时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:22] | MALE NARRATOR: Previously on Battlestar Galactica. | 《太空堡垒卡拉狄加》前情回顾 |
[00:25] | ADAMA: Aurora, goddess of the dawn. | 奥罗拉 曙光女神 |
[00:27] | STARBUCK: I thought that it would be a nice figurehead for your model ship. | 我觉得用它当你船模的破浪神不错 |
[00:29] | A fresh start. | 一个全新的开始 |
[00:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[00:33] | APOLLO: Starbuck, you’re getting too low! | 星芭 你的飞行高度太低 |
[00:35] | Come on, Lee, get her out of there. | 快 李 带她离开那里 |
[00:36] | You come back! | 你给我回来 |
[00:37] | Just let me go. | 就让我去吧 |
[00:41] | No! | 不 |
[00:42] | Baltar’s trial may have been the trigger, | 对波塔尔的审判也许是导火索 |
[00:44] | but this is a feeling I’ve been having for a while. | 不过我有这种感觉已经有段时间了 |
[00:47] | It’s time for a change. | 是换个工作的时候了 |
[00:49] | BALTAR: Please, God, don’t let this child die. | 求求您 神 不要让这个孩子死 |
[00:53] | How can you take him and let me live? | 您怎能把他带走 而让我活下来 |
[00:55] | God answered your prayers. You have to see. | 神显灵了 你快看看 |
[00:58] | JEANNE: Look at him. | 看他 |
[00:59] | BALTAR: And no trace of a fever. | 烧退了 |
[01:01] | JEANNE: It’s a miracle. | 真是奇迹 |
[01:03] | ROSLIN: I need to know about the other five. The types we’ve never seen. | 我想知道有关其他五个人的事 那些我们从未见过的型号 |
[01:08] | It’s true. We’re Cylons. | 确实如此 我们是赛昂人 |
[01:11] | And we have been from the start. | 从一开始就是这样 |
[01:13] | SAM: You know, after that Raider scanned me with that red light, | 在那架突袭机用红眼扫描过我之后 |
[01:16] | damn thing just cut and ran. | 那鬼东西就掉头跑了 |
[01:18] | TYROL: You think it recognized you as a Cylon? | 你觉得它们认出你是赛昂人了吗 |
[01:19] | Maybe that’s why it didn’t shoot me. | 可能因此它们才没有杀我 |
[01:21] | More important, why didn’t I shoot him? | 话又说回来 为什么我也没有杀了它们 |
[01:24] | Okay, what the hell’s going on? I’m off the ship for a few hours, | 好了 到底是怎么回事 我刚离开卡舰几个小时 |
[01:27] | and everybody’s acting… | 大家就… |
[01:28] | A few hours? | 几个小时? |
[01:29] | Kara, you were gone for over two months. | 卡拉 你已经消失两个多月了 |
[01:32] | That’s impossible. | 不可能 |
[01:34] | How did you get here? | 你怎么回到这里的 |
[01:35] | I told you, I don’t know exactly. | 我告诉过你 我不知道具体怎么回事 |
[01:37] | Damn it, they’re still going in the wrong direction. | 可恶 他们仍旧走错了方向 |
[01:40] | One more jump and I’m gonna lose my way all together. | 如果再跳跃一次 我就会完全忘记路线 |
[01:42] | It’s Roslin. | 是罗丝琳 |
[01:43] | The old man’s not gonna listen to me. | 老头子不会听我的话 |
[01:45] | I gotta get to her. | 我要去找她理论 |
[01:47] | No, no, wait! | 不 等等 |
[02:09] | Look alive! And for frak’s sake, | 都给我精神点 妈了个巴子的 |
[02:10] | don’t shoot the godsdamned President! | 别伤着总统 |
[02:12] | Just let me talk to her. | 让我和她谈谈 |
[02:13] | Talk all you want, but it ends with the first bang. | 想怎么谈都可以 不过枪一响 谈话就结束 |
[02:16] | TIGH: We’re rolling down here. Starbuck’s got the President. | 我们已经到达事发地点 星芭挟持了总统 |
[02:19] | Gaeta, take the com. | 盖塔 你来指挥 |
[02:28] | Move. | 走 |
[02:32] | Move! | 走 |
[02:42] | Come on. | 快 |
[02:44] | Move, come on! | 快走 |
[02:47] | Over by the couch. | 到沙发那边去 |
[02:49] | Now! | 快 |
[03:04] | I want to hate you so much. | 你真是可恶 |
[03:08] | So much. | 可恶 |
[03:16] | You had a vision. Remember? | 你曾有过幻象 记得吗 |
[03:19] | The arrow, the temple. | 阿波罗之箭 雅典娜之墓 |
[03:22] | I went down to that planet with you, and it was a frakking Toaster party. | 我和你一起去了那颗星球 那里都他妈是烤面包机 |
[03:26] | A lot of good people died. Remember? | 许多好人都因此丢了性命 记得吗 |
[03:29] | Yes, I do. | 记得 |
[03:31] | I trusted you. | 我单凭一个幻象 |
[03:34] | On a vision. | 就相信了你 |
[03:37] | That’s it. | 就这么简单 |
[03:39] | A vision! | 一个幻象 |
[03:42] | I saw Earth. | 我看到了地球 |
[03:47] | I saw it with my own eyes. | 我亲眼看到了它 |
[03:50] | And it’s calling me back. | 它在召唤我回去 |
[03:53] | We’re going the wrong way. | 我们走错了路 |
[03:56] | Why can’t you trust me? | 为什么你不相信我 |
[04:02] | Shoot me. | 杀了我 |
[04:05] | If you think I’m a Cylon, then I’m your enemy. | 如果你觉得我是赛昂人 是你的敌人 |
[04:09] | Shoot your enemy. | 就开枪杀了你的敌人 |
[04:15] | Take it! | 拿着 |
[04:22] | I’m no more a Cylon than you are. | 我和你一样都不是赛昂人 |
[04:24] | And you know it. | 这你也知道 |
[04:28] | I wish I did. | 我倒希望我知道 |
[04:34] | I’ve put my life on the line for this frakking ship. | 为了这艘破船 我不惜冒着生命危险 |
[04:37] | I have ate, slept and fought next to the people that I love. | 我和那些我爱的人 并肩吃饭 睡觉 战斗 |
