时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | APOLLO: Previously on Battlestar Galactica. | 《太空堡垒卡拉狄加》前情回顾 |
[00:06] | This is it. That’s it. The lonian Nebula. | 就是它了 是它 爱奥尼亚星云 |
[00:10] | So what do you think we’ll find? A beacon? Temple? | 你说我们会有何发现? 信标? 神庙? |
[00:15] | Signpost to Earth? | 通往地球的路标? |
[00:17] | How many more jumps before we find the nebula? | 还有多少次跳跃才能找到那座星云? |
[00:20] | I’m estimating an even dozen. | 我估计要十二次 |
[00:22] | We’re getting close. Still no sign of the Cylons. | 快了 仍旧没有赛昂人的影子 |
[00:25] | SKULLS: I didn’t hear you nuggets say that… | 我没听到你们说的什么… |
[00:30] | SAM: There. Go back. You almost had it. | 往回调 就差一点 |
[00:31] | SEELIX: Had what? | 什么差一点? |
[00:33] | That song. You don’t hear that song? | 那首曲子 你没听到? |
[00:35] | It’s in the frakking ship! | 在他娘的船里! |
[00:40] | This is my son. | 这是我的儿子 |
[00:41] | I am very sorry for your loss, but I am not responsible. | 节哀顺变 但这不是我的责任 |
[00:44] | I know. He’s sick, and I want you to bless him. | 我知道 他病了 我求你保佑他 |
[00:46] | Bless him? | 保佑他? |
[00:48] | You are saying that the defendant, Gaius Baltar, ordered your execution | 您是说被告盖尤斯·波塔尔… |
[00:54] | and the execution of 200 other people? | 下令处决您和其他200名民众? |
[00:57] | That is exactly what I am saying. | 正是如此 |
[00:59] | This is a death warrant. Have you seen the names on this list? | 这是一份死刑执行令 你看过这份名单上的名字吗? |
[01:02] | Do you have any idea what they’re about to do out there? | 你知道他们会怎么做吗? |
[01:04] | Gaius Baltar chose to side with the Cylons | 盖尤斯·波塔尔选择与赛昂人为伍 |
[01:07] | and to actively seek the deaths of his fellow citizens. | 并主动迫害他的子民 |
[01:10] | Madam President, are you taking chamalla at this time? | 总统阁下 您此时是否服用了卡马拉? |
[01:14] | Don’t answer. I’m putting a stop to this right now. | 不用回答他 这场审判到此为止 |
[01:17] | Your Honors, if she is on drugs, | 法官大人 如果她服用了此药 |
[01:19] | it goes to her credibility as a witness. | 她作为证人的可信度理应受到质疑 |
[01:20] | I am taking chamalla again because my cancer has returned. | 我再次服用卡马拉是因为我的癌症复发了 |
[01:27] | ADAMA: I’m calling you a liar and a coward. | 你是一个骗子和孬种 |
[01:30] | And for what? | 为了什么? |
[01:33] | That traitorous piece of garbage Gaius Baltar. | 就为了那个背信弃义的垃圾 盖尤斯·波塔尔么? |
[01:37] | He doesn’t even deserve a trial. | 他就不配得到审判 |
[01:40] | I will not serve under a man who questions my integrity. | 我不会为一个质疑我忠诚的人效力 |
[01:45] | And I won’t have an officer under my command | 我也不会让一名欠缺此种品质的人 |
[01:48] | who doesn’t have any. | 做我部下 |
[02:26] | Frak me. | 妈的 |
[02:33] | Yes. | 喂? |
[02:35] | Yell at me. I don’t want to get out of bed. | 骂我一顿 我不想下床 |
[02:39] | Well, you called the wrong number. I was just thinking about going back to bed. | 你打错电话了 我正要去睡觉 |
[02:42] | You feeling okay? | 你感觉还好吧? |
[02:44] | Says the cancer patient. | 身患绝症的人还好意思问我 |
[02:46] | Yeah, I’m fine. I just cut myself. | 恩 还好 刚划了自己一刀 |
[02:49] | How are you doing? | 你怎么样? |
[02:51] | I don’t want to face them. | 我不想去面对他们 |
[02:53] | I don’t want to face any of them. I just want to stay in bed all day and sleep. | 不想去面对他们任何人 只想整天躺在床上睡觉 |
[02:59] | I think I’ve stopped the bleeding. | 我已经把血止住了 |
[03:01] | If you still need to be yelled at, I think I can give you some volume. | 如果还想找人教训你 我可以代劳 |
[03:05] | Okay. All right. Give it your best shot. | 好 好 尽全力来吧 |
[03:09] | Get out of that bed! | 从床上下来! |
[03:11] | That’s not your best shot. | 你没尽全力 |
[03:14] | Get your fat, lazy ass out of that rack, Roslin! | 罗丝琳 把你的大屁股从床上挪下来 |
[03:18] | Yes, sir. Okay, sir. Anything you say, sir. | 是 长官 遵命 长官 |
[03:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:27] | Don’t let them see you sweat, Laura. | 别让他们看到你焦虑不安的样子 劳拉 |
[04:21] | Come here. | 过来 |
[04:23] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[04:29] | Come here. | 来吧 |
[04:30] | I’ve got to go back to Colonial One. | 我得回殖民者一号 |
[04:32] | You don’t have to go anywhere. | 你哪都不能去 |
[05:18] | What is that music? Gods. | 这是什么音乐? 天啊 |
[05:22] | What did you just say? | 你刚才说什么? |
[05:25] | Frak. | 惨了 |
[05:30] | Yeah. I’m coming. | 好 来了 |
[05:35] | Hey. Why is the door locked? | 为什么锁门? |
[05:37] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[06:35] | We should go for a mistrial. | 我们应该采取失审这一招 译注:即再次重新审理 |
[06:40] | What? What’s he talking about? | 什么? 他是什么意思? |
[06:44] | What are you talking about? A mistrial? Whatever for? | 你什么意思啊? 失审? 为什么? |
[06:48] | Because we’re losing. | 因为我们处于劣势 |
[06:49] | Not from where I’m standing. | 我可没看出来 |
[06:50] | We’re actually doing quite well. | 我们其实做得很好啊 |
[06:53] | We’re just about to break the prosecution. | 我们就快要把控方压倒了 |
