡马拉是因为我的癌症复发了 |
[38:37] | You know, the fact that she’s having hallucinations | 她出现幻觉这一事实 |
[38:39] | is relevant to Baltar’s defense. | 与为波塔尔的辩护有联系 |
[38:43] | That’s the way the system works, Dee. | 这就是法制的运作方式 小杜 |
[38:45] | The accused has a right to challenge the credibility of witnesses against him. | 被告有权就证人的可信度提出异议 |
[38:48] | That’s just the way it is. | 事实就是如此 |
[38:50] | The system is broken, Lee. | 法制已经失效了 李 |
[38:52] | The system elected that man to be president | 法制选举了那个男人当总统 |
[38:54] | and the system is trying to let him walk. | 法制还要让他逍遥法外 |
[38:57] | That is not a system that deserves to be defended. | 这样的制度不值得我们去捍卫 |
[38:59] | It deserves to be taken apart and put back together again. | 应该废除 应该重建 |
[39:04] | You know, I wish… | 我希望… |
[39:12] | I wish I could make you understand. | 我希望我能够让你明白 |
[39:14] | I do understand, Lee. | 我明白 李 |
[39:16] | That’s why I’m leaving. | 所以我才要离开的 |
[39:20] | Well, you don’t. | 你不明白 |
[39:24] | You frakking don’t. | 你他妈的不明白 |
[39:37] | Madam President, how long have you known about the cancer? | 总统阁下 您对自己身患癌症所知多久了? |
[39:40] | About a week. | 大约一周的时间 |
[39:41] | And how advanced is the disease? | 病情如何? |
[39:43] | Will you be getting any more transfusions from the half-Cylon donor? | 您还会从半赛昂人那里输血吗? |
[39:46] | You know, this is the kind of detail I’m not going to go into now. | 我现在不想过多谈及像这样的细节 |
[39:49] | You know, we’re looking at a game plan. I’ll let you know when we have one. | 我们正在研究对策 制定好计划后我会通知你 |
[39:52] | Well, how the treatment for your illness impact your duties as president? | 治病对您作为总统来说有多少影响? |
[39:55] | So far, it hasn’t at all. | 目前来说 一点也没有 |
[39:57] | Are you currently taking chamalla extract? | 您当前正在服用卡马拉汁么? |
[39:59] | Don’t answer that. | 别回答这个问题 |
[40:01] | How often do you hallucinate? | 您出现幻觉的间隔有多久? |
[40:03] | All right, enough of this crap. | 好了 胡说八道够了没有 |
[40:05] | We’re done here. Tory. | 到此为止 托莉 |
[40:06] | You vultures can go pick over another carcass. | 你们这些秃鹰可以去找其他死尸了 |
[40:08] | Tory! Come here. | 托莉 过来 |
[40:11] | I’ll see you inside. Thank you. | 我们里面见 谢谢 |
[40:20] | I’m sorry. Temperatures are running a little high in the fleet these days. | 不好意思 最近舰队里的温度比较高 |
[40:25] | Who’s next? | 到谁了? |
[40:26] | Karen? | 克伦 |
[40:27] | Madam President, how long do you have to live? | 总统阁下 您还要活多久? |
[40:32] | How long do you have to live, Karen? | 您还要活多久 克伦? |
[40:46] | You handled that well. | 您处理得很好 |
[40:47] | You didn’t. | 你却没做好 |
[40:49] | “Picked over another carcass,” as opposed to mine? | 用找其他死尸和我做对比? |
[40:51] | That’s gonna look good in the press. | 这话被媒体听到可有的瞧了 |
[40:54] | I don’t even know why I said that. I… | 我不知道为什么自己会那么说 |
[40:56] | What is up with you? | 你这是怎么了? |
[40:58] | You’ve been off your game for days. You’re distracted, you’re exhausted. | 几天来 你都无法正常工作 心神不宁 疲惫不堪 |
[41:01] | You’re just, you know, frankly, you’re plain obnoxious. | 坦率地讲 你简直让人讨厌 |
[41:04] | I just haven’t been sleeping very well. | 我近来睡眠不好 |
[41:06] | You need to pull it together and focus on your job, fast, | 你要马上调整过来 把精力放在工作上 |
[41:10] | or I can find someone | 否则我照样能找到 |
[41:12] | who can handle the press, as well as pull a comb through their hair once a week | 每周梳一次头发的人来应付媒体 |
[41:43] | Lieutenant. Good morning, XO. | 中尉 早安 副长 |
[41:47] | Good morning. | 早安 |
[41:49] | It’s just temporary. The Colonel will… | 暂时代班而已 上校会… |
[41:52] | Pull it together. | 振作起来的 |
[41:53] | Right. | 说得对 |
[41:55] | So, we’re using the tylium ship as a decoy | 我们利用泰里恩船作为诱饵… |
[41:57] | to lead the Cylons along this course, here, almost directly opposite to ours. | 把赛昂人吸引到了几乎与我们方向相反的这条航线上 |
[42:01] | When they reach this point here, they’ll recalibrate the FTL, | 当他们抵达这一点的时候 他们就会重新校准超光速引擎 |
[42:06] | and start jumping back to rendezvous with Galactica | 开始往回跳跃 |
[42:07] | and the rest of the fleet, here, at the lonian Nebula. | 并将与全体舰队在爱奥尼亚星云这里相遇 |
[42:11] | Any indications the Cylons are following them? | 发现任何赛昂人追踪他们的迹象了吗? |
[42:13] | Nothing yet. And it would appear they’ve stopped following us as well. | 还没有 他们似乎也停止追踪我们了 |
[42:17] | Our trailing Raptor has yet to pick up any sign of pursuit | 自从泰里恩船脱离舰队以后 |
[42:19] | since the tylium ship left the fleet. | 我们的猛禽机没发现任何跟踪迹象 |
[42:22] | How many jumps until we reached the nebula? | 还有多少次跳跃 我们才能到达那座星云? |
[42:25] | Uh… | 呃 |
[42:26] | It’s hard to believe, we’re down to the last three. | 难以置信 只需最后三次了 |
[42:32] | Good. | 好 |
[42:35] | Is there anything else, sir? | 还有什么事吗 长官? |
[42:38] | No, no. I was just… | 没有 我只是… |
[42:42] | Just remembering back on Caprica | 只是想起在卡布里卡上… |
[42:45] | when the weather was about to change. You’d… | 当要变天的时候 你就能… |
[42:48] | You’d get this smell in the air. | 在空气中闻到这股味道 |
[42:51] | I mean, the sun could be out, not a cloud in the sky, | 这时可能是烈日当空 万里无云 |
[42:54] | but you’d pick up this smell and you knew that | 可你还是能闻到这股味道 并且知道… |
[42:58] | something was just over the horizon. | 有什么事情要发生了 |
[43:03] | Weather’s changing, Felix. We need to be ready for it. | 要变天了 菲里克斯 我们要做好准备 |
[43:12] | There’s a storm coming. | 风暴即将来临了 |
[43:30] | It’s in the ship. | 在船里 |
[43:34] | It’s in the frakking ship! | 在他娘的船里 |