[04:40] | I have pissed off my friends! | 我惹怒过我的朋友 |
[04:42] | I have broken more rules than I’ve followed! | 我不服管教 无视军纪 |
[04:44] | I frakked up, okay! I messed up! | 是我错了 我一时糊涂 |
[04:50] | But it’s all that I have. | 可他们是我的全部 |
[04:54] | Those people are my family. | 那些人都是我的亲人 |
[04:58] | And none of us belong here. | 我们都不该来这里 |
[05:01] | Two down. We’ve got two down! | 两人受伤 有两人受伤 |
[05:04] | Shoot me! If I’m a Cylon, shoot me! | 开枪啊 如果我是赛昂人 你就开枪吧 |
[05:07] | They made you perfect, didn’t they? | 他们把你造得很完美 是吧 |
[05:11] | MAN: Shots fired! | 开枪了! |
[05:18] | Down on the floor. Down on the floor now! Now! | 爬下 快爬下 |
[05:21] | Let go of me! | 放开我 |
[05:22] | Get off my… Get off me! | 别碰我 别碰我 |
[05:25] | What are you doing? I am not a Cylon, Mathias! | 你们这是干什么 我不是赛昂人 马提亚 |
[05:28] | Madam President. | 总统阁下 |
[05:29] | Mathias! Gods! | 马提亚 天啊 |
[05:30] | I don’t… | 我不是… |
[05:32] | ADAMA: What the frak’s going on here? | 怎么他妈回事 |
[05:33] | I thought you were on the move. | 你们不是已经动手了吗 |
[05:34] | We were. She’s out of her frakking mind! | 动手了 她他妈疯了 |
[05:37] | Gods! You all right? | 天啊 你没事吧 |
[05:38] | Get off me! | 别碰我 |
[05:41] | Get off! | 别碰我 |
[05:49] | Listen to me, please. | 求你听我说 |
[05:52] | I’m losing it. | 我快失去它了 |
[05:54] | The ringing. | 那种召唤 |
[05:56] | The way to Earth. | 通往地球之路的召唤 |
[05:58] | It’s getting weaker. | 越来越弱了 |
[06:01] | Don’t you understand? | 难道你还是不明白吗 |
[06:04] | Don’t any of you understand? | 难道你们之中没有人明白吗 |
[06:09] | It was so… It was so clear. | 那种声音曾经很清晰 |
[06:13] | Like it was coming from the next room. | 好像从隔壁传来的声音一样 |
[06:17] | Stop looking at me like that. | 别再用那种眼神看着我 |
[06:22] | I can feel it slipping away. | 即使我们没有跳跃的时候 |
[06:26] | Even without jumping, as we move, | 我也能感觉到它的流逝 |
[06:30] | it’s half of what it was when I got here. | 当我到这里的时候 我就只剩一半的感觉了 |
[06:34] | Half. | 一半 |
[06:38] | If we keep jumping, it’ll be gone, | 如果再跳跃下去 它就会消失 |
[06:40] | and we’ll never find it again. | 我们就再也无法找到它了 |
[06:43] | I thought that’s what we wanted. A way to Earth. | 我们想得到的不正是通往地球的道路吗 |
[06:47] | Do you hear me? | 你们听到了吗 |
[06:48] | Get her out of here. | 把她带出去 |
[06:49] | MAN: Yes, sir. Let’s go. | 是 长官 走 |
[06:51] | You better work on your aim, because I’m not gonna stop! | 你最好弄清方向 因为我不会就此罢休 |
[06:55] | You’re gonna have to kill me! | 除非你杀了我 |
[06:58] | One more jump and it’ll be gone! | 再跳跃一次 响声就会消失 |
[07:01] | Admiral! | 上将 |
[07:54] | HYBRID: The excited state decays by vibrational relaxation | 通过振动弛豫 使激发态衰变到… |
[07:58] | into the first excited singlet state. | 第一激发单重态 |
[08:00] | Yes, yes, and merrily we go. | 好 好 我们快乐地向前走 |
[08:02] | Reduce atmospheric nitrogen by 0.03%. | 降低0.03%大气氮含量 |
[08:06] | It is not much consolation that society will pick up the bits. | 让社会来收拾残局这个方式 并没有多大效用 |
[08:09] | Leaving us at eight modern, | 它将我们置于惩罚比禁止 |
[08:11] | where punishment rather than interdiction is paramount. | 更为重要的八个现代化之中 |
[08:14] | Please cut the fuse. They will not harm their own. | 请切断导管 他们不会伤害自己人 |
[08:17] | End of line. Limiting diffusions to two dimensions | 指令结束 仅限于二维的扩散 |
[08:20] | increases the number of evolutionary jumps within the species. | 增加了种群进化跳跃的次数 |
[08:24] | Rise and measure the Temple of the Five. | 升高并测量五人神庙 |
[08:26] | Transformation is the goal. They will not harm their own. | 转化才是目的 他们不会伤害自己人 |
[08:31] | Data-font synchronization complete. | 数据字体同步化完成 |
[08:33] | The Hybrid is clearly telling us something. | 混合体显然在告诉我们什么事 |
[08:36] | The Hybrid is always telling us something. | 混合体一直在说话 |
[08:37] | They are supposed to maintain operations on each ship, not vomit metaphysics. | 他们的职责是确保各船的正常运作 而不是吐露玄学 |
[08:46] | All right. I give up. | 好吧 我服了 |
[08:48] | What? What is she trying to tell us? | 什么 她在说什么 |
[08:50] | They’re in the Colonial Fleet with the humans. | 他们和人类一起生活在殖民舰队里 |
[08:55] | They? They who? | 他们 他们是谁 |
[09:00] | The Final Five. | 终极五人 |
[09:02] | The Raiders refused to fight | 突袭机拒绝作战 |
[09:04] | because they sensed the Final Five might be in the Colonial Fleet. | 因为它们察觉到 终极五人可能在舰队里 |
[09:07] | They could have been caught. They could be in hiding. | 他们可能已经被捕或藏了起来 |
[09:09] | No, wait, stop. Stop right now. | 别说了 快别说了 |