[06:55] | We’ve blown two of their key witnesses out of the water. | 我们已把他们的两名关键证人拉下了马 |
[06:57] | What more do we need to do, for Gods’ sakes? | 我们还要怎么做啊? |
[06:59] | Everyone in that courtroom hates you. Everyone. Including the judges. | 在场的每个人都对你恨之入骨 每个人 包括法官们 |
[07:03] | You didn’t hear what my father just called you. | 你还没听到我父亲叫你什么 |
[07:05] | He called you “a traitorous piece of garbage. “ | 他说你是一个背信弃义的垃圾 |
[07:06] | A man who doesn’t even deserve a trial. | 说你不配得到审判 |
[07:09] | He said that? He actually said that? | 他是那么说的么? 真那么说了? |
[07:11] | Yes, he did. | 对 不错 |
[07:13] | And I don’t think he’s the only one up there. | 我看不只他一个人这么想 |
[07:17] | I agree. Our tactical victories are pissing them off. | 我同意 我们的战术胜利让他们大动肝火 |
[07:21] | Right. So, now, because we’re winning, we’re losing, actually. | 那我们现在得势反倒变成失势了? |
[07:24] | Perverse, isn’t it? One of the reasons why I love what I do. | 有违常理 对吧? 这也是我热爱这份工作的原因之一 |
[07:28] | “Forcing a mistrial may seem of little benefit to either side, | “强行使用失审表面看来 也许对双方都有利 |
[07:32] | “but in fact, it can be a boon to the defense. | 但实际上 对辩方来讲不失为一份恩惠 |
[07:35] | “The prosecution’s shown their hand. At retrial, the defense has | 控方已经摊牌 当复审时 |
[07:38] | “all the tactical advantages | 辩方拥有一切战术优势 |
[07:39] | “and the statistical chances of an acquittal rise by 25%.” | 且被判为无罪的机会 将上升25个百分点” |
[07:45] | “Joseph Adama. “ | 乔瑟夫·亚当玛著 |
[07:46] | “Trial Tactics and Strategies,” page 273. | 第237页上的”审判战术与策略” |
[07:49] | Smart man, your grandfather. | 你的祖父是一位聪明人 |
[07:51] | Yeah, well, I can see why you want a mistrial. | 我明白你为什么要走失审这步棋了 |
[07:54] | I’m sorry. What is that supposed to mean? | 不好意思 你这是什么意思? |
[07:56] | Well, that would be the quickest way, wouldn’t it? | 这是你推卸责任… |
[07:57] | For you to absolve all of your responsibility. | 最快的办法 |
[07:59] | Wash your hands of the whole affair. You get back to your life. | 放下这个烂摊子一走了之 返回到你自己的生活 |
[08:02] | You get back to wherever you get back to. | 你返回到属于你的地方 |
[08:04] | And I get back to a cell, and I have to go through this all over again. | 而我却要回到牢里 再经历一次这种事 |
[08:08] | I can’t physically take that! | 我身体上无法承受这一切了 |
[08:10] | No more games. No mistrials. | 不要策略 不要失审 |
[08:14] | There will be a verdict. | 只求一个判决结果 |
[08:26] | Yesterday marked a surprising | 昨日对盖尤斯·波塔尔博士的审判 |
[08:29] | turn of events in the trial of Dr. Gaius Baltar, | 当泰上校承认杀死了自己妻子时 |
[08:31] | when Colonel Tigh admitted to killing his wife. | 上演了令人惊讶的逆转 |
[08:33] | Before any of you nuggets can even think about flying one of my Raptors, | 在你们这群菜鸟想驾机上天之前 |
[08:36] | you have to know Systems, Electronics, Avionics, | 你们必须熟悉了解飞行系统 电子元件 航空控制系统 |
[08:40] | Navigation, Engine Controls, | 导航系统 引擎控制系统 |
[08:43] | Dradis Configuration, Basic FTL Functions, | 雷达配置 超光速引擎 |
[08:47] | Autopilot Gearing, and Propulsion Systems. | 自动驾驶装置 动力装置 |
[08:54] | The best way to learn that is on a Raptor, | 掌握这些知识最快的办法是要登上猛禽 |
[08:56] | and that means getting your hands dirty. | 就是说要实践操作 |
[08:58] | Move. Come on. | 来吧 |
[09:02] | Come on, come on, come on, come on. | 过来 快 上来 |
[09:10] | Hey, Sam. | 嗨 山姆 |
[09:14] | That song you’re humming. What is that? | 你哼的是什么曲子? |
[09:19] | Oh. Uh… | 哦… |
[09:23] | You know what? I don’t even know. | 连我自己都不知道 |
[09:25] | It’s just something I can’t get out of my head. | 这首曲子一直在我脑中回荡 |
[09:27] | Some way out of here. | 挥之不去 |
[09:33] | I’ve been hearing that. | 我也一直听到这种声音 |
[09:35] | Everywhere. On a boombox, you know? In the bar. | 无处不在 在收音机中 在酒吧里 |
[09:43] | Come here. | 到这边来 |
[09:51] | You hear that song? | 你也听到那首曲子了? |
[09:53] | Yeah. And it’s freaking me out. | 是啊 把我吓坏了 |
[09:56] | I hear it everywhere. I mean… But I can’t really hear it. | 我走到哪里都能听到 可又听不清 |
[09:59] | Do you know what I mean? | 你懂我的意思么? |
[10:01] | Yeah. It’s like you can grab just a part of the melody, | 懂 就像是你刚抓住一段旋律 |
[10:03] | and then it goes away, like it’s something from… | 而它又马上消失了 像是一段… |
[10:05] | BOTH: Childhood. | 童年的记忆 |
[10:08] | Exactly. | 正是 |
[10:09] | Yo, Anders! Do you need a frakking invitation? | 安德斯! 你还用我他妈叫你吗? |
[10:14] | Move it! | 快来! |
[10:16] | All right. No reason to get excited. | 来啦 用不着那么激动吧 |
[10:30] | Well, congratulations. You survived your first Doloxan treatment. | 恭喜你 你从你的第一次 “呔唠醺”疗法中挺了过来 |
[10:36] | Talk about the cure being worse than the disease. | 真是以毒攻毒啊 |
[10:39] | Well, next time, bring a book or some paperwork. | 下次带本书或一些书面文件 |
[10:41] | It would help keep your mind off of it, | 这样有助于帮你分散注意力 |
[10:42] | and it would also help keep your blood pressure down. | 还能帮助降压 |
[10:44] | Yeah, right. | 可得了吧 |
[10:46] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, | 失陪了 |
[10:47] | I do have some other patients. | 我还有其他病人 |
[10:48] | All right. Go. | 好 去吧 |
[10:51] | Oh, Gods. | 真要命 |
[11:04] | Hera! | 赫拉! |
[11:20] | COTTLE: What’s going on? | 怎么回事? |
[11:25] | You’re both freaking out at the same time? | 你们俩怎么同时惊叫了起来? |
[11:31] | We need a moment. Take this off. Get this off me, please. | 我们要单独呆一会 请把这东西拿下来 |
[11:35] | Will somebody please tell me what the hell is going on? | 谁能告诉我到底怎么回事? |
[11:54] | You can go outside. Thank you. We’ll be fine. Shut the door. | 出去吧 谢谢 我们不会有事 把门关上 |
[11:58] | GUARD: Yes, ma’am. | 是 阁下 |
[12:04] | I’m sorry about the shackles. | 不好意思 给你带上了手铐 |
[12:10] | Were you with us a moment ago? | 刚才你是否和我们… |
[12:14] | In the lobby of the opera house? | 在一座歌剧院的大厅里? |
[12:20] | I’ll take that as a yes, by the look on your face. | 看你脸上的表情 我想是了 |
[12:23] | I was there, too. And so was Hera. | 我当时也在场 赫拉也在 |
[12:28] | That shouldn’t be possible. | 那是不可能的 |
[12:32] | Add it to the list. | 不可能的事多着呢 |
[12:36] | Were you trying to reach Hera? | 你当时是想得到赫拉么? |
[12:38] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[12:42] | I just knew that I had to protect her with my life. | 我只知道自己 要竭尽全力保护她 |
[12:52] | I’m telling you, Bill, they’ve put the music in the ship. I can hear it. | 我告诉你 比尔 他们在这船上放音乐 我能听到 |
[12:59] | I believe you. I’ll look into it. | 我相信你 我会调查一下 |
[13:02] | You’ll look into it? | 你会调查? |
[13:03] | You’ll look into it? | 你会调查? |
[13:04] | I am here telling you there is Cylon sabotage aboard our ship! | 我可是在说赛昂人在我们的船上搞破坏 |
[13:08] | Sabotage? With music? | 用音乐搞破坏? |
[13:10] | I know, I know. | 我自己也不是很明白 |
[13:12] | I can’t quite understand it myself, but there’s too much confusion. | 不过有许多事情令人迷惑不解 |
[13:17] | I promise I’ll look into it. | 我保证会去调查的 |
[13:19] | Now, I have to get to court. | 现在我要去法庭了 |
[13:24] | Okay. | 好 |
[13:28] | Okay. | 好 |
[13:30] | You go to court. | 去法庭吧 |
[13:46] | There must be some kind of way out of here. | 一定有出去的办法 |
[13:50] | Do you recognize this document, Lieutenant? | 你认识这份文件吗 中尉? |
[13:55] | Yes, I do. | 是的 认识 |
[13:57] | It’s a death list issued on New Caprica by the office of the President. | 这是一份由新卡布里卡上总统办公室签发的死刑名单 |
[14:03] | Who signed this document? | 是谁签署的这份文件? |
[14:06] | President Gaius Baltar. | 盖尤斯·波塔尔总统 |
[14:10] | Could it be a forgery? | 它有可能是伪造的吗? |
[14:12] | No. | 不可能 |
[14:14] | And how do you know that it cannot be a forgery? | 你怎么知道不是伪造的? |
[14:21] | Because I was there. I saw him sign it. | 因为当时我在场亲眼看他签的字 |
[14:22] | BALTAR: What? | 什么? |
[14:24] | What are you talking about? You weren’t there! That’s a lie! | 你在胡说什么? 你不在场! 真是谎话连篇 |
[14:26] | That’s a total fabrication! | 完全是在捏造事实 |
[14:28] | FRANKS: Order! | 肃静! |
[14:30] | I saw him sign it. | 我看到他签了字 |
[14:32] | Describe the scene, would you? | 描述一下当时的情况 好吗? |
[14:36] | The Cylons brought the document to the Presidential office. | 赛昂人把这份文件 带到了总统办公室 |
[14:42] | They’d already selected the names. | 他们已经选定了名字 |
[14:45] | One of them, I believe it was a Three, | 他们当中一人 我相信是一名三号 |
[14:48] | gave the list to the President and said, | 她把那份名单递给总统 然后说道: |
[14:53] | “Here are the people that are going to be executed. Please, sign this. “ | “这些是即将被处决的人 请签字” |
[14:57] | He looked at the list, he saw all the names, | 他看着名单 看到名单上的名字 |
[15:01] | and then he signed it. | 然后签了字 |
[15:03] | Did he protest? I mean, did he argue? | 他反对过吗? 他是否争执过? |
[15:05] | Did he offer any resistance whatsoever? | 是否做出了任何反抗举动? |
[15:10] | Sign it! | 签字 |
[15:11] | I won’t do it. | 我不会签的 |
[15:13] | You’re going to have to salve your consciences some other way. | 去找别的方法减轻你的负罪感吧 |
[15:16] | Sign it! Sign your name! Sign it! | 签字! 签上你的名字! 签上! |
[15:23] | No. He never did. | 没有 他从没那么做过 |
[15:25] | Oh, Felix. | 菲里克斯 |
[15:27] | Oh, Felix. What are you doing? | 菲里克斯 你这是干什么? |
[15:30] | Get that out of my face… | 拿到一边去 |
[15:32] | Gaius, it’s okay, we’ll get him on cross. | 盖尤斯 我们在诘问的时候再揭穿他 |
[15:33] | Counsel, will you control your client? | 律师 让你的委托人克制一下好吗? |
[15:35] | Look, it’s no secret! | 这不是什么新鲜事 |
[15:36] | Quiet. The whole fleet knows this man tried | 安静 整个舰队都知道这个人 |
[15:38] | to stab me through the neck! And you missed! Butterfingers! | 想除我而后快 你没得手! 蠢货! |
[15:43] | Sorry, Your Honors. Shut up. | 抱歉 法官大人 闭嘴 |
[15:44] | No further questions. | 没有问题了 |
[16:05] | Your witness, Counselor. | 该你讯问证人了 律师 |
[16:11] | No questions. | 我没有问题 |
[16:13] | What? | 什么?! |