[09:12] | Turn around. Go and take a cleansing walk. | 转身 潇洒地走开 |
[09:14] | And I’m gonna try and forget what I just heard. | 我就当什么都没听见过 |
[09:17] | The Final Five, Cavil, they are near! This is far too important. | 终极五人就在附近 卡维尔 这是天大的事啊 |
[09:20] | What their eyes must have seen, witnessed over time. | 他们的所见 所闻 |
[09:22] | Do they look anything like us? | 他们会和我们看到的一样么 |
[09:23] | That’s enough! | 够了 |
[09:24] | Don’t you realize what you’re doing? | 知道你们在做什么吗 |
[09:25] | You’re openly discussing the Final Five. | 你们在公开谈论终极五人 |
[09:32] | That’s forbidden! | 这是被禁止的 |
[09:36] | You’re toying with our survival. | 你在拿我们的生命开玩笑 |
[09:39] | Look at yourselves. | 看看你们自己 |
[09:41] | Look, there’s millions of Twos who have that nose. | 有几百万个二号都是那种鼻子 |
[09:44] | Millions of Sixes possess that mouth. | 有几百万个六号都是那张嘴 |
[09:46] | Eights share those breasts and Ones have this brain. | 八号的胸部都一样 一号都有这副头脑 |
[09:50] | We’re mechanized copies. | 我们是机械复制体 |
[09:52] | There’s a reason the original programmers clearly felt | 程序的原作者明确地反对… |
[09:55] | that it’s a mistake for us to contact the Final Five! | 我们与终极五人接触是有原因的 |
[09:58] | No. | 才没有 |
[09:59] | Violating that programming threatens our survival! | 违反这个程序 将会威胁到我们的生存 |
[10:02] | Something has changed. | 事有变故 |
[10:04] | Thoughts have changed. Yes, they change. | 对 事有变故 |
[10:06] | The Raiders changed. That’s where all this started, with them. | 突袭机变了 就是它们先开始的 |
[10:10] | Somehow they exceeded their programming, | 不知为何 它们违反了自己的程序 |
[10:12] | and unlike us, they can’t correct themselves. | 不像我们 它们无法纠正自己 |
[10:14] | So we’re gonna have to do it for them. | 所以我们就要帮它们 |
[10:16] | Do what? | 帮它们做什么 |
[10:18] | We’ll reconfigure their neural architecture, | 改装它们的神经结构 |
[10:20] | and shave down their heuristic responses. | 缩短它们的启发式响应时间 |
[10:24] | Dumb them down? Lobotomize them? | 让它们变得迟钝? 切开它们的脑叶? |
[10:26] | They’re tools, not pets. | 它们是工具 不是宠物 |
[10:28] | But in any case, it has to be done. | 总之 必须这么做 |
[10:31] | Says who? | 谁说的 |
[10:32] | Says God almighty, the voice of reason, that’s who! | 万能的神 思考的声音 |
[10:36] | When are you gonna hear it? | 你什么时候才会听话 |
[10:38] | You don’t have the authority to make any change without a majority vote. | 没有多数票的通过 你无权做出任何改变 |
[10:43] | Well, we’ll vote. The Fours and Fives will be on my side. | 那我们就投票 四号和五号会站到我这边 |
[10:46] | There will be a vote. The Raiders hear what we hear. | 会投票表决 突袭机和我们听到的是同样的声音 |
[10:49] | The Raiders are simple machines. | 突袭机是头脑简单的机器 |
[10:51] | No. | 不 |
[10:52] | Something extraordinary has happened. Something is calling to us. | 出现了不同寻常的事 有些东西正在呼唤我们 |
[10:56] | Pushing us to discover our origins, to understand our place in the universe. | 促使我们去寻找我们的起源 了解我们在宇宙中的地位 |
[11:01] | The Raiders are part of that, and the Final Five… | 突袭机是其中的一部分 终极五人 |
[11:03] | Are anywhere but with the humans. | 可能在任何地方 就是没和人类在一起 |
[11:14] | You’re late. | 你迟到了 |
[11:17] | I had to wait for Cally to nod off, okay? | 我只能等到凯莉睡着再说 |
[11:19] | She’s having trouble sleeping. | 她睡不着 |
[11:20] | Did you see Kara? TIGH: I saw her. | 见到卡拉了么 我见到了 |
[11:22] | She’s crazy as a latrine rat. | 她像是头疯牛 |
[11:24] | If anything, she’s more like Starbuck than ever. | 要我说 这才是星芭的本色 |
[11:26] | SAM: She’s my wife. | 她是我的妻子 |
[11:27] | And the President nearly put a bullet in her skull | 总统因为怀疑她是赛昂人 |
[11:29] | because she suspected her of being a Cylon. | 就差点把她脑袋打开花 |
[11:32] | You are one! | 而你却是一个地道的赛昂人 |
[11:34] | We bring attention to ourselves, we’re frakked! | 我们稍有差池 就会遭殃 |
[11:38] | If Starbuck is one of us, she’s playing it big the other way. | 如果星芭是我们的一份子 那她就是在玩火 |
[11:42] | The four of us heard the music and sought each other out. | 我们四人 因为听到那首曲子而走到一起 |
[11:46] | She hasn’t. | 她没有听到过 |
[11:49] | We’re still missing one. | 我们还差一个人 |
[11:53] | TYROL: Baltar. | 波塔尔 |
[11:56] | Not Baltar, but when I found him in the temple on the Algae Planet, | 不是波塔尔 不过当我发现他在那颗海藻星上的神庙里的时候 |
[12:02] | he was with one of those skin jobs. The one they call D’Anna. | 他正和那个名叫戴安娜的人形赛昂人在一起 |
[12:05] | She saw something in there, I don’t know what it is. | 她看到了一些事 我不知道是什么事 |
[12:07] | But they talked. | 不过他们说了几句话 |
[12:09] | He might know something. | 他可能知道些什么 |
[12:11] | He’s got those one-god nut cases believing he’s some kind of healer. | 那群崇尚一个真神的呆子 把他当作是什么大救星 |