[16:16] | What, are you… | 你怎么… |
[16:17] | The witness is dismissed. | 证人退庭 |
[16:19] | BALTAR: Oh, great. | 这可好 |
[16:23] | BALTAR: What the hell are you doing? | 你这是干什么? |
[16:25] | Listen, it’s your word against his right now. | 你们俩现在是各执一词 |
[16:26] | If he’s decided to perjure himself, there’s nothing we can do to change that now. | 如果他已决定做伪证 我们也无能为力 |
[16:30] | We’ll have to adjust our strategy. | 我们要调整一下策略 |
[16:49] | Is the defense prepared to present their case? | 辩方做好辩护准备了吗? |
[17:01] | Your Honors. | 法官大人… |
[17:03] | At this time, if it please the court, | 现在 如果庭上允许 |
[17:08] | I would like to offer a motion. | 我想提出一个动议 |
[17:10] | The defense would like to move for a mistrial. | 辩方想要提议失审 |
[17:13] | No! We do not want a mistrial! I do not want a mistrial! | 不 我们不想要失审 我不要失审 |
[17:18] | Gaius Baltar! | 盖尤斯·波塔尔! |
[17:20] | Behave, Dr. Baltar. | 注意举止 波塔尔博士 |
[17:23] | On what grounds, Counselor? | 以什么为依据 律师? |
[17:25] | On the grounds that one of the panel | 庭上一位法官 |
[17:28] | has already prejudged the outcome of this trial and determined the guilt | 已对审判结果做出预断 (译注:即提前决定) |
[17:34] | of the defendant. | 并裁定被告有罪 |
[17:36] | ADAMA: That’s a very serious charge, Mr. Lampkin. | 这可是一项非常严重的指控 拉姆金先生 |
[17:40] | Which judge? | 哪位法官? |
[17:42] | That would be you, Admiral. | 那就是你 上将 |
[17:47] | And to prove it, I need to take the unusual step | 为了证明此事 我要采取非常措施 |
[17:51] | of calling Mr. Lee Adama to the stand. | 传李·亚当玛先生出庭作证 |
[17:57] | You’ve got to be frakking kidding me. | 你他妈在开玩笑吧 |
[17:59] | Gaeta sunk us. | 盖塔已把我们推下水 |
[18:00] | This is the only way we’re going to win. | 我们惟有以此才能取胜 |
[18:01] | I will not testify against my father. | 我不会做出对我父亲不利的证言 |
[18:04] | That is your choice. Either way, I’m putting you on the stand. | 那由你来决定 无论如何 我都要让你出庭作证 |
[18:09] | Your Honors. This is completely improper. | 法官大人 这样做根本不合适 |
[18:12] | Counsel cannot testify at trial under any circumstances. | 法律顾问在任何情况下 都不能出庭作证 |
[18:15] | I can cite at least seven precedents off the top of my head. | 我随口可以举出至少七个这样的先例 |
[18:25] | Call your witness, Counselor. | 传唤你的证人 律师 |
[18:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:30] | Mr. Adama. | 亚当玛先生 |
[18:48] | Mr. Adama, did you meet with your father, Admiral Adama, four days ago? | 亚当玛先生 你是否与你的父亲亚当玛上将在四天前见过面? |
[19:00] | Yes. | 是的 |
[19:01] | At that meeting, did Admiral Adama express an opinion | 在那次见面的时候 亚当玛上将是否就被告应否 |
[19:06] | as to whether the defendant deserved a trial? | 得到审判这一点发表过个人看法? |
[19:15] | All I’m looking for is the truth, here, Mr. Adama. Let’s have it. | 我只想知道事实真相 亚当玛先生 请讲 |
[19:21] | I’m waiting. Answer the question. | 我在等着 回答问题 |
[19:28] | You swore an oath as an officer of the court. | 你以军官的身份 曾在这法庭上发过誓 |
[19:30] | If you don’t answer the question, you hold the entire system of justice… | 如果你不回答问题 你就会使整套司法体制… |
[19:34] | What frakking system? | 什么他妈的体制? |
[19:36] | Mr. Adama! | 亚当玛先生! |
[19:42] | I’m sorry, Your Honor. | 抱歉 法官大人 |
[19:44] | Please excuse my associate. | 请原谅我的同事 |
[19:49] | All right, all right. I’ll try something else. | 好吧 好吧 我换个问题 |
[19:56] | Do you believe that the defendant deserves a fair trial? | 你认为被告应得到公正的审判吗? |
[20:09] | As a matter of fact, I do. Why? | 事实上 我认为是的 为什么? |
[20:12] | Well, aside from the fact that everyone deserves a fair trial, | 抛开每人都理应得到 公正的审判这一事实不说 |
[20:15] | I also happen to believe that he is not guilty of the charges | 我恰恰相信他没有罪 |
[20:17] | and should be acquitted. | 应当被无罪释放 |
[20:18] | Your Honors, I must insist on an exception here! | 法官大人 我必须坚持反对 |
[20:21] | He cannot testify in this manner. It’s completely improper. | 他不能采用这种方式作证 这根本不合适 |
[20:24] | I agree. He can make his arguments | 我同意 他可以在结案陈词中 |
[20:25] | in closing statements, not on the stand. | 阐述此观点 不能在作证时说 |
[20:28] | I’m inclined to agree with the prosecution. | 我同意控方所说的这一点 |
[20:30] | CASSIDY: Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:32] | You can appeal to the President if you feel that this influences the verdict. | 如果你认为此做法影响了判决结果 你可以向总统上诉 |
[20:36] | But I, for one, | 但就我个人来讲… |
[20:39] | would like to hear this witness testify. | 想听一下这位证人作证 |
[20:42] | MALE JUDGE: I would second that. | 我赞成 |
[20:45] | Continue. | 继续 |
[20:47] | Thank you, Your Honors. | 谢谢 法官大人 |
[20:50] | Mr. Adama? | 亚当玛先生 |
[20:52] | Mr. Adama! | 亚当玛先生 |
[20:54] | Yes? | 在 |
[20:57] | Why do you believe that the defendant, Gaius Baltar, deserves to be acquitted? | 你为何认为被告盖尤斯·波塔尔是无罪的? |
[21:06] | Well, because the evidence does not support the charges. | 因为没有证据能证明他所受到的指控 |