[12:16] | He brought some boy out from a coma. | 他把一个孩子从昏迷中唤醒 |
[12:20] | Maybe he knows who the fifth is. | 兴许他知道第五人是谁 |
[12:22] | Yeah, maybe he knows who we are. | 嗯 也许他还知道我们是谁 |
[12:25] | Then we gotta get in close and find out. | 那我们得接近他 查明真相 |
[12:29] | How do you propose we do that? | 你说我们该怎么做 |
[12:31] | Take him out for drinks? | 请他出去喝酒么 |
[12:33] | Well, he is accomplished at two things. | 他有两项成就 |
[12:36] | Lying in his cell, and lying in a woman. | 蹲过苦牢 骗过女人 |
[12:39] | He’d poke a skin job. | 他玩弄过一个人形赛昂人 |
[12:40] | He racked up a Six, that’s a given. | 他与一个六号有染 这点可以肯定 |
[12:43] | There is no way. | 没门 |
[12:45] | You don’t have to get on your back for him, but… | 你用不着和他上床 不过 |
[12:48] | Oh, gee, thanks. | 哎呦 真是谢谢你 |
[13:06] | What were you doing? | 你那是干什么 |
[13:08] | What were you thinking? | 你怎么想的 |
[13:11] | What happened to you? | 你这是怎么了 |
[13:14] | I saw Earth. | 我看到了地球 |
[13:20] | The shape of it, the smell of it, | 它的形状 它的气息 |
[13:22] | the feel of it on my skin in my pores. | 它在我毛孔中的感觉 |
[13:24] | And I swear to you, it was like I’d been there before. | 我向你发誓 就好似我去过那里 |
[13:30] | Like I never left. | 从没离开过一样 |
[13:36] | You’re too stupid to figure out you just screwed over the one ally you had. | 你笨到连害了自己唯一的同伙都不知道 |
[13:41] | You didn’t have the guts to hold on. | 你根本没有胆量坚持到底 |
[13:47] | Tell me, who’s gonna help you? | 说 谁还会来帮你 |
[13:57] | Yeah, frak me, huh? | 嗯 我该死 是吧 |
[13:59] | It sure as hell isn’t gonna be you. | 反正肯定不是你 |
[14:04] | You’ve gotta remind yourself that you’re somebody else. | 你要时刻提醒你自己是外人 |
[14:08] | You’re the President’s wet nurse. | 是总统的护花使者 |
[14:14] | You’re the one who doesn’t have the guts. | 没种的人是你 |
[14:23] | Nice to know you still care, Admiral. | 看到你还在乎真让我高兴 上将 |
[14:43] | We’re going the wrong way! | 我们走错路了 |
[14:52] | CAVIL: We have all conferred with our models, and the results are in. | 我们都与各自型号交换了意见 已经有了结果 |
[14:56] | The Fours and the Fives have joined us Ones, | 四号和五号全站在我们这边 |
[14:59] | and voted to reconfigure the Raiders. | 他们支持改装突袭机 |
[15:02] | Gee, what a surprise. | 哎呦 真意外 |
[15:04] | Well, the Twos, Sixes and Eights voted against it, | 两号 六号和八号投反对票 |
[15:06] | so we’re deadlocked. | 所以我们票数一样 |
[15:08] | Hopelessly, but you were right. | 不过你说得对 |
[15:11] | And I’m machine enough to admit that I was wrong. | 我是机器 我承认我错了 |
[15:14] | What are you talking about? | 什么意思 |
[15:16] | Something extraordinary has happened. | 出现了不同寻常的事 |
[15:20] | Eight. | 八号 |
[15:24] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[15:31] | Boomer. | 布玛 |
[15:34] | CAVIL: I’m not going to sugarcoat this. | 我不想兜圈子 |
[15:36] | So, I’ll just say that this Eight has voted to reconfigure. | 这个八号投票支持改装 |
[15:42] | What? CAVIL: Shocked? | 什么 震惊么 |
[15:43] | I was shocked, too. | 我也很震惊 |
[15:47] | But no one has ever voted against their model. | 可从未有人与自己的型号投反对票 |
[15:51] | No one. Is this true? | 从未有过 这是真的么 |
[15:53] | We have to be able to defend ourselves. | 我们必须具备自卫的能力 |
[15:55] | No, this is unconscionable. | 不 这是不正当的手段 |
[15:57] | This is wrong. She can’t. | 这么做是错误的 她不能这么做 |
[16:00] | You had something to do with this. | 这件事肯定与你有关 |
[16:01] | No, it was her decision totally. | 不 完全是她自己的决定 |
[16:04] | You cannot allow this. | 你不能放任不管 |
[16:05] | There is no law. There’s no edict. | 没有法律 也没有规定 |
[16:07] | There’s nothing that forbids it. | 没有任何东西可以禁止这种事 |
[16:10] | It’s just never happened before. | 以前从没出现过这种事 |
[16:11] | Yeah, try and remember you said that when he boxes your line. | 嗯 下次他这样对待你那条线的时候别忘记你说的话 |
[16:15] | Now, don’t be a sore loser. | 不要输了投票 还输人 |
[16:17] | If you do this, we all lose. | 如果你这么做 我们就全都输了 |
[16:19] | We think it’s for the best. | 我们认为这是上策 |
[16:21] | The best? Have you lost your mind? | 上策 你们疯了么 |
[16:24] | Our identities are determined by our models. | 我们的型号决定了我们的身份 |
[16:26] | Each model is unique. We belong together. | 每个型号都是独一无二的 我们是一个整体 |
[16:31] | You know this better than anyone. | 这件事你比谁都清楚 |
[16:33] | “Mechanized copies. ” Those are your very words. | 机械复制体 这是你的原话 |
[16:36] | “Something has changed. ” Those are your very words. | 事有变故 这是你的原话 |
[16:40] | And I wholeheartedly agree. | 而我完全赞同 |
[16:42] | The Raiders are sentient, just as we are. | 突袭机和我们一样都有感觉 |