[21:10] | Come on. | 不是吧 |
[21:13] | Did the defendant make mistakes? | 被告有过错吗? |
[21:17] | Sure. He did. | 当然有 |
[21:19] | Serious mistakes. But did he actually commit any crimes? | 严重的错误 但他真的犯了什么罪吗? |
[21:22] | Did he commit treason? No. | 他犯了叛国罪吗? 没有 |
[21:26] | I mean, it was an impossible situation. | 当时的情况非人力可抗拒 |
[21:28] | When the Cylons arrived, what could he possibly do? | 当赛昂人到来之时 他又能怎么办? |
[21:30] | What could anyone have done? | 谁又能做些什么? |
[21:33] | I mean, ask yourself. What would you have done? | 各位扪心自问 你们会怎么做? |
[21:36] | What would you have done? | 你们又能做些什么? |
[21:40] | If he had refused to surrender, the Cylons would have probably | 如果他拒绝投降 赛昂人可能当即 |
[21:42] | nuked the planet right then and there. | 就会用核弹炸平整个星球 |
[21:45] | So, did he appear to cooperate with the Cylons? Sure. | 他和赛昂人合作了? 当然 |
[21:50] | So did hundreds of others. | 其他数百名民众也一样 |
[21:53] | What’s the difference between him and them? | 他和他们又有什么不同? |
[21:59] | The President issued a blanket pardon. | 总统发布了一条集体赦免令 |
[22:02] | They were all forgiven. No questions asked. | 他们都被赦免了 未被审问 |
[22:05] | Colonel Tigh. | 泰上校 |
[22:08] | Colonel Tigh used suicide bombers and killed dozens of people. Forgiven. | 泰上校利用自杀式炸弹袭击者杀死了几十人 被赦免 |
[22:13] | Lieutenant Agathon and Chief Tyrol. | 阿格森中尉和蒂罗尔轮机长 |
[22:15] | They murdered an officer on the Pegasus. Forgiven. | 他们在帕伽索斯上杀害了一名军官 被赦免 |
[22:18] | The Admiral… The Admiral instituted a military coup d’etat | 上将 上将针对总统发动了一场… |
[22:22] | against the President. | 军事政变 |
[22:24] | Forgiven. | 被赦免 |
[22:27] | And me? | 而我呢? |
[22:30] | Well… | 呃 |
[22:32] | Where do I begin? | 我该从何说起? |
[22:37] | I shot down a civilian passenger ship. | 我击落了一艘民用船 |
[22:40] | The Olympic Carrier. Over a thousand people on board. Forgiven. | 奥林匹克号 船上载有千余名民众 被赦免 |
[22:44] | I raised my weapon to a superior officer. | 我把枪口对准上级 |
[22:47] | Committed an act of mutiny. Forgiven. | 发动兵变 被赦免 |
[22:49] | And then, on the very day when Baltar surrendered to those Cylons, | 而就在波塔尔向赛昂人俯首称臣的那天 |
[22:52] | I, as commander of the Pegasus, jumped away! | 我作为帕伽索斯的指挥官临阵脱逃 |
[22:55] | I left everybody on that planet, alone, undefended, for months! | 把手无寸铁的民众单独丢在那颗星球上达数月之久 |
[22:59] | I even tried to persuade the Admiral never to return. | 我甚至还劝说上将永远不要回来 |
[23:03] | To abandon you all there for good. | 为求自保 把你们全丢在这里 |
[23:06] | If I’d had my way, nobody would have made it off that planet. | 如果按我说的去做 没人能离开那颗星球 |
[23:11] | I’m the coward. I’m the traitor. | 我才是懦夫 我才是叛徒 |
[23:15] | I’m forgiven. | 而我被赦免了 |
[23:19] | I’d say we’re very forgiving of mistakes. | 我不得不说 我们对待错误很宽容 |
[23:22] | We make our own laws now, our own justice, | 我们制定了自己的法律 自己的司法 |
[23:25] | and we’ve been pretty creative at finding ways to let people off the hook | 而从偷窃到谋杀 我们在寻找使大家 |
[23:28] | for everything from theft to murder. | 免受法律制裁的方法上极富创造力 |
[23:30] | And we’ve had to be. Because… | 我们只能这样 因为… |
[23:34] | Because we’re not a civilization anymore. | 因为我们不再是一个文明的社会 |
[23:37] | We are a gang. And we’re on the run. | 我们是一群乌合之众 我们在逃亡 |
[23:41] | And we have to fight to survive! We have to break rules! | 我们必须拼命活下来 必须破例 |
[23:45] | We have to bend laws! We have to improvise! | 必须枉法 必须因人而异 |
[23:50] | But not this time. No. | 可这次却不行 不行 |
[23:53] | Not this time. | 这次不行 |
[23:55] | Not for Gaius Baltar. | 对盖尤斯·波塔尔就不行 |
[23:58] | No. You! | 不 你! |
[24:00] | You have to die. | 你必须死 |
[24:01] | You have to die because, well, because we don’t like you very much. | 你必须死 因为我们非常不喜欢你 |
[24:06] | Because you’re arrogant. Because you’re weak. | 因为你自大 因为你软弱 |
[24:10] | Because you’re a coward. | 因为你是一个孬种 |
[24:13] | And we, the mob, we want to throw you out the airlock | 我们是暴民 我们要把你扔出过渡舱 |
[24:15] | because you didn’t stand up to the Cylons and get yourself killed in the process | 因为你没有反抗赛昂人 没有光荣牺牲 |
[24:19] | That’s justice now! | 这就是现在的司法 |
[24:21] | You should have been killed back on New Caprica, | 你就应该在新卡布里卡上丧命 |
[24:23] | but since you had the temerity to live, we’re going to execute you now! | 可因为你苟且偷生 我们就要处决你 |
[24:27] | That’s justice! | 这就是司法! |
[24:33] | Order. Order! | 肃静 肃静 |
[24:43] | This case… | 这个案件… |
[24:46] | This case is built on emotion. On anger. | 是建立在私人情感之上 建立在愤怒… |
[24:50] | Bitterness. Vengeance. | 怨恨… 报复之上 |
[24:52] | But most of all, it is built on shame. | 然而最根本的 还是建立在耻辱之上 |
[24:56] | It’s about the shame | 是在那颗星球上 |
[24:58] | of what we did to ourselves back on that planet. | 我们对自己人那些所作所为的耻辱 |
[25:03] | And it’s about the guilt | 是我们之中… |