[16:45] | There was a plan, a divine plan in our design. | 我们的设计之中有项神圣的计划 |
[16:48] | You’re butchering them. | 而你却在残害它们 |
[16:49] | We’re reconfiguring them. | 我们在改装它们 |
[16:51] | You are not God. | 你们不是神 |
[16:53] | No. | 对 |
[16:55] | I’m a mechanic. | 但我是个机械师 |
[16:57] | The Raiders were designed to do a specific job. | 突袭机被设计成执行特定任务 |
[17:00] | They stopped doing it. I’m fixing that. | 如果它们无法执行任务 我就要修好它们 |
[17:03] | And when the cutting’s all done, they’ll go back to being happy warriors. | 当手术完成后 它们就会重新成为快乐的勇士 |
[17:06] | So let’s move on, all right? | 所以别再计较这个了 好么 |
[17:16] | I’ll pray for you. I’ll pray hard. | 我会为你祈祷 用心地祈祷 |
[17:51] | All right, you hooch hounds! Lock it up! | 好了 你们这群疯狗 别说了 |
[17:55] | It’s time. Shut the frak up! Pay attention. Pay attention. | 是时候 都他妈给我闭嘴 注意 注意了 |
[18:00] | Hey! We’re saying goodbye | 我们要向 |
[18:04] | to the best damn jock you pink ass cones will ever hope to see. | 你们这帮娘们 梦寐以求的王牌飞行员说再见了 |
[18:07] | APOLLO: Oh, shut up. | 少来 |
[18:09] | Major? | 少校 |
[18:11] | Let’s go! Come on! | 来 来吧 |
[18:13] | I have a drink. | 我有酒了 |
[18:14] | Let’s do this. Come on now. | 来吧 快过来 |
[18:18] | I’m not thirsty. | 我不渴 |
[18:26] | To Galactica! | 敬卡舰 |
[18:27] | ALL: To Galactica! | 敬卡舰 |
[18:31] | To the men and women of Galactica. | 敬卡舰上的老少爷们 |
[18:37] | To the Admiral. | 敬上将 |
[18:38] | ALL: To the Admiral. | 敬上将 |
[18:40] | Who commands the men and women of Galactica. | 他带领着卡舰上的老少爷们 |
[18:50] | And to our sweethearts, husbands and wives. | 敬我们的恋人和夫妻 |
[18:52] | MAN: Sweethearts. | 敬我们的恋人 |
[18:54] | To our sweethearts. | 敬我们的恋人 |
[19:02] | To absent friends. | 敬未能到场的朋友 |
[19:04] | ALL: Absent friends. | 未能到场的朋友 |
[20:07] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[20:18] | Watch yourself. | 瞧着点 |
[20:21] | Say what? Excuse me. | 怎么 对不起 |
[20:32] | You’re spying on me, Tory. I’ve seen you here. | 你在监视我 特瑞 我见你来过这里 |
[20:36] | No, no. I heard about the miracle. | 不是 我听说出现了奇迹 |
[20:41] | BALTAR: The child? | 那个孩子么 |
[20:43] | TORY: Yes. | 对 |
[20:45] | You mean Laura Roslin has heard about it. | 你是说劳拉·罗丝琳已经听说了此事 |
[20:49] | All right, I have been spying on you. | 好吧 我是在监视你 |
[20:51] | Well, it’s lucky I was sitting down, isn’t it? | 幸亏我当时在坐着 对吧 |
[20:56] | I’ve been watching these people. The way they look at you. | 我一直在观察这些人 她们看你时的表情 |
[21:01] | Of course, if you go screaming to the President | 如果你去向总统疾呼 |
[21:03] | that my newfound popularity borders on the phenomenal, | 最近我的新名号风声鹊起的话 |
[21:05] | then she should be very worried. | 那她可要担心了 |
[21:07] | I came here on my own. | 是我自己想来 |
[21:08] | And I slept with your boss last night. | 那我昨晚就和你的老板上床了 |
[21:12] | Oh, come on, be nice. What’s it gonna cost you? | 别这样 正经一点你会死么 |
[21:14] | Oh, my God. Oh, my giddy aunt. | 我的天 我的老天爷 |
[21:17] | Get a grip, Gaius. | 克制一下 盖尤斯 |
[21:19] | If she’s not lying, | 如果她没说谎 |
[21:20] | she really could be a wonderful source of information. | 她可以是个绝佳的情报源 |
[21:23] | Why don’t you feel her out? | 为什么不先摸清她的底细 |
[21:24] | Feel her what? | 摸她什么 |
[21:25] | What? | 什么 |
[21:26] | I’m not talking to you, actually. | 没和你说话 |
[21:28] | Try and forget me for a moment. | 先别管我 |
[21:32] | Ask her what she’s doing here. | 问她来这里做什么 |
[21:33] | I am talking to you. Why did you come here? | 我是在和你说话 你为什么来这里 |
[21:35] | Maybe it was a mistake. | 我或许不该来 |
[21:39] | Well, I can’t stop thinking about what’s happened. | 我总会想起从前的事 |
[21:42] | You were found innocent when everyone hated you. I hated you. | 那时我和大家都恨你 而结果你是无辜的 |
[21:46] | And this healed boy, the return of Kara Thrace. | 这个被治愈的孩子 还有卡拉·瑟瑞斯 |
[21:49] | I mean, everyone thought she was dead. | 大家本以为她死了 她却回来了 |
[21:52] | So perhaps there are miracles. | 所以可能真有奇迹这回事 |
[21:55] | Perhaps. | 有可能 |
[21:56] | The thing is, somehow you seem to be at the center of them. | 问题是 不知为何 这些事好像都在围着你转 |
[22:01] | Yes, I do, don’t I? | 嗯 看来是这样 是吧 |
[22:05] | I don’t understand myself, to be honest. Just… | 说实话 我也说不清这是怎么回事 只是… |
[22:08] | Well, it seems that God has chosen me to sing his song. | 看来是神选派了我来演奏他的曲子 |
[22:16] | A song? | 曲子吗 |
[22:17] | Music. Did you say music? | 音乐 你是说音乐吗 |
[22:18] | No. Yeah, you know, it’s funny. | 没有 知道吗 很有意思 |