[25:06] | of those of us who ran away. | 那些充当逃兵的人的内疚 |
[25:11] | Who ran away. | 那些充当逃兵的人 |
[25:16] | And we are trying to dump all that guilt and all that shame onto one man, | 而我们却要把全部罪责与耻辱 都推卸到那一个人身上 |
[25:21] | and then flush him out the airlock | 然后把他冲出过渡舱 |
[25:22] | and hope that, that just gets rid of it all! | 希望这一切都随之而去 |
[25:26] | So that we can live with ourselves. | 这样我们就能够心安理得 |
[25:30] | But that won’t work. | 这样做是徒劳的 |
[25:33] | That won’t work. That’s not justice. | 是徒劳的 那不是公正 |
[25:38] | Not to me. | 对我来说不是 |
[25:42] | Not to me. | 对我来说不是 |
[25:50] | No further questions. | 没有问题了 |
[25:53] | Your Honors, I wish to reiterate my strong exception | 法官大人 我希望再次重申一下 |
[25:55] | to defense counsel’s testimony. | 我强烈反对辩方法律顾问作证 |
[25:57] | FRANKS: Exception noted. | 我们已经注意到了 |
[25:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:00] | Did you want to cross-examine the witness? | 你想诘问证人吗? |
[26:03] | I have no questions for defense counsel. | 我没有问题要问辩方法律顾问 |
[26:06] | FRANKS: Witness is excused. | 证人请退庭 |
[26:09] | Do you want to call any other witnesses? | 你还要传唤其他证人吗? |
[26:15] | Your Honors, | 法官大人 |
[26:17] | I don’t wish to belabor this any longer. | 我不想再拖延下去了 |
[26:20] | The defense rests. | 辩方停止辩护 |
[26:23] | FRANKS: Very well. | 很好 |
[26:25] | This court will adjourn to consider a verdict. | 法庭休庭 商议判决 |
[26:30] | What a glorious moment in jurisprudence. | 这真是法学史上一个辉煌的时刻 |
[26:45] | You did a great job. | 你做得很好 |
[26:57] | GUARD: All rise! | 全体起立 |
[27:19] | Before I read the verdict, I’d like to make one thing clear. | 在宣布判决结果之前 我想先说明一件事 |
[27:24] | Like everything human, justice is imperfect. | 如同人类一样 司法制度并非尽善尽美 |
[27:29] | It’s flawed. | 它有瑕疵 |
[27:32] | But it’s those very imperfections | 然而正是这些不足之处 |
[27:34] | that separates us from the machines. | 使得我们有别于那些机器 |
[27:38] | And maybe even makes us a species worth saving. | 甚至可能让我们成为一个值得挽救的物种 |
[27:47] | The defendant will rise. | 被告请起立 |
[28:01] | Gaius Baltar, | 盖尤斯·波塔尔 |
[28:04] | after carefully weighing the evidence, | 在认真权衡证据之后 |
[28:06] | this tribunal, on a vote of three to two, | 本庭以3票对2票的投票结果… |
[28:12] | finds you not guilty. | 宣判你无罪 |
[28:29] | You earned it. Watch out. | 你赢了 当心 |
[28:35] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[28:36] | I always knew that I was going to be acquitted. | 我就知道我是无罪的 |
[28:38] | The fact that I’ve been found innocent shouldn’t disguise in any way | 但即便判我无罪也无法掩盖… |
[28:41] | that this trial has been a total pantomime. | 这场审判是 一次彻头彻尾的暗箱操作 |
[28:45] | Admiral! We’ve got to get him out of here! | 上将 得把他弄出去! |
[28:59] | Down! Get him down! | 下来 让他下来 |
[29:03] | Get him back! Get him out of here! | 让他回来 把他弄出去! |
[29:11] | I knew right from the very start that if there was a way to demonstrate | 我从一开始就知道总有办法证明… |
[29:15] | the sheer… What’s the word I’m looking for? | 这一套纯属… 那个词叫什么来着? |
[29:18] | “Hypocrisy. ” “Hypocrisy” is the word I’m looking for. | 弄虚作假 我说的就是弄虚作假 |
[29:21] | Hypocrisy of the prosecution’s case, | 控方的证据弄虚作假 |
[29:23] | then, really, the judges had no other option but to find me not guilty. | 法官们别无选择 只能判我无罪 |
[29:27] | Well, your boundless confidence provided us with great solace | 你信心十足的样子在整个过程中 |
[29:30] | throughout the proceedings. | 给予我们莫大的安慰 |
[29:31] | Look, I want to thank you both. | 谢谢你们俩 |
[29:34] | Truly. | 真的 |
[29:35] | From the bottom of my heart. I am very, very grateful | 我从心底十分感激你们为我所做的一切 |
[29:38] | for all you’ve done. | 个人来讲… |
[29:40] | On a personal note, if I could have seen the Admiral squirm just a little bit more | 我能再看会上将那坐立不安的样子 |
[29:44] | it wouldn’t have hurt. Now, you listen! | 我也无所谓 你给听好 |
[29:51] | Don’t push it, Doctor. | 别得了便宜还卖乖 博士 |
[29:56] | Fine. | 好 |
[29:59] | Romo, perhaps we could have a chat. | 罗默 我们可能应该谈一下 |
[30:03] | I’ve thought about maybe doing a book tour around the fleet. | 能否在舰队里举行一个签售活动 |
[30:06] | And there’s the publishing rights. There are issues about my security, | 还有版权问题 |
[30:09] | where I’m going to live, what I’m going to do. | 还有我住行的安全问题 |
[30:11] | Since we forged this great relationship during the trial, | 既然咱们通过这场审判 建立了这么深厚的友谊 |
[30:14] | I thought, you know, who better to… Think about… | 我想还有谁比你们更… |
[30:17] | Actually, now that the fleet’s legal system is in place, | 事实上 舰队的法律制度已经健全 |
[30:21] | my not-so-inconsiderable talents are required elsewhere. | 其他地方还需要我这不顾他人安危的天份 |
[30:26] | So, I’m afraid this is the end of our journey. | 所以恐怕我们的缘分到此了 |
[30:30] | What? Wait a minute. What… What about me? | 等一下 等… 那我呢? |
[30:35] | Wait a minute. Wait. Please. | 请等一下 等等 |
[30:37] | Think about this for a second. | 你们想一下 |
[30:42] | Where am I going to live? What am I going to do? | 我要住在哪里? 我该怎么办? |
[30:44] | How am I going to survive? | 我要怎么活下去啊? |
[30:48] | Much as I hate to use a cat metaphor, Doctor, | 我不想用”一只猫”的那个比喻 博士 |
[30:55] | I think you’ll land on your feet. | 我想你会找到栖身之所的 |
[31:00] | Close the door on your way out. | 出去的时候把门关上 |
[31:10] | Romo, one thing… | 罗默 还有件事 |
[31:13] | When you put me on the stand, | 当你让我出庭作证的时候 |
[31:16] | did you know what was going to happen? | 你已经知道结果了么? |
[31:23] | I knew you were an honest man, Mr. Adama, | 我知道你是一个诚实的人 亚当玛先生 |
[31:26] | much unlike your grandfather. | 一点也不像你的祖父 |
[32:05] | Gaius Baltar is innocent. | 盖尤斯·波塔尔是无辜的 |
[32:08] | Just the sound of that makes my skin crawl. | 单听这么一说 我都浑身难受 |
[32:15] | Not guilty is not the same as innocent. | 无罪并不等于无辜 |
[32:20] | Must have been particularly difficult for you. | 一定是让你很伤脑筋吧 |
[32:23] | What, you just… | 你就… |
[32:26] | You couldn’t get the other two guys to budge? | 不能让其他两个人做出让步么? |
[32:34] | You voted for his acquittal, didn’t you? | 你投了无罪 对吧? |
[32:39] | I hate to say it. | 我不想这么说 |
[32:41] | Defense made their case. | 辩方的理由充分 |
[32:44] | Prosecution didn’t. | 控方就不行了 |
[32:50] | Gaius Baltar is a traitor. We both know that. | 且不说这次审判的结果 你我都心知肚明 |
[32:55] | Regardless of the outcome of his trial. | 盖尤斯·波塔尔是个叛徒 |
[33:03] | No one’s asking anyone to forget. | 这并不是说 就让大家忘记… |
[33:06] | Or to forgive. | 或饶恕这一切 |
[33:13] | But we have to look to the future. | 但我们必须向前看 |
[33:19] | Mr. Gaeta. Sir? | 盖塔先生 是 长官 |
[33:23] | Commence jump prep. | 开始跳跃准备 |
[33:25] | We’re going to the lonian Nebula. | 我们去爱奥尼亚星云 |
[33:28] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[33:43] | Excuse me. | 请原谅 |
[33:46] | GAETA: Jump coordinates have been distributed, sir. | 跳跃坐标已传达完毕 长官 |
[33:49] | All fleet ships show green for jump formation delta. | 各船显示D式跳跃阵型 |
[33:52] | Initiate jump. | 开始跳跃 |
[33:53] | Aye, sir. | 是 长官 |
[33:54] | Jumping in three, two, one… | 跳跃倒计时 三 二 一 |
[33:59] | Jump. | 跳跃 |
[34:08] | GAETA: Jump complete. | 完成跳跃 |
[34:11] | All fleet ships reporting in, sir. | 各船报告完毕 长官 |
[34:13] | Very well, Mr. Gaeta. | 非常好 盖塔先生 |
[34:16] | Commence dradis scan. | 开始雷达扫描 |
[34:18] | Let’s see what’s out there. | 查看周围情况 |
[34:24] | Uh… | 呃 |
[34:26] | Oh… | 哦 |
[34:39] | ADAMA: Sitrep! GAETA: Sensors show major power fluctuations. | 报告情况 我们的传感器显示有巨大的能量波动 |
[34:42] | Checking on fleet. | 正检查整个舰队 |
[34:45] | MAN: Guards, two feet over! | 守卫 两英尺远 |
[35:04] | RACETRACK: Nuggets on me! Nuggets on me! | 菜鸟跟我来! 菜鸟跟我来! |
[35:08] | CALLY: If you have a flashlight, turn it on! | 有手电筒就 打开 |
[35:10] | GAETA: Check auxiliary power. | 检查辅助电源 |
[35:12] | DUALLA: We have negative auxiliary power. We’re on batteries only. | 我们没有辅助电源 只是在靠电池维持 |
[35:15] | ADAMA: Get ready for an engine restart. | 做好引擎再启动准备 |
[35:44] | Gaius, it’s okay. Come with me. | 盖尤斯 别怕 跟我来 |
[35:47] | Where are you taking me to? | 你们要带我去哪里? |
[35:48] | To your new life. Come on. | 寻找你的新生 来吧 |
[36:49] | TYROL: Come on, let’s get the power back up. | 来吧! 把电力恢复! |
[36:51] | Come on, people, move it around, you know what to do. | 大家动起来 你们知道该怎么做 |
[37:23] | RACETRACK: Come on. Get yourself together! | 大家靠在一起 |
[37:25] | There must be some kind of way out of here. | 一定有出去的办法 |
[37:26] | RACETRACK: Be careful where you walk. | 小心脚下 |
[37:27] | There’s lots of equipment around. It’s all live. | 到处都是设备 都是连电的 |
[37:34] | Said the joker to the thief. | 小丑对小偷如是说 |
[37:45] | There’s too much confusion here. | 这里混乱不堪 |
[38:05] | I can’t get no relief. | 让我一刻不得闲 |
[38:56] | This isn’t happening. | 这不是真的 |
[39:02] | Please, tell me this isn’t happening. | 求你告诉我这不是真的 |
[39:12] | So, that’s it. | 原来如此 |
[39:16] | After all this time. | 在历尽艰险之后 |
[39:19] | A switch goes off just like that. | 开关就这样一变 |
[39:27] | Whoa! | 哇 |
[39:30] | No way. | 不是吧 |
[39:33] | I don’t believe this. I’m not buying this. This is… | 我不信 我才不信 这是… |
[39:37] | It’s a trick. Come on, we’re not… | 这是骗人的把戏 拜托 我们可不是… |
[39:48] | What is that… | 那是什么… |
[39:50] | What is that song? | 那首曲子是什么来着? |
[40:14] | All right! That’s enough, Gods damn it! | 妈了个巴子的! 够了! |
[40:24] | Deadbolt that frakking door! | 把门都他妈的锁上! |
[40:41] | Forty years in the service. | 入伍40年 |
[40:44] | Forty years. | 40年 |
[40:47] | Two wars. | 参加过两次大战 |
[40:50] | Combat. | 参与作战 |
[40:52] | Locked in that dungeon on New Caprica. | 在新卡布里卡上被关在那座地牢里 |
[40:56] | Ellen. | 艾伦 |