[22:20] | It’s a lot like that. | 很像是音乐 |
[22:21] | It’s like the distant chaos of an orchestra tuning up. | 像是远处的管弦乐队 在调音时混作一团 |
[22:27] | And then somebody waves a magic wand, | 然后有人挥舞着一支魔棒 |
[22:31] | and all of those notes start to slide into place. | 这时所有的音符开始有了规律 |
[22:37] | A grotesque, screeching cacophony becomes a single melody. | 那些怪诞 刺耳的杂音 汇聚成了一支单独的旋律 |
[22:45] | I really shouldn’t be seen here. | 我真不该来这里 |
[22:52] | Who the frak are you? | 你他妈是谁 |
[22:53] | What? Am I supposed to be impressed? | 怎么 想让我大吃一惊吗 |
[22:56] | I mean, you’re me. Obviously you’re me, so… | 你是我 你明显就是我 |
[22:59] | Unless you’re not me, huh? | 除非你不是我 |
[23:09] | Six? | 六号 |
[23:10] | Is it you, Six? In disguise? | 你是乔装打扮的六号吗 |
[23:15] | Now, why would she need to disguise herself from you? | 她为什么要扮作是你 |
[23:18] | Well, you’ve got a very good point. | 说得有道理 |
[23:19] | Let’s talk about Tory. Where is she? | 我们谈一下特瑞 她去哪里了 |
[23:21] | Shall we talk about Tory? | 我们要谈特瑞吗 |
[23:23] | ‘Cause we both know where this is heading. | 因为我们都看得出来你的意思 |
[23:25] | You like her, don’t you? | 你喜欢她 对吧 |
[23:27] | Yeah, well, you know, she’s a sexy lady. | 这个 她是一位迷人的女士 |
[23:31] | Yeah, yeah. | 嗯 嗯 |
[23:34] | Hot. | 火辣 |
[23:35] | You slay me. You really do, Gaius. | 你杀了我吧 盖尤斯 |
[23:37] | Why? | 为什么 |
[23:40] | She’s more than all these things. She’s special. | 她不光如此 她还与众不同 |
[23:44] | And you feel it. | 你也感觉到了吧 |
[23:46] | Fragile. Fragile. | 脆弱 脆弱 |
[23:48] | Yeah, I sense that, too. You’re very observant. Fragile. | 我也觉察到了 你的观察力很强 脆弱 |
[23:52] | Handle with care. | 小心应付 |
[23:53] | Oh, I’d love to. | 我很乐意 |
[24:09] | You’re enjoying that more than usual. | 你今天比往常喝得多 |
[24:12] | Hair of the dog. Lee’s party. | 这才多少 李的欢送会 |
[24:20] | What do we do now? Put her on trial? | 我们现在该怎么办 审判她么 |
[24:22] | Find Romo Lampkin? Take a show of hands? | 去找罗莫·拉姆金? 彻底摊牌? |
[24:28] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[24:30] | Follow her into an ambush? | 不然就跟她进入包围圈 |
[24:34] | She is driven. Yeah. | 她太固执 对 |
[24:40] | You gonna keep waltzing, or are you gonna sit down and talk? | 你是要到处晃悠 还是坐下来谈谈 |
[24:45] | What’s going on? Sit. | 说一下怎么回事 坐 |
[25:00] | What if she’s telling the truth? | 如果她说的是实话呢 |
[25:05] | She was supposed to die out there. | 她那时本该已经死掉 |
[25:07] | She didn’t. I can’t explain it. | 可却没有 这点我解释不了 |
[25:11] | What if she was meant to help us? And this was a… | 如果她注定要帮助我们呢 这算是个 |
[25:18] | A what? A miracle? | 是个什么 一个奇迹么 |
[25:26] | Is that what you want to call this? Go ahead, say it. | 你是不是想这么说 说吧 说出来吧 |
[25:29] | Grab your piece of the golden arrow. | 拿好金箭 |
[25:31] | I want to hear Admiral atheist say that a miracle happened. | 我要听坚信无神论的上将说 这世上有奇迹 |
[25:37] | You shot at her and you missed at close range. | 离那么近还没打中人家 |
[25:41] | Doloxan fraks with your aim. | 蒂磷酰胺坏了我的准头 |
[25:44] | So does doubt. | 怀疑也会让你丧失方向 |
[25:51] | I pulled the trigger and I’d do it again. | 我开过一次 就可以开第二次 |
[25:54] | She put her life in front of a bullet as if it had no meaning. | 她把自己的命放在了枪口上 就好像她的命一文不值 |
[25:58] | You drop an egg, you reach for another. | 蛋掉在地上 可以再拿个新的 |
[26:01] | Maybe convincing you meant more to her than her own life. | 也许说服你对她来说 比她的生命更重要 |
[26:05] | Is that your miracle? You want to talk about miracles? | 这就是你所说的奇迹么 你想和我谈奇迹 是吗 |
[26:10] | On the very same day | 就在那个面色苍白的医生说我 |
[26:12] | that a very pale doctor informed me that I had terminal cancer, | 有晚期癌症的同一天 |
[26:17] | most of humanity was annihilated, and I survived. | 人类遭到了几近灭绝性的打击 而我活了下来 |
[26:21] | And by some mathematical absurdity, I became President. | 连我做梦都想不到的是 我居然当上了总统 |
[26:25] | And then my cancer disappeared. | 然后我的癌症消失了 |
[26:29] | Long enough for us to find a way to Earth. | 留给我们足够的时间 找到那条通往地球的道路 |
[26:33] | You can call it whatever you want. | 随你怎么说 |
[26:37] | And now I’m dying. | 我现在离死不远了 |
[26:42] | Don’t talk that way. | 别说这种话 |
[26:44] | Bill, you gotta face this. | 比尔 这些事你必须面对 |
[26:48] | My life is coming to an end soon enough. | 我的生命很快就要走到尽头 |
[26:50] | And I am not going to apologize to you for not trusting her. | 我不会因为没有信任她 而向你道歉 |
[26:54] | And I am not, I am not going to trust her with the fate of this fleet. | 并且我也不会 不会把这支舰队的命运 托付在她的手上 |
[27:00] | You are so buckled up inside. | 你的心揪得太紧了 |
[27:04] | You can’t take any more loss. | 你无法再承受任何损失 |
[27:06] | Your son’s leaving, this, me. I know it. | 你的儿子要离开 还有我的事 我都知道 |
[27:10] | No one’s going anywhere. | 谁都不会离开 |
[27:16] | Okay. | 好 |
[27:19] | Here’s the truth. This is what’s going on. | 说实话 现在的情况是这样 |
[27:23] | You want to believe Kara. | 你想要相信卡拉 |
[27:26] | You would rather be wrong about her | 你宁可因为看错了她 而丢掉自已的性命 |
[27:29] | and face your own demise than risk losing her again. | 也不愿冒着再次失去她的危险 |
[27:38] | You can stay in the room, but get out of my head. | 你可以住在我的房间 不过快从我的脑袋里出去 |
[27:52] | You’re so afraid to live alone. | 你怕独处 |
[27:58] | And you’re afraid to die that way. | 你也怕孤老而终 |
[28:03] | You’re afraid that you may not be the dying leader you thought you were. | 你怕自己不是那个你自认为将要死掉的领袖 |
[28:12] | Or that your death may be as meaningless as everyone else’s. | 或者怕你和大家一样 死得没有任何意义 |
[29:03] | Zarek nominated me for the vacant Quorum spot, so I… | 泽瑞克推荐我去参选法定人 所以 |
[29:08] | You’re Zarek’s wingman. | 你给泽瑞克打下手了 |
[29:09] | All right, all right, you know, stow it, okay? I’ve heard it all before. | 好啦 好啦 别说了 这些我都听过 |
[29:13] | The guy’s a piece of work, | 那家伙是个下流胚 |
[29:14] | I know. His head’s as big as the house I grew up in. | 我知道 他的脑袋和我家的房子一样(复杂) |
[29:18] | I’m pretty new to all this. I could use the help. | 这一切对我来说还很陌生 所以我需要帮助 |
[29:23] | Besides, I never really could say no to anything. | 再者说 我永远都无法拒绝任何人 |
[29:27] | Except me. | 除了我以外 |
[29:30] | Especially you. | 尤其是你 |
[29:35] | You know, I think I finally understand what you meant about having a destiny. | 我觉得我终于明白 你所说的宿命是怎么回事 |
[29:42] | I’ve got to do this. | 我必须这么做 |
[29:44] | And the fact that I don’t have an explanation why doesn’t… | 就连自己都不知道为什么 要这样做这个问题 |
[29:49] | Doesn’t really seem to matter anymore. | 看来也不重要了 |
[29:56] | So say we all. | 齐心协力 |
[30:03] | So say we all. | 齐心协力 |
[30:14] | Good luck on your journey, Lee Adama. | 祝你一帆风顺 李·亚当玛 |
[30:23] | You, too, Kara Thrace. | 你也一样 卡拉·瑟瑞斯 |
[30:28] | Okay. | 好 |
[30:30] | All right. | 好的 |
[30:37] | Lee. | 李 |
[31:06] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[31:13] | APOLLO: Red and blue sections will go first, yellow and green will follow. | 红 蓝部分先行 黄 绿部分随后… |
[31:16] | Skid’s up in 10 minutes. | 十分钟内升空 |
[31:18] | Starbuck, if you’ve got a problem, I don’t want to hear it. | 星芭 如果你有问题 我不想听 |
[31:19] | STARBUCK: My only problem is that you didn’t preach that sermon a week ago. | 我的问题就是一周前 你可没有这样说三道四 |
[31:23] | APOLLO: Keep your ears open. | 机灵点 |
[31:24] | Any Cylon contact has shut down and bugged out. | 发现任何赛昂人就撤退 |
[31:26] | Questions? | 有什么问题 |
[31:27] | MAN: Yeah, when are you coming back to the card game? | 你何时回来打牌 |
[31:30] | APOLLO: We’re on tomorrow night! | 我们明晚就开局了 |
[31:31] | Hey, all right, all right. | 好啦 好啦 |
[31:35] | Good luck. And be careful out there. | 祝你们好运 大家小心 |
[31:42] | HELO: Attention to orders! | 立正 |
[31:53] | TIGH: In recognition of honorable, loyal and faithful service, | 作为对于忠心耿耿 尽职尽责军中服役的认可 |
[31:58] | Madam President, Admiral of the Colonial Fleet, | 总统阁下 舰队上将 |
[32:02] | ladies and gentlemen, Major Lee Adama. | 在场各位 李·亚当玛少校 |
[32:05] | Salute! | 敬礼 |
[32:46] | Good luck. Thank you. | 祝你好运 谢谢 |
[33:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[33:35] | Well, it looks like you got the house. | 看来房子归你了 |
[33:42] | I’ll miss you. | 我会想你的 |
[33:44] | Goodbye, Lee. | 再见了 李 |
[33:47] | Look after yourself. | 照顾好你自己 |
[34:24] | We want you to stop lobotomizing the Raiders, Cavil. | 我们希望你停止对突袭机的改装 卡维尔 |
[34:29] | Raiders with free will? Not going to happen. | 有自主意识的突袭机么 不可能 |
[34:34] | Do you know what just really rankles my ass? | 你知道是什么事 让我气不打一处来吗 |
[34:38] | You’ve been pointing fingers, | 你一直在指责他人 |
[34:40] | falsely accusing me of manipulation just short of tyranny, | 诬陷我操纵全局 就差说我专政 |
[34:43] | when you’re the one that’s been leading the charge here. | 而你自己却想独揽大权 |
[34:46] | We want you to stop. | 我们希望你住手 |
[34:48] | You’re not in charge. We had a vote. | 你说了不算 我们投票表决过了 |
[34:52] | For the last time, will you stop lobotomizing the Raiders? | 我再说最后一次 停止改装突袭机好么 |
[34:58] | It’s unbelievable, isn’t it? Unbelievable. | 真不敢相信 是吧 不敢相信 |
[35:02] | For the last time, | 我再说最后一次 |
[35:05] | no. | 不行 |