[41:00] | My Gods… | 我的天 |
[41:04] | What about Ellen? | 那艾伦又算作是什么? |
[41:06] | No, no, no. | 不 不 |
[41:09] | Not after all this. | 不可能 |
[41:12] | Not after the Resistance | 不可能在反抗… |
[41:15] | and the occupation. | 和占领之后还会这样 |
[41:18] | Not after watching my friends die, one after another, for frakking this? | 看着我的朋友一个个死去 就是他妈为了这个结果? |
[41:22] | Sam… You stay the hell away from me. | 山姆… 离我远点 |
[41:25] | You all just stay the frak away from me. | 你们都他妈离我远点 |
[41:27] | Sam… | 山姆 |
[41:29] | It’s true. | 是真的 |
[41:34] | We’re Cylons. | 我们是赛昂人 |
[41:38] | And we have been from the start. | 从一开始就是 |
[41:50] | ROSLIN: Admiral, what’s going on? | 上将 这是怎么回事? |
[41:51] | Some kind of power surge. | 好象是电涌吧 |
[41:53] | Give me a damage report, immediately. | 立即给我损坏报告 |
[41:56] | The power outage is fleet-wide, Admiral. | 断电是整个舰队范围的 |
[42:03] | It was also simultaneously restored to all ships. | 所有船只几乎是同时恢复电力 |
[42:05] | Admiral. Admiral! | 上将 上将! |
[42:07] | Dradis contact! | 雷达上出现目标 |
[42:09] | Massive Cylon fleet on intercept course! | 拦截航道上出现大规模赛昂舰队 |
[42:11] | Mr. Gaeta, sound action stations immediately. | 盖塔先生 立即下令各就各位 |
[42:13] | XO, I want emergency jump for the entire fleet. | 副长 全体舰队紧急跳跃 |
[42:16] | Sir, all fleet ships were powered down during the outage. | 长官 全体舰队在断电期间都消耗了动力 |
[42:20] | It will take at least 20 minutes to spool up the FTL drives. | 至少要用20分钟才能启动超光速引擎 |
[42:22] | We just don’t have 20 minutes. | 我们没有20分钟 |
[42:25] | Action stations, action stations, | 各就各位 各就各位 |
[42:27] | set Condition 1 throughout the ship. | 全体舰队一级戒备 |
[42:28] | This is not a drill. All Viper pilots report to your Vipers immediately. | 这不是演习 所有蝮蛇机驾驶员登机 |
[42:32] | Inbound Cylon fleet. | 赛昂舰队袭来 |
[42:33] | I repeat. Action stations, action stations, | 重复 各就各位 各就各位 |
[42:35] | set Condition 1 throughout the ship. | 全体舰队一级戒备 |
[42:37] | This is not a drill. | 这不是演习 |
[42:39] | Gods. | 天啊 |
[42:40] | What are we going to do? | 我们该怎么办? |
[42:44] | The ship is under attack. We do our jobs. | 卡拉狄加受袭 我们各司其职 |
[42:48] | Report to your stations. | 到各自的岗位报到 |
[42:50] | Report to stations? | 到岗位报到? |
[42:53] | My name is Saul Tigh. I am an officer in the Colonial Fleet. | 我叫少·泰 我是殖民舰队的一名军官 |
[42:58] | Whatever else I am, | 不论我还是什么 |
[43:01] | whatever else it means, that’s the man I want to be. | 不论这名字还有什么别的意义 我只想成为这个人 |
[43:06] | And if I die today, that’s the man I’ll be. | 如果我今天死了 我也要以这个身份死去 |
[43:35] | Where the hell have you been? I’ll tell you later. | 你到底去哪了? 一会再告诉你 |
[43:37] | Get that bird in the tube! Get those steps off! Get those steps off! | 把那架战机送进管道 把那梯子撤了! 把那梯子撤了! |
[43:40] | Come on! All right, everybody. We’re under attack! | 动起来 大家各就各位 我们被攻击了 |
[43:43] | Let’s go! Let’s go! | 快快 |
[44:09] | Arm and load all nuclear weapons. | 装备好所有核武器 |
[44:11] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[44:22] | It’s good to see you, Colonel. | 见到你真好 上校 |
[44:24] | Good to be here, Admiral. | 很高兴来到这里 上将 |
[44:25] | You can count on me. | 你可以信赖我 |
[44:28] | I’ve never doubted it. | 这我从没怀疑过 |
[44:29] | I’m here if you need me, Madam President. | 有事就请吩咐 总统阁下 |
[44:41] | MAN: “There must be some way out of here” | 一定有出去的办法 |
[44:45] | Said the joker to the thief | 小丑对小偷如是说 |
[44:49] | “There’s too much confusion” | 这里的一切混乱不堪 |
[44:53] | Alert Vipers are away. | 待战机已出发 |
[44:55] | “I can’t get no relief” | 想不清楚 |
[44:56] | Who’s in Viper 3? | 谁在驾驶3号蝮蛇机? |
[44:58] | “Businessmen, they drink my wine | 商人畅饮我的酒 |
[45:00] | “Plowmen dig my earth | 农夫刨挖我的地 |
[45:04] | “None of them along the line | 但他们没人 |
[45:08] | “Know what any of it is worth” | 懂得那些东西的意义 |
[45:15] | Galactica, Apollo. | 卡拉狄加 我是阿波罗 |
[45:17] | I’m in Viper 3. I have a bogey at my 10. | 我在驾驶蝮蛇3号机 十点钟方向有不明飞船 |
[45:19] | I’m gonna go check it out. | 我去查看一下 |
[45:27] | “No reason to get excited” | 没必要如此激动 |
[45:31] | The thief he kindly spoke | 小偷悠闲地说道 |
[45:36] | Where’d he go? | 他去了哪里? |
[45:38] | Where the frak did you go? | 你他妈的去了哪里? |
[45:43] | But you and I, we’ve been through that | 你我早是过来人 |
[45:47] | And this is not our fate | 我们的命运不只于此 |
[45:51] | Whoa! What the frak! | 怎么他妈回事? |
[45:55] | The hour is getting late | 时间已经不早了 |
[46:23] | Hi, Lee. | 李 |
[46:25] | Kara? | 卡拉? |
[46:27] | Don’t freak out. It really is me. | 别怕 真的是我啦 |
[46:32] | It’s gonna be okay. | 没事的 |
[46:36] | I’ve been to Earth. | 我到过地球了 |
[46:40] | I know where it is, and I’m gonna take us there. | 我知道它在哪里 我会带大家去那里 |
[46:47] | MAN: All along the watchtower | 站在了望塔上 |
[46:55] | All along the watchtower | 站在了望塔上 |