[35:08] | I was afraid you’d say that. | 就怕你会这么说 |
[35:13] | Come in. | 进来 |
[35:20] | This is cute. Centurions can’t vote, Six. | 有意思 赛昂武士没有投票资格 六号 |
[35:24] | Oh, they’re not here to vote, Cavil. | 它们不是来投票的 卡维尔 |
[36:05] | Am I hurting you? No. | 弄疼你了么 没有 |
[36:08] | What’s wrong? Nothing. | 怎么了 没什么 |
[36:13] | What do you mean nothing? You’re crying. | 什么没什么 你哭了 |
[36:18] | It’s just something I do during sex. | 我做爱的时候就是这样 |
[36:24] | All the time? Yeah. | 一直都在哭 嗯 |
[36:27] | I’m really sorry. | 真对不起 |
[36:30] | Don’t be sorry. Why should you apologize? | 不用说对不起 你为什么要道歉 |
[36:35] | You should be thankful. | 你应该感谢上苍才对 |
[36:39] | You have an abundance of feeling. | 你有丰富的情感 |
[36:43] | I’ve never really thought of it like that. | 我还从未这样想过 |
[36:45] | Well, I mean, you’re blessed, aren’t you? | 你这是有福气 不是么 |
[36:48] | I don’t know. I guess. | 不知道 我猜是吧 |
[36:54] | I suppose I could be a Cylon. | 我可能是赛昂人 |
[37:02] | Well, I don’t know about that. | 这我可不知道 |
[37:06] | Human beings don’t exclusively hold the patent on suffering. | 痛苦并不是人类的专利 |
[37:11] | Cylons can feel. | 赛昂人也有感觉 |
[37:13] | You believe that? | 你相信这句话 |
[37:14] | Yeah, I do, actually. | 我信 |
[37:16] | I’ve spent time amongst them. | 我们和他们在一起过 |
[37:22] | Man may have made them, but God’s at the beginning of the string, isn’t he? | 人类也许创造了他们 可神才是万物之源 不是么 |
[37:30] | It’s God who imbued them with a soul. The one true God. | 是神创造了真正的灵魂 一个真神 |
[37:34] | One God? | 一个神? |
[37:37] | The one true God. | 一个真神 |
[37:40] | You know, I’m becoming increasingly tired of holding that in. | 我越来越厌倦把这个信念埋在心底 |
[37:44] | Of denying that essential truth. | 厌倦否认这个唯一的真理 |
[37:56] | Now, this, this isn’t funny. | 这 这并不好笑 |
[38:04] | Leave. | 下去 |
[38:07] | I said leave! | 我说下去 |
[38:18] | Why don’t they leave? | 为什么它们不下去 |
[38:24] | The telencephalic inhibitor that restricts higher functions in the Centurions? | 限制赛昂武士高级功能的端脑抑制物 |
[38:29] | We had them removed. | 已经被我们移除了 |
[38:30] | Say what? | 什么 |
[38:31] | You dumbed down the Raiders. | 你弱化了突袭机的智商 |
[38:33] | We the Leobens, the Sharons, gave the Centurions the gift of reason. | 李奥本 莎伦 我们给予赛昂武士思考的能力 |
[38:36] | You have no authority to do this. None. | 你没有权力这样做 根本没有这样的权利 |
[38:40] | You can’t do anything without a vote! | 没有投票表决 你不能做任何事 |
[38:42] | No, we can’t do anything with one, so we’re finished voting. | 不 投票也无济于事 所以我们就此取消投票 |
[38:54] | What have you done? | 你都做了些什么 |
[38:55] | First thing they learned is what you were doing to the Raiders. | 它们知道的第一件事 就是你们如何对待突袭机 |
[38:58] | You can imagine how they felt. | 你可以想象它们的感受 |
[39:03] | Oh, no. | 不是吧 |
[39:37] | GAETA: Sir, the Fleet is prepped and ready for jump. | 长官 舰队已经做好跳跃准备 |
[39:40] | ADAMA: Execute jump. | 执行跳跃 |
[39:47] | Go back! | 回去 |
[39:51] | Go back. | 回去 |
[40:30] | Cuff her. | 铐上她 |
[40:52] | So. | 那么 |
[40:55] | You quietly cut me loose in deep space? | 你是要把我偷放到深空里去 |
[41:00] | I’m not afraid to die. | 我不怕死 |
[41:02] | Little easier after you’ve been through it once. | 经历过一次之后会更容易些 |
[41:06] | Harder. | 更难 |
[41:08] | Especially now that I’m seeing things so clearly. | 特别是现在我把事情看得很透 |
[41:12] | You’re making a mistake. | 你这样做是个错误 |
[41:14] | Maybe I am. | 或许是吧 |
[41:17] | But I can’t take the chance that you’re right and not do something about it. | 可如果你是对的 而我却无动于衷 我不能冒这个险 |
[41:37] | Helo hand-picked a crew for you. I’m giving you a ship. | 西洛亲自为你选拔了一支队伍 我会给你一艘船 |
[41:42] | I hope you can stand the smell. | 希望你能受得了那种臭味 |
[41:44] | We liberated the Demetrius. | 我们把德米特里厄斯号弄到了手 |
[41:47] | It’s a sewage recycling ship. | 是一艘污水回用船 |
[41:51] | The party line will be that we’re going for a scouting mission, looking for food. | 对外我们就说执行侦察任务 寻找食物 |
[41:56] | So you think I’m right. | 那你认为我是对的了 |
[41:59] | Maybe. Maybe not. | 也许是 也许不是 |
[42:02] | But I know she is, the President. | 不过我知道她是对的 总统 |
[42:05] | She’s been right all along. I’m tired of losing. | 她向来都是对的 我厌倦了失败 |
[42:10] | I’m tired of turning away from the things that I want to believe in. | 我厌倦了对于 我想相信的事物视而不见 |
[42:13] | And I believe you when you say that you’ll die before you stop trying. | 当你说宁死也要坚持到底的时候 我相信你 |
[42:19] | And I won’t lose you again. | 我不会再失去你 |
[42:24] | Now go. | 快去吧 |
[42:26] | Find a way to Earth. | 找到通往地球的道路 |